Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2644 (isolation #400) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:02 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2642, PenguinPower wrote:Don't be lazy.
Talking to yourself? Just post or quote it.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2647 (isolation #401) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:07 am

Post by Farkran »

Lol ok

This is literally the least fun i had in a game of fm.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2648 (isolation #402) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:10 am

Post by Farkran »

@menalque, bob, egix can we get this over with?

I'm tired, really
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2651 (isolation #403) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:14 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2649, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 2647, Farkran wrote:This is literally the least fun i had in a game of fm.
Sorry to hear that. Mafia is a frustrating game though. If you get pissed off easily you might not want to play.
Yeah, sure. I had fun in all the other games i played, and i plan to join more. I'll just make sure to blacklist anyone coming from here.

Can we get this over with?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2656 (isolation #404) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:20 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2653, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 2651, Farkran wrote:Yeah, sure. I had fun in all the other games i played, and i plan to join more. I'll just make sure to blacklist anyone coming from here.

If I may ask, what specifically is making you so unhappy?
Worst town i ever played with, for various reasons. From scum!pov, bullying is ok - i also did my share of bullying towards town player when that helped advancing my wincon. Going as far as to insult players and hard-ignore them should be against the rules, but i guess i just have to eat it up.

I had plenty of fun in other games, so your "don't play if you don't like it" is moot. I'll just never play with you again, that should be enough
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2658 (isolation #405) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:22 am

Post by Farkran »

Not selfvoting btw, i consider that gamethrowing, even if it helps town gain info. I'd much rather have town decide wheter to believe me or not, so when i flip you can VCA properly
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2660 (isolation #406) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:26 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2659, Titus wrote:
In post 2656, Farkran wrote:
In post 2653, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 2651, Farkran wrote:Yeah, sure. I had fun in all the other games i played, and i plan to join more. I'll just make sure to blacklist anyone coming from here.

If I may ask, what specifically is making you so unhappy?
Worst town i ever played with, for various reasons. From scum!pov, bullying is ok - i also did my share of bullying towards town player when that helped advancing my wincon. Going as far as to insult players and hard-ignore them should be against the rules, but i guess i just have to eat it up.

I had plenty of fun in other games, so your "don't play if you don't like it" is moot. I'll just never play with you again, that should be enough
Uhh you think I am bullying now because I disagree with your logic but you know I'm town?
Nah, you're probably justified. I think there are 2 scum in {pp, flubber, titus} so you have 2 out of 3 chances to be advancing your wincon rather than just being toxic
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2663 (isolation #407) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:31 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2661, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 2656, Farkran wrote:Going as far as to insult players and hard-ignore them should be against the rules, but i guess i just have to eat it up.
Insulting people's play is fair imo, if it relates to the game you should be able to say that someone's playing badly or made a mistake. Insulting the actual person, of course, is unacceptable, and it's reasonable to not want to play again with people who do that. Similarly, the hard ignore is a bit much, Titus...

Who are you referring to when you say "I won't play with you again," though? Because the majority of people here haven't done anything objectionable at all.
We're leaving this for postgame. Not interested into discussing it now. I had to answer titus, because threating to hard-ignore is toxic as shit even if he is scum, but other than that i don't care
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2666 (isolation #408) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:33 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2664, Titus wrote:
In post 2663, Farkran wrote:hard-ignore is toxic as shit even if he is scum
She btw

And I'm not really hard ignoring you, as you can tell. You just make no fucking sense.
You claimed you would, and that's toxic. You'd better stick to your word, or apologize.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2677 (isolation #409) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:44 am

Post by Farkran »

Titus wrote:
In post 2666, Farkran wrote:
In post 2664, Titus wrote:
In post 2663, Farkran wrote:hard-ignore is toxic as shit even if he is scum
She btw

And I'm not really hard ignoring you, as you can tell. You just make no fucking sense.
You claimed you would, and that's toxic. You'd better stick to your word, or apologize.
Well, I'm sorry for how you're feeling but please for the love of my brain think before you speak.
I am. I am playing a game, where i respect the people i am playing with beyond what their alignments are. I can be frustrated too at times, but never once i crossed the line where i would insult people for their in-game beliefs. I have called out people for bad logic, and that's ok because town can be bad at times. As long as i do not gamethrow, or turn the game into a toxic shitfest, everything is fine.

I once happened to have to hard-ignore a player who sent me to "fuck myself and go suck a d", literally quoting, but i've talked to the mod first, and when she (the mod) told me hard-ignoring was not the proper way to handle that, i never even considered the option. Afterwards, the player who insulted me was forcibly replaced and banned - then he was reinstated, and apologized to everyone (as far as i know).

I had fun in that game, me and the rest of the town won, by respecting everyone else. You don't think this is how it must be done? Not my problem - if the site rules allow it, good for you. I do not have fun around people like you.

Disengaging now, and resuming gamesolve discussion
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2679 (isolation #410) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:50 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2668, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 2665, PenguinPower wrote:He shouldn't want to be lynched as either alignment. If he flips town, it's not going to help us (aside from confirmation of his role, so read: much).
Baton Pass Suicide Squad begs to differ, lol. There are situations where it can be the right move, or at least a reasonable move.
Town has enough majority to lynch me without my vote. If the majority chooses not to believe me, i'm fine with that, because they need to be corrected. Otherwise, i'm obviously much happier if they do believe me.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2698 (isolation #411) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:06 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2694, Something_Smart wrote:> consistently pushed on townies such as myself and LUV
While also avoiding garmr, and pushing sheeps.
In post 2694, Something_Smart wrote: > seemed very confident that he knew why january died over me, while simultaneously discrediting my own equally confident (and more informed) opinion, which makes me think that he really DOES know why january died
If i were scum i'd always kill a conftown question mark over conftown not in leading position (you did say you were not a town leader) and who had bad reads all over the game (mislynched garmr, was outside sheeps). I am confident enough about this, yes. Again, no offense, you can have bad reads. It happens. But you should not base your gamesolve on a nk of january over you, in this game specifically.
In post 2694, Something_Smart wrote: > pushed an unexplained traitor theory and used it to justify his reads
I have yet to find another plausible explanation for town to be this weak if we are not in that particular setup. So far the only counterargument was that i am lying, no one tried to reread the game from honest!fark pov and produce a valid reason for our shitty town power force.
In post 2694, Something_Smart wrote: > is claiming to be willing to be lynched today but hasn't done anything to prove that said claim is any more than empty rhetoric
So, you would have only believed me if i selfvoted? Meh. Sorry. I won't, and i explained why.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2704 (isolation #412) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:28 am

Post by Farkran »

Regardless of point 3 and setup speculation in general, i am insisting that we lynch outside sheeps wagon + maybe 1 busser on wagon. My gamesolve is still 2 scum in {flubber, pp, titus}. The only read i changed based on setup spec was placing flubber in my highest priority lynch. PP and titus were alteady there. I'm still convinced that egix is less likely to be scum than other people. Same about bob. I'm less inclined to put ben in my lynchpool due to how the game rolled out, and specifically because of pp's 180 on him when he quickhammered scum, as opposed to pp townleaning ben when he quickhammered town.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2707 (isolation #413) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:30 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2702, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 2700, Menalque wrote:(1) why is this scum indicative for him specifically?
It's not necessarily, I just threw it in with the others because it's something to keep in mind. If he'd defended me and/or LUV I'd be more open to townreading him.
I didn't notice you were masons. Sorry. If i had noticed you were masons though, wouldn't scum!fark whiteknight you and pocket/nk you rather than pushing you during the day?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2708 (isolation #414) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:31 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2707, Farkran wrote:
In post 2702, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 2700, Menalque wrote:(1) why is this scum indicative for him specifically?
It's not necessarily, I just threw it in with the others because it's something to keep in mind. If he'd defended me and/or LUV I'd be more open to townreading him.
I didn't notice you were masons. Sorry. If i had noticed you were masons though, wouldn't scum!fark whiteknight you and pocket/nk you rather than pushing you during the day?
I mean, mason is a role that literally cannot be mislynched because he is confirmed by his partner...
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2714 (isolation #415) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:42 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2712, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 2707, Farkran wrote:I didn't notice you were masons. Sorry. If i had noticed you were masons though, wouldn't scum!fark whiteknight you and pocket/nk you rather than pushing you during the day?
The pushes on me and LUV were essentially mislynches, in that they would have been had we not been masons, so I'm treating them as such. If you're scum you clearly didn't figure it out and were expecting to mislynch us.
Ok... so you are assuming that town!fark never has bad reads and he would have noticed you were masons, whereas a (more informed) scum!fark is ok not noticing it and pushing for a mislynch on you.

I don't know what to tell you, this is why i am so tired of explaining myself. There's no way out of your logic, because it works backwards.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2715 (isolation #416) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:47 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2714, Farkran wrote:
In post 2712, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 2707, Farkran wrote:I didn't notice you were masons. Sorry. If i had noticed you were masons though, wouldn't scum!fark whiteknight you and pocket/nk you rather than pushing you during the day?
The pushes on me and LUV were essentially mislynches, in that they would have been had we not been masons, so I'm treating them as such. If you're scum you clearly didn't figure it out and were expecting to mislynch us.
Ok... so you are assuming that town!fark never has bad reads and he would have noticed you were masons, whereas a (more informed) scum!fark is ok not noticing it and pushing for a mislynch on you.

I don't know what to tell you, this is why i am so tired of explaining myself. There's no way out of your logic, because it works backwards.
I mean, go look at newbie 1951. I was mason with nmsa. No one noticed we were, i went up to L-1 with intent to hammer from menalque himself.

Guess who whiteknighted me? Scum!skitter. Aside from nmsa, obviously.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2716 (isolation #417) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:49 am

Post by Farkran »

Oh, now that i recall, in that specific game (my first one on this site) i was killed n1 over nmsa, who was SE in that game. I can't recall his join date, but he was certainly more experienced than me.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2744 (isolation #418) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:19 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2743, Egix96 wrote:
In post 2729, Flubbernugget wrote:Super fuckin weird to be trying me to a team with rabid ftr
Idk who's doing that either but yes I think that's a silly idea.
Why?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2746 (isolation #419) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:12 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2745, Egix96 wrote:
In post 2744, Farkran wrote:
In post 2743, Egix96 wrote:
In post 2729, Flubbernugget wrote:Super fuckin weird to be trying me to a team with rabid ftr
Idk who's doing that either but yes I think that's a silly idea.
Why?
When Flubber started pushing on Rabid, I don't feel that they do that if they are scumbuddies in that situation.
So where can we find 2 scum in your opinion? From your lynchpool we have one in flubber, where's the other?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2755 (isolation #420) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:06 am

Post by Farkran »

and make sense, except

1) I don't know why my claim is so scummy to you, flub? Where's the scum intent? If anything, you should have been questioning me for my push on you, if you are town. Why wouldn't scum!fark push town!penguin today? I've been scumreading him since forever and this was my perfect opportunity to get rid of him. Unless you think of PP/Fark as a solve, in which case please explain why you would believe that

2) PP makes sense until the sheeps lynch, afterwards there's no reason to townread flubber from town!pp pov except if you are STILL scumreading me, but in this case you should also answer question 1

If you can explain that, i'm ok with a titus lynch, otherwise i'm still down for flubber>pp>titus
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2760 (isolation #421) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:19 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2758, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 2755, Farkran wrote:1) I don't know why my claim is so scummy to you, flub? Where's the scum intent? If anything, you should have been questioning me for my push on you, if you are town. Why wouldn't scum!fark push town!penguin today? I've been scumreading him since forever and this was my perfect opportunity to get rid of him. Unless you think of PP/Fark as a solve, in which case please explain why you would believe that
This starts with me having to explain why I scum read your claim (as I've said before, it has no sense as either alignment and your traitor rhetoric screams setup spew), makes a bunch of loose connections to other points from that premise and by the end of it I'm supposed to be explaining why you and pp make sense as a scum team (I don't think that's a likely pair but I'm not getting the lynches I want anyway). The whole thing is impenetrable and you're never going to get people to work with you trying to counter people like this (but maybe this is the point?)
Ok i'll try to make it simple

Why scum!fark would NOT lynch town!pp today in favor of claiming and turning his eye on flubber?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2761 (isolation #422) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:21 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2759, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 2755, Farkran wrote:2) PP makes sense until the sheeps lynch, afterwards there's no reason to townread flubber from town!pp pov except if you are STILL scumreading me, but in this case you should also answer question 1
Either PP was on the wagon or a double bus happened. You of all players should be catching onto why this is. Pay more attention.
What? That was not my question.

I asked why pp would townread you.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2765 (isolation #423) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:25 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2764, Flubbernugget wrote:Gotta admit it's more fun watching someone be an ass when it's not directed at me
or, you could answer my question?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2767 (isolation #424) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:29 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2766, Flubbernugget wrote:Right now I'm scum because sheep's iso is vague enough to condemn half the player list in terms of associations and because one of me or pp are scum unless there was a double bus

But uhhhh if the rest of it has to come out of my mouth right now at your demand despite how many times it's been discussed I'm not going to humor you.
So you're not willing to answer

noted
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2772 (isolation #425) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:35 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2769, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 2760, Farkran wrote:Why scum!fark would NOT lynch town!pp today in favor of claiming and turning his eye on flubber?
Because you claimed after conf!town voted you thinking it would get you conf!town status - which you miscalculated - and it doesn't matter to scum!fark which one of Flub/PP goes first since your follow up will be "It's the other one off the wagon!!!"

There - I answered for you Flubbs.
You answer for other people but not for yourself

lol

Man, if you are town, you are bad at this game. Really. You literally did everything in your power to play against town wincon.

VOTE: pp

i'll just stop tryharding, it's not worth it
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2801 (isolation #426) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:08 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2799, Menalque wrote:Fark, egix, Bob, amrun, you need to get off your vanities and make choices between egix and fark
PP is 2nd highest wagon, tied with me, so there's a third option there

You're not beyond redeeming chances menalque, don't play like you are
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2803 (isolation #427) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:13 am

Post by Farkran »

So, you're still probably scum, or very bad at being town

I don't see your point
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2806 (isolation #428) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:16 am

Post by Farkran »

I agree

The wagon against the guy who mislynched town and dodged the scum wagon is way better than mine
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2808 (isolation #429) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:19 am

Post by Farkran »

Says the guy who only listens to what is convenient for him :]

Mislynches committed by farkran: 0/1
Myslinches committed by pp: 1/1

Scum lynched by farkran: 1/1
Scum lynched by PP: 0/1

As i said, you are either scum or very bad at being town.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2810 (isolation #430) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:21 am

Post by Farkran »

Yep, way better than the cooperation you provided the town with your snarkitude, stubborness and bad reads
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2815 (isolation #431) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:27 am

Post by Farkran »

something_smart
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2820 (isolation #432) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:34 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2818, Menalque wrote:
In post 2801, Farkran wrote:
In post 2799, Menalque wrote:Fark, egix, Bob, amrun, you need to get off your vanities and make choices between egix and fark

What?
When you list wagon options, don't list only those convenient to you. I mean, i cannot believe the whole town is being bad, there must be at least someone who listens to reason
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2826 (isolation #433) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:41 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2822, Menalque wrote:
In post 2820, Farkran wrote:
In post 2818, Menalque wrote:
In post 2801, Farkran wrote:

What?
When you list wagon options, don't list only those convenient to you. I mean, i cannot believe the whole town is being bad, there must be at least someone who listens to reason
I mean I think those are the two realistic choices for today
k

if you're town you'll feel bad after this game and i think you need to re-evaluate your reading abilities and probably add some more concrete values to your scumhunt tactics - that mislynch on garmr was really off, and townreading pp over me is not a good sign either. If you're scum you actually played amazingly and probably deserve to win this, not gonna lie.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2840 (isolation #434) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:36 am

Post by Farkran »

Only 2 votes there so far, iirc.

titus slot is included in my lynchpool for today so i'm willing to join in there before deadline
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2858 (isolation #435) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:34 pm

Post by Farkran »

Spoiler: rabid
In post 2252, Rabid Schnauzer wrote:
In post 2247, Farkran wrote:I'll try to explain myself better. This is my reasoning step-by-step:

1. The traitor is endgamed if we kill the two main mafia.
2. Sheeps was one of the main mafia (otherwise he would have flipped as TRAITOR goon).
3. This means we only need to kill the other main mafia to win this game
4. Therefore, the other main mafia and the traitor should be much more discouraged to bus sheeps in this scenario
5. This makes it more likely that there are no two bussers on the sheeps wagon
6. This makes both PP and flubber scummier than they already were
7. It was PP who pointed out the possibility of a loyal nbrz + traitor setup

Conclusion: would PP make himself scummier if he was scum? I wouldn't know, but i think that he would do so only if he was the traitor, so i'm less willing to lynch him today.
That mostly makes sense.
In post 2381, Rabid Schnauzer wrote:I still need to read fark's scum game, and that's not happening until after Thanksgiving. But regarding the claim - I don't see much town motivation for making the claim, but I don't see
any
scum motivation to do so. I don't buy that a vote from S_S put scum!fark in such a panic that he invented that as a fakeclaim, or outed his role if he's scum. IMO the claim is slightly townie.
Also, the fact that we have no evidence of a neighborhood lends some credence to the loyal/traitor theory
. I don't recall ever seeing someone draw neighborizer and then just not use it. It's usually pretty useless, but still people like to use their powers.
In post 2417, Rabid Schnauzer wrote:
In post 2396, PenguinPower wrote:<tinfoilhat>What if there are only two scum?</tinfoilhat>
Then both scum would have decent power for balance. But, we flipped a goon.

Lol @titus claim

Rabid was the one guy who gave credit to my claim about my role and setup speculation. If there was anyone who would vote the shit out of me it would have been doctor!rabid, who would have had all the reasons in the world to doubt my roleclaim due to being a pr himself.

Nice try, next time you should probably catch up for real.

VOTE: titus
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2865 (isolation #436) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:42 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 2859, Menalque wrote:SS, how likely do you think it is that there’s a doc and that fark’s role exists?
Btw this is irrelevant. IF there is another town pr, doctor or whatever, it's never titus. Rabid would have eaten me alive if he was a town pr.

Also yeah, there was no reason to protect SS n1 since he only claimed mason during day 2.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2932 (isolation #437) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:47 pm

Post by Farkran »

I invited bob to my party
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2933 (isolation #438) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:48 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 2929, Something_Smart wrote:Still probably just win lynching in {PP, Egix, bob}?

Fark, who did you neighborize?
I'd say PP > Flubber > Egix but we agree 2 out of 3, it's not that bad.

How many mislynches do we have?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2934 (isolation #439) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:54 pm

Post by Farkran »

I think it's 3 mislynches (7p > 5p > lylo)

I'll hear from bob before discussing further
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2948 (isolation #440) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:17 am

Post by Farkran »

Yeah, bob answered and i believe he is town, but regardless:

we have 3 mislynches to fish from {pp, flubber, egix, amrun, bob}, if you believe me being conftown now, and, well, SS.

Menalque died today, but both i and SS were better targets, so that kill was probably made either to save egix or to frame him, as egix was menalque's strongest scumread before titus misclaimed. Regardless if it was a frame or save, i think Egix is too much involved and needs to be removed before lylo, so:

if you're willing to listen to me, we lynch PP today and if he flips town we go for egix, if we're wrong again we reevaluate later among who is still alive.

VOTE: pp
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2951 (isolation #441) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:25 am

Post by Farkran »

I'm ok doing it in reverse order, as long as those two are our next targets

if you're not willing to listen, i don't care anymore, i'll sheep whatever SS says
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2957 (isolation #442) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:35 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2955, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 2929, Something_Smart wrote:Still probably just win lynching in {PP, Egix, bob}?

Fark, who did you neighborize?
Why bob? Even just pointing me to previous posts would work
I wanted to consolidate a townread to narrow my lynchpool
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2961 (isolation #443) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:43 pm

Post by Farkran »

Because VCA, interactions with sheeps, rabid has been soft-defending him earlier in the game, but ultimately my main reason is that i can't believe PP could be so bad if he is town
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2965 (isolation #444) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:02 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2964, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 2961, Farkran wrote:Because VCA, interactions with sheeps, rabid has been soft-defending him earlier in the game, but ultimately my main reason is that i can't believe PP could be so bad if he is town
Stop being an ass. Just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't make them bad town, Mr. Rabid is never scum and sheep was an all town wagon.
I have never said either thing so nice misrep there + you've been an ass for the whole game, i don't care about you lecturing me now + i'm not being an ass if i believe you're scum, in fact that's my way of respecting your play in this game even though it's not enjoyable at all
In post 2963, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 2952, PenguinPower wrote:I'll vote Egix as always.

I think it's ridiculous that you and S_S think that I, as scum, eliminate my only path to a win.
I'm super torn on penguin being scum
In post 2964, PenguinPower wrote: Hi, I have fairly good winrate as scum. Regardless of how bad you think I am as town, I don't eliminate my only slim possibility of pulling out a scum win by killing Menal last night. I would have had to kill Mr. Derptunnel first. Menal would have been a good lylo friend given activity and strenght of townread on me.
we're killing egix after you, why are you being survivalistic about it?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3000 (isolation #445) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:11 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2934, Farkran wrote:I think it's 3 mislynches (7p > 5p > lylo)

I'll hear from bob before discussing further
I want to use our 3 lynches on pp, egix, flubber

My favorite order is pp>egix>flubber but i don't really care
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3005 (isolation #446) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:45 am

Post by Farkran »

Eh, bob is my highest townread right now, he has a good VC progression and has been town proactive for the whole game. Interactions with sheeps seem to come from different alignments. I couldn't say the same for bob/rabid but i think bob was just not scumreading the rabid slot, and this is consistent with him not voting titus.

If anything, flubber was definitely not being consistent with his own progression, ever since he tried to push against rabid but then refused to pursue his own scumread and didn't join the wagon against titus when it was developing. Post appears particularly bad in retrospect, especially when followed by and : he is far too easily convinced to change his mind about his highest scumread (rabid) in favor to vote the opportunistic wagon (me). I can recall flubber trying to convince me to vote rabid several pages earlier, meaning he was probably at least townleaning me at the time, yet he does a immotivate 180 once i become the consensus scumread.

I'm not changing my 3 suggested lynches, flubber definitely belongs there.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3009 (isolation #447) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:54 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 3007, Something_Smart wrote:You're really wrong about Flubber though. I'm quite confident that the january kill didn't have to do with my reputation or playstyle; it was because scum liked the status quo and didn't want a new opinion.

In particular since I survived and I was pushing Flubber, him leaving me alive there would just be asking for trouble.

This type of reasoning is more solid than any associative tell.
So, what do you make of being left alive again when you hard townlocked flubber during d3?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3015 (isolation #448) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:13 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 3013, Something_Smart wrote:And/or Menalque being a more pressing kill.
Menalque was realistically only pushing Egix. I think this looks more like a frame attempt on the Egix slot rather than Egix himself being afraid of being pushed - i mean, you (SS) were also pushing Egix and you were conftown, at this time i wouldn't be afraid of a protective slot. There's 1 scum left and 3 available mislynches, it's a very bad situation for the lone scum and if i were in their shoes i would be more than willing to take a risk rather than leave one (but realistically, two) ICs in the game.

I'm not letting egix anywhere near lylo though, i just think flubber shouldn't be taken out of the gamesolve.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3019 (isolation #449) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:25 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 3018, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 3015, Farkran wrote:you (SS) were also pushing Egix and you were conftown
Huh?

I was defending Egix.
I was going from memory, did i misrep?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3026 (isolation #450) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:45 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 3022, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 3019, Farkran wrote:I was going from memory, did i misrep?
Before the Titus wagon happened, Menalque was pushing on Egix, and I was defending Egix and pushing Titus instead, and he eventually decided he didn't want to argue with me and voted Titus.
Hmmm. This might make sense then. Well, i'm still convinced of my lynch list, i'm just trying to identify whether something would change when anyone in there flips and if it makes sense to get them in a specific order or if it is irrelevant
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3049 (isolation #451) » Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:11 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 3027, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 3005, Farkran wrote:If anything, flubber was definitely not being consistent with his own progression, ever since he tried to push against rabid but then refused to pursue his own scumread and didn't join the wagon against titus when it was developing.
Titus lynch took about 2 days and I wasn't around. Would have been stupid not to bus as scum on top of that
Not being around can be a choice, you know.

Also, you were around the MS forums when Titus wagon was developing. Checking the time window between the first vote against titus (menalque, following the discussion with SS) and the hammer vote, you have posted at least twice in the forums, not including PTs and stuff i cannot view - then you posted elsewhere shortly after the mod closed the thread.

This is not STRICTLY alignment indicative, but not reading/not being involved in this game specifically when titus was being lynched is convenient, especially when he was supposed to be one of your highest scumreads and we were fairly close to the deadline.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3071 (isolation #452) » Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:11 am

Post by Farkran »

Eh, egix was the lowest priority among my lynchpool, but i guess i can give intent.

Egix, do you have anything to add? Are you strong on flubber being scum? Any last-minute opinion on PP, amrun or bob?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3073 (isolation #453) » Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:32 am

Post by Farkran »

I see.

Anyone else has anything to add?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3075 (isolation #454) » Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:39 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 3074, Amrun wrote:My heart is saying bobscum at this venture.
Reasons? Is just a gutread?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3086 (isolation #455) » Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:52 am

Post by Farkran »

I read the recent developments and talked to bob in the neighborhood. I wanted to share my last post in the main thread and see what you think about it.
Farkran wrote:I see where you are coming from. But what concerns me about ben/amrun is not the slot itself, but rather how scum acted around it.

Rabid was hardpushing him d2 and d3, sheeps tried to push him d2. Then titus replaced in and never considered ben, instead going for the opportunistic wagon (me).

I think ben has been used as an escapegoat by scum, because they only pushed him when his wagon was popular, and left him alone when he wasn't. This was common from both sheeps and titus.
Thoughts? Egix? SS?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3089 (isolation #456) » Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:59 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 3087, Something_Smart wrote:You shouldn't quote from neighborhoods.

I'm not sure what that post is trying to suggest. That it was a half-hearted bus?
Is it again the rules? It contains only words written by me, without any date or context provided, it's pretty much the same as if i wrote it directly here...

By the way, no, i am suggesting that amrun is probably town and i would have liked to hear egix's and your opinion on my reasoning
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3093 (isolation #457) » Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:12 am

Post by Farkran »

Well, technically it's not out of this game, it's just out of the main thread. It wasn't written by a mod, nor a player outside of this game, nor it was written outside of a channel pertinent to this game. I will desist though, so it's no longer a concern.

Egix?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3098 (isolation #458) » Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:28 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 3094, Amrun wrote:What does anyone think of bobscum? Is there something that has happened that makes it unlikely?
Bob was pretty much townreaded by everyone in this game until very recently. While it is the perfect position for scum to hide, i think he has been townreaded with good reason. He has always been trying to solve, placing votes where appropriate, and contrary to Rabid's, bob's vote on sheeps felt genuine.

Bob missing a spot in the titus wagon feels consistent with bob's progression. Titus was in a much worse position than sheep was, so if bob had to bus any of his partners it would have been titus, not sheeps. It is true that the wagon developed very quickly, but i think scum!bob would commit to either help his partner, therefore pushing me, or hardbus titus, therefore voting him.

I'm much more worried about PP immediately sheeping SS when the tables turned, or flubber not committing to his own scumread.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3099 (isolation #459) » Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:32 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 3096, Egix96 wrote:
In post 3086, Farkran wrote:I read the recent developments and talked to bob in the neighborhood. I wanted to share my last post in the main thread and see what you think about it.
Farkran wrote:I see where you are coming from. But what concerns me about ben/amrun is not the slot itself, but rather how scum acted around it.

Rabid was hardpushing him d2 and d3, sheeps tried to push him d2. Then titus replaced in and never considered ben, instead going for the opportunistic wagon (me).

I think ben has been used as an escapegoat by scum, because
they only pushed him when his wagon was popular, and left him alone when he wasn't.
This was common from both sheeps and titus.
Thoughts? Egix? SS?
The problem is that, in order for Titus to have known how her predecessor and buddy had been treating Ben, she would've had to backread, which (iirc) she herself said she never does, so...

As for (bolded), I'm not sure whether that's actually true or not (if so then it's context that I missed from reading the scums in isolation) but if it is, then that does seem indicative of distancing. I don't really think scapegoating is the right term tho, I would only call it that if it suggested that the target of the push was town.
By the way, titus could simply read and/or ask what to do in the scum PT, there's no need to backread the main thread.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3102 (isolation #460) » Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:42 am

Post by Farkran »

I mean... what would you (anyone) do when replacing into a scum slot and you are fairly close to a d3 deadline? I suppose you would read your scum PT, and since you have a partner alive, you would ask for a recap and directions. If Rabid has been pushing Ben, they certainly talked about it in the scum PT. Titus should have been immediately aware of how scum planned to act around the Ben slot.

But, at the time, i was a more popular wagon because SS turned his eyes on me, so they suddenly forgot about Ben and pushed me instead. I believe this was also a plan that has been agreed upon in the scum PT rather than an independent decision from the newly replaced titus, who didn't even catchup with the thread.

I feel that the only players who could instruct titus to push me to save their asses were flubber and PP, i find it hard to come from bob or ben.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3105 (isolation #461) » Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:49 am

Post by Farkran »

Yes
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3112 (isolation #462) » Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:26 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 3104, Amrun wrote:
In post 3102, Farkran wrote:I mean... what would you (anyone) do when replacing into a scum slot and you are fairly close to a d3 deadline? I suppose you would read your scum PT, and since you have a partner alive, you would ask for a recap and directions. If Rabid has been pushing Ben, they certainly talked about it in the scum PT. Titus should have been immediately aware of how scum planned to act around the Ben slot.

But, at the time, i was a more popular wagon because SS turned his eyes on me, so they suddenly forgot about Ben and pushed me instead. I believe this was also a plan that has been agreed upon in the scum PT rather than an independent decision from the newly replaced titus, who didn't even catchup with the thread.

I feel that the only players who could instruct titus to push me to save their asses were flubber and PP, i find it hard to come from bob or ben.
Does your neighborhood have daytalk?
Did you have anything to add?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3114 (isolation #463) » Sat Dec 14, 2019 12:54 pm

Post by Farkran »

All PTs have daytalks, it's written in the setup notes.

Amrun, who would you like to flip today?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3118 (isolation #464) » Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:35 am

Post by Farkran »

I have to say i'm mostly with bob here. I'd like to flip flubber first.

PP reasoning makes sense after i fleshed it out: even if a menalque kill SHOULD provide wifom town points to PP, there's no real reason for him to take a huge gambit and remove menalque from his lylo. I and SS have to die anyways, and i suppose PP would push egix and another guy as mislynches, so why would scum!PP go in lylo with 2 of bob/amrun/flubber, rather than menalque and anyone else?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3119 (isolation #465) » Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:37 am

Post by Farkran »

Anyways i already said i don't want egix in lylo either, so it's just a matter of ordet of preference.

Amrun, if you had to choose between flubber and egix, who would you want to flip first, based on your current knowledge and analysis??
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3128 (isolation #466) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:09 am

Post by Farkran »

Ok, thanks.

I have been thinking for days whether flipping Egix or Flubber first would make any difference, and i wanted to hear everyone's opinion first. I found no reason to lynch one before the other in your posts - i just consolidated my idea that neither of them should ever go in lylo. One of me/SS will probably die tonight, we'll see what happens tomorrow.

VOTE: Egix

Hammertime.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3130 (isolation #467) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:30 am

Post by Farkran »

Sorry Egix, i believed in you until today, and even now you weren't my favored pick. I probably had to believe in myself more, but you had to go before lylo. See you again in another game, it's been a pleasure playing with you, even if this wasn't by best performance.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3132 (isolation #468) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:48 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 3131, Egix96 wrote:
In post 3130, Farkran wrote:Sorry Egix, i believed in you until today, and even now you weren't my favored pick. I probably had to believe in myself more, but you had to go before lylo. See you again in another game, it's been a pleasure playing with you, even if this wasn't by best performance.
:good:

Remember, Flubb goes next. I don't want him to be the one that got away because you guys didn't lynch him when you had the chance.
Agreed.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3139 (isolation #469) » Wed Dec 18, 2019 10:46 am

Post by Farkran »

I had a feeling that scum killed Menalque in an attempt to prevent me to confirm my neighborizer claim - i mean, if yesterday i told you guys that i neighborized the dead guy, i would have been powerlynched faster than lightspeed.

But i neighborized bob, he confirmed it - and now they still killed Amrun, therefore allowing at least one conftown in lylo. I wonder if they hope we have bad enough reads to screw this up, lol, i respect that. This looks like a scum!PP play though. Yeah, i'm not giving up my tunnel, i know, i don't care, i think we will win even if i am wrong on PP.

By the way i'm in autosolve now, i'm never voting SS or bob so VOTE: flubber

I have nothing to add, don't care about wifom either. I said we had 2 scum in {rabid, flubber, PP} and the one time i deviated from that we mislynched town. I'm not making that mistake again.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3147 (isolation #470) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:21 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 3145, Something_Smart wrote:Ty.

Can you guys talk me through why you don't think bob is scum? All three of you, really.
1. Vote history. Bob dodged garmr, lynched sheeps, dodged titus, dodged egix. Checking his progression and vote history i think that scum!bob wouldn't dodge egix, and wouldn't scumread PP at this point in time. He has been focusing on flubber ever since sheeps was lynched. It only takes a quick skim of his ISO to verify this.

2. Tone, content/posts ratio, interactions with scum. Ever since d1 he has been questioning both sheeps and rabid profusely.

3. NKA. Scum!bob doesn't kill menalque before Amrun, he either does them in reverse order or kills you (SS) instead. Scum!bob has no interest in killing Menalque.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3175 (isolation #471) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:32 am

Post by Farkran »

Makes sense that SS white knighted flubber since d3 and tried to push me after my claim if this is true. SS can just confirm or deny, but flubber hardly claims that if it isn't true.

By the way @SS, can you explain to me why you waited to out this today, if flubber is telling the truth? You're in autowin mode now that amrun died, what's the purpose of not revealing that flubber is a mason? Flubber, you too, what were you thinking?

UNVOTE: until further notice. SS needs to speak up first. If anyone is quickhammered and scum kills SS this game instantly enters the annals of the dumbest town ever. And i was just about to regain confidence about it.

Outside game note: nice toxicity there flubber, but i'm way beyond giving up on that after seeing PP and titus in the earlier days, i don't even care anymore.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3183 (isolation #472) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:54 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 3178, Flubbernugget wrote:The hope was on the outside chance we arent in auto that 3p lylo would be me,ss,final scum
Uhm, that makes sense and explains why you would play as scummy as you possibly could.

By the way, the third scum is most likely another PR. Rolecop would fit this setup more than roleblocker, but both would make sense with this many town PRs. That would also explain why rabid neighborized no one - the other scum PR must have been more useful to them than the neighborizing ability, so they sent rabid for the kills. However, this only explains nights after sheeps died - why didn't they neighborize n1 if they had a goon available? That's a question that will probably remain unanswered until postgame.

On another side note, i need to apologize to SS. I assumed you were dumb and stubborn for not believing me and my setup spec back in d3 as if it didn't make any sense to you. Your added knowledge explains a lot of things, i would never have expected a backup mason.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3184 (isolation #473) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:55 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 3181, PenguinPower wrote:But, like I said, that mix of PRs doesn't seem right and multitasking makes more sense now.
I recall someone telling me i was latching onto a setup theory when it was just recently laid out... do you know who it was?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3186 (isolation #474) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:59 am

Post by Farkran »

By the way, i neighborized Amrun last night. I softed it in my very first message of this day.

Bob was aware of my target. Bob also claimed VT in the neighborhood.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3192 (isolation #475) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:22 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 3191, PenguinPower wrote:Don’t give Fark a free pass tomorrow, but Fark/Bob is better than PP/Fark since Fark will have to explain how he was wrong and why Bob is now scum.

Let me know when you’re ready S_S.
How i was wrong on what?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3194 (isolation #476) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:25 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 3193, PenguinPower wrote:its literally in the post you quoted.
Can you give one single straight answer in this game? Why do you have to be that way?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3197 (isolation #477) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:30 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 3195, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 3191, PenguinPower wrote:how he was wrong and why Bob is now scum.
Ok, i read that line as two separate sentences.

1) How he was wrong -> wrong on what? If you are referring to #2, just let me know because - as i said - i'm reading that line as two separate sentences, not linked together.

2) How Bob is now scum -> where did i imply that bob is now scum? Out of a 50% chance i still think it's you, but bob now necessarily falls into my PoE since i have two available lynches and two people to lynch, so i don't even care who is scum anymore
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3203 (isolation #478) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:36 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 3198, PenguinPower wrote:I was speaking about tomorrow after I have been lynched as I said "...tomorrow..."
Oh. My read on bob was wrong then. I was also wrong on LUV and SS back in the early days, and now i was wrong on flubber. I was correct on garmr, sheeps and rabid though, i was strongly convinced on town!amrun (i neighborized my highest townreads, if you noticed the pattern) and only partially correct on menalque (i initially scumread him) and egix (was townreading him but wasn't confident enough).

pedit: lots of stuff that i'll be answering in the next posts
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3206 (isolation #479) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:38 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 3196, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 3162, PenguinPower wrote:Yeah...ok.

S_S, please confirm.
I confirm.
VOTE: PP

Only you and flubber can reach hammer majority, so there's no risk of quickhammer unless PP hammers himself which... doesn't make any sense as either alignment
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3210 (isolation #480) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:42 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 3199, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 3175, Farkran wrote:By the way @SS, can you explain to me why you waited to out this today, if flubber is telling the truth?
You're not 100% cleared since technically it's possible you could be multitasking so it would have been nice to have you killed tonight so we didn't have to worry about that, but it's not a huge deal. If you're scum we lost this game to the mod putting in a bullshit multitasking modifier where it made no sense to have one.
I don't know what to say other than i am not scum and not multitasking. I was also wrong on setup spec before so i'm not going to take a super-hard stance on this now, but honestly why would you put a multitasking modifier on a mafia backup neighborizer? I mean, i'd be a mafia goon until the neighborizer dies, the multitasking modifier is... meaningless. Of course i would like to die tonight, but obviously it's not gonna happen, it's the same as calling a concede for the scumteam
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3211 (isolation #481) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:44 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 3209, PenguinPower wrote:Flubber was on me smart guy.
Nope
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3213 (isolation #482) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:45 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 3157, tris wrote:
VC 5.01
Flubbernugget (2):
Farkran , bob3141
(L-1)

Not Voting:
Something_Smart, Flubbernugget, PenguinPower

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch.

Deadline:
(expired on 2019-12-30 13:20:00)
Based on this, which came after that post you quoted (and that i didn't recall)
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3215 (isolation #483) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:47 am

Post by Farkran »

I did not intend to hammer. I was basing myself on an official mod VC. I checked all posts after that, but i didn't check earlier posts.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3218 (isolation #484) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:55 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 3204, PenguinPower wrote:*sigh*

My point is you'll be in a 1v1 with a townread instead of someone you were pushing as scum the entire game.
Was this directed at me though? Because if it was... why would i care who i am up against? I have two people to lynch and i can lynch twice. It only looks like you're trying to survive when from town!PP pov you should be also thinking in terms of autowin, if you scumread bob
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3219 (isolation #485) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:57 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 3212, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 3140, Flubbernugget wrote:[v)pp[/v]

PP or bob today
Yep
I mean, why would you look back at a vote from flubber that probably no one recalls due to failed bbcode (not even the mod noticed it, lol) to make up a reverse fakehammer that makes you look like town? You shouldn't even care about it
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3222 (isolation #486) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 11:11 am

Post by Farkran »

heh, ok. That was a nice try. I suppose that you trying to shade me as a super deepwolf liar means you respect me as a scum player, so i thank you for that.

I should also take less offense from your snarkitude and assholing to me during the whole game since you are very likely the last scum. Will you let me read the scum PT? I'm fairly sure you instructed both rabid and titus to provoke me on purpose, after i lost my temper against menalque. That happened way too many times from slots that wouldn't have ANY reason to provoke me as i didn't ever play with them, nor did i address them unpolitely. Titus in particular was enormously over the lines with that hard-ignore thing. It was a nice scum move, although not very enjoyable from my side. I might consider forgiving you if you let me read the scum PT without redacting. I'm a curious guy, i like postgame stuff.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3224 (isolation #487) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 11:25 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 3223, PenguinPower wrote:Real talk: I do respect your play from what I have seen. However, I think you are overly arrogant and haven’t earned that yet.
I admit i have been quite arrogant and unpleasant in this game. I was really, really mad after menalque replaced in - even if in retrospect i was wrong just as much as he was (i was scumreading SS after all), i hated the way he pushed his reads with such strength and self-confidence when from mypov it was obvious he was wrong. I also couldn't stand your snarkitude and question-dodging ever since gamestart, but if you're scum it is now justified. You should know how unpleasant it is from a town standpoint to be treated like that, but i also know how effective it is as scum to provoke players into spouting scummy stuff in order to shade and eventually mislynch them. I did the same on Nezaualphili (probably spelled incorrectly) in my scumgame, i was very sorry for him but that's what carried me to victory back there, so i can't have any regrets. I apologized to him post-game, and i hope he has recovered.

As a consequence to that garmr lynch though, i have been foul the entire game towards anyone who supported that. I hate replacing out though, so i did my best to suck it and keep playing. When SS claimed my setup spec was "OBVIOUSLY wrong", i lost my temper again - now that makes sense too, but i couldn't possibly know. I guess the lesson i have to learn from this game is to wait until every information is revealed rather than getting mad at people who could know better than me. Won't be an easy task though.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3227 (isolation #488) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 11:40 am

Post by Farkran »

Lol, ok, sure. If i were wrong on you and bob, you deserve to laugh at me once - although i still don't think yours is the proper way to play town if that is the case.

If i am correct though, i actually had better than average reads in this game ever since i formed my pp/rabid/flubber gamesolve.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3228 (isolation #489) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 11:48 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 3170, PenguinPower wrote:VOTE: Bob
In post 3217, PenguinPower wrote:Meh - it's probably just Bob.
In post 3220, PenguinPower wrote:Right - except that S_S and Flubber aren't going to support your lynch off of setup design and I'm not 100% it's Bob. I'm like 60/40 right now because I think you've been really scummy.

I don't really care at this point, because I'm not going to have to make the decision between you two.

p-edit

Whatever. I'm done with you.
Nah lol this is panictalking
In post 3209, PenguinPower wrote:Flubber was on me smart guy.
Also there's no way in this world you would be aware of a misvote from flubber and unaware of an official mod VC unless that was also an act to look hammered and claim VT :) if you were at L-1 you would have spoken and claimed before my vote
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3233 (isolation #490) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:19 am

Post by Farkran »

Town!PP would have never:

- be worried about being lynched, because he should consider himself in autowin mode
- be aware of that flubber misvote while not noticing the mod VC
- make up an act to claim VT once i voted him, as if he had been lynched. He would either have claimed BEFORE my vote, or he wouldn't fake being hammered.

It's evident that he didn't expect flubber being a backup mason, and he panicked. All his recent posts are about being desperate for survival and looking town, whereas town!him should just say "ok, i'm fine, lynch me and bob and we win regardless" - which is also demonstrated by his vote against bob a few pages ago.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3237 (isolation #491) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 10:22 am

Post by Farkran »

You don't get to L-1 without saying anything or correcting the mod VC, not today, not while we were in a critical situation before learning about flubber.

If you are that much aware of votes on yourself that you knew about that flubber misvote, you would also be aware of the mod VC or at the very least warn other players that you thought you were at L-1.

Feigning hammered after i voted you has only one possible motivation: a scum act to claim VT in a time where you would have no motivation to lie (after being hammered). However, there's no way you would have paid attention to flubber misvote and ignored an official VC, so you knew perfectly well you weren't hammered for real.

Yeah, i'm also waiting for SS or flubber to take a decision - i'm 100% confident PP is scum now, as long as he is lynched i don't care who is the other
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3246 (isolation #492) » Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:38 am

Post by Farkran »

It's been more than 4 days without any development, i know that we are close to the holidays but can we get on with the game?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3248 (isolation #493) » Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:48 am

Post by Farkran »

I don't have anything to add, i'm confident pp scumslipped after flubber claimed
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3250 (isolation #494) » Tue Dec 24, 2019 6:02 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 3249, PenguinPower wrote:VOTE: PenguinPower

Don’t let Farkran get a free pass tomorrow.
Nah lol you'll flip red, no way you're town
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3256 (isolation #495) » Tue Dec 24, 2019 6:35 am

Post by Farkran »

PP, if you're town, you really read me as an awesome deepwolf liar. I am flattered. I still think you should have cooperated more and produced more content, but that's just my opinion.

If this is a troll, it's a good one. I'm kinda still inclined to believe you conceded.

Pedit: more likely, this is way too much credit on my lying abilities. I was more than genuinely convinced of my traitor theory back in the days.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3267 (isolation #496) » Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:22 am

Post by Farkran »

If it's bob i wonder why he would kill amrun, knowing that i would neighborize him. Even without knowing that flubber was a mason, he knew that i was a town PR and SS was conftown.

Assuming we would lynch flubber, why would he be ok going in lylo with at least 1 conftown (or almost conftown in my case - keep in mind that nobody knew about flubber)? My tunnel against PP was strong, and we talked about it in the neighborhood, so there's that - but SS wasn't townreading him. If he was going to kill SS this night though, I guess a pp/fark/bob wouldn't be bad lylo for him, given that me and pp have been SRing one another since forever. I just don't know why he killed SS last, instead of keeping amrun around in the neighborhood.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3275 (isolation #497) » Thu Dec 26, 2019 12:20 pm

Post by Farkran »

VOTE: bob gonna make it quick
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3276 (isolation #498) » Thu Dec 26, 2019 12:22 pm

Post by Farkran »

I am town, flubber mason was a surprise. I really thought pp was scum.

I will be more talkative tomorrow, i am still at my parents'
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3293 (isolation #499) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:04 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 3292, bob3141 wrote:If flubber hadnt flipped mason. I think we would of won as i was usign teh neighbour thread to reinforce farks reads on flubber and PP.

With that neap i wasnt expecting anything near as strong as defacto 3rd mason. Maybe a weak power role but nothing to save him
I would have lynched everyone except conftown before bob, so i can attest to that. I have to say however that i can't agree with your latest kill choices @bob. You pocketed me hard and you did good, but wouldn't you think killing SS instead of amrun was the better choice?

In retrospect, flubber wouldn't have been able to confirm his claim (and because of this i think their gambit wasn't optimal, although in the end it still paid off and guaranteed us the victory so i won't complain about it). Also you wouldn't have entered lylo with 1 conftown and 1 semiconftown. Fark/amrun/{flubber or pp} lylo would have been way better than this, no? I think that would have been a slamdunk scum win
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3294 (isolation #500) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:06 am

Post by Farkran »

TLDR i think bob played an awesome daygame but a kinda lackluster nightgame.

I'm still very curious of the PTs, please don't redact anything <3
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3309 (isolation #501) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 9:31 pm

Post by Farkran »

THANK YOU DEAD CHAT

And sorry for being pocketed so hard by bob.

Will read scum pt now
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3310 (isolation #502) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 9:48 pm

Post by Farkran »

Also yeh, game was townsided and i have reads complaints about it, but i still think we would have lost to better NKs lately. That being said, the backup mason was kinda over the top, game would have been fine without it. The town as a whole made some very bad calls, interluded by good lynches d2 and d3 so it'd have been appropriate if the game could end in either faction winning rather than autosolving d5
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3311 (isolation #503) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:00 pm

Post by Farkran »

Finished reading all PTs

The paranoia is real in the mason PT lol. Thanks SS.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”