Newbie 1764: Wind Game Over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #964 (isolation #200) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:37 pm

Post by nydushermain »

You think pointing out the PR being horrible is the first thing to mention? How about the fact that he self hammered -_-
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #966 (isolation #201) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:40 pm

Post by nydushermain »

In post 965, Gamma Emerald wrote:I've seen strategic self hammers for reactions before.
Then what do you think about it?
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #968 (isolation #202) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:34 pm

Post by nydushermain »

In post 967, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:That was clearly a frustrated self-hammer, a strategic one wouldn't point out PR tells. Not what I was expecting for either flip, but I guess the Charloux kill is unsurprising after what Alisae said. Gonna start here until something meaningful comes out of DBW though
VOTE: DBW
VOTE: DBW[/unvote]

But I think that pep and accountant need a closer look.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #969 (isolation #203) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:34 pm

Post by nydushermain »

nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #974 (isolation #204) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:47 pm

Post by nydushermain »

I could see a possibility of pep light bussing accountant in the beginning as his only move and then becoming busy and going afk or just laying back. I give a scumread on accountant and accountant asks me a question which I think was pretty easy to read my towniness from (via the response) and holds back on giving an opinion on me because I scum read him and it might be dangerous for him as scum to town read someone scum reading him. He then pushes on me when I'm obviously not backing down and then people start going on me. Alisae then starts pushing on me and pep, so pep needs to OMGUS alisae and accountant needs to still OMGUS me. When I reveal eventually that I don't strongly scum read accountant anymore, accountant swaps to alisae because I'm no longer gunning for accountant, but alisae is still going after his partner pep. That's what I see as a possibility. Am I saying it's concrete? No, but I might want to lynch pep over DBW today.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #975 (isolation #205) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:50 pm

Post by nydushermain »

I'm also BEGGING for a replace on DBW because this game is absolutely horrific if he flips lurker king town.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #985 (isolation #206) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:10 am

Post by nydushermain »

In post 444, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 334, Alisae wrote:My reads goes as follows.
Scum: Pep
Other potential scum: Nyd, DBW, Charloux
Town: Ramcius, Mewtaph, Accountant, myself.

Pep has been lurking up to this point. And you may think it's due to inactivity, but I doubt that. Like he's posting in gaps, and if he was town, he's someone I'd expect to be more active and vocal. He's moreso reserved and safe leading up to his posts today. Also he shows no interest in scumhunting.
Not having anyone voted at this point in time tells me you have no real scum reads. This also goes for DBW, who's also lurking, except I don't know them. Either way I see them as a potential partner.
I can see Charloux being paired up with Pep easily. Charloux goes after lurkers but ignores Pep. This seems off to me.
As for Nyd, I'm following Accountant's reasoning and logic moreso then Nyd's on Accountant. Or they could just both be town, which I see happening.
Your only real strong points are that I was innactive for a bit and that I'm not interested in scumhunting. Now let me tell ya, I am interested in scumhunting. Actually I'm trying to achieve that. Kinda hard when you can't really find a place in the disscussion till now. My prime targets till now were Accountatn and Ramicius. Two people you put as Town on your list. Yet you almost haven't touched on anything those 2 people have said till now. And there one of the most active people in the game till now. Most of the post I read from you are on my posts and going againt me. You have a personal agenta? Or you just want to get me out of the game as soon as possible since I'm gonna be the easiest target for you? Let me also point out that I hate when people just say that they are confirmed town in there opinion and put it like it's something normal. For me it's a veyr scummy move and one that should not be neglected. What makes you think you are a town?
In post 715, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 692, Accountant wrote:Pep what are your reads?
Alisae - Scum
DBW - Potential Scum (mostly because he is lurking or not even considering playing the game anymore)
You - Scum leaning to null (Is that a thing?)
Ramicius - null leaning to Town
Chaloux - null leaning to Town
Gamma - null leaning to Scum
Mewtaw - Town

I think I missed one guy so if you see yourself just tell me and I will add you in.
In post 848, Pepchoninga wrote:Well, I had an early scumread on Ramicius. But with time I stated he became more of a null and in recent time he a town IMO. As said the read was early and was mostly due to his hostile and very aggressive playstyle at the beggining. His change was well receved by everybody and was explainable.

Now my biggest targets are Alisae, Gamma and maybe Accountant a bit.
Can you clarify how you went from ramcius as your top two scum to town? I don't quite understand your reasoning.

In post 719, Pepchoninga wrote:Oh yeah, Nyd is Town
In post 977, Pepchoninga wrote:Honestly I belive that my reads have changed a little.

I think that the possible scum are either Gamma, nyd and/or Accountant
How did you evolve from me being town to suddenly possible scum? One of the ways you read me was in the quote below:
In post 481, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 479, nydushermain wrote:
In post 478, Alisae wrote:Pep, I'm just gonna interpret that as an OMGUS vote. Also the fact that I'm not defending myself from your accusations makes me think you're even more scummy then you already are. Who says I have to defend myself if I think scum is attacking me?
And instead of voting me, you could be civil and coperative and give me the reasons instead of making me ISO you for it.
And generally most people include themselves as town. That's just natural and good play.
What are you talking about? Why wouldn't you defend yourself? What if he's town? This is anti-town if you are town FYI. You're so blinded that you replace into a game, skim through a few posts and call someone scum and instead of trying to refute a point that someone makes against you, you just call them scummy and say nothing? You're ACTUALLY avoiding the question with zero answer, not a half answer like mine apparently.
Honestly I find this post as a plus for ny not because he is protecting me, but mostly because you can see his pure frustration which is made out of a pure town mindset.
so you're saying you read me off "pure frustration" which is probably off tone (I'm assuming). Yet after the EoD, accountant who had been scum reading me for the majority of the game and ended up giving me a null read decided to read me town after my reaction. To me, that means that my reaction was townier than my reactions towards pressure, etc., so I feel like the way you're reading the game is inconsistent. I'd expect an even stronger town read out of you on me.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #987 (isolation #207) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:18 pm

Post by nydushermain »

Also, giving ya'll a heads up. I'm going to be on vacation on the 30th of December until the 3rd of January. I'll still be checking on my laptop and phone but my activity will be limited compared to now.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #988 (isolation #208) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:19 pm

Post by nydushermain »

aka, if you want to interact with me, do it before then or else I'm probably going to make suboptimal votes based on skimmed reads.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #996 (isolation #209) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:38 pm

Post by nydushermain »

In post 995, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 985, nydushermain wrote:How did you evolve from me being town to suddenly possible scum? One of the ways you read me was in the quote below:
In post 478, Alisae wrote:Pep, I'm just gonna interpret that as an OMGUS vote. Also the fact that I'm not defending myself from your accusations makes me think you're even more scummy then you already are. Who says I have to defend myself if I think scum is attacking me?
And instead of voting me, you could be civil and coperative and give me the reasons instead of making me ISO you for it.
And generally most people include themselves as town. That's just natural and good play.
What are you talking about? Why wouldn't you defend yourself? What if he's town? This is anti-town if you are town FYI. You're so blinded that you replace into a game, skim through a few posts and call someone scum and instead of trying to refute a point that someone makes against you, you just call them scummy and say nothing? You're ACTUALLY avoiding the question with zero answer, not a half answer like mine apparently.
Honestly I find this post as a plus for ny not because he is protecting me, but mostly because you can see his pure frustration which is made out of a pure town mindset.
so you're saying you read me off "pure frustration" which is probably off tone (I'm assuming).
Yet after the EoD, accountant who had been scum reading me for the majority of the game and ended up giving me a null read decided to read me town after my reaction. To me, that means that my reaction was townier than my reactions towards pressure, etc., so I feel like the way you're reading the game is inconsistent. I'd expect an even stronger town read out of you on me.
Why do you not see the way Accountant reads the game as inconsistent? You're using Accountant as a reference point for Pep's behavior arbitrarily here.
Because pep had already randomly put me from town to possible scum. I guess accountant could also be inconsistent but gamma also put me as town for the reaction. The reason why I didn't mention gamma was because he was already town reading me.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1000 (isolation #210) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:50 am

Post by nydushermain »

In post 999, Ramcius wrote:also, since DBW at L-2 now, i wonder why mafia didn't hammered him? sure, we lynch hammering mafia tomorrow, but then mafia goes in 3 man LyLo on D4, so, what your ideas why mafia didn't do that? Do they think they can get ML anyway today?
Maybe scum were already been on the wagon or not thinking that far ahead.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1001 (isolation #211) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:51 am

Post by nydushermain »

In post 998, Ramcius wrote:Why changing opinion on someone is wrong? And this inconsistent argument i call bs, we had a night phase, some of us got night results, we had lot discussion, we got Alisae flip, so why people can't change their reads?

Why attack Gamma for being away before deadline? He wouldn't change anything, if was there, and he wasn't important all game, just was there, trying to PoE game and that's all, so please explain why he was important at deadline, or it's start of frame on Gamma?

And no one answered, why townread Kyo? What i'm missing?
I don't think changing opinions is wrong at all. The ability to reevaluate is a good trait in town imo. However, I think that the
reasons
are inconsistent.

I don't remember why I townread him but I was pretty sure about it before. I think I have to reread and make sure.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1020 (isolation #212) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:44 am

Post by nydushermain »

In post 1019, Srceenplay wrote:I'm on page 14

Just read your post, and liked them thoughts.
I will post a read list st d1 end.

I'm still at work now.
Page 14 .-.

I'm going to be away on vacation by the time you finish :( . No rush though, I'd rather you not give artificial reads.

UNVOTE: DBW/Screenplay
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1022 (isolation #213) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:03 pm

Post by nydushermain »

In post 1021, Gamma Emerald wrote:Sweetness
tbh I think the shading on me plus what Accountant brought up is good reason to:
VOTE: Pep
And for other reasons.

VOTE: pep
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1035 (isolation #214) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:30 pm

Post by nydushermain »

@pep, I have to get ready to leave soon but off the top of my head, I feel like the answers you gave are unsatisfactory. I'll just talk about the last post you responded to.
In post 1006, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 985, nydushermain wrote:
In post 444, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 334, Alisae wrote:My reads goes as follows.
Scum: Pep
Other potential scum: Nyd, DBW, Charloux
Town: Ramcius, Mewtaph, Accountant, myself.

Pep has been lurking up to this point. And you may think it's due to inactivity, but I doubt that. Like he's posting in gaps, and if he was town, he's someone I'd expect to be more active and vocal. He's moreso reserved and safe leading up to his posts today. Also he shows no interest in scumhunting.
Not having anyone voted at this point in time tells me you have no real scum reads. This also goes for DBW, who's also lurking, except I don't know them. Either way I see them as a potential partner.
I can see Charloux being paired up with Pep easily. Charloux goes after lurkers but ignores Pep. This seems off to me.
As for Nyd, I'm following Accountant's reasoning and logic moreso then Nyd's on Accountant. Or they could just both be town, which I see happening.
Your only real strong points are that I was innactive for a bit and that I'm not interested in scumhunting. Now let me tell ya, I am interested in scumhunting. Actually I'm trying to achieve that. Kinda hard when you can't really find a place in the disscussion till now. My prime targets till now were Accountatn and Ramicius. Two people you put as Town on your list. Yet you almost haven't touched on anything those 2 people have said till now. And there one of the most active people in the game till now. Most of the post I read from you are on my posts and going againt me. You have a personal agenta? Or you just want to get me out of the game as soon as possible since I'm gonna be the easiest target for you? Let me also point out that I hate when people just say that they are confirmed town in there opinion and put it like it's something normal. For me it's a veyr scummy move and one that should not be neglected. What makes you think you are a town?
In post 715, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 692, Accountant wrote:Pep what are your reads?
Alisae - Scum
DBW - Potential Scum (mostly because he is lurking or not even considering playing the game anymore)
You - Scum leaning to null (Is that a thing?)
Ramicius - null leaning to Town
Chaloux - null leaning to Town
Gamma - null leaning to Scum
Mewtaw - Town

I think I missed one guy so if you see yourself just tell me and I will add you in.
In post 848, Pepchoninga wrote:Well, I had an early scumread on Ramicius. But with time I stated he became more of a null and in recent time he a town IMO. As said the read was early and was mostly due to his hostile and very aggressive playstyle at the beggining. His change was well receved by everybody and was explainable.

Now my biggest targets are Alisae, Gamma and maybe Accountant a bit.
Can you clarify how you went from ramcius as your top two scum to town? I don't quite understand your reasoning.

In post 719, Pepchoninga wrote:Oh yeah, Nyd is Town
In post 977, Pepchoninga wrote:Honestly I belive that my reads have changed a little.

I think that the possible scum are either Gamma, nyd and/or Accountant
How did you evolve from me being town to suddenly possible scum? One of the ways you read me was in the quote below:
so you're saying you read me off "pure frustration" which is probably off tone (I'm assuming). Yet after the EoD, accountant who had been scum reading me for the majority of the game and ended up giving me a null read decided to read me town after my reaction. To me, that means that my reaction was townier than my reactions towards pressure, etc., so I feel like the way you're reading the game is inconsistent. I'd expect an even stronger town read out of you on me.
First on Ramicius. Now I don't think it isn't explained in the post previous to the ones your quoted, but the reason is simple. Ram was an early SR. I read him scum for his rather disrespectful behavior in the beginning and really angry comments most of the time. While I didn't get the most satisfying answer I also didn't have any real leads on him being scum. And with time I found people that I had some leads and I persuaded them. Obviously I was wrong but this doesn't change my reasoning.

I don't Really get what you mean by the second one. Your reaction was townie like and that is why you got a slight town read from me. Relly one action is enough to make yourself look like a different person. Those changes should be aknowledged as they are what helps us deduce who is who. I don't see how this makes my reading on the game inconsistent.
Your ramcius read doesn't really make sense to me? Gotta elaborate on that because all you're saying is "I had him mafia, then just put him town"

You said it was "always town" and then you said I did something that was never scum and you ended up with me as a null read. Just really odd to me.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1038 (isolation #215) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:23 am

Post by nydushermain »

@pep that's possible because I found your answers confusing...
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1086 (isolation #216) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:02 pm

Post by nydushermain »

Did you ignore my response to your question of accountant ssbm? I responded saying it wasn't such weird behaviour because gamma also said my reaction was towny
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1087 (isolation #217) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:03 pm

Post by nydushermain »

You're also insane if you think that I as scum partners with accountant go through his past games -.-
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1104 (isolation #218) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:48 am

Post by nydushermain »

I'll be back on Wednesday officially (Tuesday unofficially) so I'll refrain from any votes for now. I actually thought I invited a while ago. It would be unfair of me to keep pep as my top scum without carefully reading and only skimming through posts when admittedly I might be having a misunderstanding of his actions.

UNVOTE: pep

I actually thought I unvoted already but just incase
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1176 (isolation #219) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:29 am

Post by nydushermain »

Waking up to accountant at L-1 so tempting LOL. Was I right day 1?? Either way I'll see you guys day after tomorrow.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1196 (isolation #220) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:41 am

Post by nydushermain »

I'll be home in 6 hours ish
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1198 (isolation #221) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:37 pm

Post by nydushermain »

Are you guys waiting on me o.O to make a big decision?
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1202 (isolation #222) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:24 pm

Post by nydushermain »

Well it's tempting because I want to know if my day 1 was right because if it was, I was pretty much bullied out of the read. Also, might I suggest not reading me scum ssbm because I'm kinda gonna ignore your scumread on me from now until it gets any form of traction. Focus on someone who might get lynched and listen to your predecessor who called me town.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1203 (isolation #223) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:25 pm

Post by nydushermain »

Also, how you ever had me as a scum team with accountant is crazy when I was at like L-1 because of accountant's push on me.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1205 (isolation #224) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:38 pm

Post by nydushermain »

In post 431, Ramcius wrote:VOTE: Nys

You say you would lynch DBW, but you not voting him yet, you said you would hammer, if there was 4th vote, but ignore Alisa saying same few posts ago, so who stopped you do 4th and Alisa hammer? You talk much, but i can't see any actual town motivation in your actions, and i'm not conf bias on you, i pointed things i didn't liked in you, yet instead of explaining, you tried dodge with "town can do it too, not just scum", now OMGUS on Alisa not makes you look good at all

Pep, i'm still waiting you start doing your glorious scumhunt, we hear so much, yet we have to see, and if you forgot, it was you, who attacked me, not other way, so don't pretend offended now
I can't say for certain but I'm pretty sure this out me to L-1. I gave reads after under the assumption that I could be hammered while I slept so if it wasn't L-1, I feel stupid
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1207 (isolation #225) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:05 pm

Post by nydushermain »

Is it relevant that this happened?
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1208 (isolation #226) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:00 pm

Post by nydushermain »

I'm home btw but not feeling as motivated as I did on vacation rofl.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1211 (isolation #227) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:43 pm

Post by nydushermain »

I'm kind of up to date? I've skimmed a little bit but I have read every post. Might not have committed them to memory but yeah.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1215 (isolation #228) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:51 pm

Post by nydushermain »

To be honest, both pep and accountant were in my potential scum list going into day 2. I think I need to reread pep's ISO to make sure. I had DBW as potential scum and it's kind of hard to read you imo because you're a replacement so I'm going to refrain from giving a stance on you.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1217 (isolation #229) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:56 pm

Post by nydushermain »

I agree that it doesn't make him scum but him just doing nothing at all, not replacing, etc. He wasn't fit for this game and should've just been lynched. The towniest thing he did was not reply in this thread for 3 days in a row.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1219 (isolation #230) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:01 pm

Post by nydushermain »

No. Lynching because I don't have him as town so lynching into my potential mafia is fine.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1220 (isolation #231) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:03 pm

Post by nydushermain »

In post 1216, Srceenplay wrote:I am town, and just because DBW post pointless stuff doesn't make him scum. I can't see how you guys were going there.
I think this is an interesting post. You say that you know you're town and you can't see how people were going on DBW. That's something I assume you felt when you were catching up. Since you being town is one of your most definite pieces of information, don't you try to find interactions, etc. with the people alive today and DBW before you replaced him? It's odd to me that you're bringing it up for the first time (unless memory serves me wrong).
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1222 (isolation #232) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:25 pm

Post by nydushermain »

It feels kind of like you're trying to make everyone forget that you replaced DBW and trying to be read as town by acting like you're game solving. If you really felt that way, I feel like town!srceenplay would be trying to determine whether or not people pushed on DBW (you) for the right reasons.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1224 (isolation #233) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:33 pm

Post by nydushermain »

I assume you have thought about it, but chose to ignore it for some reason or not talk about it in your attempts to scum hunt.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1226 (isolation #234) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:40 pm

Post by nydushermain »

Why? I'd only do that if it gave me good reads this game. Doesn't seem like it's garnered anything for you thus far so why is that a potential strategy in the future?
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1228 (isolation #235) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:51 pm

Post by nydushermain »

What did you pick up then?
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1230 (isolation #236) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:09 pm

Post by nydushermain »

What about people who did vote your slot? Did you think that people had good reasons for doing so? Because if you're thinking "town what he hell are you doing?" then the first thing that comes to my mind isn't "hey, let's look at my nonvoters to find a mafia," the first thing that comes to my mind is "people are being so stupid voting on me, not everyone can be town."
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1232 (isolation #237) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:21 pm

Post by nydushermain »

In post 1231, Srceenplay wrote:Everyone who did vote had the same reason. All of them can't be scum.
When I first found out I was coming into this game I look and see that I was already been put up quickly. The first thing I did before reading was a quick look at the votes. Why did this person automatically put me up so fast D2. That drew my intention. After the read through I didn't see any votes from slot so I reread that ISO first.
That's not true o.O . Some people voted on D1 to prod, I wanted to vote because of PoE and frustration, etc.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1233 (isolation #238) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:22 pm

Post by nydushermain »

Did any vote on your slot seem opportunistic? Odd? Particularly weirdly timed?
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1236 (isolation #239) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:16 pm

Post by nydushermain »

Accountant voted on me and then voted on alisae. These were people accountant claimed were scum. Is it weird that accountant had no read on your slot and chose not to vote on your slot d1? I can see town!accountant voting on his scum reads which is why he can't just randomly vote on a lurker who has done (in my opinion) nothing alignment indicative. Then, on day 2, after people start falling into his null list (myself included), then he puts a vote on someone because he doesn't have any hard scum?
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1237 (isolation #240) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:16 pm

Post by nydushermain »

That's not an accusation against you btw, that's a theory up for discussion if that's what's making you scumread him.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1239 (isolation #241) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:57 pm

Post by nydushermain »

Sane thing as you ramcius. No hard scum read. Mostly PoE and deadweight.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1240 (isolation #242) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:58 pm

Post by nydushermain »

His attempts to "catch up" were also... really weak
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1241 (isolation #243) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:59 pm

Post by nydushermain »

Also, what if I had him as scum for lurking? What can't you accept about that?
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1243 (isolation #244) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:33 pm

Post by nydushermain »

I read ssbm towny as well as mewtaph
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1247 (isolation #245) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:36 pm

Post by nydushermain »

In post 1246, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1243, nydushermain wrote:I read ssbm towny as well as mewtaph
so, you had townread on Mewtaph despite he had quite few messages and was lurking, but you scumread DBW for lurking? and also we got another lurker slot lynched D1, and that flipped VT, so your logic hold no water so to say

I can't remember, it was you, who defended against my accusations telling i should see that town could do things i called scumslips too, not just scum? Or it was Charloux?

Also, could you tell me why you so aggressive tell people they should read you as a town? Cause i saw that 2 times already on D2
1. I townread mewtaph because his content was towny, regardless of whether or not he had low activity. DBW did nothing that I thought was particularly alignment indicative in his posts. I don't scumread DBW for lurking. I just don't townread him so he's in my PoE. I never said I scumread anyone for lurking.... Reread perhaps?

2. Don't know what this is about

3. Quote them
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1262 (isolation #246) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:19 am

Post by nydushermain »

In post 1249, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1247, nydushermain wrote:
In post 1246, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1243, nydushermain wrote:I read ssbm towny as well as mewtaph
so, you had townread on Mewtaph despite he had quite few messages and was lurking, but you scumread DBW for lurking? and also we got another lurker slot lynched D1, and that flipped VT, so your logic hold no water so to say

I can't remember, it was you, who defended against my accusations telling i should see that town could do things i called scumslips too, not just scum? Or it was Charloux?

Also, could you tell me why you so aggressive tell people they should read you as a town? Cause i saw that 2 times already on D2
1. I townread mewtaph because his content was towny, regardless of whether or not he had low activity. DBW did nothing that I thought was particularly alignment indicative in his posts. I don't scumread DBW for lurking. I just don't townread him so he's in my PoE. I never said I scumread anyone for lurking.... Reread perhaps?

2. Don't know what this is about

3. Quote them
In post 1241, nydushermain wrote:Also, what if I had him as scum for lurking? What can't you accept about that?
this, and my point is that lurking is NAI, and at this point we have replacement of DBW, but you insist on your DBW read, instead doing read on his replacement, and all you say is lurking to scumread him
In post 1248, Pepchoninga wrote:I like discussion and all, but why is this the topic?

Ram you trying to make a case on nyd maybe?
Not really, but we still don't know second scum, and Nyd can be it, Acc pointed out Gamma's defense on Nyd, thus trying portray Nyd as town from Gamma defending Nyd for his reactions, and he's only Acc townread besides me, also, he was on both wagons D2
Tell me when I say lurking is scummy o.O . I said that lurking isn't alignment indicative. I merely posed a hypothetical of "what if I scumread him for that reason? What would you think of it?" And you're now in this weird world where I actually scumread DBW's slot for his lurking?
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1263 (isolation #247) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:20 am

Post by nydushermain »

I feel like someone is going to get mislynched by ramcius somewhere down the line due to his lack of competency on the english language :(
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1265 (isolation #248) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:32 am

Post by nydushermain »

@ssbm yet you ignore every response I ever give to your questions kek
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1272 (isolation #249) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:05 am

Post by nydushermain »

In post 1271, Pepchoninga wrote:Ok, last thing. You are obviously experienced but you don't seem to be one bit concerned that you are at L-1.

So, I'm gonna ask you. Would you claim? I'm not asking you to specifically do it, but more so would you. And if you would, will you? This is an important question to me and I think to everybody else.
Seems like a stupid question imo. If someone gives the intent to hammer, accountant would obviously claim?
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1275 (isolation #250) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:15 am

Post by nydushermain »

I didn't give intent. Just that it was tempting
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1279 (isolation #251) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:23 am

Post by nydushermain »

In post 1276, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1275, nydushermain wrote:I didn't give intent. Just that it was tempting
who you want lynch then?
Hard question. I'm okay with any of screenplay, pep, and accountant being the lynch for today for now. It feels like pep is the scummiest of the three to me, followed by accountant, but I'd have to reread. I think that it's probably going to be between the two unless screenplay does something absolutely scummy out of the blue.

I say that pep feels the scummiest but that's because of day 1 and what I've read before going off on vacation. When I stop feeling lazy, I'm going to look at their argument on day 2 and see who's townier in my eyes.

My current list is something along the lines of:

Towny: Gamma, Ramcius, SSBM
Neutral: Screenplay
Scummy: Pep, Accountant (ish?)

I'm finding it easier to be confident on my town this game more than my scum it appears although I guess that's only natural since there's more town than scum...

For the record Ramcius, I'm mostly town reading you atm off one post you made day 1 so when you say things like "why aren't people acting towny," try taking a step back and thinking "am I sounding towny?" I feel like a lot of your pushes are so awful. That's not saying that you're not pushing on scum because I think there's a good chance that some of your nonsense accusations have managed to make contact with something scummy but your reasoning.... geez....

Gamma I might actually need to reconsider. I've mostly been ignoring him since he's felt more passive town to me but I think he's been pushing on someone today? His posting density is just so low it's hard to really keep up. Either way, townie points for him for defending me day 1.

SSBM seems like he's trying to do something? I think it's a very odd strategy as scum!ssbm to try to go after me after people have come out in the beginning of the day and said that I was very towny (them being gamma and accountant). If he is scum, it seems like it's an obviously futile lynch? Kinda like that he's going for worlds of 2 and trying to lynch me off me overlapping. I think that's a townie train of thought but he's barking up the wrong tree and is going to waste a lot of time and energy if he continues on this path. I'd probably think he was a bit scummier tbh if he wasn't in mewtaph's slot.

I'm going to agree with Ramcius in that screenplay does sound somewhat townie but I feel like with the little posts he's made thus far and the limited interactions he's had, it's really easy to be read town (imo) as a replacement because you're just coming in with a fresh perspective. If he's scum, he hasn't had to have a consistent plan. He hasn't had as many posts as we have to make potential fuck ups. That's why he's in neutral for me for now and I do think that he's done a couple of odd things?

I'm kinda swinging accountant from scum to neutral to scum to neutral back and forth. You guys should know by now why I scumread him initially as it was the subject of half the thread. I thought that my case wasn't actually as strong as I had perceived because my strongest reason for scum reading him was based on meta but after rereading his past games, it didn't seem too telling so I put him in neutral because I didn't want to deal with rereading the like 40 pages of us two arguing. I think that pep or whoever it is that said it was right though. I think that accountant's scum read on alisae was really odd. Really sudden change of heart. I feel like accountant might have just been ignoring what alisae was saying? Because I was convinced by his case on himself being town. Something along the lines of "why would I act as arbitrator for you two if I'm scum and you two are TvTing?" blah blah. I feel like any reasonable player, especially one that's experienced should've read him town? Eh.

Pep I'm probably going to have to reread but I think that his reaction to alisae's push was not normal? It was like an extreme OMGUS. Not really sure on this one but he didn't really project towniness to me during day 1 aside from his initial scum read on accountant which could be wrong.

If we're constructing potential worlds, I can only see a clear connection between pep and accountant being scum partners because of what I said before. Scum!acc is vs me, town!nyd, and if I get lynched, the person who was number one on my lynch list was scum!acc so once I flip, scum!acc looks hella scummy. Then, town!ali joins the game and scum reads scum!pep. Both town!ali and scum!acc are on me. However, town!ali still wants to lynch scum!pep right after me regardless of my alignment flip. Then, scum!acc decides "let's kill town!ali instead" because I swap my read on scum!acc to null. At that point, I'm no longer pushing on scum!acc, and only town!ali is pushing on scum so scum!acc decides to swap the wagon onto town!ali which protects partner pep.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1280 (isolation #252) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:27 am

Post by nydushermain »

^ that being said, they're doing a super sub optimal bus today if they really are partners
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1282 (isolation #253) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:33 am

Post by nydushermain »

In post 1281, Srceenplay wrote:Why would Account keep pep at L-1 for so long if they are buddies?
I agree :P
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1283 (isolation #254) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:35 am

Post by nydushermain »

I admit it's not a strong case on them being scum together but I don't really see any other obvious connections.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1284 (isolation #255) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:47 am

Post by nydushermain »

The thing I'm trying to figure out is this.
In post 1044, Srceenplay wrote:My read from reading through.

Town
Pep
Ram
Ny
Kyo
Gamma
Account
Scum
So first off, I don't think you're scum partners with accountant. Your push on him today pushing him to L-1, etc., and STILL being on him is insanity levels of busing when pep could potentially be lynched (who would be town in this case). It's also a douchey thing to do, to come into the game as a replacement scum and decide right off the bat to hard bus your partner.

Does this mean you're scum partners with pep? I don't really think so either. I mean, I could see it being possible because you're opting for an accountant lynch over a pep lynch when they're both very possible lynch targets but I just find it so odd to think that a mafia replacement comes bursting in and instantly putting his scum partner at the top of his town list. I feel like scum mentality just puts him at MOST second highest town or somewhere in the middle. Especially since the DBW slot had a lot of votes on him. It would just be aligning eachother soooo closely. There was probably some pep interaction with DBW which further distances you two as well.

I feel like I'm kind of forced to put you into town because I can't currently see you being with my potential scum. There's a good chance I'm wrong on someone in my town reads though which could put you on a team with them, or my pep/screenplay not being a team reasoning could be poor and it's actually the case. Either way, I think that pep and accountant are more likely to flip scum than you and if I'm right on at least one of them, I think you're unlikely to be scum. If you are scum though, I think that your partner is hiding in my town list. Maybe gamma or ramcius since ramcius called you towny randomly.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1285 (isolation #256) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:49 am

Post by nydushermain »

If I had to replace you with someone on my list of potential scum, it would probably be gamma. So the revised list based on 1284 would be

Towny: Ramcius, SSBM, Screen
Null: Gamma
Scummy: Pep, Acc
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1287 (isolation #257) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:59 am

Post by nydushermain »

In post 1286, Ramcius wrote:Nyd, when people will start calling me scum, i will consider changing my ways of playing here, but for now i'm confident, and you say my pushes are awful? I see this as people being awful at being/pretending to be town, ask yourself, why it's only me townread by pretty much all, while everyone else is on 2-3 ppl scumlist?

I think this day goes without lynch, so

VOTE: No lynch

i just can't any longer, sooner we start night and i get out of here, the better

P-edit: very nice, Nyd, you jsut said Srceen is town for putting Pep on top townread, the very same reason i townread, and you call my read on him random? :D
Haha was that the reason? What I meant was that you said people were not acting towny at all and just scummy and then you said that screen was towny when he was the newest replacement which I found to be a pretty quick read on someone. I didn't really note the reason. And I didn't say screen is town for putting pep as his top town read, I just think that there's at least one mafia in pep and accountant and I think that the reason why pep+screen isn't likely is because of his top town read on pep. Then, there's also the acc+screen interaction which I think is highly unlikely. It's not a one dimensional, he's towny cuz he read pep towny read.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1288 (isolation #258) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:00 am

Post by nydushermain »

@ramcius, I was about to announce my intent to hammer accountant, giving him a chance to claim. Mind putting your vote back on him? Or do you feel more comfortable with you announcing your intent to hammer with me putting accountant to L-1?
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1289 (isolation #259) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:05 am

Post by nydushermain »

In post 1083, Ramcius wrote:At this point i'm ok with Accountant lynch, i was against before, cause i wanted get rid lurkers and Accountant was more active, so better choice for late game, but now he do nothing, and i really puzzled how town IC could let it go DBW L-1 on start of D2 without a blink, and vote on Pep was to get reaction, yet Pep L-1 and Accountant doesn't care, don't push, don't ask claim

I'm certain for 1 thing now - Screen/Pep isn't scum team, no scum would put partner on top townread, when that partner is at L-1, well, probably scum wouldn't put anyone on top townread, if that person is L-1 - it's asking for attention, and no scum want it
... LOL I swear I wasn't sheeping.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1291 (isolation #260) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:22 am

Post by nydushermain »

@accountant, I'm going to hammer you after your next post if you're not a power role. This is my intent to vote on you
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1295 (isolation #261) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:58 am

Post by nydushermain »

In post 1293, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1292, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1291, nydushermain wrote:@accountant, I'm going to hammer you after your next post if you're not a power role. This is my intent to vote on you
Have quite a lot of work but will try to comment on the things that have been happening and get inti the discussion. For now this.

What would him saying he is a power role do? If he is town it would be easy for scum to counter claim. I don't think that role claiming itself would do much. Rather if he is willing to do it.
scum can't counterclaim - in that case Accountant get lynched most likely and scum will get rope D3, if that's their plan, they could simple hammer any of L-1 in D2, but i fear we might have mass claim, if Acc claims PR anyway, we have no idea what role list we got, to know that requires 3 roles to know while we got only 1 now
If acc claims PR, he should just claim role because scum knows the exact setup already. They know if it's tracker or cop because they have role blocker or goon.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1299 (isolation #262) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:25 am

Post by nydushermain »

In post 1297, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 1295, nydushermain wrote:
In post 1293, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1292, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1291, nydushermain wrote:@accountant, I'm going to hammer you after your next post if you're not a power role. This is my intent to vote on you
Have quite a lot of work but will try to comment on the things that have been happening and get inti the discussion. For now this.

What would him saying he is a power role do? If he is town it would be easy for scum to counter claim. I don't think that role claiming itself would do much. Rather if he is willing to do it.
scum can't counterclaim - in that case Accountant get lynched most likely and scum will get rope D3, if that's their plan, they could simple hammer any of L-1 in D2, but i fear we might have mass claim, if Acc claims PR anyway, we have no idea what role list we got, to know that requires 3 roles to know while we got only 1 now
If acc claims PR, he should just claim role because scum knows the exact setup already. They know if it's tracker or cop because they have role blocker or goon.
Can you rephrase that for me. I don't understand what you are trying to say
Basically, unless I'm understanding this incorrectly, the setup is either a column or a row of the 3x3 matrix. Since we know that there is (was) a medic, it has to either be the medic/vanillamafia/tracker combo, or the medic/cop/mafiaroleblocker combo. So since the mafia know whether or not they have a role blocker or just vanilla mafia, they know which PR we have left (tracker or cop). Thus, if anyone is a PR and only claims PR instead of the actual investigative role, all they're doing is witholding information from town that scum already know.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1301 (isolation #263) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:32 am

Post by nydushermain »

Yeah pretty much.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1321 (isolation #264) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:00 am

Post by nydushermain »

VOTE: accountant

Fingers crossed. Sorry if you're town.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1324 (isolation #265) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:34 am

Post by nydushermain »

In post 1322, Accountant wrote:*sighs*

Lynch pep, please. I don't think Screenplay is scum with Pep, so it's either ssbm or Gamma.
So you were town? .-.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1328 (isolation #266) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:37 am

Post by nydushermain »

Pep is next for sure... If he's not scum, game is over
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1330 (isolation #267) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:58 am

Post by nydushermain »

@pep, who are your scum assuming acc flips town? ignore the potential night kill.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1343 (isolation #268) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:53 am

Post by nydushermain »

I'm not liking how complacent pep and gamma are with this. I feel like if I were town in either of their positions, I'd be freaking out. If I were town!gamma, I'd be saying "UNVOTE NOW" and yelling at pep in the case that he's town. If I were town!pep, I'd not vote so early in a lylo situation -_-
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1344 (isolation #269) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:54 am

Post by nydushermain »

This feels like a partner vs partner bus since pep knows he's getting lynched. He's trying to distance as much as possible from gamma. Either way, I think ample time has passed in which if both gamma and pep were town, mafia would have hammered.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1380 (isolation #270) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:43 am

Post by nydushermain »

In post 1345, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1342, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 1341, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1339, Srceenplay wrote:I'm sorry but saying believe me or not is not going to work. My trust on everyone is running a little thin at the moment
Understandable. I myself don't really know what to rhink of this game.
Then you really should unvote
Why should I? I want answers from Gamma, since the guy has been alwfuly inconsistent. If me voting him would get those answers, then I'm willing too.
So pep, you're saying you want answers out of gamma which means you could consider him potentially town. You're not 100% he's scum. But you put a vote on him? So if you're town, and gamma is town, the two mafia hammer just insta vote on gamma and the game is over. I'd be freaking the fuck out right now if I were town!gamma because I'd KNOW that if you were town, pep, that the game is over.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1381 (isolation #271) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:45 am

Post by nydushermain »

Pep unvote -_- don't be stupid
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1384 (isolation #272) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:39 am

Post by nydushermain »

VT
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1386 (isolation #273) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:54 am

Post by nydushermain »

If you're town and gamma is real we've already lost with you refusing to unvote...
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1387 (isolation #274) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:58 am

Post by nydushermain »

If ssbm and screenplay are scum together, they just hammer gamma. On that note, I don't actually think screenplay is scum with ssbm. I'm 100% certain that there's one between pep and gamma. Normally, I would think that there's a chance that scum partner ssbm just isn't logging on and scum!screenplay is waiting but I don't think that he ever asks town!pep to unvote on town!gamma because he just wants to wait for ssbm to log on and then just hammer. There's no way. So fmpov, 1 between pep and gamma AT LEAST. We know there's 1 between gamma and ssbm because of the claim as well. The thing that's odd about the claim is that I find it strange that ssbm would be the one to send out the kill. Since mafia can decide on who is doing the killing, since I refuse to believe that it's a world of SSBM + gamma, it would have to be ssbm + pep if gamma is real. That means that ssbm, who wasn't being particularly scum read, decided that he was going to risk getting caught as the mafia when everyone is pretty much already saying that pep, his partner in this case, was getting lynched the next day? I don't believe that ssbm would ever lead that. I think that ssbm would hand it off to scum partner pep.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1389 (isolation #275) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:03 pm

Post by nydushermain »

For the record, I still believe that there's a good chance that pep and gamma are together.
In post 1379, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1377, Srceenplay wrote:I gtg go for a few. Please wait before anyone votes. Pep you should remove your vote.
I won't until everyone claims.
This is especially strange. If you think that screenplay is scum, you just keep your vote here. That's fine if you're 100% sure. However, you said "I won't until everyone claims." What is that supposed to mean? Once a counterclaim potentially happens, you just decide, "alright, now let's evaluate alignments." ?????? You could literally lose here if you're town because you're waiting out on future evaluations.
In post 1382, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1381, nydushermain wrote:Pep unvote -_- don't be stupid
Belive me on this.
So now you want to just keep the vote there? So you lied about waiting for the claims above? I just don't understand what you're doing if you're town. I'm so tempted to place my vote on you right now but BECAUSE I'M TOWN I won't just randomly throw a vote on someone who could also potentially be town. I want you to read that last sentence if you're town at least 100 times to yourself OUT LOUD and realize what you're doing by voting on gamma.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1390 (isolation #276) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:05 pm

Post by nydushermain »

In post 1388, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1386, nydushermain wrote:If you're town and gamma is real we've already lost with you refusing to unvote...
I'm keeping the vote when I know that I can be active at all times. If you haven't figured out why my vote is still up, then you should try to.
If you're softing a PR, there's literally ZERO reason to hide it. All you're doing is witholding information from town by doing so. Why wouldn't you just say "hey, I'm actually tracker?" Why wait? Just go -_- . I'm not voting on someone who is uncced. I want you to HARD CLAIM right now. VT or tracker/cop? Whichever one you claim now, I am holding onto you forever. If you EVER claim someone else in the future, I am voting on you and we lose if you're town. HARD CLAIM
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1392 (isolation #277) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:07 pm

Post by nydushermain »

In post 1391, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1387, nydushermain wrote:If ssbm and screenplay are scum together, they just hammer gamma. On that note, I don't actually think screenplay is scum with ssbm. I'm 100% certain that there's one between pep and gamma. Normally, I would think that there's a chance that scum partner ssbm just isn't logging on and scum!screenplay is waiting but I don't think that he ever asks town!pep to unvote on town!gamma because he just wants to wait for ssbm to log on and then just hammer. There's no way. So fmpov, 1 between pep and gamma AT LEAST. We know there's 1 between gamma and ssbm because of the claim as well. The thing that's odd about the claim is that I find it strange that ssbm would be the one to send out the kill. Since mafia can decide on who is doing the killing, since I refuse to believe that it's a world of SSBM + gamma, it would have to be ssbm + pep if gamma is real. That means that ssbm, who wasn't being particularly scum read, decided that he was going to risk getting caught as the mafia when everyone is pretty much already saying that pep, his partner in this case, was getting lynched the next day? I don't believe that ssbm would ever lead that. I think that ssbm would hand it off to scum partner pep.
As I said, Kyouko claim is incredible important. Your theory kinda confuses me. What are you actually implying. If you are defending Kyouko, then you think that Gamma is scum in your words, at least that is what I'm getting from them.
Not defending kyouko one bit. All I'm saying is that SSBM and screenplay are very unlikely to be together because if you and gamma were town, screenplay would in zero worlds tell you to unvote. He'd just wait, all excited like a little kid and when partner ssbm logs on, would just hammer and win.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1393 (isolation #278) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:07 pm

Post by nydushermain »

SSBM's claim is important to wait for. WHICH IS WHY YOU UNVOTE
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1396 (isolation #279) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:10 pm

Post by nydushermain »

Are you VT or PR pep? Claim it.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1398 (isolation #280) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:11 pm

Post by nydushermain »

So then why the fuck are you voting on an unCCed tracker???
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1399 (isolation #281) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:11 pm

Post by nydushermain »

In post 1394, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1077, Gamma Emerald wrote:I feel like Mewtaph/ssbm was the most under-the-radar player overall Day 1.
Would like some examples of what you see in Accountant.
I think this explains EXACTLY why ssbm ran the kill. There we're many light FoSes but no hard suspicion.
at the end of Day 2.
I think he could easily send the kill day 1, but not day 2. Pep was going downhill. Why try to save him now?
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1401 (isolation #282) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:13 pm

Post by nydushermain »

In post 1400, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1398, nydushermain wrote:So then why the fuck are you voting on an unCCed tracker???
Because I think it's a good lynch. I'm interested to see wether mafia think the same.
WHAT???????
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1402 (isolation #283) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:14 pm

Post by nydushermain »

Okay I'm done with you. You can't possibly be town here.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1404 (isolation #284) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:15 pm

Post by nydushermain »

HOW IS IT BAITING ANYONE?
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1405 (isolation #285) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:17 pm

Post by nydushermain »

You PUT GAMMA AT L-2. If you and gamma were town, and screenplay and ssbm were scum, they could LITERALLY push it to an automatic lynch by coordinating their timing in mafia chat before you even realized why you're so damn wrong. Heck, what if I'M SCUM? and did it? What if I was with screenplay or ssbm and we decided to hammer? What's the bait?
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1408 (isolation #286) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:19 pm

Post by nydushermain »

In post 1407, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1405, nydushermain wrote:You PUT GAMMA AT L-2. If you and gamma were town, and screenplay and ssbm were scum, they could LITERALLY push it to an automatic lynch by coordinating their timing in mafia chat before you even realized why you're so damn wrong. Heck, what if I'M SCUM? and did it? What if I was with screenplay or ssbm and we decided to hammer? What's the bait?
I'm basically in here at all times. Honestly I was taking a risk at outspeeding mafia. And how the fuck do you have a mafia chat?
Is that not a thing here?
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1410 (isolation #287) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:20 pm

Post by nydushermain »

In post 1405, nydushermain wrote:You PUT GAMMA AT L-2. If you and gamma were town, and screenplay and ssbm were scum, they could LITERALLY push it to an automatic lynch by coordinating their timing in mafia chat before you even realized why you're so damn wrong. Heck, what if I'M SCUM? and did it? What if I was with screenplay or ssbm and we decided to hammer? What's the bait?
I'm basically in here at all times. Honestly I was taking a risk at outspeeding mafia. And how the fuck do you have a mafia chat?
So how's this baiting anything if ssbm votes? What do you do? If ssbm votes because obviously there's at least one between him and gamma GUARENTEED because of the claim. Do you say "omg ssbm mafia, I caught you!" ??? How's that a bait? When from town!ssbm's pov, gamma is confirmed scum?
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1411 (isolation #288) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:21 pm

Post by nydushermain »

In post 1409, Pepchoninga wrote:If you and Srceenplay were scum, we would have already lost. We haven't so for now, I'm pushing this possibility down the train.
Why have you already lost if me and screenplay were scum? We would try to hammer gamma right now and you'd be fast enough to stop it right?
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1414 (isolation #289) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:22 pm

Post by nydushermain »

In post 1413, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1408, nydushermain wrote:
Is that not a thing here?
You need an Encryptor to have a Day chat. I don't really think this is the case in here.
On teamliquid, mafia got to chat with eachother in a separate chat.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1420 (isolation #290) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:28 pm

Post by nydushermain »

In post 1416, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1410, nydushermain wrote:
So how's this baiting anything if ssbm votes? What do you do? If ssbm votes because obviously there's at least one between him and gamma GUARENTEED because of the claim. Do you say "omg ssbm mafia, I caught you!" ??? How's that a bait? When from town!ssbm's pov, gamma is confirmed scum?
Yes that's why we need Kyouko's reaction. If he hops on the Gamma wagon without a good explanation and his claim seems fake, he is mafia. Else Gamma is mafia. If he refuses to claim and goes for the attempt to ly ch Gamma, he is scum. It's a bait and a reaction test. I'm a bit irritated that you made me explain it, but at least it makes you a very string town in my reads.
There doesn't need to be a good reason for ssbm to jump on gamma -_-

Gamma claimed that SSBM is confirmed mafia to him so to SSBM, Gamma is CONFIRMED MAFIA. HE DOESN'T NEED A GOOD REASON
so tell me, what do you hope to gain from this damn vote?
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1422 (isolation #291) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:36 pm

Post by nydushermain »

BTW, worlds that are possible:

SSBM + Gamma
Gamma + Pep
SSBM + Pep
Screenplay + SSBM
Gamma + Screenplay

These are the ONLY ones if you guys assume I'm town. This is a blanket list as well using ONLY the fact that gamma is claiming that ssbm is confirmed scum. In that case, if gamma is town, ssbm MUST be scum so worlds like screenplay + pep, etc. do not exist. I think that screenplay not being with ssbm still holds because of the way that screenplay asked pep to unvote.

SSBM + Gamma
Gamma + Pep
SSBM + Pep
Gamma + Screenplay

With everyone EXCEPT gamma and SSBM claiming VT, we KNOW for a FACT that one of them is actually town. This also eliminates the world of SSBM + gamma.

Gamma + Pep
SSBM + Pep
Gamma + Screenplay

So we're at this point now as the final list if I use my reads. The only world I eliminated based purely off reads is screenplay + ssbm. If everyone is true to their VT claims, ssbm + gamma is a world NEVER.

So now we look through the past and see, is it possible for certain people to be with eachother?
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1424 (isolation #292) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:42 pm

Post by nydushermain »

In post 1423, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1422, nydushermain wrote:BTW, worlds that are possible:

SSBM + Gamma
Gamma + Pep
SSBM + Pep
Screenplay + SSBM
Gamma + Screenplay

These are the ONLY ones if you guys assume I'm town. This is a blanket list as well using ONLY the fact that gamma is claiming that ssbm is confirmed scum. In that case, if gamma is town, ssbm MUST be scum so worlds like screenplay + pep, etc. do not exist. I think that screenplay not being with ssbm still holds because of the way that screenplay asked pep to unvote.

SSBM + Gamma
Gamma + Pep
SSBM + Pep
Gamma + Screenplay

With everyone EXCEPT gamma and SSBM claiming VT, we KNOW for a FACT that one of them is actually town. This also eliminates the world of SSBM + gamma.

Gamma + Pep
SSBM + Pep
Gamma + Screenplay

So we're at this point now as the final list if I use my reads. The only world I eliminated based purely off reads is screenplay + ssbm. If everyone is true to their VT claims, ssbm + gamma is a world NEVER.

So now we look through the past and see, is it possible for certain people to be with eachother?
I actually belive that Kyouko + Srceenplay is one of the most possible scenarios.
Then why does scum!screenplay ask you to unvote instead of waiting for ssbm to come back?
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1426 (isolation #293) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:50 pm

Post by nydushermain »

In post 776, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 575, DeathByWobbuffet wrote:
In post 574, Alisae wrote:Because if it was you wouldn't be hiding it from everyone else.
How has he been hiding it? From what I've seen so far Pep has been fairly open about the whole thing.
Wait really, this is your catch up? :lol:
In post 967, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:That was clearly a frustrated self-hammer, a strategic one wouldn't point out PR tells. Not what I was expecting for either flip, but I guess the Charloux kill is unsurprising after what Alisae said. Gonna start here until something meaningful comes out of DBW though
Kinda liking these posts. Makes the SSBM + screenplay world less likely.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1427 (isolation #294) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:50 pm

Post by nydushermain »

In post 1425, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1424, nydushermain wrote:
In post 1423, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1422, nydushermain wrote:BTW, worlds that are possible:

SSBM + Gamma
Gamma + Pep
SSBM + Pep
Screenplay + SSBM
Gamma + Screenplay

SSBM + Gamma
Gamma + Pep
SSBM + Pep
Gamma + Screenplay

Gamma + Pep
SSBM + Pep
Gamma + Screenplay

I actually belive that Kyouko + Srceenplay is one of the most possible scenarios.
Then why does scum!screenplay ask you to unvote instead of waiting for ssbm to come back?
That's a good question...

Easy bluff? Obviously he wouldn't make it that obvious please.
He literally.... doesn't need to talk -_- . All he has to do is just wait. He can say ZERO words until ssbm logs on. It's not about being obvious or hidden, it's about not being stupid.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1429 (isolation #295) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:56 pm

Post by nydushermain »

In post 1428, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1426, nydushermain wrote:
In post 574, Alisae wrote:Because if it was you wouldn't be hiding it from everyone else.
How has he been hiding it? From what I've seen so far Pep has been fairly open about the whole thing.
Less likely. Not unlikely.
Sorry, I misphrased. I mean unlikely.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1433 (isolation #296) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:02 pm

Post by nydushermain »

If something is less likely than it is likely, it is unlikely. For example, screenplay being scum with me because gamma claimed that ssbm is scum.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1434 (isolation #297) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:44 pm

Post by nydushermain »

Is everyone just... gone?
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1453 (isolation #298) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:11 am

Post by nydushermain »

In post 1452, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Just got to this game after work/sleep. Least interested in my newbies so I tend to get to my other stuff first
I feel like I'd be interested if I were cop??
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1455 (isolation #299) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:20 am

Post by nydushermain »

Anyways, with ssbm's green check on pep, it now narrows the possibilities down to

SSBM + Pep
Gamma + Screenplay

This is cool. I mean, I guess ssbm and screenplay could still be scum theoretically but I don't believe it.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1456 (isolation #300) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:21 am

Post by nydushermain »

I was thinking very hard that ssbm could be with pep because ssbm had pep as a potential scum with me and accountant being there too in day 1 but he suddenly removed pep off the list on day 2. Makes sense for him to be cop in that manner which could make it gamma and screenplay. Gamma's check on charloux is really odd to me. I think the coolest thing is that both PR claims are different investigative roles.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1458 (isolation #301) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:07 am

Post by nydushermain »

In post 1457, Pepchoninga wrote:This is why I kept the vote on for this long. It is pressure on Gamma and also a good way to bait scum. Obviously they wouldn't lynch since it would be obvious and Gamma - Srceen weren't really on at the same time, so they couldn't really coordinate. Srceenplay's desperate try to make me look scummy also seemed like a scum slip.

I belive we should lynch Srceenplay today and Gamma tommorow. But some more discussion could be useful.
Your vote was on gamma... how are you preventing gamma and screenplay from coordinating?
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1460 (isolation #302) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:10 am

Post by nydushermain »

But you were voting on gamma -.- so what do you expect screenplay and gamma to do? Hammer himself?
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1462 (isolation #303) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:14 am

Post by nydushermain »

we should just vote on someone who claimed since they're already cross voted.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1463 (isolation #304) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:15 am

Post by nydushermain »

I'm not willing to hammer on my phone but when I'm home in an hour or two I'd be more willing to discuss who we should lynch. I'm confident in my two worlds.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1465 (isolation #305) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:20 am

Post by nydushermain »

I want ssbm to explain his thought process on day 2 interactions with his confirmed town!pep. Gamma, I want you to explain why you checked charloux after the end of day 1 where Alisae pretty much said he was pr, as well as I.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1468 (isolation #306) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:23 am

Post by nydushermain »

In post 1464, Srceenplay wrote:I still have two unanswered questions for them first.
I mean fypov, the world is either me and ssbm, pep and ssbm, or gamma and me. If you're reading me hard town, then gamma is confirmed town to you no? So what questions do you need answered?
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1471 (isolation #307) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:25 am

Post by nydushermain »

From your point of view
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1476 (isolation #308) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:47 am

Post by nydushermain »

In post 1473, Srceenplay wrote:No. I think it is Pep gamma. Or pep ssbm.
How can pep gamma be a world? If pep and gamma and scum, that implies that ssbm is real cop and his town check on pep is a lie?
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1477 (isolation #309) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:47 am

Post by nydushermain »

Everyone who was trying to solve the game either got lynched or nightkilled. Kms
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1481 (isolation #310) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by nydushermain »

Shouldn't you just vote on ssbm then?
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1483 (isolation #311) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:21 pm

Post by nydushermain »

In post 1482, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1436, Srceenplay wrote:@ gamma emerald
Why did you choose to track charloux if Alisea outed him as pr? It is kinda suspicious that you say say you visited that person and that person dies.
I didn't have time to read the game when i submitted my n1 action. All I did was check the flip.
You had 48 hours??
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1496 (isolation #312) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:03 pm

Post by nydushermain »

I think it's ssbm + pep
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1499 (isolation #313) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:34 pm

Post by nydushermain »

In post 1426, nydushermain wrote:
In post 1392, nydushermain wrote:
In post 1391, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1387, nydushermain wrote:If ssbm and screenplay are scum together, they just hammer gamma. On that note, I don't actually think screenplay is scum with ssbm. I'm 100% certain that there's one between pep and gamma. Normally, I would think that there's a chance that scum partner ssbm just isn't logging on and scum!screenplay is waiting but I don't think that he ever asks town!pep to unvote on town!gamma because he just wants to wait for ssbm to log on and then just hammer. There's no way. So fmpov, 1 between pep and gamma AT LEAST. We know there's 1 between gamma and ssbm because of the claim as well. The thing that's odd about the claim is that I find it strange that ssbm would be the one to send out the kill. Since mafia can decide on who is doing the killing, since I refuse to believe that it's a world of SSBM + gamma, it would have to be ssbm + pep if gamma is real. That means that ssbm, who wasn't being particularly scum read, decided that he was going to risk getting caught as the mafia when everyone is pretty much already saying that pep, his partner in this case, was getting lynched the next day? I don't believe that ssbm would ever lead that. I think that ssbm would hand it off to scum partner pep.
As I said, Kyouko claim is incredible important. Your theory kinda confuses me. What are you actually implying. If you are defending Kyouko, then you think that Gamma is scum in your words, at least that is what I'm getting from them.
Not defending kyouko one bit. All I'm saying is that SSBM and screenplay are very unlikely to be together because if you and gamma were town, screenplay would in zero worlds tell you to unvote. He'd just wait, all excited like a little kid and when partner ssbm logs on, would just hammer and win.
For ssbm not being with screenplay imo
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1513 (isolation #314) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:45 pm

Post by nydushermain »

I'm kinda just bored with how little the PR claims are doing...
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1515 (isolation #315) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:49 pm

Post by nydushermain »

I'm kinda just ready to end the day.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1518 (isolation #316) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:10 pm

Post by nydushermain »

VOTE: ssbm

sorry if I'm wrong. I think it's pep/ssbm.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1520 (isolation #317) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:17 pm

Post by nydushermain »

In post 1455, nydushermain wrote:Anyways, with ssbm's green check on pep, it now narrows the possibilities down to

SSBM + Pep
Gamma + Screenplay

This is cool. I mean, I guess ssbm and screenplay could still be scum theoretically but I don't believe it.
You not hammering just confirmed it for me. ssbm is 100% scum.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1521 (isolation #318) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:19 pm

Post by nydushermain »

Screenplay, the worlds from your point of view are:

Nydus + Gamma
Pep + SSBM
SSBM + Me

If gamma were town, I'd vote on him with ssbm when pep was on him instead of trying so hard to get gamma off of him.

Now, fmpov, the possible worlds are:

Screenplay + SSBM
Screenplay + Gamma
Pep + SSBM

If gamma and screenplay were the team, screenplay just hammers right now on ssbm because it's L-1. That removes this possibility 100%. So the worlds are:

screenplay + ssbm, and pep + ssbm.

Eitherway, ssbm is confirmed scum now.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1522 (isolation #319) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:19 pm

Post by nydushermain »

We don't need a consensus. All we need is for one town not to fuck up and vote on a town. As long as NO town vote on town, the game is over.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1523 (isolation #320) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:21 pm

Post by nydushermain »

I was already convinced that screenplay + ssbm was not a world so I'm okay with this. I don't need ssbm and pep to be on my side. I just need ssbm to die now.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1525 (isolation #321) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:30 pm

Post by nydushermain »

In post 1524, Srceenplay wrote:But if it's you and gamma I'm fucked.
If I were scum, granted this is WIFOM, I had this game in the bag without voting as I just did. If I were with gamma, I'd be okay lynching either gamma OR ssbm because I know that town!pep is on my side, townreading me, as well as you. So as long as I get to final 3, I win, instead of rushing things. Just vote...
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1527 (isolation #322) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:42 pm

Post by nydushermain »

If I'm scum, I don't have to have you on my side -_-. Pep already said I'm super town and that you were scummy. I could literally go on gamma with pep and the game would be over the next day if gamma were my mafia partner and ssbm were town.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1529 (isolation #323) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:49 pm

Post by nydushermain »

He didn't become particularly scummy compared to gamma. Pep stayed near my top scum, especially after that dumb gamma vote fiasco earlier in the day. Pep + gamma is not a world so the only world with pep involves SSBM. The only other two worlds were you and ssbm, and you and gamma. The way you and gamma fought eachother made it unlikely for either of you to be partners. I feel like I'm obvious town, as said by gamma and pep so if gamma were scum, he would know he had to push pep/ssbm if he were partners with you... not bus you. So I crossed out the gamma and screenplay world as being less likely than the pep and ssbm world.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1531 (isolation #324) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:50 pm

Post by nydushermain »

That makes ssbm scum in both the remaining worlds of you + ssbm, and pep + ssbm, but regardless, I crossed out you and ssbm being scum a while ago during the day. Also don't believe ssbm saying something along the lines of this game not being as interesting as other games for him. If I were a role were perfect information on certain people (i.e. ssbm with a town check on pep), I'd be super excited and involved. Yeah fucking right he's bored.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1533 (isolation #325) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:56 pm

Post by nydushermain »

Read my associations post -_-. If pep + ssbm is not the world, IT HAS TO BE either you and gamma or you and ssbm. If I eliminate you from being scum, SSBM is AUTOMATICALLY scum. If I eliminate the world of you and gamma, which I believed to be the case (now I know for sure), it still HAS to be ssbm because the remaining worlds are you and ssbm or pep and ssbm.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1538 (isolation #326) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:50 pm

Post by nydushermain »

In post 1537, Srceenplay wrote:In here you give an long account scenario then I ask how is that even possible. You lol and say it's probably not lol.
I said lol it's probably not to the last paragraph. That's all.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1539 (isolation #327) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:51 pm

Post by nydushermain »

In post 1535, Srceenplay wrote:You keep saying what it has to be. But that only assume you being town. Ram was questioning you you told him you we confirmed town. Ssbm asks questions and you tell him to drop it/ look elsewhere because confirmed town. One of the reasons you give for being confirmed town is because Gamma says so.

Maybe it is possible that you and gamma are scum.

And why in the hell are the two pr claims not duking it out in here??
Gamma and I were mind melding. I wouldn't night kill him. He wasn't questioning me from what I recall, we were discussing who could potentially be scum. "I" was the one questioning him.

Also, I didn't say I was confirmed town, I told ssbm that I wasn't getting lynched that day anyways so to back off because it's pointless. Too many people were town reading me that day for me to even be considered a wagon.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1541 (isolation #328) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:14 pm

Post by nydushermain »

In post 1540, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Well if screenplay isn't hammering here it must be gamma/nyd, so pep vote nyd tomorrow if I'm the nk

VOTE: Gamma
Why did it take so long for you to vote gamma when from your point of view, he's confirmed scum?
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1543 (isolation #329) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:25 pm

Post by nydushermain »

In post 1542, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Well I will be the nk if gamma is the roleblocker but if nyd is RB they might leave me alive, but yeah it's Gamma/nyd

I needed to find the second scum before voting him so he couldn't self-hammer before I had time to figure it out and then NK me
ROFL what? how's that ever a thought process haha. Die.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1546 (isolation #330) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:51 pm

Post by nydushermain »

In post 1545, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1543, nydushermain wrote:
In post 1542, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Well I will be the nk if gamma is the roleblocker but if nyd is RB they might leave me alive, but yeah it's Gamma/nyd

I needed to find the second scum before voting him so he couldn't self-hammer before I had time to figure it out and then NK me
Is this a joke? The game continues in LyLo tomorrow, it's not as easy as lynching 1 scum, now that I've found both I'm voting
For not voting rofl. You're just lazy scum.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1547 (isolation #331) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:52 pm

Post by nydushermain »

You wanted to win the game by doing as little as possible, and now you're cucked. The worst part is you're dragging pep down with you.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1548 (isolation #332) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:54 pm

Post by nydushermain »

In post 1545, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1543, nydushermain wrote:

Is this a joke? The game continues in LyLo tomorrow, it's not as easy as lynching 1 scum, now that I've found both I'm voting
And if mafia!nydus were RB, why would I ever leave you alive? If you're real, then I'd have to nk someone else and the game would be auto. You're not thinking about the actual game. You're just typing so that you have a post count.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1550 (isolation #333) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:04 pm

Post by nydushermain »

In post 1549, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:What I mean is "how's that ever a thought process" supposed to be sarcasm?

The game isn't over until we lynch both scum, and I might die tonight, so why would I not use what time I have to catch the second scum after confirming the first?

If Accountant were here to IC he'd be saying the same thing, I'm sure even Gamma agrees this is optimal play but I doubt he'll say it for obvious reasons. If you weren't caught already and weren't a newbie that'd be a slip

pedit:RB can block me and kill conftown Pep, are you even trying?
But to you, you're saying I'm already conf scum. So why would I RB you if I were RB and leave you alive?
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1551 (isolation #334) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:07 pm

Post by nydushermain »

In post 1549, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:What I mean is "how's that ever a thought process" supposed to be sarcasm?

The game isn't over until we lynch both scum, and I might die tonight, so why would I not use what time I have to catch the second scum after confirming the first?

If Accountant were here to IC he'd be saying the same thing, I'm sure even Gamma agrees this is optimal play but I doubt he'll say it for obvious reasons. If you weren't caught already and weren't a newbie that'd be a slip

pedit:RB can block me and kill conftown Pep, are you even trying?
Yes, you're trying sooo hard to find scum. For the record, the following post is what was so scummy from you:
In post 1452, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Just got to this game after work/sleep. Least interested in my newbies so I tend to get to my other stuff first
Not sure if you're interested in taking advice from a "newbie" but that's probably what pushed my scum read on you over and made me decide "fuck it, I'm just going to vote." Tidbit of advice, a real PR wouldn't have said they were "not interested in the game," especially when they had an actual check that was living. If you JUST refrained from saying that, I think I would've had a much harder time deciding.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1553 (isolation #335) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:12 pm

Post by nydushermain »

So you're saying that if you just didn't CC, we would have possibly lynched the UNCOUNTERCLAIMED tracker? And then you'd go onto the next day as a "cop" ???? LOL get out of here. Please tell me people are reading this.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1555 (isolation #336) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:21 pm

Post by nydushermain »

In post 1554, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:You literally quoted the post you misrepped in the post that you misrepped me in lol. I said I was least interested in my newbies and that I tend to get to my other stuff (other games) first, not that I was not interested in this game. I'm interested in all of my games. I didn't know if Pep was alive until I got to the game.

You weren't confscum to me until screenplay didn't hammer me when he posted while I was L-1. Gamma was confscum when he claimed, but as I said, that left the last scum to be between you and screenplay. If one of you 2 were roleblocker and I would have voted Gamma too early a quickhammer could have happened, and then the roleblocker amongst you could block me and kill pep, then it would be on me to figure out which of you were scum tomorrow. By waiting, I was able to figure out which of you are the second scum and now Pep knows too so it doesn't matter whether I die or not because Pep or I *will* live to see tomorrow and lynch you.
So you thought that if you voted, there was a chance that if gamma were scum, he'd just self vote? Rofl. Nope.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1557 (isolation #337) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:26 pm

Post by nydushermain »

In post 1556, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1553, nydushermain wrote:So you're saying that if you just didn't CC, we would have possibly lynched the UNCOUNTERCLAIMED tracker? And then you'd go onto the next day as a "cop" ???? LOL get out of here. Please tell me people are reading this.
I'm saying the only reason Gamma claimed is because he's a goon with a roleblocker and the doctor flip confirmed to his team that there was a cop. He claimed to get the cop into the open and possibly win today by lynching me. It takes 1 town to mislynch in LyLo though and that doesn't look like it's going to happen now that you and Gamma are out in the open

pedit: If I voted with my claim and Pep or Screenplay were too hasty Gamma could have self-hammered to keep any discussion from happening between the last 3 town so that there would be only 2 town left to discuss the game tomorrow
So you're saying you thought gamma thought he was just going to die automatically so he would just self hammer instead of trying to win the game today if he's scum? Ha.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1560 (isolation #338) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:36 pm

Post by nydushermain »

In post 1558, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I'm saying that once my claim was in the open Gamma had what he wanted out of his claim
Wait a minute. LOL

If you were town, you would have already known that gamma was confirmed scum to you. Pep, your "confirmed town" had already voted on gamma and neither me nor screenplay were hammering so it couldn't be us two. Lack of "attempts at game solving"
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1561 (isolation #339) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:37 pm

Post by nydushermain »

@SCREENPLAY and @pepchoninga (and for the record, it's just you honestly screenplay cuz I'm pretty sure pep is scum partners with ssbm), I hope you realize that I was ACTUALLY attempting to solve the game and that ssbm has just been a potato.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1586 (isolation #340) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:47 am

Post by nydushermain »

T.T
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1587 (isolation #341) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:58 am

Post by nydushermain »

I had a lot of fun that game.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1589 (isolation #342) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:13 am

Post by nydushermain »

In post 1588, Pepchoninga wrote:Well I learned a hell lot in this game.

My Lylo playing was completely experimetial since I had absolutely no idea what to do honestly. All of my SRs turned out to be wrong and even tho I was sure that Srceenplay was scum in the end (well 85%) I was very sure that Kyouko was town on the sole reason he basically was saying that I was clear.

Good game tho.
I think the main thing to note is that if screenplay is scum with gamma (the person you voted on), then screenplay just hammered ssbm. Thus, ssbm HAS to be mafia from your pov if I'm town.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1590 (isolation #343) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:14 am

Post by nydushermain »

That being said, I was probably lynching you tomorrow if the game went on so still a loss T.T
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1591 (isolation #344) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:21 am

Post by nydushermain »

Any advice? Didn't really see any in the dead chat other than from alisae on "being too easy to buddy" which I agree with T.T
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1604 (isolation #345) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:31 pm

Post by nydushermain »

In post 1603, Charloux wrote:
In post 1602, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Oh also Charloux PR told very early, he was already the NK before Alisae said anything, but Alisae still shouldn't say that, just gives scum fuel to push your lynch
How did you know i was a protective PR and not bulletproof? I knew i slipped(well i was forced to (>_<) ) so i thought why not use reverse psychology and slip a bit more.
I thought you slipped as well so when alisae said it, I was like... "yeah..."

Anyways, even if you are bulletproof, it doesn't really change how much they need to do to get to lylo/mylo. 1 save after a mislynch does nothing.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1608 (isolation #346) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:53 pm

Post by nydushermain »

In post 1607, Charloux wrote:You are saying that having a protective PR is bad for town unless he can prevent a kill 2 times in a single game. Honestly, i don't remember witnessing two saves in a single game. Why even bother using the night action as a doctor then?
They don't know which PR you are. You could've been investigative.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1612 (isolation #347) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:28 pm

Post by nydushermain »

I don't know if my opinion helps at all charloux but part of my scumread on you was that it felt like you were feigning game solving. Kind of like you were just posting for the sake of posting but you didn't really try to inquisitively determine someone's alignment. You were reacting to things at a very shallow level. Have no idea what other peoples' read on you were but maybe it helps to know why I SR you?

I thought you could've been a PR when you called yourself pathetic.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1640 (isolation #348) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:53 am

Post by nydushermain »

Take a chill pill LOL. It happens. Game was probably over anyways since I was most likely voting on pep the next day.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”