Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #22 (isolation #0) » Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:17 pm

Post by Benmage »

vote singersinger

Kats could be scum with bbmolla.

Tsq with reck.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #57 (isolation #1) » Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:03 am

Post by Benmage »

unvote vote hadgscow

I don't want to vote someone I think could only flip from one of thsuccess yet... Greatly reduces our odds of success.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #58 (isolation #2) » Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:04 am

Post by Benmage »

Wow phones rock.

That should read, from one scum team *
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #63 (isolation #3) » Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:21 am

Post by Benmage »

16-2-2... are you fucking kidding me.... No way.

Towns powerful. Multiscum can kill eachother.

Its 3-3 or 4-4 even. NOT 2-2. 12-4-4 isn't impossible. 16-2-2 is.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #64 (isolation #4) » Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:22 am

Post by Benmage »

Unvote vote Yos2

In old mini's 8-2-2 was balanced. 16-2-2 :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #66 (isolation #5) » Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:28 am

Post by Benmage »

Its pointless to go into now anyways. 12-4-4 is possible. I don't feel like going into it. 16-2-2 is impossible, thats my only point.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #67 (isolation #6) » Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:31 am

Post by Benmage »

Bah
unvote vote Katsuki
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #70 (isolation #7) » Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:47 am

Post by Benmage »

^In theme'd game balance is out the window with so many swingy roles. Though I have more faith in Glork.

Anyways Kats is the play. His play matches his scum lurker play. He's clearly scum with BBmolla. The distancing is obvious there. His buddying of Reck is pretty on point with his scumplay. I had wanted to hunt for people independent of links to a single scumteam. But whateves its still a little too early in the game. I want more flips.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #71 (isolation #8) » Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:47 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 69, Staeg wrote:BM is preeeetty scummy

I'll want more depth whenever you get the time.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #84 (isolation #9) » Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:25 am

Post by Benmage »

I want to hear why more people aren't voting Katsuki.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #89 (isolation #10) » Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:17 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 86, Fate wrote:
In post 84, Benmage wrote:I want to hear why more people aren't voting Katsuki.

Because katsuki replaced out of my game and his lurking is not scum related.

He lurks as scum nonetheless. He lurked prior to the crash. He buddied reck. Distanced BBmolla. Blue scum fosure.

Kuribo
, my question.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #95 (isolation #11) » Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:15 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 90, kuribo wrote:
Kats has to die eventually because I don't want him in LYLO, but I don't know that I see him as buddies with either of the flipped scum

Okkkay... so why not kill the useless/likely scum/dont want in lylo now. Give us more info tomorrow to go on with more flips.
In post 91, Yosarian2 wrote:

In old mini's 8-2-2 was balanced. 16-2-2 :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Balanced, are they? Do you know what the win percentages of 8-2-2 or 14-3-3's are?

But, yes. 14-3-3 is the most likely scenerio here. 12-4-4 is also possible.

I dont know the win%. For whom tho? ScumA/B? Town? Thats also old mini's.

I know old Minis town to scum was below 40% win rate right? Like 38% win rate for town or something like that. So.. well... yeah. If 8-2-2 was still passable. Doubling the town. Lol, I think not.

Singer,
how do you feel about Kats?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #99 (isolation #12) » Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:25 pm

Post by Benmage »

Yeah I jumped at it too quickly, as a vet suggesting 16-2-2 seemed absurd.

10-2 balanced, 15-3 mountains im assuming sure. Multiball I think the hardest aspect is scum crosskilling, and taking account for that. Losing 1 member in a crosskill is huge. Scum almost have to worry about looking TOO town because you'll be Nk'd be the other team. See me in Simpsons Mafia.

Anyways Kats hangs today.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #102 (isolation #13) » Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:00 pm

Post by Benmage »

Do you still have a town read on Kats?

You have yet to place a vote. Why?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #104 (isolation #14) » Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:58 pm

Post by Benmage »

^Kuribo.

Singer, what do you think of kats?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #131 (isolation #15) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:23 am

Post by Benmage »

Not amrun.

Fishing is such an old shitty tell. Town try and break the game, yes. What's scum gain? All the scum aren't going to be Y-like roles. All the town PRs aren't goin to be X-like roles. So, get better.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #133 (isolation #16) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:25 am

Post by Benmage »

Why not poro, tierce?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #135 (isolation #17) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:27 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 132, Fate wrote:The case on Amrun is not fishing (I suppose thats what she's done TODAY) its crap posting and bussing BB yesterday and mad she wasn't getting credit for it.

That might read red more. I've wavered on her, but I remember several things stood out to me that she was town. Didn't she come out blasting with review after reck got shot.

I don't see her as today's play. Not enough damning info to take it to a hanging.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #136 (isolation #18) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:29 am

Post by Benmage »

Town have posted a billion posts that resemble that style.

Not sold.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #138 (isolation #19) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:30 am

Post by Benmage »

I.e a post that's no more than a bump or place holder that may question one or two things until you have the time to get after what you really want to.

Its too early on her. Sorry.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #140 (isolation #20) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:31 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 137, Fate wrote:I'll compromise, but damn well not on KATSUKI until he's replaced and we see what else comes from that slot.

Yes, well the day is young.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #141 (isolation #21) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:33 am

Post by Benmage »

I dont see scum needing to take anything yet. Game hasn't been opened Lon genough.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #143 (isolation #22) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:36 am

Post by Benmage »

Faking real life activities or norms that affect the way you play the game regardless of alignment is a different thing.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #144 (isolation #23) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:39 am

Post by Benmage »

Like I said, I've seen town make those posts enough times to not be sold on it. If not, lessoned learned. Just like MoI going blah blah blah ill show you endgame, holds no weight because hes done it as scum.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #194 (isolation #24) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:20 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 145, Fate wrote:
THIS IS HOW IT READS TO ME:

"OH NOES! I HAVENT GOTTEN AROUND TO WEATHER MAFIA YET, WHICH I AM SCUM IN, HOW DO I POST A TOWNLIKE WOE THAT I HAVENT READ THE GAME YET? I KNOW, I"LL PRETEND TO BE THANKFUL THE THREAD IS STILL SHORT AND HAPPY THAT I'LL GET TO IT TOMORROW! TEHEE!"

^THAT IS HOW IT COMES ACROSS

Thats your interpretation. One can spin anything. I didn't read it that way.
In post 146, Fate wrote:
YOU CAN AGREE OR DISAGREE BUT UNDERSTAND WHAT IM FUCKIN EVEN ARGUING FIRST

I got it. Had it since point 1. Disagree.
In post 152, Amrun wrote: Benmage, you voting him because you disagree with him about balance pissed me off
and was the dumbest thing posted so far.

Really....
Take shitty vote off kuribo. Shitty reasoning. Yeesh don't make me regret saving you.
In post 163, UberNinja wrote:Does anyone think Nuwen replaced out because BBmolla (her scumbuddy) flipped scum and it made her look bad? How common is behavior like that?

Siteban-worthy. And certainly blacklisted by well..everyone who cares about anything. So no.
In post 164, Yosarian2 wrote:I was pretty confident Amrun was obvtown even before she played such a big role in driving the BB-wagon all the way to a lynch. No way we're lynching her today.

^This is why it wont work today Fate. There isnt the support.
In post 169, DrippingGoofball wrote:
Benmage is scum.

DGB, try again.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #195 (isolation #25) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:24 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 181, Fate wrote:ITS FUCKING BENMAGE

he's always transparent as fuck

While I agree. I've pulled the veil over plenty a fools. Yourself included.
In post 182, Yosarian2 wrote:Benmage shot Reck from scumteam red in the face early on day 1, right at at time when Reck was doing backflips to try to get BBmolla lynched; and then helped lynch scumteam-blue BBMolla at a key point at the end of the day, putting him at 7 votes to UT's 5 votes when Benmange could have put them at a 6 and 6 tie instead. Benmage is very unlikely to be scum with either scum group at this point.

Ignoring the shot I'd say my plays been town. Plus If I'm alive in lylo(hint Iwont be) Feel free to lynch me. Also Scum sameside killing in multiscum where I would know there's an opposing scumteam seems absurd. Plus balancing scum teams with a dayvig. Well GL.

YES cows game where he did it. But yeesh. I'm an originalists. And also I dont think I could've faked that interaction with Reck. So stop reaching.

As far as not being BLUEscum. I was lynching BBmolla under the premise that the game wasn't multiscum, and BBmolla was going to flip town. :oops: :oops: I was wrong. But damn do I look town for it.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #196 (isolation #26) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:29 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 187, Tierce wrote:
Make sense?

A little hazzy at the end. But at best it makes him, only not Blue. Correct?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #206 (isolation #27) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:19 pm

Post by Benmage »

DGB, you read the thread yet? If yes, whose scum?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #252 (isolation #28) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:21 am

Post by Benmage »

Uhm I don't see scum wanting credit for a lynch. Town want the instant credit. Scum would wait and use that card later if need be.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #255 (isolation #29) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:43 am

Post by Benmage »

People are human. People like to take credit and gloat for being right. See my comment towards a dead Reck. There's zero strategic reasoning not to gloat as town. There is as scum.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #256 (isolation #30) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:44 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 254, Staeg wrote:Okay, I'm done with the read.
vote: Shadoweh

Top 3 scum. Top 3 town reads please.

And why did you list me a scummmmmy before?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #258 (isolation #31) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:50 am

Post by Benmage »

Is she even halfway towards a lynch? A few votes. Some suspicion is nothing.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #339 (isolation #32) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:26 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 324, kuribo wrote:
they kinda need one another to whittle the town down a bit

Whenever I've played scum in multiball my biggest enemy is the opposing scum team, because I fear a NK 100times more than ever being daylynched.

We're thinking 3-3 to start, so 2-2 now. There's no reason not to aim for the other team. But unless they picked up on some huge slip. They're blind shooting anyways.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #340 (isolation #33) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:30 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 335, Yosarian2 wrote:
Of course, that's not at all why I'm voting Katsuki, I'm voting Katsuki becuase of a voting pattern that strongly implies he was trying to save BBmolla yesterday in addition to all the reasons I gave yesterday for katsuki being scum. I'd also be willing to lynch Shadow for the same reason.

Gotta agree here. The distancing with BBmolla checks out. The buddying to Reck checks out. The lurking checks out. Kats is scum at best, and dead weight at worst. I can live with it.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #342 (isolation #34) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:52 pm

Post by Benmage »

Bullet the case on Amrun.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #356 (isolation #35) » Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:28 am

Post by Benmage »

Kuribo, I asked you to bullet the amrun case.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #363 (isolation #36) » Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:27 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 358, kuribo wrote:
In [url= 303 [/url], kuribo wrote:fuck this. There's a stinky trail of scummy behavior in this game and it keeps coming back to Amrun

she can't seem to back up anything she says, whether it's accusation against myself or Tierce

there's alot of shit going down that's very unAmrun and it seems to be getting more o vious

sorry, amrun, but you already know what I do to scum

Vote: Amrun

if you want more concise than that, you'll just have to wait until I'm not at work later tonight, since as I've said, I can't read or quote day one from here.

Concise? FUCK NO. I want something concrete. "unAmrun-like" its retarded. Its just a word. Whats unAmrun about her? What of her commentary do you dislike v. you, v. tierce.

I was descriptions. Not abstract open-ended sentences.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #364 (isolation #37) » Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:28 am

Post by Benmage »

I want*
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #371 (isolation #38) » Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:29 pm

Post by Benmage »

Kuribo, Roger that, whenever u get the chance.

Dgb, what's ur staeg points?

I'm more down for staeg or shadoweh probably .... need to read some more myself. Been busy busy.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #423 (isolation #39) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:56 am

Post by Benmage »

Staeg, embellish on what you didn't like please.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #424 (isolation #40) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:57 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 419, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 373, Amrun wrote:I have TOO MANY TOWNREADS syndrome right now

said the townie

Sarcasm or no, internetishardtoread.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #525 (isolation #41) » Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:09 am

Post by Benmage »

Am sick :(
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #606 (isolation #42) » Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:59 pm

Post by Benmage »

Skimming UberNinja, he reads as genuine town.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #611 (isolation #43) » Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:05 pm

Post by Benmage »

MOD
why hasn't Katsuki been forcereplaced? You dont have it in you to realize he's ruining whatever team he's on?

You said you were gonna blacklist Parama for scummies. Wtf do you think Kats is doing to this game?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #612 (isolation #44) » Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:06 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 608, Fate wrote:
In post 606, Benmage wrote:Skimming UberNinja, he reads as genuine town.

Then you need to jump on Amrun to save UN.

Been out of town this weekend and until Wednesday prob

Not viable. Lets see what voting staeg does to wagons.

Unvote vote Staeg
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #638 (isolation #45) » Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:22 am

Post by Benmage »

Bahahahahhhah, I ..... told..... you.... so?

Uberninja town, check.
Kats scum, check.

Fate fate fate.....
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #639 (isolation #46) » Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:28 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 633, Thestatusquo wrote:Not for nothing, unless you think I was force bussing bbmolla...

Red scum?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #640 (isolation #47) » Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:40 am

Post by Benmage »

vote staeg

Look at the uberninja votes. You all should be ashamed.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #642 (isolation #48) » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:50 am

Post by Benmage »

Poro's been on my radar as well. Agreed, he did next to nothing yesterday, save being one of the only relatively legit UN voters. However I don't see scum
needing
to push mislynches yet. Sooo...I don't know. Not totally oppossed, but I'm not for it yet.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #645 (isolation #49) » Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:01 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 644, Porochaz wrote:I'll freely admit Im not reading anyone's posts fairly deeply and when I am usually forget about it the next time I post.

If he's scum we can agree to have no respect for him as a player. NEXT.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #666 (isolation #50) » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:07 am

Post by Benmage »

Question. We have no clue what alignment cow could've been...aye? Or why there was suddenly 3 kills last night....
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #668 (isolation #51) » Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:07 am

Post by Benmage »

The case was really simple.
-Distanced BBmolla.
-Craptastic voting history
-Buddying of Reck/than Fate
-Lurk

It was textbook KatsSCUM.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #699 (isolation #52) » Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:17 am

Post by Benmage »

Let everyone post once before the hammer.

Last reads, for or against a Staeg lynching.. etc etc......Shit we still have replacements not caught up :roll:

I, am clearly fine with his death.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #702 (isolation #53) » Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:40 am

Post by Benmage »

^Thats the problem Staeg. I dont think you've done anything memorable. Even now at L-1 instead of giving reads or trying to illustrate why your town, all I'm getting is this blasé attitude.

There's nothing screaming that I want you around. And with noone else glaring, there's no reason not to see you hang, and see what tomorrow brings.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #752 (isolation #54) » Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:00 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 704, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 702, Benmage wrote:^Thats the problem Staeg. I dont think you've done anything memorable. Even now at L-1 instead of giving reads or trying to illustrate why your town, all I'm getting is this blasé attitude.

There's nothing screaming that I want you around. And with noone else glaring, there's no reason not to see you hang, and see what tomorrow brings.

fwiw this is a horrible attitude to have not on day 1.

Why?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #753 (isolation #55) » Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:06 pm

Post by Benmage »

Yos
other than Poro, who do you want lynched. Like a top 3.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #755 (isolation #56) » Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:42 pm

Post by Benmage »

INFACT
everyone give a top 3 they'd like to see lynched please.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #757 (isolation #57) » Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:23 pm

Post by Benmage »

unvote
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #838 (isolation #58) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:51 am

Post by Benmage »

Vote Fate

OH HAIIII, claim now.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #839 (isolation #59) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:53 am

Post by Benmage »

I'll let you try and wiggle Fate.

I did which of the following??:
Cop'd you, tracked you, watched you.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #840 (isolation #60) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:56 am

Post by Benmage »

You're onsite, stop running to the qt.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #841 (isolation #61) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:17 am

Post by Benmage »

Well, I'm going to church with the Fam (easter etc). But you can all stringup Fate, choo choo go go. No need for last words. He's scum.

I should be back sometime late today.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #844 (isolation #62) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:16 am

Post by Benmage »

That doesn't look like a claim to me.

String up the lying scum.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #848 (isolation #63) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:46 am

Post by Benmage »

If it wasn't obvious from my D1 play. I am a JoaT of sorts. No need for anything further on the issue.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #850 (isolation #64) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:53 am

Post by Benmage »

You don't think I'm a JOAT?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #851 (isolation #65) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:07 am

Post by Benmage »

@Kuribo, why didn't you coroner Cow?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #858 (isolation #66) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:06 am

Post by Benmage »

Yeah TSQ what you talking about?

The dayvig which I obviously did?

@Kuribo, I saw the obvious softclaims, and thought coroner would flip it from ???'s to green or whatever. Not that it would explain what the person's role did.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #860 (isolation #67) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:13 am

Post by Benmage »

Ah must be recalling it from other site where it was often used, but the mod would open the flip.

Kuribo, why did you softclaim all over the place, but not simply claim what info you had when you got it?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #861 (isolation #68) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:16 am

Post by Benmage »

TSQ,
breakdown the playerlist for me.

Town/wavering/redscum/bluescum.

TY.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #863 (isolation #69) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:17 am

Post by Benmage »

PoE hurting you?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #865 (isolation #70) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:18 am

Post by Benmage »

That'll suffice.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #867 (isolation #71) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:19 am

Post by Benmage »

Which of Kondi/Yos is scum?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #868 (isolation #72) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:20 am

Post by Benmage »

You think the coroner is a scum role?

If you had to pick one, am I red, or blue?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #870 (isolation #73) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:21 am

Post by Benmage »

Yeah screw that. Do kondi tonight.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #871 (isolation #74) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:22 am

Post by Benmage »

Kuribo why aren't you voting?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #876 (isolation #75) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:27 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 864, Thestatusquo wrote:I think I have been fairly consistent all fucking game that
I don't think its worthwhile to break players down by blue/red.
I will tell you who I think is town and scum, though.

Dur. Hence the "if you have to"

Lets break it down, because you're just being a stubborn ass.

We think the scum teams started 3-3, yes?
-So as RED, I daykilled (with dual faking venemosity between reck and I) My partner, knocking out a third of my team, with the obvious threat of a crosskill. :eek: :eek:

As blue, I defended BBmolla, then vote him stating hes going to flip town, instead of pushing an equal wagon.
-And I attacked Kats, all day, with legitimacy while everyone else(save YoS) was writing him off as lurkingtown.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #878 (isolation #76) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:29 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 874, Thestatusquo wrote:to be honest, I was forgetting about the role, but again, I don't think such a role is necessarily town aligned. I can think of plenty of scum uses for your role in multiball, not the least of which is confirming yourself. Maybe I'm wifoming myself because as a mod I like giving normally town aligned roles to scum to fuck with meta.

My daykill shouldn't confirm me.

My play should.

The JoaT should've been obvious during D1(remember me telling docs not to protect me. hint hint), since than I haven't hinted toward anything hoping scum would've written me off as a 1-shot vig.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #881 (isolation #77) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:30 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 877, Thestatusquo wrote:I think you're discounting (conveniently?) the possibility of some third party role.

3-3-1 interesting. Certainly viable. I was merely illustrating the difficulty of me being blue or red. Anyone could be third party, congrats.

When you're done scrambling for possibilities, you can vote scum.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #885 (isolation #78) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:33 am

Post by Benmage »

There's zero town reason for me to fullclaim here.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #889 (isolation #79) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:35 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 887, Thestatusquo wrote:Fate, you also should full claim.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #893 (isolation #80) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:38 am

Post by Benmage »

Like I said before, the lynch is a go, no need for last words.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #896 (isolation #81) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:43 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 872, Thestatusquo wrote:
I don't necessarily think either of them are scum, though I would be inclined to say yosarian.

Then why did you say you think there's only 2 scum left?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #899 (isolation #82) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:50 am

Post by Benmage »

Well if you're willing to eliminate me as scum (thridparty w/e) And if you eliminate kuribo. With the power we've seen and crosskills.. a pointless Coroner scum, seems illogical.

that leaves:
In post 866, Thestatusquo wrote:
Porochaz
Shadoweh (replaces farside22 D1)
Amrun
Fate
(replaces SaintKerrigan D1)

I think they're in this group of people.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #909 (isolation #83) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:28 am

Post by Benmage »

What type of rando 3rd party variant am I?

Plus am I a mastermind? Or a fool?

I open d1 with a daykill.... Then I tell the doctors, not to protect me. Hmmm (i forget) Did I tell "weak" modified roles to target me? Or am I thinking of a different game.

Regardless what type of 3rd party role are you thinking I could be?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #910 (isolation #84) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:29 am

Post by Benmage »

DGB, who should I catch next? I got one more trick up my sleeve.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #912 (isolation #85) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:38 am

Post by Benmage »

Tierce
It would be mucho benefito, If you get the time to update D1/D2 VC's into one post with the additional player slots colors filled in.

Cow can be green now, and I would put kondi and Yos as some sort of off green color.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #914 (isolation #86) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:43 am

Post by Benmage »

DGB quite is sad. :( :( :(

But she does have an innocent result from a cop.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #922 (isolation #87) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:07 am

Post by Benmage »

I dont understand the question?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #923 (isolation #88) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:08 am

Post by Benmage »

And you started with Shadoweh for #2..who was #1?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #927 (isolation #89) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:24 am

Post by Benmage »

Benmagetell on Reck.
PoE on Fate.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #937 (isolation #90) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:53 am

Post by Benmage »

INTERESTING
MOD

I should've been off the Staeg lynch. Did he get lynched early by accident?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #940 (isolation #91) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:58 am

Post by Benmage »

I unvoted in 757 and only saw Tierce vote after that. I think it was a mod error.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #950 (isolation #92) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:25 am

Post by Benmage »

So UT and Shadoweh check bacn in and we're g2g?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #951 (isolation #93) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:26 am

Post by Benmage »

I wish DGB would give me more love :cry: :cry:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #957 (isolation #94) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:37 am

Post by Benmage »

We need Shadoweh whose browsing to comment.

And UT. Thats it.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #962 (isolation #95) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:43 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 960, Amrun wrote:
In post 959, Porochaz wrote:
In post 957, Benmage wrote:We need Shadoweh whose browsing to comment.

And UT. Thats it.

Your hunger for this lynch is putting me off completely. Considering even if he does come back with a thread, I would have more than likely voted for him anyway. Your lack of patience makes me think that his statement of you lying holds more weight than initially thought.

Because everyone has patience when they've caught scum...? What?

:lol: :lol:

Exactly. How many more times do you want Fate to say he won't claim? I don't care for flailing scum. If I was pushing it hard, I be asking for a hammer, not waiting for 2 others to check in/be questioning TSQ/asking tierce to posts vcs etc etc.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #963 (isolation #96) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:44 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 961, Porochaz wrote:If we are more than likely going to lynch him anyway then it shouldn't matter either way. Why it does is whats worrying me.

You've never been excited with scum between your crosshairs? There's nothing left from Fate anyways. He's caught, and has shutdown.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #969 (isolation #97) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:54 am

Post by Benmage »

So you dont ask me?

He's referring to me faking a cop on him over a year ago in a dramonic game. It was my first experience with CAPSLAWK Spamfesters. The spamfest was ruining the game. It was also before I realized dram games where over-modded newb filled spamsquad games that one shouldnt care about nor try hard in.

It was so blatantly fake. I claimed daycop on him d1 just to lynch him and get him to stfu. And I reneged it because it finally got the spammers to stfu and give the day direction.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #976 (isolation #98) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:13 pm

Post by Benmage »

I dont think I have 40 games played on the site.

So the answer is yes.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #977 (isolation #99) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:16 pm

Post by Benmage »

Shadoweh, if not kuribo.

You think UT. Okay, who else? Give me two more please.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #981 (isolation #100) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:00 pm

Post by Benmage »

Yes... Well.. I'm sure glork will let us know regardless.

And kuribo, while you're obviously town. I think there's more dangers out there other than yourself. Namely me. Plus obviously if I was scum, I'd still fear the opposing scum team first and foremost.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #982 (isolation #101) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:02 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 978, Shadoweh wrote: I guess that makes it UT and Poro through PoE, but this leaves me uncomfortable.

I didn't mean Fate.

Ignore what I've said about him today. Whats your read on Fate?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #994 (isolation #102) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:46 pm

Post by Benmage »

I couldn't have made this day any easier for us. Save the massclaim for tomorrow.

Tho, lets wait to hear from Glork.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1017 (isolation #103) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:18 pm

Post by Benmage »

Do I get to ask for the hammah yet??? :twisted:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1024 (isolation #104) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:21 pm

Post by Benmage »

HE LIED AND SAID HE DID NOTHING

THAN JUST CLAIMED TO NK

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL IN HAMMER
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1026 (isolation #105) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:22 pm

Post by Benmage »

Whats the saying LAL?

You want this on a silver plate? I can only do so much.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1028 (isolation #106) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:24 pm

Post by Benmage »

3 vigs, lol.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1036 (isolation #107) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:26 pm

Post by Benmage »

Funny Fate, I got something to tell you endgame. Remind me.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1148 (isolation #108) » Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:07 am

Post by Benmage »

*flex*

Alrighty than. GOOD NEWS. I've caught another scum.

Vote Porochaz.

vote Porochaz

(is large and bold not count?)

Let me reads these 5 pages you've already produced.

I'm also thinking massclaim time?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1149 (isolation #109) » Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:17 am

Post by Benmage »

Gosh noones here to care :evil:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1150 (isolation #110) » Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:18 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 1099, Thestatusquo wrote:In fact, why don't we just mass claim right now. I'm pretty sure I know one of the reasons we have no kill.

DO IT!
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1151 (isolation #111) » Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:19 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 1104, Thestatusquo wrote:
We obviously popcorn it, with benmage as the most towny among us, going first and choosing who goes second.

No I go last to counterclaim to you lying fucks.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1152 (isolation #112) » Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:22 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 1114, Tierce wrote:I had a terrifying thought.

kuribo is the Scumbag Cop/Rolecop.

Analyzing votes.

Ignore it.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1153 (isolation #113) » Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:28 am

Post by Benmage »

@kuribo
UT is missing from the list. Interesting.

Poro
should claim first.
Then UT
then Amrun then popcorn, with me last.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1157 (isolation #114) » Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:05 am

Post by Benmage »

Pretty sure its not Amrun.

Can you share your thoughts on a missing kill without claiming?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1159 (isolation #115) » Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:20 am

Post by Benmage »

Lynch to win order:
Porochaz
Untrod Tripod
Shadoweh (replaces farside22 D1)
Thestatusquo
Amrun
DrippingGoofball (replaces Blackberry N1)
Tierce
kuribo
Benmage
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1160 (isolation #116) » Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:21 am

Post by Benmage »

Oh once Poro flips nonegodfather. DGB can be placed under me.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1161 (isolation #117) » Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:26 am

Post by Benmage »

MOD
if we can request early player prods, please PROD Porochaz.

Also I don't think you message everyone the game opened.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1163 (isolation #118) » Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:47 am

Post by Benmage »

Which weather conditions.

Also sounds like a scum role.

Also UT is next.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1164 (isolation #119) » Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:48 am

Post by Benmage »

Might catch scum by being able to compare actions and whatnot.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1166 (isolation #120) » Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:58 am

Post by Benmage »

Under which weather condition can you speed a lynch?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1169 (isolation #121) » Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:16 am

Post by Benmage »

Poro whose the final two scum?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1171 (isolation #122) » Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:19 am

Post by Benmage »

Go ahead Amrun.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1174 (isolation #123) » Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:31 am

Post by Benmage »

You didnt remember that key of an event in the game Poro? DGB being copped..........................................

Whose scum?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1178 (isolation #124) » Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:40 am

Post by Benmage »

UT since your here, just claim please.

Also, why is crazy harry a muppet organic.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1201 (isolation #125) » Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:00 pm

Post by Benmage »

Last night I roleblocked Poro.

You can lynch him now.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1204 (isolation #126) » Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:26 pm

Post by Benmage »

Details details, I've been on point this game. (And slightly drunk atm)

Poro first.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1206 (isolation #127) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:06 am

Post by Benmage »

DGB might be gone for ages. We don't need her. We need more blood.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1224 (isolation #128) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:53 am

Post by Benmage »

Kuribo will check Yos tonight. But I'm thinking hes town.

At this point with Poro gone, and 1 scum left we're in a real strong position.

Blood blood blood.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1225 (isolation #129) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:54 am

Post by Benmage »

Oh and Poro's 'fine lynch', deff reads as capitulation.

His banter at Amrun is warranted if Amrun is town, which he doesn't know, and probably thinks as last scum.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1229 (isolation #130) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:14 am

Post by Benmage »

Well Amrun, we have two unflipped scumbags. If you can get one of them to claim it was them... well...... :nerd:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1233 (isolation #131) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:35 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 1230, Tierce wrote:If, as kuribo theorized, Kats shot Yos N2, Cow shos Kat and had Kats's shot redirected to him (Kats killing Cow by accident when he meant to kill Yos), the singer death was by the redteam. Their cop, if it could discern role over alignment, died D1 (Reck). So--why did singer die?

The red team shot singer..?

Cow was full claimed.

Navi. Weather vig/redirector.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1234 (isolation #132) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:36 am

Post by Benmage »

Tierce............ don't let the crazy in.

Kuribo has been town all game. Poro dead, and we got this on lockdown.

It'll be 7 remaining. 6:1. We can't lose.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1235 (isolation #133) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:53 am

Post by Benmage »

Amrun, even though I would've made the obvious NK choice. In multiball, sometimes one skips the obvious in hope the other team nails them, especially when numbers are low, and dont want to double up on kills. Could also have been aiming for a crosskill.

So there's a lotta wine into not NKing me last night. (Although I can't wait to see night actions, to see if I blocked Poro attempting to Nk me, that would certainly make me tumescent.)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1238 (isolation #134) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:40 am

Post by Benmage »

There's no reason to keep me from my blood.

There's no way there could've been 3 kills N2 without kuribo telling the truth about Cow. So your trepidation should be put to rest.

Cow is town. Kuribo is town. Poro is caught scum.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1239 (isolation #135) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:42 am

Post by Benmage »

Kuribo!?!!? Why aren't you voting PORO!!!
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1242 (isolation #136) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:03 am

Post by Benmage »

You wont be the hammer.

Tierce unvoted... so he will be.

Only DGB whose so far disconnected from the game has chimed in some. And even then seemed fine with my results on Poro.

There's just no reason for the hesitation at this point.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1243 (isolation #137) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:05 am

Post by Benmage »

If Poro doesn't flip GF, its set as a 1v1 between Amrun and TSQ.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1246 (isolation #138) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:06 am

Post by Benmage »

Blasphemy TSQ Blasphemy.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1248 (isolation #139) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:21 am

Post by Benmage »

Who other than Poro is the final scum, Amrun?

Same question TSQ.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1250 (isolation #140) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:25 am

Post by Benmage »

Well, you'll be lynched before Tierce.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1252 (isolation #141) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:29 am

Post by Benmage »

Yeah Fate at L-1 and whatnot etc etc.

Stalling there. Your "case" cemented Tierce as not red.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1254 (isolation #142) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:33 am

Post by Benmage »

What issue you referring to with fate on you tierce and tsq?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1258 (isolation #143) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:44 am

Post by Benmage »

That doesn't sell me. You yourself just said TSQ wasn't listed. It can't be both. So its not as cut and dry as you think.

Fate also BUSSSESSSSS. Or atbest, distances. Declaring Tierce not scum. Isn't what I'd peg Fate scum on doing. Fates tunnelvision on you for days. Seems more inline with Fate bussing you as his partner.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1263 (isolation #144) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:56 am

Post by Benmage »

Here's the thing. I justtttt dontttt care righttt now. I want this day to end. All this banter can be saved for tomorrow.

YES! WAIT for DGB. But I'm bored.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1264 (isolation #145) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:57 am

Post by Benmage »

AND THAN poro flips red, and everyone goes. Meow.

See why we dont need this convo till tomorrow.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1279 (isolation #146) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:19 am

Post by Benmage »

What, even I capitulated to waiting on DGB to claim.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1280 (isolation #147) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:21 am

Post by Benmage »

Why isn't DGB r2d2?

ALSO UT. Reread your role PM. See if its like The Man in the Yellow Hat from the original Weather Mafia (can be found page 2 in the completed Large theme game section).

In which case. UT would find r2d2 with the person committing a NK.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1282 (isolation #148) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:24 am

Post by Benmage »

Yes, well there's the Amrun thing.

And there's the possibility that DGB can enlighten us.

And the possibility that scum have a RB.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1284 (isolation #149) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:28 am

Post by Benmage »

Right :shifty:

Well red herring role is certainly possible.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1288 (isolation #150) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:49 am

Post by Benmage »

Wait.... can't yos be r2d2....

Also henchman reads goon and annihilator reads strong arm, but I suppose could be a RB.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1290 (isolation #151) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:52 am

Post by Benmage »

I never name claimed buttttt I'm Mega man! I guess Cyborg.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1298 (isolation #152) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:44 pm

Post by Benmage »

Btw, if I live tonight, and catch the final scum (assuming Poro flips durdurdur) MvP of the century.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1300 (isolation #153) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:50 pm

Post by Benmage »

Lol. After Poro flips. And its 6-1 tomorrow. (Assuming I'm in the living)

And we mislynch two days in a row, and 2 nks go off. You have Every right to lynch me in a 3 person lylo. For I deserve the loss.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1301 (isolation #154) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:52 pm

Post by Benmage »

I'll weigh my options tonight anyways. I liked RB with 1-1 remaining because if two kills went off I confirmed a (questionable)townie. Likewise if I stopped one I felt/feel strongly that it was on scum.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1312 (isolation #155) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:48 pm

Post by Benmage »

Goodnews for shadoweh.

Let the muthafucka burn.

Moar Poro votes.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1313 (isolation #156) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:48 pm

Post by Benmage »

DGB I roleblocked Poro.

Vote please.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1348 (isolation #157) » Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:39 am

Post by Benmage »

That was a curve.

I am still not inclined to lynch dgb. I want to hear from kuribo on yos2.

Tsq who did you target?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1350 (isolation #158) » Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:45 am

Post by Benmage »

So much fail
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1351 (isolation #159) » Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:48 am

Post by Benmage »

vote Amrun

Maybe he's their Mafia cop telling us only the flavor aspect. I tried that once as a Mafia cop.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1354 (isolation #160) » Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:48 am

Post by Benmage »

Actually you could easily be blue as both died early.

And I already said that Fates interaction with you read as bussing.

What team doesn't bus. Your "they went after me "excuse is nonsensical.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1356 (isolation #161) » Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:41 am

Post by Benmage »

You voted BBmolla early. (easy bus)

And what did you do with Kats?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1359 (isolation #162) » Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:51 am

Post by Benmage »

Me poo-poo the case is the furthest thing from the truth.

Only I and Yos2 drove it as being legitimate, and not attacking low hanging fruit/easy lurker.
In post 70, Benmage wrote:
Anyways Kats is the play. His play matches his scum lurker play. He's clearly scum with BBmolla. The distancing is obvious there. His buddying of Reck is pretty on point with his scumplay. I had wanted to hunt for people independent of links to a single scumteam. But whateves its still a little too early in the game. I want more flips.

In post 84, Benmage wrote:I want to hear why more people aren't voting Katsuki.

In post 95, Benmage wrote:
Singer,
how do you feel about Kats?

In post 99, Benmage wrote:
Anyways Kats hangs today.

In post 102, Benmage wrote:Do you still have a town read on Kats?

You have yet to place a vote. Why?

In post 104, Benmage wrote:^Kuribo.

Singer, what do you think of kats?

In post 638, Benmage wrote:Bahahahahhhah, I ..... told..... you.... so?

Uberninja town, check.
Kats scum, check.

Fate fate fate.....

In post 668, Benmage wrote:The case was really simple.
-Distanced BBmolla.
-Craptastic voting history
-Buddying of Reck/than Fate
-Lurk

It was textbook KatsSCUM.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1362 (isolation #163) » Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:08 pm

Post by Benmage »

I never liked no lynching.

Plus what happens when scum shoot kuribo.

No thanks.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1377 (isolation #164) » Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:30 am

Post by Benmage »

unvote vote shadoweh
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1482 (isolation #165) » Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:55 pm

Post by Benmage »

Tierce how am I not amongst "unlikely" blue? I led the vote against Kats. And the way I voted BBmolla seems hard to fabricate as scum.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1483 (isolation #166) » Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:02 pm

Post by Benmage »

I see no reason not to reveal this I suppose.

Megaman Joat. How is Megaman a tracker :lol: :lol:

Anyways my abilities were Vig, BP, RB.

It was guts man for vig
ice man for rb
and i think rockman for bp

I used rockman the night before we lynched Fate, So N3.... I thought Fate was gonna try and NK me, and I had him pegged as scum (hence the faketrack)

I was thinking of using it N1, as I was alluding too.. but then thought to outguess scum a bit and I thought it could be real powerful late game. (but got paranoid with fate)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1504 (isolation #167) » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:53 pm

Post by Benmage »

If I am lynched, I will think every town member atrocious.

Having blue and red scum a copy is not only idiotic but embarrassing for a mod like glork.

REREAD how I vote bbmolla you fucking scrubs. I called him town. I told TSQ THAT when bbmolla flipped town he was going to be lynched next.

I didn't park my vote on Kats, I actively sought his lynch.

Prior to the modkill I read UN town and staeg was still a shit read. And Kats was going nowhere as people were writing off his lurking. A parked vote does do nothing at a deadline or if a town read is going to be lynched, so I settled on shitty staeg.

I couldn't have played a more black and white town game. I litterally will be disgusted with whichever confused townies somehow wine themselves into voting me.

I fake claimed on Fate, who was obviously scum. And you talking about sticking to ones guns, because I was confident. See seacores mini were I was a doc and faked a cop on a GF. Who was baffled. And I stuck to my guns and lynched him.

This isn't the first benmagegambit.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1505 (isolation #168) » Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:00 am

Post by Benmage »

I assumed I lived for two reasons. Scum probably thought I was powerless after the daykill. They were hunting the other scunteam /Prs. Could also have feared doubling up on kills and hoped the opposing team killed me.

I don't know how you raise eyebrows about me living when we've had a cop cleared townie alive this long.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1506 (isolation #169) » Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:01 am

Post by Benmage »

Kuribo you are crazy if you think I'm the final scum. Just because I've had he best town and scum reads all game.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1507 (isolation #170) » Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:09 am

Post by Benmage »

unvote vote Amrun

I'd probably prefer a shadow Lynch, whose done shit all game. (Even tho I read farside as town..... she's a good scummer)

Then there's tsq who I found scummy early on, but than was right about bbmolla. He's been a difficult read, but certain AtE read as genuine town.

I've written and off and defended kuriob, tierce and ut for too long now to second guess those reads. And dgb has the cop.

So its amrun tsq and shadow. And none scream out. Amrun who I've also seasawd hasn't given me that town feel I felt in scummieswinvitational (even tho I was scum that game) but certain. Things she's done have me thinking it hard for scum to fabricate.

So I have it down to these three. I'd probably settle for any of the three. Baffled that I am on the chopping block.

I said if I make it to lylo, lynch me. I deserve the loss. I never thought I would. Though we aint there yet!!
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1508 (isolation #171) » Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:12 am

Post by Benmage »

And what scum motivation is there to admit fates thing was a gambit?

Stop overthinking. I'm fucking the most obvious town person here.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1511 (isolation #172) » Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:08 am

Post by Benmage »

Fuck that do it for me. I've been so on point this game. Albiet poro was unfortunate. Sorry dude ask glork I RBD you.

Tierce question, I'm a Mafia cop dayvig BP? Lol.....

If no BP why did I ask not to be doctored?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1518 (isolation #173) » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:02 am

Post by Benmage »

unvote vote tsq
this feels right.

Not for nothing, if we do hit blue, I'd love to hear the case that I'm red "schorching"... but basically I'd be a strong endgame obvtown asset.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1528 (isolation #174) » Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:31 am

Post by Benmage »

@amrun, (at work)

But I feel better about tsq, and forgot about our spat the previous rl day.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1563 (isolation #175) » Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:43 am

Post by Benmage »

Votes on shadow or Shea. Lets do this.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1564 (isolation #176) » Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:46 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 1401, Thestatusquo wrote:Guys, we had two claimed ways why we had no kill. One was lynched, and was town. the other way not.

Can we lynch the only possible reason we had no kill last night?

Shea this post came. While it seemed the answer when I had also blocked poro. Now that that failed and we have another night of no kills... this no longer looks as reasonable.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1595 (isolation #177) » Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:05 am

Post by Benmage »

I can lynch shadow.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1679 (isolation #178) » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:11 am

Post by Benmage »

Been busy in RL. Will Get here soon.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1683 (isolation #179) » Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:34 pm

Post by Benmage »

Idno man. I'm okay with dropping Shadoweh. I still think Shea's scum.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1684 (isolation #180) » Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:34 pm

Post by Benmage »

In fact I'll hammer him if it presents itself.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1687 (isolation #181) » Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:54 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 1685, Amrun wrote:Well, she's at L-1.

No, you brought here to L-2
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1690 (isolation #182) » Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:09 pm

Post by Benmage »

PoE.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1723 (isolation #183) » Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:50 am

Post by Benmage »

Well prior to the post above this one.

I don't see the reason for the knock against PoE. Cause then everyone went zomg zomg too many town reads. Well I take my strongest town reads, and the bottom two are Shadoweh and Shea.

I'm not lynching outside Shadoweh and Shea. Shadoweh recent spur rant reads scum anyways. He has to be noncommittal because the final scum still needs a couple lynches to win.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1724 (isolation #184) » Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:55 am

Post by Benmage »

I don't see the point in being so strong willed right now Tierce.

I dont know when I'll have the energy to explain my town reads. But it probably wont be today.

Other than lets see:
DGB-self evident cop.
kuribo- arrogantly town (early). Continuously active. Genuine.
Tierce- A worker. Actively hunting. Crazy theorist.
Amrun- Genuine. Subtle statements reads town. "Oh I love this town".
UT- Called me out. Trounced on by Reck (not red). Quick responsive. Willing to share info.

Shea- seesaw read. Skilled player. Argued strongest with fact he truly believed in (nongame material)
Shadoweh-Done nothing.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1730 (isolation #185) » Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:48 am

Post by Benmage »

Actually, I had an epiphany on the ride home that Shadoweh is the final BLUE scum. SO i'd prefer him. But I also concluded that TSQ is the final red scum. So cheah.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1731 (isolation #186) » Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:49 am

Post by Benmage »

Oh the reasoning was that Kats and Cow crosskilled because Cow was all over Farside.

And Shadoweh has done next to nothing, but been on cruise mode (until today).
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1734 (isolation #187) » Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:21 pm

Post by Benmage »

I know, the redirection of whatever said action.

So I guess its a far stretch. But not impossible that Blue was also simply aiming to kill cow. Hurmph *goes back to corner*

Shadoweh still blue methinks.

SHea still red.

Either or dies today.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1736 (isolation #188) » Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:28 pm

Post by Benmage »

Who was Yos attacking? Final Blue scum?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1738 (isolation #189) » Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:29 pm

Post by Benmage »

W/e's Benmage>
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1833 (isolation #190) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:54 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 1810, Glork wrote:
Vote Count 6.5

Amrun 1 (Thestatusquo)

Not Voting: 3 (kuribo, Shadoweh, Untrod Tripod)

^THESE PEOPLE NEED TO VOTE.

NEws Flash
SHEA.
Amrun isn't being lynched today. So who is the other remaining scum?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1835 (isolation #191) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:24 am

Post by Benmage »

I provided substance for 140+ pages.

Once you AS AN IDIVIDUAL. Breakdown who is town, and who is most likely scum, vote.

I don't need to rehash and banter and do a back n forth. Do you need to be walked across the street?

There's been enough info. Shit.

If you vote incorrectly. Then I'll fix it.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1837 (isolation #192) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:54 am

Post by Benmage »

UN was pretty obviously town. That whole wagon was atrocious. But there's no point for me to hash it now.

Again there's been sufficient info. Nothing new should affect your opinion. There's been ample. You should be able to decipher through whats available. If YOU have specific questions that need addressing or clarification than so be it.

Shadoweh has done shit all game. His most active day has been today. He's scum. Do you ever remember him questioning anyone on anything in past days?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1839 (isolation #193) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:37 pm

Post by Benmage »

And I said I will hammer Shadoweh when the moment presents itself.

Get him to L-1. I promise a good time.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1853 (isolation #194) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:47 pm

Post by Benmage »

*headdesk* Dgb i love you.

But I hate you this game.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1854 (isolation #195) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:50 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 1841, Amrun wrote:
Benmage, can you outline your case for me on Shea again? (DGB, too, when she reads this?) I'm not seeing it. I want specifics.

Its many small things. I really don't feel like diggin all up right now. Also deff, gut, and just personal reads. Like I said it was a seesaw read, but with PoE and the many small checks he's gotta be scum. These two are on the top of my head:

1. The only time I felt true passion from Shea was talking about something that was about the game.
2. He tried to fly that RB thing on you for the no NKs when clearly alternative information is afoot with my rb on Poro not being a blocked kill.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1855 (isolation #196) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:53 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 1840, kuribo wrote:
cut the theatrical mysteries bullshit ben, and help us lynch scum

I'm voting scum. I'm willing to hammer scum.

There's only so much spoon feeding I can do.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1857 (isolation #197) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:59 pm

Post by Benmage »

What are you talking about shadower.. digin up someone we know?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1859 (isolation #198) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:04 pm

Post by Benmage »

Did i gloss over something glaring. Other than Yos, there's nothing to dig up... am i mistaken?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1863 (isolation #199) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:12 pm

Post by Benmage »

Ironically I agree to diggin up Yos.

I think Annihilator means they show up as ????? regardless of weather.

It would explain why Cow is ????.

Annihilator... fully killing someone. Makes sense aye. Literally just thought of that *flex*

(was first thinking strongarm "flavor")

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”