Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #587 (isolation #1) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:16 am

Post by Darthe »

Ok here goes:

Roger was an idiot

Thez is scummy (revised to null by everyone elses actions, not his own Derp shit)
Sixx is mafia
Sora is unquestionably mafia (#250)

Camo is an idiot. maybe scum. Either way needs to die. (#266)

Hydra is town
parama is town
heather is town
I like nacho, he can be town too. Great posts, especially the entry and 493
angel is slight town (post #355 was eww though) replaced by Jal, props on #364/369
Dumbledore is slight town, made me laugh a lot in #334, 336, lost some points in #492, lost more and his slight town status in the following pages
Aj Epic is slight town (liking 378)
Bumi is slight town (post #322 was shit though, I can't vote someone from India? 550 was good)
nhamman is slight town
Bspice is slight town
Savage gets points for #329
Apple gets points for unvoting Angel
liking Jek so far, so townie.

If you have killer in your name, what are you doing for this game?
Nothing.
Librarian is null
mysterious is null, unproductive, and smells bad =p kidding about the last 1
where the hell is Sadistyx? MOD?
Same question for Day Vig.

replacement level is fucked.

Thez train went up like a goddamn haystack, oddly has total town reads on it but shit just doesn't make sense yet. Edit: The ass end of this thing got real shitty real quick. Fucking makes me question my read, I don't like that.

(thezmon221 (9): The Mini-Librarian, nhammen, BirdAndBeast, njoseph, Parama, ArcAngel9, SoraAdvent, Baby Spice, Unseencamo, johnnyfarrar, savage)

Mod post 422
Ztife replaces unseencamo and Darthe replaces Roger Thornhill. This is the reverse of what they would have gotten had I gone in order of request instead of order in which I check, but the way around it is stands.

This interests me. Makes me feel like their was a difference large enough to warrant not fixing things quickly in case we noticed. Combined with my read on him I think Camo (now Ztife) warrants attention.

How did I earn the spot of strongest town read from Jeck, Nacho, and someone others (cant remember) before I even posted??

Don't bother reading the shit from Slysly, he needs a TLDR version that doesn't quote half the game.

@MOD: y u no reset votes when replacing?
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #588 (isolation #2) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:17 am

Post by Darthe »

Oh, and
vote Ztife
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #615 (isolation #3) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:33 pm

Post by Darthe »

In post 607, njoseph wrote:
In post 606, Sixx wrote:UNVOTE: Ztife
VOTE: Darthe how the hell are you going to say somebody's unquestionably scum and not place a vote? it just makes no god damn sense.

Do you want to trip up somebody else so much that you are not considering that Sora has no votes and Ztife is more likely to be lynched relative to Soar?

I like this. Hey sixx, shut your scum mouth.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #624 (isolation #4) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:26 pm

Post by Darthe »

Claims?
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #652 (isolation #5) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:52 pm

Post by Darthe »

vote sixx
better chhance of getting a lynch here. scum is scum.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #724 (isolation #6) » Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:39 am

Post by Darthe »

I think Sixx is our better choice today but Bumi could well be scum. Some odd reactions.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #729 (isolation #7) » Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:50 am

Post by Darthe »

thez shut up. That weak ass "casing" is a clear way to pretend that you're contributing.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #758 (isolation #8) » Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:12 am

Post by Darthe »

Hey guys. Vote for the fucking bad number.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #761 (isolation #9) » Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:49 am

Post by Darthe »

njoseph (7): Aj The Epic, nhammen, thezmon221, BirdAndBeast, Idiotking, The Mini-Librarian, Sixx
Sixx (8): Albus Dumbledore, Parama, Nachomamma8, njoseph, killerjester, Edosurist, Baby Spice, Darthe

So these are our two options.

The third is this

thezmon221 (3): ArcAngel9, Ztife, PeregrineV

Figure out which train you think has the scumz all over it people. And vote the other, cause that person is town.

@MOD can we get a deadline?
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #778 (isolation #10) » Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:49 pm

Post by Darthe »

In post 774, Aj The Epic wrote:If we lynch Njoseph and he flips scum, we kill Darthe next. Conditional, but he's helping as little as Njoseph.

Actually, I'll just superficially cast my suspicion on him![/sarcasm]
HoS:Darthe

Like seriously, what the hell are you doing? You're last three posts have been giving us our 'only options for a lynch today', encouraging a sheep on Sixx (no reason, mind you) and telling Sixx to shut up. This is in no means helpful. I expect something of substance before you try and take any position where you have the power to dictate anything. You are trying to go on and encourage nothing but sheeping. How come you can't present a real reason, or comment on anything important in your last three posts? No response to the vote from Ztife, just continuation of what makes me think you are overly scummy.

Njoseph, how about you start contributing to the conversation? Why do you think Sixx is a good lynch? Then, what do you think about Ztife and Dathe?

Not liking my help is different from not receiving it. I could care less if you think my opinion is wrong, that happens, but what exactly do you think you're going for here when I have already presented my reads and leads?

If you're asking for reasoning, reasoning is easily presentable. Hell, I have no need to rehash cases or reread the thread, step up a bit and click his ISO. I can quote it for you if you would like, with my opinions on his comments, but again... rehashed and it is still a series of my opinions which you seem to have issue with here. It boils down to: I think him mafia, so I have voted him because he has a decent train and the others I think scum don't. What more could you need?
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #854 (isolation #11) » Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:10 pm

Post by Darthe »

So tomorrow is end of VLA right?
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #863 (isolation #12) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:42 am

Post by Darthe »

Jeck why are you detracting from this? Dislike greatly,
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #905 (isolation #13) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:10 pm

Post by Darthe »

Dumbledore is still playing? Hmm, Coug this game is getting rough to manage with so much replacement. It is becoming a detriment to the town.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #924 (isolation #14) » Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:02 pm

Post by Darthe »

I think I am going to move thez to slight town on my list. His play has improved substantially recently.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #941 (isolation #15) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:11 am

Post by Darthe »

Ditto.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1017 (isolation #16) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:26 pm

Post by Darthe »

Why the hell did the Sixx train fall to shit? That got scummed out for no reason whatsoever and the Ztife lynch is fucking retarded. DO any of you actualy have a damn reason for your vote? Voting with Sixx, thez, and mini?
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1137 (isolation #17) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:33 pm

Post by Darthe »

Okay folks, called it on Sixx! Booyah! Just a sec please.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1138 (isolation #18) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:35 pm

Post by Darthe »

Yupp.
vote bumi

I AM A NEIGHBOR WITH BUMI AND SHE WAS CONSISTANTLY DETRACTING FROM THE SIXX LYNCH. LOOK AT THE ISO. BUMI IS SCUM.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1144 (isolation #19) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:00 pm

Post by Darthe »

I have an idea. Go to the Bumi ISO. Press ctrl F. Type in sixx. Profit.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1166 (isolation #20) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:42 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 1151, Bumi wrote:I'm not scum I just played very poorly

I think Aj is a good candidate for scum

Darthe is a dumb ass though for claiming.

We will see.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1213 (isolation #21) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:22 am

Post by Darthe »

This shit is all irrelevant because you lot aren't voting Bumi who had suspect queries in the QT and because bumi is a *NEIGHBOR* that defended outed scum. I think I am going to go do some ISO review.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1214 (isolation #22) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:25 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 997, curiouskarmadog wrote:okay since I am not in the mood to read 39 pages today...

I would like some cases on Ztife and Sixx. you can always just repost a case OR quote somethings you think were scummy.

I would like them in your next post. if you are voting one of those two and do not do this, you surely dont believe in your votes and that looks suspect. I mean I am giving you my vote for your man, but you got to sale me your case first. If you think someone is scummy, tell me why.

In post 1007, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 997, curiouskarmadog wrote:okay since I am not in the mood to read 39 pages today...

I would like some cases on Ztife and Sixx. you can always just repost a case OR quote somethings you think were scummy.

I would like them in your next post. if you are voting one of those two and do not do this, you surely dont believe in your votes and that looks suspect. I mean I am giving you my vote for your man, but you got to sale me your case first. If you think someone is scummy, tell me why.

@njoseph, who should I vote for and why?

why did you ignore the above post?

In post 1135, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 1042, killerjester wrote:ckd why aren't you voting

vote killerjester.

I dont like how you were urging me to vote. all the time you had your vote on Sixx, I specifically asked for people to provide reasons to vote for "your" guy. Sixx and Ztife were leading wagons here. Instead of giving me a case on "someone you thought was scum (sixx)" you just asked why I wasnt voting. were you trying to get me to vote the leading wagon (the guy who wasnt who you thought was scum)?

if you really thought Sixx was scum, you would have have posted your reason for voting sixx, THEN asked why I wasnt voting. or posted your case THEN ask my thoughts on it. instead, you just half assed it, trying to look like you were scum hunting but not really doing anything town.

why didnt you provide a case for Sixx if you really wanted me to vote? I mean a could have crumbled under the pressure and voted Ztife instead of Sixx...didnt you want me to vote who you thought was scum?

In post 1157, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 97, Sixx wrote:Honestly thez I don't need anybody to ask why I have votes on me, it is what it is and thats my basic reaction to any D1 situation. What bugs me right now is that you are curious to his reasons to me. Don't latch onto me, we might play together somewhere else but I'll still lynch you well before you get the chance to buddy-buddy and kill me. Same goes for how B&B is latching onto Mastin with the obvtown. Am I going to make a deal about it at all? no. Why? because its D1 and I'm considered new to them so c'est la vie.

also given this, B&B is town..or at the very least, not scum with sixx.

In post 1158, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 807, jeck wrote:
In post 801, BirdAndBeast wrote:So uhhhh. Ztife/jeck are double bussing each other? Discuss? Still 8 pages behind, reading during a meeting. Awww yeeeee.

~Bird.

I have no problem changing my vote to Sixx which is my 2nd pick. if we're able to get a lynch soon, this game is so boring right now.

UNVOTE: Ztife
VOTE: Sixx

In post 862, jeck wrote:Seems like there's not going to be a lynch on Sixx after all, I'll go back to Ztife now and hope that more people come.
I will never lynch nsjoseph when we've so much better alternatives.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: ZTife

unvote, vote jeck.

the wagon on sixx swelled up to 10 (versus two for ztife) and you didnt come off the your ztife vote.

plus, I am not liking the interaction betwen sixx and jeck...both threw suspicion on each other, but either never really followed through (for long).

I wouldn't feel amiss voting for CKD either. The 5 replacement argument had some merit (some shit beyond inactivity has to be up there. 2 I can understand, but 5??) and the detraction from sixx plus a deplorable post asking NJ who to vote for = anti-town in my book.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1222 (isolation #23) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:08 pm

Post by Darthe »

In post 1215, Jal wrote:Darthe, was Bumi vouching for Sixx scum in your QT after his vote on Sixx in post 867?

The thing about Bumi, was that I was just in a game with him where he was totally wrong about the scum team. He listed all of the scum team as town, some with his highest read, he then went on to help lynch a town player and tunneled on town the next day and then we just lost.

Basically, he isn't the
greatest
of scum catchers.

Even the vote seemed reluctant. I wouldn't reveal if I was reasonably certain. Neighbors, the majority of the time, are neighbors and not masons because one is scum (I think in the Wiki it lists it as slightly above 60% or something?). Combine this with prods on me from Bumi to question why we are given our roles in the way that we are (drivers in cars, does the type of car matter or are the mafia car thieves etc) and the consistent simultaneous distancing from sixx while still reluctantly pushing from that lynch and you get.. what?

to me, if it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, and looks like a duck.. its a damn duck.

Lynch bumi.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1234 (isolation #24) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:00 am

Post by Darthe »

I know they can be, but typically they aren't.

Not that I disagree, but why pere?
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1241 (isolation #25) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:56 am

Post by Darthe »

So many scumz this game.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1261 (isolation #26) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:18 am

Post by Darthe »

Still convinced Angel, B&B, Pere, nacho, Parama, Heather are town.

(WHERE IS SORA)

Camo is an idiot. maybe scum. Either way needs to die. (#266)

I still hold to my second post on a lot of this. Can we lynch Bumi and Camo and wipe the fucking floor with every inactive then? I figure 3 scum up should be good enough to do so.

Thez train went up like a goddamn haystack, oddly has total town reads on it but shit just doesn't make sense yet. Edit: The ass end of this thing got real shitty real quick. Fucking makes me question my read, I don't like that.

(thezmon221 (9): The Mini-Librarian, nhammen, BirdAndBeast, njoseph, Parama, ArcAngel9, SoraAdvent, Baby Spice, Unseencamo, johnnyfarrar, savage)

Mod post 422
Ztife replaces unseencamo and Darthe replaces Roger Thornhill. This is the reverse of what they would have gotten had I gone in order of request instead of order in which I check, but the way around it is stands.

This interests me. Makes me feel like their was a difference large enough to warrant not fixing things quickly in case we noticed. Combined with my read on him I think Camo (now Ztife) warrants attention.

Also, I am reminding of this. Why was it important enough to the Mod to state? Easy, Ztife is a good lynch too.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1330 (isolation #27) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:10 pm

Post by Darthe »

In post 1324, ArcAngel9 wrote:please...Spare me the horror!!!
I dont want to see your stupid point less lists.... nor anyone thinks they're worth of reading.

Didn't I make pointing this out the third post from me in the game?
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1362 (isolation #28) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:35 pm

Post by Darthe »

^ looking too much into it. we have no day talk and her words were to roger when it was n0
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1366 (isolation #29) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:26 pm

Post by Darthe »

In post 1363, SlySly wrote:Darthe, did Bumi specifically defend Sixx on N0 in the QT?

No? That would make no damn sense. She specifically detracted from his lynch and pushed on players on it in the thread. but don't just take my word on it, read for yourself.

Look, the reveal was a logical move on my part. I don't agree with much of Bumi's play so far (though I did moreso in the early game) and combined with my understanding of the neighbor role and defense of outed scum I have a pretty darn good idea that Bumi is mafia. Add in how much certain other unsavory characters are attempting to push on me out of god damn nowhere and that this effort is being essentially ignored by roughly half of the active town... we got a scum infestation and this shit stack is growing.

Nothing else adds up. Bumi has been, is, and remains mafia.

I probably would have been killed for being so disagreeable/at risk in the QT by tonight if they could (assuming multi has multi kills instead of some cycle). Then nobody would gain info from my death..-->hence reveal.

/endrant
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1383 (isolation #30) » Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:19 am

Post by Darthe »

Well it is easy. Lynching me is baseless because as a mafia move if you kill bumi and bumi doesn't flip mafia neighbor I just outed myself and wasted my only advantage/ability. Combine that with every other things I have driven home
several
times now and you get a deadpan for scum at this point. I am so aware that I'm right on this that I give no shits about self preservation in comparison. If I am off then I have played a shit game and will self vote tomorrow. No questions.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1433 (isolation #31) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:42 am

Post by Darthe »

I was just looking through a bit and it is very interesting to see the sheer number of you talking about voting me without any reason or any vote backing it. This is clearly a push away from Bumi to turn my reveal on me and as such I will be casing all of this for the lot of you very soon. It will become quickly apparent.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1436 (isolation #32) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:32 am

Post by Darthe »

^ Jesus are you that direct? You must get used an awful lot in mafia.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1443 (isolation #33) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:43 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 1439, SlySly wrote:
In post 1433, Darthe wrote:I was just looking through a bit and it is very interesting to see the sheer number of you talking about voting me without any reason or any vote backing it. This is clearly a push away from Bumi to turn my reveal on me and as such I will be casing all of this for the lot of you very soon. It will become quickly apparent.

I'm not voting you, but I see plenty of reason to. You don't like others providing evidence. You don't provide evidence for your cases. You claim shit to be there that isn't. You avoid answering questions. What more do we need?

Do we play the same game?
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1507 (isolation #34) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:09 pm

Post by Darthe »

I want a claim from Ztife.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1593 (isolation #35) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:26 pm

Post by Darthe »

In post 1585, Aj The Epic wrote:No, I only mentioned a few posts but referenced a couple more (CKD case and the claim, for example).
I want to see his thoughts right now. To be honest, out of 23 players I could vote for, I'm picking my brain for who fits where. Darthe comes up as one of the loose ends right now.
Attacking a neighbor isn't a day 1 move that town generally does, especially before ever talking to his partner. Then, he just goes ahead and role claims. No trying to solve this subtly, just the claim.

And let's face it, Darthe hasn't given his stance.
What I'm looking for is the ones who have been voting on major wagons, but simply sheeping. I really want to look at JS because I think his play is incredibly stupid, but I think that may be more of a VI. Even with Darthe, the motive for how you play each individual role as town doesn't seem to be there.
You're a neighbor, haven't talked with your partner yet, claim he defended scum, and then basically outed yourself.
How does town go about the same situation, even saying Bumi DID defend Sixx? Maybe build a case, probably ask Bumi specifically about specific posts. Present certain questions. A neighbor between someone you can verify as pro-town is a double vote, someone who will support you, and possibly someone who can help you develop reads. Yet he claims? Why? It's almost as if Darthe is trying to use his claim as leverage to get a lynch.

The issue I still see is why does Darthe end up pushing so hard if he IS scum? I could see the WIFOM of "Led the town wagon, no reason to do so" ideology, but it is something rare to see in mafia, especially to get a simple lynch. Unless one of the current wagons was a scum partner. I believe this last part is untrue, because we do know Darthe voted for Zstife. The reasoning was shaky, so it could be a distancing tactic. His first post has Zstife as scummy. In the end, I need answers on this slot. To me, he's the most suspicious because I currently am going under the assumption NJ is VI.

To the bolded things in this post: Is this even a real discussion or are you that dumb? This entire post is written from the perspective of someone attempting, and failing, at assuming that I am mafia before they write it. Allow me to expound using a mixture of logic and psychology as the basis. In sentence three the statement is made "I'm picking my brains for who fits where" The implication is that judgement is being made and, by proxy that the poster sees connections in our character, notably not in factuality. The underlined statement after: The opening sentence states that *a townie* that is a neighbor doesn't attack their other neighbor day one. It then goes to say that the role claim was not subtle, implying both that the poster is being subtle (I refer you to the link of myself and their note of anti-town actions, subconsciously approached in the statement) and it states that I have not spoken to my neighbor. I find it interesting that AJ seems to *know* this information. Because it is very specific. Roger, who I replaced, did speak to my neighbor. Of course, the entire idea of this post is to attempt to make me appear incriminating while sliding over the host of reasons that I revealed, including that with the town up 1 scum already it was optimal timing and fit with the evidence provided in Bumi's efforts.

The entire second paragraph here is an in depth reiteration of the poster's core point, the message that they are attempting to persuade the group of. Read clearly and you can note that I am indirectly mentioned as anti-town in word or action in every sentence save two. The underlined is a direct redoubling of the underlined statement in paragraph one.

The third paragraph warrants the most incredulity however. It shows that the poster has considered his opponents thoughts and attempted to counter them before they were brought to light by pointing out how incredibly logical those would sound! Because, as we all know, it is far better to assume that people intentionally made the wrong decision in a gambit to draw suspicion and thereby seemingly commit political suicide, only so they can play a thin ploy to gain some mild support when they are under no suspicion...? Right?

And so I am brought back to my opening line. To the bolded things in this post: is this even a real discussion or are you just that dumb? And yes, that is sarcasm.

My final mention here is the finer point of the play I made in revealing. It is a simple yet effective tactic affectionately known at my home site as beating the grass to startle the snakes. Action=reaction=???=profit.

Vote AJ the Epic
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1594 (isolation #36) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:27 pm

Post by Darthe »

In post 1591, SlySly wrote:I'm in favor of a Darthe lynch, as well. When he makes a case, he doesn't provide evidence. Instead he says, look it up for yourself, you'll see it. Then you go and look and what he said was there, doesn't exist. Then when questioned about it, he just ignores the question to avoid revealing the truth that he's talking out of his ass.

VOTE: Darthe

You still don't seem like scum to me but I pity you more for it. Is English your first language?
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1597 (isolation #37) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:58 pm

Post by Darthe »

^ I have no colon. Only a head a stomach and a *****. All anyone really needs.

I do love that this has all gotten to you to the point of making petty remarks though. Perhaps you're getting off balance, no?
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1599 (isolation #38) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:39 pm

Post by Darthe »

Hmm, another jest while suspect. That seems at ends with your statements throughout the game.

Noted.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1604 (isolation #39) » Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:58 am

Post by Darthe »

What is that supposed to be exactly? You seem to have some sarcasm and self criticism in it, which I approve of as it keeps people humble, but I feel that you're pointing to something else. Are you talking about the admission that you haven't bothered to actually read the game thread and how you admit here that it is causing vast lolz when you post?
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1606 (isolation #40) » Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:59 am

Post by Darthe »

^ I am really confused by the above post for a multitude of reasons, but most of all I have to ask about the second line.

Are you saying you intend to use outdated info over your current beliefs? Is the implication that AJ is not scum because you know what he looks like as it?
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1607 (isolation #41) » Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:06 am

Post by Darthe »

Okay, I have been ISO reviewing and upon further analysis
unvote

I may not like or agree with the plays of AJ in part but he is town this game.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1610 (isolation #42) » Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:59 am

Post by Darthe »

CKD still pings me upon an ISO, mainly because of hypocrisy in playstyle and votes. I could still go there or bumi.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1644 (isolation #43) » Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:36 pm

Post by Darthe »

^ I like you, you can be town too.

Are people still asking me things or am I just a hot topic? I'm cool with either.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1683 (isolation #44) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:32 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 1673, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1581, Aj The Epic wrote:Which, since Zstife apparently is being left for dead, Vote:Darthe

Outing yourself as a neighbor was not smart, to say the least. It's a fairly decent role, given if you can recruit. I highly doubt you had ANY talk with Bumi to begin with. You came and said that Bumi was defending Bam, but Bumi tells that you don't have day talk. Then, never do you produce any place where Bumi is defending Bam, which makes you a liar in my eyes. I don't personally remember Bumi defending bam.

Secondly, I've seen you very happy to support mindless sheeping. Basically screaming at people to vote one way or another. You're sitting on a wagon with someone who is at least a VI, if not scum, and another player who I've yet to read. In under 100 posts, Bumi went from town to probably scum. 729: Pot, meet Kettle. 758: Obvious sheeping... Sure, he voted, but I really don't see why in his iso. States Sixx is scum and tells him to shut up... I honestly don't see why he's voting for Bumi over CKD. CKD is his only real built case, yet he's on Bumi. It's rather odd and so far, I have yet to see a reason for any of his votes (Since he hasn't voted for CKD...)

The only problem I have with this (besides agreeing that Bumi is probably scum) is that it makes no sense for Darthe-scum to out himself as a neighbor to get town-Bumi lynched. If Bumi flips town, then Darthe's own chance of being scum are greater, and scum-Darthe knows this.

So, unless you want to contend Darthe is scum-idiot, he's most likely town who thinks Bumi is scum.

In post 1679, njoseph wrote:
UNVOTE

I neither want to vote Darthe nor Aj.

In post 1675, SlySly wrote:
In post 1673, PeregrineV wrote:
So, unless you want to contend Darthe is scum-idiot, he's most likely town who thinks Bumi is scum.

I can get down with this reasoning.

UNVOTE: Darthe

VOTE: LlamaFluff for his predecessor's slip just prior to the modkill.

These are the kinds of things that tell me Peregrine and NJoseph are town and make me suspect Slysly more.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1688 (isolation #45) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:13 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 996, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 977, thezmon221 wrote:Question: How does this site feel about 5 replacements in one slot? (curiouskarmadog (sp?) )

must be a scum slot....

or cop vig for sure...

people just can not handle the pressure of a power role slot.

Soft claims aggravate me. It is self WIFOM, which in itself is not scummy but definitely doesn't help and wasn't a good start. The implication that a role would be replaced 5 times because of it being a valued role is ridiculous IMO and this was what initially struck me as off about you.

This gains town points IMO. Especially the last 2 lines.

In post 1050, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 1042, killerjester wrote:ckd why aren't you voting

Because I am a scum bag and don't want to commit.

Hey read the 4 posts I have made in this game and make an educated guess why I am not voting yet. Or do u just want to look like u are scum hunting?

Still did not like this. You are actively pulling attention with this self effacing attitude and statements such as this, while potentially profitable, are what have kept you on my radar (though admittedly the more you post the more my view of your play is changing, but I will get to that later).

In post 1157, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 97, Sixx wrote:Honestly thez I don't need anybody to ask why I have votes on me, it is what it is and thats my basic reaction to any D1 situation. What bugs me right now is that you are curious to his reasons to me. Don't latch onto me, we might play together somewhere else but I'll still lynch you well before you get the chance to buddy-buddy and kill me. Same goes for how B&B is latching onto Mastin with the obvtown. Am I going to make a deal about it at all? no. Why? because its D1 and I'm considered new to them so c'est la vie.

also given this, B&B is town..or at the very least, not scum with sixx.

Once again townie statement. I agree heartily.

In post 1224, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 1214, Darthe wrote:

I wouldn't feel amiss voting for CKD either. The 5 replacement argument had some merit (some shit beyond inactivity has to be up there. 2 I can understand, but 5??) and the detraction from sixx plus a deplorable post asking NJ who to vote for = anti-town in my book.

time to get a new book, son. but thanks for posting all my posts together...I am sure that didnt clog the thread up at all. please tell me you think a slot that has been replaced 5 times is scummy...please...please just make it clear what that "merit" is. I have heard a lot of scummy cases in my day, I just want to hear you explain it. really really bad...it would make this day so much easier.

lets delve into the that detraction bit a little more too...how did I detract from anything? was it the "i am not going to read the 39 pages" bit or the "if you are voting for someone and you really believe in your vote, please sale me your case" comment? I want to be clear, because I dont want to detract from anything else in the future.

oh shit.

am I detracting now?

oh god.

also where is your jeck vote? you posted my case, your thoughts on said case....

The jeck pushes from you still strike me as a bit forced. I do not agree and do not want. I love how everyone has forgotten that I was one of the leads on Sixx.

In post 1379, curiouskarmadog wrote:grumble grumble....I am not liking darthe, nor am I liking the fact he is constantly spewing bullshit. also he just keeps ignoring my questions, that makes me thinks he agrees that I caught him in a line bullshit he cant back up...does that mean he is scum? No just a poor player...either way.

I dont see DartheScum, pulling the neighbor "facts" against bumi.

I also didnt like bumi's last post.

so sure, I would be willing to put more pressure on this.

unvote, vote bumi.

This is the sort of hypocrisy I am referring to btw. You have flipped back and forth in regards to me and bumi as well as a couple of other points coming up.

In post 1390, curiouskarmadog wrote:
unvote, revote girth.

less interested now

^ why?

In post 1513, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 1489, killerjester wrote:
In post 1447, Ztife wrote:There's no deadline yet, why is there a rush to vote?

Okay this is shit, I'm sorry for doubting you guys

VOTE: Ztife

I would also be okay with lynching this guy today.

This is accurate.

In post 1589, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 1581, Aj The Epic wrote: CKD is his only real built case, yet he's on Bumi. It's rather odd and so far, I have yet to see a reason for any of his votes (Since he hasn't voted for CKD...)

maybe I missed it, what was darthe's case?

^ another points this out (and you have referenced my case in your posts) yet here you don't know what it is? This sort of inconsistent play either makes you someone too lazy to properly read the play or someone playing a decent scum game, hence my lack of commitment to your views despite agreeing with a fair bit of them. A bit more clarity and less sarcasm and you could be an asset but we, as town, cannot afford uncertainty to poison us through the entire game.. I would think that is sensible.

In post 1668, curiouskarmadog wrote:"significantly more "douche-y""..made me laugh..or at least grin.

yeah I probably am, but darthe is hitting that chord with me right now, he is being an ass to other people, then starts spouting out crap "CKD is scummy because of X". but the X is just bad. really bad. So I want to figure out if Darthe really believes what he is saying, is scum trying to start anything on anyone, or mentally challenged.

he now only comes back and says I am scummy for Y (again more bad shit) and now cant seem to address any questions. I know he read them because he said he looked at me in ISO.

me, if I think someone is scummy, I mean if I feel like I got scum on the line, I will fucking say it all day. I would address any questions, ask people what they think of that person or for a stance, and get my case out there. Darthe is just dodging. why is he not answering questions or backing something he wants people to think he believes?

so it is obvious what he is saying his bullshit, now I am just trying to figure out if he is indeed scum or just a really bad town....or (again) mentally challenged...because lets face it, we got a lot of strange ass people that play this game.

Of course I am being an ass! Not replying has ended up useful for finding people who want to sheep a seemingly easy vote. Also, I can't be "saying bullshit" as you call it and "not addressing any questions" or "dodging" simultaneously.

This should pretty much answer your questions. You do not strike me as consistent and that, above all else, is preventing progress to me.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1689 (isolation #46) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:14 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 1687, BirdAndBeast wrote:Meh.

VOTE: PeregrineV.

Blatantly sheeping Llama for the moment. As good a place as any other.

Alternatives are AJ and nhammen off the top of my head. AP can change it if he'd like.

No?
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1691 (isolation #47) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:36 am

Post by Darthe »

I agree llama made a decent case but a vote on peregrine doesn't make good sense, doubly so with the like "as good a place as any other"
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1692 (isolation #48) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:38 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 1686, SlySly wrote:
In post 1683, Darthe wrote:
These are the kinds of things that tell me Peregrine and NJoseph are town and make me suspect Slysly more.

Which part of what I said pinged your faulty scumdar?

Ya know, I started to ISO you and multiquote to answer this but then a realized I was clicking literally every post (save 2). It's just shitty to read and see, honest to god. You have earned your signature.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1699 (isolation #49) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:49 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 1694, curiouskarmadog wrote:OMFG, how do you post my questions and still not fucking answer the questions in it(or at least you are picking and choosing what you want to answer)?

you are not answering because you want to see who will sheep and easy vote? Why the fuck would you be an easy vote are you doing something wrong that would make it easy to vote you?

yes, you are spouting bullshit.
yes, you are ignoring my questions in regards to said bullshit.
you have no idea what a hypocrite actually is.

I dont strike you are consistent? wtf does that even mean? I am prevent your progress? heaven fucking forbid I prevent anyone's progress.

lsdjkag; 'pgucn9f tgb;qn9;

stepping the fuck away right now..

it is like I am talking to a bipolar mime.

I get the distinct feeling that you're dumb. You can't even use correct grammar. I clearly answered all of your questions to the best of my ability. You shouldn't troll these games, they are meant to be fun and trolling isn't nice.

P-Edit: The librarian train somewhat confuses me. How did it sneakily get so large and what is the logic behind it?

Also,
Vote Killerjester.
This person is probably mafia, I agree with CKD's assessment.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1796 (isolation #50) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:51 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 1793, The Mini-Librarian wrote:
In post 1777, Jal wrote:Mini, shouldn't you be claiming jailkeeper?

Nah, it only works if a town role dies. If I got a scum power role this game would be soooooo broken.

--

Sly's attack on Llama is still stupid yet Sly continues to be town. Annoying.

Lol yeah.

@ Llama that vote is shitty. Ztife train for what reason?

@ Slysly, I am not seeing the Llamavote thingy. Your implication is but one of the potential outcomes from what Parama said, even conjoint with sixx it seems a bit weak. Care to bring more evidence if you have it?
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1830 (isolation #51) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:17 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 1827, curiouskarmadog wrote:
unvote killerjester, vote ztife

KJ, you are still scum, so you better deal with me tonight, because I am coming after you tomorrow.

that goes for you too UVApe....still think your slot is scummy

First off, on the vote.. wut?

Second, you don't see the fucking irony in saying that you think
someone elses slot is scummy
?!
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1838 (isolation #52) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:57 am

Post by Darthe »

Okay seriously 74 fucking pages later we are still on Day 1? Nobody can have a clean record here but we gotta get this ball on the road. Mod, do we have an impending deadline?

Trying to analyze at this point is mindfucking, especially in ISO with all of the replacements.

Who the hell would want to replace into this shitshow?
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1842 (isolation #53) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:13 am

Post by Darthe »

I have hosted a 140 page game before but that is about the largest I have seen short of the one game I played with over 30 people in it and three game threads. That was awesome.

Two mafias, two towns. One mafia was aligned with the opposite town and each was in opposing threads. Then Day 2 the game threads merged.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1849 (isolation #54) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:41 am

Post by Darthe »

I am straight not voting Ztife. It is dumb and I do not trust several on the train. We won't lynch another potential PR so wht the F are we doing lynching one of the most powerful potentials in the game without info?

The only way I would change this is if I saw a legitimate case on him and not the trumped up lolz that has carried that train this far.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1861 (isolation #55) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:06 am

Post by Darthe »

I am happy to lynch Bumi. As a matter of fact, I currently see it as a group I would rather not lynch and then... everyone else. Such is life.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1882 (isolation #56) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:04 pm

Post by Darthe »

^ Wait, you agree with every one of my thoughts in the game and are voting me for that? Catch up then play newbie/alt.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1884 (isolation #57) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:29 pm

Post by Darthe »

Meh, your call.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1886 (isolation #58) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:57 pm

Post by Darthe »

For the record I am not on the Ztife lynch because even though sixx looked like distancing at the time the others on that train scummed it up for me.

I also agree with almost all of the above main lynch choices except Peregrine. I still do not see that one.

So, in summation I agree on Sly, KJ, and AJ and am not opposed to Ztife in the near future, but that is all.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1898 (isolation #59) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:16 pm

Post by Darthe »

I can't remember why we were revealing this stuff but if it helps my top speed is 162 MPH according to Wiki.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1946 (isolation #60) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:53 pm

Post by Darthe »

In post 1935, njoseph wrote:Why should killerjester live? <-- Serious question

No real reason. We have a host of good options all the sudden. The ones that fizzle are liable scum wagons and once we're down a few distractions I think things are going to clear up a lot.

Also, the AA tell intrigues me. If AA is scum she fooled my ass entirely with her plays.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1982 (isolation #61) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:32 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 1979, Nachomamma8 wrote:AJ, Bumi, CKD, Edosurist, KJ, PV, Ztife

all of these need to die as fast as possible

I like you more for this.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2014 (isolation #62) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:52 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 2002, ArcAngel9 wrote:Yes, I agree. I am up for any Wagon that everybody decides to go..
UNVOTE

I think I threw up in my mouth a little. Fuck it, let's just lynch who the hell ever and see what happens, that's a winning strategy right?!

Also, Llamafluff predecessor slip still is not logical as it can be read in such a way that it isn't a scum slip so... I am assuming the best based on each players game to that point and past, which is obvtown.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2041 (isolation #63) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:42 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 2039, LlamaFluff wrote:Still waiting for anyone to explain how the doctor claim make sense when it goes two different ways from a flavor perspective.

@Boni - You do realize claiming non-VT doesnt mean they are town? We already had that happen once this game. Ive played this game enough to know when the claim doesnt work and this is by far one of those situations. Its not always a bad thing to lynch a claimed PR day one.

I mean, look at the flavor claims

Six - I have handcuffs (jailkeeper)
TML - I have been watching other drivers (Backup)
Ztife - My car is fast [which is false] (doctor??)
Ztife#2 - I have a medical toolbox

And thats only AFTER I bait him saying his claim is missing something. Who as town has ever claimed with flavor but forgotten what is the most key part of your flavor during the claim? Not only that but flavor that apparently shifts how your role is justified flavor wise?

@Zdnek - TML is claimed backup, Ztife is claimed doctor because "He has a fast car" while his is really slow compared to mine and at least one other claim and when I asked him for mods added "and has a medical toolbox". I think im getting votes a mix of predicessor defended the modkilled scum and to get a lynch/wanting Ztife lynch.

Do love how no one has ever responded to calling for explaination of flavor yet though. Because it makes zero sense.

This is interesting. We were apparently friends in school who wanted to drive for NASCAR but couldn't so we moved to New York. However, each is suspect of the other. Our QT is titled Friends Forever. meh.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2045 (isolation #64) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:36 am

Post by Darthe »

vote ztife
the last post did it for me.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2061 (isolation #65) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:31 pm

Post by Darthe »

^ The entire thing is retarded. It almost makes sense, enough so that if someone is skimming on a day or two then it works, but not when you truly consider it.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2068 (isolation #66) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:18 pm

Post by Darthe »

In post 2065, thezmon221 wrote:
In post 2061, Darthe wrote:^ The entire thing is retarded. It almost makes sense, enough so that if someone is skimming on a day or two then it works, but not when you truly consider it.
Like your neighbor theory?

Apparently so since nobody is voting her.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2074 (isolation #67) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:59 pm

Post by Darthe »

Ztife, why do all of your posts read as someone resigned to death or defeated? If I was in the hot seat and had a PR I would want to protect myself in the interests of the town at least.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2107 (isolation #68) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:32 pm

Post by Darthe »

Yeah. Masons, Innocent Children, Virgins, Stumps, full Cop, etc they can all somewhat confirm other people or themselves.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2129 (isolation #69) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:23 am

Post by Darthe »

Dear god someone please do it. I care not about this day anymore, just let us get through.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2130 (isolation #70) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:24 am

Post by Darthe »

Lol I just had a moment. Not to detract or anything but who would have a fucking aneurysm if Ztife ended up being a bomb?
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2136 (isolation #71) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:50 am

Post by Darthe »

It isn't very likely or grand logic but it is possible I suppose. Nonetheless I have not relegated enough skill to sly to manage that one yet. (no offense sly, I just don't know you well enough)
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2142 (isolation #72) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:05 pm

Post by Darthe »

Holy shit, well we have info. Cool!
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2156 (isolation #73) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:46 pm

Post by Darthe »

Well, color me curious.
vote AJ
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2161 (isolation #74) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:19 pm

Post by Darthe »

In post 2159, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2157, Boniface wrote:I have this weird gut feeling that the only reason our host made a point to potentially delay the start of day until killerjester was replaced indicates that killerjester was scum. For a townsperson replacement, you throw them to the wolves, let them catch up as soon as they can....but if killerj was scum, and inactive, then the next day couldn't start until he was replaced, because he needed to kill someone, and if he was inactive, he wouldn't submit who he wanted to kill.

Hmmm. I'm intrigued by this and wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

Lol I don't dislike this train of thought.

Also, apparently nothing happened important enough for you to read Matt, or you would read it.. right?
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2164 (isolation #75) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:27 pm

Post by Darthe »

Don't dislike. As in like or appreciate.

Also, everyone mass nameclaimed Matt. I thought you said you were mostly caught up earlier but I do not know why.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2167 (isolation #76) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:41 pm

Post by Darthe »

In post 2165, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2164, Darthe wrote:Don't dislike. As in like or appreciate.

Sorry, you're right. Getting tired and misread.

No worries dude. Hey Matt, what do you think of your predecessors play?
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2177 (isolation #77) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:49 pm

Post by Darthe »

In post 2175, BirdAndBeast wrote:Also Peregrine is mafia. Super bonus mafia. Probably with AJ.

I don't see this one. What is your connection? Also why am I awake?
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2188 (isolation #78) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:25 am

Post by Darthe »

Sorry, I forgot that this game did legitimately have 60 pages of absolute shit. I am running on coffee and it's been around 30-40 hours. Not shitty tired but enough to do stupid things like that.

Also, I would be happy to go back to KJ.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2191 (isolation #79) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:14 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 2189, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 2148, Edosurist wrote:Why no votes from Darthe, Arc, or Aj?
Darthe and Arc seemed to pep talk town, but didn't actually do anything.
Aj pushed us to lynch AA, but didn't actually vote...
What is this, guys?

I can see where this is coming from but i have nothing to hide am not scum. we went through this before.. please don't start again. And I really meant about scum hunting thing i have said earlier..

And Yes i also think AJ behaviour is Scummy and so is Darthe. I am comfortable voting either of them...

VOTE: AJ the Epic

I feel comfortable with this. I should probably state something to this effect as well, allow me to try.

I can see where this is coming from but i have nothing to hide am not scum. we went through this before.. please don't start again. And I really meant about scum hunting thing i have said earlier..

And Yes i also think AJ behaviour is Scummy and so is Arc. I am comfortable voting either of them...

I did well, da?
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2251 (isolation #80) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:15 pm

Post by Darthe »

Indeed. Good trains are good.
Vote Matt p
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2264 (isolation #81) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:14 am

Post by Darthe »

That was retarded but I agree with Mini that AJ's reads there were weak as hell. Bumi himself stated that he wasn't a great scum hunter and for the other two the credibility of his statements was absolute shit. I am happy with both trains.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2281 (isolation #82) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:38 am

Post by Darthe »

BS, I don't think it makes a difference. It does help me not feel like I have eyes watching me from a corner though.

Also,
vote Albus.

Voting JS is the clear mafia move here, he is trying to do it with the logic "hey, someone instakilled AJ to protect JS so JS must be scum.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2291 (isolation #83) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:36 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 2282, curiouskarmadog wrote:updated.
In post 2186, curiouskarmadog wrote:I think it is safe to say that there is at least one scum on this doc wagon. If I had to guess 2-3.

In post 2137, StrangerCoug wrote:
Ztife (13):
Nachomamma8
LlamaFluff, killerjester, The Mini-Librarian, Skyhook, thezmon221, Darthe,njoseph,
Zdenek,
Boniface, ArcAngel9, JacobSavage, PeregrineV

now lets add
In post 2274, StrangerCoug wrote:
VOTE COUNT

Aj The Epic (11):
BirdAndBeast,
The Mini-Librarian, Edosurist, Baby Spice, ArcAngel9, Skyhook, ? ×5

Arc was on both....and is coming out of the gate voting without commenting ....scum factor is high now on this.

Why the fuck have we not killed Mattp yet? now one else should be lynched today.

Unless god opens the heavens and directly points at someone else (or I find something in the reread) I will only be voting for Arc, killerjester, or UVApe. if you think that is scummy, vote my ass. I have been around a long fucking time folks, I would be willingly to bet huge cash and prizes that AT LEAST 2 out of the these 3 are scum. you need to start listening.

and settle the fuck down with votes...apparently we can have a lynch at any time.

I think I love you today.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2293 (isolation #84) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:25 am

Post by Darthe »

Everything you just said didn't make sense. If the person can do it while not on a train they could have done it before. So by your argument there would have to be a specific reason to do it on that particular lynch.

More likely it was someone on that train.

However, since we cannot know either way without lynching them all I support dropping it to avoid WIFOM. More telling is the choice of NK.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2298 (isolation #85) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:05 am

Post by Darthe »

Yeah, Bumi really believed in multi-ball here and thought that some of our game leaders could be scum for it. Bumi also thought that factions might include an SK, police, and a rival car gang. Seemed to trust sly. also, really suspect of llama for a host of reasons including the scum push on our doc.

That is where Bumi wanted to go.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2304 (isolation #86) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:53 pm

Post by Darthe »

Okay, I am not sad about this at all now. Also, not bad casing from Thez.

vote mattp
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2315 (isolation #87) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:22 am

Post by Darthe »

It isn't a bad gut then. However, we need MattP gone yesterday.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2318 (isolation #88) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:55 am

Post by Darthe »

Not with Skyhook or Mini but it is cute that you're trying.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2323 (isolation #89) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:29 am

Post by Darthe »

Whoa there, slow down people, lets give this thing some delicacy like you would a lady.

It is far too forward to kill without first asking.

Dumby, what are you thinking and why are you getting lynched today? Why shouldnt you?
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2367 (isolation #90) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:42 pm

Post by Darthe »

He is pretty much useless. I don't like useless town, I like useless scum less.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2372 (isolation #91) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:40 pm

Post by Darthe »

Does MafiaScum not ever modkill for inactivity?
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2379 (isolation #92) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:27 pm

Post by Darthe »

Longest on site? Day two sucks though, so that is promising.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2398 (isolation #93) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:14 am

Post by Darthe »

I was pretty amused by AD actually.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2441 (isolation #94) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:49 am

Post by Darthe »

Hey everyone, apologies for my absence. I am on V/LA until further notice (please replace if I am not back within 5 days) because my computer will not connect to the internet. I went to a library to send this. Thank you!
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2463 (isolation #95) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:01 am

Post by Darthe »

Devas, not going to disagree on CKD but I am pretty sure that this game is dragging on so long that people are bored with it.

@Mod, can we please get some heftier deadlines?
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2468 (isolation #96) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:55 am

Post by Darthe »

I didn't intend to imply that it was, only that a train is not likely to gain traction if history is telling.

Also, Understood mr. mod!
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2491 (isolation #97) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:54 am

Post by Darthe »

I honestly have like 6-7 people who I would gladly vote and with the size and length of this game I do not care who dies until it is down to about 16 people. By all means, provide a case on someone good enough for me to get behind and I will be there but I am not putting myself into a hundred pages worth of posts. It has too much info for anyone to come out clean.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2495 (isolation #98) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:45 am

Post by Darthe »

^ seconded
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2506 (isolation #99) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:08 am

Post by Darthe »

We really need to stop stalling trains after they halfway build. Reveals at least provide info.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2551 (isolation #100) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:37 pm

Post by Darthe »

Juicy contradiction?

I'm sorry, I won't really be involved here until at least 4-5 more people are dead and shit is factual rather than hypothetical. I got bored when we made it to week... three or so.

Doubly when my neighbor died and scum stopped attempting to push me as a valid lynch candidate.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2565 (isolation #101) » Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:43 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 2555, Slandaar wrote:I see you ignored my question Darthe

Why is this?

Who are you and where is your question?
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2579 (isolation #102) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:11 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 2576, Jal wrote:Hilariously enough, just about everyone who has had AA as a strong town read has gotten night-killed. I'm loving how wrong Sly's reads have been.

Called that he was shitty the first page. Can we lynch or should I go back to kicking rocks in the corner?
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2582 (isolation #103) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:19 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 2580, Slandaar wrote:Baby Spice is scum because she clearly cannot fathom that Albus could be on the team that isn't Sixx's (SHE IS ON THAT TEAM) then her reaction to my vote is some kind of weird retaliation.

Hey Darthe answer my question or you will be lynched.

In post 2565, Darthe wrote:
In post 2555, Slandaar wrote:I see you ignored my question Darthe

Why is this?

Who are you and where is your question?

Hey Dipshit, read my questions before being bold enough to threaten that you singly can lynch someone.

Also, I do not know how I feel on Spice.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2587 (isolation #104) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:54 am

Post by Darthe »

seems fair.
unvote vote spice

also, suspect queries were the interpretations that Bumi had of multiball. Cop, potential SK or Vig (flavored as a rival by bumi), etc.

Bumi trusted Sly and wanted to kill LlamaFluff and AJ, pretty badly.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2589 (isolation #105) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:28 am

Post by Darthe »

My QT with him... Hence the connection of Bumi and I.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2595 (isolation #106) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:26 am

Post by Darthe »

Hmm.. Mostly after we had agreed to have some level of trust for the purpose of using our role. So, near the end of january, IE Night two.

P-edit: I agree. Shit needs to stop. Baby is a good train, lets actually run something up to get infoz.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2623 (isolation #107) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:45 am

Post by Darthe »

I have a theory.

ArcAngel
Thez
Spice
Dumbledore
JS
Librarian

These names are all suspect or have been through the course of the game. If we limit them further by those who have been suspect most of the game or recently with a valid reason we get

Spice
JS

What separates these from the rest of the living is that none of these people have been replaced. Unless someone thinks the entire mafia team has been replaced?
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2636 (isolation #108) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:27 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 2629, Slandaar wrote:
In post 2623, Darthe wrote:
What separates these from the rest of the living is that none of these people have been replaced. Unless someone thinks
the entire mafia team
has been replaced?

It is not that unreasonable considering how many people have been replaced its just an odds thing.

Anyways the bolded

What do you mean the entire mafia team?

Simple really. I propose that mafia is a game. People are drawn to games, and more so people like power. The mafia team is the team with certain power that the town does not necessarily have. Also, the mafia team is smaller than the town. If the majority of town members replace, can we not assume that at most a like majority of mafia members has been replaced? All of them is simply unlikely. Combine this with the fact that JS (moreso than Spice, but her as well) have been pushed since day 1 and yet 8 of us are dead and I think we need to test something.

In post 2632, Baby Spice wrote:Albus, the post count above that, and every one since until the last page or so, has Darthe voting for you.

Darthe, did you really go two weeks, or 300 posts, without knowing where your vote was?
Especially given that it was showing on the lead wagon?

Mod, Edo is due a prod I believe

Yupp. Vote counts were not common and I sincerely did not care enough about this to go back through the game. 100 pages is ridiculous. Quite frankly I am dealing with it and the long deadlines because I love mafia, not because I am particularly enjoying the way this game is going. It is cool though, and really cool that our mod has given us the opportunity to play. In my opinion replacing out or criticizing him when the players are causing it to be a dud is unfair and rude. Thus, I will not do it.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2639 (isolation #109) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:54 am

Post by Darthe »

^ that is now, not true for the time.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2658 (isolation #110) » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:31 am

Post by Darthe »

I am very confused by what you are trying to ask Slandaar.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2664 (isolation #111) » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:43 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 2659, Slandaar wrote:OK I will try and start again

WHAT WERE THE SUSPECT QUERIES?

If it isn't what I stated from Bumi and I can't see it in context then I have no clue man. This game is over a hundred pages with practically no info relative to that.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2679 (isolation #112) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:57 am

Post by Darthe »

@ Mod, please mod kill instead of replace from this point onwards? We have so many replacements that it is affecting the town's ability to get reads on people and thus you're giving the mafia an advantage.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2689 (isolation #113) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:05 am

Post by Darthe »

god that is as pitiful as sixx. who is he attempting to protect?

unvote vote JS
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2705 (isolation #114) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:26 pm

Post by Darthe »

This is grand info. Well folks, I'm about to kick ass so why don't you all sit back and grab popcorn. Gotcha covered Jal.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2755 (isolation #115) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:38 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 2735, The Mini-Librarian wrote:Jal wagon as comprised right now is all bluster and nothing else.

As for a lynch I'm leaning towards Edourist also. Need some time to actually go over things though.

This is some interesting interplay. I think I am going to run a Jal, mini, baby triangle and see what pops up.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2756 (isolation #116) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:44 am

Post by Darthe »

Okay guys, I avoided quoting half of the 300 post interplay between those three and I just skimmed it but really didn't need to do moer than that. They are almost certainly together unless I am missing something, Jal and Spice for sure.

vote jal
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2758 (isolation #117) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:09 am

Post by Darthe »

That is valid, I will have to take a look at it again. However, have you bothered looking at Jal, Baby, Mini? It is incredibly linked. I will quote my favorite Jal post.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2759 (isolation #118) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:09 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 1153, Jal wrote:Sixx and Ztife aren't together. No reason for Sixx to otherwise hop on that wagon to instead of NJs.
Sixx and BabySpice aren't together. Don't think a partner would call out a scum buddy for a possible fake claim given an old game like that. Also, Baby kept pressing the issue of claiming properly.
Sixx and Albus aren't together. Albus lead with a strong Sixx vote if memory serves.

Sixx kinda avoided Thez's wagon, which can go either way. Scum not adding votes onto partner or scum trying t avoid being on a bandwagon. Sixx didn't try to do anything much about Thez's wagon though, so it's more likely scum trying to avoid a wagon there. Still think Thez is town regardless.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2779 (isolation #119) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:27 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 2764, Slandaar wrote:That was not a good post to quote Jal. After a blue scum flip you couldn't grasp the idea that the other team ie the red scum don't also have a 'protective role'? They obviously do, unless you were saying ztife couldn't be a scum doctor because your team only has one scum PR and so naturally the other team would only have one too...

Also; I don't remember listing any scumteams.

I would argue the point that scum teams have to have similar roles. I played a game where two scum teams were pitted against one another with a town aligned with each of them and in it one was all offensive and the other all defensive, with the same town powers.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2780 (isolation #120) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:29 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 2769, Boniface wrote:I think that making stupid mistakes and acting careless is a great mask for scum to hide behind. Like hammering JacobSavage and then immediately saying "oh, was that hammer? I didn't know!" What kind of player doesn't pay attention to how many votes have been cast? I find it hard to believe that you genuinely didn't know. And then Darthe voted for Jacob too, even though he had already gotten nine votes. What's interesting is that Darthe now doesn't show up on the final vote count as have voted JacobSavage. So when people look back on the end of the day for a reference in the future, Darthe's vote is going to completely slip under the radar. As far as I'm concered, both ArcAngel and Darthe are guilty of hammering prematurely. Even though Darthe didn't actually do the killing blow, he intended to.

I would argue that someone can be singly blamed for a hammer when the individual has accumulated Majority+1 votes and has been pinging nearly everyone alive for the majority of the game. Yes, mafia probably is on that lynch, but is the hammer conclusive? No, just another bit of evidence.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2781 (isolation #121) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:29 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 2767, Boniface wrote:If AA is scum and hiding behind making stupid mistakes, we're all gonna feel dumb. What if she knew that no one would hold prematurely hammering against her as a scumtell, since everyone's used to that kind of stuff, so she gets away with lynching someone she knows is town, or at least not in her scum group.

And Darthe, help me out, I'm not seeing what your seeing. Where is the Jal/Baby Spice connection?

I will happily get on this after class time is over.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2782 (isolation #122) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:30 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 2777, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 2776, Boniface wrote:Do you really think I'm scum or are you just annoyed by me?

I think you're scum becuz your reasons don't sit well.
Unless you have any real reasons that proves that you're not scum...

You made a lot more sense early game.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2797 (isolation #123) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:25 pm

Post by Darthe »

In post 2785, Boniface wrote:Thanks Darthe. Did you think that your vote was the hammer? and I would agree with your speculation about the scum teams....the NYPD had a jailkeeper which fits very nicely with their flavor. I would assume the bikers have a special role too, someone who would fit in with the stereotypical anarchist leather + spikes bikers they seem to be.

ArcAngel...I think defensive is a scum attitude. What does a townsperson have to be defensive about? what do you have to hide?

I thought I was the hammer. Honestly, I would expect the bikers to have a poisoner or something. Btw, your last point on Arc doesn't make sense because either alignment would do that. People like to play.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2822 (isolation #124) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:01 am

Post by Darthe »

I will post on the Mini-Jal-Spice connection soon, jesus I am busy lately. Sorry all, maybe tomorrow?

Mini, you're getting pushed on because I left Jal a believable out and Saal ran with it. Then Jal did. Clearly, concrete is not in their nature.

Amusing, but ultimately futile.

Lynch Jal now and profit? We can watch the other scum team finish them off then.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2837 (isolation #125) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:01 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 2833, Slandaar wrote:Jal I really want you to answer this for me:
In post 2812, Slandaar wrote:
In post 2810, Jal wrote:
It's the same reason that I very much doubt there are two scum roleblockers in this game like you're proposing with TML - it is stupid, more so for role blockers because of their potential interaction.
A doctor can't even tell if they are blocked or if another role interfered
. TML made an assumption. I right off the bat suggested there's probably a strong-arm vs another roleblocker, champ.

So, how did blue kill B&B again when a doc protected him
?

(Yes I added the question mark)

I have convinced myself; I see no possible way for blue to kill B&B without TML being scum.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: TML

When we get mini we get Jal next. I am going to review before changing my vote though.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2853 (isolation #126) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:16 pm

Post by Darthe »

In post 2851, Allyra wrote:booo you guys. jal was such a good lynch but because she went text book reasonable you wimps went omg that sounds town. *penguin looking at you you should be ashamed of yourself if town*. what do you think scum do when they've orchestrated their game for the long haul? crumble at l-1? hell no.

hey other scum team, you should cross kill on jal tonight just saying. and tml...you had your chance. you had the chance to vote jal and make it another day and look now jal is voting you to save herself. What do you think about that?

also, whoever is voting AA for defensiveness...get a grip. defensiveness is personality not alignment. town hate being called scum when they're not and are liable to be defensive whereas scum are likely to get sarcastic and angry-aggressive.

I'll vote tml cuz one scum read is just as good as another but really we can't lynch jal? Why not???

Going to agree with this post and nominate the poster for a lynch after those two die as well. Yupp.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2872 (isolation #127) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:45 pm

Post by Darthe »

In post 62, The Mini-Librarian wrote:Whoa baby

VOTE: thezmon221

Definite scum here.

We are going to see some early game linking of Mini and Spice girl. Neither will mention one another or comment on the same things however... EVER. Rarely you will see one quote the other though. That is important to this.

In post 77, The Mini-Librarian wrote:
Why thezmon is scum

: Ignores essentially the entire thread to post a rv. Shows that he is actually reading the thread (responds to bird and beast's question about experience) but doesn't do anything productive at all with the gamestate.

: suggests that it's good play to vote for who you think is scummiest at this stage of the game, still has a vote on someone who hasn't posted.

Here you can read Mini's thoughts on Thezscum and why it needs to happen. The fact that two members were pushing this and yet he never died also explains the NK. They needed a new angle. When Spice died I bet it threw mini for a giant loop. Scumz just wanted rid of scum, the defender wanted to lose some heat.

In post 117, Baby Spice wrote:
In post 62, The Mini-Librarian wrote:Whoa baby

VOTE: thezmon221

Definite scum here.

Agree. Well not with the RVS point (in #77), because some people just have to RVS with their first vote even if they replace into D3 and we don't know if Thez is one of them.

But Thez's #61 is kinda scummy all on it's own for me, just for answering a question directed at someone else.

In post 90, thezmon221 wrote: I didn't RVS, I voted to apply pressure (though admitted to not knowing he had yet to check in).

That comment I made above about RVS, forget it.

In post 90, thezmon221 wrote:So I ask again, why am I scum?

Caving your vote to follow the guy putting the most pressure on you is a good reason.

Not likeing Sixx either.

This one had good instincts eh? =p

In post 209, Baby Spice wrote:Oops yeah turns out I did forget to vote.

Vote Thez

Mod: Sc I believe your post count in #78 is still wrong

And now both vote the same person. Easy enough. They have separate reasons and are linked no more than needed.

In post 305, Baby Spice wrote:Arc, just that you seem to be taking Parama's joke dayvig post, and some related comments, and inferred from them that there is a dayvig. They are rare.

Bumi. Can I have a "Hell yeah". If you've read anything in ghis thread then you've seen Thez mentioned more ghan anything. Surely you must have some comment to make about him.

And up comes the BS connection again. Fascinating that this is her impression despite Mini being the one to discuss that angle.

In post 276, The Mini-Librarian wrote:
In post 267, Robert2424 wrote:
In post 262, The Mini-Librarian wrote:Explain how my post is scummy

Your looking for a lynch no matter who it is. That is scummy. Unseencamo also looks scummy now.

*sigh* I think Thez is scum. I've been consistent about this. I want him lynched and dead. So no, I wouldn't say I'm "looking for a lynch no matter who it is".

This was interesting to me.

In post 306, Baby Spice wrote:Arc, just that you seem to be taking Parama's joke dayvig post, and some related comments, and inferred from them that there is a dayvig. They are rare.

Bumi. Can I have a "Hell yeah". If you've read anything in ghis thread then you've seen Thez mentioned more ghan anything. Surely you must have some comment to make about him.

In post 364, Jal wrote:
@AP/Kazooie:
I'm pretty sure you're town, so let's talk.

Here's my problem with the Thez = scum scenario:

Thez's earlier posts were horrible, but I'm reading his later attacks, especially his vote on you as being pretty townie. I know as town when there's someone really pushing my wagon who
everyone else thinks is town
, I really push back against that idea and particularly that person. The mentally basically is, "I am town, so why would a fellow townie push so hard for my lynch?"

Also, there's a real lack of support or resistance against his wagon. Maybe if Thez has a scum team of derps, but really, there's barely anyone putting any real effort in resisting his wagon, outright defending him, or creating a good counter wagon (although there's this whole Arc thing starting, but I'll get to that). It might be because his scum team is throwing him under the bus, but I really doubt a bunch of them would do that so soon in the thread when there's still a lot of time to switch wagons around.

In post 369, Jal wrote:Jacob, I looked through Arc's latest posts and I really don't know what you're talking about in reference to Arc distancing. Earlier you called out a hypothetical scum team:

In post 329, JacobSavage wrote:If I had to call a scum tram now I'd say Sixx, Thez, Robert and Killer with just looking at the vote count and a memory of a couple of posts.

Arc isn't a part of it.

At first I thought you mght be referring to Arc's reply to Killer (someone you named as scum) in post 344, but you made a recent post just on this page afterwards with no mention of it, so it's not that and you just called Thez town-like. It doesn't make sense. It looks like you wanted to put a vote on ArcAngel for whatever reason and avoid the Thez wagon, and made up an excuse to do so.

I think you're a little scummy scum who thinks Thez will get lynched and doesn't want their name on the wagon.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: JacobSavage

I'll come back to this, suffice it to say the main point is that Jal jumps in in such a way that I may need to look at the two without Mini's influence.

In post 382, Jal wrote:I wouldn't even really call his vote omgus. OMGUS would be more like voting for Mini who actually made a case on him. Like, he was totally upset that you were calling yourself obvtown as one of his main reasons for voting you.

Let's just say, Jal-town has had her share starting arguments and voting for people called obv town and even confirmed town at times who kept pushing her as scum. :P See: Dolorous and I in ADWD. I just kept thinking that somehow everyone else was
wrong

Jal-town annoys me as a term and is scummy. Voting for Mini is sublimation and criticized, not a bad play if you feel sure that someone isn't getting lynched. Hopefully it comes back to bite her.

In post 395, Jal wrote:
@Jacob
, what about Thez's reaction to pressure do you find stinks of town?

In post 390, njoseph wrote:With such a big game, can I take it easy Day One? Is that okay, thezmon?

No.

Do you think Thez is truly scum or are you mainly on his bandwagon to get information from a lynch?

Back to Thez!! This entire thing was pretty much just another poke (imo). In any case, it seems relevant because the three aren't looking much past it. I am getting tired of repeating myself so from this point onwards when I quote one of the three just pushing Thez again and again I am going to post a ... or something.

In post 430, Jal wrote:
In post 399, njoseph wrote:The information is your alignment and its relationship with how people responded to you, or acted when the thing in play was your wagon, etc.

You're not really answering the question. Are you on Thez's bandwagon because you think he's scum or are you on it mainly for information purposes? Basically, I want to know if you think he is scummzorz. I seriously can't tell if you do or not by your answers.

In post 421, ArcAngel9 wrote:My Initial vote on you just an RVS, I was open to change my vote if there were any good reasons instead your behaviour gotten worse and now you're acting beyond worse.

A vote for Thez (or anyone) on page 8 is
not
RVS in any shape or form.

In post 451, Jal wrote:I saw it announced in Replacements that Sora is being replaced, actually.

If you think Thez is more likely to be scum, which I argue, then you should be voting him for it, as (in your mind) it would be less likely you'd be lynching a townie. I can understand the mentality that scum may be playing their votes last minute on a scum teammate, but if that is the case, why wouldn't you just vote the scum teammate being ran up?

and again... Is it possible that Jal is on the other team, defending him?

In post 452, Jal wrote:Wait, I'm not reading that right. You believe Thez is most likely to be scum but due to the fact that the first lynch is most likely to be town you think he's townie?

and again...

In post 455, Jal wrote:If you believe Thez is scum, then it's better to vote for him than some people getting on the bandwagon late who might be busing him. This was under the assumption thought thought Thez is scum.

The problem with your theory is, it can be said about any one person. We run up any slot and the same argument can be applied. Where do we draw the line at that point?

... Can someone be strung up for consistently defending a player so scummy most of us took him for town because mafia would never do that? I think yes.

In post 482, Baby Spice wrote:
In post 386, JacobSavage wrote:
That makes a lot more sense. I don't her instance that she is town when she only has 3 votes. It seams very much a scum play. But it's not major

Well her reactions are on the scummy side of things. But they are also a bit of a newbie type reaction. Will have to check her past game for similar.

In post 388, thezmon221 wrote:
In post 385, Baby Spice wrote:Thez. If you're really town then you should be voting your strongest scum read, not the one that you think might save your neck. That's the bit that still makes think you're scum.
Sorry for lack of clarity, but AA’s posting at the time (and I still kind of feel that way) put her as my top scum read while B&B dropped. 2/5 of my “scumwagon” reads are basically lurkers who have no real basis for their votes, but they don’t take the top spot.

Problem I have is:
In post 263, thezmon221 wrote:
Who I think is scummy on the wagon (in order of scummiest-nullest):
B&B, njoseph, SoraAdvent, ArcAngel, Parama

Is anyone else fascinated that almost the entire list is dead townies?

In post 349, thezmon221 wrote:
1. It's not going to do me any good.
2. It's better placed in another area.
3. I've read the posts more and when I initially made the vote, it was more out of spite, though I do believe I still have some merit to my words, he's
(B&B?)[/b] not as scummy as I first perceived.

On your first list AA was nearly the least scummy, and the first reason given for shifting your vote was that it wasn't doing you any good.

In post 399, njoseph wrote:The information is your alignment and its relationship with how people responded to you, or acted when the thing in play was your wagon, etc.

Wouldn't we get that from any lynch, assuming that it isn't a flake/lurker?

So are you now voting a scum read then? For that matter:
In post 441, njoseph wrote:Okay, I think someone who is more likely to be scum is
VOTE: KillerApple
. I agree with BirdandBeast's thought on this one.

I may have missed something but I seem to think that B&B's only thoughts on KillerApple are that he's town.

Wow did I get ninja'd

In post 696, Jal wrote:I just give up on catching up properly and I feel like crap.

Brief thoughts:

Jacob is still scummy for doing shit all after being questioned earlier
Slysly is scummy for considering multiball when nothing has hinted at that. Not town thinking. When I see two people being scummy and there's no way they can be together, I just assume if one flips scum in the future the other probably isn't.
Jeck is scummish for throwing his vote around a bit. Having trouble understanding his flow of logic here.
Albus is scummy for calling Thez town earlier, then voting him for a post he made later. A post which he had already made when he first called him town. Said Thez was looking town, didn't unvote. Called out Sixx as being glaringly obviously scum but I don't really recall him really mentioning this before. If it were so obvious, why not vote earlier?
Ztife/camo, is leaning scummy, mostly for Camo's wagon vote and ztife's awful information analysis dealio.

I feel like nojoseph is just trolling. I can't interpret his earlier comment about black holes to be anything but trolling. I don't know where to go with him. Kinda wanna say town.

Don't have a read of anything on Sixx. My eyes kinda gloss over their posts. Probably going to sheep Nacho, though. Nacho what's the case on Sixx?

Town read on Nacho, Bumi, Mini, the hydra still, Thez, Arc, Darthe (I like his 'tude)

Everyone else is blah

Nacho, I've been reading nojoseph as an English speaker most of the time until I read something weird he wrote which made me ask that question, so it doesn't change my read on him.

Sincerely, if Jal flips scum, I think we lynch dumbledore and win. This quote alone could warrant that. Town read is an easy thing to do and Mini/Thez both made it on there! So, I am fascinated.

This is enough for now, this list goes to post 700 (roughly) of quotes.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2873 (isolation #128) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:46 pm

Post by Darthe »

Also, since mini hasn't shown up can I vote? I think it will be hammer.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2876 (isolation #129) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:26 am

Post by Darthe »

The point of it all is that the same three people almost exclusively revolved around one concept the entire game. Two for it directly, one against it directly. Each called the other town or null (specifically avoided was calling them scummy) and each pretty much ignored the others reasoning, using their own separate impressions on that individual. When you consider these things and how townspeople play (find those who agree with you, work as a team, etc) these three show some deliberate distancing in that they practically avoided one another the entire time. If that isn't some outside coordination then I am bloody losing it from midterms.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2877 (isolation #130) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:27 am

Post by Darthe »

Btw, gonna hammer TML soon. Nobody seems to want to stop it and we need the info.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2885 (isolation #131) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:25 am

Post by Darthe »

Allyra
replaces jmj3000, who replaced Robert2424
ArcAngel9

Darthe
X
replaces Roger Thornhill
DeasVail
replaces MattP, who replaced killerjester, who replaced ewo2
Jal
replaces HeatherA
Lurker *
replaces Skyhook, who replaced SlySly, who replaced KillerApple
mcqueen
replaces Edosurist, who replaced DayVigilante
penguin_alien
replaces UVApe, who replaced girth, who replaced jeck, who replaced theomoaner
PeregrineV
replaces JohnnyFarrar
Slandaar
replaces curiouskarmadog, who replaced havingfitz, who replaced Idioitking, who replaced Archetype, who replaced Bride of Sadistyx

A
bold name
indicates a confirmed player.
An asterisk (*) indicates a prod issued to a player.
A red
X
indicates a warning issued to a player.

Sixx, who was
James Donahue, the driver of a 1993 Ford Mustang SSP and an NYPD Mafia jailkeeper
, has been modkilled on Day 1 for quoting his role PM.
Ztife, who replaced unseencamo, who was
Eric Stevenson, the driver of a 1990 Honda Prelude and a doctor
, has been lynched on Day 1.
LlamaFluff, who replaced Parama, who was
Leonard White, the driver of a 1998 Shelby Series 1 and a vanilla townie
, has been run over on Night 1.
Nachomamma8, who replaced SoraAdvent, who was
Alex Fields, the driver of a 2005 Volkswagen Jetta R GT and a vanilla townie
, has been incarcerated on Night 1.
Zdenek, who replaced nhammen, who was
Patricia Stevens, the driver of a 1989 Subaru XT6 and a vanilla townie
, has been defenestrated on Night 1.
Aj The Epic, who was
Bailey Smith, the driver of a 2003 Renault Clio V6 and a vanilla townie
, has been executed on Day 2.
BirdAndBeast (hydra of AngryPidgeon and mastin2), who was
Chester Goldstein, the driver of a 2012 BMW 135i and a vanilla townie
, has been arrested on Night 2.
Bumi, who was
Haukea Mana, the driver of a 1985 Mercury Capri RS and a neighbor
, has been tied to the subway tracks on Night 2.
njoseph, who was
Frederick Schultz, the driver of a 1970 Pontiac Firebird and an ascetic vigilante
, has been blown up on Night 2.
JacobSavage, who was
Enrique Sandoval, the driver of a 1994 Lamborghini Diablo SE30 and a vanilla townie
, has been lynched on Day 3.
Baby Spice, who was
Millicent Klein, the driver of a 1999 Triumph Thunderbird Sport and a Death Bikers Mafia goon
, has had her vehicle impounded on Night 3.
thezmon221, who was
Seán Ó Briain, the driver of a 2009 Chevrolet Impala PPV and an NYPD Mafia goon
, has been decapitated on Night 3.
The Mini-Librarian, who was
Rodrigo Hernández, the driver of a 2001 Chevrolet Camaro B4C and an NYPD Mafia goon
, has been driven to suicide on Day 4.
Albus Dumbledore, who was
Giuseppe Ricci, the driver of a 2005 Lamborghini Gallardo and a vanilla townie
, has been deported on Night 4.
Boniface, who replaced PMysterious, who was
Vincent Flynn, the driver of a 1979 Volkswagen Scirocco and a vanilla townie
, has been set on fire on Night 4.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2887 (isolation #132) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:28 am

Post by Darthe »

vote deasvail

Sorry Moddy
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2900 (isolation #133) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:19 pm

Post by Darthe »

I like the order a lot. I probably would have moved Arc up and honestly am blanking on Allyra but otherwise this works for me.

Slandaar, why are you conf.town again?

We should keep a list.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2905 (isolation #134) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:14 pm

Post by Darthe »

A wild Allyra appeared!
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2915 (isolation #135) » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:36 am

Post by Darthe »

^ Because not everyone will claim VT. For instance, I am claiming Neighbor and my partner is a dead confirmed townie.

Everyone be patient on the Jal thing, that is where the day is headed but we wont info first.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2928 (isolation #136) » Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:42 pm

Post by Darthe »

Irene Yates, 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2929 (isolation #137) » Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:42 pm

Post by Darthe »

I was specifically told I was allowed to claim my vehicle in the QT.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2931 (isolation #138) » Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:52 pm

Post by Darthe »

^ You're retarded and I have no idea why that warranted a vote.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2944 (isolation #139) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:00 am

Post by Darthe »

^ Just no. Can we lynch you too?
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2945 (isolation #140) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:01 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 2934, Slandaar wrote:Mcqueen - VT
Jal - VT
DV - VT - Yvette le Mieux - 1967 Buick Wildcat
Darthe - Neighbour VT - Irene Yates - 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X
PV - VT
Lurker - ???
ArcAngel - VT
Allyra - VT - Theodore Greene - 2002 Nissan sentra
Penguin - VT - Billy Sanders - 1997 Nissan 240SX.

Slandaar - Conftown

Also, thank you for keeping a list but kindly move yourself into the other slots and give a full reveal like the rest of us. I don't care if you know your alignment, science and analysis does not happen without impartiality.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2952 (isolation #141) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:18 am

Post by Darthe »

I do not have nearly good enough reads on some people. I am going to go back and ISO a group at a time, isoing both an individual and their replacement(s). Currently I thought worse of Edo than I do mcqueen but find neither tactically advantageous to have around. We will see what the reread yields.

I think the mafias have fake claims.

Has anybody else considered the possibility of a third group? That would kill us.

Btw, the high power tuners that you can't really find on the streets don't fit. Such as the Lamborghini.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2953 (isolation #142) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:18 am

Post by Darthe »

I meant Ferrari.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2972 (isolation #143) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:02 pm

Post by Darthe »

Mcqueen, I can't even comprehend your sentences.

Hey Sal, you left out something. The dead people. Why do you need to specifically link all of the living in such a chaotic way that we much lynch two to get solid answers?

Callin Bullshanks.

unvote vote Jal

I wanna test this and if jal is scum, we got em both.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2979 (isolation #144) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:29 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 2973, penguin_alien wrote:
Darthe, are you working with the theory that Slandaar and Jal are scum together, and that's your 'both'? I plan to investigate how the dead fit into Slandaar's theory tomorrow (I thought the Midnight Racer thing was the mod's invention...not a video game aficionado here) so I'll have to get a handle on the wiki. Meanwhile, Darthe, your case on Baby Spice-TML-Jal was comprehensive, but some of it at least seemed to hinge on Baby Spice and TML being on the same team. It tracks better if Jal is the last blue scum, but your linking Baby Spice to TML as part of a triangle destabilizes things for me. Then with your Slandaar-Jal team theory, if that's what you mean and not that they're separate scum, they can't both be blue unless we have a 5-3 or 5-4 situation. Which seems either inequitable in the former case or pretty formidable in the latter. I'm assuming it's not 5-5 because that would leave six scum alive right now and render this game pretty futile given the PRs claimed to be in the set-up.

Yeah, I know. I am probably going to end on the same train as you but I want to explore other options and I cannot get past the niggling doubt in my mind that we are being led away from Jal.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3006 (isolation #145) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:58 am

Post by Darthe »

mcqueen why would you want to intentionally cripple town? That is what you're currently doing.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3011 (isolation #146) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:47 am

Post by Darthe »

I never knew that the inability to reason or be practical was reason enough to self vote. Lesson learned though.

unvote vote mcqueenster

Next time just don't play if you're going to be a willful detriment to your own team.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3027 (isolation #147) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:23 am

Post by Darthe »

How about you vote?
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3029 (isolation #148) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:50 am

Post by Darthe »

Vote for the queen. It isn't a matter of scum/town even, it is principle.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3031 (isolation #149) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:39 am

Post by Darthe »

Dammit you are! I should pay more attention than that ).)
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3037 (isolation #150) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:01 pm

Post by Darthe »

Fuck off.

Seriously, I didn't enter the game to play with some whiny shit whose attempting to troll the game, where I come from that would earn you an easy life ban.

I promise you, this isn't a personal attack, I would say the same to any player that wasted the time of those of us who put effort into these 100+ pages. We didn't come here to be condescended by you.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3065 (isolation #151) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:27 pm

Post by Darthe »

Hey people, go ahead and lynch this one please? Dear god I am fucking begging for a hammer here.

And then if he flips town we lynch who he wants, maybe.

I don't trust bad players.

By the way, why does everyone think that there are four scum on two teams? I have been under the impression that it was three on two or three teams.

P-Edit: Gut is totally valid and stop fear mongering with your mylo/lylo bullshit. Scummy as hell.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3066 (isolation #152) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:28 pm

Post by Darthe »

By the way, even assuming a 4 man team we cannot be in mylo/lylo as one scum is dead from each team and tomorrow should leave us with 7-8.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3077 (isolation #153) » Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:11 pm

Post by Darthe »

Holy hell, banned from the site? I don't mean to pry but as someone new myself, what could have caused that sort of thing?

Also, yesh. Kill this evil evil slot.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3094 (isolation #154) » Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:48 am

Post by Darthe »

Don't you worry about The Artist formerly known as KillerJester, we will get there. But first, Mcqueen2.0 dies.

Also, FoS Lurker, that shit don't make a bit of difference.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3097 (isolation #155) » Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:22 pm

Post by Darthe »

In post 3095, StrangerCoug wrote:
In post 3077, Darthe wrote:Holy hell, banned from the site? I don't mean to pry but as someone new myself, what could have caused that sort of thing?

Read up to see what happened.

Fair enough. Shitty is shitty, on with the game and etc.

Thanks.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3098 (isolation #156) » Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:23 pm

Post by Darthe »

In post 3096, DeasVail wrote:I'm not actually scum though?

Why?
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3110 (isolation #157) » Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:01 pm

Post by Darthe »

Love that Jal just shows up to defend Sal. I have you two linked so tightly you may be conjoined.

Is Jal your alt or something?
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3114 (isolation #158) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:41 am

Post by Darthe »

It was the conjoint joke wasn't it? I knew that picking on disabilities would lose me some credit.

However, you didn't answer the implied question of why you two are so far up each others ass. I am interested.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3126 (isolation #159) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:51 pm

Post by Darthe »

Legitimately, I would not mind if either of these was lynched. The major ass stall and pull on Mcqueen once replaced has me practically begging to kill this one today though. Stall tactics are typically scum unwilling to bus.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3146 (isolation #160) » Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:59 pm

Post by Darthe »

Is it possible that Slan has this game figured out?

I think so.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3154 (isolation #161) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:24 pm

Post by Darthe »

^ This didn't happen.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”