Newbie 1910: Aerial Photography [Game Over!]

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:09 am

Post by JunkoChan »

Hell there, this is my third(?) game I think in this site but I'm a big fan of mafia and forums games in general, I'm glad I can play again with GuiltyLion!

My first experience got kinda gutted by boring SE's I hope things change this time around.

Image btw I like you, but I don't like being voted for no reason :3 VOTE: the worst

I

like using sprites btw, don't judge.
For how to play with JunkoChan, click on my wiki!

I will inflict you with the pain of a thousand slapping anime girls ~thenewearth
you do know if you kill me that's a one way ticket to execution-ville ~Iprobablysuck
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (isolation #1) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:58 am

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 8, the worst wrote:I'm judging.
why don't you like being voted in rvs?
because it's the same as being voted for no reason, I get it tho rvs is rvs

I will inflict you with the pain of a thousand slapping anime girls ~thenewearth
you do know if you kill me that's a one way ticket to execution-ville ~Iprobablysuck
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (isolation #2) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:34 am

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 11, GrandWazoo wrote:
In post 7, JunkoChan wrote:Hell there, this is my third(?) game I think in this site
You don't say. I see like 10 games in your profile.
Stalker alert, I did sign up for some games but I only got posts in 2 real mafia games and 1 from gmm

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (isolation #3) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:16 am

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 15, GrandWazoo wrote:
In post 13, JunkoChan wrote:
In post 11, GrandWazoo wrote:
In post 7, JunkoChan wrote:Hell there, this is my third(?) game I think in this site
You don't say. I see like 10 games in your profile.
Stalker alert, I did sign up for some games but I only got posts in 2 real mafia games and 1 from gmm
I just looked at your join date and wondered why you're still playing newbie games
fair enough, I banished for about a year

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (isolation #4) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:00 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 18, GuiltyLion wrote:can you newbies get avatars to make it easier to recognize all of you?
Please

So we are only waiting for JoeyG177 here for the entire roster correct?

VOTE: JoeyG177 Bell ringing, are you in for the ride?

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #25 (isolation #5) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:28 am

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 23, GuiltyLion wrote:Looks like Joey hasn't signed in since the 24th - memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=32263 - what do you expect this vote to do?
My stalking sskills are not strong enough I guess, jokes aside my vote is just attention calling for the most part but I guess there no point to it if he hasn't even read his pm, no better place to put my vot atm tho.[/quote]
In post 22, GrandWazoo wrote:
Mod - can we have a vote count? I wanna see another purty picture
This post does seem weird, like there is literally one pages and <10 votes, this is extreme laziness or a post just to post.

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (isolation #6) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:40 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 27, the worst wrote:
In post 25, JunkoChan wrote:This post does seem weird, like there is literally one pages and <10 votes, this is extreme laziness or a post just to post.
Do you think it was scummy of Wazoo to make this post? Assuming it's just a post for the sake of posting for a sec.
Stands out as weird yes

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #32 (isolation #7) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:41 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

@the worst sounds like mafia to me in other words

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #33 (isolation #8) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:41 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

or a very lost townie

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (isolation #9) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:42 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

btw UNVOTE:

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (isolation #10) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:47 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

Clarification I don't mind random voting, I don't like being voted for no reason, I had a reason he was still inactive

about the logic behind that, people asking for mechanics rather than focusing on what's going on more often than not are scum gaining time

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (isolation #11) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:49 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

About not voting snow, he recently got added he might not even know that he is in the game yet, willing to vote for him if he doesn't speak tho, (tbh I'm against replacements)

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (isolation #12) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:20 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 42, YellowSnow wrote:I also don't like Chan being against replacements. What's the alternative.
I was talking about rhis recently, modkills are better imo, i'm okay with tour replaxement cuz it was an early one, but mis game end gane replacements are so annoying.

Just a personal thought

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (isolation #13) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:59 am

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 44, YellowSnow wrote:
In post 43, JunkoChan wrote:
In post 42, YellowSnow wrote:I also don't like Chan being against replacements. What's the alternative.
I was talking about rhis recently, modkills are better imo, i'm okay with tour replaxement cuz it was an early one, but mis game end gane replacements are so annoying.

Just a personal thought
Modkills being better than replacements is definitely scum mindset. Replacements are more likely to town especially early on.
Like i said is a personal thought, first game I played had like 7 replacements and it just came up as annoying to me
In post 45, Nineja wrote:
In post 36, JunkoChan wrote:Clarification I don't mind random voting, I don't like being voted for no reason, I had a reason he was still inactive

about the logic behind that, people asking for mechanics rather than focusing on what's going on more often than not are scum gaining time
I understand the logic behind this, but IMO this is scum trying to gain an early game town read on the players by "scumhunting". I lost my original type up for why I explained this right when I was about to send it (yay mobile thank you for so much >_>) so this one wont be as detailed but imma try my best to remember my old points. anyways I think this is scum because in JunkoChan words scum is "gaining time" or in otherwords stalling, but scum wouldnt benefit from stalling day 1 of all days especially when we have 8 days left in the DL. Scum would benefit from getting early game townreads/allowing the game to let them townlead which I think JunkoChan is trying to do. At first I thought this was to shift attention and votes off moonythedwarf, who has the most votes at the moment but now that I look at it its too early into day 1 to consider a shift like that, so for now I'll just stick with Mafia trying to gain early game town cred. You could make the arguement that this post was filler or just there to make a post but I doubt mafia would filler early game because they know just as much as we do rn about who is what (in other words very little) so they need to use their time wisely in order to get as much information as possible before we as a Town lynch them.
gain time as in post to not get proded

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #55 (isolation #14) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:19 am

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 54, the worst wrote:
In post 36, JunkoChan wrote:Clarification I don't mind random voting, I don't like being voted for no reason, I had a reason he was still inactive

I'd be really interested to find out why it struck you that this might be a thing that he's doing as scum. You're more or less right, in that when people over-focus on mechanics at the expense of scumhunting, it's often because they're scum who don't want to fake reads.

What do you make of the fact that his request for a vote count was his fourth post, which came after an rvs vote and his questions @ you about your history? I'm trying to see if I can insert my brain behind your eyes and read his posts the way you're reading them. Talk me through how you went through parsing his first four posts and reached the "mechanics focus, probably scum" conclusion?
In post 43, JunkoChan wrote:

Just a personal thought
From a theory point of view I'd strongly disagree, and suggest it's pretty far from the way MS approaches balancing games.

At a mechanical/fairness level, games need to be balanced in a way that either faction can afford to win. if town has an important power role who is vital to balance, but can't play due to commitments, a game becomes heavily scumsided by their being modkilled.

But also, in a perfect world there wouldn't be replacements, I agree. :lol:
I should not post while sleepy I make a lot of typos :facepalm:

you said he had 4 posts, while true let me break them up to you

1 rvs vote
2 off topic discussion about my time in the page
1 vote count after 1 page???

so he basicly has 1 post and one weird post from my pov

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (isolation #15) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:32 am

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 57, the worst wrote:
In post 55, JunkoChan wrote:I should not post while sleepy I make a lot of typos

you said he had 4 posts, while true let me break them up to you

1 rvs vote
2 off topic discussion about my time in the page
1 vote count after 1 page???

so he basicly has 1 post and one weird post from my pov
don't worry about it :lol: Typos Happen

let's work through your thoughts on his discussion about your time onsite/mafia history - do you think this comes from someone who doesn't know your alignment and wants to get a gauge of how you play the game to discern your alignment? or do you think it's more likely to come from someone who already knows your alignment?
At the beginning I thought he tried to gauge me, but after that post his words sound more like he wants to make sure if I'm strong or weak while already knowing my alignment to pick up on who might be a better possible "newbie" target is my guess, this is all a stretch and probably would call it a hunch more than anything, that's why I didn't vote him right away.

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (isolation #16) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:41 am

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 59, the worst wrote:Hmm okay. How do you feel about yellowsnow and GuiltyLion?
about yellowsnow, I'm leaning towards town cuz he seems to be genuinely scumhunting although he missunderstood some things I said

about Guiltylion I got null cuz even though he agreed with me about grandwazoo's post he backed down after one post from grandwazoo, and hasn't said much since then, also appealing to simpathy with a post like #18 makes my spider sense go hmmmm

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (isolation #17) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:55 am

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 61, the worst wrote:
Spoiler:

I understand the logic behind this, but IMO this is scum trying to gain an early game town read on the players by "scumhunting". I lost my original type up for why I explained this right when I was about to send it (yay mobile thank you for so much >_>) so this one wont be as detailed but imma try my best to remember my old points. anyways I think this is scum because in JunkoChan words scum is "gaining time" or in otherwords stalling, but scum wouldnt benefit from stalling day 1 of all days especially when we have 8 days left in the DL. Scum would benefit from getting early game townreads/allowing the game to let them townlead which I think JunkoChan is trying to do. At first I thought this was to shift attention and votes off moonythedwarf, who has the most votes at the moment but now that I look at it its too early into day 1 to consider a shift like that, so for now I'll just stick with Mafia trying to gain early game town cred. You could make the arguement that this post was filler or just there to make a post but I doubt mafia would filler early game because they know just as much as we do rn about who is what (in other words very little) so they need to use their time wisely in order to get as much information as possible before we as a Town lynch them.

UNVOTE: ceejayvinoya
VOTE: JunkoChan

By the way, YellowSnow what do you mean by trying to gain newbie sympathy? It seemed like a random vote that you need to explain more imo I'd like more detail on what exactly you mean.

how did you feel about this post?--can you see where the perspective clashes come from etc.? Feel free to talk through a few points which like evoke a strong reaction from you. I was curious to see how you'd take this kinda push.
I understand the logic behind this, but IMO this is scum trying to gain an early game town read on the players by "scumhunting"- This is what every mafia player does regardless of alignment so feels like a forced read

anyways I think this is scum because in JunkoChan words scum is "gaining time" or in otherwords stalling- like I already said it fels like he missunderstood my point, stalling is not the same as just posting for the sake of it

I can see where he is coming from tho so doesn't strike me as odd

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (isolation #18) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:00 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

Posting in a few hours, just came back home tired from holiday stuff, read the poke pm.

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (isolation #19) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:56 am

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 66, moonythedwarf wrote:Ok so i guess my post didnt go through. Aww.
In post 73, moonythedwarf wrote:Voting for being a derp is rude.
Aaaanyways, why are you so insistent on voting me in the first place? Hmm?
VOTE: GrandWazoo
I'm inclined to vote moony, but would like to have a read list from his part

@moony, can you do that?

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (isolation #20) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:19 am

Post by JunkoChan »

host, how much time till moony and ceeja get replaced?

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (isolation #21) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:00 am

Post by JunkoChan »

well

Grandwazoo leaning scum I can't see Grandwazoo busing his teammate so I can't see him on the same team as moony sadly, his eagerness to finish someone who barely posted screams scum to me
nineja leaning town nothing particularly weird from him, good not invasive logic
YellowSnow townread
the worst null you've been asking a lot but I would like a more concrete vision of the game from an IC, I know it's still early but some words of wisdom from your continuos questioning would be nice
GuiltyLion null where you at man? hasn't posted as much to have a clear vision of what he is up to

I think those are all the actual posters, ceeja technically posted once I think, divided in 4 posts probably town tho

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #22) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:11 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 129, GrandWazoo wrote:[quote="In [url=viewtopic.php?p=10642449#p10642449]

By this logic we can only push players who actively play. Note to scum: keep quiet and Junko will totes townread you.
You see, this is the kind of poison scum would say.

1. the worst specifically asked me for "posting players" nad tbh I can't have an opinion for players who aren't even playing the game, I left a few questions for them but I guess they will be replaced before they can answer

2. Taking action is not the same thing you are doing, you are pushing a lynch and saying WE GOT NO TIME, when that's far from truth

Now I'm more inclined to lynch you

putting my votes where my mouth is from now on. VOTE: GrandWazoo

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (isolation #23) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:11 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

fucked up coding there.

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (isolation #24) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:38 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 133, GrandWazoo wrote:Your logic is still crap
no u

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (isolation #25) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:10 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

we can probably safely say brass is town for now (not that we really have an option tho) unless something radical happens before the deadline

@tw sorry for being stubborn or "vain" but I really think GW is a better lynch than nineja, your post made me backtrack a bit about him but I firmly believe this is mafia

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (isolation #26) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:25 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

My best argument for the case is on 131, you see, opposite to nineja's logic against me, the post I quoted from him has an emotional tone, a frustrating tone in fact, and then he twisted my words to post what should never be posted in any mafia game: "this person will townread you if you afk"

I can elaborate more on this if you need to but I think I would just be repeating myself

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (isolation #27) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:09 am

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 207, northsidegal wrote:
VC 1.07

votes
[2] GrandWazoo
:
computerfan0 , JunkoChan
[2] GuiltyLion
:
brassherald , the worst
[1] YyottaCat
:
GuiltyLion
[1] computerfan0
:
YellowSnow

[3] Not Voting
:
YyottaCat , Nineja , GrandWazoo

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch

The Day 1 deadline is in
: (expired on 2019-01-07 04:02:59)

Mod Notes
: :D
I'm pretty sure this vote count is wrong

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (isolation #28) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:16 am

Post by JunkoChan »

YyottaCat : GuiltyLion
GrandWazoo : computerfan0 , JunkoChan
Nineja: the worst Grandwazoo
computerfan0 : YellowSnow
GuiltyLion: brassherald
Not Voting : YyottaCat, Nineja

more accurate, I want to keep track on this current vote list because is interesting to me that the votes are so scattered, might help to pint point teams later on

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (isolation #29) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:27 am

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 219, brassherald wrote:Junko, can I get an idea of where your mind is on Grandwazoo and GuiltyLion?
tbh I can see a mafia team between GW-the worst GW-GL

GuiltyLion hasn't said enough for me to get a townfeeling from him

If GW flips town (which i doubt) then there are some things to re-evaluate

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (isolation #30) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:42 am

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 221, brassherald wrote:So, let's say you are right about GW, who's his partner?
either GL or the worst imo what do you think?

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (isolation #31) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:17 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 238, the worst wrote:
In post 232, brassherald wrote:Look, from what I have seen, we can lynch about 5 of the players for lack of real interest, right now I would prefer to take a measured risk against people I have a chance to read correctly and have more NKA and associatives to work with on Day 2 than lynch people uninvolved just for the sake of their being uninvolved.
t h i s

over the last year if there's one thing i've learned about lynching day one:
if you make a "compromise lynch" day one, town is substantially less likely to win.
you gain no information from lynching someone due to low activity. the only real reason to lynch based on low activity, IMO, is if everyone who is posting seems to be town.
I can agree with this train of thought, basicly what I was arguing against GW earlier, we can't base our lynch today on activity alone

I still don't see a good reason to vote nineja, but for that same reason I don't want to put him at L-1 here

p-edit @Yellow this is also true and will get more apparent if that's the case, but defending lurking scum buddies is a extremely risky move

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (isolation #32) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:22 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

wait ninjea is not at L-2 mixed the votes with GW

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (isolation #33) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:27 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 247, the worst wrote:@Junko, do you townread Nineja?
I noticed your comment about "good non invasive logic" (sorry if i'm miswording here). do you think that's town indicative & could you talk me thru what about his posts you found towny?
sorry for overquestioning, i'm just not seeing it. i think it's one of those things where it's easy to see his long posts and go "wow he's playing the game" but the more i'm reading them the more i'm just...not seeing a town mindset there...
can we do the opposite? you tell me what screams scum about them? let me be the phicologist for once

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (isolation #34) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:28 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

And yes I do townread him

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (isolation #35) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:29 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 248, JunkoChan wrote:phicologist
psychologist* e.e

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (isolation #36) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:02 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

UNVOTE: give me time to read more carefully at home, few hours till I'm there

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (isolation #37) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:26 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

Okay I'll mark what I think would come from scum!tw with red and what I think would come from town!tw with green and give my opinion on the same slots
In post 259, the worst wrote:

I understand the logic behind this, but IMO this is scum trying to gain an early game town read on the players by "scumhunting". I lost my original type up for why I explained this right when I was about to send it (yay mobile thank you for so much >_>)
i really didn't take much of an exception to this when i first read thru it but when i try to read it out loud in some kind of nineja voice it doesn't...flow? tone isn't a blatant scumtell in and of itself but i think this is really heavily overdramatised/overcompensated and it doesn't feel natural. natural tonality is more of a newbtown tell than lack of it being a newbscum tell but it's something.

at face value suggesting junko ?could? be scum for breaking out of rvs by pushing back against grandwazoo is ok but i don't think someone with a towny mindset reflects heavily on this, writes up a detailed post, accidentally deletes it, and then writes up another detailed post and posts it without reality checking this read. just off the top of my head a couple of things which i kinda feel like people should come up with pretty quickly when asking themselves "is junko town for this? is junko scum for this?" (or at least variations of these points)
1) by end of page 1 grandwazoo had already given off the impression of being an active poster/unlikely an easy mislynch--why would scum!junko pick him of everyone to fake scumhunt?
2) is her stance actually more likely to come from scum > town? it's probably fair to call it a pretty null/disinteresting issue to have long term, which i've talked to, but at a point in the game where there's nearly no information the fresh perspective junko showed in 36 was actually pretty town indicative imo.

instead he just...reacts assuming that she's town and chainsaws her for calling our grandwazoo
given the amount of time he's spent on this case & rewriting it i'm not convinced this is trying to short junko

About this posts I had a similar reaction that made me go hmmm, but then I re-read what I posted and knew where he was coming from and how my actions could be seen as scummy
In post 45, Nineja wrote:so this one wont be as detailed but imma try my best to remember my old points. anyways I think this is scum because in JunkoChan words scum is "gaining time" or in otherwords stalling, but scum wouldnt benefit from stalling day 1 of all days especially when we have 8 days left in the DL.
this is probably ok but refer above. it's just strange that he'd think through this himself while assuming junko is both scum, and scum so silly that she tried to lol-mislynch someone sod1 without paying attention to the timer. this reads closer to posturing than to sorting.

same as above
In post 45, Nineja wrote:Scum would benefit from getting early game townreads/allowing the game to let them townlead which I think JunkoChan is trying to do. At first I thought this was to shift attention and votes off moonythedwarf, who has the most votes at the moment but now that I look at it its too early into day 1 to consider a shift like that, so for now I'll just stick with Mafia trying to gain early game town cred. You could make the arguement that this post was filler or just there to make a post but I doubt mafia would filler early game because they know just as much as we do rn about who is what (in other words very little) so they need to use their time wisely in order to get as much information as possible before we as a Town lynch them.
this is waffly/overexplained again but absolutely lacks the substance you kinda wanna see from someone who's written out a detailed case then deleted it then rewritten it

i'd contest this is transparently posturing regardless of alignment; this could be expressed in about 3 sentences.

now this is overeacting, at this point nineja already settled and didn't push this train of thought anymore because maybe he realised how silly it was
In post 45, Nineja wrote:By the way, YellowSnow what do you mean by trying to gain newbie sympathy? It seemed like a random vote that you need to explain more imo I'd like more detail on what exactly you mean.
this was probably my favourite part of his post on initial read but going by reread i think it comes from either alignment pretty readily.
yellowsnow's response was good imo.

Junko: null comments about this one
In post 51, Nineja wrote:
In post 48, computerfan0 wrote:I'll just vote for Nineja, as there is no real way to make an informed decision
VOTE: Nineja
Rather than just place a vote somewhere because info isn't coming to you it would be better used if you took that vote and went to go find info yourself. While I'm on the topic and since this is the first time that you've talked (that I know of if you talked before I'm sorry) computerfan0 What do you think of JunkoChan? I'd like to specifically hear what you have to say about them since that vote came at such a weird time.
reactionarily guilting computerfan0 for voting him is pretty null as well, but definitely doesn't give me reason to think he's town.
reaching out about junko is actually pretty good but the overjustification is incredibly stiff and i think the fact he's nervously swinging back to the vote tonally is guilty conscious indicative (sorry, this is a little bit tunnelly. but you're getting everything that's on my mind)

I dislike finding phrases like this in walls of texts because it feels like tw is setting up in case he has to say something like welp I guess I missed sorrylolz.. and ys this is actually tunnely and it's funny that it even talks about guilty concious
In post 124, Nineja wrote:I managed to make the same mistake twice and lose my typing by hitting preview and then going back, I remember most of my points so hopefully this comes out without sounding too off. I think that moony might be town and 1 mafia is on the wagon pushing for an easy day 1 lynch GL is null to me rn so its 50/50 between Worst and GW. Worst has been passive to me this game, sitting back asking questions but not really doing much else, feels like he's just going with the flow, which is scummy to me.
this post is like, incredibly wolfy i think
once again he's written this, deleted it & rewritten it so i'm gonna be coming from the pov that he's obviously spent a fair bit of time analysing this point.

"I think that moony might be town" is ok but i'm having a bit of a chicken/egg dilemma situation here. he's just randomly decided that moony is town and that there is scum on the wagon of {gl, tw, gw}. i can't discern if he scumreads {gl, tw, gw} or townreads moony. i very seriously can't find a reason to townread moony. the only part of his scumread cluster i agree with is potentially {gl} right now. the passivism point about me is...more or less fine, except i think his evasion of my questions only to turn around and position me like this in 124 is probably not coming from someone who's trying to sort me.

as an aside: i totally expect this to come from either paranoid town, or positioning wolves. positioning an IC as potential scum out of paranoia is a very common trait for newer townies, and i always encourage newbies to talk through this kind of paranoia because it helps move the game forward in a huge way.

but his reads here feel very convenient, in a way that feels like they're constructed to push his "moony is town, {gl, tw, gw} is scum" narrative.

This actually makes sense and it's what made me re-read all of this
In post 124, Nineja wrote:Worst whatever did happen to your JunkoChan scum lead you had earlier into the day. Do you town/null read them now or do you just find moony scummier? I'd like to hear an answer to this because I feel as town if you had a read on someone you'd try to get more out of them but you just kinda asked Junko a few questions and then that was it, the passiveness feels scummier here than it does anywhere else imo and to my knowledge he hasn't explained why he had the read or why he dropped/forgot about the read afterwards. If you did just show me the post I want to read over it.
again i like that he's asked me for an update on my junko read but strongly dislike that he answers the question for me while positioning me as scum, again.
from my experience with newbies tunnelling the IC based on experience/fear of quality scumgame, there's a kind of "oh fuck but what if they're just scum who's playing us all for chumps and we'll never be able to catch them?!" kind of mentality. i am dramatising this, but only to get my point across. it's a valid mindset and should always be talked through.

i find it ridiculous that he'd achieve a net IC-paranoia scumread and then assume that i'd be so ridiculous as scum to pretend to scumread Junko, and then randomly forget about it.

again i don't think this is the kind of question/self-answer that comes from someone who is trying to sort me. he's positioning me as scum.

true, for someone who says that he thinks and rethinks his post to then erase them by mistake to have yet another time to think this is at this point weird.
In post 127, Nineja wrote:
In post 125, the worst wrote:
In post 124, Nineja wrote:I think that moony might be town and 1 mafia is on the wagon pushing for an easy day 1 lynch GL is null to me rn so its 50/50 between Worst and GW.
What's making you think Moony might be town?
because I feel this is a scum lynching an easy day 1 lynch so Moony is probably town, I'm not saying he can't be scum, but this lynch looks a little too sus for me it just feels like atleast 1 scum is on this lynch. To answer your 2nd post (mobile sucks so i cant quote) GL can still be scum thats true however I personally find you 2 scummier and think the scum is more likely between you 2. I think GL should talk more though, would like more from them. I unlynched without lynching because I wanted to see your answer to my question first (about the JunkoChan read) before I lynched between you or GW.
to answer my earlier question: he has indeed randomly decided moony is locktown because he loosely scumreads someone on the wagon which he can't commit to. i think in writing this that he's basically saying i'm scum/maybe scum with GW but my lack of belief in his scumread of me is probably already pretty transparent.

i also find it pretty farcical that he has GuiltyLion in his "evil sucm voting moony" pile, yet when questioned defaults to null and seizes up, claiming that he nullreads GL and therefore will not be pushing him today. again this isn't coming from someone who's trying to sort GL. this is where i'm seeing signs of possible "scum/scum"/SvS interactions. it's pretty unnatural to be suspicious of GuiltyLion from a gamestate point of view, read his posts (which have been pointed!) and reach a point of "nah, I don't have a read on this dude" and then...not do anything about it.

Junko: this post can come from either scum or town tw
In post 162, Nineja wrote:
In post 128, the worst wrote:could you give me a quick summary of your reads? (a tiered readlist would be perfect, otherwise just talk me through your current takes)
GrandWazoo / The Worst > computerfan0 > GuiltyLion > cjv > junko > YellowSnow > Moony

This is scummiest to towniest btw, I'll explain what I havent already stated before but if I miss something or someone wants more info on a read, you'll have to give me a day as I prob won't be active all of today besides rn and most of tomorrow I just got hit with some big projects in school that I need to get done now :(

compterfan0: never answered my question went quiet though this could just be noobie slot not knowing what to do still find his lynch on me came at a weird time which id why i asked the question and wanted the answer

yellow: seems to be helping town, good contributer,
the GW/TW thing is more or less fine and works out with his PoE.
i still don't understand what's caused him to shift GL up in his reads above computerfan0 and this doesn't feel real
cjv/junko/yellow slots are more or less fine (i think it's strange he feels the need to include the bit about yellow which just involves him randomly writing him off as town but..that's whatever i guess)
having moony as his strongest townread is absolutely, without a doubt, a posturing read. he's dropped his agenda (moony is town with scum tw and/or gw + town gl voting him). his read list is basically composed only to fit that agenda; it doesn't come from someone who's actually trying to work out who's more/less likely to be town or scum in this instance.

Junko: null again, i's good logic and goes in sync with what he already said
TL:DR This will be a good post to come back to, depending on what nineja or tw turn out to be

tbh I would like to put the worst higher in my reads but this puts him at just likely town and can easily go down to scum

I'm still set on Grandwazoo and would like any investigative roles, if we got them to pick between tw and nineja, second option would be nineja, but a lynch on nineja would only tell me about TW alignment

can you seee where I'm coming from? a 1 for 1 instead of getting a scumlean like GW who has interacted with many people at this point in the game is more valuable

VOTE: Grandwazoo

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (isolation #38) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:37 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 271, YellowSnow wrote:Did you realize that's a lynch?
it's not, it's L-1

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (isolation #39) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:44 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

p-edit was about to give you a sarcastic response :3 glad you realized

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (isolation #40) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:31 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 276, the worst wrote:@junko - you agree Nineja needs to be sorted. care to wagon him with me?
This almost felt like a marriage proposition. I agree but still believe GW is a better lynch today and nineja a better case for tomorrow

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (isolation #41) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:43 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 279, the worst wrote:how do you feel about the actual stuff i commented on wrt his alignment tho? i dig you using my thought process to sort me but i was hoping for some more engagement on his alignment :<
Your post really made me shift from townread to 50/50

The problem is, if he is town, it's going to make me believe and probably others that you are scum, if he is scum then you are most likely town, you get that? I believe that if nineja is scum he is going to slip all the way to his grave

I want to believe that you are town tuss having nineja on the spot for investigative roles to confirm a (if on our side) powerful town ally

if you are at least 80% sure about your reads on nineja okay fine you get my vote, otherwise I refuse

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (isolation #42) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:48 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 281, the worst wrote:alright if you feel grandwazoo is a better equity lynch i respect that

not sure what excludes {nineja, tw} being t/t from your point of view but i guess that's not really an important subject preflip
agree this is not something for today

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (isolation #43) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:16 am

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 287, computerfan0 wrote:Im sorry, im too busy playing NationStates, I'll try to post more.
this is starting to annoy me

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (isolation #44) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:03 am

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 289, GrandWazoo wrote:Now you know how I've felt this entire game.
Wanna claim or something?

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (isolation #45) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:12 am

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 291, GrandWazoo wrote:Not that it'll help, since town has played terribly and is being openly taunted by scum.

Translation: Image

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (isolation #46) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:14 am

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 294, YyottaCat wrote:So GW is saying some scum is desperately making us thinking GW is scum
what do you think about Nineja?

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (isolation #47) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:31 am

Post by JunkoChan »

I'm not sold on this one either, anyway not hammering or changing my vote until Nineja comes back

also @YyattoCat care to actually answer?

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (isolation #48) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:40 am

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 315, brassherald wrote:Quickhammering right now is a scum claim, by the way.
ANd you say that because? (the reasoning is correct) but... why?

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (isolation #49) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:46 am

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 317, brassherald wrote:
In post 316, JunkoChan wrote:PRs exist.
Ok

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (isolation #50) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:04 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

330-335 Image

UNVOTE:

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (isolation #51) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:06 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

I'll be back when he finish reading everything

this is GuiltyLion 2.0

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (isolation #52) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:10 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 337, Junk wrote:Why are you sighing in despair at my posts and unvoting me at the same time?
1. I'm not unvoting you I'm unvoting GW
2. I just went through readding GL multipost wall
3. I already stated replacements annoy me and you are I think our third replacement in less than a day, also you are a recently made account which make me think you could be someone who is already in the game (I don't know if there is a way to know if this is true or not)
4. This is nothing personal

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (isolation #53) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:14 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 342, Junk wrote:
In post 340, JunkoChan wrote:
In post 337, Junk wrote:Why are you sighing in despair at my posts and unvoting me at the same time?
3. Lol what is this

I've been playing Mafia/Werewolf IRL for a few years, some Town of Salem and epicmafia on my PC, this is my first time discovering Forum Mafia
nothing personal

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (isolation #54) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:52 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

What annoys me about this is that now I think the worst was right about nineja

you got my vote for Junk, wating to see what others think

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (isolation #55) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:54 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

is he at L-1?

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (isolation #56) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:56 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

he is not, he got 2 votes on him for what I can see (I'm trusting last northsidegal's vote count)

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (isolation #57) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:01 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 405, brassherald wrote:
In post 404, JunkoChan wrote:he is not, he got 2 votes on him for what I can see (I'm trusting last northsidegal's vote count)
Oh, you're right, it's 5 to lynch today, not 4... Math hard.
no no you are correct I was loking at 355 thinking that was the last vote count

votes on nineja/junk: the worst Guiltylion brassherald and Grandwazoo

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (isolation #58) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:05 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 401, northsidegal wrote:
VC 1.11

votes
[4] Junk
:
the worst , GrandWazoo , GuiltyLion , brassherald
[2] GrandWazoo
:
computerfan0 , YyottaCat
[1] computerfan0
:
YellowSnow

[2] Not Voting
:
JunkoChan , Junk

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch

The Day 1 deadline is in
: (expired on 2019-01-09 08:02:59)

Mod Notes
: Please remember to remain civil.
Yes seems correct

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (isolation #59) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:08 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

So yes it's an intent to hammer now that we got a few days, I guess we can sit on this for a bit

p-edit tw beat me to it.

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (isolation #60) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:24 am

Post by JunkoChan »

is anyone buying this?

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (isolation #61) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:00 am

Post by JunkoChan »

@computerfan why are you even in this game?

@the worst yes you are going crazy

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (isolation #62) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:17 am

Post by JunkoChan »

So it's a paranoia for lurkers, but I sincerely doubt both mafia players are inactive also

@the worst we already discussed this when it was nineja instead of junk, I was treading his slot until he exploded and then went "hihixd sorry i screwed up we ok now?" I even I guess you were right about nineja.

I got GuiltyLion on null right now if nineja/junk flips red I would be inclined to believe that he is also scum making space between him and his partner, maybe he thought GW was more likely to be lynched today and is not backing down because junk is being supremely scummy?

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (isolation #63) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:17 am

Post by JunkoChan »

So it's a paranoia for lurkers, but I sincerely doubt both mafia players are inactive also

@the worst we already discussed this when it was nineja instead of junk, I was treading his slot until he exploded and then went "hihixd sorry i screwed up we ok now?" I even I guess you were right about nineja.

I got GuiltyLion on null right now if nineja/junk flips red I would be inclined to believe that he is also scum making space between him and his partner, maybe he thought GW was more likely to be lynched today and is not backing down because junk is being supremely scummy?

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (isolation #64) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:24 am

Post by JunkoChan »

I'm sitting on this for now:

town:
yellowsnow
brass
the worst(there is no space for you to be scum in my current read)

w t f are you doing if you are town:
Grandwazoo
GuiltyLion
computerfan0
Yyota

likely scum:
junk

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (isolation #65) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:27 am

Post by JunkoChan »

GW went silent the moment people started shifting to junk which is melting my brain right now

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (isolation #66) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:31 am

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 437, the worst wrote:can you talk to me about how you're reading computerfan0 atm?
is there something to read?

from the w t f are you doing if you are town team I would vote GW or computerfan (computerfan for being useless but not because I actually scumread him)

and of course Junk from the later list, he even openly refused to claim

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (isolation #67) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:35 am

Post by JunkoChan »

@the worst I blame your case on nineja it made sense to me after this new guy started posting

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (isolation #68) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:21 am

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 489, Junk wrote:But that's not even what I was doing. I never baited anyone this game, lol.
In post 489, Junk wrote:I never baited anyone this game, lol.
In post 489, Junk wrote:I never baited.
In post 489, Junk wrote:never
VOTE: Vote Junk

Back to L-1 you go

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (isolation #69) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:22 am

Post by JunkoChan »

actually L-2 the worst also unvoted

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (isolation #70) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:23 am

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 498, Junk wrote:
In post 497, GuiltyLion wrote:okay

so if I'm scum. why do I flail so hard to protect a town computerfan?
You aren't protecting him.

You are literally voting him dude.
reading comprehension = 0

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (isolation #71) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:24 am

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 444, the worst wrote:I kinda want to post-by-post analyse why I am so confused anyone can read Moony right now but those analyses are really annoying and I think the most valid response would be, "ok"

@Junk what do you make of their unvote? How about the way Yyotta is prod-dodging through the game?

also VOTE: computerfan0
this must be a piece of my imagination

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (isolation #72) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:27 am

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 507, Junk wrote:
In post 504, JunkoChan wrote:
In post 444, the worst wrote:I kinda want to post-by-post analyse why I am so confused anyone can read Moony right now but those analyses are really annoying and I think the most valid response would be, "ok"

@Junk what do you make of their unvote? How about the way Yyotta is prod-dodging through the game?

also VOTE: computerfan0
this must be a piece of my imagination
And I'm at L-1 now since you weren't voting me before

I am a Power Role
Dude, do math 4 votes on you 1 of which is not me - 2 unvotes + my vote = 3

What power role?

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (isolation #73) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:29 am

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 509, Junk wrote:Town Doctor
ok any cc?

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (isolation #74) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:30 am

Post by JunkoChan »

UNVOTE:

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (isolation #75) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:38 am

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 522, the worst wrote:
In post 520, JunkoChan wrote:UNVOTE:
you don't have another scumread to vote?
Kinda panic posted, the thought of someone hammering now got the best of me

VOTE: Grandwazoo back to this

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (isolation #76) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:39 am

Post by JunkoChan »

even tho he wasn't at L-1, stop scaring me like that

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (isolation #77) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:48 am

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 534, Junk wrote: Oh I misread my post.

Alright then.

Let me think.
Image Please someone CC this

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (isolation #78) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:02 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 540, brassherald wrote:GL is better than flailing at scum. He totally slipped under everyone's radar in the last game I saw him as scum.

I'm more interested in computer fan. This whole nationstar or whatever thing is tiresome and I think it is now appropriate to seek thoughts or rope.

VOTE: computerfan
was this hammer or L-1?

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (isolation #79) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:26 am

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 552, Junk wrote:
In post 551, brassherald wrote:Fun fact, in this set up Town Doctor is the best scum claim since only a Town Doctor can CC.
Fun fact

You were vote parking an obvious townie, and you still suspect him post-claim

Play better bro :shrug:
In post 555, Junk wrote:Just watch me buddy
In post 557, Junk wrote:Lol

My last post was pretty friendly and light-hearted

I think that what you see in others reflects your own self. Like a mirror
In post 559, Junk wrote:But do you like playing with others? Is the question
In post 571, Junk wrote:I'm bored. I wanna just hammer.
Junk wrote:I have never baited anyone

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (isolation #80) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:30 am

Post by JunkoChan »

@I'm okay with your guide for night actions

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (isolation #81) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:40 am

Post by JunkoChan »

that was supposed to be for @the worst
In post 565, GrandWazoo wrote:
In post 563, the worst wrote:I mean that slot has produced some 100 posts since I cased it. his initial posting was pinging me but I think the second onslaught was really very towny. I also have no interest in lynching a claimed TPR day one who I'm no longer hard scumreading (for the record: if I was still heavily scumreading him, I would be handling this pretty differently).
Sure, and like 3/4 of those posts have been of the go-fuck-yourself variety. Not that I relish the thought of lynching a possible doc, but it's a relatively safe FC, easy to retrofit by claiming to have protected players who weren't NKd, and a known ploy to out actual PRs. And I'm still wondering why wagoning one lurker was scummy 2 days ago but wagoning another lurker is fine now.
I actually agree with this and I'm annoyed that we are going to let it pass and maybe never get a claim from computerfan or yyota because of their afk status

UNVOTE: Grandwazoo

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (isolation #82) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:51 am

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 575, Junk wrote:VOTE: computerfan0

I live on the moment.
... watch computerfan flip doctor or another PR

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (isolation #83) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:40 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

So we basicly got no power roles now, junk is still unCC doctor and I see no reason to doubt that at this point
In post 617, YellowSnow wrote:I'm a little confused by the setup. Does that mean there could potentially be two scum pr's four town prs and three vanillas?
This post is so out of character for Yellowsnow, for the entirety of day 1 I believe him to be cold minded and fairly smart, maybe he is trying to act foolish here to pretend to not know the setup?

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (isolation #84) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:08 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

Is not lying, I feel like you could be using that kind of comments to say say hey! I have no idea of what's going on! and get a free pass out of it, like why wait until NOW to ask an important question like that uf you trully don't understand how it works?

also your posts are also pretty inconsistent, like Junk pointed out, you either forgot whatever happend day 1 or you are executing a night plan poorly

either of them has you in a bad spot right now in my eyes

VOTE: YellowSnow

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (isolation #85) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:37 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

@GrandWazoo I don't like metagaming individual players, there's merit in looking for player's past games to try to catch how they play as scum or town, but playstyles may change with experience, for instance I believe I change my approach to mafia games every other game, you get new ideas from each game.

on topic, if Yellow wasn't acting like he is right now I would remove my vote, but more often than not, noob scums crack like this to pressure

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (isolation #86) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:41 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 650, YellowSnow wrote:Meanwhile were wasting the day which is what scum wants.
I'm glad you are actually doing something

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (isolation #87) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:32 am

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 656, Junk wrote:Junko-chan, from now on, call me Junk-senpai, please.
*shivers* Image

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (isolation #88) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:11 am

Post by JunkoChan »

I feel bad for vesper7 catching up will take him so long

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (isolation #89) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:56 am

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 662, YellowSnow wrote:Junk is entirely wrong about me and needs to stop.
do you care enough to write more than one sentence posts?

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (isolation #90) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:39 am

Post by JunkoChan »

YellowSnow is just googling quotes at this point and GW why are you defending him so much? I do agree that Junk called almost every player in this game scum maybe to come at the end and say I TOLD YOU SO regardless of the ending, but I do believe Yellow madre a mafia opssie

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (isolation #91) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:06 am

Post by JunkoChan »

I'm sick, I can't stand too much time watching the screen so typos are posible

@GW what's the point of 699? Junk is pretty muchos confirmed unless idk yyota/sever7/whatshisface comes to counterclaim

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #701 (isolation #92) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:07 am

Post by JunkoChan »

Pretty much*

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (isolation #93) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:46 am

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 703, northsidegal wrote:
Prodding vesper7.
New récord.

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (isolation #94) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:40 am

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 705, GrandWazoo wrote:@Junko (and everyone else): I meant to hit "save draft" but apparently hit "submit" instead. I was planning to expand on why Junk is
not
confirmed as we are assuming.

For example, say Junk is one of two mafia goons, as in column C. To claim Doc he does not have the
44.4%
chance (4 out of 9) of being CC'd, but just a
16.7%
chance (1 in 6). Only the actual Doc could CC. The same holds true if one of the scum is mafia rolecop (column B). Note that there is a Cop (i.e. the worst, the only 100% definite role) in all 3 columns, but only in column A are there 2 possible Docs. That means if Junk were to FC Doc, the one column he would
not
pick from is A - the one with the mafia roleblocker. Yet column A is the one Junk wants us to think we're in, since he claims he was roleblocked. In short, it's the highest-percentage FC available to Junk, which is why I suspect he calculated it well ahead of having to claim.

But think about the likelihood of a) one scum targeting TW for the NK; b) town!Junk targeting TW for protection; and c) the other scum roleblocking town!Junk. This highly improbable scenario is exactly what he wants us to believe! Compare that to the likelihood of scum!Junk successfully FC (83.3%). And even if Junk is CC'd by the actual Doc, he probably thinks he can bury that claim in verbiage and hostility, as he has done to town all game.

TL;DR

VOTE: Junk
Ooooh I get it now, if he is a goon there won't be a cc ever cuz the other "PR" is townie I haven't tought of that possibility

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (isolation #95) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:54 am

Post by JunkoChan »

but even then, Junk claimed doc before the cop flip, from scum!Junk point of view in the situation you are presenting he would have a 33% chance to hit composition 3C, you could argue that in his position L-1 a gamble would be better than nothing tho, but still hard to pull of and easier to do by claiming vanilla townie, but vanilla townie is a misslynchable role.

As much as I would like to believe that Junk is scum I don't think he is.

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (isolation #96) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:48 am

Post by JunkoChan »

This is some next level wifom right here

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (isolation #97) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:42 am

Post by JunkoChan »

But Junk-baka-kun YellowSnow is voting GW not you, so this is either a coordinated act or YellowSnow and Gw aren't a team

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (isolation #98) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:53 am

Post by JunkoChan »

so in this situation Yellowsnow and GW are never a mafia team, if GW is going all in for a wifom like that, Junk and GW are never a mafia team

this leaves us with GuiltyLion, sever7/Yyota/whathisface,brassherald

I'm towreading Junk and brass atm

so possible mafia teams are:

YellowSnow/GuiltyLion
YellowSnow/whathisface
Grandwazoo/GuiltyLion
GrandWazoo/whathisface

Which of these teams is more likely to be the right one is what we are looking at right now

p-edit so scum!yellowsnow is sacrificing Grandwazoo while being on the spotlight himself? to get town credit? MAYBE but if we keep going like this I'm get drunk with all this wine

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (isolation #99) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:00 am

Post by JunkoChan »

I refuse to believe that Yellowsnow and Grandwazoo are a mafia team, they are in too good of a spot to come up with this lines of play, unless they are that bad

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (isolation #100) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:01 am

Post by JunkoChan »

with spot I mean cop dead, doctor outed and both mafia still alive

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (isolation #101) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:00 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 723, Junk wrote:
In post 720, JunkoChan wrote:p-edit so scum!yellowsnow is sacrificing Grandwazoo while being on the spotlight himself? to get town credit? MAYBE but if we keep going like this I'm get drunk with all this wine
Girl

YellowSnow is 100% the lynch today

His vote really doesn't matter

Nobody will follow him

He's not "sacrificing" GrandWazoo...

Maybe GW could be town after all. But not because of scum!YellowSnow voting him

I'm just saying that maybe you(we) are overthinking things

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (isolation #102) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:38 am

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 750, GrandWazoo wrote:
In post 584, northsidegal wrote:
A lynch has been achieved!

VC 1.FINAL

votes
[5] computerfan0
:
YellowSnow , the worst , GuiltyLion , brassherald , Junk
[2] GrandWazoo
:
computerfan0 , YyottaCat
[1] Junk
:
GrandWazoo

[1] Not Voting
:
JunkoChan

Which of the mislynch voters is scum? Yellow's vote was basically an early "get with the program" frustration vote rather than push. TW we know was town. Brass is consensus townread. GL suddenly and inexplicably switched to compfan after a lengthy fracas with Junk, who hammered without getting a claim from compfan (which was unlikely in any event).

At least one of these players is scum.

Theory 1: Junk is scum bussing yellow.
Theory 2: Junk is scum trawling for the easiest mislynch he can obtain.
Theory 3: Junk and GL are scumbuddies staging an elaborate distancing drama.
Theory 4: GL is scum.
Theory 5: ?????

Since we are nearing EoD and we will again get fuck-all from the moonyyottavesper7 slot, I'd reluctantly settle with a yellow lynch. But remember: Junk can always claim he was RB'd till hell freezes over. If he's town he's no better than VT.
When you put it that way it doesn't seem so fartfetched
In post 751, northsidegal wrote:
Given the continued difficulty of finding a replacement, I will be pausing the deadline at 48 hours and adding another 48 hours when a replacement is found.
Just what this game needed.

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (isolation #103) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:38 am

Post by JunkoChan »

@u are 2 person no i havent gone back to that post thanks for reminding me, Junk claim happend during day 1 check it, because I feel like that May change how you look at the claim, if the claim was during day 2 the fake claim ia more likely

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (isolation #104) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:39 am

Post by JunkoChan »

I can't dedicate time to this cuz I'm at work, I'll join in 4 hours

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (isolation #105) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:58 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 808, YellowSnow wrote:
In post 223, brassherald wrote:
In post 222, JunkoChan wrote:
In post 221, brassherald wrote:So, let's say you are right about GW, who's his partner?
either GL or the worst imo what do you think?
Oh, I misread your prior post. But, I'd generally agree those are pretty decent guesses for a scum team.

I had thought you said you couldn't see those.

I would get behind a GW lynch at this point, really not liking the push on an inactive slot.

Mind you, I don't like the inactive slot being here, but C'est la vie.

VOTE: GrandWazoo
In post 293, brassherald wrote:UNVOTE:

For now. I'm going to be active enough that I can contribute to the lynch as the deadline bears down on us. Last minute Day 1 lynches are not uncommon, but I would like to prevent a quickhammer when two players have been away for two days.
In post 313, brassherald wrote:Okay, it looks like a GW lynch is not happening, just being pragmatic, I think YellowSnow would be a very acceptable lynch, and I do think that Nineja lynch could hit as well at this point, there have been good arguments made about Nineja.

VOTE: Nineja

L-1 here. Not sold on it, but I think this is the only realistic lynch occurring today.
In post 540, brassherald wrote:GL is better than flailing at scum. He totally slipped under everyone's radar in the last game I saw him as scum.

I'm more interested in computer fan. This whole nationstar or whatever thing is tiresome and I think it is now appropriate to seek thoughts or rope.

VOTE: computerfan
In post 698, brassherald wrote:Screw it, I rescind my request to take your time this phase.

Pretty sure Junk and GW are town at this point. Junko is a good bet as well. I know I'm town, so we have the pool of 3 to lynch. I'd love to get the thoughts from vesper before I place my votes, but, like if that's just going to be an empty slot for the rest of the game, so be it.

GW/BH scumteam is looking pretty likely to me at this point. In these posts BH is spending a lot of time buddying with GW.
It's funny to me that you are actually playing the game now, that aside you are correct here, BH/GW team could be possible, I think at some point BH pointed out that going for GW was a bad idea or something like that? I'll look it up (don't quote me on this one I'm not sure) it might have been one of the exreplacements)

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (isolation #106) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:23 am

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 829, u r a person 2 wrote:because in the world that junk is the doctor, we're in the first setup column. Scum wouldn't have known if there was a cop or a jail keeper, so they wouldn't risk having the jailkeeper save the claimed doctor.

instead, they would roleblock and kill outside

GW is town here. especially if you believe junk's claim
Couldn't find the post I was looking for. Maybe I'm missremembering

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (isolation #107) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:25 am

Post by JunkoChan »

missclicked before editing, could you elaborate on this URAP2?

"GW is town here specially if you believe junk's claim"

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (isolation #108) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:05 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 865, YellowSnow wrote:Chan you should unvote unless you want to lose another townie. I officially claim vanilla town.
You do realize this claim is meaningless right? we got no more power roles so we are all vanilla townies, unless someone is gamethrowing which would be the strawberry on this game's cake

I'm okay with my vote here.

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #868 (isolation #109) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:17 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 114, YellowSnow wrote:My point is that everyone will say that they are town. You saying you are town says nothing and moves the game nowhere. And your assertation is incorrect and if anything, preys on new players unability to think critically.
I remembered how "scumhunter" you wanted to seem during early day one and found this, your own words, coming back to bite you in the ass,

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (isolation #110) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:33 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 869, u r a person 2 wrote:Don't let em 3-0 you
I honestly think Junk is town, as much as I would like to believe that he could come up with such a big play in a matter of a few minutes (when he claimed there was a real time discussion from several people) is not realistic to me, after thinking about it I agree it's possible that we could be in C1 and he fooled us, tbh props to him if he did but I don't think that someone as emotional as him would do something like that during a moment of heat

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #875 (isolation #111) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:44 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 873, u r a person 2 wrote:I hear you Junko, but he replaced in at L-1 so either

his partner could have already worked out the best claim strat for him and had it in scum chat waiting for the replacement

or

he could have worked out the best strat when he was entering the thread in case he couldn't get out of it.

He didn't have to think it up on the spot.
in that case, who of everyone besides junk would be experienced enough on this setup to come up with that?, if I remember correctly the first person to bring it up was GW and the other person that comes to my mind is GuiltyLion

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #877 (isolation #112) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:47 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

actually this makes me think that your spot (u are person 2) can't possibly be scum, because of this same circumstances we are talking about, if the helping hand came from junk's scum partner then an afk player is not likely

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (isolation #113) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:55 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

that sounds like a plan, but what if we hit a goon? we still lynch junk tomorrow? I still think Junk is town

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (isolation #114) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:56 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

tbh I think I'm a likely target for tonight, and I think we are getting somewhere here

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (isolation #115) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:16 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

in a world where GL flip rb junk instantly becomes confirmed right? there's no more shenaningans? I'm liking this more than the vote on YellowSnow

p-edit this would be L-1 then

VOTE: GuiltyLion

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (isolation #116) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:23 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

2 days and a half, actually I'm going to UNVOTE: because I don't want another lolhammer from junk

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (isolation #117) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:33 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

he is a person 2

ha

get it?

x)

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (isolation #118) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:29 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

I leave the thread for half a day and you guys 180 everything

@GuiltyLion I gave my reasoning for voting you, I'm still not convinced that you are not scum

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #991 (isolation #119) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:16 am

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 962, JunkoChan wrote:I leave the thread for half a day and you guys 180 everything

@GuiltyLion I gave my reasoning for voting you, I'm still not convinced that you are not scum
I stand by my words, you guys fucked up voting YellowSnow, I have a busy weekend but I'll try to be here tonight
In post 990, Junk wrote:can scum roleblocker consecutively roleblock the same person multiple times in a row?
I guess this doesn't matter if you really targeted me anyway u are a person 2 died not me, so what's the point of this?

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #992 (isolation #120) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:21 am

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 972, Junk wrote:votes are locked at lylo right?
btw is this fucking true?

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #993 (isolation #121) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:48 am

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 990, Junk wrote:can scum roleblocker consecutively roleblock the same person multiple times in a row?
ALSO, shouldn't you receive a message about your action being blocked or something? ? ? ? ?

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1023 (isolation #122) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:22 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

Beware, a wall is coming

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1025 (isolation #123) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:14 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

First my current view on this game is:

OPTION 1: that Junk is being framed by GL/GW team who right now are trying to distance from each other by scum/scum interactions which makes sense in a world where scum!GW thinks I'm less of a treat than u r a person 2 because he's been calling me a newbie for most part of the game and that he can convince me of voting GL who probably will flip maf goon and then Junk because in this world GW is the roleblocker

OPTION 2: Junk is being framed by GL/brass team who have been playing side by side without being to obvious about it, BUT if you loook at latest posts during DAY 2 yes, GL came with a wall of text about why YellowSnow was scum, and this were brasss posts:
In post 805, brassherald wrote:I don't like GL as scum, the more I think about it. I think he is correct, he's not working with anyone.

And, I guess a town cop and two goon setup is legit, in my inability to read simple charts I missed that cop can be alone. And, if there were two goons, doctor would be an even safer claim by someone who is clearly experienced. I think that my Junk lock town needs to be revoked because it's just not true.
"not working with anyone"
In post 842, brassherald wrote:
In post 841, YellowSnow wrote:BH is white knighting him.
Only I'm not, I haven't mentioned the dude in a while.

But, I do think its fucking weird that you scum read GrandWazoo because I'm WKing him, so the main read is apparently on me, but what? You're too scared to vote me, you decide to vote the secondary extension scum read?

This makes no sense. I think Junk is right here.

VOTE: YellowSnow
In post 915, brassherald wrote:
In post 914, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 909, brassherald wrote:
In post 908, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 887, u r a person 2 wrote:how much time do we have? give him a lot of it. If he's willing to engage, I'd still like to talk to GL for a bit pre lynch
ofc I'm willing to engage, I'm here

I really don't know why we're not seeing eye to eye on Yellow. You seem to be scumreading me mostly because I'm the only person who makes sense with Junk. I would say that's stronger evidence for town!Junk than it is scum!me
This is the exact logic that is making me think it's YellowSnow
please clarify this for me, BH. I'm not sure that I follow
YellowSnow keeps having cases that are basically "X is scum because he can be partners with Y" and doesn't really seem to have a real case on Y.

Personally, I think it's not real scum hunting that's leading to it, he's pretending to try to find the team rather than find the first scum, then, find the partner. Instead, he's just looking for connections and not taking into account if anything is scummy from either of the participants, it seems.

I don't buy that anyone would actually play the game like this as town. He now has GL as scum because he could be partnered with Junk, me as scum because I have agreed with GL, GW as scum because I said something in respect to GW. I guess a Junk scum read is the only one with any basis, but the logic just isn't there. I think he's got the fake logic and it comes up as fake and he doesn't even realize that it sounds this fake.
In post 943, brassherald wrote:
In post 942, u r a person 2 wrote:so i guess from that perspective I'm good on any lynch in {Junk, GL, YS}

tbh i thought you were gonna disagree with me on the first post
I am leaning towards a Junk/YS scum team and this is all a show put on for distancing, to be honest.

Like whichever wins this argument gets the town cred. They're both goons this way.
In post 952, brassherald wrote:Why do you think GW is scum, though, GL?

brass follows this up working with GL to get YellowSnow lynched, and today it feels like they are acting like none of this ever happened and brass hasn't said a word about his stance on GL and GL, that to me is suspicios as a chocolate pudding in a public bathroom.

in both of this worlds it feels like none of this possible teams are fearing a roleblocker flip, an thus makes me uneasy about lynching Lion even tho I believe that he is scum.

If my town people (Junk) wants to go for a riskier play let's try to find GL scum buddy today, if you want to go for the GL route you got my vote.

@Junk from GW and brass theories which one seems more possible to you?

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1028 (isolation #124) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:11 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

their team doesn't make sense to me, enlight me on how a GW brass team could work

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1030 (isolation #125) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:23 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 1029, brassherald wrote:
In post 968, GrandWazoo wrote:So to recap here are the votes for the two mislynches (town in green):

[5] computerfan0 :
YellowSnow
the worst
GuiltyLion
brassherald
Junk
[4] YellowSnow :
Junk
brassherald
GuiltyLion
u r a person 2

I have no doubt that Junk will say he was RB'd again. Maybe he was, though I continue to doubt it and we won't know till he dies. I also have no doubt that GuiltyLion will continue to misrep me and try to get me lynched, even though he was driving the yellow wagon and I was arguing against it. Finally, I have no doubt that town will lose unless we lynch GL today.

VOTE: GuiltyLion
Did you all know that there is 100% scum in GW/GL now that we have all posted and the game is not over?

Because I sure noticed that.

Allow me to expand a bit: If GW is town voting GL town, Junko and Junk would have coordinated to pile two more votes on by now and just win the damn game.

But, the fact is, either scum does not have 2 free votes, or scum does not want this lynch to occur.

I am not voting outside of GW or GL today.
You had to bring it up before GL's response didn't you?

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1033 (isolation #126) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:28 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

it's harder to keep a story up if you a player is scum and can miss things like that, it doesn't matter now I guess

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1035 (isolation #127) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:34 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

where? let me see that

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1072 (isolation #128) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:24 am

Post by JunkoChan »

Let's take this one home Grandwazoo :3 VOTE: brassherald

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1073 (isolation #129) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:26 am

Post by JunkoChan »

Upupupupu~

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1111 (isolation #130) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:24 am

Post by JunkoChan »

Tbf my favorite role in mafia is mafia, thanks for your words guys I'll post muy thoughts later today I'm busy right now

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1130 (isolation #131) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:17 am

Post by JunkoChan »

here I am

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1136 (isolation #132) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:33 am

Post by JunkoChan »

@Junk You were tbh mafia MVP you planted a seed of discord the moment you joined the game, I recommend you to be a little bit more polite next time you join a game, cuz I'm 99% sure that you would have died a lot faster this game if you weren't doctor, you made me laugh a few times irl so props for that

@computerfan0 next time don't fear being judged, mafia is a game where nerves are everything, talk, be wrong, be right and have fun.

u r a person 2 I'm looking forward to play with you in another game, you were pretty interesting and almost got on my nerves the moment you joined

@GrandWazoo good play but I think you should take a few minutes to reconcider your own reads, as said before my play had a few holes that were worth looking at

@YellowSnow Only thing I didn't like about you was your initial take on day 2, your lazyness felt fake

@GuiltyLion I felt you were not motivated as scum BUT you were a great partner, couldn't have done it without you, see you next game :3

@brassherald I believe that if you joined from the beginning this would have been a harder game good town play!

@the worst Ducky, you are the best I wish I didn't have to kill you N1 cuz outsplaying you is a hard and enjoyable experience, if you missed it this is the reason we killed you:

Current Town List:

the worst
Grandwazoo townie claim
Junk (replacement) doctor claim
Yyoota (replacement) Probably townie
YellowSnow (replacement)
Brassherald (replacement)

I think we kill the worst and role block Junk alternative: role block Junk and kill Brassherald

I think the worst has a good chance of being the other PR since one of the replacements is a PR the others maybe weren't interested enough to play as townies

I said this N1 and this is a good example of why I dislike replacements, they give too much info to the scum team

many people said that hating replacements could be seen as scum-thinking but it's actually replacements are scum-sided fmpov

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1138 (isolation #133) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:37 am

Post by JunkoChan »

I rather have a quick game with 2-3 people being modkilled than having to play with replacements

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1147 (isolation #134) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:25 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

Image@Grandwazoo

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”