Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #18 (isolation #0) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:11 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: doubting thomas
Hello again.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #63 (isolation #1) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:36 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I generally use pfp for profile pic offsite, here it’s all avatar/avi
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #68 (isolation #2) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:45 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

You could make a religion out of -no don’t
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #73 (isolation #3) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:03 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 70, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 63, Gamma Emerald wrote:I generally use pfp for profile pic offsite, here it’s all avatar/avi
Because we're all old here :shifty:
I’m the “oldest” 20 year old you’ll ever meet
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #214 (isolation #4) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 107, Guillotina wrote:
In post 27, JohnnyFarrar wrote:
In post 22, Guillotina wrote:Hi guys. First game here. :)

VOTE: DoubtingThomas

Sup dude!
Have you played before? Do you have any questions before I forget you're a newbie and just treat you like a peer?
I've played and hosted games before but not for long. I've been playing since May this year so... compared to players with decades of experience, I'm a newbie still.
I don’t think any one can have decades of experience
This site is still <20 years old
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #249 (isolation #5) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:17 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 123, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 22, Guillotina wrote:Hi guys. First game here. :)

VOTE: DoubtingThomas

Sup dude!
oh lol how did you come here
Y r u ignoring me
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #250 (isolation #6) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:19 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Oh you just responded out of order. We played in the Merchant’s Daughter game, we were scum together

Tbh that delayed response has me like :S
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #251 (isolation #7) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:21 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 135, Chaos Triforce wrote:Hello. Excuse me. We made it a secret hydra. Guessing is kind of rude in this context as normally if they are secret, they had reason to do that and wish for that to stay the same. We do not tolerate guesses and its really annoying. I dont want to hear anymore of this guessing. I'm the only revealed member and that's all you're allowed to speculate.
One of these heads is whoever Cobra Kai is, I’m calling it.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #252 (isolation #8) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:24 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 147, Guillotina wrote:Actually no. Think about it. An experienced player who is a newbie to the site they are playing, is an experienced player's nightmare at the site they are a regular on.

It makes me unpredictable and scum want as much control of the room as possible, so unpredictability is something they want to avoid. This is why newbies always die first and this is why your push on me is a tiny bit suspicious.
This take is pretty valid; it’s also why replacements tend to get killed when other options aren’t very compelling.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #254 (isolation #9) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:26 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 158, Chaos Triforce wrote:
In post 155, chkflip wrote:VOTE: Chaos Triforce

GuEsSiNg WhO tHe SeCrEtS aRe UpSeT mE

Fucking die, thanks. More at 11.
This replacement makes my job harder considering he is um ... p scummy regardless of alignment :/

-Norbearthescumhuntinggod
lololol this response looks bad
It’s like a cocktail of discrediting, shading, and mixed messaging
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #255 (isolation #10) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:29 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 174, Guillotina wrote:Then i dont believe you.
The fact you even started to take the bait on that bothers me
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #256 (isolation #11) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:32 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 192, PlusJOYED wrote:guillotine feels like they are taking too much risk by being so straight man to be scum

Noraa hasn't scumread me yet so that's a red flag
Nah that sort of serious nature is probably >rand scum.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #257 (isolation #12) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:35 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: Guillotina
Between taking a joke a bit too seriously and having a pretty hard LAMIST tone I’m okay with this going aorn
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #280 (isolation #13) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:40 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 260, Guillotina wrote:This sounds like you tried hard to find a reason to find me scum, cast a ridiculous vote on me and see if it gains momentum. This gets you lynched where i come from.
You really think you SCARE me? I eat players like you for breakfast. And I don’t think I had to “try hard” to find those reasons. The joke thing is self-evident and as for why it’s scummy, scum don’t really have the mental bandwidth to be figuring out what is and isn’t a joke effectively, they’re to busy trying to deceive everyone to allocate that brainpower. It’s not exactly scientific but it’s what I’ve discerned over time. And your LAMIST behavior comes from stuff like where it seems a little theatrical to be making that sort of commentary, to the point I find it likely that it is actively staged. The desire to project a townie mindset seems a little TOO strong imo.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #308 (isolation #14) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 5:46 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 282, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 250, Gamma Emerald wrote:Oh you just responded out of order. We played in the Merchant’s Daughter game, we were scum together

Tbh that delayed response has me like :S
wait btw did we win? wasnt Nancy Drew there
yeah we won
In post 286, Guillotina wrote: Interesting choice of words. “I eat players like you for breakfast” in a game where scum are the cannibals. I know that remark is NAI but it was so funny! Lol.
Disregarding the rest of the post rn because it’s probably weaksauce nonsense, why call this out if you don’t feel it’s alignment indicative at all? If I’m trying to legitimately send a message with that, it places me in a small set of players where if I’m town, it would be advised to not call such a thing out. I wasn’t exactly subtle about it, but you felt compelled to call it out for no constructive purpose. If you are town all you are doing is sounding like a smug smartass by calling something out like this. All you’re doing in that case is signaling that you’re desperate for validation of your intelligence. Which kinda lines up with the attitude you’ve already put out.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #310 (isolation #15) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 5:50 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Yeah the entire point-by-point response was just twisting everything I said until you could reasonably turn it against me. No thanks, not dignifying that with a proper breakdown.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #311 (isolation #16) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 5:53 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 306, Guillotina wrote:This site is getting on my nerves, i had collected posts in a multiquote for questions and comments i wanted to post and they are gone.
Do Q+ vanish when you go to the next page? It does not save?
Yeah. Also if you’re on mobile and you quote something but change your mind about responding to it, double-check that it isn’t still Q+ed because a lot of the time I have accidentally quoted things at the start of posts when I’m not mindful of that.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #316 (isolation #17) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 6:18 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 313, Guillotina wrote:
In post 310, Gamma Emerald wrote:Yeah the entire point-by-point response was just twisting everything I said until you could reasonably turn it against me. No thanks, not dignifying that with a proper breakdown.
It was not my intention to twist and turn it against you. It's a habit. I'm a psychologist.
That may be so, but you seemed intent to take anything I said the opposite to what I meant if it served to debase my statement. That seems less like proper psychology and more like a self-serving implementation of it.

But setting that aside, it seems you are being genuine here. As such, I’ll let the push go, but I’ll also state I still don’t really rate you. It’s easy to talk a big game, but without proper evidence I can’t tell how well you fit into those big shoes you’re trying to fill.
UNVOTE:

VOTE: Chaos Triforce
Idk if I had been clear on this yet, but I feel like they generally haven’t been impressive, and Noraa in particular seems a bit off I think? To put a pinpoint on one of my issues, I feel like they’re a bit overly defensive about everything.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #359 (isolation #18) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:46 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 320, Chaos Triforce wrote:
In post 316, Gamma Emerald wrote:Idk if I had been clear on this yet, but I feel like they generally haven’t been impressive, and Noraa in particular seems a bit off I think? To put a pinpoint on one of my issues, I feel like they’re a bit overly defensive about everything.
You're probs scum for this post specifically.
1) if I remember correctly, we are a big wagon which is great reason for scum to jump on just by itself
2) you've played with me in legit like 5 games and ik very well that you know defensiveness is a character trait
3) you literally haven't mentioned us a single time up until this vote

solid SR right here. very solid.

-nornor
1 may or may not be true, but regardless of whether it is it's useless to argue about. 2 I think you're exhibiting a bit of a similar defensiveness to your scumgame I've seen from you before. Not a hard read but worth pushing rn imo. 3 is just not true because I mentioned you in a way that led to me thinking you were overly defensive in the first place. Nice gaslighting attempt but it didn't work.
In post 322, Guillotina wrote:
In post 316, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 313, Guillotina wrote:
In post 310, Gamma Emerald wrote:Yeah the entire point-by-point response was just twisting everything I said until you could reasonably turn it against me. No thanks, not dignifying that with a proper breakdown.
It was not my intention to twist and turn it against you. It's a habit. I'm a psychologist.
That may be so, but you seemed intent to take anything I said the opposite to what I meant if it served to debase my statement. That seems less like proper psychology and more like a self-serving implementation of it.

But setting that aside, it seems you are being genuine here. As such, I’ll let the push go, but I’ll also state I still don’t really rate you. It’s easy to talk a big game, but without proper evidence I can’t tell how well you fit into those big shoes you’re trying to fill.
UNVOTE:

VOTE: Chaos Triforce
Idk if I had been clear on this yet, but I feel like they generally haven’t been impressive, and Noraa in particular seems a bit off I think? To put a pinpoint on one of my issues, I feel like they’re a bit overly defensive about everything.
Nobody can really rate me. I'm unique, unorthodox in my approach and i can change my meta in every game, so judging me based on meta from past games would be pointless too.

This is why i also suspect DoubtingThomas, because he says that based on games he's played with me he thinks I'm town, but he knows i change meta effortlessly in every game and i manipulate meta after the game ends too. He knows this and I know DoubtingThomas can do this as well.
So his willingness to town read me based on meta makes me put him in the null list because ke knows better. He suspects 2 out of 4 people i suspect too, that is why i don't put him in my PoE list yet.

That said, im willing to work with a null read to catch these damn cannibals whim im sure are drooling over the sight of my flesh.
This is fair, though I feel like players who talk a big game about changing their meta tend to have undertones to their play that savvy players can figure out, which I know I've done with one person in the past. Also, "rating" someone is essentially acknowledging their capabilities or accomplishments. By saying I don't rate you, I'm saying I don't have enough evidence of your skill to take your word on it. Though tbh I might be misusing the word.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #361 (isolation #19) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:49 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 331, chkflip wrote:
In post 317, Chaos Triforce wrote:
In post 299, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 294, chkflip wrote:YO SUPERBOWL DID YOU RAND SCUM WITHOUT ME!?
You’ll know if you’re dead by tomorrow :lol:
I see this specifically coming from scum more than town.

-norbear
Scuuuuuuuuuuuum shaaaaaaaaaaaade

Bowl is undoubtedly town.
Yeeeaaah I'm gonna need you to back that one up. Though I also would like better explanation of why the people SRing superbowl are doing so too.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #363 (isolation #20) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:51 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

(btw can I just say I love that the image in the OP is from xkcd)
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #372 (isolation #21) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:00 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

town: tay, guillo,
weak town: chk, johnny, pj
bleh idk: superb, ari, dt
actually idk: sirius, poblong
scum: chaos
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #374 (isolation #22) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:01 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 367, superbowl9 wrote:I feel like im in a newbie
why
In post 369, superbowl9 wrote:Watch out for ari this game tho plus don’t just shove that in town
agree, was in another game with him where he was town recently enough and I think his vibe here is different
he feels a bit tepid this game, is the best way to put it
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #389 (isolation #23) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:27 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 376, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 374, Gamma Emerald wrote:
why
In post 369, superbowl9 wrote:Watch out for ari this game tho plus don’t just shove that in town
agree, was in another game with him where he was town recently enough and I think his vibe here is different
You’ve been acting like bad play isn’t bad this game which is really confusing and pinging me a little? I feel like you should know bad play w/ your flair and join date. Haven’t called it out cause I want you to get to D2 at least this time ToT
My flair? also what "bad play" have you seen thus far?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #391 (isolation #24) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:29 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 387, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 374, Gamma Emerald wrote:
why
is ari plusjoyed?
no???? why
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #393 (isolation #25) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:36 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

welp the team certainly isn't ari+dt
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #396 (isolation #26) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:45 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

that sort of question was level 0 readable
if y'all were the scumteam that question never needs to be asked

PEdit: not like absolute crap but I think you weren't playing well in it. We got into a bit of a shitfight that probably didn't need to happen iirc.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #401 (isolation #27) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:50 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

in addition scumteam has daytalk so you could probably ask there (and that probably also discredits the possibility of a dt+pj team)
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #415 (isolation #28) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:03 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I'm gonna guess it's PJ based on posts regarding him from you? I also don't think Ari's been active enough you'd feel the need to make him feel comfortable.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #426 (isolation #29) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:14 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 421, DoubtingThomas wrote:gamma what are your thoughts on this. seriously. this guy admits that he hasn't read bulk of my posts while giving an initial scum read on me for not liking my posts. and then now double downs on voting me even though my thought here is very transparent and easily followable for towns. take a stance.
It's dumb but PJ doesn't strike me as the pinnacle of intellectual play. It doesn't seem like what I've seen of him so far either, though.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #430 (isolation #30) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:17 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I'm saying what PJ is doing is dumb
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #443 (isolation #31) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:08 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I think DT genuinely believes the point they are making. I’ll pencil them in as town.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #445 (isolation #32) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:15 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Yes. Posting it again with adjustment:
In post 372, Gamma Emerald wrote:town: tay, guillo, dt
bleh idk: superb, ari
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #451 (isolation #33) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:26 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 448, Guillotina wrote:
In post 445, Gamma Emerald wrote:Yes. Posting it again with adjustment:
In post 372, Gamma Emerald wrote:town: tay, guillo, dt
bleh idk: superb, ari
Thank you Gamma.

Why do you town read Taylor? If you already explained it, I missed it, sorry.
She reads as unfettered rn. It doesn’t seem like anything is holding her back from just being herself. I feel like when she is scum she lets that warp her play in certain ways, but that could be just based on the circumstances I’ve seen so far.

@Tay the thing we discussed is more for you to get in tune with how I think on a base level. Being able to read me doesn’t mean that wouldn’t be a good thing to still do.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #455 (isolation #34) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:50 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Yeah I don’t really operate in a way that gels well with towncores
I tend to try to push my reads regardless of what the consensus thinks, which is probably often a point both for and against me at times

As for the PJ read, I think he’s operating mostly to what I’ve seen of him, which isn’t great play but it’s earnest play. I think how he’s handling the “lying” thing makes sense with how he’s handled a previous situation like it, and just in general I think not instantly reconsidering there might be a more town-like than scum-like behavior for most people overall (I wouldn’t hold myself to that bar because I tend to be a little more self-critical than most, which leads to me catching those bias more effectively)
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #495 (isolation #35) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:11 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 483, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 481, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 479, DoubtingThomas wrote:it's noted that tayl0r swift is too good for me and won't even read my posts.
im not singling you out. i skimmed the thread but ughhh it was such a slog
Wanna elim in DT/Guillotine with me so we dont have to read this anymore
This is starting to run into trash take territory. Is there a legitimate reason what DT and guillo are doing is scummy? I don’t feel like what they’re doing is exceptionally policy worthy, otherwise.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #496 (isolation #36) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:12 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Also I’m on the fence here but I don’t really rate chk’s meta skill that highly rn
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #513 (isolation #37) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:13 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 504, Chaos Triforce wrote:
In post 394, DoubtingThomas wrote:that would be level 0 read, gamma. very disappoint.
agreed. Pretending scum buddies dont exist is very good distancing strategy and I dont think town!gamma is this .... trusting
it looks like a legit question though, and if it is legit it’s one that gets handled in a scum PT like 9times out of 10 if that’s the team.
In post 505, Chaos Triforce wrote:
In post 401, Gamma Emerald wrote:in addition scumteam has daytalk so you could probably ask there (and that probably also discredits the possibility of a dt+pj team)
another no effort read.
This one is even less likely, since literally all that needs to be done is DT just needs to ask their partner “hey does anyone call you Ari?” Again it could have not been an earnest question, but I think it was rn. Plus atp I think DT is just generally town regardless of any anti-partner slips. So it’s kind of a silly argument.
In post 506, Chaos Triforce wrote:Gamma is p obvi scum here.
Nope. You need to dig a little deeper. You and I are both the type to be wrong on our most straightforward reads but be more tuned in on our subconscious SRs, I believe.
What’s your read list like rn?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #514 (isolation #38) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:16 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 511, Chaos Triforce wrote:
In post 426, Gamma Emerald wrote:It's dumb but PJ doesn't strike me as the pinnacle of intellectual play.
Stuff like this can be quite hurtful from the receiving end. From now on, every time I see something like this that I think is absolutely unnecessary and just hurtful, I'm gonna point it out.

-bekindpeople
I’m sorry but my give-a-damn in that regard is lying in a pool of its own blood rn. I was just being blunt when I said that, but rn I actively don’t care whose feelings get hurt. This is a game, and I’m not going to be taking any shots that really transcend that philosophy, so if you really feel like I’m doing something wrong we’ll work it out postgame.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #521 (isolation #39) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:28 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

A lot of people probably assume others think like them. It’s probably one of the greater barriers to effective mafia play.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #522 (isolation #40) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:29 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 519, Chaos Triforce wrote:
In post 513, Gamma Emerald wrote:You and I are both the type to be wrong on our most straightforward reads but be more tuned in on our subconscious SRs, I believe.
What’s your read list like rn?
Then I remember that you were the one that called me scum in like ur fifth post in this game. ur scum. there's no changing my mind here.

-nornor
I accept I might be wrong, in which case I’d like to know your reads, because if there’s someone bothering you and me simultaneously that might be a good person to home in on.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #523 (isolation #41) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:30 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Also you say I can’t change your mind but I know that’s a paper-thin claim.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #529 (isolation #42) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 5:02 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

chk was flashwagoned in Noraa’s last game with him so I get where the lhf statement comes from
I think chk is just boldly willing to be wrong in a way that makes him a constant target, kinda like lhf but he has the ability to fight back if given the chance

@Noraa you’ve been SRing me for a while, the reason I’m making this move now is I think it’s the smart thing to do at this moment.
Let’s also note in both games where we were opposite alignments you either had much more pressure on you early on than I had, or you were yeeted day 1 while I only got passing suspicion. I would not advise trying to step to me in the way you are right now given that.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #531 (isolation #43) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 5:06 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Oh I’ll definitely obvtown. Question is whether you’ll live to see it.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #533 (isolation #44) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 5:15 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In 48 hours I want you to reread this exchange and tell me what you think looking back. Personal challenge.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #535 (isolation #45) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 5:51 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Im saying Noraa’s lifespan tends to be shorter than mine in practice
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #538 (isolation #46) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 6:08 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

They’re not leading the discussion imo? What makes you say that? And why is that vote worthy/scummy/some combination of the two? And what do you think threatening me accomplishes in getting me to see things your way?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #540 (isolation #47) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 6:14 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

You’re legitimately trying to push 2 of my confident TRs for a policy yeet here. I’m not happy about that in the slightest, I know you’re a much better player than that.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #547 (isolation #48) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:03 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

What are they doing that is “hurting the game health”? It honestly seems like you just want to get rid of slots you can’t manipulate.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #550 (isolation #49) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:03 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Superbowl if I’m overrating your skill off our one game together it’s quite advisable to tell me now jsyk
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #641 (isolation #50) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:42 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 562, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 547, Gamma Emerald wrote:What are they doing that is “hurting the game health”? It honestly seems like you just want to get rid of slots you can’t manipulate.
Dude are you serious? They literally wallpost about ticky-tack technicalities, focused more on proving a point than reaching an objective. They center discussion around themselves because of their (wildly undeserved) unchecked egos. Their play shows no sign of subtlety or care for sensitive information (as you yourself have pointed out) and they are OMGUS prone. It’s just typical newer player stuff. I’m kind of disappointed I have to explain any of this to you - you really think they’re helping you develop reads and that they’re taking effective actions to improve gamestate??? It feels like I’m handholding you through all this as much as I am the new people though, like do I have to explain what makes good town discussions to you? I’m more inclined to believe you’re willing to throw up easy townreads to defend those creating poor gamestate
DT I can’t really vouch for how I think he’ll get better throughout the game, but guillotina at least seems genuinely considerate and thoughtful, even if it comes out a little off. And even if DT is “hurting game health”, I think he’s done stuff that seems a bit wonky to come from scum by pressing PJ like he did. Town!Noraa actually did a similar thing in the Haunted Village game with PJ. I think PJ just naturally has that sort of inability to process his own wrongness of his logic in a meaningful way, and town tend to react by thinking he’s being disingenuous.
I’d honestly probably FoS someone who out-the-gate didn’t think such an action was worth reprimand of some sort.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #642 (isolation #51) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:49 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 567, Chaos Triforce wrote:Im a stubborn asshole. 48 hours later, I'm gonna think ur scum anyways. Nothing about that convo is gunna change my mind. Your actions in the future have the potential to do exactly that but telling me to go read something that I already read again and trying to say your perspective is better isn't gonna do anything good for you.
The idea there was to get your mind off me so you’d be able to look back later and maybe see that you’re tunneling. But it seems clear you’re not interested in any level of re-evaluation, and are in fact trying to act like your hydra is in unison on me, when you’ve not even actually talked about me amongst yourselves at all.
Tell me why I should be trusting your motives here?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #644 (isolation #52) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:56 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Like, one of the plays I made in the Haunted Village game was to bluff about not having a solid line of communication with my hydra partner. The only real truth there was the part about us having a temporary falling out that resulted in him quitting the game. It feels like you’re doing something similar by trying to act like you’re playing unilaterally when really you’ve stolen the wheel here.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #646 (isolation #53) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:00 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I also feel like that sort of command decision to act on something only one head feels is scummy probably comes from scum hydras more than town hydras.
Also that question at the bottom was legitimate. Assume I’m town for a second if you have to, and answer that to the best of your ability.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #647 (isolation #54) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:04 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 573, Guillotina wrote:3) What sensitive information is that? I say it because town is the UNINFORMED majority. WOLF SLIP??
It took reading both posts of you/superb twice but J figured out he’s talking about my “I eat players like you for breakfast” line. What I took issue with wasn’t the calling attention to it; it was doing so in a way that just looked like you wanted to be praised for seeing it. I could be some role that actually has that sort of power that would be crumbed that way, or I could be VT who took a chance to fake a crumb to throw off the scum. So while I don’t think Guillo did anything actively anti-town, I also think superb is not entirely overstepping by calling this out.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #648 (isolation #55) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:05 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Also what players am I defending that you take issue with, guillo?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #656 (isolation #56) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:31 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 624, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 537, superbowl9 wrote:If you really think guillotine and dt leading all our important discussion is not an issue gamma then Ima have to vote you
In post 538, Gamma Emerald wrote:They’re not leading the discussion imo? What makes you say that? And why is that vote worthy/scummy/some combination of the two? And what do you think threatening me accomplishes in getting me to see things your way?
In post 540, Gamma Emerald wrote:You’re legitimately trying to push 2 of my confident TRs for a policy yeet here. I’m not happy about that in the slightest, I know you’re a much better player than that.
In post 547, Gamma Emerald wrote:What are they doing that is “hurting the game health”? It honestly seems like you just want to get rid of slots you can’t manipulate.
I think Gamma has this pretty on point. It's really disgusting for him to 'threaten to vote gamma' while calling for our policy lim? what kind of town does that? "hey if you don't agree to policy limming this slot, then ima vote YOU"
:up: This.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #658 (isolation #57) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:34 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 649, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 641, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 562, superbowl9 wrote:
Dude are you serious? They literally wallpost about ticky-tack technicalities, focused more on proving a point than reaching an objective. They center discussion around themselves because of their (wildly undeserved) unchecked egos. Their play shows no sign of subtlety or care for sensitive information (as you yourself have pointed out) and they are OMGUS prone. It’s just typical newer player stuff. I’m kind of disappointed I have to explain any of this to you - you really think they’re helping you develop reads and that they’re taking effective actions to improve gamestate??? It feels like I’m handholding you through all this as much as I am the new people though, like do I have to explain what makes good town discussions to you? I’m more inclined to believe you’re willing to throw up easy townreads to defend those creating poor gamestate
DT I can’t really vouch for how I think he’ll get better throughout the game, but guillotina at least seems genuinely considerate and thoughtful, even if it comes out a little off. And even if DT is “hurting game health”, I think he’s done stuff that seems a bit wonky to come from scum by pressing PJ like he did. Town!Noraa actually did a similar thing in the Haunted Village game with PJ. I think PJ just naturally has that sort of inability to process his own wrongness of his logic in a meaningful way, and town tend to react by thinking he’s being disingenuous.
I’d honestly probably FoS someone who out-the-gate didn’t think such an action was worth reprimand of some sort.
You can be a nice guy and run a game into the ground at the same time. I don’t always elim the person who I think is most likely to be scum. I elim the person who provides the greatest marginal utility by dying. I believe at this moment that guillotine or DT’s scum chances + the benefit of removing a bunch of distraction posts gives me more of a chance of winning the game than taking a chance on someone like you who I scumlean.

So to say “well yeah but what have they done that’s scummy???” doesn’t really give me pause because it doesnt address why I’m actually pushing this.
There’s a vig in the game. Leave the game health management to him/her/etc. But DT definitely has point that trying to aggress me when I don’t give you what you want is a terrible look.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #659 (isolation #58) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:36 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

And I feel like their posting isn’t as bad as you try to put it. Sure guillo’s 651 looks like a bunch of confbiased overeager theorycrafting garbage, but it also seems like a real take at least.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #660 (isolation #59) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:38 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Although it seems guillo completely backtracked on the “Gamma is actually town because he chose to agress me” thing. What the heck’s up with that shit?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #668 (isolation #60) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:52 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 663, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 659, Gamma Emerald wrote:And I feel like their posting isn’t as bad as you try to put it. Sure guillo’s 651 looks like a bunch of confbiased overeager theorycrafting garbage, but it also seems like a real take at least.
This is EXACTLY what I’m talking about. It’s an overton window shift, we’re now having a discsussion about whether or not what Guillo said is really THAT bad or not. I’m saying can we ditch this and have more productive conversations?
Ok sure! Who’s ACTUALLY scum to you rn, and why?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #669 (isolation #61) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:53 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Also Noraa I suggest you BACK THE FUCK OFF before I uncap a bottle of rage in this thread.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #670 (isolation #62) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:54 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 665, Chaos Triforce wrote:I'm tunneled but I believe my tunnel is correct. People, talk to me about gamma. Those catfights from earlier are hard to read into.

-nornor
Fucking eat shit lol
This is why protracted 1v1s are stupid lmao
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #671 (isolation #63) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:56 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

(I’m legitimately not in a remotely good state mentally so don’t take anything I say too personally)
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #672 (isolation #64) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:57 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

(Though if Noraa is a good little scholar she should be well aware of the details there)
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #676 (isolation #65) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:00 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: superbowl9
Let’s see what happens.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #681 (isolation #66) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:08 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I’m not a normal player and I’m certainly not in my right mind rn. Don’t even fucking BEGIN to tell me what I can and can’t do as town. I am a billowing cloud of anger and hatred rn and anyone who fucks with me will PAY.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #708 (isolation #67) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:47 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

BM I highly suggest you read the thread before Town blocking

Also @catboi tbh I think Johnny is approaching me in a pretty sensible way for the view he is expressing. My only games with him have been Town games so if he thinks I look different that would look sus on me. I won’t call it a Town move yet but it’s certainly the proper move if he is town.
I like you asking that sort of question though. You can go into the weak townreads tier
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #719 (isolation #68) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:13 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Not impressed by what seems to be Johnny stirring the pot
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #724 (isolation #69) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:22 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

So your townread on me was never genuine. The entire townread on you that I had was based on you actually genuinely reconsidering me, so to find that reconsideration was staged outside you even deeper in the red than when you were initially pinging me.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #731 (isolation #70) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:38 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

@superb I still townread DT but I am willing to lim guillo now
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #735 (isolation #71) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:57 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Pretty shitty pocket if the minute you rip out the Hoover Flag the person falls out
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #744 (isolation #72) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:11 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 739, Guillotina wrote:
In post 724, Gamma Emerald wrote:So your townread on me was never genuine. The entire townread on you that I had was based on you actually genuinely reconsidering me, so to find that reconsideration was staged outside you even deeper in the red than when you were initially pinging me.
So you townread me because i said i town read you, so all the towns that dont townread you will get eliminated? That's not how this works. ;)
:igmeou:
The reason you townread me actually sounded like a real reason, so I thought you were being genuine. Now that I know it’s bait, it comes off as an excessively marinated wad of crap, which I think is scummy. If you just wanted to bait scum you probably just give a vaguely passable reason, but you tried to make me believe it. That’s sus.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #745 (isolation #73) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:14 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 741, catboi wrote:The whole 'case' against Gamma from Guillotina is hot-air nonsense that mostly assumes gamma being scum as a prior then assembles "evidence" working off the idea of him being scum in the first place when he's been fairly studiously scumhunting for most of the day. Does guillo-scum bother with such an elaborate setup, though? I have doubts.
Based on the presumed intent, I think complex behavior is more scum indicating than something basic. His aim was to corner me in order to make me be unable to push him effectively. That’s not okay on ANY level.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #748 (isolation #74) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:30 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 747, JohnnyFarrar wrote:prolly Taylor she's like present and actively keeping up
lolwut
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #750 (isolation #75) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:41 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Here’s the breakdown of why what guillotina did is a dirty scummy move.

Guillo claims he wanted to “pocket” me, but I think the key motive of the play comes out at the turnabout. By getting me to invest in a townread on him, I now can’t properly respond to the scum mines Spd the play without getting some dirt on me. He essentially wanted to make himself harder to eliminate by discrediting my voice if I tried to speak against him again. It’s dirty as fuck and and honestly needs to die.

Let’s toss this dirty cheat to the hounds.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #758 (isolation #76) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 2:12 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 753, Guillotina wrote:
In post 750, Gamma Emerald wrote:Here’s the breakdown of why what guillotina did is a dirty scummy move.

Guillo claims he wanted to “pocket” me, but I think the key motive of the play comes out at the turnabout. By getting me to invest in a townread on him, I now can’t properly respond to the scum mines Spd the play without getting some dirt on me. He essentially wanted to make himself harder to eliminate by discrediting my voice if I tried to speak against him again. It’s dirty as fuck and and honestly needs to die.

Let’s toss this dirty cheat to the hounds.
Please, im townread here more than you ever will be. When i die however and i flip town you will be the next elimination, you and superbowl. But i promise you, i won't get lynched in this game. Ever.
I thought you weren’t interested in ego-dick measuring contests? :wink:
In post 756, Chaos Triforce wrote:Heads up that one of the anonymous heads has decided to rep out. We'll continue to use this hydra for anonymity tho.

-nornor
You know I never realized until this post the exact rules on using hydras when one heads replaces out. I do have a hydra or two I might want to use as pseudo-alts, maybe I can dust them off?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #760 (isolation #77) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 2:38 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Well I’m definitely not getting yeeted either.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #762 (isolation #78) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:11 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Does that count games you modded?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #764 (isolation #79) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:40 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I’ve been on this site four years not accounting for breaks. I wouldn’t call myself the best but I’m not going to be beaten down here.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #770 (isolation #80) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 5:09 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 767, Guillotina wrote:
In post 760, Gamma Emerald wrote:Well I’m definitely not getting yeeted either.
Who is getting yeeted then? Whom of your scum reads (if any) will you compromise to yeet that are not in my town list?
I still think superb is scummy, though if either of you flip scum I’ll reconsider my read on the other. Chaos I’d love to just tune out for a while but Noraa is making that a challenge, but you have them as a town lean (which btw why are your townreads marked explicitly as leans? What’s the confidence on each of those reads?). Going into your null list (since your scum pool is already drained), I’m open to Ari and pob long potentially, but I’m not open to chk or DT.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #771 (isolation #81) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 5:38 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 694, Chaos Triforce wrote:Think about it like this. If a medium sized mouse was roaming around mouseville and every mouse was small, medium, or large, dude would be chillin with the homies and when he chillin, you can catch some lies easier. Now change a scenario, the mouse is with a cat. The mouse aint gonna chill at all and now its harder to catch some lies.
Ur the cat.
He's the mouse.
Hard to read people when they are intimidated cuz they always come off as scummier.
So something struck me as ironic about this, and it just clicked. It’s funny you say this when you yourself tend to jump at shadows, thinking mice are cats.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #773 (isolation #82) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 5:43 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

That wasn’t the intent
I was just saying your own philosophy kinda falls apart on yourself.

Now please leave me the fuck alone because having to deal with you calling me scum every fucking post is getting hella old. I acknowledge I initiated this interaction but it was the result of a bit of mental backwash involving an ongoing game.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #775 (isolation #83) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 5:46 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

(mental backwash, durr du durr)
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #780 (isolation #84) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:30 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Tbh it seems like no one that isn’t superb is interested in voting guillo but I’ll fact check myself on that real quick. If I’m right I’ll switch my vote back.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #781 (isolation #85) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:35 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Only person I’ve seen even vaguely support that idea seems to be Tay, so guess I’ll
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #894 (isolation #86) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:34 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 782, Guillotina wrote:Gamma Emerald, what is your read on DoubtingThomas? Why?
I think DT is town because his dealing with PJ feels like he is genuine about what he’s saying
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #897 (isolation #87) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:38 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I haven’t seen DT put his ego out into the thread like a bronzed horse turd, so that’s why I haven’t reacted will the same distaste towards him as towards you. Plus I HAVE played with him before, so I know him better than I know you. Inb4 some idiotic remark about “you posing a threat to me since I don’t know you”. I know DT as someone with a bit of a bitter temperament. Setting him off is something I think is bad for the game and myself. Obviously some people didn’t realize that and are now trying to act like DT is the one solely at fault.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #900 (isolation #88) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:45 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Noraa, if you want to engage me atp, I reeeeaally suggest you take a good hard look at me again. Ground zero just got declassified, pal.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #904 (isolation #89) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:48 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 791, Guillotina wrote:bad scummy town.
I thought this was just rhetoric when you said it before but apparently you mean it. You seem to lean into this Slayer’s Gambit style of play. Do you not realize how much of a disadvantage socially leaning into this sort of personality puts you? I myself played similarly once and while I probably didn’t get yeeted a lot I also had a hard time making people trust the things I was saying.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #909 (isolation #90) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:54 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 812, Guillotina wrote:I do have a low tolerance for coasting scum players too but pob long has not done anything to make me think he is either alignment. I'd rather wait to see if he gets substituted by someone who actually wanna play the game because that slot could be a town PR you know?

That said, i'd yeet him out of self preservation.
I don’t really have something like this on pob long, but wrt Ari I feel like he’s had a different vibe to my last game with him where he was quiet town, so essentially I’m more willing to yeet Ari over pob long if it comes down to those two.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #910 (isolation #91) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:55 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

BM/DT what are you two talking about rn?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #913 (isolation #92) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:56 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 820, Battle Mage wrote:Honest Thomas:

Spoiler:
In post 323, DoubtingThomas wrote:the ongoing one I
honestly
barely read anyone
In post 470, DoubtingThomas wrote: I
honestly
haven't been able to do anything besides defending myself from getting scum read
In post 211, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 204, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 153, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 150, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 144, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 128, DoubtingThomas wrote:5 pages of no real substance though isn't great
Why is it that this post happens every RVS ever played?? Why do people think they see no content (there is AI content in these pages so idek what ur on in the first place), then instead of generating content just complain about it and dip??? I never understand it
also probably because this site's meta for sod1 sucks? lol
So your approach to D1 is “sit back and let others do the work for me”. Good to know
how does this even make sense? i dont think you are understanding stuff correctly here or you arent communicating to me correctly
besides the fact that it's not true
In post 486, DoubtingThomas wrote: I really haven't read much,
tbh
. I really planned on trying to stay out of the thread
In post 148, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 89, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Snoooooooore

@guillotine where you played before did you scumread people who posted four pages of nothing?
I was responding to this post,
tbh
In post 213, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 148, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 89, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Snoooooooore

@guillotine where you played before did you scumread people who posted four pages of nothing?
I was responding to this post, tbh
I don't believe your push on me is real,
tbh
Maybe that’s how he is, his name is DOUBTINGThomas after all? But that is a good thing to call out still.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #914 (isolation #93) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:57 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Pipe down, scum.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #920 (isolation #94) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 11:03 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 915, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 897, Gamma Emerald wrote:I haven’t seen DT put his ego out into the thread like a bronzed horse turd
WHAT??? Are we reading the same posts??
I might have overlooked something idk. DT does seem to post bricks of text. But guillo’s at least was blatantly obvious to the point it couldn’t be missed. If going with the pre-established metaphor, DT is basically showing you around his place and has the bronzed turd sitting on a cluttered shelf. It’s there, just not as apparent.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #922 (isolation #95) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 11:05 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 845, DoubtingThomas wrote:someone else besides superb (cuz i am not talking to them anymore) point to any real scum reads that superb has had? he's called for me and guillo's policy lim and then now a 'compromise' on pob long? lol why is this town again?
Yeah superb actually sorted in my last game with him and did at least okay at it. That’s why I asked if I am overrating his skill earlier.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #936 (isolation #96) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 11:12 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

BRUH
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #956 (isolation #97) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 11:50 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 854, DoubtingThomas wrote:frankly, when the game has made a consensus elim pool like we did here with guillo-superb-chaos, it's very anti town for a newly subbed in person to try to add additional confusion and instead of elaborating on the consensus choice to try to start everything all over again and derail the thread by pushing low posting slots that people weren't talking about in 33/33 pages of the game thread like you've done. that's almost exclusively what scums do.

even if you were correct on pob long coasting, it gives us more information to elim out of the consensus so there are more associations to go off of. killing pob long after what we've all discussed is about others gives us 0 info even if pob long was indeed a low effort wolf. and there's no guarantee in that either, of course.

we are not yeeting pob long today
The entire boon of replacement players lies in them threshing the existing sands of the game for hidden gems of insight left undiscovered or dismissed. You would have them not seek such treasures?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #964 (isolation #98) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:25 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 860, Chaos Triforce wrote:
In post 854, DoubtingThomas wrote:guillo-superb-chaos
if this was truly the "consensus", a new guy shouldn't be able to make any waves. The fact that the new guy can just means that its not consensus.

-norbear
Good post tbh
Noraa, if you are town I’d love for you to make that more apparent. Most of the thoughts you’ve expressed have seemed pretty good, it’s just your take on me that bothers me, and the fact you are so loud about it is why my feelings on you lean negative.
This is me officially extending the olive branch. Let’s work together to solve this game.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #965 (isolation #99) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:28 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 872, Battle Mage wrote:On Superbowl, probably lean town, he feels similar to our last game together where we were masons.
He literally feels completely different to that game imo. What is similar to you??
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #968 (isolation #100) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:31 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 879, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 870, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 848, Battle Mage wrote:and no, I'm not necessarily going to kill him, just put some pressure on.
this is not someone you were voting thinking you are considering 'every one'

it reads more like a scum slot subbed in who wants to stir the pot. and for you to come to the conclusion that i am scummy for apparently no reason is very noted too.
"very noted"? oh wow, nice added emphasis :lol: your emotiveness is one thing which gives you away, as well as the continual appeals to honesty (which is a good indicator for newb-scum).
Okay yeah I think I’ve had enough of the inflated confidence from you, on a universal level. Stop being a condescending loony and actually read things with genuine intent to solve, not trying to pick it apart like raw cotton.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #979 (isolation #101) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:49 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 972, Battle Mage wrote:Gamma, are you a hydra? I can't believe these 2 posts came from the same guy

I know you said earlier you didn't wanna say anything to Doubting Thomas as you didn't want to upset him or whatever, but that doesn't mean it's open season to be a jerk to me. Knock it off.
I am a very mercurial person, so I come off as having multiple personalities sometimes maybe. I wasn’t trying to be rude, but it seems every game I’ve played with you you’ve gotten cocksure, and every time regardless of my alignment it’s alienated me towards you. I think if you dialed it down you’d make a better impression on me.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #980 (isolation #102) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:51 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 978, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 965, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 872, Battle Mage wrote:On Superbowl, probably lean town, he feels similar to our last game together where we were masons.
He literally feels completely different to that game imo. What is similar to you??
*shrug* do you actually want an explanation, or will you just accuse me of having an inflated ego for disagreeing with you? :roll:
I said that towards you because you were basically posting like DT was confirmed scum. I won’t have the same reaction with you explaining your townread guaranteed.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #981 (isolation #103) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:51 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Also I’m impressed DT is currently out posting the hydra with certified spamlord Noraa
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #986 (isolation #104) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:03 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 891, DoubtingThomas wrote:fucking boomers are always living in their own world. treat others like shit, and when they get a slap back it's the other's fault? mmmmmm yes
Spoiler:
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #987 (isolation #105) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:05 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Tbh DT comes off as a similar person to ABR. Abrasive, but not deliberately, he just doesn’t filter himself.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #989 (isolation #106) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:07 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 931, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 922, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 845, DoubtingThomas wrote:someone else besides superb (cuz i am not talking to them anymore) point to any real scum reads that superb has had? he's called for me and guillo's policy lim and then now a 'compromise' on pob long? lol why is this town again?
Yeah superb actually sorted in my last game with him and did at least okay at it. That’s why I asked if I am overrating his skill earlier.
Kind of hard to sort when all our interactions are lead by the 3 stooges
Rise above it. That’s what I try to do.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #990 (isolation #107) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:09 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 933, superbowl9 wrote:BM I would hop on DT with you but it seems like they are widely townread there so I think wagoning is somewhat futile. Guillo is more likely to pick up steam from my perspective
My BRUH from before was to this
I literally combed Guillo mentions and found outside 3 people Guillo was not in anyone’s lim pool. This feels pretty silly, maybe superb’s scum PT turned into a bit of an echo chamber? :giggle:
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #994 (isolation #108) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:14 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 966, DoubtingThomas wrote:as for noraa, there was one post where she based an entire read on my slot that was hyperfocused on my treatment of her. like those hyperfocused stuff which has an inherent implication of assuming their slot is town and working on solving other people on that presumption is town indicative. it's quite difficult to do that as scum. it's hard to explain so y'all might not understand what i am trying to say but
Yeah Noraa has an OMGUSsy style (not saying she literally OMGUSes all the time) which is why I’m trying to solicit a new line of interaction rn, since I might just be reacting to her OMGUSsy nature with my own OMGUSsy style of response.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #995 (isolation #109) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:14 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 992, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 987, Gamma Emerald wrote:Tbh DT comes off as a similar person to ABR. Abrasive, but not deliberately, he just doesn’t filter himself.
yes you wouldn't be first to say this. before when my style was even more raw, I've heard people compare me to 'abrasive' players. like radiant cowbells for one.

who is ABR?
Albert B Rampage
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #996 (isolation #110) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:15 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 971, Guillotina wrote:Ok, look, one thing is attacking the play and lie about me and all the stuff that your red faction is supposed to do, because it is part of the bubble. Another one is disrespecting me the way you did there.
Idk if disrespect was the intent there. He just seems to think of our triad as a scumblock of sorts.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #997 (isolation #111) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:17 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 975, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 962, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 958, catboi wrote:Not really easy to explain. My feeling is, may be loud, annoying, distracting, but that doesn't necessarily add up to scummy, even if his case is bad I don't think it's a rabbit hole scum goes down. I also agree with battle mage in that I don't expect scum to pursue a loud, high-impact approach to the game on day 1 in this setup.
I missed that battle mage said that. I mean what is your take on him then pushing that I am scum despite me being like almost an upgrade of guillo if he's town read him for that?
i feel the difference between you and Guillo is that he has more or less attacked everyone indiscriminately, whereas you have been very focussed on a couple of slots, and have eagerly taken opportunities to kiss up to others (others basically being Gamma).
This indirectly bolsters my point I made with the bronzed turd metaphor
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1020 (isolation #112) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:41 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1007, Noraa wrote:
In post 964, Gamma Emerald wrote:Noraa, if you are town I’d love for you to make that more apparent. Most of the thoughts you’ve expressed have seemed pretty good, it’s just your take on me that bothers me, and the fact you are so loud about it is why my feelings on you lean negative.
This is me officially extending the olive branch. Let’s work together to solve this game.
Sorry no. I had good posts all game long and I was trying to obvtown much more than I normally do because I figured three headed hydra was hard but no one gave two shits. You SRed me before I SRed you. I had no take whatsoever on you when you started shading me for no literal reason and now I think ur scum for it. Deal with it.

-nornor
I am trying to reconsider my take on you. For fuck’s sake, I admit I fucked up! Now accept my apology and let me work with you!
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1022 (isolation #113) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:42 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Also Noraa really does just have no ability to process setup info
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1024 (isolation #114) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:46 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I didn’t mean that in an insulting way
You saw what Noraa did in Haunted Village.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1027 (isolation #115) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:52 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

After getting limmed D1 :/
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1028 (isolation #116) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:52 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Winrate != playskill mate.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1030 (isolation #117) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:57 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Also what’s the point of picking at my “inconsistencies” like you are? Are you scum trying to make you look bad, or just an asshole who doesn’t know how to shut his mouth?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1095 (isolation #118) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:23 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1042, DoubtingThomas wrote::D :D :D i am so cool and useful
Okay the quote walls are getting old
Stop.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1096 (isolation #119) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:25 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1040, Battle Mage wrote:to answer your question, yeah I'll treat all your abusive and mean shit as the joke it is
Well as I see it you’re trying to undermine me, which is either scum or bad town.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1097 (isolation #120) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:26 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1049, Battle Mage wrote:i'm not sure you get much cred for picking 2 random unrelated posts and calling an inconsistency
fucking

HUH
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1098 (isolation #121) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:29 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1053, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 1050, DoubtingThomas wrote:you said i am town at this point and then quickly tried to beg for others to vote for me soon after
lol please look up "inconceivable" in the dictionary if you're being serious here
Shut up Inigo
In post 1056, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 1053, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 1050, DoubtingThomas wrote:you said i am town at this point and then quickly tried to beg for others to vote for me soon after
lol please look up "inconceivable" in the dictionary if you're being serious here
how does that matter... lol? you said i am too inconceivable so that i have to be town? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Shut up Vizzini

Both of you just stop engaging the other already!
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1099 (isolation #122) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:35 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1085, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 1080, DoubtingThomas wrote:like you were literally scraping posts where i was cussing and started laughing. that doesn't feel genuine scum read? do you really believe that all of the things you've done is in good faith?
that was nothing to do with my read on your alignment - i just felt like calling out some of your comments, and i'm still laughing now just thinking about it :lol:

i'll respond to other stuff later, if Gamma gives me permission. :lol:
Permission denied, but same goes for DT. Form/push other reads for a change.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1100 (isolation #123) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:36 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1093, Tayl0r Swift wrote:the top 5 posters should post less please. youre spamming like crazy and saying dumb shit. most posts arent worth reading, its offputting to the rest of us, and youre making the signal/noise ratio really bad.
Welcome to the goddamn club
Pagetop btw
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1104 (isolation #124) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:52 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1103, catboi wrote:This whole destructive ego-driven 1v1 is really unhelpful. Neither side really looks scummy and I just want it to be over.
If I knew one was scum I’d say it’s BM based on his dealings with me. But I do agree with you about how they read overall.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1108 (isolation #125) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:24 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1107, pob long wrote:there are some parts i have not red but last time i was here i wanted to say JOHNNY FARRARR and CHAOS TRIFORCE and CHUCKLIP are loking like scum
why
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1109 (isolation #126) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:25 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1105, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 1100, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1093, Tayl0r Swift wrote:the top 5 posters should post less please. youre spamming like crazy and saying dumb shit. most posts arent worth reading, its offputting to the rest of us, and youre making the signal/noise ratio really bad.
Welcome to the goddamn club
Pagetop btw
THIS IS @ YOU

Why would you RESPOND to that 8 million post mess of an interaction?? You're only contributing to this by reacting to it
Because I think I stand to make them listen to me.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1121 (isolation #127) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:58 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1113, chkflip wrote:Gamma: Why wouldn't I take moderated games into consideration? It's part of your meta.
I don’t exactly pay attention to games I mod the same way I do when I play. So that meta probably isn’t always equitable to play-formed meta. I know because despite seeing NM as scum in a game I modded I only came away with a tiny bit of readability garnered from it. Maybe that’s just bad sampling though.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1124 (isolation #128) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:14 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1122, Tayl0r Swift wrote:is pob long a not mafia alt?
I wouldn’t mind if he was, he at least feels decent when he posts, unlike NM who is riddle wrapped in an enigma covered in an infuriating refusal to make any goddamn sense
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1127 (isolation #129) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:20 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1125, Tayl0r Swift wrote:this is the game where chucklip is scum right? why arent we wagoning that? who am i voting?
Nah I’m thinking chk is actually town here
His reads and how he’s pushed them feel genuine
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1150 (isolation #130) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:48 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Why :igmeou:
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1152 (isolation #131) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:57 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

What happened to your superb suspicion, then?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1161 (isolation #132) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:33 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: Aristophanes
I don't like how much of a gnarl the situation is with the more active players, but it seems like no good agreement is probably gonna be reached there, so I think it's best we defer that issue.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1163 (isolation #133) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:41 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

He has a different vibe than the last time I played with him where he was town. It's a tone read essentially. But I've seen decent sentiment towards pushing an inactive so I figured I'd work with those people who'd suggested that, and out of the two prime choices there Ari is my preferred wagon
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1167 (isolation #134) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:55 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

that is why I had such a great distaste for superb's push for a policy lim on DT/guillo btw :up:
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1171 (isolation #135) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:28 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

the fact he's VLA doesn't mitigate the vibes I've already gotten from him.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1175 (isolation #136) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:46 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1173, JohnnyFarrar wrote:The vibe being "different from this one game"
I ALSO know Ari doesn’t like playing scum as much as playing town
With THAT knowledge it looks pretty sus for Ari
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1192 (isolation #137) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:23 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

That read is like, legit bad
You should really do your homework before coming to a conclusion like that
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1195 (isolation #138) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:36 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Okay I miiight be ass-up on my superb read
Standby for details
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1208 (isolation #139) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:59 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Nornor trio is nornor duo now
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1211 (isolation #140) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:09 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

You know what, I’m gonna call this out rn. I really don’t think Chaos hydra is scum atp. Get off of them.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1213 (isolation #141) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:19 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I also still think you’re town
But I wanted to express that I’m pretty confident Chaos is town.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1216 (isolation #142) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:34 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1214, Aristophanes wrote:Dismantling one wagon could mean composing another, better wagon. This time with blackjack and hookers! In fact, forget the wagon.
YES I love this reference (even though I haven’t watched the show myself)
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1217 (isolation #143) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:36 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1215, JohnnyFarrar wrote:
In post 1199, Aristophanes wrote:Have I actually missed anything?
Lol yeah this mostly. It got tense and insulty for a minute.

SuperB wants to policy Tommie or guil or both because they're used to different ways of play (and to be fair they are a little too quick to argue ANYTHING). This is after starting a scumread on Gamma.

Gamma, it's weird, but I read the MS rulebook, and it said he is off limits today.

Tommie bites the head off the head of anyone looking at him sideways, which is everyone, so everyone's scum to him.

Guil is a certified clever boy¿ with gambits
Ok Johnny is town, send it
Okay maybe not THAT confident but I like how he went about summing up the thread
Like it’s fair and balanced takes with no evident prejudice that seems like trying to bias the feel of anyone
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1222 (isolation #144) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:48 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

chk don’t make me doubt myself on you
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1227 (isolation #145) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:59 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1224, DoubtingThomas wrote:all the people who are voting me literally don't scum read me.
lolwut
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1229 (isolation #146) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:59 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1226, DoubtingThomas wrote:I think I am ok with chk though. maybe the core can include chk. but if chk is not town, i blame gamma

glgl
I can accept those terms
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1232 (isolation #147) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:03 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1228, DoubtingThomas wrote:Too go-with-the-flowy to be town
That is a legit reason though, maybe it’s not good but it’s not policy or w/e
Who out of those do you think is most likely to be scum? Do you think the team is on you, if so who would it be?
PEdit: I don’t recall Johnny saying you were scummy with that
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1235 (isolation #148) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:04 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

It wasn’t until you posted that read list that I realized Tay feels super subdued rn
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1237 (isolation #149) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:05 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I legit don’t recall Johnny actually SRing you anywhere
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1238 (isolation #150) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:05 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1236, JohnnyFarrar wrote:
In post 1235, Gamma Emerald wrote:It wasn’t until you posted that read list that I realized Tay feels super subdued rn
Which is a towntell for her
Is it? Idk I kinda expect the opposite based on experience.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1241 (isolation #151) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:08 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Didn’t she do a similar thing in Boardgames
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1243 (isolation #152) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:09 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1239, JohnnyFarrar wrote:I scumread Tommie

There
Why :/
You were townreading him earlier
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1245 (isolation #153) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:13 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

UNVOTE:
I keep thinking about my Ari vote and feeling like it’s better to give him time to make a better impression on me, since he felt decent when he started posting again. I’m gonna act on that.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1247 (isolation #154) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:16 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

That’s XHF right
I might, I have ventured into the homesites of other players before, to limited gain (one was alright until I realized the site culture and the players were kinda shitbags, and another I kinda got alienated from after one game. All other attempts drew dead due to the culture just not being active)
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1255 (isolation #155) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:21 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I have played there before and I don’t entirely like it
I feel like the site moderation is a little unfair, they rip on MS open setups for no reason, and the gameplay loop isn’t a speed I handle very well. Though I had my absolute favorite role probably there.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1256 (isolation #156) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:22 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1251, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 1248, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 1215, JohnnyFarrar wrote:This is after starting a scumread on Gamma.
scumlean ftr
Also it's scaring me that he's inching closer and closer to my view on the game as we go on
I mean the fact I’m inching means it’s a genuine progression right? :shifty:
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1262 (isolation #157) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:29 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1257, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 1255, Gamma Emerald wrote:I have played there before and I don’t entirely like it
I feel like the site moderation is a little unfair, they rip on MS open setups for no reason, and the gameplay loop isn’t a speed I handle very well. Though I had my absolute favorite role probably there.
I actually agree with this take. But I think phases here are too long
Outside of the fact games tend to have sparse activity from probably a good portion of players I think you might like games on
my
homesite (it’s a special themed board but people have made the jump without necessarily being interested in the actual subject of the board itself)
Deadlines there tend to be a decent middle ground between here and on MU
The biggest issue there is games there aren’t too common these days
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1267 (isolation #158) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:32 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Johnny’s assertion that I survive today is starting to spook me
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1268 (isolation #159) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:32 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1265, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 1263, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Hey hey its cool superbase just sit back and watch Gamma. You'll sort him. There's some arcane rule in the MS site rules, i just looked this up, that says Gamma lives today. Weird, I know, but gives you plenty of time to figure him out
Yeah I just looked it up it's rule 34. Maybe others can check it out too
:giggle:
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1269 (isolation #160) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:34 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

But like, I do agree it’s best to let me live a bit
If I’m scum I’ll probably spew a few people town and if I’m town I’ll probably solve the game at some point, though I can’t guarantee I’ll stick to the solve.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1271 (isolation #161) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:42 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Eh policy lim calls are okay if they don’t dominate one’s action
Tbh thinking again maybe I was right to initially SR superb since I just did a mental notes comparison of his behavior here vs. my behavior in MBoS 10 and it’s like he copied my game there beat for beat
I did the same shit of pushing game health policy lims in that game, and it got me caught D1
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1277 (isolation #162) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:02 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1272, DoubtingThomas wrote:can u explain what you were referring to when you were asking for him to confirm if you are overestimating his game?
I forgot he was also in that game SOMEHOW.

That probably makes it even more of a yikes.

But what I mean is he hard locked me as scum that game pretty quickly when I started actually doing stuff in the game. I don’t know if he’s just that good or if being part of a masonry helped, or something else.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1279 (isolation #163) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:03 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1273, superbowl9 wrote:Guys I checked my meta from 2012 offsite and actually in Thanksgiving Thrifting Hunt 15 I made this exact same play, it came from scum. Not sure how much clearer evidence you want
Lollll
Might be the first time scum has legit tried to discredit my anecdotal meta
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1295 (isolation #164) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:37 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I still think catboi is town :)
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1331 (isolation #165) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:59 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1299, Guillotina wrote:What i've been trying to figure out here is the gamma/dt relation.

Are they really buddying up?

Or

Is it a pocketing case and if so, who pocketed who?
Does there REALLY need to be scum between us? Why??
This feels a bit manipulative, like you're trying to line us up by propositioning this idea.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1332 (isolation #166) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:03 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1318, Tayl0r Swift wrote:i hope im already doing this but VOTE: super bowel
In post 1319, Tayl0r Swift wrote:oh oops there may have been an extraneous letter
no dont its funny
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1333 (isolation #167) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:04 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1321, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 1318, Tayl0r Swift wrote:i hope im already doing this but VOTE: super bowel
My next avi change is gonna be the shit
I'm considering changing mine but I'd need an assistant to get the concept I desire to work
unless someone can tell me how to turn multiple still images into a cycling gif
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1334 (isolation #168) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:06 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1316, superbowl9 wrote:Let's compromise, who do you think we can work together to elim?
I might be overreading but DAMN this wording looks scummy
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1335 (isolation #169) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:08 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1328, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 1327, Tayl0r Swift wrote:this post pings though. why are you working to elim people rather than catch scum?
You’ve never compromised to elim someone who maybe is lurking and you have a nullread on? I think ppl this game think you elim if and only if scumread, that’s just not how I play. Sure I will push a strong scumread more but things need to get done
yeah my homesite is very uptight about only yeeting proper scumreads, which results in rather barren D1s even when people decide to not actively say "fuck it" to generating content that day by insta-abstaining
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1338 (isolation #170) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:58 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

okay if ari's scum I'm like a speck of lint in his pocket rn that's how hard it's gonna be to get me out
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1339 (isolation #171) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:40 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1211, Gamma Emerald wrote:You know what, I’m gonna call this out rn. I really don’t think Chaos hydra is scum atp. Get off of them.
I'm like 100% confident of this now btw
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1346 (isolation #172) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:31 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1340, catboi wrote:
In post 1339, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1211, Gamma Emerald wrote:You know what, I’m gonna call this out rn. I really don’t think Chaos hydra is scum atp. Get off of them.
I'm like 100% confident of this now btw
What caused the boost?
A minor epiphany that my standards in a certain regard were too high.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1353 (isolation #173) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:17 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I’m also willing to reconsider within my townblock but it would need to be a good case. And some people, like Chaos and Ari, are strictly off limits.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1356 (isolation #174) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:46 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1354, Chaos Triforce wrote:Why am I suddenly a TR from multiple people?

I did nothing between then and now.

-nornor
I re-aligned my sensors on you and filtered out some junk signals. The result was a beacon of towniness.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1361 (isolation #175) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:07 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1357, Tayl0r Swift wrote:curious about this tbh
I was expecting Noraa to have certain information about my behavior in this game and how it correlated to another game. When I realized I was wrong, I understood her feelings on me much better and once that barrier was gone my read on her became strongly town.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1366 (isolation #176) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:29 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1359, Chaos Triforce wrote:
In post 1358, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 1349, Chaos Triforce wrote:*Sigh*
This game lost my interest super fast. I dont know how to get interested again. someone help

-nornorisreallyboredofthisgameatm
im here noraa!!! we can solve this thing together. lets hydra. but instead of one account and discord we will have two role PMs and just use this thread. what does your role PM say?
Sounds a bit role fishy. Mine happens to be the color green but anything else, I will not be revealing.

-nornorthegreenapple
I’m sure the green has a delicious smell. Now let’s flip someone with a candy red! Purple grape isn’t a bad smell to flip either! >:D
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1373 (isolation #177) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:42 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1368, Chaos Triforce wrote:
In post 1366, Gamma Emerald wrote:I’m sure the green has a delicious smell.
Green apple is the best flavor EVER. Just like Green apple > Cherry, green pms > red pms.
Eh I don’t entirely agree wrt candies, but I’ve also been soured on Green Apple since I get shafted with it all the time. No one else in my family will even eat green apple candies. A good Granny Smith, however, is righteous.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1387 (isolation #178) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:41 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I'm ready to end this day as long as we don't shift to something unbelievably stupid
Noraa you wanna post intent?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1418 (isolation #179) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:59 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1403, Chaos Triforce wrote:
In post 1402, superbowl9 wrote:I still have some stuff left to say to ari but you can hammer if you like
Talk. If anyone hammers and this flips green, tomorrow I tunnel you. I want to hear what he has to say.

-nornor
???
The syntax is a little shaky here I think
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1423 (isolation #180) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:38 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1421, Chaos Triforce wrote:
In post 1418, Gamma Emerald wrote:???
The syntax is a little shaky here I think
you can go back to being scum :D

-nornor
You do know what syntax is

RIGHT?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1427 (isolation #181) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:14 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I’m not gonna do it but you’re making it look easy Noraa
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1462 (isolation #182) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:33 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1437, Guillotina wrote:These games are too ling to let lurkers play these games. Chaos is not feeling good either making us wait this long for a decision. Take a stance Chaos! You vote or not vote for superb! Saying she intents to vote and stalling the game until it cools down sounds like a scum move. If you are not ok with voting, say you retract your intent to hammer then but dont keep us like this!
Yeah tbh she seems to be trying to let the pressure drop on superb
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1465 (isolation #183) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:17 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Btw I now know what exactly Guillotina’s little “gambit” of townreading me was. Anyone wish to know?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1501 (isolation #184) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:06 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1481, Chaos Triforce wrote:Bit unfortunate that our uh ... vig chose a townie.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1503 (isolation #185) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:08 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I’m still deathly certain Noraa is town rn
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1511 (isolation #186) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:23 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1504, catboi wrote:Noraa is on the record as someone who fakes town slips as scum
That’s not why I townread her.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1512 (isolation #187) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:23 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Oooooohhh you’re in for a hard fall Noraa.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1520 (isolation #188) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:27 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

don't expect much from me for a few days. I've got thoughts to simmer on.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1524 (isolation #189) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:44 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1522, chkflip wrote:How
does
Chaos know whats going on right now (four question marks.)? Pobs over here asking the tough questions.
This is a pretty decent question.
FYI I am undergoing a crisis of faith rn on some things regarding my reads here
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1526 (isolation #190) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:52 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

wdym
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1528 (isolation #191) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:21 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

to what end
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1531 (isolation #192) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:50 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1529, chkflip wrote:They're just really boisterous words for "my reads are/may be changing." Seemed like a lot so I acted like it was a
really bold
thing to say.

hee haw
Yeah it’s pretty theatrical
What are your reads rn?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1535 (isolation #193) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:09 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Once ari posts or gets replaced the game WILL pick up.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1539 (isolation #194) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:10 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

ari thoughts on the gamestate?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1541 (isolation #195) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:11 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

yeah it really does
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1543 (isolation #196) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:16 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

DGB seems town rn
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1548 (isolation #197) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:06 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1545, DoubtingThomas wrote:thats an ugly profile pic, gamma. :(
H3Y! TH4T’S 4WFULLY RUD3 TO S4Y TO 4 BL1ND G1RL!

I picked it because a) it fit my mood in another game and b) I like Homestuck completely unironically and wanted to represent that in my avatar at some point and now was fine enough

(Also, I’m going through A6A2 rn again via dubbed version and lol’ing about how it almost told the future possibly. If Biden really does become president we dodged a prophetic bullet of diluvian nature.)
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1549 (isolation #198) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:06 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Also I can wait but I’d like your take on the night deaths ASAP
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1551 (isolation #199) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:35 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

:/
Dude I don’t wanna high effort rn. Just give me the scoop.
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Open Games”