Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (isolation #0) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:55 am

Post by Vampirate »

In post 40, A Simple Plan wrote:... Can we get off that please? Everything about this discussion screams "let's break the rules".

Please elaborate on this post.

I don't see how the discussion prior to this post screams 'let's break the rules'. Seems a bit much just because people wanted to know more into Firebringer's opinion on duppin.

I honestly don't see the big deal about it, it just so happens that Firebringer couldn't elaborate on why.
You are not more paranoid than me!!!!
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (isolation #1) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:54 am

Post by Vampirate »

Oh and UNVOTE: UNVOTE: for now.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (isolation #2) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:54 am

Post by Vampirate »

UNVOTE:

:facepalm:
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:52 am

Post by Vampirate »

In post 209, A Simple Plan wrote:
In post 195, Vampirate wrote:
In post 40, A Simple Plan wrote:... Can we get off that please? Everything about this discussion screams "let's break the rules".

Please elaborate on this post.

I don't see how the discussion prior to this post screams 'let's break the rules'. Seems a bit much just because people wanted to know more into Firebringer's opinion on duppin.

I honestly don't see the big deal about it, it just so happens that Firebringer couldn't elaborate on why.

As in, let's stop interrogating someone about an ongoing game, because that's bound to get somebody on the ban list, and I don't want to be sitting there watching it happen. The whole "how can that be alignment indicative" question still asks about an ongoing game.

If anything can be gained from the situation at all, Vedith's feels town because he knows he's treading unsafe waters talking about it and lets it go before it caused a problem.

1. As soon as Firebringer brought up that he couldn't continue further and why, the subject was pretty much dropped. The way you worded your post you made it seem like people were pestering Fire after he said why he couldn't continue further.

I other words the posts seems out of place.

2. How is it alignment indicative to not want a situation where it can get people banned? For example yes scum would love an easy way to get rid of players, on the other hand scum would try to appear to act in the best interest of the game for town cred.

I do not understand how wanting to drop the subject is a town tell.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (isolation #4) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:48 am

Post by Vampirate »

In post 212, duppin wrote:Hm to be honest I don't mind my current vote.

Still waiting for The Enigma to get replaced though.

So what is it about my slot that you dislike?
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (isolation #5) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:52 pm

Post by Vampirate »

@TheWorst: I'm confused by his answer really. I just don't see how the direction the previous conversation was going was going to 'ban' territory. If anything the mod here would probably warn people here if the ongoing was accidentally talked about. At this point people would be all like 'whoops' then the subject would get dropped and mafia goes on. The way he's telling things, it's like people are already talking about the ongoing and he really wanted it to stop before trouble hits.

The 2nd part makes no sense to me, I don't understand how someone gets town read by trying not to have people get banned.

Scum lean.

Not going to vote ASP yet though, there are alot of things I need to sort through as well with others.

@mod can we have an up to date VC with all the new players?
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (isolation #6) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:53 am

Post by Vampirate »

In post 218, Titus wrote:
In post 216, Titus wrote:Yes. There's no substance. A scum "feeling" is something that an be brushed aside without a care. He's also projecting onto you what he is doing himself. There's no desire to quantify why he feels you have no substance, rather he asks for reads.

@Vampirate, That's the gist I got. He's avoiding disaster. Just because you viewed it unnecessary doesn't mean he did. What do you think of him, assuming that's a null tell?

I'm currently flip flopping on ASP and Vedith atm, I can see your viewpoint here. I'm viewing Vedith as someone who's more on the defensive than the offensive atm, and yeah I don't like his stance on The Worst that much either as it reads 'making things up' to me.

What I truly find interesting are that my two main scum reads are town reading each other, Vedith doesn't seem to want a ASP lynch as well. Take this what you will.

I've also am reading some of ASP's responses and I don't like his reaction to Hermit.

Town reads in no towny order

Titus
Firebringer
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
St Constantine the Hermit
The Worst

The grey list of nullness

Duppin
4nxi3ty
The Enigma
Yimmy
randomidget
ika

The evil empire of scum

Vedith
A Simple Plan
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (isolation #7) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:05 am

Post by Vampirate »

In post 218, Titus wrote:
I wasn't too fond of the slot before you got replaced,

Elaborate

In post 218, Titus wrote:and I really disliked your entrance.

Again, elaborate

[quote="In post 218
I do not see a reason for you to bring up.[/quote]

I just got replaced and was reading the thread. Quite simply felt out of place, as if ASP was trying to fit in the picture.

[quote="In post 218Then you continued discussing it for no reason at all.[/quote]

I pursued something I found suspicious, should I stop scumhunting because someone was the leading candidtae? Also, noone commented on it as well. If you find something you do not like and no one talks about it, regardless of when you should bring up your points. Why do you
not
me to pursue something I find suspicious?

[quote="In post 218 I am not entirely sure whether you were trying to pressure ASP or not, but he was the leading train which is a bit interesting because it is the only thing you brought up.[/quote]

Of course I was pressuring ASP, if you noticed I haven't voted yet, this pretty much indicates I haven't exactly made up my mind who I wanted to be lynched yet. I'm flip flopping on ASP and Vedith atm.

[quote="In post 218I do not understand how anyone can town read you to be honest but meh.[/quote]

Everyone has their own perspective so *shrugs*

[quote="In post 218My vote is most likely going to end on The Enigma's slot though. I still think he was suspicious, but he still hasn't been replaced which is a shame.[/quote]

I don't like this, scum are imo more likely 'try' to appear active. If you are scum reading me for whatever reason your vote 'should' stick on me unless someone does something you dislike that takes the crown in your head as scummier.

I have no issues with you scum reading me honestly, just want to find your perspective to try and sort you out.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (isolation #8) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:11 am

Post by Vampirate »

In post 229, duppin wrote:
I wasn't too fond of the slot before you got replaced,

Elaborate

In post 229, duppin wrote:and I really disliked your entrance.

Again, elaborate

In post 229, duppin wrote:
I do not see a reason for you to bring up.

I just got replaced and was reading the thread. Quite simply felt out of place, as if ASP was trying to fit in the picture.

In post 229, duppin wrote:Then you continued discussing it for no reason at all.

I pursued something I found suspicious, should I stop scumhunting because someone was the leading candidtae? Also, noone commented on it as well. If you find something you do not like and no one talks about it, regardless of when you should bring up your points. Why do you
not
me to pursue something I find suspicious?

In post 229, duppin wrote:I am not entirely sure whether you were trying to pressure ASP or not, but he was the leading train which is a bit interesting because it is the only thing you brought up.

Of course I was pressuring ASP, if you noticed I haven't voted yet, this pretty much indicates I haven't exactly made up my mind who I wanted to be lynched yet. I'm flip flopping on ASP and Vedith atm.

In post 229, duppin wrote:I do not understand how anyone can town read you to be honest but meh.

Everyone has their own perspective so *shrugs*

In post 229, duppin wrote:My vote is most likely going to end on The Enigma's slot though. I still think he was suspicious, but he still hasn't been replaced which is a shame.

I don't like this, scum are imo more likely 'try' to appear active. If you are scum reading me for whatever reason your vote 'should' stick on me unless someone does something you dislike that takes the crown in your head as scummier.

I have no issues with you scum reading me honestly, just want to find your perspective to try and sort you out.

Edited again for clairity lol.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (isolation #9) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:21 am

Post by Vampirate »

In post 243, duppin wrote:@Vampirate,

I already explained why I did not like your entrance (you even commented on it). Your reasoning for doing so does not change much. I disliked it and thought the read was weak.

I did not like the slot simply because he did nothing. This is not a scum tell at all, because the most likely conclusion is that he simply did not have time. But it caught my attention and I noted it down fairly early in the game because I was waiting for content from him. Then you replaced and I thought your entrance was very questionable, so obviously I do not like your slot.

Fair enough.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (isolation #10) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:32 am

Post by Vampirate »

In post 244, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:
FOS Vampirate

I wish I knew actual statistics, but I would like to say 80% of players whom consistently make wall posts that only respond to one player are scum.

1. I'm not really wall posting (from my view), more post by post stuff.

2. I've responded to Titus, ASP, Vedith and now you, how is that 1 person?

In post 249, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:Vampirate, please decide on who you are going to murder?

Fine,

VOTE: Vedith

Happy now?

Honestly i'm not a fan of either ASP or Vedith but i'm not liking Vedith more.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (isolation #11) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:44 am

Post by Vampirate »

In post 236, Vedith wrote:
@Vampirate - The only lynches I'm against as it stands is 4nxi3ty and Titus. I'm just not a fan of weak reasons.

If you think the reasons for people scum reading ASP is weak you are against the lynch.

In post 194, Vedith wrote:
ASP wagon - Why would he just be voting for Hermit on 0 votes if he was scum, surely he would be trying to focus on someone else close in lead. I don't think that the reasons for his votes are very justifiable over others at this stage.

This also signifies that you are against a ASP lynch.

Also, please state your reasons why
you
do not want 4nxi3ty and Titus to get lynched.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (isolation #12) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:43 am

Post by Vampirate »

Alright 4nxi3ty let's try this.

@Titus, what do you think of A Simple Plan?
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (isolation #13) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:11 am

Post by Vampirate »

In post 264, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:There has also been speculation that Vedith's plays are not extremely different from his town meta. I don't think I am going to push a wagon on him, but I will join it if he surpasses ASP.

This makes no sense, you don't join a wagon because it got bigger than the other, you join it because you think it might have scum in it.

In post 264, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:
This last post from Titus made me reevaluate my read on her. Titus is a total badass as town, and I am not getting the feeling this is town Titus.

Give something more quantifiable please. What exactly are you scum reading her for?

In post 264, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:
I am not confident in an ASP lynch anymore, and it is likely to be uninformative to say the least. I find some of the subtle connections between him and Titus suspicious though,

Explain

In post 264, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:so I believe Titus would be a more informative lynch in order to read ASP.

If you have a case on Titus say it, otherwise this reads 'i'm trying to get rid of a good player in the game'.

State you case.

In post 264, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:That leaves me with two new options. Lynch Titus or Policy Lynch Enigma.

Again, state your case on Titus, also policying an afk is just giving a free pass to mafia.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (isolation #14) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:18 pm

Post by Vampirate »

Regardless we need a flip.

Once the flip goes we can find out more details and the 'see I was right' game can commence'.

@4nxi3ty: I was aware of Titus' rep before you brought it up. I'll comment on those bunch of posts on her later though.

Pedit: Flattery is better served post game Hermit.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (isolation #15) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:33 pm

Post by Vampirate »

@duppin: Your take in all this my and enigma's slot aside?
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (isolation #16) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:35 pm

Post by Vampirate »

In post 291, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:My knowledge pales in comparison to your greatness, Titus, but it is best to avoid tunneling the
town block early into the game
. This is good advice for both allignments.

I'm bolding that.

We're at Day 1 right now, while I have seen a town bloc form early of town players before how do you know all 3 of you are town at this point in the game? How much history do all 3 of you have together?

We haven't even gotten 1 flip yet?

While I have scum reads and town reads, they are leans at this point.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (isolation #17) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:28 pm

Post by Vampirate »

In post 314, duppin wrote:
In post 295, Vampirate wrote:@duppin: Your take in all this my and enigma's slot aside?

To be completely honest, I find this question very wierd. I am very curious as to why you'd call me out on this?

I don't care about Titus vs Constantine, it does not change anything for me at the moment. Already gave my opinion on Constantine, and I don't find Titus scummy.

I still think you and Enigma's slot are the most interesting targets today.

Quite simply you're giving me the in the background vibe so I decided to bring you out in the light.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (isolation #18) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:34 am

Post by Vampirate »

In post 324, Titus wrote:So your concern is scum might use that against me? I guess?

I don't sheep lightly. I'm one of the most stubborn players on this site. I am known that way because I require a great deal of proof. People sheep all the time, sometimes with naked votes (not even declaring sheepage). You'll have to get used to that. We all can't be first on a wagon.

Sorry Titus but you are contradicting yourself here.

You sheeped yimmy's case on Hermit rather quickly. I would suspect a player of your caliber to ask more questions and dig than "Yep, players X case is very solid on player Y, Vote player Y".
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (isolation #19) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:39 am

Post by Vampirate »

In post 313, TheWorst wrote:Ok been readin'. Vampirate is a null for me for now, didn't like his first few posts at first (that meta seemed pointless to me), but since then he's shown the intent to expand his reads and knowledge, which is good.

I'm going to reiterate, what I was reading on ASP there was possible scum trying to fit in. His "Can we please stop this conversation before someone gets banned" read like an overreaction to me and not in line with how things were naturally progressing.

I don't understand what you mean by '(that meta seemed pointless to me)'.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (isolation #20) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:20 pm

Post by Vampirate »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: St Constantine the Hermit

Case incoming.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (isolation #21) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:09 am

Post by Vampirate »

Before I get to the Hermit case (when I get home) i'm going to point out a few things.

1. Imo there is probably 1, possibly 2 scum among

Hermit
Vamp
4nxi3ty
ASP
Vedith
Titus

2. 4nxi3ty and Titus seem way too confident in their reads atm considering it's Day 1, I can buy that they are both very good players however i'm iffy on it. A flip on either ASP or Hermit might shed light on either Titus, ASP or 4nxi3ty, Hermit and Vedith.

3. If either ASP or Hermit flip town, it doesn't guarantee that any people who defended them are town either as it's easy to defend a town read and soak up the town credit when they flip town if they were scum.

This is probably common knowledge but I wanted to point it out.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (isolation #22) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:55 am

Post by Vampirate »

UNVOTE:

VOTE: A Simple Plan

Switching votes.

I'd like to see where this leads, also we just need to get a lynch going.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (isolation #23) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:47 am

Post by Vampirate »

You know, considering we do not know when the mod will be back this could be a long twilight.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (isolation #24) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:30 am

Post by Vampirate »

ASP won't be here till Sunday apparently.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (isolation #25) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:19 am

Post by Vampirate »

*sigh* all that buildup for nothing.

Honestly I think Titus was killed to place suspicious on 4 and co, but that's just an early day hunch.

I'm still pretty weary of Hermit.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (isolation #26) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:44 am

Post by Vampirate »

In post 378, 4nxi3ty wrote:well fuck me I'm way off this game

gonna try to reset today

vampirate, why'd you decide to give up on your hermit case for the ASP lynch?

Basically the town needed a lynch, time was running out and there was more votes flowing through to ASP than to Hermit and I didn't want a no lynch.

My bad on not claiming L-1 and not mentioning Ika's tendency to hammer people before they get to claim (though ASP already did).
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (isolation #27) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:47 am

Post by Vampirate »

The other reason was ASP of course was linked to Titus and Vedith and Hermit were linked to yourself 4nxi3ty. I figured at least one of those 3 people if lynched could put some light into the whole situation.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (isolation #28) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:36 pm

Post by Vampirate »

I'll have to have a serious reread later.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #447 (isolation #29) » Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:10 am

Post by Vampirate »

In post 444, duppin wrote:Sorry guys.

So I thought Vedith was town day 1, and while he is more of a null read now I am still not currently feeling a lynch on him. TheWorst is a bit more interesting, but I don't find him particularly scummy.
I'd rather pursue my day 1 read to be honest.

VOTE: Vampirate

Vampirate, what do you think about TheWorst and Yimmy?

I still do not like The Enigma's slot, but he finally got replaced, so not going to vote on that slot for now.

I'll be reading over the weekend to see if I can find anything.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (isolation #30) » Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:48 am

Post by Vampirate »

In post 452, Malakittens wrote:
Vampirate (if this hasn't been answered already) why are you townreading FWTJR?

That list is outdated by now, i'm surprised you are focusing on it right now when I have already gone after another town read on that list with Hermit.

I've already stated that i'm going to reread the thread this weekend to give my updated thoughts.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #459 (isolation #31) » Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:53 am

Post by Vampirate »

Actually honestly Jelly has not been on my mind for a while now considering the whole Hermit, ASP and Vedith thing.

I think the reason I was town reading Jelly was even though he did not post a lot, he was asking questions and seemed to be giving his insight. I did not see anything particularly scummy with him as of that post. Most of my null reads had something that kept them from being a town read at that time of that post.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #491 (isolation #32) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:01 pm

Post by Vampirate »

@Malakittens:

What do you make of Yimmy's case on Hermit before ASP was lynched?
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #528 (isolation #33) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:27 am

Post by Vampirate »

In post 404, TheWorst wrote:
St Constantine the Hermit wrote:
C)
Kill Titus with the intention of making Vedith, 4xty, and Hermit look guilty

#WIFOM

So you're telling me that mafia wouldn't kill Titus because she's top town, instead would throw a kill at someone on the off-chance that somehow town will find all three she suspected nearly a hundred posts ago guilty? And mislynch them one by one for mafia win?

Gonna call Occam's Razor here for logic.

In my memory and experience, mafia always goes for top town or one of them, after the lynch flip. Or take away a threat to themselves. No WIFOM.

Imo it's probably both.

They went after Titus because she was Top town and the fact that with her and ASP's death it'll make people look at who Titus was pointing fingers at.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (isolation #34) » Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:26 pm

Post by Vampirate »

Ever since Day 2 rolled around I really haven't done much scum hunting tbh, only thing that comes to mind is Mala asking me why I thought jelly was town in my reads.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #624 (isolation #35) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:54 am

Post by Vampirate »

I got prodded.

Honestly i'm having a difficult time of getting my head back in this game.

There's precious time left so i'm not really sure what I can contribute right now.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #626 (isolation #36) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:16 am

Post by Vampirate »

In post 618, Firebringer wrote:
Vampirate-T
oday has given me more of a lean on vampirate for being scum.

Mind elaborating on this please?
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #658 (isolation #37) » Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:13 pm

Post by Vampirate »

Alright it's time I contributed beyond my horrible Day 2 play.

I'll start of with

Huntress, why is including myself in the list of possible scum fishy to you?

I was one of the players involved in the whole Titus/4nxi3ty debacle. From an outside perspective, obviously there would be a chance I would be scum. Why is it scummy to point out that yes, from another person's eyes i'm not guaranteed town.

I'll just get my Hermit beef out now.

I didn't like how he was praising Titus as this mega badass townie on Day 1 yet was suspecting her early on. It felt off honestly because I believe someone who respects the other's town game would want to wait for longer than 1 day to go judge an alignment of a player who in Hermit's eyes is a very good town player.

I don't know if Hermit's claim is true but I think Hermit should claim the Day before LYLO happens.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #662 (isolation #38) » Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:28 pm

Post by Vampirate »

In post 659, Malakittens wrote:i thought you were being replaced?

I was, but then decided to just finish what I started.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #663 (isolation #39) » Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:41 pm

Post by Vampirate »

In post 661, Firebringer wrote:VOTE: Vampirate
Yeah, that post seemed prepared for day start Vamp.

And you think if I was scum I'd wanted to start a controversial read at the very start of the Day phase because....?
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #664 (isolation #40) » Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:45 pm

Post by Vampirate »

In post 663, Vampirate wrote:
In post 661, Firebringer wrote:VOTE: Vampirate
Yeah, that post seemed prepared for day start Vamp.

And you think if I was scum I'd wanted to start a controversial read at the very start of the Day phase because....?

This also after the fact that I wouldn't blame everybody if they lynched me the previous day phase.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #673 (isolation #41) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:45 am

Post by Vampirate »

In post 672, duppin wrote:
Because you were most likely going to be the train today based on yesterday. VOTE: Vampirate

Yeah, and again, unless you are using wifom here, why would I want to draw even more attention to myself then?

As scum, what would I have to gain by throwing myself into the light like that at the very beginning?
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #712 (isolation #42) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:18 am

Post by Vampirate »

Going to be Phantom Paining for the rest of today, while I understand people's suspicion on me considering how much time is left I see no need to rush my lynch.

If i'm scum than do what you want.

If i'm town than it's better to try and get something more substantive out of me if i'm to be lynched.

It's true, Day 2 left my reads as bleh, but i'll see what I can get out of the game to get town something to go on, even after my death.

It'll have to wait for another day though.

Phantom Pain.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #730 (isolation #43) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:41 am

Post by Vampirate »

In post 702, TheWorst wrote:
Not too convinced at
Vampirate
, besides my initial gut read. Looked through his ISO, did find something interesting however
In post 234, Vampirate wrote:
Town reads in no towny order

Titus
(literally the top townread, D1 btw)

The evil empire of scum

Vedith

A Simple Plan

That's something interesting.
In post 352, Vampirate wrote:1. Imo there is probably 1, possibly 2 scum among

Hermit
Vamp

4nxi3ty
ASP
Vedith
Titus

Hold on a minute, is that a scumslip? Am I insane? Am I going crazy? Why would your put your own name in that list?
The more I read Vampirate's ISO... The more things stick out.

You know what, screw it. This was gonna be a relaxing post because the fever and all, but fuck it. Now it's something.
UNVOTE: Firebringer
VOTE: Vampirate
This, combined with the lack of "scumhunting" D2 after the lynch and kill (also immediately said that scum killed Titus to place suspicions on Anxiety and co, not true most likely, as the first post of D2), and the fact that he really felt the need to compensate for his D2 lurking as the first post of D3... (and the fact that he almost got lynched)
Ok I'm fine with this lynch now. I feel dumb now, however no one else really presented a case on him... Ok I'm wrong, I reread and
Huntress
noticed the exact same thing. And they both discussed it already. WELP. Late to the party I suppose.

@Mod
VC pls? at 700?

There is a load of confirmation bias here. "Oh hey this and this and this was said by Vampirate, it all makes sense!"
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #731 (isolation #44) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:46 am

Post by Vampirate »

In post 726, Firebringer wrote:
In post 725, Yimmy wrote:
In post 720, Firebringer wrote:Yimmy is just horrible useless town, everyone ignore him.

If I'm so useless, why keep me alive? If you're just gonna insist I don't be acknowledged, why, oh why, are you not trying to lynch me?
yimmy is useless and shouldnt be in this game but we should leave him in that way we have a slot wasted! thatll help town!

How again does lynching a town member help us meet our objective?
It doesn't?

Ohh well I guess then it's a waste of a lynch.

Lynching a town is bad, however the town being indecisive is worse.

The town cannot worry if X person is town because they won't really know till he's dead for sure. The town being wishy washy is an indicator that the town is on the weak end.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #733 (isolation #45) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:54 am

Post by Vampirate »

In post 723, 4nxi3ty wrote:Gonna restate some things

Worst wasting his vote on enigma pretty much the whole d1 to jump on ASP at the end still feels sketch as fuck
And I've changed my mind: I don't think that feeling can be simply explained away by "I made a promise to stick with RVS vote"

re: complaining about Titus nightkill and the nolynch: difference between town and scum is that town doesn't need to say they are frustrated, they just are, while scum want to say their frustrated to look town. Worst comments read like scum who wants to appear frustrated.

Looking through her ISO, Titus was absolutely sure at one point that Vedith, Anxiety, and Hermit were a scumteam. I didn't and don't agree with that, it's something to keep in mind though. For the record, she
was
right about ASP being town, which gives her some credibility; albeit it was solely based on the wagon.

This is such a Follow Titus's Reads Folks
"
I don't agree with her
but Look She Was RIGHT about ASP, And she was ABSOLUTELY sure about this scumteam."

D2 it really feels like Worst is taking some wishywashy stances on firebringer, yimmy, and randomidget. There's like these little caveats he adds to his reads, kinda like he is staying on the fence cause it's easier to hop to either side. I can pull up examples if someone wants me to.

Also in general Worst's post have a calculating vibe that's about making sure to say the "right things"

In post 395, TheWorst wrote:Hold on a minute, is that a scumslip? Am I insane? Am I going crazy? Why would your put your own name in that list?
The more I read Vampirate's ISO... The more things stick out.

:roll: sure that's totally how scumslips work; scum "accidentally/intentionally" put their name in a clearcut scumpool cause their feeling guilty when crafting their post. Your laying it on thick. Are you that desperate for a Vamp lynch?

Yeah, i'm going to go with 4nxiety town here. I'm starting to think alot of the Day 1 reads were because of little information so people jumped on any little thing. ex Titus vs 4nxiety.

I'm still a bit iffy on Hermit but that's probably influenced by Titus as well.

VOTE: The Worst
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #734 (isolation #46) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:58 am

Post by Vampirate »

Anyways i'm at L-1.

Even if I get lynched that's where I stand right now.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #735 (isolation #47) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:04 am

Post by Vampirate »

I'm kinda iffy with Mala kittens and her reach on asking me for my jelly read before. Felt like she was trying to find something where there was nothing.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #736 (isolation #48) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:07 am

Post by Vampirate »

Anyways you're all free to lynch me whenever, just getting some final thoughts before the end I guess lol.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #739 (isolation #49) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:23 am

Post by Vampirate »

In post 738, TheWorst wrote:
@Randomidget
If I were to hammer Vampirate right now, how would that make you feel? This is important.
@Vampirate
What do you claim then at L1? Also, way to explain your read on me, by which I mean the lack of it.

@Mod
VC for now, pls. This is like, necessary now.

Town gains nothing from me claiming right now as there's 8 days worth of possible discussion left (I hope if I get lynched it's not some last minute BS though). Go hammer me if you want.

As for my read, you just seem contrived. 4nxiety pretty much points it out.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #741 (isolation #50) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:42 am

Post by Vampirate »

In post 740, Firebringer wrote:
In post 739, Vampirate wrote:
In post 738, TheWorst wrote:
@Randomidget
If I were to hammer Vampirate right now, how would that make you feel? This is important.
@Vampirate
What do you claim then at L1? Also, way to explain your read on me, by which I mean the lack of it.

@Mod
VC for now, pls. This is like, necessary now.

Town gains nothing from me claiming right now as there's 8 days worth of possible discussion left (I hope if I get lynched it's not some last minute BS though). Go hammer me if you want.

As for my read, you just seem contrived. 4nxiety pretty much points it out.

Town gains something if you claim and then we decide not to lynch you.
Avoiding a mislynch is great, but you are not helping your case by avoiding claiming.
It looks scummier not to claim under this pressure.

I am not going to just take your word that you are town, I need something more definitive than just blind trust.

Well there's 2 possible reasons why i'm not claiming yet.

1. I'm scum and am struggling on what to come up with.

2. I'm town and I don't want to bother right now.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #752 (isolation #51) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:59 am

Post by Vampirate »

It's not so much the person, it's more of the timing that felt off.

By the time you replaced in things were changing. My read on Hermit for example went from town to scum quickly. I just think a more natural question would be 'done time has passed, Vamp are you still town reading jelly?'

The way you asked about a town read on a reads list on Day 1 after I just got in the game felt off.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #755 (isolation #52) » Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:11 am

Post by Vampirate »

In post 754, Firebringer wrote:At this point, I would be perfectly fine with Ika hammering this.

Kind of sick of waiting for a claim, call it a PL at this point, if Vampirate is a PR I guess I will have to yell at him post-game.

Ika already voted. Anyways I'm fine with claiming really, I just think ending the day now is too early. I'm VT by the way.

I don't think town should lynch so soon as there's a lot of discussion to be had. I think my claim was pretty much the one thing that was keeping the day phase from ending prematurely.

Considering I'm vanilla the people's most likely response is 'ah so there's no reason to keep you alive'.

To sum it up hammering me now would be ending the day phase too soon and waste around 8 real days of discussion.

I also did it as a bit of a reaction test as well.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #756 (isolation #53) » Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:15 am

Post by Vampirate »

Or to put it more bluntly my lunch right now is the perfect opportunity for scum to end the day phase early, wash their hands clean from my lynch and not have the town have much info because the town hastily lynched someone in like 3 days.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #760 (isolation #54) » Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:27 am

Post by Vampirate »

One unvote is fine for now.

Anyways @Huntress: Why do you feel the need to bring up the past no lynch to compare it with this current day phase? Unlike the last phase the town generally does have a main target at the moment, Me. The 2 phases are different.

If the town has a lynch target in mind early, the town should get as much information it can before the lynch to move forward in the next day phase.

I'm not against the town lynching me this day phase as my Day 2 play was bad, i'm against the town lynching me now as it benefits scum more than town imo.

The only time someone should be turbo lynched is if they are confirmed scum.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #761 (isolation #55) » Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:33 am

Post by Vampirate »

In post 759, Malakittens wrote:Remind me why his posts have been 'soooooooooo town'?

I mean he lurked the everliving shit out of D2 and now that he's under pressure he's posting more and more and more.

I'm absolutely trying to make up for my Day 2 play this phase so that if/when I flip from the lynch, town has more to work with than if I lurked and got lynched.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #767 (isolation #56) » Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:38 am

Post by Vampirate »

I'm still at L-1 I believe lol.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #768 (isolation #57) » Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:49 am

Post by Vampirate »

In post 757, Huntress wrote:It's been three
weeks
since the last lynch, not three days. What more do you want to discuss?

I wouldn't mind waiting to hear from duppin but apart from that I'm ok with ending the Day sooner rather than later.

Just going to point out that i'm not a fan of this post.

First sentence reads as using the the past phase to influence this phase to end. Second sentence reads as a way demotivate any further discussion for this phase.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #776 (isolation #58) » Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:05 am

Post by Vampirate »

In post 769, Malakittens wrote:I have to agree with that Vampirate. I'm not normally used to seeing town-Huntress saying things like this. I really don't see why she would want to let the day end when only three days have gone by. =\

Vamp can you answer my . Please and thank you.

I'll give some better reads when I get home.

4nxiety seems the most town, Hermit is a slight town read.

Kinda iffy on you.

Duppin seems to play safe with his votes but that could be on playstyle.

Random, Firebringer and Yimmy I need to read into more. Nothing concrete there.

Ika is null really.

Not liking Huntress with her latest post.

I guess The Worst is my top scum read.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #790 (isolation #59) » Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:15 am

Post by Vampirate »

In post 789, Firebringer wrote:VOTE: Randommidget
I don't know what to do.

I am unsure of theworst, I feel confident that vampirate might be telling the truth.
Maybe I am the problem for this town >.>

What does that even mean?

You are either think i'm lying or not lying. This is a middle ground post here.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #792 (isolation #60) » Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:27 am

Post by Vampirate »

@Duppin: I basically looked at the logic 4nxiety was saying about The Worst and agreed with it. Basically I went 'yeah, that makes sense and sheeped it'

In a nut shell how The Worst went 'oh Vamp said this and this and this happened' felt forced. I was of course the main target at the start of this day phase. I then looked at 4nxiety's case and agreed with it.

Go view the case yourself and tell me what you think.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #793 (isolation #61) » Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:33 am

Post by Vampirate »

In post 791, Firebringer wrote:
In post 790, Vampirate wrote:
What does that even mean?

You are either think i'm lying or not lying. This is a middle ground post here.

Obviously, hey Vamp irate who you think should be lynch of day?
Besides defending yourself, you haven't been doing a lot of scum hunting today.

Not saying I am doing much better in that department though >.>

I disagree with this.

If you said this day 2 you'd be correct.

I think I have been doing an adequate amount of scum hunting since the day started. I don't know if it's been quality scum hunting but it's definitively there.

Why the need to say that?

I also find that weird considering the day phase barely started as well.

I'm not crazy about that post at all.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #796 (isolation #62) » Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:42 am

Post by Vampirate »

@Firebringer - That's quite the response there.

I'd go with The Worst, Huntress, You - in that order.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #797 (isolation #63) » Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:48 am

Post by Vampirate »

In post 795, Randomnamechange wrote:
TheWorst wrote:PEdit Vamp you can say yourself.

Huh?
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #805 (isolation #64) » Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:22 pm

Post by Vampirate »

In post 804, Firebringer wrote:We need a new VC >.>

VC

Here you go, brand spanking new!
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #819 (isolation #65) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:41 am

Post by Vampirate »

In post 814, Firebringer wrote:
In post 810, Randomnamechange wrote:4nxi3ty - town
ika
Malakittens
TheWorst
Huntress - null
yimmy
St Constantine the Hermit - scum
firenbringer
Vampirate
duppin

This is pretty bad.
SO far you have only 1 town player?
What?

1 scum read is it either?

Jeez.

I'm reading it like from 4nxiety-The Worst is town

Yimmy is null and the rest are scum
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #828 (isolation #66) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:17 am

Post by Vampirate »

This game has slowed to a crawl.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #830 (isolation #67) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:32 am

Post by Vampirate »

i'm currently gaming at the moment, that was pretty much a prod dodge.

I'll see what I can give later tonight.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #844 (isolation #68) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:22 am

Post by Vampirate »

In post 834, Huntress wrote:
@ Firebringer:
Re: , why in particular did you want people to ignore Yimmy's ?

@ Hermit:
Why vote Yimmy?

In post 760, Vampirate wrote:Anyways @Huntress: Why do you feel the need to bring up the past no lynch to compare it with this current day phase? Unlike the last phase the town generally does have a main target at the moment, Me. The 2 phases are different.

If the town has a lynch target in mind early, the town should get as much information it can before the lynch to move forward in the next day phase.

Because with no information from a flip the next Day can sometimes just be an extension of the previous one with the same people being wagonned again. I asked you what more you wanted to discuss because, although you mentioned discussion two or three times as a reason for not getting lynched yet, you really hadn't done much yourself up to that point apart fromhen your question to Mala and sheeping Anxiety's read on Worst. You did ask me a question in your first post of the Day about a detail from my post about you, but you completely ignored my reply and my question to you in it, giving me the impression that you were more interested in trivialising my case on you than discussing it.

I have no issues with you scum reading me as I haven't been the towniest player. I do however have issues with supporting to end the day very early like that. Had I been lynched then not only would it have robbed the town of days worth of possible discussion but upon my flip, if I flip as town the town would have virtually no reads of mine to go off of as I had a very bad Day 2. I have made no secret that my Day 2 had left me with pretty much null reads across the map. Thus town would not have much to go on, especially that early. Imo, a town player would be more likely to try and ask more questions around the game and basically say that we can always just lynch Vamp later in the phase if we want for whatever reason.

In short, I read it as possible scum trying to cut off information early so town wouldn't have much to go on Day 4.

Also I was not trivializing your case at all. My questioning of why you wanted the lynch early Day 3 is not related to your case on me previously. I explained it in the paragraph above.

As for your case on me. I've already discussed why I included myslef in the PoE list.

As for the points you made that I missed or if you like avoided. My reads changed simply. ASP got lynched then Titus then died. I had to consider that I was wrong, thus I came to the conclusion that scum knocked of Titus, not only because she was a good player but she was directly involved against 4nxiety, Hetmit and Vedith ordeal. Thus it was a possible scum play for a setup.

@Random: Please explain
in detail
why you think flavor claiming in an open game benefits Hermit as scum.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #845 (isolation #69) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:28 am

Post by Vampirate »

@Huntress: As for your point about me not doing much in Post 634 was pretty spot on at the time.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #853 (isolation #70) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:52 am

Post by Vampirate »

In post 852, Randomnamechange wrote:
4nxi3ty wrote:honestly we should be lynching between random and vampirate

the no lynch yesteryday makes it highly likely a scumbuddy was saved

unless scum decided they didn't want a free mislynch which is uh errr

this is actually a good scum tactic as we were clearly going to lynch between me and vamp so they got an extra nightkill.

Explain this. If you are town, the scum had an easy bandwagon to hop on and not have any blood on their hands. After your death obviously I would be the next lynch choice. Basically going on the theory that we are both town that's 2 easy, hands free mislynches.

Also you haven't answered my question. Why is it a good move for mafia to flavor claim in a open setup? If you really believe this then you should be able to back it up with logic.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #855 (isolation #71) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:08 am

Post by Vampirate »

UNVOTE:

VOTE: randomidget

Let's avoid another no lynch shall we.

Either vote random or myself, which ever.

While I have scum reads on others, at this point the town has pretty made up their minds on the top 2 lynch targets. If random wants to convince others to change his vote, he might as well come up with something.

While I don't know if either 4nxiety or Hermit are scum or not, i'd like to hear random's thought process on both. Otherwise if I don't get anything i'm going to chalk it up to random throwing suspicion on both of them.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #862 (isolation #72) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:19 am

Post by Vampirate »

In post 856, Firebringer wrote:Ugh...
I don't like this at all.
VOTE: Randommidget
Scum do me a favor and kill me tonight.

I don't like this post.

It reads to me as scum trying to pretend the current lynch is a bad lynch. Thus if random is a mislynch Firebringer can go "See, I told you so" and soak up the town credit.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #874 (isolation #73) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:39 am

Post by Vampirate »

In post 854, 4nxi3ty wrote:
borrowing this for a sec:
In post 692, Huntress wrote:
Vampirate
- 5 (
Malakittens, Firebringer
, Huntress, randomidget,
Vedith
)
randomidget- 3 (
4nxi3ty, St Constantine the Hermit
, TheWorst)
Firebringer- 1 (
Yimmy
)
Yimmy- 1 (ika)

Not voting - 2 (
duppin, Vampirate
)

4nxiety, shouldn't you have Firebringer as green if you don't intend to lynch him anytime soon, i'm assuming you are town reading him?

Also I disagree with your read on Firebringer, i'm scum reading him.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #880 (isolation #74) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:02 am

Post by Vampirate »

In post 879, duppin wrote:
In post 872, Firebringer wrote:
In post 870, duppin wrote:God I need to sleep.

I meant that Firebringer called Vampirate out and voted on him earlier, which he likes to do as scum (at least that is the impression I got from his scum game on this site), so if Vampirate flips scum it matches up.

Can you point to one game where this is actually true of me?

I don't even remember playing one game with you where I was scum.

We've never played a game where you were scum, no, but I checked your scum games to get a better read on you. You've voted on you partner(s) in all of your games as scum. It's mainly a weak character read on you, but based on your weird vote choice (choosing randomidget over Vampirate does not make a lot of sense based on what you've said), I could see you be with Vampirate.
I am currently not very interested in you though.

Firebringer, remember, next time bring Duppin flowers and candy. Why do you always forget to do this?
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #883 (isolation #75) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:36 am

Post by Vampirate »

In post 864, Huntress wrote:
In post 844, Vampirate wrote:As for the points you made that I missed or if you like avoided. My reads changed simply. ASP got lynched then Titus then died. I had to consider that I was wrong, thus I came to the conclusion that scum knocked of Titus, not only because she was a good player but she was directly involved against 4nxiety, Hetmit and Vedith ordeal. Thus it was a possible scum play for a setup.

What made you choose that option rather than the other two (PR hunting or her being correct)?

Alright i'll answer this. Once Titus was killed it really did seem suspicious to me how it was right after ASP was killed and after Titus had her spat with 4nxiety and co. Thus I thought it was a setup. Now I have no idea if she was correct as she could be, but i'm going to have to say yes or no. As you can see, I chose that she was wrong on her theory on 4nxiety.

This is me basically saying the same thing I said before but in different words.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #884 (isolation #76) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:52 am

Post by Vampirate »

@Huntress: You already had your answers to your question in Post 864 in Post 844 pretty much.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #888 (isolation #77) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:55 pm

Post by Vampirate »

In post 887, Huntress wrote:Switching vote as nobody wants to join me in lynching Firebringer.

Vote: Vampirate

In post 883, Vampirate wrote:Now I have no idea if she was correct as she could be, but i'm going to have to say yes or no. As you can see, I chose that she was wrong on her theory on 4nxiety.

That new reply was much clearer, thanks. Although it begs the question of why you felt you had to say yes or no when according to you you had no idea.

Of course I have no idea if Titus was right on her reads, it is my opinion that she was wrong though, hence the yes or no part.

Also considering that there's less than a day left. Unless you can get 2 more people to vote me, your vote on me does nothing to move the game state forward as we are in no lynch territory.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #893 (isolation #78) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:48 am

Post by Vampirate »

In post 892, TheWorst wrote:Ok how about this,
how is Vampirate scummier to lynch than Randomidget? explain.

I'd also like a read list from
Vampirate
now.

Scum are either splitting up to cause another no lynch trying to save their scum partner, or trying to get us confused on two possible mislynches as to entice two mislynches in a row/another no lynch. I'm trying to figure out what their plan is, or lack of plan.
I'm actually not against a Firebringer lynch, but it's too late at this point most likely.

Also Hermit for the love of god, GET OFF Yimmy. Hermit needs to be prodded anyway at this point.

Here it is again, though I think Huntress may have overtaken the top scum spot.

I have Duppin as absolutely null.

random is a null-scum read, not my first preferred choice but at this point changing the lynch choices likely ends in a no lynch.

In post 776, Vampirate wrote:
In post 769, Malakittens wrote:I have to agree with that Vampirate. I'm not normally used to seeing town-Huntress saying things like this. I really don't see why she would want to let the day end when only three days have gone by. =\

Vamp can you answer my . Please and thank you.

I'll give some better reads when I get home.

4nxiety seems the most town, Hermit is a slight town read.

Kinda iffy on you.

Duppin seems to play safe with his votes but that could be on playstyle.

Random, Firebringer and Yimmy I need to read into more. Nothing concrete there.

Ika is null really.

Not liking Huntress with her latest post.

I guess The Worst is my top scum read.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #896 (isolation #79) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:35 am

Post by Vampirate »

In post 894, Huntress wrote:
In post 890, 4nxi3ty wrote:
In post 862, Vampirate wrote:
In post 856, Firebringer wrote:Ugh...
I don't like this at all.
vote Randommidget
Scum do me a favor and kill me tonight.
I don't like this post.

It reads to me as scum trying to pretend the current lynch is a bad lynch. Thus if random is a mislynch Firebringer can go "See, I told you so" and soak up the town credit.
This is not a scum post. Vamp is cutting at the support of the counterlynch while his head is on the chopping block. What scum would do that?.

If Vamp had switched to Firebringer I might have agreed with you on that, but he didn't, even after random suggested a flashwagon and Hermit had called Fb scum. If all three had voted Fb it would have made a new leading wagon. This makes me think it may have been distancing.

Note that that wasn't a new vote. Fb was already voting random at the time. See .

@ Worst:
Look at my ISO to see why I'm voting Vamp. I'd prefer Fb but I suspect it's going to be impossible to get it together in the next few hours.

Voting anyone other than me or random this late in the stage would just spread the votes out even more making it more likely that another no lynch would occur.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #897 (isolation #80) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:39 am

Post by Vampirate »

Anyways i'm at L-1, someone might as well finish this phase off so the game can finally move forward.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #898 (isolation #81) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:43 am

Post by Vampirate »

7 Hours Left by the way, hammer someone.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #904 (isolation #82) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:52 am

Post by Vampirate »

Anyways yeah i'm a VT.

Scum reads are

Huntress
Firebringer
The Worst

Null-scum are probably mala and random

Duppin is absolutely null as he seems to play it safe with his votes.

I think hermit is a catious town read.

I think 4nxiety is town but i'll see soon enough if Titus was correct.

I think that's everyone.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #905 (isolation #83) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:57 am

Post by Vampirate »

Anyways i'm confirmed town and active until the mod gets here. So might as well get as much from me as possible.

I'll be honest, I was in multiple games on Day 2 and it had an effect on my play. Once I was out, I found it hard to get back into the game on Day 2.

Day 3 I basically just decided to spit out everything I had.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #906 (isolation #84) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:58 am

Post by Vampirate »

Oh as your Yimmy I really don't have a read on him so yeah.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #907 (isolation #85) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:21 am

Post by Vampirate »

Btw 4nxiety's vote on me is not alignment indictive.

I can see it both from town and scum.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #915 (isolation #86) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:34 am

Post by Vampirate »

Also, i'm not sure how to read Ika honestly so he's null as well.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #920 (isolation #87) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:51 am

Post by Vampirate »

In post 919, Firebringer wrote:
In post 904, Vampirate wrote:Anyways yeah i'm a VT.

Scum reads are

Huntress
Firebringer
The Worst

I think that's everyone.

So huntress is scum with me and bussing me extremely hard?

Those reads are based on an individual basis.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #922 (isolation #88) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:10 am

Post by Vampirate »

In post 919, Firebringer wrote:
In post 904, Vampirate wrote:Anyways yeah i'm a VT.

Scum reads are

Huntress
Firebringer
The Worst

I think that's everyone.

So huntress is scum with me and bussing me extremely hard?

In post 921, 4nxi3ty wrote:I kinda agree with The Worst here but that's more because of the coincidence that the people I'm currentl suspicious of all happened to be on that wagon.

This is where I'm at atm:

Tier 1 Lynches

Random
Ika

Tier 2 Lynches

Mala
Huntress

Mala and Huntress both almost feel like they're missing at a critical time, playing it low key. (mala moreso than huntress, but I also take issue with huntress' firebringer tunnel)

The Worst's activity during twilight has been good.

I'm confirmed town here so you might as well elaborate and i'll see if I can weigh in. Might as well take advantage of twilight.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #923 (isolation #89) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:11 am

Post by Vampirate »

Actually speaking of Mala, she actually seems to have disappeared.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #927 (isolation #90) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:38 am

Post by Vampirate »

Depending on how random flips, it should tell some about people's motivations.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #931 (isolation #91) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:11 am

Post by Vampirate »

TGIF?
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #933 (isolation #92) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:15 am

Post by Vampirate »

In post 932, Firebringer wrote:
In post 927, Vampirate wrote:Depending on how random flips, it should tell some about people's motivations.

So if Random flips town, what exactly does that tell you?

It tells me other people will have to figure it out themselves lol.

But seriously go look at people's motivations and find out who's trying to stall the lynches to no lynch if he's town.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #935 (isolation #93) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:26 am

Post by Vampirate »

I'm saying if random is town it's possible scum wanted a no lynch.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #937 (isolation #94) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:11 am

Post by Vampirate »

I'm already hammered.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #939 (isolation #95) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:55 pm

Post by Vampirate »

So ummmm 4nxiety's avatar looks pretty dignified and stuff.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #941 (isolation #96) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:20 pm

Post by Vampirate »

mod prods lol.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1425 (isolation #97) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:38 pm

Post by Vampirate »

Town really just destroyed the mafia team late game.

Return to “Completed Open Games”