skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:00 am

Post by skitter30 »

hey all!

i know nothing about the flavor! but this is an awesome playerlist!!!

@krazy
- i have regular v/la on fridays and saturdays and i will endeavor to either post that weekly and/or put up vla flags

VOTE: xtoxm
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #32 (isolation #1) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:20 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 16, the worst wrote:VOTE: Mitillos
we lynch AlmostNancy tomorrow
why'd you switch your vote here?

==
In post 22, Creature wrote:I'm survivor, don't kill me
was kinda townie for you; not sure if this is a real claim or not

==
In post 23, Irrelephant11 wrote:Creature is town

pedit: or not
you also feel low-key townie for you tbh

==

i think mtilos' post was low-key townie but super super super weakly and it's the kind of thing i imagine is not too hard for scum to fake + asking why irrel switched votes is like an easy place for scum (and town!) to start the game so overall i don't think it's super ai if that makes sense

==
In post 30, Irrelephant11 wrote:the worst is town,
what are you liking about him thus far?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #33 (isolation #2) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:21 am

Post by skitter30 »

also i want almostnancy to sign their posts cuz i can read a50 super well and i've never played with nancy so i want to try to sort them based on a50's posting
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #35 (isolation #3) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:22 am

Post by skitter30 »

although i don't think i've ever played with a50 in a hydra so that might mess with my ability to read him, idk, we'll have to see
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #37 (isolation #4) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:24 am

Post by skitter30 »

i mean you don't have to but i didn't really follow it; it looks like you want to wait a bit till mtilos posts more and that's cool too
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #42 (isolation #5) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:33 am

Post by skitter30 »

gut

trying to articulate - for making the game semi-serious in rvs by starting to ask questions and ask for people's reasoning/intent instead of just making a hello/joke/entry post

again not impossible for scum to fake or anything but on balance i think it's a townie rvs post
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #55 (isolation #6) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:44 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 50, Nauci wrote:Quickly skimmed

Survey says...

Paranoid gut off feelings here VOTE: skitter30

Here we go again ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
In post 51, Shoshin wrote:VOTE: Skitter

I had similar feelings.
do tell
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #59 (isolation #7) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:48 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 56, Mitillos wrote:I predict that I'm going to have a lot of trouble reading Creature and the worst.
huh

why these two in particular?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #62 (isolation #8) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:50 am

Post by skitter30 »

i disagree that my reads are diplomatic
not sure what you mean by go-with-the-flow

and i also disagree with the premise that you know what town!me looks like
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #66 (isolation #9) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:51 am

Post by skitter30 »

and you tried to mislynch in mylo in the most recent one ...
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #70 (isolation #10) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:53 am

Post by skitter30 »

you can be town for now too
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #71 (isolation #11) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:53 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 70, skitter30 wrote:you can be town for now too
@mtilos
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #72 (isolation #12) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:54 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 68, Shoshin wrote:
In post 66, skitter30 wrote:and you tried to mislynch in mylo in the most recent one ...
That's not true, but whatever.
i feel like this probably wont' be a fruitful topic of conservation to have here so i'm just going to leave it as - i dont' think you're particularly qualified to try to meta me
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #84 (isolation #13) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:03 am

Post by skitter30 »

town enough for page 4: mtilos, irrel, creature, nauci, shoshin

kinda want to put tw in there too but i want a little more time to read him; he isn't scumpinging me so that's a good sign

don't really scumread anyone yet
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #99 (isolation #14) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:31 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 92, Shoshin wrote:
In post 84, skitter30 wrote:town enough for page 4: mtilos, irrel, creature, nauci, shoshin
Why are you town on Nauci?
In post 81, Nauci wrote:I'm not ready to be tryhard lol I just wanted to banter a tad

I thought skitter30 would be more bantery like tw me and rel
feels townie to me; if that's what she thought her paranoia gutpinging makes sense; it's a weird thing for scum to make up
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #146 (isolation #15) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:00 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 101, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 33, skitter30 wrote:also i want almostnancy to sign their posts cuz i can read a50 super well and i've never played with nancy so i want to try to sort them based on a50's posting
Sorry, I tend to forget. All the posts so far have been mine, so if A50 wants to make it to Almost51 . . . :P
eh it's fine; i've never played with you before but now that i've seen your posts i'm pretty sure i can differentiate between you and him
In post 133, AlmostNancy wrote:You're kidding. Right? I mean, if you can't tell my posts from Nancy's posts you're in dire need for some serious help already!
^^^

==
In post 106, Xtoxm wrote:This is hype.

So Varsoon I wonder if this finally the game where we're on the same team at like the 7th attempt?? Don't let me down man.
meh entrance

==
In post 107, Mitillos wrote:Incidentally, I saw in post #1 a mention of "informed status" not being revealed on flip. I've never played in a game with informed players, so I was wondering if the information they have should be shared with the rest of the town. Thoughts?
prob not right now imo
if they're going to be lynched absolutely

it they think they might be nk'd maybe? idk they should play it by ear in that circumstance

==

i think mitollos' checking of irrel's meta to see if he has previously used that reasoning to switch votes in prior towngames is low-key townie

==
In post 110, Keyser Söze wrote:Again, calling out a change of vote so early just feels too... It’s page one/RVS players aren’t going to have deep/meaningful reasons in changing their vote.

But then skitter then goes on to explain the same thing (?) “I don’t think it’s super ai”.

I’m sensing LAMIST here
i mean he presumably had a reason for doing so which is why i asked

you're right tho, the reason why he did isn't really that interesting or relevant at that stage, but i believe that sort of question helps move things out of rvs and facilitates deeper discussion - as evidenced by the fact that it prompted you to ask this
In post 112, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 42, skitter30 wrote:gut

trying to articulate - for making the game semi-serious in rvs by starting to ask questions and ask for people's reasoning/intent instead of just making a hello/joke/entry post

again not impossible for scum to fake or anything but on balance i think it's a townie rvs post
A bit overworded here with a hint of reaching

I thought it was not ‘super ai”?

Interesting...
it wasn't super ai like i said but it was on townier side of null imo
and like i said it was gut, which i tried ot articulate because i try not to leave things with 'gut' as an explanation
In post 117, Keyser Söze wrote:I thought Skitter was sheeping Shoshin too RE: Mitillos
no, i came to a similar conclusion independantly
In post 118, Keyser Söze wrote:What is wrong with vibe/gut/low supported suspicion right now?
i mean you just complained at how i tried to explain a gut read

==

pretty sure a50 is town

==
In post 141, AlmostNancy wrote:See, the best way to read skitter is to get on her nerves and make her a little bit ancxious/angry.. just a little though. Once she ticks you (or rather I) would be able to read her better. As long as she's well composed and calm her town meta can easily be faked as scum (this only applies to the start of the game though. Later down the road she will inevitably show me her hand)
^^^^ good way to read me
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #151 (isolation #16) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:17 pm

Post by skitter30 »

idk when i'm trying to explain a gut read i just say everything i'm thinking relevant to the topic at hand that might be prompting the gut vibes; it helps me articulate what i'm thinking
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #171 (isolation #17) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:24 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 156, Mitillos wrote:so I will go ahead and share it:
There are no roles with the ninja modifier.
ye i think this was a safe thing to share at this time

think you're town fairly strongly for this stage of the game tbh

==
In post 160, Nauci wrote:My trip was half great fun, half pollution induced bronchitis (I coughed up a rose shaped piece of mucus the size of a small strawberry AMA), half weight gain from ultra delicious Chinese food being shoved down my gullet by my whole family.
i hope on balance your trip was nice tho!

pollution induced bronchitis does not sound fun :(

i actually live near some of the california wildfires from a couple of weeks back. it was awful trying to breathe outside here for a few days - i felt the ash stuck in my throat :(

and then i went to sf for a day and it was even worse there, i couldn't stay outside for longer than like five minutes without coughing :(

==

i don't really have much of an opinion on performer either way
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #386 (isolation #18) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:47 am

Post by skitter30 »

ok the game like doubled since i went to sleep last night lol; might take more than one post to catchup
In post 179, Nauci wrote:106 I have very WIFOM thoughts about this post and the use of "same team" instead of "both town." I would think scum faking this banter would take care to say "town" instead of "same team"? But then again, if this was a casual thought typed directly into the box without too much thought for manipulation, it felt quite scummy.
if they're scum together why would he say it here instead of in the scum pt?

i don't really think saying 'same team' instead of 'town' is much indiciative of anything tbh
except that it's all-encompassing and he might be referring to past games where they were svt and other games where they were tvs, and 'same team' kinda refers to both past scenarios in one phrase if that makes sense

(i don't know what their history is)

==
@saudade - is 'the cat' referring to nauci?

==
In post 206, Mitillos wrote:Oh, cool, Varsoon is here. Now to sort out whether it's N's N. N. N. Varsoon, or Among the Chosen Varsoon. So far he looks like his town self, so that's not a wagon I'm interested in atm.
how do you characterize town!varsoon?
In post 218, Mitillos wrote:@Shoshin: I'd rather not talk about that quite yet, and wait to see what he does for a few dozen posts, instead of just saying "Hey, Varsoon, here's how you can convince me you are town, enjoy".
Also, I wouldn't consider it a waste of time, so I'd like to see your response to Varsoon, but I won't insist if you really don't want to.
fair enough, but i'd like to hear a little later since i'm not suepr great at reading him

==
In post 210, Saudade wrote:עד מתי נוב12
just curious, was the 12 supposed to be here?

==
In post 214, Varsoon wrote:I provided plenty of reasons for my scumread.
You just saying that there's not any is literally wrong.

Once again, Shoshin
You're either scum or your judgment is flawed.
Which is it this time?
i mean we did this last time

from your posts on the last page i can tell you're not following her thought process. ie the things you called out from her i don't think are actually scum-indicative from her really, but i can understand why you're questioning them; i also think it's unlikely that you'll get answers to those questions from her

i think she's obvtown for her
i'm trying not to engaging her because she frustrates me, so i'm content to have just sorted her and move on with my existence

i think you should listen to me/irrel here given that we tried to tell you this last time and were right

i haven't sorted you yet

do you ever pick fights with people on purpose as scum?

what were your most recent scumgames again?

==
In post 221, Varsoon wrote:Furthermore, me taking umbrage with people having easy townreads isn't even a scumtell or a towntell, it's literally what any player should do regardless of align when, within 6 pages, there are over a dozen thrown out 'this person is town' naked reads.
ok, what do you think of me doing that?

==
In post 222, Irrelephant11 wrote:Someone stop me - I feel like mitillos' scumread of me is agenda-y, and I would not like to tunnel on town if I am wrong.
i disagree with his reasoning for why he exluded your se games but i can understand it

holistically i'm tending town on him

==
In post 224, Shoshin wrote:As for trajectory, did I need one? It's post 51 of the game. But sure, here's the trajectory: I asked Skitter a question about her read on Mitillos, because I felt that she was sheeping me. As you can see later in the game, when I explain the vote on Skitter, I state that the reasons I suspected Skitter were due to the way she was following my reads (as well as others) instead of forming her own, which felt very different to me than the way Skitter played as town in my prevoius two games with her. That was my trajectory. A question, followed by a vote when I saw someone else had the same feelings. I strongly believe that having others who share your feelings about something adds strength to the force behind those feelings, and in this case it did. That isn't "spineless," though - it's just smart play.
i disagree that i sheeped you
i had similar conclusions as you did.
that doesn't mean i had them *because* you did, or that i was trying to mimic you on purpose

like i'm not sure how you can even possibly distinguish sheeping you from forming my own reads that incidentally were similar to yours at that stage and i dislike that you assumed it was the former instead of the latter (i've previously told you how i feel about sheeping even ...?)

==

i think i retract the townlean i had on creature earlier

==
In post 264, Performer wrote:
In post 197, Varsoon wrote:It's kind of baffling that you propose a policy lynch on me and when Irrel + The Worst + Performer deny it outright
Fixed.

I dont like policy lynching (and for that matter I dont believe in the notion of "too scummy to be scum")
this post is kinda pinging me
i'm not sure which way yet

i'm putting it here so i hopefully remember to go back to it at some point

==
ok starting a new post
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #411 (isolation #19) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:08 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 276, Xtoxm wrote:VOTE: shosin

I was already getting scum vibes from calling a bunch of different people town for no reason and campaigning for a policy lynch is just a dick move
do you think she was seriously calling for a pl?

==
In post 277, Performer wrote:And her confidence in scatman being scum and saying he's doing a pointless debate - the posts from vars dont look like pointless debate, it actually looks like shoshin is just writing vars off as scum.
VOTE: Shoshin
does anything change if i told you that i saw town!varsoon and town!shoshin previously have a similar fight to this and she wrote him off as scum there and tried to lynch him?

==
In post 278, Varsoon wrote:In the case of both of them, I don't really understand how they've come to all of these conclusions.
idk, which ones do you want to know more about?
In post 278, Varsoon wrote:Shosin's got townreads on most the players townreading herself.
Skitter's not being townread by anyone but is still giving out a ton of townreads.
I don't really know what to make of it, to be honest.
And I think I'm getting way more onto having more information than analysis here, but
I don't think Shoshin's reads are genuinely informed. I think Shoshin's townreads are hugely based on how players are reading Shoshin and how much Shoshin is capable of influencing others by handing out TRs.
That's what I was feeling when I voted for Shoshin. That's what I still feel now.
What do you all think?
do you also think mine are not genuine?

==

i feel pretty good about town!irrel too
In post 292, Varsoon wrote:
In post 291, Irrelephant11 wrote:the caveat on my reads is that I have townleaned friends who do not deserve it before because I like them
When you post stuff like this, Irrel, it feels like you're scum giving yourself wiggle room to later be okay with a lynch on your townreads, 'cus you were just 'friendreading' them and could be wrong.
:/
i actually thought this post was kinda townie for him tbh

==
In post 286, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 283, Irrelephant11 wrote:honestly I think the moral of the story is shoshin/almostnancy/theworst should be the unbreakable townblock for the entire game
Even this one :shifty:
what' bothering you about this post?

==
In post 297, Varsoon wrote:But that's clearly because I am threatened scum who must undermine your town efforts to consolidate power.
Definitely.
It's not because I suspect that there's scum in the block.
do you still think shoshin is scum? ifnot, who's scum in irrel's proposed townbloc?
In post 302, Varsoon wrote:I do suspect that at least one of Irrel, Shoshin, AlmostNancy, and TheWorst is scum, yes.
why do you think there's scum in this group?

==
In post 302, Varsoon wrote:I actually see Irrel as hard-softing mason on you right now with his whole 'if you do not believe me, lynch me first' play.
i mean if you think this is athing why are you pointing it out?

==
In post 306, Keyser Söze wrote:I’m struggling for town reads so Varsoon’s attack on the ‘town read frenzy’ is actually refreshing and comforting
huh, i actuallly feel like i have a lot of townreads at this time

==
In post 351, Nauci wrote:
In post 264, Performer wrote:
In post 197, Varsoon wrote:It's kind of baffling that you propose a policy lynch on me and when Irrel + The Worst + Performer deny it outright
Fixed.

I dont like policy lynching (and for that matter I dont believe in the notion of "too scummy to be scum")
Further self conscious posting that makes me suspicious af
yeah that post was weird; i'm still trying to work out why

==
In post 368, Nauci wrote:Since I feel strongly about performer and/or xtoxm, this temporarily clears teacher in my eyes
sorry, can you explain again why that vc makes you like teacher?

==
In post 381, Varsoon wrote:
In post 18, Shoshin wrote:Hey Irrelephant, want to policy lynch Varsoon?
Yawn.
Whatever.
You've never mislynched anyone before, why start now?
I'm just gonna follow you until we win.
In post 384, Varsoon wrote:Yeah it's a fantastic plan, you guys have a rock solid townbloc, I'm just jealous I'm not in it, let's just win.
the saracasm/annoyance here feels maybe a little townie to me?

==

ok i reached my last post so new post now i think too
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #418 (isolation #20) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:14 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 388, Varsoon wrote:@Skitter: Doesn't matter what my thoughts are, I don't understand how other people play, and, therefore, can not come to an accurate read on them.
It's much better play for me to put my trust into Shoshin, who has never mislynched anyone before and who will lead us to certain victory.
ok i get what you're saying and where the frustration comes from (hi she wanted to mislynch in mylo there, remember?) but she's town so i'm just accepting it and moving on

i want to try to sort you tho so it would be helpful if you share your thoughts

==
In post 396, Shoshin wrote:In retrospect, I think the fact that we were all agreeing about things early on in a very natural way is a sign that we're on the right path, sort of like what happened in American Presidents.
yeah i'm feeling pretty good about this game thus far; i feel like i have a pretty good number of townreads for this stage and it helps to see other people thinking similarly

that's why i was a little confused when keyser said a few pages back he was struggling to form townreads because i feel like there's people in this playerlist that he shouldn't have *that* much trouble reading - it was just like a completely differnt understanding of the gamestate that i was a little bit surprised

==
In post 402, AlmostNancy wrote:Well, I do find it scummy in general to fix quotes without giving some hint as to what was changed. I read Shoshin’s whole policy lynch on Varsoon thing as a joke, much like I read TW’s promising to lynch us tomorrow as one.

~N

Okay, I’m starting to understand A50’s townread on you. Definitely agree with you on militos.
you know you can quote only part of a post instead of quoting the whole thing, right?

==

meh, i'm happy with my current vote rn
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #425 (isolation #21) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:24 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 415, Varsoon wrote:@Skitter: Elaboration on all of your reads would be nice, preferably.
And I've decided that Shoshin is lock-town here and I'll follow them.
My thoughts and reads are compromised, given that my playstyle is so different from anyone else's, so it's impossible for me to come to a correct read on them.
So it's much better to put my stock in someone who is level headed, decisive, and has a 100% record of never mislynching.
sure
(this isn't particularly ordered, i'm just writing them as i think of them)

shoshin - just town. she has the one scumgame, is hilariously out of her range, this looks exactly like her towngame

nauci - kinda explained that i liked one post in . it's enough to put her on the townier side of null but it's not strong or anything. i don't really have much ai thoughts on most of what she did

irrel - i'm starting to kinda pickup on what town!irrel looks like - hard for me to articulate a bit, but i'll try. he's very guileless, you can see him obviously sorting through things, you can see him follow through/act on his reads (lynch me before shoshin!), you can track his thought process, i thought the pgo claim was kinda townie

mitillos - i like how thorough he's being; i like that he went to check irrel's game to see if he had previously been a participant on easy wagons (i feel like this isn't something scum would go check at this stage most of the time); i like the questions he's asking; i like the way he shared his info

creature - had slight townpings on his first post, but i kinda lost that; i'm used to him just sharing reads as he reads posts and he isn't diong htat. he's around but most of his posts are fluff; he has like one with reads; he kinda refused to share reads when asked; together that feeels a little scummy to me

almostnancy - i'm really really good at reading a50 and he's town here, but i'm bad at explaining it. he just feels like!town him (i can provide proof etc)

xtoxm - i don't really love his shoshin vote, or the fact that he's objecting to people having strong reads

you - trying to sort

performer - don't really have significant ai thoughts, although he had one post that pinged

keyser - trying to sort

the worst - probably town for feeling go-with-the-flow-y, interacting with people, answering questions, not scumpinging me yet, not feeling fake

i know not-mafia is in the game but he hasn't posted

i think i'm missing a couple of people but i don't remember who they are rn
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #426 (isolation #22) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:25 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 419, Mitillos wrote:Sorry mod, couldn't resist.

@Shoshin and skitter mostly:
So, here's the thing. I think town Varsoon is more happy-go-lucky, doing stuff for fun and profit, and not giving much of a shit. Scum Varsoon on the other hand is more wary in my mind. Originally he looked like town here, because his attack on Shoshin seemed genuine, even if I think it was incorrect. With more recent stuff, I've changed my mind on him, though.
I'm thinking of Micro 302, where he showed very similar behaviour as here (which is also why I questioned him on his defensiveness). In particular, his posts to Irrelephant strongly reminded me of . He also seems to be going for a lot of AtE towards Shoshin and a few others which is again similar to what he did towards me in Micro 302.

I'm not seeing the scumminess from Performer and Xtoxm, nor the lack thereof from teacher, but I'm open to being convinced (because I don't really see their towniness, either).
ok, thanks, i'll check this out a little alter :)
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #427 (isolation #23) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:26 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 422, Nauci wrote:@mit: my "read" on teacher is wholly independent of his posts and rests on the idea that 3 scum wouldn't vote shoshin together and I don't scum read teacher as much as the others. My read on performer is for being extra self conscious about how others are reading him to the point of elaborate pg down explanations while ignoring the abundant other content that deserved commentary, and xtoxm for almost actively refusing to contribute much content. However, this is just on possible scenario and I don't have confident town reads anywhere near this early in the game
ah ok, that makes sense, thanks for explaining!
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #430 (isolation #24) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:33 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 425, skitter30 wrote:i think i'm missing a couple of people but i don't remember who they are rn
teacher and saudade - no opinion on either really
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #443 (isolation #25) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:55 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 411, skitter30 wrote:
In post 297, Varsoon wrote:But that's clearly because I am threatened scum who must undermine your town efforts to consolidate power.
Definitely.
It's not because I suspect that there's scum in the block.
do you still think shoshin is scum? ifnot, who's scum in irrel's proposed townbloc?
In post 302, Varsoon wrote:I do suspect that at least one of Irrel, Shoshin, AlmostNancy, and TheWorst is scum, yes.
why do you think there's scum in this group?
@varsoon please

(i'm aware that you think shoshin is 99.9% town and that you will be following her to the ends of the earth, etc; i'm more intersted in who you think is scum and why you think there's scum in the group)
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #487 (isolation #26) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:27 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 444, Shoshin wrote:I've got Irrelephant, the worst, Nauci, Nancy, Skitter, and Mitillos as town.
not super strongly feeling town!nauci yet

==
In post 450, Creature wrote:
In post 315, Shoshin wrote:
In post 312, Keyser Söze wrote:Creature should be a null read for everyone right now.
I thought the humor in his posts around were townish.
Breaking scum strategy: Meme all day
i mean i feel like you were doing this earlier
In post 458, Creature wrote:
In post 386, skitter30 wrote:i think i retract the townlean i had on creature earlier
Curious

I intended to retract the townlead I had on you even before I read this
cool

==
In post 461, AlmostNancy wrote:What about Schaad and Mastina? Why aren’t they posting more?

they're the backup mods

==
In post 462, the worst wrote:his scum habit of trying to pluck members from the towncore.
i mean he was kinda trying to pushback against the idea of a towncore later

how annoyed he feels recently (shoshin is obvs the best etc) feels kinda townie tho? idk

==
In post 474, Creature wrote:
In post 369, Xtoxm wrote:Lol @ having 2 strong instant scum reads in a large game. Get ove4 yourself.
I remember putting Xtoxm in my townlist because of this
i didn't really townread that post; it felt kinda like a way to dismiss scumreads against him without really addressing what nauci (iirc it was nauci?) didn't like
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #527 (isolation #27) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:00 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 494, Keyser Söze wrote:@Relly, I think I owe you this. Gonna dump it all down in one post on why I'm having bad feels with you:-
not entirely sure that anything described here is scum-indicative for him?

==
In post 510, Performer wrote:
In post 411, skitter30 wrote:does anything change if i told you that i saw town!varsoon and town!shoshin previously have a similar fight to this and she wrote him off as scum there and tried to lynch him?
hi skitter.

I dont see how a previous game changes what I'm seeing in this game, especially in regard to who's voting me & why. Also, vars fights as any alignment - scum, third party, town, you name it.

I'm not as familiar with shos - and what I saw from irrel's 2 games , the similarity I saw from skimming is that she bare posts a ton. Those were just from town games of hers but not scum game meta.
i mean you voted her after saying you felt like she was 'writing varsoon off as scum', which indicates to me that you found that scummy (given taht you voted for her)

and i'm pointing out that she did something similar previously to him when she was town so although it's annoying i'm not sure it's something that she should be scumread for

p-edit i agree with nauci; i'm trying to keep my post count low-ish and not bloat the game too much
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #528 (isolation #28) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:01 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 524, Performer wrote:can you link me it?
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=76221
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #612 (isolation #29) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:56 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 552, the worst wrote:Imo his reentries to the thread are something scum!Creature avoids. [refer Heroes Wanted, possibly his strongest scumgame in ages]
i feel like his re-entries into threads is fluffier than i'm used to with town!him

==

i kinda think varsoon is town too tbh

==
In post 576, Varsoon wrote:I have no idea why AlmostNancy has such a townread. Neither head has done anything that's impressed me or challenged the gamestate, imo.
They're playing really safe despite all the content they've generated, which is actually fairly par for the course for both heads, especially Nancy.
I couldn't tell you about A50 specifically, though, as I haven't really had the time or passion to differentiate the two.
i don't know anything about nancy and don't have much of an opinion on her either way, although she feels very very guileless, which i tend to townread

i'm pretty good at reading the a50 head; his first few posts felt like town!him

i'm actually rethinking that now and i'm not as confident on that anymore

==
In post 578, AlmostNancy wrote:I am null on teacher, but just wanted to point out I have personally instructed my team to vote together and in succession on one target in early game to fool this VCA tactic in particular. I also would like to point out it was also used in the Team Mafia 2018 by at least one scum team for the same purpose.
yep, and it worked too :)

==
In post 601, Nauci wrote:Keyser, Skitter30, and AlmostNancy—what are your thoughts on Performer's reaction to the scumreads on him? Or on Shoshin moving off the wagon?
idk

the only time i played with him (as town) i townread him for very doggedly trying to find scum and pursuing his scumreads (even if i disagreed with him) and just being very try-hard i guess is the right way to explain it

(and then i ultimately mislynched him, oops)

i haven't seen that here yet

he also replaced in to that game on like day4 and had a lot of content so i don't know if that's a factor i should be taking into account when comparing his play here to there

overall i'm kinda underwhelemed but i feel like that might be a funcion of him being overwhelemed by the speed of the game and how many posts there are and not necessarily because he's scum

==
In post 605, AlmostNancy wrote:Yeah, she knows I think. She calls any scumreads on her a “witchhunt”. She did that both in Labrynth and in Overkill 1.
i mean by posting that from now on all they have to do is avoid calling scumreads on them a witchunt and now you'll townread them if they see this

==
In post 608, Varsoon wrote:Where did Mit even claim?
I remember them mentioning informed being in the setup, but don't recall an actual claim.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #614 (isolation #30) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:59 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 612, skitter30 wrote:i don't know anything about nancy and don't have much of an opinion on her either way, although she feels very very guileless, which i tend to townread
i recently got fooled on this sort of read tho which is why i'm hesitant to just flat-out call her town for it
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #636 (isolation #31) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:28 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 633, the worst wrote:
In post 485, Shoshin wrote:
In post 483, Creature wrote:Also, "disgusting" is such a strong word to use.
It's a strong emotion.

Who is more likely to feel disgust, town who sees a bunch of townreads floating around, or scum who sees a bunch of townies townreading each other?
This is pretty much the same circular thought I'm stuck in. I don't disagree that he feels tonally stunned but I can't quite decide if it's because he's losing or
he dislikes site meta/the way this games being played

He's also not communicating at all and this game has felt like.. really quite friendly so far.. like I love this list
this possibility had crossed my mind tbh; that's why i'm a little hesitant to go all in here; i feel like he could feel awakward rn because he's used to different site meta and is annoyed about how the game is being played rn and how quick it's going - and partially what i'm finding scummy is the fact that he isn't *in* the game yet

and i'm kinda wondering if it's actually scum-indicative or indicative of him being used to a different type of game

(i'm aware that i'm voting him rn)
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #656 (isolation #32) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:04 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i think you might be a town!duckling
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #657 (isolation #33) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:05 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i also feel like i have a lot of townreads adn not that many scumreads
and i'm wondering if i'm getting bamboozled somewhere
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #659 (isolation #34) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:07 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i think i'm townreading like ~8 people rn
and scumreading like ... 1?

and everyone else being various flavors of null

idk it feels a little weird
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #664 (isolation #35) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:12 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 662, the worst wrote:*skitter -- you're here because while I am getting better at reading you, your scumrange is super super broad and I think we mutually sort better via real time interactions later in the game
like i said, tfw people think you have a decent scumgame

but fair enough, fair enough
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #668 (isolation #36) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:16 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 665, the worst wrote:I'm getting more early townpings from you than I did in coalition I think, mostly I think we've probably found the right way to read each other accurately
could well be

like in presidents you just felt scummy to me?
and when i figured out it was you in coalition you just didn't

(although i messed up in stack-the-deck but came around eventually)

and here you just feel kinda townie for you
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #670 (isolation #37) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:19 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 668, skitter30 wrote:
In post 665, the worst wrote:I'm getting more early townpings from you than I did in coalition I think, mostly I think we've probably found the right way to read each other accurately
could well be

like in presidents you just felt scummy to me?
and when i figured out it was you in coalition you just didn't

(although i messed up in stack-the-deck but came around eventually)

and here you just feel kinda townie for you
mostly not feeling fake i guess is what it is? idk
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #707 (isolation #38) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:15 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 703, Nauci wrote:700 seems towny to me but I don't know if I'll ever trust my read on Keyser again lol

Keyser xtoxm only has like 8-10 posts please check because it's the other prominent wagon

Okie I'm going back to sleep until my hives go away

Yes, yes I do have the worst medical luck
why do you think is townie for him? did he recently fool you as scum or something?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #708 (isolation #39) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:15 am

Post by skitter30 »

hello mewtaph!
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #743 (isolation #40) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:14 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 714, Shoshin wrote:
In post 705, Not_Mafia wrote:Oh this started, who’s scum?
Not_Mafia is town.
kinda think it's too early to gague this imo

==
In post 718, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 664, skitter30 wrote:
In post 662, the worst wrote:*skitter -- you're here because while I am getting better at reading you, your scumrange is super super broad and I think we mutually sort better via real time interactions later in the game
like i said, tfw people think you have a decent scumgame

but fair enough, fair enough
Link? I’ve only ISO’d him in one scum game and he was dreadful in it. But I think his play here reads townie regardless.

So, probably more informative for future games and I’m genuinely curious to see what decent scum!TW plays like.
i was talking about how he thinks *i* have a good scumgame; i wasn't talking about his scumgame (which i think is pretty good too, but was incidintally not what the conversation was about)

==
In post 719, Irrelephant11 wrote:Keyser is being weird
Kinda want to vote him just to further the me+Nauci paranoia he’s got going

Ftr I’m only accessing MS from mobile indefinitely so expect fewer long posts and more broken quotes
this doesn't feel like something scum would say

==
In post 722, Irrelephant11 wrote:I would like to remove AlmostNancy from the townblock unless/until Skitter townreads Almost50 again. Still a townlean though.
he needs to post more

==
In post 742, Performer wrote:@shos xtox has been forgettable, so have others, so I've had to reread his iso. Can go with an xtox vote.
VOTE: xtoxm
uh this is l-1 btw in case anyone is wondering

==
In post 742, Performer wrote:I want to say I disagree with all of these
ok, how do you describe your towngame?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #753 (isolation #41) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:12 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 750, Krazy wrote:Xtoxm(7) ~ skitter30(41), Shoshin(86), Varsoon(72), AlmostNancy(93), the worst(120), Irrelephant11(57), Performer(25)
i townread shoshin

kinda varsoon

kinda almostnancy but i'm beginning to become paranoid; the nancy head isn't really solving although she's posting *a lot*, and a50 isn't either and that's making me a little nervous

the worst is probably town, as is irrelephant

i don't exactly scumread performer so much as i odn't really see a reason to townread him

i'm a little nervous about the lack of resistance to this and the almostnancy and performer votes

UNVOTE:

for now i think
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #785 (isolation #42) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:06 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 756, Shoshin wrote:Note: the fact that Not_Mafia didn't hammer means he's either town (as I said) or partnered with Xtom (if Xtom flips scum).
it means he didn't notice that there was an oppurtunity to hammer
i don't think it has anything to do with his alignment

==
In post 763, Mitillos wrote:If Xtoxm does flip scum, the most suspicious will be skitter for rushing to jump off.
And Varsoon is right. Scum don't just lolhammer on D1 after making only a handful of posts, that would be suicide.
a) not_mafia is in this game adn i'm not ready for the day to end
(also not_mafia lolhammers as either alignment. it isnt' ai and is incredibly frustrating)

b) large wagons with little resistance/no cw make me wary

(also i like to imagine that i'm decent enough as scum that if i were partnered with scum!xtoxm i wouldn't make votes/unvotes that i know would incriminate me after he flips given that scum!me has a longer life expectency than him here almost always)

==
In post 767, Shoshin wrote:
I think the fact that Saudade hasn't replaced out points to him being scum.
But maybe you have more experience with him that says otherwise? You can also stop denigrating your play in every post.
why?

==
In post 781, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 722, Irrelephant11 wrote:I would like to remove AlmostNancy from the townblock unless/until Skitter townreads Almost50 again.
Spoiler:

this isn't really making me townread you here either
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #787 (isolation #43) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:12 pm

Post by skitter30 »

uh .... i actually don't know
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #790 (isolation #44) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:15 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 788, AlmostNancy wrote:I'm with Shoshin, but for a totally different reason. We should've kept Xtoxm @L-1 for 2 reasons:

1- See who tried to defuse the wagon

and more importantly

2- Get a claim

Now the whole wagon (and time it took to build) is rendered worthless and we're starting the day all over again.
kinda think notmafia would have quickhammered had he noticed before these things happened tbh
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #792 (isolation #45) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:19 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 791, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 763, Mitillos wrote:If Xtoxm does flip scum, the most suspicious will be skitter for rushing to jump off.
I wish it was so easy, but Town!skitter also get nervous whenever a wagon is @L-1

P-edit: Kinda think he quit that habit (and took up smoking)
well, not always; i usually don't when i'm tunneled
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #793 (isolation #46) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:21 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 791, AlmostNancy wrote:P-edit: Kinda think he quit that habit (and took up smoking)
also, kinda think not_mafia may be town here
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #797 (isolation #47) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:36 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 795, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 785, skitter30 wrote:this isn't really making me townread you here either
OK.. now I don't know what to make of it. Is this a repeat of the last Diffusion of Power? Or are you scumming it up?? Oh, a third possibility is that you don't want me to get shot on N1 so you're keeping me away from the top of your TRs.

OK, 2 Town motives and 1 Scum motive = you're still a TR for me.
the third option is not really how i think about this like ever
kinda similar to the last diffusion of power. i kinda townread your initial posts but later posts made me go ???

a few of the posts on this page feel townie for you again tho
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #798 (isolation #48) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:37 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 786, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 753, skitter30 wrote:i'm a little nervous about the lack of resistance to this and the almostnancy and performer votes
It wouldn't be you if you didn't! :facepalm:

Skitter, when was the last time you
didn't
get nervous being on the lynch wagon on D1?
In post 788, AlmostNancy wrote:I'm with Shoshin, but for a totally different reason. We should've kept Xtoxm @L-1 for 2 reasons:

1- See who tried to defuse the wagon

and more importantly

2- Get a claim

Now the whole wagon (and time it took to build) is rendered worthless and we're starting the day all over again.
^^^^ these two
not really the meme ones, those made me townread you less actually
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #802 (isolation #49) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:41 pm

Post by skitter30 »

@tw: the way a50 is playing rn is actually reminding me of jungle republic

idk if that's because he isn't really into it yet or if he's using memes to appear active
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #807 (isolation #50) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:46 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 803, the worst wrote:Yeah I'm starting to feel like A50 is leaning on Nancy's more focused contributions to make the slot look active and just sticking around memeing because he likes our company/doesnt want to be seen as lurking if that makes sense
yeah this is kinda exactly what i'm feeling like rn
like he's using the memes to act like he's doing something when he isn't really (that's what he did the entire first day of jungle republic)

he isn't someone i really want to be wrong on tho

and nancy's contribution is also feeling very fluffy ('i like this playerlist!' and 'i remember being wrong on the worst in that game'); very little of it is solve-y
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #808 (isolation #51) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:47 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 806, Xtoxm wrote:I dont feel like town-a50 can have a legit scum read on me here so thats a little sus

But what does my opinion matter
? why not?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #809 (isolation #52) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:48 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 805, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 799, the worst wrote:I'm actually starting to get nervous about AlmostNancy. The same time I had this kind of lazy "eh they're probably town, I'll deal with it later" energy was when I played against them as scum.

I kinda wish I had more free time to re metadive her than I do right now. can anyone towncase the slot for me?
Let me remove all barriers and talk to you straight from the heart:

You've just applied to a large themed game in the sign-ups. Right? You know what that tells me? That you've been avoiding my games specifically. It hurts me. And now you have the nerve to also state uncertainty about my alignment when I've obv!towned even more than I should have? I think I'm gonna have roasted duck for dinner tomorrow.
?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #814 (isolation #53) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:53 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 811, Xtoxm wrote:Bc he's seen my scum game
has he always been in your sig or did i just notice this now?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #817 (isolation #54) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:54 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 813, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 802, skitter30 wrote:@tw: the way a50 is playing rn is actually reminding me of jungle republic

idk if that's because he isn't really into it yet or if he's using memes to appear active
I am actually letting Nancy play the leading role here and confining myself to culinary services and strategic support. She deserves to actually PLAY the game while feeling a bit more secure than she does on her own, don't you think?

Once I've got her to beat that insecurity I will play as an equal.
that's fair
it does make it harder for me to sort you tho
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #819 (isolation #55) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:59 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 816, the worst wrote:
In post 813, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 802, skitter30 wrote:@tw: the way a50 is playing rn is actually reminding me of jungle republic

I am actually letting Nancy play the leading role here and confining myself to culinary services and strategic support. She deserves to actually PLAY the game while feeling a bit more secure than she does on her own, don't you think?

Once I've got her to beat that insecurity I will play as an equal.
I kinda get this and understand it can come from your slot as either alignment but like. given were in a list which can read each other pretty well and skitter has a flawless record of reading you, you can see where I'm coming from right?

I'd almost feel disrespectful to the quality of your scumgame (remember 09:12 :facepalm:) if I didn't voice this when I felt it.
(well, not literally flawless, but fairly close to it)
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #821 (isolation #56) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:04 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i know literally nothing about her or how she plays; i've never played with her
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #823 (isolation #57) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:05 pm

Post by skitter30 »

and no, i didn't know that's how she treats day1, can she post examples?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #824 (isolation #58) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:09 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Subject: Open 627: Mexican Standoff [endgame]
Xtoxm wrote:Do you two really believe you've nailed all scum on D1 or are you intentionally talking out your asses?
In post 369, Xtoxm wrote:Lol @ having 2 strong instant scum reads in a large game. Get ove4 yourself.
In post 380, Xtoxm wrote:Yeah, because anyone claiming strong reads this early in the game is more likely to just be lying.
In post 688, Xtoxm wrote:Yeah he nailed me and my entire scumtean in rvs and thats why i got so upset
huh
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #834 (isolation #59) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:23 pm

Post by skitter30 »

no, you had like one post when you first posted that was townie for you and that gets drowned out by the later posts that are NAI; the one post wasn't strong enough to keep you at a townread.

like it was fine for then but isn't really fine for now

if you expect me to read you properly you kinda have to make posts that i can read
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #835 (isolation #60) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:24 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 833, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 821, skitter30 wrote:i know literally nothing about her or how she plays; i've never played with her
Ask around. Or even go check her play in Overkill 1 (she was a SK though, but the slot started with Toranaga and she then hopped in to hydra with him, then he left and she called on Mathblade for assistance. It doesn't really matter since she dreads D1 as either alignment and needs FLIPS to work with)
ok i'll check
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #836 (isolation #61) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:26 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 129, AlmostNancy wrote:I'm in the process of catching up, but I thought I'd let you know we probably landed the strongest TPR in the game. It's as strong as they come. Scum should be afraid of us. VERY afraid of us.
^^^ this bit is what i was townreaidng you off of. just this. nothing else your head posted was townie till the couple of posts i quoted on the previous page
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #845 (isolation #62) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:34 pm

Post by skitter30 »

:lol:
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #850 (isolation #63) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:42 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 843, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 739, Shoshin wrote:What's the difference between town/scum Nancy? I haven't seen her scum games.
If Ank were in this game, she’d tell you. There are definite tells but she’s one of the few players who can read them.

Feel free to ISO me in Heroes Wanted, Overkill 1 and Halloween Dance. The last one is probably not helpful though.
ok in the first game you have like 1300 posts, in the second you play across three accounts, and the third you only have forty posts and seemed to have repped in after day1 iso'ing you to find out how scum!you feels about playing day1 is kinda difficult

i did ctrl+f for things like 'day', 'flip', 'nervous', 'day1' to see if you ever talked about being nervous playing day1 as scum but didn't turn up anything useful, but tbf i got kinda bored of the 1300 page iso and trying to track who was posting when in overkill1 and didn't peruse it *that* deeply

i will try to check the scum pts tho
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #860 (isolation #64) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:04 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 852, AlmostNancy wrote:Can you show me where in Heroes, you think I did any actual solving? I don’t mean on D1 but in the entire freaking game?
You have a 1300 post iso there and i wasnt in the game; if you really want me to compare your play here to that one youre going to have to wait a little bit till/if i actually feel like reading it
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #868 (isolation #65) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:27 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 857, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 807, skitter30 wrote:
In post 803, the worst wrote:Yeah I'm starting to feel like A50 is leaning on Nancy's more focused contributions to make the slot look active and just sticking around memeing because he likes our company/doesnt want to be seen as lurking if that makes sense
yeah this is kinda exactly what i'm feeling like rn
like he's using the memes to act like he's doing something when he isn't really (that's what he did the entire first day of jungle republic)

he isn't someone i really want to be wrong on tho

and nancy's contribution is also feeling very fluffy ('i like this playerlist!' and 'i remember being wrong on the worst in that game'); very little of it is solve-y
Yeah, I am not being uberserious but that is never AI for me. And I do like this playerlist. That makes me scum how exactly? :lol:
Because there's a paucity of townposts accompanying the memeposts. And i didnt call you scum for it, but rather said i wasnt townreading you for it, which is not at all the same thing
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #870 (isolation #66) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:32 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 869, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 753, skitter30 wrote:
In post 750, Krazy wrote:Xtoxm(7) ~ skitter30(41), Shoshin(86), Varsoon(72), AlmostNancy(93), the worst(120), Irrelephant11(57), Performer(25)
i townread shoshin

kinda varsoon

kinda almostnancy but i'm beginning to become paranoid; the nancy head isn't really solving although she's posting *a lot*, and a50 isn't either and that's making me a little nervous

the worst is probably town, as is irrelephant

i don't exactly scumread performer so much as i odn't really see a reason to townread him

i'm a little nervous about the lack of resistance to this and the almostnancy and performer votes

UNVOTE:

for now i think
I challenge you to find a game of mine, where I do anything really useful on D1 and if you do, it’s only because I got lucky or scum was open wolfing. See TPFKAP in Labrynth.
I dont really know how to make this clearer: im ridiculously accurate at reading a50 and ive never played with you, and i therefore want to sort your slot based on his play, not yours

My interest in metadiving you to sort your slot when it contains someone i already know how to read is fairly close to non-existent
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #871 (isolation #67) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:34 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Especially since the games i already skimmed this afternoon were insanely long (1300 posts) or difficult to read (your play in overkill is spread across three isos/accounts)
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #945 (isolation #68) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:36 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 896, the worst wrote:
In post 868, skitter30 wrote:Because there's a paucity of townposts accompanying the memeposts. And i didnt call you scum for it, but rather said i wasnt townreading you for it, which is not at all the same thing
This is probably me atm. looking at both A50's and Nancy's reactions to being scumread I actually think they both vibe town but I also don't think I'm going to get this read right and confident on day one this time
yeah idk i'm not really feeling town!a50 yet. he has a few posts that are kinda townie for him but not *enough* really
and this worries me because i catch scum!him for not being townie, not really for being explicitly scummy

==

@a50 how do you read me rn?

==
In post 911, AlmostNancy wrote:I asked A50 why he is being so memey and he said, he plays differently every game, so he can’t be read based on meta. I hope that doesn’t get us mslynched at some point.
i mean the thing is that i can usually read him despite the memes

==
In post 916, Mewtaph wrote:Willing to thought dump on mostly everyone that's been active so far at this point, some more extensively than others - so feel free to ask.
general readslist at this point would be nice tbh

==
In post 922, Nauci wrote:What do you think of xtoxm's somewhat meatier new posts?
which posts do you classify as 'meatier'?

also i'm not entirely sure how to read you tbh

a lot of the things you say i just don't feel like are hard to fake, if that makes sense? like you make sense and have decent arguments and opinions but i don't know if that makes you *townie*

i only got over this last game when you pr-claimed so idk how to sort you here really

==
In post 930, Performer wrote:I'm seriously starting to think creat is third party or scum. This naked tunneling just screams of agenda.
have you played with creature before? the posts pushing you don't look that bad to me tbh? i don't know if i would characterize them as 'naked tunneling' either?
In post 930, Performer wrote:Other notes include developing a town lean for almost nauci and putting shos from sr to null - both based on the behaviors on the xtox wagon.
can you elaborate when you have a chance please?

==
In post 935, the worst wrote:I can't sleep and I'm thinking about the a50/nancy hydra too much. I actually feel like scum!A50 is quite a lot less likely to reach out to skitter there than town!A50 is (especially considering he's not like INTO this game as such)
i kinda think he wants to try to get me off his back if he's scum actually? idk last time i played with scum!him was jungle republic and i didn't really have a long-term accuracy that he'd feel the need to work around at that point. i do agree that if he's scum here it would be indicative of a weaker team
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #960 (isolation #69) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:01 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 949, Xtoxm wrote:I townread Creature. His comments on my early posts felt accurate and genuine, and I don't see much incentive for him to do this as scum. He was the first person to entertain the idea I could be town.

I townread Varsoon. Previosly when I've asked him if we're both scum he reacted much more firmly. This time he was just like "possibly". And as I said I think unvoting me comes from a town place.

I'm getting a townlean on you just because you're trying to engage me. I could see scum doing that to his dying mislynch tho so I won't write you off yet.
this post actually bothers me a little bit - it feels you're giving townleans/reads to people that townread you / not pushing you as scum

like the reasons you townread people is because of how they interact with *you* and it's kinda ... narrow-focused i guess? like doesn't incorporate broader play/happenings really but rather focuses on the fact that they're considering townreading you

i understand that you might be feeling out of sync of the game and the players you aren't familiar with so that may well account for this approach ot the game but it does feel a little strange/off to me

==
In post 958, Nauci wrote:I'm not super concerned with being town read by people (in early days) so long as you all interact with me to solve the game, tbh.
fair enough, fair enough
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #972 (isolation #70) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:40 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 971, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 945, skitter30 wrote:@a50 how do you read me rn?
In English! Are posting in any other language(s)??

OH, you mean ... my bad. I am logged into the Internet via a router, and I'm using my PC to access MS and come to this thread to read you. Is that what you meant?
Can you give me a straight answer please?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #973 (isolation #71) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:41 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 962, Performer wrote:
In post 743, skitter30 wrote:ok, how do you describe your towngame?
Well...people have said I play robotic, I play scummy, I play old school, that I'm traditional. The below would probably characterize it:

-A lot no nonsense play (getting to the point)
-Generating wagons because that allows for scumhunting (reaction testing, how people act about it, etc)
-Belief in d1 setting a tone for rest of the game
-Policy lynching, self voting = to be avoided
-Looking at multiple factors to see if someone is scummy
-Working with those who think similarly or same as myself
I need to go back and compare your play here to stack-the-deck i think; ill try to do that when i get home tonight or tomorrow
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #975 (isolation #72) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:55 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Right, thats why i didnt call it scummy, but rather noted that it felt odd to me
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #992 (isolation #73) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:33 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 977, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 972, skitter30 wrote:
In post 971, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 945, skitter30 wrote:@a50 how do you read me rn?
In English! Are posting in any other language(s)??

OH, you mean ... my bad. I am logged into the Internet via a router, and I'm using my PC to access MS and come to this thread to read you. Is that what you meant?
Can you give me a straight answer please?
No. Nancy can feel free to express her own reads in her own words, of course, but -in all honesty- I'm enjoying being suspected by you (and tw) so much I don't want it to go away. :lol:
this might be townie too? idk
i think if you were playing as just you, and not in a hydra, i'd be scumreading you rn
the hydra is throwing me off a bit and i'm having a lot of trouble accounting for that tbh

maybe i'll drop it for a bit and come back to sorting you later

==
In post 979, Performer wrote:One's gameplay can vary from game to game for different reasons though, so do keep that in mind
that is very fair

however, you telling this to me here is kinda scummy imo - it kinda says that you think compared to that previous towngame, you're coming across as scummy here; i feel like you're trying to downplay the differnces between here and there

p-edit that's townie for you i think???
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1041 (isolation #74) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:26 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1002, Nauci wrote:I keep reading this a50 thing as an entertaining point that's holding her focus at an off proportion

I'm used to skitter30 reacting to little things all over the place so it almost felt like this struggle was an excuse to not look at all those little things that usually help me sort her mindset
it's really bugging me that i can't figure it out confidently; i can correctly townread him off like ~10 posts (if not less) and i'm not getting that here, and the time he was scum i eventually figured it out by realizing that he just hadn't towntold at all

and usually how i play this game day1 is to start by sorting the people that i know how to sort and/or are easy for me to sort, and in this game i feel pretty good about most people in this category except for him and it's annoying me that i can't just sort him and move on here givne that i usually can

whatever i think i'm just going to drop it for now

==
In post 1008, the worst wrote:
@Krazy
I'll be v/la 11th - 24th of December (then Xmas :giggle:).. Travelling overseas. I will be gone on the 11th (best to assume all day) & will let you know if I'm absolutely unavailable for like 24+ hours at any other time :)
have a great time on your trip :)

==
In post 1009, Mewtaph wrote:Trying to think about how scum would approach the Varsoon v Shoshin as TvT keeping in mind how it went down and I'm inclined to think that scum would simply not post or skirt around engaging with it wholly to allow the possibility of paranoia to foster between those two players, leaving it as an option to easily push on later.

At the same time, I think it would be disingenous to call players scummy on the basis of talking about other things other than the interaction even while it was happening a few posts beforehand (eg. Creature).
ok, in the first paragraph, who do you think fits that description? (imo your pred kinda fits that description ...)

in the second paragraph, it seems like you identify someone who kinda fits that description - creature - but then say you can't really call him scummy for it

so altogether this feels like you're calling a {vague unidentified} group of people scummy for behaving in a given way without actually narrowing donw on who's scum because of it, or who individually is scummy
In post 1009, Mewtaph wrote:I disagree with Performer's post where he votes Shoshin, but I think that his phrasing in that post among others indicates that it's more likely to come from town than scum (but this is a weak thought and I'm not willing to go in on a town read of this nature).
? what does this mean?
In post 1012, Mewtaph wrote:I think Nauci has contributed to the thread positively overall and have felt townie enough to deserve a town read. I think it could just be a case of that Nauci has been doing townie things but they're just being missed? I think there would have to be a big reason for her being scum for me to consider her as a contender for being scum at the moment and I don't think that really exists atm.
this doesn't actually mean anything?

like idk what townie things *in particular* do you think has been missed?

like you're describing a nullread to me; i'm not sure why anything you said here is a reason to townread her particulalry?

==
In post 1025, Varsoon wrote:I know it's a really selfish and personal thing to ask, but can we let him be until at least D2?
If, by then, his play doesn't convince you that he's town, then I'll follow you there on a lynch, but I think it'd be kinda a bummer for the guy's return to site just to be lynched D1.
yeah, i'm fine with that; i'd feel a little bad in that scenario if he were town tbh

==
In post 1031, Shoshin wrote:This in particular feels town for him.
disagree, it's vague and non-specific and doesn't actually say where scum is

==
In post 1035, Xtoxm wrote:Or maybe she's not a townbeard and actually just scum. Tunnelling me since my first post and the read doesn't evolve in response to literally anything. You're going to have to stop putting blind faith on this at some point.
it's annoying but that's not actually scum-indicative for her; that's how she plays as town

==
In post 1034, Irrelephant11 wrote:Keyser, join us
i'll join you

VOTE: mewtaph
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1042 (isolation #75) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:27 am

Post by skitter30 »

@mod
- v/la till sunday (regular weekend vla)
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1055 (isolation #76) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:01 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1044, Shoshin wrote:I recommend anyone who scumreads Mew take a look at his play in the recently finished Fortnight game.
ok, what about that game makes you think he may be town here?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1086 (isolation #77) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:09 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1057, Irrelephant11 wrote:
In post 1055, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1044, Shoshin wrote:I recommend anyone who scumreads Mew take a look at his play in the recently finished Fortnight game.
ok, what about that game makes you think he may be town here?
Yeah I glanced at it (admittedly not very thoroughly) before you suggested this and don’t know how it makes new town
yeah, i skimmed that iso too - there's a fair amount of trolling/shitposting, but towards the end he became more serious. he had more definitive opinions there, whereas here i feel more like he's equivocating if that makes sense

==
In post 1062, AlmostNancy wrote:Was it NM who replaced Saude?
mewtaph replaced saude

==
In post 1064, Irrelephant11 wrote:Also that reasoning makes sense but I have remera reasons to believe I’m likely to get targeted by investigative and/or protective roles this game. I recognize that my claim does make me a lylo liability (since I can’t ever be confirmed), and it becomes mechanically necessary to lynch me before lylo
@xtoxm - i don't really think scum!irrel would approach a pgo claim this way

if he were a pgo i think he'd actually try to get investigated/visited if he were scum

if scum!him had it as a fake-claim .... i guess i can kinda see him doing this? but not really? like the way he approached it just kinda makes a lot of sense from town!him

==
In post 1069, Varsoon wrote:Does anyone know what Irrel's history of fake-claiming is?
i've played with i think three games with town!him - he fake-claimed in none; i don't really see him fake-claiming pgo here

(i've never played with scum!him)

==
In post 1073, AlmostNancy wrote:I know this isn’t adressed to me but I still feel good about Nauci and I don’t know Skitter’s meta like A50 but their ongoing waffling on our slot is kind of giving me the heebie jeebies but A50 may see it differently. \_0_/
if he made himself readable i wouldn't be waffling about it; i don't really feel like my inability to come to a firm conclusion is entirely my fault here
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1098 (isolation #78) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:21 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1094, Irrelephant11 wrote:@skitter define “equivocating” in that context?

Pedit: “I was thinking about how scum would interact with the shoshin/Varsoon thing and I think scum would just *not interact with it*” which just so happens to be true about his slot
being hedge-y; not having firm conclusions; calling large/vague groups scummy without really referring to anyone in particular; calling people town for vague reasons, and when pressed, coudln't actually point to one thing in particular he thought was townie

in otherwords - his posts didn't actually say anything
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1102 (isolation #79) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:23 am

Post by skitter30 »

i mean it's not like his own behavior that he has to defend, he replaced the guy that did it
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1104 (isolation #80) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:24 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1101, Xtoxm wrote:At this time only scum is in a position to comment on the quality of my reads.
i don'tt hink there's more than one scum in your bottom three reads
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1108 (isolation #81) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:33 am

Post by skitter30 »

she death-tunnels people, sure

that's a playstyle thing, and not an alignment thing tho; i can point to multiple examples of her doing it as town (and being wrong in some of them too)

she did it to me ijn the last game i played with her. if you're town (or even if your'e scum) i can understand why it can be *incredibly* frustrating

she can be wrong. she can be frustrating to deal with.

but none of that makes her scum

it means she's deathtunneling you (correctly or incorrectly tbd)
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1139 (isolation #82) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:03 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1134, Nauci wrote:
In post 1086, skitter30 wrote:mewtaph replaced saude
Mewtaph replaced teacher

Saudade hasn't been replaced yet
oh whoops, nm
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1152 (isolation #83) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:15 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i mean she can be obvtown, doesn't mean i think her read accuracy is particularly great or that she should be lolsheeped or anything
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1157 (isolation #84) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:22 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i mean, yeah, that

i dont' think scum!her can replicate this really, so she's town basically

like this game looks exactly like her town game
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1161 (isolation #85) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:27 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1156, Nauci wrote:
In post 1154, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 1152, skitter30 wrote:i mean she can be obvtown, doesn't mean i think her read accuracy is particularly great or that she should be lolsheeped or anything
Her reads are a helluva a lot better than yours this game. :lol:
I can barely remember what they are

@skitter can you post a reads list?
he's specifically referring to the fact that i'm not outright townreading him

something like

{shoshin}
{mitillos, irrel}
{varsoon,tw} - tw maybe on the tier above? not sure exactly
{almostnancy, not_mafia, creature} - weakest tier of townreads, least confident in these
{you, keyser} = null/idk
{saudade, performer}
{xtoxm}
{mew}
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1162 (isolation #86) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:27 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1160, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 1157, skitter30 wrote:i mean, yeah, that

She’s obvtown but we should ignore her reads, is that it?
yes, please show me where i said we should ignore her reads

i said that i don't think her read accuracy is great and that i don't feel the need to sheep her, not that her reads should be ignored
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1163 (isolation #87) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:28 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i don't think me saying that she shouldn't be lolsheeped is at all the same thing as saying her reads should be ignored and i dislike that you framed what i said that way
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1166 (isolation #88) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:32 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i mean he said he'd be busy irl, it's not like he just straight up and disappeared
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1169 (isolation #89) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:35 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1165, AlmostNancy wrote:It wasn’t the “lolsheeped” part I took issue with and you’re misrepping my post, if you think that.
i mean the last time i played with her she tunneled town!varsoon the entirety of day1 and wanted to mislynch town!me in lylo

she can be obvtown and have bad reads; those aren't mutaully exclusive
In post 1160, AlmostNancy wrote:She’s obvtown but we should ignore her reads, is that it?
i don't get why you're suggesting i said we should ignore her reads because i never said that (ie thinking she can have bad reads != her reads should be ignored)
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1170 (isolation #90) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:35 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1166, skitter30 wrote:i mean he said he'd be busy irl, it's not like he just straight up and disappeared
and he also gave a timeframe for when he should return - monday iirc
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1173 (isolation #91) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:36 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1167, Nauci wrote:
In post 1161, skitter30 wrote:not_mafia, creature} - weakest tier of townreads, least confident in these
{you, keyser} = null/idk
:lol:

I think this might be town skitter30 just because town skitter30 refuses to ever town read town me
i mean i've only played with you ... once i think; it's not like i have long history of trying to read you or something. but yeah i have trouble reading you
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1175 (isolation #92) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:39 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1160, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 1157, skitter30 wrote:i mean, yeah, that

She’s obvtown but we should ignore her reads, is that it?
who wrote this - a50 or nancy?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1178 (isolation #93) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:43 pm

Post by skitter30 »

can you just give me a straight answer please - if i could tell i wouldn't be asking :facepalm:
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1180 (isolation #94) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:50 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i thought it was a50 and that's why i took exception to it; i'd have major issues with him saying that because i feel like it misrepped what i said quite a bit

and then you made another post farther down the page and i realized it probably wasn't him, but you, and i think you misread what i tried to say but i don't think you were purposefully misrepping me there

and i said i can't tell your alignment rn
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1184 (isolation #95) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:57 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1181, AlmostNancy wrote:See, this isn’t true. You would be obvtowning us if that were the case, so you should be interested is trying to sort me as best you can.
i think it's unreasonable of you to expect people to metadive you in games that are 500 pages long, where your indivdiual iso is longer than this entire game (you keep telling me to go look at heroes wanted); the amount of effort/time required is more than i'm willing to put in rn
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1188 (isolation #96) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:02 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1183, AlmostNancy wrote:@skitter: I sign my posts "one way or another". If you can't tell who posted, then it's Nancy. Happy now?
i mean i'm trying here but shes sometimes writes thing that sound like you and it throws me off
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1193 (isolation #97) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:07 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1187, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 1184, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1181, AlmostNancy wrote:See, this isn’t true. You would be obvtowning us if that were the case, so you should be interested is trying to sort me as best you can.
i think it's unreasonable of you to expect people to metadive you in games that are 500 pages long, where your indivdiual iso is longer than this entire game (you keep telling me to go look at heroes wanted); the amount of effort/time required is more than i'm willing to put in rn
Fine then, but you’re not “ridiculously accurate” at reading A50, based on what I’ve seen from you in this game, and it would be inaccurate of you to suggest otherwise. If you don’t want to even try to sort me, then maybe you should sheep others who have some meta with me?
i've played i think 10 games with him. the three times i didn't read him right were:

1. the game he played on an alt that i didn't know was him until like three months later
2. the first game i played with him almost a year ago now
3. the game i was scum with him

i've been right in every other game, and i've more than once correctly read him off like 5 posts

yes, i'm very accurate at reading him, and the fact that i'm having trouble because you're in a hydra doesn't mean that i'm not, or that i'm misrepresenting how i read him in the past because i'm struggling to read him here

you keep telling me that to sort you i need to check your scumgames and i'm explaining that i'm not interested in putting that effort in rn
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1197 (isolation #98) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:10 pm

Post by skitter30 »

anyway, bouncing till tom night
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1351 (isolation #99) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:26 pm

Post by skitter30 »

ok it'll prob take me more than one post to catch up

==
In post 1215, Nauci wrote:Hhhhhmmmmmm

This post feels bad to me. Like an after-the-fact forced recalculation of disingenuous positions. Not to mention Irrelephant was in the bottom 3.
i mean like five different people told him about her, including me, you, tw, and varsoon; iirc he's town reading all three of us to some extent or another; it's not like it was *only* his scumread who gave this opinion and he was listening to him exclusively or anything

like changing his mind after like five people tell him why he's wrong makes sense; that in particular doesn't feel forced to me

==
In post 1229, Varsoon wrote:Ayyy I'm not gonna take any ground until after you've flipped, my guy.
I'm putting my neck in the rope with you if you're scum here.
i don't think you're scum with xtoxm

==
In post 1244, the worst wrote:Actually Xtoxm is reminding me of usual large game me as well. Check gunner mafia or heroes wanted. I seriously don't think this is scum coasting so much as town who isn't super comfortable / ~~in the zone~~
is it usual for nancy to like .... take things incredibly literally? or have nuance like go completely over her head? or misunderstand things?

==
In post 1251, Performer wrote:So irrel said Rory Swann was a Terran engineer. There IS mention of guns in his wiki.
where did he say that?

==
In post 1262, Performer wrote:Putting shos back into my sr for that readslist she recently provided.
kinda wondering if scum!performer goes completely against the grain with this read

==
In post 1272, Mewtaph wrote:Do you disagree with my thought that scum wouldn't leave paranoia to foster between those two players? Because the way I'm using it is not to shade everyone in the playerlist other than Irrelephant11 and people that voted for Shoshin after the interaction but to justify my thought process behind town reading someone based on their approach to Varsoon vs Shoshin. The problem is, wrt people not posting about it, that was actually a lot of people posting at the time, so I guess a better question to have asked would be: "Would Irrelephant11 approach a Varsoon vs Shoshin TvT in this way?" and by asking this question I'm coming up with no. I think you going for the comment about my predecessor is really disingenous on basis that the nature of teacher's replace out could come from both town or scum and is more associated wrt "opening the slot up for people that are waiting and willing to play". I think you know this too which is why I'm confused you're pushing me for it (and it's an argument I personally can't tackle directly at all, as teacher cannot post for himself anymore).
yes, i think it's possible that scum would have chosen to sit out the argument and not get involved rather than trying to become part of it

but the way you said it did feel like vague shade to me on a large nebulous group of people. i'm not entirely following why you're specifically asking why *irrel* would approach a varsonn v shoshin tvt in this way, and say, if *i* would approach it in a given way, or if any number of other people would approach it in a given way

like i guess i'm not getting why the shoshin v varsoon thing prompted you to ask about irrel in particular if that makes sense

and like i said, ii felt like your statement of: 'I'm inclined to think that scum would simply not post or skirt around engaging with it wholly to allow the possibility of paranoia to foster between those two players, leaving it as an option to easily push on later', teacher did just sit out the entirety of the argument; i don't know when he asked to replace otu or what prompted it

i'm not pushing you specifically for that but rather noting that your description of what scum could be doing (ie 'simply not post[ing]') is incredibly vague and could apply to a lot of people, even your pred
In post 1272, Mewtaph wrote:Our point of disagreeance may be coming from that I think Nauci should be town read for what she has done as a holistic slot, while other players have displayed a hesitance to buy into that read.
i mean, i guess? i guess what's particularly bothering me is that when asked to elaborate you aren't really like pointing to something in particular that she did that you liked, but rather are calling her town holistically - it feels kinda vague and fluffy to me

==
ok new post
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1352 (isolation #100) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:37 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1290, the worst wrote:I'm heading to Vietnam; meeting up with some family in Singapore on Tuesday then off to Ho Chi Minh & city hopping. super super excited.
i hope you have an awesome time :)

==
In post 1299, the worst wrote:Nancy attacking my ability to read your slot when I continuously talk about how much trouble I'm having reading your slot isn't helping me with reading your slot
^^^^
In post 1304, the worst wrote:(the reach out to skitter, your pleads with me, your responses to being wagoned) the more I'm feeling like they're not actually AI and I don't think you guys have another way to respond as either alignment
i'm getting a little paranoid of the fact that a50 wont' talk to me seriously, but is rather telling me to just talk to nancy (especially given i coudl sort him if he posted seriously for just a bit?)

==
In post 1321, Irrelephant11 wrote:What are the odds of Varsoon/xtoxm team? Low? Or are they jsut forgoing using daychat?
i don't really see them being a team much at all tbh

(varsoon is like *way* too self-aware that if xtoxm flips scum people will be after him next; i don't think he knowingly defends xtoxm and positions himself this way knowing that scum!xtoxm will flip red and is fairly likely to flip in the nearish future and knowing that people will be pushing him on a xtoxm scumflip)

==

ok caught up again
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1399 (isolation #101) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:58 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1356, Mewtaph wrote:Yeah, I don't know what specifically happened with my predecessor but I'm not really sure how anyone could really come up with an SR on teacher based off of his one post.
i don't really have an opinion on your pred either way tbh

my point in bringing him was more to indicate that your 'sticking to the sidelines while shoshin v varsoon happened' thing could apply to many people

==
i changed my mind about creature, i think he's prob town

==

i'll prob get flak for this but i'm townreading ~8 or 9 people and i don't really care much who gets lynched today outside of that group tbh

(also i don't want want to lynch almostnancy today even though i'm not explicitly townreading them)

==

i feel a little underwhelmed by keyser and i'm eager to see what he has to say when he eventually catches up
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1427 (isolation #102) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:06 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1423, Nauci wrote:Creature, this applies to you too. Too close to deadline to be making fun of existing wagons or joking about being wagoned or self voting. Who are you scum reading?

Also

Scum on this site self votes a lot
? i'm pretty sure scum!creature doesn't tho
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1432 (isolation #103) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:15 pm

Post by skitter30 »

@irrel can you talk about your nauci read a bit?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1448 (isolation #104) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:31 pm

Post by skitter30 »

ye i'd appreciate that

i don't super get the townreads on her tbh and i've been getting some scumvibes off of this page and the last one
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1451 (isolation #105) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:33 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1443, Keyser Söze wrote:I would categorize their play as conventionally hard to read. I didn't understand the early town reads on him this game, and didn't like him opening up to the possibility of me being scum with no unique/progressive take on his own. I felt I was the go to wagon. I smelled opportunism.
he feels town to me when he feels *into* it
and for like thinking aloud
and i don't know if scum!him really votes for himself here?

he doesn't really feel oppurtunistic to me either tbh
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1453 (isolation #106) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:34 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1396, Creature wrote:Do we have time to pressure wagon me?
In post 1397, Creature wrote:Preferably today because tomorrow I'll be busy again
like even this feels kinda townie to me; i dont'think scum!him asks to be a pressure wagon (or that it should happen while he *will* be able around, as opposed to just not mentioning that he'd be busy tomorrow)
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1457 (isolation #107) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:37 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i mean yeah idk if that's a towntell for most people but i feel like it doesn't come from scum!creature
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1470 (isolation #108) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:46 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1419, Nauci wrote:
In post 1408, the worst wrote:Lerf/AlmostNancy/Nauci I think you need to scumcase Xtoxm or move your votes
I don't understand this request

Xtoxm and mew are the two players I have scum cased while waiting for Keyser and saudade-slot to make content

Where are you lynching today when you just eliminated all of the current people wagons and have your vote on a basically empty just replaced in slot!?!

Like you're not showing signs of scum worst but this almost feels like classic scum signs to not be able to scum case anybody O_o

And I don't understand how you're so sure xtoxm is town that you'd sooner go after varsoon!?!
really weird way of approaching tw here becaues i'm not really getting scumvibes from him at all; like i do think he might be struggling to find a good wagon, but i'm not sure why that's scummy here; like i feel the same way about the gamestate here, that i don't have that many explicit scumreads

like tw's vibe about the gamestate makes sense to me; it' doesn't make sense to me that she's describing it as scummy
In post 1423, Nauci wrote:Creature, this applies to you too. Too close to deadline to be making fun of existing wagons or joking about being wagoned or self voting. Who are you scum reading?

Also

Scum on this site self votes a lot
again, i'm not getting scum!creature here and i don't think scum!creature really votes himself like that like ever? so i'm not really following the bolded; it feels like shade to me
In post 1450, Nauci wrote:
In post 1444, Shoshin wrote:
In post 1442, Nauci wrote:What's the point of this?
I don't want to lynch Key today.
So that ruled out everything but the freshly replaced slot?
pings me the wrong way too; not sure why exactly; kinda feel like she's trying to point away from saudade slot? idk it's more gut

like i'm aware that none of these things are inherently damning but they all ping me and feel like anti-mind-meld-y and i'm not really following her thought process here
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1476 (isolation #109) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:48 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1471, Kokichi Oma wrote:I love starcraft..anyone wanna tell me anything I should know?
if youre town town it up because you're in the poe rn
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1478 (isolation #110) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:49 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1473, the worst wrote:I guess I'd like some Nauci goodness before EoD but I think she's the worst d1 lynch within my PoE
i don't really want to like lynch her today or anything but she just doesn't feel townie to me at all rn
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1515 (isolation #111) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:11 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1504, Varsoon wrote:Are you the King of Wifom, my guy?
Really
Seriously
That's not something
guy
come one
that's not something to brag on
my dude

@Nancy: Sicknasty informed roles and day powers.

whenever you format posts like this i read down the first letter of each line now

alos i think it's entirely possible he wasn't online during that timeframe tbh

(and even if he was and he *is* scum i doubt that he spent that entire time reading the scum pt? it'd have to be like half as long as this game or something for that to make sense)
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1523 (isolation #112) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:17 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1518, Nauci wrote:
In post 1470, skitter30 wrote:again, i'm not getting scum!creature here and i don't think scum!creature really votes himself like that like ever? so i'm not really following the bolded; it feels like shade to me
Idk if it applies here at all

Just, in the game I modded which was totally nuts, I think all 3 scum at some point self voted. Can't remember if creature did; I think the predecessor for his slot did

But I was so sure that scum would lose that game because it was so obvious early on that all scum were frustrated with trying to fake reads and kinda self voted flippantly while basically lurking as well

Like the game taught me that sometimes scum aren't so devious and cunning as we think they can be (obviously this is a person by person thing) and sometimes they're just blatantly scumming

Also wrt the "classic" scum signs, I guess all of my games on this site taught me that scum very frequently struggle to scum read players they know are town. This is also biased by the fact that this is my main struggle when I most unfortunately roll scum.
i mean i'm aware that scum self-vote sometimes, but i'm not sure it's a thing that scum!creature in particular does like ever?

like it can be a general thing scum does, but it just doesn't match how i view his scum!play like at all

and like yeah scum struggle to scumread players sometimes too

but like i know i'm town and idk who i want to lynch today, and i have an abundance of townreads, and not that many scumreads, so it vibes with me that tw may be feeling the same way

again like i get that it can apply to scum in a general sense but it doesn't really seem to fit scum!tw here in this context in particular

like i guess what's bothering me is that these feel like very general scumtells that don't really feel to me like they apply to these specific situations
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1577 (isolation #113) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:15 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1536, Nauci wrote:
In post 1523, skitter30 wrote:like i guess what's bothering me is that these feel like very general scumtells that don't really feel to me like they apply to these specific situations
Which is precisely why I said I wasn't seeing scum worst at all, just generic scum signs (which is why I still town read him)
ok, it's possible i misread that

when i initially read it it felt like you were saying that you were townreading him, but you still thought he was behaving in a generally scummy fashion, which is why it bothered me

==
In post 1543, AlmostNancy wrote:Agree on Skitter , I don’t see the kind of genuine frustration she has with correctly reading A50, ever comes from scum.
uh like on Friday you were telling me that my indecision/frustration was scummy/not genuine

==
In post 1544, Nauci wrote:But NM has barely post at all and while he's not frequently quiet, an afk NM has equated to a scum NM allowing town to destroy each other in the past
his posts, when he made them, felt kinda good. but he isn't really around and this is never a read i'm confident on; so like slight townlean all around and like i don't want to settle for him day1, but i always want him resolved before lylo

==
In post 1552, Shoshin wrote:He didn't quickhammer when given the opportunity, which is very towny for him unless Xtom's his partner. And he just felt much less awkwardly self-conscious than when he's scum.
i don't think he noticed that there was a quickhammer oppurtunity, and thus, i don't think it's ai for him not to have done so

==
In post 1573, Irrelephant11 wrote:Re:pocketing like mayyybe Nauci goes into this game trying really hard to pocket me? But at the same time I think scum!Nauci wants me dead, and given my claim she’d need me lynched eventually, and defending me accurately when she could just *not* seems unnecessary here
i kinda like this point actually; this is a good way of looking at her
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1694 (isolation #114) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:50 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1578, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Well, A50 hardtown reads you and after discussing it with him some more, I was able to see his point.
idk this feels kinda townie? i believe a50 should be townreading me here and the fact that they discussed it feels kinda +town?
idk i can see him faking it too tho

==
In post 1584, Nauci wrote:Yeah I silently die of awkwardness as scum and have to put in major hours to sound as nonchalant as I do as town. Rolling scum absolutely devastates my WIM and I literally cannot interact in real time like this
if this is true i majorly sympathize and i read your real-time interactions as +town tbh

==
In post 1596, Mewtaph wrote:I don't really get why you're making this more hectic than it needs to though? He's been posting elsewhere on site but has opted not to post here. Maybe this is the wrong way to "kick" him into doing something considering the tone of his slot, but he hasn't done enough for me not to put my vote there.
is this a pressure vote or a 'i'm scumreading him and want him lynched' vote?
like reading on it seems like it's more of a pressure vote but you haven't really engaged with him super much so i'm not really following why you're voting him *in particular*

also it's getting kinda close to deadline and idk pressure votes seem kinda counterproductive at this stage?

like i'm aware that you're a replacement and that you had to catch up on a lot but i guess for your first push of the game it's kinda ... underwhelming i guess?

==
In post 1604, AlmostNancy wrote:Did you forget where I mentioned that A50 did the exact same thing in CofH? You can object to his reasoning but I don’t see how it makes him scum here?
In post 1609, AlmostNancy wrote:Yes and you were wrong about A50, are you forgetting that part?
In post 1623, AlmostNancy wrote:Do you really think he’s a wolf because why? What about his reaction, seems “wolfy” to you? His most recent posts seem pretty genuine to me?

this feels partner-y with mewtaph

==
In post 1612, AlmostNancy wrote:Yeah, and that “re-evaluation” came right after he got called out on trying to shade her by lifting her quote from the signup thread and making it seem like it was taken from THIS game.
you realize that literally nobody else thinks he was trying to pass it off as if it came from this game, right? especially since i just clicked on the source post and it took me back to where he got it from

(ie if you're the only one that thinks this it's possible that you're misunderstanding what happened)

==
In post 1623, AlmostNancy wrote:Do you really think he’s a wolf because why? What about his reaction, seems “wolfy” to you? His most recent posts
seem pretty genuine to me?
ok, why?

==
In post 1638, the worst wrote:Like idfk he hasn't warlocked Nancy, she did it of her own volition but I'm fucking done if I'm being shaded for asking someone who's done sweet fuck all to back up a horseshit holistic meta tell with an actual scumcase on a slot I'm townreading
warlock?

==
In post 1659, Mewtaph wrote:I've considered town signals, possible scum vibrations, possible town apathy, possible scum apathy, and I've arrived here.
i geuss what i'm having some trouble with is like ... up until this post, i haven't really seen you working through any of these things?
In post 1659, Mewtaph wrote:Don't understand why skitter thinks that one particular point wrt you is a good way of seeing you as town,
because scum!her wants to get rid of town!irrel and if he's a pgo it's kinda hard to nk him so i would imagine she'd want to set him up for a lynch and that's not really happening
In post 1659, Mewtaph wrote:other times I'm worried about skitter lazily sitting their vote on me,
you havne't given me much reason to take it off tbh

like i guess in this post you're talking about how you've thought long and hard about the gamestate and various slots but i'm not really seeing you talk about them to that level of depth in thread so it's hard for me to track most of your thought processes here, or why you settled on pushing xtoxm over like anyone else in your ???? pool
In post 1661, Mewtaph wrote:
Xtoxm apathy reading pretty towny

I see Xtoxm ignoring the game and I feel like I need to get him back in it somehow
this doesn't super track to me? like i guess voting someone you characterize as 'pretty townie' because they aren't here when there's other people that you feel worse about is just ?
In post 1661, Mewtaph wrote:From the start of the game, I've tried to reach a place where I'm not "scummy" because of a predecessor and with the early wagon I already know I'm not getting there - I try with larger games but when I personally start off on the wrong foot in a pretty large playerlist, I found it's just best to work with a ground work deficit, so I'm trying/tried to get my town reads to town read each other, but at the same time I feel like I haven't really accomplished this through specific interactions, because I myself am not completely a hundred percent on who I've called town. So next I'm trying to figure out who's scum, and I'm getting like almost nothing. And the best thing I came up with in terms of visible play comes out to people not doing much so far, so I associated that with Xtoxm when I really shouldn't have associated with him specifically. Hope that makes things clearer.
i guess this kinda makes sense but it doesn't really feel *townie* to me
idk how to explain why? like it feels like you don't really know how to approach the gamestate but like i can see that coming from both alignments repping in tbh?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1695 (isolation #115) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:56 am

Post by skitter30 »

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77839
here's some new mewtaph town!meta

newbie game, he was se, died n1, so he didn't post *that* much before he died

like i guess what' i'm missing here from him is that his thought processes there just kinda made sense and i could track them and i could tell he was thinking about the game

like here he's more telling me that he's thinking about various things without really showing his work in thread, if that makes sense

like there was just more ... nuance there + he was willing to push his scumreads even if it wasn't a popular wagon
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1787 (isolation #116) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:20 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1698, AlmostNancy wrote:@skitter: Knock.It.Off. Nancy already unfolded my hand regarding my read on you (which you still think could be faked, but why the hell would I try to keep it under cover if my object was to pocket you??). As of now, I have no reason to hide anything (I was playing you and enjoying it, tbh. A bit mean, but entertaining to have you reeling and chasing your tail re my alignment. )
that was like the one thing i thought was townie from nancy, yes. i think on balance it *probably* wasn't faked?

and i mean you were purposefully making it frustrating for me to try to read you which is why i kept on engaging with nancy

==
In post 1699, AlmostNancy wrote:I feel Mewtaph’s responses to tw, are the towniest posts he has made on here and under pressure is a really good way to ascertain someone’s alignment and his reaction seemed more likely to come from town than scum. I think me and Shoshin are mindmelding once again here.
most of his posts feel kinda ... hollow is a good word. like he's saying things because he knows people expect him to say them, not because he actually believes them

==
In post 1711, Mitillos wrote:he instantly switches his vote from Shoshin to Xtoxm, joining Shoshin, worst, Vars, and irrel (all four being players he has claimed suspicions on), and putting Xtoxm at L-1 without even mentioning this to be the case. Note that he definitely knew that the wagon was large and getting traction, given that he explicitly said in 715 that he needed to reread Xtoxm to see why he was being voted.
this is a good observation that i had missed at the time

mitillos is still very town btw

==
In post 1713, Nauci wrote:Would that imply he's in scum chat with Irrelephant and thought Irrelephant said it in here
or that he's scum with someone who knows the flavor and/or looked up the flavor. i'm pretty sure the engineer part was not talked about in thread tho

doesn't have to be scum!irrel tho

==
In post 1716, Performer wrote:About vars I have to disagree as Vars' continued faith in shos stopped sounding like sarcasm and sounded like he was a religious believer.
honestly the aloof-annoyance-religious-believer-ness kinda seemed townie to me tbh

==

tbh my gut's saying performer is a mislynch

he townpinged me a few times

yes his shoshin vote was bad but like ... i'm not sure that's a vote he *doesn't* make as town?

idk

like i'd vote there over a no-lynch i guess but tbh i'm not super feeling it rn

i'd probably form a more concrete opinion about him either way if i went and looked back at the towngame i played with him but realitistically i doubt i'm doing that in the near future

==

does anyone know if kokichi is more likely to tryhard as town or scum?

==
In post 1759, Kokichi Oma wrote:I joke as town and scum, so it's NAI. Which is why the people who have played with me have not said they scumread me based on those posts. And, I don't like the last part of your post. You're essentially telling me to do the scumhunting for you. If you really suspected them, you would look into them yourself.
? that's not what he said
In post 1762, Kokichi Oma wrote:also

VOTE: Mitillos
bad vote
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1790 (isolation #117) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:22 pm

Post by skitter30 »

it means showing up just after someone else says your name and/or talks about you
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1792 (isolation #118) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:23 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1789, Performer wrote:
In post 1787, skitter30 wrote:bad vote
I second that!

Hi Skitter. Going to eat and call it a night in a bit. Been getting tired...ugh.
hey, fair enough

i didn't super like that people were voting you for disappearing or whatever when you said you were going to be gone for the weekend

i hope you enjoyed your visit to the ... elk park or something along those lines?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1796 (isolation #119) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:29 pm

Post by skitter30 »

@mitillos, shortly, the game i modded just ended, and hey, i have more mewtaph meta now :)
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1798 (isolation #120) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:59 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1793, Mitillos wrote:@Skitter: Please provide the posts that townpinged you from Performer. If he is a mislynch, we need to know sooner rather than later.
In post 1262, Performer wrote:Putting shos back into my sr for that readslist she recently provided.
^^^^ this kinda townpinged me for how ... out of touch with the gamestate it is? i don't know if scum!performer pushes town!shoshin here; he's not going to curry much favor with this read

also his creature read was kinda unpopular

like i said his vote on xtoxm and shoshin were bad ... but i dont know if they were scummy?

him analyzing his wagon is kinda good

idk i overall kinda get the vibe that he is just super out of tune with the gamestate? but like i don't know if that's inherently scummy?

at the same time i don't see the *drive to gamesolve* like i did in the previous game i played with town!him, but the pace of this game is very different from that one so i odn't kow how much this is inhernetly ai either; like he isn't posting that much but i don't know if that's scum-indicative or indicative of the fact that the game is moving too fast for him

i don't super like the wagon either

the way he approaches/thinks about the game is kinda different from the way i do tho so like the out-of-touch-with-the-gamestate thing i don't find particularly scummy

he also had a few different posts that pinged me the opposite way; i could pull those up if someone wants

he also changed his mind about mew in like two posts today and it feels kinda too abrupt almost; i think scum try to have more realistic progressions most of the time; it reads more like his opinion changed after reading a new post to me

(i know i'm not being super decisive or whatever but i'm kinda just thinking aloud as i look over his iso)
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1808 (isolation #121) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:28 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1804, Nauci wrote:
In post 1792, skitter30 wrote:i didn't super like that people were voting you for disappearing or whatever when you said you were going to be gone for the weekend
I keep forgetting people's away claims but I think it's because of the much shorter game days + random bouts of 7 hour "naps" from still struggling with jetlag that's compressing or stretching my perception of irl time and understanding of weekdays vs weekends
i mean that's fair

it's bugging me a bit because you did it to mitillos too and i think both of them have been fairly active - perhaps not as active as this game is actually going but i'm not sure that's a reasonable expectation in the first place (or that not being as active as this game is scum-indicative even either)
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1809 (isolation #122) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:28 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1807, Nauci wrote:VOTE: kokichi

I'm rather unsatisfied with the new posts but would collapse back into a different wagon if necessary for EOD
i could do this too
VOTE: kokichi
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1818 (isolation #123) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:58 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1816, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1809, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1807, Nauci wrote:VOTE: kokichi

I'm rather unsatisfied with the new posts but would collapse back into a different wagon if necessary for EOD
i could do this too
VOTE: kokichi
in your game that just finished and this one, do you see any differences or similarities in my play thus far?
you're, like, trying here

(ie you didn't in either my game or taz; you just coasted in both and didn't really seem to care)
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1867 (isolation #124) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:06 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1830, Xtoxm wrote:Irre - he is here primarily for the claim. I am someone who tends to value info over interaction. And this is the only info we have d1. If I would find his posting very townie I can move him up but I don't.
why do you think his claim makes him scummy?

==

again, does anyone know if kokichi is more likely to tryhard as town or scum?

==

happy birthday creature :)

p-edit lmao someone answers as i'm writing this post
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1870 (isolation #125) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:13 am

Post by skitter30 »

right, that's kinda my point, that the game may be moving too fast for you so you being not that active in comparisoin i don't inhernetly view as being scummy given how fast the game is going
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1882 (isolation #126) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:22 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1877, Nauci wrote:
Spoiler: For Irrelephant's Eyes Only!
Skim Open 732 and tell me if you see what I see?
do tell where you're going with this
(yes, i'm bad at not-clicking spoilers)
In post 1878, Nauci wrote:Skitter, what are your thoughts on the wagons and their momentum this game?
i think that the xtoxm wagon from way back when loosely points to town!xtoxm given it's speed and lack of resistance

(i have been burned by this tho, especially by more lurk-y scumteams, so this is a point that i don't put *super* much emphasis on at this time. ie it lightly points to town, but i don't townread him for it if that makes sense)

i'm noticing that the game has died down a bit with the emergence of the kokichi wagon; not sure if that's indicative of he's scum or if that's indicative that people want the day to end

overall i kinda feel like it's like the same group of ~8 or 9 people that are driving the wagons. (like i think the mewtaph wagon kinda became the kokichi wagon in part iirc)

i don't scumread anyone strongly enough that their presence on a given wagon makes me want to stay off of it by virtue of the fact that they're on it, but each wagon that has grown has had a couple of people that i'm not townreading on it, which i've been noting (at least to myself; i'm not sure if i explicitly mentioned it in thread each time, but that's one of the things i consider when deciding whether or not to join a new wagon)

idk i don't have much else to say really
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1904 (isolation #127) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:47 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1885, Irrelephant11 wrote:There’s a lot there
Something about PGO?
oddly enough, that didn't end up being a majorly significant factor of that game (ie we thought it would be, but it wasn't in the end)

==
In post 1887, AlmostNancy wrote:1 indicator of a possible town wagon, is the lack of resistance.
it's hovering at 4 votes, what lack of resistance do you think is happening here?

==
In post 1889, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1867, skitter30 wrote:again, does anyone know if kokichi is more likely to tryhard as town or scum?
Honestly depends on my role. I'd say I prefer scum more. But if I have a good town role I'd be likely to try harder. Mostly nai tho
i get that

my personal experience tho seems to indicate you coast as town?i don't have any scumgames with you, but when i was getting kinda nervous about you not doing anything for like three dayphases in TAZ, iirc i think nos said that's normal/not atypical for town!you

also i townread everyoneon the wagon rn except maybe nauci

==

@nauci it's def possible to have a new wagon imo with how active people are being
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1909 (isolation #128) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:07 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1905, Nauci wrote:
In post 1904, skitter30 wrote:it's hovering at 4 votes, what lack of resistance do you think is happening here?
Yeah I also wondered about that one

Every wagon has had resistance
the xtoxm wagon didn't really
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1912 (isolation #129) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:11 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1910, the worst wrote:I'll fight the Xtoxm wagon
i mean the first time around it was built
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1916 (isolation #130) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:18 pm

Post by skitter30 »

yeah but that was after it got to l1 i'm pretty sure

it got to l1 pretty fast

none of the other wagons built that fast and/or easily imo
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1936 (isolation #131) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:12 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1920, Mewtaph wrote:
In post 1916, skitter30 wrote:yeah but that was after it got to l1 i'm pretty sure

it got to l1 pretty fast

none of the other wagons built that fast and/or easily imo
This is a decent observation and makes me feel better about Xtoxm town.
i still support a mew wagon btw
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1943 (isolation #132) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:22 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1940, Nauci wrote:
In post 1936, skitter30 wrote:i still support a mew wagon btw
Because of that post or because of other ones?
generally feel underwhelmed

he hasn't really posted anything since his wagon dissipated, and to just pop in to say that feels ... kinda like he feels he needs to say something

idk in both the newbie that i linked yesterday and the game that i modded (he was town in both) his thoughts just felt ... a lot more nuanced. he had like opinions; he didn't just pop in to agree with someone else's
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1945 (isolation #133) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:24 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1937, Shoshin wrote:And the main lynches are Kokichi, Performer, Not_Mafia, and Mew?
kokichi = mew > performer = not_mafia
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1948 (isolation #134) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:26 pm

Post by skitter30 »

uh the quote i quoted when i said i supported his lynch
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1951 (isolation #135) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:32 pm

Post by skitter30 »

because this looks nothing like the towngame i've seen twice now

i feel like he's trying to not get lynched but i don't really see a reason why he shouldn't be ... like his slot hasn't been townie or anything imo

i don't really have a reason for not_mafia either way; he's *slightly* on the townie side of null but i always want him resolved before lylo

like i wont' object to his lynch, but i wont' particularly go out of my way to make it happen tho; i feel like lynching not_mafia is kinda like a *disappointing* ending to a day this long and would prefer to lynch someone i actually think is scummy tho
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1952 (isolation #136) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:33 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1680, Mewtaph wrote:
In post 1387, Mitillos wrote:I have a question for mewtaph: What do you think of your predecessors? Had you been playing as a different slot, how would you have read them?
Spoiler:
In post 177, teacher wrote:Ho Lee Crud, this is definitely going to be a mistake if we are on page 8 already. But its such a good list.

@Nauci, nice to see you again and welcome back from your trip. Just the last game Elephant was making a joke about how weird it was to be in a game without you screaming about how good he is as scum.

@TW, performer always feels wolfy to me too, but I did not get any real vibes from the entrance here.

The first sentence suggests he's going to have a hard time keeping up with the game.
Seems like a natural entrance might ask the worst or Nauci for how natural it seems to them if I'm feeling desperate enough for prelim reads. Observation of Performer seems like a mildly town intent in this post.
Pops in after people are paying attention to Performer - imperfect timing in terms of being noticed, but I don't think they aren't playing to be invisible so checks out for now.
Given the opening comment, I would keep an eye on how their activity shapes out in their ISO, but otherwise, I'm not compelled to think about this post twice.
Closer (and biased) examination shows that enthusiasm conflicting with not being able to keep up is a pretty decent combination hard to maintain as scum. I would probably start by giving a slight town lean for this if I analysed this super deeply for some reason outside of this slot. There are some scummy points to it as well - main one is that Performer comment is kinda slowing the game down but not really, and also the timing of the post. I would look to seeing if it all checks out in the end.
this was the last post that he made before that one and this was part of a spurt of posts he made in reaction to being wagoned
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1963 (isolation #137) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:46 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1956, Nauci wrote:
In post 1952, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1680, Mewtaph wrote:
In post 1387, Mitillos wrote:I have a question for mewtaph: What do you think of your predecessors? Had you been playing as a different slot, how would you have read them?
Spoiler:
In post 177, teacher wrote:Ho Lee Crud, this is definitely going to be a mistake if we are on page 8 already. But its such a good list.

@Nauci, nice to see you again and welcome back from your trip. Just the last game Elephant was making a joke about how weird it was to be in a game without you screaming about how good he is as scum.

@TW, performer always feels wolfy to me too, but I did not get any real vibes from the entrance here.

The first sentence suggests he's going to have a hard time keeping up with the game.
Seems like a natural entrance might ask the worst or Nauci for how natural it seems to them if I'm feeling desperate enough for prelim reads. Observation of Performer seems like a mildly town intent in this post.
Pops in after people are paying attention to Performer - imperfect timing in terms of being noticed, but I don't think they aren't playing to be invisible so checks out for now.
Given the opening comment, I would keep an eye on how their activity shapes out in their ISO, but otherwise, I'm not compelled to think about this post twice.
Closer (and biased) examination shows that enthusiasm conflicting with not being able to keep up is a pretty decent combination hard to maintain as scum. I would probably start by giving a slight town lean for this if I analysed this super deeply for some reason outside of this slot. There are some scummy points to it as well - main one is that Performer comment is kinda slowing the game down but not really, and also the timing of the post. I would look to seeing if it all checks out in the end.
this was the last post that he made before that one and this was part of a spurt of posts he made in reaction to being wagoned
Oh man when I read 1680 I found it so extremely weird but I just couldn't process into words how I felt about it
i didn't *inherently* have a problem with 1680; my point was more to demonstrate how he hadn't posted since then

i actually agree tho that it felt a little weird, but i don't know why
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1964 (isolation #138) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:47 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i think not_mafia is trolling wrt the irrel vote, and knows he isn't getting lynched rn

i have no idea what, if anything, that means for his alignment
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2011 (isolation #139) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:59 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1975, Irrelephant11 wrote:VOTE: Not_Mafia
i like the kokichi wagon better than the not_mafia one tbh
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2016 (isolation #140) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:03 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2012, Nauci wrote:
In post 2008, Irrelephant11 wrote:
In post 1877, Nauci wrote:
Spoiler: For Irrelephant's Eyes Only!
Skim Open 732 and tell me if you see what I see?
Wait am I supposed to read the actual game or follow this link and read scumchat?
Dangit I was hoping only the people who clicked would realize that I linked scumchat instead of the actual game (ಥ_ಥ)
i mean it was my scumchat ... i think i would recognize where i said it

idk what you're trying to get at here anyways
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2019 (isolation #141) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:06 pm

Post by skitter30 »

... wrote the whole pt?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2022 (isolation #142) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:07 pm

Post by skitter30 »

after everyone died it was like just pages of me talking to myself
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2024 (isolation #143) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:07 pm

Post by skitter30 »

@nancy you're way too concerned with how people are reading you
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2027 (isolation #144) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:10 pm

Post by skitter30 »

ye, i know
(partly why i was confused about your intitial scumread on me in stack-the-deck)
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2028 (isolation #145) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:10 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i mean i guess you proved that i clicked the link?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2058 (isolation #146) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:44 pm

Post by skitter30 »

like i've said a few times in the past couple of weeks: tfw people think you have a competant scumgame

tbh most of what you've said here is paranoia; i don't think most of these things are actually like scum-indicative or anything
In post 2044, Nauci wrote:Based on her scum PT reactions to ruru fake claiming PGO here, and all of the speculation she did wrt PGO claiming in general, I feel like she has undercommented on Irrelephant's claim
i used that pgo claim there to locktownread someone and pocket them and used it to push other people who were skeptical of the 'obvtown pgo' claim. i did that mostly to pocket ruru tbh. i don't think i've highlighted his pgo claim here to nearly the same extent; i dont't hink i'm pocketing irrel over it; and i'm not using it as a basis to push other people

her 'pgo claim' was also a huge boon because it enabled us to nk her since town prs were unlikely to want to protect her

yes, as scum, in the scum pt, i needed to figure out what to do about the pgo claim from the obvtown townie... i'm not scum and i don't have to worry about trying to nk irrel here or figure out how to deal with him otherwise

like it's more like a claim he made and something i'll keep in mind as necessary but it's not like ... here's someone who's beign townread who i need to get rid of but claimed a super inconvenient role so let's try to figure out how to handle it
In post 2044, Nauci wrote:This is what my gut has been feeling about skitter's posting this entire game
i don't think i bullshitted anything this game, nor do i think that my posting can be categorized as 'fluffy' for the most part
In post 2044, Nauci wrote:Scum skitter is great at self-casing lol

Side note, skitter is not shy about bussing but also not about potentially defending teammates (and also contemplated fake claiming)
yes, i am. i know pretty much exactly where the range of my scumrange is, and when i've surpassed it (i have this game imo; realtime posting is insanely hard for me as scum and i try to avoid it whenever possible and i've been involved in many of the realtime convos throughout this dayphase, more than i think i can do as scum)

yes, i'd bus someone if i thought i had a greater chance of making endgame and i'd look good when they flipped. i'm good at timing votes (and especially bussing votes) to make me look good when hte relevant person flips.

i'd fake-claim if i could make up realistic results and i don't think i'd get caught, sure. more likely to fake-claim in a setup like that game than this one (where i don't know much about the setup or if the fake-claim would collide with real roles)
In post 2044, Nauci wrote:-Skitter has said lots of analysis and true things, but not pushed anyone much except mewtaph (and has been ultra conservative with throwing out votes)
as i think i've mentioned multiple times, i have *a lot* more townreads than scumreads rn, and the scumreads are more of lack of towniness. kinda disagree with the characterization that the only person i've pushed is mewtaph

i don't often change my vote day1 tbh
In post 2044, Nauci wrote:-Skitter would have articulated much more on why she'd prefer to lynch kokichi in a way I would have grokked easily
i mean i think i explained it as best as i can - this looks nothing like the towngames of his that i've seen in that he's actually trying here (he coasted through both of those games and didn't do like anything for multiple dayphases and practically prodged through both games)

here he's like actively trying to not get lynched and change people's minds when his slot isn't really townie, and when he isn't scumhunting or finding someone else to lynch in his stead. it just feels like he's trying ot get out of being lynched. his mitillos vote was alos bad
In post 2044, Nauci wrote:-all of the analysis about the pgo claim was with the idea that the alternative is irrelephant being a scum pgo instead of town pgo, with a quick dismissal of the idea that he's a scum not-pgo
i don't think i talked about the pgo here that much tbh (or at least, you're placing a lot more importance/weight to my thoughts wrt his pgo claim than i have; i don't feel like i've concentrated on it nearly as much as you think i have)

i don't think he's a scum pgo; i think scum!him wants to attract town prs and wouldn't claim it
scum-not-pgo just ... feels weird and strange and i'm not really seeing that as a super viable option; i don't really see him faking that claim as scum tbh. i really dont' know how to explain why or whatever; it just doesn't really feel right
In post 2044, Nauci wrote:-skitter has solo scummed to victory as one of the town's strongest town reads for the whole game despite never being NKed (town lynched the other scum on d1 and d2)
i mean, yes. you've also seen me be literally unlynchable in 4way mylo, pretty much as unlynchable as the person you nea-cleared

i'm really good at being obvtown as town, and yes, i'm good at projecting it as scum

the fact that i'm good at both of these and the fact people are townreading me here is not exactly scum-indicative, but rather seems to be fuel for your paranoia
In post 2044, Nauci wrote:-irrelephant town read her below the never-scum tier but threw AN into the town block based on her read?
cuz in the last game i played with irrel and a50, irrel saw me correctly townread a50 off of about three posts after he repped in, whereafter we had a discussion about my general history of reading a50, and we talked about the last time i played with a50, that i read him correctly in like post 37 or something
In post 2044, Nauci wrote:-I just kept getting the feeling that her posts have been under-confident or feigning confidence
-Everything has drifted right in that fake-town zone she herself described
disagree. i've just been posting like exactly what i think as i think it
In post 2044, Nauci wrote:-very loose idea that both skitter and irrelephant under-reacted to the link. For skitter, I felt a "I need to know where this is going so I don't respond in the wrong way" hesitation, and for irrelephant, I really thought he'd pick up on the same parts I saw or at least would take more time to try to see what I was trying to show, since it's not even a very long PT. I expected a bit more than just a few words before moving on?
because you randomly posted a link to my scum pt and like what am i supposed to do with that even?
not hesitation, more like - 'and this is relevant/imporant because ...?'
In post 2044, Nauci wrote:-the number of posts on AN felt so excessive I wondered if it was fluff
because a50 isn't posting in a way conducive for me to read him and hte hydra thing is throwing me off; he knows that and he's doing it on purpose; it's beginning to piss me off; and i can't tell if he's doing it to annoy me or if he's actually scum here
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2101 (isolation #147) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:16 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2066, Nauci wrote:
In post 2058, skitter30 wrote:i don't feel like i've concentrated on it nearly as much as you think i have)
I said you under-commented on it and dismissed the possible rammifications compared to my expectations
i read you what you were saying as an implication that: i under-commented on it here -> scum!me was talking about it more in the scum pt since that's what i did last time

and i was saying that the fact that he claimed pgo ... just kinda is and it's not something i really spent much time thinking about either way
In post 2067, Nauci wrote:
In post 2058, skitter30 wrote:the fact that i'm good at both of these and the fact people are townreading me here is not exactly scum-indicative, but rather seems to be fuel for your paranoia
Other people's reads on you aren't fueling it; the fact that I've not grokked your posting as much and had an unsettled feeling about your posting did. The only difference was that others' reads led me to post my partially gestated theory early.
fair enough, fair enough, ir ead that bit as you saying that you were worried about scum!me winning lylo despite being townread and not being dead like i did there so i was pointing out that happens to me as town all the time too (and that you were even in a game where that happened)

==
In post 2083, the worst wrote:
In post 2082, Nauci wrote:
In post 2076, Shoshin wrote:I think we're overthinking this.

VOTE: Not_Mafia
The game state was so weird I felt like I needed to start exploring zanier ideas
I have this feeling like regardless of who the d1 flip is if it's town I'm gonna yell FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK regardless and this resonates deeply
my gut says nm is town
literally gut tho; nothing conclusive to back it up

i'll be kinda disappointed if we flip him today as some sort of compromise and he ends up being town after this whole long day1. like it's just very like .... underwhelming

at the same time we are running out of time and i do think that he always needs to be resolved before lylo so like lynching him isn't the worst thing on the planet i guess

i'll vote him if i need to to make a lynch happen but i'd prefer mew or kokichi quite a lot more.
In post 2089, Keyser Söze wrote:(he has been one of the most pro-active players, but somehow he’s not a cemented/strong read as a Soshin/TW town read. Perhaps the ‘tone’ (?) I’m not fully believing
(i'm a she btw)

/shrug idk people get paranoid of me now so it takes longer sometimes for me to get to that point of 'hilariously obvtown' and there's a lot of people that can towntell super hard in this pl

==

i mostly like the composition of the not_mafia wagon tho tbh
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2105 (isolation #148) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:23 am

Post by skitter30 »

... gamma isn't in this game
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2106 (isolation #149) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:24 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2103, Shoshin wrote:Koki & Perf are viable counterwagons to Not_Mafia. Creature & the worst aren't.
i like kokichi over perf
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2231 (isolation #150) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:26 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2147, Mitillos wrote:In other words, he seems unwilling to reevaluate his townblock.
i havne't really gotten this vibe from irrel tbh

==
In post 2151, Kokichi Oma wrote:I'm a day 2 IC. lynch xtomn
i really don't believe this but i'd feel dumb as anything lynching an actual day2 ic tbh

i'm fine leaving him till tomorrow and lynching him tomorrow if his claim isn't corroborated by the mod; my preferred lynch in that instance would be mew

==
In post 2162, AlmostNancy wrote:It’s scummy to want players who are actively driving this game, to be able to properly make reads, before the end of the month - HOW exactly?
he didn't say: hi i'm bouncing for the next two weeks, bye (honestly if that was the scenario i think he'd just rep-out)
he said he's on vacation and doesn't have as much time/interest in responding to each of your posts or doing comprehensive metadives until he gets back

he's present (more present than a lot of people) and has reads and is a driving force in the game

you seem to be upset at him / finding his vacation unacceptable when i think his activity is ... just fine, especially since he's on vacation, and you were telling him to rep-out

idk if it's scummy but i think it's inconsiderate of you given that he is very clearly and obviously into this game and is active. not being able to form a read on one player on day1 is fine imo

yeah the intensive metadives can wait and like ... it's fine if he doesn't have a concrete read on you in the next two weeks; it's a large and tbh you both will probably still be here

i think your expectations of him are unrealistic and not entirely fair

also you almost seem to be scumreading him for scumreading you and like ... just because he has a wrong read doesn't mean he's scum?

like i said last night ... you're very pre-occupied about how people read you, and that seems to be your major focus this game. and like unless you literally think he's scum for scumreading you - who cares what his read on you is; let him figure it out in his own time
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2254 (isolation #151) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:41 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2235, Irrelephant11 wrote:My ego wants him to be scum and wants to see through the lie
My brain agrees that it’s probably a better decision to leave him alive, because even if he’s scum he’s probably not that powerful a scum role (I mean what are the chances? I actually don’t know if this is role madness or not but I feel like the odds are low)
i really don't believe it tho; he isn't really acting like he knows he's going to be conftown tomorrow imo (like he isn't indignant that he had to out or anything)

i will switch but if he isn't literally mod-confirmed tomorrow we're lynching him

idk i don't believe it much at all really

==
nancy's posts are beginning to annoy me so i'm not really reading them anymore

soemone lmk when a50 starts posting again

i find it increasingly frustrating and low-key scummy that a50 isn't playing the game tbh
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2272 (isolation #152) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:21 pm

Post by skitter30 »

VOTE: mew
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2290 (isolation #153) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:44 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i kinda want to lynch kokichi despite the claim
idk i'll keep an eye on this and vote not_mafia if needed but i'd prefer mew

p-edit
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2291 (isolation #154) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:45 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2289, Mitillos wrote:Hey, worst and skitter. I think Mewtaph's town. You should pick a new wagon. This N_M one is really cozy. A Performer one or a Kokichi one would be nice, too.
i don't think he is

kinda want to lynch kokichi but i'd feel dumb as fuck actually lynching a day2 ic so like .... i think mechanically we wait till tomorrow even though i think he's prob scum

like i just said, i'll keep an eye on this and vote nm if needed
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2301 (isolation #155) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:27 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1549, Shoshin wrote:Not_Mafia feels town to me. I'd rather lynch Performer.
@shoshin can u talk about why u changed ur mind from this?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2306 (isolation #156) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:34 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2303, Shoshin wrote:@Skitter

NM's first posts gave me a town vibe. I thought he would have entered the thread differently as scum. Then I saw the non-quickhammer. So I had him as town. But then he started pushing Irrelephant, which tells me N_M isn't actually scumhunting. And here we are lynching him.
Again, he said he didnt see that he had an oppurtunity to quickhammer; the fact that he didnt doesnt mean anything

Tbh i think he's trolling rn. I dont think its ai
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2307 (isolation #157) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:35 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2305, Kokichi Oma wrote:Scum trying to save mew. Lynch this. NM is a mislynch. I've done my wagonimics. Mew is guaranteed to flip scum here.
Where is scum trying to save mew? The fact that ur on this wagon makes me uneasy
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2314 (isolation #158) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:37 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Bleh

I really think mew is scummier than not-mafia but kokichi's vote is really gross
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2319 (isolation #159) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:39 pm

Post by skitter30 »

None of what ur saying sounds like something u acyually believe
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2320 (isolation #160) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:39 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2319, skitter30 wrote:None of what ur saying sounds like something u acyually believe
@kokichi
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2322 (isolation #161) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:40 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2316, Shoshin wrote:Can you help me understand why you're scumreading Mew?
Lack of original thinking and nuance

No real opinions.

Coasting since he got wagoned

Not pushing any scumreads
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2324 (isolation #162) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:41 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2321, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2316, Shoshin wrote:Can you help me understand why you're scumreading Mew?
Because. He isnt acting like last game. Tough to explain
I mean im not convinced u actually read that game tbh
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2329 (isolation #163) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:43 pm

Post by skitter30 »

I know. You like prodged through the whole game
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2338 (isolation #164) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:52 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2328, Kokichi Oma wrote:You can tell mew is acting different from that game correct?
yes? that's why i think he's scummy
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2339 (isolation #165) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:53 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2331, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2329, skitter30 wrote:I know. You like prodged through the whole game
Yet you scumread me here for being inactive to start? Questionable.
i don't think i ever scumread you for being active
i said you were different from your towngames in which you were tryharding
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2340 (isolation #166) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:53 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2334, Shoshin wrote:
In post 2322, skitter30 wrote:Lack of original thinking and nuance

No real opinions.

This basically feels like half his games as town. Is he doing anything here that is actually scummy for him?
lack of being townie
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2341 (isolation #167) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:54 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2340, skitter30 wrote:

No real opinions.

This basically feels like half his games as town. Is he doing anything here that is actually scummy for him?
lack of being townie
+ feeling different compared to the two towngames i just saw (i was in one and modded the other)
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2343 (isolation #168) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:55 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2339, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2331, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2329, skitter30 wrote:I know. You like prodged through the whole game
Yet you scumread me here for being inactive to start? Questionable.
i don't think i ever scumread you for being active
i said you were different from your towngames in which you were tryharding
*different from your towngames in that you're here tryharding
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2346 (isolation #169) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:59 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2344, Shoshin wrote:
In post 2340, skitter30 wrote:

No real opinions.

lack of being townie
What specifically does he always do as town that he's not doing here?
has original, nuanced thoughts

has opinions (soemtimes controversial ones)

doesn't coast; keeps up the game

has scumreads and pushes them
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2352 (isolation #170) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:03 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2350, Shoshin wrote:He doesn't always do these things as town, so that's not a very good reason to scumread him. Why are you maintaining that scumread?
because he did those things in the games i was just in and/or modded and he's not doing them here

(no i'm not about to meta him; i don't have time for that rn)
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2373 (isolation #171) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:14 pm

Post by skitter30 »

explain how i'm being lazy in interacting with you, or how i 'shat in your lane, left it and then am acting surprised that you're not willing to clean it up'

(i don't even know what you mean by the latter)
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2375 (isolation #172) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:19 pm

Post by skitter30 »

because i think those reads are bad and you're not posting the way i've seen you post as town

all the wagons are bad
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2396 (isolation #173) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:28 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2377, Mewtaph wrote:
In post 2375, skitter30 wrote:because i think those reads are bad and you're not posting the way i've seen you post as town

all the wagons are bad
They are bad by what measure of justification you are using here? You can say I'm not posting the way you've seen me post as town but already there is a wide distinction between how I posted in the game you modded and the game I played with you in the two games you are trying to use to meta me.
kokichi claimed ic so it's kinda mechanically suboptimal to lynch him today although ithink he's scum

you're on not_mafia and i don't think he's scum anyways

kokichi is on you (although your interaction on this page feels svs so eh this isn't bothering me as much anymore)

ok why should i think ur town here?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2401 (isolation #174) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:32 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2398, Mewtaph wrote:Imo, you should think about Creature scum. I think that's my best lead.
he feels like town!him tho i think

why are you voting not_mafia rn?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2404 (isolation #175) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:33 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2376, Krazy wrote:Not_Mafia(5) ~ Nauci(235), Mitillos(63), Shoshin(187), Irrelephant11(175), Mewtaph(28)
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2405 (isolation #176) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:33 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2399, Kokichi Oma wrote:Everyone thinks I'm scum, mods probably laughing right now
ur posts feel fake
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2410 (isolation #177) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:36 pm

Post by skitter30 »

ok
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2434 (isolation #178) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:31 pm

Post by skitter30 »

@mew i'm having a not super great night an i don't think i'll be able to respond to what you said earlier; i'm prob just going to check the wagons in the morning and vote for the biggest amongst {not_mafia, you and maybe kokichi but prob night}
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2486 (isolation #179) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:26 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2455, Kokichi Oma wrote:So I talked to mod. He said end of day 2. Not just day 2, wanted to make this clear to me. Just wanted to let you guys know now. Sorry. If you wanna just lynch me then w.e
This is sketchy as fuck
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2635 (isolation #180) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:30 pm

Post by skitter30 »

that lynch was awful even though it was on not_mafia, and he absolutely should have been given a chance to claim, again even though it was not_mafia (@performer)

i suspect scum were on it, and the fact that the mewtaph wagon was growing a bit before the not_mafia wagon took over makes me more suspicous of mew

kokichi specifiying that he becomes an ic at the end of day2 i find incredibly sketchy (what does that mean even? he's a night2 ic? functionally a day3 ic? why did he not know that to begin with?)

i'm half of a mind to vote him now; not sure if i want to go down that rabbithole rn tho. if he isn't literally conftown this time tomorrow he absolutely should be lynched tomorrow.

the votes i'm suspicous of are: mewtaph's, varsoon's, and performer's.

nauci is maybe? town. idk

i'm kinda suspicous of almostnancy too

i'm a little confused about how irrel died? can a doc or something heal someone from a pgo-shot? or would like a bp (scum/vig/sk/whatever) not die if they visited him?

also if you're town and shot creature you should feel bad; and if you're town and shot irrel you should feel bad; both were obviously town

also i'm curious by the fact that both flips specify that their kill-flavor is bullets - is there a killing role whose kill flavor is *not* bullets?

ok i'm going to read through now
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2645 (isolation #181) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:50 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2504, Xtoxm wrote:That hammer was the scummiest thing I've seen this game.

I'm comfortable to place a vote here.

VOTE: performer
i mean it was fairly close to deadline

but he absolutely should have given intent and tried to get a claim

==
In post 2508, Nauci wrote:Other possibility is that there was an odd-night town vig who shot our even night vig because he was in a lot of people's POE pool :/
why a vig would shoot creature is beyond me; he was pretty obviously town for him and in liike ... three people's poe pool. if a vig was trying to shoot in a poe pool they should have shot mew or xtoxm or performer or somethign

==
In post 2529, the worst wrote:That's what's doing my head in about NM's townflip. Like he genuinely cared about those reads but I haven't seen him tunnelled on me as scum d1 like that (and I'm also coming around on Varsoon being town)...especially like over one post? When he first said it I was like "hey maybe this is town!NM" but when he refused to elaborate or reconsider anything I assumed he just randomly picked us.
i think he was being a troll
In post 2539, the worst wrote:viewtopic.php?t=75184&f=54&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

The way he randomly tunnelled someone who is pretty clearly town reminded me of his Mathdino tunnel this time we played together by end of day. He's definitely trolled this way as scum before.
i thought you were townreading him at eod

==

also my mitillos townread has weakened

==

is it usual for town!nancy to have god-awful reads and to be completely clueless about the gamestate?
i'm only kinda skimming her posts; i find them very ate-y and rather annoying

==
In post 2585, AlmostNancy wrote:can you please lynch Koki & Shoshin after we flip?
a50, you (ie not nancy) need to explain the shoshin scumread

==
In post 2636, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2635, skitter30 wrote:i'm half of a mind to vote him now
Yes you would have to have half a mind to vote me.
i'm strongly considering it
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2715 (isolation #182) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:45 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2669, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2645, skitter30 wrote:i'm strongly considering it
I double dog dare you
you're tempting me to do it literally just because you dared me to

there's like no way all of you/mew/not_mafia are town
the lynch doesn't end up on not_mafia in that universe like ever

==
In post 2683, AlmostNancy wrote:Ding! ding! we have a winner. We are not seeing eye to eye on much of anything in this game. We aren’t mindmelding at all together. I don’t even know why.

This has to be like the most dysfunctional hydra ever, I think.
i feel like scum try to minimize the hydra dissonance most of the time tbh

==
In post 2691, Mewtaph wrote:Conveniently it's a nice, lazy place to sit on any read as both town and scum so it would be nice if you could help differentiate your read in a stronger, more pertinent way somehow.
who is this addressing?

==
In post 2697, Mewtaph wrote:
In post 2693, Nauci wrote:Creature was in a few people's POE but I extremely doubt that town had 2 vig and a pgo

Like I feel like the creature kill has to have been a TPR hunt
I agree, the existence of not just one but two town PRs capable of killing suggests that there isn't another. The "Loud" modifier also indicates that the mafia team has some form of protection somehow, probably in the form of a doctor.
i mean the fact that whoever killed irrel isn't dead indicates that they ahve some sort of protection

==
In post 2702, Mewtaph wrote:Saudade (now Kokichi) actually had... a surprisingly decent entrance (town lean).
elaborate please

==
In post 2702, Mewtaph wrote:with strong regards to Almost50's incredibly eye-catching posting.
not ai for him

the fact that he had like no real significant content anywhere there is HIGH-KEY scummy for him
(since he objected to my use of low-key earlier)

==
In post 2713, Performer wrote:I am 1-shot Bp, flavor of Bunkered SCV.
ngl i think it's entirely possible that you killed irrel last night
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2718 (isolation #183) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:50 pm

Post by skitter30 »

VOTE: mewtaph

performer is scummy (i'm not ready for him to go to l1 yet)
kokichi is scummy

i don't townread keyser
i'm very confused by almostnancy and i'm tending towards nullscum on them rn

mitillos townread is weakening
i never really townread xtoxom and still don't but i don't explicitly scumreadin him either

i think i townread everyone else but i may be forgetting someone
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2721 (isolation #184) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:53 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2719, Nauci wrote:I just remembered that scum were given fake claims

Ok I don't feel any better about performer
i mean it could be a real claim, and he could have used it to kill irrel

nothing inherently townie about the claim
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2727 (isolation #185) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:07 pm

Post by skitter30 »

idk anything about the flavor

(i actually thought starcraft was a tv show till i read part of the signup post)

i have basically no thoughts about keyser, which itself is worrying at this stage
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2733 (isolation #186) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:11 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2730, Performer wrote:
In post 2727, skitter30 wrote:i have basically no thoughts about keyser, which itself is worrying at this stage
No stance...at all??

We have 100+ pages skitter...
yes, that's my point
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2740 (isolation #187) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:33 pm

Post by skitter30 »

reminder: if performer is scum look at people who hard town-read irrel when i wouldn't have necessarily expected them to
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2741 (isolation #188) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:35 pm

Post by skitter30 »

also nauci probs don't reference my scum pt of open 732 if she's scum planning on shooting pgo!irrel because they have a protect - it's a really thing to call me out for if she was planning on doing something similar that night
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2742 (isolation #189) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:39 pm

Post by skitter30 »

really *weird thing to call me out for
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2769 (isolation #190) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:59 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2758, Kokichi Oma wrote:My read has been clear since yesterday.
can you elaborate on your mew read please?

==
In post 2763, AlmostNancy wrote:Guys, I think we better come clean. We are a post-game
Overly Informed
Townie. We can tell you all players roles and alignments after the game has ended.

~Place your bets on whose post this is :P
this post makes me want to vote you too

can you give your reads on mew and kokichi please?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2772 (isolation #191) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:39 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2770, Mewtaph wrote:I will say that Not_Mafia was LHF and in any case, it is clear that scum, no matter where they were positioned in read lists, was using that as a resource for an easy lynch.
from your pov, why do you think the lynch ended up on not_mafia and not you (ie if scum had the pick between two town wagons, why did they choose not_mafia)

also besides for maybe like not_mafia nobody in my poe flipped town; i was townreading irrel and creature and not_mafia to some extent too; i haven't really seen much evidence to indicate that my poe is wrong
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2773 (isolation #192) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:39 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2771, AlmostNancy wrote:I think your reading comprehension needs serious work. Can’t you not see an obvious crumb, inserted into a joke post?
i read it as a joke post; i don't see an obvious crumb (besides for like informed? not sure why you'd crumb that here)

can you ansewr the question please?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2775 (isolation #193) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:44 am

Post by skitter30 »

i mean ok?

why are you claiming this now?

did hte flavor flip already?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2778 (isolation #194) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:49 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2771, AlmostNancy wrote:I think your reading comprehension needs serious work. Can’t you not see an obvious crumb, inserted into a joke post?
i thought a50 wrote this

did he write the crumb post as well?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2782 (isolation #195) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:04 am

Post by skitter30 »

Spoiler:
In post 2304, Kokichi Oma wrote:Okay
Its

Time

VOTE: mew

Flash wagon this
In post 2305, Kokichi Oma wrote:Scum trying to save mew. Lynch this. NM is a mislynch. I've done my wagonimics. Mew is guaranteed to flip scum here.
In post 2313, Kokichi Oma wrote:Lynch mew. Shoshin and mew are partners. 100%
In post 2335, Kokichi Oma wrote:Remember this when mew flips scum ftr
In post 2391, Kokichi Oma wrote:Obvious misrep again. Thanks though. Lynch mew
In post 2394, Kokichi Oma wrote:Vote mew

i don't get why you aren't voting mew rn
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2783 (isolation #196) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:05 am

Post by skitter30 »

i think kokichi and mew could be partners
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2785 (isolation #197) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:15 am

Post by skitter30 »

i want to vote like all of {you/mew/performer}

kinda almostnancy too
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2787 (isolation #198) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:20 am

Post by skitter30 »

claiming informed townie should make me want to townread you because ...?

honestly the way a50 claimed it (popping in, claiming, having very little actual content accompanying it) is kinda scummy for him
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2790 (isolation #199) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:41 am

Post by skitter30 »

i don't get why this is something i should be townrading you for