RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #981 (isolation #200) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:48 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 980, MariaR wrote:Would srsly pay for rightkinght and TT to shut up and go away for 2 days so the thread could breathe
At least, you’re not caught in the middle of this insanity. :/
Things are as they are. Looking out into it the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #982 (isolation #201) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:59 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 968, Tatl and Tael wrote:That's keychain's tone and its not an attempt to be smug, it's the way that she comes across / is.
Poorly worded sure but this isn't about you trusting my reads or w/e, this is about mathblade not playing the game in the manner that she has played games with me in the past.
Her saying that we’re lucky to “survive” reads megascummy to me. Unless your slot is some kind of dayvig, it makes 0 sense.

~ Checkmate
Things are as they are. Looking out into it the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (isolation #202) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:03 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 975, Aristophanes wrote:
VC 1.5
Lovebird
(4): Wisdom , Messiah Complex , MariaR , Kokichi Oma
Messiah Complex
(3): Tatl and Tael , Lovebird , schadd_
RightKnight
(1): SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Tatl and Tael
(1): Dunnstral

Not Voting
(4): EzekelRAGE, Eragon , RightKnight , ceejayvinoya
With 13 alive it takes 7 votes to lynch.
D1 will end on Saturday October 20th at 1pm or in (expired on 2018-10-20 13:00:00)

Mod Notes:

EzekelRAGE is being replaced.

In post 973, RightKnight wrote:
Castle Head V/LA until tbd I was rear ended and dealing with that
Noted! I hope all is well and everyone is safe! <3
Our entire POE is on MC, so likely at least one of them is wrong. Rn, I think Schaad - T&T - Lovebird.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #984 (isolation #203) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:07 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 497, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 425, RightKnight wrote:
In post 423, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:I do not desire to vote for RightKnight since if Raybells is BIASED on his read then I do not want to instigate a fight by FANNING the wagon’s flames. If my reasoning about Checkmate townposting is WRONG (which it could be IF Checkmate is nancy), then I am confident Raybells can explain how Castle is SCUMPOSTING! ^_^
This was supposed to be a secret hydra so I get better at different things and I have work holiday stuff.

However that doesn’t look to be the chance with how many people are theorizing who I am.

I, Castle am MathBlade.

I suspect the RC/Key hydra of being scum. However I do not have the time nor energy to demonstrate such and any time I do RC turns toxic. Hell RC turns toxic based on strategy sometimes. I just kinda don’t want that.

I am about to go to urgent care. I am sorry for my inactivity to this game.

In regards to 396 I can’t speak to Checkmate’s thoughts. For myself I generally like having class info or flavor info on hand so that way if someone claims something like I am a fighter without magic. Then says they cast fireball I would go, really? We didn’t talk about each post ceejay

~~Math
Well if you didn't post it I'm not asking you. Let your partner answer sheeeesh.

Of course he would post that and just go away. Sigh.

What a terrific answer.
???
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #985 (isolation #204) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:11 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 889, ceejayvinoya wrote:Why is lovebird not lynched yet ughhh
In post 897, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 890, Tatl and Tael wrote:Ceejay you saw my reads in the newbie sheep me on MC please
I'll think on it.
My early townreads are usually right tho...
In post 904, ceejayvinoya wrote:UNVOTE: Lovebird

I need to do some reading
How do you progress to why isn’t LB lynched yet to unvoting them?
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #987 (isolation #205) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:36 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 986, Dunnstral wrote:Didn't notice that sequence from ceejay before, went to iso him and he seems mega scummy to me:

-Posts things for himself "for later" which he's clearly not going to talk about again
-Says he'll "consider" stuff and then never talks about it again
-Engages in discussion about Kokichi's voodoo without really talking about much else at the time
-I'm not getting the impression that ceejay would actually go back and do some reading, that looks like an excuse to unvote for whatever reason

VOTE: ceejayvinoya
I know whenever a player says anything to the effect of why isn’t player X lynched yet or it should of already happened yesterday, it majorly pings me. Why? Because town is usually in no hurry, in order to avoid a mislynch but scum is of course, in a hurry because they do want one.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (isolation #206) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:43 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 523, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 521, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:For the purpose of the record, in my only game with Lovebird she was the D1 mislynch that I hard-drove since because she gave bad reasoning to scumread someone whom I was hard townreading... So IF her laconic THOUGHT PROCESS is your only reason to scumread her you should probably nuance your prospective or reevaulate first since because we were able to manipulate JUST that to easily lynch her.
I'll consider this
In post 889, ceejayvinoya wrote:Why is lovebird not lynched yet ughhh
But clearly you’re not doing that. Saske flat out told you how he as scum managed to secure a LB mislynch.

I don’t see a sincere town process here.

VOTE: ceejayvinova
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #989 (isolation #207) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:03 pm

Post by RightKnight »

I just ISO’d ceejay in one of his town games. He was very hestitant in his reads. More notably, there weren’t any contradictions in it and he certainly was never hard pushing anyone.

~CM
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #990 (isolation #208) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:11 pm

Post by RightKnight »

~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #993 (isolation #209) » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:41 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 512, Lovebird wrote:
In post 412, ceejayvinoya wrote:Yeah Messiah's posts about Lovebird's shading looks about right to me. Like Lovebird calls posts scummy and that's it.

I think my vote stays on Lovebird
That's not what shading is. How is calling something scummy "shade"? It's just calling something scummy. Wtf? Isn't shade meant to be not taking a position?
In post 422, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:So basically I’m townread Schadd againa and I liked Ceejay’s last posts so I could go here! Lovebird you should ANSWER my question about Formerfish when you acquire the capability!
What question?
Calling something scummy is exactly what shading is.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #994 (isolation #210) » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:46 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 992, Tatl and Tael wrote:
In post 967, RightKnight wrote:And Keychain’s gotcha type posts on me for really dumb reasons - combined with the infuriating smugness aren’t helping matters any. :roll:
Sorry for smugness.
Hope you're okay.

-Key
From what I understand, he’ll be okay but he’s been pretty banged up and in a great deal of pain. I’m sure, he really appreciates your kind words though.

~ Nancy
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #995 (isolation #211) » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:02 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 991, Wisdom wrote:ceejay is always scummy
Dont try to meta him off single games
Just stay on lovebird
I heard that Lovebird is always scummy too. Why is LB scum here and ceejay not?

~ Checkmate
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #997 (isolation #212) » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:28 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 996, Wisdom wrote:idk about lovebird, ive only played one game with her
I’m just wonder if she’s easy mislynchbait in this game. I’m definitely not tr her but not convinced she’s scum either. \_0_/
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1009 (isolation #213) » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:23 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 326, Aristophanes wrote:
VC 1.1
Lovebird
(3): SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis , ceejayvinoya , Wisdom
schadd
(2): MariaR , RightKnight
MariaR
(1): Lovebird
Wisdom
(1): Messiah Complex
ceejayvinoya
(1): Tatl and Tael
Eragon
(1): schadd_

Not Voting
(4): EzekelRAGE, Kokichi Oma, Dunnstral, Eragon
D1 will end on Saturday October 20th at 1pm or in (expired on 2018-10-20 13:00:00)

Mod Notes:

EzekelRAGE has not posted and is being replaced.

In post 38, Kokichi Oma wrote:
Voodoo: Maria
In post 325, Kokichi Oma wrote:
voodoo sasuke
~Noted~
In post 504, Aristophanes wrote:
VC 1.2
RightKnight
(3): Tatl and Tael , schadd_ , SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Lovebird
(3): ceejayvinoya , Wisdom , MariaR
Tatl and Tael
(2): RightKnight , Dunnstral
ceejayvinoya
Wisdom
(1): Messiah Complex

Not Voting
(3): EzekelRAGE, Kokichi Oma, Eragon ,

Mod Notes:

EzekelRAGE has not posted and is being replaced.
Please aim to stay within your hydrae, as well as voting the hydrae not the heads for clarity's sake.
Thanks! :)
In post 756, Aristophanes wrote:
VC 1.3
Lovebird
(4): ceejayvinoya , Wisdom , Messiah Complex , MariaR
RightKnight
(2): schadd_ , SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Tatl and Tael
(1): Dunnstral ,
ceejayvinoya
Messiah Complex
MariaR
(1): Kokichi Oma

Not Voting
(3): EzekelRAGE, Eragon , RightKnight
Spoiler:
Mod Notes:

In post 640, RightKnight wrote: UNVOTE:

VOTE: Music and Mail
Okay, so though I know this is an RC hydra and you unvoted the RC hydra to vote them, they are not a payer in this game and I will not be counting this vote. Please place your vote on Tatl and Tael if you want to vote that hydra.

In post 689, RightKnight wrote:
{redacted alt slips}

P.edit. Sorry mod. :facepalm:
All good! Thanks for picking up your posts :)

In post 703, RightKnight wrote:
In post 701, Wisdom wrote:A player that hasnt posted yet
@Mod, please prod Ezekial.
In post 704, Wisdom wrote:
In post 504, Aristophanes wrote:EzekelRAGE has not posted and is being replaced.
In post 829, Aristophanes wrote:
VC 1.4
Lovebird
(4): ceejayvinoya , Wisdom , Messiah Complex , RightKnight
Messiah Complex
(3): Tatl and Tael , MariaR , Lovebird
RightKnight
(2): schadd_ , SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Tatl and Tael
(1): Dunnstral ,
MariaR

Not Voting
(3): EzekelRAGE, Eragon

Mod Notes:

In post 975, Aristophanes wrote:
VC 1.5
Lovebird
Messiah Complex
RightKnight
Tatl and Tael

Not Voting
(4): EzekelRAGE, Eragon , RightKnight , ceejayvinoya

Mod Notes:

Noted! I hope all is well and everyone is safe! <3
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1040 (isolation #214) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:16 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1016, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:
In post 983, RightKnight wrote:Rn, I think Schaad - T&T - Lovebird.
These are all kidnof all obvious town? If I am going to level with the thread these adn Eragon and Ceejay are my only townreads (O_O;)

WHY was I removed from this list again Mathblade?
Math was in a car accident and taken to urgent care. I don’t think it’s serious though but he is in a lot of pain, I’m assuming he’s been offline while recovering, as I have left him a few messages that he hasn’t picked up yet.

Tell me why your reads are ”obvtown”. None of them are obvtown to me. Of all of them, the one that comes closest for me is Eragon. What am I not seeing? I cannot answer questions for Math (re: the bolded) and I have no idea how long and if I will be playing this game as half or a complete hydra. :/
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1041 (isolation #215) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:20 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1015, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:
In post 792, Tatl and Tael wrote:i'm not even that sure rightknight is scum i just really want them dead :shrug:
Sometimes I worry this is how I feel... (눈_ლ)
Yes, you definitely SHOULD
worry
about this because why would you ever want a slot dead, unless you’re convinced it’s scum? That makes 0 sense to me.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1042 (isolation #216) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:23 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1022, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:Okay BUT I usually do not scumread lynchbaity players or scumread for superficial reasons...
I do not know why you scumread her the first time BUT that is not important
- as it is I think the gamestate looks very strange if I were to form an amalgamation of our reads so I am trying to establish where you are coming from so I can see if I am for instance wrong about you possibly being town OR nancy being scum!
In what world is this not important? :?
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1043 (isolation #217) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:26 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1023, schadd_ wrote:wisdom do u often get accused of white knighting when town
He has played a number of games with me - all but 2 he has been town and all I have been town.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1049 (isolation #218) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:34 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1032, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:Lovebird adn Messiah Complex are the leading wagons and while I TOWNREAD the wagon comp against Messiah I see NO reason to vote them until I see them interact more since cause I liked their initial posts BUT that read died off their second bout so ya. I possess the belief that the reasons to vote Lovebird are LAZY and that she has presented genuine emotion I do not expect from her as scum!

ALSO the schadd wagon had basiclly the same composition as lovebird and schadd is obvtown so ya

RightKnight (aka MATHBLADE and NANCY DREW) and Tati and Tael are also important slots to dicuss!
In post 1018, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:
In post 1005, Tatl and Tael wrote:i don't think that wolves besides possibly wisdom are strongly leading town right now, i think townies are derping of their own accord :shrug:
Thisis my take as well BUT I am still trying to pin down whom the slots I gave pointless townreads are are... Probably Formerfish since because what I townread from him has started to fizzle but I want to establish a reads list first

Schadd is currently my strongest townread since because he is far out of his scumrange, was just a really onviosu town post and I cannot comprehend WHY people arenot seeing this but whatever I am embodying detachment from this game, I do not think Raybells scumreads me WHEN I am town and he is scum here and I think his scumread of me is fair since because I am OUT of my element this game and that is what he is seeing, Eragon is obvious, and ceejay I disagree with Dunn on I think MOST of his scumhunting is being done internally and his interactions were genuine but this is probably the weakest BUT it's stronger than the townread I had on slots on like Maria so ya - I also really liked when he asked about the Voodoo doll I just thought that was a pretty townie thing to think about!

If I had to make a list it would be like

{Schadd, Eragon}
{Lovebird}
{Tatl and Tael}

----
{Ceejay}
{MariaF}
----
{Dunnstral, Kokichi, Wisdom, Messiah Complex}
----
{RightKnight}

For the purpose of the record this list feels pretty arbitrary still and I am not really happy with it - I DESIRE to postulate this leads to the EZEKEL slot being scum since I think the gamestate is mostly town running around on its head with scum being difficult to find so that would make a lot of sense but it is just ethnically BETTER to wait for a replacement

SO with this I would like to ask Wisdom WHY he felt Nancy's posts were obvtown? I suppose my only understanding of her is through cold meta BUT I did not like a single one of their votes as a hydra
Are you specifically referring to interactions between our slot and T&T because otherwise this makes no sense. Why would you think it necessary - apart from their interactions with us - to discuss your 3rd strongest town read?
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1057 (isolation #219) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:44 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1022, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:Okay BUT I usually do not scumread lynchbaity players or scumread for superficial reasons... I do not know why you scumread her the first time BUT that is not important - as it is I think the gamestate looks very strange if I were to form an amalgamation of our reads so I am trying to establish where you are coming from so I can see if I am for instance wrong about you possibly being town OR nancy being scum!
I am not a fan of this post. It reads to me as if you’re implying A) You’re read on our slot isn’t likely to be wrong. B) If Wisdom is townreading me, he is probably scum because there is no way - according to this post - that Wisdom could possibly be correctly townreading me as town - eventhough the facts prove that he has in fact - correctly townread me as town in all but 2 games (where
he was scum
) that we’ve played together. This post reads confibiasy to me.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1059 (isolation #220) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:46 pm

Post by RightKnight »

P.edit. 3 games - 1 where we were both town - Necromancer- the first game we ever played together.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1061 (isolation #221) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:48 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1059, RightKnight wrote:P.edit. 3 games - 1 where we were both town - Necromancer- the first game we ever played together.
In post 1021, Wisdom wrote:that figures
I scumread nancy too the first time i played with her
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (isolation #222) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:53 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1060, MariaR wrote:I keep telling myself that I don't need to resolve right because they're either gonna get killed or lynched without me having to do anything.
Prob wishful thinking
:shifty:

I don’t understand this post. This implies you don’t really care about our alignment and haven’t formed any thoughts on it - one way or the other.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1070 (isolation #223) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:06 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1062, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:
In post 1040, RightKnight wrote:Tell me why your reads are ”obvtown”. None of them are obvtown to me. Of all of them, the one that comes closest for me is Eragon. What am I not seeing? I cannot answer questions for Math (re: the bolded) and I have no idea how long and if I will be playing this game as half or a complete hydra. :/
I am cognizant of how Raybells, Lovebid, and Schadd all play - Raybells shold possess awareness that he can manipulate me easily SO if he is scum it is utterly nonsensical for him to push a narrative where he believes everyone is scummy except lovebird when he knows there is little negative consequence in townreading me! Schadd is playing to his town meta I do not really know how else to expand upon this? Adn lovebird is not being scumread for alignment indicative reasons as far as I can tell and her emotional response to being pressured is just clearly town to me...

And onviously that was meant for Mathblade WHEN they got back but ya
RightKnight wrote:
In post 1015, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:
In post 792, Tatl and Tael wrote:i'm not even that sure rightknight is scum i just really want them dead :shrug:
Sometimes I worry this is how I feel... (눈_ლ)
Yes, you definitely SHOULD
worry
about this because why would you ever want a slot dead, unless you’re convinced it’s scum? That makes 0 sense to me.
Hast thou ever been pressured by eithre town!Mathblade OR scum!Mathblade?
RightKnight wrote:
In post 1022, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:Okay BUT I usually do not scumread lynchbaity players or scumread for superficial reasons...
I do not know why you scumread her the first time BUT that is not important
- as it is I think the gamestate looks very strange if I were to form an amalgamation of our reads so I am trying to establish where you are coming from so I can see if I am for instance wrong about you possibly being town OR nancy being scum!
In what world is this not important? :?
WHY would I care about HOW Wisdom misread you in a different game when I believe that we probably process information differently? Whatis even the point of this question...

adn your slot and raybells's is obviously important since because of your interactions and how he is driving the counterwagon to the main wagon right now...

Nancy I do not intend to come off as rude or arrogant but I do not know what town!you is attempting to accomplish here
RightKnight wrote:
In post 1022, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:Okay BUT I usually do not scumread lynchbaity players or scumread for superficial reasons... I do not know why you scumread her the first time BUT that is not important - as it is I think the gamestate looks very strange if I were to form an amalgamation of our reads so I am trying to establish where you are coming from so I can see if I am for instance wrong about you possibly being town OR nancy being scum!
I am not a fan of this post. It reads to me as if you’re implying A) You’re read on our slot isn’t likely to be wrong. B) If Wisdom is townreading me, he is probably scum because there is no way - according to this post - that Wisdom could possibly be correctly townreading me as town - eventhough the facts prove that he has in fact - correctly townread me as town in all but 2 games (where
he was scum
) that we’ve played together. This post reads confibiasy to me.
... I possess no repsonse...

ADN
MariaF
WHAT is that supposed to even mean...
Why are you addressing this post to Maria?

What
I’m
clearly saying here is that your post reads to me like you’ve locked us in as scum because based on past experience, you couldn’t possibly be wrong about our slot and therefore Wisdom is either wrongheaded town for his read on our slot or he is scum TMIing our slot - despite blatant meta evidence to the contrary. This is what I mean by thinking this post reads confibiasy to me.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1073 (isolation #224) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:13 pm

Post by RightKnight »

P’edit. You’ve defacto come to the conclusion that that there’s almost certainly one scum between Wisdom and us - rather than the the far greater likelihood based on meta facts - that he couldn’t possibly be town correctly townreading me, because his reasons for townreading me based off of meta are necessarily flawed, solely because you either disagreewith them/don’t understand them/don’t actually care about them.

@Saske
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1078 (isolation #225) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:26 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1071, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:
In post 1068, MariaR wrote:This implies in our past game it's been obv you have an agenda and I disagree.
I meant games I have played OFFSITE and not on MS - it is a buzzphrase I am seeing poop up frequently now? This lacks a relationship pertinent with northsidegirl's game in any form

Adn just because I write wordily does not mean I have reads I feel confident in besides the ones I said I was confident in WHICH I am not even confident in anymore now that I think Gamam is town? What is your point?
Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1063, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:The worst part of this WHOLE thing is that Gamma is town too... (눈_ლ)
Based on what?
adn are all townie FOR gamma specifically

And nancy again I do not intend to be rude but that is not at all what I am saying. Wisdom TOWNREADS me yet if I merge his reads with mine we result in a gamestate where everyone is town WHICH is obvoiusly impossible. THUS either one of us is wrong OR Wisdom is scum - that literally goes without saying.
This isn’t a good argument. Why isn’t it conceiveable that
SOME
of either Wisdom’s or your reads be incorrect?

Wrt to Gamma, I think you’re probably right. Should I even bother to point out the obvious irony of yet another player who has meta with me me from several games - and in this case - REALLY SUPER IMPORTANT distinction between Wisdom - one of which I actually WAS scum in?
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1081 (isolation #226) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:33 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1074, schadd_ wrote:
In post 1065, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1045, schadd_ wrote:
In post 1043, RightKnight wrote:
In post 1023, schadd_ wrote:wisdom do u often get accused of white knighting when town
He has played a number of games with me - all but 2 he has been town and all I have been town.
white knighting is a different thing than your acct's username - its when somebody makes a huge show of defending a town slot in such a way to seem like they are abusing information
y r u treating them like a newb when they’re very not
it seemed to me like she misunderstood a term i used
I do understand what “whiteknighting” is. I picked this name in part as a wordplay on that term and because my first choice, “Checkmate” was already taken. I honestly don’t understand how Wisdom’s defense of our slot even comes close to this definition. I am getting a lot better at discerning pockets and this definitely doesn’t look like that to me.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1082 (isolation #227) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:35 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1079, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1078, RightKnight wrote:
In post 1071, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:
In post 1068, MariaR wrote:This implies in our past game it's been obv you have an agenda and I disagree.
I meant games I have played OFFSITE and not on MS - it is a buzzphrase I am seeing poop up frequently now? This lacks a relationship pertinent with northsidegirl's game in any form

Adn just because I write wordily does not mean I have reads I feel confident in besides the ones I said I was confident in WHICH I am not even confident in anymore now that I think Gamam is town? What is your point?
Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1063, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:The worst part of this WHOLE thing is that Gamma is town too... (눈_ლ)
Based on what?
adn are all townie FOR gamma specifically

And nancy again I do not intend to be rude but that is not at all what I am saying. Wisdom TOWNREADS me yet if I merge his reads with mine we result in a gamestate where everyone is town WHICH is obvoiusly impossible. THUS either one of us is wrong OR Wisdom is scum - that literally goes without saying.
This isn’t a good argument. Why isn’t it conceiveable that
SOME
of either Wisdom’s or your reads be incorrect?

Wrt to Gamma, I think you’re probably right. Should I even bother to point out the obvious irony of yet another player who has meta with me me from several games - and in this case - REALLY SUPER IMPORTANT distinction between Wisdom - one of which I actually WAS scum in?
Which head is this?
Nancy or Checkmate head. Math is currently V/LA due to recently having been in a car accident.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1084 (isolation #228) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:45 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1080, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:Maybe you should actually read what I've posted?

I get this is a shitposting alt and at this point i'm just going to break character at this point because I think people are trying to take advantage of it and it's actually getting on my nerves. I'm not outing for the record since I actually like using this alt when like, it's actually fun, and obviously any reference to offsite games are actually just games on my main. Sorry I can't magically pull reads out of my ass but I'm really not feeling this game and I have literally townread everyone at some point except for like Dunnstral who hasn't posted anything AI for him at all this game so I don't at all understand why it's so complicated I feel kind of tilted by the gamestate right now???

pedit: Nancy I'm literally just not going to answer you either sorry.
Well that would be a huge mistake on your part, since I am legit trying to sort you and your refusal to answer my questions obviously isn’t helping with that. Ftr, I do think Math/Castle might have been fixated you to due to specific reasons regarding the setup - which since I am a complete DnD novice - have yet to understand. My issues have more to do with what I consider to be wrongheaded Wisdom/me correlation that you have been pushing, which I clearly don’t agree with.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1086 (isolation #229) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:48 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1083, Gamma Emerald wrote:Ok
Tell me when Math gets back, I have a question for him
Sure. Anything I can answer, I will try my best.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1088 (isolation #230) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:50 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1085, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:I'm not responding to you because there literally isn't a wisdom/you correlation that I've ever pushed.
In post 1022, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:Okay BUT I usually do not scumread lynchbaity players or scumread for superficial reasons... I do not know why you scumread her the first time BUT that is not important - as it is I think the gamestate looks very strange if I were to form an amalgamation of our reads so
I am trying to establish where you are coming from so I can see if I am for instance wrong about you possibly being town OR nancy being scum!
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1090 (isolation #231) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:53 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1088, RightKnight wrote:
In post 1085, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:I'm not responding to you because there literally isn't a wisdom/you correlation that I've ever pushed.
In post 1022, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:Okay BUT I usually do not scumread lynchbaity players or scumread for superficial reasons... I do not know why you scumread her the first time BUT that is not important - as it is I think the gamestate looks very strange if I were to form an amalgamation of our reads so
I am trying to establish where you are coming from so I can see if I am for instance wrong about you possibly being town OR nancy being scum!
How is this NOT a Wisdom/me correlation?

And also, how do you not see this as confibiasy?
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1095 (isolation #232) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:55 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1089, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:"I am for instance wrong about [. . .] nancy being scum"

I don't write false parallelisms.
Why is this statement in quotes? *confused*
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1098 (isolation #233) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:56 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1091, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1086, RightKnight wrote:
In post 1083, Gamma Emerald wrote:Ok
Tell me when Math gets back, I have a question for him
Sure. Anything I can answer, I will try my best.
It’s a meta-related question that was for a game you weren’t in So I don’t see what you can do *le shrug*
Oh okay, when I hear from him and he’s able to focus on the game, I’ll let him know.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1101 (isolation #234) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:58 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1093, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:apparently a characteristic of confbias is thinking you are probably wrong about your reads
Are you saying you now townread our slot? :?
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1108 (isolation #235) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:04 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1103, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:... no

I'm saying that the sentence you believe is establishing a wisdom/you connection is actually me stating "I could be wrong about you being town or nancy being scum" as the reason why I would want to investigate wisdom's thought process. Hence why I removed the first part of the sentence and directly quoted it again.

pedit: you guys need to randomly use thou and more obscure words smdh
I think you’ve been missing my point? I don’t see how Wisdom’s and my alignment are correlated in any way.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1114 (isolation #236) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:07 pm

Post by RightKnight »

:lol:

Is this post somehow avatar related? It’s cute regardless, I approve.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1116 (isolation #237) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:09 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1110, Gamma Emerald wrote:Btw I’ve seen some stuff about voodoo and lie detector In connection to Kokichi, someone wanna explain that?
Anything related to that link T&T posted or something else?
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1119 (isolation #238) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:16 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1112, Wisdom wrote:Kokichi did some voodoo stuff and made it look like it was lie detector but then said he was just reaction testing
He made it a specific point of Maria answering “yes” or “yeah” over “ye”. I’m still confused about what he was trying to discern. Why would he think her saying or not saying “yes” or “yeah”, was alignment indicative? This is where I am clearly lost in this game.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1120 (isolation #239) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:22 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1113, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:i mean the mod like clearly noted it so it probably actually does something it's just not a lie detector which was kind of obvious anyway
In post 778, Kokichi Oma wrote:It's not a killing affect. You dont have to worry
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1131 (isolation #240) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:28 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1111, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:i dont think we have an explanation nor are we getting one

he voodoo voted me for what i can only assume is a shitty tone read and did one to maria before that
No referencing his read on you but Kokichi is pretty decent at scumhunting. He correctly called Wisdom as scum in Hourglass, only unfortunately to later backtrack on that.

Yes, I’m coming around to concur with Math/Castle’s early townread on that slot. It took me awhile to see that though.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1137 (isolation #241) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:32 pm

Post by RightKnight »

Hey haven’t read anything haven’t talked with Nancy yet. A bit weird cuz of painkillers atm.

Is there a quick question I can answer?
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1139 (isolation #242) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:32 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1137, RightKnight wrote:Hey haven’t read anything haven’t talked with Nancy yet. A bit weird cuz of painkillers atm.

~~Castle head
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1142 (isolation #243) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:35 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1123, Lovebird wrote:
In post 1119, RightKnight wrote:
In post 1112, Wisdom wrote:Kokichi did some voodoo stuff and made it look like it was lie detector but then said he was just reaction testing
He made it a specific point of Maria answering “yes” or “yeah” over “ye”. I’m still confused about what he was trying to discern. Why would he think her saying or not saying “yes” or “yeah”, was alignment indicative? This is where I am clearly lost in this game.
It was just part of the "reaction test" to make it look like lie detector

Except he's probably scum :o
Because he’s scumreading you or some other reason? because my gut is telling me he’s town here. Wisdom, what is your read on Kokichi?
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1145 (isolation #244) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:37 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1143, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1139, RightKnight wrote:
In post 1137, RightKnight wrote:Hey haven’t read anything haven’t talked with Nancy yet. A bit weird cuz of painkillers atm.

~~Castle head
What do you think of RC here in comparison to Lynch the Wolves?
I think him pushing me is very similar to lynch the wolves. Although in LTW he didn’t use personal barbs so he did it cleaner with me but was so toxic he had to be replaced :/
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1147 (isolation #245) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:38 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1145, RightKnight wrote:
In post 1143, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1139, RightKnight wrote:

~~Castle head
What do you think of RC here in comparison to Lynch the Wolves?
I think him pushing me is very similar to lynch the wolves. Although in LTW he didn’t use personal barbs so he did it cleaner with me but was so toxic he had to be replaced :/

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1150 (isolation #246) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:40 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1125, Lovebird wrote:I think it's likely. But, so is Messiah.
And Wisdom too or has your read on him changed?

Your slot isn’t exactly easy to parse, so I find it interesting that you’re so quick to assume that certain players voting you, are more likely to be scum than wrongtown.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1155 (isolation #247) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:44 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1132, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:there's him trying to pressure me which i thought was bad but not particularly scum motivated?
Wisdom wrote:
In post 1126, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:that'd mean rightknight is town which would be kind of shocking i guess
no it wouldnt
yeah thats why i want to know more about nancy meta? i dont like being in the dark about these kinds of things

pedit: i would not put kokichi and decent at scumhunting together in the same sentence
I think that would be a mistake on your part.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1156 (isolation #248) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:45 pm

Post by RightKnight »

Gonna go back to sleep unless someone has a direct question for me.

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1161 (isolation #249) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:49 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1158, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:i wont say anything because im not trying to out myself beyond the ppl who already know my main

pedit: get well soon math :(

pedit: how else would your slot die besides getting shot by scum or a vig? thats almost as dumb as randomly killing a voodoo target and is like fundamentally is anti-fun
Working on it.

~~Castle

If you need something more specific from me I will try to check in tomorrow close to this time. Nancy’s like super awesome though so I trust her with everything :)
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (isolation #250) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:50 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1146, Kokichi Oma wrote:By the way. Dont target me with any night actions tonight.
In post 1148, Kokichi Oma wrote:I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to anyone.

This sounds something like Phasing in Heroes. Some kind of modifier - either passive or active- where any actions targeting Kokichi target the player targeting them or more likely just the ones he voodoo’d.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1168 (isolation #251) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:37 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1163, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1157, Kokichi Oma wrote:What if I told you guys, if I get chosen as the lynch. One of the people I voodoo'd would be lynched instead. And I can do that every day. Who would believe me?
Can we try it out today?
We could or we could also do this.

VOTE: MariaR
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1169 (isolation #252) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:40 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1060, MariaR wrote:I keep telling myself that I don't need to resolve right because they're either gonna get killed or lynched without me having to do anything.
Prob wishful thinking
I think I hate this post, more than any other in this entire game.

Also, I trust Kokichi’s Maria read.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1172 (isolation #253) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:13 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1068, MariaR wrote:
In post 1066, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:My reads aren't normal since because I'm struggling to find a foothold in this game that is pretty obv.

AND based on past games "feels like you have an agenda" doesn't mean anything unless you can point to WHAT that means specifically
This implies in our past game it's been obv you have an agenda and I disagree. For someone with the most posts and a lot of them being quite "wordy" for lack of better vocab atm I find it hard that you have almost no foot hold in this game
In post 1067, RightKnight wrote:
Prob wishful thinking

I don’t understand this post. This implies you don’t really care about our alignment and haven’t formed any thoughts on it - one way or the other.
Correct.
And how would we get killed Maria, by Nk or vig? I don’t know if you’re actually scum here but that post I voted you for, is as anti-town af.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1178 (isolation #254) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:41 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1175, ceejayvinoya wrote:
Prob wishful thinking
Lols
???
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1238 (isolation #255) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:16 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1179, Eragon wrote:Ignorith thy progeth.

I did some thinking on kiki’s Role, there was probosbly some hidden effect that people don’t know about

He “voodoo” maria, which is shown to count
He pushes Maria to say if they’re town, specifically using “yes, or yeah” instead of anything else that also means yes
He pushed it even after Maria said ye, which obviously means “yes” so there has to be something specific
And then he says it was a reaction test...

This is probably scum here
In post 1141, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1113, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:i mean the mod like clearly noted it so it probably actually does something it's just not a lie detector which was kind of obvious anyway
I hope one of you or Maria doesnt wake up dead tomorrow. :/
In post 1146, Kokichi Oma wrote:By the way. Dont target me with any night actions tonight.
In post 1148, Kokichi Oma wrote:I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to anyone.

Nah, this doesn’t sound like something scum would say.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1239 (isolation #256) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:26 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1182, MariaR wrote:
In post 1172, RightKnight wrote:
In post 1066, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:My reads aren't normal since because I'm struggling to find a foothold in this game that is pretty obv.

AND based on past games "feels like you have an agenda" doesn't mean anything unless you can point to WHAT that means specifically
This implies in our past game it's been obv you have an agenda and I disagree. For someone with the most posts and a lot of them being quite "wordy" for lack of better vocab atm I find it hard that you have almost no foot hold in this game
Prob wishful thinking

Correct.
And how would we get killed Maria, by Nk or vig? I don’t know if you’re actually scum here but that post I voted you for, is as anti-town af.
If you're town prob NK.
If you're scum I expect you to be caught by day 3. Your fighting with RC has made me lose any interest in your slot.
Don't really give a f if you see it as anti town for me to not want to read you.

Maybe if Math comes back because Math <3
Why do you think we’d be NK’d Maria? And I’m not fighting with RC. :? That Math half pocket is definitely interesting.

I think I’ll be keeping my vote, exactly where it is. :]
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1241 (isolation #257) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:31 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1184, MariaR wrote:we can deal with Kokichi later. I don't really trust or know what happened but lovebird is scum
You sound really sure about that. Based on? So yeah, we should definitely trust reads from a player that refuses to read the entire playerbase and wants a slot they have no read on to die. Okay. :lol:
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1242 (isolation #258) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:43 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1207, schadd_ wrote:open letter 2 no one in pqrticular i promise i am a VERY good vanity wagon to initiqte at this moment of the game (benfs over seductively)
Why do you want a vanity wagon on you? I’m sincerely hoping my Maria wagon doesn’t remain one. If Maria is scum here, good chance she gets to endgame and I really think she could be.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1243 (isolation #259) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:47 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1216, Tatl and Tael wrote:ftr a lot of that is like i feel like you've interacted with MC like partners??

i'm also kinda interested in lynching gamma emerald but idk
Why do you want to lynch Gamma?
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1244 (isolation #260) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:47 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1219, Tatl and Tael wrote:ok simyk im gonna do proper meta on you and get a better read on you but only because i'm a nice person
schadd im sry but i have no interest in voting you in spite of you seductive bending over
lmao
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1245 (isolation #261) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:56 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1225, schadd_ wrote:tael i would appreciate it if you privately tried to guess who my secret other scumread is and
wrote it down on a piece of paper
Is this some DnD thing?

Why do you want it kept secret?

*Bookmarking this post for Math*
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1247 (isolation #262) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:02 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1240, Gamma Emerald wrote:Okay yeah that’s a bit gross from MariaR
Sheep me?
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1248 (isolation #263) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:04 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1246, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:gonna go ahead and say it but schadd knows nothing about d&d as far as im aware lol
What do you think the whole paper thing is about and why is he is eager to be a vanity wagon?
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1255 (isolation #264) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:21 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1251, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:nancy i forgot did you ever give a read on messiah
We thought he was town initially, I’m not sure anymore.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1257 (isolation #265) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:35 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1256, Tatl and Tael wrote:Oh hey Gamma.

I'm swung back to a townread on RightKnight now after all those posts by Checkmate, jeez.

SIMYK's recent posting is hard to get a read from, since after breaking character I'm getting "not that happy" more than any alignment cues. I'm not sure if that's actually the case or if it's just contrast. However if she thinks schadd is town, I'll sheep her on that.

I'm still happy with our Messiah vote I think.

I want to know who schadd's secret scumread is~

-Key
Are you seriously going to be suspicious of anyone who can correctly read me or what? :roll:

Why can’t you get it through your skull that some people are actually capable of reading me correctly, ffs.

Gamma is the only one in this game, who knows both my town and scum meta - aside from Math, that is. I hate to break it to you but not everyone needs a building to fall on them, to see I’m clearly town here. God.

As long as you keep sr me or anyone who tr me, I can’t take any of your other reads seriously. :facepalm:
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1258 (isolation #266) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:50 pm

Post by RightKnight »

p.edit.

~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1259 (isolation #267) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:56 pm

Post by RightKnight »

Pp. edit. forgot Kokichi. Sorry.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1272 (isolation #268) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:43 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1261, MariaR wrote:
In post 1239, RightKnight wrote:Why do you think we’d be NK’d Maria? And I’m not fighting with RC. That Math half pocket is definitely interesting.
What's wrong with me wanting to buddy Math~
You mean like you did to me in Hourglass? :lol:
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1273 (isolation #269) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:46 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1262, MariaR wrote:
In post 1241, RightKnight wrote:
In post 1184, MariaR wrote:we can deal with Kokichi later. I don't really trust or know what happened but lovebird is scum
You sound really sure about that. Based on? So yeah, we should definitely trust reads from a player that refuses to read the entire playerbase and wants a slot they have no read on to die. Okay. :lol:
Wah wah wah Nancy because you've been doing
so
well in past games.
Oh you mean, when I took so ridiculously long to figure out you were scum? Don’t worry, I don’t intend to make that mistake again. :]
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1274 (isolation #270) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:51 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1263, MariaR wrote:When Nancy is out of her "I'm so right" mode lmk. This is why I ignore her posts.
There is only one reason I can think of, why you don’t want to read our slot; want to pocket Math and want
me
dead specifically, and I think we both know what that is. :wink:
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1275 (isolation #271) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:56 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1264, MariaR wrote:
In post 1256, Tatl and Tael wrote:Oh hey Gamma.

I'm swung back to a townread on RightKnight now after all those posts by Checkmate, jeez.

SIMYK's recent posting is hard to get a read from, since after breaking character I'm getting "not that happy" more than any alignment cues. I'm not sure if that's actually the case or if it's just contrast. However if she thinks schadd is town, I'll sheep her on that.

I'm still happy with our Messiah vote I think.

I want to know who schadd's secret scumread is~

-Key
5 bucks says that secret scumread isn't real.
Why do you think that?
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1276 (isolation #272) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:17 am

Post by RightKnight »

Gonna try to sneak on at lunch my time. 3 to 5 hours from now.

Maria you gonna be here? I wanna pick your brain.

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1282 (isolation #273) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:37 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1279, Kokichi Oma wrote:Eh. I dont want maria today. Anyone else you scumread gamma?
In post 1182, MariaR wrote:
In post 1172, RightKnight wrote:

Prob wishful thinking

Correct.
If you're town prob NK.
If you're scum I expect you to be caught by day 3. Your fighting with RC has made me lose any interest in your slot. Don't really give a f if you see it as anti town for me to not want to read you.
Maybe if Math comes back because Math <3
In post 1261, MariaR wrote:
In post 1239, RightKnight wrote:Why do you think we’d be NK’d Maria? And I’m not fighting with RC. That Math half pocket is definitely interesting.
What's wrong with me wanting to buddy Math~
Kokichi, don’t you find it interesting that Maria doesn’t want to read our slot, pockets Math and wants
ME
to die specifically?
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1283 (isolation #274) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:38 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1281, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1279, Kokichi Oma wrote:Eh. I dont want maria today. Anyone else you scumread gamma?
how about lovebird?
Sheep me on scum!Maria, you’ll thank me later.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1285 (isolation #275) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:50 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1284, Wisdom wrote:i remember thinking maria is town and i havent seen anythinf to change my mind
I don’t believe Maria’s dissing me has jack to with RC.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1286 (isolation #276) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:31 am

Post by RightKnight »

Ave MariaaaaaaaaaaR You here?

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1287 (isolation #277) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:42 am

Post by RightKnight »

Maria help a brother out who hasn’t read.

What’s your read on us?

Kokichi and Wisdom why do you townread Maria?

My reads with Nancy are for the most part agree I think, but I would love to sort you Maria. Please say some wordy words.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1288 (isolation #278) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:42 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1287, RightKnight wrote:Maria help a brother out who hasn’t read.

What’s your read on us?

My reads with Nancy are for the most part agree I think, but I would love to sort you Maria. Please say some wordy words.
Obviously ~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1302 (isolation #279) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:43 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1297, MariaR wrote:
In post 1287, RightKnight wrote:Maria help a brother out who hasn’t read.

What’s your read on us?

You're prob town. I wanted to make up some bullshit and see how Nancy would react. If she didn't come at me guns blazing I was prob gonna tunnel your slot into the ground. But with a few pokes and prods she reacted how I would expect town nancy to do. So that means I can buddy the fuck out of you Math
I dunno how I feel about this. Which posts
exactly
were reaction tests and which were serious. I wanna get into your thought process a bit. Nancy was pretty adamant you are scum here. This seems weird. Explain your test like I am 5?

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1305 (isolation #280) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:28 pm

Post by RightKnight »

Maria you realize the spot you put me in right?

To be blunt Nancy is in full on tunnel mode. Let’s suppose I believe you for a moment. I barely have anytime at all to focus on this game.

What assurances do I have that you won’t “reaction test” reads elsewhere?

Let’s start with what are your actual, not reaction test, reads on our slot, Lovebird, Kokichi, Wisdom, Gamma, and RC?

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1306 (isolation #281) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:30 pm

Post by RightKnight »

Because if you are town, I am gonna need to devote what little time I do have convincing Nancy that you’re town. I need something I can show her that you are indeed reading the game and are thinking about it in a logical manner.

If you’re town please make that job easier for me.

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1312 (isolation #282) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:26 pm

Post by RightKnight »

If Wisdom Gamma and Kokichi all agreed on someone would you go with them?

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1314 (isolation #283) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:57 pm

Post by RightKnight »

Maria talk with me about Shadd_ and ceejay please?

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1319 (isolation #284) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:01 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1028, Aristophanes wrote:
VC 1.6
Lovebird
Messiah Complex
RightKnight
ceejayvinoya

Not Voting
(4): EzekelRAGE, Eragon , ceejayvinoya , RightKnight

Mod Notes:

EzekelRAGE is being replaced...I hope.
Gamma can I bribe you with smilies to join the Lovebird wagon? If this VC is at all close to accurate then all my townreads would be on it and it would be L-1. I can then chit chat with Nancy about MariaR overnight and we have time to see if we can gel on that.

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1320 (isolation #285) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:04 pm

Post by RightKnight »

:nerd: :good: <<< :D

A preview for you Gamma.

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1451 (isolation #286) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:59 pm

Post by RightKnight »

Hey guys? Someone wanna summarize this for me?

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1452 (isolation #287) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:04 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1326, Tatl and Tael wrote:Like I'm sorry but the way righktnight is playing the game I have to make this at least somewhat ugly to play towards my town wincondition so either I need to start shutting both of their heads the fuck up in thread or we need to PL them to keep the game sane.
?? Dude

I like barely have 20 posts in like the past few days. I am doing literally nothing. How exactly am I “playing the game in a certain way”?

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1453 (isolation #288) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:06 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1329, Tatl and Tael wrote:Like I'm sorry if Mathblade claims to be a reformed player then let's judge them like one: if they're hard pushing a counterwagon to a town lynch then let's lynch them for doing so.
There's no reason we should say 'oh its mathblade thats why they're perpetually trying to lynch town' while simultaneously letting them get away with pushing reads because they've improved.

My investment in this point is pretty heavily staggered and I want to invest the minimum effort possible to ensure a lynch that's not awful (ie lovebird or maria so far) but like
the way that mathblade plays the game makes it very difficult for me to simultaneously fulfill all of 1) playing to my win con 2) creating a pleasant experience and 3) not investing hours and hours into the game
?? Uhmmm I am actually not tunneling

Have barely contributed to shit

Literally disappeared with no notice to my hydra mate

I don’t mind being judged for who I push but I am not pushing anything only trying to build town consensus.

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1455 (isolation #289) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:09 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1351, Tatl and Tael wrote:Whatever this isn't fair to anyone when it's got to the point where I feel like I have to do this.

Aristophanes please replace both hydras and please also file a listmod report because I have reported Mathblade for pulling this on me several times and would like this added to the list.

MC is scum bye.
Like seriously. If the mods wish to replace me out that’s fine but Key and Nancy should be able to play.

I literally do not understand at all how I can be toxic when I am not posting.

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1456 (isolation #290) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:11 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1368, Wisdom wrote:gamma, rightknight, dunn: come vote lovebird, your votes are not doing any good where they are
VOTE: Lovebird

~~Castle

Hit me up on Discord or PT later Nancy. If I am still allowed to play that is.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1457 (isolation #291) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:13 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1380, MariaR wrote:Do you rly think RC would go full frozen angel like this as scum? Cause I lean no
...I say it’s NAI but I really don’t wanna go into why as this thread is on shaky weird ground as it is.

However comparing this to Frozen Angel are two different people. I get what you’re trying to say but FA is very much different and the comparison I think is unwarranted.

~~Math
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1458 (isolation #292) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:14 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1397, Wisdom wrote:serious talk now

Lovebird/Eragon and the third is most likely Dunn who is avoiding even talking about lovebird
Schadd is also a possibility as well.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1459 (isolation #293) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:15 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1399, Eragon wrote:
In post 1395, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1392, Eragon wrote:RC, who arguably is one of the best town and scum players on this site.
lmao
prove me wrong.

one look at his stats,

hes only lost 1 scum game out of 18

town he carries like 75% or more of the games he plays in
Don’t get me started please. Just suffice it to say I disagree with this statement.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1460 (isolation #294) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:16 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1407, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1319, RightKnight wrote:
In post 1028, Aristophanes wrote:
VC 1.6
Lovebird
Messiah Complex
RightKnight
ceejayvinoya

Not Voting
(4): EzekelRAGE, Eragon , ceejayvinoya , RightKnight

Mod Notes:

EzekelRAGE is being replaced...I hope.
Gamma can I bribe you with smilies to join the Lovebird wagon? If this VC is at all close to accurate then all my townreads would be on it and it would be L-1. I can then chit chat with Nancy about MariaR overnight and we have time to see if we can gel on that.

~~Castle
Not sure about the bird
Awwww I wanted to do emojis to be all funsies.

~~Castle :(
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1461 (isolation #295) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:18 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1411, Wisdom wrote:that would explain why shes ignoring eragon literally scumclaiming
Where did I miss this? I agree with love and Dunn but was thinking Schadd.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1462 (isolation #296) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:20 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1417, Tatl and Tael wrote:
In post 1412, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1326, Tatl and Tael wrote:Like I'm sorry but the way righktnight is playing the game I have to make this at least somewhat ugly to play towards my town wincondition so either I need to start shutting both of their heads the fuck up in thread or we need to PL them to keep the game sane.
Meh I don’t like this bullying
It isn’t pinging me either way, I just dislike it
I don't like it either! I don't want to have to play like this! It does not make me feel good about myself or enjoy the game! But Math forces me to play like this or accept a loss.
Dude I was gone for an entire weekend and you’re still bitching that I am making you play like this?

Guess what I will be gone for IRL a lot this game. So congrats! I know Nancy’s probably pissed as hell and I spent what little time I do have reading this. Which was probably a mistake.
If I am not posting I can’t very well be toxic.

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1463 (isolation #297) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:22 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1454, Gamma Emerald wrote:Actually if T&T is gonna make this about both RK heads there’s gonna be a problem
Amen

If Ari has to do something about my slot replace us with Nancy Drew 39. There is 0 reason to force Nancy out.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1464 (isolation #298) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:23 pm

Post by RightKnight »

And as Nancy is the brain child of 90% of this game anyway because she is amaze balls <3 then town will be in good hands

I am going to bed.

Lynch Lovebird

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1468 (isolation #299) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:35 pm

Post by RightKnight »

Spoiler:
In post 1318, Tatl and Tael wrote:aside from that: the sheer lack of support for the MC wagon strongly convinces me that both 1) they're scum and 2) scum are avoiding the wagon.
In post 1324, Tatl and Tael wrote:frankly scumreading schadd is kind of dumb

I think rightknight is just scum based off of how hard they're trying to defend obvscum MC
In post 1325, Tatl and Tael wrote:Can I have a serious request

Me and Rightknight clearly don't work with each other so

can we lynch MC on my read and

if it flips scum policy lynch them for hard defending the slot
if it flips town policy lynch us for hard townreading the slot

we play towards town wincon by lynching people who are +likely to be scum based on their actions and we don't force me to forever deal with mathbalde trying to shut down any wagons I lead
In post 1334, Tatl and Tael wrote:that said I'm pretty sure you're not this dense, pretty sure you just hard defended RK because they were either proscum or your buddy and now you're hard pushing lovebird to keep MC alive.
In post 1430, Tatl and Tael wrote:If I'm wrong here keychain is fully in charge of voting for the hydra

Sigh*. You’re clearly not reading the game. Please stop already. We’re town, we’re not leaving the game. You’re probably bad town for being unable to read us correctly. We can’t trust your other reads, because your slot won’t stop fucking deathtunnelling us into oblivion. *headbang*

~ Checkmate
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1469 (isolation #300) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:40 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1334, Tatl and Tael wrote:that said I'm pretty sure you're not this dense, pretty sure you just hard defended RK because they were either proscum or your buddy and now you're hard pushing lovebird to keep MC alive.
We’re town and Kokichi, Wisdom and Gamma are our strongest townreads, so no. Try again.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1470 (isolation #301) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:47 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1368, Wisdom wrote:gamma, rightknight, dunn: come vote lovebird, your votes are not doing any good where they are
I know Math wanted to sheep you guys but could RC possibly be right about LB/MC? I’m feeling a bit better about Maria but she’s still in my POE but I will leave her alone for today.

~CM
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1471 (isolation #302) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:01 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1395, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1392, Eragon wrote:RC, who arguably is one of the best town and scum players on this site.
lmao
He actually can be, when he is thinking logically. I’ve seen him do that in many games but in this game, he’s unfortunately allowing his emotions to get in the way and that is adversely affecting his reads - on our slot anyway and on anyonr who is tr us. Our slot isn’t pushing LB or anyone or hard defending MC, like he claims. However, I still don’t even understand his argument for sr MC and tr LB. I really wish I did, because it may actually influence my vote but T&T has shown no interest in trying to convince our slot either way. All I see is shade, bad reads on us, Wisdom/Gamma and lingering issues from past games with Math.

RC, just make your case - logically. I promise, I’ll listen.
:]

And plz knock off all of the policy lynch bs, kthanx.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1472 (isolation #303) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:03 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1448, schadd_ wrote:lovebird flaked out of a scumgame 6 days before this game started lmfaoa
Does she typically do that as scum?
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1473 (isolation #304) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:06 pm

Post by RightKnight »

@Mod can we please get a VC?

I don’t want a hammer yet.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1474 (isolation #305) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:10 pm

Post by RightKnight »

UNVOTE:

For now.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1475 (isolation #306) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:27 pm

Post by RightKnight »

Okay, just ISO’d both an LB town and scumgame. She seems more like the latter in this game.

VOTE: Lovebird
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1478 (isolation #307) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:51 am

Post by RightKnight »

MC is at L-1.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1489 (isolation #308) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:48 am

Post by RightKnight »

L
Y
N
C
H
E
S

~~Castle

(I just needed a joke XD)
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1491 (isolation #309) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:34 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1488, MariaR wrote:
In post 1486, Kokichi Oma wrote:Maria stop lining up lynches
No.
Maria, if MC flips town, you are definitely #1 in my POE.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1492 (isolation #310) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:34 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1491, RightKnight wrote:
No.
~ Checkmate
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1495 (isolation #311) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:42 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1485, MariaR wrote:I'll lynch either lovebird or mc as long as the other is lynched after assuming a town flip
In post 1432, MariaR wrote:
In post 1429, Wisdom wrote:yeah right, rc is going to push someone like saske next and insist lovebird is town
Rc will lose all credit and we'll be pushing the lovebird lynch.
Sure Maria, make this all about RC. *Newsflash* RC isn’t in my POE anymore because he is obvtown trying to save who he tr. You trying to put it on him is extremely suspicious. T&T is clear irrespective of the flip, you’re not.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1496 (isolation #312) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:45 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1493, MariaR wrote:
No.
Are you...trying to scare me out of voting MC or something?
I don’t trust you and it looks to me like you expect MC to flip town. Maybe he is scum, maybe he isn’t. It just seems that you are voting someone you tr but yeah if he does flip scum, than everything’s wonderful.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1497 (isolation #313) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:47 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1492, RightKnight wrote:
No.
~ Checkmate
and lockclear if he flips scum obviously.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1500 (isolation #314) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:53 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1370, MariaR wrote:I like both lynches *shrug*
Why? Convince me MC is scum.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1503 (isolation #315) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:02 pm

Post by RightKnight »

Ftr, I’m not convinced LB is scum but based on those 2 games I read, I’m leaning that way. I should probably try to find a town. and scumgame of MC’s too.

I just would prefer that neither be at L-1, so we have some more time to figure this out.

I haven’t heard compelling cases for either one - for either alignment, so my vote is entirely based off my opinion on comparig one LB town and scum game with his play here. MC’s ISO seems townie to me but then RC correctly nailed Implosion in Sneks. \_0_/

I just want a little more time to understand why MC could be scum here because rn, I don’t see it?
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1504 (isolation #316) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:14 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1501, MariaR wrote:
In post 1500, RightKnight wrote:
In post 1370, MariaR wrote:I like both lynches *shrug*
Why? Convince me MC is scum.
I trust in Rc's ability to read. I also remember a point on how the slot becoming bust when they were under pressure that makes me think they could've wanted to talk on how to deal with pressure
I guess my issue with T&T reads this game, is that they’re either scumleaning or scumreading me or people I think are town like Wisdom and Gamma - Wisdom in part for tr me and Gamma, totally based off of that and I don’t undestand why T&T are okay with completely disregarding the opinions of players who have meta with me.

I keep saying that Wisdom has correctly read me in every game we’ve played since Necromancer and Gamma (and Kokichi) have also have played with me as scum, so both of them have insight into my town and scum meta but T&T doesn’t care about that. I honestly have no clue why. With RC, it’s probably Math related but Keychain seems to be locked into some bizarro tunnel vision on our slot. That’s why I tr their slot but don’t feel confident sheeping them on anything.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1508 (isolation #317) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:18 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1506, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:sorry - mondays and tuesdays are kind of a mess for me so i'll finish catching up tomorrow morning and probably write a more intelligent post

for now though - both heads of rk can you talk to me about why lovebird's play is more indicative of her scumgame than towngame because at the moment i have the exact opposite impression?

^ most important thing i wanted to get out of the way i saw while reading along
viewtopic.php?f=54&t=76071&user_select%5B%5D=31115

LB scumgame.

I will find the town game I looked up.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1509 (isolation #318) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:22 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1508, RightKnight wrote:
In post 1506, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:sorry - mondays and tuesdays are kind of a mess for me so i'll finish catching up tomorrow morning and probably write a more intelligent post

for now though - both heads of rk can you talk to me about why lovebird's play is more indicative of her scumgame than towngame because at the moment i have the exact opposite impression?

viewtopic.php?f=54&t=76071&user_select%5B%5D=31115

LB scumgame.

I will find the town game I looked up.

viewtopic.php?f=54&t=75080&user_select%5B%5D=31115

LB town game.

There is a clear difference between these two.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1510 (isolation #319) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:24 pm

Post by RightKnight »

Saske. LB scum game doesn’t really show a lot of analyzing and thought processes but in contrast, he is clearly obvtown in the town game I linked.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1511 (isolation #320) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:30 pm

Post by RightKnight »

viewtopic.php?f=54&t=76071

Lovebird scum game where Lovebird coasted on their coattails. Beeboy fake claimed mason with Lovebird that game and it threw off my reads so fucking hard and Beeboy was town. I was disastrous that game.

I am too tired for more of an explanation but there you go.
~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1512 (isolation #321) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:30 pm

Post by RightKnight »

~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1513 (isolation #322) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:35 pm

Post by RightKnight »

~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1514 (isolation #323) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:38 pm

Post by RightKnight »

LB’ meta is much easier to determine IMO. That’s why I think LB is likely scum here.

I think MC is probably town? \_0_/

~ Checkmate
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1516 (isolation #324) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:05 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1515, MariaR wrote:If lb flipped town would you lynch MC?
Sure. Because that would mean I should sheep RC right?
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1520 (isolation #325) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:54 pm

Post by RightKnight »

So, we’re at 5 - 5 now.

Maria, anyone, please check out the links I posted to LB’s scum and town games and tell me, if you really think she’s likely flipping town here.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1523 (isolation #326) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:16 am

Post by RightKnight »

One more people.

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1526 (isolation #327) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:19 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1524, Tatl and Tael wrote:Stop lynching my mason partner
Yeah I have role related reasons I think you’re full of shit. RC fake claims so damn much. I don’t know if you’re RC or Key and I don’t care to try to figure it out while getting dressed to go to work.

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1531 (isolation #328) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:24 am

Post by RightKnight »

Uh huh mislynch me and you prove Lovebird and you aren’t masons.

I don’t give a shit about your push and will be AFK all day.

Please hammer Lovebird while I am away. I fear I may have said too much.

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1533 (isolation #329) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:26 am

Post by RightKnight »

Dying is what I choose.

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1536 (isolation #330) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:32 am

Post by RightKnight »

That would be a lie so no.

However I still do have role related reasons you’re full of shit but am not claiming without my partner’s consent and not while I am trying to get dressed for work.

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1537 (isolation #331) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:32 am

Post by RightKnight »

Partner = hydra partner btw
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1541 (isolation #332) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:37 am

Post by RightKnight »

Uh huh sure /s

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1557 (isolation #333) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:21 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1555, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:math claiming to be informed about masons but then getting mad at me for not fullclaiming is... beautiful irony
That’s not my claim.

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1559 (isolation #334) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:28 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1558, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:ok, then i cant really reconcile what those role related reasons would be until lovebird verifies the claim. if you have a legitimate cc you should claim it then
We have a night chat at night with all other rogues.

~~Castle

It’s why I find it hard to believe masons also exist in this setup.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1570 (isolation #335) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:41 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1561, Tatl and Tael wrote:Their claim is that they're scum and they think they can get lovebird through and hide behind maths meta of being a bad player. Also the existence of s neighbourhood (we are in a hood with other druids btw, though none exist) is such a stupid reason to deny that masons exist that even mathblade can't be that bad.
How do you know no other druids exist if night hasn’t happened yet?

The locked thread I have makes no such indication if anyone else is or is not a rogue.

~~Castle

Work emergency may not respond for a while
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1656 (isolation #336) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:47 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1525, Tatl and Tael wrote:
Rightknight/wisdom are tomorrow and day after lynches

Rightknight isn't this bad
:roll:

Stop pushing town already ffs.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1657 (isolation #337) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:48 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1527, Tatl and Tael wrote:Go away town
Fixed it for you and you’re welcome. :]
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1658 (isolation #338) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:50 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1528, Tatl and Tael wrote:@simyk we will happily wagon RK as well
In post 1529, Tatl and Tael wrote:In fact fuck it

VOTE: RK

They force outed masons and claimed role related reasons to scumread conftown they cannot get away with that.
RC, go and find scum please. When did you become this bad as town?
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1659 (isolation #339) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:51 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1530, Tatl and Tael wrote:MC is probably scum as well but RK can't get away with saving scum wincon to this extent
Did you even bother to read my links to LB/MC town and scumgames?
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1660 (isolation #340) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:53 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1535, Tatl and Tael wrote:Claim masons with MC I fucking dare you RK
We’re not fucking masons with ANYONE.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1661 (isolation #341) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:54 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1540, Tatl and Tael wrote:But we're not lynching MC now, we are lynching you.
No one will ever take your reads seriously again. You do realize that, right?
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1663 (isolation #342) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:00 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1542, Tatl and Tael wrote:Alright everyone listen up

So Mathblade is a shit scum player

But for some reason it is fucking impossible to Lynch him when he's scum because no matter what bullshit he employs he just doesn't get votes on him because people take Mathblade playing like the scum MVP to be just the way things are

Now in terms of math town being scum MVP? True. But he's readable and he's scum this game and I hate myself for being guilted into unvotong when every single thing he does is straight scum him.

Read LTW. I literally knew Mathblade was scum but I still couldn't Lynch him because people act like dumbass fucking lemmings when he's involved. I am 100% sure the Hydra is scum for the way they've pushed lovebird and NDs general interactions with me and keychain and they have to die today because short of mechanical Poe for some reason despite him being obvscum you all will never vote him.
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1667 (isolation #343) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:05 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1543, Tatl and Tael wrote:MC has solid scum equity but this Hydra has to die and they have to die today. I'd cash in all the reserved trust people have in my reads to get this Lynch.

I have RL stuff to be doing but I still feel strongly enough about this to get in for this. I have no desire to sit here and persuade everyone one by one to vote which is apparently what it takes versus wisdom rightknight but lovebird flipping before she can come back to thread is gg for town.
RC, ffs, sakes. Even if you’re right about LB/MC (and I have no clue about MC), I think you’re wrong about LB based on thise links I posted. But even if I’m wrong, it doesn’t make us scum. Why the f are you so ludicrously tunnelled on us?

Did you read my exchange with Maria earlier? Do you not recognize my town meta when you see it? Seriously? *smdh*
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1668 (isolation #344) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:08 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1544, Tatl and Tael wrote:Also maths 'role related reasons' is just a scumclaim and if you don't see it you're bad at mafia.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

RC, have you ever read my one and only scummgame on here? Maybe you should and in depth - not just skimming.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1669 (isolation #345) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:12 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1545, Tatl and Tael wrote:This isn't personal at this point they are just scum.
No, we’re not and if it weren’t for your massive AtEs on here, I would be seriously scumreading you for this deathtunnel into oblivion but I seriously just don’t get how you and your hydra partner can be this bad at mafia that you can’t see I’m obvtown here?

You clearly don’t know my scumgame. That’s for damn sure.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1670 (isolation #346) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:13 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1546, Tatl and Tael wrote:Like I've been unfairly personally upset at them for being ducking awful because I wanted to townread ND despite her being scummy then I realized she was just scum not mean.
I’m not scum here RC and I’m genuinely sorry if you think I’m mean. :(
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1673 (isolation #347) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:18 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1548, Tatl and Tael wrote:Maria scum equity also rising like crazy
In post 1317, Tatl and Tael wrote:So, I'm not actually townreading Maria all that hard. I think it's very easy for her to get me to go 'meh I will deal with her later so I don't put all that much faith in my read on her. I think that I can in fact read her and I think that eventually, should we both live a long time, I will get to a point where I can say her alignment with any degree of confidence.

That point isn't now and if you're saying that point is now for you what you're probably just saying is that 1) you can't read her and 2) you're arrogant enough to think you can.

as the poster child for being pushed on for fucking stupid reasons I'm hard vetoing any maria push for similarly stupid reasons and i've both 1) seen absolutely no substance to aforementioned maria push and 2) noted that all the people who i have any faith in whose ability to read her have her as null so I think that the people scumreading her are playing badly and need to stop.

maria will always 'seem' scummy if she gets pushed early game and that says nothing about her alignment. there's no specific need to sort her d1. stop trying to because you can't.
?????
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1675 (isolation #348) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:20 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1324, Tatl and Tael wrote:frankly scumreading schadd is kind of dumb

I think rightknight is just scum based off of how hard they're trying to defend obvscum MC
Tell me how LB’s play is similar to her towngame in the link I posted and different from her scumgame.

What am I not seeing?
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1680 (isolation #349) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:23 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1325, Tatl and Tael wrote:Can I have a serious request

Me and Rightknight clearly don't work with each other so

can we lynch MC on my read and

if it flips scum policy lynch them for hard defending the slot
if it flips town policy lynch us for hard townreading the slot

we play towards town wincon by lynching people who are +likely to be scum based on their actions and we don't force me to forever deal with mathbalde trying to shut down any wagons I lead
RC, stop it already with the stupid fucking policy lynch shit. You either think we’re scum or you don’t. Advocating policy lynches for ridiculous non-reasons is as anti-town af. Knock it the fuck off already!; :roll:
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1686 (isolation #350) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:27 pm

Post by RightKnight »

No RC, to keep the game “sane”, you have to stop bullying us. Yes, that’s exactly what you’re doing in this game. Argue our reads/votes whatever but if anyone is making this game ugly of toxic, it isn’t us. Just please stop. :facepalm:
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1688 (isolation #351) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:29 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1330, Tatl and Tael wrote:like we can just go with the nuclear option and tell ari he has to step in but this is absolutely ruining this game for me.
RC, what part of other players have a right to disagree with your reads, are you having such a problem with?
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1692 (isolation #352) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:35 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1332, Tatl and Tael wrote:nah lovebird's town ad you'd have to be pretty damn dense not to see it given the comparisons that i've made to both her games before.
Please quote me where in this game, she’s playing similar to her town meta, like the town game I linked to because I’m not seeing it. But if you can find comparable quotes that match her town not her scumgame, I’ll not only unvote, I’ll try to stop the wagon.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1696 (isolation #353) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:37 pm

Post by RightKnight »

RC, you really need to stop scumreading every freaking person who disagrees with you.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1699 (isolation #354) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:38 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1338, Tatl and Tael wrote:people are being fucking stupid jumping onto a lynchbait wagon like lemmings and in order to play to my wincondition here I either have to

1) invest an immense amount of the time explaining to people who are acting dumb why their knee jerk scumread of lovebird for being different is not scum indicative
2) start ramping up the level of aggression I'm willing to put out to make a good lynch happen
3) replace out of the game, take rightknight with me, and then I'm free to go to the listmods about how this shit is still happening.
RC, you do not speak for this hydra. Ari confirmed that no one but Math and myself have the right to make that decision.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1703 (isolation #355) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:42 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1550, Gamma Emerald wrote:Ok mason claim is consistent on T&T end
Who is he claiming to be masons with? LB? Where?

And is he confusing masons with neighbours?
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1705 (isolation #356) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:43 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1553, Tatl and Tael wrote:I know keychain wanted to shy away from this confrontation even though she scumread the Hydra but I think that was more fear of confrontation than anything positive and this game will be a lot more fun for both of us when rightknight is gone anyway.
No it won’t RC because we’re flipping town.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1709 (isolation #357) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:45 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1555, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:math claiming to be informed about masons but then getting mad at me for not fullclaiming is... beautiful irony
I can’t speak for Math or anyone else and I’m not referencing you here but I have seen masons being fakeclaimed so many times in games, I’ve lost count.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1714 (isolation #358) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:50 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1556, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:
In post 1510, RightKnight wrote:Saske. LB scum game doesn’t really show a lot of analyzing and thought processes but in contrast, he is clearly obvtown in the town game I linked.
viewtopic.php?p=10155352&user_select%5B ... #p10155352

?

they're making just about the same amount of analysis they are here and in the town game you linked and this game... and most of it is while she's being prompted
But she still is actively solving though - not to the extent in the towngame I quoted but I think more than here. Can you find comparible posts on here, where you think she is doing that?
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1716 (isolation #359) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:52 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1559, RightKnight wrote:
In post 1558, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:ok, then i cant really reconcile what those role related reasons would be until lovebird verifies the claim. if you have a legitimate cc you should claim it then
We have a night chat at night with all other rogues.

~~Castle

It’s why I find it hard to believe masons also exist in this setup.
:facepalm:

Why did you do that?
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1724 (isolation #360) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:59 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1617, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 555, MariaR wrote:
In post 552, Tatl and Tael wrote:Because letting you as scum push on Lovebird makes it easy for you to get Lovebird lynched and is bad for town :(
Prob lynching this if lovebird flips V and having it as lock town if lovebird flips W
Ok so my main deal with why I disliked MariaR atm was her looking she’s trying to manipulate flips to set up further town lynched, and with the mason claim this fits p well
Post a reply the This with just :o if you’re down to lynch MariaR
I’m not townreading her but her reaction tests thing sounded credible. You obviously don’t think so?
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1727 (isolation #361) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:16 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1627, Tatl and Tael wrote:Pls rightknight
Okay, I’m really starting to get legit pissed at you now. I told you to check out my scumgame and you flatout ignored it.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1729 (isolation #362) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:19 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1640, Tatl and Tael wrote:Maybe I'm doing it because I love you did you ever think of that
So Math was right then? It was fake.

If MC is town, I wouldn’t want to be you. So, let’s just hope you’re right.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1730 (isolation #363) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:32 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1690, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:raybells you know i'd lynch math here if i thought they were definitely scum - i think it's possible but that either means wisdom is the buddy banking on a meta clear he doesn't want to explain or wisdom is right. I think our energy is better spent elsewhere right now
RightKnight wrote:
In post 1330, Tatl and Tael wrote:like we can just go with the nuclear option and tell ari he has to step in but this is absolutely ruining this game for me.
RC, what part of other players have a right to disagree with your reads, are you having such a problem with?
everyone is entitled to their own opinions but everyone in this game has a wincon to push - I absolutely think the Lovebird wagon was scum motivated and assuming RC isn't gambitting can you really see why he wouldn't at least be suspicious of you here?
No, I honestly can’t. He should be able to tell I’m obvtown here and I even told him to look up my scumgame -so no fucking excuses for RC bad deathtunnel hydra or anyone else.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1733 (isolation #364) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:46 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1731, Lovebird wrote:Hm, are there excuses for votes on me?
Yes, my vote was 100% based on the town and scumgame of yours I ISO’d’. No one influenced my vote.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1737 (isolation #365) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:59 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1732, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:*shrug*

I don't know how to meta you and I don't know how well Raybells knows you so I can't really go from there. But I don't think suspecting you for being on a suspicious wagon is like questionable
“Suspecting”? Is that what you’d call it? Yes, it totally fucking. is because he wants to get back at Math and is taking it out on me. I don’t care how much he denies it. If course, he dud claimed to have bothered reading my scumgame? Oh wait, he hasn’t, because he clearly doesn’t GAF about sorting us and you defending that is - I don’t even think I have the words rn. Ugh. I’m this fucking close to losing it on RC, if he doesn’t fucking stop dethtunneling us and there is nothing suspicious about our vote - for anyone who has followed my posts and is not pretending to ignore them.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1739 (isolation #366) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:00 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1735, Lovebird wrote:
In post 1733, RightKnight wrote:
In post 1731, Lovebird wrote:Hm, are there excuses for votes on me?
Yes, my vote was 100% based on the town and scumgame of yours I ISO’d’. No one influenced my vote.
What if I said you should be able to tell I'm town here? :o
Go on.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1740 (isolation #367) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:01 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1738, Messiah Complex wrote:

VOTE: Messiah Complex

???

UNVOTE:
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1742 (isolation #368) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:02 pm

Post by RightKnight »

Why are you self-voting? Is RC right?
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1743 (isolation #369) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:04 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1741, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:RK that's a scumclaim

we take those :)

~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1745 (isolation #370) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:05 pm

Post by RightKnight »

How did he know? I townread Implosion too. :oops:
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1748 (isolation #371) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:13 pm

Post by RightKnight »

Last time I listen to Wisdom. It’s on me but okay RC is the better one at scumhunting. But it’s his damn fault for pushing us. I thought if he could be so wrong about us, than how could I trust his other reads, so I’m still fucking tilted at him for refusing to even try to read me correctly. I would never have ignored his MC read otherwise but hell, even LB - who has no meta with me, can apparently read me better than RC deathtunell hydra from hell, so that legit hurts my feelings.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1750 (isolation #372) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:15 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1747, Aristophanes wrote:
VC 1.LYNCH!
Messiah Complex
(7): Lovebird , schadd_ , SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis , Eragon , MariaR , Gamma Emerald , Messiah Complex
-- LYNCH

Lovebird
(4): Wisdom , RightKnight , ceejayvinoya
RightKnight
ceejayvinoya

Not Voting

Mod Notes:

That does it!
In post 1743, RightKnight wrote:
In post 1741, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:RK that's a scumclaim

we take those :)

Mod, you forgot our vote. Please fix that, thanks.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1760 (isolation #373) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:24 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1751, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:post hammer votes dont count lol
It doesn’t matter, I’m half glad RC got it right and half furious with him, for his slot’s stupid deathtunnel on me because, it made it impossible to take him seriously. :cry:

If he continues with this, I may individually have to replace out or risk getting modkilled or worse because I am really upset with him, and rn I don’t trust myself not to say something that might get me into trouble, so I hope he stops. If he still legit cares about sorting me, he really should read my scumgame, to realize I can’t be anything but town in this game.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1901 (isolation #374) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:51 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In a lot of pain. If anyone claims rogue they are scum.

Something weird is happening. Talking with mod.

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1907 (isolation #375) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:53 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1876, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:That is fair! I have definitely done the same before withmy Arcane Trickster in 3.5 except I usually just play clerics whcih are hard to mess up (*´ω`)o
Why are you mentioning my class?

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1908 (isolation #376) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:53 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1906, Eragon wrote:
In post 1901, RightKnight wrote:In a lot of pain. If anyone claims rogue they are scum.

~~Castle
having two of the same role isnt scum indicitive?
They didn’t talk in rogue PT last night.

So if they are rogue they are scum.

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1911 (isolation #377) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:54 pm

Post by RightKnight »

Weird thing clarified. Nothing to mention sorry.

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1917 (isolation #378) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:56 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1912, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:
In post 1907, RightKnight wrote:
In post 1876, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:That is fair! I have definitely done the same before withmy Arcane Trickster in 3.5 except I usually just play clerics whcih are hard to mess up (*´ω`)o
Why are you mentioning my class?

~~Castle
(눈_ლ)

Also that probably means the remanining rouge is an Assassin since because that was my othre pick (KNowledge cleric was my THIRD choice)
I don’t know that language that is but I don’t think there are other rogues. If there is another rogue it’s surely scum.

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1920 (isolation #379) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:57 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1916, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:For the purpose of the record I can directly ask the mod if a single living scum player has the ability to manipulate votes so I can literally confirm MariaF's alignment...

PEDIT: Do NOT shoot Gamma-kun (눈_ლ)
How would that confirm Maria’s alignment I haven’t had a chance to read anything
But assuming she claimed some vote thing would that make her just truthtelling about ability and not alignment indicative?

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1927 (isolation #380) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:59 pm

Post by RightKnight »

Will someone please catch me up?

~~Castle

Oh and Kokichi what did your thunder wave do?
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1934 (isolation #381) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:00 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1928, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:"Does at least one living scum player possess a method to control more than ONE vote with their vote"

IF this is answered with a no then Maria is clear. Is there perehaps a better way I can phrase it without asking the mod for someone's alignment?
Phrase what? What are you doing/trying to achieve?
~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1945 (isolation #382) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:03 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1935, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:
In post 1934, RightKnight wrote:
In post 1928, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:"Does at least one living scum player possess a method to control more than ONE vote with their vote"

IF this is answered with a no then Maria is clear. Is there perehaps a better way I can phrase it without asking the mod for someone's alignment?
Phrase what? What are you doing/trying to achieve?
~~Castle
I possess an Oracle shot...
An Oracle is a player who can ask the moderator about general information regarding the setup.
Of course, this role has obvious potential to be overpowered if not restricted. Some common restrictions include:
The information given can only be that which the moderator would have known before assigning alignments to players (so "who are the scum" would become unanswerable).
The moderator's response can only be two words long at most.
Oracle can be of any alignment, but is usually pro-Town. It is not generally seen outside role madness.

I copied it from the wiki. Do these restrictions exist?

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1953 (isolation #383) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:05 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1947, RadiantCowbells wrote:Hi if you're going to make piss poor choices and force me to ruin one of my friendships and apparently now two to win the game there's a reason I don't give a shit what your reads are.
I would rather keep my friendships. Please think about this. If you’re threatening to be toxic to win a game please think about what you are doing.

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1964 (isolation #384) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:08 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1955, MariaR wrote:He's being a brat mathy ignore him.
I am trying not to. I am trying to be nice. Nancy is still pissed AF so as much as this hurts I am trying to communicate and would rather not have to deal with toxicity all games so no?

~~Castle

Pedit: okay. Nevermind.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1971 (isolation #385) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:11 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1958, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:There is kind of a rush since obviously I am going to obtain more powers as the game goes on SO this is what I should be using N2.

Perehaps we should flavor claim and I could ask what classes scum possess?
Uhmm how would a mod answer that in two words?

~~Castle

Pedit: Angry? I can’t really tell feeling when people yell. It’s a flaw of mine.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1974 (isolation #386) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:11 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1967, MariaR wrote:
In post 1964, RightKnight wrote:
In post 1955, MariaR wrote:He's being a brat mathy ignore him.
I am trying not to. I am trying to be nice. Nancy is still pissed AF so as much as this hurts I am trying to communicate and would rather not have to deal with toxicity all games so no?

~~Castle

Pedit: okay. Nevermind.
If it gets bad enough it'll resolve itself *Shrug* would you join my song or do you not trust me
I won’t do anything til I am caught up.

Wanna help with that?

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1979 (isolation #387) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:14 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1976, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:
In post 1971, RightKnight wrote:Uhmm how would a mod answer that in two words?
The mod never specified that was a restriction.... Only that it cannot confrim alignments of anyone.
So if it can’t confirm the alignments of anyone wouldn’t that invalidate the claim flavor plan?

Because as soon as we all claim flavor asking which flavor scum has confirms alignment?

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1989 (isolation #388) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:17 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1981, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:
In post 1979, RightKnight wrote:So if it can’t confirm the alignments of anyone wouldn’t that invalidate the claim flavor plan?

Because as soon as we all claim flavor asking which flavor scum has confirms alignment?
WELL the mod didn't have an issue confirming if scum had the ability to possess more than one vote, so why would asking "Does the scumteam have a bard" BE an issue in the same vein?

Obviously I would confirm before asking people to claim but still...
Oh go ahead and confirm then. I just understand that different I guess. Guess it can’t hurt if I am wrong.

Oh and feel free to put a living rogue since there’s a dead rogue already.

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1994 (isolation #389) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:19 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1991, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1982, Eragon wrote:Mmmmmm

And then we lynch you
I cant be lynched either. Wanna try?

Oh, I think I know what happened? Maybe.

But no that means ...

** is brainstorming **

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2002 (isolation #390) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:23 pm

Post by RightKnight »

Something weird is going on. Like I need help figuring out what my gut knows.

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2033 (isolation #391) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:30 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 2022, Gamma Emerald wrote:I’d suggest asking what thunder wave does
That’s probably the question that will get good info but won’t get flagged as skirting the rules
Why wouldn’t you ask if it is a town ability? Then Kokichi can say assuming it is a town ability when Kokichi is ready

And if it isn’t then Kokichi would lie anyway.

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2047 (isolation #392) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:33 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 2036, RadiantCowbells wrote:I think that kokochis knee jerk hey we should clear Maria is sketchy as fuck and I get the impression that he doesn't want the cop to be used on him.
A) It’s not a cop.
B) The question town ability only means if someone town could have it at any point. It can be very misleading.
C) I am all for verifying if anyone tells the truth we need to slow down and think it through first.

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2067 (isolation #393) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:37 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 2061, Eragon wrote:
In post 2056, RadiantCowbells wrote:So what Era you think it's exactly Gamma wisdom?
Probably

Maybe schadd?

But I doubt it
So you think you and RC are both town?

~~Castle

RC do you think Eragon is town?
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2079 (isolation #394) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:39 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 2071, Eragon wrote:
In post 2067, RightKnight wrote:
In post 2061, Eragon wrote:
In post 2056, RadiantCowbells wrote:So what Era you think it's exactly Gamma wisdom?
Probably

Maybe schadd?

But I doubt it
So you think you and RC are both town?

~~Castle

RC do you think Eragon is town?
Uhh RC is masons with lovebird...
I don’t think so? I think RC is either scum who knew Lovebird was town or arrogant town who townread Maria. A mason night vig? Really. :/

If he is truthtelling I feel jipped.
And two vigs with town? You think that is a thing?

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2085 (isolation #395) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:40 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 2078, MariaR wrote:Did anyones actions fail first of all
I didn’t have any actions last night.

We had the PT with no one :(

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2158 (isolation #396) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:11 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1908, RightKnight wrote:
In post 1906, Eragon wrote:
In post 1901, RightKnight wrote:In a lot of pain. If anyone claims rogue they are scum.

~~Castle
having two of the same role isnt scum indicitive?
They didn’t talk in rogue PT last night.

So if they are rogue they are scum.

~~Castle
True, it looks like Us and scum!MC are the only ones, since, our neighbourhood had no other visitors.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2159 (isolation #397) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:16 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1763, Aristophanes wrote:
After the long battle, you decide it is best to get rested up. You've pretty shaken by the news there may be nefarious folk hiding in your party and decide to go to the closest village as it will be safer there. So you head to Avvil and find it quite nice. Well, quite nice for the backwater town it is. Rural towns are just so...small. Small in size, small in diversity, small in pretty much every way imaginable. At least they have big bars! You all head to the tavern/inn and have a wild night, drinking to your fallen friend. Even if Messiah was a traitor, you had spent some good times together!

One by one, you trickle to the rooms you've rented. Some more stable than others. Some literally stables! Sometime in the early morning before sunrise, you are all awoken to a Thunderous
BOOM
from the stables!
You rush out to see what has happened only to find Kokicki looking startled, ready to fight!
"What's wrong?" asks schadd_.
"I thought I heard someone coming for me! I panicked!"

Kokichi Oma used Thunderwave last night!

"Oh, is that what all this raucous is about? That was enough to wake the dead!" RightKnight complained, obviously eager to get back to bed.
"Whatever, we may as well get an early start!" Dunnstral chimed in.
Looking around, RC noticed someone was missing. "Where's Lovebird? Surely they didn't sleep through that!"

Going up to check on her, the party finds Lovebird dead in her room.
Apparently it wasn't enough noise to raise the dead...

Lovebird,
Town Ranger: Beast Master
, Died N1.

D2 Begins Now and will end on November 2/18 at 11:30pm EST or in (expired on 2018-11-02 23:00:00)
With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Please note that story is meant for effect and is not representative of actions taken during the night. here will be no clues in the story posts.
However, Kokichi's action is real, as is the death (obviously). I tried to make them stand out.
What? Why? Even I could tell that LB was town after MC flip. :(
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2161 (isolation #398) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:20 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1768, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:Minna-san! It is time for me to BEQUEATH minute morsels of infomation! (≡^∇^≡)

okay SO first I have successfully gained a level today so I am now level 3! I am sure this has applied to other people so it should now be clear we just automatically level up so ya.

The SECOND is that the GODS OF KNOLEDGE hath offered to permit me to INQUIRE one question which they will ATTEMPT to answer TRUE AND HONESTLY within reason SO if anyone has SUGGESTS feel free to present them tome ヽ(〃・ω・)ノ

VOTE: Wisdom

And thisis the onvious vote today since cause I think if he were town he would have done MORE to convince me out of possessing reads he viewed as BACKWARDS if I was so obviously town (✿´ ꒳ ` )

MATHBLADE and NANCY DREW are more likely pocketed from interactions BUT if I possessed a cop I would likely target them just to be shure.
Please do. It would make this game a lot less stressful. We already claimed everything though, so this is just like Nico cop clearing me in Labrynth all over again.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2162 (isolation #399) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:29 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1815, MariaR wrote:
In post 1813, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:I could inquire if there is a town investigative ability though considering that I assume we EACH have 9 abilities someone is bound to at least have 1.

pedit: I realy hope those are not real reads... schadd adn myself are kind of CLEARLY town and I'm not really sure RK should be that townie yet
And this is why you're in null.
Yeah, RC should be the only obvtown now.
~ Alan Watts

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”