farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #16 (isolation #0) » Sun May 17, 2020 7:09 am

Post by farside22 »

VOTE: abr hi trouble!
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #32 (isolation #1) » Sun May 17, 2020 7:54 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 28, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 25, Hoctac wrote:haha i got page top
I hate attention-seekers who hog pagetops because they have no insightful content to grab attention with otherwise.

VOTE: Hoctac
Players do that often. Why is that a thing that set you off?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #103 (isolation #2) » Sun May 17, 2020 10:48 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm going out on a limb and thinking Hotoc has a post restriction or he is drunk. Either way my poor brain isn't having fun trying to decipher his words.
In post 41, midwaybear wrote:RQS Questions
1. Are you scum?
2. What are some of your recent games?
3. What is your favorite role?
1. No
2. guns and roses doubles
3. Vig (no arguing just kill the player I'm scum reading = profit)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #159 (isolation #3) » Sun May 17, 2020 1:06 pm

Post by farside22 »

Going with my first gut scum read of the game

VOTE: Word321
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #176 (isolation #4) » Sun May 17, 2020 1:45 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 162, midwaybear wrote:yeah sure
however, I am a bit cautious. I don't really see anything too out of the blue with word's current posts compared to his standard town meta
Curious since I looked too. I saw he started his game more with an intro and friendly uncertainty in those games. Can you say what you find similar?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #240 (isolation #5) » Mon May 18, 2020 12:13 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 178, midwaybear wrote:idk he gave an intro too in his reply to my RQS. In 1997, people were scumreading him because his posts were a bit too formal and because he had a sort of "goodieboy" attitude. He was town in that game
I would say that was my problem. It is the way he worded himself. Basically what popopo stated.
In post 193, popopopopopopo wrote:happy with this wagon, posts look very forced.
In post 210, popopopopopopo wrote:uh oh

vote: manatee
Curious why did you vote manatee if you felt the way you did about word?
In post 223, votato wrote:how close is word to a lynch here? fairly close yeah? his post is scummy. but i dunno if its wagon-this-big scummy.
*Pats unicorn*
I like you better this way.

Just a few more questions word.
Why was madona's vote the one that set you off? Have you ever seen a wagon just form with little reason's before in any of your games?
I'm going to touch a little about what I caught that bugged me.
In post 172, word321 wrote:
In post 162, midwaybear wrote:yeah sure
however, I am a bit cautious. I don't really see anything too out of the blue with word's current posts compared to his standard town meta
This is both "gratuitous" and was umprompted; theres no reason to do this as scum, and constitutes my first somewhat serious tl.
It's not something I have seen you really say in your other games. It does read very forced as far as commentary goes.

Hello Nahdia and ABR.
ABR you know how I feel about sheeping I'm not sure why you are following and you only get so much room for doing that, but not much and definitely not with me.
Nahdia: I would like to see an expansion of what you found scummy on word.

I also have a slight scum read on ND for 173 followed with [urlhttps://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=11825505#p11825505]post 177[/url] reads buddish. Not sure why he felt the need to ask the question to mid about a town read and then just agreeing with him. Felt very much like mid should take a shower after getting hit on my someone gross.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #262 (isolation #6) » Mon May 18, 2020 7:37 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 255, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 249, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 246, gobbledygook wrote:I think Word is probably town.
You’re not saying why.
We're masons.
Do I really need a reason why? Are you scumreading him?
:neutral: :neutral:
He wasn't really in danger to warrant this.
In post 261, midwaybear wrote:ok fine
besides you, I agree with hoctac. Don't really like why Albert is fine with letting others decide his vote
mmmm he did the same thing in guns and roses mafia. Not a fan that he is doing it here and a part of me wonders if he is using it with me in the game.
I'll just go for my next scum suspect

VOTE: NDMath
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #270 (isolation #7) » Mon May 18, 2020 7:59 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 263, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 262, farside22 wrote:He wasn't really in danger to warrant this.
Was it a serious mason claim? I didn't think so.
I half wondered if it was serious but I don't believe gobble is the type to throw out fake claims. I could be wrong or he says it jokingly.
In post 265, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I've become lazy in my old age.
You know I'm older then you and I'm just going to say.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #287 (isolation #8) » Mon May 18, 2020 8:34 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 271, bob3141 wrote:So what woudl you ahve done then farside in teh two situations

one where gooble inst fake claiming

two where gooble is genuine
?

Also why did you want to dig as to what teh claim was. Did you think it could be scum fake claiming mason. And if so why do did you think that farside?
Town fake claim more often then scum.
Is there are reason you keep posting with incorrect spelling?
In post 276, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 262, farside22 wrote:
You’re not saying why.
We're masons.
This sounds off like a scumtell. Farside immediately reacts to Gobledygook's sketchy "mason claim" with a naive comment like she fully believes him to have mason claimed and outed his partner early day 1, when neither of Gobble/Word321 were in any imminent danger of being lynched. Farside, instead of staying suspicious about the dubious claim, immediately assumed Gobble did this from a town viewpoint. Which is how a scum that already knows who the mafia/town are would react in that situation.
That was why I put a neutral face and said I half thought the claim was fake. Am I having to repeat myself. Again it is the player associated with the claim that gives me pause. You can talk around that and hypothesis to your hearts delight but I already explain why I felt it was more truthful then not.
If you want to tell me why you think I'm lying about my reason and give examples of how I typically take claims from player then we could debate this further.
It is by the way NAI for me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #289 (isolation #9) » Mon May 18, 2020 8:46 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 271, bob3141 wrote:So what woudl you ahve done then farside in teh two situations

?

Also why did you want to dig as to what teh claim was. Did you think it could be scum fake claiming mason. And if so why do did you think that farside?
I'm just holding onto this because the more I read this the less sense it makes. It reads like a trap question where no response is a good response.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #293 (isolation #10) » Mon May 18, 2020 8:58 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 290, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 287, farside22 wrote:Again it is the player associated with the claim that gives me pause.
Thoughts on this @Gobledygook?
Does this sound legitimate coming from Farside? (I don't really know the player)
In post 291, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I almost know none of the players here very well to be fair. That's actually one of the big reasons i joined this game. Because i wanted to see how i would fare in a game with few familiar faces.
So don't expect meta arguments from me. I'm going by-this-game-basis only.
Gobble seems to be changing playstyles every time I've played with him. It's not easy to get a read on him because of it. Unfortunately I have only one game (doubles mafia) where he was mason I could give, the rest I can't discuss. He played more in that game with tricking mafia with asking players or accuse players of being possible mason with another player that flipped, but he was the mason.
Word didn't say anything about the claim, which I found interesting.

I'll try to lay off meta arguments the best I can. Not really good at it because some reads come from knowing a player.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #296 (isolation #11) » Mon May 18, 2020 9:00 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 289, farside22 wrote:

?

I'm just holding onto this because the more I read this the less sense it makes. It reads like a trap question where no response is a good response.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #298 (isolation #12) » Mon May 18, 2020 9:05 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 294, bob3141 wrote:
In post 287, farside22 wrote:

?

Town fake claim more often then scum.
Is there are reason you keep posting with incorrect spelling?
In post 276, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
You’re not saying why.
We're masons.
This sounds off like a scumtell. Farside immediately reacts to Gobledygook's sketchy "mason claim" with a naive comment like she fully believes him to have mason claimed and outed his partner early day 1, when neither of Gobble/Word321 were in any imminent danger of being lynched. Farside, instead of staying suspicious about the dubious claim, immediately assumed Gobble did this from a town viewpoint. Which is how a scum that already knows who the mafia/town are would react in that situation.
That was why I put a neutral face and said I half thought the claim was fake. Am I having to repeat myself. Again it is the player associated with the claim that gives me pause. You can talk around that and hypothesis to your hearts delight but I already explain why I felt it was more truthful then not.
If you want to tell me why you think I'm lying about my reason and give examples of how I typically take claims from player then we could debate this further.
It is by the way NAI for me.

farside you didnt answer my question.

And if you thought gooble was fake claiming why did you want to expose it. If as you say town fake claim more than scum. What do you feel was your town motivation in trying to expose gooble as a faking claiming if you thought he was more likely to be town.

what is your read on gooble?

There called typos. Not incorrect spelling.
A very endless of bad questions.

I don't respond I'm scum. I do respond I'm scum. Why respond at all that makes you scum. That is how all your questions are reading to me.
How can anyone get a read off a player with 2 post and say yes that is town! would be lying. If I say null then I have to explain once again what I say I typically see from mafia and how players behave.
One trap question after another from you. All why ignoring a large part of the game.
Are you a tunnel type?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #300 (isolation #13) » Mon May 18, 2020 9:15 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 299, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 294, bob3141 wrote:And if you thought gooble was fake claiming why did you want to expose it. If as you say town fake claim more than scum. What do you feel was your town motivation in trying to expose gooble as a faking claiming if you thought he was more likely to be town.
My problem with Farside's comment is that i can either perceive it as Farside trying to score town points by chastising Gobledygook for presumedly mason claiming early.
Or they legitimately believed Gobledygook and was taken back by the early claim. Ignoring the fact that all logic points to the claim being very fake.

Neither of which look very good or coming from town motivation.

The only remaining explanation is that they believe Gobbledygook to always be honest for meta related reasons. (Something Gobble would need to confirm for me.) That might be the answer i'd like the best but i'm not sure i'm buying it yet.
If it's true it take a wagon off a player and get more votes out to onto others. Also I would like to reduce my scum list. I have a nice pad of paper next to me with lots of gaps.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #301 (isolation #14) » Mon May 18, 2020 9:15 am

Post by farside22 »

.......Page top part 2 suckers!!! :lol:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #306 (isolation #15) » Mon May 18, 2020 11:36 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 302, popopopopopopo wrote:were not lynching farside day 1 felllas dont be ridiculous, now if she hasn't been nightkilled by like day 3 then we can seriously look at the situation
Sadly this is very true. I will never live past day 3 any time soon no mater my alignment.
But on a bright side when I'm town by then I have scum narrowed down pretty well. So it's a give and take.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #322 (isolation #16) » Mon May 18, 2020 1:50 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 321, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Yeah, a day 1 quicklynch, i’m not that optimistic about it’s outcome.
Yup.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #331 (isolation #17) » Mon May 18, 2020 2:29 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 330, Nahdia wrote:
In post 191, Madonna wrote:Only hit page 6 as of now, lamest thing I have seen thus far is the question @mod about post restriction roles being a thing. If they exist in a normal game, are they alignment indicative? Doubtful, unless you want to go way off base and assume out of several post restriction roles, some are town, some are scum, and that is now your voting pool. Like, that is wild.
was gonna say norway leans town but then they started going off word to go for farside for duuuuuummmbb reasons. i want to believe.

hoctac how confident do u feel on manatee?
I like norways push. I found bob way more scummier for his push. Those questions he asked were awful.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #351 (isolation #18) » Mon May 18, 2020 11:29 pm

Post by farside22 »

NorwegianboyEE wrote:I’m going to go out on a limb here and say it. I didn’t think Words’s wall was all that townie.
A lot of people are saying Word’s post is a town post, but nobody says why. I’m curious if they legitimately like what’s been said or it’s a case of: "Lots of text= town right?".
Well it was in depth. Explain some thought he had. He talked about who was on the wagon and his thoughts on those players on the wagon.
If he's scum then you can be sure what he said would lead you to who is not scum.
But his latest post has my attention once again.
In post 304, word321 wrote:
In post 297, midwaybear wrote:His meta defense made no sense. He said that he found you to be natural in your past games, but then said that you were less natural in this game. First of all, most people found you to be more formal in your posting style not natural. Second, if you are playing different from your meta, how can he like your defense?
Thanks for that. I do agree with trecko being somewhat volatile there; but it is not in Trecko im interested in.
Gobbled have 2 posts, and we need some commitment on his part: specially cause one of them was a high impact post, the fake mason claim.
Ive seen this executed both by actual masons and by scum, not only town; it is deceptive in nature, but in this case the wifom can mostly be directed to scum, as long as it remains uncontested, if town motivated.
But here is the thing; every time I see it executed it actually serves more of a fish to players; questioning players become instantly suspicious, and causing a lot of bickering in the process. And most of the time (and for obvious reasons, 99% when executed by scum), it contributes to tvt.
That doesnt make doubting of the claim any less suspicious, nor the possibility of gob being scum is that high, cause he doesnt have anything else; so ascertaining his position on this matter is essential to understanding the whole thing. We need more gob, not only farside and bob.
We also need more Nahdia while we r so feel free to manifest on the matters at hand.
It's really weird how he is fine that someone was wrong about his meta and pushes it aside like it is nothing.

Word: Why is a player scummy for fake claiming mason to you? What advantage does gob have for the claim when you are lynched and the leading wagon day 1?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #371 (isolation #19) » Tue May 19, 2020 6:07 am

Post by farside22 »

VOTE: bob
tunnel ho!!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #378 (isolation #20) » Tue May 19, 2020 7:34 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 372, word321 wrote:
In post 351, farside22 wrote:It's really weird how he is fine that someone was wrong about his meta and pushes it aside like it is nothing.

Word: Why is a player scummy for fake claiming mason to you? What advantage does gob have for the claim when you are lynched and the leading wagon day 1?
Treckos evolution is quite interesting; from joining the wagon from immediatly quitting from bears observation, questioning the wagon multipe times and joining the wagon again after metadiving himself.
From what I get, he is a somewhat volatile player, from the development above. It does contrast with his recent fixation on Mantee.
But from the antecedents on both Norwee and my pushes, he seems to have given some values on tonereading on those occasions; Norwee was townread for that reason, while I was both townread and scumread from its derivatives.
On the other hand, the push on Manatee was made on a "solid" lead. There is also the component that the lead was digged out by trecko himself, wich would make it more valid on his eyes (he cant decept himself, can he?), so it may be the reason manatee stucked out, and may justify why he was asking for a case on me. From his other reads, I can only guess he toneread Albert and Leadread Madonna.
So overall, I can understand his game; about the meta, well, again I can only speculate, but it is still plausible, for the sheer difference of ppl btw games. Ppl can make meta mistakes, and I am having a hard time with the sheer amount of players to revise and keep tracks upon, wich might translate in a less fluid style.

And on the gob/bob/farside affair:
From what I see from Bob, and what I saw on that interaction, he has played a pretty standard game, asking ppl actually good questions and all that, and his push on u, while its true it was aggresive, I wouldnt mark directly scummy. I didnt rly liked his tone, but that by itself aint a big of an indicative; it does serve as an antecedent, so he is nullish for now. On ur front, farside, I dnt think ur reaction was the greatest to tell the truth; his questions without good answer EXACTLY bc there is no reason whatsovere to question a claim, no matter wheter its true or fake. There r rly more motivations to do this as scum than as town. But alas, Ive seen too many ppl fall for that before; u being a supposedly good player is what worries me about it.
And on Gob, gob was contingent at the time and needed more attention. Ive already said before, but usually fake claims r made mostly by town (like u pointed out), but can be executed by scum, and he had no antecedents; he is still null all the way. So it can be fairly illustrative to have a grasp on his playstyle.

ninjaed by farside (for once, its relevant).
did you check his meta?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #388 (isolation #21) » Tue May 19, 2020 8:14 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 379, word321 wrote:No, only info in the game so far
Have u played with trecko before?
trecko = hoctac? Just checking because that is very confusing.
Actually I was asking if you checked Bob's meta.

town game
town game
town game
town game
scum game
scum game

The only reason I looked into the games was his questions were a lot of questions that lined up to look like busy work (which is a scum tell in my book) and I wanted to see if that was a thing for him. As you look through his town games you see a player that is sorting through things and making comments in the game. Here just more questions and lot of not saying much about anything going on in the game to sort through. Also not an agro player to going agro looks pretty much fake in my book too.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #390 (isolation #22) » Tue May 19, 2020 8:18 am

Post by farside22 »

That was more work then I wanted to do for day 1. Onto lurking for the rest of it. Someone else can work.
NorwegianboyEE wrote:I'm having a hard time parsing your texts Word321. I think it's the mix of chat language with randomly complex thesaurus words that's messing with my brain.
[img]
https://media.giphy.com/media/3o7TKP9ln ... /giphy.gif[/img]
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #418 (isolation #23) » Tue May 19, 2020 11:41 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 392, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 388, farside22 wrote:town game
town game
town game
town game
scum game
scum game

The only reason I looked into the games was his questions were a lot of questions that lined up to look like busy work (which is a scum tell in my book) and I wanted to see if that was a thing for him. As you look through his town games you see a player that is sorting through things and making comments in the game. Here just more questions and lot of not saying much about anything going on in the game to sort through. Also not an agro player to going agro looks pretty much fake in my book too.
It checks out... Alright i'll join your push here.
VOTE: bob3141

Also... that image. Are you flirting with me? :shifty:
It was supposed to me a magic trick. Im inferring that wor321, words, are like a madic act. I feel there is a trick behind it but I'm waiting on a few people that haven't said anything about him, like my new found friend bob.
In post 395, bob3141 wrote:If you look at my meta truely. And not in highly simplistic manner you will see i alternate.

farside do you serously think you can learn anything from meta. When a game is only a few days in. You even cherry picked one teh town games where i lurked and prod dodged by asking questions

game 2122

rvs vote
question
question
joke comment
question
question
question
question
none game comment-
comment about irritation about how nonI lurked in all game
me saying i think flav is scum
me saying flav is scum
none game comment
question

and that was the first 10 game days

so you say i dont mostly ask question as town is complete nonsense.
Cherry picking? I listed more then 3 games and you didn't list one to contradict me.
And your questions asked in those games are not aggressive crap questions as i broke down already and news flash a few agreed with me
In post 398, bob3141 wrote:

?

How is this a trap question. This is just a scummy deflection inorder to try and avoid answering the question.

I am quite literally asking you if you thought gooble is scum fake claiming mason and what the reason was. how is that trap question.

Are you saying beign asked to explian your motivation and actions is bad thing

And the first bit im asking you what you would do under a) gooble says he is town fake claiming and b) if he says he is claiming mason. aka if its genuine roleclaim. And agin how in your mind is that trap question

Tying in with the last question.

serously how could you even genuinly come to the conclusion that either those were even remotely trappy.

Do you think a town player wouldnt question you about digging at a mason claim. If gooble is town fake claimign dont you think it woudl be good thing for scum not to know.
I responded to the question about gobble when i said null. Second asking a player how they would respond to 2 different situations that at this point has already past is pretty invalid at this point. But if you haven't gotten a clue he still reads null.
Why its a trap well lets see your follow up because i can say the following.
I town read him....thats scummy. I scum read him....thats scummy. My read is null.....thats scummy. No response = town.
Your tirade reinforces my scum read.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #447 (isolation #24) » Tue May 19, 2020 12:58 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 438, Nahdia wrote:actually i like this better

{Norway, Hoctac}
=GAP=
{farside22}
{ManateeDude, Aloratom, ABR}
{goobledygook, NDMath}
{Madonna}
{votato, stan1ey}
{bob3131, midwaybear}
{popopopopopopo, word321}
Why is popopo and mid low on your list?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #459 (isolation #25) » Tue May 19, 2020 2:00 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 452, Nahdia wrote:
In post 447, farside22 wrote:

{Norway, Hoctac}
=GAP=
{farside22}
{goobledygook, NDMath}
{Madonna}
{votato, stan1ey}
{bob3131, midwaybear}
uhh popopo i remember scumreading for a bit now. literally just hoping on every wagon without any input for the first good portion of the game. idk, looking at it again i might hate it less. felt like their case on mandonna was a stretch. dont see at all how is alignment indicative at all. seemed transparent to me that madonna wanted someone pressured hard, not a bunch of haphazard wagons that quickly rise and fall. i agree with that approach.

midwaybear feels performative in how theyre reacting to events around them. and is making very little reads for themselves, just judgy shade throwing.
Popopopo actually put together a case where as you had a few people follow. I'm not sure how you get there read is a stretch but everyone else following it is fine.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #460 (isolation #26) » Tue May 19, 2020 2:09 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 459, farside22 wrote:
In post 452, Nahdia wrote:
In post 447, farside22 wrote:

{Norway, Hoctac}
=GAP=
{farside22}
{goobledygook, NDMath}
{Madonna}
{votato, stan1ey}
{bob3131, midwaybear}
uhh popopo i remember scumreading for a bit now. literally just hoping on every wagon without any input for the first good portion of the game. idk, looking at it again i might hate it less. felt like their case on mandonna was a stretch. dont see at all how is alignment indicative at all. seemed transparent to me that madonna wanted someone pressured hard, not a bunch of haphazard wagons that quickly rise and fall. i agree with that approach.

midwaybear feels performative in how theyre reacting to events around them. and is making very little reads for themselves, just judgy shade throwing.
Popopopo actually put together a case where as you had a few people follow. I'm not sure how you get there read is a stretch but everyone else following it is fine.
Also Abr and aloratom are higher and both has hoped on a few wagons and didn't do input why are they higher on your list?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #480 (isolation #27) » Wed May 20, 2020 12:51 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 466, Madonna wrote:
town game
town game
town game
scum game
scum game

So I know I am quoting NorwegianBoyEE here and not farside22, but this is more general everyone than aimed at the former two. There are a lot of meta pushes in this game. I have not posted or played here much, so I do not know the meta about meta but there are two/three issues to be aware of here:

1) bob3141 argues that the case built against him is from cherry-picked games, and I reasonably believe that if you have played enough games here, this can be done to anyone.
2) Players in this game seem very aware of their self meta, meaning they can either lean into it or twist it, which means we can argue over essentially corrupted data.
3) Those games are not this game, going outside of here to get usable arguments in here...is bad? Not carrying biases against a player from one game to the next is already hard enough.

I am not reading that bob3141 case, but I will ISO him and weigh in on that, otherwise he is currently null.
1) Those games were just the ones i started with the first list toward the bottom here I listed 4 town games and a few scum games. I will ask you what I asked him. How is picking all those games cherry picking?
2) players can lie about self meta and if others see a difference are they lying too?
3) meta is a thing that you can use here. You can't use on going games.
In post 468, Madonna wrote:You can have my bob3141 ISO notes in a spoiler!

[29, rvs gobble] nothing
[135, is hoctac an alt?] who cares
[138, typo gimmick] who caaares
[152, suggests that someone? vote word after quoting word in theory bc typos] a joke push or maybe a bad push, what was the vote count at this point?
[153-155, joke typos] ehhhh
[241, votato is that a serious manatee vote?] sounds like a legit question, a hunt
[242, suspecting? votato about suspecting? alora] could be a hunt, as aside i recall alora unvoting and then revoting word as a probable joke (so many jokers here)
[243, asking alora about the above aside] well, bob is not tunneling votato, that is good
[271, asks farside about pursuing goobble claim] who is pr hunting, farside or bob
[272, bob votes farside] bob says farside
[294, sets the hounds on farside] was not on his side at first, but yeah, i agree that maybe too much focus was given a probable fakeclaim (soooo many jokers), the read ask was a good call
[370, asks gob on his vok? townread (who tf), asks about gob's changed vote] will have to find/read gob's case/cases? cannot recall a good one
[394, response to farside's meta case] ehhhhhh, dislike both sides of the case bc the defense does not appear to be much butttt the initial case is still out of game and thus bad from the get-go
[395-397, oh this is the defense] i mean, if you stand by meta, i think bob beats farside
[398-399, about farside asking about gob's mason claim] i think if you pursue the idea about gob confirming his (fake)claim, yeah, i agree w bob, what does town get, what is the town motivation here?
[400, same as above] should have lumped it w 398 and 399
[401-405, typos] things
[406, response to nbee, typo defense] bad meta joke? if serious defense, bad

Not seeing a case for bob3141 based on his own merits. The big thing in his posts is his case for farside22, which actually has me coming out of his ISO scumleaning on farside22, but that is from a read on a player from another player's POV. I did not get that farside22 read from reading the game as a whole, and in fact thought farside22 had some good points, so I will have to chew on this more.
His case? He asked questions how is that a case? By the way please use
Spoiler:
this tag for spoilers
it's more helpful to mobile users.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #481 (isolation #28) » Wed May 20, 2020 1:03 am

Post by farside22 »

@Madonna: I can see your past that meta is not a thing you use or find as valid but you are aware players use it. Just because I find a use and you disagree with it's use does not make it outside the spirit of the game. If a player knows me and I say I find filler questions to be scummy, well that is something I say in all games. Therefore it now becomes NAI since I'm aware of that. But if a player isn't aware of there meta as they think they slip it should be called out.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #502 (isolation #29) » Wed May 20, 2020 7:10 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 485, Albert B. Rampage wrote:This town needs strong leadership.

Forget about the weak bob wagon with barely any votes. The madonna wagon is where it's at. Join the resistance!
My wagon has more force young padiwan. It grows with strength based on a stronger belief. Join us!!!
Man I total love all the star wars reference.
In post 489, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 486, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Are you saying we should listen to the guy that doesn’t care about day 1?
And how does a leading wagon with more votes than the newest one classify as "the resistance"? Clearly your wagon is not the resistance, it’s the evil imperial Empire.
Darth Vader. Darth Sidious. Gran Moff Tarkin. They rose from humble beginnings, resisted the corrupt republic in secret, and ruled the galaxy with an iron fist. That's visionary sith leadership right there.
:lol: :lol: Mostly bad guys.....I mean sure Darth turned to help in the end but he was evil and destroying all around him in the process. You want to change that to where it would be a good guy leading?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #506 (isolation #30) » Wed May 20, 2020 7:18 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 501, bob3141 wrote:
In post 418, farside22 wrote:
town game
town game
town game
scum game
scum game

It was supposed to me a magic trick. Im inferring that wor321, words, are like a madic act. I feel there is a trick behind it but I'm waiting on a few people that haven't said anything about him, like my new found friend bob.
In post 395, bob3141 wrote:If you look at my meta truely. And not in highly simplistic manner you will see i alternate.

farside do you serously think you can learn anything from meta. When a game is only a few days in. You even cherry picked one teh town games where i lurked and prod dodged by asking questions

game 2122

rvs vote
question
question
joke comment
question
question
question
question
none game comment-
comment about irritation about how nonI lurked in all game
me saying i think flav is scum
me saying flav is scum
none game comment
question

and that was the first 10 game days

so you say i dont mostly ask question as town is complete nonsense.
Cherry picking? I listed more then 3 games and you didn't list one to contradict me.
And your questions asked in those games are not aggressive crap questions as i broke down already and news flash a few agreed with me
In post 398, bob3141 wrote:

?

How is this a trap question. This is just a scummy deflection inorder to try and avoid answering the question.

I am quite literally asking you if you thought gooble is scum fake claiming mason and what the reason was. how is that trap question.

Are you saying beign asked to explian your motivation and actions is bad thing

And the first bit im asking you what you would do under a) gooble says he is town fake claiming and b) if he says he is claiming mason. aka if its genuine roleclaim. And agin how in your mind is that trap question

Tying in with the last question.

serously how could you even genuinly come to the conclusion that either those were even remotely trappy.

Do you think a town player wouldnt question you about digging at a mason claim. If gooble is town fake claimign dont you think it woudl be good thing for scum not to know.
I responded to the question about gobble when i said null. Second asking a player how they would respond to 2 different situations that at this point has already past is pretty invalid at this point. But if you haven't gotten a clue he still reads null.
Why its a trap well lets see your follow up because i can say the following.
I town read him....thats scummy. I scum read him....thats scummy. My read is null.....thats scummy. No response = town.
Your tirade reinforces my scum read.

lol your push is stupid.

You say i have posted one. You miss the fact ive pointed out the very ones you have posted dont even support your case.

I pointed out how one scum game i played how you said I play as town and a town game where i played exactly like this.

And i can point out near every one is beign read wrong. And you serously need to learn how to read meta as you if you are town have incredibly simplistic and shallow. There is no shame not being able to read meta but atleast dont claim that you can.

So what you are sayign any response you can give to any question is scummy and you have refuted the fact that your not able to challange my point how they were normal questions.
You seem to miss that your questions were more aggressive here and nonsensical. Would you like to compare the questions?
In 2122 you asked your questions but you did not aggressively attack the player you were question? True or false?
here is a quandry
here is a quandry
This is different

?

You find it scummy because you voted and it is about asking what I would have done instead of why it matter.
You determined something scummy this game that you questioned in another game from a player and didn't find it scummy for them.

Vast difference, same idea.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #576 (isolation #31) » Wed May 20, 2020 10:26 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 536, midwaybear wrote:
In post 524, popopopopopopo wrote:i reread the thread and this interaction stuck out to me. reads like 2 scum players lightly prodding it each othe
wdym by prodding? I know NDMath from a different site, so maybe that can explain it?
What is ndmath playstyle like?
I have a scum read nahdia as well. I didn't like her list and when i pushed her on it, her response is very wishy washy. It doesn't realyy explain well why a few players are higher on her list. Didn't like the buddying.
I understand hotac issue with Abr. I give him a day before i completely decide how i feel about him.
I will say it bothers me that abr avoids certain wagons and id think he'd learned not to avoid wagons if he's going to vote along the wagons. But im being bias about right now.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #580 (isolation #32) » Wed May 20, 2020 10:31 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 578, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Leave Nahdia alone, she's town.
:?: :? :neutral:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #581 (isolation #33) » Wed May 20, 2020 10:32 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 579, votato wrote:the fact that farside hasnt started pushing me yet tells me that farside is scum. farside always scumreads me.
Lets just say I'm pretty certain i now know your scum tell.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #621 (isolation #34) » Wed May 20, 2020 12:18 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 582, votato wrote:we will see. cuz im also scum this game
Suuuurrrreeeee.
In post 585, midwaybear wrote:
In post 576, farside22 wrote:What is ndmath playstyle like?
I never played in a game with him. I just know him lol
Oh i misunderstood the reference.

Mmmm i see the discrepancy about midway but my notebook has him as a town lean.
I will get to my computer later if you want a longer explanation
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #625 (isolation #35) » Wed May 20, 2020 1:38 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 623, midwaybear wrote:lol same
I just want some content
Thanks??

Just want to say i really wanted to do less this game.
I'll remind myself in the future never to offer anything again.
I'll get to it in the morning. I'm enjoying my lazy time on the couch.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #627 (isolation #36) » Wed May 20, 2020 1:40 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 624, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Farside's attacks on bob and nahdia also seem far too confident considering the early stage of the game. She could be scum.
You say that after guns and roses after tunneling most of the game on 2 player most of day 1?
Curious why.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #630 (isolation #37) » Wed May 20, 2020 1:47 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 628, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 627, farside22 wrote:
In post 624, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Farside's attacks on bob and nahdia also seem far too confident considering the early stage of the game. She could be scum.
You say that after guns and roses after tunneling most of the game on 2 player most of day 1?
Curious why.
OMGUS
That isnt omgus and you side stepped my question.
I asked why my confidence reads scummy when i was just as confident in a game we just played together?
Your more then welcome to keep ignoring my question, just make sure i die n1
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #631 (isolation #38) » Wed May 20, 2020 1:47 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 629, Albert B. Rampage wrote:bob and nahdia didn't try to get you lynched for no reason.
And nahdia didnt vite for me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #660 (isolation #39) » Thu May 21, 2020 12:19 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 634, Nahdia wrote:
In post 631, farside22 wrote:
In post 629, Albert B. Rampage wrote:bob and nahdia didn't try to get you lynched for no reason.
And nahdia didnt vite for me.
i mean technically i did
In post 491, votato wrote:
In post 488, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Votato, who are your current townreads?
ABR, hoctac, popopopo?, schadd_, gobble
this is a truly odd townread list.

is true.
norway is right that bob cares more about other peoples' read on him than gamesolving. agree with p much all of .

Spoiler: responding quickly to popopo's case on me
popopo wrote: also hate how nahdia says they are townreading too many people, feels like scum trying to be friendly and make everyone feel comfortable around them. do not like.
i actually said the exact opposite. read again:
nahdia wrote:game is strange. normally i feel like im townreading too many people and have to adjust, now i feel like im scumreading too many people. who would like to be part of the townbloc? apply now.
the buddying thing i dont really have a response to. it's valid but just in this case not right.
popopo wrote:no way nahdia didnt read the damn thread before the first post made voting word.
i mean i had read hte whole thing? not sure i see your point here. i wasn't tryna be like "oh what a pleasant surprise" i was just outing a townlean on farside based on similar reads. sorry if mmy WHIMSY offended you :(

kind of mixed on popopo. i agree midwaybear is scummy for his lack of reads but a lot of the stuff popopo latches onto in his case just feels like textbook overjustification.
In post 635, Nahdia wrote:I Am Going To Be Very Suspicious if popopopopo suddenly loses interest in midwaybear.
Going to say I find these post gross. Again I don't see why a player can't change there reads. And suddenly your calling popopo out for bussing his buddy?
I find it hard to believe that you think scum bus that hard day 1.
In post 638, Madonna wrote:It is a midwaybear push now, did the bob3141 train not get enough steam?
Last I looked you still liked word. Not that I disagree with both as scum.
In post 642, Madonna wrote:
In post 480, farside22 wrote: 1) Those games were just the ones i started with the first list toward the bottom here I listed 4 town games and a few scum games. I will ask you what I asked him. How is picking all those games cherry picking?
2) players can lie about self meta and if others see a difference are they lying too?
3) meta is a thing that you can use here. You can't use on going games.
This is pages back, so if this is not relevant anymore, my bad.

It was from among the games you chose that bob3141 responded that a player could pull a different spin from the same content and gave examples. I want you to admit that different people can make different interpretations from the same content. Some interpretations might better represent a player's meta than others, and that is what I wanted to highlight. While I am sure, farside22, that you have your stance on bob3141, I would ask that other people who responded to the wagon also look at bob3141's own take and ask themselves which interpretation feels better. I have the luxury of being able to see the counterargument prior to debating whether to vote, but others lacked that chance.

Yeah, people can use meta; I do not know why they would want that.

Pedit: ???
Well I do agree that players can do that. I have done that and even have manipulated the meta in the past. I will even push that meta aside and say okay ignore the meta. Here are what I know.

*puts on educators hat*
Scum tend to be more aggressive earlier then town. For some reason many a player I run across that act as bob did to latch onto something so trivial and call it scummy, comes from scum. It gives them a diving board where they can ignore the game as a whole while still looking like they are scum hunting. Which bob has done thus far.
In conclusion I based my knowledge and looked to see if said player was aggressive early to verify those facts and concluded bob to be scum.
Thank you.
*takes hat off*
In post 646, Madonna wrote:I am still reading, but let us get this out of the way:

I do not care about the meta. This is about the falseness, the whole everyone is wrong on their reads, that his bad posts are somehow prodges, and that once he landed in hot water, suddenly he is sorting farside22 as town, no problems here, no sir.

I will check out the midwaybear situation and defend my former vote on word321 in time.
I'll take the vote.
In post 648, Madonna wrote:If bob3141 is scum, farside22 is town, popopopopopopo is still a questionable (null) version of me, and I might have to move Albert B. Rampage to a more null state. NorwegianBoyEE is town, not just a lean.
I wish you said more about players or your scum reads at the very least.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #661 (isolation #40) » Thu May 21, 2020 12:21 am

Post by farside22 »

By the way as a side funny note, my son is learning about inferences in text and I started laughing as I thought about playing this game and how many inferences we make. Hence the educator stick.

Back to work I have to get my midway notes together.

*sigh*
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #662 (isolation #41) » Thu May 21, 2020 12:40 am

Post by farside22 »

Spoiler:
In post 171, midwaybear wrote:hum, that post seems more townie than scummy than me
idk how good my tone reading is though
In post 175, midwaybear wrote:I like what he is doing so far. He is clarifying stuff and also trying to scumhunt(votato)
He said he was really good at scum though, but I still tl stan1ey
In post 194, midwaybear wrote:still not buying it
however, the one hole in my meta defense is that I have never seen a word scumgame
In post 297, midwaybear wrote:
In post 295, word321 wrote:
In post 246, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 231, Hoctac wrote:actually after checking some meta the word wagon is fine
I don’t like this

VOTE: Hoctac
Why dnt u like this? Whats ur take on Trecko?
His meta defense made no sense. He said that he found you to be natural in your past games, but then said that you were less natural in this game. First of all, most people found you to be more formal in your posting style not natural. Second, if you are playing different from your meta, how can he like your defense?
In post 307, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 303, popopopopopopo wrote:
In post 258, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 254, popopopopopopo wrote:i see the same awkwardness in newbie 1999 where word was town that I see here. im not gonna get hung up on defending him tho

Who do you want to bandwagon then?
i dont really know. word ive said my piece on. manatee was caught in a strange contradiction but im not sure theres much else there. pick someone
I thought madonna's vote was pretty bad. Wanna lynch her?
In post 311, midwaybear wrote:VOTE: Madonna
oh yeah

So my town lean was based on the beginning of the game. He made a few stances and disagreed with votes. I thought his vote on Madonna came from the comment that Abr made about her vote and he joined the wagon.
Reading midway in iso it's easy to see his post are lacking and he reads lost and uncertain from my prospective. Not a scum tell with a newb to this site, I found 1 completed game as scum
So I just see the differences. He sure was more vocal that game and willing to put his reads on notice. *makes note for future games*
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #681 (isolation #42) » Thu May 21, 2020 5:07 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 665, midwaybear wrote:People said that scum me was not really putting out reads though lol. They said I was asking too many questions and reeked uncertainty
I didn't read the game just your iso. You had a lot to say that game in comparison to this.
Curiosity, have you played online mafia elsewhere?
In post 666, Nahdia wrote:
In post 660, farside22 wrote:Going to say I find these post gross. Again I don't see why a player can't change there reads. And suddenly your calling popopo out for bussing his buddy?
what

players can change their reads. changing reads can be towny. but scum often change their reads when they make a case on a partner to create distance, and towntell in the process.
and i think it's pretty transparent that my point was to try and make popopo stick to midway. it WAS a threat
In post 657, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 641, Nahdia wrote:votato can you explain your townreads

abr why am i town to you?

tia

VOTE: midwaybear
I’m curious why your earlier posts seem to indicate support for Bob being scum, yet you end up voting Midway? What was your progression here?
id be okay with a bob lynch. but im more confident about their being scum in midway/popopo. we get more info on the later lynch.
So your saying scum popopo made a case on there scum buddy, who wasn't under any pressure because......???
Is that something you typically see?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #683 (isolation #43) » Thu May 21, 2020 5:11 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 680, Nahdia wrote:itt, scum play 4d chess while i play interdimensional bocce. lo, it is i, and the ball sits beside the jack.

maybe i am overthinking this. you're case on midway did suck though. i mean the last part was fine, but everything leading up ot it was hot garbo.
popopopopopopo wrote:nahdia is super sus TBH
if you say it 3 times in the mirror does it become true?
Just on a personal note. I think a player making a case and being called garbage is getting a little tiresome for me. This is more towards player whom don't make cases, like yourself, who seem to throw stones but never show any work themselves.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #684 (isolation #44) » Thu May 21, 2020 5:11 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 682, Nahdia wrote:yES?

does this actually seem farfetched? am i having an aneurism?
You want to link those games?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #716 (isolation #45) » Sat May 23, 2020 7:18 am

Post by farside22 »

VOTE: nahdia
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #721 (isolation #46) » Sat May 23, 2020 7:30 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 717, popopopopopopo wrote:
In post 716, farside22 wrote:VOTE: nahdia
what happened yesterday with bob, i thought u were elite scumhunter
I was wrong. If you think every read you have is ever right 100% please let me know. I never will say I I do.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #727 (isolation #47) » Sat May 23, 2020 7:43 am

Post by farside22 »

I didn't even know alien was a thing that could be normal.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #748 (isolation #48) » Sat May 23, 2020 8:23 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 747, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Seems like such an unusual claim if Nahdia is scum. So i find it believable.
I don't think so, but I know my opinion this game will mean shit all.
Just as an aside, easy to claim because player is dead, any other claim and player was targeted by another PR leads to a lot of your dead to scum to nahdia.
But you can lead.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #764 (isolation #49) » Sat May 23, 2020 8:35 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 751, votato wrote:
In post 748, farside22 wrote:
In post 747, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Seems like such an unusual claim if Nahdia is scum. So i find it believable.
I don't think so, but I know my opinion this game will mean shit all.
Just as an aside, easy to claim because player is dead, any other claim and player was targeted by another PR leads to a lot of your dead to scum to nahdia.
But you can lead.
i mean even though nahdia died any other visit would still show up to a voyeur right? a cop would still get an innocent result right?
You mean Hotoc dying? Yeah I was thinking about that.
I mean I saw a game where scum was a voyuer/watcher ability in a game so it's not like I'm sold on nahdia as town. She moved her vote pretty fast over to bob while accusing midway/popopop as scum and thought the bob wagon was "ok lynch"
midwaybear wrote:it's suspicious that nahdia targetted a dead player because that is easily faked
That was what I was saying in a nutshell.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #774 (isolation #50) » Sat May 23, 2020 8:40 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 772, NDMath wrote:Farside is setting off multiple alarm bells for me.
Your awfully quick to believe a claim without a question or doubt.
So I would say we are even with our suspicion of each other.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #793 (isolation #51) » Sat May 23, 2020 8:51 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 787, votato wrote:norwee, farside, popopopo, and nahdia are top scum in the lynchpool atm. maybe midway too. i agree with abr that theres no reason to lynch nahdia today. i dont like midways counterwagon on norwee. im ok with voting midway, but unsure of VC.
Where are you getting popopo in that list?
Why should nahdia not be lynched? At what point do you continue to allow her to be scummy and make her claim or wifom moment say she was rb?
There is still word or do you think he is town for a reason?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #801 (isolation #52) » Sat May 23, 2020 8:56 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 794, midwaybear wrote:Ok I might be tunneling I will reconsider. Just look at ur iso to see ur questions
In post 798, midwaybear wrote:let's bandwagon norwee and nahdia. I agree that we should not quicklynch again though. Let's take our time
????
Going from your tunneling to still wanting to lynch?
You are ignoring her norwee's question.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #806 (isolation #53) » Sat May 23, 2020 9:00 am

Post by farside22 »

VOTE: midway
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #810 (isolation #54) » Sat May 23, 2020 9:03 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 808, popopopopopopo wrote:
In post 795, Albert B. Rampage wrote:We have bigger fish to fry. We need information, connections, competing bandwagons right now. I was in this exact same situation in Guns and Roses IV where we had to decide between eyestot/votato and even though we lynched correctly we lost the game. Sometimes, the optimal town play is to go after the stronger scum manipulating from the shadows rather than the lynchbaits.
do you think nahdia is scum y/n
He said he was town reading her day 1. I don't know why because he won't explain.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #817 (isolation #55) » Sat May 23, 2020 9:07 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 666, Nahdia wrote:
In post 660, farside22 wrote:Going to say I find these post gross. Again I don't see why a player can't change there reads. And suddenly your calling popopo out for bussing his buddy?
what

players can change their reads. changing reads can be towny. but scum often change their reads when they make a case on a partner to create distance, and towntell in the process.
and i think it's pretty transparent that my point was to try and make popopo stick to midway. it WAS a threat
In post 657, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 641, Nahdia wrote:votato can you explain your townreads

abr why am i town to you?

tia

VOTE: midwaybear
I’m curious why your earlier posts seem to indicate support for Bob being scum, yet you end up voting Midway? What was your progression here?
id be okay with a bob lynch. but im more confident about their being scum in midway/popopo. we get more info on the later lynch.
In post 688, Nahdia wrote:man idk.

popopo is actually probably just scum with an overjustified case counterwagoning his partner. so ill bite.

Just pointing out why my scum read on nahdia is there. One post is about the scum read on popopop/midway and then 4 hours later voting bob when pushed to respond about why she thought scum would hard push and show where that is a very real scum reason to her.
She still hasn't produced said evidence by the way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #819 (isolation #56) » Sat May 23, 2020 9:09 am

Post by farside22 »

popopopopopopo wrote:
In post 810, farside22 wrote:
In post 808, popopopopopopo wrote:
In post 795, Albert B. Rampage wrote:We have bigger fish to fry. We need information, connections, competing bandwagons right now. I was in this exact same situation in Guns and Roses IV where we had to decide between eyestot/votato and even though we lynched correctly we lost the game. Sometimes, the optimal town play is to go after the stronger scum manipulating from the shadows rather than the lynchbaits.
do you think nahdia is scum y/n
He said he was town reading her day 1. I don't know why because he won't explain.
why did you take ur vote off. i cant believe im the only one who doesn't see the obv scum staring us in the face from that claim.
Midway is really going a little OMGUS with his reason's for scum reading Norwee. He looks like he is just following someone elses lead and doesn't believe what he is saying. I think he is scum too.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #834 (isolation #57) » Sat May 23, 2020 9:17 am

Post by farside22 »

midwaybear wrote:no. farside said that my push was fake and that people in my scum pt were coaching me to push you. why wouldn't they push too?
midwaybear wrote:no. farside said that my push was fake and that people in my scum pt were coaching me to push you. why wouldn't they push too?
I didn't say that. I said it reads like you don't believe what your saying. I didn't say it was someone from your scum team by the way you were following.
I noted you didn't call out Norwee's questions till Popopopo said the following:
In post 777, popopopopopopo wrote:
In post 773, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 771, popopopopopopo wrote:THIS IS FUCKING BS THEY CLAIMED A SHITTY PR AND TARGETED THE NIGHT KILL

LYNCH IT WITH FIRE
Wouldn't scum!Nahdia claim something better if they wanted to be townread?
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? this is pure WIFOM
Then you started attacking Norwee for his questions.
In post 814, midwaybear wrote:how do I look scummy? I genuinely didn't like your questions, so I called you out for it. Upon reconsideration, I still don't like them at all.
pedit: could say the same to you@norwee
Why are bad question = scummy for you?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #843 (isolation #58) » Sat May 23, 2020 9:24 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 835, popopopopopopo wrote:scumteam of Nahdia, midway, ABR, ?????

could it be that easy?
NDMath, word321 are on my list. I have Abr as Null but every so often I question that read (my sanity based on how he is playing).
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #847 (isolation #59) » Sat May 23, 2020 9:28 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 843, farside22 wrote:
In post 835, popopopopopopo wrote:scumteam of Nahdia, midway, ABR, ?????

could it be that easy?
NDMath, word321 are on my list. I have Abr as Null but every so often I question that read (my sanity based on how he is playing).
I just remember I had Madonna on my null to scum list too.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #878 (isolation #60) » Sat May 23, 2020 11:55 am

Post by farside22 »

From page 2 of thread from mod
there are only town and mafia.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #884 (isolation #61) » Sat May 23, 2020 8:10 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 881, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I like your Word case Madonna. Here's my PoE right now.

Slots i don't care to see lynched today:
Madonna/popopopopopopo/farside22

Slots i'm largely indifferent about:
NDMath/stan1ey/gobbledygook/Aloratom

Slots i would like to see lynched today:
Nahdia/word321/midwaybear/votato

I have no fucking clue about this guy help plz tier:
Albert B. Rampage
My slots I would like to see lynched:

Nahdia, Word, Midway, NDMath.

Null: Gobble, Aloratom, Stanley
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #946 (isolation #62) » Sun May 24, 2020 6:08 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 945, Albert B. Rampage wrote:nahdia could easily be town here.
Why are you town reading nahdia?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #949 (isolation #63) » Sun May 24, 2020 6:26 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 947, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 946, farside22 wrote:
In post 945, Albert B. Rampage wrote:nahdia could easily be town here.
Why are you town reading nahdia?
This is how she plays. If bob was scum all the hypocrites here would say she's a genius. The voyeur thing hurts her more than helps her if she's scum. I don't see how nahdia is going to win the game by pulling the greatest trick ever on town by quickhammering + shitty PR claim + OMGUS. It's just too scummy to be scum. I understand we should policy lynch her as a punishment, but do I really think she's gonna flip red? No, I don't.
Her read on popopo is something she believes and her reasoning is something vague. She went from scum reading midway/popopop and 4 hours later voting bob. She barely talks about her scum reads and only mentions 2 players as scummy. Most of the time she is active is coming to defend herself instead of pushing her scum read.
You say lets ignore all scummy things because TSTBS?
*scratches head*
You are asking a lot.
Your also voted me and im town. Its hard to take you seriously when you don't expand on your scum reads and just defend players.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #951 (isolation #64) » Sun May 24, 2020 6:39 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 950, Albert B. Rampage wrote:There's nothing certain in mafia, farside. What do you want me to do?
How about you tell me who you think is scum.
Why you think the player is scum?
I think I know you well enough that i don't see you protecting a scum buddy or a town player like this as scum so im curious where your brain is on things.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #952 (isolation #65) » Sun May 24, 2020 6:42 am

Post by farside22 »

Also it is taking a lot bot to push nahdia as popopo is doing but you know I have a habit of wanting to solve the game too.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #956 (isolation #66) » Sun May 24, 2020 7:12 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 953, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I don't have the ingredients I need to scumhunt because everyone in this game has been so gung ho on bob and nahdia. I try to build some bandwagons to look back on in the future and what do I get? People posting in all caps and shutting down discussion. I'm not just thinking about today's lynch, I'm thinking about the rest of the game.
Well lets see madonna made a case on word but didn't vote there, which I found odd. She didn't say much about nahdia.
I think NDmath is scum based on his unvote and not even questioning the claim by nadhia. He is following others and actively lurking.
Those not pushing nahdia have caught my attention a bit more then those pushing. Then you have the copycats like stanly and gobble.
Those are my notes thus far.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #982 (isolation #67) » Sun May 24, 2020 12:10 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 974, word321 wrote:
In post 972, votato wrote:
In post 969, word321 wrote:oh, hte internet
Either way, Im fine going unto the unexplored:
where does this vote come from?
Dnt like his iso. I agree with farside. Also dnt like the bear/nahdia transition, added with the early tr on nahdia. All that can be even understandable, but that is adding info. I want his take.
I also want to see how farside takes it while we r at it.
I can't say i decipher why your scum reading Ndmath from your post.

I see some people think I should step up but i already said i was passing that to others in the game. My charge lead to bob and it went quickly.....
That reminds me, word why did you vote bob? Who else are you scum reading.

Anyways I feel like popopo about nahdia but im not looking for a repeat of day 1 and seeing things go quickly.
There are a few players that haven't said much this game about there reads as a whole. Its weird when i see players focus only on one player as scum and i wonder if that player is scum trying not to make a stand.
Players like standly and ndmath are ones that i dont see a lot of info coming from them. Something about stan1y seems familiar to me. I can't put my finger on what it is but when i figure it out I will post about it.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #994 (isolation #68) » Sun May 24, 2020 3:06 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 987, NDMath wrote:When I assume you're town I get stuff like farside/norwee/1ey/madonna.

I struggle to make a team without both farside and norwee fypov and I just can't wrap my head around that.
Why is nowee so low on your list? And you haven't explained your reason for a scum read on me either.
You literally make a scum list with no reason.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #995 (isolation #69) » Sun May 24, 2020 3:11 pm

Post by farside22 »

And midway hasnt explained the reasons for his scum read.

Is this a game where scum just fake reads without a reason? I cant even see a logical conclusion of where those reads xome from based on the game state.
I think i need to drink
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1001 (isolation #70) » Sun May 24, 2020 11:34 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 996, NDMath wrote:
Norwee prompted me for reads so naturally I gave them regardless of confidence.

As for norwee being low on my list, this is probably hypocritical but they don't actually have anything townie in their iso unless one considers asking questions to be townie.
In post 997, NDMath wrote:Pointless observation - Your readlist is basically the same as norwee's.
Again this is very vague. I also will point out that I have been clear why I am scum reading you, Nahdia and word with my reason. So you ignored that and focused on one thing?

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1003 (isolation #71) » Mon May 25, 2020 1:58 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1002, NorwegianboyEE wrote:This will tear me up if Nahdia flips town, but i'm a bit too paranoid about the fact that they claimed to target the supposed nightkill.
So unless there are strong arguments otherwise i really think it's the best lynch at his point.
Well nahdia is at l-2. I just trying to see a few players and trying to make sense of a few things.
Some of my scum reads will be based on nahdia alignment. I'm seeing nahdia as a strong scum read and I'm confused by Nm. I'd expect scum to stay on there scum buddy at this point and be more under the radar like gobble and stan1ey.
Plus im bothered when a player instantly believes a players claim without a question or doubt like others have expressed.
I maybe thinking too hard on this...idk
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1025 (isolation #72) » Mon May 25, 2020 10:57 am

Post by farside22 »

word wrote:
The third thing that offset me about farside is how she purposely ignore some things. U literally repeated my point on 978 on 994 and 995, the intent of my push was explicitely exploratory as I said (so there is no reason to go for the scumread, as if claiming that is actual the case), and yet u say u dnt understand my point on 982.
Thanks for your comments. One thing is i have a short attention span and have a bad habit of skimming thing from time to time. I did reread your post prior to the one you quoted after my post but i dropped it because i was busy figuring other things out.
As for following. I left quotes about a few things i said about nm prior.
You’re not saying why.
We're masons.
In post 261, midwaybear wrote:ok fine
besides you, I agree with hoctac. Don't really like why Albert is fine with letting others decide his vote
mmmm he did the same thing in guns and roses mafia. Not a fan that he is doing it here and a part of me wonders if he is using it with me in the game.
I'll just go for my next scum suspect

In post 774, farside22 wrote:
In post 772, NDMath wrote:Farside is setting off multiple alarm bells for me.
Your awfully quick to believe a claim without a question or doubt.
So I would say we are even with our suspicion of each other.
And i didn't know i was a headache. :(
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1028 (isolation #73) » Mon May 25, 2020 11:04 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1026, popopopopopopo wrote:
In post 1024, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1022, popopopopopopo wrote:nahdia has completely disappearance, the only alternative they offered was me in an OMGUS and then midway in a blatant attempt to save their own life. if im town and im run up like this i get my fucking reads out there.
I don't really want to lynch Nahdia today. What are your reads other than nahdia?
I love the gif but i don't get the reference.

Oh and i agree that nahdia went mia but so did others so I can't say that reliable. I'd like to see if he continues to push bad reasons.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1040 (isolation #74) » Mon May 25, 2020 12:18 pm

Post by farside22 »

God i want to vote madonna now.
*crouches into corner and starts rocking back and forth*
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1043 (isolation #75) » Mon May 25, 2020 12:27 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1041, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1040, farside22 wrote:God i want to vote madonna now.
*crouches into corner and starts rocking back and forth*
I think that IF there’s a deepwolf in my reads it would most likely be Madonna. What’s your take on her right now?
I feel very slimy about her following me and buttering up to me. I want to take a shower.
That said i dont recall her scum reading NdMath prior and for her to suddendly pounch on his read of her just reads fake.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1044 (isolation #76) » Mon May 25, 2020 12:28 pm

Post by farside22 »

VOTE: madonna
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1047 (isolation #77) » Mon May 25, 2020 12:34 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1045, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Madonna never voted Nahdia btw. But was quick to jump on NDMath like you pointed out.
So if you scumread Madonna i think Nahdia would still be a decent lynch here.
I noted that as well.
Just know my vote is on nahdia in spirit. If she goes to l-1, I will hammer.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1060 (isolation #78) » Mon May 25, 2020 1:37 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1059, Madonna wrote:
In post 1043, farside22 wrote:
In post 1041, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I think that IF there’s a deepwolf in my reads it would most likely be Madonna. What’s your take on her right now?
I feel very slimy about her following me and buttering up to me. I want to take a shower.
That said i dont recall her scum reading NdMath prior and for her to suddendly pounch on his read of her just reads fake.
Speaking of following and buttering up, why did you care about my lack of word321 vote, not respond to my takes on Nahdia and midwaybear, and then not care about my word321 vote when it came? It seemed like you wanted a better wagon than midwaybear and Nahdia, I gave you it, and instead you went after NDMath. I am trying to work with other people's plays alongside mine, and you seem to find ways to keep scumleaning/reading me. Bring
a
case against me, because I have not seen one of your own that is not one line here or there.
I felt meh about your case on word. It was just really one player and I feel like you are not really going anywhere without following someone else. It's like either you lack confidence or your scum.
I get more of a scum vibe with all your asking stuff of me so it's hard for me to take much of what you say seriously.
IE: I'm bias of your comments. I'm not a fan of anyone who I need to push and then says well I'm following farside. I'm am the wrong player to follow because I always think scum are trying to get on a players good side.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1061 (isolation #79) » Mon May 25, 2020 1:39 pm

Post by farside22 »

I was wondering why midway didn't unvote nahdia awhile ago when he stated the following:
In post 1004, midwaybear wrote:Honestly, Nahdia's past few posts have pinged as townie to me even though they can't really be considered as contribution. Yes, the hammer yesterday was suspicious, but I think it was a genuine mistake. It can be pretty hard to track votes and people have told me I was at L-1 even when I wasn't. This brings us to their roleclaim of voyuer. I think this is the most suspicious part about Nahdia because I think the claim is easily faked. I agree that Hoctac was a viable target, but not by a voyeur. Hoctac's behavior was pretty weird, so I would be more interested in seeing what he did instead of what happened to him. Their read progression seems pretty natural too. I just want to know why you target hoctac?
So midway any reason you waited to unvote and didn't vote a scum read at that point?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1074 (isolation #80) » Mon May 25, 2020 3:22 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1068, Madonna wrote:
In post 1060, farside22 wrote:I get more of a scum vibe with all your asking stuff of me so it's hard for me to take much of what you say seriously.
IE: I'm bias of your comments. I'm not a fan of anyone who I need to push and then says well I'm following farside. I'm am the wrong player to follow because I always think scum are trying to get on a players good side.
You dismiss my arguements out of hand by not taking them seriously, got it. Interacting with you using questions is scum, got it. You see others doing the same acts with their own justification, you call it following you, got it. That is not a healthy town view, and I dislike it. In case I need to clearly say this: my townread of you is definitely decaying.

I did not vote for bob3141 for your reasons, farside22, and I did not vote NDMath for you reasons, and I am voting for Nahdia because, cycling all the way back around, I do not have word321 support. This is not a case of confidence, this is not for blind sheeping. I have a vote and I need to make it count. When the two big wagons start stalling and people start piling on lurkers, I need to figure out what I want. Staying on word321 was gaining me nothing, and my vote is more helpful on an active wagon. Out of the null reads is a guy out for my blood and I dislike his reads: these are perfectly acceptable reasons to push.

I still do not see a real case coming from you, farside22. I will say you vote confidently when lacking one.
Sorry it's the way I think. I have an unhealthy paranoia when players follow me and I don't see reads coming from them that doesn't just sound like a pat response. Or no response. So i get a bit itchy/twitchy/bitchy when I see it happen. It's probably one of those things i should probably learn to take a step back from but too many times I saw players butter up to me and flip scum so it's hard to just drop that defensive feeling. It happened in Guns and Roses game with lilith so I get a bit more aware of who is interacting with me and what they say since then.
That said I will reread your comments about NDMath and word a bit more. What did you think of words comments in his bigger post?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1078 (isolation #81) » Mon May 25, 2020 3:26 pm

Post by farside22 »

VOTE: stan1ey

I'm going to follow a bit of interesting interactions I'm seeing coming around.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1082 (isolation #82) » Mon May 25, 2020 3:27 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1076, Albert B. Rampage wrote:If nahdia is town and ends up a mislynch idk where we go from there.
I really don't see that flipping green. Since you asked I ask in return. Where do you lead to if Nahdia flips red?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1091 (isolation #83) » Mon May 25, 2020 3:37 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1000, schadd_ wrote:
Spoiler:

Vote count 2.2

Nahdia (5):
popopopopopopo, stan1ey, NorwegianboyEE, midwaybear, gobbledygook
midwaybear (3):
farside22, votato, Nahdia,
stan1ey (2):
Albert B. Rampage, NDMath
word321 (1):
Madonna
NDMath (1):
word321

not voting (1):
Aloratom

with 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. day 2 ends june 6th at 13:00 central US time; in (expired on 2020-06-06 13:00:00)

mod notes
  • e

In post 1080, Nahdia wrote:
In post 1078, farside22 wrote:VOTE: stan1ey

I'm going to follow a bit of interesting interactions I'm seeing coming around.
this is a good vote.

:?: :?:

I don't recall you scum reading stan1ly nahdia. If you did would you mind refreshing my memory.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1101 (isolation #84) » Mon May 25, 2020 3:44 pm

Post by farside22 »

I'm getting midway/nahdia/stan1ly/gooble/NDMath scum
Madonna is the player I need to reinvest my read into and see what i missed. Word is another I would like to reinvest a read into. For now i'm going to sleep.

hmmm I'll sleep on Nahdia's vote of stan1ly for now before all my crazy wifom starts going.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1105 (isolation #85) » Mon May 25, 2020 3:50 pm

Post by farside22 »

Mmm i laid down thought about the vote count.

VOTE: unvote[/unvote]

Im going to review before i vote again.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1106 (isolation #86) » Mon May 25, 2020 3:51 pm

Post by farside22 »

VOTE: unvote
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1116 (isolation #87) » Mon May 25, 2020 10:46 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1109, Aloratom wrote:Those scum reading NDMath, is it just a lack of content?
Not all of it. He did leave the nahdia wagon without a doubt or question about what she claimed. I found that to be extremely odd. His reason's for his scum reads is non-existant and he doesn't read to be really figuring players out. Just reads to throw shit to see where it sticks.
In post 1113, Aloratom wrote:
In post 1105, farside22 wrote:Mmm i laid down thought about the vote count.

VOTE: unvote[/unvote]

Im going to review before i vote again.
6-minute power nap. Jealous.
Currently it is 5:45am. I think way too much about these games and get way too invested that if I didn't unvote I would have not slept well at all wondering if someone player would have "hammer by accident" again.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1118 (isolation #88) » Tue May 26, 2020 12:44 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1117, stan1ey wrote:if Nahdia isnt lynched today the topic is always going to be there every single day until they are and we will never make any progress. if Nahdia is town and is kept alive until lylo then its game over. i dont care how many people vote me or say im copying popo you arent going to convince me im wrong on this
Besides this, do you have any reads on anyone?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1125 (isolation #89) » Tue May 26, 2020 1:58 am

Post by farside22 »

unoffical vote count:

Nahdia (5): popopopopopopo, stan1ey, NorwegianboyEE, gobbledygook, Madonna
midwaybear (1): votato
stan1ey (3): Albert B. Rampage, NDMath, Nahdia,
NDMath (1): word321

not voting (1): Aloratom, farside22, midwaybear

Just needing a vc since I haven't seen one in a bit. Doing my review next.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1126 (isolation #90) » Tue May 26, 2020 2:22 am

Post by farside22 »

@Madonna: So I'm going to start with things that bothered me started here I didn't see where your approach or comments were in looking for scum but staying focus on a few players. I don't know if you got anything from that. Then you stated a town read on manatee which begs the question why did you want players to push on him.
Then I have your spoiler read on bob here where you don't see the case on him and you have a scum lean on me, but then you go back to scum reading bob here and it really is based on very little.
Then once again talks about having discussions that you don't really say what you want to discuss or who you want to discuss.
rereading this case on word Some of it still is meh. Like I see you not really giving reason's for your reads and throwing out names so that's hypocritical. I don't know why anything you said about him really says why he is a scum read. I read it twice too to see if I'm missing something. Like why is him pointing you out scummy? Why is him talking theory scummy?
Finally I again see you talking about defending a player nahdia to voting for that player here after you excused her quick hammer.

So the TlDr part is I'm still scum reading Madonna at this point.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1127 (isolation #91) » Tue May 26, 2020 2:34 am

Post by farside22 »

I've been pondering since it was brought up if there were 2 scum teams and if so who would I put into those categories. That is probably a bad idea until scum flips to think along those lines, I just assumed when I saw that there was town and scum that it was one scum team.
If I thought about putting one scum team together it would be nahdia/midway/madonna/????
There are a few players that make me questions things like NDMath, Votato, stan1ly and Gobble.

Just so you know this is what happens when players surprise you and you realize your reads can be very off. I wish I could be a player that just fucks off and does nothing because meta gets used so doing nothing gives nothing.
Never understood the point of that play.

VOTE: Madonna
Spirit vote on Nahdia.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1135 (isolation #92) » Tue May 26, 2020 5:35 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 965, Madonna wrote:
In post 956, farside22 wrote:
In post 953, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I don't have the ingredients I need to scumhunt because everyone in this game has been so gung ho on bob and nahdia. I try to build some bandwagons to look back on in the future and what do I get? People posting in all caps and shutting down discussion. I'm not just thinking about today's lynch, I'm thinking about the rest of the game.
Well lets see madonna made a case on word but didn't vote there, which I found odd. She didn't say much about nahdia.
I think NDmath is scum based on his unvote and not even questioning the claim by nadhia. He is following others and actively lurking.
Those not pushing nahdia have caught my attention a bit more then those pushing. Then you have the copycats like stanly and gobble.
Those are my notes thus far.
The pushes for Nahdia and midwaybear dominate now, and support for a word321 wagon is lacking. You can be the change you want to see happen. But if you need me to lead you, alright.

VOTE: word321

On the surface, Nahdia is a great lynch. The quickhammer yesterday was bad, but unless you are tracking the vote count religiously, it was actually hard to follow (and my initial reason for not voting immediately upon joining the game), and no one helpfully claimed L-1. Her claim today is bad in both role and target in a questionable way. It is useless in a scum capacity, and her admitting to targeting the nightkill is a shot against her. If Nahdia's scum, what does she get out of one more day by bussing midwaybear that is a good scum move? She loses her buddy, then she loses herself. That is two of our lynches well-spent on scum (a big loss for them), versus her one death today and a more ambiguous future for midwaybear because town is a fickle beast (one versus two, better). A good lynch, but maybe we can do better.

I wanted to like anything about midwaybear's gameplay, so I took a better look, and I found out two things: I hate it, and not all of it is bad. There are few words for caution, suggestions that we take it slow, and a willingness to question assertions; these are things I normally like. On the other hand, all of that is tangled deep between so much sheeping and a lack of defense for the mindset behind it all that it hurts. I wanted to find a reasonable defense here to help make my word321 case feel better, but honestly I cannot. I have been trying to post with more courtesy, so this is all I got: this player needs experience, as town or scum. Lynchable as all get out.
In post 1134, Madonna wrote:Got a tiny bit of time before the rest of my Tuesday, so I will be brief.

@farside22:word321 and ManateeDude were wagons prior to a start on mine, it is reasonable to ask other players why wagons on stall and why others start up. Yep, the push on ManateeDude was bad, thus not voting for him.

Yes, I voted bob3141 for different reasons than you. From my point of view, your meta case was the more reaching argument for his lynch.

Cannot have new developments from quicklynching! Glad you got agree with this point, not glad you are using it as an argument.

My word321 case was good enough for when and where it was, and I will say despite not liking him up to that point, word321 has made posts since which I have not weighed in on. His 237 was meta, clearly why you like that, the rest of him was still filler. And yeah, I really do think his vote targeting me instead of Nahdia, Albert B. Rampage, or Aloratom was strange, and his stated reason for doing so was strange. I think maybe he felt I was more lynchable than the others or he had reason to ignore one or all of his prior voters.

My defense of Nahdia was acknowledging she was still a good lynch, though the possibility existed that maybe she just got the short end of the stick.
1) word is voting nm currently so im confused by why you think word is after you.
2) you made a long post i linked that read as though you found it difficult to see nahdia as scum but you are now qilling to lynch because.......????? Do you typing just throw up your hands when players don't respond or vote for players for information? If so what info did tou get from bobs lynch?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1141 (isolation #93) » Tue May 26, 2020 6:41 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1136, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Alright guys for real this is boring. Who do you want me to vote madonna or nahdia
In post 1137, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Vote Nahdia.
This ^
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1144 (isolation #94) » Tue May 26, 2020 6:57 am

Post by farside22 »

VOTE: nahdia
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1147 (isolation #95) » Tue May 26, 2020 6:58 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1143, votato wrote:a) theres no reason to hammer yet. lots of time to do other scumhunting. b) it not going anywhere else isnt a reason to vote nahdia
Nothing was going anywhere. Players where either mia or saying the same thing over and over.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1152 (isolation #96) » Tue May 26, 2020 7:00 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1146, midwaybear wrote:Oh boy
Votato you are not looking good with a red flip
This is hysterically inaccurate or hypocritical.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1154 (isolation #97) » Tue May 26, 2020 7:01 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1150, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Nahdia should flip scum
Why for the love of God were you not wanting to lynch her?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1165 (isolation #98) » Tue May 26, 2020 7:06 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1161, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1157, votato wrote:this was absolutely not the ideal choice nor the ideal timing. that said, its still more likely than not a scum flip.
I will never understand this mindset you're portraying here.
"Yeah, they will flip scum. But it was still too fast."
Like are you just trying to shade the wagon as hard as you can? Why should we sit here and repeat the same shit over and over when it's obvious something isn't right about Nahdia?
He is saying he does not see nahdia flipping scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1168 (isolation #99) » Tue May 26, 2020 7:08 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1166, votato wrote:
In post 1161, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1157, votato wrote:this was absolutely not the ideal choice nor the ideal timing. that said, its still more likely than not a scum flip.
I will never understand this mindset you're portraying here.
"Yeah, they will flip scum. But it was still too fast."
Like are you just trying to shade the wagon as hard as you can? Why should we sit here and repeat the same shit over and over when it's obvious something isn't right about Nahdia?
because the way the lynch went down we dont get that much from associations.
I got tons of info if nahdia flips red.
Madonna, midway, gobble would be the main ones i see scum with nadhia.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1177 (isolation #100) » Tue May 26, 2020 7:24 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1173, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1172, midwaybear wrote:not really because the main reason I am scummy is because I defended Nahdia
That's not really true?
Not true.

Votato that lynch was inevitable. Almost everyone was scum reading the spot.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1194 (isolation #101) » Tue May 26, 2020 8:25 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1184, Nahdia wrote:all else aside, just wanted to say this was a really enjoyable, well-balanced table. havent played with most of you before but i look forward to having more opportunities to do so.

good luck and godspeed.
Thanks Nahdia! This is really nice to see someone do.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1200 (isolation #102) » Tue May 26, 2020 8:37 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 787, votato wrote:norwee, farside, popopopo, and nahdia are top scum in the lynchpool atm. maybe midway too. i agree with abr that theres no reason to lynch nahdia today. i dont like midways counterwagon on norwee. im ok with voting midway, but unsure of VC.
Still bothered by this from the unicorn but I will only be paranoid of votato if there are 2 scum teams instead of one.
In post 891, gobbledygook wrote:I don’t believe Nahdia’s claim and fRsides comment that it was an easy claim is probably the reality.
In post 910, gobbledygook wrote:Reading through pox7’s iso, im not really seeing the scum that Nahdia sees.
It’s interesting to me that Nahdia is like “manatee is town for calling himself an omguser” but pox7 isn’t town for saying he wants to kill VIs or for his multiple pushes on different players.

I agree with pox7 that midway’s vote on Madonna is very weird considering earlier stances. I also think midway’s comments about Nahdia’s claim are weird.

ABR and Nahdia townreading one another for seemingly no reason gives me partner equity vibes between them.
I'm going to say this is shading from scum and would vig/lynch gobble.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1204 (isolation #103) » Tue May 26, 2020 8:50 am

Post by farside22 »

Sorry.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1216 (isolation #104) » Thu May 28, 2020 3:18 pm

Post by farside22 »

VOTE: madonna
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1218 (isolation #105) » Thu May 28, 2020 3:31 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1217, popopopopopopo wrote:what if everyone just sheeped me. what do u guys think of this idea
Who would you like to vote?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1220 (isolation #106) » Thu May 28, 2020 3:34 pm

Post by farside22 »

@Abr: im still lookingfor a responseto this.
In post 1154, farside22 wrote:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1248 (isolation #107) » Thu May 28, 2020 11:03 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1222, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1220, farside22 wrote:@Abr: im still lookingfor a responseto this.
In post 1154, farside22 wrote:
If I'm right I look like a genius, if I'm wrong I survive the night.
I don't find that a good answer.
In post 1228, word321 wrote:
In post 1214, Aloratom wrote:
In post 1064, Aloratom wrote:
In post 1005, word321 wrote:His 871 Ive found kind of pointless, buts that not exactly indicative (unless Nahdia flips green, but even then, its still too few). I cant rly develop this further.
Pointless?
VOTE: word
theres too few to develop on, as in ur slot
and with pointless, i meant im pretty sure we rnt allowed to quote pms (or any sensible info, etc), and i dnt know how strict it is regarding translitations
even if it wasnt the case, the fact we cant directly quote can induce instead paraphgrases (i dnt rly know if this is the correct word in english, its what google said)
so it wasnt a point in that regard (only in an hypothesis of adding fuel to the fire, wich clearly was not the case)
didnt mean to insult anyone
You make my head hurt.
You can paraphrase your PM or anything you get from the mod, it can not be a direct quote.
You can claim your role. When in doubt ask the mod if the way you phrase something is okay before posting it.

That said I woke up just before 6am thinking about Albert and stan1ly just stole my thunder. I was thinking about how he just kept calling her town and pushing against her. He never explained the town read on Nahdia. I thought it was weird but I thought ABR scum wouldn't protect his scum buddy like that and last night I thought, why not? He could use that too as meta excuse. He votes stand1ly but Nahdia voted for him too where she didn't vote for other wagon's like NDMath so why did Stan1ly get into this scum read.
Still keeping NDMath on my scum read. I'm torn with Word. Moments I like what the guy says and then he says something that comes across very scummy. Madonna is still on my scum list as well (but I want to review a few things there)

VOTE: Albert
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1254 (isolation #108) » Fri May 29, 2020 1:18 am

Post by farside22 »

And my ndmath scum read stands in place and I would lynch it with fire.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1316 (isolation #109) » Fri May 29, 2020 3:07 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1272, votato wrote:word doesn't though and i don't like that farside is pushing word to claim.
Where did that happen?
In post 1276, midwaybear wrote:doesn't standard procedure tell us that ABR is truthtelling? You don't really see mafia fake guilty people.
pedit: none of them were really suspected D1, D2 so I don't think so?
Seen cops claim scum before with a guilty to lynch town. So it's about who you believe.
In post 1293, votato wrote:does rolestopper alien combo seem strange?
No
In post 1305, midwaybear wrote:i think we have an odd night vig so we can test if stan1ey is telling the truth
pedit: votato already responded to that
Why do you think the kill last night came from scum?

VOTE: ABR

I believe stan over Abr.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1320 (isolation #110) » Fri May 29, 2020 3:08 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1313, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1309, stan1ey wrote:how would i know that??? you just made that up because you know it makes no sense for me to be able to drop the case on the exact right player
It all makes sense. Nahdia claims she visited the nightkill, that is HORRIBLE PLAY. Unless you KNEW FOR A FACT that you were tracked and couldn't get out of it. She didn't even try to PR hunt, she knew it was Norway.
That makes no sense.
Norwee just claimed to track Nahdia to Hotoc.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1322 (isolation #111) » Fri May 29, 2020 3:10 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1321, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1319, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1313, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1309, stan1ey wrote:how would i know that??? you just made that up because you know it makes no sense for me to be able to drop the case on the exact right player
It all makes sense. Nahdia claims she visited the nightkill, that is HORRIBLE PLAY. Unless you KNEW FOR A FACT that you were tracked and couldn't get out of it. She didn't even try to PR hunt, she knew it was Norway.
How do you know this tho?
I looked at the facts. Scum watcher or some fuckery is happening.
That's not a fact
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1331 (isolation #112) » Fri May 29, 2020 3:17 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1323, NorwegianboyEE wrote:"Some fuckery is happening" lol, you seemed so confident. But your explanation for why you were so sure about this is kinda meh...?
I have a theory on all this. It's the main reason I'm voting Abr and if you look at how he tried to take pressure off Nahadia and called her town for the start without a good reason, leads me to him scum.
But, admittedly some of what I think is going on is again a theory there after.

Let me know if you want my hot take on it. It's my last offer for any game I will ever make.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1362 (isolation #113) » Fri May 29, 2020 5:11 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1332, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1331, farside22 wrote:Let me know if you want my hot take on it. It's my last offer for any game I will ever make.
Yeah, go ahead.
I'm starting to feel riled up by Albert's charisma. So i could definitely use some alternate viewpoints on this right now.
In post 1335, midwaybear wrote:lol it is pretty funny
idk why he would go so hard to get you lynched as scum though
Sorry I had some bad news so I didn't respond right away. I'm taking a few days off after this post.

Here is my hot take which is why I quoted Midway post as a reference.

See Abr before the claim was put under pressure. He already had a wagon and a case on him and now he has convoluted a storyline to use as a means to get his point across. The main question that midway asked is really simple. He was looking to be the player that most were looking to lynch today and as scum he saves himself one game day but creating this storyline.
So it's not a 1vs1 story that players are looking at it is what scum abr gains from doing this. He gains one more day and lynches another player instead of himself. He can also out a real CC in the process of doing all those actions.
I see more stan making a case, putting together idea's where I see Abr using manipulation to gain credit with the hopes that he will survive as scum one more day, because scum would love not only to see a now PR claim lynched but make sure they are not lynched back to back.

*drops mic*

mod: V/LA for 2-3 days
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1415 (isolation #114) » Fri May 29, 2020 2:35 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1379, Albert B. Rampage wrote:UNVOTE:

I'm gonna die tonight anyway, then lynch stanley.
Just going to say there is no way on God's green Earth town ABR unvotes a player he says hes got a guilty on. He would ahove that shit so fast and far up everyone's ass hard.
Go read guns and roses mafia with his toxic (well very strong and aggressive) pushes at the end of day 1.

*on a personal note, i chatted with friends doing a bit better and will be throwing my weight around more tomorrow*
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1418 (isolation #115) » Fri May 29, 2020 11:44 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1416, word321 wrote:Theres something thats been bothering for a while.
U seem to have played with albert before; and i can even buy u thinking some characteristic like that from his meta.
But why did he claim now as scum? im having a hard time weighting this with that.
The whole point is that this would be rly bad play at the stage the game is at.

I have theorized before of a stanley/farside; but if we lynch albert and he flips a cop this would be such an obvious bad play it would be hard not to see whats coming next. It would be a festivity of bad plays at this point. So im willing to hear ur explanation on that, as to why u weight more that particular argument of the game and why u think its not unusual to claim now.
In post 1362, farside22 wrote:
In post 1332, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1331, farside22 wrote:Let me know if you want my hot take on it. It's my last offer for any game I will ever make.
Yeah, go ahead.
I'm starting to feel riled up by Albert's charisma. So i could definitely use some alternate viewpoints on this right now.
In post 1335, midwaybear wrote:lol it is pretty funny
idk why he would go so hard to get you lynched as scum though
Here is my hot take which is why I quoted Midway post as a reference.

See Abr before the claim was put under pressure. He already had a wagon and a case on him and now he has convoluted a storyline to use as a means to get his point across. The main question that midway asked is really simple. He was looking to be the player that most were looking to lynch today and as scum he saves himself one game day but creating this storyline.
So it's not a 1vs1 story that players are looking at it is what scum abr gains from doing this. He gains one more day and lynches another player instead of himself. He can also out a real CC in the process of doing all those actions.
I see more stan making a case, putting together idea's where I see Abr using manipulation to gain credit with the hopes that he will survive as scum one more day, because scum would love not only to see a now PR claim lynched but make sure they are not lynched back to back.

*drops mic*
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1419 (isolation #116) » Fri May 29, 2020 11:45 pm

Post by farside22 »

Now lets me ask a question back word or to anyone.
Have you ever seen a cop with a guilty on a player unvote before?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1421 (isolation #117) » Sat May 30, 2020 1:14 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1420, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1419, farside22 wrote:Now lets me ask a question back word or to anyone.
Have you ever seen a cop with a guilty on a player unvote before?
Yes. Usually noobs tho.
Abr is not a noob.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1430 (isolation #118) » Sat May 30, 2020 7:06 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1424, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If Farside is scum then i accept the loss. I just think you’ve been kinda manipulative and i didn’t like how you said Farside was Stan’s scum buddy earlier when Farside went against you.
It’s not so much that you unvoted.
TBF that is the only thing he could say. I'm not scum and I could be off. I had this brief feeling of fear and being wrong for a few moments, but the unvote from Abr sealed it for me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1440 (isolation #119) » Sat May 30, 2020 8:00 am

Post by farside22 »

I think there is a vig in the game and not a 3p. I had a thought on whom that was day 2 and the gobble kill doesn't make sense given that players were suspicious of him.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1449 (isolation #120) » Sat May 30, 2020 9:15 am

Post by farside22 »

:lol:
Wrong game.
It surprises me I haven't done that yet.
Last edited by schadd_ on Sat May 30, 2020 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1455 (isolation #121) » Sat May 30, 2020 9:35 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1453, popopopopopopo wrote:I DISAPROVE, AS TOWN LEADER I ORDER U TO MOVE UR VOTE TO STANLEY
No.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1467 (isolation #122) » Sat May 30, 2020 11:45 am

Post by farside22 »

Is this payback for not lynching nadhia sooner?

Its not my fault scum abr was trying to push against the lynch.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1476 (isolation #123) » Sat May 30, 2020 12:57 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1473, popopopopopopo wrote:lets say ABR faked a guilty, the guy he randomly faked a guilty on is a SUPER PRO TOWN PROTECTIVE ROLE?

i dont believe the claim.
The missing kill?
Nahdia voting for stanly as a counter wagon to herself?
You just throw all that out?
And hey guess what, abr play is NAI. He played low key day 1 in guns and roses mafia. He refused to vote nahdia and said its tstbs. Tried multiple times to start a counter wagon snd then says after the lynch that nadhia is svum after claiming most of the day she was town.
No.
Not just no. Hell fucking no. Abr does not cater to anyone when he is town and will throw shit in your face while telling you how scummy a player is.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1480 (isolation #124) » Sat May 30, 2020 2:35 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1467, farside22 wrote:
Is this payback for not lynching nadhia sooner?

Its not my fault scum abr was trying to push against the lynch.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1490 (isolation #125) » Sat May 30, 2020 11:28 pm

Post by farside22 »

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1495 (isolation #126) » Sun May 31, 2020 2:21 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1493, NDMath wrote:Norwe's claim matches completely with the odd things I noticed yesterday (namely confidence in hanging nahdia).
In post 1488, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Can people start explaining in more detail why they actually town/scum read Albert/Stan so we can get more understanding of people's motivations?
Both of their claims are scummy.
I question how much it matters.
Madonna wrote:I am here now, and missed a lot. A cop who unvotes with a guilty?
This reaction is really weird to me.
I think Madonna is scum. And yes I realize she is voting Albert but that does not change my view on alberts play.
If I'm wrong I hope the vig shoots me because players will scum read me for this from here on in and I don't want to hear about it.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1497 (isolation #127) » Sun May 31, 2020 6:06 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1496, votato wrote:the vig should shoot Madonna
That would be a great thing too.
So where are you in regards to the Abr vs Stan debate?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1509 (isolation #128) » Sun May 31, 2020 9:45 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1253, NDMath wrote:Errrr
I don't have a response to that.
VOTE: Albert
L-2
He was at l-2, i unvoted and the Abr claimed.
So yes him claiming is to save himself.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1541 (isolation #129) » Sun May 31, 2020 2:12 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1527, stan1ey wrote:I'd say it's more likely popo and votato than midway tbh, they didnt even consider anything other than me being scum
I agree that popopo comments look scummy. I think madonna is still scum in my world. Votato looks bad but god help me i think he's town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1542 (isolation #130) » Sun May 31, 2020 2:14 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1540, popopopopopopo wrote:I WAS WRONG, ITS UNFORTUNATE, BUT HAPPENS
You denied his claim being fake and refused to engage it as possible.
I domt see why you refused to consider it while he was at l fucking 2 when he claimed.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1543 (isolation #131) » Sun May 31, 2020 2:19 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1538, midwaybear wrote:I'm not scum either
vig shoots ABR and then we look at him and nahdia interactions
Agree.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2147 (isolation #132) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:21 am

Post by farside22 »

Wow I thought pox7 was the last scum based on ABR attitude.
I can't believe day 1 we had word right there and I dropped it.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2149 (isolation #133) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:23 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 721, farside22 wrote:
In post 717, popopopopopopo wrote:
In post 716, farside22 wrote:VOTE: nahdia
what happened yesterday with bob, i thought u were elite scumhunter
I was wrong. If you think every read you have is ever right 100% please let me know. I never will say I I do.
Just going to say pox7 words hurt, no throwing stones at a glass house.

GG everyone. I think scum had an uphil battle with PR's left in the game. But a few lynches I was very much against.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2154 (isolation #134) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:30 am

Post by farside22 »

Well nahdia's hammer was pretty bad. There was no way I was going to let that go and ABR's claim as I said was really bad and obvious given the circumstance.
Had fun this game. Thanks everyone!

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”