Mini Normal 1946 | Classic Hits | Town Victory!

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #93 (isolation #0) » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:50 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Hi!!!

I'm in middle of a thing atm, but I'll be back in a few hours :)

@mod/everyone: Always v/la on Shabbat/Jewish holidays.

Noted. Thanks
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #111 (isolation #1) » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:06 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Yay I'm back :)

@HEM: Do you think WM is scum? Or are you pushing a policy lynch on him? Similarly, do you
actually
want to lynch him today?

@Virtuoso: Was the scum thread open before the game started?

I'm townleaning WM atm. I think immediately claiming negative utility like that is inherently pro-town. Yes, he could always be scum lying to us so that he has an out if he's ever investigated, but I'm not really getting that vibe from him. Like, from and , he's fine with being suspected or tunneled
so long
as people evaluate him beyond his claim and actually try to sort him. He isn't trying to hide behind the claim, but wants people to interact with him
despite
it.

I don't think I'd support a day1 lynch him atm; I want to lynch someone I, like, don't townlean.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #154 (isolation #2) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:35 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 141, Havo wrote:
In post 140, WhyMafia wrote:Don't like his defense
What's not to like?

The only thing I see that I've actually been accused of is Not Scumhunting.

24 hours into the game. And we've still got a handful of people who has barely posted anything.
The fact that you're 'Not Scumhunting' is precisely the problem.

You have a relatively significant number of posts, but very few of them are advancing the game. Instead, you're fluffposting and using sarcasm to discredit people's reads (, 'nice to see I'm in a game with such good players who can develop serious reads less than 24 hours in').

You seem rather concerned about defending yourself and trying to undermine people's reads on you, and don't seem that interested in looking for scum.

VOTE: Havo

L-1.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #159 (isolation #3) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:43 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 156, Havo wrote:
In post 154, skitter30 wrote:
In post 141, Havo wrote:
In post 140, WhyMafia wrote:Don't like his defense
What's not to like?

The only thing I see that I've actually been accused of is Not Scumhunting.

24 hours into the game. And we've still got a handful of people who has barely posted anything.
The fact that you're 'Not Scumhunting' is precisely the problem.

You have a relatively significant number of posts, but very few of them are advancing the game.
Instead, you're fluffposting and using sarcasm to discredit people's reads
(, 'nice to see I'm in a game with such good players who can develop serious reads less than 24 hours in').

You seem rather concerned about defending yourself and
trying to undermine people's reads on you
, and don't seem that interested in looking for scum.

VOTE: Havo

L-1.
Finally a decent accusation.

I'm not scum hunting. Lol.

Yeah I'm not gonna scum hunt until I have a decent amount of content to read. Just the way I roll.
I'm more concerned about the parts that I bolded above. Namely, where you seem to be trying to discredit people's reads.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #171 (isolation #4) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:32 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 157, Havo wrote:L - 1.

This is where I'd normally say go ahead and lynch me, cause town could do worse.

But this time town could literally NOT do worse.

Lynching me is the worst thing town could do.
I actually missed this. UNVOTE:

@Tor: Why are you voting BBT?

@HEM:
In post 169, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Do you think WM is scum? Or are you pushing a policy lynch on him? Similarly, do you actually want to lynch him today?"
Not overwhelmingly. It's a policy lynch, technically. I want him out so we don't have to deal with the slot later, and then analyze based on what happened to the slot later. I think it's because scum would advocate for his survival to the point of LYLO, where it would be too late.
In post 32, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Ah. It's because the team is WhyMafia, Mulch, and someone who's gonna bus WhyMafia upon entrance.
Was the above serious?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #589 (isolation #5) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:38 pm

Post by skitter30 »

K, I just caught up.

Reads atm:

{havo}
{serg, maria, HEM, WM,}
{misere, BBT, Thor, Fykus}
{ Mulch}
{Chip, Tor}

I think Havo is town. Posts like , , and come from frustrated town.

Havo claimed loyal cop. We aren't lynching a PR claim day1; they tend to sort themselves out. If he's still, like, alive tomorrow, we'll get info from his result to figure out tomorrow's lynch.

I like Maria's and Serg's reaction to his claim.

I dislike that Tor is shading the Havo wagon but votes offwagon, and then votes a lurker that he said he was townreading after his last post.

Chip and Mulch pushing a full claim is bad, but I dunno, that might be gameplay differences.

I also dislike the fact that Chip kept his vote on Havo after acknowledging the soft, he indicated that he would support another Havo wagon, and that he was proposing scum!havo to the point where he's setting up teams around him but isn't trying to sort anyone else.

VOTE: Chip
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #591 (isolation #6) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:39 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 586, Chip Butty wrote: @Thor: you are pushing a skitter lynch quite hard. Could you please summarise the case against him, as you see it?
Excellent question.

(Also, I'm a she.)

@Thor/Mulch:

What's the difference between and this:
In post 278, Chip Butty wrote:See, the thing for me isn't just the lack of reads, it's that you don't seem to be interested at all in asking people questions about their posts or scumhunting in general. Your focus seems to be entirely on the votes on you and how unfair it all is, and that seems scummy to me. After 250+ votes, are you really saying you've seen nothing worth following up on?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #596 (isolation #7) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:44 pm

Post by skitter30 »

And he voted him to L-2. And kept on indicating he wanted a Havo lynch after the claim. Your point?

P-edit: How the heck do you post so fast?

You're below the lurker slots cuz the lurkers are null and I don't have enough content to sort them. You tunnelled the cop claim.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #603 (isolation #8) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:51 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Sorry, my dad just asked me to run an errand for him; I'll be back in like 30 min.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #610 (isolation #9) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:34 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 597, Mulch wrote:"I also dislike the fact that Chip kept his vote on Havo after acknowledging the soft, he indicated that he would support another Havo wagon,
and that he was proposing scum!havo to the point where he's setting up teams around him but isn't trying to sort anyone else."

What does this bold mean
It means I wanna know where he's getting the following from:
In post 406, Chip Butty wrote:If i squint just right, i can almost see a Havo-Thor-bumtaco ST...
After he unvoted, he's still proposing scumteams with Havo.
In post 598, Mulch wrote:The amount of fucking people that are scumreading me for a pro town move is fucking astounding
I disagree that it's a pro town move. By forcing him to claim, we just made him that much more susceptible to scum interference.
In post 601, Chip Butty wrote:What i indicated i wanted was a hardclaim. As soon as Havo gave that up, i withdrew my vote.

Why aren't you concerned about the people still on Havo, if this is such a big issue for you?
I don't think that asking him to hardclaim here was a good idea. After you withdrew your vote, you were trying to slot him into a scumteam.

Misere hasn't posted since before the claim; I'm scumleaning Mulch; I like the way HEM responded to the claim ( and ) in that he doesn't want to lynch Havo today but wants to see what happens with it. He's kinda paranoid in not trusting it, but wants to let it sort itself out. You sound more like you were trying to force a claim out of him just to force a claim out of him.

@Tor: Why do you want to lynch misere so badly? He has like two posts, and you were townreading him at the time he made them.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #613 (isolation #10) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:31 pm

Post by skitter30 »

@Chip:

I don't love the scumreads on Havo, cuz I think he's frustrated!town.

I think that pre-flips are dangerous, so I dunno that's a great reason for Serg to be there, especially since your other reason is cuz he was annoying you lol. I'm townleaning Serg, but I agree with you on Tor. I don't feel like I have enough info to see if Thor/Tor fit together yet.

Also, I think the miller-loyal cop interaction is hilarious.

I think I want this more.

VOTE: Tor
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #618 (isolation #11) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:05 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 610, skitter30 wrote:@Tor: Why do you want to lynch misere so badly? He has like two posts, and you were townreading him at the time he made them.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #653 (isolation #12) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:45 am

Post by skitter30 »

@Tor:

I'm still having trouble with your interactions with misere. You like their reads enough that you made it a point to vote with them (), but also think they may be scum because of their reads (, , ). This doesn't make much sense to me.

@Thor:
In post 626, Thor665 wrote:That Chip otherwise looks townish even if he's pushing bad logic, also he doubled down on the bad logic while you sat back and let other people push the agenda while keeping your hands clean.
I like Chip more after talking with him last night, specifically because of . I disagree with his many of his reads, but I understand where he's coming from when making them. I also don't think scum would admit to scumreading someone literally because they found them annoying lol.

I think my earlier dislike of him came from a fundamental difference in how we treat early-game PR softs/claims. I strongly believe that a claimed PR should never be the lynch day 1; if they don't get themselves killed, we can usually figure out if they're lying with a couple of days of results. On my homesite, pushing for the lynch of a claimed PR early game is a fairly reliable scumtell, but I think site meta is different here.

Where/how did I let other push agenda while keeping my hands clean?

@BBT:

Ffs, you're literally voting me because I'm the biggest wagon :facepalm:
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #654 (isolation #13) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:47 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 652, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Shall we lynch you instead?
If you're literally voting me because I'm the biggest wagon, why are you proposing a WM lynch when he doesn't have any votes on him atm? *You're* the second biggest wagon.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #656 (isolation #14) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:52 am

Post by skitter30 »

Yeah, I agree with you. I was just pointing out how ridiculous that proposal was under his own logic.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #715 (isolation #15) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:35 pm

Post by skitter30 »

@Thor:
In post 663, Thor665 wrote:Since I literally brought that up in the post you're quoting, and did so specifically as regards the push on Havo - let's go with the wild and crazy notion that I think you did it in the push on Havo.
Why are we playing empty twenty questions?
Am I being that confusing and unclear all of a sudden?
I want to know why you're characterizing my push on Havo as 'pushing the agenda while keeping my hands clean', since no, you didn't explain that in that post. I literally voted him to L-1. How is that 'keeping my hands clean?'
In post 671, Thor665 wrote:I didn't notice anyone besides me taking issue with the L-1, but maybe I missed all the attention he got.
In addition to you, Maria ( and ), Fykus (), and Mulch () took issue with the L-1 as well, and that's literally what I'm being wagoned for.

I'm also going to point out that you're pushing me while simultaneously pushing Mulch for possibly having a perspective slip by indicating that my slot is town. These two pushes don't exactly make much sense together.

@Serg:
In post 701, Sergtacos wrote:Come again, how come Tor is scum? Did i miss something?
In post 610, skitter30 wrote:@Tor: Why do you want to lynch misere so badly? He has like two posts, and you were townreading him at the time he made them.
In post 653, skitter30 wrote:I'm still having trouble with your interactions with misere. You like their reads enough that you made it a point to vote with them (), but also think they may be scum because of their reads (, , ). This doesn't make much sense to me.
I wanna go to sleep now; I'll look at Tor's posts tomorrow.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #768 (isolation #16) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:46 pm

Post by skitter30 »

@Thor:
In post 722, Thor665 wrote:Did you actually engage Havo/people and really explain your reasoning for why he is scum? y/n - I answer this as no, all you did was a weak case repeat of someone else and a vote.
Yes, I did, to the point that Havo himself says that my argument, at L-1, was the first 'decent accusation' against him ().
In post 722, Thor665 wrote:Maria voted Chip.
Fykus voted you - but spent his time attacking Maria (which curls my toes a bit)
Mulch I can see claiming as a reaction, but he got distracted again in about ten more posts.
Maria voted me in , which, oddly enough, is why I linked that post. You're arguing that I opportunistically hopped on his wagon and hoped that other people would get called out for wagoning him. By putting him at L-1, I knew I would be taking the flak if I was wrong about him, which I was, and I immediately got wagoned for it. That's literally the opposite of 'keeping my hands clean'.
In post 722, Thor665 wrote:If I was calling the two of you a scumteam, I would agree.
Thank you for pointing out that I'm being objective, not tunneling, and considering all possibilities to find scum?
I'm pointing out that you *are* ridiculously tunneled on me, to the point that some of your other pushes don't even make sense with your push on me.

I also think that we're going around in circles.

Reactions to various things
In post 703, Sergtacos wrote:Looks like I'm looking for a reason? Hm apparently you didn't really read the posts carefully. I gave my reasons why Mulch could be scum. I made a strong case against him yet you disagree, why because I'm looking for a reason? The reason is in the posts, he tried to get Havo to hardclaim, which typically town doesn't do that because they don't want their god damn power role support players be killed. How is this hard to understand? I swear you people are dumb for wanting to get a hard claim in D1, fucking D1. A COP. We're gonna lose a fucking cop N1. How do you guys feel about that? Think about it, jesus christ.
This feels like an overreaction tbh. Like you're faking outrage on Havo's behalf that Mulch asked him to hardclaim.
In post 712, Toranaga wrote:'m starting to think I might be doing this re-read from a conf bias standpoint because now I think havo's posting is actually townie. starting with this, even:
In post 712, Toranaga wrote:it's actually pretty bad that I was scumreading this post before. this is a good, townie post, and once you are reading the game from the first post up to this, I can definitely see how Havo went on to find out more about what the miller is and can't really decide on a position because he has no experience with miller. I also like his thoughts on it on resolving on lylo being terrible, but thinking scum wouldn't do this d1. I'm way more comfortable with this post on re-read. I was reading too hard on havo staying on the fence, but this is clearly all very logical from his standpoint as town.
That's a lot of words to say that you were mistaken at the time and that you're townreading him now. You were scumreading him for those exact posts in real time. Feels like after he claimed, you feel the need to downplay your initial read on him and distance yourself from it even as you try to overemphasize your current townread of him.
In post 708, Toranaga wrote:Mulch immediately reacts with a hard town lean, which is understandable with their meta together...
In post 712, Toranaga wrote:But the way he brought up meta on WM "also just to note ive seen wm shoot his wad early when he had a d1 claimable role before so im inclined to think hes town here too." <- that's a little scummy actually. WM claiming anything early as town before isn't relevant meta to determine whether he'd openclaim miller as miller or play it differently, or what his range is as scum.
Can you explain why you're townreading Mulch's townlean on WM based on meta but are scumreading Fykus's? Like, what's the difference between the two?
In post 757, Havo wrote:I really didn't like Skitter pushing me to L-1. ESP with BBT lurking about. But if I had been hammered Skitter would have looked really bad and been in the crosshairs. So I'm not sure Skitter would do that as Scum.
BBT didn't start doing his thing until well after your claim, so implying that I put you to L-1 in the hopes that he would quickhammer you is a ridiculous argument.

Other assorted observations

BBT's posts are gros. If a vig exists, BBT is an awesome shot; he's also good cop check. We should never let him slide along until LYLO.

I like Maria's catchup. I don't think I want to lynch her today.

I still like WM.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #942 (isolation #17) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:26 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 932, MariaR wrote:VOTE: Misere

Seems I don't have a choice since I don't sr the other wagon.
This is kinda ick.

Other wagons are me (I think you said you're townleaning me though) and fykus (I'm assuming this is who you're saying you don't scumread, but I don't get why), with an assortment of other people having one vote apiece. Instead of voting one of those, you're starting a new wagon after Mulch started pushing it.

The fact that the BBT wagon never took off is slightly weirding me out since he's at best blatantly anti-town.

I still like misere and don't want to lynch there.

More tomorrow cuz it's like 2:30 am.

@mod: v/la wednesday - sunday
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1002 (isolation #18) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 980, Mulch wrote:If there's enough support for a Miseré wagon I could switch onto them from Maria. If not, Maria is the lynch.
Maria started the Misere wagon after you said you could go there. Her vote was awful and was apparently a 'survival' vote, which literally makes no sense since there were several other viable wagons at that time. You sheeping a scumread onto an awful vote that she made because you said you were willing to vote there is really, really bad.
In post 963, MariaR wrote:If a monkey BBT or Mulch wagon became a thing I'd do backflips cheering.
The BBT wagon is a thing and was a thing at the time of your misere vote. Why weren't you voting him then? Why start a misere wagon instead?
In post 965, MariaR wrote:Cause BBT's wagon looked almost as easy as mine. It's my only worry with voting him.
You say you're happy to do BBT if his wagon becomes a thing until Thor points out his wagon is already a thing.

VOTE: Maria

I believe this is L-2.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1003 (isolation #19) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:31 pm

Post by skitter30 »

@mod: You have serg voting twice btw
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1005 (isolation #20) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:32 pm

Post by skitter30 »

What replacement? He isn't getting replaced as far as I'm aware?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1007 (isolation #21) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:33 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 923, Mulch wrote:We have 7 days. What's so wrong about thinking to have a Misere wagon?
It's gross because your scumread started the wagon, is the only vote on the wagon, and you want to vote there anyways.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1355 (isolation #22) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:41 am

Post by skitter30 »

Hi I'm back! I'm going to read the last whatever pages now!
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1363 (isolation #23) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:35 pm

Post by skitter30 »

So, I wrote a catchup novel. Spoilered cuz I write a lot.

Spoiler:
Chip

- Kinda ick. Undermining all future attacks on him based on the Havo fullclaim thing; did this to Tor shortly thereafter
- More ick, especially given later
- I disagree about BBT. That particular vote doesn't go against his stated strategy. But his whole shtick is blatantly anti-town at best, if not outright scummy. The fact that people are excusing his behavior is kinda worrying me. Like, I feel like town!BBT is incredibly easy for scum to push as a mislynch, and the fact that this isn't happening is weird.
- Yeah I don't get this. You're almost excusing his behavior and are willing to give him a pass until almost LYLO? Why aren't you pushing him if you 'retain doubts' about him? Why has your interpretation of his play changed?
(from BBT) - but I don't think this comes from partners?

Chip/BBT interactions are kinda weird on this page. I don't really get why Chip isn't concerned about BBT. From Chip's end, my best guess is that scum!Chip is trying to stave off attention from partner!BBT, but BBT's response doesn't really make sense if that's what's happening here; doesn't make sense for scum!BBT to highlight partner!Chip's change in read. So I'm not sure why chip is kinda chill about BBT.

- Hmm. a) not sure why you didn't think of that before cuz I've been low-key thinking that for much of the game b) he's like playing the exact opposite of how a PR should play; if he's town, yeah he's never getting night-killed here, but he's making himself incredibly lynchable. c) you pushed Havo for a hardclaim but you're fine with leaving BBT because 'oh he might be a PR'???
- Again, the fact that BBT hasn't been wagoned is sketchy af for just this reason. And I don't get the argument for why his play is NAI? Unless he does this for like every game.
- I guess what I don't get here is what makes Havo and BBT different. BBT is drawing attention by very refuding very obstinately to play the game. You were OK with pushing Havo, but are backing off BBT. I don't really get why you're treating them differently?
- Um, OMGUS much? Backing away from the PR thing once people point out how ridiculous this is
- Yeah, I actually missed it. I was responding to something else and I missed it in the ninjas. I came back and people were saying he softed and I didn't get it
- are you ironically echoing fykus's post that you called 'not very reassuring' previously on that page? cuz otherwise you're calling out fykus for doing the exact same thing you're doing lololol
- I'm not sure it does? The two people who got added to the Havo wagon are yourself and WM. Presumably, you aren't arguing that you're forming a counterwagon on Havo to save your scumbuddy HEM, and you're townreading WM.
- oh, you're arguing that misere/Tor/HEM votes on Havo are the counterwagon for HEM. Hmmm, ok. Are they scum together? Misere/Tor don't really make sense together I think? And HEM/Tor also? I'm not really sure if I get your point here. I dunno. You're implying that scum formed a counterwagon on Havo to 'suck away votes' from the HEM thing, so multiple people piled on, but I'm at least townleaning like all of them, so it's hard for to see there being multiple scum in that group

BBT

- this makes me think he isn't a chip partner though
- Yeah, I'm confused here. I don't get why Chip is going on a limb to defend BBT, but BBT is pushing chip

Tor

- are you positing Chip/Fykus/??? Because I don't get your point about Fykus otherwise?
- this is basically exactly what i'm thinking lolololol
- why are you tryng to get chip to work with you on a fykus wagon here? Especially cuz it seems your fykus scumread is partially colored by the fact that chip was defending him?
- this lolololol

Mulch

, 1065 - Why do you think misere is scummy? They only have like 10 posts and I like them. Better question, why are you so *confident* about this?
- ???. This post is just weird and I don't have the words for why atm. I'll try to figure it out.
- This basically. I was responding to something else he said and didn't see that post in the ninjas. When I came back to the thread everyone was talking about him softing and I was confused af cuz I missed it
- this was chip's talking point, interesting. I also think tora's been pushing chip the most so he'd get a lot of the flak of a chip townflip, so I don't think he could cost on 'not technically pushing him'
- I don't get the purpose of this question. It's kinda busywork that looks like analysis but isn't and also undermines Tor's experience
- I still don't get the misere push
- you said you're OK with the fykus push though. why are you soft defending him here?

Serg

- I was thinking the exact same thing as I was reading this
- lolololol. There's like no way tor/chip are scum together here.

WM:

- townpoints
- not sure why you're pushing for his lynch so hard on meta, since this is pretty similar to his meta in like every game I have with him, and you apparently have meta with him too

HEM:

- townpoints
- this post feels off to me but I don't have the words for why. Like you're trying to be cavalier about getting lynched to make us think you don't care too much about surviving, but also imply that the game would be worse off without you? I dunno, it's bothering me. I also don't know what 'lynch me only when you're choosing between claimed power roles' means.
- this basically. Fykus and misere have a similar post count and I like misere's, but Fykus has done nothing and your soft-defending Fykus and pushing misere for like nothing
- I like this post too.
- he wasn't. he unvoted ten posts and twenty odd minutes after Havo softed, in his first post after the soft. I'm not sure how you can characterize that as 'conscious in his decision to stay because he found Havo's softclaim voteworthy'.
- hmm, apparently you misremembered that. ok
- the game is explicitly 10:3 lol

I wanna wait on Fykus a bit.

Misere hasn't said anything since daystart lololol.

I'm somewhere like here atm:

{HEM, WM}
{tor}
{misere, Thor, serg}
{mulch, fykus}
{chip, BBT} --- not scum together

VOTE: chip
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1364 (isolation #24) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:36 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1358, Chip Butty wrote:So Toranaga has been caught in a lie, and you're just going to disregard that?
I don't think he lied.

He votes Havo in and is the second vote on the wagon.
HEM is the third vote in .
Tor posts at 11:36am
WM is the fourth vote in .
You're the fifth vote in
I'm the sixth vote in .
Havo softs in at 3:40pm.
Tor switches his vote in at 4pm.

The Havo wagon developed from L-4 to L-1 in around five hours, and he wasn't around for the second half of the wagon. He unvoted in his next post after the soft.

Given that he wasn't here when that happened, and unvoted at the first opportunity, and this whole thing unfolded over like five hours, I don't think you can fault him for being on the wagon when it go to L-1 even if he disagreed with the later votes.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1372 (isolation #25) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:49 pm

Post by skitter30 »

I don't know how to read you so you're kinda nullscum by default.

I know you've quoted that like four times, but I still don't get why you think misere is scummy.

I don't think 'trying to pocket you' is a valid reason. I also don't see them trying to do that. Given misere's low votecount/content, I think their Maria trajectory kinda makes sense. They'd been scumreading her since like , so I don't havea problem with . I don't get why you don't like about .

So I don't get why you're so confident about them flipping scum. I don't get why you're soft-defending Fykus. Some of your posts ping me the wrong way like .

Misere has like six posts, but I leaning towards liking the ones that they have.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1373 (isolation #26) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:53 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1363, skitter30 wrote: I'm somewhere like here atm:

VOTE: chip
In post 1371, Chip Butty wrote:
I'm pretty much here at the moment...

VOTE: Skitter
I like the ironic echo lololo
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1387 (isolation #27) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:52 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1381, Toranaga wrote:1182 - are you positing Chip/Fykus/??? Because I don't get your point about Fykus otherwise?
1190 - this is basically exactly what i'm thinking lolololol
1199 - why are you tryng to get chip to work with you on a fykus wagon here? Especially cuz it seems your fykus scumread is partially colored by the fact that chip was defending him?
1264 - this lolololol

lemme respond to this:

I think it's chip, mulch and fykus yes. and I wanted to see if chip would ever vote fykus here, which he won't, which makes me feel better about it.
I think this is the first team that's been proposed that I find kinda plausible. Chip/Mulch have made similar pushes (notably the Havo thing) and are also both defending Fykus to various degrees.

And yeah, I was kinda considered about the fact that you were willing to work with Chip after all of this, but that makes sense.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1390 (isolation #28) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:56 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1384, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 1382, Toranaga wrote:
In post 1364, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1358, Chip Butty wrote:So Toranaga has been caught in a lie, and you're just going to disregard that?
I don't think he lied.

He votes Havo in and is the second vote on the wagon.
HEM is the third vote in .
Tor posts at 11:36am
WM is the fourth vote in .
You're the fifth vote in
I'm the sixth vote in .
Havo softs in at 3:40pm.
Tor switches his vote in at 4pm.

The Havo wagon developed from L-4 to L-1 in around five hours, and he wasn't around for the second half of the wagon. He unvoted in his next post after the soft.

Given that he wasn't here when that happened, and unvoted at the first opportunity, and this whole thing unfolded over like five hours, I don't think you can fault him for being on the wagon when it go to L-1 even if he disagreed with the later votes.
chip just read this. if you still think I should be pushed for whatever you're saying I contradicted myself with, then I'm sorry. I'm not gonna engage in the same weak ass push over and over again.

also, get lynched please.
See? You are still townreading me. This makes no sense as an appeal to scum.

Yet you are still voting me.

You've been conflicted in this way for a long time now. It doesn't look good.
I don't get where he's indicating he's townreading you in this post. I think he's just telling you to drop it cuz this push is kinda ridiculous and you're annoying him. I feel like you're ignoring the context (ie the timeline I posted above) in order to push this narrative.

p-edit (I'm a she)
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1391 (isolation #29) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:58 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1389, Toranaga wrote:kinda think BBT is town reacting to chip btw

rest of your reads list is good skitter
Yeah, I get what you're saying. I still think BBT by himself is kinda scummy, but I noted that I don't think BBT/chip can be scum together.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1404 (isolation #30) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:31 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1363, skitter30 wrote:I wanna wait on Fykus a bit.
Yeah, I noted that about Fykus too and that's why I wrote the above.

I specifically wanna see how Mulch reacts to that soft.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1406 (isolation #31) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:37 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Not a clue. I haven't played enough games onsite to be familiar with roles here.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1975 (isolation #32) » Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:28 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1918, Toranaga wrote:
unvote: skitter

skitter I'd like to know why you put Havo on L-1 in the sense of helping town's wincon. I'd also like to know your thoughts on Maria and how you came from townreading her to voting her. this is my whole case against you. reading into your posts, I think you're too smart for the votes you made, and felt your posting when you did it was scummy.
(Um, sorry, I tend to write walls)

Spoiler: @Tor
For Havo, I disliked the way he reacted to the wagon that was built on him; the way he reacted just kinda looked like caught scum to me. Instead of explaining his thought process, he just devolved into shouting that it was too early to get reads. Even as pressure built on him, he just kept screaming his talking point of 'I CAN'T HAVE READS YET IT'S TOO EARLY' instead of trying to, say, analyze the votes on his wagon, or, you know, try to come up with some opinions on the gamestate. Enough had happened at that point that I felt his resistance to analyzing like anything was coming from scum who was taking refuge in the defense that he felt he *couldn't* yet.

For Maria, I initially liked the way she reacted to Havo's claim in . I also liked the way she was pushing Mulch.

However, I had some hesitations. She was never on the *highest* tier of townreads because there were some things I didn't like. Her vote on Chip in that post was slightly odd, especially since she later admitted that it was partially OMGUS based. I also didn't like her push on HEM, because I liked his 'let the PRs sort themselves out' stance, and has held onto those views while under pressure, or her reaction to WM's vote on her.

The thing that tipped her over into a scumread was her misere vote in . It was incredibly opportunistic. She had called Chip out earlier for doing the same thing (), but chose to hop on the misere thing literally as a survival vote, which she herself admitted. Not only that, she decidedly stayed away from the other wagons that were actually happening and decided to start a vanity wagon that her scumread was pushing. This seemed inconsistent in that she was listening to a scumread, and that she was ignoring several other viable wagons in favor of starting a bandwgon on someone I was townreading.

I also still don't get why we're pushing misere atm. Yeah, it made sense to push them while they were lurking, but now that we're (eventually maybe) getting a replacement, the activity thing shouldn't be a problem once someone replaces in and we can sort them properly. I don't like voting slots that don't have people behind them who can't defend themselves. I feel like the misere wagon is being opportunistically utilized by scum to push a lynch.

I'm also slightly concerned by the fact that in this gamestate BBT's wagon is stalling once again.

The fact that Serg is just kinda floating around the edges is also disconcerting. He's also one of those players I can see scum pushing for a relatively easy lynch, and the fact that it isn't happening is weird.

I don't ever want to lynch WM. WM's miller claim likely comes from town and he's like the only person looking at this game with some semblance of sense. He also isn't afraid to take stances that are unpopular in the gamestate (ie his repeated votes on Fykus even though he can't get anyone to follow him there). I'm also leaning away from a HEM lynch. is stance on the PRs and inactives makes sense and has been remarkably consistent; I like that he's trying to look beyond the PRs and inactivies today in order to try to sort as many people as possible. He's, like, looking at the game practically and trying to utilize our time and lynches in the most efficient way possible instead of getting caught up in the PR/inactive thing.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2013 (isolation #33) » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:23 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1977, Fykus wrote:Scum reads and claim please skitter
VT

Chip, Mulch, you, and Tor.

Chip seems to be pushing narratives that suit him that do not always align with the facts or what actually happened.

Mulch is pushing opportunistic lynches.

You I'm finding kinda difficult to read since you don't really post what you're thinking so much and are just blending along with the crowd and taking generally popular opinions and using them to push people.

Tor looks kinda bad after the self-vote/Mulch thing/vastly changing of reads thing.

The last three of you also have PR claims though, which I don't think we should be resolving through a lynch today though. If someone dies overnight, it will enable us to narrow down the rest of you.
In post 1978, Thor665 wrote:Skitter ignored me again - rather unimpressed by that, especially after my last post about her was specifically about said ignoring.
I'm literally still her biggest pusher and she's pretending like I'm not here and has no read on me.
That's weird any way you cut it, and makes me want to flip her just on general principal that she is proving that she is hard skimming the game but isn't being honest about it.
In post 1514, Thor665 wrote:Skitter had me as middle of the road/nullish read - I'm hardly a small poster, I have lots of content to analyze, Skitter never iso-ed me at all in the wall, and I'm the biggest Skitter attacker, so you wouldn't think I'd be totally forgotten even considering that while iso-ing other people you'd at least see them debating with me about Skitter.
I'm assuming you mean this.

I don't really know what you want me to say about you. Most of your ISO consists of pushing for my lynch, and the last time I tried to talk to you about it, we ended up getting in a thing that just kinda went around in circles and got slightly abrasive. You think I'm scum. I don't know how else to show you I'm not.

I also didn't ISO people there, so no, I didn't deliberately ignore you. That wall was based on reading the thread where I was v/la, and you said like nothing of import in that time. You still want to lynch me, you still don't like BBT, you're still willing to compromise on misere, and you somehow still think Chip is town. Nothing new. Nothing changed. You didn't say anything that left a significant impression on me.
In post 1990, Toranaga wrote:and I don't see how you could have done that willingly and thought that's advance town's wincon. you ignored that part in your response.
No, I didn't, as I thought it was implied: I thought he was scum. Lynching scum advances town's wincon kinda by definition.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2016 (isolation #34) » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:26 pm

Post by skitter30 »

I'm talking about misere. I think you're going after a slot that's basically null on shaky reasoning when they aren't around to defend themselves.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2018 (isolation #35) » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:27 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1372, skitter30 wrote:I don't know how to read you so you're kinda nullscum by default.

I know you've quoted that like four times, but I still don't get why you think misere is scummy.

I don't think 'trying to pocket you' is a valid reason. I also don't see them trying to do that. Given misere's low votecount/content, I think their Maria trajectory kinda makes sense. They'd been scumreading her since like , so I don't havea problem with . I don't get why you don't like about .

So I don't get why you're so confident about them flipping scum. I don't get why you're soft-defending Fykus. Some of your posts ping me the wrong way like .

Misere has like six posts, but I leaning towards liking the ones that they have.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2022 (isolation #36) » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:32 pm

Post by skitter30 »

God you type fast.

You were deliberately trying to pocket me in Apartment where you were town. I don't see why you think that pocketing is necessarily scum indicative here.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2024 (isolation #37) » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:37 pm

Post by skitter30 »

I don't think their thoughts were shallow. I actually really liked their thought processes. I especially liked and .
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2027 (isolation #38) » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:43 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2023, Mulch wrote:
In post 2022, skitter30 wrote:God you type fast.

You were deliberately trying to pocket me in Apartment where you were town. I don't see why you think that pocketing is necessarily scum indicative here.
I thought you said you disagreed with them pocketing me in the first place? Now you think that they WERE pocketing me but it wasn't scum indicative?

Pocketing could be town oriented. But most of the time it isn't.
You're misrepping me. I'm not talking about this specific instance. I'm asking why you're immediately coming to the conclusion that a) pocketing happened and b) is scum indicative here in particular when I know you that try to pocket people when you're town.

I also literally used that second line to get you mislynched in that game.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2028 (isolation #39) » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:43 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2026, Mulch wrote:
In post 2019, Mulch wrote:Why is a scumreading in RVS stage a good enough rationalization for a serious vote that led to a town lynch?
I"m working on it ffs. Give me like a minute.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2031 (isolation #40) » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:48 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2026, Mulch wrote:
In post 2019, Mulch wrote:Why is a scumreading in RVS stage a good enough rationalization for a serious vote that led to a town lynch?
I wasn't ignoring this. I was just going through your points one by one because otherwise you'd be waiting forever.

It was scumreading not just from RVS; he also felt the same way about her in 641. It wasn't a forgotten scumread that came out of nowhere, but it had consistently been there since the beginning of the game. The vote made sense given her previous stances on her.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2032 (isolation #41) » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:49 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2029, Mulch wrote:
In post 2027, skitter30 wrote:r when I know you that try to pocket people when you're town.
I do?
viewtopic.php?p=9524323#p9524323

viewtopic.php?p=9524336#p9524336

You were town
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2036 (isolation #42) » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:52 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2035, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 2016, skitter30 wrote:I'm talking about misere. I think you're going after a slot that's basically null on shaky reasoning when they aren't around to defend themselves.
Yeah, like misere is around to defend herself?
I don't get what this means.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3685 (isolation #43) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:01 pm

Post by skitter30 »