pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #530 (isolation #0) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:04 pm

Post by pisskop »

I'm so Town I got elected Senator.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #548 (isolation #1) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:43 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 261, vonflare wrote:
In post 260, deathfisaro wrote:
In post 259, vonflare wrote:oh wait

Queen

Eveyone

Scripten
DeathFisa
r

Care to explain?
I don't think I said anything worth to get townread at all.

Exactly. You aren't
trying
to look town. But if you want to be a scum or null read, that's your option, I guess.[
/quote]
I hope a talk was had about his Death read
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #594 (isolation #2) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:38 am

Post by pisskop »

So what is the short sumaation of that? There is a
lot
more quote than content.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #619 (isolation #3) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:41 am

Post by pisskop »

Is it?

hunh. Well Ill iso you down.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #626 (isolation #4) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:12 am

Post by pisskop »

Nope. If you press back far enough you can usually retrieve it.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #674 (isolation #5) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:54 pm

Post by pisskop »

I'd be up to lynch that slot.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #675 (isolation #6) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:55 pm

Post by pisskop »

I'm no fan of Rando's slot either, but at least I know there's a precedent for his behavior.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #702 (isolation #7) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:13 am

Post by pisskop »

lololol

Let's lynch Rando or Lala or Scripten.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #704 (isolation #8) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:32 am

Post by pisskop »

You're too cautions and your quesitons too benign. And Lala is doing nothing. My intuitions say you two should be on the chopblock today.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #709 (isolation #9) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:22 am

Post by pisskop »

vote: Scripten
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #714 (isolation #10) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:55 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 713, Scripten wrote:though Pisskop's out-of-the-gate buddying and chainsaw defense

Lol this is seriously all I need for this lynch.

He's scum. I'm saying this as somebody who has played on and offsite with him
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #744 (isolation #11) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:05 pm

Post by pisskop »

Nope, it isnt.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #756 (isolation #12) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:18 pm

Post by pisskop »

ugh. I want you all to keep in mind that effort/aggression is in no way alignment inicitive. Scripty's trying to save his scummy rumpus.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #775 (isolation #13) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:48 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 774, DeasVail wrote:willing to vote for Senator (this is the same person as pisskop right?)

Why was that relevant?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #792 (isolation #14) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:29 am

Post by pisskop »

Way to cooperate to try to reestablish a constant dialogue in the game.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #814 (isolation #15) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:23 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 795, Mac wrote:Can you explain which questions in particular of Scripten's were too cautious? You went from townreading Scripten to just cheerleading DQ's read on him without really getting involved in the back and forth whatsoever.

Oh, just pick most of his quotes where he asks a question.

In post 359, Scripten wrote:
In post 357, Randomnamechange wrote:
i'm scumreading dq for scumreading me and vonflare on the basis vonflare defended me.I doslike circular logic.

How closely would you say you are reading the game?

In post 357, Randomnamechange wrote:
Yeah...no. You voting me for bullshit reasoning isn't going to make me contribute, it's just going to make me annoyed at the game. Why are you voting me, when I am answering questions etc. Over people who are solely proddodging?

Would you contribute if I asked really nicely? Right now, your active lurking feels scummier than prawn's total absence/prodging.

In post 705, Scripten wrote:
Pisskop/Senator:
So your current thought is the scumteam is me, Lalaladucks, and Random? Or are you reading each player independently?

Also, can you explain what changed between and now? is directly contradictory to it and regards the same content, so I'm curious. Lastly, what's your specific read on Vonflare?

Eyestott:
Who are your current top scumreads? What happened with your reads on Creative and Lalaladucks? You said you aren't scumreading DV for his point; does that mean you're scumreading him for other things?

They feel cautious.

In post 803, DeasVail wrote:
In post 801, Senator wrote:Thats okay. Your playstyle would make it easy for you to hide as scum.

You say the loveliest things. (I actually don't understand what you're trying to do here!)

Also DQ, I'm pretty sure I answered all your questions. Let me know if there is any I haven't.

You're eloquette. And I imagine would be hard to root out as scum.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #815 (isolation #16) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:23 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 813, Creative wrote:VOTE: senator

Adress my points or burn.

Also you can get bent.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #839 (isolation #17) » Fri May 01, 2015 12:36 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 830, lalaladucks wrote:
In post 734, Senator wrote:Mac can be our special Nulltown or D2 lynch pending the flip.

You may be called Senator, but you don't actually have the ability to command everyone in this town, you know.
Like, yeah Mac is pretty scummy - but why are you setting up plans for tomorrow already? Does no one else get a say?
(I agree with a Mac lynch but I just found this post obnoxiously bossy)

Bossy? I mean I guess. I imagine its not in a characterization of pkop.

Any points I may have had were washed away in that debate, and, and it seems Im to be blamed for it at the witch trials :(

Why so many posts?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #845 (isolation #18) » Fri May 01, 2015 2:12 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 843, Mac wrote:I can see your point about random but do you think it was worth it for scum to be pushing elsewhere against someone who was so not involved in the game?

they would be 'sorting' other players in my experience. Or lurking doing nothing.

I don't like what Rando has done this game. The late stagnation of this game leads me to suspect wallers and feeling posters as a likely scum. because thats scum can do.

Out of all the players I've interacted with I suspect Creative most. Then likely DV.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #846 (isolation #19) » Fri May 01, 2015 2:13 am

Post by pisskop »

vote: Creative

If Im not already there. In the interest of getting it lynched I guess I have to answer the questions asked of me.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #902 (isolation #20) » Sat May 16, 2015 3:58 am

Post by pisskop »

We arent going back to D1 RQS. Not even a little.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #950 (isolation #21) » Mon May 18, 2015 4:05 am

Post by pisskop »

ooh.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #978 (isolation #22) » Tue May 19, 2015 6:02 am

Post by pisskop »

I have no experience with her. But this is something that is a PL. Is she usually like this when caught?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1041 (isolation #23) » Tue May 19, 2015 11:46 am

Post by pisskop »

vote: Dragonspawn
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1104 (isolation #24) » Wed May 20, 2015 11:53 am

Post by pisskop »

Spoiler: Mr. Crabs
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1206 (isolation #25) » Tue May 26, 2015 5:59 am

Post by pisskop »

OMGUS you.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1229 (isolation #26) » Wed May 27, 2015 11:21 am

Post by pisskop »

vote: Radiant Cowbells

Yea now that I've decided to read something in here I remember that RC is scum.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1309 (isolation #27) » Thu May 28, 2015 3:54 pm

Post by pisskop »

A good scum move, vonflare
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1314 (isolation #28) » Fri May 29, 2015 2:20 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1311, vonflare wrote:
In post 1309, pisskop wrote:A good scum move, vonflare

I'm town.

I want to see senators flip

why wouldy flip help you solve the game?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1327 (isolation #29) » Fri May 29, 2015 9:32 am

Post by pisskop »

Nope, have to unvote before a revote.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1340 (isolation #30) » Sat May 30, 2015 1:58 am

Post by pisskop »

mastermind rando's case is that I was being aggressive. This lynch on me os probably saving his naturally scummy playstyle.

Ive seen him in town and scumslots before.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1368 (isolation #31) » Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:28 am

Post by pisskop »

wrt in 1358.

Its reactionary wifom. its scummy, or at least a weak reasonnot to fall of the mislynch he storred up
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1436 (isolation #32) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:16 am

Post by pisskop »

bump
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1503 (isolation #33) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:06 am

Post by pisskop »

Vote teh RC.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1504 (isolation #34) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:08 am

Post by pisskop »

Also my laptop wont start :(

That's like 50gb of porn gone.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1505 (isolation #35) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:09 am

Post by pisskop »

And everything else ever. All my games, all my documents, all my legal infos from court and the DOJ.

A lot of shit. Even my private endeavors
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1506 (isolation #36) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:15 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1502, A Muffin wrote:I ISO'ed a couple of the players, and from what I can tell, RC or Senator are most likely to be scum, for pretty much the same reasons too. Of the pair, I think Senator is more likely to be lynched today, but I'd be willing to go with either.

This is a bus.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1507 (isolation #37) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:15 am

Post by pisskop »

err. RC is leading the VC, or at least tied. This is a bus because scumz.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1557 (isolation #38) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:28 am

Post by pisskop »

Wholly shit. Nobody believe pisskop
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1559 (isolation #39) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:40 am

Post by pisskop »

I was a thing that cost this game.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1561 (isolation #40) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:19 am

Post by pisskop »

Shut up. Your play was terribell
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1562 (isolation #41) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:20 am

Post by pisskop »

Not only that, but lynching me in lylo means I cant be scum if they quickhammered.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1564 (isolation #42) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:24 am

Post by pisskop »

RC are you saying you are town?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1566 (isolation #43) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:25 am

Post by pisskop »

Are you REALLY trying to justify voting out of the gate in LyLo as
town
?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1568 (isolation #44) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:27 am

Post by pisskop »

You.

I had other scumreads I pursued. You just tunnelfucked me. :|
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1569 (isolation #45) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:29 am

Post by pisskop »

you do thisn every game we get into as well. Every. Game.

Well, congratuations, you finally got me lynched after almost 10 games together. Image
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1571 (isolation #46) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:30 am

Post by pisskop »

Ugh. Just stop playing with me if you can't be assed to read my posts or refrain from tunneling into me.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1572 (isolation #47) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:30 am

Post by pisskop »

It doesnt take too much to ISO me for the answerzx instead of inventing your own,
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1576 (isolation #48) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:40 am

Post by pisskop »

I. . .. like your avatar?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1585 (isolation #49) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:53 am

Post by pisskop »

gg.

Lala, you breaking my heart :( </3
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1587 (isolation #50) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:57 am

Post by pisskop »

I was a JOAT with jk, why include a scum JK?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1588 (isolation #51) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:57 am

Post by pisskop »

No wait, belay that.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1596 (isolation #52) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:53 am

Post by pisskop »

Who did Lala try to stab?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”