Mini 2332: A Mid-scummer Nights Dream II | GG

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #43 (isolation #0) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:26 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 31, Aureal wrote: Wow, I was gonna come RVS vote Gimli because I have good information that he's Kira, but apparently I need to figure out setup stuff instead? :?
How is figuring setup stopping you from rvs voting

let me help there
VOTE: Gimli

as for dreams I think I like the slide one, sheep people one and car one

hello all. been a while :shifty:
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (isolation #1) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:34 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 46, Gimli wrote:
In post 43, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
In post 31, Aureal wrote: Wow, I was gonna come RVS vote Gimli because I have good information that he's Kira, but apparently I need to figure out setup stuff instead? :?
How is figuring setup stopping you from rvs voting

let me help there

as for dreams I think I like the slide one, sheep people one and car one

hello all. been a while :shifty:
hey shifty

im townreading your entrance, is that too horrible?
idk

im townreading your response to my entrance, is that too horrible?
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (isolation #2) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:38 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

UNVOTE:
In post 48, Gimli wrote: ok we're towning

what do you think of DE?
kinda liked his rvs solving tbh and that comment exempting me and raven from nonalignment indicative ones kinda looked like he is putting in early effort
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (isolation #3) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:43 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

why every game I manage to sign up in lately is somehow related to dreams or nightmares and stuff

I swear its not really intentional. It just happens
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (isolation #4) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:46 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 57, DragonEater70 wrote: WAIT

I just realized that this is Kyoko Kirirgi in here

I was sure for some reason it was ssbm_kyouko

fml

Also Hiiiiiii Kyoko! I enjoyed playing with you last year!
Been a really busy year. hey to you too. glad to play a game after this while
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (isolation #5) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:00 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

yeah I dont like the slide one at all

now I think 11-12, sheeple and car seat one
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (isolation #6) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:02 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

silver ravens 11-12 theory making is particularly towny

scum usually doesnt bother that much to actually truthfully solve game mech and guess mech from a town person perspective
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (isolation #7) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:36 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 91, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: I also didn't expect people to talk about the dreams this much when if anyone besides me remembers last game trying to play "guess the dream" was a waste of time until like D3. Although they mostly had some amount of logic you could connect the dots to. Doing so D1 is. . .eh?
yeah like the slide thing has no relationship to what's presented already so I don't expect anyone to guess anything right from names.

but you can see some stuff about how the thinking process behind some guesses is more towny or a scum faking it and is a point of interest to me. whats your take on that from current guesses?
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (isolation #8) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 6:21 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 251, Sunflower wrote:
In post 176, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: User Sunflower what do you think about users Kyoko and Klick
:sunny: hi! i know this wasn't directed towards me but uhh. ok so kyoko posted. i didn't even know they were in the game but i saw them and they slapped me back to my danganronpa phase. which i barely escaped. i got like. the flashbacks. but also kirigiri best girl. tbh i don't remember much about their posting, just that they had a kirigiri avatar.
:sunny: i think i like klick's posting so far. i don't remember any posts they made asides from the one on the slider though
Getting slapped back into danganronpa phase is the best anyway. your welcome

As for people who dislike my town lean comment on Gimli in rvs pages, this might make you dislike it more but I mainly put it there to see how he reacts to it. I felt good about him poking my entrance genuinely, but I don't have many solid reads at this time and I get them hard in general.

I also think dragoneater reaction there was okish as it felt genuine, as for it being a bit exaggerated with Gimli, I remember him getting awkward with meta reads before in a way, so I'm not reading much into it.

I submitted car seat, sheeples and dial 11-12
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (isolation #9) » Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:11 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

I have a horrible headache this evening, so you probably wont see much me today. but I will do my best to catch up tomorrow
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #610 (isolation #10) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 6:18 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

Alright, this is a terrible game mechanic. I'm gonna apologize for this super mega-long post as I'm trying to put everything in one place. 100 posts for 13 players means everyone should only max post 7 or 8 times to let everyone engage equally and get their share which is super important for day 1 so please don't post more than 8 times.

I do not actually have many strong thoughts but a few things alarmed me and some stuff pinged that I'm gonna gather in one place here, and I sort them player by player.

---

Hu Tao's heavy hint on them being a PR by that vt question on last page with their overall lackluster game with bunch of appealing to different slots and showing disinterest in-game is just feeling fake to me. Like it feels too much at the same time. it just feels like they trying to appear as someone who just started mafia and is having their first themed/complicated game? No idea about their meta, yet, they dont seem super new. I think this slot is actually red for real with this start and the way they acted in last page with claim and the way they were disengaging
In post 36, Hu Tao wrote: I got a Red PM this game. Hopefully it works out!
----
In post 571, Prism wrote: I did mention Vi was known for scumsided mechanics...

Mechanically, that is two neutral/useless dreams and two negative dreams. Basic balance essentially requires dreams to be net +EV, but I'll drop that assumption for now.

But the most important part is the voting. I am extremely annoyed at that power because I was looking to kick into gear with daystart, not slow down. I am unlikely to get Dragon today and don't think I want to even if I could: I think the chance of misreading him by late Day 2/3 is extremely low.

I don't have strong reads right now. I'd put my preference at:

1. Hu Tao
2. Kirigiri
3. Dragon
4. Sunflower
5. Ydrasse
6. Ravens
7. Von Payne
8. Aureal
9. ActionDan
10. Klick
11. Gimli
12. Catgirl Chipotle

There is a gap between my top 2 and the rest. 4-8 are pretty interchangeable. I am for now taking the townreads on Gimli for granted. Catgirl Chipotle is my only townread because I don't think Alisae would continue to disagree with Dunnstral and I mechanically as scum. (Well, maybe if Ravens is scum too, but not going there)

I'm not really confident in my top 2, but Hu Tao is still trying to be a dollarstore Firebringer, and I think Kirigiri's early banter was meh and really disliked the Ravens townread in particular. As much as I wish lower participation wasn't a part of this, it is when I don't have very developed reads. (Kirigiri's headache is especially unfortunate).

VOTE: Hu Tao

Spoiler: Response to Sunflower
In post 247, Sunflower wrote::sunny: like prism points out that he didn't expect people to suspect him. frankly I wasn't really paying attention to anything until after page five but i'm pretty sure dragon not expecting suspicion is like in line
Most people don't expect scumreads. You missed both of the points here.

First, Dragon bristles against disagreement and is quick to read bad faith into it. Exhibit A, B, and C. He didn't start doing this here until I pointed out the absence. Instead he was nervously acquiescent.

Frankly, I'm grateful that Dragon accepted my refusal to back-and-forth, but it surprised me because he's usually more of a hound.

Second, and this is more speculative, is that Dragon knows his meta as far as early townreads go. Hypothetically, the townread on Gimli would be keeping in line with it. When I say he didn't expect the skepticism, I mean that some of the nerves/meta break in #1 is because he expected the "Typical Dragon town" lines to roll in, not Black's grilling.

Two separate points you might have missed: Dragon normally pressures more early, didn't happen here, and his reaction to Black still reads as awkwardly adjusting on the fly based off what gets townread and what doesn't.
There is nothing here about your high scum read on me. You say there is a huge space between your top 2 read and next ones. Was it only cause I was disengaged with game since rvs or is there an actual reason for the gap there? Your last posts seems to continue suspecting hau tu yet you vote me instead. still no reason posted for your read on me over a scum read you deliberated on. can you get me through your progress there?
In post 208, Prism wrote:
In post 200, ActionDan wrote: However I don't find the difference between DE and Kiri / Gimli substantial. Why not throw these two in similar buckets?
My early Dragon read was personalized. I haven't played with either of Kirigiri/Gimli. I didn't townread either, and reviewing still don't.

I think Kirigiri's Silver Ravens read about mech solving is bland and underinclusive, though. Do Klick, Catgirl Chipotle, and I all get the same treatment?
Not sure if this is what granted that progress or if it makes sense, but assuming this is your reason, as you put it, it was just a bland observation and a gut feeling, not even a read as you put it.

Just felt like them observing 11 to 12 might be revive is more likely from a town persuing mechanics for town than scum thinking about various manipulations these dreams might cause.

ultimately the dream names dont seem to have any relationship with the stuff they do and I dont think it ultimately means too much what people think about them or what they observe, but the spirit of solve and guessing might feel genuine or not genuine and I felt this particlar one felt fine or whatever?

but yea bland

------------

DE's start felt invested, then it felt like he is attention seeking and trying a bit too hard to be main topic, which I feel from a pattern of behavior was naturally reached.I mean, the posts way of him heating up and getting invested/entitled/aggressive feels like a natural progression.

I find his reaction to klick and prism a bit too reactionary at times but at this moment I think its more from a town de feeling they need to attention seek/engage back/react than a scum de making an emotion up if it makes sense? then

I dont like this post though:
In post 357, DragonEater70 wrote: I actually post less when I'm townread.
This feels too self aware as he is adjusting to uphold a self meta? Im not sure If I'm explaining it well. It just pinged me so I'm gonna put it here or as one would call it a bland observation?

----------

gimli calling hau tu lamist is so on brand for him analyzing similar type players, but I don't agree with you. I think they are on purpose going for a too scumy to be scum approach more than likely to just be throwing random garbage to disengage.

gimlis general approach to that "first post is advsing choosing slide" so this should be coming from scum is something I expect more from a town gimli than a scum one in analyzing stuff.

town lean here for me

--------
In post 206, Silver Ravens wrote:
In post 204, Sunflower wrote: i feel like the gimli meta vs not meta argument has reached the end of its usefulness

:blossom:
No it hasn't. I think that Gimli is being disingenuous in their posting, making them more likely to be mafia.
I wanna hear more about this. what part of their post feels disingenuous to you?

I have a null town lean on raven and Von Payne. their posts feel naturally progressive? but I need more to get anything there.

--------

I get positive pings from this reaction DE's situation there:
In post 537, Ydrasse wrote: is dragon known to be this entitled. is this town behavior
but overall not much here to work on.

---------
In post 200, ActionDan wrote: 45: they didn't either.

46: It's null.

47 and 48: actually having these opinions would be scummy.

49: see above.

50: Oh really? Willing to bet you can't identify what that effort consisted of. Have you had a thought to what alignment your and raven's posting might be linked to from DE? He didn't specify town or scum. I'd call your evaluation presumptuous.

51: How strange it is that you showed quite good judgement in our last game and now you post something like this. Gimli has yet to solve in any particularly serious capacity. Calling Kiri town? Is that the solving you are lauding?

63: Good for you

82: Choosing a few dreams is not exactly game breaking regardless of choice, why wouldn't scum attempt to make a best effort to truthfully mech solve if the result only minorly effects their gameplan if at all?
In post 84, Prism wrote: DragonEater70, whose eagerness to discuss and find townreads on people feels like a hamfisted ingratiation attempt. There are no touches of pressure scattered throughout, and these are tools are best used in conjunction.
I agree with the read. However I don't find the difference between DE and Kiri / Gimli substantial. Why not throw these two in similar buckets?

131: I don't disagree
In post 143, DragonEater70 wrote: And also I think, if I'm allowed to indulge in usesPython imitation, that questioning that read is cringe and mafpilled.
No it isn't. Your read was and is trash. Even if you consider yourself to be a Gimli whisperer without fallibility you should think others might question your read, rightfully so.

144: Yet he leaned into Kiri's pretty much immediately. And yours too.

146: This more or less seals Prism's towniness to me. Assuming the sentiment had to do with alignment too which is borne out in later posts.

There's some black and gimli posting I've only skimmed and I will dive into to get better reads on both but my general thoughts right now is that {DE, Kiri, Gimli} are scummiest (and of those DE scummier) and everyone else looks decently good in comparison (aside from Klick who is as lame as he was last game).

Briefly about Dreams and such. I would advise picking dreams that both look best and look like they DONT have global effects. I think rule 8 kills off the useless Slide dream. I think whatever or whoever caused the reveal to be pro-town. My Dreams selections will be 11-12 dial, Vi, Car Seat and I hope everyone chooses these.

VOTE: Dragon
I am thinking about this but cant conlclude if the points here are attempt at early solving/getting reactions or faking busy work. its so obvious that post 47 and 48 are just me and gimli saying we "hope" that the other is town more than actually saying the other is actually town. its just been a while we played with each other and we like each others game. to then dump a comment saying " its scummy to have this opinion" on the no opinions that were made is just saying something to have it said more than actually feeling the context and trying to solve it.

and then claiming its a town block based on it?

then rest of those reads sound "angry" ? Like I think there is a bit of aggressiveness there that feels unnatural? how can you post a bunch of notes about those many different posts and only say bad things about them and in ways like "good for you" ""Oh really? " "How strange it is" etc... it just feels toooooooo aggressive for commenting on early posts that it doesnt feel like its even an attempt to get reactions of.

I actually am alarmed by this post in different ways.

--------

need more from catgirl and sunflower and Aureal and klick

catgirl feels analytic enough at start of this phase and I like their insisting on slide mechanic talk there but alisaw is there and there isnt much to analyze. I like the reactions they did

sunflowers last post feels ok but before that, it feels they just wanted to react to stuff to announce they are here more than doing any influence in game. I like some of their takes in last post. not too hard reads to forge overall but some make sense stances and thought process and clearly explained bits.

Nothing about Aureal tbh.

klicks votes need more context for me? their push on slide and sheeple is too out there for it to be from a scum pushing it with scum agenda? but yeah overall, not much

I might have missed someone but this post already took 2 hours and half from me. Its so hard posting a big take of these many pages.

Not too much shit from me as I dont have my usual ammunition to engage, take out a pattern and see reactions this day phase, but I think from all options hu is actually decent bet for flipping red here and they been more performative than actually lost. and I hope people to post some wall posts like this about other slots so I can analyze some read progresses and get some opinions sorted, in mean while I agree with you all even before you say it that all my reads are bland and weak as I don't vomit reads and it takes me more to make some..

VOTE: Hu Tao

edit: This post is made without reading like last 8 posts cause I need to eat and I dont have time to read them before submitting this
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #650 (isolation #11) » Tue Mar 12, 2024 7:02 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

tonight instead of talking about all my reads I want to focus on one,

people are saying Hu Tao can be really lost and posting these, I want to counter argue that I'm sure he is faking/forging this behavior intentionally the clues here are significant actually:

This is how he claimed he is lost:
In post 274, Hu Tao wrote: I'm lost this game. So I'm going to blend into the background. Is that okay?
he didnt specify he is lost on mech or reads. he didnt attempt to make a read at this point nor had any comments regarding mech. just posted "Im lost" and did neither.

The first read he dropped:
In post 295, Hu Tao wrote: Dragon this may be my fastest town read on you yet
and it came out of nowehere. this either formed based on de's reaction to people criticizng his gimli read or de's mech talks in few posts back? yet how either could cause a fast tr on hu's side if he was truely "lost" and not just being him "forcing a distance" from game.

He keeps claiming he is lost again and again in different content yet doesnt do anything else substantial:
In post 321, Hu Tao wrote: Wait so has the game not started yet? I'm lost :dead:
In post 386, Hu Tao wrote: So are we supposed to pm votes or something? Is that what the mod is talking about?
In post 393, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 390, Von Payne wrote:
In post 386, Hu Tao wrote: So are we supposed to pm votes or something? Is that what the mod is talking about?
Yep

~B
What should I pm?
These are just super appealy while maintaining the distance from game and taking any responsibility for a vote by not even claiming what they voted even at the end:
In post 551, Hu Tao wrote: I used my given right to vote
Then there is this self vote:
In post 583, Hu Tao wrote: Sure we can eliminate me. I have 0 clue what's happening anyway sorry

VOTE: hu tao
absoloutly emotional reaction for an emotion that is ungranted? if you have 0 clue about stuff you cnat read one post that explains it? you cnat read the PMs mode sent about whats going on? What is confusing here even?

Then there is this play right after:
In post 584, Hu Tao wrote: Err what's the VT of this game called?
this isnt being lost from game. This is acting as they are lost entirely from mafia games overall.
In post 597, Hu Tao wrote:
Thanks but that was annoying. Unfortunately I need to try this game or everyone will probably hate me

UNVOTE:

I will say this is not the type of game for me I don't like making long posts and I prefer to catch up in multiple posts so it'll be a pain.
THEN They switch gear,
In post 601, Hu Tao wrote: VOTE: sunflower
Why this vote suddenly?
In post 614, Hu Tao wrote: I'm sorry I just can't do long posts. I'm more of a react player than a thought player I think.
Umm. So I think catgirl or sunflower I would like to eliminate.

Dragon I think is town. I can understand why he is weary of me based on past games.

I think I wouldn't be this lost as scum since scum always has all the info. I guess you can say I could be faking not knowing stuff but that seems lame.
The bolded parts are alarming. he said he wants to try game but this doesnt seem even if they read a single post of these players, suggest and point finger without stating any question, anything that alarmed them? anything they want from these players while claiming they wanna read people based on reactions? It makes no sense

then second bolded part is putting an idea in people head to justify not voting them, This makes it obvious that it is intentional that he did all the other posts before to "claim" since scum knows stuff they couldnt dumbtell and make this "seemingly" paradox in people head to justify not voting him for no reason.

"I guess you can say I could be faking not knowing stuff but that seems lame"

Why lame? you're using it to act as you should be town read for it for no reason?
In post 615, Hu Tao wrote: Okay. So actually I have a theory based on the mod post.

This might be dumb, but scum likely asked if just unvoting would count toward the post count, and scum likely knew before mod posted here that it would. So it got me to look at who did so.

Gimli based on last death note game I just checked never really used unvote before, he would just vote his next person without doing unvote. The only time he actually posted unvote was when he was about to win anyway at the very end of the game.

So yeah, it's probably silly but I think gimli could be scum. Based off that. Dragon do you think I'm looking into that too much? You don't have to reply to this directly, just reply on your next big post you make I suppose.

Then they do this post, now this is interesting, cause its reaching. Its guessing based on info we cant ever have about possible mod interactions with players and a dumb rule for a dumb mechanic put on game, that even if true and they asked mode about it in private, would not prove they were a scum doing it, they might have asked that after doing the unvote in game. yet we dont even know if such question was even asked in first place, or mod decided to clarify it as it happened in game and thought we should know about it.

Its soooo wierd to make such reach to put down a vote, that I say either hu is the scum who saw other scum or themself ask the question and decided to use that as a legit push or felt desprate and decided to go that way cause gimli is being doubted by few slotsand he thought it might stick or redirect attention?
In post 36, Hu Tao wrote: I got a Red PM this game. Hopefully it works out!
THEN this. His first post in game.

I don't feel he is a town making a gamble to get reactions here. I think this entire play is a scum being cheeky. going for a too scummy to be scum appearence and trying to get few phases in that way.

I think he is best bet for flipping red today based on this pattern of posting.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #651 (isolation #12) » Tue Mar 12, 2024 7:14 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

Assuming auriel vote was correct, here is another unofficial vc:

ActionDan (4): Catgirl Chipotle, Sunflower, DragonEater70, Von Payne
Hu Tao (2): Kyoko Kirigiri, Gimli
Gimli (1): Hu Tao
Prism (1): Klick
Sunflower (1): Silver Ravens
Ydrasse (1): Aureal

No Elimination (2): Prism, ActionDan

Not Voting (1): Ydrasse

All slots have 7 / 8 total posts to make today toward the 100 posts:

ActionDan - 0
Gimli - 4
Von Payne - 5
DragonEater70 - 5
Kyoko Kirigiri - 3 (with this post)
Klick - 1
Hu Tao - 8
Prism - 7
Aureal - 1
Catgirl Chipotle - 4
Silver Ravens - 2
Sunflower - 6
Ydrasse - 1

Total of 47 posts are done. please try and restrict yourself so everyone get an equal share from day 1... its super important for future day phases.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #682 (isolation #13) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 9:29 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

I love how hu completely ignored my post on them and while replying and reacting to some votes and stuff going on, said nothing about stuff I posted. nothing is changed about my opinion on them.

Hu, Why do you think Catgirl is scummy, and why the vote there?

aureal making linked reads is pretty meh and can feel with agenda but overall I got the sense of frustration in them from the state of the game which I can completely relate to. but then they posted like 6 paragraphs with less than 1 paragraph of content in it so it also feels like extremely busy work. I'm not sure if I'm sold they are scum? but it's a slot I won't oppose a wagon on. This phase sucks for getting more content out of people which is why I'm pretty happy with just sticking to hu at the moment which I'm confident they will flip red even with all their performances and how people are buying the appeals they dropping left and right to pass the phase. and I think that's the correct move, cause I doubt having more phases will get anything extra out of them.

I don't think I scum-read cat girl at all. I think its a complicated slot and its not the phase to even try to read them and I think what they want out of this phase makes sense as a town perspective so I'm not concerned.

sunflower's slot is dropping some hydra member disconnections and variant reads in posts that can be a purposed method of trying and making them look real, yet their analysis also has a long body of busy work. I don't like their push on actiondan and insist on there tbh cause it felt like sheepy and choosy. yet I was fine with the pressure there cause till actions last post I was more concerned with that slot. But to want it elimed at that point was almost literally throwing a coin toss about a slot that was refusing to engage in the game and had no content. that of course changed a bit with actions last post about the slot and I'm actually fine with em right now.

One other thing is Aurel read on Klick, saying they think klick was deflecting attention from my case on hu by saying it's towny. I can't lie that I also got same feeling. I think there is a chance that hu is town and "performs" They are lost and do whatever they doing for whatever reason. but to say this play is not scummy cause it doesnt benefit scum is very flawd logic and disconnection from reality. as if hu is scum and doing this, that is exactly the same idea they want in people's head to just let them be and not engaged with. I dont think hu wanted this much attention and was trying to lie low with "I'm lost bits" on purpose. so if you guys have a meta that actually suggests he is capable of that and did that before I would like to analyze it.

I really think hu is scum from top to bottom. this pattern of post and how they changed approach few times, is all consistent with a scum view point and not a town one in any universe and I think they are best option considering the situation in this phase.

I dont have a high town lean on prism unlike many it seems. I think what they did in game was pretty simple to fake as scum so far.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #847 (isolation #14) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 5:57 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

yeah well, ...

I still think hu was the correct move, even though I was hoping for more people posting and reacting to wagon before it sailed. There should be clues in places about people who wanted to avoid the wagon entirely and with people who jumped on it to progress the game and take it out of that nightmare mode so that will be my next focus.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #850 (isolation #15) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 6:02 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

I didn't think they are a pr. I thought they are a scum pretending to not know vt role to use the way of worded pms to act as such. It felt like a performance.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #851 (isolation #16) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 6:04 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 849, Prism wrote: "It probably gave us clues" is one of the most abstract reasons I've seen to rationalize a wrong vote.
There was no logic for a town player to play the way they did. yet I could rationalize their play as a scum motivated play in many different ways. So I dont regret the wagon. The day phase was the worst for getting content out of people, so I wanted a wagon formed on a slot I was sure I cant get more out of and I thought had a decent chance of being scum.

I litteraly cant vibe with any of your reasoning for why you were thinking they were town. Is there a meta reason regarding hu and their play or is there something else I'm missing? cause you were dead silence for second half of the day where that wagon was pushed to fruition and my case on it
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #855 (isolation #17) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 6:10 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 853, Prism wrote: One of these scenarios requires extreme creativity and out-of-the-box thinking because it is
unique to this specific game's
VT PM. The other scenario is that someone literally just doesn't know if they're a backup PR or not because it's not obvious from the PM.
Not really. its super easy to perform as you dont get anything about game, your own role pm, the general mafia games at all (cause everyone knows in almost all games a sample role pm is posted) and it was well into them trying to appear as they are lost entirely

Maybe I'm just the type to give so much credit to people when its not deserved but I explained why I thought their entire being lost thingy was a performance before in a large wall post and I'm not gonna go over that again.

Whats your read on auriel and klick?
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #864 (isolation #18) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 6:17 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

posts 653 and 669 are making me feel .... some stuff ... and I think these are somehow alignment indicative on these two slots, yet I dont wanna call it even leans in either direction yet

also von's switch on hu saying he agrees on his hu's read and then dunns push on gimli on twilight feels a bit tickly to me in certain ways but I dont wanna call it a lean yet either.

I will try to iso read few slots later today
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1106 (isolation #19) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:17 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

So for the next two weeks, I will have limited activity as I will be traveling IRL. sorry about that.

I can totally see that as DE hinting on auriel being the hide target and I think thats the way to go today.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1112 (isolation #20) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:23 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

gimli can you explain what changed your mind on Aureal the last phase?
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1115 (isolation #21) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:27 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 1114, Gimli wrote:
In post 1112, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: gimli can you explain what changed your mind on Aureal the last phase?
she pocketed me
can you elaborate

like take a mental pic of your progression there and show me how it changed and what changed it? if you can
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1315 (isolation #22) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:46 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

@prism its been some time since I made the case on hu and obviously, now that he flipped green I don't feel the same way I was when I wrote the case on him. My case on him wasn't specifically about that one instance of him saying "what VT looks like" at the time reading his posts gave me the vibe that he in general is faking being lost, which I still think to some degree he was even though he flipped town.

Considering what I wrote and how I felt about them faking that to such an extent I was assuming they are very likely red trying to drop certain tells/reasons for others to town read them.

I spearhead that wagon on a day we couldn't get much out of people, where I thought he was probably the best bet for flipping red. Not sure if this answers your question or concern or if there is something else specific about it that I didn't understand
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1316 (isolation #23) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:52 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 1306, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: Actually this will be my last post for awhile

Hu Tao
(7): Kyoko Kirigiri,
Von Payne, Catgirl Chipotle
Aureal
DragonEater70, Hu Tao, Gimli

Sunflower
(3):
Silver Ravens, ActionDan
, Ydrasse
Aureal
(1):
Klick
Gimli (1): Sunflower
Silver Ravens (1): Prism

2 wolves on wagon makes sense to me. Von Payne is inno. Gimli could be 3 but I'm only going back there once Ydra and/or Kyoko flip villager.
Ydra is TMI'ing through the entire game so it makes sense for her as a wolf to want to be offwagon.
The other vanity votes are likely things that are just coming from town in this gamestate.

idunno, I really think it just has to be Kyoko + Ydra + Aureal but if I color in our reads with that last votecount, we have something which is very much so just realistic.
This is a horrible read list and your reasons here are pretty garbage too. You're setting up miselims back to back from what I see
In post 1295, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: ActionDan
- Maria townread, go ask her about it.
- Pointing out the hide target does point towards them being town but its something a wolf could and should consider doing.

Gimli
- is bizarre enough to want to kill other things
- the conclusion I can therefore come to is wolf asset

Von Payne (Black/Doctor Drew hydra)
- fellow slide supporter
- very much so just doing their own thing
- op role

Prism
- has pretty much mostly been doing their own thing and doesn't seem like they're doing anything that is aimed towards a wolf gameplan.

Silver Ravens (GuyInFreezer/Dunnstral hydra)
- Maria Townread, go ask her about it
- Nothing they've done makes me think they could be suspect.

Sunflower (fireisredsir/JupiterXV hydra)
- to me when I see them post I just see obvtown

Aureal
- an outed wolf

Ydrasse
- Has been TMI'ing throughout the entire game.
- Reasons to townread are not as good as the reasons for everyone else. This is just an objective fact.
- Self-declared "Deepwolf"

Kyoko Kirigiri
- Interesting how Ydra has been TMI'ing Hu Tao as town while Kyoko is on the wagon w/ Aureal.
- Aside from that I don't rly got much of anything.
like what is this even. you calling a bunch of slots just town for not even stating your reasons for them. I cant even follow a single read here, (maybe but the one on ydresse that I need to recheck after) and then you say get my POE and then flip gimli after? Your entire "scumread" on me is based on a poe that then you check the vc to make sense of it that way? this is such a lazy alisae scum hunt that if you're town here I tell you that you're worng on me and you need to put in better work there and if you're scum, its a pretty shallow build up to this and I'm not sure why no one else called on it.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1317 (isolation #24) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:56 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 986, Von Payne wrote:
In post 978, Von Payne wrote: Thank you for being our first guests and for taking your shoes off before you came in :]

I kinda want to recruit Aureal tomorrow. Not only is she probably town but I think she'll keep the vibes mellow ya know

~B
Oh crap what if I killed Aureal by saying this

Quick somebody scumread Aureal

:dead:
also is it just me that is alarmed by this? this to me feels like scum setting up to invite scum with their "looks very towny" neighborizing/ night talk enabling role.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1318 (isolation #25) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:02 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

Also I'm a bit confused about the progression toward hu vote by von in last phase. At first I thought its mainly hydras going different directions, but it felt like both were agreed suddenly on hu?
In post 622, Von Payne wrote:
I'm leaning town on Hu Tao. I think she's capable of dumbtelling as scum but she does it fairly often as town and they generally come across as genuine feeling. That's the vibe I'm getting here

~B
In post 631, Von Payne wrote: I agree that Aureal and Hu need to do more(heyo, Drew calling the kettle Black), I could get a read on them better the more they post......which is why I have a slight scum lean on Hu as she seems to be willfully not engaging much

-Drew
In post 664, Von Payne wrote:
All that being said, I agree with you on Hu, after thinking about her some more this feels much less like the town version of her.

-Drew
In post 677, Von Payne wrote: VOTE: Hu Tao
In post 678, Von Payne wrote: VOTE: Hu Tao
In post 679, Von Payne wrote: VOTE: Hu Tao
and then black posts and doesnt change vote but it just feels so weird how they progressed on this while they were also re-evaluating gimli there. This sequence kinda stands out to me
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1319 (isolation #26) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:03 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In latest posts I feel better about prism, way worse about catgirl, slightly worse about gimli
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1321 (isolation #27) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:17 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

catgirl regarding your ydresse read. what stood out as TMI for you
In post 667, Ydrasse wrote: using up one of my government mandated posts

i'm leery of voting hu tao because of despite my better judgment lol. i think hu's iso is pretty bland in a way that feels more concerned with like not... giving out info than it is doing anything. but i am sympathetic to all of these long posts not being fun. because i agree and i have read only chunks here and there.

i think 615 matches that sort of pattern well but also it seems a little goofy to me to post that as a wolf thinking it'll do anything unless hu has given up entirely and has no hopes whatsoever of trying and doesn't wanna reveal anything. i guess it's maybe more likely if the format is detrimental to how she likes to play. maybe i am being too nice but i dont feel it in my heart
In post 713, Ydrasse wrote: to explain a bit more now that the weight of a post limit isn't on my shoulders i really didn't feel like she was a wolf despite the i guess. "obvious markers" or patterns wolves fall into, it felt too... premature i guess to have given up entirely even with the limitations. like there was minimal effort at all other than the one post until the end

i don't think hu really gets beaten down like that so fast
This particular read on hu to avoid the wagon is the closest thing I can find to being a TMI and I can see it potentially being one. just not sold if it makes them scum.

I dont like the sunflower "manufactured" push with no instances to back it up.

is ydresse usually a player who votes based on "feels" and does feel hunt?
In post 798, Ydrasse wrote: time to white knight

i think that it's dangerous to play like gimli's playing right now as a wolf even if it's not particularly "good" town play because boxing yourself in can be a hard thing to get out of. it's a bit shallow at times and more vibes and confidence than maybe deserved but i struggle to see the wolf that does this. i will also hedge on THIS opinion and say i could be wrong but i don't feel like there's malice.
i kinda like this post
In post 1309, Ydrasse wrote: the catgirls are trying their best but it is simply not enough
are they?
In post 1320, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: ok now talk about ydrasse
Didnt need you to tell me. I was already doing it. Write me a paraghraph about everyone of your town reads
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1322 (isolation #28) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:23 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

for my sanity
In post 748, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: Aureal - My gut tells me that they're uninformed but I think her confusing who is posting in our hydra, as well as our posting, makes sense if she has AFK teammates.
In post 769, Catgirl Chipotle wrote:
What do you make of Aureal?
Did same head post this question or was the different hydra member?
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1323 (isolation #29) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:34 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 766, Aureal wrote:
In post 710, Gimli wrote: CW to hu tao is all townies I think

I think one of the scum has to be sunflower now
Hmm, looking at the wagon comp I feel like Catgirl is the most likely scum on Hu, I think it's likely all of us who got on after are town. I'm... not sure of Kyoko yet, it feels kinda bold for scum to so strongly push a town wagon but she'd make sense partnered with Dan and trying to push away from that, or Prism maybe. Von Payne is not quite there in the green block with us yet, I was getting a bit of weird vibes from Drew and his talk about wanting more interaction, like he was trying to hint maybe he didn't even realize there was a post restriction? Like I can almost believe he wouldn't, even in a hydra where his partner should definitely be talking about it with him, because I recently did hydra with him and he uh maybe didn't pay that much attention to me at times :shifty:

I dunno about the cw and their towniness, I really need more from 2 of them and need to look closer at Ravens.

Pedit: oh wow people are posting a lot, I'm so slow on phone x.x
If auriel is truely scum, there should be at least one other scum named here. This post was made on tope of their head and I dont see them truely evaluating all town and not dropping a read on a scum buddy when evalutaing hu's vca

catgirl, me, dan, prism

I think I'm thinking auriel possibly dan, catgirl maybe at the moment
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1334 (isolation #30) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:12 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

I voted superman, rebels and parts
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1458 (isolation #31) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:30 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

I voted for parts superman and rebeling against mod thingy
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1459 (isolation #32) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:35 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

Was game thread locked last phase when dreamer chose the dream? No right?
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1460 (isolation #33) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:36 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

Aureal you can claim
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1461 (isolation #34) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:41 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

Last few pages makes me like all slots more and catgirl and von even less.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1462 (isolation #35) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:54 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 1404, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: If we think ydra reveals dreams, that does not make her town.
Yet if von is neighborizing people at night that makes them auto town with your logic?
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1479 (isolation #36) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:23 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 1468, Catgirl Chipotle wrote:
In post 1462, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
In post 1404, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: If we think ydra reveals dreams, that does not make her town.
Yet if von is neighborizing people at night that makes them auto town with your logic?
What's with the overly pointed tone? Just because you do not understand how someone goes from point A to point B doesn't=wolf and yet all you've tried to do is subtext a push of "your logic doesn't make sense to me so that makes you a wolf?"

Considering there was no reevaluation and what Hu Tao flipped. . .
There was literally no pointed tone - just a genuine question and point of comparison.

I just find it in paradox to get such conclusion for a public neighborizing role so immediately and consider what ydresse claimed and how he did it suspiciously. I was simply questioning the logic here. would you mind to elaborate your logic to me if one exists?

also what does this has to do with hu tao? cause I was wrong there I shouldnt question anything else?
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1482 (isolation #37) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:28 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

nah not fine with that

I think auriel is almost always the flip here. need them to claim
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1484 (isolation #38) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:34 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 1470, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: I think I'm prob gonna try and convince Alisae to vote off Kiri over Ydra because I can see Ydra being like this as a villager (because villagers normally have pity parties for themselves over wolves) where as I think Kiri's play just doesn't come from a villager half the time or at least, I don't remember this level of ego and it's seriously throwing me off.
also regarding this

I'm not sure what implies ego in my gameplay, but if by any chance its a genuine thought and not just you as scum trying to get away from my legit question with this emotional fightback, I apologize for any "ego" in my play.

However, I'm just not feeling it as a real thought in any universe, and this even makes me suspicious more of what's going on in your slot. so there is that

pedit: what was your read on von's role and why?
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1485 (isolation #39) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:35 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

I can understand different hydra partners getting different thoughts but I thought the read list ali posted was summary of both heads thoughts as it was portrayed as such
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1489 (isolation #40) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

I played with alisae enough for sure. I'm a returning player from a long time ago but thats not the point.

however, my main concern is how can alisae see a public neighborizing role and immidiatly call it town and make a poe list to push based on such take, while still be the suspicious ali I know to drop that sentence about ydre claim in a day we already have a soft guilty on and clearly its not worth it to push there anymore.

The thought process makes no sense to me.

also mafia is about finding people who dont really have reads and are fabricating them so I dont feel guilty if that was the tone of my question. However it was still a question and didnt mean I'm right and everyone else is wrong - with what you called ego or whatever.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1490 (isolation #41) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:45 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

I mean I technically played enough games with you too. This is frozen angel
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1492 (isolation #42) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:48 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

why are you town ready von so hard - regardless of what we know of their role? can you get deeper with that read
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1494 (isolation #43) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:51 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

you mean neighborizing sunflower? you think it made more sense to have them over night than other slots in game?

also is there any reason to town read them for you beside their role/action as I asked or is it just based on ali's read and and role for you?
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1497 (isolation #44) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:55 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 1317, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
In post 978, Von Payne wrote: Thank you for being our first guests and for taking your shoes off before you came in :]

I kinda want to recruit Aureal tomorrow. Not only is she probably town but I think she'll keep the vibes mellow ya know

~B

also is it just me that is alarmed by this? this to me feels like scum setting up to invite scum with their "looks very towny" neighborizing/ night talk enabling role.
In post 1318, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: Also I'm a bit confused about the progression toward hu vote by von in last phase. At first I thought its mainly hydras going different directions, but it felt like both were agreed suddenly on hu?
In post 622, Von Payne wrote:
I'm leaning town on Hu Tao. I think she's capable of dumbtelling as scum but she does it fairly often as town and they generally come across as genuine feeling. That's the vibe I'm getting here

~B
In post 631, Von Payne wrote: I agree that Aureal and Hu need to do more(heyo, Drew calling the kettle Black), I could get a read on them better the more they post......which is why I have a slight scum lean on Hu as she seems to be willfully not engaging much

-Drew
In post 664, Von Payne wrote:
All that being said, I agree with you on Hu, after thinking about her some more this feels much less like the town version of her.

-Drew
In post 677, Von Payne wrote: VOTE: Hu Tao
In post 678, Von Payne wrote: VOTE: Hu Tao
In post 679, Von Payne wrote: VOTE: Hu Tao
and then black posts and doesnt change vote but it just feels so weird how they progressed on this while they were also re-evaluating gimli there. This sequence kinda stands out to me
Im gonna repost these two which are good points in game to go back and reread context of. I wanna know what you think of their reads/progression on hu and aureal mainly
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1509 (isolation #45) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:09 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

Im not sure if we can guesswork this. I have few ideas of how scum can have roles related to dreams. from enforcing them to various types of manipulations.

Not really sure what I think about sunflowers question/slip(?) thingy at all

mariar dont miss my last page post when you have time please
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1514 (isolation #46) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:16 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

I want you to reread the context around it and let me know what you think about how they got there to hu read or what you think about what they were doing about aureal in night pt they had before the hider soft guilty was revealed
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1525 (isolation #47) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:41 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

I dont know all about this stuff. von payne, when you have time can we get an updated read list from you with reasons
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1538 (isolation #48) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:25 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

von's defense of aureal and what he was during during night to set his role up for hm was scummy. to say that gimli is not doing any evaluations to have those reads is unfair. I wish he wouldnt get so anxious about game to replace out like that and I'm super sad about this, but I feel fairly decent that he was town here and probably had good reads, cause my current reads overlap completely with his last ones.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1544 (isolation #49) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:33 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

I wont be here much tomorrow but I intend to put any of the last 2 votes on aureal when I can log again.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1567 (isolation #50) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:03 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

I have just been iso reading slots and those were stuff that stuck out. I didnt get why did you need to announce your possible next night target for neighborizing last night. It felt really out of place and felt like you wanna normalize something about it that otherwise is not a normal choice?

As for that aureal post, i just thought its a good one to keep in mind for future when iso readong them. It wasnt to produce a read on anyone particular.

With aureal not being here to even claim, i think they are really a cornered scum who dont wanna give us info but my entire reads currently is based on aureal tbh, so i really need to see that flip personally.

And i asked your reads cause i dont follow the flow. Specially on certain slots like catgirl cause you barely ever talked about yourvread on them. Thats what i want mainly not readlists per say. Thanks for responding however.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1568 (isolation #51) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:07 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 1560, Von Payne wrote:
In post 1514, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: I want you to reread the context around it and let me know what you think about how they got there to hu read or what you think about what they were doing about aureal in night pt they had before the hider soft guilty was revealed
In post 1538, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: von's defense of aureal and what he was during during night to set his role up for hm was scummy. to say that gimli is not doing any evaluations to have those reads is unfair. I wish he wouldnt get so anxious about game to replace out like that and I'm super sad about this, but I feel fairly decent that he was town here and probably had good reads, cause my current reads overlap completely with his last ones.
Your honor, I present to you Kyo setting up the associative my lovely hydra partner brought up

:twisted:
I stand by both comments btw. I felt wierded put with the way you played night and early day 2 regarding aureal and i want more slots to check and tell what they think about it.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1570 (isolation #52) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 1557, Enchant wrote: Who is Aureal and why i am considered team with Aureal.
We belive dragoneater who was hider died for hiding there cause they softed it. So we think they are outed scum
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1571 (isolation #53) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:20 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

Btw Who all didnt claim their dream votes yet?
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1577 (isolation #54) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:19 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 640, DragonEater70 wrote: Again I implore all of you to consolidate on a wagon, and reiterate that ideally we get someone to E-1 before 50 posts are up. My vote on Prism was more supposed to be a sign of protest against her vote on Sunflower rather than a legitimate attempt at a wagon but I'm now going to consolidate on either Hu Tao or ActionDan. Like I'll just vote whichever gets more votes.

Hu Tao if you are going to play the "I have no idea what's happening this game but Dragon is my only townread" game, then you should at the very least realize that Gimli is completely off the table today and we ain't voting him no matter what. I do think you're reading way too much into that thingy with the unvotes especially because I think everyone assumed unvotes wouldn't count (including myself, I even suggested using no elim > unvote as a signal), and this only got clarified after I PM'd the mods about this because I realized oer the wording of the rules it would actually count. Also I get you're not used to writing long posts but I am sure you can explain your scumread on Sunflower for instance (which btw are also off the table unless you make an amazing case for them. While Gimli is off the table regardless of how amazing your case is).

Regarding Aureal, like okay I think her last post nudged the needle from "null town but sus" to "less-null town but still sus". I really have no idea what she thinks a pressure vote on Ydrasse is gonna achieve. Actually while writing this I realized it's extremely weird for her to do that when every time she gets oressure voted she complains so maybe I should actually untownread her. Oh my god I hate scumreading Aureal, it's not good for my mental health. Like last game she was just okay with being scumread and here she's not and I have no idea what changed unless it's that she's town this game and wasn't annoyed for getting last game cause she was scum. But on the other hand her actions don't make sense. So yeah I'm just going to let someone cop her. Maybe myself because I may or may not be an investigation role. Hmmmmmm. Anyway yeah I'm not down for voting her today if only because I value my own sanity.

ActionDan it would be really grand if you expressed some reads because iirc the last time you expressed any read whatsoever was over 400 posts ago? At least over 300 posts ago for sure.

I don't think I've posted since Kyoko's big post, so yeah I really liked it and on rereading of Kyoko's ISO I'm comfortable calling her town. Possibly for bad reasons though now that I remember the game I played where she was scum. Eh not going to revisit that right now. I think she just town. I do think that as scum she'd put more effort in to look like she has confident reads rather than the pretty unconfident reads she seems to have.

Do I have anything else to say? Inb4 I press submit and immediately remember a bunch of other stuff I wanna say. Hold on a minute while I browse the last page... Okay yeah I do have something. I kinda get why people don't like Gimli's post last page, I also didn't really like parts of it, but in my experience the things that I and other people didn't like aren't actually alignment indicative for Gimli? I can't really elaborate on it but I just think that as town Gimli sometimes has pretty meh thoughts that you don't like. Maybe because he doesn't filter his thoughts to look good, idk. Not saying all his thoughts are like that because I mentioned I did like other thoughts of his from that post. Anyway to all his scumreaders I'd say what you are scumreading in that post is either NAI or town-indicative.

Oh and I would like to hear thoughts from Klick. If he has a spicy scumread I might sheep him.

I'm sad nobody paid attention to me saying "yeah I'm not voting Catgirls this phase" followed immediately by a vote on Catgirls. I personally found it funny. No it wasn't intentionally counterintuitive, I just changed my mind right after pressing submit. But anyway right now I'm pretty undecided about them, idk.
This is the post he directly mentioned doing it
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1583 (isolation #55) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:54 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 1582, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: Aureal + Kyoko + 1 more
Is this alisae?
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1584 (isolation #56) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:55 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

What was your dream votes?
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1589 (isolation #57) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:54 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 1339, morph the cat wrote:
Dream Vote Tallies

Dream
Votes
I sat down to the DND table and cast my favorite spell. 7
I'm superman! 6
Wait so it works on even the parts it doesn't cover? 5
MorphTheCat are pure evil. We, the players, wish to inflict harm upon them. We are all out in the village with our pitchforks ready!4
My house started flooding while I was watching TV1
Doesn't EVERYBODY hate Trigonometry?1

The final 3 Dreams are:

I sat down to the DND table and cast my favorite spell.
I'm superman!
Wait so it works on even the parts it doesn't cover?

The thread will remain locked for the rest of this Moon Phase.
I asked dream vote cause of curiosity. Someone voted for flood one and didnt claim their vote yet
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1590 (isolation #58) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:55 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

Ty for that mind state/read post. Ill investigate it when im on pc a bit. But i appriciate it
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1591 (isolation #59) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:08 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

Also i dont care about changing your read on me. If you have questions thats on me to answer them. But your read is your responsibility and if youre really town and you just wanna drop a confscum read on me and dont put effort in its your issue. However Im almost set on you being scum anyway at this point as well but i have clear reasons for it.

I am town. My play makes sense as town and a misllim push on me probably wont work for reasons.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1592 (isolation #60) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:08 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

Can i ask you why you think von pyne is obvtown?
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1594 (isolation #61) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:20 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

Enchant may i ask you to check with mod and claim gimlis dream votes too if you may
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1599 (isolation #62) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:53 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

Feel free to twist it however you like after telling what you voted for. People were asking about it before in this day phase and were pushing for it and some people ignored it. What did you vote for?
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1603 (isolation #63) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:53 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

I didnt ask any specific head for reads. I just wanted your slot consolidated updated reads specifically on aureal and catgirl.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1605 (isolation #64) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:59 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

Honestly the repeated issies you take of my posts feels particularly targeted more than evaluative.

While catgirls reaction was also scummy in its own ways to maybe portray them as consistent

Why you didnt post your dream votes yet?
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1611 (isolation #65) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:26 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 1606, Von Payne wrote:
In post 1605, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: Honestly the repeated issies you take of my posts feels particularly targeted more than evaluative.

While catgirls reaction was also scummy in its own ways to maybe portray them as consistent

Why you didnt post your dream votes yet?
Outside of thinking your actions targeting us feel targeted and manipulative, how are we targeting you....outside of thinking you are scummy?

I am pointing to several stuff i find scummy and am questioning them

That is targeting?

So questioning things is targetting and you find it scummy? Or is it cause its about you?

I find it targetting cause it feels youre trying to omgus me while trying to explain anytime i tried to question anything or push your slot in bad light without posting any question or concern directly to me. Its dismissive and kinda agressive reaction.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1617 (isolation #66) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:38 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

Intresting
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1618 (isolation #67) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:39 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

Need tge last two slots to claim now
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1631 (isolation #68) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:23 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

What you mean by inventor?

Whats exactly your role?
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1633 (isolation #69) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:28 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

same. I dont believe the claim.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1637 (isolation #70) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:07 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

Intent to hammer if anyone else has nothing else to add
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1638 (isolation #71) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:09 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

If aureal flips scum, focus on von payn and catgirl - maybe raven/sunflower in maybe for me atm

if they flip town by any chance I have almost no reads cause I need to rethink the entire game state.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1644 (isolation #72) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:43 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

VOTE: Aureal

lets just have this happen. there will be a twilight anyway
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1835 (isolation #73) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:12 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

I think von Pyne is the second scum. Third scum 90% is catgirl

I will try to explain my reads later, but please read night 1 public neighborhood von did again with knowledge of aureals flip.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1836 (isolation #74) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:13 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

What's shocking about me being FA?

Same person - 8 years later.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1837 (isolation #75) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:44 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 1791, Von Payne wrote:
In post 1790, Sunflower wrote: kyoko is frozen angel yes

second half of page 26 into page 27 is recommended reading

I can see Kyo tryharding to make sure Hu is the lim, from what I can see in that little stretch(pages 25 to 27, 28) she made two wall posts(which I do understand since we had the post restriction), but it was to just make Hu look bad(and yes that is an oversimplified description of her posting, but we also have the benefit of hindsight).

Especially since Hu mentioned she is not one to make big wall posts......how do you fight back against this when the heat is already on you?

I am buying Ali's case on Kyo here, though I will say I was mainky skimming to see if what Ali wa saying was plausible

This is scum trying to find an anchor. The day had limited posting as you yourself mentioned. The first wall post was about all slots and the second one was about my strongest hunch. I started and lead the push on hu but your slot was more than willing to jump on it at the time with a wierd switch.

I explained why I scum read hu and why I thought he is scum in every detail possible and the majority clearly agreed with me to vote there, agreeing that he was the best bet for flipping a red on day one.

I dont regret that push even in hindsight

Whats intresting is that, now that we even have a scum flip you two use an entire night talking about hu. Specially how you try to go back at me for questioning your slot and trying to find ways to come back at me now that I'm pushing you, is supppper scummy
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1838 (isolation #76) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:45 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

why did you choose catgirl last night? yesterday both of your heads elaboratly refused to explain what was your read there

and yet you chose them over prism who was universally townread who even asked you for it to happen?
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1839 (isolation #77) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:15 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

the way von ping-ponged the day 1 around gimli and sunflower read on gimli is scummy. I am not sure if I got the seuence of head posts correct but in my preview and I reread this bit 10 times if not more, it seems black and gimli fell on each others wrong side super fast, while drew tried to apeal to him, said this:
In post 664, Von Payne wrote: Gim's, is the 'whole lotta nothing' scummy from me? Or are you tunneled so much on Black that you will just ignore me all together? I am trying to navigate this day phase when I basically can only post now when on my laptop(I hate switching off of my main when phone posting since my phone hates to remember passwords to this damn site lol)......and when I do post at this time I don't get the engagement I am looking for, which I basically am begging for lol.....which is how I normally get myself into a game and form reads.

I also want more out of Aureal, since she exposes herself as town the more she posts, but she seems to have made like no impression on me, I could go that direction as well.

I do agree with you on Klick as well, probably the first time in awhile I am town reading Klick this early......or even at all lol

And ftr, I do lean town on you Gim's.......there is this bit of 'town leader' vibe that you are putting out that I remember from a game a few moon's ago

So again, lonely late night Drew is here if you want to keep me company

-Drew
and dropped 3 back to back votes on hu. first concern here is why he said he agrees with gimli on hu? when gimli was saying he agrees with me on hu? second concern is if black truely kept the scumread on gimli why that didnt stop drew from voting hu with gimli? third is why black himself didnt do anything regarding that vote?

the whole sequence didnt make sense as proper progress to me and it felt appealy, ping pongy and fabricated. then right after hu's flip he ships sunflower on his gimli read and stays on that, inviting sunflower to first night dream.

also for aureal, at start of day 1 they were asking aureal to town tell, aureal posted an emotional appeal and they both went yeah aureal is lock town.

~B

This self-exchange feels so fake. It's pinging me in every possible way.

Also this is alarming:
In post 861, Von Payne wrote:
In post 856, DragonEater70 wrote: Kinda feeling Sunflower and Von Payne are scum by VCA.
Thank god we aren't in the last phase since all I have to say to this is....

lol

-Drew
Also there is this reaction
In post 1554, Von Payne wrote:
I briefly looked over kyouko's posts before writing this because I didn't like the way she asked for updated reads with reasons. Some of her solving feels forced like she's posturing towards something. in particular and something feels slimy about how she is trying to link us with Aureal before Aureal even flips. She can probably go into my orange section

I have mixed feelings about my interaction with ydra earlier so I'm not sure where I stand there

I can't decide if Ali is trying to pocket me or not. It seems believable that she could just brush me off as town. I think she's good at reading me. I'm scared to lean town here :lol:

"Before aureal even flips" we had a soft - yet direct claim by DE that they vistied them and aureal went completely mia probably not expose more info last day. My entire reads yesterday was assuming we getting aureal correctly. yet they uses this to 1 - make a come back at my very valid concern over an alarming post/act they did night 1 before guilty was claimed, 2 - act as uncertain about how aureal wagon gonna go and where it will end up.

Then there is the bit about catgirl, a whole bunch of nothing, scared they pocketing them yet they chose them for n2 chat
In post 1596, Von Payne wrote:
In post 1594, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: Enchant may i ask you to check with mod and claim gimlis dream votes too if you may
What are you hoping to get out of tracking down who voted for Flood?
In post 1602, Von Payne wrote:
In post 1600, Prism wrote:
In post 1596, Von Payne wrote:
In post 1594, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: Enchant may i ask you to check with mod and claim gimlis dream votes too if you may
What are you hoping to get out of tracking down who voted for Flood?
In post 1598, Von Payne wrote: Honestly this just feels like scum trying to seem busy

The people who started this are ActionDan and I. Kirigiri and I've just followed up, though I am waiting for Aureal first.

Does this change your perspective on the other 3?
Black didn't mention it, but both of us didn't like how Kyo seemed to kinda set up Black for failure by asking for reads when she was clearly on tilt, especially since the other head(me) easily could have done the same. Kinda gave both of us the ick.

Like you did the same, but you seemed more cognizant of her head space at the time, and even though you preferred to interact with Black directly over me, you didn't exactly shut me out.....hence why I reached out to you directly when I wasn't sure Black was gonna post anytime soon

Completely ignored prism question here and talked about something else which was also not true. the second half of their day 2 - and night 2 regarding my slot was trying to share a misinterpretation of my questioning and the way they happened and not talking about a single thing that was actually analytic about it,

In post 1642, Von Payne wrote:
In post 1641, Prism wrote: I'm also now a very bad choice for the neighborhood IMO given I'll be traveling the entire night, but if selected I will do what I can.
Maybe we can pencil you in for a Season 3 guest?

Nope
In post 1651, Von Payne wrote: Well hell yeah

My agenda when I find time to do it will be to a) look into Aureal's ISO and b) look into Prism/Kiri/whoever else is linking us with Aureal to figure out if their association reads are believable or not. I think joining in on that narrative is probably something scum would find beneficial

And there is this. what happened to this? where was the reevaluation of the three over night

--------------------

I feel like the public neighborhood is a way to put scum on the spot more than its for town to have enabled night talk in this setup design, and I fight everyone who called von pyne obvtown for their role, cause neither their role is even remotely obvtown nor the actions they took with it is something a town would do. Nor their progresses in this game makes sense as town.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1843 (isolation #78) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:37 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 1840, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: Another push on a townie ic
probably sixth time Im asking you this, and I dont particularly care about your answer anymore cause Im almost set you're the third scum

why do you think they are town?
In post 1842, Enchant wrote: I think role is pretty Neutral and doesn't change anything.
Its not my reason to scum read them. its my counter argument to few people who claimed they townread von for the role.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1844 (isolation #79) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:37 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

their actions with it though was scummy.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1846 (isolation #80) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:41 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

They sepcifically chose a slot they were hard core keeping at null all game and refused to talk about few times asked over an almost universal townread who asked for it yes

and they were hinting they want aureal in night 1 before we knew the guilty on aureal, probably to set it up easier
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1847 (isolation #81) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:45 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

and overnight, sunflower is the only slot doing anlytical vote, catgirl is going on thier poe and calling me and now sunflower scum and desnt put any effort explaining or questioning.

but whats actually alignment indiciative here is how von treated this null read of theirs who they neighborized to give more chat to. Von didnt do a single question/push/read giving/anlysis over the slot they neighborized to chat with.

this is not a town mindset trying to solve. this a scum mindset trying to dodge the town request for getting night enable and then going to shadow and letting other stuff manifest
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1849 (isolation #82) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:49 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

For people who don't believe they need to do their homework on von,

DE, prism and gimli all three had them as a scum read too. Im not asking anyone to sheep this. But please spend some time, reading their iso and do their own homework
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1852 (isolation #83) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:57 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 1851, Enchant wrote: Oh i almost forgot.

I received invention.
to take ghost pics?
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1854 (isolation #84) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:00 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

cool
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1856 (isolation #85) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:02 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

I voted tower, meditate and the hat pipe thingy
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1858 (isolation #86) » Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:27 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 1857, Von Payne wrote:
In post 1846, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: They sepcifically chose a slot they were hard core keeping at null all game and refused to talk about few times asked over an almost universal townread who asked for it yes

and they were hinting they want aureal in night 1 before we knew the guilty on aureal, probably to set it up easier
Did you even read the hood where I explained why I pivoted off of Prism because they said they wouldn't be around at night?

And I am keeping my specific read on catgirl close to the chest for a reason, but it isn't because I think they are scum.

And sorry I couldn't force them to post more on night to grill them more, they essentially weren't active until Ali went off at the end of the night, and I did start to question them on things since j disagreed with them pushing on sunflower, and I wanted them to further their read on you when they brought it up

And if you couldn't tell, and again I mentioned it at night, Black and I haven't really talked about what we are separately going to do, we just kinda have been doing our own thing, you kinda are treating us as one brain here.....even when signed by different heads.

In post 1699, Von Payne wrote: Also sell me on it

I did say Chipotle wasn't our first choice, and I definitely sorted about it in thread, but we(or at least I) really town read Prism and wanted them in here, much for the same reason Black and I wanted you here, Sunflower.

But they said they were super busy and pivoted at the last minute, and it did start as a joke to hood Chipotle(because Maria said she didn't want it lol), but we town read them as well, probably me more than Black.

Pre Edit: I am the worst, Lady Black I mean

You mean the same post where you called them a hard town read of yourself? what developed to change that read of yours to a scum read now?

also you said you and black both wanted prism in initially as you both townread them, then why black posted about reevaluating prism in light of aureal flip and where did that go?

and no I didnt miss the post where prism said he is traveling but he does his best if neighborized.

so you say you neighborized catgirl cause you scum read them. what have you done to investigate that read during the night phase and what did you wanna do to develop that read? why it didnt happen
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1859 (isolation #87) » Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:28 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

oh I misread that

it isnt cause you think they are scum

why do you think they are town?
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1860 (isolation #88) » Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:52 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

This is getting super confusing to follow. Just tell me here why did you neighborize cat, what was the goal, whats your individuals read on the slot and how you developed it.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1862 (isolation #89) » Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:30 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

Should I believe you dont know prism is killed last night?

My question was what happened to reeval you wanted to do on them during night?

I wanna know about those reasons. why not elaborate why you went for them and what you tried to achive with public neighborizer with them toward sorting them? you still avoided dropping a read on catgirl.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1869 (isolation #90) » Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:05 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

@von That wasnt me asking again why you didnt get prism in, that was me asking why you posted nothing about any of the "agenda" list about reevaluating prism over night as you mentioned its top of your agenda,

both your heads claim you had no good read on catgirls yet they were chosen last night. Thats my main issue with your use of action, when overnight it was said by drew that at least they town read them real well and choice was made "similar" to how you decided sunflower,

while sunflower was previously described as a hard town read for both heads when happened, and that made sense with no questioning them or evaluating them over night. If catgirl is almost null for you why you didnt put almost any effort sorting them. and if you didnt decide to have them for sorting them, what was your reason for that choice over all other slots around in game.

This is my concern with this, and its not complicated. On the contarary my concern is pretty simple. Your read on slots and how you developed them seem complicated and thats why I'm questioning them?
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1870 (isolation #91) » Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:08 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

tbh I like these last few posts though. The entire build up that I questioned about is still same, but what you answered about it and how you reacted to me questioning it feels somewhat consistent with that,

so I'm getting very so slightly a cold feet.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1924 (isolation #92) » Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:33 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 1908, Catgirl Chipotle wrote:
In post 1905, ActionDan wrote: I do get this. Many games I've had where the list pairs down to like 6-8 players and you just know ~75% are town. I think I may get there if I iso.
- There are 2 wolves on Hu Tao's wagon. Kyoko is hunting as if there are 2-3 wolves on wagon, as she thinks wolves are Von Payne + Me. This is what she wants you to believe.
- If not for Kyoko's efforts, I think it was decently likely we kill a wolf, like Aureal. Because she made the post that she did, she effectively influenced people into wanting to go Hu Tao over following Klick onto something like Aureal, because Day 1 we had a lot of people that people felt were ok to be killed off, it was a matter of wolves moving the vote to where they want it to be. There is a reason why I am saying Kyoko + Aureal = 2 wolves on wolf wagon.
- Additionally, Aureal is a 1-shot strongkill if I am correct. There is agency in wanting to protect this role to at least resolve a strongman shot before killing it.
- See
- If Kyoko is not a wolf, what the fuck is happening in this game? I ultimately need Kyoko flipped because if she's town, it will help me figure this out and I would need to question everything that I know. It just makes sense.
Entertain me.

Assume I am flipped and its green. What you learn about the game?
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1925 (isolation #93) » Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:45 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

I still think the most likely scenario here is von and catgirl being scum. My reads has nothing to do with gimilis read nor with anyone elses. Its based on the actions the two slots took specially around aureal, at start of day 2 and in vons case for the posts made about wanting to add aureal to public neighborhood in night 1.

Catgirls attidue for pushinf me with his everyone is obvtown and kyoko is poe, scary scum player and must die is both lazy, desprate and egoistic play that i dont wanna believe is in any universe his town play cause its both annoying and very insulting. I can see him as a scum trying to abuse his long mafia reputation to brute force a mislim like this though and im almost certain thats what he is doing.

That being said, my strongest town reads are on enchant and action and i need specifically more from raven and sun flower.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1926 (isolation #94) » Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:49 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

I have been thinking and rereading and i still dont get what was vons reason for taking catgirl in public neighborhood. They hint on having a secret reason and for it not being related to solve the slot with conversations and questions which i dont get.

Otherwise what is the point of neighborizing a null town lean read that you repeatedly call them possibly pocketing you.

It makes more sense if its all bs and they are just both scum not wanting to enable night chat for any town.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1927 (isolation #95) » Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:52 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

VOTE: von payne
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1929 (isolation #96) » Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:59 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

Also ali, you said i dont loose as wolf. True i have above 90% winrate as scum. But i also have over 70% winrate as town.

I am confident i am not getting mislimed here but feel free to showcase your ultimate motives with this baseless push on me by trying to scare everyone of me.

I am also not the one who won best scum player award multiple times. That was u if im not mistaking.

Whats even the point of dropping sentences to scare people of my general game play and calling yourself a better player if not just to push a baseless reason less scum motivated brute force of a mislim. You wont get it
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1930 (isolation #97) » Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:00 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 1928, Catgirl Chipotle wrote:
In post 1926, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: It makes more sense if its all bs and they are just both scum not wanting to enable night chat for any town.
What a conspiracy theory!
Its actually a pretty straight forward reason based case.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1932 (isolation #98) » Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:04 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 1931, Catgirl Chipotle wrote:
In post 1924, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: Assume I am flipped and its green. What you learn about the game?
You go first
Even if your by any chance town and this i dont give a fick attidue sheep me cause im a god push you doing is lefit your new game play, von is likely scum. His mention of aureal as possible night 2 neighborize is not only setting up a seat for scum with that role, but is also was very extra and out of place on its own. his neighborize choice last night was inconsistant with his portrayed read.

If von is scum and your not the other is in sunflower and raven i think. Sunflower more likely but i need a reread.

I still think its 99% von and over 90% you as a team though
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1933 (isolation #99) » Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:05 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

Your turn
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1934 (isolation #100) » Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:07 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

Damn phone posting some f there is actually g.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1939 (isolation #101) » Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:37 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

Tenth time

Why is von town? Explain your read if its real
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1940 (isolation #102) » Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:41 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

And No i dont care how you push your read.

I call it baseless cause the progression for making it is fake. Cause you cabt elaborate it with actual reason so when you try to convince people to it you feel the need to scare them of me and to say stuff like im a better player than you. I dont care if you make answerable wuestions toward me or if you want or want not to elaborate your read. But my take is that your doing this to a read you dont have and thats why your putting up this front. I think youre a scum faking a tunnelvision.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1941 (isolation #103) » Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:45 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

Since when your strongest method for refuting someone elses push is vca when their arguments are not even related to votes?

I call its bs. This is elaborately and on purpose weak.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1944 (isolation #104) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:24 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

what do you mean you can potentially do it

as it is ambiguous if you have the ability or not?
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1951 (isolation #105) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:33 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

also in nowhere, I used that as the basis of my scum read on either you or Catgirl. I scum read each of you individually for your own reasons.

There is literally 0 link between why I scum-read you and why I scum-read catgirl. I scum read you mainly for the aureal bit on night 1 before the guilty was dropped. I scum read catgirl cause this push they do on me, and the way they portray they read makes no sense as a town perspective.

I think you went to catgirl yesterday

and I don't believe your possible jail keep/roleblock theory. how could you have this "suspicion" about how your role supposedly works and not ask mod about it?

also that role makes absolutely no sense design wise as town. that is a mass jailkeep in addition to night enabling. what the fuck

also why the fuck you went for sunflower your highest town read night 1 if that was the case?

NOTHING makes sense with your claim and play
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1952 (isolation #106) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:37 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

I think you went to catgirl yesterday to either keep away town from night chat or to frame them in my eyes as I was daring it and it makes sense to me based on my individual reads on both slots. but what you call weak reasoning is not even why I called you scum in first place*
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1954 (isolation #107) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:41 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

you see nothing wrong with that claim ali?
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1962 (isolation #108) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:54 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

BOTH heads specifically said they were null town leaning catgirl. Thats not a slot you get for potential blocking. That is not the way you treat a null read after public neighboring them

That is not what you do to your highest town read on night 1 either

that is not what you would suggest aureal your supposed second highest tr on night 1 for.

This makes no sense action-wise. this makes no sense design-wise, this makes no sense cause he claims its ambiguous and they are not certain if it does it. You can't start the game unless confirming you know your role. this is not a bastard game

please help me hang von.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1964 (isolation #109) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:58 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

They just explained that as the hidden reason why they chose you in night 2.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1972 (isolation #110) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:47 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

1 - the whole way it was phrased felt really awkward. As it was a pre planned move more than the analysis there was real.

2 - there was no need to call anyone for possible addition, yet they wanted to set people mind up for adding an awkward distant slot there who people would argue against to be able to add them here.

3 - this was done before any guilty was out. This is when you can hunt any relationship tells between aureal and other slots. That is it. Ot screams to me as out of place and wierd.

Aureal was not even posting anything substantial through day. Why would you wanna add someone like them in public neighborhood if you have them sorted already?

I dont believe that they were convinced aureal was town. They were begging the slot to town tell day 1 and used the slots first emotional come back as a town tell and stuck with them on top of their list.

I dont tgink von been sorting or thinking how to use public neighborhood as a town would do. But even more alarmingly with recent statement about their role nothing makes sense at all anymore.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1973 (isolation #111) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:48 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

If you had that working theory why you didnt ask mod about it?

If you gad that theory why you neighborized your top town read sunflower night 1 and why you called to do it for aureal who you supposebly were high town reading too?
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1974 (isolation #112) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:58 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

If that was your suspect why didnt you go for your scum reads and scum leans so you could both interogate them and attempt to block them?

Why you considered catgirl who you said you both town lean and prism ?
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1978 (isolation #113) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:19 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

Why is catgirl likely town. And how is that question important about the neighborhood?
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1979 (isolation #114) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:24 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

~B

This is the post btw. The ones they nade night 1. It screamed like a fake concern to me. Knowing the guilty later and now that we saw aureal flip, it stood out to me as a fake attempt to set aureal up as potntial future night recuit.

Now it has another layer, cause aureal was their second highest tr and tgey say they theorized it role blocks people
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1986 (isolation #115) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:55 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

How can you suspect sonething being part of your role and not asking mod about it at all?

You said you were theorizing blocking not protecting litteraly last page. So what was it you were theorizing?

What were all reasons for choosing catgirl?
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1989 (isolation #116) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:01 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 1942, Von Payne wrote:
In post 1926, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: I have been thinking and rereading and i still dont get what was vons reason for taking catgirl in public neighborhood. They hint on having a secret reason and for it not being related to solve the slot with conversations and questions which i dont get.

Otherwise what is the point of neighborizing a null town lean read that you repeatedly call them possibly pocketing you.

It makes more sense if its all bs and they are just both scum not wanting to enable night chat for any town.
You keep repeating this. It's such a weak reason to think we are scum together and I don't think town pushes this point as hard as you are pushing it

If you were paying attention to my reads (which you should be doing if you think I'm scum) then you'd realize we didn't have a lot of options for recruiting as far as townreads go

And fine, I'll go ahead and reveal one of our hidden reasons. I don't think it'll really impact much

We think we can potentially prevent Bad Dreams from performing Night actions by forcing them to stay awake. Prism and Catgirls both expressed that they didn't want to be recruited. I had a tinfoil that maybe one of them could be scum trying to make sure they can utilize their ability by not being recruited

In post 1985, Von Payne wrote:
In post 1963, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: I need Von to explain because do you
think
you have some of hidden action? If so, why?

Or are you just saying you
do
have that power?

How long have you been thinking this? Since game start? N1? etc.

Because if either of these were the case why would you do it on two slots you've openly said you TR? Why would you block there? I'm confused.
We thought recruiting people would have a side-effect of protecting them. We were essentially keeping people awake which made us think they couldn't be harmed by Bad Dreams. How can someone have a Bad Dream if they don't go to sleep?

Drew came up with this theory on 3/14. Our initial plan was to just recruit the towniest people and hope that scum would try to kill one which would hopefully prove or disprove our theory

Again, the block theory was presented by me a few days ago so we didn't have that in mind earlier in the game

So which was your theory when you chose the people you did?
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1995 (isolation #117) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:04 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 1988, Von Payne wrote:
In post 1986, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: How can you suspect sonething being part of your role and not asking mod about it at all?

You said you were theorizing blocking not protecting litteraly last page. So what was it you were theorizing?

What were all reasons for choosing catgirl?
We didn't think to ask the mod. I can't speak for Drew but I was under the impression that this type of thing was possible in games like this. I didn't even think the mod would be able to tell us if that was part of our role

At first we were theorizing being a protective role. Then I had the thought that maybe if we kept a Bad Dream awake they wouldn't be able to do their bad dreamy stuff

We chose Catgirl because our first choice was going to be busy and we both felt somewhat good about Catgirl. Drew also found it funny that Maria didn't want to be recruited so that was part of it. I have shown some reluctance to townread Catgirl in our hydra PT because I think it's possible Ali could be trying to pocket me and I don't want to fall for it. My roleblocking thought made me feel better about recruiting them

So you felt good about catgirl, had a town lean and wanted to still block them?
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1998 (isolation #118) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:08 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

I cant belive this story. Im sorry if by 0.01% chance im wrong.

Im not changing my vote
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2019 (isolation #119) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:36 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

They litteraly changed the theory aspect and adopted it to questions to try and make the choices make sense live.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2053 (isolation #120) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:17 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

Which aureal post was classic aureal post and provide tge meta you used to deduce it.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2072 (isolation #121) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:45 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

I do not believe:

- that they thought it in first place. it was just them developing a "hidden risen" for having catgirl neighborized as I questioned what was its purpose. the theory makes no sense in first place neighter design wise, nor even semantical wise. a fucking mass public neighborizer jail keeper?
- that they didnt think of asking mod for clarifying their own role if this was a true suspicioun
- that they thought to get catgirl if they thought it has protective aspect.
- that they thought to get their first town reads sunflower, suggest second townread aureal and then prism and catgirl their town leans in it if they thought it will block them
- that this was a hydra thought and they really put any thought in such theory and possible targets for it together

plus they put out that protective part later out as people started questioning the ridiculousness of the role block part and the target choice for that alongside me, to make their targets make more sense.

how can not one see how that story got adopted in three pages to get where it got? completely out of hands

this in addition of that aureal public neighborhood call in night 1 which is a fucking scum tell and I dont know why no one else but me sees it

please vote von.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2073 (isolation #122) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:45 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

They are 200000000000% flipping red

catgirl should be hanged next.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2076 (isolation #123) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:54 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

I was hard questining their choices even before that reveal cause for neighborhood only purposes it still makes 0 sense to get a null town lean like you neighborized over a top town read to enable night chat for them or a scum read to question more. or to not even question you their null read.

They made the story after 3 4 pages of being questioned about why they did neighborize you and them repeatedly hinting that there is a hidden reason without outing it (cause there wasnt one and it was their way of dodging my question)

then this redicolous theoiry of role block came out to justofy why they would get a slot they null read and I suspect in neighborhood and it made even less sense and more people questioned it

soi they adopted it to the protetcive theory next to explain sunflower choice and make it make more sense with getting you who they declared a town lean in before. which redicolously made even less sense for choosing you noit prism or any other highest town read in

It makes no sense. neighther them having that theory, nor the actions they claim they took with it, nor the claim. its fake. Its all BS and they are 289237632687236783248723487% scum.

and you will die next
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2079 (isolation #124) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:58 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

that is so obviously a scum that what they said got out of hand and adopted it to questions as it went on without being able to make it fully make sense. cause it can't. and I cant see how town!you would not have this read ali.

Town, get von, if it flipped red kill catgirl. if it was green kill me. sounds fair? They are never flipping green. Im so certain
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2081 (isolation #125) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:00 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 2078, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: you're a wolf
you're exploiting the situation
you do not care about truth
you care about your agenda
I clearly care more about the truth than you, who never ever explained why they town read von nor explained why they scumread me in first place. You clearly dont care about how they got to that point where they posted that, what they posted and what that even means in according to actions they took. You just still wanna brute force your reads to game state desprately and egoistically cause they are not backed up by shit and you wanna keep that visage that you really had those reads.

You are scum too, but lets first flip von who will always flip red first
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2082 (isolation #126) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:02 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 2080, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: town makes less sense than mafia in most situations
This is not even remotely the case I made vs them.

They are clearly making absolute shit up, changing it, their targets contradict them having that theory. Town might not make sense but they dont contradict itself this blatantly about their role and claims of actions. This is not town
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2085 (isolation #127) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:05 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 2083, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: I dIdN't ExPlAiN tHe ReAd ThErEfOrE i MuSt Be A wOlF!!!1
Thats not my case vs you either

I think you dont have any true reads. Your also making shit up with poe and vca and garbage shit and since day 2 been trying to brute force it by shits like "I'm a better player" and "they never loose as scum" instead of talking about this game.

I think your push and read on me is fake. I also think your defense of von here is fake and forced.

I aksed you a question about when I flip town what would that tell you about game state as you claimed you need me flipped to evaluate the game properly. You asked me to anser first I did and you still refused to talk about it, cause you wanna keep that brute force visage on this push on me on.

Its fake. and you are scum
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2089 (isolation #128) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:09 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

you are anything but lazy

You are just not truly analytic as you portray it in the game. You are faking solving me or von.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2090 (isolation #129) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:12 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 2088, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: i'm also one of the few only targets you have left
really? that is actually not even true. beside enchant and action and ydresse who I town read/lean, Im pretty null on ravens and sunflower.

If I was scum how did I lack targets to push with my current "portrayed game state"?

You dont even know my reads/where I stand in game on slots/what is my state of mine to even evaluate if Im faking it or not
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2095 (isolation #130) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:18 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

I have conflicting feelings about sunflower. on one hand They are the only one solving in public neighborhoods, yet they are stuck to a single read and barely talk about anything else in game. I wonder what they think about von and current game state today

for ravens, they are just not in game almost at all and I dont vomit reads that I dont have.

If by any chance 2% I was wrong on you, I think its one of them, but I very so slightly scumlean both of them

how is having an almost null read so wierd for you? Whats your current reads on every single slot that is in game?
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2096 (isolation #131) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:20 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 2094, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: btw would u like to answer why I would kill the 1 person that is literally never voting me in this game?
who? prism? what is this wifom?

prism was almost universally town read and had von as top scum read with you in need to reevaluate bunch. I can think of few possible reasons.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2099 (isolation #132) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:23 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

now write one sentence for each read and explain why
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2102 (isolation #133) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:25 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 2098, Catgirl Chipotle wrote:
In post 2095, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: for ravens, they are just not in game almost at all and I dont vomit reads that I dont have.
Easiest thing to say about a partner literally ever
really?

and you didnt know that I say that "I dont vomit reads" and that is how I play game as town after 2 billion games we did together?

I literally have patent over that sentence and philosophy

That is the most fake come back "you" could have ever done to my post and you did it.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2104 (isolation #134) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:26 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 2101, Catgirl Chipotle wrote:
In post 2099, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: now write one sentence for each read and explain why
because I say so
So you either became a trash player or are scum faking this stupid brute force as I explained in last page.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2105 (isolation #135) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:27 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 2103, Catgirl Chipotle wrote:
In post 2102, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: and you didnt know that I say that "I dont vomit reads" and that is how I play game as town after 2 billion games we did together?
how much do you think I remember about your mafia play?
even if zero, expecting me to have more of a read of a nonexistant slot like raven when you are portraying a similar type of read yourself? that expectation on its own is faked.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2108 (isolation #136) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:30 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 2106, Catgirl Chipotle wrote:
In post 2104, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
In post 2101, Catgirl Chipotle wrote:
In post 2099, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: now write one sentence for each read and explain why
because I say so
So you either became a trash player or are scum faking this stupid brute force as I explained in last page.
Does it make me trash to not want to explain my reads to someone who I think always flips wolf in this game?
I've done this in the past but now you suddenly want me to do this?
its not about explaining them. its about vomiting them and brute forcing them

if this is really your new town game play you're aweful as a player. I dont think thats the case though, I truely think you're faking this entire attidue cause you're scum.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2110 (isolation #137) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:32 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 2109, Catgirl Chipotle wrote:
In post 2108, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: its not about explaining them. its about vomiting them and brute forcing them
As opposed to what?
making them properly instead of throwing a dice? evaluting other pushes in game instead of saying shits like Im a better player, they never loose as scum so get em? idk not doing shits like that?

Im not sure why you have such a hard time following what I say when its what you said and claimed is how you play game nowdays
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2111 (isolation #138) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:33 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

regardless today is not the day to get you. today we get that outed wolf von payne.

more votes there please
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2115 (isolation #139) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:24 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 2072, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: I do not believe:

- that they thought it in first place. it was just them developing a "hidden risen" for having catgirl neighborized as I questioned what was its purpose. the theory makes no sense in first place neighter design wise, nor even semantical wise. a fucking mass public neighborizer jail keeper?
- that they didnt think of asking mod for clarifying their own role if this was a true suspicioun
- that they thought to get their first town reads sunflower, suggest second townread aureal and then prism and catgirl their town leans in it if they thought it will block them
- that this was a hydra thought and they really put any thought in such theory and possible targets for it together

plus they put out that protective part later out as people started questioning the ridiculousness of the role block part and the target choice for that alongside me, to make their targets make more sense.

how can not one see how that story got adopted in three pages to get where it got? completely out of hands

this in addition of that aureal public neighborhood call in night 1 which is a fucking scum tell and I dont know why no one else but me sees it

please vote von.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2119 (isolation #140) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:45 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

Its not a bad play. Its a claim full of contradictions. Its a claim that got adopted to fit narrative over multiple pages. Its made up. Its from scum.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2120 (isolation #141) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:47 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

This day is a 1v1 of me and von. Either vote them or me and make either of us fully claim. Consider this me dueling them.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2121 (isolation #142) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:19 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

Also i have been evaluating them. Thats why i was questinjng why they chose the people they did fo neighborhood. I was slowly warming up to the idea of them just being town with very complicated or meh motives with them and still that qureal call out felt super fake and out of place to me. I pressired that question and this came out of it.

I am sure they are scum. You say what would scum gain from saying this. Its not like tgey volunteered the info out of nowhere. Their choice of catgirl was already wierd even before the thory and i was pushing it. They acted as there was a hidden motive and this was made to explain that.

You say why i cant see a town doing it. What kind of question is that? Why would a town fake having a theory to justify their neighborhood?

Before the theory contradictions the action of choosing catgirl could have been explaine by a town having a meh logic. But now it cant be. They are just scum
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2124 (isolation #143) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:27 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

I dont wanna developed linked reads. but I individually hard scum read catgirl and they make sense as your partner

yes
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2125 (isolation #144) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:29 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

I cant see how would that be a legit question or concern you would post if you actually read past 3 4 pages
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2128 (isolation #145) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:50 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

What is so confusing here?

I think catgirl is the third scum. for individual reasons, but they make sense as your partner in many different ways as well.

whats exactly your question about this?
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2129 (isolation #146) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:57 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

there is a less than 5% chance the last scum is in sunflower/raven dua. first cause oif the very narrow mindset and lack of critical solving and sidelining in most reads and the way they hard focus on certain reads in public neighborhoods, but I dont think so, cause even with their lackluster solves, they are trying to put themselves in other slots postions and check them from variont aspects.

raven is also very very gone. they almost had no impact in game in anyway so im not really certain about them at all. I have an okish feeling about them because they called out the aureal hide result first day 2.

enchant is town cause gimli was town. I can give 10 reasons for this and elaborate on it if needed period.

actiondan I also think is town cause of the way they reacted to being pushed day 1 and their general read based - present and anlytic posts.

ydresse is also I think is town with the claimy stuff and the way they dropped it day 2 and how you and catgirl pushed it at start of day 2, didnt feel partnered at all.

So i think scums are you and catgirl, raven > sunflower> action dan - ydresses > enchant in that order is my reads currently. with you being at 99.9999% scum and catgirl following it close enough.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2133 (isolation #147) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:13 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

sunflower, how can you see my push on von forced and alisaes push on me normal?

my push couldnt have been more elaborate and percise and based on actual detailed contradiction hunt of actions and claims. This couldn't have been even more baseless and snarky. They drop these one liners to discredit me and my attempts, shade me and my direction and rally people up without even stating a single reason for their reads.

pedit: good. cause if town elims me after I claim and/or still doesnt hunt you and catgirls fucking shit after my green flip they deserve to fucking loose
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2134 (isolation #148) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:13 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 2132, Von Payne wrote: Help us flip Kirigiri and if she's town we'll lay down tomorrow

deal?

deal

Von and catgirl if I flip green. Go elim me now
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2136 (isolation #149) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:16 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

well dont elim me fast though. either put me and l1 so I claim then decide to elim me, or elim von. or just elim von and dont make me claim.

either works for me at this point.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2137 (isolation #150) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:17 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 2135, Von Payne wrote: You heard the woman folks. Let's send scum packing

with fucking pleaseure

VOTE: Von Payne
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2140 (isolation #151) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:19 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

My claim is already confirmed in thread by another slot when we get to it. I am indeed a town power role.

I told you and catgirl before misliming me will be hard but you're welcome to try and town can decide to go for it or not

as long as you both dont endgame I'm sure town will win so Im fine however it goes as long as you're roped
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2141 (isolation #152) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:20 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 2139, Von Payne wrote:
In post 2136, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: well dont elim me fast though. either put me and l1 so I claim then decide to elim me, or elim von. or just elim von and dont make me claim.

either works for me at this point.
Ahhh now you're backing out of the 1v1 :lol:

No its a 1v1 no matter what.

Today should be either me you die. preferably you will die cause town is not stupid but we'll see
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2147 (isolation #153) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:24 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 2143, Catgirl Chipotle wrote:
In post 2140, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: My claim is already confirmed in thread by another slot when we get to it. I am indeed a town power role.

I told you and catgirl before misliming me will be hard but you're welcome to try and town can decide to go for it or not

as long as you both dont endgame I'm sure town will win so Im fine however it goes as long as you're roped
oh look
The inventor role is a wolf role again
What are the odds
the fuck does that even mean? there was a scum inventor role in last game?

Im a town dream inventor and I gave a ghost camera to gimli/enchant slot night 1 which Is why I guess there is a second dream reveal

the second invention was a toy car I gave to prism but it never came to play as they are dead.

If it was a scum role in previous game I'm still fine getting ropped as long as you listen to my reads after you see my green flip
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2148 (isolation #154) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:24 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

Get these two scums hanged. If they endgame I will rage on you all sooo hard post game.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2149 (isolation #155) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:27 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 2144, Von Payne wrote:
In post 2133, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: cause if town elims me after I claim and/or still doesnt hunt you and catgirls fucking shit after my green flip they deserve to fucking loose
In post 2141, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: Today should be either me you die. preferably you will die cause town is not stupid but we'll see
Kirigiri is appealing to the intelligence of the crowd here. She wants to make you all feel dumb for not voting for me

lol thats what catgirl was doing entire past two day phases and you never called that out.

you are obvscum for many fucking reasons and if they vote me over you they are not the smartest branch. but I take it as long as this duel stands and you and catrgirl dir after my green flip.

I almost never had this fucking certainty in a scum flip that I have right now. Full responsibility of the game on me. sheep me on these two reads after my green flip.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2154 (isolation #156) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:33 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

yeah maybe its best if I stop chatting with any of you two. rest of town must vote/decide and promise to not let you two endgame.

There is a reason I dont play mafia often with my legendary high winrate as either alignment.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2155 (isolation #157) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:34 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 2115, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:

please vote von.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2156 (isolation #158) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:34 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

Vote me or von today.

if you vote me and I flipped green please get von and catgirl.

if you vote won and they will flip red get catgirl.

bye
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2162 (isolation #159) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:45 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

you wanna talk?

this is my eleventh time asking you

why do you town read von payne?
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2164 (isolation #160) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:50 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 2163, ActionDan wrote: I still haven't isoed work got busy etc. Maybe tonight. I see inventor claim , not what I was expecting and sadly not the claim(s) I would town read
well too bad. cause I didnt make it up

its what I have. what i gave to gimli and it was confirmed by enchant this day phase. but gimli got it night 1 and I hinted on it at day 2 as well. I also chose prism as my second strong town read last night, knewing the risk they might die.

you should form your reads on my slot regardless of the claim and do whatever you want with it. Your read on me is your responsibility not mine. Getting the scum von payne limed is my responsibility and if it means people need to see my flip to trust me on how certain I am with these reads so be it.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2169 (isolation #161) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:53 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

is this some sort of an apology?

you can keep it for post-game. I know you're playing to your scum wincondition regardless of how frustrating you are.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2172 (isolation #162) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:56 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

I am fine
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2175 (isolation #163) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:00 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

have a good night. I'll go take a shower too. will help with my anxiety. maybe others can show up and end this duel one way or another by when we come back.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2176 (isolation #164) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:01 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 2155, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
In post 2115, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:

please vote von.
In post 2156, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: Vote me or von today.

if you vote me and I flipped green please get von and catgirl.

if you vote von and they will flip red get catgirl.

bye
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2181 (isolation #165) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:17 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

so catgirl was their strongest next town read after prism? They town read any of the other slots?

I would acccept that as an explanation if it was coming from them, I cant accept the explanation that they were a null read that they were suspecting might be pocketing them and both heads town lean on. in comparison to having you as their highest town read chosen night 1.

But this was just me questioning to understand where they were coming from

They said they had a hidden risen for choosing catgirls and upon asking more black went "to role block them" then " to protect them" to make it make sense, which made absoloutly nothing to make sense. what they said afterward was fake, made no sense with actions they took and was a bunch of contradictions and them trying to fix their story as it was getting questioned.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2182 (isolation #166) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:19 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

My main reason for scum reading them before them going full obv scum in those three pages, was the bit where black said they want aureal on night 2 neighborized. while they were porttrayiong having aureal as their second town read, there was no need to make such announcement if they didnt have any ulterior motive/didnt think they need to set the game state and tone for it

The whole bit they had about town reading aureal, the read they made and that part mentioning it was scummy.

Now they are just blown out obvscum for that pack of contraditions.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2183 (isolation #167) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:21 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

please vote von.
like read these. how any of these can make sense as a town? how can you believe that it was a real thought process what they posted?
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2185 (isolation #168) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:22 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 2181, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: so catgirl was their strongest next town read after prism? They town read any of the other slots?

I would acccept that as an explanation if it was coming from them, I cant accept the explanation that they were a null read that they were suspecting might be pocketing them and both heads town lean on. in comparison to having you as their highest town read chosen night 1.

But this was just me questioning to understand where they were coming from

They said they had a hidden risen for choosing catgirls and upon asking more black went "to role block them" then " to protect them" to make it make sense, which made absoloutly nothing to make sense. what they said afterward was fake, made no sense with actions they took and was a bunch of contradictions and them trying to fix their story as it was getting questioned.
hidden reason*
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2186 (isolation #169) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:24 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 2184, Von Payne wrote:
In post 2180, Sunflower wrote: all that said i do think drew being like "oh yeah?? well who's our buddy??" is bizarre when kyoko has been like very clear on that

Admittedly I was being a bit snarky, I was gonna keep the big going by saying Chipotle was too easy of an answer lol

In post 2126, Von Payne wrote:
In post 2124, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: I dont wanna developed linked reads. but I individually hard scum read catgirl and they make sense as your partner

yes
But we are 100% scum though, right?

You can still lim us, but wouldn't finding out buddy be more helpful to town now?

In post 2127, Von Payne wrote:
In post 2125, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: I cant see how would that be a legit question or concern you would post if you actually read past 3 4 pages
Why not?

You apparently have the game solved, finding our buddy should be easy since they allowed us to drop the ball like this, right?

Snarky you say?

You asking this repeatedly is being snarky how? This was legit discrediting as far as it can go
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2193 (isolation #170) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:59 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

the ulterior motive was to answer a question that was being repeatedly asked of them in 4 pages and they made a tactical mistake on it to declare they had a hidden motive for going with catgirl as their choice. so they felt the need to make one and it made no sense, so they changed it and it still made no sense and they kept working on it to make a full story that makes a bit of sense.

yet it still holds many contradiction that I listed above.

I dont follow how alisaes push as town could be this baseless. I dont think they made any read on von or my slot and I think its been faked and they are sticking with this scum read on me and hope to brute force it to a conclusion and then get out of it on later days when there is no voice left in game pushing them/saying concerns for them.

and I have no ulterior agenda. I just probably never ever felt more confident of a scumread almost ever before and I think I already saw the the future and how von will flip red if we lim them. This is how confident I am.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2194 (isolation #171) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:00 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 2189, Von Payne wrote: And yes I am discrediting you, because you are completely wrong, basically about everything.

And you have been discrediting us since basically the start of the day.

You haven't given us a smidgen of a fair chance here, and ironically doing exactly what Ali said you would do as scum(according to them)

You are discrediting me having a read on other slots in game. Not even my read on your slot.

This makes no fucking sense.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2195 (isolation #172) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:01 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

both heads had aureal as night 2 addition suggestion and it was discussed night 1 or was it only the blacks read?
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2196 (isolation #173) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:05 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 2188, Sunflower wrote:
In post 2133, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: sunflower, how can you see my push on von forced and alisaes push on me normal?

my push couldnt have been more elaborate and percise and based on actual detailed contradiction hunt of actions and claims. This couldn't have been even more baseless and snarky. They drop these one liners to discredit me and my attempts, shade me and my direction and rally people up without even stating a single reason for their reads.
i think for example alisae's initial read on the von payne situation starting from as making no sense but then coming back around fairly quickly to thinking it doesn't happen if they're a wolf feels like a town evaluating and weighing both sides genuinely

I think that was anything but evaluating btw. It was such a performance that made me eek this morning. It was one of the reasons that heat me up on my scumreads this morning. Marias head acted lost questioned and dropped responsibility on alisae, cause THERE ARE THE CONTRADICTIONS no one can deny.

then alisae painted over it with there is no ulterior motive gag you also mentioned but has nothing to do with contraditions and went back on the brute force on me using it. completely ignoring the blatantly obvious adoptation that happened in story and all these glowing points that he should have caught upon reading.

It felt soooo performative.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2201 (isolation #174) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:24 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

a town doesnt need to develop a story to explain why they did an action.

I questioned what happened to the reevaluation on prism black said they wanna do at end of day 2. It didnt happen over night.

I was also questioning them why they chose catgirl for pages. and they were explaining it in various posts. They said they have a null read town lean on the slot. I questioned if it was null why didnt you question them more through night. They hinted on having a hidden extra reason for doing this. few pages later When asked more about that hidden risen, black said they wanted to choose prism or catgirl cause it could potentially role block them cause they were supicious of them. On first glance this makes sense with blacks stance on catgril and prism and what they said on day 2, but it was in contraditcion with having you and calling aureal in night 1. so when questioned more they added the protective bit to it. They explicitly said it was not because of them having catgirl as their highest town read that they chose them cause of having this wierd theory.

1 - A town, having suspicion of their role would ask the mod about it. Neither of them in hydra decided to?! they are playing games on MS for years
2 - This theory came out of nowhere as a way to get out of questions cuas ethey didnt see the contradictions. If they were town and this was a real theory that they discussed and thought of the actions would make sense with that theory, and they would explain the theory and the thoughts they had for choosing those actions instead of talking about how it would block and then add the protective bit to make it sense more.
3 - Lets say this was a stupid single hydra head theory, black mentioned it first. drew came on felt ambushed by it in thread. This still can be both town and scum them. But then drew didnt portray being ambushed in thread. They went with it, defended it and continued this path of trying to make it make sense. So either they got ambushed by it as a scum hydra and they feel the need to continue to try and make it make sense or they were both discussing it fully. The dicussions that could not have happened for the fucking contradictions in action choice and what was claimed.
4 - I dont get why you think them going for their highest town read if they assume its a blocking role makes it fine. If they thought its a jailkeep they should have gone for their highest town reads No matter if they are willing for it or not. The actions are contradicting regardless of the theory you choose.

They are not scummy cause its redilicious. They are scummy cause it contradicts what they did in game and cause they tried to fix it live to make it make sense a bit more and the reason it happened was because scums can make a mistake and black did when she was getting questioned of an action they did with an ulterior motive as a scum.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2203 (isolation #175) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:26 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 2198, Von Payne wrote:
In post 2194, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
In post 2189, Von Payne wrote: And yes I am discrediting you, because you are completely wrong, basically about everything.

And you have been discrediting us since basically the start of the day.

You haven't given us a smidgen of a fair chance here, and ironically doing exactly what Ali said you would do as scum(according to them)

You are discrediting me having a read on other slots in game. Not even my read on your slot.

This makes no fucking sense.
No I was discrediting your read on us, more specifically making fun of your 'this is 100% scum' proclamation. So snarkily(not a word lol) asking you to solve the rest of the game right now. Like I said I was going to continue and call you saying Chipotle is laughable, but I was busy at work and just decided to stop
In post 2195, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: both heads had aureal as night 2 addition suggestion and it was discussed night 1 or was it only the blacks read?
As I said before, I was convinced as Aureal as scum on D1 and was adamant to Black about it.

HUH?

You were talking about me not hunting the third scum when it its last page I was fighting about another slot being scummy.

How was that discrediting my read on you? That had nothing to do with my read on you even in fucking slightest
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2204 (isolation #176) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:29 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 2199, Sunflower wrote: idk maybe im dumb and they should be obvious but i don't really see major contradictions that aren't explained by

1) the two heads having differing perspectives on things

2) them not being exactly sure whether they think their role would be protective or role blocking or neither and it more just being a vague theory

What part of what I said is even related to them being hydra and having differing reads?

and your 2 THAT is not the issue even in slightest. The other 5 points I mentioned are the issues. sure town can have a vague theory. Town discuss it with mod or at least their hydra partner. This vague theory is either a role block or a protetcive, so ultimately a theory of jailkeep right? Then why not proetct prism? they said they wont be here for chats much but if chosen they will try for it even. its not like they said they would be gone completely. and if it was role block or protetcive why go for you night 1? That choice makes 0 sense in every aspect.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2206 (isolation #177) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:34 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 2202, Sunflower wrote:
In post 2129, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: actiondan I also think is town cause of the way they reacted to being pushed day 1 and their general read based - present and anlytic posts.
can you elaborate on this more btw

I felt their very first post to get out of rvs was unneccessary aggressive and a bit forced, but any later post they made felt analytical of the ghame sense in that thread and felt naturally progressive. I could follow their mindset and didnt feel a contradictory stance or an odd point in their pattern, so I feel they are town.

But like its not something one cant fake as scum. My reads are basiclaly enchant >>> action dan - ydresse > you > raven >> catgirl >>>>>>> von payne right now if you want the intesnity of differences between my reads.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2207 (isolation #178) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:40 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 2205, Sunflower wrote:
In post 2201, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: I dont get why you think them going for their highest town read if they assume its a blocking role makes it fine. If they thought its a jailkeep they should have gone for their highest town reads No matter if they are willing for it or not. The actions are contradicting regardless of the theory you choose.
its not black and white. you're acting like it's impossible for someone to think there's both the possibility of it being a protective and the possibility of it being a jailkeep, and not being sure which it is. not knowing isnt a contradiction

Nothing is black and white. But everything together, they are obviously scum

its not impossibvle for town to reallly suspect their role has a hidden aspect. BUT they said they suspected its either a protective or a role block (jail keep if consider together). Them with either of those assumptions or with assuming its both of them (its a jail keep) wouldnt choose the players they did in such manner and would have an explanation relating it Immidiately when they claimed the theory. They wouldnt fucking explain their night 2 as if it was a role block and then claim it might have been protetcive to explain their night 1. the role block contradicts the night 1 and the protective contradicts the night 2. This is not a town having a conspiracy theory. Its a scum faking to have one.

I bet my entire mafia career that they are scum. They will flip red. flip me if you have to first but promise me to not let them and catgirl endgame. I beg you.

Im like the last voice in game calling for these two slots. dragoneater called von. prism called von as their highest scumread. gimli wanted von and catgirl and has no voice anymore. dont let these two endgame.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2208 (isolation #179) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:42 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

also them being a hydra having these wierd theories, talking about it with each other, and their choices being so lost?

them being so lost to not even ask the mod about it?

no
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2209 (isolation #180) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:44 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

if anything them being hydra and having "possible differing reads" makes it even more indicating that this ain't a lost town with dice-chosen actions with real conspiracy theory. Its a scum, with a calculative action choice, who was being questioned, dropped something to get that out of the way and didnt see the contradictions coming, then adopted it to future follow up questions to try and make it make sense, which it didnt.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2212 (isolation #181) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:53 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

@von thats not about your read on aureal. Its about announcing you want them in neighborhood in night 2, during night 1, and the awkward say that you hope that you didnt get them killed and hoped someone would scum read them now. It was done by black though not you.

That bit was filled with partner energy.

ps. I hate playing this game. Modding is actually more fun. I only signed up cause of gimliu and he left. that doesnt put my ability to question.

also so you dont scum read me to talk to me like that? I thought you wanted to duel me too? do you know I'm town then?
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2213 (isolation #182) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:54 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

about your read on aureal though. I want to see which post gave you the read and I have questions why you portrayed it as a meta read originally but earlier today you talked about it as it was a gut read.

how many games with them have you had?
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2216 (isolation #183) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:59 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

Catch up. The gotcha part was last day phase, and early this phase.

You are alkready sorted. Its duel time. I wanna take you down even if it means I go down first. I even claimed without being in elim danger to get it done. I dont care.

But you dont have any rights to insult me like that whatever you think you're doing. call me fool again and see what an actual Frozen angel wrath means.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2217 (isolation #184) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:00 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 2215, Von Payne wrote: If y'all want to fade us first then fine but please fade her after we flip

fucking deal. this must happen
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2219 (isolation #185) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:06 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 2218, Von Payne wrote:
In post 2216, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: Catch up. The gotcha part was last day phase, and early this phase.

You are alkready sorted. Its duel time. I wanna take you down even if it means I go down first. I even claimed without being in elim danger to get it done. I dont care.

But you dont have any rights to insult me like that whatever you think you're doing. call me fool again and see what an actual Frozen angel wrath means.
:lol:

Please. You've been rude and disrespectful throughout this ordeal and you have the audacity to get on me for calling you a fool?

There are things I want to say that I won't say, so I'll just step away

where was I rude to you? or anyone in particular?

show it?

I apologize if I was but no one insults my intelligence in any context and gets away with it.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2221 (isolation #186) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:21 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 2220, Von Payne wrote: If that's how you took it then I apologize. I wasn't trying to insult your intelligence. I think you are scum trying to fool us. I didn't mean it as a knock on your intelligence. You seem very smart

appology accepted

but even this thought seems contradictory. I in no context tried to explain to you you're scum. Ive been convincing others you are scum. so why you thought I am trying to fool you?
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2241 (isolation #187) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 6:16 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

much like the nature of the dreams here that are not fully known initially, I can make items related to dreams that I can give to other slots. I believe the ghost cam I gave to gimili/enchant was the reason for the second dream reveals in these 2 phases that didnt exist in first phase.

i dont know what the toy car did. prism never got to use it
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2249 (isolation #188) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:02 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 2246, Ydrasse wrote: i’ve been following along in the background over the past day and i don’t know where i would vote atp i’m compelled by all arguments etc

i guess logically kirigiri is a wolf focusing on one or two slots in detail trying to push out one because it’s game over otherwise but i’m not entirely sure
you're not good at logic if that is what you logically get to. Maybe thats why you're alive and prism is dead.

I am fine with getting me elimed first. Just promise me to get von and catgirl when you saw that I flipped green please. responsibility of the game on me completely.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2250 (isolation #189) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:05 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 2242, Von Payne wrote:
In post 2241, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: much like the nature of the dreams here that are not fully known initially, I can make items related to dreams that I can give to other slots. I believe the ghost cam I gave to gimili/enchant was the reason for the second dream reveals in these 2 phases that didnt exist in first phase.

i dont know what the toy car did. prism never got to use it
If you were to assume we are town, who do you think the scums are?

Obviously I don't think you'll ever believe us that we're town but I'm just curious if you're able to pull yourself out of it for a second and consider the gamestate in that world

I already responded to this pages ago. There is nothing you couldnt deduce from my reads and explanations earlier if you were actually reading them and I was your strongest scum read truely who you evaluated truely.

You're omgusing me without reading my reads, without evaluating my stance and these questions you post show it back to back.

The universe where you're town and I was wrong on this read cant happen.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2252 (isolation #190) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:50 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 2251, Von Payne wrote:
In post 2250, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: The universe where you're town and I was wrong on this read cant happen
You're wrong, and I think the assumption that townies can't overlook things is a dangerous game to play when trying to sort people. I don't really think you're trying to sort though

I'll go look for the posts when I get the chance

I dont have that assumption.

I think I get a trend from you asking questions about my other reads that is just explained around that, though which is showing a motivation of making others think Im not evaluating others instead of them being a genuine questions about evaluating my reads. This is the second time you did this in past few pages.

Why would a town you miss my post when you accepted dueling with me and consider me as your highest scum read ride or die?
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2255 (isolation #191) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:58 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 2249, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
In post 2246, Ydrasse wrote: i’ve been following along in the background over the past day and i don’t know where i would vote atp i’m compelled by all arguments etc

i guess logically kirigiri is a wolf focusing on one or two slots in detail trying to push out one because it’s game over otherwise but i’m not entirely sure
you're not good at logic if that is what you logically get to. Maybe thats why you're alive and prism is dead.

I am fine with getting me elimed first. Just promise me to get von and catgirl when you saw that I flipped green please. responsibility of the game on me completely.
@ydresse expanding on this, You say you think im more likely scum cause my posts are spearheaded toward 2 slots only and not rest cause that's what scum needs to win. Let's play this game of wine in front of me.

A town!me evaluates all slots, finds two hard scum reads, scum need only a handful for Muslims to win, so makes the entire day about killing the obvscums they see and they are the last voices in the game thread to repeatedly mention the concerns about them.

A scum!me duels not only 1 but two slots at the same day, makes the entire day about getting themself limed or someone else mislimed right after other people were questioning that other slot, instead of just going in shadows and letting the day naturally progresses. literally putting themself under direct fire for that matter and even claim when not pushed to death.

Which one is true?

How does this make me more likely the scum version? How does that even make sense as a play?

So instead of going with such shallow reads on logic and guesswork, read von payne yourself. read me yourself and make reads based on our developments in game. That would be use of logic.

I will flip green if limed. It's just gonna happen. I know it. You don't know. and I can accept that you might feel uneasy for someone being here either acting or really figuring the game out. But you cant guess work that. put in effort and figure out if I figured the game out or I'm talking shit. put in effort and evaluate what I think I figured and figure it for yourself if its true.

That is logic and your welcome for this free class
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2256 (isolation #192) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:59 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 2254, Von Payne wrote: I don't even know why I'm even engaging with you

You wanna engage with me? answer your own question.

If I flip green what is your next lead?
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2258 (isolation #193) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:11 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

You asked this same question 6 times in past 4 5 pages with different wordings and it was answered both by me and by others.

There was no universe in which you actually missed that in first place for you to now act as if I rejected to engage.

This is a disgusting act and yes we will ride the 1v1 out.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2269 (isolation #194) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:18 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

Pleaseentaries i approve too

I will just fade and wait others
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2271 (isolation #195) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:44 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

As to quote all related posts sute give me a min
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2273 (isolation #196) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:54 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

Spoiler:
In post 1924, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
In post 1908, Catgirl Chipotle wrote:
In post 1905, ActionDan wrote: I do get this. Many games I've had where the list pairs down to like 6-8 players and you just know ~75% are town. I think I may get there if I iso.
- There are 2 wolves on Hu Tao's wagon. Kyoko is hunting as if there are 2-3 wolves on wagon, as she thinks wolves are Von Payne + Me. This is what she wants you to believe.
- If not for Kyoko's efforts, I think it was decently likely we kill a wolf, like Aureal. Because she made the post that she did, she effectively influenced people into wanting to go Hu Tao over following Klick onto something like Aureal, because Day 1 we had a lot of people that people felt were ok to be killed off, it was a matter of wolves moving the vote to where they want it to be. There is a reason why I am saying Kyoko + Aureal = 2 wolves on wolf wagon.
- Additionally, Aureal is a 1-shot strongkill if I am correct. There is agency in wanting to protect this role to at least resolve a strongman shot before killing it.
- See
- If Kyoko is not a wolf, what the fuck is happening in this game? I ultimately need Kyoko flipped because if she's town, it will help me figure this out and I would need to question everything that I know. It just makes sense.
Entertain me.

Assume I am flipped and its green. What you learn about the game?
In post 1932, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
In post 1931, Catgirl Chipotle wrote:
In post 1924, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: Assume I am flipped and its green. What you learn about the game?
You go first
Even if your by any chance town and this i dont give a fick attidue sheep me cause im a god push you doing is lefit your new game play, von is likely scum. His mention of aureal as possible night 2 neighborize is not only setting up a seat for scum with that role, but is also was very extra and out of place on its own. his neighborize choice last night was inconsistant with his portrayed read.

If von is scum and your not the other is in sunflower and raven i think. Sunflower more likely but i need a reread.

I still think its 99% von and over 90% you as a team though
In post 1936, Catgirl Chipotle wrote:
In post 1933, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: Your turn
Go talk to Maria maybe she'll answer you. She wouldn't answer me. /shrug
In post 2090, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
In post 2088, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: i'm also one of the few only targets you have left
really? that is actually not even true. beside enchant and action and ydresse who I town read/lean, Im pretty null on ravens and sunflower.

If I was scum how did I lack targets to push with my current "portrayed game state"?

You dont even know my reads/where I stand in game on slots/what is my state of mine to even evaluate if Im faking it or not
In post 2095, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: I have conflicting feelings about sunflower. on one hand They are the only one solving in public neighborhoods, yet they are stuck to a single read and barely talk about anything else in game. I wonder what they think about von and current game state today

for ravens, they are just not in game almost at all and I dont vomit reads that I dont have.

If by any chance 2% I was wrong on you, I think its one of them, but I very so slightly scumlean both of them

how is having an almost null read so wierd for you? Whats your current reads on every single slot that is in game?
In post 2105, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
In post 2103, Catgirl Chipotle wrote:
In post 2102, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: and you didnt know that I say that "I dont vomit reads" and that is how I play game as town after 2 billion games we did together?
how much do you think I remember about your mafia play?
even if zero, expecting me to have more of a read of a nonexistant slot like raven when you are portraying a similar type of read yourself? that expectation on its own is faked.
In post 2129, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: there is a less than 5% chance the last scum is in sunflower/raven dua. first cause oif the very narrow mindset and lack of critical solving and sidelining in most reads and the way they hard focus on certain reads in public neighborhoods, but I dont think so, cause even with their lackluster solves, they are trying to put themselves in other slots postions and check them from variont aspects.

raven is also very very gone. they almost had no impact in game in anyway so im not really certain about them at all. I have an okish feeling about them because they called out the aureal hide result first day 2.

enchant is town cause gimli was town. I can give 10 reasons for this and elaborate on it if needed period.

actiondan I also think is town cause of the way they reacted to being pushed day 1 and their general read based - present and anlytic posts.

ydresse is also I think is town with the claimy stuff and the way they dropped it day 2 and how you and catgirl pushed it at start of day 2, didnt feel partnered at all.

So i think scums are you and catgirl, raven > sunflower> action dan - ydresses > enchant in that order is my reads currently. with you being at 99.9999% scum and catgirl following it close enough.
In post 2122, Von Payne wrote:
In post 2120, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: This day is a 1v1 of me and von. Either vote them or me and make either of us fully claim. Consider this me dueling them.
If you were so sure of us being scum, wouldn't it be of a town mindset to figure out our 'buddy'?

In post 2125, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: I cant see how would that be a legit question or concern you would post if you actually read past 3 4 pages
In post 2126, Von Payne wrote:
In post 2124, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: I dont wanna developed linked reads. but I individually hard scum read catgirl and they make sense as your partner

yes
But we are 100% scum though, right?

You can still lim us, but wouldn't finding out buddy be more helpful to town now?

In post 2128, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: What is so confusing here?

I think catgirl is the third scum. for individual reasons, but they make sense as your partner in many different ways as well.

whats exactly your question about this?
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2274 (isolation #197) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:56 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

Im on phone might be missing few.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2280 (isolation #198) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:05 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

Oh you expect a different answer for that comparing to your previous question about me hunting your partner?

Regardless of your flip catgirl is my second scum read and sunflower and raven are next people to look at for me.

And i had that sane exact stuff posted 6 times responding to you and catgirl different ways of asking me about my reads in past 10 pages so what did i lie about?

But yeah. The duel was never off. Either me or von today. Just promise me pleaseeeeeee to kill them and catgirl when you saw my green flip
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2283 (isolation #199) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:09 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

I beg you. Lim me right now and get these two after. You will win town.

If you didnt, call it my fault. Its all my fault if you didnt win ans nothing on you.

Or simpler get von now, wait for me to get killed tonight cause von will flip red, and then get catgirl tomorrow.

Good night

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”