MS Fantasy Camp 2: Reaper's Tale! (Finished!)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #67 (isolation #0) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Hello everyone. I'm your friendly IC. This is my first time ICing and I'll try my hardest to teach ya'll the best I know how. Feel free to ask any questions. Sometime later today/tonight I plan on getting up a lengthy post about the game of mafia but for now I'm interested in ya'lls previous experiences with mafia. Do you play on another site? etc.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #74 (isolation #1) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 69, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 67, Nero Cain wrote:Hello everyone. I'm your friendly IC. This is my first time ICing and I'll try my hardest to teach ya'll the best I know how. Feel free to ask any questions. Sometime later today/tonight I plan on getting up a lengthy post about the game of mafia but for now I'm interested in ya'lls previous experiences with mafia. Do you play on another site? etc.
Oh fuck why.
I'm the IC.

Do you think this is scummy?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #93 (isolation #2) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 84, Katsuki wrote:
In post 74, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 69, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 67, Nero Cain wrote:Hello everyone. I'm your friendly IC. This is my first time ICing and I'll try my hardest to teach ya'll the best I know how. Feel free to ask any questions. Sometime later today/tonight I plan on getting up a lengthy post about the game of mafia but for now I'm interested in ya'lls previous experiences with mafia. Do you play on another site? etc.
Oh fuck why.
I'm the IC.

Do you think this is scummy?
EHEHEHAHEHEAHEAHEHA

THE WORLD IS FUCKING ENDING
IF YOURE AN IC NERO

VOTE: SANGRES
says the piece of lynchbait that's going to lurk all game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #95 (isolation #3) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 90, Zdenek wrote:I'll be worth remembering that there's no "No Lynching" in MYLO if LLD is alive.
We should just use in long before then but I don't think today is a good day which is why Ferycho's "no lynch" vote is kinda head desk. And then Nacho claims its reaction...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #106 (isolation #4) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Sangres

feel better now, scumcho?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #107 (isolation #5) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Sangres

feel better now, scumcho?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #120 (isolation #6) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 109, Katsuki wrote:WHO THE FUCK
POSTS FULL READ LISTS
ON PG FUCKING FOUR
someone that's not a useless troll.

In post 112, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Hey, I'd be more than happy to have today end in a no lynch Vi. I can confirm my power exists and choose more or less to lynch some scum fucks without having to deal with that whole "teammates" thing.
I wouldn't 'cause confirming your power for the sake of confirming your power is silly.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #130 (isolation #7) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 122, Flipping Awesome wrote:I especially like the muted reaction to Nero in Post 69 because his post about the IC seemed awkward and the kind of thing that people might jump on.
"oh fuck why" seems pretty ambiguous. So IDK how you think that's "muted".

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #162 (isolation #8) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 139, Flipping Awesome wrote:
In post 130, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 122, Flipping Awesome wrote:I especially like the muted reaction to Nero in Post 69 because his post about the IC seemed awkward and the kind of thing that people might jump on.
"oh fuck why" seems pretty ambiguous. So IDK how you think that's "muted".
It felt like townie exasperation at something silly and non-alignment indicative as opposed to scum opportunism by looking for an opening to attack you.

~ F-16
*shrugz* I asked her if she thought it was scummy and she didn't reply so....but I don't get some "town exasperation" feel from it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #201 (isolation #9) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

fuck a no lynch, lets kill this.

vote:Katsuki

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #202 (isolation #10) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 201, Nero Cain wrote:smurf a no lynch, lets kill this.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #230 (isolation #11) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Who I am is irrelevant and the biggest waste of discussion ever. I'm Thor but I am NOT an Innocent Child.

Kat not doing anything but yelling and screaming....I just quite honestly don't care if she gets lynched an Venmar's vote on Sangres looks like a hop.

MOAR SCUMKAT VOTES!!!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #300 (isolation #12) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

this game is pretty boring so far. Kat having no content and instead just screaming and yelling would make for an excellent day 1 lynch. Would not be surprised if Nacho was bussin here.

moar kat votes plox.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #303 (isolation #13) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 301, Katsuki wrote:WHO ARE MA BUDDIES NERO?
doesn't smufing matter, Fate.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #349 (isolation #14) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 321, Sixty wrote:@Nero Cain - this puppyhalf would rather lynch Tim Howard over FATEsuki.
Smurf that! We are killing kat 'cause she's scum.

The Venmar votes are ok since I didn't like his hop on Sangres and his waving off the votes on Kat as PL (untrue) and him being annoying (also untrue)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #453 (isolation #15) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 451, ChannelDelibird wrote:a righteous
but joyless
Katsuki lynch.
FIFY!!!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #512 (isolation #16) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@shadow-your venmar read and why.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #518 (isolation #17) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you have no clue what I'm saying but you still want me lynched? :(

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #534 (isolation #18) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 518, Nero Cain wrote:you have no clue what I'm saying but you still want me lynched? :(
though to be fair I haven't really said/done much. So I'm suspecting Venmar, Sangres, Katsuki and Shadoweh (in no particular order)

I think shadow was being major derp in thinkin' that I claimed and/or hinted at being an inno child.

I also do not like this.
In post 479, Shadoweh wrote:Blue is plausible as a Town color, seeing as some moderators use it for the color of Town PR's.
I facepalmed when I first read it. I'm blue 'cause its my papa smurf ability>>>>Thor>>>says smurf. I like being read as town but this seemed like a totes arbitrary reason to call me town/get on my good side and this worries me.

Though I prob could have bluffed that I was an inno and gotten away with it.

I don't really have much of a case on Sangres other than gut/that early no lynch vote was dumb and some other reasoning I rather not go into right now. And mmmaaaayyybbbeee bussin' Kat.

Kats has done like jack shit so I feel that's self explanatory.

Which leads us to Venmar. I did not like Venmar's vote on Sangres in 204. It felt like a hop. Then there's
In post 356, Venmar wrote:
In post 349, Nero Cain wrote:the votes on Kat as PL (untrue) and him being annoying (also untrue)
Oh yeah? Help me understand then Thor, make me sheep you for the extra votez.
Other than the unreasonable snarky attitude he's flat out wrong. Sangres voted Kats in 174 and then in 216 heavily implies that she does not like Kat's reaction. My vote on Kats in 201 is 'cause well its not doing anything at all and how the hell can you have a town read on that beyond meta? + I know that Nacho busses and I'm perfectly fine with lynching their buddy. LLD's vote came after Kats reaction so I assumed it was for that but I mean saying "oh you guys are lynching Kat for being Kat and also policy" is defending Kat while not having a town read seem totes scum-motivated.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #536 (isolation #19) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 533, Nobody Special wrote:SIXTY HOW CAN I SHEEP YOU IF YOU KEEP VOTEHOPPING

-Nobody Special
You shouldn't be. Vote scumar with me!

vote:Venmar

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #535 (isolation #20) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 533, Nobody Special wrote:SIXTY HOW CAN I SHEEP YOU IF YOU KEEP VOTEHOPPING

-Nobody Special
You shouldn't be. Vote scumar with me!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #540 (isolation #21) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

That coming from such a paragon as yourself is mighty hurtful.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #543 (isolation #22) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 541, Venmar wrote:learn to read me
Well calling me shit instead of explaining to me why my reason for suspecting you is wrong doesn't fill me with townie vibes and makes me think you lack basic social skills.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #558 (isolation #23) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 555, chamber wrote:
In post 479, Shadoweh wrote:Blue is plausible as a Town color
This is my issue, and I don't see why no one else sees it?
In post 534, Nero Cain wrote:I also do not like this.
In post 479, Shadoweh wrote:Blue is plausible as a Town color, seeing as some moderators use it for the color of Town PR's.
I facepalmed when I first read it. I'm blue 'cause its my papa smurf ability>>>>Thor>>>says smurf. I like being read as town but this seemed like a totes arbitrary reason to call me town/get on my good side and this worries me.
Its true, no one reads what the hell I post.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #586 (isolation #24) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 544, Venmar wrote:also everything you said about me =/= scum, being "wrong" (which, lol, i still don't think I was) isn't a scumtell
What's the pro-town motivation in miscategorizing the Kats lynch?

I have a town read on Kats
I have kats town meta that suggest its town
I have a scumread on a player voting kat

The seem like the only pro-town reasoning for you to be against a kats lynch and you had none of these so....poo-pooing away a lynch 'cause its a "policy lynch" despite no one even calling it a policy lynch or voting kat 'cause we don't like it.
In post 554, Shadoweh wrote:Nero, you do remember you said "I'm your friendly IC" in your first post, right? Whether he would have actually succeeded in bluffing it despite being the wrong color is irrelevant, because he didn't try, and I thought that was town. Arbitrary is alot easier then trying to read your posting style for me, because I kind of hate your posts.
Yes. I said "I'm your friendly IC." but that's like only 30% of my post
In post 67, Nero Cain wrote:Hello everyone. I'm your friendly IC.
This is my first time ICing and I'll try my hardest to teach ya'll the best I know how. Feel free to ask any questions. Sometime later today/tonight I plan on getting up a lengthy post about the game of mafia but for now I'm interested in ya'lls previous experiences with mafia. Do you play on another site? etc.
but the context of that should have suggested that I wasn't claiming IC as in inno child. + the blue name thing-nerotown seems super dense.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #588 (isolation #25) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What's different?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #623 (isolation #26) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think you actually yell at me more than I yell at you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #629 (isolation #27) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 590, Venmar wrote:
In post 586, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 544, Venmar wrote:also everything you said about me =/= scum, being "wrong" (which, lol, i still don't think I was) isn't a scumtell
What's the pro-town motivation in miscategorizing the Kats lynch?

I have a town read on Kats
I have kats town meta that suggest its town
I have a scumread on a player voting kat

The seem like the only pro-town reasoning for you to be against a kats lynch and you had none of these so....poo-pooing away a lynch 'cause its a "policy lynch" despite no one even calling it a policy lynch or voting kat 'cause we don't like it.
Listen, I evaluated it as a policy lynch because:
In post 93, Nero Cain wrote:says the piece of lynchbait that's going to lurk all game.
Here you call Katsuki lynchbait for being likely to lurk?
In post 120, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 109, Katsuki wrote:WHO THE FUCK
POSTS FULL READ LISTS
ON PG FUCKING FOUR
someone that's not a useless troll.
Here you insult him for "being a useless troll."
In post 201, Nero Cain wrote:fuck a no lynch, lets kill this.
And.. this is where you vote Katsuki. Okay, so how do you expect me to deduce you are voting Katsuki for anything but him possibly lurking or being a troll? This kind of matches my skimmed evaluation of you voting him for being annoying, and these reasons you said seem to fit criteria for a policy lynch. Okay.. well lets see what else you said after the vote?
In post 300, Nero Cain wrote:this game is pretty boring so far. Kat having no content and instead just screaming and yelling would make for an excellent day 1 lynch. Would not be surprised if Nacho was bussin here.

moar kat votes plox.
Sounds like lynching Kat just for being annoying to me?
In post 534, Nero Cain wrote:Kats has done like jack shit so I feel that's self explanatory.
Good job Nero.

SO HOW THE FUCK, AM I SUPPOSED TO COME TO THIS, GAY, FAKE, FUCKING CONCLUSION:
In post 534, Nero Cain wrote:Other than the unreasonable snarky attitude he's flat out wrong. Sangres voted Kats in 174 and then in 216 heavily implies that she does not like Kat's reaction. My vote on Kats in 201 is 'cause well its not doing anything at all and how the hell can you have a town read on that beyond meta? + I know that Nacho busses and I'm perfectly fine with lynching their buddy. LLD's vote came after Kats reaction so I assumed it was for that but I mean saying "oh you guys are lynching Kat for being Kat and also policy" is defending Kat while not having a town read seem totes scum-motivated.
HOW AM I WRONGLY DISCATEGORIZING YOUR FUCKING GODAWFUL PEICE OF SHIT VOTE WHEN YOU SEEM TO HAVE VOTED KATSUKI EXACTLY FOR THE REASONS I SUSPECTED? GO. DIE.

holy fuck

im done

im done

vote: nero cain

learn to play this fucking game
OH BOY!

If I can go theoryish here for a second, there's a thin line between policy and "oh mah god this is soo bad and I want it dead 'cause this could very well be scum." Kat is in the later pile. Even if you thought I was voting kats for policy (despite saying
"Would not be surprised if Nacho was bussin here."
I mean really, how stupid are you?) once I told you that I was not voting Kat for policy why were you not all "U B LYING,Nero!!!"? Were you waiting on me to pounce on your bullshit so you could throw a hissy fit and try to get town read? That's what it looks like to me. And well, now that you know Kat isn't getting pled it kinda destroys your whole reason for avoiding that wagon...so I want to know what you think about Kats. But no need to worry about me since no one is going to sheep me even though I found scum.

I know part of this crap play is trying to play like Ma Jiffy but If this is your town play, stick to modding, bro.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #710 (isolation #28) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 636, Venmar wrote:
In post 534, Nero Cain wrote:I don't really have much of a case on Sangres other than gut/that early no lynch vote was dumb and some other reasoning I rather not go into right now. And mmmaaaayyybbbeee bussin' Kat.
BECAUSE YOU SAID THIS THE SAME POST YOU FUCKING EXPLAINED YOUR READ, WHICH IS AFTER I MADE MINE.
2) that is the worst reason i have ever seen to vote for someone, because you think someone else was bussing them... before you even have a flip... and considering the busser would be the better vote..THATS DUMB, NERO, DUMB.
Saying that Sangres may be bussin' kat=//= my Kat read.

In post 629, Nero Cain wrote: once I told you that I was not voting Kat for policy why were you not all "U B LYING,Nero!!!"?
thats what im doing now smartass
Yes, NOW. Not back in 538/539 when I told you that I wasn't voting Kat for a pl.
i think kat is town because of this, you're still essentially scumreading him for policy/annoying reasons whether you want to admit it or not.
I will admit to some frustration but, a person that isn't giving any content is hard to read and is basically a coin flip. Not helping town and making yourself difficult to read don't seem like pro-town traits so me and anyone suspecting that seems pretty normal to me.

There's literally no reason for Venmar to be upset. He thought I was voting Kat for a pl, I told him I wasn't. Instead of just saying ok, and changing his stance he just blows the hell up over a misunderstanding? We should lynch Venmar and his fake rage today.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #726 (isolation #29) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 724, Flipping Awesome wrote:Also, I read through Nero Cain's scumgame and realized that the markers that I'm using for him aren't as good as I originally thought so I need a reset especially since my other head disagrees.
Or maybe PA is just an idiot and you shouldn't listen to her. Now vote scum Venmar with me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #780 (isolation #30) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 734, Flipping Awesome wrote:
In post 726, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 724, Flipping Awesome wrote:Also, I read through Nero Cain's scumgame and realized that the markers that I'm using for him aren't as good as I originally thought so
I need a reset especially since my other head disagrees./b]
Or maybe PA is just an idiot and you shouldn't listen to her. Now vote scum Venmar with me.
Heh, of all the people in this game I expected to call me an idiot justifiably, you didn't actually crack the top ten. And if you read what F-16 said, you'll note that he determined that he'd called you town too hastily all on his own. And while I know F-16 has updated reads incoming, you'd actually be better off appealing to me to join you on the Venmar wagon.

--PA
*shrugz* all I know is that you are have close to a 0% history of correctly reading me correctly and I'm slightly paranoid that you guys since all I keep hearing is that you are paranoid of me for F all reasoning. If you are so worried about me why then have you not engaged me? They bold DOES make it sound like your nero-might be scum read or whatever did have an influence on him.

As far as Venmar goes, I don't think there's anything I can say that I haven't already said in thread. I think his rage is fake, I don't think he had any town motivations in trying to stop the Kat wagon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #784 (isolation #31) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 749, Flipping Awesome wrote:Also, want to look over Nero Cain's meta to solidify a read there.

Nero Cain:
TOWN: Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Legacy, NY 160: Terrible Melodrama, Open 505, NY164: Maniacal Street, Fire Emblem
SCUM: Imperial Intrigue

I was in the first two towngames, Penguin was in the others. Neither of us played with scum-Nero.

~ F-16
I think you are missing some games.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #786 (isolation #32) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

most recent scum game would be marketplace tres. Its not that I "want" you to take a look at any specific games, I was just curious as why games were kinda cherry picked.

I'm waiting on your Venmar read.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #788 (isolation #33) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Eh, could be faking but I've done POE lists like that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #797 (isolation #34) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 770, Sixty wrote:
In post 768, Untrod Tripod wrote:it's not a non sequitar at all, I'm trying to get you to come over to the Venmar wagon
Funny that, I'm trying to get you to come over to the Nero Cain wagon. I can understand buy Venmar's :rage: as genuine more easily than Nero Cain's picks of easy targets for superficial reasons and then winning a logic war with Venmar.
???????
You know that this place is smurfed up when a player can play anti-town as smurf (like Kat!) and then the player that speculates that its not town gets called scum. :facepalm: This is why I kill Kat when I have bullets, though I haven't played with him in awhile so I didn't remember what he did as scum but there are players that are trolly/non-committal who flip scum so...

You had the same reaction to Sangres' "no lynch" vote.

I am not the only one that found Shadow dense/scummy for thinking that my name in blue made me town.

And I just don't like Venmar calling Kat a pl and then he flipped out when I told him it wasn't.

I don't really have any strong reads on Reck, UT, NS, Plum, KKB or you (though defending obv scum Venmar makes me worry!)

Maybe I'm wrong on TH. Didn't really care for his 787 but I don't really remember anything else that I absolutely hated. I guess I can ISO him and see.

The only other thing that slightly concerns me is LLD's claim. Its possible she could be claiming for town cred. Wanting to use her ability day 1 when there's very little information and is more likely to hit town doesn't seem like the best use of said power. I had her role - the no lynch thing in Nexus' WWE game so is she making the no lynch thing up? Its plausible that Minaday could deviate from the role so...idk.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1000 (isolation #35) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm a bit sick right now but I'll post when I get home.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1011 (isolation #36) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@LLD-what is your Venmar read?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1012 (isolation #37) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@LLD-what is your Venmar read?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1016 (isolation #38) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 803, sangres wrote:am making noises about changing our vote tomorrow.
Why would you change it?
In post 820, Sixty wrote:Nero Cain 797 has lots of words and all I read is "scum scum scum scum scum scum scum the only other thing that worries me is I'm scum".
So why unvote me? Its not like I'm super hard to push against especially in this game.

In other news, I'd prob support a Flipping wagon 'cause I'm kind of paranoid about PA who keeps implying that I'm a mild scumread but isn't engaging me at all and when I asked why she wasn't she didn't reply.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1017 (isolation #39) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but then again if PA is right about Plum then her slot and TH are prob both town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1018 (isolation #40) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

though to be fair this is pretty bad.
In post 922, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 899, chamber wrote:
In post 892, Vi wrote:
In post 891, Shadoweh wrote:insults don't really bother me as much as people being wrong.
Reck is doing both as evidenced above. You should be sufficiently bothered by this to vote him.
Whats bothering me is that he's sheeping me. I never got the impression that he had a very positive opinion of my ability.
I don't think I've ever given the impression of the opposite? You've been around awhile, I generally respect most people with a join date older than mine unless I have specific reasons not to

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1020 (isolation #41) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

that whole "if someone has on older join date than mine I respect their reads" That's incredibly moronic.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1022 (isolation #42) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

oh Sure, but its not like having an older join date makes one necessarily more accurate.

@Sixty-explain the deference between what Reck is doing to ya'll and what Venmar is doing to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1023 (isolation #43) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

5 posts without a double post?!? WTF is going on?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1050 (isolation #44) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1048, Shadoweh wrote:If Katsuki doesn't ramp up by tomorrow I'm just going to move back to Tim Hortons.
mmmm donuts.

Still don't think Venmar is town but there's no support for him which makes me sad. I agree that I should move my vote (unless I get Venmar support *crosses fingers*) and I'm pretty much ok with all the wagons sans Tim Howard and Reck. So I'll see what happens in the next 30ish hours.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1049 (isolation #45) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1048, Shadoweh wrote:If Katsuki doesn't ramp up by tomorrow I'm just going to move back to Tim Hortons.
mmmm donuts.

Still don't think Venmar is town but there's no support for him which makes me sad. I agree that I should move my vote (unless I get Venmar support *crosses fingers*) and I'm pretty much ok with all the wagons sans Tim Howard and Reck. So I'll see what happens in the next 30ish hours.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1066 (isolation #46) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

oh neat, Venmar is some type of double voter or something.

Still, I don't see why we shouldn't kill it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1068 (isolation #47) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What's so townie about Venmar?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1071 (isolation #48) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

there are scum double voters, 2014 join date.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1075 (isolation #49) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

or he knows Venmar is town but doesn't have a good reason to tell us why he's town...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1092 (isolation #50) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1086, Venmar wrote:so is nero (what a surprise)
I knew you were a claimed Jiffy. More immature potshots!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1095 (isolation #51) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

read on Venmar, LLD

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1096 (isolation #52) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

nm, you called him a town dv....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1097 (isolation #53) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

nm, you called him a town dv....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1107 (isolation #54) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Jesus smurfing Christ. Ever since you said "Thor doesn't vote majiffy" it was obvious as smurf that you were claiming Jiffy. I said you were playing like jiffy since you were jiffy and he does this same ad hom+shit play thing. It wasn't an insult 'cause I thought you were roleplaying but you said you weren't so this ad hom + shit play is you claiming scum. :) If anything is an insult its 1086 which was super uneeded.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1111 (isolation #55) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I will not do CBD, Venmar is still the best lynch followed closely by Kats.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1216 (isolation #56) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1189, Shadoweh wrote:Nero, if you could actually vote Katsuki, which with your secret doublevote would put him at L-1, that would be great.
yeah, that's not me.

vote:Kat

We have 23ish hours he can claim and then we'll have a little extra time to decide if we want to kill it...or flashwagon Venmar. :)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1227 (isolation #57) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

he's your buddy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1228 (isolation #58) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So.....I feel real bad about yesterday but I still think we should be voting Venmar so...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1234 (isolation #59) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I lost my vote :(

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1246 (isolation #60) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1245, Ner+Far wrote:Well its not like he can hunt his buddies

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1283 (isolation #61) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

You know...at the time I was sick and just woken up. Doesn't really excuse my play but meh....I guess I'm slow and need it to be explained.
In post 1065, Lost Butterfly wrote:Venmar - (5): Nero Cain, Untrod Tripod, chamber, Venmar, Sheep Majiffy or Thor
Here I'm voting for Venmar and then Vemar self votes and his vote is a double vote.
In post 1218, Lost Butterfly wrote:Katsuki - (10): sangres, Shadoweh, Tim Howard, ChannelDelibird, Nobody Special, Venmar, Sixty, Untrod Tripod,Nero Cain, Sheep Majiffy or Thor
Here he's voting kat and then I vote then its a double vote.

My list of abilities doesn't say anything about a double vote and to make me and Venmar both town and make us triple voters if on the same wagon WITHOUT TELLING ME seems...idkswingy and kina bastardish in a way. So maybe I'm just a simpleton but it looks to me like Venmar is a double voter and send the hammering vote in.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1286 (isolation #62) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:kkb

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1334 (isolation #63) » Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

umvote

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1360 (isolation #64) » Thu May 01, 2014 12:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:LLD

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1363 (isolation #65) » Thu May 01, 2014 5:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1362, Shadoweh wrote:I can say how lovely my BLUE ROLE PM
given that you don't have a blue pm I'd want you dead for it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1396 (isolation #66) » Sat May 03, 2014 11:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Well there seems not enough support for him and PA wasn't scum reading him 'cause she thinks that scum can't fake frustration.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1398 (isolation #67) » Sat May 03, 2014 11:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't think he was trolling like at all, that was a pressure point against Chamber.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1399 (isolation #68) » Sat May 03, 2014 12:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1364, Shadoweh wrote: Why'd you unvote kayne and why are you voting Lambda?
My vote on Kayne was never very serious. I know there's the whole "Venmar said you guys are a triple voter." And yeah my "hammer" on Kat makes it look that way but I mean I'm slow and dislike Venmar's play (so I don't exactly trust him) and I still think its possible for him to just be a dv. So I voted Kayne just to prove to myself that we were triple voters 'cause if there was a VC right after my vote and before Venmar got on then it would confirm/deny the triple voting thing and what's the harm in satisfying my (derpy?) curiosity? As for voting LLD, she hasn't done anything since d1 so my vote is kind of a pressure vote and I don't have a town read on it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1400 (isolation #69) » Sat May 03, 2014 12:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

+ who the hell forgets their birthday?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1403 (isolation #70) » Sat May 03, 2014 2:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Untrod Tripod

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1405 (isolation #71) » Sat May 03, 2014 3:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I am intrigued, tell me why.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1407 (isolation #72) » Sat May 03, 2014 4:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1406, chamber wrote:
So it was trolling
, or he's an idiot or scum.
FIFY!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1411 (isolation #73) » Sat May 03, 2014 7:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1425 (isolation #74) » Sun May 04, 2014 8:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

OMGUS is like any scumtell, not perfect but it does happen.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1431 (isolation #75) » Sun May 04, 2014 4:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1395, Untrod Tripod wrote:I'd like to reiterate my previous question of why we aren't killing this ^?
So why are you not helping me kill this?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1445 (isolation #76) » Mon May 05, 2014 8:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

so not what that says...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1449 (isolation #77) » Mon May 05, 2014 9:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1443, Plessiez wrote:Reading 1399 leaves me wondering if Nero still doesn't get how the double voting thing works. (And I think I get that even without having done much more than skim day 1.) Would appreciate it if he explained his current understanding of that again.
I "get it". One of us votes and the other becomes a double voter. Maybe my distrust of Venmar is not letting me see the forest. *shrugz* I just don't think its some bizarre impossibility that this is bull and Venmar is trolling us when he is actually a double voter. Even if this Farmina added this mechanic it still leaves room for Venmar to be scum.

Also
vote:UT

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1450 (isolation #78) » Mon May 05, 2014 9:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1432, Venmar wrote:Because he realizes he's faking his scumread on me by not voting me right now.
Why no response to this, UT?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1481 (isolation #79) » Mon May 05, 2014 11:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1480, Ner+Far wrote:ok, I'm satisfied about the mechanic though I still think Venmar's play is on the scummy side. Although I actually kinda agree with him about UT not voting him and that's strange.

I'd also be ok with a Reck lynch.

unvote

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1502 (isolation #80) » Mon May 05, 2014 5:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1483, Zdenek wrote:
In post 1481, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1480, Ner+Far wrote:ok, I'm satisfied about the mechanic though I still think Venmar's play is on the scummy side. Although I actually kinda agree with him about UT not voting him and that's strange.

I'd also be ok with a Reck lynch.

unvote
Why the Unvote?
What are your thoughts on Kanye, Tim and LLD?
I am not sold on UT scum. Kayne and Tim, nothing has really jumped out at me though Kayne suggesting a 5 man team in an 18 player game is :igmeou:
Maybe he's going for one of those fake derp tells. It also sounds like he's trying to chain lynch Venmar and I. I think LLD is prob scum, she hasn't been doing squat since early day1.
In post 1484, kanyeknowsbest wrote:pleasiez is probably scum
Why?
In post 1500, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
In post 1498, chamber wrote:
In post 1497, Shadoweh wrote:Do you really think Nero Cain and Venmar are scum together
even just role speculation wise it seems reasonably unlikely that they are scum together.
dont really agree w. this @ all
yeah, alignments are random so role speculation doesn't work. We've been over this on d1. Either Venmar is scum or neither of is scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1522 (isolation #81) » Tue May 06, 2014 9:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1506, Nobody Special wrote:Nero is almost certainly town.
Didn't you want me dead a few pages ago? What made you change your mind?
In post 1514, Shadoweh wrote:it means he's gone beyond 'bad poster' into 'obvious faking scum'
Well this rather ironic given that you were claiming that my blue name made me town.
In post 1499, kanyeknowsbest wrote:i wont get hung up on those details til one of them flips scum
In post 1520, kanyeknowsbest wrote:nero btw thats not how chaining lynches works btw.
You think we are both scum...if one of us flips town your 1499 makes it sound like you don't care.
In post 1521, Zdenek wrote:
In post 1502, Nero Cain wrote:nothing has really jumped out at me though Kayne suggesting a 5 man team in an 18 player game is
Maybe he's going for one of those fake derp tells. It also sounds like he's trying to chain lynch Venmar and I.
Sounds like you should be scum reading Kanye.

Have you even tried to read Tim? They're quite horrid.
*shrugz* I need to do
some
alot of rereading. I'll iso Tim later tonight. I'm pretty much in the same camp as (plum and Ple?) that this game has been hard to read. On d1 I was focused on Kat and Venmar the most so I kinda glazed over the TH stuff.

How do you feel about, LLD?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1535 (isolation #82) » Tue May 06, 2014 6:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1526, Shadoweh wrote:Yeah, see, I changed my mind about the bloo thing, and also bringing that up just reminds me of being angry so you probably shouldn't do that. <_< I'm ignoring you because your scumminess makes it hard to concentrate on reading, but keep flailing around randomly, it's cute.
ummmmmm I don't think you know what flailing around is. Even if you think I'm super duper scummy I don't see how in the world it would make this game hard to read.

So, IYO I'm super scummy right? Why are you not attempting to talk to me? I mean maybe there's a misunderstanding or something. I feel as if aren't trying to sort me at all and just snipe at me from the sidelines so you can hop on my wagon [if one ever happens] and call it a day. F-16 and PA were doing that earlier as well...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1537 (isolation #83) » Tue May 06, 2014 9:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

There is a huge hole in the logic.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1564 (isolation #84) » Wed May 07, 2014 4:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1562, Flipping Awesome wrote:Nero Cain, when I said I didn't have a town read on you and thought you might be scum, you outright dismissed me as never reading you right. I went through games and determined that as town I actually did read you right more often than not. You ignored that conclusion entirely. Of course, while this was going on there was also the ongoing 172 that's now over where I stuck to my (correct) town read on you even though it contributed to your suspicion of me. And while you were going on about my auto-scum reading you, depending on when the spoilered dead QT kicked in you knew I'd read you honestly and correctly.

So since you're disinclined to take me seriously, I'll just keep observing and let F-16 in on my read status. Because arguing with you when you've already dismissed me as an idiot doesn't exactly seem productive.
Well, I was wrong too. I legit believed that you had never read me correctly (aside from when you were scum) but yea I wasn't wrong. *shrug* All I'm saying (or atleast trying to get across) is that I'm paranoid of you two 'cause this whole "I think you are scum but I'm not going to talk to you." 'cause I feel like that's a stance that scum would take. If it makes you feel better I'd lynch several slots before you!

but in any case, if you guys aren't lynching TH, can you guys help me kill scumVenmar.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1571 (isolation #85) » Wed May 07, 2014 8:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1569, Plessiez wrote:
In post 1564, Nero Cain wrote:Well, I was wrong too. I legit believed that you had never read me correctly (aside from when you were scum) but yea I wasn't wrong.
I don't know what you're trying to say here. I do know that you'd been spoiled for Large Normal 172 a few days before you posted though :neutral:. So you "legit believed" something you'd just seen wasn't true?
Well I couldn't talk about ongoing games but I was more talking about our past few games. I had really thought she had called me scum every game but I was wrong.

In post 1564, Nero Cain wrote:All I'm saying (or atleast trying to get across) is that I'm paranoid of you two 'cause this whole "I think you are scum but I'm not going to talk to you." 'cause I feel like that's a stance that scum would take.
But if that's all you're trying to say I don't know why you keep bringing up PA's supposed inability to read you. Why is that relevant?
In fact, if Flipping Awesome is town
, and if PA never reads you correctly, wouldn't you
expect
PA to be calling you scum here?
I don't think I keep bringing up PA's inability to read me at all. I said it once, she showed that she actually had read me correctly at times. And that was it. I'm also not calling Flipping town so I don't really get the bolded.

So anyways, if you guys flip me today be sure to kill Venmar and Shadow.

vote:Shadow

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1579 (isolation #86) » Wed May 07, 2014 2:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1576, chamber wrote:venmar/NS vs shadow would be great.
FIFY!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1586 (isolation #87) » Wed May 07, 2014 5:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1585, Ner+Far wrote:
In post 1580, Shadoweh wrote:Extreme OMGuS aside
Well, ignoring the fact that I actully suspected you first....
In post 534, Nero Cain wrote:though to be fair I haven't really said/done much. So I'm suspecting Venmar, Sangres, Katsuki and
Shadoweh
(in no particular order)
Infact, I think you were town reading me up until the point I suspected you.
do you actually have a reason for suspecting me?
Don't you think its just a tad hypocritical for you to ask me why I suspect you yet you refuse to disscus with me why you suspect me?
Wich is actully my first reason why I think you are scum. Even if you think that I'm scum I think there are pro-town reasons to engage me.

I think you were being massively dense about my blue name=town.

I think you are throwing shit against the wall to see what sticks. Your accusations of "Extreme OMGUS" and "flailing around randomly" both have no factual basis.

Your reason for not voting TH 'cause he has a confirmable role is smurfing head desk.

But the fact of the matter is that I'm going to flip town and you well won't.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1601 (isolation #88) » Thu May 08, 2014 6:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

To an extent yes. You aren't in my main scumpile but you're in this group of nullish lurkers with plum and NS.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1602 (isolation #89) » Thu May 08, 2014 6:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1599, Plum wrote:
In post 1522, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1514, Shadoweh wrote:it means he's gone beyond 'bad poster' into 'obvious faking scum'
Well this rather ironic given that you were claiming that my blue name made me town.
??????? Your point?
its a little funny and scummy that she's calling my posts shit but a 2011 join date claiming that my blue name in the VC's made me town.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Nero Cain

Not perfectly happy with this vote or lynch. But quite tolerably so.
ok. So why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1604 (isolation #90) » Thu May 08, 2014 6:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

:facepalm:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1606 (isolation #91) » Thu May 08, 2014 7:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

si

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1608 (isolation #92) » Thu May 08, 2014 7:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean I guess? I'm not sure what you are asking and WHY you are asking. I think Shadow was being majorly derpy on day 1 with the blue name gate and her calling my posts shitty despite her thinking that is just baffling to me. But I'm not really sure what you are really asking about and wanting.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1610 (isolation #93) » Thu May 08, 2014 7:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1589, Shadoweh wrote:Nero: I stopped townreading you around the time you posted a super-fake looking derphammer.
So ok, I think town should try their best not to lie. So instead of saying "oh well, I just wanted Kat dead so I hammered." I decided that I should tell the truth and say that I made a mistake. In hindsight I prob should have lied. You are correct that scum do "derphammer" but this whole "hey guyz nero derphammered as scum." When you know that town do derphammer.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=38899

In this game I derphammered 3dice. So unless you are arguing that I had the foresight to derphammer in that game so I could do it in this game as scum then just lol. + I think the "OMG you derphammered!" is something real EZ for scum to fuss about.
I never liked your posts.
ok. Which ones and why?
Do tell me what's smurfing terrible about my reasons not to lynch a claimed confirmed inventoresque role on Day 2 though.
lynching-not lynching based on weather a role is confirmable or not doesn't make much sense to me especially in this game where we are all probs confirmable.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1611 (isolation #94) » Thu May 08, 2014 8:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1609, Plum wrote:Someone who makes derpy posts is scummy if she calls someone else's posts scummy? I don't understand this line of pseudo-attack. I certainly feel personally that if I make derpy or otherwise questionable posts in a game I still have not only the right but the responsibility to call out others' posts if I find them scummy.
Or were you just mildly offended by Shadoweh implying that at least some of your posts before 'obvious faking scum'-type posts were otherwise 'bad'???
The bolded.

Also, she wasn't calling my posts scummy.

So why are you voting me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1614 (isolation #95) » Thu May 08, 2014 8:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I might do some stuff later but for now I think you guys should be lynching from LLD, Venmar, Shadow as I really don't think that all 3 of those are town.

Even though Chamber is being a massive dumbo I still think he's town and have been reading him as town since he had the same thought process about blue gate.

Both Reck and Plum's vote make little sense. Reck voting me for not hard pushing him but calling my lynch wrong is..idk. Plum is doing the same jazz. Maybe they are the scum on my wagon distancing themselves from my town flip. IDK.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1616 (isolation #96) » Thu May 08, 2014 8:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm going to flip town and then you guys are lynching off my wagon. Reck and Plum can use these posts to suggest that they should not get lynched or something idk....
In post 1599, Plum wrote:Not perfectly happy with this vote or lynch. But quite tolerably so.
In post 1603, xRECKONERx wrote:This still feels bad man
I can't really explain it, just seems like they are building up to distance themselves.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1617 (isolation #97) » Thu May 08, 2014 8:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but you guys should still be killing LLD/Venmar/Shadow first but just admitting that I'm slightly paranoid or Reck/Plum...but I'd also lynch Reck before Plum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1622 (isolation #98) » Fri May 09, 2014 1:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1619, Shadoweh wrote: bUT SERIOUSLY PLEASE KEEP HARPING ON THE 'dERPY' THING i DID THAT GOT A BUNCH OF PEOPLE TO VOTE ME,
IF THAT'S LITERALLY THE ONLY THING YOU CAN FIND TO HOLD AGAINST ME.
i SWEAR IT WON'T END IN YOUR LYNCH AT ALL AND THAT IT'S NOT MAKING YOU LOOK BAD FOR MERELY TRYING TO LYNCH ME WHEN I'VE GIVEN UP ALL PRETENSE OF BEING SOMETHING BESIDES OBVtOWN. iF YOU'D HAD THE SAME THOUGHT PROCESS ABOUT ME SAYING bLUE WAS POSSIBLE REAL ic YOU WOULD HAVE VOTED ME WITH EVERYONE ELSE INSTEAD OF CALLING IT dense/scummy AND CONTINUING TO TUNNEL VENMAR/KATS. i THINK YOU LIKED THE TOWNREAD.
I love the way you keep selectively responding to me.

The bolded is a lie.

There's no reason I have to vote you if I have other scum reads. Particularly a higher scumread at that time.

I'm done. Someone please hammer.

Town

Chamber
ZD
Ple
Plum
FA
Tampire
KKB
UT
NS
Reck
Venmar
Shadow
LLD
Scum

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1625 (isolation #99) » Fri May 09, 2014 2:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Thor but you already knew that.

My name shows up in blue and I'm bulletproofz

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1627 (isolation #100) » Fri May 09, 2014 2:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

nope

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1633 (isolation #101) » Fri May 09, 2014 3:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yea, that's why I was vote hoping earlier to test it out and check it. Even with that mechanic you could still be scum though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1671 (isolation #102) » Fri May 09, 2014 2:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1634, Untrod Tripod wrote:to be perfectly frank I'd much rather be lynching Venmar right now
You keep saying this but aren't doing this and instead you made a smurfing bad wagon hop on to me.
In post 1635, Plessiez wrote:Nero was hardly going to claim he was told about the double vote in his role PM, was he? I mean, given the way he hammered Katsuki yesterday while claiming not to understand his connection to the "sheep" vote.
So you think I'm lying?
In post 1639, chamber wrote:It does nothing to change my mind however.
Can you enlighten us why you are voting for me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1673 (isolation #103) » Fri May 09, 2014 2:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1739 (isolation #104) » Sat May 10, 2014 8:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1705, Cerulean wrote:Can you give your flavor for your bulletproof though?
Thor dies early a lot.

If I get lynched it sort of my fault 'cause I hammered and I'm living to end game since scum can't kill me but there's a zero % chance that I flip scum but I'll still win with you guys. The fact that scumLLD is voting me should let you guys know that I'm town. The votes on me have been exceptionally bad.

Still think Venmar and LLD are scum. I might have been wrong about TH 'cause his "I'm town reading Venmar for being frustrated (
for no smurfing reason which is why I think it was fake
) but Tammy's is null." This could be a link between TH and Venmar.

If scum are TH, LLD and Venmar then that means Shadow is just horrible. :(

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1741 (isolation #105) » Sat May 10, 2014 8:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why do you want to vote me, Ple?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1746 (isolation #106) » Sat May 10, 2014 9:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1283, Nero Cain wrote:My list of abilities doesn't say anything about a double vote
In post 1626, Untrod Tripod wrote: no reference to the doublevote in your role at all?
In post 1627, Nero Cain wrote:nope

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1749 (isolation #107) » Sat May 10, 2014 9:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1747, Zdenek wrote:
In post 797, Nero Cain wrote:I had her role - the no lynch thing in Nexus' WWE game so is she making the no lynch thing up? Its plausible that Minaday could deviate from the role so...idk.
What motivated this?
I just had a similar role and felt the need to share but LLD is scum now so I mean...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1752 (isolation #108) » Sat May 10, 2014 9:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Other then the nl part what was different?

not counting out alignments.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1757 (isolation #109) » Sat May 10, 2014 10:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So when did you stop thinking this?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1779 (isolation #110) » Sat May 10, 2014 5:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1771, Cerulean wrote: I don't know how to take neros it's all right if I'm lynched thing
Well its not like I want to be lynched or that I think it'll be best for the town (it won't be since I'm not scum) I just don't think it will cause the sky to fall and scum to rout us. Having an unknightkillable townie would be helpful but if everyone is going to be paranoid and tunnel then I'm just a distraction until I become conf town when we lynch the scum on my wagon.

Town should be lynching in Venmar/TH/Shadow/LLD.

Venmar is a much better lynch me thinks but I'd vote Kayne to save myself.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1795 (isolation #111) » Sat May 10, 2014 7:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

^^^
make sure this is dead when I flip town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1796 (isolation #112) » Sat May 10, 2014 7:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

there's like no smurfing reason for Venmar to be mad so its fake fake fake

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1798 (isolation #113) » Sat May 10, 2014 8:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1794, Shadoweh wrote:Flipping, I suggest you stop waffling and pick one, there are 12 hours left. You're being kind of ridiculous here.
scum that's afraid day will end in a nl.

What should happen in the next 5-7 posts.

kkb moves his vote to venmar
Plum moves her vote to Venmar
Ple moves his vote to Venmar
ZD moves his vote to Venmar
TH hammers Venmar

Alien jet plane and Rachmarie's husband are also encouraged to move their votes to Venmar.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1802 (isolation #114) » Sat May 10, 2014 8:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

move your vote to Venmar silly.

but SRS question, if you think TH is scum what do you think of his calling Venmar's [fake as shit] frustration town but Tammy's as null?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1804 (isolation #115) » Sat May 10, 2014 8:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think Venmar is scum so I think that's a maybe link between Venmar and TH.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1806 (isolation #116) » Sat May 10, 2014 8:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero Cain, you are Brad Maddox, and you are a town-aligned one-shot Matchmaker

Abilities:

Brickie - Once during the game, you may PM me the name of two people. After a lynch (or no lynch) occurs that day, a second lynch will happen. The two names you PM me will be the only candidates, and only votes may be posted in the thread. If you don't use this power by the end of Day 3, this power is lost. After all, you are only Assistant to the Managing Supervisor.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1810 (isolation #117) » Sat May 10, 2014 9:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1808, Plessiez wrote:If Venmar is scum, why are scum "afraid of a no lynch"?
You do know that my wagon is bigger and there's an insane amount of resistance to lynch him and there seems to be little resistance to my lynch. And scum can't nk me so they HAVE to lynch me. My lynch not going through seems like a good reason scum wouldn't want to nl.

You said you were going to read the back and forth between me and Venmar....so what did you think?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1813 (isolation #118) » Sat May 10, 2014 10:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Yes 'cause scum would be delighted to use their ability now instead of saving it for later.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1815 (isolation #119) » Sat May 10, 2014 10:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Now why don't you tell me why LLD was all "hey guys, lets use my ability!" on d1 but today she hasn't been talking about it?

In post 1814, chamber wrote:
In post 1813, Nero Cain wrote:Yes 'cause scum would be delighted to use their ability now instead of saving it for later.
Why are you assuming her ability is a one off?
Mine was in that other game and it just seems like it would be something that's limited.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1818 (isolation #120) » Sat May 10, 2014 10:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1817, Plessiez wrote:
In post 88, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 87, Zdenek wrote:
In post 21, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Interesting ability I should claim: If the day ends in a no lynch (whether from running out of time, or by a majority vote on the "No Lynch" wagon). I enter 2 people into a duel, and they get to plead their case, and I unilaterally choose to lynch one!
How many times does this happen?
No limit. Happens every day.
fair enough. I missed that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1821 (isolation #121) » Sat May 10, 2014 10:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1816, Plessiez wrote: But Shadoweh was urging people to decide between kanye and Venmar as a counter-wagon.
You are correct here, I thought this was Shadow urging her to decide between me and Venmar.
And why are you so confident you'd survive if LLD had to pick who died after a NL?
Never said this though. No way LLD keeps me alive.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1822 (isolation #122) » Sat May 10, 2014 10:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1816, Plessiez wrote:
In post 1810, Nero Cain wrote:You said you were going to read the back and forth between me and Venmar....so what did you think?
Not much? I still don't think you and Venmar are scum together. I still don't understand how you missed the fact your vote for Katsuki would be a hammer vote. And I saw that Venmar was hinting at his/your extra vote a while before he demonstrated it. But other than that, it wasn't very productive.
Its not that I didn't realize it---I said I made a mistake....so I mean...w/e. IDK how I'd convince folks I made an honest mistake so..

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1932 (isolation #123) » Sun May 11, 2014 7:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Kayne

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1942 (isolation #124) » Sun May 11, 2014 7:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1902, Venmar wrote:His push on me was the most absurd peice of shit I have ever experienced in my mafiascum career
HA HA!

I don't think it makes very much sense to go "oh hey, this wagon is a policy lynch so that means I'm not going to avoid it." And even if you thought my vote was a policy lynch..well that says nothing at all about Kats alignment. I think you are scum and knew Kat would flip town so instead of saying "oh I think that Kat is town" etc. you pooh-poohed the wagon another way and I don't think that is town. Also your frustration it totes fake.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1943 (isolation #125) » Sun May 11, 2014 7:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1942, Nero Cain wrote:means I'm going to avoid it

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1955 (isolation #126) » Sun May 11, 2014 7:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1944, chamber wrote:we need to lynch nero today.
no we need to lynch Venmar but that's not going to happen so I'm going to vote Kayne over 100% conf town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2002 (isolation #127) » Tue May 13, 2014 12:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1993, chamber wrote:
Vote nero

This is not a vote that I expected to make today.
Then why'd you make it?

Still wouldn't mind a Venmar flip despite him pushing on Kayne a lil'

Though if LLD doesn't do anything today we should be killing that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2042 (isolation #128) » Thu May 15, 2014 3:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2021, Cerulean wrote:Interested in Chamber's Nero thing but since he moved to LLD, I'm all hrm.
Yea, I'm pretty confused why he moved so quickly but then again I don't really think he's scum.

LLD or Venmar are still the best lynches today. I might even favor LLD over Venmar 'cause she was bandwagoning me yesterday without being fully caught up.

Though nothing really new to add.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2058 (isolation #129) » Fri May 16, 2014 3:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2051, chamber wrote:That's l-3?
Chamber doesn't seem the dumb type, is this fake?
In post 2057, Venmar wrote:Going to read up on kanye and his connection to LLD to see what this wagon on her is all about.
:facepalm:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2138 (isolation #130) » Mon May 19, 2014 8:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Venmar should self vote

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2146 (isolation #131) » Mon May 19, 2014 9:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't think UT is clear. That "Venmar is my biggest scumread so I'm going to wagon up one of my biggest allies." is p strange. + I don't think he had a town read on Kayne.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2148 (isolation #132) » Mon May 19, 2014 9:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

me. I've been scumreading Venmar since the start of the game. You supposedly have a scumread on Venmar so when it came down to me vs. kayne you voted me. Did you have a town read on Kayne?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2150 (isolation #133) » Mon May 19, 2014 9:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why did you vote me. Did you have a town read on Kayne?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2153 (isolation #134) » Mon May 19, 2014 9:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2149, Untrod Tripod wrote:the enemy of my enemy is not my friend
*shrugz* then I guess we are different 'cause I'm less likely to scumread someone that's scumreading a player I want dead.
In post 2150, Nero Cain wrote:Why did you vote me. Did you have a town read on Kayne?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2243 (isolation #135) » Thu May 29, 2014 8:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

prod, gonna catchup tomorrow.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2265 (isolation #136) » Fri May 30, 2014 9:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Who'd you choose?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2267 (isolation #137) » Fri May 30, 2014 10:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2269 (isolation #138) » Fri May 30, 2014 10:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Ut isn't horribly bad but Reck and Venmar.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2272 (isolation #139) » Fri May 30, 2014 11:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why should I think you are town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2275 (isolation #140) » Fri May 30, 2014 12:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2273, xRECKONERx wrote:That's not how this game works.
Well school me then.

I mean, I have a group of players that I think are town and then players that I don't find town. I'm pretty sure that is how POE works. More specifically, I don't think you've done much this game and are just coasting.

So why should I read you as town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2293 (isolation #141) » Sat May 31, 2014 7:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2291, chamber wrote:I still think the game only really makes sense if he is scum
I would love to hear this.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2318 (isolation #142) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:venmar

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2334 (isolation #143) » Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2333, xRECKONERx wrote:I remember actually thinking Venmar wasn't scum but IDR why
he's on your scum team.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2335 (isolation #144) » Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero, ZD, FA are town

I think Tampire is prob town. The only thing that kinda bothers me is that Tammy never yelled at me for not yelling at anybody.

Both Plum and NS are kinda meh/null.

Wich leaves us with...

Shadoweh
Tim Howard [Nexus/quadz08]
Untrod Tripod
xRECKONERx

I left off Venmar 'cause that's scum. Or atleast who we are lynching today but still prob scum.

After that my top scumread is Reck.

if there's a 4th scum its prob in TH/Shadow/UT

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2355 (isolation #145) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

You have a funny way of trying to work with me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2357 (isolation #146) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2356, Venmar wrote:I explicitly said I refused to do so you imbecile
In post 2354, Venmar wrote:but working with Nero Cain is something I gave up on
something I gave up on
gave up on
But I mean...its not like you tried very hard (if at all). A summary of our interactions so far is:

Venmar: The Kats lynch is bad 'cause its a policy lynch
Nero: no its not
Venmar: Yes it is, you are voting Kats on policy
Nero: Dude, no I'm not. I don't see any town motivation in miscategorizing the lynch like that. *votes Venmar*
Venmar: O MAH GOD U SUX!<---fake rage

At no point did you ever attempt to work with me (or the rest of the town) at all.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2359 (isolation #147) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

your faux rage is cute.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2376 (isolation #148) » Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Yeah ok, I'm a huge idiot but that has like nothing to do with your claim that you gave up trying to work with me. So I guess keep trying to willingly antagonize me, you might fool someone into thinking you are to confrontational to be scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2384 (isolation #149) » Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

lol @ Reck.

Still think the guy is scummy. Kinda worried about UT.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2388 (isolation #150) » Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why is UT town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2392 (isolation #151) » Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

The thing is...I kinda want to trust CDB on TH. And the only reason that TH *might be scum* is that that use of his actions might be scum motivated.....

still Reck or UT seem like the best lynches thus far.

Tell me how your cards work, TH.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2393 (isolation #152) » Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2391, Flipping Awesome wrote:Well, for one, if UT committed to a bus on Venmar, I don't see why he would be too shy to bus Kanye as well. It is possible he wanted to keep a better scum player like Kanye alive over him. But then, there is also the fact that Venmar was voting UT at the start of D3 and it seemed like he genuinely wanted UT dead. The other is meta. He isn't playing anything like in Wicked Mafia where he was my scumpartner. His pushes there were aggressive and he had way too much certainty about us flipping scum. Here, he isn't really certain about anything and is moving his suspicion around a lot which feels more natural. I do want to re-evaluate him to make sure though since a non-Cerulean NK would make sense if they are off on their reads. So, expect a more detailed explanation soon.
I'm just having a hard time getting over the fact that despite me wanting Venmar death he was still ok with my death. IDK, to me to me that doesn't make a ton of sense 'cause if you think player A is scum and player B wants player A dead then it seems a rational thought process to not think player B is scum.

Also yesterday he was sitting on UT but he didn't at all try to get him lynched. I think it could very well be distancing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2431 (isolation #153) » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I am the third prod dodge.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2443 (isolation #154) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

indefinate v/la

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2469 (isolation #155) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

INTENT TO HAMMER

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2471 (isolation #156) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

:( I won't be back until Monday. See you later alien 16.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2499 (isolation #157) » Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Are you guys done talking so I can hammer now?

if there's 1 scum left mods usually let them kill and action.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2501 (isolation #158) » Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Has he given out his card yet?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2509 (isolation #159) » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TH, did you send me a card?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2545 (isolation #160) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2544, Flipping Awesome wrote:{Reck, UT, NS, Plum}.
I agree with that. I lean Reck + UT though.

but can you remind me of the "awesome tell" that Tampire used to peg Kayne.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2547 (isolation #161) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yea....NS is a totes shot in the dark.

Maybe I'm bias 'cause I knew that I was town but Plum hopping on the Kayne lynch when I was the leading wagon and she could have easily hopped on me kind of makes me think town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2553 (isolation #162) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Reck

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2575 (isolation #163) » Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Reck, tell me why I shouldn't be voting you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2581 (isolation #164) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Who is scum and why Reck?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2583 (isolation #165) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't think NS is scum either. He's such a shot in the dark.

I don't really think Plum is scum. F-16 is town town town. I'm town and everyone with a half a brain/isn't scum knows why.

My patience with Cerulean is wearing thin but I still wouldn't lynch that over you and UT. So these guys just need to stop being ego derps and sheep me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2586 (isolation #166) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Maybe that scum where all over my wagon, that I was a counter wagon to scum and that I found scumVenmar and now scumyou :)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2587 (isolation #167) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2585, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 2583, Nero Cain wrote:I don't think NS is scum either. He's such a shot in the dark.
well that's just not an actual argment
Why not give me an argument for why I should suspect NS.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2589 (isolation #168) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

that's so cute that you are pretending like that didn't happen.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2590 (isolation #169) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So I ISO'd NS and am not confident at all in a scum flip there. His early voting was kinda jumpy but that's not a real good scumtell 'cause I'm like fickle all the time.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2593 (isolation #170) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2592, Ner+Far wrote:I don't think it matters that much. Its a 5/2 split at this point. If we think scum are in Reck/plum/UT. Of those 3 I think that Plum is least likely to be scum. So even if we lynched plum and plum flipped town then it would go to a 3/2 lylo with Reck and UT as scum so..town win.

but I still suggest that lynching from Reck/UT is the best plan.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2595 (isolation #171) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Whats wrong tam tam? :(

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2599 (isolation #172) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

get well soon Tammy and upgrade your account.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2600 (isolation #173) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2596, Flipping Awesome wrote:If we lynch Reck and UT and one of them is scum and the other town, it'll most likely leave NS, Plum, and probably me, or Cerulean in a 3P LYLO
I am bulletproof. So you or Tampire will most likely die tonight. SORRY! Though UT and Reck are free to waste their bullets on me. *hint hint*
In post 2596, Flipping Awesome wrote:On that note, one thing that made me hesitate on Reck is I felt some of UT's posts may be buddying him. Specifically, the part where he hard townreads Reck and placates him when Reck suspects him. To me, that looks like a UT-scum/Reck-town possibility. What are your thoughts on that?
Maybe. I'd have to look at the posts in question though I'd be down with a UT lynch as well. You can either quote the posts or I'll look at them later.

Have you posted anything on why Plum might be scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2608 (isolation #174) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why don't ya'll go ahead and claim?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2610 (isolation #175) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Well both UT and Reck are pretending like I'm not obvious town

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2615 (isolation #176) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2612, xRECKONERx wrote:A) Use the ability on my buddy
its been done before.
B) Have my buddy choose the option that makes him take one less to lynch INSTEAD of the option that gives him a free pass for not voting me the entire day
makes him look town.

Why have you not been using your stargazing ability?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2629 (isolation #177) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2620, xRECKONERx wrote:TBQH I'm not buying the whole Nero Cain thing which seems to boil down to, "There's no WAY scum would bus that hard!!?!?!?"
TBQH, that's not all of it.
In post 2616, xRECKONERx wrote:bc why would i
*shrugz* I don't really see a reason for town to not use an ability.

I also think Reck's use of his power has been really anti-town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2641 (isolation #178) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

we are massclaiming.

sk
plum
ut

GO!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2643 (isolation #179) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What's with my color?!? That sounds pretty smurfing racist.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2645 (isolation #180) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:SK

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2655 (isolation #181) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but her role is mina not Tammy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2662 (isolation #182) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

his role is x-shot.

Scum are still prob Reck and UT.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2664 (isolation #183) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I have kinda a tinfoul that Reck is a 3rd party and UT is the last team scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2668 (isolation #184) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no
sk isn't the only 3rd party
Ferycho was venge killed

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2669 (isolation #185) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2666, SleepyKrew wrote:Nero I see that you've already claimed BP. Could you quote your claim post for me plz?
-SleepyKrew
nope, go find it

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2671 (isolation #186) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So who is Tammy scumreading?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2675 (isolation #187) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

If you know that I'm a claimed bulletproof why do you need to see my post where I said that I'm bulletproof?

The whole not caring and giving a shit + the survivorlistic use of his roles makes me think survivor. + I vaguely remember that Faraday has a 3rd party fetish...or maybe that could be another mod. IDK and don't really care.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2680 (isolation #188) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2676, SleepyKrew wrote:Because all the claims I've seen and have multiple parts. And also I want to see the flavor because flavor
I'll just repeat it 'cause 'cause I don't feel like ISOing myself to find it so...

I'm Thor and my name is blue 'cause he says smurf and I'm bulletproof 'cause Thor dies early.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2683 (isolation #189) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

BLAME FARMINA!

But it freaked out Shadow wic was funny as hell.

And my IC thing (which I never really claimed) totes freaked out LLD.

Silly girls.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2686 (isolation #190) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2682, Cerulean wrote:
In post 2679, Flipping Awesome wrote:
In post 2674, Cerulean wrote:YOU

Whoa

I'm tone reassign Nero Cain and flipping awesome for defo sure

Empire'stold ishould feel this way

I'm reevaluating everyone else right now.
I know you are drunk but what's a "tone reassign?"
I don't know what that means, I think you and neroare my town reads?
I'm not really a town "read" I'm confirmed town at this point. Part of me is like "well Reck and UT wouldn't be dumb enough to try to pretend like I'm not conf town" but at the same time I'm like "....................how could they be town and hold that stance?"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2688 (isolation #191) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

*heavily throws confirmed town*

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2724 (isolation #192) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why are you not reading the game?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2727 (isolation #193) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

How in the world can you town read Reck and or UT?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2734 (isolation #194) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I received Recks ability.

Yea, the whole me bp-SK commuter thing is outguessing the mod and I strongly advise against it.

vote:ut

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2737 (isolation #195) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't care for either of them

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2739 (isolation #196) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

'cause its my vote and I wanted to vote UT who is p much avoiding this thread.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2763 (isolation #197) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2758, Cerulean wrote:
In post 2706, Tammy wrote:

but our songs so catchy, people probably don't listen to the lyrics BUT THEY SHOULD because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the band itself...that's probably actually about huey lewis and the news and I should actually go to sleep. blame shadoweh i've been awake this long. okay sleep now.
Does anyone know what movie I was quoting here?

Ten bonus Tammy-town points to anyone who can pick out of my favorite movies.
sixteen candles and pretty in pink

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2780 (isolation #198) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2779, Cerulean wrote:town points to anyone who can pick out of my favorite movies.
In post 2779, Cerulean wrote:Those are two of my favorite movies!
YOU OWE MY TEN SMURFING TAMMY POINTS!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2782 (isolation #199) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't know what the quote is from. :(

I'm a redhead too. :wink:

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”