kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (isolation #0) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:39 am

Post by kwll »

hey all...let me finish reading and will post some info...but hugs to you all and thanks for letting me join
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (isolation #1) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:29 pm

Post by kwll »

wow...lots of content...I will be making a wall of quotes and my reads on everyone...how do you format it?
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (isolation #2) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:21 am

Post by kwll »

Wow....lots of things that require such thought. Trollie you are striking me as either VI or Scum. Your wishy washy attack on Cherry did not seem to work and when town didn't really buy it you started to revert to defending yourself saying you never did. Which of course you busted when they could quote you in doing so. Sorta of reminds me of either your attempting to bus your scum friend earlier and then when town saw how weak your argument was decide to go VI so you both look town.

Cherry, Hard to get a read off of you. You seem to use a lot of meta, esp when you are referring to your other games. Why do you keep mententing Scum wants you alive till LYLO? We are only on day 1. That makes me kinda curious about you. Your playstyle tho also strikes me as scummy. Scum do not need to scum hunt, so your "play style" of being reactive just means either waiting for a good bandwagon to strike on or merely defend yourself. Either way those are scum moves.

Toxic, You are showing good judgement on your attacks on Trollie. I wouldnt go as far as saying your tunneling him but you have definely have made him backpedal and has caused him to be inconsistent which strikes me as as you either encouraging talk so we can more effective scum hunt or hoping you can save our VI trollie.

Slander, I find you very interesting, you also poke many holes and make corrections in your post which I find very useful. I do like how to attack for reactions on people but I think we are getting to in depth on the RVS on page 14.

Idoit king, You make a lot of good arguments, and seem to tracking everyone fairly well. I am going with null on you

Parnama...You are striking me as scum...You dont have much content to what you write which makes me wary of you.

Randalle you are also interesting but I will wait for you to come back or wait till your replacement comes in.

Ab most of your attacking seem to be either against Trollie which would be a easy lynch consindering his play. but I didnt like the way to attacked Randal for posting about trollie.

So my biggest scum reads are either Trollie(if he isnt VI)
Or it would it would have to be Panama for his active lurking abilities.

Trollie

I want to know if he VI or scum...so I am going to put some pressure on him
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (isolation #3) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:34 pm

Post by kwll »

I am horrible at writing walls...and I got a prod so i quickly wrote that...glad you enjoyed it...I do suck at writing walls...So i will be making more indepth post on everyone...btw I wrote that quickly while I was at work. :) and wow I got a vote for it yay!!!
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (isolation #4) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:38 pm

Post by kwll »

I actually I missed the replacement out....so my bad on that one...
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (isolation #5) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:51 pm

Post by kwll »

I used a lot if info fro IK mega post since it seemed to have a lot of info that has occuered the last few pages. I still didnt see where paranama got replaced.

My top 3 are

Trollie for his repeated denial of cherry and was proven wrong by his own quote. Such inconsistis leans scum.
Cheery for his use of meta ...such as using his previous games to show his innonce
both which appear to me arguing and bussing each other to appear innoncent later in case one is lynched

and my third
is randal for being overtly defensive.

btw I did post in 296 asking for help on how to format and quote and make a wall...as you can tell from my last post...I didnt do a good job which is why I asked for help.
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (isolation #6) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:55 pm

Post by kwll »

oh yeah ab ment abaddon...sorry for the confusion
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (isolation #7) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:16 pm

Post by kwll »

I am curious how trollie keeps flipping back and forth...why do you that trollie?
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (isolation #8) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:17 pm

Post by kwll »

@jacob is that the only reason why you voted for me?
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (isolation #9) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:20 pm

Post by kwll »

btw do I need to unvote to vote?
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (isolation #10) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:27 pm

Post by kwll »

btw do I need to unvote to vote?
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (isolation #11) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:30 pm

Post by kwll »

it appears I forgot to vote....
vote trollie
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (isolation #12) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:09 pm

Post by kwll »

been in 2 actually...one as scum where I won..and the other as townie where I was lynched
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (isolation #13) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:17 pm

Post by kwll »

oh sorry sherlock...I guess I shouldn't mentioned it...Then yes only one game that is finished. I am sorry misunderstanding
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (isolation #14) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:18 pm

Post by kwll »

Forgive me mod....Please dont strike me with lightning
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (isolation #15) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:49 pm

Post by kwll »

sure thing...I can give more detail after i cook dinner...trying to post and cook...lol....please specify which points you wish for me to clarify and I will be glad to do so .
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (isolation #16) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:02 pm

Post by kwll »

@ I am waiting for what you wish for me to clarify
I do have a question cheery. Why do you think scum want you live to LYLO? I admit I havent read that type of logic in any of the completed games I have red.
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (isolation #17) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:29 pm

Post by kwll »

They are correct in some ways. I do prefer short posts...mainly because I hate walls and that it is easier to refer to.
I truly find watching players interact as very interesting.
Toxic I do not understand why you wish to attack their game style play. I admit everyone plays different so either you are trying to save the town from making a mistake against everyone or wish to keep us in confusion. I think I should mentioned you have now confused me since I am trying to play different with my new role.
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (isolation #18) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:34 pm

Post by kwll »

you guyz type fast.... Trollie...was that directed at me...I was writing a response to cheery
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (isolation #19) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:41 pm

Post by kwll »

sorry you asking for me to clarify for you...I was writing my response...I saved what i wrote to notepad...so i can keep adding......looking for quote

In post 376, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 374, kwll wrote:sure thing...I can give more detail after i cook dinner...trying to post and cook...lol....please specify which points you wish for me to clarify and I will be glad to do so .

I think the most confusing one is the abaddon read.
I'm really not sure how any of that works.

changing topics, because I have something else to procrastinate instead of it, I'm probably going to attempt to tackle the questions put to me toxic's 288 today.
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (isolation #20) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:41 pm

Post by kwll »

there we go...getting better....I am horrible at this formatting but I shall get better!!!
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (isolation #21) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:43 pm

Post by kwll »

I am behind in post so i have yet to address Toxic post...it seemed more general at the public which I am going to address...I was defending my statement from trollie and you
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (isolation #22) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:44 pm

Post by kwll »

for the record.. I notice I am voting for someone i didnt....

unvote
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (isolation #23) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:47 pm

Post by kwll »

EBWOP

MOD you have trollie down twice with me having a single vote...I should counted with everyone else

sorry for the confusion I hope that corrected it
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (isolation #24) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:48 pm

Post by kwll »

should i wait for the mod to fix vote count...I believe trollie is at L-2
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (isolation #25) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:05 pm

Post by kwll »

my case on him

will be posting a bad quote thing of him so please if my format fails...its I tried...
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (isolation #26) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:13 pm

Post by kwll »

In post 29, Abaddon wrote:
In post 27, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 21, Abaddon wrote:Eh, not convinced on that count. The chainsawing is TOO obvious to be real. More likely he's just an idiot.

So I'm an idiot for calling you out for doing something idiotic like leaving your vote in rvs while attacking someone?

So idiotic, whether I'm scum or Town, that the only plausible explanation is that it was a simple error, rather than intention. I practically said "I'm going to vote you for that, right now," then failed to bold my vote.

seems little bit off

In post 64, Abaddon wrote:Which, at present, does not include you. It's very easy to make a statement, then sit in judgment as others make your case for you.

I'm calling your bluff. I disagree with your premise, and want you to prove it.

sounds like scum trying not to be active

In post 82, Abaddon wrote:Radelle, I don't need to be unfair to find you scummy. Attacks on scum that are just plain bad only give you ways to worm your way out of it by calling foul.

You're still scummy, but I won't abide no-logic attacks just because they're aimed in the right direction. That's hypocrisy of the worst sort, and I won't put up with that.

his attacks are strong and make me wonder if he is trying not to be the kettle black

In post 118, Abaddon wrote:
In post 114, Slandaar wrote:
In post 101, Abaddon wrote:
Toxic's alleged reaction test is not dependent on Sable Tip's alignment, it's dependent on how people reacted to Toxic's strange behavior.

You are telling me scum will not react differently depending on Sables alignment? You are wrong. Clearly. (It also depends on Toxic's alignment)

Assume Sable is town and someone says 'Yeah, I think I see what you're saying. However, I want to see if our thoughts corroborate. What are you seeing?' Do you agree with Toxic that is a good indicator of town?
In post 94, toxictaipan wrote:
Absolutely. Townies are just as capable at looking scummy as scum are. That doesn't change the fact that you investigate logical inconsistencies when you find them.

Abaddons response although the question wasn't aimed at him made sense in context.

I have literally no clue what you are saying here and how it relates to what I said at all. Explain it to me.

You seem to be completely missing the point.

Yes, there will be a small variance depending on whether Sable Tip is scum or not, but let's follow that postulate the rest of the way. You're tacitly saying that the only real purpose of the reaction test was to catch Sable Tip's scumbuddies geeking out based purely on a bald declaration of suspicion. That's utterly absurd.

Like I said, you're completely missing the point. The reaction test, as stated, has very little to do with Sable Tip's alignment, or with which alignment Toxic assigned to him. Toxic took a thoroughly neutral post and made a bold declarative statement, then refused to back it up. The reaction test was for peoples' reactions to
Toxic's
actions, not Sable Tip's post. He could have emphatically declared Sable Tip Town while refusing to explain why for a near-identical effect. The slight variance of whether Sable Tip was scum or not utterly pales in comparison to the far more distinct question of how people would react to Toxic's actions.

Get your head out of your ass, Slandaar. This is obtuse and narrow-minded, even for you.

seems like we are starting to really act...perhaps distancing?

In post 120, Abaddon wrote:^This absolutely reeks of opportunism.

Seriously rethinking my NewTown position on Cheery Dog.

Bah, this thread has way too many scummy players and far too few Townie ones.

Now...why would we be saying this? Are we attempting to hide our scum by being the only active player playing at this time and strongly arguing? Which makes me wonder later if he is bussing his partner later on. This could also be a town read on trying to get things started...

In post 121, Abaddon wrote:Just for giggles:

Town

Abaddon

Leaning Town

toxictaipan - I've come around on his reaction test, or maybe just convinced myself through shooting down bad attacks on it.
Idiotking - Generally positive behavior, nothing scummy of note.
Tommy - I disagree with a lot of his positions, but he seems to be making genuine effort.
Slandaar - Even moreso than Tommy, I disagree, but he's making efforts.
Deltabacon - Need more content, but what we've seen has been reasonably well-conceived.

Neutral

Sable Tip - Getting mixed signals here. There have been a few cases made, but the degree to which they're ineffective suggests there's not much there.
TheTrollie - Who?
JacobSavage - No content whatsoever.
Parama - Plenty of room for a replacement to redeem. This is a mostly null slot, honestly, given Parama's track record.

Leaning Scum

Cheery Dog - I've reread his ISO and I'm more strongly getting a newscum vibe now. He wants to attack anything that moves and doesn't listen to any kind of advice.

Solidly Scummy

JasonWazza - See below.
Radelle - Strong, strong gut response to her early vote on Toxic and clumsy defense of it. Creates strawman arguments against her biggest opponents, and goes out of her way to cast others in questionable lights.

Okay, so there's a lot less scum in the thread than I thought...maybe I'm mixing up overall impressions with other games.

In post 74, JasonWazza wrote:
In post 72, Abaddon wrote:You didn't actually present any kind of cogent case for her to engage with. I read it as barely better than an RVS vote. Perhaps you should improve your position before issuing a challenge for refutation.

My position is fine as is, it doesn't require any more clarification, and should have been addressed by Radelle when she (is it she or he? just to stop confusion) posted.

I am questioning her posts and trying to get answers that determine her intents, why should i improve my position?

While ISOing, I noticed that I never responded to this.

Your post 52 was irrelevant. You didn't post any kind of real reason for voting, then got in Radelle's face when she didn't respond to it.

Given that this is your only real content, it was a weak attack to start with, you never clarified nor pressed Radelle for a response, and that this is what you're hanging your hat on so far, this is solidly scummy. It looks a LOT like weak bussing, then coasting. It's really hard to look at your ISO and not break the usual "no scum team assembly on Day One" rule, but
I'm going to call a Radelle-Jason team.

here I direct you towards toxic and his thoughts.

In post 298, Abaddon wrote:I'm really disliking a lot of what Trollie's had to say lately. It's coming off as really disingenuous. The two-faced hedging about CD (particularly 266) and the blithe manner in which he takes things that are not conclusive and makes definitive statements about them (such and such makes this person Town or scum, 283 & 285 contain good examples).

Unvote
Vote: Trollie

I suggest an ISO...wasnt to may post in between
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (isolation #27) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:16 pm

Post by kwll »

first time trying that so I hope it went well...any questions please ask
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (isolation #28) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:58 pm

Post by kwll »

the view I gave on Abaddon was one I came to my own conclusion which I listed post by post...Cheery, I feel like almost you are getting frustrated or losing hope. Not really anything in your post that specific screams it but it just feels that way from the tone of your post.
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (isolation #29) » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:30 pm

Post by kwll »

@ slandaar...I dont get that statment. "meta kwll"
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #430 (isolation #30) » Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:17 pm

Post by kwll »

this is getting scary guys...deadline is 2 days...
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #431 (isolation #31) » Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:20 pm

Post by kwll »

I isoed Abaddon earlier and I would vote for him. But trollie...I am trying to get a better bead on you. My vote on you still stands till I think it through. This is my first game on day one so I am not used to people changing their mind a lot.
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #434 (isolation #32) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:36 am

Post by kwll »

Your right....have a question...lynch all lurkers?
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #476 (isolation #33) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:40 pm

Post by kwll »

Your arguments about me being brand spanking new is true. I have one newbie game under my belt. Having a policy to lynch a newbie before LyLo is retarded...because that type of reasoning may just put you into LyLo.. In your words no matter what my alignment is you are going to attempt to band wagon on me after this day is done. That sounds like scum attempting to get easy pray.

The day is nearly done and I need to place a vote. I have a few hours so I will post again. Do know despite the wagon on trollie I am thinking on placing my vote on you for your antitown thinking.
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #480 (isolation #34) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:40 pm

Post by kwll »

Man...seems like I have no friends here at all...town and mafia would like to see me dead....Time for me to start getting aggressive.
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (isolation #35) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:34 pm

Post by kwll »

wow....That is a lot to take in. I need to some research on this, but assuming this is true that would put absta much more scummy than trollie. Wow....getting at the end of the day is getting intense.....must read faster and post a much better reply.
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #484 (isolation #36) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:47 pm

Post by kwll »

maybe sherlock is overusing meta but his thoughts on absta I think are pretty on. I really didnt like the way absta is using logic for my lynch...that does strike me as very much as scum either getting an easy lynch today or setting it up for day 2. Since I have posted as having these thoughts I am going to put my vote where my mouth is.

vote absta
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #514 (isolation #37) » Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:31 pm

Post by kwll »

albsta is getting scummy and scummy by the post. This new one is making you look like Scum avoiding a lynch. You are also still have a vote on Trollie but yet telling him to vote on me. Scum perhaps trying to get one of the easy targets for his team?
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (isolation #38) » Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:13 pm

Post by kwll »

In post 518, TheTrollie wrote:
In post 503, absta101 wrote:This one's obvious. He pointed out what he thought was a soft claim. Completely defeats the purpose of the advice, "Don't do this again..." There is no pro-town motivation to point out a soft claim.
Is there a Pro-scum motivation? Absta-scum would point this "soft-claim" out in the scum QT if he had to. Why would he need to point it out here?

HOLY SHIT!!! idk how I missed this slip earlier. ABSTA SLIPS THAT HE KNOWS THERE IS DAYTALK.

more votes. go go go. Absta is 100% scum!

Trollie I believe You have taken this quote totally out of context.
Absta was replying to Sherlocks post and was defending what he had said.
Sherlock
This one's obvious. He pointed out what he thought was a soft claim. Completely defeats the purpose of the advice, "Don't do this again..." There is no pro-town motivation to point out a soft claim.

absta
Is there a Pro-scum motivation? Absta-scum would point this "soft-claim" out in the scum QT if he had to. Why would he need to point it out here?

I believe he was saying if was actually scum he wouldn't have said anything at all in the thread but would of pointed it out to his buddies in the night talk. I do not see a "Day slip". Now why would you say this at all? Is this a way to bread crumb that you are town? Or were you hoping this would be noticed and you could use it to get yourself out of hot water in case you faced a lynch?

Trollie I would like to hear your reasoning on how you calling this a scum read. I am leaning more on scum on you for this very apparent out of context quote.

Absta, that reply to sherlock can be taken many ways, which also strikes me as a scummy. Looks more like a vague "able to make it read what I want" reply. In other words I view as a possible scum bolt hole.

P.S
reading the abilities in the first page it appears that
any group
can have day talk.
Mod can you clarify this?
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #537 (isolation #39) » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:21 pm

Post by kwll »

Thanks for clearing that up!
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #542 (isolation #40) » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:00 pm

Post by kwll »

Mod made it quite clear. Any modifier could be for any group. so we could have a mafia day talk...or night talk...or no talk...
same for VT...and I think I remember somthing that there could be neighbors...also Tommy I have read the Mods other game....he does NOT post all roles or everything in the samples...So I am curious to your statement on how You KNOW that mafia cant day talk?
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #545 (isolation #41) » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:30 pm

Post by kwll »

During the earlier confusion when I asked the Mod to clairfiy I found on the wiki that he has modded another game. and the samples he had for everyone to read was not there was in the game, matter of fact the mafia sample in the other game was different than what it stated. I can offer a link.
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #547 (isolation #42) » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:52 pm

Post by kwll »

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 78#1983878

there was a mafia roleblocker...but the sample said they had no abilities....so this makes me wonder as to the PRs in here...also the samples said nothing about a SK. That is why I am curious as to why Tommy used the word
know

To me it implies knowledge that we do not have.
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #550 (isolation #43) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:26 am

Post by kwll »

I believe I need to apologize to you for the misunderstanding. Sorry about that!

What do you think of my read on the trollie and absta post I made?
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (isolation #44) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:19 am

Post by kwll »

absta you have done some scummy things

post 510 you asked trollie to vote on me. Why would you ask someone you were after to lynch to ahead and vote me?

I think that is very odd...also it looks like you are trying to out the hole you are in right now.

I also asked you a question in post 553.
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #623 (isolation #45) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:42 am

Post by kwll »

ready for hammer
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #669 (isolation #46) » Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:57 pm

Post by kwll »

just got back into town...will be posting soon
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #686 (isolation #47) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:33 am

Post by kwll »

offtopic/ Hope everyone had a great holiday /offtopic

I am against mass claiming on Day 2. This will only allow scum better targets for their NK.

Sland, what case are you trying to make?

as for voting abaddon, I wish to hear what he has to say or if he is getting replaced.

Delta why did you wait to hammer when it was clear that town wished to do it?
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #741 (isolation #48) » Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:39 am

Post by kwll »

sorry about that mod.
we have toxic and kin going at it like cats and dogs...
addodon being replaced by thor who self claims he is town.
I am not quite sure what to make of all this.

I am willing to vote yet and I will be coming up with some questions.
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #742 (isolation #49) » Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:40 am

Post by kwll »

EBOTP

correct my last statment to I am NOT willing....
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #744 (isolation #50) » Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:01 am

Post by kwll »

Thor ...why do I get this feeling your making fun of me? :)
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #746 (isolation #51) » Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:38 am

Post by kwll »

I am reading and rereading the cat fight....I get this strong feeling one of them is scum
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #781 (isolation #52) » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:01 am

Post by kwll »

Reading Abaddonso since I dont have much to go on since thor replaced in so recently.
My top 3 suspects are Toxic, kinetic and Abaddon.

Reasons are,

For toxic.
You are constantly getting in trouble with your reaction tests...not only did Kintiec get set off by it but also Abaddon did as well earlier in the game. Makes me wonder if this is your way of busing your partners or using AtE to make them look scummy.

For Kinectic,
Your reaction to Toxic's statment is interesting. Either your agreeing to the busing going on here or you really think toxic is full of shit and your calling him on it. Hard to tell

For thor,
Your slot looks scummy from way earlier in the game. Abaddon went into a tiffy about toxics reaction test and basically labeled him scum and then after while just had toxic labeled as fair town....

Am tired...will post more....
P.S one of you three is getting my vote.

p.s.s. I am half tempted to make you claim Thor but I have 2 other choices and I dont like moving my vote.(and we have plenty of time till deadline.)
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #819 (isolation #53) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:12 pm

Post by kwll »

Idiot, I just noticed after your supposed claim of being neighbor town....why did Jacob never verify this?
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #852 (isolation #54) » Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:29 am

Post by kwll »

Lets lynch thor since he close and we will have trollie shoot either shoot slandaar who his lurking or Kintiec to see his flip.

vote thor

p.s. this is L-1 please claim
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #854 (isolation #55) » Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:30 am

Post by kwll »

vote thor

sorry forgot to bold
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #921 (isolation #56) » Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:15 pm

Post by kwll »

well, the plot thickens
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #948 (isolation #57) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:31 am

Post by kwll »

Is kinetic at L-1...If so its time to claim
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #951 (isolation #58) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:40 am

Post by kwll »

He is on my list that I posted earlier...or I should say as my top 3 who I think is Scum. But indeed his recent post are extremely weird and I dont see how a townie could be posting like this.
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #953 (isolation #59) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:45 am

Post by kwll »

Notice I havent voted for you. I was merely asking.
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #956 (isolation #60) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:56 am

Post by kwll »

He does have point. Perhaps you should both claim?(thor and kinetic) I did not mean to make you upset kinectic
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #959 (isolation #61) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:37 am

Post by kwll »

I am having trouble on where you said you were going to claim.
I agreed with his point on why should he claim when you didnt.
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #971 (isolation #62) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:11 am

Post by kwll »

sorry let me be more clear, my first statement. I meant to have it say I am having trouble finding where you said you were going to claim.
I thought It was common agreed thing that when placed at L-1 you have to claim. From what I understood this benefits town greatly. Those who refuse are generally seen as scum.
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1157 (isolation #63) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:32 pm

Post by kwll »

Maybe it is just me, but with such a small player base are there really 4 power roles?

I think somebody is bullshitting.
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1215 (isolation #64) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:29 pm

Post by kwll »

so we may have scum hiding as neighbors
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1220 (isolation #65) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:00 pm

Post by kwll »

In post 1217, JacobSavage wrote:With the deadline 3 hours away, A mass claim is all but impossible (although there is only 4 left to claim...) Anyway, I think that its going to have to be one of Thor / Kinetic and I don't want to lynch Thor so
VOTE: (mv^2)/2

Also Thor if you don't protect Trollie tonight, so help me God.

who is this vote for?
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1223 (isolation #66) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:06 pm

Post by kwll »

just did a quick count on the votes....I believe that is 6. Now that we are in twlight who should we have vigged if anyone at all?
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1226 (isolation #67) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:15 pm

Post by kwll »

extremely interesting. I have noticed a lot of different playing styles here. The whole not claiming spew for a while from thor made me very confused. Which is why I never lifted my vote. Also this many power roles being in a small person game seems overwhelming as well. This makes me want to check a lot of games that have been closed to see if this type of power roling has occurred before.
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1229 (isolation #68) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:36 pm

Post by kwll »

that could be true but he did clairfy who he was voting for. Not sure...can we get some guidence mod?
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1231 (isolation #69) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:40 pm

Post by kwll »

So... are we in twlight or are we still in day?
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1241 (isolation #70) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:59 pm

Post by kwll »

WOW...I knew theere way to many fucking power roles going around...We do have a liar among us. Trollie did say he is a full Vig. said earlier in day 2
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1245 (isolation #71) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:03 pm

Post by kwll »

Post 637 is when trollie claimed full vig.
So lets do a count on how many are claiming a power role.

I am claiming Spaghetti monster who invented the world and I shoot lightning bolts when My iron meatballs rub.
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1246 (isolation #72) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:08 pm

Post by kwll »

Frustration aside...I am a vanilla townie.

btrw current claims

Bodyguard
Vigilant
2x neighbors
1 shot BP
Cop

did I miss a parriage in the pear tree somewhere?
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1251 (isolation #73) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:23 pm

Post by kwll »

So what are the thoughts about this? I am thinking to many PRs for town. Now if we have a SK...I am thinking that would make way more sense...

FOS Trollie as Serial Killer
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1254 (isolation #74) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:40 pm

Post by kwll »

I am confused...how does the SK win? Does he have to only to be alive and one faction to live? Or does he need all factions destroyed?
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1266 (isolation #75) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:17 pm

Post by kwll »

I had a very funny thought....what if trollie is scum....and the real sk is just chilling letting him get all the credit...
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1407 (isolation #76) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:36 am

Post by kwll »

I agree...this is moving way to fast
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1408 (isolation #77) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:37 am

Post by kwll »

I am going to laugh if IK and Jacob are a scum team team that has duped town. If one of them died....we would one of two things...The Whole scum team....slandaar and them 2 if one of them flipped scum...or if one flipped neighbor we have a CONFIRMED townie...which would aid us greatly in Lylo.

Just another angle to look at it from.
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1409 (isolation #78) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:41 am

Post by kwll »

I can see a cop, a Vig, and a weak protective role. Since the cop and Vig would be a powerful combo. with a weak protective role to balance them.

but I cant see having all that and adding which is amounting to unconfirmed masons...
and since Town is just believing them...they might as well be masons.
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1423 (isolation #79) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:30 am

Post by kwll »

lol...I wish there was way for the mod tell us how many PRs are in this game....Make things way easier...I am convinced somebody is lying about their PR
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1430 (isolation #80) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:44 am

Post by kwll »

I think he is confusing bodyguard which is active with bulletproof which is passive
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1437 (isolation #81) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:09 pm

Post by kwll »

so if he shot sherlock...then thor protected sherlock?
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1438 (isolation #82) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:15 pm

Post by kwll »

I dont understand why Trollie said he was to shoot sherlock if we didnt slow down...but now said he shot sherlock last night
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1491 (isolation #83) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:49 pm

Post by kwll »

Trollie...What was the point of lying about who you shot. If you hadn't notice that information is absurdly critical to our success. Why?
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1493 (isolation #84) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:31 pm

Post by kwll »

I am not going to rehash the who shot who and who saved who...

doing that will just lead to another circle of yelling and wasting of time.

So I am curious...how many protective roles does town have? This PR thing is getting out of control. I am truly beleving someone is lying about their power role....
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1495 (isolation #85) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:54 pm

Post by kwll »

what does that mean sherlock?
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1497 (isolation #86) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:02 pm

Post by kwll »

so do you think a scum good be hiding as a neighbor?
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1507 (isolation #87) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:30 am

Post by kwll »

I am thinking there is 3 factions

town

scum

2nd scum/sk
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1527 (isolation #88) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:36 pm

Post by kwll »

Trollie your lack of telling us the truth is doing a lot to hurt your creditability.
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1530 (isolation #89) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:04 pm

Post by kwll »

so you do think should be lynched today?
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1534 (isolation #90) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:07 pm

Post by kwll »

how so?
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1536 (isolation #91) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:09 pm

Post by kwll »

or we could just lynch him
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1538 (isolation #92) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:19 pm

Post by kwll »

should trollie shoot?
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1541 (isolation #93) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:21 pm

Post by kwll »

we was saying that if one of the Neighbors flip scum it would give us a Confirmed townie
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1544 (isolation #94) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:43 pm

Post by kwll »

I had mentioned it had some light discussion with the last person commenting on it was IK
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1546 (isolation #95) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:52 pm

Post by kwll »

ummm....where have you been...that has been my angle this whole day.
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1548 (isolation #96) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:55 pm

Post by kwll »

the mod said he prodded him...so 48 hours we have to wait?
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1551 (isolation #97) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:59 pm

Post by kwll »

he posted 32 hours ago
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1553 (isolation #98) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:02 pm

Post by kwll »

lol....that is hilrious...
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1554 (isolation #99) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:03 pm

Post by kwll »

so I guess the 3 of us are going to chill on the forum....we could play chess
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1557 (isolation #100) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:14 pm

Post by kwll »

pawn c5
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1558 (isolation #101) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:16 pm

Post by kwll »

I hate being in limbo
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1565 (isolation #102) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:22 am

Post by kwll »

sherlock...I am ready to vote you for not sending me an invite to your game....!!!!!

I now feel very sad...you made me a sad panda
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1567 (isolation #103) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:32 am

Post by kwll »

hate to say this...but Trollie changed his story again...

He is now saying he shot thor.....
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1569 (isolation #104) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:34 am

Post by kwll »

I would lynch trollie just out of fucking frustration...

first he shot sland....then shot sherlock...now he shot thor...I would slap the man for giving me a headache trying to figure this out.
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1571 (isolation #105) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:37 am

Post by kwll »

I agree there is no roleblocker...only trollie can come with it...
Do we really want him around....I looking at the math and looking at his record and he could win the game for scum...I am not sure I want him supporting us anymore
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1573 (isolation #106) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:45 am

Post by kwll »

The way I was viewing it, if he flipped full vig...we dont have a cop...if he flips SK we do have a cop...then we can lynch slandaar tomorrow...but this way we are sure we are not going to lose the game...we will simply go into lylo...with one good lynch...and be back at lylo....
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1576 (isolation #107) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:49 am

Post by kwll »

full vig and cop? cant play follow the cop but you can with a trail of bodies....
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1578 (isolation #108) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:01 am

Post by kwll »

So...we will have trollie not shoot and we slandaar...lets do it and see the flip
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1579 (isolation #109) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:02 am

Post by kwll »

vote sland /
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1584 (isolation #110) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:12 am

Post by kwll »

vote sland

thx kon

@jacob..
we were discussing slands 1-shot bp he claimed... Kon said 2 nks... I said or we could lynch him...nothing dodgy there
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1585 (isolation #111) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:13 am

Post by kwll »

and yes that is L-1 just did the vote count....we already have a claim so do we intent to hammer or what?
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1589 (isolation #112) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:18 am

Post by kwll »

I hate to unvote...we have a plan...town agrees...why are we waiting...I hate for another day of everybody post...come up with a plan...then do nothing till deadline...cry to the mod for an extension....and then do what we were going to do all along...activity is dying off...I am not unvoting
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1593 (isolation #113) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:29 am

Post by kwll »

I honestly think if sherlock flips cop..we have an SK....Trollies game is seriously discouraging if he is town. Either is Role happy...as he said that no matter what we do we are not going to lynch him....so if he is thinking that he can play anyway he pleases with earning the wrath of town...
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1595 (isolation #114) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:33 am

Post by kwll »

Hugs....
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1617 (isolation #115) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:00 am

Post by kwll »

So...do we think we will hear from sherlock?
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1618 (isolation #116) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:09 am

Post by kwll »

pawn d6
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1620 (isolation #117) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:23 am

Post by kwll »

you like my pawn there?
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1621 (isolation #118) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:29 am

Post by kwll »

so do we think toxic could be scum?
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1624 (isolation #119) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:57 am

Post by kwll »

how did you make a chessboard appear...
Knight to F6
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1626 (isolation #120) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:05 am

Post by kwll »

Toxic...I love how you attempt to paint me as scum even tho you havent quoted or said anything really of merit to back it up. Could you please elaborate ?
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1628 (isolation #121) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:15 am

Post by kwll »

pawn to e5
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1630 (isolation #122) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:17 am

Post by kwll »

you dont like our game mod? are we allowed to message each other our moves?
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1631 (isolation #123) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:25 am

Post by kwll »

kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1633 (isolation #124) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:44 pm

Post by kwll »

send me a role pm ...I will join...
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1647 (isolation #125) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:26 am

Post by kwll »

you wanted me dead?
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1654 (isolation #126) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:45 am

Post by kwll »

haha...Flash wagon on nhammen!!!
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1656 (isolation #127) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:39 pm

Post by kwll »

so you didnt want me dead?
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1661 (isolation #128) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:19 pm

Post by kwll »

so what are we waiting for?
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1693 (isolation #129) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:21 pm

Post by kwll »

DAMN IT YOU FOOLS

you dont even give me the chance to Post and make a statment...I wake up and I am already lynched
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1695 (isolation #130) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:26 pm

Post by kwll »

Yep...Good game guyz...I thiink this is game over
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1697 (isolation #131) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:29 pm

Post by kwll »

I want to say more but I think I need to wait for the mod to confirm this game is over....
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1699 (isolation #132) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:30 pm

Post by kwll »

does this mod ask if its ok to share our qt...?
I want to see what you and Jacob wrote
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1701 (isolation #133) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:31 pm

Post by kwll »

if I hadnt been lynched...I was going to try to convince you sherlock to kill jacob...very long shot...
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1705 (isolation #134) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:34 pm

Post by kwll »

yeah thank you...I really enjoyed this one. Had me taking walks and thinking about it trying to figure out if Town had a Vig....SK...or another scum team....

Pedit
dont beat yourself up to bad sherlock for using meta....I think I am going to be using this play style as either town or scum...The way I was asking questions actually makes me very comfortable...its more of how I am in real life. So believe it or not...I really thought there was another faction out there and I was scum hunting trying to find them!
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1706 (isolation #135) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:49 pm

Post by kwll »

quick thought...El simo Why did you say 4T is not answering questions...I admit he is arguing using a lot of theory but he seems to be addressing points in a circular way.
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1707 (isolation #136) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:50 pm

Post by kwll »

shit....wrong thread
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1709 (isolation #137) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Post by kwll »

we were hoping trollie was lying and wouldnt shoot us!....we were really hoping...
and Thank you.
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1711 (isolation #138) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:08 pm

Post by kwll »

gonna count this one as a proud lost!! lol
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1712 (isolation #139) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:09 pm

Post by kwll »

The thing I think we had going for us was the way town stay disorgainzed...it really helped us. I cant believe Slandaar Lurked as hard as he did without anyone really saying anything.
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1715 (isolation #140) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:27 pm

Post by kwll »

just my wit....and obvious NK
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1719 (isolation #141) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:31 pm

Post by kwll »

I was wondering why you wanted me dead so bad....LOL

Def you....I know I would be catching an Investigation....
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1720 (isolation #142) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:34 pm

Post by kwll »

did you ever think about checking my alignment?
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1721 (isolation #143) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:35 pm

Post by kwll »

good call btw IK for claming Neighbors...that helped you guyz out a lot.
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1723 (isolation #144) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:38 pm

Post by kwll »

I would was going to be scared of shooting IK or Jacob...fear they would flip neighbors...or worse masons....dont need 2 confirmed running around here...
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1724 (isolation #145) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:50 pm

Post by kwll »

wow does this mean I am an IE now?
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1725 (isolation #146) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:50 pm

Post by kwll »

wait...SE...this will be my third game completed
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1727 (isolation #147) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:49 pm

Post by kwll »

the mod confirmed was hilarious....!
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1735 (isolation #148) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:40 pm

Post by kwll »

for trollie...the reason we killed you instead of sherlock was really the only way we could of won...we were praying you were lying again and you werent convinced of sherlock and you would kill him...
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1736 (isolation #149) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:05 pm

Post by kwll »

btw mod...nice way of handling the dead qt...I would love to play another one of your games!
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1738 (isolation #150) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:27 pm

Post by kwll »

I love to play against you or for you guyz...it was a fun game....I actually did go on walks to try to think what the hell was going on and try to figure out my next move...congratz!!!

and mod...when is your next game you will mod or be in...
kwll
kwll
Goon
kwll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1739 (isolation #151) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:28 pm

Post by kwll »

and damn it trollie...why did you shoot thor....we both lost a shot that night

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”