Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #50 (isolation #0) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:28 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Chickadee

Chickadee looks pretty scummy here. In the PT, they dodged everything by saying there was no point until we got in the ring. Here they OMGUSed in RVS and backed down as soon as they were called on it. It looks as if they want to fade into the background.

Hi Nero. Thoughts on Chickadee?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #53 (isolation #1) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:47 am

Post by Titus »

Not much I can do about that. Missed you around for awhile. Glad you're back. Your hugs seem laced with razor blades though.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #55 (isolation #2) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 54, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 53, Titus wrote:Not much I can do about that. Missed you around for awhile. Glad you're back. Your hugs seem laced with razor blades though.
Nah, they are bladeless hugs.

Did you see the part about why Nero voted you? ()
Yes. Both NCs explanation are also consistent with what happened in the PT. I thought I had a tell. I was quickly proven wrong. Like 6 people all jumped at once because I TRed mastina. It felt more like people were afraid of townblocks and trying to get an early suspect to divert attention rather than scumhunt.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #56 (isolation #3) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:57 am

Post by Titus »

Thoughts on Chickadee's entry here?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #60 (isolation #4) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:08 am

Post by Titus »

In post 58, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 56, Titus wrote:Thoughts on Chickadee's entry here?
I like her can-do spirit!

Otherwise, nothing that says scum.

Did she post in the pre-game thing?
Maybe this is the PT clouding my judgment but I see no can do spirit. I see a blatant omgus with a retraction when called out after saying she'd do stuff in the ring.

So yes, she did post in the ring if that wasn't clear by my last post.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #71 (isolation #5) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:34 am

Post by Titus »

In post 68, PeregrineV wrote:You are seeming to indicate "tone", and something she said in the pre-game.
Titus is indicating she "did nothing" in the PT, and it seemed to be based on her first 5 posts.

My biggest huhhhhh is that you are portraying these votes as beyond RVS votes and expect me to treat them as such.
It is beyond RVS. We left RVS when I TRed mastina based on an incorrect tell and people FoSed me. Chickadee pretending like that is spam is just all sorts of wrong. Backing off her first vote is wrong. I know you cannot see what I am talking about, nor can I quote it but what I am saying is quite factually true.

Chickadee wants everyone to like her, which is a huge problem given the intro post.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #76 (isolation #6) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:19 am

Post by Titus »

In post 75, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 50, Titus wrote:Hi Nero. Thoughts on Chickadee?
I think what you said we pretty spot on. I don't really think her not contributing to the locker room is
that
scummy since I've seen that come from town plenty. The OMGUS vote is a thing and that's why, chair to my head, I voted Chick earlier b/c she was the "scummiest" in the rumble before you.
So, my analysis is spot on open and honest and you're voting me because? This is what I don't get about you Nero. Every game you start a pissing contest with me d1 and I hate that but I like you as a person and player.

This thread and rumble seems so full of toxic diversions and pissing match crap already. I don't care for it at all.

Like wtf Nero?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #78 (isolation #7) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:36 am

Post by Titus »

In post 77, Nero Cain wrote:Just 'cause you are scum hunting doesn't mean you are town as this is multiball.

I still have a somewhat hard time seeing you being in Star Wars, see her post a gut town scum/town list, town read her for that here and then when I pointed out that she DID do the same thing in Star Wars your explanation was that she "didn't lead with it" Trying to write off my scum read on you as a "pissing match" is actually pretty scummy. I also remember and felt your threat to stop contributing or w/e to be scummy (from the locker room. )
Yeah, she did. I left out a word in my tell that changed the meaning. I take responsibility for that.

I don't get how being human blows up into this big a deal unless someone is absolutely just turning this into something bigger than it shouldn't. The most logical place is the guy who does this crap regardless of my alignment no? Especially when everything I said is factually true regarding it, and he admits it. It looks more like that you just want a reason to scumread me to be consistent with your prior games than actually having a reason to scumread me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #80 (isolation #8) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:44 am

Post by Titus »

In post 79, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 78, Titus wrote:It looks more like that you just want a reason to scumread me to be consistent with your prior games than actually having a reason to scumread me.
nice spin but no.
Ok, if you're just going to stonewall and deflect from my actual scumreads, then I see no point in continuing this conversation about what I did and why I did it. You're going to try and paint my natural inclination to sort you as spin. Whatever. I'll just venge you than getting into a pissing contest with you. There's no point in engaging people who will just argue that. It'll be a large conversation of you just being a stone brick wall and I've had enough of those on d1 with you to last forever. I'd rather have this game to be enjoyable.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #85 (isolation #9) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:46 am

Post by Titus »

In post 81, Not Chara wrote:Titus, Nero's given reasons for you don't seem to have anything to do with prior games. Nero can't know you're town or not unless he's scum. engage him on what he's saying about your play, you're the one who seems to be taking this as a pissing contest when i don't see it like that. he said it's multiball and why he's scumreading you. what's the problem?
I have engaged him. I told him why, and he's all the truth isn't good enough. Happens every time. How else am I supposed to take it?

Multiball can be used as an excuse to SR anyone. Scum and town should play this very differently but Nero has appeared to put in zero thought there.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #88 (isolation #10) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 87, Nero Cain wrote:SRS question, what other games have you played with Mastina?
SR2 is the most recent, but I have played several with mastina and as mastin2. We still have friendly and lively debates over VCA.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #99 (isolation #11) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:23 am

Post by Titus »

In post 98, Leonshade wrote:@Titus: Why did you "mildly TR" me noticing your joke?
Because it suggested the possibility of scumhunting or buddying, and I am partial to observant players.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #101 (isolation #12) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:25 am

Post by Titus »

In post 100, Plato and Aristotle wrote:Hi town titus how are you doing
Sleepy, tired, and wishing no work
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #103 (isolation #13) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:30 am

Post by Titus »

Can you tell me if anything happened in the "dead" chat since I left?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #105 (isolation #14) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:45 am

Post by Titus »

In post 104, Chickadee wrote:
In post 98, Leonshade wrote:
@Titus:
Why did you "mildly TR" me noticing your joke?

Chickadee's the best wagon at the moment, I didn't like her reaction to the early wagon.
She seemed more interested in placating the wagon
on her than figuring out the people on it.

I don't like PV questioning Chara about pointing out L-1, it's a common practice and PV should know that. Not wanting an accidental lynch =/= not wanting a lynch.

Why wouldn't I be? With so few people in the ring it doesn't take much to get a majority.

There's a good chance there's already scum in the ring, but there's also still a pretty big chunk of players on even in here yet. Scum is probably sitting back laughing, because they get to lurk until they're called.
How is that different from you lurking and then saying you'd appear in the ring and providing no analysis?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #109 (isolation #15) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:07 am

Post by Titus »

In post 108, Leonshade wrote:One thing DodgeTheSaint said in the thread pinged me, he expressed a TR on Titus in a way that seemed self-conscious of the read being (in his mind) unpopular. Him following it up with "would anyone mind telling me I'm wrong" pinged me.
Dodge is harder. I focused more on manipulation than sorting him, but I am inclined to agree that he feels different than Smackdown, provided your assessment is accurate. He could just be town in a sea of scum though.

I would like to see Dodge's reads list the next person who comes in and why he feels that way.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #166 (isolation #16) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:38 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 154, MathBlade wrote:I think two players posting obviously bad reads lists and that is it for the content should merit the same response barring an explainable meta read. Especially since there is no "tone" for Not Chara to read. Titus herself (who you townread) commented on Chickadee's lack of activity. Mastina was also quiet like a log. Like "tone" of nothing is like not possible lol.
Why do you seem so invested in protecting Chickadee?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #169 (isolation #17) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:56 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 50, Titus wrote:VOTE: Chickadee

Chickadee looks pretty scummy here. In the PT, they dodged everything by saying there was no point until we got in the ring. Here they OMGUSed in RVS and backed down as soon as they were called on it. It looks as if they want to fade into the background.

Hi Nero. Thoughts on Chickadee?
In post 60, Titus wrote:
In post 58, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 56, Titus wrote:Thoughts on Chickadee's entry here?
I like her can-do spirit!

Otherwise, nothing that says scum.

Did she post in the pre-game thing?
Maybe this is the PT clouding my judgment but I see no can do spirit. I see a blatant omgus with a retraction when called out after saying she'd do stuff in the ring.

So yes, she did post in the ring if that wasn't clear by my last post.
In post 105, Titus wrote:
In post 104, Chickadee wrote:
In post 98, Leonshade wrote:
@Titus:
Why did you "mildly TR" me noticing your joke?

Chickadee's the best wagon at the moment, I didn't like her reaction to the early wagon.
She seemed more interested in placating the wagon
on her than figuring out the people on it.

I don't like PV questioning Chara about pointing out L-1, it's a common practice and PV should know that. Not wanting an accidental lynch =/= not wanting a lynch.

Why wouldn't I be? With so few people in the ring it doesn't take much to get a majority.

There's a good chance there's already scum in the ring, but there's also still a pretty big chunk of players on even in here yet. Scum is probably sitting back laughing, because they get to lurk until they're called.
How is that different from you lurking and then saying you'd appear in the ring and providing no analysis?
None of the Chickadee wagon is based on tone or newness. For all I know, Chickadee could be an alt.

Chickadee is based on Chickadee not giving reads and trying to coast.

Her last post basically says I never promised content which seems squarely at odds with their posting in the "dead" thread.

I am in no way sheeping Chara.

So, you wanna try that again?

@Leon: Highly accurate, but RC rolled scum against me a lot. I'd hesitate to say perfect but yeah RC is pretty good at reading me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #186 (isolation #18) » Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:58 am

Post by Titus »

In post 172, MathBlade wrote:Are you going to scumread the entire game Titus? Why only Chickadee when PV didn't provide reads in the lockeroom? And here he has been scumtastic. He is doing something that I caught him for in ET. I think I can finally read PV.
This post isn't internally consistent with itself. I don't SR most everyone that's posted here you strawmanned my Chickadee read again as merely not providing content, when their intent appears to be to coast. They dismissed the scumhunting, however inaccurate it was, as spam, with a promise to make more here.

When they get here, they dodge and deny they ever promised content.

The town Math I know would get livid at having their posts be called spam and worthless, particularly by a lurker.

VOTE: Mathblade
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #187 (isolation #19) » Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:59 am

Post by Titus »

In post 175, gerryoat wrote:I really wish i could get into the game so early like you guys are
What would help?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #199 (isolation #20) » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:41 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 195, MathBlade wrote:
In post 186, Titus wrote:
In post 172, MathBlade wrote:Are you going to scumread the entire game Titus? Why only Chickadee when PV didn't provide reads in the lockeroom? And here he has been scumtastic. He is doing something that I caught him for in ET. I think I can finally read PV.
This post isn't internally consistent with itself. I don't SR most everyone that's posted here you strawmanned my Chickadee read again as merely not providing content, when their intent appears to be to coast. They dismissed the scumhunting, however inaccurate it was, as spam, with a promise to make more here.

When they get here, they dodge and deny they ever promised content.

The town Math I know would get livid at having their posts be called spam and worthless, particularly by a lurker.

VOTE: Mathblade

Titus. I am livid. Downright seething. But honestly after 1900 where apparently I am an SK with a Town role PM maybe I deserve to be vigged and never play with you guys :( I am trying to be civil while angry depressed and wanting to throw shit yet dealing with so much internal blah. It is bad. I focused a LOT of time on that game that just ended and got it wrong so maybe I should just sheep someone.

Titus pick who I sheep besides you.
Ok, well look at my academy if you're town.

I think your frustration is genuine as fuck, but I still think you're scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #204 (isolation #21) » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:55 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 202, MathBlade wrote:
In post 198, Gamma Emerald wrote:These are partly locker room reads so I can't really back these super well but I'll try to explain if needed
LUV seems like town based on how he talked to me in the locker room.
Dodge seems like town based on attitude.
FS seems like town
RC hydra seems like town
Math seems like scum, he seems to be pushing everything
Multiball. Bastard.

I have a multiball scum game here.
Instead of looking at depressed pissed off not enjoying the game Math because of bullshit go read Gistou. If you think this and Gistou are similar where I fucking obvTowned 42 damn people then yeah vote me.

But seriously it pisses me off when I think a lot of people are either scum or blatantly bad.
Mood=/= alignment.

Read my article. People are not scum or bad for thinking differently.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #207 (isolation #22) » Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:10 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 205, MathBlade wrote:Reading now.

But seriously I am pissed. A wagon starts up on me because RC doesn't want to play with me is what it feels like and people are piling on left right and center. I do scumread a lot of people up to and including I am the only Town in the entire game.
That's not why I am scumreading you.

I am scumreading you because your defense of Chickadee seems unwarranted to the situation, you seem to scumread everyone and are not taking a step back and see the point.

The RC argument is basically the least persuasive thing here.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #210 (isolation #23) » Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:16 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 208, MathBlade wrote:I read your article. So you're saying unless I go against my conscience and scumread Chickadee I am scum? :/

That is kinda what I see.

A defense of Chickadee is warranted because Chickadee I feel is being wagoned under bullshit pretenses.

You also didn't answer my question Titus who do I sheep that is not you?

VOTE: Unvote
The answer to that question is to read the article I just posted. You should be sheeping a townread with skills you feel lacking in. I cannot tell you your reads.

A defense of Chickadee is one thing, you just come across as townreading Chickadee when they self-admit no scumhunting and no promise to do so.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #213 (isolation #24) » Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:21 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 212, MathBlade wrote:Blah my townreads aren't voting :(

I no can sheep :(
Who are they? Why aren't they voting? Do you know their scumpools? With most of the game voting and town being vengeful, why do you TR those not voting? Why are you treating me like I am town?

Gotta go for now.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #253 (isolation #25) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:38 am

Post by Titus »

In post 252, Chickadee wrote:
In post 248, Fart wrote:@Chickadee lets talk about the math wagon, K?

Yea, sure.

I don't see scum read math at all at this point. Seems like their wagon is based on defending me. And my wagon is based on a jokey post from the locker room, and the tone of my entrance. It's just wagons stacked on wagons, and the whole stack is shaky.

Other people have had confident entrances, but I don't see anyone saying their tone was scummy.

So yea, shaky wagon tower.
I am although I didn't use the word tone. Math seems to hard defend you and deflect everywhere else and that's alarming.

Who do you think is scum? You seem to not want the math wagon to go through based on no one saying tone, but you haven't indicated what wagons you do want and we are far out of RVS.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #255 (isolation #26) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:01 am

Post by Titus »

In post 254, MathBlade wrote:I scumread everyone else. We are only far out of RVS because people are picking their friends to play with.
If I or Chickadee are mislynched we still won't have a fucking clue who scum are after one of us dies which is bad.
This just feels more like flailing. You and I both know you have been mislynched a lot, so you should be able to tell who is scum and who isn't scum pushing you, or at least make an effort to.

I already have a few TRs and SRs in this thread and I think so does everyone.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #258 (isolation #27) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:09 am

Post by Titus »

In post 256, Chickadee wrote:
In post 255, Titus wrote:
In post 254, MathBlade wrote:I scumread everyone else. We are only far out of RVS because people are picking their friends to play with.
If I or Chickadee are mislynched we still won't have a fucking clue who scum are after one of us dies which is bad.
This just feels more like flailing. You and I both know you have been mislynched a lot, so you should be able to tell who is scum and who isn't scum pushing you, or at least make an effort to.

But they're right. The only information you really get from one of us flipping town is that we defended each other. Could be good town reads, could be a good scum play to hide a while. Though, I'm inclined to say we're both town.
That's just incorrect and the more you focus exclusively on defending each other and not scumhunting, the more it's likely you're just scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #259 (isolation #28) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:12 am

Post by Titus »

In post 257, MathBlade wrote:
In post 255, Titus wrote:

Name your scumreads besides Chickadee.
Name your townreads.

I have made an effort and this push is bullshit. It only started when RC fake shot me for existing.
You, Nero, Pepto
mastina, Not Chara, PeregrineV

I'm sure I'm forgetting someone and Nero might be more of I don't like him in game. Fart reminds me of mini 1900 but I am not quite ready to townblock him. Gamma needs more outside of NPCs.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #262 (isolation #29) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:17 am

Post by Titus »

In post 261, Chickadee wrote:Since you seem to think I'm sitting back Titus.

Not Chara - leaning town
Peptobislawl leaning town
PeregrineV - null
Nero Cain - leaning town
Gerryoat - null
Titus - leaning scum
McMenno - null
Leonshade - null
Plato and Aristotle - leaning town
Mathblade - town read
Fart - null
Gamma Emerald - leaning scum
Almost50 - Town read
Massive - null

And why would Math and I focus on defending each other if we were both scum? That would just be ridiculous.
Why do you feel the way you do on each read?

Why me = fry me?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #268 (isolation #30) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:16 am

Post by Titus »

In post 266, Almost50 wrote:
In post 259, Titus wrote:You, Nero, Pepto
mastina, Not Chara, PeregrineV

I'm sure I'm forgetting someone
:igmeou: You maybe AN animal, but I'm one in specific. If you forget The Snake you can be sure it will bite you back in the... erm.. neck! :P

Btw, Narna fake dayvigged me in the lockers room. I know some of you would take that as a Town move, but I frankly didn't like the way he interacted with me. I probably am biased here, but when someone claims to have vigged you and immediately says "I hope you're Town here so I'm making a statement" it doesn't bode well with me.

I guess I'll just wait for Matt Hardy to step into the ring to give him a taste of his own medicine. What's bad is I'm now hoping he obv!Towns so the Scum would have to take him out at night, and I get to escape his vengeful shot. That sucks. Wishing for a potential ally to be eliminated at the hands of your opponents is making me feel disgusted by myself, yet it's better than having us both eliminated.

"
It's the sad thing about entertainment, it's not always about who is the best.
" - Jake "The Snake" Roberts
Did anything else of note happen? I don't really feel like I can do much with that at the moment because I don't have the context to see if a townread of you was warranted at the time. I can keep in mind how you two should interact with each other, but that's about it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #271 (isolation #31) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 270, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Someone talk to me about Superfly (Not Chara) first, is this their town game?
I believe so. They seem rather town in their push on Mathblade here, and their tempered responses.

Talk to me about your reads.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #281 (isolation #32) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:27 am

Post by Titus »

In post 279, Plato and Aristotle wrote:why is no one hard af townreading me right now
I am brain dead.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #356 (isolation #33) » Mon May 01, 2017 4:39 am

Post by Titus »

Ugh, we're already at large size.

I mean hi new occupants!

Can we get death in here? I don't want a crawl game or 200+ page d1. Can we do that?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #361 (isolation #34) » Mon May 01, 2017 6:23 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: KMD

Fine but Math or Chickadee tomorrow. I'll be reassessing mastina if you're correct. That Math defense is terrible.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #368 (isolation #35) » Mon May 01, 2017 7:56 am

Post by Titus »

Why are you trying to paint all the SRs on Math as emotionally driven?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #373 (isolation #36) » Mon May 01, 2017 8:20 am

Post by Titus »

In post 371, Kmd4390 wrote:
In post 367, Plato and Aristotle wrote:I don't feel like it.
See this is why we didn't get along. Whatever. My plan was to mostly ignore you anyway.
In post 370, Nero Cain wrote:What is your Titus read, KMD?
Still leaning scum, but I've lost some confidence in that since she came to the game thread.
What major events happened in the dead thread?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #375 (isolation #37) » Mon May 01, 2017 8:30 am

Post by Titus »

In post 368, Titus wrote:Why are you trying to paint all the SRs on Math as emotionally driven?
@kmd, this is at you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #378 (isolation #38) » Mon May 01, 2017 8:42 am

Post by Titus »

In post 376, MathBlade wrote:I can do KMD.

VOTE: KMD

RL Today.

[redacted image]
Why can you do KMD when the only players pushing it are the ones pushing you?

RC, can we lynch this please?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #381 (isolation #39) » Mon May 01, 2017 8:49 am

Post by Titus »

@kmd, and sheeping is bad because? If the reasons to SR math are good, why not sheep? Is there any requirement to come up with new reasons when the old ones are good enough? What do you think of Math's vote on you?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #384 (isolation #40) » Mon May 01, 2017 9:02 am

Post by Titus »

In post 383, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 379, Kmd4390 wrote:Honestly probably because she's a good player and isn't doing scummy things. The read already has a...stale?... feeling already.
I mean, sure yea, I agree with that. This game seems alot like Star Wars to me. In Star Wars I was scum reading Titus (who was scum btw) for days couldn't get them lynched. And I feel like Titus is acting similarish here,
ate
, writing my read off as a grudge or whatnot. My hope is that someone vigs/investigates them before too long.
I did do that. It was true there. That's why you never got traction. I never lied in Star Wars. You always pick that I'm scum until you have mod confirmation otherwise, regardless of your alignment and capitalized on that in NY 199. I'm generally giving you space to see if you scumhunt.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #395 (isolation #41) » Mon May 01, 2017 9:54 am

Post by Titus »

In post 392, Fart wrote:
In post 326, Lil Uzi Vert wrote: I didn't like Fart's . I have a pretty good idea of who his main is
OK smooth operator, you have one fucking guess.

If you're right I will daycop anybody of your choosing.
Oh fuck you're an alt too?

Gosh darn it, whenever I find a newbie I like, they aren't a newbie.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #404 (isolation #42) » Mon May 01, 2017 11:03 am

Post by Titus »

In post 402, gerryoat wrote:Titus and Math both scumread each other but vote the same person? Or am I reading this wrong
As of right now, we are. I found it uber sketch Math followed and I wanted to discuss with RC.

RC and I push Math. Math flails.
RC pushes kmd. I join to investigate. Math jumps on.

Like wtf?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #405 (isolation #43) » Mon May 01, 2017 11:04 am

Post by Titus »

The fart wagon is kinda meh. I only had one game with Fart but I had them as a newbie and well :/

The only thing I can be relatively confident of on Fart atm would be anti-town related.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #437 (isolation #44) » Tue May 02, 2017 5:48 am

Post by Titus »

Rc, if you don't get here in 24 hours, I am going back to Math.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #477 (isolation #45) » Tue May 02, 2017 12:47 pm

Post by Titus »

This doesn't look like a short d1.

VOTE: Math
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #493 (isolation #46) » Tue May 02, 2017 2:29 pm

Post by Titus »

I wanna try somthing.

@Marty and Doc - I hear that Mathblade will give you Plutonium but you must politely escort them from the ring first, as their contract must finish before giving the plutonium.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #494 (isolation #47) » Tue May 02, 2017 2:29 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 492, Gamma Emerald wrote:Who wants to knock Trump the f*** out?
Trump is here?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #499 (isolation #48) » Tue May 02, 2017 2:36 pm

Post by Titus »

I find Trump entering the ring. I borrow Vince McMahon's microphone and do my best Toby Keith impression.

"Stick a boot in your ass, it's the American way" I sing as I kick Trump's rear end.

"Fake news!" He yells as he turns around.

I smack him with a chair. "The civil war was fought over slavery."
I smack him with another chair. "All people deserve respect."
I smack him with a third chair. "Being president is hard, I should have let a competent person do it."
I go to smack him a fourth time, but he's gotten to smart to take another blow.

"Yeah, I knocked some sense into you. Use it."
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #500 (isolation #49) » Tue May 02, 2017 2:36 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 497, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 493, Titus wrote:I wanna try somthing.

@Marty and Doc - I hear that Mathblade will give you Plutonium but you must politely escort them from the ring first, as their contract must finish before giving the plutonium.
Mod Note: NPCs cannot knock out other NPCs.

Also Gamma, you're allowed to knock out more than one NPC. Just not in the same post.
Math isn't an npc?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #552 (isolation #50) » Tue May 02, 2017 5:31 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 529, MathBlade wrote:
In post 521, Narna wrote:
Titus looks for a piece of the Don, and The Animal goes down!!

Spoiler:
#LovingThis
For someone not wanting to fight me, you sure seem to be egging on a lot of people to fight me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #583 (isolation #51) » Wed May 03, 2017 4:56 am

Post by Titus »

@Gamma, Do you still have a vote after you die?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #589 (isolation #52) » Wed May 03, 2017 5:47 am

Post by Titus »

It's a decent vote, but I want to understand why Gamma makes that claim. Since dead people have no votes, Gamma would not be on the wagon, thus autoloss.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #605 (isolation #53) » Wed May 03, 2017 6:01 am

Post by Titus »

Umm RC are you ok?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #611 (isolation #54) » Wed May 03, 2017 6:04 am

Post by Titus »

In post 607, Plato and Aristotle wrote:KMD should die tomorrow.
I don't like them but Math is much scummier than they are. You have Math as a scumread.

You promised a short d1 and left. So, wouldn't lynching Math be a shorter d1?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #614 (isolation #55) » Wed May 03, 2017 6:06 am

Post by Titus »

Yeah, I am going to go sit over here and start my vodka factory. You're wierding me out RC.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #618 (isolation #56) » Wed May 03, 2017 6:11 am

Post by Titus »

In post 615, Plato and Aristotle wrote:I seriously regret doing that and leaving TB with the slot now regardless of the flip. this is possibly the least proud I've ever been of a mafia game.
I wish you would have imploded Math. I am that confident they are scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #631 (isolation #57) » Wed May 03, 2017 6:32 am

Post by Titus »

Is d1 over RC?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #641 (isolation #58) » Fri May 05, 2017 4:08 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 638, Almost50 wrote:OK. So we have red, yellow and ??? Mafia teams of 2 players each? Do you guys think there's a 4th team?

Also, well played Nero. This time you didn't actually follow the scum meta I'm used to from you.

But hold on! If we have several Mafia teams, why the heck do we have only one kill??
Beats me but Nero's push on me is explicable now.

Also, mastina crumbing masons with kmd is also problematic.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #679 (isolation #59) » Fri May 05, 2017 8:38 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Gamma

I don't wanna see another post like that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #726 (isolation #60) » Sat May 06, 2017 5:07 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: mathblade

Hi sibling.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #730 (isolation #61) » Sat May 06, 2017 5:39 am

Post by Titus »

In post 729, Kmd4390 wrote:Majiffy, yeah I'm definitely interested in that. PM or text me in like a month.

Not Chara, gamma claimed scum. How is that not alignment indicitve?

Firescreamer, cult/jester/survivor are pretty common to specify at the beginning of the game as far as whether they exist or not. A jester isn't a pink elephant. There isn't a jester.
Aren't you dead?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #740 (isolation #62) » Sat May 06, 2017 6:02 am

Post by Titus »

In post 736, gerryoat wrote:
In post 734, Kmd4390 wrote:Maybe your kill on me got redirected to nero lol
Wut
Only one nk
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #741 (isolation #63) » Sat May 06, 2017 6:03 am

Post by Titus »

In post 735, gerryoat wrote:If there were 2 maf teams I think there wouldn't be 1 nk a night rule. Also I know the mod likes putting SK in his games. Mod meta best meta
Yeah but how does 3+ teams, 1 nk work. Game takes forever.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #875 (isolation #64) » Sat May 06, 2017 7:47 pm

Post by Titus »

I love how my scumreads push me thinking kmd was dead as a slip. There's only one kpn. Mod confirmed. It's literally impossible for me to have submitted a kill on kmd.

I'd bet my bottom dollar Math and Chickadee are scum.
mastina I want to sort when she gets back.
Firescreamer needs to fight me about something.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #883 (isolation #65) » Sun May 07, 2017 3:31 am

Post by Titus »

In post 882, FireScreamer wrote:
In post 875, Titus wrote:I love how my scumreads push me thinking kmd was dead as a slip. There's only one kpn. Mod confirmed. It's literally impossible for me to have submitted a kill on kmd.

Well right now I want Math lynched and don't want Gamma lynched. We will fite at some point but we ain't fighting on either of those
You got any other reads?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #893 (isolation #66) » Sun May 07, 2017 4:09 am

Post by Titus »

In post 892, Not Chara wrote:
In post 875, Titus wrote:I love how my scumreads push me thinking kmd was dead as a slip. There's only one kpn. Mod confirmed. It's literally impossible for me to have submitted a kill on kmd.

i don't understand why it's impossible. why isn't it possible that, assuming you were scum, you were the one granted the kill at night?
Nero died lol.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #897 (isolation #67) » Sun May 07, 2017 4:11 am

Post by Titus »

In post 894, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:What happened to mastina?
She's vla on weekends.

@Not Chara, Redirector is urban legend at this point. Tbh, it's a better sell to say I just outright killed Nero but that's harder to sell than a slip and Titus got her wires crossed.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #898 (isolation #68) » Sun May 07, 2017 4:12 am

Post by Titus »

In post 896, Not Chara wrote:actually, why does scum Titus even submit a kill on Kmd.
did you get who died mixed up because only the wrestler is listed, and not the player?
Exactly.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #902 (isolation #69) » Sun May 07, 2017 4:19 am

Post by Titus »

In post 899, MathBlade wrote:Scum Titus submits a kill on KMD because she said Mastina and KMD crumbed masons.
It wasn't a crumb. mastina outright said as much in the dead thread.

Still Math, you always push these slip things and you just even did it in a flipped scum game.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #904 (isolation #70) » Sun May 07, 2017 4:23 am

Post by Titus »

In post 903, MathBlade wrote:
In post 902, Titus wrote:
In post 899, MathBlade wrote:Scum Titus submits a kill on KMD because she said Mastina and KMD crumbed masons.
It wasn't a crumb. mastina outright said as much in the dead thread.

Still Math, you always push these slip things and you just even did it in a flipped scum game.
I didn't say it was a slip I said that posting sequence was not good. Huge difference there but the way you are reacting is fishy as fuck.
Sure. Go ahead.

I'll just stay over here and keep lynching you or Chickadee. Pretty sure you're partners anyway.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #999 (isolation #71) » Sun May 07, 2017 5:14 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 998, Chickadee wrote:
In post 997, Narna wrote:VOTE: Titus

Titus and Chickadee need to be politely escorted out of the game. I'm surprised the later hasn't been yet. I'm sorry tywin. I forgot you were RC ^^ Still possible scum, but not "scummy as shit."

What have I done that would warrant being politely escorted from the game?
I agree. Polite isn't the manner I'd use. I prefer lynchings.

As for you, Narna, if you want me politely escorted from the thread, you'll have to murder me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1001 (isolation #72) » Sun May 07, 2017 5:27 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1000, Narna wrote:

Titus and Chickadee need to be politely escorted out of the game. I'm surprised the later hasn't been yet. I'm sorry tywin. I forgot you were RC ^^ Still possible scum, but not "scummy as shit."

You're too reactionary, and I think going along with the Gamma wagon is the safe play for scum I feel. My first thought when Gamma claimed lyncher was venge it, and I fail to see how that should change just because he claimed a different anti-town.
Titus wrote:

I agree. Polite isn't the manner I'd use. I prefer lynchings.

As for you, Narna, if you want me politely escorted from the thread, you'll have to murder me.
Sounds kinda rude to me. You still sr Chickadee?
Yup. They still haven't scumhunted at all. Nothing's really changed. *shrug* Math and Chickadee are still obviously partners as it was yesterday until RC shot and subbed out.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1006 (isolation #73) » Sun May 07, 2017 6:05 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1004, gerryoat wrote:

I understand Math but, why chickadee?
Find me one post where they try to solve anyone's alignment yet. We're on day 2.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1036 (isolation #74) » Mon May 08, 2017 4:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1032, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1031, MariaR wrote:
In post 1019, Peptobislawl wrote:The number of people trying to push town away from the gamma lynch makes me agree with whoever said this is a high scumcount game. I'd check who that is, but I have to be up early.
People are trying to get the wagon away from 3p so high scum count????

Thought process need answering help
Scum haven't hit a townie yet. Scum want to save scum to get rid of Town.
By opening themselves up to a vengekill, Gamma is the safe place for scum. Not town so no venge, and he's claimed not town so scum can say votepark there and not scumhunt.

Also, not getting into a semantics argument with you.

If Gamma and I were off the table, who would you vote?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1039 (isolation #75) » Mon May 08, 2017 5:11 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1037, massive wrote:The fact that I haven't townread PV is worrying.
Seconded, but he's VLA on weekends. Thread is slow so he should be here today.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1045 (isolation #76) » Mon May 08, 2017 6:15 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1040, MariaR wrote:
In post 1036, Titus wrote:
In post 1032, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1031, MariaR wrote:
In post 1019, Peptobislawl wrote:The number of people trying to push town away from the gamma lynch makes me agree with whoever said this is a high scumcount game. I'd check who that is, but I have to be up early.
People are trying to get the wagon away from 3p so high scum count????

Thought process need answering help
Scum haven't hit a townie yet. Scum want to save scum to get rid of Town.
By opening themselves up to a vengekill, Gamma is the safe place for scum. Not town so no venge, and he's claimed not town so scum can say votepark there and not scumhunt.

Also, not getting into a semantics argument with you.

If Gamma and I were off the table, who would you vote?
Didn't even think of this but agreed
Yeah and the fact Math cannot answer this question should be alarming, if they are pushing a large scum population theory.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1062 (isolation #77) » Mon May 08, 2017 9:53 am

Post by Titus »

@KMD, Math tunnels on me as scum because they fear me. They literally just confessed to doing that in the last scumgame they flipped in, so nope not buying it.

@Chickadee, I can't throw shade when you're practically living under a tree. You are the human version of shade.

I kinda get why Fart subbed out. Game needs more death.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1067 (isolation #78) » Mon May 08, 2017 10:20 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1063, DodgeTheSaint wrote:
In post 1049, Kmd4390 wrote:Dodge, I don't see gerry as someone who will attack someone the same way Titus would if that's what you mean. I just don't know if that's by choice or personality. You use the word "confident". Confident players don't tend to lose that confidence as scum and tend to want to control the game rather than skate by. I mean if you're right then yeah you have a very strong case. I'm just not so sure this playstyle from gerry is specific to this game or an intentional attempt to coast. It might be, but I don't know that.
I used the word confident to describe that Gerry is posting the way he is posting because he wants to. I don't mean confident as confrontational. You can be confident in mafia and not grab the game by the throat. Nor am I concerning myself with any overarching meta or playstyle of his or not. I'm pointing out that what Gerry is doing, in this game, I find scummy.

Vote: Gamma

That's L-1 by my count. There you go Titus, if the game needs more death, you can provide it.
I'd rather be lynching Math.

Do you need this to happen?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1070 (isolation #79) » Mon May 08, 2017 10:24 am

Post by Titus »

Whatever, I want to get drinks tonight and play Civ 6.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1101 (isolation #80) » Mon May 08, 2017 2:29 pm

Post by Titus »

Weee I didn't hammer.

Down for mastina and kma as buddies but not sure mastina would be that dumb given Star Wars.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1125 (isolation #81) » Mon May 08, 2017 5:08 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1121, Narna wrote:The fact that multiple people have expressed concern with Chickadee yet she's never been wagoned is also quite unnerving. Her "Town's wincon is to lynch scum" but also pings me as a tad lamist.
She was wagoned at the start of D1.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1139 (isolation #82) » Tue May 09, 2017 4:42 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1136, Narna wrote:Oh those 4 stopped caring a while ago. gee
Yeah well Math is hard defending Chickadee and scum in their own right. I only got one vote.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1161 (isolation #83) » Tue May 09, 2017 11:36 am

Post by Titus »

I think Dodge is right. :( I'd rather have Math but there's zero in the way of talking.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1321 (isolation #84) » Thu May 11, 2017 1:34 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1284, gerryoat wrote:UNVOTE: Gerry

I just remembered. There is likely 5 or more scumteams now based on what i just said, so i can't grudge.
This + people asking the mod if there are any town.

VOTE: Gerry

Let's do this Dodge.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1323 (isolation #85) » Thu May 11, 2017 1:40 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1322, Kmd4390 wrote:Maria, why is genuine emotion a town tell? And why do you want attention on majiffy, pere, and leon? Are you scumreading them?
maria wrote:I know I've read that part I just don't understand why that's a slip
I don't think it is. Gerry's softer play yesterday and then today's stretch of posting is pretty scummy though. And the whole "lynch dodge tomorrow" in a game where all town is vengeful implies that gerry won't have a venge shot. (Although if gerry does flip town, I'd hope he wouldn't shoot dodge who he and I both town read)
Here, you're seeming to imply that gerry townreads dodge, while saying Dodge should be lynched tomorrow? I think you've got one too many pronouns.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1325 (isolation #86) » Thu May 11, 2017 1:44 pm

Post by Titus »

Mod: Were Math and Nero teamed? The colors in the first post seem to imply it, but Gamma flipped yellow and he has no partners? Please clarify.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1329 (isolation #87) » Thu May 11, 2017 1:50 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1326, Kmd4390 wrote:
In post 1323, Titus wrote:
In post 1322, Kmd4390 wrote:Maria, why is genuine emotion a town tell? And why do you want attention on majiffy, pere, and leon? Are you scumreading them?
maria wrote:I know I've read that part I just don't understand why that's a slip
I don't think it is. Gerry's softer play yesterday and then today's stretch of posting is pretty scummy though. And the whole "lynch dodge tomorrow" in a game where all town is vengeful implies that gerry won't have a venge shot. (Although if gerry does flip town, I'd hope he wouldn't shoot dodge who he and I both town read)
Here, you're seeming to imply that gerry townreads dodge, while saying Dodge should be lynched tomorrow? I think you've got one too many pronouns.
Wasn't that pretty much what gerry said though?
In post 1324, MariaR wrote:
I never said genuine emotion is a town tell I left that out because I know it can be from scum I do think it's towny from gerry because this feels real and I've only ever seen Gerry upset once and it wasn't even in a game of mafia I doubt he'd lose his cool over someone sring him, I think majiffy pere and leon are null (I have a slight sr on maj) but my main point besides that is I just feel like there coasting and no one is saying anything about it there are a select few loud voices and everyone else is hiding behind those voices
I don't understand your reasons for townreading gerry or for bringing up the emotion then.
I need clarification on exactly what you felt Gerry said.

If Gerry was townreading Dodge, then lynching Dodge tomorrow doesn't make sense because he's talking about lynching his townread, fuck the vengeful comment. So where do you get the idea that Gerry is townreading Dodge?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1332 (isolation #88) » Thu May 11, 2017 1:55 pm

Post by Titus »

I found it myself. Gerry's thought process doesn't make sense unless spiteful here.

I'm ok lynching Gerry but I'm actually wanting it less after talking with you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1335 (isolation #89) » Thu May 11, 2017 2:02 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1334, Kmd4390 wrote:
In post 1332, Titus wrote:I found it myself. Gerry's thought process doesn't make sense unless spiteful here.

I'm ok lynching Gerry but
I'm actually wanting it less after talking with you.
Can I ask why to the bolded? That seems weird to me.
You're wierding me out. Gerry seems to want Dodge lynched for being an idiot, as in he's more concerned with the humiliation.

You just seem to be like omg hurry up kinda thing. Like a used car salesman.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1341 (isolation #90) » Thu May 11, 2017 2:14 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1336, Kmd4390 wrote:Maria seemed to think the whole vig "slip" was the only reason for the gerry wagon. I just wanted to show that there's more to it than that. I'd like everyone to check in just like I wanted yesterday, but barring a guilty result I'm perfectly ready for gerry to be the consensus lynch so maybe that's what you're seeing? I wouldn't say "omg hurry up" exactly, but yeah I want a gerry lynch to be today's end result at this point.
Sure, gerry's scummy and an acceptable lynch but seems like this game has had a lot of consensus hurry up type starts through it, even from the pregame. Like just hurry up and find something arguable, consensus it and move on.

What are your current reads?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1368 (isolation #91) » Thu May 11, 2017 7:22 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Chickadee

I'd rather do this over Majiffy. I'm also down for lynching kmd but I don't think others will come around on that with so many useless slots.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1376 (isolation #92) » Fri May 12, 2017 4:08 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1369, FireScreamer wrote:What's the non math associative for the read (on Chickadee) Titus?
I added parenthesis to show what I think you're asking.

Look through Chickadee's ISO. Find a post where they are curious rather than lashing out. I can't.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1392 (isolation #93) » Fri May 12, 2017 6:25 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1388, Kmd4390 wrote:And I feel like emotional town would sound more like "I should self vote and venge kill you" than "if I can get five people to vote you tomorrow I'll self vote".
He cares more about humiliating dodge than winning.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1396 (isolation #94) » Fri May 12, 2017 7:48 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1395, gerryoat wrote:Basically what titus said. I find it questionable that kmd still pushes on the flawed logic
Chickadee today, kmd tomorrow?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1399 (isolation #95) » Fri May 12, 2017 7:52 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1397, gerryoat wrote:Why do you Sr chick? For the math thing? Isn't math's partner already dead tho?
Total lack of scumhunting. Math looked like a partner for protecting Chickadee but their team was just lol oppose Titus mode.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1401 (isolation #96) » Fri May 12, 2017 7:55 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1400, MariaR wrote:Titus is mafia for not hugging me yet this game btw.

More peeps need to give input on majjify Leon and pere
Do things worth hugging. :-p
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1402 (isolation #97) » Fri May 12, 2017 7:56 am

Post by Titus »

P.S. i would lynch those but I'd rather lynch obvscum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1406 (isolation #98) » Fri May 12, 2017 8:08 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1403, MariaR wrote:WTF Okay I may have not been on one scum wagon and defended one of them but that doesn't mean I'm not TRYING HERE OKAY ;~;
That's why I don't care to lynch you just yet. I just am not hugging you because in PyP, I know you're that good.

I think your last post has pronoun confusion. I am going for the most obvious scum with the higher wagon. If Chickadee was ruled out again, I would join a wagon on those.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1407 (isolation #99) » Fri May 12, 2017 8:08 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1405, gerryoat wrote:If there is 6 teams like I think now, I think there is definitely at least 2 nafia who jumped on my wagon.
Look in the middle. That's the most frequently overlooked place.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1411 (isolation #100) » Fri May 12, 2017 8:23 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1409, MariaR wrote:
In post 1406, Titus wrote:
In post 1403, MariaR wrote:WTF Okay I may have not been on one scum wagon and defended one of them but that doesn't mean I'm not TRYING HERE OKAY ;~;
That's why I don't care to lynch you just yet. I just am not hugging you because in PyP, I know you're that good.

I think your last post has pronoun confusion. I am going for the most obvious scum with the higher wagon. If Chickadee was ruled out again, I would join a wagon on those.
I'm confused in the first part it seems like you're saying "I know you're bad so it's why I'm not lynching you" but in the second part it's like "I know you're that good"

o-o
You're that good at scum so I'm not Tring you. I don't think you're bad or fake here. I believe in my reads more.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1414 (isolation #101) » Fri May 12, 2017 8:49 am

Post by Titus »

If we have that many scum though, why static game?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1483 (isolation #102) » Sat May 13, 2017 5:10 am

Post by Titus »

Hey, can we just vote Chickadee for that blatant sheeping unvote?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1496 (isolation #103) » Sat May 13, 2017 8:16 am

Post by Titus »

Tywin's OMGUS is terrible. He was perfectly fine voting the counter to Gerry until Gerry suspected him.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1506 (isolation #104) » Sun May 14, 2017 4:25 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1503, Chickadee wrote:VOTE: tywin

I've expressed reads on this slot

I'm in mobile right now
Chickadee hops onto another major wagon. Wow.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1508 (isolation #105) » Sun May 14, 2017 4:29 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1507, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 1496, Titus wrote:Tywin's OMGUS is terrible. He was perfectly fine voting the counter to Gerry until Gerry suspected him.
I'm fine voting either one. Gerry didn't wanna interact with me, while Chickadee somewhat did. Hence, Gerry got my vote. It was a tie otherwise, and I think theyre a team. They gave every excuse not to vote each other. It looks pretty obvious to me. Her unvote looks real bad too.
Then vote Chickadee. Gerry wagon is dead.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1510 (isolation #106) » Sun May 14, 2017 4:47 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1509, Chickadee wrote:I. AM. TOWN.

Ugh

I expressed SRing Tywin YESTERDAY. I didn't go into detail, but I expressed it. And then Gerry and I talked about getting behind a twin lynch a page or two ago.
Can you go into details on all your reads?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1520 (isolation #107) » Sun May 14, 2017 8:00 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1515, Majiffy wrote:
In post 1448, gerryoat wrote:
In post 1446, Majiffy wrote:Because that's what your posts responding to anyone inferring a scumread on you looks like.

You did it to FS and now you're doing it to Tywin.
I actually TR Fire so, idk what you mean.
So you're just mudslinging a TR for no reason then, because that makes things better.
In post 1458, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Could you explain to me like I'm 5 the definition of flailing, Majiffy?
Think of a child throwing a tantrum, wildly grasping at anything they think could even possibly help them
In post 1483, Titus wrote:Hey, can we just vote Chickadee for that blatant sheeping unvote?
Why are you avoiding talking to me 1 on 1?
In post 1499, FireScreamer wrote:Jiffy lynch>>Chickadee lynch>>>Tywin Lynch>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gerry lynch.
Got your arrows backwards
In post 1508, Titus wrote:Then vote Chickadee. Gerry wagon is dead.
The lead wagon is dead?

Vs the wagon no one will explain to anyone not on it?

UHHHH
*shrug*

I've explained it. Either you see it or you don't.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1521 (isolation #108) » Sun May 14, 2017 8:00 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1519, gerryoat wrote:VOTE: Majiffy

I'd actually be willing to settle on this. Read the iso please
Not a fan of this actually with Jiffy's recent reply. He's probably only scum if he's scum with Chickadee.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1530 (isolation #109) » Sun May 14, 2017 2:57 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1522, gerryoat wrote:why chickadee? what partner tells did they give? majiffy hasn't really done much
Generally, Jiffy doesn't flail around about people not following his reads as much. As it's not a partner tell but I don't think scum!Jiffy goes this far to defend Chickadee unless he's town or partnered with her.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1590 (isolation #110) » Tue May 16, 2017 8:18 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1581, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1579, Kmd4390 wrote:
In post 1573, gerryoat wrote:Tywin can you explain your conditions on your day vig or was it unconditional
Why do you want this answered?

I agree with not chara on pepto. Pepto, what specifically do you agree with about the chick case?

Pere, what posts of tywin's did you read as town? And why is attempting to sort scum reads a town tell when we have multiple teams in this game? Same applies to your gerry read too actually.
Probably start with - (of his).

As for the second part, because if they are scumhunting scum, then their goal is also finding scum.

It's a bonus if they shoot each other.

Plus the dayvig thing. Don't see one scumteam getting that and not the other. Really points to it being town role.
Why are you supposing only two scumteams?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1603 (isolation #111) » Tue May 16, 2017 10:07 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: kmd

Let's do this, gerry.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1608 (isolation #112) » Tue May 16, 2017 11:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1605, MariaR wrote:Titus who's your partner?
The mod.

Who is yours?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1610 (isolation #113) » Tue May 16, 2017 12:11 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1609, MariaR wrote:
In post 1608, Titus wrote:
In post 1605, MariaR wrote:Titus who's your partner?
The mod.

Who is yours?
you <3
Well, help me lynch scum from the other factions then. If we're both on scum together, you'll get hugs every day that happens. k?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1613 (isolation #114) » Tue May 16, 2017 12:13 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1611, MariaR wrote:YAY I LIKE THIS GAME! Let's start with jif
*shakes head* Jif isn't scum unless with Chickadee. So, that's a poor place for a vote.

kmd or Chickadee are better.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1614 (isolation #115) » Tue May 16, 2017 12:14 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1612, McMenno wrote:
In post 1603, Titus wrote:VOTE: kmd

Let's do this, gerry.
the hell is this
Me tired of a stalled useless gamestate with a bunch of garbage wagons that aren't going anywhere and scum refusing to move off of them because we can't get our acts together.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1669 (isolation #116) » Thu May 18, 2017 11:01 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: mastina

At some point mastina should at least read the thread and notice that every slot that FoSed me has flipped scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1670 (isolation #117) » Thu May 18, 2017 11:01 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1667, Chickadee wrote:Day ended because of mod kills. Not lynching. :/

Also @MariaR, i think the current case against Mastina is the lack of posts, unless i missed where someone said something else. It's a really weak case.

I feel like most people at this point are just throwing things in any direction to see if something sticks.
This is still scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1744 (isolation #118) » Fri May 19, 2017 7:00 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1743, Tywin Lannister wrote:I just think she's third party based on her "only Titus" vote pattern and how she wasn't modkilled with the other scum. She's gotta be someone's win con to remain I think. That means lyncher/lynchee like gamma/massive imo.

If it's lynch the lurker phase, then pepto makes more sense. He prod dodges, but does nothing. His vote on mastina is hypocritical too. I think he's scum and is a better bet than mastina right now. The depression thing also looks legit. All her posts show the same kind of thing.
I think the modkills were because the entire team was lurking. Mastina has had far too much defense not to be scum with kmd at this point. They claimed masons, but kmd is gradually walking that back in case Mastina is lynched.

Second, I am a lyncher of all the flipped and unflipped scum.

I don't mind a lurker lynch here to give the game life, I'm just suspicious because this is a counter to Mastina.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1752 (isolation #119) » Fri May 19, 2017 9:32 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1747, Almost50 wrote:I said I was giving her ONE more chance, and she has just exhausted that chance.

VOTE: Mastina

And I really don't get you guys. ONE content-less move from her and you all are jumping off her wagon like rats off a sinking ship?? Tywin said it best. Mastina will NEVER be available for this game.

And it's against her rules to read at night?? When she hasn't been reading anything ever?? And she says she would replace out and then doesn't, and you are OK with that?? Like, Holly Gennaro McClane!!! Duh!

Let me ask you this: If >I< was doing it, would you have let me be the way you do her?? WOULD YOU? What if Titus was doing that? If they are lynchers on each other then I say give Titus the win and get it over with. She earned it just by being IN the game.

That said, let's find out if this is indeed the case. VOTE MASTINA PLEASE!
In post 1749, Tywin Lannister wrote:I'd give Titus the win over mastina for sure, but I want to win too. That means scum go first. If it really comes down to it though, idc much. I'd rather not waste the chance of lynching scum before someone I think is a third party a la gamma/massive. I could be wrong though.
I'll make you both happy as I'm not a lyncher.

VOTE: Mastina
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1768 (isolation #120) » Sat May 20, 2017 11:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1756, Leonshade wrote:And what does that matter in this setup? Even if you're right about mastina being scum, that doesn't make Pepto town. At best you can conclude that they're not buddies, and that's only because Pepto tried to shift the pressure off him to mastina.
Mastina being a practical no read lock vote on me has huge benefits for any scum just looking to survive as she'll only vote me, as opposed to Pepto might vote them. Scum have no incentive to vote mastina fmpov atm.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1777 (isolation #121) » Sat May 20, 2017 1:57 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1774, mastina wrote:
In post 8, Peptobislawl wrote:Hey all, I guess the game's starting for real now. For Narna's benifit, the most important conversation over in the locker room is weather mastina is town or scum for thinking grey was in the game. Most thought it was NAI, but Math (i think it was) kept the argument alive saying it was town. Correct me if i'm wrong, though.
This is scum doing IIoA: appearing to be helpful but doing nothing of actual substance. To wit: Pepto is saying what happened but not weighing in with an opinion of his own.

He's staying out of the spotlight, and especially in multiball, that's scum.
Lol, First serious post of the game. IioA just happens to be arguing major counter wagon is scum.

Completely sweeps under the rug Pepto analyzing scum Math.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1779 (isolation #122) » Sat May 20, 2017 2:05 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1778, mastina wrote:
In post 43, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 42, Not Chara wrote:did you see the part where she reconsidered it after i brought up the towngame where mastina didn't open with her gimmick? i lost access soon after that.
apparently not. Why is Titus not being her usual stubborn self?
Which reminds me about Titus.

Titus has been my vote from the get-go because Titus was my strongest scumread, and it was for exactly that. Titus was being a mediator--specifically, a scum mediator. She wasn't being "loud". She was subdued. Staying in the background. No, she wasn't lurking, not even actively so. She was giving reads and reasons. But she wasn't pushing them hard and with strength. It was softer for the most part.

Then there was who she was choosing to attack/defend. The players she was attacking were players she knew that when fighting she could make it sound like it was a TvT argument: players she butts heads with often regardless of alignment. It's easy. It's safe. It's something which she can do without being controversial.

Throw in that Nero was nightkilled (and Nero would not be nightkilled by scum scumhunting; Nero would be shot by
scum viewing Nero as a threat
), and you've got a very good case for Titus to be scum.
More lies. I've been pushing Chickadee since the start. This is my first game (that I am aware of) with Chickadee. I've been pushing things hard and with strength, so if you're going to lie, lie harder.
Second, I didn't pick a fight with Nero. Nero flat out pushes me as every alignment and was scum. Math and Nero were partners and were picking that garbage. I did push Math because I knew they were scum, I was just wrong about them being scum with Chickadee.
I picked people to attack and defend based on them being town or scum.

So, why don't you try again?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1792 (isolation #123) » Sat May 20, 2017 3:23 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1790, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1782, gerryoat wrote:Titus just let her catch up lol
This.
Hard to let outright lies go through but ok. I will trust you guys.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1857 (isolation #124) » Sat May 20, 2017 9:02 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1813, mastina wrote:
In post 1856, gerryoat wrote:yeah im not lynching mastina today
You do realize that mastina's scumreads vote her and her townreads are mostly not voting her right? And that she's done a selection of posts that completely butcher their context?
For instance..
In post 477, Titus wrote:This doesn't look like a short d1.
As far as blatantly-scumtastic votes come.
This would probably make my top-ten list of all time.
Because, uh.
Yeah.

Read this fucking post.
"This doesn't look like a short D1, VOTE: largest wagon."
That is not town.
That is scum, through and through.
This vote was cast when RC asked for 24 hours to deliver a scum lynch. I gave it to him. No one joined. I went back to the Math wagon.

Mastina leaves out the context and declares it scummy.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1861 (isolation #125) » Sun May 21, 2017 4:48 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1858, Almost50 wrote:*Sigh*

Not 100%, but -at least- she's delivering, so I'm mildly content.

VOTE: Pepto
It's lies, bullshit, and nothing Mastina can't walk away from. There's no analysis but everyone voting me is scum. I am with Tywin.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1937 (isolation #126) » Mon May 22, 2017 9:35 am

Post by Titus »

I 100% Agree with Tywin's post but for the blacklist comment.

MariaR, there's a wagon on Mastina.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1945 (isolation #127) » Mon May 22, 2017 1:33 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1943, gerryoat wrote:i'm starting to think tywin might be town based solely on the fact that i dont think mafia would say something that scummy, and push on it so scummily.
Nothing he's said has been scummy at all.

Mastina came, posted an IIoA fosing all the people suspecting her with lies, garbage and innuendo, and didn't catch up with the thread. Nothing's current so zero accountability.

To let Mastina get away with that is to let scum lurk in larges.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1949 (isolation #128) » Mon May 22, 2017 2:33 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1948, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1947, MariaR wrote:
In post 1946, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:We have 9 days left.

Could everyone just shut the fuck up so Mastina can finish? Some of her conclusions aren't final.
Can you help me shut the fuck up?
FTFY.

Please. I want a Mastina that's in the present, not constantly stuck in the past. Real time interaction is more important here.
Yeah, that's mastina's thing not being caught up here, so she avoids the attention. I don't expect her to give current reads or to have anything but the people voting me are scum and those voting Pepto are town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1952 (isolation #129) » Mon May 22, 2017 3:00 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1951, DodgeTheSaint wrote:Titus, if you confirm that you are a lyncher on mastina I'll follow you until you meet that win condition.
Can I pretend to be?

I believe my wincondition involves lynching Mastina. Is that good?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1964 (isolation #130) » Tue May 23, 2017 5:58 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1960, McMenno wrote:
In post 1937, Titus wrote:I 100% Agree with Tywin's post but for the blacklist comment.

MariaR, there's a wagon on Mastina.
so you agree that kuroi would've modkilled/replaced mastina if she was town?
If a whole team lurks, the mod modkills them. It's an incentive not to lurk. A similar mechanic makes sense for town. Basically, someone probably needs Mastina alive for their wincondition. I just happen to think mastina and kmd are partners.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1965 (isolation #131) » Tue May 23, 2017 5:59 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1959, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:The whole staying in the past is a thing I guess but, I think mastina would be smart enough to know that wouldn't work in the long haul.
That's probably why mastina did half a catch up and only said those TRing mastina are town and those SRing mastina are scum.

That did a lot to derail her wagon.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1966 (isolation #132) » Tue May 23, 2017 6:00 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1956, Kmd4390 wrote:This is eerily similar to what you said about me in Adventure Mafia when I had trouble keeping up. Remember how I was town there?
I do not recall this game.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1976 (isolation #133) » Tue May 23, 2017 9:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1969, Kmd4390 wrote:
In post 1966, Titus wrote:
In post 1956, Kmd4390 wrote:This is eerily similar to what you said about me in Adventure Mafia when I had trouble keeping up. Remember how I was town there?
I do not recall this game.
Large normal modded by sircakez.
In post 1968, gerryoat wrote:@kmd yeah, pretty much. But it's a weak read.
You know that's pretty widely accepted as one of those logical fallacy things, right?
I will review that game.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2009 (isolation #134) » Tue May 23, 2017 7:15 pm

Post by Titus »

Eight days left to get on a decent wagon people.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2010 (isolation #135) » Tue May 23, 2017 7:15 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2007, Tywin Lannister wrote:VOTE: pepto

No chpice, since scum love their partner mastina. So lame
There is plenty of choice. WTF are you saying? This wagon on you came out of nowhere. That doesn't mean you have to vote against a mastina wagon.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2012 (isolation #136) » Tue May 23, 2017 8:13 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2011, MariaR wrote:I see no bad wagons here
You mean how mastina, chickadee,and kmd get wagoned but never sticks?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2031 (isolation #137) » Wed May 24, 2017 9:48 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2014, MariaR wrote:
In post 2012, Titus wrote:
How is that relevant with scum teams of 2?
Have you asked yourself why these wagons fail? If there's really a skittering of scumteams, they'd want to make sure there's certain groups that protect them. Chickadee continuing to FoS no one makes her an excellent target (I'm not counting the OMGUS), mastina's garbage catchup and perpetual votepark screams to scum ("Keep me and Titus in the game and you'll never get my vote. It'll always be on Titus."), kmd's omgus style posting and completely and total lack of paranoia on mastina is also suspect.

Yet, counterwagons keep coming up.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2032 (isolation #138) » Wed May 24, 2017 9:49 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2026, Leonshade wrote:
In post 2024, Peptobislawl wrote:
In post 2021, Leonshade wrote:
In post 2019, Peptobislawl wrote:I'm Iron Sheik, survivor. Any last questions you want me to answer?
Could you explain how your wincon is worded in a little more detail?
I win if I am alive when the game ends, and I can win with any faction. Standard survivor deal.
Was trying to figure out whether a survivor even makes sense in this setup. Town wincon is pretty vague, I guess a survivor could be a part of "all you".

50/50 chance you're telling the truth. I won't hammer you right now, and I think I want Tywin more than a probable survivor. Though it's not worth the risk of taking you to the endgame, so even if you don't get lynched today, you probably won't make it to the endgame unless we keep lynching scum.
and not mastina because?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2034 (isolation #139) » Wed May 24, 2017 9:50 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2030, mastina wrote:I'm not seeing KMD trying to manipulate gerry; I'm not seeing KMD trying to blindly lynch gerry; I'm not seeing KMD trying to turn the whole town against gerry; I'm seeing KMD be open and honest about his process, and explaining his issues fully and entirely. I get them, I follow them, and I empathize with them.
If KMD scumreads Gerry, KMD should be trying to get the town to turn against Gerry as he's widely and universally townread. KMD isn't doing much explaining of all, but rather he's shading Gerry.

Of course, you're like a broken record defending KMD at this point, dismissing any points brought against them.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2038 (isolation #140) » Wed May 24, 2017 9:54 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2036, MariaR wrote:
In post 2031, Titus wrote:
Have you asked yourself why these wagons fail? If there's really a skittering of scumteams, they'd want to make sure there's certain groups that protect them. Chickadee continuing to FoS no one makes her an excellent target (I'm not counting the OMGUS), mastina's garbage catchup and perpetual votepark screams to scum ("Keep me and Titus in the game and you'll never get my vote. It'll always be on Titus."), kmd's omgus style posting and completely and total lack of paranoia on mastina is also suspect.

Doesn't the low hanging fruit theory go out the window with a game like this people are still trying to scumhunt there are a ton of scum teams so they have to make reads and scumhunt too but if they want to protect them they have to make up bs townreads or scumread them but not vote. Did you ever think that they'd try to change up their play if it was so blatantly scummy?
Can you change the "theys" in this post? Are you referring to my suspects or the players not voting them?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2040 (isolation #141) » Wed May 24, 2017 10:02 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2039, MariaR wrote:
@MOD Can we get some prods I feel like people need prods sorry if mistaken

I don't know I've said this many times but I feel like a select few people are playing this game and when I go check the list of alive people this doesn't feel like a 17 player game it feels like a 9 or 10 person game I feel like we have a lot of scum who are making 1 post or 2 posts every other day and we need to weed them out or at least get more people active I could be bias mostly because It's upsetting to me that so little people are doing much but I think that's the case (scum in lurkers) Thoughts?
It's possible. I really think this is a three to four active player game. Then there's the mastina/kmd circle jerk, chickadee active lurking, lurkers.

You, me, Tywin, gerry are like the ones I feel really good about. Maybe gamma. Most of the game I hardly remember their posting at all. It's like they directly avoid engaging the game. With the amount of lurkers that benefit from keeping my scumreads alive, it makes it hard to lynch her. Then, if they're not on a wagon, they'll never get vigged.

I'm going to have to see who the hell hasn't been on wagons aren't I?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2043 (isolation #142) » Wed May 24, 2017 10:05 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2041, MariaR wrote:
In post 2038, Titus wrote:
In post 2036, MariaR wrote:
In post 2031, Titus wrote:

Doesn't the low hanging fruit theory go out the window with a game like this people are still trying to scumhunt there are a ton of scum teams so they have to make reads and scumhunt too but if they want to protect them they have to make up bs townreads or scumread them but not vote. Did you ever think that they'd try to change up their play if it was so blatantly scummy?
Can you change the "theys" in this post? Are you referring to my suspects or the players not voting them?
Mostly anyone really I was just talking about scum (and your suspects) in a game like this where town has a vengeful land it's a scum team of 2 you're trying to look towny as scum now that's a "no shit maria" but think about it deeper then that I don't see why people like mastina would openly attack you and keep going for you I think she really does think you're scum and wants you lynched now that doesn't really matter but it's the way she's doing it that's towny to me when I look at her play at face value It looks ew but I don't see why scum her just says "I'ma vote one person until it sticks" I think she'd move to other places
It's exactly what I'd do as scum.
Votepark one person. ---> Not a threat to scum.
Be behind. ---> Not a threat to scum.
Do the bare minimum to be perceived as genuine and not a threat to town. --> Unlikely to get venged.

As long as mastina knows I'm town and unlikely to get lynched, it's a solid recipe for pissing off no one and coasting.

The look townie setup you have leaves mastina open for a night kill.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2100 (isolation #143) » Thu May 25, 2017 4:33 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2097, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 2096, gerryoat wrote:Nice word vomit dodge. You can continue being wrong. Sorry for having progression on a previously lurk spot. I explained my thoughts on mastina
Except you're wrong. Blatantly wrong. Obviously wrong. Idiotically wrong.

Maybe you are this dumb as either alignment, so I wont call you scum for your impossible TR on mastina, but I'll call you an idiot. There is no scenario whatsoever that mastina is town in this game. You cannot use 'feels' as a way to break through logic and fact. Your feelings are wrong.
*shrug* This is quickly becoming who yells their feels the loudest and gets to be useless until people thank them for giving a shit ton of OMGUS.

Maybe Pepto's town flip will show them.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2101 (isolation #144) » Thu May 25, 2017 4:35 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2098, Kmd4390 wrote:I don't think the game should be about modding decisions when we don't have all of the information the mod does.
You mean, don't pay attention to the mod not modkilling mastina means she has a partner and kmd is the obvious partner since pregame.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2104 (isolation #145) » Thu May 25, 2017 4:58 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2103, Kmd4390 wrote:
In post 2101, Titus wrote:
In post 2098, Kmd4390 wrote:I don't think the game should be about modding decisions when we don't have all of the information the mod does.
You mean, don't pay attention to the mod not modkilling mastina means she has a partner and kmd is the obvious partner since pregame.
Maybe if you say it enough times it'll become true. :roll:

Chick, did you not see my request to let mastina finish or do you just disagree with it?
It worked for you.

P.S. Chickadee is scum but y'all knew that anyway.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3585 (isolation #146) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:23 pm

Post by Titus »

I'd like to think I woulda win if Chickadee hadn't got impatient and my partner didn't decide to leave me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3589 (isolation #147) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:33 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3588, mastina wrote:
In post 3585, Titus wrote:I'd like to think I woulda win if Chickadee hadn't got impatient and my partner didn't decide to leave me.
Not a chance. You were getting lynched the moment I started playing the game, it's just that by the time I did start playing you'd already been nightkilled.
Someday we'll see multiball in a real mafia game or I will fool you as scum. Someday.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”