grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3000 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:13 am

Post by grapes »

In post 2997, popsofctown wrote:skullduggery should just rename this thread "the wgeurts, popsofctown, nicole mimi scumchat QT with some spectators permitted"

like this post is pretty town imo
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3001 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:13 am

Post by T S O »

I find it highly unlikely that Nicole would flip on me the way she did if she was talking to her scumpartner. At the least, they're not scum together.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3002 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:14 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2995, popsofctown wrote:Survivor is a subcategory of scumtells that have to do with self-preservation. It's a turn of phrase

neat.

I learn new slang ereday.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3003 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:15 am

Post by pisskop »

My self preservation has meta reasons as well. When I do roll scum now I can spaz around and call people poopyheads and delibrately overreact.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3004 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:16 am

Post by pisskop »

:shifty:

My playstylez, its totally unplanned but ends up meshing pwell.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3005 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:20 am

Post by popsofctown »

It's not really popular slang, it's just something I myself have come up with to convey "tells that a scum aligned player and Survivor aligned player would share and both expose themselves with"

Sometimes it's understood and followed and I save a little time.

Like 20% of the time.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3006 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:25 am

Post by grapes »

Dude when I've a role that's important. Cop Doc whatever I'm self interested as town too.

Hell, even as VT.
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Goon
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3007 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:35 am

Post by Nicole Mimi Tithel »

In post 2986, SirCakez wrote:
In post 2978, Nicole Mimi Tithel wrote:K, TSO is scum. Add that to the list of things I need to accomplish.

Are you going to elaborate on this or no?

TSO is scum in no small part because of his treatment of me. He asks why people are even bothering to listen to what I say, yet he clearly read, understood, and _liked_ some of my posts, including my reads wall and my original point about wgeurts. His justification that "I'm confirmed scum and just trying to muddy the waters as much as I can" is ad-hoc, and contradicts his previously displayed (immutable) mindset that my posts _are_ worth reading on the 1% chance I flip town (which I will). I believe this was done because he's scrambling to lynch pisskop over wgeurts for strategic reasons, saw pops engaging with me, and felt like he had to make up a reason to keep pops in his desired position.

Another reason is that his push on pisskop itself is nonsensical, which is a large part of why I can empathize with the way pisskop reacted to it.

I'm somewhat surprised you think I would give the slightest fuck how I look, since no matter what happens I'm dead by the end of tomorrow at latest. I'm at least going to make a splash on my way out.
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Goon
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3008 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:36 am

Also I agree with grapes on both counts re: pops, I think he looks a lot more town recently, and I doubt pisskop not reading is indicative of anything.
YT2980
YT2980
Goon
YT2980
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3009 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:40 am

Post by YT2980 »

In post 2803, Maxous wrote:If pisskop flips scum doctor we're lynching YT

OMG, thanks for pointing that out.

If I'm town, does that mean pisskop has to be town for protecting me? Is there any scum explanation for him protecting me other than simply lying about his target?
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3010 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:42 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 3006, grapes wrote:Dude when I've a role that's important. Cop Doc whatever I'm self interested as town too.

Hell, even as VT.

It's not just the "whether" with pk's survivalist behavior, but also the "how"
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3011 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:43 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 3009, YT2980 wrote:

If I'm town, does that mean pisskop has to be town for protecting me? Is there any scum explanation for him protecting me other than simply lying about his target?

Please make you're next post "This is the first time I have ever played in a Large Theme.", with no other text. For my heart conditions' sakes.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3012 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:44 am

Post by popsofctown »

ebwop your
"Well, I..."
YT2980
YT2980
Goon
YT2980
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3013 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:44 am

Post by YT2980 »

In post 3011, popsofctown wrote:
In post 3009, YT2980 wrote:

Please make you're next post "This is the first time I have ever played in a Large Theme.", with no other text. For my heart conditions' sakes.

This is the first time I have ever played in a large theme.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3014 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:46 am

Post by popsofctown »

thank you
"Well, I..."
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Goon
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3015 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:47 am

Oh, btw, I think I know what Rob's role is and if I'm right there's a scum counter for it (which I still don't know because in the past the same role has warranted a "yes" answer to the large theme bastardry question, but it could be that Skull fucked up).

There's so much shit I wanna talk about but I'm like totally slacking off at work just so I can so much as make these posts. <_>
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3016 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:49 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Pg 92
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3017 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:04 am

Post by Almost50 »

Nero, Elyse & Not_Varsoon are 3 people I would like to hear more from regarding everything including the wgeurts vs PK & the Rob vs NMT ongoing situations. Nero in particular though.

@Nero: How do you feel about PK in THIS game?? :wink:
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3018 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:04 am

Post by pisskop »

Id really feel good if somebody vigged that slot.
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Goon
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3019 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:08 am

That is literally the first thing I've read from A50's slot that was even somewhat coherent. I want Elyse in particular to take a stance on the current gamestate before anything resembling a lynch occurs.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3020 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:43 am

Post by Elyse »

Bear with me and the length of this post as I try to catch up on 50+ pages.

In post 1873, Nero Cain wrote:Part of me is like mimi's claim is so bizarre that it couldn't be fake but the other part says "Would that really be here?" and I think not so consider my vote on Mimi is spirit. Still don't trust Rob though.

Why is this all you have to say?
In post 1889, beeboy wrote:
In post 1887, Nicole Mimi Tithel wrote:I would like anyone who doesn't buy the guilty result on me to explain why the hell scum-Rob would claim a guilty on me, when all it'd do is probably get him lynched the next day. And ya it could have been a legit guilty even if he is scum here, but if he was scum, with an info role and got a guilty, why would he openly post it and basically tell the other scum team to shoot him?

To be honest I can't grasp the situation at all which is why I am aborting.

This is scummy. There's nothing to grasp.
In post 1908, Venmar wrote:Rob went so balls to the wall to tryign to allure his role without claiming that I think he should just claim at this point because if he's town he's fucking dead anyways.

I get being suspicious of the guilty, but I don't see why Rob would do what he did as scum.
In post 1911, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1694, Rob14 wrote:So I just remembered to actually check my PMs and read what my night action result was.

Nicole Mimi, claim now. If not, you're getting quick-lynched. I have an incriminating result, but I'm not going to say what type so that the counter-claim cannot be tailored. I want a full claim - name, role, and who you targeted last night, including result of said action.

In post 1887, Nicole Mimi Tithel wrote:I would like anyone who
doesn't
buy the guilty result on me to explain why the hell scum-Rob would claim a guilty on me, when all it'd do is probably get him lynched the next day. And ya it could have been a legit guilty even if he is scum here, but if he was scum, with an info role and got a guilty, why would he openly post it and basically tell the other scum team to shoot him?

If you read his claim, it directly contradicts yours. If you are telling the truth, how do you think HE is telling the truth?

Adding Peregrine to the firm town pile.
In post 1922, Rob14 wrote:I didn't even check my PMs until the moment I made that post, you dolt. I didn't forget a guilty.

The day started while I was working on some stuff due this morning, and I just saw the thread open. I haven't been getting emails when I get PMs lately for some reason.

I frequently miss getting PMs, so this is understandable. I also think that if Rob were to fake a guilty, he would have planned it at night and come out with it as soon as the day started. Unless he did it on the fly, which is highly unlikely and risky, him not checking PMs seems legit.
In post 1927, beeboy wrote:
In post 1922, Rob14 wrote:I didn't even check my PMs until the moment I made that post, you dolt. I didn't forget a guilty.

The day started while I was working on some stuff due this morning, and I just saw the thread open. I haven't been getting emails when I get PMs lately for some reason.

So you used an investigative action and didn't think of it. You also saw at least 2 new messages in your inbox and decided to not read them. Ya this is way too fishy to be legit.

VOTE: Rob

Liking beeboy more for scum.
In post 1932, T S O wrote:If you think Rob is scum who has decided to Guilty Nicole then you should still be voting Nicole.

This. Venmar and co's reluctance in believing the guilty and going as far to vote Rob is really scummy.
In post 1935, beeboy wrote:I think Rob is a scum investigator who was being honest about the claim (or simply lying scum). In multi ball right now Rob being a scum investigator makes sense. Also as town if you are investigating people you actually care about I doubt you wouldn't check your pms to see what the result was but as scum it is reasonable to assume that the result isn't important to you which is why you didn't bother to check it.
If my theory is true determining whether rob is investigative scum or just lying scum we can just watch him flip and if he flips an investigative role we can confirm that Nicole is also scum.

OR we lynch Nicole and if she flips town, we lynch Rob and if she flips scum, he should be NK'd anyway. And if he's not then we can deal with that later. Losing an investigative for no reason like you're suggesting is mindboggling. I don't see how that comes from a town mindset.
In post 1947, beeboy wrote:
In post 1941, Rob14 wrote:I saw ZERO FUCKING THIGNS UIN MY INBOX.

I DON'T GET EMAILS WHEN I GET PMs. I DIDN'T KNOW ANYTHING WAS THERE.

I clicked a bookmark to come to the thread while I was procrastinating on an assignment I was in the middle of working on and checking up on my mod commitments. I noticed the thread was open and started reading . THIS IS NOT HARD TO UNDERSTAND

You are a scum investigator if you are an investigator at all. Town would want to check there pms if they actually cared about the results of the night action but to a scum investigator those results aren't that relevant until the night phase.

This is complete bullshit.
In post 1978, pisskop wrote:
In post 1968, YT2980 wrote:I'm convinced pisskop and starbucks are scum partners.

I think its customary for new players to play in newbie games first before omgusing people to death

Oh look, pisskop is continuing to comment on random shit and not scumhunt!
In post 1984, SirCakez wrote:Beeboy is waffling more then actual waffles. Second time now he's heavily whiteknighted someone then turned around and voted them.

Mhm.
In post 2046, grapes wrote:
In post 2043, Nicole Mimi Tithel wrote:Some people even as scum in multiball will play it as if they were single-faction scum (i.e. playing for survival). Could easily enough see Aafter going for this approach.

Gonna go with occams razor for now and say he probably just doesn't have that good a scumgame.

Flavor point doesn't really do it for me either.

I wouldn't rule out multiball based on this. Aafter could just be a shitty scumhunter.
In post 2056, Suzune wrote:In the earlier part of the game, I thought she was townieish. She seemed like she was scum hunting. But as the game has gone on she has lost some of that strength and I began to question whether she just happened to fall into a good spot early on. I'm kind of scum leaning on Elyse. She is taking the quite way out. She is not really talking about much and is being over defensive in the posts that she talking with other people. She asks a lot of questions but does not allow us the same insight into her because she does not share much either just agrees or lets the question hang. This really pings me.

This is mostly due to a lack of time, but sometimes when I ask questions, people give me a satisfying answer. I'm not going to pretend there's something wrong with it if there's not. As far as being defensive, I tend to respond when people mention my name and I've learned that defensiveness isn't scummy.
In post 2091, Venmar wrote:If Mimi is confirmed scum, like you said, then as far as I am concerned the reads don't matter. If Mimi is town, then she can knock herself out I guess.

Like Rob said, this is a drastic change from wanting to lynch Rob to wanting to lynch Mimi without even letting her share her reads. What's the harm in letting her post? If she's scum, we can disregard her reads. It's not like it's any effort on your part.

For the most part, I really like Mimi's reads. Obviously her read on me is wrong, and I'll address that next, but she puts a lot of thought into her reads and they generally make sense. There's just no way I don't want to lynch her from Rob's "unless this game is bastard, you have to be scum" declaration. If it weren't for that, Mimi would probably be a strong townread for me.
In post 2110, Nicole Mimi Tithel wrote:First off, I think dwlee's Elyse point he made before he got lynched was mostly solid, although there's more to it than what he said. In 134, she claimed she explicitly remembered him exuding the aura of town confidence where anyone who pushes you is dumb regardless of how good your posts are objectively. Then in 1287 she pushes him for doing the same thing. Her justification is that in the previous game it was in response to him being "scum read" while here he was the "de facto lynch", which is probably true. My issue with it is that even if this was a true statement, it isn't actually a valid justification. It's the same fucking mindset, regardless of if you're being scum read or seriously pressured, and in fact I would expect it to be the other way around: it'd be _more_ prevalent if you're under more pressure, not less. I think the justification she made was a complete afterthought, and so was her "reaching out" to him afterward, as I said before - you don't fucking reach out to someone who you think is practically confscum.

It absolutely is a valid justification as I explained. Exuding confidence when not under pressure is something I expected from townDwlee. Then when he was the de facto lynch, instead of doing what you're doing here, he whined and called everyone stupid. Instead of acting protown and giving reads or something, he just bitched about it. That's not something I expected from townDwlee. I don't understand why reaching out to a player you're scumreading is scummy, but there's really nothing to debate there.
In post 2110, Nicole Mimi Tithel wrote:I usually don't mind posts like this, but this actually is a scummy redirecting-conversation attempt. Someone getting a guilty doesn't just mean that everyone else needs to shut the fuck up and follow it immediately; there is nothing wrong with alternate conversation in the meantime as long as people acknowledge it in due time eventually. This reads more as an attempt to appear proactive and useful, without actually doing anything.

One of my favorite scumtells is when players avoid commenting on something like a guilty or a dayvig because they're unsure of how they're supposed to act. I tried to engage people into talking about the guilty on you to get them to react to it and see if it was fake or not. I was satisfied with pisskop's response, and Almost was catching up. It was not an attempt to shut down discussion at all.
In post 2144, grapes wrote:Like, almost50 needs death bad. My vote is on that over a cop guilty. Yea that bad.
Plus Nicoles CONTENT though.

Still dunno. My brain says yes and my heart says no kinda thing.

Yeah Almost's posts are awful. He's trying to feed into the "look I'm posting crazy theories!" thing but under that mask he's not doing much of anything. But then he softclaims and while I hate softclaims, I don't expect him to use that as a crutch if he's scum.
In post 2153, wgeurts wrote:Right.
I am your God now and we're doing what I say today or you commit deicide.
Any protective roles out there should be on Rob tonight. Then depending on what Rob answers to Mimi the town vig (obviously out there as there were three kills and if we have three scum kills Skull has some explaining to do) should or should not vig Mimi.
In the meanwhile we shall lynch scum; namely Pisskop.
I'm am your Lord. You are my servants. This is my will.

Gladiate: Pisskop

I sir, challenge you to a duel.

:facepalm: whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
I could totally see Mimi lying about the specifics of her role/wguerts trying to get another night result from her.
In post 2178, Rob14 wrote:It's absolutely WIFOM for you to high effort it and then claim only town you would do that, since you were already planning your defense when you decided to high effort it.

This.
In post 2180, SirCakez wrote:Maxous's entrance was pretty weak. Didn't drop any reads and instead asked a pointless question that I'm sure Nicole would have answered by now. Need to see actual content from there.

Plus BRantz was a scumfuck.

Mimi's stance of "You have to lynch me but let me post content first" to "Anyone who is scumreading me sucks" is super scummy. I just think she's really freaking good and the possibility of multiball helps as well.
In post 2237, Nicole Mimi Tithel wrote:After I flip, you'll be run up and forced to fullclaim, and then if you're town I can almost guarantee that someone will figure out some bullshit reason (either an oversight or role info) which explains what happened today which, if claimed today would have just cleared this up immediately.

That's the point I'm making.

You're not getting lynched today because of the gladiate. Why not let Rob have another night of results without being outted.
In post 2242, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2240, Elyse wrote:I'm sorry this week has been crazy for me. Looks like I will have to do another catchup post soon but I don't have time today either.

This is really hurting my overall read about you. I just might change my mind and visit you instead of grapes. :P

I don't lurk unless my real life commitments force me to. This was just one of those weeks.

Ok breaking and posting this now. Starting at the top of page 91 soon...
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3021 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:56 am

Post by Rob14 »

That was definitely Elyse's best post so far. I disagree on beeboy, for a few reasons, though:

1) I just don't think he's all that good at the game.
2) I don't think scum's first reaction here would be to go all-in on the investigative because, if the investigative is immediately lynched with them as the driving force, they're getting strung up. Testing the waters is one thing, but all-in is a different matter.
3) I can kind of see beeboy's stubborn insistence on me being unable to not check my PMs being similar to my stubborn insistence in the last day phase that dwlee couldn't have forgotten. I know I'm town, so I don't think that's a reason for beeboy to be scum. This might not help you, Elyse, but it would help others who were on the "dwlee = 100% confirmed scum" line of thinking. T S O, for instance.
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Goon
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3022 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:10 pm

I'm aware you're not all the way through the game but just so you're aware for later, I go on to say the optimal time for Rob to fullclaim is tomorrow after he gets another result.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3023 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:11 pm

Post by pisskop »

stahp.

there are better viggies than you
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3024 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:14 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Man, I'm hating the dwlee flashbacks.

That guy must visit the dentist every two weeks to get his teeth cleaned because he hasn't gotten it done this year.
"Well, I..."

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”