Mini 1773 : Symphonic Metal Mafia (Game Over?!)

Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (isolation #0) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:53 am

Post by Masquerade »

VOTE: a plain farmer

Obviously a wolf in sheeps clothing.

Loving the quick early wagon. I might feel like analyzing it later.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:46 pm

Post by Masquerade »

In post 67, Killthestory wrote:Maestro is town, at least one person who voted him was scum aligned, I don't expect scum to buss this early.

So who?

Aristo, I'll get back to you on that later. I kind of like where things are going atm.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:21 am

Post by Masquerade »

Killthestory: Ok then I'm going to assume you are scumreading Snarky and Wisdom. You believe they're both scum on Maestro's wagon?
You gave me the impression you are townreading Maestro because there is scum on his wagon. With your 74 you are explaining it differently, saying Maestro is town because his wagon happened too fast. How do you know there isn't all town on his wagon?

@Maestro: Claiming VT narrows down the PR-pool for scum. (And reading on I see this was discussed)

In post 93, Maestro wrote:PEDIT:"Bad play =/= scummy play. Always remember that."

...That's fuckin' rude, bro. And based on an opinion, and therefore not necessarily objectively true. And a bit pretentious, Mr. 2014.

How is this rude? It's the truth actually. Townies can play bad and look scummy and are still not scum.

UNVOTE:
(Taking off RVS)
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (isolation #3) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:27 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 109, Wisdom wrote:Masquerade is scum, confirmed. This post was just repeating things.

Don't be an idiot. There were 2 new pages and I started reading and writing my post from page 3.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (isolation #4) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:29 am

Post by Masquerade »

Iirc Jeanne has a habit of (fake)claiming stuff as both alignments. I should maybe look into it but Jeanne is not really a priority for me rn.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (isolation #5) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:34 am

Post by Masquerade »

I'm not interested in a 1v1 with you rn I have to go in a bit. I'll get back to you later.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (isolation #6) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:14 am

Post by Masquerade »

V/LA for a few days need a break from mafia
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (isolation #7) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:52 am

Post by Masquerade »

The reason I went V/LA is because of another ongoing so I can't say much about it rn, it should end soon so will explain later. I keep reading the games I'm in but my brain needs a moment to recuperate.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (isolation #8) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:38 am

Post by Masquerade »

Ok I feel the need to comment now.

@Maestro: Ok so you claimed for reactions. Please list those reactions (postlinks, quotes, idrc) and tell me what they mean to you. I don't really feel like going through your iso rn to look for scraps.

@Wisdom: I was writing my post when I was reading page 3, then I read 4 and 5 and saw the stuff I said had already been said. I didn't feel like deleting everything again so I decided to post it anyway. And I would do it again because it shows where I stand. Had I not posted it, people might have asked me my opinion on it anyway.
What does faked stubborness look like to you?

In post 123, Shiro wrote:
In post 115, Masquerade wrote:Iirc Jeanne has a habit of (fake)claiming stuff as both alignments. I should maybe look into it but Jeanne is not really a priority for me rn.

And what is your priority right now ? Because you also said you would anylise the wagon, which means you found it suspicious, but never really did.

Also I find it quite weird that you have been writing a post for 2 pages as you say. Like worse excuse for repeating stuff ever.

Yeah, I told Aristo already I wasn't going into that rn.

I wasn't writing for 2 pages, I was reading up after sleep. Or do you stay glued at your screen to keep up with every single post that gets posted?

@Snarky: I hope you're not townleaning me because of pre-flip associations. Not really liking that.

Not getting any strong reads on a lot of people yet. Aristo looks towny to me, Jake and Dier as well. Wisdom looks towny as well but I know he's a good player so I don't want to trust him too much too soon. (I know how annoying it is, I'm sorry) Kuroi, had to look at his iso because I didn't remember anything from him, I kind of feel like he's trying to look town. At first it didn't stand out to me but reading his iso it's kinda ugh. So that's a scumlean, but at this time of the Day certainly vote-worthy. Snarky is a slight scumlean. Shiro is meh. Rest is null.

VOTE: Kuroi
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (isolation #9) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:25 am

Post by Masquerade »

Hi Wisdom.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (isolation #10) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:47 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 248, Dierfire wrote:In case someone was wondering about what I thought of my interaction with Killthestory...

Overall, my impression is that he is engaged in some form of "reaction test" that is probably not directed at me. I gathered the following facts.

1. He is claiming suspicion of me but not voting for me.
2. His arguments seem less interested in persuading others to vote for me than in expressing tone--that is, the tone is the message.
3. He declined an opportunity to prolong his interaction with me (presumably because he wasn't overly concerned with my reaction).

The best explanation that I have for his behavior from a Town perspective is that he is sorting for associative tells, although the exact method is unclear to me. As (almost) everyone had a chance to post since then, I believe that he will have obtained sufficient material to share with us.
The best explanation that I have for his behavior from a Mafia perspective is that he is trying to be perceived as an aggressive/impatient/confident Town player. That is, I do not feel that he is a Mafia player trying to get me (specifically) lynched.

I suddenly got the meaning of 'ew' when I read this post.
Mafia as in the game or as in scum? And what perspective do you want to go with?
Furthermore...what?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (isolation #11) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:07 am

Post by Masquerade »

@Dierfire: I just don't get what you're doing with your post. Your points 1-2-3 are things that happened and it doesn't look like you have an actual stance on it. You;re giving us 2 options as if you want to see if anyone wants to run with it so you can later say 'I didn't push anything'
You said Mafia-perspective. Do you mean scum-prespective or overall game-perspective?

@Wisdom: I'm waiting for you to respond to my post and continue your pressure on me. Why are you avoiding me?
You specifically said you think the stubborness Kts is showing is not faked. What gives you that idea? Is it a specific post? Meta? A shared PT?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (isolation #12) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:00 pm

Post by Masquerade »

Yes it makes more sense now. So why did you feel the need to post it?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (isolation #13) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:21 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 286, Wisdom wrote:Read the game.

Reads not progressing. Noted.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (isolation #14) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:39 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 288, a plain farmer wrote:Why do you feel the need to post this? Dier saw something Killthestory was doing that he thought was scummy and it's reinforcing his vote, so I get that. But your line of questioning doesn't seem to serve any kind of scumhunting.

Because Dier started his post with: 'If anyone wants to know..' (or is interested, something along those lines cba to check), that pings me. To me it looks like Dier felt the need to post a response to Kts's response to him so his vote on Kts was still valid. Also the way he wrote his post makes me think it was manufactured, but I could confuse that with personal style and don't know Dierfire well enough to judge that. But it does feel a bit different from the way he writes his other posts. Kind of distant and rational (manufactured over genuine scumread, thought-through)

In post 290, Aristophanes wrote:Farmer, is your picture a pig...being castrated!?!?

Also, I read that as Masq making a point that posting the reasoning made it SE the reasoning could not be used anymore. It's like when some people ruin a secret tell. It isn't secret anymore and is thus noll now.

Saying what line of thinking you expect from various factions allows them to conform to the "town" thinking, making it null.

SE, a typo?
And I wasn't making any point about that, I wanted Dierfire to make a stance, tell us what
he
thinks instead of making us guess what it is from his options. Maybe he forgot to unvote, or is the kind of player that will always have a vote out. I also didn't want him to be able to backtrack. (Like no I didn't say he was still scum, I meant the other option and I forgot to unvote, we know now that this is not the case)

Anyway, I should probably get into Kts because I don't have a read on him yet.. Working tonight, might get some iso-reads done if it's not going to be too busy.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (isolation #15) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:00 am

Post by Masquerade »

Nah that's no problem.
I always ask/discuss everything that's unclear to me so that I'm sure I'm not basing a read on false assumptions.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (isolation #16) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:01 am

Post by Masquerade »

Or at least I try to^
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (isolation #17) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:49 am

Post by Masquerade »

I think Kuroi may not understand what lynchpool means.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (isolation #18) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:12 am

Post by Masquerade »

Yes.
And Maestro isn't in it?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (isolation #19) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:16 am

Post by Masquerade »

Yeah it has confused me a few times as well so far.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (isolation #20) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:00 pm

Post by Masquerade »

Wisdom's reads arent prrogressing am I the only one that's a little worried about that?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (isolation #21) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:49 pm

Post by Masquerade »

Good, then I won't start worrying about myself yet.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (isolation #22) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:28 pm

Post by Masquerade »

In post 327, Jake from State Farm wrote:So one person says no and you don't worry about it anymore? Uh ok

In post 328, Aristophanes wrote:I was saying you weren't the only one worried...

I said worry about myself, not worry about Wisdom. I was basically asking 'Am I crazy or is it just me..?' and now I am a little reassured I'm not crazy. Get it?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (isolation #23) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:11 pm

Post by Masquerade »

I did a quick reread and that made me realize I need a proper reread. Will get to that after I get some sleep.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (isolation #24) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:04 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 361, Shiro wrote:
In post 325, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 324, Masquerade wrote:Wisdom's reads arent prrogressing am I the only one that's a little worried about that?
Nope

In post 326, Masquerade wrote:Good, then I won't start worrying about myself yet.

Like it is day, how much progress do you expect? And switching who you suspect most is progression. Can you actually walk me through what worried you exactly?

I exaggerated a little because I was still trying to challenge Wisdom to respond to me. And because Wisdom is apparently ignoring me I was hoping maybe someone else that agreed would sort of take over and get Wisdom to talk more. And also what Aristo said somewhere.

This game is starting to be very exhausting.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (isolation #25) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:14 am

Post by Masquerade »

I'm bored. Too much talk about how people should play and not enough talk about reads.

Yes I'm just dumping this here and leaving again. Bye
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (isolation #26) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:56 pm

Post by Masquerade »

VOTE: killthestory

L-1
I'd like you to claim.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (isolation #27) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:53 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 608, Wisdom wrote:
In post 602, Maestro wrote:
In post 601, Maestro wrote:He wasn't obvTown?

Like, no. It's inexcusable to say this. If he were obvTown I couldn't've hammered him because he wouldn't've been at fucking L-1, Wisdom.

He was at L-1 because people didn't like his attitude.

Nope.
He was at L-1 because I wanted to see what happened if I did and how people would respond to his claim. And I never got a chance to see that because Maestro hammered that fast. And I think it's town, because I assume scum would post intent to hammer and wait it out a little to see how safe a hammer would be knowing Kts was going to flip town.

I will get back to this, my current favourite show is on (My Kitchen Rules)
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (isolation #28) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:21 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 621, Wisdom wrote:
In post 615, Masquerade wrote:And I think it's town, because I assume scum would post intent to hammer and wait it out a little to see how safe a hammer would be knowing Kts was going to flip town.

Yeah, no. Scum would jump at the opportunity for such an easily excused hammer.

That's your opinion and I'm telling you (not you specifically but you all the players) my opinion. You can disagree all you want but it won;t change my mind. I'll tell you I was wrong if Maestro flips scum.
I'm getting pretty tired of the way you're playing this Wisdom. Why should we even contribute anymore when you seem to have all the answers already anyway?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (isolation #29) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:56 am

Post by Masquerade »

I was reading up. Now I'm done reading up. I post as I read up because I get easily distracted and forget things.
Wisdom, learn to deal with other people's playing styles.

nnn keeps being town.
Jake and Aristo can be town too. Snarky feels towny as well.
I can't read Wisdom, he's not sharing his thoughts only the conclusions and I don't like the way he pushes people. I'm afraid I might scumread him later just for being annoyed with his playingstyle. I'm going to leave him be until we had some more flips and I can take a look at vote-placement. That will be Day 3 at the earliest (well maybe Day 2 if there are going to be 2 kills again)
I don't know Shiro very well but this doesn't feel like her towngame to me.
@Shiro: You were fine voting Jake for that hammer, but then you find out it was Maestro and your vote moved to me. I don't get the thought process behind it, talk to me about it.

I plan to do some isoreads but don't know if I'll get to those tonight or later. Everyone I didn't mention here is null for now.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (isolation #30) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:07 am

Post by Masquerade »

That question wasn't asked with the idea of Maestro being scum. She could also be white knighting.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (isolation #31) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:09 am

Post by Masquerade »

I don't like how a plain farmer responded to my questions to Dierfire. It feels a little defensive. But that;s all I have so far.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (isolation #32) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:15 am

Post by Masquerade »

Who else?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (isolation #33) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:18 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 707, a plain farmer wrote:
In post 700, Masquerade wrote:I don't like how a plain farmer responded to my questions to Dierfire. It feels a little defensive. But that;s all I have so far.

How was it defensive? If anything, it was probing, or could even be interpreted as accusatory.

Yes. Defensive of your buddy. Isn't that chainsawing? I don't really remember all those terms.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (isolation #34) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:38 am

Post by Masquerade »

Well Dierfire hasn't said much for me to go on but his sounds just as weird as , which was a forced scumread. I'm afraid I'm going on confbias here, but to me 132 feels like forced scummunication. It's like he's trying to point out how he and farmer engaged so they wouldn't be buddy-read. Why would Dierfire take special interest in farmer's question?
Then farmer's iso, when farmer makes his case on Kts () he takes a lot of words to say that he scumreads Kts for 'opportunistic jumping the jake-wagon' Also, like Dierfire, he adds another perspective. I don't even know why you would add another perspective? If you're town you have one perspective and that's to lynch scum.

VOTE: a plain farmer
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (isolation #35) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:50 am

Post by Masquerade »

I don't agree on Maestro. I'm kind of scumleaning Shiro a little. Maestro is null should dig into his iso next.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (isolation #36) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:51 am

Post by Masquerade »

Oh almost forgot, jake, Wisdom did not omgus Dierfire and also Dierfire flipped scum.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (isolation #37) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:58 am

Post by Masquerade »

Yup. Thanks, that's another iso I can skip.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (isolation #38) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:07 pm

Post by Masquerade »

Dammit, I'm afraid I have to admit that you're possibly right on Maestro as well.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (isolation #39) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:09 pm

Post by Masquerade »

Snarky town, Jeanne null. I think that makes it complete.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (isolation #40) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:30 pm

Post by Masquerade »

In post 726, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 719, Masquerade wrote:Oh almost forgot, jake, Wisdom did not omgus Dierfire and also Dierfire flipped scum.

Never accused wisdom of omgusing dire. Learn to read

Sorry about that, you're right. I normally check those things more carefully.. I thought that was still about Wisdom but it was a response to Wisdom about Kts.

@Shiro: You voted jake for his hammer. Your post suggests you remembered the reasons for that hammer. Logically, your vote should move to Maestro when you find out you mixed the 2 up. How is Maestro different from jake?

(You know Wisdom, maybe that was Shiro's way of telling her buddy to improve his posts, I don't know but I'm just getting bad vibes from Shiro so I won't ignore her just because of that one post.)
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (isolation #41) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:15 pm

Post by Masquerade »

The hammer didn't change that? Because your townread is from Day 1 and you were about ready to lynch jake for that hammer. So if that hammer was so scummy, did it do something for your Maestro-read?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (isolation #42) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:10 pm

Post by Masquerade »

How about we let a wagon run for a while so we have something to actually analyze in a couple of days?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (isolation #43) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:00 pm

Post by Masquerade »

In post 740, a plain farmer wrote:
In post 711, Masquerade wrote:
In post 707, a plain farmer wrote:
In post 700, Masquerade wrote:I don't like how a plain farmer responded to my questions to Dierfire. It feels a little defensive. But that;s all I have so far.

How was it defensive? If anything, it was probing, or could even be interpreted as accusatory.

Yes. Defensive of your buddy. Isn't that chainsawing? I don't really remember all those terms.

Defensive of Dier? OK. I'd originally asked that because I was wondering what you were doing, but I can see how you might see it this way. Chainsawing, btw, is when a scum attacks someone who attacks his buddy, not merely defending the buddy.

That's the sort of defense I meant. I was questioning Dierfire about his post and you proceeded to attack me for it.

In post 714, Masquerade wrote:Also, like Dierfire, he adds another perspective. I don't even know why you would add another perspective? If you're town you have one perspective and that's to lynch scum.

What do you mean by this?

I don't know how to explain it better than that.
It's about this specifically:
In post 387, a plain farmer wrote:What town motivations could there be for it? He could think Jake is scum, but as he said, he had townread Jake before then (and seemed to be rather strongly townreading him), and I don't buy that Jake's post was actually scummy enough to warrant such a shift. He could be testing for a reaction, but Jake has provided enough content so far that I don't think he'd be an appropriate choice for this.

What scum motivations could there be for it? The top two wagons at the time were his an Maestro's, and Maestro's wagon didn't seem to be going anywhere. Of the other wagons, the only one that would seem to have had any momentum was Jake's, being pushed aggressively by Wisdom. So I could see him anticipating this wagon's rise and hopping on before it looks opportunistic to do so.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #956 (isolation #44) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:42 am

Post by Masquerade »

Maestro, what are your reads? You do a lot of talking but if a read even shows up it's just to say that jake is not scum or Wisdom might be scum.

UNVOTE:
I feel better about farmer since his posts after voting him, I'm not sure what to think about Snarky.

@Snarky: I know this was early Day 1 but I went over your iso and found that you had a scumlean/read on nnn because of his comment on the early wagon. The post you quoted of nnn is after nnn put Maestro at L-2 and you accuse him of 'brushing off a wagon that went to L-1' Please comment.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #957 (isolation #45) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:43 am

Post by Masquerade »

We'll see nnn when we'll see nnn, there's no need to talk about him not posting while there are plenty of posts to talk about.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (isolation #46) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:10 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 962, SnarkySnowman wrote:nnn votes Maestro for L-2
nnn says "why would you assume that wagon was serious?"
Wagon goes to L-1

FTFY.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #992 (isolation #47) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:34 am

Post by Masquerade »

I'm conflicted!
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #994 (isolation #48) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:52 am

Post by Masquerade »

I need a Maestro-flip to solve my conflict :(
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #996 (isolation #49) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:10 am

Post by Masquerade »

I see the scumreads on Snarky, I get them and am inclined to think the same way. But Maestro's second-to-last post made me think he's going to look for a valid reason to vote Snarky so he can't be accused of simple omgus... And I think it's more likely for Maestro to flip scum over Snarky. I don't like his refusal to give reads.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #997 (isolation #50) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:12 am

Post by Masquerade »

But I don't know Maestro, this is my first game with him and maybe he does this as town. And I'm a gullible person and maybe I'm just too willing to believe Snarky when he defends himself. So that's kinda my conflict.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1006 (isolation #51) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:53 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 987, Maestro wrote:I'm not giving a reads list, since that seems to be what you're asking for.

I took this to mean 'ever' because you didn't say 'now' ..

So you're going to do iso's. And then what? Going to make a readslist after all? What's your read on Snarky?

@Wisdom: I don't like how Maestro voted town Day 1 and he hasn't voted anyone today yet.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1008 (isolation #52) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:55 am

Post by Masquerade »

I don't feel as strongly about Snarky's case on you as some other players, don't tell me to reread just because I don't agree (immediately)
Even though I can see Snarky as scum, and don't see the 2 of you as buddies, I will not disregard my scumread on you
until
Snarky actually flips scum. I'm concerned about your lack of reads and vote today. Why aren't you voting Snarky if you believe he's scum? What are you still looking for?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1012 (isolation #53) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:33 am

Post by Masquerade »

@farmer: Not really. It's a memory I have from playing with her a while ago, it's mostly gut-based but I feel this game she is less engaged then she was when I played with her as town.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1014 (isolation #54) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:40 am

Post by Masquerade »

I just came home from seeing Symphony X live <3

@Shiro: ye I'm an alt.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1018 (isolation #55) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:11 pm

Post by Masquerade »

It's weekend, I'm not really holding that strong to activity levels rn. Jake has posted enough to not care he's gone for a weekend, Wisdom has posted enough to not care that he's gone for a weekend, kush should maybe post more but is a townread for some people, including me, so not too worrying, Aristo should maybe put some more effort in.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1019 (isolation #56) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:12 pm

Post by Masquerade »

Also, if you like Symphony X, check Myrath. They were supporting act and started out as Symphony X coverband but now have their own music and they really impressed me.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1025 (isolation #57) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:18 am

Post by Masquerade »

Hey Maestro, how are those iso-reads going?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1030 (isolation #58) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:47 pm

Post by Masquerade »

Prodgefest!

But seriously, not really cool, come back and play. Talk to me.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1042 (isolation #59) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:01 am

Post by Masquerade »

So what are we doing here? All waiting for Maestro to finally put down some content? I know I am.. I'm getting pretty bored. Lets just lynch Maestro, he's stalling big time.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1051 (isolation #60) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:11 am

Post by Masquerade »

Aristo, we've been discussing Snarky and Maestro for days and NOW you go and read them?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1052 (isolation #61) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:12 am

Post by Masquerade »

You got really lucky there FA :)

:good:
~FA
Last edited by Frozen Angel on Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1053 (isolation #62) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:14 am

Post by Masquerade »

Can I get a quick recap for the reasons Snarky was scum again?
Can I also get a quick recap of how Maestro is town?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1055 (isolation #63) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:32 am

Post by Masquerade »

It sounds like you only just now came up with that idea. It's a bit late.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1065 (isolation #64) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:36 am

Post by Masquerade »

I thought there was a vc coming...

Also, someone please remind me of this Day postgame, I have a question.

VOTE: Snarky
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1071 (isolation #65) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:44 am

Post by Masquerade »

Snarky was scumreading Maestro before he was being suspected himself, Wisdom.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1075 (isolation #66) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:37 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 1072, Wisdom wrote:Snarky has done nothing but try to divert attention to Maestro since pressure got on him.

I agree with that but he already had Maestro as a scumread before that so saying he's obsessing over him because he's being wagoned is wrong.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1080 (isolation #67) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:02 pm

Post by Masquerade »

Kts was pushing jake and townreading Maestro when he got lynched.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1084 (isolation #68) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:28 pm

Post by Masquerade »

Seriously?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1085 (isolation #69) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:32 pm

Post by Masquerade »

VOTE: Maestro

Maestro or my compromise on Snarky.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1086 (isolation #70) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:33 pm

Post by Masquerade »

my should be I*
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1089 (isolation #71) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:24 pm

Post by Masquerade »

Farmer-flip will not tell me as much as Maestro-flip or Snarky-flip. I'm sitting on a theory here that I don't want to share until I have a little more information.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1090 (isolation #72) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:30 pm

Post by Masquerade »

Spoiler: stalling
In post 987, Maestro wrote:I'm not giving a reads list, since that seems to be what you're asking for.

PEDIT: Agreed, basically. But I want to do a reread now before I vote. I was having some thoughts once Jake noticed the timing inconsistencies with his insistence that he was sheeping a Townread.

In post 1004, Maestro wrote:
In post 1000, Wisdom wrote:All of it. I don't feel like you believe a single thing you're saying

Seconded. I'll do ISOs tomorrow afternoon.

In post 1007, Maestro wrote:Reads lists are bad. They help Scum line up options for mislynches and NK accordingly. It just doesn't help to list people in order of how Town you see them; nobody should care. ISOs = rereading the game, Masquerade. You should try reading it in the first place. Snarky is grasping at straws with an argument on me and he is very obviously frustrated that the person he's been parroting and sheeping has now turned on him. Phoneposting for now. More later. Bye.

In post 1026, Maestro wrote::roll:

been busy, I'll get to this in (expired on 2016-03-21 20:00:00)

In post 1033, Maestro wrote:V/LA until tomorrow night

I want this lynched today.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1092 (isolation #73) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:55 pm

Post by Masquerade »

Aristo who do you want to vote?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1103 (isolation #74) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:08 pm

Post by Masquerade »

L-1
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1106 (isolation #75) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:40 pm

Post by Masquerade »

Me too, jake but I don't think we're going to get that. Also, Maestro will probably just hammer instead.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1108 (isolation #76) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:52 pm

Post by Masquerade »

Eh ye Maestro is scumreading Snarky. Either he will hammer or he will hammer, no?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1109 (isolation #77) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:53 pm

Post by Masquerade »

To clarify: if Maestro is scum he will hammer Maestro (unless they are buddies but I don't believe so) If Maestro is town he will hammer based on his scumread on Maestro.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1110 (isolation #78) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:53 pm

Post by Masquerade »

Mae4stro will hammer Snarky* sigh.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1112 (isolation #79) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:54 pm

Post by Masquerade »

I think I need more cafeine..
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1114 (isolation #80) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:55 pm

Post by Masquerade »

Yeah well Wisdom, we'll do farmer tomorrow.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1117 (isolation #81) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:01 am

Post by Masquerade »

To get this day over with and prevent more apathy. I want Maestro more but I can;t get the votes.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1118 (isolation #82) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:02 am

Post by Masquerade »

Yeah you know what wisdom, I';ll wait until it;s hammertime. Because so far every time you convince me and I follow you you change your mind again and it's getting annoying.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1120 (isolation #83) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:07 am

Post by Masquerade »

I have a better idea. I'll just stop worrying and sheep every vote you make this day.

VOTE: farmer
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1122 (isolation #84) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:17 am

Post by Masquerade »

I know, so am I, and I'm having a hard time finding the right way in trying to work with you and following you but I want to because I'm pretty sure you're town.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1123 (isolation #85) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:36 am

Post by Masquerade »

What also would help is more players actually engaging in the discussion... *looks at jeanne, Aristo, Shiro, nnn, Maestro, farmer and a little jake*
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1146 (isolation #86) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:25 am

Post by Masquerade »

VOTE: Shiro
Yes.
OMGUS.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1150 (isolation #87) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:28 am

Post by Masquerade »

UNVOTE:

Ok that was silly. But I'm seriously considering it now though. Shiro, you've been sitting on that scumread on me since Day 1. I don't believe you can still honestly believe I'm scum here. And if you really believe I'm scum why aren;t you trying harder to get me lynched? Or at least some attention?
Anyway, have to go. Will look into Shiro more tonight.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1151 (isolation #88) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:29 am

Post by Masquerade »

jake I don't agree with you. You need to put in more effort. And unvote Wisdom.
Same goes for Jeanne.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1199 (isolation #89) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:34 am

Post by Masquerade »

Gonna read up properly when I get back home but rn jake I'd rather have wisdom in lylo over you. Try harder. I mean wisdom confuses me sometimes but generally I am able tofollow him.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1210 (isolation #90) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:33 am

Post by Masquerade »

Ok so part of us agree on Snarky and part of us agree on farmer now.
Lets all agree on Maestro?

Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1223 (isolation #91) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:54 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 1221, Jake from State Farm wrote:We can narrow down his partner easier based a good through re-read and interactions.

Show me where this happened succesfully.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1278 (isolation #92) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:18 am

Post by Masquerade »

Hi Firebringer! Good to see you still play :D
I'm afraid you're scum though :( You're so serious!
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1279 (isolation #93) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:47 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 1265, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1257, SnarkySnowman wrote:My case is based on the facts that:
1) Maestro uses a lot of AtE and Wifom.
2) Maestro has a severe lack of concrete content otherwise.

Neither is scummy.

Town AtE and Wifom too.
Town can be busy or apathetic too.

Wisdom, Maestro has not provided much content at all. Has not even put down a vote yet this day. You agree kush and I are town right? That means Maestro only voted town Day 1. He has said several times he was going to reread, his v/la ended already, he's still not contributing. Even if there's a small chance he's town, I don't want him in lylo.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1281 (isolation #94) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:06 am

Post by Masquerade »

No. He did not start lurking until it looked like Snarky was being lynched. I think he went lurking hoping we would lynch Snarky and he'd have another day alive. So I want him today.
Also, you have already changed your mind so often that I don't really trust your reads anymore.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1282 (isolation #95) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:20 am

Post by Masquerade »

I'm willing to hammer almost any wagon that reaches L-1 to prevent a no-lynch but I'm not going to move my vote off Maestro for anything else (unless he comes back and is somehow able to obvtown himself)

4 days left, we need to start agreeing on someone.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1324 (isolation #96) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:54 pm

Post by Masquerade »

Great Maestro.
Now what are your reads?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1325 (isolation #97) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:54 pm

Post by Masquerade »

There should really be a comma between great and Maestro there^
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1326 (isolation #98) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:10 pm

Post by Masquerade »

I haven't really been liking Snarky lately.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1327 (isolation #99) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:29 pm

Post by Masquerade »

I don't know anymore. Is someone at L-1 yet?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1329 (isolation #100) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:52 pm

Post by Masquerade »

I'd rather have fact though.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1332 (isolation #101) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:04 pm

Post by Masquerade »

I already told you; you're being serious.

So what's your take on all this Maestro/Snarky/farmer-business?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1334 (isolation #102) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:08 pm

Post by Masquerade »

There are not so many days left in this phase actually.

And ofcourse are you allowed to be serious, but you have to understand that for me that's new because I only know you as a sort of joking/trolling (in a good way) player.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1341 (isolation #103) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:36 pm

Post by Masquerade »

I'm done fighting for today.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1348 (isolation #104) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:20 pm

Post by Masquerade »

O wow NOW people will talk to me.

Too late.

Read my posts on Maestro, get him to L-1 and I'll hammer. If not, I'll join the biggest running wagon to prevent no-lynch.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1349 (isolation #105) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:22 pm

Post by Masquerade »

Because all he came in here to say was that I was accusing him of tactically v/la'ing.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1350 (isolation #106) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:23 pm

Post by Masquerade »

Oh fuck it.

(I'll still hammer almost anyone to prevent no-lynch)
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1351 (isolation #107) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:23 pm

Post by Masquerade »

Oh ffs. FA where are you?

(I say that because I hate toppage'ing)
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1353 (isolation #108) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:13 pm

Post by Masquerade »

Ahw that sucks :(

Not sure if it applies but gl with your situation.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1356 (isolation #109) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:54 am

Post by Masquerade »

Ok so this is a sheep-Wisdom-fest.

Lets end this asap.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1360 (isolation #110) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:38 am

Post by Masquerade »

You should check when I made that post.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1376 (isolation #111) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:47 am

Post by Masquerade »

@Kush: wtf man. How did you miss my post was made from post-flip association?

@Everyone:
Lets lynch Farmer now. We'll ignore Wisdom tomorrow. No more tim left for new wagons. I'm down to no-lynch, The numbers allow it, we're even. I dunno if it's better to do now than later though. Anyway, I want to come to a concensus and we don't have that. Why is that?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1378 (isolation #112) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:20 am

Post by Masquerade »

Part of that might be true, but you could also maybe try to not just force your opinion on other people.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1380 (isolation #113) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:52 am

Post by Masquerade »

Just what you do is command people to do what you say. I mean, I had a couple of times I really felt like you were listening to me and to others and I wish you'd do that more often. Just talking about it doesn't mean you agree with it.
With this playerlist you're getting a lot of struggle, which means your style isn't working here. Some people are even scumreading you for it.
I voted farmer hoping others would follow as well, but they didn't, some still pushing other targets like wtf guys it's just 2 or 3 days left or something?!? So I went back to my opinion. For the record. And now back on farmer to end this day with a lynch at least. I hope others will still follow.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1382 (isolation #114) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:03 pm

Post by Masquerade »

Well yeah but that may be better left until mylo.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1387 (isolation #115) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:09 pm

Post by Masquerade »

In post 1383, a plain farmer wrote:I can't believe I'm even having to make this argument, but if the reason behind you're vote is to have the best chance at securing a lynch, then you're still best off voting Snarky. Even though more people are on my wagon right now, more have scumread Snarky and would seem to be fine with lynching him today:

Lynch Farmer: 5 (names in italics are currently on wagon)
Wisdom

Shiro

Snarky

Masq

Jake

Lynch Snarky: 6
farmer

Jake

Shiro
Masq
kush
Maestro (based on )

And this is not including FB and Jeanne. I think FB will prefer to lynch Snarky because I have faith he'll see I'm town. Jeanne too, and she seems to dislike Wisdom enough to not want to be on whatever wagon he's on.

I don't care for this.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1437 (isolation #116) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:33 am

Post by Masquerade »

I'm bored with this. And if jake and Wisdom are still alive after next night I'm replacing out.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1438 (isolation #117) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:34 am

Post by Masquerade »

I meant one of jake and Wisdom.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1443 (isolation #118) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:59 am

Post by Masquerade »

Do we have a lynch yet?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1460 (isolation #119) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:07 am

Post by Masquerade »

You're not going to be NK'ed because you don't have the ability to get this town to a lynch. For me you're mostly noise really. But that's because jake and Jeanne apparently find it a lot more interesting to tell you what you;re doing wrong in their eyes, instead of just pushing their own reads without constantly addressing you. But it's also really really hard to ignore you because whenever someone says something you don't agree with, you respond in such a rejecting way it's no longer fun to talk to you.

PEdit: @Wisdom.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1481 (isolation #120) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:49 am

Post by Masquerade »

Do we have a lynch yet?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1493 (isolation #121) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:17 am

Post by Masquerade »

I really want a lynch before DL so if people could make either farmer's or snarky's wagons bigger that would be great.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1494 (isolation #122) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:18 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 1492, Wisdom wrote:No, I expect you to read farmer's posts with my points in mind and
see that I'm right
make your own opinoin but hopefully agree with me.

ftfy
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1506 (isolation #123) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:32 am

Post by Masquerade »

Jeanne. You need to explain how you know Wisdom is town.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1507 (isolation #124) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:33 am

Post by Masquerade »

And why you still keep pushing him.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1602 (isolation #125) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:30 am

Post by Masquerade »

L-1

I'm not 100% behind this lynch but I'm done. Nobody is listening to each other and if we keep pushing our own reads we'll never get to a lynch due to everyone here being stubborn or scum. So hammer this day already and let us move on.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1615 (isolation #126) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:10 am

Post by Masquerade »

UNVOTE:
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1616 (isolation #127) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:13 am

Post by Masquerade »

Well I don't want Snarky lynched the most today but I don't know what else to do because4 edverybody is fuvcking obsessed with you.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1617 (isolation #128) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:14 am

Post by Masquerade »

Seriosuly I'm at the verge of replacing out because of this playerlist rightn ow but I won't do that becauyse I'm not an ass. Just fucking get to a concensus already.
So farmer and Snarkly and Wisdom and Maestro are not going to get lytnced? Lets find someone else then.

Mod, is it possible to get an extension because of easter? Maybe just 24 hours.

Extension granted
Last edited by Frozen Angel on Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1618 (isolation #129) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:15 am

Post by Masquerade »

VOTE: Jeanne
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1620 (isolation #130) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:20 am

Post by Masquerade »

farmer won't be on L-1 then because I was already there. I L-1'ed Snarky to get someone to hammer...
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1622 (isolation #131) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:24 am

Post by Masquerade »

Oh and Wisdom: I've repeated several times I will hammer just about any wagon. Nobody's listening to me but Snarky, you selectively, so who cares where my vote is?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1639 (isolation #132) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:26 am

Post by Masquerade »

Jeanne, it's not working.

UNVOTE:
Tell me, what wagon are we going to hammer? Snarky or farmer? I'll join ya.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1640 (isolation #133) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:28 am

Post by Masquerade »

Wisdom, be nice and tell Jeanne who farmer's buddy is.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1644 (isolation #134) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:32 am

Post by Masquerade »

Jeanne why do you want a no-lynch? It's obvious you are not going to get the votes to get Wisdom lynched so you will have to compromise on another option.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1647 (isolation #135) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:33 am

Post by Masquerade »

VOTE: Jeanne
Either you are VI or you just slipped.
Either way, if you are so sure Wisdom is scum because he's sure that farmer is scum because they are buddies then WHY NOT JOIN FARMER_WAGON??????
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1672 (isolation #136) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:11 am

Post by Masquerade »

Hey Jeanne and WIsdom, how about you 2 shut up for 24 hours so that others have a chance to actually post?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1673 (isolation #137) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:13 am

Post by Masquerade »

Snarky I don't plan on hammering you any time soon. We got extra time (
thanks FA
).
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1730 (isolation #138) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:33 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 1700, a plain farmer wrote:
In post 1539, a plain farmer wrote:
@ Masq

Between Snarky and I, who do you think is more likely to be scum?

Masq, this is important, answer this please.

Why is it important?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1732 (isolation #139) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:10 am

Post by Masquerade »

Hence why you're asking me that question. Why is my position important to you?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1841 (isolation #140) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:15 am

Post by Masquerade »

VOTE: Wisdom

I'm placing this vote not necessarily because I think Wisdom is scum but because I think Wisdom is responding to EVERYTHING he reads and as long as he can't ignore stuff and just play instead of telling everyone how stupid they are for not listening to him I'm lynching this. I don't want another day of 1v1's with Wisdom.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1842 (isolation #141) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:16 am

Post by Masquerade »

I'm fucking done with you Wisdom. Change your style. It's not working. You;re lynching town.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1845 (isolation #142) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:17 am

Post by Masquerade »

I want to lynch Maestro-slot today most right now, I have no idea where to look for scum because this game is full of non-relevant discussions which were awful enough to skim through the first time.

PEdit: jake's still here...
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1846 (isolation #143) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:19 am

Post by Masquerade »

Ye ok I may have exxaggerated but it feels like this game has been going on for a lot longer than it actually has :/
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1848 (isolation #144) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:05 am

Post by Masquerade »

What I meant is that Jeanne wasn't the only one discussing annoyingly with Wisdom.
Got an opinion on me wanting to lynch Maestro-slot?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1860 (isolation #145) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:09 am

Post by Masquerade »

I've been reading farmer and I have reason to believe he jailed Maestro N1 because he was quite defensive of him Day 2. However, the way he talked to Jeanne makes me think he knew she was town, he's trying to reason with her in a way you wouldn't do if it was a scumread.
Farmer, why you never claimed :(
Ok, not lynching Maestro-slot today. Wisdom, I'd like you to ignore any comments made on your playstyle. Jake, I want to ask from you to only comment on the alignment indicative shit Wisdom does. Make thisgame fun again!

UNVOTE: My vote has made its point now. Going to read up on things but for now
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1867 (isolation #146) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:21 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 1862, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:masq how would jking someone tell you their alignment?

There were 2 kills N1. Given the size of this game, I'd say a JK N1 would clear a player.

In post 1864, Wisdom wrote:Uh, can you clarify how you ended up there?

I did in that same post. If you have questions about it ask me. If you want to know what posts I mean, go through farmer's iso yourself.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1872 (isolation #147) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:29 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 1870, Wisdom wrote:Nope. Even if you're right that Maestro was jailed, there were two other scum alive who could have executed the kill. Not only that, but after Maestro's quickhammer, he would be crazy to be the one to execute the kill.

Fuck I'm still an idiot.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1873 (isolation #148) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:31 am

Post by Masquerade »

I'm really annoyed I couldn;t get response yesterday and now suddenly people are agreeing :/

UNVOTE:

I'll vote later, I need to rethink some things and I want to hear from Snarky and Maestro-slot.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1893 (isolation #149) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:23 am

Post by Masquerade »

Jake, talk to me about Firebringer/Aristo more. What's your read there?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1898 (isolation #150) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:31 am

Post by Masquerade »

Jake you're just as annoying as Wisdom.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1904 (isolation #151) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:58 am

Post by Masquerade »

I don't know what to do anymore.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1906 (isolation #152) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:00 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 1900, Jake from State Farm wrote:idk what you want from me

You can respond to this:
In post 1902, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:so the fb doc claim was right before eod?
why would the real doc claim there. it's clear wifom.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1908 (isolation #153) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:06 am

Post by Masquerade »

I don't know what to think about the claim. There was no reason for Firebringer to claim. It could have come from scum but I kind of want to give Firebringer more credit than that. Maybe he believed Jeanne's claim and tried to bait the kill, but that doesn't fit with his BP claim after claiming doc.
Firebringer, why did you claim when you did?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1917 (isolation #154) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:38 am

Post by Masquerade »

VOTE: jake

It is not. Because once one of them flip town you can easily change one of your townreads. Who are your strongest townreads? The ones that you are absolutely entirely sure of they are town, without pre-flip associations like 'I have 2 scumreads therefor the rest is town'
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1921 (isolation #155) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:57 am

Post by Masquerade »

Where is Shiro?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1923 (isolation #156) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:02 am

Post by Masquerade »

For a post she made at Dierfire.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1927 (isolation #157) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:15 am

Post by Masquerade »

You guys are no team players.

Who does want to talk to me and listen and discuss and try to understand each other's pov's?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2042 (isolation #158) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:06 am

Post by Masquerade »

Prodge.

Catching up to all my games now, will get to this soon.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2043 (isolation #159) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:23 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 2024, Jake from State Farm wrote:Wisdom, I am curious about something. Yesterday when I was trying to get Snarky lynched you said there was town motivation behind all of the things snarky had done. Now you are voting him. Why the 180?

Wisdom why didn't you answer this? Please do.
I also want you to elaborate on your Expedience-read, because you've been calling him scum but weren't willing to lynch him and now that there seems to be more support for his lynch you think he's town.
I do agree with kush about Wisdom, and jake needs to back off. I know that sounds weird after this^ but it's clogging the thread. We know, jake, you think Wisdom is scum. But you arguing with him isn't going to help, Wisdom has an answer for everything, we've seen that now.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2055 (isolation #160) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:54 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 2045, Wisdom wrote:Like I said, in the beginning of the day, I was townreading Snarky yesterday because I felt the pushes on him, especially farmer's, was scum-motivated, and there was no way it was bussing. With farmer being town I realize that was an idiotic reason to townread Snarky so I am not townreading him. And then there came his vote on me that made me think he's scum again.

Re:Expedience The way he went about FB being obvscum due to his hammer felt town, I feel like scum-he would be more absolute about it. It's not my strongest read and I won't really resist a lynch there, but I prefer Snarky as of right now.

Yeah I already said something about not disregarding a scumread based on preflip associatoins and you ignored that entirely. I feel sometimes you try to appease me by responding to my questions. I feel your tone is different to me than it is to other people. If you were this willing to work with other people as well, a lot of arguments with you could have been avoided. I'm starting to become more willing to lynch you..
What do you mean with 'being more absolute'?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2074 (isolation #161) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:19 pm

Post by Masquerade »

I'm inclined to believe Wisdom's claim.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2116 (isolation #162) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:23 pm

Post by Masquerade »

I blieve that was hammer.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2119 (isolation #163) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:56 pm

Post by Masquerade »

Wisdom made sense to me. But maybe if I wasn't tipsy I may have stated intent befor hammering. Oh well.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2134 (isolation #164) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:18 am

Post by Masquerade »

I'm not voting for no-lynch. I want to discuss scumreads. The best play is to lynch scum, the next best play is to no-lynch. So how about we talk about who is scum, and if we can't agree we can still no-lynch. I'm not asking, btw, I'm telling.
I'm going to reread and post reads later. I suggest everybody does the same. I'm not suggesting btw, I'm telling.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2135 (isolation #165) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:23 am

Post by Masquerade »

I wanted to take a look at the vc's but my browser crashes because of all the media in mod's iso. Is anyone willing to post at least the end of day vc's for every day for me?

I can provide this service ~FA
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2137 (isolation #166) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:47 am

Post by Masquerade »

Thanks FA!
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2143 (isolation #167) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:10 am

Post by Masquerade »

Fine, intent to hammer no-lynch then.
If anyone has something to say, do it now.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2413 (isolation #168) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:23 am

Post by Masquerade »

Thanks Frozen for modding this and having the patience with certain players.

I'm not reading the postgame, sick and tired of everyone that keeps responding to Wisdom and jake and keeping the discussion going. They sucked, and we all sucked because we couldn't ignore them.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2461 (isolation #169) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:53 pm

Post by Masquerade »

Sounds like a fun set-up, I'm going to think about it, let me know when it's in setup? :D
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2462 (isolation #170) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:53 pm

Post by Masquerade »

In queue* that is..

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”