idk
idk
Townie
idk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #115 (isolation #0) » Fri May 02, 2014 7:38 pm

Post by idk »

Phone-posting atm, should be able to make a better post tomorrow evening.

Anyway, initial thoughts:
-Not_Mafia seems pretty town. Their first post about the "Are you Fire or Ice?" just seems like some RVS fun, nothing scum-motivated.

-Tr1ckster and Moonlight really seemed to jump on that RVS "reasoning" as a scumtell, and that seems pretty (the word is escaping my mind atm so I'll just say: ) suspicious, but I agree with Ascended: their other posts seem pretty town, they're just barking up the wrong tree

-Finglove obviously is suspect for just dropping in with a bandwagon vote and no other comment

-Tman's not liking the Not_Mafia wagon but keeping his vote there is really annoying, and I do not like his most recent post, specifically his reasoning for keeping his vote on N_M. If you do not think someone is suspicious, then there is no need to keep your vote on them. There's no rule saying you have to have a vote on someone at all times. You simply could've unvoted and left it at that.

So with that, I'll

VOTE: Tman2nd
idk
idk
Townie
idk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #238 (isolation #1) » Sat May 03, 2014 3:28 pm

Post by idk »

In post 150, tman2nd wrote:
In post 115, idk wrote: -Tman's not liking the Not_Mafia wagon but keeping his vote there is really annoying, and I do not like his most recent post, specifically his reasoning for keeping his vote on N_M. If you do not think someone is suspicious, then there is no need to keep your vote on them. There's no rule saying you have to have a vote on someone at all times. You simply could've unvoted and left it at that.

So with that, I'll

Is there a rule saying I have to unvote?
Haha, no there is not, but the fact that you
out right said
that you don't like the wagon, but
still
kept your vote on it is hella scummy.
In post 181, BoroPhil wrote:
In post 175, Tr1ckster wrote:
In post 174, BoroPhil wrote:you are misrepping. my reason didn't change.

my reason is: you were focussing on something rubbish as a reason to go after someone.

Moonlight asked why I was focussing on you and not him.

The next post explained it.

my reason remains: you were focussing on something rubbish as a reason to go after someone.
And that's bad during RVS because...?
sorry, was that an apology for accusing me of changing my reason?

what does your reply even mean here?

it's a question.

his reply is a question.
In post 186, BoroPhil wrote:
In post 185, Moonlight wrote:Boro, can you please explain why using "something rubbish" is a scumtell? Walk me through what's going through your head when you encounter something like that.

If, for example, I vote you now and my provided reasoning is that football/soccer avatars are only used by scum, does that mean I'm scum?
well yeah?
Are you fucking serious?
In post 199, BoroPhil wrote:
In post 197, Tr1ckster wrote:
In post 191, BoroPhil wrote:so hang on Moonlight, you are saying that you think I'm scum because of a football avatar?
Did he say he thought you were scum?
well he does appear to be voting for me?
Votes have more uses than just to lynch.
idk
idk
Townie
idk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #312 (isolation #2) » Sun May 04, 2014 9:14 am

Post by idk »

In post 268, BoroPhil wrote:
In post 238, idk wrote:
In post 150, tman2nd wrote:
In post 115, idk wrote: -Tman's not liking the Not_Mafia wagon but keeping his vote there is really annoying, and I do not like his most recent post, specifically his reasoning for keeping his vote on N_M. If you do not think someone is suspicious, then there is no need to keep your vote on them. There's no rule saying you have to have a vote on someone at all times. You simply could've unvoted and left it at that.

So with that, I'll

Is there a rule saying I have to unvote?
Haha, no there is not, but the fact that you
out right said
that you don't like the wagon, but
still
kept your vote on it is hella scummy.
In post 181, BoroPhil wrote:
In post 175, Tr1ckster wrote:
In post 174, BoroPhil wrote:you are misrepping. my reason didn't change.

my reason is: you were focussing on something rubbish as a reason to go after someone.

Moonlight asked why I was focussing on you and not him.

The next post explained it.

my reason remains: you were focussing on something rubbish as a reason to go after someone.
And that's bad during RVS because...?
sorry, was that an apology for accusing me of changing my reason?

what does your reply even mean here?

it's a question.

his reply is a question.
In post 186, BoroPhil wrote:
In post 185, Moonlight wrote:Boro, can you please explain why using "something rubbish" is a scumtell? Walk me through what's going through your head when you encounter something like that.

If, for example, I vote you now and my provided reasoning is that football/soccer avatars are only used by scum, does that mean I'm scum?
well yeah?
Are you fucking serious?
In post 199, BoroPhil wrote:
In post 197, Tr1ckster wrote:
In post 191, BoroPhil wrote:so hang on Moonlight, you are saying that you think I'm scum because of a football avatar?
Did he say he thought you were scum?
well he does appear to be voting for me?
Votes have more uses than just to lynch.
so, if he vote for me for having a football avatar, you don't think that's a bit off?
If Moonlight on, say, Day 3, started off the day with a vote on you saying "Football avatars are scummy", then yes, of course that'd be a bit off. But that's not the situation that Moonlight was describing. He asked that if he, right then and there, voted you for having a football avatar, if he'd be scummy. After all his posting, including that question he just asked. He would not be scum just for that. The rest of his posts don't seem scummy (to me, at least). One random post like that does not mean he's scum.
In post 268, BoroPhil wrote:these uses would be?
Um? Have you played Mafia before?

Pressuring people, getting reads, RVS votes, etc.
In post 280, BoroPhil wrote:especially Not voting. has he posted?
From anyone else, I would assume this is sarcasm, but I'm not 100% sure with you.
In post 288, BoroPhil wrote:"Notice how boro and zeph both had the same opening post. What do other people think that means? "

we probably are on the same team then. scum partners generally make the same opening post so everyone spots them easily.
see my above comment
In post 288, BoroPhil wrote:"and seem too agreeable with a lot of things"

what does this actually mean?
a·gree·a·ble (ə-grē′ə-bəl)
adj.
1. To one's liking; pleasing: agreeable weather.
2. Suitable; conformable: a practice agreeable to the law.
3. Ready to consent or submit: I am agreeable to your plan.
In post 291, Not_Mafia wrote:A few people need to stop theorying scumteams so early, it just gets conf bias muddying your reads. It's d1, just lynch the scummiest player.
QFT.
In post 299, Not_Mafia wrote:I'll VOTE: Trickster then. Bored of waiting for the mod to come in
Sorry, but I don't see how Tr1ckster could scum atm.
In post 307, Tr1ckster wrote:@Moonlight..

I think I have the answer.

____

Everyone unvote.

UNVOTE:

Now go back and reexamine your reads. Then find out who you disagree with. Don't yell at the person you disagree with, ask them questions about the places you disagree. Calmly, civilly, talk through the differences.

THen, when things have been more resolved, you can vote again.
I'm sorry, but I just don't think this would work. As said by a couple others, you're not the town leader, and some people will just not listen to you.
In post 308, BoroPhil wrote:Tricky, you realise you aren't conftown in this game, yeah?
I actually like this post from you. Although Tr1ckster is a townread of mine atm, he's definitely not confo-town.

That being said,

UNVOTE: TMAN2ND
VOTE: BOROPHIL
idk
idk
Townie
idk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #583 (isolation #3) » Mon May 12, 2014 4:49 am

Post by idk »

I'm here! Finals are annoying, etc etc.

Reading up now and will make a post soon after.
idk
idk
Townie
idk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #584 (isolation #4) » Mon May 12, 2014 5:58 am

Post by idk »

In post 316, BoroPhil wrote:Pressuring people (those you think are scum?)
Not always. Sometimes people are inactive and you just need them to post.
In post 316, BoroPhil wrote:getting reads (on those you think are scum?)
If you think they're scum, then you already have a read on them... :roll: Getting reads on people can be just for observing their reactions if they're a new name, or seeing how experienced they are.
In post 316, BoroPhil wrote:RVS votes (I think we are past that now)
Indeed we are, but it's still another way to vote.
In post 316, BoroPhil wrote:so in other words, you vote for those you think are scum?
Yes. And no. See above for details. :]
In post 316, BoroPhil wrote:and tbqh I have no idea where you are coming from with Moon's question. If someone votes for me and says it's because of my avatar, how can that not be scummy? It's certainly not pro-town. Regardless of stage, except RVS which we weren't/aren't at.
No it's not pro-town, that's for sure, but seeing all the other posts that Moonlight has made, do you seriously think he would be scum just for that one little action?
In post 322, BoroPhil wrote:I think this is where I am at the moment

Safe townreads: The Ascended, Not_Mafia, Zeph,

leaning town: Moonlight, random, tman (quite like the last two but could do with contributing more)

idk?: idk (really don't like either of their big posts, but nothing to suggest they are scum I don't think)

didn't know they were playing: Yuriko, Finglove

scummy: Baezu, 4 heads, Tricky
Not liking these reads, either.
In post 329, tman2nd wrote:So, there's a lot to sort out right now. Right now, I'm going to read each player carefully one at a time.

1. Not_Mafia
2. randomidget
3. The_Ascended (hydra of Paschendale and Mastin2)
4. idk
5. YurikoJasmine
6. Moonlight
7. Tr1ckster
8. 4 Heads of Insanity
9. tman2nd

10. Finglove
11. Baezu
12. BoroPhil
13. Zephyrus

random.org says:
!

So, I'll start with 4 heads. I feel like I should unvote them first.

UNVOTE:

I think there were some questions asked of me that I have not responded to. Please re-ask them if you want them answered right now.
I think that's a pretty good idea, but.... where is that ISO?
In post 339, BoroPhil wrote:I mean, wtf?

Moonlight, take your head out of Tricky's arse, step back, and actually try and look objectively at what he is posting?

Leaving all of the other stuff aside from the start, he has now misrepped me and now is voting for me with reasons he can't substantiate and his only responses are 'rest my case' and 'oh it would be a waste of time'. how covenient!
I kinda like this post. I still (at least at this point in reading through the thread) think that Tr1ckster is town and that you aren't, but this seems like a town-motivated post to me.
In post 370, Moonlight wrote:I'm still waiting for idk to provide reasoning behind his vote for Boro
um??????
In post 416, Tr1ckster wrote:There's no such thing as a relaxed, soothing scumhunt. I think mastin of all people would know that.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: The_Ascended
In what universe is that a good enough reason to vote someone?
In post 476, Tr1ckster wrote:Eh. I don't like meta. I don't like playing to my meta...

Maybe I haven't pushed people's buttons...

I guess I haven't found my spot in this game yet. It's infuriating because everyone's fighting and won't shut up and listen to what the other people are saying. I know I've been a part of the problem, but seriously. I'm almost certain there's scum in the chaos - and I'm leaning strong towards Boro for that one... But maybe because I don't understand his reasoning. I just kinda wish people would stop being pissed at each other and talk it out. There are too many teams here. Too many connections. It's annoying to try and figure them all out. It's like we've all formed little gangs and decided to have gang wars with each other even though most of us are on the same team. >.< I can't focus or tunnel one player because someone else starts answering the questions I ask that player or defending them, or I get sidetracked by someone attacking me and calling me scum... I can't get into my little tunnel and it's frustrating me, because right as soon as I've got my sights focused I get hit in the side or someone else takes the shot for the player I'm trying to get stuff out of. Usually I thrive in chaos, but this is ridiculous. I have no idea what this is. Ah well. You probably can't follow what I just wrote, so the fact that I lowered myself to AtE doesn't matter anyways. Sometimes I wish I had more emotions/feelings so I could relate to people and show them my passion and make people want to work together and stuff... Anyways, sorry for getting all emotional. Maybe I'm just exhausted and I'm imagining all the infighting. >.<

/end rant.
Daaaaaaaamn, dat AtE.
In post 489, Finglove wrote:
In post 207, BoroPhil wrote:I can't possibly imagine a world where:

a) Moonlight could be obvscum 2 games running

and

b) Moonlight and Tricky are a scum team blatantly defending each other

BUT YOU NEVER KNOW

actually Moon, I don't think you are scum. but I do think you are far too giddy about Tricky's attempts to be pally with you.
In post 288, BoroPhil wrote:"Notice how boro and zeph both had the same opening post. What do other people think that means? "

we probably are on the same team then. scum partners generally make the same opening post so everyone spots them easily.

"and seem too agreeable with a lot of things"

what does this actually mean?

You were quite supportive of what I was saying earlier Bez. now I've picked up a couple of votes, you've seen the way the wind is blowing and fancy hopping on?

added to your rather panicked post earlier about being the easy wagon, you've shot quite high up my ScumPile

Both of these posts from Boro come across as scummy to me. I don't like the back and forth in the first (it's not possible, it is, also like basic probabilty dude!) and the sarkyness of the second makes me worried. NM next...
In post 490, Finglove wrote:Not mafia has posted a lot of very short posts, which I find pretty scummy. Seeming content, but very little actual interaction with people. You can keep my vote for the moment.

I like early claim for trickster. Don't want to see this lynch if there's a viable alternative.

Don't see Zeph as particularly scummy either.

Moonlight as a townread for now.

Ok, brains about to fry so more later/tomorrow!
Hey Finglove, you're actually posting. :o

Really don't agree with your N_M read here. I don't think he's confo-town or anything, but more of a null read. Your other reads are ok, though.
In post 529, Moonlight wrote:I feel I have not being playing well in this game. I'm taking advantage of the locked thread and I'm composing this while waiting for it to be unlocked. I'll just copy-paste once that happens. Having no life has its perks I guess. I don't post walls often, but when I do, well... you'll see.

I'm going through every post and sharing my thoughts (if I have any). It will probably mostly be IoA, but it's how I work with a puzzle. Even if I'm wrong, this post of mine should at least help the rest of you understand how my mind works, so you can read me better.

Spoiler: Page 1
NM asks Tricks if he is fire or ice scum. I stand by my initial impression: the way it is phrased can be a means to disconnect NM from either team. I do realize that it could mean nothing at all and that I could be reading too much into it. Why did he ask Tricks though? Could they be scum together? Did he pick someone at random?

Zephyrus greets Tricks and me. I know he is not distancing from me. Is he distancing from Tricks? Why did he mention us there?

Tricks greets me and mentions midget. Not odd, since midget played with us in our first game and this is a "reunion" of sorts. Moving on.

Tricks seems comfortable. He acknowledges that he is being mentioned, doesn't read into it. Hmm.

NM is probably being playful. Doesn't strike me as anything.

Tricks plays along. Again, all good.

I state my suspicion after acknowledging I've played with some of them. This is me trying to get things started.

Boro hopes I'm scum. Possibly nothing, since I just had a disastrous scumgame, but it seems to push the idea that he is Town. Why did he feel the need to do that?

Tricks is friendly with me and hopes "we're on the same team". Just like Boro he is implying he is Town, but is quite friendlier. Again, why do that?

I ask Boro if he thinks he can read me and imply I have nothing to hide while casting suspicion on NM again. Why did I need to imply I have nothing to hide? Was I affected by Boro and Tricks implying they are Town?

Boro responds to me and shows he only cares about winning. Nothing wrong with that.

Boro mentions what happened last time he played this. If he is scum this time, this might be a message to his buddy for what to watch out for. On the flip side, if he is Town it could be a message to the Town for what to watch out for. He probably had no intention for either of those things though.

Tricks gets curious about my suspicion. He is trying to determine how much I'm reading into it and I can see him doing that as either alignment.

Zephyrus says he wouldn't be surprised if I'm scum again. Why should he be? Or does this mean nothing?

NM responds to Boro that he had a similar experience. Could be nothing, could also be a subtle way for NM to buddy Boro by showing he is able to relate. Keeping that in mind.

I respond to Tricks and show my thoughts. I'm not suspecting him at the time.

Tricks says he'd be surprised if I'm scum, approves of my suspicion and shows he can relate to me. This is the same kind of manipulation I commented on NM doing to Boro, only much stronger.

I respond to Zeph with a question that shows I'm interested in figuring him out. Nothing to add to that, that's the last of the pregame posts.

tman starts the game by greeting those that have posted, picks up on NM's subtlety and votes. Seems like a pro-Town move to get things started.

NM randomly votes mastin (The_Ascended). Nothing to comment on.

Spoiler: Page 2
Fingloves casts a naked vote on NM, forming a wagon. Since there's nothing else in the post, I view this as a pro-Town move to put early pressure.

NM comments on the naked vote lacking anything, expresses disappointment. He seems to not be taking the wagon seriously, he is probably relaxed.

midget posts, greets those he is familiar with, votes Zeph. Why did he stay away from the wagon?

NM is being playful again.

Jasmine votes Finglove for forming a wagon. Bad move in my opinion, wagons lead to good things in my experience. If she is scum, she is likely scum with NM and doesn't want pressure on her buddy. Keeping this in mind.

Tricks calls NM scum, joins the wagon and asks Jasmine why wagons are bad.

I share my thoughts and join the wagon.

Tricks agrees with me and shows preliminary caution regarding mastin. Someone's feeling threatened already.

Tricks shows caution. Why discourage further votes there?

I express my thoughts. Probably a bad move, I should have waited to see how that would have played out if I kept my mouth shut.

Tricks responds only half-seriously, and is confused with my mindset. Oh Tricks, how different you are this time... How did I not notice?

He keeps inquiring about my question, draws a parallel to another game. A game he was Town in, trying to show a connection to his Town game. Manipulation.

I share my thoughts and show I'm wary of Tricks.

NM shows disapproval of "trying too hard". Why? Someone has to if we want to get out of RVS, you know.

midget worries about me being scum because he considers me good. That could mean anything, really.

I show NM my thoughts.

Tricks gets inquisitive on midget while showing confidence he can tell when I'm scum. This is brilliant; he plays to his Town-meta by getting inquisitive, and the fact that he is relaxed about me this time wasn't noticable at first glance, but it's there.

NM responds to me by saying he was only kidding. Well, okay? So? Am I supposed to just take your word for it, I had to start somewhere.

Tricks responds ahead of me. If Tricks is scum, this is beautiful, because he shows my exact mindset in his reply and sets foundations for my townread on him.

NM continues to show confusion. Why is it so hard to understand?

I'm being a smartass.

midget is being a bad sport. =P

Tricks is jokingly calling midget scum.

I show awareness of the nature of the setup. I'm still wondering if this was a good idea, since keeping them in the dark could have caused them to slip in some way. This awareness might also be part of the reason my play has turned a few heads.

Spoiler: Page 3
Tricks responds with the same awareness and wonders if I can fool him.

I imply that I'm Town. Why did I do that? Probably just to show him I can't fool him because the situation is not applicable, but again I'm not surprised if this looks bad on me later.

Tricks says he's already townreading me due to meta. For someone who will later preach about how meta doesn't apply, this is strange.

midget comments on Tricks playing to his meta. I thought so at the time too. Let's see if this is going to make Tricks get more comfy.

tman shows indifference regarding the wagon.

Tricks throws suspicion on him.

He provides the first reads list. Way too early. Why did he feel the need to do so? Much of it is shady. "Notes good things" for midget being a towntell? Dafuq.

NM keeps questioning about why his question was alignment-indicative. Sheesh, let it go already... or don't.

Tricks responds.

I share my thoughts.

Tricks likes what's been going on. Could be anything, but if he is scum he is satisfied with the townreads on him.

NM finally responds to his wagon with a vote on me. Only natural for anyone to defend themselves, can't read anything into that.

Tricks expresses dissatisfaction with NM. Why? I can't believe I missed this, but why is his defense suspicious, you would have done the same. Yet another instance of him buddying me indirectly and I'm so oblivious.

Tricks shows his mindset on reachy cases. Approval, and I share that. Keep this in mind.

NM responds with his own.

I show my amblivalence towards NM's reaction.

Tricks shows incredible defensiveness of... me. Again I can't believe my eyes, what have I missed this game?!

NM asks an astute question.

Tricks responds that I'm a strong townread. Already? What have I said?

Tricks shows an "I townread him unless given a reason not to" approach. That's... strange.

Tricks shows his thoughts on NM being scum and me being Town. Again, it's so early and you're already making a huge deal about something that might be nothing. I wanted things to get going from somewhere, but you make a bigger deal than what I planned there.

Pasch expresses disapproval of the NM wagon, gives his early reads and votes tman. Why? Even when you don't agree with the reasoning behind something, it's often useful to just roll with it and see what it might lead to.

Summary of the re-examination of those 3 pages: I see Tricks as scum with greater confidence. I'm toying with the idea of an NM/Jasmine pair, with NM/Ascended being a very distant afterthought.

Spoiler: Page 4
NM shows he wants pressure on me.

Baezu is being playful and votes Tricks.

Tricks responds to Pasch, shows willingness to jump on tman. I don't understand how I could have missed this.

Baezu thinks Tricks is being different this time. I wish I saw that myself earlier.

Tricks has a legit response.

Baezu is not convinced and also suspects midget. I agree, midget has been too quiet in this game.

Pasch shows a pro-Town mindset in my opinion.

Tricks responds that he is not trying to lay low. True, very true. But what you are doing is so different than what I usually see from you. =/

I share my thoughts. Showing my approval of the tman vote is going to be used soon.

Tricks shows for the first time some suspicion on me. Too little, too late.

I respond.

Tricks responds back, again showing incredible confidence in his read. Again I don't know where it's coming from and it's perplexing.

After explaining my thought, I show willingness to go after tman in aid of Pasch and Tricks.

Tricks goes after Finglove instead. Why? Why not tman? You agreed he was suspicious, why are you wasting the chance to put pressure on him?

Boro joins the Tricks wagon. He gives me the same impression as last game, but I was scum in that one so I don't know if I'm biased to townread him for anything.

I get inquisitive.

Boro replies he doesn't like Tricks' buddying.

I respond that buddying is not a scumtell. True, me. But you've missed
the way
in which Tricks has been buddying. It's more than friendliness and you're being oblivious to it.

Spoiler: Page 5
4 Heads go after Baezu.

midget votes 4 Heads for laziness and gets defensive. Hmm.

Who and No one scumread Tricks.

I share my early reads.

ChriVi believe Tricks is an easy target. I was thinking that too at the time, but no, I don't agree now.

Tricks mentions he buddied me as Town as well. Sure, but you weren't manipulating me, which I've shown -and probably will find more- examples of.

He then agrees with much of my post, but makes a distinction for Pasch while scumreading Boro and Finglove This ties in later with his reaction to mastin and the previous wariness of her.

Then he becomes suspicious of Baezu. He has only scumread his vote and the people who have voted for him. Not impressed.

Pasch shows his thoughts. Looks pro-Town to me.

Tricks is trying to persuade others that NM is scum. Wait, why did you move your vote then? I explained why I did, why did you just tag along with me if you're going to keep going at it?

I'm being fucking naive. How is it mutual, his only reason to doubt you has been the usage of the word "believes", wake the fuck up.

tman responds with a vote on Finglove and noticing that Tricks has been going after NM more than me. He was paying much more attention to Tricks than I was I guess. >_>

Tricks continues to try to put NM in the spotlight. You ask him why he isn't voting you, when you call him scum without voting him. See a paradox?

idk shares his thoughts. None of which are particularly original.

Finglove announces V/LA.

Jasmine hasn't caught up and says she will. Nope.

Boro believes Tricks misrepped him. I can give Tricks the benefit of the doubt there, he claims to suspect that Boro changed his reason, Boro claims he simply added to it, big deal. And yet they make a huge deal out of this one too later.

Boro continues to push for a Tricks lynch.

midget shares his thoughts.

Tricks responds to Boro and clarifies that the case against NM was just to get out of RVS. Why did you move your vote to Finglove and yet continued to go after the player you previously had your vote on?

Me being naive, again. They do see something you don't.

I show idk I don't like his reasoning.

I remind Tricks that he needs to watch out for spoiler tag rules.

Spoiler: Page 6
Tricks said "That was a short game.". I'm probably going to read too much into it and he probably meant it in the context of him being alive for the game, but can't this be read as his death mattering more than usual?

I express dissatisfaction with the plurality lynch rule.

NM asks the mod what happens in crossfire.

Zeph is catching up.

I show my thoughts regarding NM.

NM gives a legit pro-Town response to my concerns and offers to link me to a scumgame of his for meta.

I take him up on his offer. I wanted to see if NM can be bold enough as scum to ask publicly something that he could have asked privately.

He provides the link and goes after Finglove. That game didn't show me what I was looking for, but I saw that as scum he has the necessary composure to survive through LyLo and win it.

Tricks asks a weird question. Not only has he forgotten that NM suspected Finglove, he seems to forget that a vote doesn't have to mean much. Even if NM wasn't scumreading Finglove, he could have still joined the wagon for pressure as Town. Why is Tricks ignoring this?

NM explains, Tricks apologizes, Baezu wants to catch up.

Baezu alt slips and says suspects Tricks and I have been communicating privately. Even if we were scum together, scum don't have daychat, so this is bordering on calling someone a cheater. I'd welcome any admin to check my PMs, they'll find both me and Tricks communicate but we've
never
discussed an ongoing game in any way. One could still argue we might do that off-site, but we haven't talked off-site whatsoever and one would have to take my word on that. =/

Zephyrus shows a lack of suspicion towards what me and Tricks are doing. This could simply be him recognizing our meta, or a defense for a buddy and I know I'm not one!

He quickly tosses the idea that we might be scum together, but is not using his vote to do anything about it. This is a huge alarm bell, if he is scum, he is scum with Tricks just for this post.

I respond to Baezu with my thoughts. What I say is true for our styles complimenting each other. Is that happening in this game? Not really! And yet I still don't suspect a thing. *sighs*

Tricks responds with a tongue-in-cheek attitude.

I show that I have been toying with the idea of Tricks as scum but not believing it based on his interactions with others. If only I was looking at his interaction with me more carefully...

Baezu believes Tricks is scum. Um, we got it the first time. Why are you pushing for it that strongly? o_O

Pasch shows a very pro-Town attitude by letting things develop without interfering. I really like this.

Baezu makes... an awkward post. "Good to know"? What the... he cast suspicion on two people without using his vote, what the... I don't get it.

Summary of those 3 pages: Tricks is still scum, I'm starting to like NM but I'm still torn about him, I freaking love Pasch's posts, Baezu's posts are strange, ditto for Zeph for different reasons.

Spoiler: Page 7
tman unvotes and wants to find a new target but is having trouble forming scumreads. Can't really blame him.

He decides to go after 4 Heads. Nothing seems wrong about that, he is "exploring" with that vote.

Baezu unvotes Tricks and says she's got her eye on him still. Why unvote then? If you have no better place for your vote, why didn't you keep it on him?

Tricks still suspects tman and gets confused at Baezu's response.

Baezu responds.

Tricks seems oblivious as to having a case against him. Can this be Town being genuinely confused? It's the one thing that makes me wonder if Tricks is Town after all. If only I wasn't seeing manipulation in his early posts...

Baezu is toying with the idea of inactive scum. I actually agree that there's a good chance for that being the case, but it's also an easy excuse for scum to appear to scumhunt.

Tricks seems skeptic towards Baezu.

I share my thoughts.

Tricks... agrees, but has his eye on Baezu. I'm so confused, Tricks. You "raised your eyebrows", what did you say "exactly" to? =/

4 Heads show an interesting train of thought. I like the way they think. Not finding it particularly towny or scummy, just enjoying it for what it is. =P

NM shows ambivalence towards 4 Heads. Understandable.

midget shares his thoughts, shows dislike for Baezu and caution towards scumreading anyone. Fair enough.

4 Heads show more of their thoughts and townread idk. This is strange, what has idk posted that looks like Town? I didn't find his post that good.

The next few posts are NM, Tricks and 4 Heads talking about which head does what. No comment on that.

Boro responds in a strange way. He still believes that making a reachy case is scummy. I can only agree to disagree on that. Why isn't he bringing up the way Tricks has been buddying?

Spoiler: Page 8
Tricks wonders why a reachy case is bad. Indeed. Again, why did you hop on Finglove and didn't push NM more if you really wanted to use that reachy case for reads?

4 Heads go after Boro. Okay.

NM implies disapproval. Probably townreading Boro.

Chrimi shows her thoughts. I agree with them, doesn't make Boro scum though.

NM shares his own. I can only agree to disagree here.

NM still believes Tricks misrepped Boro. I still find that debatable.

Boro seems confused at Tricks. I don't understand why he struggled to follow Tricks there...

Boro mocks 4 Heads. Well, that doesn't tell me much either.

Tricks asks the legit question of how he is getting towncred for his play. Err, you
were
, by me. Are you oblivious to who is townreading you?

Tricks does something that I, for once, think is a misrep. That's not what the argument was.

I try to understand Boro and ask him something.

He shows an "If I don't understand it, it's coming from scum" attitude.

NM calls Tricks out for misrepping again. I actually agree this time.

Boro sees it too. Too bad I wasn't looking hard enough.

Tricks shows his thoughts.

I challenge Boro.

He gets confused.

Boro shows the way he thinks.

Viomi shows an intense dislike for Boro and indirectly defends Tricks.

NM states a case was being made against him. Agreed, but I can't agree on that being a bad thing.

I share my thoughts and ask Tricks what he makes of Boro. I regret this, because I'm leading Tricks on here unintentionally.

Tricks shows he understands something I do.

Boro shows he likely doesn't.

And his next post also shows that he treats votes always as a desire to lynch someone. That's not the way I look at votes.

Spoiler: Page 9
Boro responds to my question for Tricks and I'm not sure he understands what I asked.

NM seems to link me with Tricks and shows a dislike for my question. Understandable.

ChriVi seem to get me. Cool.

I ask NM (misquoted Boro somehow) why he wants me to stop. I wonder if he is threatened by my cooperation with Tricks.

Boro continues to try to understand ChriVi.

NM again shows that me and Tricks are linked in his mind. I don't know what his motives are for that, I can see that for either alignment making sense.

Boro shares his thoughts. Scarily enough, I am now in total agreement with them. Life's full of surprises.

NM shows he thinks I was manipulating Tricks. Nope, wasn't my intention. =/

Once again I show how my mind works.

NM still wonders if I was intentionally manipulative.

I'm pointing towards NM and Boro as a possible pair. Considering what I've now seen in the pregame as subtle manipulation by NM towards Boro, this isn't very legit. I am also seeing things I like from NM, so I can't say I'm confident he's scum.

NM says he is townreading Boro.

I ask for reads while defending Tricks.

NM inexplicably gives Jasmine a townread, townreads Pasch and everyone else is null. This is bizarre, because his vote is on Finglove. If he has an issue with reachy cases, why is he after a null read? NM/Jasmine team is what I'm currently thinking.

I ask about Jasmine and why NM isn't suspicious of Boro's defense.

Tricks shows his thoughts.

Tricks asks a great question.

NM gives a vague answer, then redirects the attention. This is now setting off alarm bells. Is Jasmine a sensitive topic?

I explain myself again.

NM finally gets my point and shows his viewpoint. Cool, at least we understand each other, that's a start. Still don't like the Jasmine avoidance.

Tricks wonders about my thoughts. This makes sense for him to do as either alignment, but given his manipulation I think he is trying to see if he can mislynch either of them, so he is not scum with them.

Baezu seems to be scumreading Tricks and 4 Heads.

To sum up: Tricks is still scum, I'm thinking of an NM/Jasmine scum pair as well (but at the same time can see things I like from NM).

Spoiler: Page 10
Baezu goes after Tricks.

Chrivi responds with a vote on Baezu and calls her play anti-Town. That doesn't make her scum though, so why?

Baezu asks me something I had already thought of.

I share my thoughts.

I show annoyance towards being perceived as naive. Oh the irony.

VT softclaim by Tricks. That was fucking bad regardless of alignment.

Baezu gets defensive. Not sure what to make of it to be honest.

NM jokingly predicts a wall by mastin. Heh, wait till you read this one!

ChriVi townread me, scumread NM.

Baezu believes that the change in Tricks' play means an alignment change. I agree for a similar but not identical reason. Tricks was manipulating me early on and I can see Town manipulating with good reason in some cases, but not early on, so I'm scumreading him.

A few trivial posts later, idk still suspects tman and is being Captain Obvious. I don't like his play so far.

Tricks explains himself and townreads Baezu. That's strange, what makes you think she is Town? Are you afraid to push her?

tman points out that even scum need to scumhunt and townreads Trick. Okay.

I'm being naive and useless. NM and Boro aren't scum together. If NM is scum, he has been manipulating Boro. And that's quite the big if.

Tricks puts a little pressure on tman. I'd like it if you put pressure on someone like Baezu instead of someone who is less active.

Zeph defends Tricks, even saying that if his play is different it's because of the setup. This is awkward as fuck, how does he know what the difference in playstyle means? Tricks/Zeph team IMO.

He then votes a hydra for being a hydra. Really.

I am in disbelief of what I just witnessed.

Viomi isn't very happy with Zeph. And who can blame him?

Spoiler: Page 11
Tricks agrees with me.

Viomi thinks of a PL against Zeph.

Tricks is against that.

Viomi still believes Zeph needs to be taught a lesson. Are we trying to educate people or lynch scum, I'm confused.

Zeph is being... no comment.

Tricks is incredibly friendly with someone who just did something weird. He is trying to work with Zeph and doesn't seem to suspect what he just did in the slightest, even going as far as to propose that we look for scum elsewhere. This is fucking awkward, again.

Who and No one give their reads, vote for Zeph.

Tricks defends Zeph. Jesus.

Zeph obeys Tricks. Literally.

No one believes Zeph is doing nothing. I disagree, what he is doing is fucking weird is all.

Tricks keeps defending Zeph. Why? Why are you not putting pressure on him? What gives?

No one gives a scumread on Zeph based on gut. I can't disagree.

Tricks keeps defending Zeph and tries to see if Boro and NM could be voted for. Manipulation right there.

No one gives NM and Jasmine a gut townread. I'm
very
skeptical about those two.

Tricks instructs 4 Heads what to do. Seriously, what the flying fuck? Where are you getting this comfort from?

ChriVi go after Tricks without explanation. Well, that's okay.

Then Chrimi switches to Zeph. That's fine too.

Boro is trying to understand me. He is on the right track and I tend to townread such efforts.

He is doing the same for idk. Again, pro-Town move to try to understand the way someone thinks.

Tricks defends Zeph yet again with "there are people doing less than Zeph". There are also people doing so much more than him, Tricks. Your defense is awful.

I share my thoughts and FINALLY I'm starting to notice the weirdness.

Boro still seems to not understand me. At least he tried.

And shares more of his thoughts.

Spoiler: Page 12
I respond to Boro and share my reads. I'm starting to look at Tricks/Zeph as a decent possibility, but not enough to change my read yet. Such naivete.

midget still suspects 4 Heads and doesn't know what to make of the rest of us. It's difficult to read someone when they're being so vague. >_<

I'm trying to get more out of midget.

I provide a votecount and wonder why Tricks and NM still vote for Finglove.

Boro shows lack of awareness and is being a smartass. =P

Tricks admits he doesn't know what to make of Zeph and goes after midget. This is yet another huge alarm bell. midget is easy to go against because of how vague he is. And the ambivalence towards Zeph makes no fucking sense when you've defended him this much.

Baezu shares her reads. What I find interesting is how she wants to use Tricks regardless of alignment and how her mind works. Probably Town due to how vulnerable she makes herself, this is quite bold if she is scum.

Tricks seems ridiculously fine with Baezu's reads. Did he even read the part where she wants to use him regardless of alignment? Is he fine with that?

Zeph wonders about Tricks/Baezu, does nothing.

I join the midget wagon, but start to catch on with regards to Tricks.

Tricks responds half-seriously.

Boro is being a smartass and suspicious of Baezu.

He is considering Tricks/Baezu, but Zeph slipped him by for whatever reason. Why?

NM disapproves of associative tells on D1. I'm ambivalent. On their own, I agree that they're useless. But if I'm already scumreading someone independently, I am going to look for associative tells involving them even without a flip, that's how I roll, sorry.

Baezu shares her thoughts.

Boro still suspects her.

Baezu goes after Zeph.

Boro shows understanding towards Baezu's point, still suspects her.

Tricks is preparing to jump on Boro. It's obvious.

I question NM about his vote. For someone who says pro-Town things, his vote didn't fit his words.

I also try to understand Baezu more.

NM goes after Tricks.

To sum up: Tricks/Zeph team. Not sure what to make of NM. If he is scum, he is not scum with Boro, Jasmine is a likely partner.

Spoiler: Page 13

Spoiler: Page 14

Spoiler: page 15

To sum up: Somewhat less confident on Tricks/Zeph, but the latter looks so bad. Starting to townread Boro (and NM to a lesser extent).

Spoiler: Page 17

Spoiler: Page 18

Tricks and Zeph are still scum, not sure if they're on the same team, mastin looks fantastic, also liking NM and Boro a bit more.

Spoiler: Page 19
NM points out the faults of Tricks' play. To play devil's advocate, this shows why the play is bad, not why it's scummy. I see scum mostly because Tricks manipulated me when he lacked a Town motivation to do so.

Meanwhile, I'm being dramatic. >_>

Boro points out something that flew over my head.

NM expresses amblvalence towards my change of heart. Understandable.

Boro acknowledges the possibility of me being scum, but is townreading me.

I finally decide I've had enough of this and go after Tricks.

Tricks plays the AtE card. He knows I'm a sucker for AtE. And because he knows, his usage of this spells doom for my read on him. =/

I show that everything is finally starting to sink in.

mastin responds to me. I'm not sure what "too organic" is about, but alright.

The rest of this is mostly me and Tricks arguing.

Spoiler: Page 20

Spoiler: Page 21
NM brings up a good point. After being undecisive of what to make of him for a while, I like his more recent posts enough to townread him now. Shame, I liked the NM/Jasmine idea.

midget asks about VIs. I don't know what to make of him still. He's not going with the flow, but I don't know what to make of that until I see more.

I react to Zeph and respond to midget.

midget isn't particularly against a lynch on Zeph or Tricks, but keeps his vote on Boro. Hmm.

I continue to rant about Zeph not making sense.

Tricks agrees and... townreads Zeph. Wait, what? I'm confused. Why do you have a townread on someone you don't get?

midget believes they're not scum together. Hmmm. This makes me wonder if midget is scum with either of them or someone else entirely, and if he is trying to figure out the other scum team. I don't know why that post in particular makes me think that, it's possible I'm affected by "losing their team the game" showing that midget is able to relate to the scum mindset.

NM wonders how much I correlate Tricks and Zeph. This can come from either alignment for various reasons.

I respond with my thoughts, which were a mess at the time.

Tricks deals with the situation lightheartedly.

I waffle and feel useless. Understandable I hope.

Baezu expresses confidence about Tricks and Zeph being scum. She also approves of me giving info. Boy is she in for a treat once I post this. =P

midget reacts to Baezu pushing for either of them by calling them easy lynches. This gets me back to midget being scum with one of them.

I disagree.

Baezu asks something strange. Despite my townread on her, I can't agree with her there. It's not hard to gauge how much support one will have on their wagon before they start it. An evaluation of the players you're playing with would let you know how they think, manipulation of that is decently possible.

Aaand then mod stuff happens and I want to hear from Pasch.

Conclusion:

Tricks is scum.

Zeph is scum, not necessarily with Tricks.

midget scum works with either of them (fits with Zeph more than Tricks in my opinion), but I'm not nearly confident enough about him.

I am not a fan of idk's posts either, or Jasmine's lurking.

The_Ascended are my strongest townread. I also like Baezu, NM and Boro. I don't know what to make of 4 Heads after re-reading, despite townreading them the first time.

That's all for now.
Though I don't agree with your conclusions, I believe this is a very town-motivated post and strengthens my town-read of Moonlight.
In post 532, YurikoJasmine wrote:Guys... I'm err back. But I need some time for me to read all these stuff. Probably by tomorrow
Wow, you've been even more quiet than Finglove this game. Glad you're here, but I don't see that catch up post you promised...

(just saying, take a quick look at her posts. With a whopping 3 one-sentence posts, all she has managed to do is avoid replacement and vote Finglove.)
In post 577, Zephyrus wrote:Still here, just observing for now
Um. Why?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UNVOTE: BOROPHIL
VOTE: YURIKOJASMINE

Don't worry, I still have no problem switching over to a BoroPhil vote. :]
idk
idk
Townie
idk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #707 (isolation #5) » Fri May 16, 2014 8:02 pm

Post by idk »

On my phone right now, but I will attempt to read up and make a post.
idk
idk
Townie
idk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #779 (isolation #6) » Thu May 29, 2014 8:02 am

Post by idk »

Voila, the game is back.

Welcome Mr Glidder and Nobody Special. Hopefully those slots will finally be active.

@Mr Glidder: Why would you vote someone if you don't remember why you think they're scummy? At the very least, you could ISO them, try and jog your memory. There was literally no pressure on you to vote.

And, as Moonlight said, you scumread Zephyrus, who already has a vote and quite a good case, but you still vote midget instead...?

Anyway, I'm a bit busy right now, what with school ending and stuff, so I'm just gonna make this a quick post.

VOTE: Zephyrus

I'll try and check up on the thread later, and will definitely have a better post tomorrow/this weekend.
idk
idk
Townie
idk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #821 (isolation #7) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:07 am

Post by idk »

This is a surprisingly quiet game. Thought there would be a lot more posts in 2 days.
In post 785, Baezu wrote:Hmmm. Why would they keep you alive moon? You're essentially conftown and that's a great nk for scum. The fact that you're still alive combined with the fact that you pointed it out in that first line throws up a red flag for me all over the place. Why do you think they kept you alive? Also, what's with the rapid vote out of the gate? Man that whole post reeks to me. It seems like it's coming from over cocky scum that thinks he can't get caught... :/

VOTE: moonlight
Holy shit that was forced. You seem to be trying waaaay too hard to get rid of Moonlight. Was it because your scum-buddy changed your NK at the last minute? :(
In post 786, Nobody Special wrote:I tend to agree with Baezu. (Hey, first time for everything ;) )

VOTE: Moonlight
"Hi everybody, I haven't posted yet, but I agree, let's lynch the most town player here."

What even just happened?
In post 796, Randomnamechange wrote:randomidget
Finglove
Moonlight
BoroPhil
Mr Glidder
4 Heads of Insanity
Baezu
Zephyrus
Nobody Special
idk

Least scummy at the top, most at the bottom. I really don't like the way idk is flying under the radar.
Real convincing case there, midget. I might have to vote myself after that one. :o
In post 810, Finglove wrote:I am still suspicious of Boro, but I agree I can't fit him with a partner at this stage. I'm happy with randommidget and moon as town, probably glidder as well. We all seem to share our strongest scum reads as Zeph and NS(yurikoslot) so should we go after one of them?
To be honest, I don't think it really matters who their scumbuddy is at this stage in the game. As no scum has died yet, we're still in a position where we need to lynch the scummiest player. Once there's a scumflip, then we can try looking through interactions to find the other wolf, but until then, it's just wasting time.
In post 813, Baezu wrote:Moon if you are somehow scum this game I'll never forgive myself

VOTE: zephyrus
"I got shit for my vote, so lemme switch to a wagon."
In post 814, BoroPhil wrote:I am here, but I seem to be having problems logging in.
Try clearing your cookies. Worked for me.
In post 814, BoroPhil wrote:Initial thoughts:

a) Tricky was town. WTF
b) Scum took out the best two players by far. Pretty lucky not to go for the same one though.
c) Finglove following Tricky's dying wishes is odd considering how badly he played (though if he was sick I guess I can understand him not wanting to put the effort in)
d) But what is odder is he picks out a Tricky post from (May 5) and ignores Tricky's last post - , 13 days later. Surely Fingy, if you are happy to 'happy to follow a dead mans suggestion for now', why not his last post?
e) Tricky did look scummy, but before we speedlynch Zeph, surely worth noting that he was actually the only person confidently townreading him. So maybe we should listen to what he has to say.

oh and Fingy, in response to - I've had a scum read on 4 Heads for most of the game - see for example.
a) This seems like a genuine reaction from someone who thought for sure Tricky was scum. :P
b) Why do you feel like you have to address the NK? Unless you're trying to figure out who would've wanted them dead, I see no reason to bring that up.
c)
In post 782, Finglove wrote:Other name that springs out is BoroPhil. Tricks and Ascended got worried about him at various points, and I was scumreading him a while back as Glidder pointed out. Let me just iso him...
He stated that both Tricks
and
Ascended had a scumread on Boro, and also said he had a similar read on him earlier in the game. So it wasn't just Tricky.
d) Surely, Boro, if you had read, he was following not one, but
two
dead men's wishes, as well as his own wish. Just sayin'.
e) I agree that speedlynching someone isn't a good idea, but take a look at Zeph's post. At the risk of sounding quite rude, I think he's either scum or has one of the worst town plays I have ever seen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So far there have been no posts from 4 Heads of Insanity or Zephyrus today. Let's get some activity from ya!

Now that I'm out of school, I should be able to make more posts. Sorry for the low activity Day 1!
idk
idk
Townie
idk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #839 (isolation #8) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:13 pm

Post by idk »

BoroPhil wrote:
In post 821, idk wrote:

a) Tricky was town. WTF
b) Scum took out the best two players by far. Pretty lucky not to go for the same one though.
c) Finglove following Tricky's dying wishes is odd considering how badly he played (though if he was sick I guess I can understand him not wanting to put the effort in)
d) But what is odder is he picks out a Tricky post from (May 5) and ignores Tricky's last post - , 13 days later. Surely Fingy, if you are happy to 'happy to follow a dead mans suggestion for now', why not his last post?
e) Tricky did look scummy, but before we speedlynch Zeph, surely worth noting that he was actually the only person confidently townreading him. So maybe we should listen to what he has to say.

oh and Fingy, in response to - I've had a scum read on 4 Heads for most of the game - see for example.
a) This seems like a genuine reaction from someone who thought for sure Tricky was scum. :P
b) Why do you feel like you have to address the NK? Unless you're trying to figure out who would've wanted them dead, I see no reason to bring that up.
c)
In post 782, Finglove wrote:Other name that springs out is BoroPhil. Tricks and Ascended got worried about him at various points, and I was scumreading him a while back as Glidder pointed out. Let me just iso him...
and
Ascended had a scumread on Boro, and also said he had a similar read on him earlier in the game. So it wasn't just Tricky.
two
e) I agree that speedlynching someone isn't a good idea, but take a look at Zeph's post. At the risk of sounding quite rude, I think he's either scum or has one of the worst town plays I have ever seen.

So far there have been no posts from 4 Heads of Insanity or Zephyrus today. Let's get some activity from ya!

Now that I'm out of school, I should be able to make more posts. Sorry for the low activity Day 1!
in response to these:

b) didn't serve any purpose, just wanted to highlight that I think town was quite unfortunate last night.
Town has no reason to bring that up. The way you worded that sentence also concerns me...
BoroPhil wrote:c/d) I don't think Ascended had a scumread on me? and he was directly quoting Tricky, which was odd when Tricky's last wish was to vote for Moonlight. Why did Finglove deliberately select an earlier wish to lynch me?
I did a quick look at Ascended's ISO, and it looks like Pasch had a weak scumread on you while Mastin thought you were town. I admit, I misunderstood Fing's quote there. Didn't realize that that was Tricky.

That being said, Finglove has stated multiple times that he townreads Moon. Maybe he decided to go after you because two dead townies, along with himself, at some point read you as scum or possible scum?

Idk, it is kinda weird that he'd use Tricky's quote as a reason when Tricky changed his mind and said to go after Moon instead. Fing's other posts seem pretty town, though, and like I said above, multiple people have had a scumread (albeit weak at times) on you throughout this game.
BoroPhil wrote:e) he could very easily be disinterested/bad. having said that, I don't think Zeph would be the worst lynch today, but there are better. Baezu springs to mind.
Yeah, Baezu's definitely starting to lean towards a scumread for me. I think I'll keep my vote on Zeph for now, though, especially with Glidder's unvote.
randomidget wrote:We don't have information and we aren't getting information.
I think if we mislynch today we will have tomorrow 4 town and 3 mafia, which isn't an ideal setup. And if the worst comes to the worst, we could have 3 town and 4 mafia.
PEdit: K sorry must have missed that.
What's this in response to? I think I'm missing something.
idk
idk
Townie
idk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #858 (isolation #9) » Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:42 pm

Post by idk »

In post 842, BoroPhil wrote:
In post 839, idk wrote:
BoroPhil wrote:
In post 821, idk wrote:

a) Tricky was town. WTF

c)
and
two

in response to these:

b) didn't serve any purpose, just wanted to highlight that I think town was quite unfortunate last night.
Town has no reason to bring that up. The way you worded that sentence also concerns me...
BoroPhil wrote:c/d) I don't think Ascended had a scumread on me? and he was directly quoting Tricky, which was odd when Tricky's last wish was to vote for Moonlight. Why did Finglove deliberately select an earlier wish to lynch me?
I did a quick look at Ascended's ISO, and it looks like Pasch had a weak scumread on you while Mastin thought you were town. I admit, I misunderstood Fing's quote there. Didn't realize that that was Tricky.

That being said, Finglove has stated multiple times that he townreads Moon. Maybe he decided to go after you because two dead townies, along with himself, at some point read you as scum or possible scum?

Idk, it is kinda weird that he'd use Tricky's quote as a reason when Tricky changed his mind and said to go after Moon instead. Fing's other posts seem pretty town, though, and like I said above, multiple people have had a scumread (albeit weak at times) on you throughout this game.
BoroPhil wrote:e) he could very easily be disinterested/bad. having said that, I don't think Zeph would be the worst lynch today, but there are better. Baezu springs to mind.
Yeah, Baezu's definitely starting to lean towards a scumread for me. I think I'll keep my vote on Zeph for now, though, especially with Glidder's unvote.
randomidget wrote:We don't have information and we aren't getting information.
I think if we mislynch today we will have tomorrow 4 town and 3 mafia, which isn't an ideal setup. And if the worst comes to the worst, we could have 3 town and 4 mafia.
PEdit: K sorry must have missed that.
What's this in response to? I think I'm missing something.
why does town have no reason to bring that up?
do you disagree with it?
are there any other things I should be aware of that 'town shouldn't bring up'?
What do you mean, "why does town have no reason to bring that up?" Tell me one good reason why you would bring that up as town. The way you wrote your post, it seemed like "Whew, the other scum team didn't pick the same NK that we did. Good choice, though."

I'm just saying that there's literally no reason to bring that up.

Other things? Besides claiming Seer or Doctor Day 1, no, not that I can think of at the moment.
In post 844, Randomnamechange wrote:@idk my post was in response to boro's post about Finglove being keen to lynch Zeph. post 836. The annoying thing is my scumreads aren't contributing.
Ohhh, alright, makes sense now. Sorry about that haha.
In post 854, Baezu wrote:Still super busy administering and grading finals but definitely waiting to hear back from zephs replacement. Since we have to lynch scum today, I'd suggest zeph over me bc I know that I am town.
Hm. Really? You want us to lynch someone else instead of you? What a surprise.
In post 854, Baezu wrote:Other than that, who is most likely to flip scum? Let's lynch that so that town doesn't lose today. Scum will soon be running out of nightkill options. If they don't nk me tonight then they will have to nk mafia from a different faction probabilistically. Either way this is good for town: my flip will take a wild card out of the equation which helps town and a scum kill will help town by eliminating scum. The only thing I ask is allow me to live one more day. If I'm still alive tomorrow you can lynch me then bc either the game will be over or we would have killed scum. And either way we'd have more info
All you seem to be doing is stating the obvious. "Let's lynch [who's most likely to flip scum] so that town doesn't lose today." Really? We need to lynch scum? Would've never guessed. It's not like that's the goal of the game or anything.

Also, you're not in any real danger of being lynched. You literally have only one vote. Overreacting much?
In post 857, Baezu wrote:Actually my reread turned up some interesting things. My reads are different than they were given the info from the flips.

4 heads- had light hearted attitude, confusing as heck posts but I really like how they called me out on my bullshit case early on. It wasn't in a scummy way. Town
Borophil- I don't like how he buddied me in the beginning. He supported me in my baseless case which is suspect. However, he has a light hearted attitude as well so I have a gut town on him.
Finglove- comes across as scummy. Agrees with town too much. Scum
Idk- tunneled on boro in the beginning with no real reason. In post 584 he talked to finglove about halfway thru post. Based on fingloves flip this found come from scum on the same team or scum on different teams. His recent post seems town but guess what happens again? Tunnel on Borophil!?
Moon- think he's been town from start of game which is why his first post of the day disturbs me so much.
Mrglidder- if moon is scum, glidder is his partner. Seems really scummy esp if rm is town
NS: really? First Yuriko then you? Two people who just don't fucking post?! Can we just policy lynch this one? :/
Random: on a reread he seems really town. He votes and makes cases for non wagons which doesn't behoove town. Also points out that my early case was baseless.
Zeph: doesn't seem so scummy on reread

;tl/dr

town: 4 heads, Borophil, random midget, zeph
Dunno: idk, moon (one of these is scum for sure)
Which leaves by Poe: glidder, NS, finglove

VOTE: finglove
Kinda laughing because your reads are like the opposite of everyone else's.

Also, how am I tunneling? idgi
idk
idk
Townie
idk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #907 (isolation #10) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:55 am

Post by idk »

In post 905, Baezu wrote:I wonder which scum team will win the game cuz it sure as shit won't be town. Last reads: finglove, moonlight def scum. Plz lynch moonlight to avenge me. I will not self hammer bc that is against my win condition. I'm VT for those who are wondering. After this lynch we will be down to 5 town 4 scum so unless scum teams shoot each other the most town in the game tomorrow will be 4. Do me a favor and reread the entire thread town. Don't be lazy. It'll be incredibly difficult for us to pull this one off but miracles have happened before. Moonlight is not your friend. Town blocks are very rarely suggested by town. He is our most dangerous player. If he is alive tomorrow HE IS CONF SCUM. Ta ta for now and go town!!!
"Please, just for me, lynch the two most town players in the game"
In post 880, Moonlight wrote:Glidder's last post makes me happy about his slot. I think I hit the jackpot with predicting Zeph/rinoe with Baezu and NS with 4 Heads as scum.

Only question is: rinoe or Baezu? The latter has practically given up with her last posts, and it doesn't feel like Town giving up. I feel kinda bad for rinoe, he has replaced in and is trying quite hard. I wish he was Town. =/
While I'm fine with either, I have a stronger scumread on reinoe than I do on Baezu and would prefer to go after him. Then again, that's probably because I'm kind of a sucker for AtE, so maybe you should just ignore me and lynch Baezu today anyway.
In post 885, reinoe wrote:858idk
idk and his walls. I'm going to have to do a separate ISO because these walls...
Tee-hee.

Here, just for you, this post won't be a wall. :]
idk
idk
Townie
idk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1029 (isolation #11) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:28 pm

Post by idk »

I'm here, reading up real quick
idk
idk
Townie
idk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1030 (isolation #12) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:06 pm

Post by idk »

So at first I was gonna vote reinoe. Zeph was hella scummy, and reinoe's play hasn't been the greatest, either. Not to mention, Moonlight was a huge townread of mine.

The reason that that has changed, however, is Moon's reactions.

Look at Moon's play today. Look at Moon's previous play. Extremely different. You don't go off changing your playstyle completely around unless you're nervous. Moonlight earlier in the game -- aka Town-Moonlight -- would laugh at a vote on him and would go after someone else. Today's play -- aka Scum-Moonlight -- he's been flipping out, even self-voting (which, if you actually are town, is most definitely against your win condition).

Randomidget's blatant buddying, defense, and attempt to shift the focus off of Moonlight just puts it over the top for me.

VOTE: MOONLIGHT

For those not keeping track, please note that this puts Moonlight at L-1.
idk
idk
Townie
idk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1057 (isolation #13) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:28 pm

Post by idk »

So you guys are the scum, huh? I could've seen Moonlight or randomidget as scum, but Glidder and Finglove??? Job well done, you two. I thought for sure you were town.

This is kind of an awkward position to be in; literally everyone else needs to be lynched for me to win, but considering everyone else is scum... gah.

Because of what happened yesterday and that reinoe was town,

Also, even if you were the townie, how would you expect the wolves to vote for No Lynch, too? It just seems pointless trying to get that going.
idk
idk
Townie
idk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1074 (isolation #14) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:44 pm

Post by idk »

Your move, RM.
idk
idk
Townie
idk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1078 (isolation #15) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:25 am

Post by idk »

In post 1076, Moonlight wrote:Waiting for Llama to call it so I can start my post game ranting / self-deprecating / discussion with Baezu and stuff. :P

In case anyone has any doubts, I am indeed the last VT, the game's over.
Oh. To be honest, I thought you were playing some weird gambit and you actually were scum.
idk
idk
Townie
idk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1098 (isolation #16) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:38 am

Post by idk »

If anyone was at fault for this being a draw, it would be me. Night 3 Finglove said he wanted to NK either Glidder or reinoe, and I said reinoe. If we had gone after Glidder instead, this game might've resulted in an Ice victory! Sorry. :/

We went after The_Ascended N1 since they were town-looking, but had minor scum-reads on at least one of us (I think it was me, I forget), Boro N2 since we thought you were scum, and if not, we still be ridding us of a town player who had a scumread on us, reinoe N3 because we thought he was scum, and Glidder N4 because we thought he was scum.
In post 1079, Moonlight wrote:So you totally missed midget's ? He wondered if I'm telling the truth, and if he was the last VT he'd know I was lying my ass off.
Yup. Damn.

If I had voted rm instead of you, would you have lynched him, or would you still have advocated the No Lynch?
idk
idk
Townie
idk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1109 (isolation #17) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:59 pm

Post by idk »

In post 1103, Randomnamechange wrote:I swear I killed ascended.
Er, yeah, sorry. I believe we considered Ascended. Idk haha, I forget. :P

Anyway, I am currently on mobile (so I can't link), but I have no problem with sharing our QT. I'll post it if Finglove hasn't by the time I get to a computer.
idk
idk
Townie
idk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1113 (isolation #18) » Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:33 am

Post by idk »

In post 1111, Randomnamechange wrote:idk, would you have shot me or moon?
Depends if on if I had noticed the post Moon ended up pointing out or not. If I didn't, I probably would've shot Moon. If I reread the day and did notice, you would've been the NK.
idk
idk
Townie
idk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1117 (isolation #19) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:02 am

Post by idk »

http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/dubgFNWJ9jun

(sorry reinoe, really thought you were scum haha)

Return to “Completed Open Games”