HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1385 (isolation #0) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:00 am

Post by HighShroomish »

Why hello. I'm in the process of catching up, and haven't even looked to see who's been lynched/NKd and what they flipped. I estimate that I should be caught up by tomorrow night, but since this place has more posts-per-page than my homesite, it might not be till tomorrow.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1415 (isolation #1) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:30 pm

Post by HighShroomish »

In post 1403, Garmr wrote:
In post 1402, Zdenek wrote:I'm worried about Fonz and Sotty because they are both capable players who have decided to be rather pathetic in this game.
To be honest this game doesn't have a good town atmosphere due to the way the player base is acting. If it can't be salvaged It's a 100% scum win so the fucks given are pretty low by the players who are town and realize this or a scum team member that wants a challenge. The more active players in my eyes are either scum who don't care for challenge or are confident in their win,town who are trying to salvage the game or townies who haven't acquired the skill to read flow yet (or ever)
Hey, at least let me catch up. Sheesh. You sound defeated. At least let me
try
to turn this thing around- I mean, I haven't read up on everything yet, but from the sound of it, you've nearly given up...
@Nero Cain- not even letting me get into it before trying to lynch me... ouch.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1419 (isolation #2) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:46 pm

Post by HighShroomish »

In post 1417, Nero Cain wrote:lol @ shroom suddenly being online as soon as I vote him.
Actually I just got home from practice :wink: Besides, I'm still trying to figure out how to follow this thread.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1424 (isolation #3) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:01 pm

Post by HighShroomish »

In post 1421, Nero Cain wrote:you click on the thread and read it. That's how I follow things.

How much have you read?
yeah, not getting alerts from it.

I finished 28 this afternoon. The shitstorm that is the first 10 pages took me a while to get through.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1432 (isolation #4) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:57 pm

Post by HighShroomish »

Alright, just finished 42. Right now, I'm wondering why Chevre wasn't lynched yesterday, and why there are people going after ED, and why the fuck was Slandaar really lynched. Lurking? Because ABR said so? Ugh. I'll be back in the morning...
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1468 (isolation #5) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:45 pm

Post by HighShroomish »

Holy crap, I found a daG. Nero, why didn't you think the emo wagon was scummy? Why did you think Slandaar was being stupid and as an extension of that, could you explain in more detail why you thought he was a good lynch?

Also- Thor, you didn't "start" the Aegor wagon. You voted him and so did Bulba, then poof, no votes on Aegor. Then, once the Aegor wagon seems like it could actually have potential- "HEY GUYZ REMEMBER I STARTED THIS!!! YEAH!! MAKE SURE YOU REMEMBER THIS WAS BECAUSE OF ME!!!" No. No. No. Adding to the fact that I had BS as scum, you're not helping yourself. You also jumped on the ABR wagon then jumped off once it started gaining steam. That's not as important, but should be noted.

Okay, still not done. Whoever is in Maestro's slot- I'm going to find out who you are I. About five minutes, then have an eye on you all game, specifically because pg. 11 just looked like a weird "I'm gonna call you out for this, so you can give a decent(yet obvious)response" which she did, then he says you're stupid if you say that, go away. I didn't see what any of that accomplished. At all.

Okay. Last one. I think.
NS has been here, but not here, if you not what I mean. He'll come around, blah blah blah, you've probably all heard this before, and if you haven't, you need to read(THOR.)
VOTE: NS
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1475 (isolation #6) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:25 pm

Post by HighShroomish »

In post 1469, Nero Cain wrote:What's a daG? The emo wagon was scummy 'cause my slot it town and I highly highly doubt that a serious wagon was all town + like there were a ton of shitty votes at the tail end.

When Slan started going on about multiball I started banging my head on my desk. I don't even know why he was lynched yet but I'm glad I don't have to read him anymore.
Okay, so you replaced into that slot? Just making sure. Scum would start bussing once it looked like they would achieve a lynch. It's just a matter of determining who. Definitely not all, but at least 1, possibly 2, and maybe 3.

Multiball is plausible, if you don't usually play in these bigger games. My homesite used to have big games, but we switched minis because our player base was starting to dwindle, but I've never seen multiball. Speaking of my homesite- daG is someone I usually get into a big 1v1 with in my games over there. I get strong feeling that were going to have some fun together.

Speaking of the votes on emo's tail end- what do you think of the Chevre wagon taking off then seemingly crash landing. I liked the wagon myself, and was fairly disappointed when it dispersed...
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1477 (isolation #7) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:49 pm

Post by HighShroomish »

In post 1476, Nero Cain wrote:So you think I'm scummy?

Its a moot point not 'cause its confirmed singleball (a doublekill on yesdiree? I don't think so) though it was mainly Slan suggesting that the mod would give town relevant info in a sample pm that I found super dumb. (he also did something really stupid in another game but that's a story for another day.)

I think Cherve is kindaish scummy. I mean the one game we've playing in he did squat and replaced out. Here he's actually posting so maybe scum but there's a ton of "really bad play/scummy players" in this game and on this site. But his vote was really bad along with NS, Skies, ABR, Kaboooom.
Well, your slot, yes. I can't say for certain, but I've already switched scum from my top scum read to a lean town because the person who replaced in did a fantastic job of slipping through mine and a couple other players fingers, which ended up getting me lynched, so... good luck with getting off my scum list, but you aren't a top priority.

At the time it was plausible, you can't really argue that. I can't imagine scum being able to successfully be able to a) double kill yessiree, or b) trust the other to do what they aren't. If they did, you guys probably just screwed town over.

Well daaaaaaammmmn. That list looks familiar for me. What do you think of ABR? Is he scum, town, null, what? Why?
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1478 (isolation #8) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:52 pm

Post by HighShroomish »

Okey-dokey. Parents are making me go to bed, Nero, I would like a answer when I wake up.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1514 (isolation #9) » Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:15 am

Post by HighShroomish »

In post 1481, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1477, HighShroomish wrote:
In post 1476, Nero Cain wrote:So you think I'm scummy?
Well, your slot, yes.
If my slot was scummy why didn't you say so earlier?

I can't say for certain, but I've already switched scum from my top scum read to a lean town because the person who replaced in did a fantastic job of slipping through mine and a couple other players fingers, which ended up getting me lynched, so... good luck with getting off my scum list, but you aren't a top priority.
So I'm sitting on your scum list 'cause you thought emo was scummy and you are afraid that I'm going to pull the wool over your eyes? :eek:
In post 1477, HighShroomish wrote:What do you think of ABR? Is he scum, town, null, what? Why?
In post 1467, Nero Cain wrote:I'd be fine with an ABR lynch.
I could've sworn I had said I thought the emo slot was scummy because of her. Maybe I just said emo was scummy?

Well, erm, not exactly. More like "you're on my scum list because of emo, and you're going to have to really get a crapton of townie points for me to even consider changing my read on you.

Okay, so why?
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1515 (isolation #10) » Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:19 am

Post by HighShroomish »

In post 1506, Nobody Special wrote:I will just note for the record that I have almost twice the posts of Matias, and he's not getting nearly the heat that I am.

Very much a scum-driven wagon.
I don't want your lynch because you're lurking, I want your lynch because of the posts you do have, which, unless I'm mistaken, is what most people want.

I really don't like the "Lynch All Lurkers" mentality, it drives me crazy.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1516 (isolation #11) » Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:24 am

Post by HighShroomish »

In post 1484, Garmr wrote:VOTE: Garmr

I'm town but I feel like now my lynch is the only thing hat will make you guys take me seriously.
The fuck is this, Garmr. Right now, lynching you would accomplish exactly nothing. It wouldn't confirm anyone town or scum except you. So that's not happening.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1575 (isolation #12) » Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:50 pm

Post by HighShroomish »

The kill is null. If anybody tries to lynch someone off of the fact that Fonz was reading them as scum before he was killed, from this point on I will do everything in my power to lynch you. Same if you try to town-read someone.

And dammit Garmr, I'm just about to start going after Bulbazak in the morning... For now-
VOTE: BULBA
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1577 (isolation #13) » Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:28 am

Post by HighShroomish »

I don't mind it for maybe a page afterwards to say "so-and-so might be scum because he died" or town or whatnot, but once you start really trying to get someone lynched off of WIFOM, you're scum in my eyes.
Okay. Bulba. Why do you think the Garmr slot is scummy. And if you could get some quotes, that would be great.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1586 (isolation #14) » Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:24 am

Post by HighShroomish »

Wait, what happened? Weren't there more posts?
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1632 (isolation #15) » Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:44 am

Post by HighShroomish »

@Rainbowdash
The last two times we lynchee some one who was lurking, we got town. kabooooom is playing anti-town, yes, but not scummy, and I'm not about to lynch another lurker just to have them flip town. Our numbers are dwindling. We have 16 slots left in game, and 14 that are usable. Tomorrow, it's more than likely we'll be at 14. And if we still haven't caught any scum and we mislynch tomorrow, if there are six, which seems highly likely for a big game, the games over.

To people saying not to lynch the ABR slot- if I think it's scummy I'm gonna try to. And I do.

VOTE: ABR-SLOT
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1664 (isolation #16) » Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:09 am

Post by HighShroomish »

In post 1657, Zdenek wrote:
In post 1655, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 1653, Zdenek wrote:Oh, I forgot to mention it before. Shroomish towntold big in that post. Scum will have to NK him.
I didn't see a towntell. I saw a contradictory stance and opportunistic behavior.
Getting the number of scum oh so very wrong.
How the fuck is that a town-tell. Why does scum "need to NK me unless I'm actually about to screw them over.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1668 (isolation #17) » Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:48 am

Post by HighShroomish »

In post 1665, Zdenek wrote:Because scum know the number of scum. I think if you were faking it, you would have gone with a smaller number than 6.
Because you will never be lynched.
Why would I have gone with a smaller number if I was faking it. I could have said seven, and have a chance to make everyone scramble around to try to lynch scum.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1699 (isolation #18) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:26 am

Post by HighShroomish »

Rainbow, did you mean to basically just repost bulba's 1684?
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1714 (isolation #19) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:40 pm

Post by HighShroomish »

Gosh damn. Chrome has crashed seven times on my phone tonight. I will have a case for ABR ASAP.

Rainbow- weakest scum read please. And why.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1726 (isolation #20) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:23 am

Post by HighShroomish »

In post 1717, Rainbowdash wrote:
In post 1714, HighShroomish wrote:Rainbow- weakest scum read please. And why.
I have no idea what this means.

The player that I think is scum but think is scum the least or are you just asking for a town read here?
Who is the person whom you have a scun read on but less of a scum read than any of your others.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1727 (isolation #21) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:47 am

Post by HighShroomish »

In post 293, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I'm perfectly happy with a lynch on emogirl for the nonce. She seems way too overconfident.
Likes an emogirl lynch because she's overconfident, which doesn't seem to me to be a reason to lynch someone.
Long span of meh posts.
In post 481, Albert B. Rampage wrote:VOTE: Chevre
In post 482, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I haven't really followed the last 2 pages and am feeling distant from this game, I don't know why I can't get invested. Chevre's posts are scummy and I'm fine with his lynch. Hopefully we strike gold here and I'll get more motivated.
Votes chèvre but says he wasn't reading, but found chevre's post scummy... More like you just wanted to vote someone and try for a reason.
In post 647, Albert B. Rampage wrote:@Sotty Why don't you read any large game I'm in and see if you buy it or not.

emo's wagon shouldn't be so difficult given how her posts are desperate and grasping, there's definitely some buddies pulling the strings here.

Slandaar / emogirl / emeraldon all look scummy to me.

Garmr is town. Yessir seems town in his motivation. Tebow/Fonz not sure.

Unvote, vote Slandaar
He's been focusing on emo(kinda) but now Slandaar is his vote... Why?
In post 653, Albert B. Rampage wrote:OK no.

Unvote, vote emeraldemon

Yes, he posts content and we like him, but we have to shoot this one before he becomes trouble.
So you want to lynch one of the few players actually doing something. So you want to decrease productivity.
In this span he goes back to Slandaar.
In post 830, Albert B. Rampage wrote:...

I responded to your question but my post got caught in the simulposting. If you didn't spam the thread with one-liners, you might have seen it. Too bad for you.

Unvote Slandaar, vote emeraldemon

I'll be coming after you tomorrow.
Sooo... You UNVOTE Slandaar to vote emerald because... You're going after emerald tomorrow?
In post 1004, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Vote: NS

The vote on me came out of nowhere and seemed like it was a calculated move.
If it seems calculated how did it come out of nowhere...
Goes to some other person then.
In post 1330, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Unvote, vote NS
In post 1547, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Vote: kabooooom
Two random votes with no explanation, then lurkimg, and a replace out.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1825 (isolation #22) » Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:29 am

Post by HighShroomish »

Wow.. I just realized we really only have 11 people able to vote...
I think zdeneck is scum. I'm not about to go through nearly 200 posts of his right now though because I don't think I can form a wagon on him in 2 days...
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1827 (isolation #23) » Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:38 am

Post by HighShroomish »

In post 1826, Aegor wrote:HS, vote kab.
Oooor, you could vote ABR and we would only need two other people to reach a lynch.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1893 (isolation #24) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:32 am

Post by HighShroomish »

Whhhhhhhaaaa. Why is Bulba scum?
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1907 (isolation #25) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:00 am

Post by HighShroomish »

In post 1896, emogirl123 wrote:
In post 1893, HighShroomish wrote:Whhhhhhhaaaa. Why is Bulba scum?
In post 1575, HighShroomish wrote:The kill is null. If anybody tries to lynch someone off of the fact that Fonz was reading them as scum before he was killed, from this point on I will do everything in my power to lynch you. Same if you try to town-read someone.

And dammit Garmr, I'm just about to start going after Bulbazak in the morning... For now-
VOTE: BULBA
??
And you fail to bring to light any of the many posts after that.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1908 (isolation #26) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:03 am

Post by HighShroomish »

In post 1899, kabooooom wrote:
unvote

also how is bulb scum?
Why did you unvote Aegor?
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1930 (isolation #27) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:27 am

Post by HighShroomish »

In post 1927, Aegor wrote:@Bulb: .

Oh, and by the way, anyone even discussing my wagon hopping yesterday while ignoring Rainbow's clear attempt to make a kab lynch occur instead of an ABR lynch should either read the thread more carefully or just be honest with us and claim scum.
Yet you were one who was consistently saying that you would lynch either. How does RBD wanting a kabooooom lynch make RBD scum? And what has changed about kabooooom to make you not want to lynch him? He may be posting more, but not with much content.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1932 (isolation #28) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:12 am

Post by HighShroomish »

Who says he was trying to avoid an ABR lynch? He was adamant about kab, but how does that translate to he was trying to avoid an ABR lynch?
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1935 (isolation #29) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:14 am

Post by HighShroomish »

In post 1933, Aegor wrote:Read his ISO from the beginning of Day 3 onward and then post that you have read it. We can go from there; I have no interest in discussing this with someone who has not done his research.
Yeah, I read it. My position is the same.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1940 (isolation #30) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:54 am

Post by HighShroomish »

Do people usually presume this much BS here?
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1943 (isolation #31) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:17 am

Post by HighShroomish »

I don't want to quote all of that because I'm on my phone, but his case is much bigger than just the words he used to represent it.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1945 (isolation #32) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:27 am

Post by HighShroomish »

I've already read that shit storm twice. A third time would drive me insane. But you flipping out over bulba's thing with Garmr is either 1) Protecting your scum buddy or 2) trying to get town-cred for defending a townie. Neither situation is something I would think town would do.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1948 (isolation #33) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:42 am

Post by HighShroomish »

In post 1946, emogirl123 wrote:
In post 279, Tebow wrote:Because she felt Garmr was a poor player who scum wouldn't be able to resist attacking, therefore the first person who tried to actually build a wagon on him was likely to be scum.
Then where was your defense of Slandaar when ABR attacked him?
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1960 (isolation #34) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:36 am

Post by HighShroomish »

Okay, so I think we've gotten to a point where we're divided in half...
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1965 (isolation #35) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:24 pm

Post by HighShroomish »

I'm fairly certain I'm a he.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1998 (isolation #36) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:52 pm

Post by HighShroomish »

Okay, clarification time.
@Aegor your wrong. You're also right.
@Bulbazak your wrong. You're also right.
I actually never said it was scummy, but I do 99% of the time consider it anti-town as fuck. And especially in a big game like this, I want you gone, as you are nothing but a detriment(hypothetical "you")
Aegor, your 1962 is a terrible misrep of Bulbas 1634.
Bulba, well, your right on really the rest of the argument. And Aegor, you're mostly wrong. When it comes down to it, I was hypocritical, no way around that.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2021 (isolation #37) » Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:16 am

Post by HighShroomish »

*sigh* please don't let this be D1 all over again and have the wagon suddenly dissapear... Please.
VOTE: AEGOR

L-1.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2032 (isolation #38) » Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:46 am

Post by HighShroomish »

Okay, so Aegor obviously doesn't give a shit about a wagon forming in one page if it's not on him(as told by the ABR wagon, which floated back and forth but gained a ton of steam over one page). Then he decides to have a hissy fit. Previous to this game day, he just sat around doing about as much fence sitting as possible, and then has a scum read on someone for not fence sitting. I could say half the people here were scum for opposing the ABR wagon at any given time, and RBD wanted kab as a better lynch. I would like to lynch this please.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2043 (isolation #39) » Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:43 pm

Post by HighShroomish »

In post 2033, Aegor wrote:
In post 2032, HighShroomish wrote:Okay, so Aegor obviously doesn't give a shit about a wagon forming in one page if it's not on him(as told by the ABR wagon, which floated back and forth but gained a ton of steam over one page).
"Floated back and forth" being the operative words.
And people have been on and off a wagon for you as well.
he just sat around doing about as much fence sitting as possible
Not true. I explicitly stated whom I would be willing to lynch. That by definition makes it impossible for me to have sat on any fence.
You were running in circles about who to vote, trying to appease everyone, at least that's what I got from it. You were saying who you would lynch, but even said you were open to other options.
and then has a scum read on someone for not fence sitting.
I did no such thing.
You have a scum read on RBD for being adamant about wanting to lynch kab before ABR. Keyword is before, there. You were jumping around, but RBD wasn't.
I could say half the people here were scum for opposing the ABR wagon at any given time, and RBD wanted kab as a better lynch. I would like to lynch this please
And scum are definitely among them, and RBD is scum for being inconsistent in treatment toward ABR in a clear attempt to defend him. You speak as if you somehow know all of those players are town. Until they have flipped, how can you treat as ridiculous the suggestion that opposition to the ABR wagon was scum-motviated?
Well obviously scum are among them. Why isn't Thor scum for being inconsistent in his treatment of ABR? You speak as if you know all the players are scum. Now we both know that's a lie, so let's not do that, kapeesh? This last part is confusing. Until they have flipped, nobody knows if they are scum or town except themselves. I'm not saying opposition to the ABR wagon was scum-motivated. If you are saying that "opposition was[n't] scum motivated" then no, I'm not saying that either. And again, Thor had opposed an ABR wagon, but so did RBD.
And your case on me is laughable and you are scummy.

You'd be surprised at how much I get that. And turn out to be right.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2116 (isolation #40) » Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:54 pm

Post by HighShroomish »

Oh, RBD, I have something to add to that. Just give me a minute.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2117 (isolation #41) » Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:06 pm

Post by HighShroomish »

In post 1524, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1468, HighShroomish wrote:Also- Thor, you didn't "start" the Aegor wagon. You voted him and so did Bulba, then poof, no votes on Aegor. Then, once the Aegor wagon seems like it could actually have potential- "HEY GUYZ REMEMBER I STARTED THIS!!! YEAH!! MAKE SURE YOU REMEMBER THIS WAS BECAUSE OF ME!!!"
Okay, well, first off - if I didn't start it, who did?
Second off - the only way that play makes sense if you're right is if Aegor is scum, would you like to vote Aegor?
This is really really bad. Extremely bad. You and Bulba were on together once when you were the first vote. Then for a while no one had a vote on Aegor. Everytime Aegor had 2 votes on him, you jumped on. And you make sure people remember you started it. Yes, I'm also calling Aegor scum. If Thor is scum, I don't see how Aegor cannot be scum. At all. And I really like Thor as scum especially from RBD's post.
And for good measure
VOTE: THOR
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2158 (isolation #42) » Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:53 am

Post by HighShroomish »

In post 2153, emogirl123 wrote: Why am I not being rewarded for being the person who stopped your bait wagon to go through and immediately calling the person who started the wagon scum? Why am I unworthy of sheeping when you knew Aegor was a bait and I was the only one who strongly opposed it?
You aren't being rewarded because you declared INTENT TO HAMMER on the wagon that you so strongly opposed.

Are any other people seeing emo scum yet?(the ones who've already said it I know)
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2162 (isolation #43) » Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:17 am

Post by HighShroomish »

emogirl123 wrote:But seriously, I had no intention of hammering. Stating intent to hammer doesn't mean I had any intention to do so. In fact, if you look through my meta, I have never stated intent to hammer before hammering ever. I feel it is unnecessary.
I don't meta. Ever.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2165 (isolation #44) » Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:40 am

Post by HighShroomish »

In post 2163, emogirl123 wrote:It has nothing to do with meta. If you were paying attention, you would see my posts before that where I said Aegor is town. If you look at the immediate post after my intent to hammer, you would see Aegor unvoting, which places him at L-2 instead of L-1. Pay more attention to the game.
You say by my meta you should know, then say it has nothing to do with meta.
I was paying attention. I answered to why you aren't getting rewarded. It's your fault you don't like the answer.
I also saw Aegor unvote. What does that have to do with anything?
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2178 (isolation #45) » Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:12 pm

Post by HighShroomish »

Aegor it's one way or the other. PEOPLE NEED TO BE LESS INDECISIVE.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2179 (isolation #46) » Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:40 pm

Post by HighShroomish »

Okay, so I'm thinking Aegor is scum with either Thor or emo. RBD, Bulba, what do you guys think?
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2181 (isolation #47) » Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:10 pm

Post by HighShroomish »

Go read my ISO. Shouldn't take long. I tend to try to interact with the people who I think are scummy. I haven't said I thought emo was scum yet, but I haven't liked the slot one bit all game. Thor's play is seeming to get progressively worse. And you're in the middle of all of it because I already find you scummy, then the interactions with Thor and emo are just so awkward.

Oh, and I do like to let other people pull reactions out of people.

And I almost always have a tenuous line of argument. But I'm right most of the time.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2189 (isolation #48) » Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:36 pm

Post by HighShroomish »

In post 2186, Thor665 wrote:
In post 2179, HighShroomish wrote:Okay, so I'm thinking Aegor is scum with either Thor or emo. RBD, Bulba, what do you guys think?
Well, at least one of you or Emo is totally narf then, since she's convinced I was trying to mislynch him, and now you're going with that I was trying to buss him.

Can you explain to me, in as much detail as you can muster, why you like Rainbow's case on me?

I am on record as stating that her case literally makes no sense t all, and have said why. So I'm curious why you like it and would like th echance to point out to you how daffy it is.
Because it is the case that I'm to lazy to make. That should be clear enough for you.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2191 (isolation #49) » Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:57 pm

Post by HighShroomish »

Yes. I'm still deciding wether or not to just let scum get yet another free pass.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2213 (isolation #50) » Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:47 am

Post by HighShroomish »

@Mod V/LA till tomorrow night
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2264 (isolation #51) » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:13 pm

Post by HighShroomish »

Ch-ch-ch-ch-chainsaw!!!
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2266 (isolation #52) » Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:00 pm

Post by HighShroomish »

I am 1000000000000000000000% sure Bulba and RBD are town. As cabd would put it, they are town as fuck.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2268 (isolation #53) » Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:58 pm

Post by HighShroomish »

In post 2267, Thesp wrote:
In post 2266, HighShroomish wrote:I am 1000000000000000000000% sure Bulba and RBD are town. As cabd would put it, they are town as fuck.
Howso? Because that's how I'd consider Aegor.
They are playing exactly how I have seen town play before, and the only person that was scum played that way for half a game day. I look for parallels between games a good bit. And use intense shower logic.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2272 (isolation #54) » Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:20 am

Post by HighShroomish »

In post 2270, Thor665 wrote:
In post 2264, HighShroomish wrote:

Ch-ch-ch-ch-chainsaw!!!
You've still missed this; http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p5763087

I don't care that you've now moved on to voting Aegor - I still want you to back up your comments about RBD's case since apparently you still think she's "town as Smurf".
Go read her ISO. Oh, wait, you're not going to agree with any of that because RBD has already said it and you didn't like it...
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2287 (isolation #55) » Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:38 am

Post by HighShroomish »

In post 2275, Thor665 wrote:Here's the question again, I'm going to quote it out;

"If you think her case is something other than that, let me know what I'm missing - and if you agree with it, let me know that."

How does "read her ISO" answer that? It doesn't even come close to trying. It's not even a valid response, that's like if someone asked me what the weather was like and I answered 'my favorite food is cookies' it's an answer, sure, but it's not an answer to the question i was asked.
I gave a pointless answer to a pointless question.
Of course I agree with it, although you make it sound like what you did was a good thing compared to what RBD was saying about it. You asked a question that had already been answered before you even asked. And I even said "It's the case I'm too lazy to make."
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2338 (isolation #56) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:24 am

Post by HighShroomish »

In post 2336, inHimshallibe wrote::confirmed:
Care to explain?

HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2398 (isolation #57) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:51 pm

Post by HighShroomish »

@kabooooom we have 10 people. If we lynch and scum NK's, we have a 4 person MYLO. I would prefer a No-Lynch now to a No-Lynch with what is probably going to be a very WIFOMy group of 4. Unless scum just decides to be an asshole.
But I don't want a No-Lynch today. Maybe tomorrow. Probably the day after though.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2476 (isolation #58) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:41 pm

Post by HighShroomish »

I think what he meant was the ones who were saying "but I was on the scum wagons! There is no way scum would do that!"
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2515 (isolation #59) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:36 am

Post by HighShroomish »

I voted Aegor for continuity. I didn't have any one else that I felt was scummy. Until now.
UNVOTE
VOTE: SCOTTY

You were practically a non-entity until this game day. You say you aren't useless because you were on both wagons, but I've barely even noticed you all game, but I guess that feeling is mutual.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2516 (isolation #60) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:39 am

Post by HighShroomish »

Also, I apologize to everyone for being so apathetic this game. It's not my normal play, especially this far into a game.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2518 (isolation #61) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:54 am

Post by HighShroomish »

I've never seen town give so many fucks about their appearance, PJ. Never.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2525 (isolation #62) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:12 am

Post by HighShroomish »

In post 2520, petroleumjelly wrote:
In post 2518, HighShroomish wrote:I've never seen town give so many fucks about their appearance, PJ. Never.
Explain.
You seem to be trying REALLY hard to prove yourself town. I've never seen town care this much about appearances. Was that really that difficult to understand O.o
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2531 (isolation #63) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:48 pm

Post by HighShroomish »

Holy crap I've been reading your name wrong this whole game O.o
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2541 (isolation #64) » Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:07 pm

Post by HighShroomish »

Dude, enough with the exclamation marks. It's hard on the eyes.
And I really don't understand why Thesp got so much heat at the beginning of the day,. Anyone care to explain?
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2560 (isolation #65) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:55 pm

Post by HighShroomish »

Damnit Thor. I was trying to be sneaky.
PJ- well, you came in saying stuff and analyzing, then you don't give us an results from that, but you just start flat out defending yourself, when giving us a good thought process and seemingly well thought out results probably would have helped you more.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2571 (isolation #66) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:12 pm

Post by HighShroomish »

In post 2569, Thesp wrote:HighShroomish, who is your next vote after Sotty7? Presuming that wagon doesn't materialize, since most people think he's town. Like the Aegor one you were on before it today.
PJ.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2576 (isolation #67) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:20 am

Post by HighShroomish »

@everyone not on the PJ wagon
Say for a minute that the person you're voting is actually town. At this point, do you believe that there is scum on the PJ wagon.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2577 (isolation #68) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:24 am

Post by HighShroomish »

@everyone not on the PJ wagon
Say for a minute that the person you're voting is actually town. At this point, do you believe that there is scum on the PJ wagon.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2582 (isolation #69) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:11 pm

Post by HighShroomish »

@kab and @sotty (almost misspelled that again) Can you just answer the fucking question. I'M TRYING TO DO STUFF. Except you kab. Oh, and you too, sotty. Wait, neither of you should give a flying fuck because the question wasn't directed towards either of you. And yes, I do. And sotty, I ditto Thor.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2594 (isolation #70) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:30 am

Post by HighShroomish »

I was about to put PJ at L-1, saw inHim do it, and now that kab has unvoted (for reasons unkown)
VOTE: PJ

And my question still stands.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2603 (isolation #71) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:23 pm

Post by HighShroomish »

In post 2596, Thesp wrote:
In post 2595, Aegor wrote:PJ has provided plenty of content. We have other content to examine if PJ flips town, and we are nearing deadline.

I would like someone to hammer unless there is a strong objection.
I'd like to first see kabooooom and Sotty7 answer the question HighShroomish is specifically asking them (even if I haven't the slightest clue why he wants it answered):
In post 2576, HighShroomish wrote:@everyone not on the PJ wagon
(I think there's an implied answer from kabooooom, but would like confirmation.)
I'm not asking them... I was asking people not on the PJ wagon who were voting someone. sotty was(and still is)n't voting any one, and kab was on the wagon.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2614 (isolation #72) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:17 am

Post by HighShroomish »

It's more than likely not gonna be anyone else. Lynch PJ. Plz. He's at L-1.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2627 (isolation #73) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:56 pm

Post by HighShroomish »

I actually agree with Aegor this time. Our numbers are a lot small Er than they were at the beginning of the day, so I can't really understand why it takes two weeks to lynch someone.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2628 (isolation #74) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:57 pm

Post by HighShroomish »

*Beginning of the game
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2641 (isolation #75) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:58 am

Post by HighShroomish »

HEEEEEELLLLOOOOOOO AAAANNNNNYYYYYBBBBBOOOOOOODDDDDYYYYY HOOOOOOOMMMMMMEEEE
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2645 (isolation #76) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:13 pm

Post by HighShroomish »

We have less than 20 hrs, if that perks any one up.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2650 (isolation #77) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:30 pm

Post by HighShroomish »

In post 2648, Sotty7 wrote:Yeah I'm going to hammer. I was just reading though Rainbow last post. I'll also let HS expand on his question about the PJ wagon if it was going anywhere, if not I'll drop my vote.
Since nobody is opting to answer except for two people, I can't really do much with it...
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2653 (isolation #78) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:34 pm

Post by HighShroomish »

In post 2651, Sotty7 wrote:What was the point of the question? I'm curious.
To compare to who people vote tomorrow if PJ does turn up town.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2663 (isolation #79) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:35 pm

Post by HighShroomish »

VOTE: SCOTTY
until I'm done with my huge ass analysises(?)
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2673 (isolation #80) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:08 pm

Post by HighShroomish »

It kinda irks me that while RBS's slot was in the first lynch he wasn't on any of the rest.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2678 (isolation #81) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:15 am

Post by HighShroomish »

Oh, thanks.
Gosh it's hard to keep track of replacements.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2679 (isolation #82) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:17 am

Post by HighShroomish »

Damnit kab bad response
VOTE: Kab
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2693 (isolation #83) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:13 am

Post by HighShroomish »

Okay RBD, you've gone a little to far into NK WIFOM.
VOTE: RBD

And I just face the fuck up on that analisis. I can't type all that on my phone.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2700 (isolation #84) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:52 am

Post by HighShroomish »

Whew, that took a while!
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2703 (isolation #85) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:24 am

Post by HighShroomish »

In post 2701, emogirl123 wrote:
In post 2266, HighShroomish wrote:I am 1000000000000000000000% sure Bulba and RBD are town. As cabd would put it, they are town as fuck.
in retrospect, this is pretty amusing.
That's exactly what I was thinking.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2727 (isolation #86) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:14 pm

Post by HighShroomish »

Wow, so guess if I hadn't mistakenly hammered we would still be going O.O
GG all. It was really fun.