Large Normal 199: L'Hôtel Pleuvoir (Fin)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #236 (isolation #0) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ugh. Ten pages already?

let me read and tell you who to vote.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #242 (isolation #1) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5, Cabd wrote:Hi guys ~f

I'm masons with Penguin_Alien btw.
I CC

vote: Cabd

I don't really like Pine's vote on Lapsa, ditto Gamma.
In post 38, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:Wouldn't the mod tell us if scum have daytalk or not?
didn't you do this exact same thing as scum one time?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #251 (isolation #2) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 179, Transcend wrote:
In post 174, Aj The Epic wrote:Yeah Transcend nice try grudge matching.
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT
gonna agree with this.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #253 (isolation #3) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think Lapsa is town unless he is getting bussed but there's no way I'd know that so he's prob town and there's likely scum voting him. Part of me thinks Cabd and Pine might actually be less likely to be scum so scum have a buffer before voting him.

vote:Gamma

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #259 (isolation #4) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 257, Alisae wrote:Nero why did you particularly vote Gamma?
I explained it. Why do you not like me voting Gamma?

@Cabd-the Lapsa wagon

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #260 (isolation #5) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I swore you were voting Lapsa Cabd....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #262 (isolation #6) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh! The lapsa wagon was not Cabd, Pine, Gamma it was Pine, Gamma, Titus. Horay I get to lynch scum Titus again.

vote:Titus

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #265 (isolation #7) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What do you think of me town reading Lapsa?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (isolation #8) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think the Lapsa wagon was shit and wouldn't be surprised to see scum on it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (isolation #9) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

???

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #278 (isolation #10) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

then why no sheep vote?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #286 (isolation #11) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 280, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 271, Nero Cain wrote:I think the Lapsa wagon was shit and wouldn't be surprised to see scum on it.
Can say this about literally any D1 wagon. Why is Lapsa probable town (or obvious town according to Cloud) than probable scum? Do the players on Lapsa's wagon look scummier? Are there any specific posts by Lapsa that give town vibes? Is there anything to look at, be it a string of posts, a vibe, whatever that gives you a 'Lapsa is town' impression rather than just 'this wagon got big too fast, must be scum driven?' Im seriously wondering what it is that makes you all think Lapsa is town. I'll let cloud explain the 'obvious' wording, since he said it. I just want to know why that is the read you came away with, regardless of it being a gut feeling or due to the players on the wagon. What created that TR on Lapsa?
Are you reading anything that I'm saying?

I don't think that any of the Lapsa votes were any good and while yes, it
could
be all really bad town that voted Lapsa but its my
OPINION
that they were scummy votes and thus there's likely scum in there and that's just what scum hunting is. Also Titus is ignoring the fuck out of me like she does as scum.

I don't really like this doubt casting on my reads. Why are you trying so hard to keep Lapsa lynchable but aren't even voting him?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #287 (isolation #12) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 285, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Isn't Sonia an alt?
yes*. Its her "main".

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #289 (isolation #13) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 280, Tywin Lannister wrote:Can say this about literally any D1 wagon.
this also feels very strawmany.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #788 (isolation #14) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'd like to talk about Titus. What do you think of her Cabd and Elbrin?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #790 (isolation #15) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think she's scum hence my vote.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #791 (isolation #16) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 788, Nero Cain wrote:I'd like to talk about Titus. What do you think of her Cabd and Elbrin?
and Trans and Moz

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #793 (isolation #17) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I will
NOT
follow you

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #795 (isolation #18) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why do you not want me to ask others about you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #798 (isolation #19) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I believe I've already found scum in you. You also can't expect me to have already written up a catchup on the last 15 pages so this looks alot like you attempting to throw shade.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #801 (isolation #20) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 797, Alisae wrote:Now state your case. Why do you think Titus is scum?
I think there was scum voting for Lapsa. She spent awhile ignoring me and then why I brought this up she then tried to wave my vote off as RVS or random. Why should I think this is town behavior?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #802 (isolation #21) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 800, Titus wrote:Well, what have you read? What comments can you provide?

I didn't say a whole catchup. Just something that shows you're reading the game at all rather than just asking to see who would mislynch me.
I'm to the point where Tywin is voting you. My thoughts will be in my catchup but nice try shade throwing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #804 (isolation #22) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I didn't just pick your name out of a list.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #808 (isolation #23) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Doesn't mean its wrong. I think the theory behind my thought was legit. You then ignored me like you do when you are scum and then tried to wave off my vote on you like you've done as scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #809 (isolation #24) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 806, Alisae wrote:I don't like the fact you came in here and just continued to say that Titus is scum without showing that you read. I don't like how little effort you're putting into the game currently
I don't think I can put effort into the game when I am not here. Also my asking a question that related to Titus=//=ignoring the rest of the game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #815 (isolation #25) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I've had a scum read on Titus for awhile now so there is no "suddenly". I don't think there has been any lack of effort at all. Could you please explain to me why my reasoning for thinking Titus is scum is not scummy?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #816 (isolation #26) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Like I never RVS'd Titus like ever.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #818 (isolation #27) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

so you think I'm wrong on Titus and Alisae is defending her for the town cred?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #821 (isolation #28) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

your play is a mirror of our last game together where you were scum.

I called you out on ignoring me and then you spent time trying to write off m vote as vindictive or w/e

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #824 (isolation #29) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 822, Alisae wrote:It's you suddenly appearing out of nowhere and saying Titus is scum.
Well if I'm not online isn't any new post that I make going to be "appearing out of nowhere"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #826 (isolation #30) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 801, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 797, Alisae wrote:Now state your case. Why do you think Titus is scum?
I think there was scum voting for Lapsa. She spent awhile ignoring me and then why I brought this up she then tried to wave my vote off as RVS or random. Why should I think this is town behavior?
In post 821, Nero Cain wrote:zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

your play is a mirror of our last game together where you were scum.

I called you out on ignoring me and then you spent time trying to write off m vote as vindictive or w/e
also this s my Titus case, please stop ignoring it and pretending like I haven't done so.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #828 (isolation #31) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What do you think of Titus claiming that she's playing like she did as scum but that I should ignore the meta?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #831 (isolation #32) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

gamma being scum isn't an impossibility. The "is posting everywhere but here" tell is one that I've had varying degrees of success with. Beyond that he's done F all.
You say Titus is scum after missing a lot of pages, and then you state that as your case? That just seems wierd to me.
I think scum in general are pretty likely to ignore a player thats scum reading them and I have experience with Titus ignoring me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #834 (isolation #33) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I am specifically talking about http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=67071

I can't think of any games where town Titus ignores me and then tries to wave off my vote as vindictive or something.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #837 (isolation #34) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yeah I'm not doing that

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #965 (isolation #35) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

it annoys me to no end that I have posted, multiple times, why I think Titus is scum and both Ali and Elbrin are acting like it never happened.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #981 (isolation #36) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 972, Lapsa wrote:@Nero you are underwhelming
you disappoint me. :/

Like you, Moz and SSBM are all town since you are voting scum and I have no reason to think its a bus but you guys are all so parinoid of me 'cause I don't have 15565473465795624768 posts yet.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #995 (isolation #37) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TBF, I was already previously voting Titus when I asked others about their Titus read.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1007 (isolation #38) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

shoulda bought one in the 90's like me

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1012 (isolation #39) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1010, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 1007, Nero Cain wrote:shoulda bought one in the 90's like me
Hi there, im glad youre popping out, do you still think titus is mefia?
no, I think Titus is the townest town that ever towned :igmeou:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1017 (isolation #40) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 297, Tywin Lannister wrote: I also legitimately don't understand it.
I've explained it multiple times and everyone else at least understands where I'm coming from. Your also clearly shows that you do understand what is going on so this "I don't understand>>>>I do understand it" is like talking out of both sides of your mouth.

That ignores everything Lapsa does in favor of what someone else has done independent of him instead.
pro tip, sometimes how others interact with a slot is more telling than the slots own content.

I'm not really sure what to think of Tywin voting for Titus. As of my gut was thinking this was a Tywin/Titus/??? group since he didn't give a read on Titus. Knowing that scum have day talk I'm worried that its some distancing/bussing but at the same time Titus didn't have as a scum read so why the hell vote him?
In post 843, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I'm reading this Street Fighter mafia Titus + Nero combined ISO and I don't think this is the same situation. Looks like you had a real reason to push her in that game, where she was contradicting herself in a couple of places about a wagon on Beeboy and where she wasn't defending her TR or something like that
I think the reason why I voted Titus is irrelevant. I'm observing that her reaction to my vote was the same.
In post 850, Alisae wrote:Do you think Nero saying that Titus is scum without reading what he missed seem wierd to you?
Why should I have stopped scum reading Titus?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1026 (isolation #41) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Could you remind me of your Elbin read?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1034 (isolation #42) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1022, Alisae wrote:
In post 1017, Nero Cain wrote:Why should I have stopped scum reading Titus?
A. That wall of text wasn't directed towards you.
B. What made you think I meant that you should have stopped scumreading Titus?
C. Are you asking for why I think Titus is scum?
A. So? It was about me and I don't understand your reasoning that I should have waited to read the rest of the thread before I asked others thier Titus read.
B. You can read above and I think that explains it. Your whole thing seems that you think I should have read up before I asked others thier Titus read and I just don't really understand why.
C. No

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1040 (isolation #43) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think only Elbin and Alisae and Titus herself think she's the town leader

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1044 (isolation #44) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and apparently Uzi...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1051 (isolation #45) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

there's a reason why I said
I THINK
but you also have a huge fucking town read on her.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1052 (isolation #46) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1048, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Can you explain why Nero is so high on your list?
Why shouldn't I be that high?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1063 (isolation #47) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1053, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I think for her being your top SR you aren't paying enough attention to what Titus is posting
????

Titus gave out a series of town reads, sheeped onto a bunch of wagons. I called her scum. She ignored me. I called her out on ignoring me. She waved off my vote on her as being vindictive, She put a case on Tywin for "lying" and has promised a case on Lapsa. Is this an accurate potrayl of her actions this game? What have I ignored that should comment on?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1076 (isolation #48) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Even-though Titus complains about meta she's actively aware and spouts her "I don't bus as scum" meta. In that same street fighters game that I posted earlier, she defended one of her buddies hard....but also bussed on of her buddies hard.

My stance is that scum are plenty capable of defending their buddy but town also whiteknight/defend and I'm not skilled enough to tell the difference.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1082 (isolation #49) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I never knew I wasn't confident?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1087 (isolation #50) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

so how do you tell the diffrence between scum defending thier buddy/other town and town defending town or scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1088 (isolation #51) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1085, Gamma Emerald wrote:BTW your case on Titus is terrible.
What about my case?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1094 (isolation #52) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1086, CloudKicker wrote:Anyway, nero cain what do you think of tywin/alisae/titus trifecta
I think there's also the possibility of Elbirn wich would mean one of tywin/alisae is wrong but otherwise I can see it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1474 (isolation #53) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Can we stop letting scumTitus off the hook? kthxbi

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1475 (isolation #54) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

also, can you be a dear SSMB and walk me through your reasoning for dropping your scum read on Titus and then town reading her?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1478 (isolation #55) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Titus, why are you pushing the mediator tell as scum for Tywin but not for Cabd?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1483 (isolation #56) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I am caught up save for whats been posted today

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1510 (isolation #57) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1504, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1502, Titus wrote:Sorry...

What do you think of Nero? My judgment there is cloudy because he tunnels on me every game.
Seems like he could be misguided town which is why he's null town to me for now. Depending how long the tunnel carries on could be looked at but there are more likely suspects out there as far as I'm concerned.
I always tunnel my scumreads, what makes it different than any other game?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1513 (isolation #58) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 301, Titus wrote:
In post 300, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 292, Elbirn wrote:
In post 285, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Well, feels like my vote is in the right place. I do agree with the town read on Alisae though and I'm sure a quick meta dive can confirm how she's been described for those who do TR her. I also like when she posts more seriously, it's attractive. Her questions and reads feel like they're coming from town.
Yeah, nah. You don't get to keep your rvs vote on me, not explain why, and then instead of talking about why you think I'm scum go off on a tangent about alisae instead. Tell the good people of this thread why I'm scum

Square up, you bout to catch these blessed hands

Gladiate: Lil Uzi Vert
Agree with Elibirn. Answer his questions Lil Uzi. It's only fair.

Ewwww politician posting.
I vaguely remember us having the conversation that what I refer to as the mediation tell you refer to as that. Though sure, what Cabd is doing is more of the pure mediation tell.

My reads are piecemeal in my iso but you know that my reads often change and that towns reads ebb and flow. I think you are my only real solid static read. You are clearly scum from my POV. I still think the Lapsa wagon was shit so I think there was scum on it. So I guess I'll keep the light town read there. Trans is null. Pine needs to start doing shit or replace out. I can't read NOS, she should be investigated. Moz is town as is cloud. Both Sonia and Uzi seem pretty useless and null. And then it gets kinda wonky. I think it was fair to wagon Gamma when he was lurking/not caught up. I hated his vote on Lapsa but I hated Titus' vote on him. Cabd was pretty null to me but I hate his mediation between you and Tywin. If he's scum that means I'm wrong on you. Unless this is just really good scum theater then I think Tywin town. Gut says AJ is town.
I am generally confused about SSBM's read switch on you but we are currently discussing it. But their stance was pretty funky and would make sense with you as scum. Elbrin is nullscum. True, I hate his stance that you are really town and I hate his belittling of my case on you but I also disliked
In post 358, Elbirn wrote:Try not to hammer me/Uzi before I wake up? I'd like to get final words/thoughts in.
Seemed kinda consciousness. Even if this part was playing up the silly gladiate gambit he should have known better than to think that he'd be quick lynched so FMPOV is sounds like scum trying to sound like paranoid town.

I waffle on Ali. I can see her actions as both town and scum since both alignments are capable of defending.

TL;DR
Tywin
Moz
Lapsa
Gamma
AJ
Pine
Sonia
Trans
Uzi
NOS
SSBM
Elbrin
Cabd
Alisae
Titus

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1515 (isolation #59) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

the wagon on him was shit. If Lapsa flips scum then I'll obviously have to revaluate starting with being less suspicious of those that voted him.

What happens to your reads if Lapsa is town?

What happens to your reads if Tywin is town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1518 (isolation #60) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not a daycop so I don't know Lapsa alignment. I mean yeah, I've seen RVS wagons on scum before nut my personal opinion is that the wagon/votes were sketchy and so I am inclined to believe that there were scum hoping on him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1519 (isolation #61) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why should I rethink when you won't?

Does it have to do with the fact that you'll look bad if you think you were voting town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1521 (isolation #62) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I did yes but still gave a read on you. So I didn't really "forget" you. I just missed your name on the list.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1524 (isolation #63) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

looks like Ali sheeping

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1528 (isolation #64) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Ali...you called Lapsa town just a few posts before that?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1530 (isolation #65) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 49, Alisae wrote:I also think that you're both town. mew.
What was that then?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1532 (isolation #66) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1527, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Okay so back when you picked someone from the Lapsa wagon to vote why didn't you pick Alisae or Pine if one was sheeping and the other was actually pushing the wagon? I get Pine was the first vote on the wagon but him pushing it kinda invalidates the usual benefit of the doubt you give to the first on the wagon in these cases
I mean yea, its not like wagon placement is a definite scum tell or town tell but scum are far more likely to sheep a growing wagon. So I picked Titus and then noticed how similar her reaction was to our latest scum game *shrugz*

@Ali ok, sorry.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1534 (isolation #67) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

scum defend town all the time, stop pretending like you haven't been on this site three years.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1564 (isolation #68) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1533, Titus wrote:Nero, what do you think of Alisae wanting everyone to like her? Why are Elbrin and Cabd so low?

If Tywin town, why would those two defend him?
I already explained my stances on Cabd and Elbrin before you even asked this. Please stop trying to look busy.

I also don't have a town read on Ali so yea...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1958 (isolation #69) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

hey Gamma, is this scum read on me based on anything other than you not liking my Titus read?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1961 (isolation #70) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1928, Gamma Emerald wrote:@ssbm: Nero's statement is actually why I initially townread Lapsa.
Why would you say this then if you thought I was scummy for voting based on "wagon placement"?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1963 (isolation #71) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

"You have a point, but the way you handled it is scummy."

thats not talking out of both sides of your mouth at all. :igmeou:

Can you explain how it would have been handled not scummy with the same belief that scum was sheeping the Lapsa wagon?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1965 (isolation #72) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In hindsight,
MAYBE
you could argue that Titus was voting Lapsa b/c she thought it was scummy that Lapsa didn't like masons/the fake mason claim but it still seems skin deep and opportunistic. Both Elbrin and Alisae votes were blank sheep votes. Ali later claimed that she voted Lapsa b/c he seemed anti-town. I really don't feel like my Titus vote was bad as I didn't like any of them.

If Lapsa flips town how would it change your reads on those 3 slots?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1968 (isolation #73) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1959, Alisae wrote:Nero, thoughts on the Lapsa wagon?
I *minorly* support it mostly so we don't have a 140 page d1 and his town or scum flip will give us some information so we stop going in circles. I'll be honest in that the only reason that I've had to town read him is that I did not like the initial wagon on him and he was voting who I think is scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1971 (isolation #74) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no reason to assume an sk until we see a 2nd nk.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2364 (isolation #75) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2087, Cephrir wrote:Mafia Loved Traitor.
In post 2092, Cabd wrote:Hey titus we can discuss this now. Do you think there's a traitor in this game or no?
:lol: :facepalm:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2365 (isolation #76) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok nm lol
In post 2110, Cabd wrote:Lmao I misread the cloud flip.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2366 (isolation #77) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2125, Alisae wrote:For reasoning behind the uzi shot, I was mostly swayed but what a lot of people were saying while Was re-looking over.
Also got the feeling he was trying to whiteknight me.
Why did you claim vig on d1?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2367 (isolation #78) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2134, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 2061, Syryana wrote:I know who I'm vigging tonight.
We need to revisit this as well
pls wait until I get done questioning Ali

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2369 (isolation #79) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So why exactly didn't you kill that last night if you thought she was scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2371 (isolation #80) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

If you didn't I'm not sure why you'd CC. Like I know that you are arguing that there could be two vigs (I don't even think Sry claim was legit anyways) but if that's what you believed at the time then why CC? And if thats not what you believed at the time why wouldn't you think she is scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2373 (isolation #81) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2264, Elbirn wrote:This is coming from the guy who tried to push titus as sk a few posts ago, pls stop shade throwing conftown tia
She's not. Cabd and Titus could be scum together, she could be a mafia doc. She could be a sk. Why ignore those possibilities?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2374 (isolation #82) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

As a follow up. She's not for today and maybe a few other days depending on how the game goes but she's not confirmed town FMPOV.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2376 (isolation #83) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2271, mozamis wrote:Sonia as scuM?
Seems unlikely as fcuk.
seems plenty possible to me. I know she'll argue that a scum team with her on it wouldn't kill Cloud (unless they really didn't and Cloud is an SK shot.) What are your reasons for Sonia town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2378 (isolation #84) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2375, Alisae wrote:Nero anything else?
that's it for now I guess. I might have some more questions later so don't go all lurky on me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2382 (isolation #85) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2377, Titus wrote:He's catching up by post order.
but also, I'm not blindly giving you a town read so I mean isn't that the same thing as giving you pressure? Or are you claiming that "pressure" would be a vote in that case why hould I vote you when I've stated that I have no interest in lynching you today?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2385 (isolation #86) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you don't think scum could claim an inno on their buddies?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2386 (isolation #87) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

:facepalm:

I am both not auto town reading you and auto scumreading you. Like just read...

Nero Cain wrote:
She's not for today and maybe a few other days depending on how the game goes
but she's not confirmed town FMPOV.
So yeah, I'm taking the wait and see approach 'cause its the correct play at this point. If it hurts your feelings that I'm not slobing on your knob then kindly get the fuck over yourself.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2387 (isolation #88) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2381, Alisae wrote:Nero, what are your top two scumreads at the moment.
Sonia and SSBM.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2391 (isolation #89) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2311, Aj The Epic wrote:
Alisae wrote:I like the first one.
Can't fathom why.
:lol:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2392 (isolation #90) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2389, Titus wrote:No, what bothers me is that you're suggesting far out reads and doing nothing to resolve the dissonance between your "read" yesterday and the new data today. You are ignoring the SSM wagon entirely, which I asked for your comment on. You can analyze the logic I put forth on wagons, especially when I ask.

I don't care if you agree with me or townread me, but you will answer my questions so I can read you.
ummm...Cabd has claimed an inno on you. With a vig scum would have some sort of protection so I think its entirely possible that you are a mafia doc or a sk but the fact you don't have a gun lowers your chances of being scum a bit. Even if you are scum there are still 2-3 others so I'm not really understanding your argument here unless you think I should ignore the inno on you.

I've also already stated that I'm scum reading SSMB so not really ignoring it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2563 (isolation #91) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Just quickly but I don't really want to do Moz. Like alot of the stuff he's saying today is silly and he's voting town (assuming that he's still voting me) but niether of those are scum tells ever. Sonia, SSBM, Elbrin seem like the best places for a scum lynch, Ali aside. I'll reply to other stuff during halftime and/or after the game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2579 (isolation #92) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2563, Nero Cain wrote:. I'll reply to other stuff during halftime and/or after the game.
I lied.

Kinda.

vote:SSBM

I'm buying into reasoning that Cloud saying she could be playing a good scum game could have been the crumb
In post 2552, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:He may be scum that saw that Lapsa reached a 5-person wagon comprised entirely of town and decided that would be an easy excuse to FoS town all day and not have to look at his partners
maybe a scum slip? Like why can't I just you know, actually be good at this game?
She's also not voting her top scum read

there was something else but I can't think of it right now. Anyways I'll try to stop being lazy and reply to the other stuff I want to.

Moz lets chat later

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2616 (isolation #93) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So Moz, you gonna engage with me or are you simply happy to snark from the sidelines?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2618 (isolation #94) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

the amount of dumb in this thread is starting to bother me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2632 (isolation #95) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2628, mozamis wrote:he might be buddying but hurrah!
I haven't been scum reading you this whole game so why would I change? You haven't done anything scummy unless you count voting for town (me) but town votes town all the time so using that as a scum tell is meh.

Is your scumread on me activity based?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2635 (isolation #96) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but no one listened to me! Maybe it was a so large that my voice was drowned out but I am deff still using my voice and vote here.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2637 (isolation #97) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I always come off as scummy, I'm not sure why but *shrugz*

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2638 (isolation #98) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

lol, I was scum in Philly but I was in a hydra

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2678 (isolation #99) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

guys, Ali is either a vig or a SK so talking about her seems pointless. Now lets lynch SSBM.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2777 (isolation #100) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2762, mozamis wrote:Titus - OMGUsing me for me slagging them off earlier.
This is p much Titus in a nutshell. I feel like my d1 case on her was solid. Like, in our last game I had a scum read on me-she ignored me and then when I called her out for lurking she went on to claim that I tunnel her regardless of alignment and that I was being mean or whatever. She did the same thing here so exactly why shouldn't I have thought she was scum? So why wasn't I getting much traction? Is she scum and her team wasn't bussing? Is she town and scum knew she was/thought she was traitor and/or got off of her for the little town cred? I kinda of think the later wich is why we should be lynching SSBM.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2943 (isolation #101) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Consider this a prodge but I have got to get this project done so I will post a little later on.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2946 (isolation #102) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Moz

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2949 (isolation #103) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

what does that mean?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2951 (isolation #104) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok and?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2953 (isolation #105) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

this is to Moz and everyone else that is "scum" reading me but is not engaging with me and keeping me at arms length. Moz the
ONLY
difference between this game and RFB is that the people I was scum reading like House and Exp and whomever else actually replied to my stuff on them and/or had "valid" (albiet wrong as fuck/pushback) that I could counter. Here no one is really doing that. Yes, SSBM finally got around to acknowledging that I was voting her but for the most part everyone here seems to just wave me off.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2967 (isolation #106) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2957, Tywin Lannister wrote:Oh I forgot Nero in there. Add him to the null/don't care pile.
What has made you downgrade my town read or are you just joining the chorus of "Nero is lurking"?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2979 (isolation #107) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Titus acting like I haven't been scumhunting lawal

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2986 (isolation #108) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

:lol: :igmeou: :facepalm:

I have been constantly giving my reads and updating them when new info comes to light (like the Cabd's inno claim on you) I know you are pissed off that I was scumreading you but can you grow up and stop OMGUSing and misreping my play?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2988 (isolation #109) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok about what?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2998 (isolation #110) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2780, Titus wrote:Or you were actually just doing bullshit and should be ignored until you try to sort someone for reasons beyond didn't pay attention?
not liking a wagon and thinking that scum were sheeping
IS
a valid reason especially early game. I didn't like your reaction/lack of reaction so I left my vote on you.

In post 2817, Elbirn wrote:Does a traitor townread his buddies or scumread them?
I think in this setup he'd buddy them so as to not get shot. In the other variation he'd scum read them.
In post 2828, Elbirn wrote:So if scum thinks they've found mason crumbs, they shoot the masons right?
Its not like masons are a threat to anyone and they'd only really need to be taken care of before lylo so why shoot them?
In post 2888, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Is there something in particular that makes you not want to lynch mozamis? Now that you've seen I thought Titus was Mason do you understand why I was being so vague about why I was defending Titus yesterday?
Up until Elbrin's I didn't see a valid case on Moz + he was voting scummy as fuck Titus with me [on d1] so I was maybe auto town reading him. I think what you "thought" was a mason claim seems really really silly to me but the again I am pretty awful at finding crumbs anyways. You also moved your vote from Titus
BEFORE
the "crumb" so can you remind me why you started seeing town in Titus prior to the "crumb"?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3000 (isolation #111) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2990, Gamma Emerald wrote:How the Day is going. Why do you specifically think moz is scum? Who are your other suspects?
I didn't really think Moz was scum but I kinda like Els thing that he pointed out about how he's scum reading AJ but is willing to vote elsewhere. My top 3 scum reads are SSBM, Sonia and El. Of course if Moz flips scum then El is prob not scum. I have it in the back of my mind that Cabd could have a false positive on Titus or they could be scum together and that Ali is eith a SK or vig. I also rather lynch Moz than Tywin.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3004 (isolation #112) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

intent to hammer

I'll hammer before bed so get any last thoughts out.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3270 (isolation #113) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Oh noes! I didn't post within the opening hours of the thread opening so I am clearly lurking. :igmeou:

INB4 Ali/Titus instantly asks me questions about the game day. :lol:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3273 (isolation #114) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

once I've read sure

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3275 (isolation #115) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3021, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:okay so i suspected Cabd was multi shot because no 1-shot would check titus
Why?
In post 3022, Alisae wrote:Can we lynch Tywin. I have a feeling he has a BP.
Why?
In post 3042, Elbirn wrote:I bring his "vote" to his attention no less than 80 bamillion times and at no point does he indicate that his vote was real/fake, counts/doesn't, was a joke/was serious. It just sits there waiting for someone to look like a dumbass over it, and scum gets a lynch where we could have maaybbeee had the mason actually claim.
As I told Cephir last night, that traditionally speaking, only bolded votes count.
In post 2955, Elbirn wrote:Bold your votes friend
Unless that's just a giggle yer havin'
This is what you actually said. You told me to bold my vote if it was a serious vote and I would have thought that it was clear that this was a joke vote since I didn't go back and bold it. Also note how I kept posting and playing and even claimed intent to hammer later on b/c I didn't even think my vote counted.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3292 (isolation #116) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

lol @ Titus still grudge OMGUSing me and pretending like I'm not doing anything.
In post 3075, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:Anyone who thought Nos was flipping town needs to be hit with a stone
Didn't SSBM think they were town? If so how do you look at them now?
In post 3087, Alisae wrote:I'm going to give Tywin a chance to talk before jumping on his ass
VOTE: Nero
but you were ok with jumping on me without letting me talk? Why treat me and Tywin differently here?

Wagon speed prob means Tywin is town and thus scum are voting him.
In post 3147, Elbirn wrote:he's done fuckall this game
not true Titus.
In post 3154, Alisae wrote:Dear Santa, I want to vig the following people:
Nero
Kyouko
Gamma
I'm town. Vigging town is stupid and I've already explained away Elbrins crap about the vote counting. Why else do you scum read me?
In post 3164, Tywin Lannister wrote:Nero had hammer intent without even asking Mozamis a single question.
Moz had a chance to explain the thing that made me wary of him but instead went to bed. I didn't know my unbolded vote on him would count.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3294 (isolation #117) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3216, Alisae wrote:Also I want Nero to get in here and talk to me.
about what?

This is not pointed at all. :facepalm:

Gamma hasn't flipped town yet you talk about him as if he is town, why?
In post 3274, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Players on mozamis but not on Lapsa are more suspicious. [Aj, Nero, Elbirn]
this also leaves out Sonia.

I mean I can only speak for myself here but I'm actually good at this game and don't need to be scum to be able to be competent.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3296 (isolation #118) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3293, Alisae wrote:Unbolded lynch mostly was the reason for a scumread.
It wasn't my fault though. I clearly did not think it would count. Just an FYI. My current vote on SSBM is unbolded but it
IS
a serious vote. If Cephir is now counting unbolded votes I see no need to bold it. :lol:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3299 (isolation #119) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3297, Alisae wrote:
In post 3296, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3293, Alisae wrote:Unbolded lynch mostly was the reason for a scumread.
It wasn't my fault though. I clearly did not think it would count. Just an FYI. My current vote on SSBM is unbolded but it
IS
a serious vote. If Cephir is now counting unbolded votes I see no need to bold it. :lol:
THAT SHADETHROW THO
So are you back to null reading me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3301 (isolation #120) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Whats weird?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3308 (isolation #121) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3304, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Why do you assume I'm TRing Gamma?
Well when you go "oh hey all the scum avoided the Lapsa wagon!" it makes me think you are town reading Gamma and Pine. What is your read on Gamma btw? Still null-scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3310 (isolation #122) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I am caught up.

My top scumread is SSBM. And then Gamma and or Sonia. Pine, gerry, Aj and Tywin are my town reads. and then Titus, you, Elbrin are my null/POE town reads depending on flips.

Whats your read list look like?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3314 (isolation #123) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ty but real talk. We have a confirmed vig/SK so there is scum protection or I'd be shocked if they didn't. I think its entirely plausible that Cabd got a false positive on a mafia doc. One thing that does make me lean a little town on Titus is how SSBM is treating her but yeah...she's
ONLY
a POE town read for me and if she wants to get all pissy about it fine I don't care. I'm here to lynch scum not play nice with people.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3316 (isolation #124) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok point

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3318 (isolation #125) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't remember you making a point that if Titus was scumdoc she would have healed Nos. What I do remember is that you argued that Nos and Titus wouldn't be scum together b/c Nos crumbed doc.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3389 (isolation #126) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@SSBM fair enough. I missed that. I mean you are now obviously suspecting Sonia a littlebit but why did you not think her vote off the Moz wagon was suspicious or did you and did you just not say anything?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3390 (isolation #127) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3292, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3075, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:Anyone who thought Nos was flipping town needs to be hit with a stone
Didn't SSBM think they were town? If so how do you look at them now?
I wonder why Sonia didn't reply to this? Distancing intensifies.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3615 (isolation #128) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3398, Cephrir wrote:
Votecount 3.3bTywin Lannister 2 (Titus, Gamma Emerald)
ssbm_Kyouko 2 (Tywin Lannister, xSoniaNevermindx)
Pine 1 (Alisae)

Not Voting 6 (others)
oh now you decide to not count my unbolded vote. :/
In post 3407, Gamma Emerald wrote:You are trying your hardest to take down Titus.
misrep. He's
arguing
with Titus. I still think wagon speed prob makes him town but I'm really confused as to why he's calling SSBM scum but not voting there.
In post 3412, Alisae wrote:Scum doc heals nos.
I agree but what do you think the false positive role is or do you think town is just massively stacked?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3616 (isolation #129) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE:SSBM

Wanted to make sure it counts this time.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3617 (isolation #130) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3615, Nero Cain wrote:but I'm really confused as to why he's calling SSBM scum but not voting there.
nevermind.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3618 (isolation #131) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3432, Alisae wrote:But if this is true, then how Titus was cleared by a gunsmith is wierd unless the following is true: Cabd lied about clearing Titus.
mafia x-shot doc or just didn't protect Nos for some reason? idk.

@
mafia doc? I know the current theory is that no way is she a mafia doc without healing Nos but why you like ignore that possibility in your post?
In post 3462, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:So there are 4 traitor games in the archive and they're all 4 mafia total except one game where there were 5 mafia but in that game there were 21 players, a vengeful, and a lot of protective power (a doc, a non-consecutive doc, and a 3-shot commuter). Should only be 2 scum left imo, regardless of the presence of an SK (there were SKs in 3 of those games which had 21/19/21 players, no SK in the last game, a 16 slot game).

Gonna spec based on past games we're looking at 13 town vs 4 mafia, maybe 12v4v1 if town has a lot of protectives still lying in wait which seems unlikely given how many kills there have been.
2 scum dead leaves us with just 2 left so I think we should consider that when looking at possible scum
We are sorta past the setup spec part of the game. There are
ATLEAST
4 scum and that's been said multiple time already.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3634 (isolation #132) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3626, Alisae wrote:Nero that was my arguement this whole god dam day on why Titus isn't scum to me.
is this a reply to
In post 3615, Nero Cain wrote:I agree but what do you think the false positive role is or do you think town is just massively stacked?
?

I also knew that Titus not healing Nos means not scum doc was your argument so I'm not just what you are angry about?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3739 (isolation #133) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why exactly are we shooting me if SSBM flips town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3742 (isolation #134) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I wasn't town reading Gamma either so

pls don't listen to an OMGUSing Titus.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3857 (isolation #135) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3828, Elbirn wrote:This was an excellent point by the way.

Alisae
Aj
Tywin
Nero

Being the voting bloc. Alisae just does this apparently and is confirmed non-scum. But I find it unlikely for gamma to be scum if any of the latter 3 are. If the 3 are town than the wagon speed/flipping doesn't really mean much but yeah.

Analyzing why these 3 have been so flippant and what their reasons for joining the 2 wagons are could be a good start
Why is it scummy that I voted my scum read? TBF I've been scum reading both SSBM and Gamma for awhile now and I believe that I was the one that first started pushing the Gamma/SSBM team. SSBM wagon falls apart? Ali tells me there's a Gamma wagon. Why should I care wich scum read gets lynched?

+

I
DID
lay out a case on SSBM despite his claims that I didn't.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3859 (isolation #136) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

My reasoning for SSBM scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3861 (isolation #137) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2579, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2563, Nero Cain wrote:. I'll reply to other stuff during halftime and/or after the game.
I lied.

Kinda.

I'm buying into reasoning that Cloud saying she could be playing a good scum game could have been the crumb
In post 2552, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:He may be scum that saw that Lapsa reached a 5-person wagon comprised entirely of town and decided that would be an easy excuse to FoS town all day and not have to look at his partners
maybe a scum slip? Like why can't I just you know, actually be good at this game?
She's also not voting her top scum read

there was something else but I can't think of it right now. Anyways I'll try to stop being lazy and reply to the other stuff I want to.
The reason that I couldn't remember at the time was that she was hard town reading you and playing nice and I think that makes a ton of sense as scum play. Althought Tywin is doing that too so eh.

Why are you like constantly angry?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3867 (isolation #138) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3757, Titus wrote:
In post 3742, Nero Cain wrote:I wasn't town reading Gamma either so

pls don't listen to an OMGUSing Titus.
Show me where you tried to sort me rather than peddle Titus tried to get her own buddy shot derp logic.
Well, I scum read you d1 b/c you reacted like scum you has reacted to me in the past. I've also stated that SSBM coming in and telling me that my case on you was wrong looked like scum that knew you were town. There is an inno claimed on you and so I'm willing to lynch outside of you. So I mean *shrugz* My read on you hasn't been static and you've just kinda stuffed cotton in your ears and you aren't listening but considering that all your scum reads are people that scum read you at one point or another and all your town reads are those that town read you I'll chalk this up to "hell hath no fury" syndrome.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3919 (isolation #139) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@Sonia-any reason you didn't mention your trip before like the day you left? Remind me of your SSBM read.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3924 (isolation #140) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3920, Alisae wrote:Hey Jesus. It's not X-mas anymore.
If my x-mas lights are still up its still x-mas

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3928 (isolation #141) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3925, Alisae wrote:
In post 3924, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3920, Alisae wrote:Hey Jesus. It's not X-mas anymore.
If my x-mas lights are still up its still x-mas
Wow Jesus. hanukkah lasts for 8 days how many days does fuckin X-mas last for you?
365 1/4

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3975 (isolation #142) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

He's scum but what would we have discussed?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3988 (isolation #143) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

between? I'd be relatively ok with a Tywin lynch since since his last few posts are
ate
and we aren't in Lylo. He also had a weird as F town read on me d1 then suddenly downgraded me for F all reason. So scum keeping me as a maybe lynchble if a SRS wagon ever started on me. I'd like to hear from Sonia and Elbrin though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3990 (isolation #144) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What is your Sonia read?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4004 (isolation #145) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Titus still OMGUS scum reading me, Tywin scum reading me after I said I'd be somewhat ok with his lynch. I am shocked.
SHOCKED!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4014 (isolation #146) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4005, Tywin Lannister wrote: As for my read on you, you've been null to me all game (and I stated that D2 onward, D1 I had you as slight town), and the fact of the matter is that you're far less of a TR than the other confirmed, close to confirmed, and seemingly town players I've already listed. That leaves me 3 players, with you being one of them. I didn't know you said you were okay with my lynch, but I now I want to ask you why you SR me. Give a case and take a hard stance somewhere. Don't just say 'I'm okay with lynching Tywin I guess' without giving reasons for it. That's scummy.
Its not really my fault that I'm not confirmed. I guess I didn't know that your d1 town read on me was "slight". Yes, I realize you started null reading me and I asked you why but I don't think you ever responded to it. I made a post at some point about how annoying it was that I was either null or light scum read (by most everyone) but no one was engaging me or saying anything. I mean obviously Titus is scum reading me b/c I voted her d1 but she's scum read everyone that voted her so lol.
In post 3988, Nero Cain wrote:his last few posts are ate and we aren't in Lylo. He also had a weird as F town read on me d1 then suddenly downgraded me for F all reason. So scum keeping me as a maybe lynchble if a SRS wagon ever started on me.
If its scummy that I didn't list reasons (though I obviously did) is it scummy that you missed them or pretended to? The only reason that I haven't voted you yet is b/c I think the wagon speed of yesterdays wagon made you look p town though I've been fooled using that tell before so.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4015 (isolation #147) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 100, Cephrir wrote:Lapsa 5 (Pine, Gamma Emerald, Titus, Alisae, Elbirn)
In post 3123, Cephrir wrote:Tywin Lannister 5 (Pine, ssbm_Kyouko, Titus, Gamma Emerald, Elbirn)
Like both these wagons were shit and the common names are Pine, Titus, Elbirn so there is scum within those 3. Also funny coincidence that all 3 hold the same spot on both wagons (Pine 1, Titus 3, Elbirn 5)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4018 (isolation #148) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

talk to me about Sonia and a Tywin team.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4039 (isolation #149) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TBF its not like we knew that my unbolded vote would count. In fact this is the first time I've ever had an unbolded vote count.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4079 (isolation #150) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Tywin is certainly annoying and I absolutely hate the way he keeps me on the back burner but hasn't said and won't reply to anything I post so its not like I'll cry if it happens but I don't think Sonia is clear like at all. I'd maybe ask Titus what makes her lock town but I don't think she'll say anything.

vote: Sonia

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4081 (isolation #151) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't think that Cloud buddying her doesn't mean that she isn't scum. But why would she kill him if he was buddying her? Cloud knew her and its not crazy that she'd be worried that with their familiarity that he'd start scum reading her. Also scum need dead bodies and most everyone was town reading him.
In post 406, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:
In post 242, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 38, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:Wouldn't the mod tell us if scum have daytalk or not?
didn't you do this exact same thing as scum one time?
Sure did never got my answer so I'm asking again.
I also should have pounced on this but I got distracted. (THANKS Titus and SSBM!) She's also being a lurksack right now and I think that's pretty likely to come from scum her.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4202 (isolation #152) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4179, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:Where's Nero he'll hammer me
watching football but I was already voting you.
In post 4182, gerryoat wrote:I actually think I want Nero today, after reading a few things.
unless we are using BOP as a scumtell now then I'm not scum. If if you believed that BOP was a valid scum tell it still doesn't make me scum. If you wanna talk we can or if you'd rather snipe at me from the sidelines like everyone else that's fine too.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4205 (isolation #153) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

on top of my neck but also scum is Sonia and one of Elbrin/Tywin. Y tu?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4206 (isolation #154) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4083, Elbirn wrote:I'm not sure I get what you're saying with that quoted post, like it's a slip? Walk me through it like I'm a child.
that is exactly what I'm saying. IME dumbtelling is part of Maria/Sonia's scum game. Also note how that I accused her of lurking and she goes bat shit crazy.
In post 4096, Titus wrote:I would rather vote scum today.
then you shouldn't be voting me.

In post 4153, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:And Gerry also thinks it's an all town wagon on day 1?
if you didn't think it was an all town wagon what were you doing voting for someone OFF the wagon?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4215 (isolation #155) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'd rather not be the days mislynch. Lets get Sonia or Tywin.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4256 (isolation #156) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4225, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:I'll have to look at Nero
So you voted me and you were unsure?

Sonia and Tywin kept voting me when they weren't sure on me, that's just trying to go for any lynch that's not them and that's not town play. Thet ate they keep doing was fooling me a bit.

vote:Tywin

@mod Elb is voting Tywin

Whatever man maybe I didn't like his vote
Last edited by Cephrir on Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4259 (isolation #157) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

bro you've been fence sitting on me this whole game and when a wagon pops up on me you are like "Ima join!" and then a few posts later you claim you weren't even sure on me. This seems pretty dishonest to me. You also aren't engaging me and are just snipping at me from the sidelines. Why so scared of me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4260 (isolation #158) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4258, Tywin Lannister wrote:hat's my assessment now, because the only other option is that Nero is mentally challenged. That's an option, but I don't want to call him that myself.
yea I'm done with you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4264 (isolation #159) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4262, Tywin Lannister wrote:That means the only town left are Titus, Gerry, Nero, AJ, Pine and Elbrin..
FIFY!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4321 (isolation #160) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4275, Tywin Lannister wrote:Nero I agree with now after his opportunistic vote on me without reason or thought about the current game state whatsoever,
this is blatantly untrue. This is like the second time you've claimed that I'm not giving reasons. Like, I'm not going to convince you that you are scum so of course you'll disagree but you disagreeing=//=no reasons given.
In post 4302, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:Titcus most likely isn't scum cause she'd have to be scum doctor and that counters our best pr's I doubt it
?????

Can we just hurry up and lynch Tywin so I can be conf town tomorrow? Though I'm sure someone will bring up the "IT WAS A BUS!"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4323 (isolation #161) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

He's scum and I'm pushing him and he's pushing back. Why would I not be?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4333 (isolation #162) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4330, Aj The Epic wrote:I don't have any direct opinion of Nero since he did sheep the wagon shift yesterday rather easily. Elbrin is probs town until further notice.
TBF I was pushing a Sonia/Tywin grouping and it looks like Sonia isn't happening so...I just want to lynch scum...I don't care wich username it is.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4335 (isolation #163) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Gamma and SSBM are dead guy so no I didn't vote them today. I was hard pushing SSBM earlier since I thought they were scum. I prob did vote for Gamma but yes, Sonia and Tywin are scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4337 (isolation #164) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you aren't going to strong arm a ML on me. We could debate your reasoning but you won't share or don't have any. You could vote scum with me but I don't think you are all that interested in helping town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4341 (isolation #165) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4343 (isolation #166) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4326, Tywin Lannister wrote:Well, your reason was 'Tywin/Sonia both scum read me, so they must be scum.' So your reason is OMGUS.
I'm not Titus, I don't scum read people b/c they have a scum read on me. My point is that both you and Sonia keep voting me and then turn around and act like ya'll ain't sure. Its very "anyway the wind blows". You are also saying other things that are untrue such as that Pine and I had some awkward conversation. There were prob other things but that's the most memorable. Your "use quotes!" is very much just assigning me busy work.
In post 4327, Tywin Lannister wrote:If I was scum and flipped, his opportunistic vote on me could just be scum attempting a bus play.
look at the little scumbutt trying to put it in the minds of town that he's getting bussed.
In post 4327, Tywin Lannister wrote:Also Nero, if you were town and truly believed I was scum, you'd have no problem being lynched today, because you flipping town is sure to get me quicklynched tomorrow.
This applies to you as much as me. You should be self voting if you think
YOUR
flip would get me auto lynched.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4346 (isolation #167) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4344, Titus wrote:I am not scumreading you for you scumreading me before.

I have had massive RL and I have done much more than you here.

Sonia is confirmed to me based on D1.
You had a scum read on Tywin day 1 when he was voting you. Ditto Moz. Ita not just something that I think you are doing this game but its something you do every game. You've given a explanation for this so ok, but I still think you are 20x more likely to scum read a player that has been scum reading you.

I haven't been a bump on a log this game and I'm not sure why you'd think that unless you are looking at my post count and going "OH I have 200 more posts than him so he must be doing nothing"

Explain your Tywin read and expand on Sonias d1 play.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4865 (isolation #168) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

good job Pine

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4867 (isolation #169) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but we still won, that's really all I care about.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4868 (isolation #170) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I was pretty worried that El would vote you once he saw that AJ was asking for a NOS vig shot.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4869 (isolation #171) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4830, Cabd wrote:Scum MVP goes to Titus. Stop playing with your fucking Ego.
also this

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4880 (isolation #172) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4876, Pine wrote:Town had a fuckton of power, scum had a negative utility, and motion detector has the possibility of being just as misleading as helpful.
THANK YOU!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4887 (isolation #173) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Pine is much more mature than me but I will say that the games conclusion=//=balanced and then drop it.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”