Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4029 (isolation #0) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:30 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Hey all. I told the mod that there was no way I was going to read 153 pages, but I at least did a little bit of skimming. I skimmed through the ISOs of both my predecessor and the lynched scum player, and looked at several vote counts through the two days. I skimmed my predecessor only because I wanted to know what he was taking stances on, but it was a fairly small ISO. I disagree with his Muffin read, and that was all I really got out of it.

I made a small list of players I thought were town based on the ISO of 123456789, and added increased confidence based on who chose to pursue his lynch. I also cross referenced how many times 123456789 talked to the various players, and which players he tended to be dismissive of and which players he constantly tried to throw shade on.

---

It's a small list to start... I'd say I really only put maybe 30 minutes into it, but this is what I have so far...

TOWN
(High Confidence)
Titus
Frozen Angel
Cerberus v666
brassherald
Nancy Drew 39
zMuffinMan

---
(Mid Confidence)
Gamma Emerald
Ankamius

POTENTIAL SCUM
Sando
Drixx

---

Anyone that is High Confidence was due to there push on 123456789 or his push on them before any sort of momentum had started on him. Mid Confidence was due to a few minor things that I picked up, mostly just the way he would shade these players, but not enough to feel confident about the reads.

The Potential Scum list is two people I feel 123456789 ignored despite strong feeling from other players on those slots. He is found quoting other people in regards to these possible scum reads of mine, but they tend to be very dismissive. Since it's more likely for scum to ignore their team than engage them, I felt these two players were possibly buddies.

As a warning, I put very little effort into my list, but I feel as though it's at least a good basis for me to start formulating reads going into Day 3. Now, with that being said, Ank is dead so I don't have to worry about his slot, and I've been seeing people say Titus is Cop Guilty (color me a bit surprised considering the interactions between Titus and 123456789).

---

I voted for Nosferatu last night to be leader. I voted for him entirely on the basis of being someone I know and him being on the scum lynch and off the town lynch only. I have not read anything else in the game outside of the rules, vote counts, and those two ISOs.

I'm not the type of player who likes high post count games, but I wanted to help Dream out since he reached out to me specifically. I humbly ask that maybe we slow down the spam a bit as to not have me go through 10-15 pages every time I need to catch up.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4034 (isolation #1) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:34 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 4030, Sakura Hana wrote:Uhh Toog, brassherald was replaced by Ankamius who is now dead.
Well, at least I had both of them as town reads :lol:
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4046 (isolation #2) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:37 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

TOWN
(High Confidence)
Titus
Frozen Angel
Nancy Drew 39
zMuffinMan
---
(Mid Confidence)
Gamma Emerald

POTENTIAL SCUM
Sando
Drixx

---
That better? Forgive me for being lazy and not reading the whole game and just posting my thoughts on the scum flip.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4059 (isolation #3) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:42 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Someone give me the cliff notes on the Shiro/Cerb thing.

Cerb is dead, but I'm guessing Shiro claims to be in a neighborhood with the dead man? Or is there something else? And this warrants votes because no one believes Shiro, or is there another reason the votes are piling on?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4070 (isolation #4) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:50 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 4062, MathBlade wrote:Yes. Shiro claims to have used the spiritual power on Cerb.
I asked if Cerb is online
Shiro says yes
I ask Cerb a softball question
Shiro doesn’t relay an/the right answer for Cerb.

Ergo he likely isn’t talking with Cerb ergo scum
But what motivation would Shiro have to make up talking to Cerb's ghost? Whether or not he actually can doesn't prove Shiro's alignment anyways since he's not confirming anything other than message relay, so what other reason would he have to lie about it? And even if he is lying, is he troll lying, or is it something really lynch worthy?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4084 (isolation #5) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:58 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 4075, MathBlade wrote:Combine with a buddy down I could see Shiro and Titus gambitting together to try to convince us that they are both town using “Cerb” to do it.
If your argument involves Titus as part of the gambit, I'm probably not as likely to sheep on you with a vote since I think Titus is town based on 123456789's interactions with Titus. I have no input on Shiro as of right now however. I'll skim through the ISO tomorrow.

I actually wasn't intending to stay up longer. I really just wanted to make sure I said hello, mentioned what I did with my time during the night phase after my replacement, and beg the spam to slow a bit. I'll check in more tomorrow.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4493 (isolation #6) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:51 am

Post by Toogeloo »

STAHP
...seriously. Do you guys just like to see yourselves post?

I'm going to need more than paranoia fueled conspiracy theories in regards to Shiro. It's such an elaborate gambit if done by scum that can misfire in so many different ways that I can't see it as a viable gameplay move. Sure he could be scum, but I'm not putting much faith into the current argument in that regards, and it's like all you guys have been talking about for 15 pages.

---
In post 4365, Nosferatu wrote:this is going to lead to a lynch other than sando isn't it...
Blood for the blood god.

Vote: Sando
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4503 (isolation #7) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:40 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 4497, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 31, BBmolla wrote:
In post 23, zMuffinMan wrote:i voted myself
then i voted cupcake because i wanted scum to kill him
then i voted myloninja because cupcake is probably scum and i wanted scum to kill myloninja instead
then i voted myself because i read rule 7
then i looked at the player list and realised i didn't give a shit who got voted leader
then i voted myloninja again for shits and giggles

i am completely and utterly astonished that myloninja didnt end up getting voted leader, he was clearly the most qualified candidate

Vote: Cupcake

99% sure he rolled scum this game. i may say this every game but this time i'm not joking

please help me lynch him before he is able to post
VOTE: zmuffinman

This is scum
i really disliked this push here by bbmolla, which is why i wasn’t convinced on his slot’s towniness before replacing in. i don’t understand what about this post suggests zmuffinman is scum. i feel this could be scum trying to take advantage of lynchbait.

In post 31, BBmolla wrote:
In post 23, zMuffinMan wrote:i voted myself
then i voted cupcake because i wanted scum to kill him
then i voted myloninja because cupcake is probably scum and i wanted scum to kill myloninja instead
then i voted myself because i read rule 7
then i looked at the player list and realised i didn't give a shit who got voted leader
then i voted myloninja again for shits and giggles

i am completely and utterly astonished that myloninja didnt end up getting voted leader, he was clearly the most qualified candidate

Vote: Cupcake

99% sure he rolled scum this game. i may say this every game but this time i'm not joking

please help me lynch him before he is able to post
VOTE: zmuffinman

This is scum
In post 34, Sando wrote:no-one should correlate these votes yet either, don't make scums job easier than it is.
this right here is probably town. enough for a townlean at least. sando has no reason to make this harder for scum if he is scum, and so it is easier to assume he is town based off this post.

so right now, heaviest scum lean —> toogeloo
heavy town —> zmuffinman
likely town —> sando
You wanted to wait for me to post before you mentioned your read on my slot only to come in and call it scum because of something my predecessor said on page 2 (basically rvs)? Why was it important for you to wait for me for something like that?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4504 (isolation #8) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:47 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I thought I was being lazy with my catch up. You have 3 reads from no more than 2 pages deep in a 181 page game.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4519 (isolation #9) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:32 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 4513, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Why aren’t you znswering my question? You just placed a naked vote on Sando withoit giving any reasons. I don’t know what I find more suspicious, Nos fakeclaiming a guilty on Sando or you just sheeping him?

Iirc, molla also did that. I don’t remember whether it was on Katsuki or Muffin but other than your easy defense of Shiro (after other people already pretty much said the exact same thing), I haven’t seen anything causing me to townread your slot.
I didn't realize that was an actual question. A single "what?" tends to be more of bewilderment.

I had a low impression of Sando in my ISO of the scum player, and I have a solid town read on Nos. I replaced into a game when it was at 153 pages. Sheeping was on the menu.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4521 (isolation #10) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:40 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Based on 123456789's slight defenses of the slot while generally ignoring it. Scum tend to try and avoid constantly engaging their team unless they are bussing, especially early on. 123456789 doesn't engage Sando at all, and tends to be dismissive of the slot (and even calls it town on occassion) the few times the name comes up, despite defending the activity of Sando, which apparently was pretty minimal. Bear in mind, the amount of times 123456789 even mentions Sando in his ISO is an extremely small number.

Comparatively, he's constantly calling Titus and Frozen Angel scum early on in the game, which makes me more likely to trust those slots to be town.

Listen. I'm not about to read and evaluate 180 pages of a game I replaced into. I took a very simplified approach and analyzed the vote counts and dead scum ISO, and that's the basis of my play starting today.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4522 (isolation #11) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:41 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

123456789 also attacked you frequently, which is why I also lean town on your slot as well.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4523 (isolation #12) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:43 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I'm fairly certain I mentioned all of this in my first post upon replacing in btw. Feel free to reread it and get an idea of my intentions for this day phase.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4526 (isolation #13) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:49 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Who said I read Sando's ISO?
And yes, you are town due associative reads from 123456789.

I haven't read
anything
outside of the scum flip's ISO, my predecessor's ISO, and the vote counts prior to today. And to be totally honest, I've skimmed through most of today since it's like 90% about Shiro/Cerb conspiracy theories.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4528 (isolation #14) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:53 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Same reason as Sando.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4531 (isolation #15) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:01 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I feel like you've read my post... and yet you haven't read my post.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4532 (isolation #16) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:02 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Like every question you've asked I could redirect you right back to that opening post of mine and point out the answer.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4534 (isolation #17) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:07 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

The answer to every question you've asked so far...
I at least did a little bit of skimming. I skimmed through the ISOs of both my predecessor and the lynched scum player
I skimmed my predecessor only because I wanted to know what he was taking stances on, but it was a fairly small ISO. I disagree with his Muffin read, and that was all I really got out of it.
Anyone that is High Confidence was due to there push on 123456789 or his push on them before any sort of momentum had started on him. Mid Confidence was due to a few minor things that I picked up, mostly just the way he would shade these players, but not enough to feel confident about the reads.

The Potential Scum list is two people I feel 123456789 ignored despite strong feeling from other players on those slots. He is found quoting other people in regards to these possible scum reads of mine, but they tend to be very dismissive. Since it's more likely for scum to ignore their team than engage them, I felt these two players were possibly buddies.
I voted for Nosferatu last night to be leader. I voted for him entirely on the basis of being someone I know and him being on the scum lynch and off the town lynch only. I have not read anything else in the game outside of the rules, vote counts, and those two ISOs.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4536 (isolation #18) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:13 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

stungun scum reading my slot based on a post that was made on page 2 of a game, which is still basically RVS, is kind of ridiculous. I'm not even entirely sure how serious Molla was with that post, and there is literally nothing I can do about it either since it was my predecessor who posted it and I don't know what frame of mind he was in when he posted it.

I can do this however...
"Fuck you Molla for making a shitty RVS stage post that I, as your replacement, disagree with 153 pages later."
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4537 (isolation #19) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:14 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I even stated that I found it humorous that I thought I was putting in very little effort until I saw that post by stungun. I mean, really? I'm pretty sure I've read more than 2 pages of posts so far.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4777 (isolation #20) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:24 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 4668, Drixx wrote: Someone asked me for reads. I don't usually do lists as most of you know. It's early day 3. I'm pretty sure scum is in:

{Titus, Sando, Toogeloo, Katsuki, Shiro, Nancy} - There are a couple others who I have light FoS on. Those are the ones where there's enough to at least have them a step further than nullscum.

I'm pressed for time but if anyone is confused about why, feel free to ask and I'll explain.

My strong town reads right now: Cerberus, Ank, Mylo

Seriously I do have some light town reads but I'm not at the point where I feel it's useful for me to just info vomit. Still have a list of things I want to go looking for and people I want to re-read.

FWIW: I have a couple working theories which adequately explain the events and gamestate, and unusual for me this early I've got a potential town block in mind.

Sorry for the shotgun post. I am pressed for time and wanted to communicate a lot of thoughts. I'll try and respond to questions when I can.
your town reads are 2 dead and flipped confirmed town, and mylo?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4778 (isolation #21) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:26 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Lol, I just noticed mylo was dead too. I see what you did there now. I'm slow.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4779 (isolation #22) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:29 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

So you just don't want to commit to town reads? Town reads always seem easier to establish than scum reads, so curious why you don't want to share them, even if they are "light."
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4780 (isolation #23) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:32 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Kinda skimmed last few pages once they turned in to quote walls. Sorry if I missed anything.

I'll probably be voting Nosferatu, Titus, or Muffin for leader tonight.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4806 (isolation #24) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:40 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 392, 123456789 wrote:VOTE: Titus

Starting to like this vote more than Human.
In post 892, 123456789 wrote:
In post 546, Titus wrote:
In post 506, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 468, Titus wrote:
In post 358, Sakura Hana wrote:Oh man, and just when i was thinking of switching my vote, Cerb goes ahead and posts #353
It does seem rather hinky. It's rather unlike Cerb to suppose town can just keep 6 people alive indefinitely and that FA would automatically trust him. Seems exactly why scum would let FA be a leader. Town!Cerb is more of a critical thinker than that. Town!Cerb would also consider the possibility of a factionsl strongman.

VOTE: Cerb
I dunno. I think Cerb is likely town here based on meta. Where do you get that scum wanted FA to be a leader? It looked like a mostly town vote to me. Why would you think FA’s being a leader is primarily scum motivated?
Basic math. 5 scum. If scum didn't want FA to be leader, they coordinate on someone else. FA has received fewer than 5 votes claimed. The Day 1 leader is always scum motivated. (Note: That does not mean FA scum).

Cerb acting as if he cannot die is rather scummy. A town Cerb considers that a) There might be a factional strongman b) That FA might read him as scum incorrectly and thus not give him a vest or c) imply she would give cerb a vest to protect more town reads but scum shoot Cerb anyway.
1) I don't get why scum MUST coordinate... They could simply just choose not to and pick whoever they prefer.....
2) Each player on the team pick their own powers.
In post 915, 123456789 wrote:
In post 707, Titus wrote:
In post 703, zMuffinMan wrote:@cupcake

read human sequencer and 123456789 ISOs and tell me what you see
What are you trying to say here?
Bad post.
In post 1100, 123456789 wrote:
In post 1055, Titus wrote:
In post 1053, Ankamius wrote:Can you look town in the meantime so I can solve the game
You know I lack that gene. So I am not going to Peacock. Talk to me about Numbers. Do you see that he has little follow through like I do?
If you are doing the same thing as me, why are you scumreading me for it?
In post 1368, 123456789 wrote:
In post 1183, Titus wrote:I should stick to MU. There my intelligence is respected even if disagreed. I don't get voted for mechanics disagreements and trying to sort from my theory.
Yeah, well, it benefits scum to suggest ideas about mechanics that are likely to help scum. In other words, you can’t completely absolve responsibility for what you post since it is just mechanics-related.
In post 1370, 123456789 wrote:
In post 1214, Titus wrote:
In post 1212, Drixx wrote:
In post 1210, Titus wrote:Everytime I try to get engagement on my reads, I get ignored and tell me to plug my nose. What specifically should I do? Ignore charismatic scum possibility is not the answer.
Can you clarify this?
Hi Drixx.

Everytime I tried to engage on numbers in a substantive way, I got attacked.

What I say about Numbers gets ignored except for 1 comment by worst.

Numbers is basically just parroting suspicions and not calling anyone town.

Got any thoughts please? Like I miss you. NAI miss you.
Umm... 1) I’m not totally parroting other people’s suspicions. That said, if I agree with something, I’m gonna point it out. 2) I’ve called posts town and I actually do have a bunch of townreads.
In post 1388, 123456789 wrote:I want to lynch in {Titus, Ankamius, Nancy} right now.
---

These interactions with Titus do not suggest to me bussing on 123456789's part, especially given how early in the game they started. And Titus isn't the type of player someone on a scum team usually attempts to bus even unless Titus is already floundering.

TITUS IS NOT SCUM
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4807 (isolation #25) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:41 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

There's a dozen other interactions between 123456789 reagarding Titus as well, but most are just IIoA from 123456789.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4808 (isolation #26) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:43 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1387, 123456789 wrote:Sando - Town
BBMolla - Null leaning town
NicoRobin - Null
Randomidget - Null leaning scum
Kokichi Oma - Leaning Town
Nancy Drew 39 - Scum
hebichan - Leaning Town
zMuffinMan - Leaning Town
Human Sequencer - Scum
Katsuki - Null
Sakura Hana - Town
Toranga - Town
Frozen Angel - Town
Shiro - Town
Gamma Emerald - Leaning town
Ankamius - Scum
Nosferatu - Leaning town
Cerberus v666 - Scum
Myloninja13 - Null leaning scum
the worst - Town
Titus - Scum
Drixx - Null
From a theory standpoint, scum will often incriminate someone on their team as a scum lean. Given the interactions 123456789 had in the game, I'd be more likely to believe of his scum reads, scum is more likely in: Randomidget or Human Sequencer.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4810 (isolation #27) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:50 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I haven't gotten a scum tell from Titus yet, so as of now, I don't need a reason to look for a town tell since I believe in my associative investigation. Titus just looks like Titus to me, and considering the rules, I'm willing to gamble more on her odds of being town than scum.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5420 (isolation #28) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:51 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I don't play on Sundays, so coming back to almost 25 pages is pretty lame. Half the shit that's posted in this game could easily be taken to general chat and discussed there, and then half of what's left is just circular arguing over and over about the same inane things. Stop posting just to hear yourselves talk, please.

The people who don't want Sando lynched might convince me to vote Drixx if he becomes a target, otherwise I haven't seen anything that makes me interested in changing my position for today.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5505 (isolation #29) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:21 am

Post by Toogeloo »

If Titus is scum, I'll actually read the whole game... every... single... post.

If she isn't scum, then I get to continue to coast on my associatives, and get voted to be leader! <i>*(actually, I really don't want to be leader since that's way more work than I am willing to put into this game still)*</i>
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5550 (isolation #30) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:37 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 5545, stungun0404 wrote:you guys notice that titus is on the sando wagon, and that sando is on the worst wagon? which one looks more like scum just trying to survive? correct answer: titus!
Did you notice that Titus was voting Sando before there even was a real counter wagon, and that Sando voted Titus as well? Like, first two wagons of the day were just counter wagons to each other.

Titus isn't voting to survive, stop painting Picasso's.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5632 (isolation #31) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:08 am

Post by Toogeloo »

stun, do you just basically let paranoia fuel your scum hunting? Or do you really believe the thoughts you put down on post?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5641 (isolation #32) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:18 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 5634, Shiro wrote:Toog, do you wanna help me lynch katsuki?
For policy reasons, or is there a legit case?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5645 (isolation #33) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:21 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I mean, I have no reason to want to keep Katsuki alive, so I wouldn't be opposed to helping with that lynch, but I'm just curious if we are doing it for policy due to activity, or because of legit scum reading the slot. My vote would be basically policy sheeping if I were to vote as of this post, but I'm not just going to switch off of Sando for that.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5665 (isolation #34) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:34 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 5650, stungun0404 wrote:god, why are there so many sketchy players in this game?
So you are paranoid... (or if you are scum, just trying to keep your options open!)

Anyways...
I'll add Katsuki to my list of "I'd be willing to lynch today."
Official List: Sando, Drixx, Katsuki
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5667 (isolation #35) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:35 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Don't let the mafiaman get you down Titus!
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5677 (isolation #36) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:44 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 5672, Shiro wrote:Call me whatever, I don't mind :p
"I'm just a sweet transvestite from Transsexual, Transylvania!"
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5692 (isolation #37) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:00 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 5679, MathBlade wrote:Can we please not quote movies that are really decisive in the LGBT community?

I just don’t want to be triggered. Call me a snowflake if you want please but I can’t watch Rocky Horror Picture Show without feeling dysphoric.
I'm a good person, usually. What's kind of upsetting me these last couple years is how much the #metoo movement has really affected all aspects of humanity and the day and age we live in. I don't agree with the behaviors, prejudices, whatever, but that doesn't change the fact that we just live in a different time now than we did even just a few years ago. I always compare it to eating bacon. Old Testament says you shouldn't eat any pork products, but who doesn't love bacon? Can you imagine if a decade from now, it's highly frowned upon world-wide that if you ever ate bacon you are a bad person because the Old Testament says it's not ok?

I have nothing against LGBT community, various races, religions, creeds, ...whatever... but I'm not going to feel sorry for loving a cinema cult classic just because it's more offensive today to a group of people than it was a decade ago.

Anyways, point taken, and it's off-topic enough already, so sorry if I started something that didn't need to be started, and I'm done talking about it.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5721 (isolation #38) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:04 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 5716, stungun0404 wrote:even though it’s not official, i can do a quick vc check!

as of last vc, it was
Sando (6): Nosferatu, Creature, Kokichi Oma, Toogeloo, Titus, Gamma Emerald
Titus (6): hebichan, Katsuki, stungun0404, MathBlade, Sakura Hana, the worst

Katsuki (1): Shiro
the worst (1): Sando

————————————
now, after mathblade unvoted, and hebichan and sakura hana both voted katsuki it’s

Sando (6): Nosferatu, Creature, Kokichi Oma, Toogeloo, Titus, Gamma Emerald
Titus (3): Katsuki, stungun0404, the worst
Katsuki (3): Shiro, hebichan, Sakura Hana
the worst (1): Sando

Not Voting (6): Drixx, Frozen Angel, Nancy Drew 39, Toranaga, zMuffinMan, MathBlade

there have only been 3 vote changes since last vc, so this was pretty easy actually! :D
Honestly, the VC makes me just notice that the Sando lynch is still pretty firm, while the Titus lynch didn't have strong legs and is trying to make Katsuki the new counter-wagon.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5723 (isolation #39) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:07 am

Post by Toogeloo »

On that note, I'm getting slimy gut feelings from hebichan. I might need to investigate further since no one really talks about him.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5726 (isolation #40) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:13 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 5724, Frozen Angel wrote:So toog half your iso is defending titus and derps just right after you replaced in. may I ask what did you do in order after you replaced in?

I mean:
1 - checked the last person in your slot
2 - checked the flips
etc ...

can you make a list?
1. Read my role PM.
2. Read the rules.
3. Looked to see if there were any flipped scum.
4. ISO'd my predecessor just to get a gauge on activity and why he replaced.
5. ISO'd the flipped scum.
6. Made a cup of hot cocoa.
7. Thought about reading more.
8. Decided not to.
9. Sent in Titus to be Leader. Mod said I couldn't since Titus was leader the night before.
10. Sent in Nosferatu to be Leader.
11. Drank my hot cocoa.

I think that's about it.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5730 (isolation #41) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:20 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I haven't done a whole lot since either if that's also part of the question, or the next question. I made a list of associatives based on the flipped scum's ISO, which I copypasta'd into my first post. Still haven't read a single post prior to Day 3 (other than the ISOs), and I've even skimmed through most of Day 3 when I come back to anything more than 5 pages.

PEdit: I couldn't tell how serious Molla was on Page 2 with his vote, I thought it was RVS and he was joking, and I feel like he just clinged to it. 123456789's associative posts with Muffin, and the fact that Muffin was the first and early pusher on 123456789's wagon (based on vote counts and 123456789's responses to Muffin), I didn't get the impression the two were same team, and since 123456789 is flipped scum, I figure Molla was just stubborn with his read (which, let's be real, Molla's ISO is really small, and I doubt his Muffin read was even all that concrete to begin with).
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5731 (isolation #42) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:21 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 5728, Frozen Angel wrote:This was your initial readlist. why did you send nosferatu as leader?
Solely because he was on the scum lynch and off the town lynch. I mentioned that I thought.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5755 (isolation #43) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:43 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 5732, Frozen Angel wrote:why would you vote for someone for leader because of such reasons when you had a readlist sorted?
In post 5734, stungun0404 wrote:scum distancing and avoiding the lynchwagon is something just about everyone would be up to do if they were scum, so that’s not the soundest of reason there imo. you have to dig deeper if you are town
I voted for a leader literally within 20 minutes of getting my role pm. Sue me...
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5989 (isolation #44) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:40 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 5808, stungun0404 wrote:pending on a confscum titus flip, possibly toogeloo enters the pool
I'm sure you could save a bit of time and just say, "no matter what Titus flips, Toog is probably scum. He was hard defending his scum buddy -or- He was White Knighting so hard."

I'll even do you a favor and do the reverse in regards to Sando. "Stun has to be scum, look how hard he defended his buddy -or- Stun WKed so hard, Sando being town meant stun was buying brownie points."

Cool?
Cool.

---
In post 5880, zMuffinMan wrote:this fucking day phase is over 80 pages long and like 70 of those pages come from 8 players

fun times
Some people just like to hear themselves talk. People probably think I'm a lurker despite posting every day, multiple times. I just haven't posted 10 pages of content yet, so I'm in the lurker pile.

The hilarity of it is that very few votes have been thrown around. The thread just circle jerks, recycles, and circle jerks some more.

I just got a PM from the Mod. It said, "This is a post from the Mod." -verbatim- (Oh shit, I quoted a PM from the mod verbatim... can I please get a PMed verbal warning about the consequences of quoting the mod directly leading to being modkilled? I promise I won't do it again).
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5996 (isolation #45) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:50 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In all seriousness. We've rehashed the same content a dozen different ways for about 50 pages now. Anything new to talk about, or can we get on with the game already and have people commit to some stances and lynch someone?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6277 (isolation #46) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:47 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I fucking hate you people...
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6278 (isolation #47) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:49 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I am not reading the last 13 pages that came up
overnight
. 100 page day 3, and seriously all I can recall happening is Shiro suspected until Cerb was proven, Sando wagon, Titus wagon, Katsuki counter-Titus wagon. I bet there have been less than 30 votes cast over these past 100 pages too.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6280 (isolation #48) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:56 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I am seriously just going to coast until this game slows down. I can't get invested into it yet. If I wanted something this big to read, I would go to the Library and check out War and Peace.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6284 (isolation #49) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:06 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Whatever.

Unvote;
Vote: Katsuki

Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6287 (isolation #50) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:17 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I'll be back in 8 hours or so. Have another 10 pages for me by then, k?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6290 (isolation #51) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:37 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 6289, stungun0404 wrote:it would be historic imo if scum avoided the numbers wagon entirely, it almost should be a given there is at least one scum there. town doesn’t tend to push a scum lynch alone
How many times are you going to reemphasize this? Posts like this are why the game is so unreadable.

We get it, at least one scum probably bussed 123456789.

You guys realize if everyone minimized their post counts and made everything concise, it reduces the need to repeat the same shit over and over, and in turn actually makes the game a bit more fun for people who didn't sign up to read novels.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6328 (isolation #52) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:22 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 6300, Sakura Hana wrote:Current Leader Vote Tally:

Sakura: Math, Nancy, Nos, stungun, Creature
Math: Sakura, Gamma, FA

Ok im around for now
@toog: Please choose one of the 2 options for leader please, im bolding this so you dont miss it across all the "spam"

Why do i have a feeling he'll miss it anyway.

Creature: Why do you keep dissapearing, did u replace into scum slot?

I'd go for Titus at this point, her VCA is faulty, she feels like she's hiding information.
I'm not entirely sure why we are advertising who we want as leader. I feel like that kind of information is easily abused and could be taken advantage of by scum. Seeing who flips leader each day can also be used as a scum hunting tool in it's own way too.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6331 (isolation #53) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:27 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I'm assuming the main reason is because the town leadership doesn't expect the town lurkership to make informed and good decisions, allowing the scum to possibly outvote themselves into a Leadership role, but again, this helps in scum hunting too since leadership accountability can be had.

Making us choose between two isn't fool-proof at all since accountability is reduced, and scum can easily buddy one of the two nominees or one of the two nominees could even be scum.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6332 (isolation #54) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:28 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I'll be voting my biggest town read for leader after I see what today's flip reveals. I refuse to attach myself to a leader candidate now. Not going to happen.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6335 (isolation #55) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:32 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 6333, Sakura Hana wrote:Nothing is fool proof but blind voting is dangerous, if everyone gets like 1-2 votes and then 3 scum vote a leader.
So what? Leadership is accountable for it's team building, and I doubt scum is going to pull it's entire team into the power thingamabob since that would raise a lot of questions as to why so and such went in. Use it for scum hunting, not clique building.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6339 (isolation #56) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:38 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Well then, I'm antitown. I'm still not going to openly vote my Leader until after I've seen a flip every day. It may end up being one of the two "suggested" players, and it may not be, and I could just end up wasting my vote. That's not how I am going to play it, and I think it's foolish that you all think it's the only correct way to play.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6427 (isolation #57) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:10 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Scum team told me to vote for the worst. I guess the plan is we are all just gonna hop on and hope for the best.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6428 (isolation #58) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:13 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

duckling... if you were leader, what changes would you promise in order to
Make This Game Great Again!?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6499 (isolation #59) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:34 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 6476, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:You mean for lynch right? Good luck with that. Lol. Titus is at L-2 already.
Sando was at L-2 early today... :P
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6500 (isolation #60) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:35 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 5505, Toogeloo wrote:If Titus is scum, I'll actually read the whole game... every... single... post.

If she isn't scum, then I get to continue to coast on my associatives, and get voted to be leader!
*(actually, I really don't want to be leader since that's way more work than I am willing to put into this game still)*
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6739 (isolation #61) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:05 am

Post by Toogeloo »

People need to consider that scum can vote a town player into leadership and then lie and say they followed the plan in an attempt to frame the town leader they voted in. It's not always about scum having control, it's also about manipulation and playing the long game so that town fears itself.

You all feel like it's so cut and dry with the leader elections, when it couldn't be further from. A smart scum team isn't necessarily trying to be the leader, but make just sure the leader is who they want.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6797 (isolation #62) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:08 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 6740, Frozen Angel wrote:Who is voting titus because she became leader day 2?
There definitely seems to be a lot of shade being thrown with that aspect in mind. Half the Titus votes I'm not entirely sure why they exist tbqh.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6799 (isolation #63) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:15 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Unvote;
Vote: Creature
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6863 (isolation #64) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:51 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 6803, MathBlade wrote:Down to lynch Creature but Titus is so blatantly obvious scum.

Like why did this counter wagon start when it did? Why?

*cartoon fuming* Titus obvScum
Titus counter-wagon started when Sando was near lynch. Sando voters are moving around to Katsuki or Creature. It's not so much a counter-wagon as it is an attempt to find something better than Titus.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7110 (isolation #65) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:20 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I didn't vote anyone for lead last night. Didn't read the game either, but technically speaking I didn't specify when I was going to read it. Safest lynch today is me tbqh. Get me out now before I become a mislynch later. I'm not going to get power or be elected leader, like ever, which basically makes me a Vanilla, and I'm not putting in enough effort to really be a useful Vanilla even.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7363 (isolation #66) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:34 am

Post by Toogeloo »

NON-GAME
---
It's not something I look forward to every few hours, logging in and having to read 10-15 new pages of content. I didn't even like the idea of reading 150 pages when I replaced in, but I was doing it to help the host out since finding replacements in a large post count game is a pain in the ass. Bear in mind you have two more people wanting to replace out now in a 300 page game. The more posts the game gets, the harder it is to find replacements, so I'd almost be willing to bet Muffin and Kats could end up modkilled, and if both are town, you've effectively lost a full phase of game play.

It's too much, and causes a lot of disinterest and apathy, which leads to poor decision making, which in my part was a poor attempt to scum hunt. Some people seem to thrive on replacing into fast moving games though (*coughstuncough*), so maybe we'll get lucky with replacements.

GAME
---
Where my head is at right now... I'd say that people who have gotten power need to be evaluated a bit as well since this game is all about how town you can appear in order to make it into the power machine. Scum almost assuredly have more power than if Titus just gave them it, since the concept of the game requires them to town it up more so than any other game. In fact, bussing is probably highly encouraged by the scum team since it's going to buy you more than enough points to get power more than likely. The people who have had power the longest will start to become more and more suspicious to me just from paranoia alone.

If I really wanted to get my hands dirty on a gun-to-head gut read, I'd say Frozen Angel is likely scum. Day 3 I don't actually recall a lot of driving force from her, but I wasn't paying a ton of attention either. I know she didn't vote until near the end of the day, and the posts I remember just felt like she was trying be engaging without heavily defending or attacking any particular player.

It won't be long, but I think town players need to re-evaluate the game. Most scum will be trying to look more town than ever, so they will be playing a bit differently than a normal game, so standard scum hunting will start to lose it's effectiveness over time. As you get closer to end game, one or more savvy scum will probably have made it to end game by being the largest town reads.

I'm not going to replace out because that's a dick move to the host who's already going to have full hands, but I'm probably also going to be little more than a sheep vote coasting on gut reads.

I stand by my assessment that I'm probably the correct lynch today. I hard defended Titus, and when it comes to scum reads I'm probably the mode value for most the players. It's better that I be lynched sooner than later (and, selfishly, it would do me the favor of being released from the game, so please don't necro-communicate with me).

That's about all the perspective I have to give. I don't usually play on Sundays, so you won't see me again until tomorrow, but I needed to make sure I said what needed to be said.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7517 (isolation #67) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:11 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I find it odd that I triggered FA so easily.
I also find it humorous that stun has got me at 100% scum locked.

I will be flipping town. Hold on to your butts.

Vote: Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7638 (isolation #68) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:38 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Lynching me because I also didn't read when I replaced in (150 pages at the time), made some piss poor decisions in scum hunting, and opted to just volunteer myself as the best person to lynch today since I was opposed to the scum being lynched yesterday.

I am being really lazy, and laughing my ass off a bit at stun still trying to paint me as scum when I've already conceded being lynched. I am not scum, but it's still funny none the less. I'm still not going to put any effort in, so I'm perfectly fine with being lynched so I don't have to worry about it and don't have to fret about being lynched later or endgamed.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7641 (isolation #69) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:42 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I'm not defeatist, I'm lazy and know it's detrimental to town, and I know half the game suspected me after the Titus thing anyways, so I offered myself up willingly.

stun sees what he wants to see and paints the picture to match. I figure I might as well let him feel good about his reading for now, and then call me terrible tomorrow after my flip. Don't care. I stand by the fact that the game was moving way to fast for any sane player to have an interest in keeping up, and getting me out now is a favor for both me and the town.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7646 (isolation #70) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:45 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Have you mentally prepped yourself for my town flip, stun? Like you lining up how you think Day 5 should go after I turn green? Or do you think you'll just cross that bridge when it happens?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7651 (isolation #71) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:51 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Don't mind me too much NC. I'm dead man walking, willingly too of course. I'm just making sure I fill my quota of "content" so as to not have to worry about being prodded.

As for who is scum? I haven't read much of this game, including most the Day 3 I replaced in on since that was over 100 pages in and of itself. Judging by the mechanics though, I would almost certainly say that scum is hyper bussing itself for the long game and hoping to get a few of it's members into the incubator for powers. This isn't the type of game where scum defends itself, it's the type of game where you become paranoid of the towniest players because from what I've seen, there isn't really much in the way that offers Guilties, so scum want to be given power as often as possible and look as town as possible doing it.

I'd be wary of anyone who is leading town frequently, but hasn't been killed, not that that is really going to help much since a lot of players are becoming "bulletproof" giving them reason to last longer in the game. There might be a scum lurker or two, but almost assuredly one or two is playing the long game and bussing their entire team if they need to.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7653 (isolation #72) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:54 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 7650, stungun0404 wrote:fa is locktown if anything
No one is lock town in this game unless they have a confirmed inno. The mechanics of this game do not support "lock-town" and it'll end up being a shame on you for trusting so freely.

Game started with no one having powers. You really think scum wasn't going to be as town as possible and bus the ever living shit out of their team to get said power?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7661 (isolation #73) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:05 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 7654, stungun0404 wrote:fa became town leader d3 from majority votes though? so town thought she was town enough to have her be the leader again. she won with 4 votes the first time and i am not sure how many the second time, but ank apparently was another option and was nk’d.
It's like you don't comprehend anything I said. Why is it impossible that FA is not scum and bussing the ever living crap out of her team? Scum want power, they have to be as town as possible to get said power, they aren't going to be playing their typical scum game here. Town aren't the only people voting for leaders too, scum will choose the leader who best suits them if and when they can. FA could be scum, or she could be a puppet of scum (people she trusts).

In post 7654, stungun0404 wrote:do you believe i am town and am wrongly tunneling you?
Nah, you do you, but I don't think it's necessary for you to continuously need to paint every post I make as coming from a scum perspective.
I will flip town.
I'm not even getting the benefit of a counter-wagon, my lynch is more or less a slam dunk today, so it humors me to see you constantly dig up my posts to throw more dirt on me.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7667 (isolation #74) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:12 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 7662, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 7653, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 7650, stungun0404 wrote:fa is locktown if anything
Game started with no one having powers. You really think scum wasn't going to be as town as possible and bus the ever living shit out of their team to get said power?
as for this mechanic. i have not paid attention to bussing, but apparently YOU DID when you townread Titus. what kind of backwards statement? if you are now throwing out game mechanic reasons for the bussing, then why did you defend titus so hard last day phase when i was hard scumreading titus?

and there is a difference between looking town and actually being town. it is a very fine line that does not elude me very often.
It didn't occur to me until after the flip had happened. I went purely off associatives, and then after I realized how wrong I was, I also came to realize the way scum actually would be playing the game is very different. If you want to judge me after my epiphany, so be it, but that's how I see it now after realizing my mistake.

I really got under FA's skin though when I said "gun-to-head, gut scum read = FA." Kinda makes me wonder why I hit a nerve so easily. I mean, I was already a dead man when I said that, so why wouldn't she just blow it off? My one and only read the entire day phase, and it struck the ire of someone.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7670 (isolation #75) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:15 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 7664, stungun0404 wrote:problem is he did not ate at all until literally when you joined this game. he was dead silent before then, but that causes him to show up?

also he moved from titus wagon to creature wagon in last hours of last day phase very sketchily. we almost went down to the wire, and almost did not lynch scum titus
First of all, never heard of coincidences? Not like I was literally waiting all day for a replacement to come in and then start posting immediately. Second of all, I don't play on Sundays, so the minimal amount of posting I did yesterday was just for the sake of posting, so naturally it would seem quiet.

Finally, I was on any wagon that wasn't Titus because I didn't want Titus lynched. So yes, guilty, I switched to any wagon that was getting momentum in an attempt to make sure Titus didn't get lynched. I was wrong in the end, but it's not faulty play in any way, shape, or form.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7672 (isolation #76) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:17 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

And bear in mind, I was never once on the Titus lynch, not ever, so don't say I switched off of the Titus lynch, because that is wrong.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7676 (isolation #77) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:18 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 7674, stungun0404 wrote:same for you toog?
Answered in my last set of posts.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7694 (isolation #78) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:33 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 7680, Frozen Angel wrote:@toogelo have you even read my posts now that you're accusing me that I'm scum?
Nope!

In post 7681, Frozen Angel wrote:like what is even your accusation? Fa might still be scum so she is?!

You said I didn't take any stances in last day phase - that is a blatant lie. Also you are repeatedly claiming you didn't read things

what are you scum reading me for then if you didn't read things I posted?
Why does this have you so worked up? I'm confscum to you, so why aren't you ignoring me? Me calling you scum was 100% all-american prime beef gut.

Hey, stun? I've practically offered myself up for free. Why do I need a counter lynch? Not saying the worst maybe doesn't need a little pressure now and again to keep him honest, but pivoting off me to start something on another player seems a bit odd don't you think?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7812 (isolation #79) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:44 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Aw... and I was just about to join you on that wagon for the lulz.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7813 (isolation #80) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:45 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

@Math...
Will my town flip make you re-evaluate your scum reads, or are they all independent of each other?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7815 (isolation #81) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:46 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

And who is UFO anyways?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7817 (isolation #82) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:47 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 7814, stungun0404 wrote:it sure is better for you to vote ducky than yourself
you make a convincing argument, but incentive might be required.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7824 (isolation #83) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:03 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 7821, stungun0404 wrote:would mean scum is just accepting his lynch, i think, or they are demotivated to push anywhere else.
Uh, or they are taking the freebie town. :lol:

The take away from this is never underestimate how demotivated a replacement can be to read a fast moving game. I tend to not replace out just because I don't ever like pushing that agenda on another player. PROTIP: Days do not need to be 100 pages long in order to feel like you accomplished something.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7826 (isolation #84) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:08 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Isn't that literally what I just said? My first post of the game stated I wasn't going to read the past 150 pages, and through the 100 pages to follow, I was constantly mentioning that the game doesn't need to be as active as it has been. Should have clued you in that I was pretty demotivated the entire time.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7827 (isolation #85) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:09 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I am just here for the free win/loss for town and to occasionally sheep a vote or something. Luckily I won't be here long.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7829 (isolation #86) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:12 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

At least I have more posts than Kokichi Oma, who's been here the entire game :). Not really sure if they've been more helpful than me, but it wouldn't be too hard I imagine.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7834 (isolation #87) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:01 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 7833, Theta Alpine wrote:prod received
also huh
i volunteer for self destruct tomorrow
i would much rather do that then let myself get mislynched on a day closer to mylo
/highfive
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7865 (isolation #88) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:53 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 7861, Frozen Angel wrote:The reason toog is scum is because:

- his defense of titus
- his questionable leader vote
- molla being scummy when he was in game
- lieing/shading and misrepresenting me

Not him not focusing on game enough. That is something he started telling us starting today by constant whining about the game speed
Whatever helps you sleep at night, sweetheart :good: .
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7867 (isolation #89) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:55 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Don't lynch me, take me into the pool, and I promise, cross my heart, to take bomber. I'll get the same result either way :).
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7902 (isolation #90) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:51 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Yes please. I doubt you'll need my advice after my flip, but here's to hoping!

And Frozen Angel, you are a sweetheart, I mean that sincerely!
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8018 (isolation #91) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:23 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 7973, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Did some promised Sakura voters forget to submit their votes? I barely had enough time to finish packing but I still made damn sure to get my leader vote in before I left.
Was Sakura supposed to be main leader? Seems weird to me.
In post 7989, stungun0404 wrote:also toog said last day phase he would read the entire game if titus flipped scum, and has not followed through with reading even a slight portion he hadn't read before, so that seems to have more of a scum incentive than town incentive there in the way he used that to defend titus last day phase.
Explain to me how? How does me stating to read the entire game suddenly make the Titus lynch stop? How does me not following through with the promise make me scum?
In post 7996, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Picking someone who fakeclaimed a guilty on Sando for leader - against majority consensus.
What do you guys not understand about me "not reading the game?" I literally only read two isos and the vote counts when I replaced in. So how would I know that voting Nos for leader would be a bad idea? I didn't even know he faked a guilty on Sando until I read about it on Day 3. Again, you totally underestimate the demotivation to read an entire fast moving game. It hasn't occurred to anyone that I legit haven't read the game and the decisions I've made are based entirely off that fact. I am perfectly fine being lynched, I advocate it fully, but you guys need to stop trying to paint me as scummy for actions like I've been here the entire time and am purposely doing things against the majority of the town. I'm guilty of being lazy and having a few disagreements, that's it.
In post 8002, stungun0404 wrote:he didn’t even townread nos when he entered the game
That list was my associatives list from the 123456789 ISO, not anything else game related.
In post 8006, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Anyway, Toog is clearly wolf-siding irrespective of alignment. His defiant leader vote for one of the arguably sketchier players still in this game, after Titus shenanigans, pretty much confirms this.
Get over yourself.

---

-Was Sakura "supposed" to be leader last night? Has that been talked about?
-Didn't this game start with over 20 players? With only one kill a night so far, and no power, that seems like a bit of a mountain to climb for scum. Something seems up with that.
-Scum team, shoot Kokichi Oma tonight, she has Cop Powers.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8020 (isolation #92) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:26 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Or Scum team feels more comfortable with you leading and piled on. Maybe someone on your Town list knows they would have been going into the power room if you were leader. Anyone you and Sakura would have disagreed with as far as power picks would have been concerned?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8023 (isolation #93) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:40 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Don't be. I am not advocating not lynching me, but you all want my thoughts before I die, so I'm trying to make sure you see them. I've stopped caring about actual scum hunting long ago, but I want to make sure that certain food for thought exists and isn't overlooked. I'm still a member of town, what you do with my thoughts is entirely up to you, but it's all better said than unsaid.

People are too judgey of my spot in the game after I've already been established as the slam dunk lynch. Tomorrow it'll probably be someone saying "good riddance, waste of space," ($$$ on ducky here), but who knows, maybe something I've said will at least open a new avenue of thought for someone.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8029 (isolation #94) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:52 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I'm surprised that you didn't push for 10-8 Vote split yesterday (doesn't matter on who), just to see if shenanigans were afoot.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8036 (isolation #95) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:06 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8038 (isolation #96) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:07 am

Post by Toogeloo »

8036 was @Nancy and @hebi.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8049 (isolation #97) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:13 am

Post by Toogeloo »

And with that, I'm out.

Later, reasonable human beings!
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8220 (isolation #98) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:13 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

This day is still going, and almost 10 more pages to boot?
What the fuck is wrong with you people?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8227 (isolation #99) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:21 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 8223, Sando wrote:
In post 8220, Toogeloo wrote:This day is still going, and almost 10 more pages to boot?
What the fuck is wrong with you people?
Shhhhhh, no-one cares about you being an edge-lord.
Don't make me look for a replacement.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8452 (isolation #100) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:11 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 8294, Frozen Angel wrote:why toogelo is not yet lynched
I've been asking myself this for the last 2 days.

---
I like this Toranaga guy. He's inspired me to give some reads based on my little reading.

Town:
Toog
Toranaga
Sando
the worst

Scum:
One ore more of the "Super-Duper-Town-Bloc-Townies."
---FA, Math, Sakura, Nancy, Drixx, stun
One or more of the active lurkers.
---Nosferatu, Creature, Kokichi Oma, Gamma, hebichan, Nero
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8453 (isolation #101) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:13 am

Post by Toogeloo »

If I missed someone, sort yourself appropriately.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8455 (isolation #102) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:15 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8548 (isolation #103) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:35 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Who is UFO?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8552 (isolation #104) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:37 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 8550, Toranaga wrote:
In post 8548, Toogeloo wrote:Who is UFO?
your only whiteknight
Ah, so why do they call you UFO?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8630 (isolation #105) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:56 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 8561, stungun0404 wrote:a). have been horribly off-the-mark regarding titus b). have gone back on a town gut lean on FA after titus scum flip which spewed fa as town, and
c). believe to toog to be completely uninterested in scumhunting this game.
ding ding ding ding ding

---
I don't generally replace into games for this very reason, but the host reached out to me specifically, so I opted to do him a favor considering the size and speed the game was moving at. I flat out told him (and the thread) that I wasn't going to read the whole game though.

My plan was to gamble on some associative reads, and hope it paid off.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8637 (isolation #106) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:07 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I kind of want to put stun in the fersher town pile going to such great length to kick me while I'm down though.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8641 (isolation #107) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:11 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 8639, Nero Cain wrote:could someone be a dear and unvote Toog
unvote
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8659 (isolation #108) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:54 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 8649, the worst wrote:Skipped the last 13 pages anything interesting happen?
I'm not getting lynched anymore since more than 50% think I'm obvtown now. We are looking at new targets. Any suggestions?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8663 (isolation #109) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:12 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 8660, stungun0404 wrote:i’m thinking toog town would possibly be against this suicide bomb plan we have in place if he was heavily against duels until he dueled scum in transformers mafia.
Hmm? Sorry, was playing Candy Crush. What's this about suicide bombers?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8709 (isolation #110) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:53 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I'm in favor of the double leader, and I'll be voting Sakura tonight
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8716 (isolation #111) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:59 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 8710, Nero Cain wrote:the dead can't vote :/
That's why Creature isn't getting a say, duh.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8718 (isolation #112) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:00 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 8714, stungun0404 wrote:sakura: stungun, mathblade, toranaga, gamma emerald, drixx, hebichan, tw, kokichi, nancydrew, frozen angel
stun: nero cain, toogeloo, nosferatu, sando, theta alpine, sakura
^See
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8725 (isolation #113) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:03 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

for
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8732 (isolation #114) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:06 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8734 (isolation #115) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:07 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8868 (isolation #116) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:34 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I have a solidified gut scum read on Theta Alpine. Lots of bells and whistles going off.

Stun, after my flip, check Theta Alpine / Katsuki's ISOs. You got this!
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8876 (isolation #117) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:47 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 8870, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 8868, Toogeloo wrote:I have a solidified gut scum read on Theta Alpine. Lots of bells and whistles going off.

Stun, after my flip, check Theta Alpine / Katsuki's ISOs. You got this!
uhh Theta replaced muffin and Nero replaced Katsuki
Oh, k... well ISO whoever Theta's stuff belongs to. :lol:
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8972 (isolation #118) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:21 am

Post by Toogeloo »

V/LA until after my lynch.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”