Neon Genesis Evangelion Mafia (Game Over)

ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:50 am

Post by ace5993 »

Vote: SpyreX
for not voting anyone. Also a serious vote.

Amrun's cult mention is horrible.

Since I don't like leaving RVS without a random vote I'll compromise with a
OMGUS FoS: drewoftherushes
:D
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #21 (isolation #1) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:26 am

Post by ace5993 »

Candle Jack wrote:
ace5993 wrote:

Why SpyreX and not GreyICE or drewoftherushes, who are also not voting anyone?

drewoftherushes is voting someone, just not in that post. GreyICE at least did something to help the town in his post. Look at SpyreX's two posts and tell me how they were anything but complete fluff.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (isolation #2) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:31 am

Post by ace5993 »

Yeah that makes more sense GreyICE, I was struggling to understand why anyone who's ever played mafia before would say something like that >_>
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (isolation #3) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:14 am

Post by ace5993 »

Kast wrote:@Greyice-
How about you cut the crap and play the game? Flailing around randomly D1 like an idiot is just going to waste time and peg you for a useless VI. If you're scum, then keep it up, but if you're town, you're just going to hurt your credibility when you try to play seriously later.
In either case, you're just setting yourself up as lynch bait (either as a mislynch or a sacrificial bus) and that's clearly not playing to your win con

Kast you are aware that ICE's lastpost is sarcastic right? it was a real claim. What the hell is the bold supposed to mean? You think as scum he's going to sacrifice himself right away just so the other scums can bus him on a wagon with 14 people on it? /mindblown
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #35 (isolation #4) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:54 am

Post by ace5993 »

Candle Jack wrote:SpyreX is b) offering reads.

Care to point out where?

SpyreX is still scummier but unfortunately he doesn't have a wagon so
Unvote, Vote: Kast
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (isolation #5) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:30 pm

Post by ace5993 »

Kast wrote:@Candlejack-
Why on earth would people assume that GreyICE's allcaps "no, of course not" with that phrasing was anything other than a sarcastic response to Kast? Seriously, all it's missing is the "here's your sign" afterwards.
You're assuming his claim is true. If his claim was a joke, then he could easily have posted an upset/nonsensical drivel like he did in response to a perceived attack. If you need it broken down further, the second and third sentence specifically have no relevance to my actual post since
I had not implied any doubt or believe that his claim was a "fake claim"
but rather
I had explicitly contrasted the two possibilities of GreyIce claiming seriously against GreyIce joking
(let me know if you need the difference between a joke and an actual false claim explained).

If you believed the statement in bold why did you feel the need to do the italic statement. Also the bold statement is a lie:

@GreyIce-
Please clarify if your claim is serious.

And I can't find where you explicitly contrasted anything.

StevieT92 wrote:I'm not getting a really scummy read of Kast, but I don't think the wagon is completely unfounded, however I wouldn't like it to see it get out of hand.

"I don't think Kast is scummy, but I'll agree to a wagon on him, so long as it doesn't get so big that I have to actually make a stand".... yep

SpyreX is no longer scummy, just an unusual playstyle.
Last edited by Kdub on Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (isolation #6) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:32 pm

Post by ace5993 »

Mod: Would you mind fixing those tags in the post right above? Sorry :/

Fixed.
Last edited by Kdub on Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (isolation #7) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:08 pm

Post by ace5993 »

@Kast - I still do not see where you explicitly contrasted Grey joking vs Grey being serious. You've done two things related: firstly you asked if he was joking, which is not contrasting anything, just asking a question. The other time was when you made an actual contrast:

Flailing around randomly D1 like an idiot is just going to waste time and peg you for a useless VI. If you're scum, then keep it up, but if you're town, you're just going to hurt your credibility when you try to play seriously later. In either case, you're just setting yourself up as lynch bait (either as a mislynch or a sacrificial bus) and that's clearly not playing to your win con.

Yet still managed to avoid saying anything except that Grey was playing like an idiot. You don't even appear to consider grey scummy, so why are you wasting your time with this crap about him in the first place? You're distracting the town from scumhunting by... what, VI hunting? You are also not scumhunting proactively AT ALL right now, just sitting back and letting others do the work for you while you formulate reads, which is also scummy.

StevieT92 wrote:I also think that if this wagon for GreyIce grows we should eventually demand to hear this flavor.

This is blatant scum comment number two by Stevie. Whether he's a noob or not is irrelevant, this is just scum. Kast is a priority right now though since Stevie's actually posting useful stuff at the moment.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (isolation #8) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:24 am

Post by ace5993 »

ZeL1nK wrote:Wait, what? How is Stevie posting useful stuff? He's not actually scum hunting, he's just saying "X is a scum tell" and defending himself.

Scum voting and pressuring people, even for their own agenda, is more useful than scum not doing anything at all. This is because not only does an increase in wagon size increase the chance of getting a useful reaction out of the person the wagon is on, but also because it's easier to analyze the suspected scum, since he then has to make decisions regarding each case. Completely avoiding all the early wagons D1 is extremely scummy, and also dangerous later on if they aren't called out on it.

When you vote you have to think about what purpose the wagon will serve. Will a wagon on Kast, or a wagon on Stevie serve more purpose? In this case, a wagon on Stevie will accomplish very little; he's not going to significantly change his posting style because he's already trying to defend himself. A wagon on Kast will either force Kast to contribute to scumhunting as town or force him out of his comfort zone as scum.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (isolation #9) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:53 am

Post by ace5993 »

drewoftherushes wrote:I don't understand speculating on how the pressure of a wagon will alter the way that person posts - we have no idea how Stevie or Kast is going to react to a wagon until it happens, which is why we make it happen in the first place. To speculate that Stevie's posting style won't change is ridiculous.

That's exactly what we should be doing this early in the game, trying to find which wagon will be most useful. For me, if I find two people scummy, if one person is already defending themselves and trying to appear like they are scumhunting while the other is doing absolutely nothing, I'm going to suggest we wagon the one doing absolutely nothing. We can come back to Stevie later.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (isolation #10) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:58 am

Post by ace5993 »

Nocmen wrote:I agree with this, and the quote you reply to. Kast has handled the pressure very well so far with the votes. Then again, 4-5 votes isn't much in a large game. I am slightly curious as to how that changes if he gets a larger wagon on him.

Definitely starting to be more curious about Stevie. Not for the disagreement with the Kast wagon, but for hte vote on Amrun, as well as pressuring things that really don't need to be pressured right now.

This is wishy-washy nothingness. Curious is a scummy word. Also agreeing with both me AND drew is scummy. Drew is essentially saying we should wagon the scummiest to find reactions, I'm saying we should make the wagon that will prove most beneficial to town via reactions so we can more accurately figure out the scummiest. You can't really agree with both, even though it may appear like you can on the surface.

Nocmen's case on Stevie

And then you switch your vote. Essentially meaning you didn't agree with me at all, and were just trying to make friends. Nice try.

^Very weak couple of posts.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (isolation #11) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:15 am

Post by ace5993 »

Nocmen wrote:Drew said we get information based on their response to wagons. I was saying that I was satisfied a bit with Kast's response, and that we need to change wagons based on reactions. What exactly were you referring to by useful wagons? Defense against the wagons, or wagons as in who votes and why?

Kast hasn't changed his playstyle at all, it's still anti-town as of his last post. I would hardly call not caving in to the pressure of 4-5 votes anything to make Kast look town. Useful wagons early in day 1 are wagons that maximize our chance of finding scum. Read the post that you agreed with carefully and see if it's really possible to agree with it and also favor Stevie over Kast at the present time. Stevie will become a greater priority than Kast when Kast starts playing in a way that is both harder for scum to fake, and more beneficial in helping to catch scum. Right now, as I've said before, he's sitting on his ass "VI-hunting" and posting small comments on people just to make it look like he's doing something.

Nocmen wrote:I tried looking at Stevie to see the possibility of a wagon, but once I got to the third post the hypocracy and scumtells were screaming at me.

I agree with your case on Stevie, I was calling you out for buddying me/drew.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (isolation #12) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:29 pm

Post by ace5993 »

Kast wrote:If Stevie is town, I'm sure Ace is looking forward to boasting that he wasn't on the Stevie wagon.

Yeah right. For the record I absolutely think Stevie deserves to get
lynched
more than anyone else at the moment (and most likely deserves to get lynched today), however he's not the best
pressure
wagon candidate. I'm a little alarmed people want to be lynching anyone this early though, and no, I will absolutely not be part of a page 9 lynch wagon. I'm not one for unnecessarily dragging the day out but come on guys, it's day 1 and there are so many more avenues we can explore before the day ends. Reaction testing is most useful on D1, why are we not using it to our advantage?

Apparently I have NO support on the Kast wagon, although I still think how he's playing is potentially dangerous later on. Stevie's wagon is too large to hop to, as I said, I REALLY don't think we should end the day right now. In the meantime I will:

Unvote, Vote: Nocmen

as my third candidate for a wagon and just hope everyone else sees sense in not rushing to a quicklynch.

@SpyreX - I received no PM about "funny business".
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (isolation #13) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:55 am

Post by ace5993 »

ZeL1nK wrote:No PM.

@ace,

What exactly is wrong with a lynch on page 9 (10 now)? Is there a minimum amount of pages required for a lynch

No, I just think it's a waste to lose day 1 like this since it's one of the most important days in the game.

Amrun wrote:I just failed to explain them properly at first, which is why I immediately did.

It's unlikely for town to have to elaborate on their original story, very likely for scum. Also you didn't immediately explain it if you posted about it three times.

Happy to wagon either Amrun or Nocmen right now.

P-EDIT: Sheeping this early in the game isn't a scumtell; the case on Lobster is exceedingly bad.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (isolation #14) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:42 pm

Post by ace5993 »

Kast wrote:Willingness to switch to Amrun (and lack of dedication to Noc wagon) stand in contrast to ace's previously stated self-belief about wagoning the best person for getting a reaction regardless of scumminess of the suspect. His principles seem to have been abandoned in favor of trying to look like he is contributing to the game.

My principles have been reluctantly pushed to second priority at the moment because if there's no wagon, they serve no purpose.

Kast wrote:If you think there's something game relevant to post about my playstyle[...]

It's scummy.

Am I the only one who sees everything Kast posts as non-committal? At first sight I expected the long post to relieve some of my doubts about him but it's only reinforced them. Looking through the reads he has some good observations but waiting 10 pages to post things that concern him in a giant list is extremely scummy because they're easy to push to the side and ignore now.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (isolation #15) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:42 pm

Post by ace5993 »

Anyone who thinks Stevie is a townie at this point needs to lay out exactly
why
all his scumtells aren't scummy. I don't even see how his posts could be considered newb-town, being a supposed newb doesn't make everything you do not scummy.

*Insert obligatory mention of why Kast, Amrun, and Nocmen are better wagons*, however I think I'm beating a dead horse at this point :roll: I'm most interested in Stevie's claim right now anyway so I'll hold off on pushing those wagons for a day or two :p
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (isolation #16) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:06 pm

Post by ace5993 »

Yeah lynching a Rei claim day 1 is dumb. I don't think you need to go into intense setup speculation to figure out that lynching a claim of the most popular character in the source material right at the start of the game is stupid. He shouldn't claim his ability right now if scum knowing the ability lessens it's effect.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #448 (isolation #17) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:47 pm

Post by ace5993 »

Yeah this is a good wagon. Not as good as Kast but good:

Unvote, Vote: malthusis

@Nocmen:

No, SpyreX isn't scummy.

Yes, I was concerned.

I never said stevie "needs" to be lynched.

I made a point on Amrun, or rather agreed with someone else's point.

I thought Nocmen was being opportunistic early on but these recent
three
four
, soon to be five cases have alleviated those doubts a little, I don't see scum-Noc making 5 separate attempts at cases.

@CandlJack:

Do you realize how many people were still considering lynching Stevie after his claim? There's not much that can be said about such a scenario so I accept that it may have seemed like I was barning other players however no one had made the explicit point that lynching a Rei-claim is stupid no matter what.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #500 (isolation #18) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:47 pm

Post by ace5993 »

The wall on LC is OK but this:

populartajo wrote:
vollkan wrote:
LobsterCatapult wrote:
I think you being on Stevie's wagon is trying to get you townie points if stevie flips town

Should that second occurrence of "town" be "scum"? Because it doesn't make sense otherwise...

thoughts of this being a slip?

is a 100% Freudian slip ftw. I'd vote if it wasn't L-2.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (isolation #19) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:18 am

Post by ace5993 »

Surye's vote on GreyICE seems like an attempt to score brownie points by trying to go after the "town leader" right off the bat. Also the entire case is based specifically on the fact that he's "trying to be the town leader", there's nothing else he put as scummy. Plus all his other reads are non-definitive, which makes me think that he was trying to find reasons to vote a good target, not actually looking for reasons.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #649 (isolation #20) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:24 pm

Post by ace5993 »

@CJ (and anyone else with enough flavor knowledge to know what this is) - before you post your thoughts I believe we need:

@Stevie what are your views on the "a rei" situation?

Looks like malth is going the "let's completely disregard my case" route in 600. Then the "oh shit, need to post a bs case" in 606. Not impressed with where this is going so far.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #666 (isolation #21) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:18 pm

Post by ace5993 »

V/LA until Friday, on a plane all day tomorrow

V/LA acknowledged
-K
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #723 (isolation #22) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:31 pm

Post by ace5993 »

Vote: Kast

Still limited internet for a couple days, sorry about this :(
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1029 (isolation #23) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:37 pm

Post by ace5993 »

Sorry guys I'm going to have to V/LA until the 16th, I thought I would have more time to play at camp but I don't even have time to follow the thread properly, let alone analyze it.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1174 (isolation #24) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:18 am

Post by ace5993 »

Back from V/LA sorry that took so long guys. Re-reading.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1231 (isolation #25) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:05 pm

Post by ace5993 »

Finally up to date on events, still need to re-read some things that got sort of muddled in my mind but I am current. I can clarify one thing that happened while I was gone though:

ZeL1nK wrote:Anyone remember SpyreX D1? His mind was 'intruded'. Arael is the Angel that intruded Asuka's mind (side note: ironic fake-claim). Put two and two together, and it points to Spyrex being day copped D1. Another side note, re:#1166, this means their day cop is dead so not really a problem anymore. The question is, who was daycopped D2 and D3?

I got that PM way back during D2. Unfortunately I was V/LA at that point so I wasn't in the mindset to report it and deal with the conversation that it would have sparked back then before we knew what it was.

@Stevie - Do you have any possible solutions to the riddle? Or anything from it that seems paraphrasable and relevant? I actually doubt he'd be allowed to quote the whole thing verbatim but I guess there's no harm in asking.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1271 (isolation #26) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:55 pm

Post by ace5993 »

How is Kast not practically confirmed town at this point? He's used a confirmed pro-town action multiple times.

Vote: GhostWriter
for teh sheep.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1308 (isolation #27) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:28 pm

Post by ace5993 »

Celebloki wrote:ace5993 - Null leaning Scum, I didn't like his recent claim to have gotten a mind invasion message. I'd like him to explain this message more other than he got it and he didn't want to have the conversation about it back then.

I got a PM saying my mind had been invaded. It's now pretty obvious that it was vollkan's daycop ability but at the time, we didn't know what it was. I didn't have the time to respond to any questions about it so I figured I'd report it when I came back from V/LA. I don't know if that was a good decision or not but there you have it. Not much else I can say about it.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1319 (isolation #28) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:45 am

Post by ace5993 »

Unvote, Vote: Amrun

Stevie post the message (or whatever you can) before you replace out please.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1382 (isolation #29) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:38 pm

Post by ace5993 »

@Bunnylover -

Also starbuck is confirmed tracker.

I would say Stevie as Judas is highly improbable considering we already had one town-scum event.

I'll go along with
Vote: Celebloki
for now.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1427 (isolation #30) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:22 pm

Post by ace5993 »

GreyICE wrote:My intent? At this point right now? Lynch Timeater.

Think about it for a second, then agree with me.

I thought about for a second and concluded that lynching Tim, even if he is a Judas, is a horrible idea. Could you elaborate?
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1439 (isolation #31) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:27 am

Post by ace5993 »

Vote: Antifinity

Better wagon than Celebloki but imo let's not have wagons evaporate before they serve any purpose.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1449 (isolation #32) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:20 am

Post by ace5993 »

ANTI IS L-1 DON'T VOTE.

Celebloki wrote:Which is why I believe they are both scum. Especially Antinfinity, he was going to be gone for a few days, supposedly "doesn't know jack", but didn't want to miss the bandwagon on me? So he put his vote there only because he wanted to be part of a lynch he had no opinion on?

Vote: Antinfinity L-3

This was actually L-2, hmmmmm.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1458 (isolation #33) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:11 am

Post by ace5993 »

Nocmen wrote:
GreyICE wrote:Though wait a second.

Did Ace just panic that Anti would be lynched while LEAVING HIS VOTE ON ANTI?

Anyone else thinking what I'm thinking?

I think it was more about trying to get a claim, or ensure that we do, before someone hammers? I would have likely said the same if i knew he was at L-1

This. I don't care if he's at L-1 I'm just making sure everyone knows that he is to prevent an accidental hammer. What Celebloki said was misleading.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1460 (isolation #34) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:24 am

Post by ace5993 »

GreyICE wrote:Wouldn't unvoting go a longer way towards preventing an accidental hammer?

Or is that just townie sounding noise, Ace?

Unvoting also decreases pressure and often ends up derailing the wagon.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1469 (isolation #35) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:24 am

Post by ace5993 »

GreyICE wrote:Hold up folks, not overly interested in the antifinity claim until we get this shit ironed out. Nocmen, unvote.

Unless with a dead roleblocker and the amount of dead scum it's mass claim time, which I'm still leaning towards no. I think tomorrow is officially mass claim day.

ace5993 wrote:
GreyICE wrote:Wouldn't unvoting go a longer way towards preventing an accidental hammer?

Or is that just townie sounding noise, Ace?

Unvoting also decreases pressure and often ends up derailing the wagon.

So you're fairly certain he's scum, then, yes?

You voted because you think he's a good wagon. Expand, Ace, why is he a good wagon? Why are you fine with him getting lynched? Why do you want him dead? What reasoning are you using?

About half the game is either confirmed town or obv town, I'd support a wagon on any of the semi-lurkers right now. Of course I could be lumped into that category as well but I was V/LA for a while so I have an excuse :p

GreyICE wrote:This is the first post you make in the game, Ace.

ace5993 wrote:

You FOS scum, Ace, and then you vote for town.

That's a good reason to lynch someone. That? That's actually a very fucking good reason to lynch someone, with the way you phrased it.

Far better than your expressed reasons for wanting antifinity lynched.

Sit down and sort your shit out, ace, why are we not killing you?

drew and SpreX were both town, what are you talking about?
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1517 (isolation #36) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:48 pm

Post by ace5993 »

Kdub wrote:
Day 6 - Vote Count #6

GreyICE (0)
-
Antifinity (5)
- Timeater, ace5993, Celebloki, Starbuck, LobsterCatapult
Iecerint (0)
-
Nocmen (0)
-
Bunnylover (0)
-
Celebloki (0)
-
Starbuck (0)
-
ace5993 (4)
- GreyICE, Antifinity, GhostWriter, Nocmen
ZeL1nK (0)
-
Timeater (1)
- Bunnylover
GhostWriter (0)
-
LobsterCatapult (0)
-
No Lynch (0)
-
Not Voting (2)
- Iecerint, ZeL1nK

12 votes available, 7 votes needed to lynch.

Deadline is August 24, ~ 2 pm PDT.

Ok so, antiprod, here's the people that could be scum:

Anti - scummy when he's posted
Bunnylover - Push on Timeater lynch makes me think he's town, weakest scum read but still feasible
Celebloki - no clue
Zel1nk - no clue
GhostWriter - scummy

Everyone else is either confirmed town or obvtown. I'd be happy with a wagon on any of these people and would support an immediate lynch of either Anti on GW. Not much else to say really this day has gone on way too long.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1519 (isolation #37) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:29 am

Post by ace5993 »

Yes and also sorry for quoting the votes list I was using it as a reference. Mod feel free to delete that >_>
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1521 (isolation #38) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:00 am

Post by ace5993 »

Iecerint wrote:Sooooo I personally have no idea why I am obvtown. I would probably put myself on a scumlist that has BL on it were I to replace in right now.

Can you teach me why I am obvtown, or do you just feel it in your heart?

You've posted somewhat consistently and effectively all game. You aren't the most obvious of obvtown people but you're neutral in a game of uberscums >_>
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1682 (isolation #39) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:07 pm

Post by ace5993 »

Amrun wrote:This was a pretty abysmal scum game and if there is another nge game, let me know so I can play it and try to erase the horrible taste this one has left in my mouth (my own fault, of course).

Basically what I wanted to say. Sorry I played so poorly this game everyone.

Good game everyone, and especially great job GI in pretty much single-handedly bringing the scum-team down during endgame.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”