The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #2) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:46 am

Post by The Grim Reaper »

In post 36, AngryPidgeon wrote:Thats true Grim, you didn't specify if they were good reasons or evil reasons. Could you clarify?
no particular reason. Game is still early so not much to see anyway.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (isolation #3) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:19 am

In post 128, flying beauties wrote: the grim reaper has apparently forgotten their pw mebbe paschel creature and jfk thing can help them out.
What?
~G
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (isolation #4) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:07 pm

UNVOTE:
Beauties vote was just RVS and we're obv out of there now.
I need to read tomorrow to get a better feeling for the game.
sorry for the inactivity so far but both of us haven't really been around this weekend
~G
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (isolation #5) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:19 pm

I'm catching up with this game today. For future reference, I'll be signing my posts with GG (Grimgroove).

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (isolation #6) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:23 pm

Nothing interesting in the first 2 pages.

On page 3, the serious voting seems to start. Fear and Loading's vote is the one that kicks it off. The forcefulness was probably a reaction test, I don't see the big deal with Lying Cat's post there.

I don't like Paschendale's . There had been little to no masquerading at that point by SSK. Sounds like scum trying to find some sensible, serious reason but on second glance you can see the reason is more farfetched than what it is made out to be. In he withdraws rather easily, while still trying to defend the reasons for having put that vote down in the first place. Doesn't feel right.

When it comes to flying beauties post , I agree with Angry Pidgeon's assessment in post . Be that as it may, I'm not letting pirate_mollie fool me again with this rage-business. It's a complete nulltell in her case. Their reaction to SSK is similar to Paschendale's. Somehow I get the feeling SSK succesfully trapped scumhuntfaking scum into calling him out, but that's a bit of gut. They make an awful big deal out of a wagon that was only just in the making, also in , where I thought the nervousness remark was quite hypocritical.

Splintered Shadow makes some good points on page 3, though I still don't see the problem of Lying Cat's post. I agree with Fear and Loading's , even though Splintered Cell isn't that "hyperactive", I do get some funny vibes from that slot after the two posts I have read from them.

reads like a funny way to somehow defend flyingbeauties, calling Arcangel's behavior null while it's scummy in my eyes. Asking for something serious from Splintered Shadow shows he's not really following the game, Splintered was always serious. Asking for something serious from Lying Cat is him setting himself up to hop on that wagon eventually.

VOTE: Paschendale for now. Got to post , will have to do the rest later. Work awaits.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (isolation #7) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:02 am

Just dropping in to say I am still very happy with where the other head of this hydra placed his vote and that I am also keeping an eye on JKLM. Both have played quite opportunistically so far.

Building on what GG said as part of his case I find pash's scummy as fuck and his reasoning for voting for Buck are atrocious.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (isolation #8) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:08 pm

Will try to complete my catch-up tonight. Sorry for my lack of activity so far, but work has been busier than normal.

But my initial catch-up should have given you at least something to work with? I saw very little reactions to it.

Paschendale's lack of reaction is the most striking in this regard, so my (our, need to get used to this hydra business) vote will probably remain.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (isolation #9) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:31 pm

In post 92, flying beauties wrote:about majiffy being scummy. mollie voted him. i believe mollie instincts on reading majiffy becuz she is a better judge than me on reading him. if you want to know more on that vote..Mollie will answer to you on that.
Yes, I've read this stuff about mollie and Majiffy before.

I noted the same kind of meta-talk between the Majiffy-Angry Pidgeon-pirate_mollie triangle before. Only thing I can say to others: don't let their reads on each other, if solely based on meta, be a decisive factor, no matter how forceful some (Majiffy, *cough*) or raging some (pirate_mollie, *cough*) tend to get. They can be as wrong about each other as anyone.
When they're in a game together, the other's presence is also always a good reason for big ammounts of fluff from their part. Try to spot the one that wallows into this fluff most and you may get some scum.

That said, I'm liking Majiffy as town. Gut for now, will try to get into it later.

What I can also already say is that I'm liking Fear and Loading a lot. Already quite convinced he's town.

Splintered Shadow's was good too. Rings town.

Not sure how I should deal with the rest of my catch-up. Experience shows me that a catch-up of all the posts that have passed by usually gets ignored due to the large volume of walls this produces, so I might actually just do this the way others did it before and provide a reads-list. If things are not clear in that list, I'll refer to posts when asked about it. Yeah, that sounds good.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (isolation #10) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:37 pm

In post 99, Splintered Shadow wrote:^ That feels so forced. Have you checked out their metas?

I like how Lying Cat disappeared after pressure was applied. Can we get some more votes on them?
In post 100, MafiaSSK wrote:
In post 99, Splintered Shadow wrote:^ That feels so forced. Have you checked out their metas?

I like how Lying Cat disappeared after pressure was applied. Can we get some more votes on them?
I'm down for putting pressure on Lying Cat.
Vote Lying Cat
In post 101, Paschendale wrote:I am too.

VOTE: Lying Cat

Reads as an interesting sequence, but mostly WIFOM: Those votes following Splintered Cell's call for support should be read as scummy to anyone, even to the scum posting it. Hence, I think these votes are too scummy to come from scum. Sounds like careless town somehow. But WIFOM, so null. Just to note I disagree with my other head that this sequence necessarily points to Paschendale-scum.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (isolation #11) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:38 pm

In post 102, flying beauties wrote:JKLM just opportunistically joined in our wagon....
-
Angel
Reads like a genuine townie-response.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (isolation #12) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:41 pm

In post 105, flying beauties wrote:1. you "lol we gonna wagon beauties it will be funny"
2. you start a wagon on us
3. we respond emotionally cos that is that is what emotional players do

4. you then say it is "feigned"
Not liking this bit. Using your own emotionality as some kind of veil doesn't sit right with me.

"I know I was wrong, but it was my emotions speaking, and can emotions ever be wrong? So I was right, actually."

Urgh.

Ok, so I'm doing to going over posts that provoke a reaction from me anyway :p.

Very conflicted on flying beauties now. I'm not good with reading emotions on the one hand, and on the other I know perfectly well how capable mollie is of faking them and using them to her advantage.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (isolation #13) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:42 pm

In post 108, flying beauties wrote:I find this interesting that you say this when you know I work long hours on weekends.

you guys are toast
This feels very genuine again.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (isolation #14) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:46 pm

In post 112, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 98, JKLM wrote:
In post 95, flying beauties wrote:Cut the crap majiffy.. Get to the point.
Is your vote serious? if so, why? why do you think we are scum?
Someone's a little paranoid aren't they

VOTE: beauties

I could have sworn I voted them during RVS but I guess it never posted. Huh. That's what I get for usin my phone I suppose~
"Lol beauties are flailing, better hop on dat wagon

Also Im on my phone so excuse any lurking and/or scumposts from my slot"
Agreed, also with , seemed innocent first time i read 98 but like Acrangel stated before: highly opportunistic.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (isolation #15) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:50 pm

Really liking and Lying Cat as a result.

Quite a few townreads already, given nothing changes: Fear and Loading, Lying Cat, Majiffy (still gut), flying beauties

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (isolation #16) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:52 pm

In post 128, flying beauties wrote:liking ssk and lying cat for town.
Why SSK?
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (isolation #17) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:55 pm

In post 132, AngryPidgeon wrote:Oh also hi Grim! I was p impressed with you in legends of the hidden temples. So Im invoking some burden of proficiency on you ;)
Sorry to have dissappointed you so far. Slowly getting my head into the game, but it's difficult with another head up my ass.

(I mean: Thank you :mrgreen:)
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (isolation #18) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:01 pm

confirms my townread on Majiffy. Angry Pidgeon reads very town on page 6 in general. It's difficult not to be swooned here.

By my count, this leaves Varsoon, Buckwild, Paschendale en JKLM in the possible scumpile, but my gut says Buckwild is town. I disagree with , that voting tag thing is null. But the little Buckwild has said seems to make sense, his broken votes are never the kind where you say: "where did that come from?"
Perhaps Splinetered Shadow in the possible scumpile as well, because not all scum can have been lazy opportunists and I did get these strange vibes from his in the first posts. Definitely someone to watch out for.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (isolation #19) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:03 pm

In post 150, Lying Cat wrote:I think varsoon is faking ATE
Where?

I agree that a lynch on JKLM would not only rid us of a scummy player who might very well be scum, it would also give us quite some info of this game's protagonists so far, being AP and flying beauties.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (isolation #20) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:07 pm

In post 153, MafiaSSK wrote:
In post 145, Buckwild wrote:I have town reads on flying beauties, majiffy, and lying cat. I am suspicious of mafiassk. His posts thus far have been overly benign. They appear to me as if he trying not to offend anyone and gather town on his side.
Vote {b}mafiassk{b}
Hopefully that came out right this time.
Mmm. Trying not to offend anyone? You're an idiot if you think that's a scumtell.
That was hilarious :mrgreen:.

But it also reminded me I forgot to put MafiaSSK in the most probable scumpile, making that pile, in my eyes:

Paschendale, JKLM, Varsoon, Splintered Shadow
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (isolation #21) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:08 pm

In post 156, flying beauties wrote:About Grim, its just not him..there are others who needs to speak more... its just so frustrating that they are just lurking.
I'm sorry about that. I am always active, regardless of alignment. When I'm not it means real life/other games are getting in the way. Should get better from now on.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (isolation #22) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:10 pm

In post 257, The Grim Reaper wrote:
In post 153, MafiaSSK wrote:
In post 145, Buckwild wrote:I have town reads on flying beauties, majiffy, and lying cat. I am suspicious of mafiassk. His posts thus far have been overly benign. They appear to me as if he trying not to offend anyone and gather town on his side.
Vote {b}mafiassk{b}
Hopefully that came out right this time.
Mmm. Trying not to offend anyone? You're an idiot if you think that's a scumtell.
That was hilarious :mrgreen:.

But it also reminded me I forgot to put MafiaSSK in the most probable scumpile, making that pile, in my eyes:

Paschendale, JKLM, Varsoon, Splintered Shadow
I'm stupid. Can't believe I forgot him again:

Paschendale, JKLM, Varsoon, Splintered Shadow, MafiaSSK

Yeah.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (isolation #23) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:11 pm

In post 156, flying beauties wrote:can you give more content than just throwing off names who you town read. And if SSK has only played town game, what do you thinka bout Darthe or pasch or even grim? Its not like they were playing better game than SSK
What are your thoughts on SSK, flying beauties?

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (isolation #24) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:13 pm

In post 158, flying beauties wrote:
In post 149, AngryPidgeon wrote:Call it a gut scum read. I think town would give more cares about fixing their broken votes.

And who knows, he might not be useful without a little prompting :cool:
lol

I can't believe you are saying this when you know scum are more careful with their posts than town.

jesus fucking christ

VOTE: ap

I would rather take majiffy out cos he is the more dangerous and ap is way more fun but I am good with this.
I agree with the disagreement over AP's point there, but I don't see that as a reason to vote him.
Emotions?

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (isolation #25) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:18 pm

In post 164, Paschendale wrote:This game is entertaining so far, but mainly it's just personality clash. I'm much more interested in the attempts at seriousness without delivering.

1. Buckwild. He's just voting to be helpful. He's expressed no interest in SSK before. No reason to suddenly place a vote, and he adds nothing to the discussion while voting.
2. Grim Reaper. The Beauties "wagon" was admittedly just for pressure, so why is his vote still on it? And he didn't say anything about its merits.
3. JKLM. Same problem as Grim.
4. Varsoon. Left his admitted RVS vote on AP, why?

Also, something is bothering me about FnL. I can't put my finger on it, though.

VOTE: Buckwild
In post 165, AngryPidgeon wrote:^ Fair list, I'd just swap the FnL guys for Splintered. If JKLM is scum and Cat is town especially.
Agreed with AP, though I'd replace Buckwild with Paschendale.
I understand us being on that list at that point, but in essence we were flaking, so there was no "why" for the vote still being there apart from the practical reason: we were not there to remove it. MAybe Guyett was and just couldn't be bothered to simply unvote without having read enough to vote someone else. I don't feel it matters that much anyway.

Interesting list, but mostly calling out the lurkers. Easy to do as scum.

Have to stop my catch-up here. More tonight.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (isolation #26) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:15 am

In post 266, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 241, Paschendale wrote:
I don't disagree that JKLM is also a good choice
, especially looking back now and seeing a complete lack of anything useful. But I'd rather lynch people for what they do say than what they don't say this early in the game.

That said, JKLM, your ice is getting thinner. We won't wait forever.
This reeks of scum-scum interaction.
Especially the bolded part. Don't think there's a more roundabout way to express an opinion on someone.

GG
Sorry
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (isolation #27) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:04 am

I really like the case on SSK in . It is pretty much the same conclusion that we have come to.
Add to that the reasons behind the Varsoon votes and soft PL push and you have a prime candidate for a lynch. However we prefer Pasch for scum and feel he needs rope the most.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (isolation #28) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:04 am

~G
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (isolation #29) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:22 am

In post 279, Darthe wrote:And it had to be inside the quote. Perfect.

I said I like both of these posts a lot. You can be town for now.
Is it because I had forgotten all about you?
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (isolation #30) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:30 am

In post 273, Paschendale wrote:
Reaction to what? All you said about me was "I don't like this or that". You're at best simply misunderstanding me, at worst misrepping. But you're being kinda vague either way. I assumed your vote was just lazy. The worst thing you actually accuse me of is changing my vote without a big fight. Gee, we're still pretty early in the game.

Meanwhile, no, your post didn't give us much to work with. It was all opinion and no analysis. You just said that you didn't like things without examining them. All you said was "this looks scummy to me", to which the answer is "well, it doesn't look scummy to me", and that's the end of the discussion. So no, no one is talking about what you said for a reason.
My first post was bad, I get it. Only, it wasn't. My accusations were more than that. But I'll grant you the pleasure of taking the post and tearing it apart piece by piece. If you don't, I'll fling it back into your face with clarified arguments.

Before the post I'm now reacting to, your lack of reaction to any kind of vote/criticism was especially notable. Glad to see you at least woke up.
Some of your subsequent deluge of posts is a little better, but I disagree with anyone handing out townreads like that so early on. Frankly, I disagree with any kind of strong reads early in the game. They're usually wrong. And going for a townreads > PoE method seldom produces good results.
It's not a method I persue. It occured naturally.
@Reaper in 267: That's just how I talk. I was very clear in what I said. I expressed some (but not strong) agreement, and it was conditional. Sorry if you don't like how I talk. Fun fact:
Not everyone has the same mannerisms as you.
You talk like scum. And like a
little bitch/b], for that matter. Almost sounds so... defensive? Beligirent?
What do you even know about my mannerisms? We've never even played a game together.
Grim's big push has been all about attacking people for voting LC. It does look a bit white knight-y.
I haven't consciously made the connection between my scumlist and votes on LC. Could you point out where I made this argument?

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (isolation #31) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:31 am

In post 287, Darthe wrote:and I don't see him gaining any traction as a town influence anyhow. Especially not at this point
This is a very good point.

I'm up for a JKLM-lynch as well. Will discuss with my other head.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #300 (isolation #32) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:46 am

Paschendale is still very much scum in my eyes. I'm pretty sure that's what Guyett was trying to say, but he said "town" instead of "scum".
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (isolation #33) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:47 am

In post 294, Guyett wrote:Both of the heads agree that pasch are likely town but we are certainly not ruling others out yet
I mean scum here not town sorry
In post 297, Guyett wrote:nope lol
~G
~G
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (isolation #34) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:58 am

In post 293, AngryPidgeon wrote:Wow, speaking of overreactions
Grim you are asking a lot of pointed questions to Pasch but it seems like you've kind of decided hes scum and are just rolling with that.
I disagree on both accounts, but there's no sense into discussing what entails an overreaction or not. This is mostly in the eye of the beholder. I think his reaction was an overreaction, hence I called him a little bitch, which in turn can be percieved as an overreaction as well.

On the second, I'll admit I'm getting rather comfortable with the idea of Paschendale being scum, as it is an impression I got ever since I started catching up with this game. But this is not how my questions/reactions towards him should be read. His reaction gave me further confirmation he's scum. He didn't respond to anything I said in substance. He simply said I had no substance and minimized it to me saying he switched his vote too easily and blaming the rest on communication style. That's not what my remarks were about at all.
In post 288, The Grim Reaper wrote:It's not a method I persue. It occured naturally.
Why is this important? Pasch doesn't like your playstyle, so what. This feels a bit over defensive. You are clarifying that you aren't INTENTIONALLY doing what Pasch considers bad/scummy as if that is a valid defense?
It's not important, this was a game theory discussion to begin with and it still is now. You just made it important by assuming it is.
I'm just clarifying my thought process, because I feel transparency in that will earn me a townread eventually. In this case, I wanted to clarify I haven't been townhunting specifically, but my catch-up has led me to believe quite a few specific people are town. I think this clarification also has a bearing of the validity of my townread. I'm not getting townreads because I'm looking for them, I'm getting them because they're thrown in my face, which speaks for the people giving me the townread.
Your sentiment feels genuine but also I dont get the relevance. Scum upset at being called out for the wrong reasons?
I haven't been called out. Like you said yourself, Paschendale doesn't like my playstyle. Where do you see the "calling out"?

I'm compiling my case on Paschendale in one post. Will try to do so tonight, but still need to finish a report here.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (isolation #35) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:02 am

In post 303, Paschendale wrote:You are attacking me for having different mannerisms than you do. I don't know what yours are, but you are attacking me based merely on my being different. You're making an assumption that town talk one way and scum talk another. This is demonstrably untrue, or else Mafia in general would be a whole lot easier. It's just another form of "if I were town/scum, would I do this?" And that is a bad method. AP is right. You read something in my tone that you didn't like and are now gobbling up whatever you can to feed a confirmation bias.
Why only respond to this emo-argument?

By the way, stating I'm having a confirmation bias comes eerily close to confirming me as town, which would constitute a scumslip from your part given you just agreed with Varsoon over certain scummy behavior I'm supposed to have portrayed.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (isolation #36) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:16 am

Damnit
In post 308, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 307, AngryPidgeon wrote:I don't see how an overreaction on Pasch's part makes him a little bitch, especially if you are maintaining that his overreaction is some form of scum-flail
The little bitch-comment was not very relevant to the game to begin with, don't get why you emphasize this so much.

I said he was talking like a little bitch because of the "Fun fact: Not everyone has your mannerisms", because it comes with a certain aura of cynicism especially prevalent in bitches. Given the earlier display of disdain for my first catch-up post, I couldn't help but feel myself in the following situation: Imagine 2 girls getting ready for a show, one girl saying to the other "You should do something about your hair." and the other responding "Not everyone has your wonderful curls."

That's how it read to me, that's what I commented on.

While my comment of him being a bitch is game irrelevant, my comment of him talking like scum isn't. The comment shows annoyance first and foremost, annoyance with me and what I'm saying. Only, his way of dealing with it is a bitchy comment, taking it on the emotional plane in one breath. Suddenly this isn't about him being scummy or not, it's about me being so self-centered that I consider everyone not beaving like me scum. That's scummy in my eyes. Town's dealing with it would be different.
I logged out as Grimgroove before that post, only to log in again as Grimgroove...

Obviously still getting used to this hydra busniess. Bear with me please.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (isolation #37) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:27 am

In post 307, AngryPidgeon wrote:Pasch did address his vote switch in part by saying that reads at this stage of the game should not be very firm. It is at least in line with his behavior so far, whether or not hes full of it remains to be seen.
Where did I say Pasch did not address the vote switch? I said Pasch minimized my case to his vote switch being the only thing to it.

Do you even know which vote switch we're talking about?
Let me quote myself:

"I don't like Paschendale's 58. There had been little to no masquerading at that point by SSK. Sounds like scum trying to find some sensible, serious reason but on second glance you can see the reason is more farfetched than what it is made out to be. In 73 he withdraws rather easily, while still trying to defend the reasons for having put that vote down in the first place. Doesn't feel right." ()

All he has to say to that: "Gee, it was early game." Don't you think it's strange for someone to remove his vote, when still believing in the reasons that moved him to putting down that vote in the first place?
Because I do.

And he ignored the ither thing I had to say about him in 178, which was the following:

"82 reads like a funny way to somehow defend flyingbeauties, calling Arcangel's behavior null while it's scummy in my eyes. Asking for something serious from Splintered Shadow shows he's not really following the game, Splintered was always serious. Asking for something serious from Lying Cat is him setting himself up to hop on that wagon eventually."

Especially the part where he asked for serious contributions from Splintered Shadow annoyed mle, because there was no reason to do so. Splintered Cell was giving serious contributions at that time. Making this request was just for show.

He selectively responds to my remarks towards him. Just now he did the same. Instead of answering my questions, he simply picked out the part about mannerisms and ignored the rest. The part about mannerisms being the easiest to deal with since he already brought it to a level where it doesn't concern our alignments but our personalities.

The man is scum.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (isolation #38) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:28 am

And fuck my report :mrgreen:
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (isolation #39) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:10 am

In post 288, The Grim Reaper wrote:
But I'll grant you the pleasure of taking the post and tearing it apart piece by piece. If you don't, I'll fling it back into your face with clarified arguments.

I haven't consciously made the connection between my scumlist and votes on LC. Could you point out where I made this argument?

GG
I'm sorry the first didn't come with a question mark. I allowed myself a bit of poetic freedom in making the following request to you:

Could you respond to my arguments, please? In substance? I repeated them in .
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (isolation #40) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:11 am

In post 314, Paschendale wrote:Basically, Grim, all you have to say is that you don't like how I talk.
Nein.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (isolation #41) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:14 am

In post 314, Paschendale wrote:You don't understand that when I was talking about AA, you don't understand that when I was Splintered, and you don't understand that when I was talking about you.
I don't remember mentioning your thoughts on Splinter or AA as a reason for voting you. I distinctly remember your comments on Lying Cat followed by an opportunstic vote n Lying Cat being a problem, your half-hearted vote on SSK, some double-talk on JKLM.

Nope, no Splintered or AA there. Why are you bringing this up?
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (isolation #42) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:18 am

@AP: You continuing to ask yourself "Why is it important?" when nobody said it was is the same as implying someone did say it and thus "pulling something out of your ass".

The butterfly thing was a beautiful metaphor that should be appreciated, not only because of its literary value but also because of its relevance.

I liked Gaston. He died for love. He died as a hero, fighting a beast that treated an old lady as a beast himself one day. Why did the Beast get forgiven for his lack of love? Why did Gaston have to die for simply loving himself a little too much?

And the man could sing! Damn!
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (isolation #43) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:21 am

Fucking Beast had it easy as well, he just loved a hot girl and swayed her with moving furniture. That's all he needed to do to break that spell. What if she had been "Ugly"? "Ugly and the beast"? Would there have been a happy ending then? I DOUBT IT! The Beast would have left that ugly hag standing outside his door just like he did before. Jerk.

The poetic injustice of it all.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (isolation #44) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:25 am

Next time I'm in Eurodisney, he gets a punch in his fluffy face.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (isolation #45) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:27 am

In post 314, Paschendale wrote:I'm going to upgrade "wrong" to "moron".
Why? What is so wrong about my conculsions of that "mannerisms" remark being besides the point? Because it was besides the point. My arguments had nothing to do with mannerisms. It had everything to do with you cushioning your read on JKLM into double negatives, "buts" and "also's".
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (isolation #46) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:13 am

You must explain your townread on Paschendale.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (isolation #47) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:17 am

Whoa, the rush of telling Majiffy what to do. All of you should try it until he croaks! It's fun, I swear.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (isolation #48) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:58 am

What is tia? If you're talknig about the fluff: I'm sorry. It felt like fun at the time.

Can you answer my question about why you consider SSK to be town?

Don't know about my dismissal of your AP-Majiffy-reading skills being premature, it's up to everyone to decide that for themselves. I prefer to make up my own mind in this regard, and would prefer everyone to do the same, instead of sheeping people based on meta they cannot possibly assess themselves.

I for one don't feel that Majiffy and Angry Pidgeon are scum. MAjiffy mainly because he's so generous with his townreads. Angry Pidgeon because his lines of questioning always have gone somewhere so far.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (isolation #49) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:13 pm

Talked with Guyett, he's also ok with moving the vote to JKLM.

Would like to see a votecount first.

Don't let that stop you from responding further though, Paschendale.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (isolation #50) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:32 pm

In post 331, flying beauties wrote:reading skillz - you can take something in and it not be the sole case of why you would vote somebody. you outright dismissed and I think that is unfair, especially since you are nervous about the mollie head cos of legends as in you are using meta but discouraging other people's use of it and other people listening to it. there is a word for that oh yeah I think it is called hypocrisy.
In any case, in order for someone to trust your metaknowledge on Majiffy and AP, they also have to know your meta, so whichever way you tunr it it all revolves around meta. If this game is just supposed to be a platform where you can decide on your reads based their meta and the rest should sheep you based on your meta, we'll be a long way from home.
People are free to take it into account, but it shouldn't be a decisive factor and I'm extremely wary of you and/or Majiffy selling it as one. This is based on my personal experience. Not somebody elses meta.

Also, my nervousness about the mollie-head is irrelevant when it comes to valueing the reads. It could have had a bearing on my read on her due to paranoia. But again I'm feeling mollie as town, this time strengthened in my belief thanks to the extra head that's been generated in the form of ArcAngel.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (isolation #51) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:34 pm

And for the record, I don't think my discussion with Paschendale is retarded at all. I don't like the way some of you simply throw the coat of "retarded" over an entire argument without even bothering to go into the details of it.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (isolation #52) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:56 pm

In post 339, Lying Cat wrote:Agree. It does distract from Grim's actual points about pasch rather nicely though.
Which is an actual point in itself. I made that point myself by calling Paschendale out for moving this debate to one about conflicting personalities rather than alignments without any objective reason to do so.

I don't see why so many people fail to see the essence of the previous page, it's really not that difficult.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (isolation #53) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:00 pm

In post 328, flying beauties wrote:that jklm thing was on earlier today but did not post in this game. so he is on the scumspect list
Do you think avoidance of the thread is a scumtactic?

What do you make of AP and Majiffy, your two main scumreads, pulling his wagon right now?

While I stated I'd be ok with a JKLM-lynch earlier (and I still am), I think it's too early to abandon the Paschendale-option.

@Majiffy: I'm staring at but really don't see what's so town about it. All it is is a discrediting of my views through a subtle mix of misrep through selective referal to arguments and emo-play on the personal level. Tell me what you see.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (isolation #54) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:03 pm

In post 334, flying beauties wrote:will you at least plz think about it?
Of course, as long as I think you're town I see no reason not to.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (isolation #55) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:50 pm

Hey Majiffy how many games have you played with Pasch? I too can't really see 273 as town either but I'd like to hear your reasoning for it being really town
~G
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (isolation #56) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:06 am

Both of us have played scum before
~G
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (isolation #57) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:06 am

In completed games :P
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (isolation #58) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:41 am

I have explained the reasons of my diagreements and agreements of my catch-up clearly enough, thank you.

And while we may be both accusing each other of misrepping (don't remembe rPaschendale doing that, he accused me of attacking his mannerisms, which is not the same thing), only one of us is right. That person is me.

What do you gain from interfering in my exchange with Paschendale? Your criticisms are not only unfounded, they're also irrelevant and tedious. Do you serioudly believe I'll back off of Paschendale just because you hazve bad reading comprehension?

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (isolation #59) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:44 am

In post 347, AngryPidgeon wrote:Let me correct that. Have you ever played scum in any COMPLETED games?

Yes. Twice. Once as a werewolf in a greater idea set-up, once as a mafia roleblocker in a newbie game (old style). Check the Grimgroove wiki if you really care.

Now I want to see you do something with this meta information. More often than not these questions are just asked for show. I find it hard to believe someone will bother reading an entire game of mine to get a hold of my meta, but mad props if you do. I await your conclusions.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (isolation #60) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:38 pm

In post 356, AngryPidgeon wrote:in other news, aa and mollie continue to be wrong.

@Grim: I'm not asking so I can look it up. Have you not ever felt -reluctant- to post as scum? Some people will post as town whenever they are around but feel _ashamed_ or otherwise _unmotivated_ as scum.

I'm curious why you asked Beauties:
In post 341, The Grim Reaper wrote:Do you think avoidance of the thread is a scumtactic?
Curious why you are questioning Mollie's pressure on JKLM here. Did it just not occur to you that scum may have more reason to not post than town? Or do you not believe this is a valid tell? (If not why not outright say it instead of asking mollie about a fairly commonplace belief)

I ask if you've been scum before because I know I had purposely not posted as scum before despite thinking I _should_ or will have to.
Like I told mollie before when she was expressing disappointment about my initial inactivity: it is always because real life gets in the way. Inacitivity is not a tell in my case. The two scumgames I was in so far, I was one of the top posters, just like when I am in town games.
The only thing that can somehow demotivate me into posting more and that is game-related is when I get the feeling I'm talking to walls and not getting through to people, mostly due to lack of involvement on their part. But that also is not alignment-indicative. And also very rare. I get through to people. Eventually.

The reason I asked flying beauties is obvious: she just put JKLM in the scumpile for posting elsewhere but not here. I thought his lurker-status was pretty obvious even before that observation, so I'm wondering why exactly this technical argument is such a scumtell suddenly.

Why don't you answer my questions? Why are you meddling in my interactions with Paschendale, while making clear you don't even knoow what it's about? Why do you, as soon as I ask you this, move the discussion somewhere else?
Do you think I've been misrepping Paschendale? Do you think I'm a hypocrite and am equally guilty of the argmuents I use against him? Please be clear and specific.

In other news (seems to be a thing here): I don't like Splintered Cell.

And if anyone should be policy lynched, it's Varsoon. But there's enough on the table not to have to resort to policy lynches.

Majiffy yanking flying beauties' chains like that reads very town.

Angry Pidgeon is coasting on Majiffy's behavior when it comes to that, my townread on him is wavering.

JKLM's latest entry is, while correct, not very helpful and too minimal given all the talk that's been going on about him. He's effectively ignoring the pressure that's building up on him, so I think this person at the very least needs another vote. Paschendale is in V/LA heaven anyway, far away from my scrutinous eye.

VOTE: JKLM

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (isolation #61) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:23 am

Ho yes sir, quite indeed. Very very interesting. This will give us something to analyze later on, you think not? Why yes, I think it shall!
Oh it wasn't a question for me, sorry.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (isolation #62) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:25 am

I also still think we've all been giving Splintered Cell too much slack! I already discussed it with Guyett, and I told him I'm planning to take down SPLINTERED CELL FOR BEING SCUM!

youhearedmecorrectly
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (isolation #63) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:26 am

GG

(not congratulating you just yet, proud little man. These are my initials)
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (isolation #64) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:24 am

In post 387, Grimgroove wrote:I'm laughing out loud.

The man is either a genius or an idiot.

Either town or scum.

I really hope for your sake you're town :p
GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (isolation #65) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:33 am

If you're town, you do realize the plan is flawed right? Even leaving the cost (you look like scum)-benefits (you might catch scum) balance aside.

1. Town is sometimes lazy too.
2. If you give everyone reasons to scumread you, don't forget you're giving these reasons to scum as well. How do you discern the reactions of either? Both have the same reasons because you've given them.

Not good play. I withdraw the genius-remark. (but also the retarded one, that wasn't nice of me)

You're funny though :mrgreen:

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (isolation #66) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:34 am

But to be honest, I still think you're scum. So I hope you'll have more than this plan.

If you've been faking it all along, I'm assume you kept some notes on the side? Some thoughts? Some reads?

Give them.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (isolation #67) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:28 am

In post 393, Guyett wrote:
In post 386, JKLM wrote:VOTE: Belsarius

Well that was a risk, never tried sing myself as live bait.

EASY EASY VOTE FROM BEL, VERY MUCH SCUM

Sorry to the rest of you, I was hoping to fish out scum jumping on to an easy lynch

This is scum guys, I founnnnnnnnnnndddddddd iiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttt

Sorry, prepare for me to get involve now, I was live bait that scum eventually took
As someone who does this gambit I'm calling bullshit here. This looks fake
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (isolation #68) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:08 am

I fear I don't know what a contraction baseline is.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #417 (isolation #69) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:20 am

In post 405, flying beauties wrote:this lazy good for nothing town just won't help me.
To whom are you referring?
Just because town doesn't agree with your gut-reads on AP and Majiffy doesn't mean they're lazy. Maybe you are too lazy in trying to convince us of their scumminess? I haven't seen anything besides some tunnel all based on their initial push on you, to which, frankly, you are overreacting a bit.

I still think JKLM is scum. My other head seems to agree as well, so not moving that vote.

If it was JKLM's plan to look scummy he did it magnificently and can take this lynch as a compliment for a job very well done. There are still no reads, no comments on the gameplay so far. All he's got is some reads on how votes were put on him. Votes that were all called for because of the way he acted inhere.

Putting Belisarius' readslist next to his vote on JKLM did strike me as very odd. As well as his lack of a reaction to JKLM's latest "news". I wouldn't be surprised if this is some scum-scum playfully bussing each other into oblivion.

I wonder what Paschendale thinks. I miss his scummy snout. (Did you know there's a cheese in Belgium called Passendale? (https://www.foodpairing.com/images/photolib/141_bpm.jpg) It's pretty good!)

My lynchpool for today: Paschendale, Splintered Cell, JKLM and well, I'd hop along for a Belisarius-lynch as well. Never liked MafiaSSK either.

Darthe keeps slipping away from my attention. Does the same happen to you guys? Maybe he's up to something.

And Varsoon, don't get me started about that non-entity.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (isolation #70) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:30 am

Please assess the following statement:

"Angry Pidgeon is buddying up to Majiffy."

Angry Pidgeon's ISO can help in answering this question.

I noticed my lynchpool almost only contains quite inactive players. It's very rare to not have any active scumplayer. If there's an active scumplayer here, I'm thinknig it's Angry Pidgeon.

So I guess I do agree with flying beauties to a certain extent. But no AP-MAjiffy scumteam. Don't see that.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (isolation #71) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:37 am

In post 143, flying beauties wrote:
In post 141, AngryPidgeon wrote:Why is lying cat town to you?

Re 4 townreads: I'm less concerned, more confused. Why bother saying it if its private infoz anyways. Also its a bit early to be forming townblocks of such magnitude, and if you are trying to form a townblock why keep half ofthe desired members private >.>

1. Yes well we expedited the process, how about that.
8. Wrong.
it is never too early to get town reads and for town to find each other. the only peeps who get weird about this are scum or unconfident town. you do not fall into the latter.
what is weird about this is that you have been solidly treating majiffy as town since pregame and have never wavered
. I find that far scummier than trying to form a town core after some activity.
This is very true.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (isolation #72) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:57 am

Shit, sorry, those posts were all meant to be made by this account.

Argh. Need to organize this hydra business better.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #427 (isolation #73) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:51 am

Hmm, seems I messed that up straight from the beginning. Think I got it right only twice during this game. :mrgreen: Thank you for the heads up.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #429 (isolation #74) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:17 am

Mafiassk = Belisarius
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #430 (isolation #75) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:21 am

In post 428, JKLM wrote:Lynch me please
if it means you will listen to me.
Probably not. Your reads don't seem extremely thought-out, so even if you are town they'll end up being ignored.
Please do better if you really care. You sound like you do, but I'm not convinced yet.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (isolation #76) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:41 am

JKLM if you are pulling the slayers gambit then playing anti town now will not work. Your reads need to be better.

how have you decided buck is scum lurking for example?
~G
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #434 (isolation #77) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:42 am

Also regarding the Varsoon read how is blatant AtE scummy? I find it is a null read
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #435 (isolation #78) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:44 am

JKLM

You should play according to your win-condition and you might have a better chance of not appearing as one.

Asking for your own lynch is never good. If you flip town, we'll know you've been sincere, but it doesn't tell us anything about how correct you are. And given the apparent ammount of thought you've given to your reads, most of which revolve around inactivity, their chance of being correct are roughly the same as the results of a sequence of coin flips.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (isolation #79) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:23 am

In post 438, JKLM wrote: If there is one person I know in right about it's definitely Bel.

If you know he is scum why was he absent from your previous read list (I know you had SSK on there but you didn't have SSK so high...)
~G
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (isolation #80) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:07 pm

In post 459, Paschendale wrote:That's also why Grim might be town, too. Though his offerings are mainly bad.
Is this the only response you have for me?

Damn, that almost angers me. We were in the middle of a conversation when you left for a V/LA, if I recall correctly. I had several points laid out for you.
And what do you do upon returning? Ignore it and poretend it never happened? And discredit me even.
There's nothing bad about the cases I present. If there is, POINT THEM OUT! All you said so far is that I'm attacking you on mannerisms and I've shown that this is not the case.

I want to see how JKLM does for the rest of the game, now that his "plan" is out in the open maybe he'll act town and all be the better for it.

VOTE: Paschendale

Seriously, he needs to hang.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #462 (isolation #81) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:07 pm

^^GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (isolation #82) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:12 pm

In post 445, Fear and Loading wrote:I thought that Grim still appeared townish, but I really dislike their "maybe Darthe is up to something" comment.
I see what you mean, but mentioning your dislike of it comes close to being guilty of the same, assuming you dislike it for the same reasons as I now dislike it as well.

But you're right, it was a useless thing to say, especially given I don't want a lynch on darthe right now. Just figured it was a reminder for me not to lose complete sight of him, and maybe a reminder to him to be more on the forefront of the game. I have the impression his thoughts so far have been reasonable enough, he sould give us more and sell them a bit.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (isolation #83) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:12 pm

In post 452, Belisarius wrote:No, I haven't caught scum with contraction avoidance before, that would be madness
It would be madness, yet you try to do it here?
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (isolation #84) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:45 am

Could someone please explain the votes on Buck please... not really seeing scum there at all yet
~G
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (isolation #85) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:46 am

Like it just looks like some people taking the easy option here.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (isolation #86) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:09 am

WTF is contraction avoidance?
~G
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #472 (isolation #87) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:33 am

What are contractions? I'm sorry I'm Irish and I've never heard of contractions being used in this context.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (isolation #88) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:34 am

~G
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #475 (isolation #89) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:42 am

No, I genuinely want to know what you are saying.

All that has come from you so far is some half arsed bullshit reads, fluff and IIOA bullshit terminology.
THERE IS LITERALLY NO DECENT CONTENT HERE!!!
JUST LOTS OF ACTIVE LURKING

Looking at your reads you have pretty much everyone at null or town with the one exception of Pasch (who you inexplicably decide not to vote) and JKML is completely null yet you vote for him?!?

~G
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (isolation #90) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:57 am

Who else is your top scum reads?

Why exactly is JKML scum? I don't think you've actually given reasons for him being scum yet
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (isolation #91) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:57 am

~G
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #480 (isolation #92) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:50 am

So you're content with pushing ahead with the easy lynch... why are you still not posting actual content?
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (isolation #93) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:43 am

In post 489, Buckwild wrote:
In post 487, flying beauties wrote:
eta: oh hai bucky in what world would you take what beli is doing as "banter"?
The contraction discussion, if it leads to nothing
could be a way to show you are participating in the thread without actually having to read someone.
This is basically active lurking.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #493 (isolation #94) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:44 am

~G
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (isolation #95) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:54 pm

In post 487, flying beauties wrote:
In post 472, The Grim Reaper wrote:What are contractions? I'm sorry I'm Irish and I've never heard of contractions being used in this context.
In post 474, Belisarius wrote:Now you're fucking with me on purpose.
groovy kid gets 1+++ for effective trolling
That wasn't me, that was Guyett-kid.

also, the approach of the hydra you're looking at will be as follows:
Guyett pushes Belisarius, I'm pushing Paschendale.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (isolation #96) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:02 pm

In post 497, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 251, The Grim Reaper wrote:
In post 112, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 98, JKLM wrote:
In post 95, flying beauties wrote:Cut the crap majiffy.. Get to the point.
Is your vote serious? if so, why? why do you think we are scum?
Someone's a little paranoid aren't they

VOTE: beauties

I could have sworn I voted them during RVS but I guess it never posted. Huh. That's what I get for usin my phone I suppose~
"Lol beauties are flailing, better hop on dat wagon

Also Im on my phone so excuse any lurking and/or scumposts from my slot"
Agreed, also with , seemed innocent first time i read 98 but like Acrangel stated before: highly opportunistic.

GG

Actually i feel this post is more opportunistic than JKLM post.
I think you misread me. I agreed with both 111 and 112. I didn't say 111 seemed innocent at the first time I read it and then thought it was highly opportunistic. I'm referring to JKLM's vote (98) on you being highly opportunistic.
In post 300, The Grim Reaper wrote:Paschendale is still very much scum in my eyes. I'm pretty sure that's what Guyett was trying to say, but he said "town" instead of "scum".
Yet you think Pasch is scum?
Yes. Read the first sentence. Then read your question. You're in for a wonderful surprise.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #508 (isolation #97) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:22 am

Sure

Lets start with SSK

lol policy lynch Varsoon , , and

Opportunistic wagon jump in , Splintered looks bad here for pushing for lying's wagon without being on it. SSK and Pasch jump on "for pressure"

Beli replaces in

I'm assuming the Devil bits are related to his anti hero flavour.

has a read list. Most of it is throw away rent a shit read stuff.
Not interested in lynching Darthe today (Gut)

Is that it? No more to offer on why Darthe is town?
JKLM: no read due to a lack of content
Really? Bear in mind you then voted for JKML based on a lack of content!!! 15 pages in and there is no content on JKML? Bear in mind JKML had 3 votes on him then. this looks like a really shit opportunistic jump onto a wagon of a newer player that may not be able to defend himself too well with NO REASON given for jumping on the wagon
Pasch: I'm not liking the dissonance between #58 and #73. I'm not liking his voting for the low-hanging fruit. I'm not liking his face. I'm going to leave him alone for the nonce, unless I stop trusting Mollie.
You don't like him for voting for the low-hanging fruit.... Wait a second.... isn't that what you're doing?!?
This was the ONLY read that you had that was a 'scummy' read. Why not vote for them? Were you afraid of looking bad jumping on that wagon?

Moving on from that we get talk about contraction baseline and contraction avoidance...
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT THIS IS?

This is not scum hunting. this is IIOA and posting to look like you're doing something when you actually are not.
So , , , and are all IIOA ACTIVE LURKING

and are just fluff.

I think that is it... sorry for the lack of structure

~G
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (isolation #98) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:30 am

Yes process of elimination... surely by process of elimination based on your reads Pasch would have been a better vote no?

Could you please explain what contraction avoidance is now? Right now it looks like you shat out a few reads and then talked a lot of nonsense to look like you were doing something
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (isolation #99) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:30 am

~G
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #513 (isolation #100) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:26 am

VOTE: Beli

Having talked to grim we feel placing our vote here will be more productive today. We can look more into pasch tomorrow. Also Splintered seems to be escaping too many people's attention today and will certainly need looking into tomorrow.

I believe that is a L-1 vote.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #514 (isolation #101) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:29 am

I stand corrected. It is not L-1. Buck and flying both changed votes
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (isolation #102) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:29 am

~G
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #516 (isolation #103) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:44 am

When my other head says we will look into Pasch tomorrow, he means the actual tomorrow. I want to make one last assembly of arguments against him before this Day ends. He has simply ignored what I said to him and got away with it. He's even townread by quite some of you. Astounding.

I don't see myself turning this around in one day, so...

yes, my support for the Belisarius-vote. The way he reacts to stuff in general doesn't sit right. His scope of action and attention is extremely limited. He's got his vote down on JKLM but looks for NO interaction whatsoever with him. All he's been talking about is AP speaking differently, or the possibility thereof.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (isolation #104) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:52 am

I assume that is one of flying's alts :P

Grim and myself will have to talk about it
~G
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (isolation #105) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:55 am

~G is guyett
GG is grim
:P
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (isolation #106) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:41 am

Can you explain your reasons for wanting Buck and Majiffy lynched?

~GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #524 (isolation #107) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:22 am

@flying Grim wouldn't be opposed to a AP lynch, I need to do an ISO on him before making up my own mind.
~G
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #526 (isolation #108) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:37 am

In post 524, The Grim Reaper wrote:@flying Grim wouldn't be opposed to a AP lynch, I need to do an ISO on him before making up my own mind.
~G
Let me rephrase: I wouldn't mind seeing a big push on AP, and then decide on whether I still want to lynch him.
As it stands, I see he's been questioning my case on Paschendale more than Paschendale himself, saw him buddy up to Majiffy and play this game in his slipstream. He simply abandons discussions as soon as they take a course that doesn't suit him.
So he's definitely not in my townpile.

Don't agree with the other three options proposed by flying beauties. Not that they invited us in their town block anyway, but: no thanks, I guess :mrgreen:

Simply don't feel it, Buckwild being scum.
And Varsoon shows a combination of uselesness and cockiness that I can only see town pull off convincingly.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #538 (isolation #109) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:17 am

In post 536, Paschendale wrote:
In post 534, Majiffy wrote:I'm gonna go buy you some ibuprofen for that metache you're gonna have when I flip town.
I think this could be a theme for the whole game so far. All the strongest pushes are on pretty town looking players, and they're all being done in scummy fashions, but there's too many players puking out awful ideas for them all to be scum.

Which town people are being wagoned. Why are they town? How are the pushes scummy? Which ideas are awful?

If you had to pick 3 people that are scummiest who are they?
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #547 (isolation #110) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:33 pm

In post 536, Paschendale wrote:
In post 534, Majiffy wrote:I'm gonna go buy you some ibuprofen for that metache you're gonna have when I flip town.
I think this could be a theme for the whole game so far. All the strongest pushes are on pretty town looking players, and they're all being done in scummy fashions, but there's too many players puking out awful ideas for them all to be scum.

Thank you for that wonderfully helpful comment! So good to have you here!

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #548 (isolation #111) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:40 pm

In post 545, Paschendale wrote:
In post 538, The Grim Reaper wrote:Which town people are being wagoned. Why are they town? How are the pushes scummy? Which ideas are awful?

If you had to pick 3 people that are scummiest who are they?
I did overgeneralize a bit.
JKLM doesn't look towny. He just doesn't look scummy at all.
AP and Bel look towny. The votes on them are inane at best.
In post 540, AngryPidgeon wrote:Pasch if you had to vote someone other than Buckwild, who would it be.

Because hes not getting lynched today.
Maybe
JKLM, but not eagerly
. Nobody stands out enough as scum and only a handful of people are really proving themselves town. I would be willing to vote Darthe or Beauties,
perhaps

Look! It's Waffle Man! When calling you a Belgian cheese I had no idea you actually were from Belgium.

I have yet to see a single decent post by Paschendale.

Did he scumhunt? Nein.
Did he voice any clear opinions? Nein.
Did he respond to cases addressed to him? Ein sehr kleines bisschen. Zu wenig.

All of you are all over each other in a Majiffy-mollie-Pidgeon orgy but Paschendale, jerking around in the corner, NEEDS THE SPOTLIGHT MOVED ONTO HIM!

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (isolation #112) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:40 pm

In post 530, Varsoon wrote:@Grim: I'll elaborate a bit more when I get some time to do so.

Your elaboration being: "Vig dat shit whuahuahua"?

You are useless. You behave like a lazy idiot, running on intuition that's probably been eroded after years of being a couch potato. I'm simply waiting until you get bored of this yourself and ask for a replacement.

Majiffy, what do you think of the stuff I got against Paschendale? Ain't it pretty?
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #561 (isolation #113) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:07 am

:neutral:

Respond to the other half then.

Here's a tool to help you off your high horse:

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #596 (isolation #114) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:43 pm

In post 591, AngryPidgeon wrote:I would rather lynch Varsoon than Belisaurius if people aren't willing to lynch obvious scum today.

Both of us I think are very happy to lynch Varsoon but we have preferred targets. Also we have to be very careful here as this looks like the beginning of a Policy lynch due to Varsoon's complete lack of fucks towards the game and inability/unwillingness to read the thread. Personally I don't like policy lynches but if there was time for one now is that time

~G
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #619 (isolation #115) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:28 pm

In post 618, Guyett wrote:That's L-1
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #620 (isolation #116) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:51 pm

In post 596, The Grim Reaper wrote:
In post 591, AngryPidgeon wrote:I would rather lynch Varsoon than Belisaurius if people aren't willing to lynch obvious scum today.

Both of us I think are very happy to lynch Varsoon but we have preferred targets. Also we have to be very careful here as this looks like the beginning of a Policy lynch due to Varsoon's complete lack of fucks towards the game and inability/unwillingness to read the thread. Personally I don't like policy lynches but if there was time for one now is that time

~G
No, I told you before I wouldn't be alright with a Varsoon lynch. First, because this game doesn't need a policy lynch right now, second because my gut is telling me Varsoon is town.

He's useless but coy about it. His scumread on us is the perfect example of this. He has yet to produce a single argument for us being scum, but his disdain for people not "seeing it", for us acting as we do, feels as sincere as mine when it comes to people not seeing Paschendale is scum.

I want to move my vote to Paschendale again. Have you seen his latest replies? He ignores us COMPLETELY! He calls our content puke and that's IT.

I'm going to compile everything that Paschendale has left unadressed by simpy calling it puke and comment on his latest posts were just as awful as the ones before, as a last effort to make people see it.

JKLM, hmm, he's disappeared again and that's certainly not good, so I'd be willing to lynch him but not before taking a closer look at that wagon, getting everything I've got on Paschendale off my chest and hearing a claim from JKLM.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #621 (isolation #117) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:57 pm

Sorry was a little (a lot more than a little) tipsy when I wrote that. Yes Varsoon's lynch does look like a PL and I did mention my concern. I would be open to lynching him personally but I think there are much better targets to be lynched. For now we're going to concentrate on pushing Pasch into the spotlight a bit more but if we're running close to the deadline I think we'll happily lynch JKLM.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #622 (isolation #118) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:58 pm

~G
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #635 (isolation #119) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:15 am

In post 634, Guyett wrote:You're still talking about game theory rather than scumhunt!
Sorry on my phone
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #638 (isolation #120) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:22 am

Why can't we all just get along and lynch Paschendale?

Here's a story about scum, here me out!

It actually all started in the beautiful kingdom called Post , where the fair and noble King Grim noticed something strange was going on in his lands.
In street he had noticed a hooded figure, trying to attack MafiaSSK with a lie. This lie was that MafiaSSK was "masquerading", and used in a reply to an obviously innocent joke of Varsoon looking like scum in every game, that was the wrapper of the inconvenient truth that Varsoon did indeed look like scum. The hooded figure, realizing its mistake, dropped his attack when reaching alley number , but with which reasons? Apparently he found something laying in the gutter in , but to this day nobody knows what that was. The fact the perpetrator held on to the lie when last seen in post did not bode well for the future however.

But, King Grim realized this was only a minor infringement. There is no way Paschendale, as the hooded figure would come to be known, would get lynched over that. But at least it caught the King's attention.

On a stroll in the dark forest of , the King found something else he didn't like. He saw the same figure give some gameplay-criticism on one of the minions that the King had grown to like. This criticism came without any relevant follow-up, making the King weary as to the "why's" of this intervention. But that was not all that transpired in this dark forest. There were shouts coming from Paschendale that Splintered Cell and Lying Cat needed to be more serious. Especially Splintered Cell, having been at work in libraries and had already given a sufficient air of seriousness considering the gamestate at the time. Lying Cat on the other hand saw a wagon on Horizon . The fact that Paschendale joined this wagon rather opportunistically in station , despite its considerable speed at the time, made the King extremely wary.

The King was not an unreasonable man. He wanted to hear what this Paschendale-creature was up to. Maybe this had all been an unfortunate turn of circumstances? MAybe a misunderstanding. He decided to summon Paschendale, and to make him answer for these acts in his Kingdom by calling out his name. This summoning went without reaction. Maybe the creature had not heared? Or maybe he did not recognize the King's voice? The King tried again by climbing atop Tower , where he insisted on Paschendale to come forth.

And so he did. What a dreadful sight it was. In the marshes of the King first caught the creature's sent. Paschendale had been soiling the name of the King, by savagely waving around a piece of parchment written by the King, in times of joy and merriment that are also knowns as RVS. The waving of this parchment that had occurred here had made the King's nose curl up. In the process the creature had called for the mute and disabled, knows as "the lurkers", to be scrutinized. Everbody had forgotten that Paschendale himself is suspected to have lurker-blook in him, making this attack all the more gruesome. The scent carried him to a little pond , where Paschendale's words were written down in the barch of a tree. The words were written in a language that the King could not understand. Scumspeak. A viscious language clouded in double negatives, making heads spin in degrees that even owls could not possibly handle.

The confrontation occured in the creature's hideout . The Beast was surprised the King would thread here, and angry. He scolded the King for having been useless. His findings had been fantasy at best. He scolded the King for not accepting Paschendale as how he is and claimed the language he had written down was not scumspeak at all, but an accent of the suburbs that the King was not aware of. He accused the King of plain racism to all those speaking like this, he occused the King of simply preferring the noble citizen Lying Cat and that this fact was clouding his judgement, and threw the King out.

The King was dazed and confused. Had anything that he wanted to talk about really been addressed? He mulled it over in the Forest of Wisdom , and decided that, no, the creature had not at all given him what he wanted. In fact his suspicions had been heightened due to all the hostility the creature had shown him. He shouted to the trees, hoping to be heared by Paschendale as well, what is was that made the creature think so lowly of him, what had made him think that the King was giving Lying Cat a preferential treatment. Halas, those calls were never answered. He could hear a whisper in the depths of , but it was very faint and mostly irrelevant. It sounded like the howling of a child, asking for his mommy, as it felt so misunderstood. The King thought nothing of it and proceeded on path , while still hearing echoes of what the beast had earlier, repeating themselves in his head .

The rest of this story is even sadder. The King tried to contact the creature whenever he could. First he tried it in and , the bars where the creature used to hang out. The creature sent his secretary , informing everyone that he would be leaving the kingdom for a while.

Ever since his return in the Kingdom, Paschendale has been spotted by several, loitering about and continuing his scumspeak. In bar he tried to pick a fight with a drunk customer by twisting the latter's incoherent banter into something libelous. Luckily, the fight got dispersed rather effectively as the customer soon sobered up. On the square of town , Paschendale decided to discredit the fair King once again, out in the open. The King, after having made so many requests for a normal discussion, lost his temper and looked for comfort in the arms of . To no avail. Paschendale had disappeared among the crowd, seemingly oblivious to the King's sentiments.

LAter on the creature was spotted by some villagers. In the little alley behind bakery and the one right next to the butcher there were posters saying "THIS KINGDOM IS SHIT", that carried his signature. He was seen murmuring about with some beggars in park where he repeated his talk about mannerisms. But most villagers were astounded to see him, in full glory, which did not ammount to much, in the Kingdom's Theatre , where Paschendale was performing. There he portrayed the doubting yet sincere villager. There was a lot of booing. His performance was unremarkable and very unconvincing. Some people blamed it on his scumspeak, but his evil gaze silenced those whispers.

Some villagers are beginning to become suspicious, but it is obvious most of them are too scared (or too blind) to act.

It is up to the King to dispell this curse once and for all.

It ends here and now!

Come forth, you BEAST!

VOTE: Paschendale
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (isolation #121) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:24 am

In post 628, JKLM wrote:Aww no intent to hammer?

Come in guys, who packs the balls to put an intent down?
Yo, I got my story out, added a vote to add a little bit of oomph, but I'm discussing with my partner right now to see if this is a good idea. I'll be trying to sell to him the idea that we should state intent. Keep you posted.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #641 (isolation #122) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:24 am

In post 639, Majiffy wrote:tl;dr
Doesn't matter, I probably had more fun writing it than any of you would have reading it.

But don't be fooled, it IS a case. And a damn good one.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #643 (isolation #123) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:26 am

Did you know I get paid for this?
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #644 (isolation #124) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:32 am

Yeah so we're claiming intent to hammer. Claim please jkml
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #648 (isolation #125) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:08 am

Paschendale is like a big grey ball of goo. You throw arguments at him, but he does not react. He just absorbs them.

Aside for my little story, let me ask you (population minus Paschendale, as he does not care):
What added value has Paschendale provided? What actions of his have allowed you to secure a read on him?

He provides no reads, no cases, no questions, no arguments.

Just goo on the gamestate, some stuff about mannerisms that is not at all game-related, and what else?

JKLM is probably scum who's given up. Now seeing Paschendale, still ever so slightly, finally getting behind the idea does not sway me in any way. He sees his partner folded and decided to bus for at least a little bit of towncred.

I don't feel good about Paschendale pointing out this isn't actually an L-1, ruining an otherwise nice opportunity for an additional reaction test. It's also at odds with the image he portrays: he considers this game puke and is very aloof about it all, but he's keeping miticulous checks on the votecounts. Bleh.

If I wouldn't be here to keep mentioning him, I doubt anyone would even realize he's playing. Yet he has made over twenty posts. That in itself should ring alarm bells.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #651 (isolation #126) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:24 am

Pasch why are you asking questions when you blatantly ignore those being asked of you
~G
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #663 (isolation #127) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:58 am

In post 661, Guyett wrote:ENOUGH

VOTE: JKML

~G
Sorry
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #673 (isolation #128) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:10 am

In post 670, flying beauties wrote:goddammit

guyett you are on my shit list

why?
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #676 (isolation #129) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:14 am

that wasn't a quickhammer....
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #677 (isolation #130) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:14 am

UNVOTE:
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #680 (isolation #131) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:16 am

I didn't end the day :P
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #690 (isolation #132) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:37 am

Yeah so how did people not see that it was a fake hammer?
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #693 (isolation #133) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:42 am

Some interesting reactions...
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #717 (isolation #134) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:04 pm

Is
everything
we do scummy to you Varsoon?

~G
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #719 (isolation #135) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:15 pm

What is scummy about the fake hammer?
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #731 (isolation #136) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:44 pm

Varsoon I take it the 4 people in post 718 are your top scum reads... why was AP not there? Nice OMGUS BTW
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #765 (isolation #137) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:01 pm

In post 759, Varsoon wrote:
I want to know why you think Grim is scummy, particularly over the fake-hammer.
676 ruins a chance at further reaction from JKLM.
693 adds nothing, but makes it look like Grim is doing something.

When reading, it seemed as though Guyett sincerely felt that it was a quick-hammer, or at least a vote that would enable one. When swapped to the Grim account, Grim argues that the vote wasn't a hammer and was never intended as one, which makes me read the vote as a vote to put someone at L-1. An unexplained vote that puts someone at L-1, done within 2 minutes of the previous vote, later masked as reaction fishing (but not from JKLM) and unvoted?
Feels scum to me.

Actually it was an intentional fake hammer, we were going to do one earlier but Pasch had pointed out that it was still L-2 as I think it was Majiffy had just revoted JKML. I already knew AP was on the wagon even with his unvote: ETL messing and so I quickly fake hammered to get reactions.
I wasn't just fishing for JKML reactions (which looked off btw) but other people reactions. I want to discuss things with Grim first though.
I would also like to point out Varsoon that firstly Saki is known for fake hammering... do you always read him as scum for doing them?
Secondly this is not my first fake hammer.

How do you know that I sincerely thought it was a quickhammer? Read my posts after again.

661 is the fake hammer
663 is me apologizing for hydra slipping (again)
673 is me trying to see if people still believe it was a fake hammer
676 was saying it wasn't a quickhammer (because I already stated intent and JKML had claimed so I could have actually hammered and it wouldn't have been a quickhammer. Also if it wasn't a hammer it certainly wasn't a quickhammer.
677 is unvoting incase someone actually does come in and quickhammer
680 is me showing disbelief that people still think it was a hammer. I had to say it wasn't without saying it as JKML hadn't posted yet

~G
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #767 (isolation #138) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:15 pm

In post 688, JKLM wrote:If and when I do die an flip town, I Gueantee scum will try to discredit the revealed connections by saying that I was obv coming off as scum
The problem is that you were, and we've got your stupid plan to thank for that if you do flip town.

I think you should be lynched. If you would have wanted to be the least bit helpful, at least you would have provided reads. It's standard procedure for soon-to-be-lynched town. But you didn't. You're just playing the "I was too scummy to be scum"-card and I don't buy it.

I liked the fakehammer-idea, I had discussed it with my other head before, when he mentioned before we were at L-1 after Majiffy's vote, but we were at L-2, something Paschendale helpfully (?) pointed out.
But letting the cat out of the bag before JKLM had a chance to respond made this exercise completely useless. The reactions we got out of it have not been helpful in any way.

I'm done with pushing on Paschendale. If you don't see it now, I don't know how on earth you'll ever see it. I'll just try to take pleasure out of saying "I told you so" post-game.

Varsoon is town. His push on The Grim Reaper slot screams it. Scum has no interest in pushing a slot that nobody was pushing before. Scum has no interest in pushing a slot that's proven to be hyperactive. Pushing active players like us is setting yourself up for a whirlpool of wall-wars and the like, the exact thing I think scum would want to avoid.

And yes, a votecount would be swell.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #768 (isolation #139) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:24 pm

In post 685, JKLM wrote:So In case I was quick hammered sorry guys but I'm exactly what I said to be
So please lynch Beli tomorrow

LOL

This came right after Guyett already proclaimed it wasn't a quickhammer.

It seems like we got a reaction out of it after all. This post SCREAMS fake.

Why would JKLM not have noticed it was fake in 685, but then realize it in ?

How can anyone in their right mind consider this a JKLM-town reaction?

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #771 (isolation #140) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:16 am

Sorry, but I can't just let this go:
In post 707, Paschendale wrote:Well, these last few pages were definitely interesting.

Grim's losing that townread from me. The fake hammer and then quick unvote do not sit well. Especially the unvote.
JKLM's gambit almost sounds weird enough to be true. If there were a decent counterwagon, I might even think of switching.
At this point, we should just lynch JKLM.
We probably know everything we're going to know without a flip. Everyone has put their flavor into the game and made their arguments. Except for the new girl, and perhaps we should wait for her to weigh in, but I think we just need a lynch, and
JKLM stands a decent chance of being scum
I won't even comment. Just look at the bolded parts versus the underlined parts.

Us losing that townread: boo-fucking-hoo. The only thing I see you do is hop on a wagon if ever one would form on us, but I wouldn't count on it if I were you.

Varsoon, I see merit in your point about Grim, but it's still day 1. That will likely be important later if they keep doing
it
What is this mystical "it" you are referring to? What are we doing? Are you referring to us trying to become a dominant town voice? Or us being
antagonistic
, whatever that's supposed to mean? Or is it the continually bringing you to everyone's attention?
And most importantly:
Why is it only important later and not now?

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #791 (isolation #141) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:48 pm

VOTE: JKLM

This head will be unavailable for most of the rest of the weekend.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #828 (isolation #142) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:45 am

How is it taking you this long to read the thread?!?

Could you explain your pasch town read

~G
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #844 (isolation #143) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:11 pm

In post 843, Paschendale wrote:I'm actually slightly relieved to know about FnL. I had gut problems with him. All sorts of conflicting reads.

I like EtL's points on Varsoon very much.
Especially that, despite his objections to the JKLM wagon, he stayed on it.

VOTE: Varsoon
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #846 (isolation #144) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:21 pm

He never was on the JKLM wagon....
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #849 (isolation #145) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:32 pm

no I did read your post. its a good argument.

however you are now confusing me.

Pasch is saying that despite varsoon's objections of the wagon he stayed on the wagon right? Varsoon was never on the JKLM wagon??

~G
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #852 (isolation #146) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:37 pm

my definition of being on the wagon would be actually voting .

I do find it suspicious that he both pushed and distanced himself from the wagon at numerous times.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #855 (isolation #147) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:50 pm

NKA sucks... Far too much WIFOM for my liking
@Varsoon have you read ETL's case on you yet? it shows the pushing and distancing nicely
~G
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #858 (isolation #148) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:52 pm

@ETL Varsoon never voted JKLM... only AP and ourselves
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #860 (isolation #149) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:54 pm

In post 857, Varsoon wrote:
In post 852, The Grim Reaper wrote:my definition of being on the wagon would be actually voting .

I do find it suspicious that he both pushed and distanced himself from the wagon at numerous times.

I also think it's incredibly queer that this is the basis for suspicion that you have of me, when you're guilty of exactly the same practice throughout this game.

Where exactly?
Also bear in mind this is a hydra and we occasionally have different reads. For example I suspect ETL is town and Beli is scum, Grim isn't too sure on those reads yet.
~G
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #889 (isolation #150) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:25 pm

In post 888, AngryPidgeon wrote:Varsoon feels like scum mad at being caught for the NK spec.
No, not really.

My view on Night Kill Analysis: Fear and Loading was a pretty universal townread I think, so a ;ogical kill. Aside from looking to those he was suspecting, I'd also look to those who were most vocal about considering him town. The overlaps in both lists will contain the scum that decided to kill him.

Need to get my head into this game again, will try to do so today, if not, I think Guyett has got it covered for now.

As far as I'm concerned my priorities remain the same: I still want to lynch Paschendale, and I'm still not liking Angry Pidgeon. The ETL and Belisarius reads are a point of discussion among the heads, need to sort this out.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #903 (isolation #151) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:56 am

So then, I got the night off. This head is getting ready for business again.

Angry Pidgeon, you are here? Can we interact?

To get things started: Why are we not present in your reads list?

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #906 (isolation #152) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:03 am

Lying Cat is my strongest townread.

Why is Paschendale among your townreads in , while shortly after admitting you haven't been paying attention to him and restricting yourself to calling him "not lolobvscum"?
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #907 (isolation #153) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:07 am

In post 897, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 859, Varsoon wrote:WHEN THE FUCK DID I VOTE FOR JKLM?

Jesus, get your story straight before you go around trying to smear shit in everyone's ears, why don't you?
This is more what I was getting at, Grim. I hadn't really read this page when I posted, I saw mollie's list of people that FnL suspected and saw Varsoon flipping out after Mollie voted him.
But this is not a town motivated attitude. This is somebody playing a victim card and throwing (probably genuine) emotion around to dissuade votes. Scum upset at being caught for the wrong reason.
This is gut, but the way you're talking to us here makes me think you think we're town, or worse, know we are. Why did you got out of your way to explain this to me?

Aside from that, there's also something strange. You claim that your comment about Varsoon acting like angry scum came before you read "this page" (now the previous page), but a few posts earlier you quoted Varsoon with a post that came from "this page". Can you explain this?
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #908 (isolation #154) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:10 am

Though I may have been too fast in dismissing your opinion on the Varsoon-matter. You know what doesn't sit well with me? His anger towards Especially The Lies. Too bad he's not here to explain, but I think it would be very odd for town to get so angry at someone who they think is scum.

If Especially The Lies is scum, and Varsoon indeed thinks she is, then misrepping and misinterpreting are part of the normal scum-arsenal. It would be part of the game. There would be no reason for Varsoon to get so angry: he's talking to scum.

His anger makes me believe he thought, or worse, knew Especially The Lies to be town, which is at odds with what he was saying.

Something's not right here...

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #910 (isolation #155) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:14 am

Your answer is inadequate Angry Pidgeon. Look at the following:
In post 901, AngryPidgeon wrote:Town: Beauties, Majiffy, EtL,
Pasch
, Buck

Scum: Nacho

Mollie, I'd still like to talk to yo about Lying Cat. I can't shake this post. Call it gut, but I feel like LC is trying to hedge a scumread on me. He even opens today by calling out me/Beli (FnL suspects) and it just feels like fishing for which ML has the most support.
Here you call Paschendale town.
In post 905, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 903, The Grim Reaper wrote:To get things started: Why are we not present in your reads list?
Unsure what to make of you right now.

I'm having a hard time resolving some dissonance. Like that wallpost you made about Pasch feels like too much effort and... too much lightheartedness? to come from scum if I apply Occam's razor.

But I don't see Pasch as lolobvscum and your push on him feels off. Also Varsoon/you is not a team I have ruled out at all.

Truth be told, I really need to pay more attention to you,
pasch
, and darthe.
Kinda murky middle of people I don't know what to make of.

What is your opinion on LC since you are here?
Here you call PAschendale one of the murky middle people you don't know what to make of.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #912 (isolation #156) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:16 am

In post 909, AngryPidgeon wrote:Explain what pings you about him briefly? Not a case, just whatcaught your eye about him.
In one sentence that doesn't do justice to all I have got on him: he never gave me the impression of being involved in scumhunting.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #915 (isolation #157) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:22 am

Varsoon is town I think. His signature has warned us: he's an irrational creature. And an easy victim for a mislynch. I don't want him lynched today.

Who I want lynched today is either Angry Pidgeon or Pachendale. Angry Pidgeon, to be frank, your inconsistnecy in that read on PAschendale I find unexplained, because it's unexplainable. I think you have slipped. To add I have to add the feeling you're treating me as town, while you say you don't consider me town. I also think you're running up Varsoon for an easy mislynch.

First I should read up a bit more, with Varsoon's emofest I have the feeling I missed some truly important stuff. And then discuss about with my other head.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #916 (isolation #158) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:24 am

In post 914, AngryPidgeon wrote:To that end, why is Cat town to you?
There are overlaps in our opinions, without either of us sheeping one another. Sometimes they say something I agree with, something we say something we agree with. I think these overlaps show that we have a similar mindset: the one of a scumhunter.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #917 (isolation #159) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:24 am

In post 916, The Grim Reaper wrote:something we say something
we
they
agree with
Heh :P
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #920 (isolation #160) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:32 am

WTF are you on about? You talk to us like we are town so you must be town as it's a protown thing to do? get the fuck...

Your town read on Pasch is fucking shit.

It boils down to us thinking he is lolobvscum so he must be town and because for some batshit reason both pasch and varsoon can't be town and as you think Varsoon is scum Pasch must be town.

Sorry Grim but I has to do this
VOTE: AP

~G
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #924 (isolation #161) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:35 am

@AP Lol no
F&L, FB and LC were part of a town block so one had to go. I imagine F&L went as they were the most likely of the 3 to have a PR or something. Also if LC is the towniest of the 3 they're prob most likely to be protected if there is a doc
~G
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #930 (isolation #162) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:45 am

Sorry. Apparently we can't be logged on this account simultanuously after all :p
In post 925, Grimgroove wrote:Hey Guyett! Cool, I didn't know we could both be logged on to this account simultanuously :mrgreen:

Let's play a round of good cop, bad cop with Angry Pidgeon. I want to be the good cop because I can't pull off being the other one.

GG
In post 929, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 922, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 920, The Grim Reaper wrote:because for some batshit reason both pasch and varsoon can't be town
I never said that. And I would describe my attitude to you as "polite" today because I'm learning that rage walls are anti-town recently.

You trying to paint that as me knowing you to be town is pretty bizarre.

came very close to you saying that though. You said Paschendale doesn't read town in himself, said you thought Varsoon was scum according to you, and that you liked the way Paschendale interacted with Varsoon. This boils down to you townreading Paschendale because you don't see him as a possible scumbuddy of Varsoon. Guyett's summary might be a bit "in your face", but it is what it boils down to.

About you treating us as town: this is more than you just being polite (though that is also much appreciated, manners are underrated these days :mrgreen: ). You treat us as town through the way you want "to run things by us". The way you want to explain to us why you considered Varsoon's reaction a scummy one. These are just a few examples, but the feeling I have is undeniable: you think we're town, yet for some reason you don't state it.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #934 (isolation #163) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:47 am

In post 928, AngryPidgeon wrote: is not very alignment telling or interesting at all. Both town and scum cheer when friends enter a game.

The cheering is not the essence of that post. The reaction to beauties' vote is.

Yet EtL made that post to make it look like it's the other way around. This is not natural.

(I edited your quote so the number became a link, I hope you won't consider this a misrep! I thought it would make it easier for people to know what we're talking about.)

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #945 (isolation #164) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:56 am

We'll talk after I ISO'd you EtL, then I can see how much I like you. I'm not going to try and get you lynched over that reaction alone, but it did catch my attention.

I'll hug you for now, just to show I'm not a bad guy and there's no reason to dislike me. I might be a different person after I ISO'd you though. I might want your scummy blood on my face. Maybe I'll be a bit scarier. Just try to remember there's a good guy deep down there and remember to breathe.

ttyl!

GG

(ps: Angry Pidgeon: Don't get fired! Work! :mrgreen:)
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #949 (isolation #165) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:59 am

In post 942, Thor665 wrote:Who should I sheep?
Your heart <3
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #951 (isolation #166) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:09 am

In post 901, AngryPidgeon wrote:Town: Beauties, Majiffy, EtL, Pasch, Buck

Scum: Nacho

Mollie, I'd still like to talk to yo about Lying Cat. I can't shake this post. Call it gut, but I feel like LC is trying to hedge a scumread on me. He even opens today by calling out me/Beli (FnL suspects) and it just feels like fishing for which ML has the most support.
In post 902, AngryPidgeon wrote:Oh and I figured out what about EtL feels good. If you look at her posts today, her train of thought makes sense. On top of that, it feels like she is suffering from some confirmation bias on Varsoon, but he probably is scum so meh. Still her push feels incredibly genuine.

Nacho get the hell in here. Im only not voting you because you are too valuable to mislynch on the offchance you are town.
Paschendale - Angry Pidgeon - EspeciallyTheLies is what truly makes sense.

(opinion of EtL almost entirely based on Splintered Cell for the time being)
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #952 (isolation #167) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:11 am

Oh, those quotes weren't meant to be there. I had clicked them during a sense of wonderment as to why AP is murmuring about scumteams that don't contain his one big scumread from one page ago: Thor.

AP's scumminess has reached the proportions where I'm starting to fear he might be a jester.

(not really, that was just a figure of speech. AP is scum.)

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #954 (isolation #168) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:20 am

In post 953, AngryPidgeon wrote:do you think my play is comparable to Hidden Temple at all?
It's difficult to say, you were mostly a mystery to me during that game because I didn't know you at all. Half of my impression of you obtained during that game was skewed by my own expectations of who you might be and how you might operate. I have the feeling I got to know you a bit better after reading that game's scum QT. But that was after the game.
During it I remember considering you mostly town, but I did fear you might be scum because of a certain sense of the inconsistent tone you took with me. Back then I decided to ascribe that to your read on me changing, and sadly let you slide for most of the game.

I'd say that's comparable to what you're doing here in a way, yes. Partially. There's stuff I noticed you do here that I consider scummy, that I don't remember you doing in Hidden Temples, but that might be because I forgot or because I didn't notice at the time.

But I don't generally use a lot of meta, even less so when inited to do so by the person I'm considering scum, so your question is largely lost on me. My read on you is based on what you have been doing in this game, and will continue to be thusly.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #955 (isolation #169) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:23 am

In post 952, The Grim Reaper wrote:Oh, those quotes weren't meant to be there. I had clicked them during a sense of wonderment as to why AP is murmuring about scumteams that don't contain his one big scumread from one page ago: Thor.

Psssst. AP! There's a dangerous block of text looming above this bunny's head. It's a quote! It might come tumbling down on the bunny if you don't react quickly!! Save the bunny! Respond!

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #956 (isolation #170) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:25 am

(note that the biggest portion of the weight is located at the left side of the quote, which would result in the lower left corner falling down rapidly into the bunny's eyesocket, killing it instantly, after which the block of text would be protruding from where it's right eye used to be)

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #957 (isolation #171) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:27 am

It might actually hit it right between the eyes. Still, same result: insta-bunnydeath.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #963 (isolation #172) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:43 am

You could sheep Varsoon. He was holding your slot before you left.

Or you can read the topic, and then decide to sheep me. My reads are as accurate as they are enjoyable to read.

Today there's Angry Pidgeon on the menu. Quite tender, an ideal entree.
Tomorrow we proceed to lynching PAschendale. He was a bit tougher, but I softened him up for you during day 1. By tomorrow he should be perfect for consumption.

After that we'll probably have to go for EtL, but the chef is still considering some other options. We're talking dessert here, and we all know you should only order that after you're done with the main course. Let's wait and see who's still hungry at the time.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #969 (isolation #173) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:40 pm

In post 968, Thor665 wrote:
In post 966, Guyett wrote:Why, in your opinion thor, is pasch a better lynch?
~guyett phone posting
Beard and ease of consensus.

Why, what's your take on him?
Eh what.... plain English please... I'm not sober so I'll need a little help here.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #970 (isolation #174) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:41 pm

~G
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #973 (isolation #175) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:54 pm

In post 972, Antihero wrote:
In post 969, The Grim Reaper wrote:Eh what.... plain English please... I'm not sober so I'll need a little help here.
GRIMGROOVE,

Guyett can remember to post from the hydra while DRUNK. I think you can do the same while sober. I have faith in you.
Well I posted from my normal account when getting drunk because I was too lazy to change on my phone... however I'm home now on my laptop trying to understand Thor's fancy speak

~G
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #975 (isolation #176) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:03 pm

In post 971, Thor665 wrote:Beard = Thor is manly and probably smells faintly of bacon, and thus his opinion is right.
bullshit give me a proper reason... I've never played with you before and I've heard you are good. I also thought Mastin was good before playing with him and he was a bit of a disappointment. He didn't inherit a scummy slot when he replaced in... you did. Don't make me lynch your sorry ass due to bullshit reasoning like this as I will get even more disappointed with the so called elite members on this site :/
Ease of consensus - I have two players ripping at each other while *both* claim that this other player is the scum pal of the other. Hint: if either of you really think what you think, wouldn't that make him the obv. buddy that they are soft bussing? And if so, why not be willing to vote him to call their bluff at the very least? Heck, you have a built in person who should sheep your vote, already giving you one of the strongest wagons at the moment making it vastly more useful than what either of you are doing right now.
AP and us ripping into each other? Have you considered that both of us could be town and we both suspect wrongly that he is scum? Or that we both are scum and we are just playing you for a fool putting out scum lists with a common link to set up an easy mislynch?

Look Thor I want you to ISO Pasch and give me and Grim a good reason based on his play as to why he is scum. It shouldn't be too difficult.
~G
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #976 (isolation #177) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:05 pm

In post 974, Thor665 wrote:Verily doth yon saucy maiden protest too much. Forsooth, i shalt quaff mine mead and ravish thee anon!

Oooh you're speaking in character from your comics now haha
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #977 (isolation #178) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:16 pm

In post 975, The Grim Reaper wrote:
In post 971, Thor665 wrote: Ease of consensus - I have two players ripping at each other while *both* claim that this other player is the scum pal of the other. Hint: if either of you really think what you think, wouldn't that make him the obv. buddy that they are soft bussing? And if so, why not be willing to vote him to call their bluff at the very least? Heck, you have a built in person who should sheep your vote, already giving you one of the strongest wagons at the moment making it vastly more useful than what either of you are doing right now.
AP and us ripping into each other? Have you considered that both of us could be town and we both suspect wrongly that he is scum? Or that we both are scum and we are just playing you for a fool putting out scum lists with a common link to set up an easy mislynch?

~G
Or that one of us is town with a scum read on town and scum is going to facilitate a town mislynch by providing a list with an overlap as a nice easy target for a mislynch?
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #980 (isolation #179) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:24 pm

Go home Guyett, you're drunk. (though you make a good point about this overlap-thing)

We don't have a scumread on town. Angry Pidgeon is scum. He's bussing his partner (PAschendale) a bit right now. What you, and everyone, needs to realize is that over the course of two pages, Paschendale has featured in Angry Pidgeon's town, scum and murky-middle list. All three of them!

Quite astounding really.

Also Thor is town. Just like how Varsoon was. They both confirmed it, each in their own special way.

@Thor: Lynches shouldn't be based on overlaps in readslists. They should be based on the reads themselves and the arguments behind them. Paschendale isn't scum because Angry Pidgeon says he might be, he's scum for other reasons.
Reaching this consensus on PAschendale: I'd be fine with it, but I've reacched the point where I prefer a lynch on AP. This consensus thing mught muddy the waters further when PAschendale flips scum and AP gets towncred for it. He's already getting enough credit as it is.

GG

(@Antihero: I'll try to make you proud. It is merely enthousiasm for this wonderful game you've created that sometimes causes me to forget to log out of the GG-account and into this one)
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #982 (isolation #180) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:29 pm

In post 981, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 901, AngryPidgeon wrote:Town: Beauties, Majiffy, EtL, Pasch, Buck
In post 905, AngryPidgeon wrote: Truth be told, I really need to pay more attention to you, pasch, and darthe. Kinda murky middle of people I don't know what to make of.
In post 950, AngryPidgeon wrote:Grim/Pasch/Cat would make a lot of sense as a scumteam.

GG
(@Antihero: I'll try to make you proud. It is merely enthousiasm for this wonderful game you've created that sometimes causes me to forget to log out of the GG-account and into this one)

I'm a retard.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #986 (isolation #181) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:52 pm

In post 978, Thor665 wrote:
In post 975, The Grim Reaper wrote:Look Thor I want you to ISO Pasch and give me and Grim a good reason based on his play as to why he is scum. It shouldn't be too difficult.
Define 'difficult' It is certainly laborious enough that I probably won't bother simple because you want me to make a case on someone you are calling scummy.
My call had no bearing on what *I* thought of the slot - it had bearing on what you claim to think of the slot.
I do think the slot is scummy and worth pressuring, but if 'beard' isn't good enough for you than my current case isn't good enough for you and you should react as such, not make odd demands for me to make cases on people I'm not even voting. When I wish to make a case I shall, and it shall be short, and you may cuss at it then.

Until then, why are you unwilling to vote Pasch over AP?
Oh we have reasons for calling him scummy. We (grim) have posted them before in the thread but I (Guyett) would like to hear your reasoning behind him behind him(pasch) being scum. I don't entirely trust you based on the varsoon messing and your willingness to sheep right from the off if I'm perfectly frank.
I just want to know why you're standing where you are... Is that understandable...
~G
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #991 (isolation #182) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:15 pm

Ok Thor you may sheep us if you want

VOTE: pasch

Grim has posted our case on him numerous times and this is one if a few reads we 100% agree on.

Ap can wait for a while but he certainly is on our scumdar.
~G
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1005 (isolation #183) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:42 pm

If pasch flips scum who is your next favourite for a lynch Thor?
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1008 (isolation #184) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:14 am

It's under discussion but not a priority right now.
I refer to my proposed menu in . You're among the options fo dessert, but right now you're not my preferred one. Guyett may disagree. We need to talk about it.

Paschendale's reaction to that wagon is encouraging. Rarely have I seen such an underwhelming response.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1009 (isolation #185) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:57 am

In post 1007, Belisarius wrote:EBWOP: Oh, and Brothers Grim: What the fuck happened to your scumread on me?
Don't worry, you're still on my shit list.
Pasch and AP are higher up and so they are higher priority.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1010 (isolation #186) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:58 am

~G
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1013 (isolation #187) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:56 am

In post 1011, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1005, The Grim Reaper wrote:If pasch flips scum who is your next favourite for a lynch Thor?
Dunno - I might be forced to read the game to come up with that info. People are being incredibly soupy and slow right now.
Are you this lazy in every game?
Could you have a flick through the game and come up with some content please?
~G
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1015 (isolation #188) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:14 am

It was a rhetorical question.... :P

will you please do what I asked, it won't take you too long.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1016 (isolation #189) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:14 am

~G
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1018 (isolation #190) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:46 am

I don't think you are scummy, just being a bit deliberately anti town with your play so far. I'm not going to engage in a meta argument just yet as I want to see more of your play over the next while to form a better opinion of you.

If we both agree that Pasch is scum I'm happy to leave you alone for now but I'm expecting some more from you tomorrow. You'll have all of the night to read up on the game.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1019 (isolation #191) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:46 am

~G
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1021 (isolation #192) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:54 am

Lol I'm going to have to give us a signature...
If it's unsigned it's prob Guyett
If it's an account slip it's prob Grim
Haha

Sorry Grim :]
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1023 (isolation #193) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:04 am

a lot of is is drunken mess posting from me :/

What do you make of the developments?
~G
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1086 (isolation #194) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:20 am

Can we lynch Angry Pidgeon before Paschendale? Pleaaaaase? His latest walls made me ill.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1087 (isolation #195) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:21 am

In post 1033, AngryPidgeon wrote:I really need to limit myself to one game at a time.
Let me help you take care of that for you.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1088 (isolation #196) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:24 am

In post 1033, AngryPidgeon wrote:Lol. This is so scummy. Why are you apologizing to Thor about having to lynch him? This is the slot you guys have been siding with (and are still) siding with. Inb4 hydra dissonance.
What's your problem with hydra dissonance?
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1089 (isolation #197) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:28 am

Let's see if I can recover from this Swiss fondue without exploding/falling asleep. Really want to delve into Angry Pidgeon right now, in the most non-sexual way imaginable. But cheese fatigue is setting in.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1093 (isolation #198) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:36 am

In post 1090, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 1088, The Grim Reaper wrote:
In post 1033, AngryPidgeon wrote:Lol. This is so scummy. Why are you apologizing to Thor about having to lynch him? This is the slot you guys have been siding with (and are still) siding with. Inb4 hydra dissonance.
Nothing. Guyett ruffling his feathers at a slot you both have been townreading is mindboggling. Care to tell me why hes doing it?

All I can tell you is the following:

1. I've been having a hard time selling my townread on Varsoon to Guyett. He never was fully convinced of it, but did agree on us having other priorities right now (you and Paschendale).
2. When Guyett's drunk, he likes to talk tough. He uses strong language to portray some kind of image and overacts in the process, giving the impression of a strong scumread. All he's doing is huffing and puffing. Part of his playstyle.

You say you have no problems with dissonance yet you said this:
In post 1033, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 975, The Grim Reaper wrote:Don't make me lynch your sorry ass due to bullshit reasoning like this as I will get even more disappointed with the so called elite members on this site :/
Lol. This is so scummy. Why are you apologizing to Thor about having to lynch him? This is the slot you guys have been siding with (and are still) siding with. Inb4 hydra dissonance.
Why is it scummy if not for the dissonance?

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1094 (isolation #199) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:37 am

In post 1090, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 1088, The Grim Reaper wrote:
Nothing. Guyett ruffling his feathers at a slot you both have been townreading is mindboggling. Care to tell me why hes doing it?
Who was I ruffling my feathers at?
~G

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”