Amnesiac Mafia: The Movie! That's a Wrap!

For Team Mafia 2023 Games and Information
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5616 (isolation #200) » Tue May 09, 2023 5:57 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 5613, Save The Dragons wrote: Town deserves the L here
We have a member who self-hammered. Of course we deserve to lose.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5627 (isolation #201) » Tue May 09, 2023 6:08 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 5618, Thestatusquo wrote: Please don't use the L word.
Sorry it was a slip. I still type it by habit and had prior to that managed to catch it each time. Will try to avoid it happening again.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5635 (isolation #202) » Tue May 09, 2023 6:21 am

Post by Drixx »

There is a possibility that I'm just a language nerd and only I would care that the scripts all appear to have a naming convention ... except for the two that nobody but kuribo/ircher have "seen".
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5638 (isolation #203) » Tue May 09, 2023 6:25 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 5636, kuribo wrote:
In post 5635, Drixx wrote: There is a possibility that I'm just a language nerd and only I would care that the scripts all appear to have a naming convention ... except for the two that nobody but kuribo/ircher have "seen".
THE ROMEO

THE JULIET

want me to get even more specific about the role pm for fucks sake
Nah it's okay. If there were a naming convention, adding the definite article to a person's name still doesn't line it up with the rest of them.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5639 (isolation #204) » Tue May 09, 2023 6:26 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 5637, kuribo wrote: And it's stupid as shit anyway because SCUM CAN GET THE PMS they just can't get the role

knowing the flavor doesn't do SHIT to prove or disprove anything in this setup
It matters if the "Romeo" and "Juliet" roles never existed, and you made up details about them that don't line up with literally every other script.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5643 (isolation #205) » Tue May 09, 2023 6:28 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 5642, Thestatusquo wrote: It's been a long time since I've been involved in theatre but I believe I have heard the term "the romeo" and "the juliet" to refer to a plays main romantic leads before.

Not sure though.
Interesting. This is "the Romeo" of this production.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5644 (isolation #206) » Tue May 09, 2023 6:33 am

Post by Drixx »

That actually scratches that particular itch I've had for awhile. I still think we're in a 4 scum game, which means today is ELO.

The "up" side of setting Ircher/Kuribo/TSQ aside as probably town, along with PB, is that I know my own role and if we're in a 4 scum game it's literally solved. The "down" side is that right now I think the folks who matter are poised to rope me, which would end the game as a loss.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5655 (isolation #207) » Tue May 09, 2023 7:06 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 5652, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 5650, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 5647, Frozen Angel wrote: cause they say they had a neighborhood and scum them wouldn't have them so they are confirmed to each other. they cant be scum unless if both are
Yeah but lovers are not as strong of a role as mason pair due to nightkill risk. That’s why I’m saying lovers aren’t that strong to warrant 4-men scumteam.
we have absolutely no clue about the scum utility in this setup at this time but town power roles cant be removed cause of design and this is extremely town favored + all amnesiac power roles thrown in setup if we believe commuter vig tracker JK

it makes the setup look extremely town sided on surface level, so I think assuming 4 scum isn't that far fetched
I think the fact that the scum team chose to kill the claimed caterer every day the could should indicate to us that they have little to work with beyond their ability to kill us. That's primarily the reason I'm assuming 4 at this time. I also felt 4 was likely earlier in the game due to how I saw the power level at that time.

Does anyone have a chart of all the claims? I think it would help visually to see it and would prefer not to try and go through all the pages again while working, so hoping someone was more responsible than me along the way.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5657 (isolation #208) » Tue May 09, 2023 8:03 am

Post by Drixx »

I hate it when people become IC or conftown, and then they just want to coast on that and don't want to actually put in the effort of analyzing the game to bring home a win. Right now I get the distinct impression that the "conftown" bunch are just idling this day phase and will happily rope me whenever they get around to it. No actual review of the slots in PoE is happening that I can see coming from them.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5664 (isolation #209) » Tue May 09, 2023 8:13 am

Post by Drixx »

You guys are too much.

It would help to have the claims all viewable in one post. If we think the Titus/Klick wagons have scum equity, someone who knows how to analyze those maybe could?
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5670 (isolation #210) » Tue May 09, 2023 8:25 am

Post by Drixx »

FMPOV, if we are putting Kuribo, Ircher, TSQ and PB out of the POE, then we have :

Drixx
Dunnstral, Frozen Angel, GuyInFreezer, Save The Dragons

If you think there's only 3 scum, one of the above in red isn't scum. If you think there's 4 scum, and you are okay with the assumption on the top line of this post, then there is the game solve.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5678 (isolation #211) » Tue May 09, 2023 8:35 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 5672, kuribo wrote:
In post 5670, Drixx wrote: FMPOV, if we are putting Kuribo, Ircher, TSQ and PB out of the POE, then we have :

Drixx

If you think there's only 3 scum, one of the above in red isn't scum. If you think there's 4 scum, and you are okay with the assumption on the top line of this post, then there is the game solve.
Pretend I'm handing you a gun

Which of those four do you start with?
I think the order for me is: Dunnstral, GiF, FA and then StD.

If we're going to have the time for it, I will ISO dive all four and comment. I would expect this to take at least until Thursday night real time. I'll be working a lot of extra hours since my wife was laid off.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5695 (isolation #212) » Tue May 09, 2023 9:01 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 5687, Dunnstral wrote: The mafia team is not kuribo/ircher/TSQ/PB because GiF started the day voting me and PB asked them to unvote to discuss things today

If that was the mafia team, they'd just pile onto me instead. Or be pushing me harder. Drixx seems to have no caught onto this.

Drixx we don't need a full iso dive that takes 48 hours to complete. Can you take 5 minutes to explain why I am the most likely mafia from your point of view in that group of players?
The gamestate requires an ISO dive. My mental model of you this game is that you've shown up and made posts, but made almost no actual impact on the game. I can't say whether that's true until I go read your ISO and look at the places which need context. That takes time, and I can only manage so much of that when I'm working 10am to midnight.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5705 (isolation #213) » Tue May 09, 2023 9:14 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 5698, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 5695, Drixx wrote: My mental model of you this game is that you've shown up and made posts, but made almost no actual impact on the game.
Great. Why does that make me the most likely to be mafia from your point of view?
The way the game unfolded. I largely drove the Titus wagon because I thought her refusal to engage with criticism of her proposed plan was scummy. Then the counter-wagon to Titus went through so fast (with a freaking self-hammer) that I took a 4 day vacation and the day started and concluded while I was away.

It doesn't feel to me like scum had to do a whole lot of pushing the game so far. I'd expect to find scum amongst those who were trying to appear active and around, but who didn't actually push anything and thus have little to no "responsibility" for what has gone wrong.

And yes ... I have a mental model for how relatively scummy I feel folks are, but that isn't enough for me to bet the game on. Actually reading through what each of you did and said and the context for it is going to be much more likely to help than me just going with whatever the first output my brain provides.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5709 (isolation #214) » Tue May 09, 2023 9:15 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 5700, Dunnstral wrote: I fundamentally disagree that you need to iso dive me to decide why to scumread me. You either already think I'm mafia or you're making stuff up. Tell me why I'm wrong.
I already said that I think there are four scum, and in a game with four scum, you are scum. I need to ISO dive you to figure out why my brain prefers you over the others. Please don't misrep me.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5710 (isolation #215) » Tue May 09, 2023 9:16 am

Post by Drixx »

BTW I hope nobody is waiting on a claim from me. I was the commuter and since have been an extra.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5763 (isolation #216) » Tue May 09, 2023 9:59 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 5717, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 5709, Drixx wrote:
In post 5700, Dunnstral wrote: I fundamentally disagree that you need to iso dive me to decide why to scumread me. You either already think I'm mafia or you're making stuff up. Tell me why I'm wrong.
I already said that I think there are four scum, and in a game with four scum, you are scum. I need to ISO dive you to figure out why my brain prefers you over the others. Please don't misrep me.
I don't think this is a misrep. You ordered me above 3 others but can't explain why. You gave minimal explanation when pressed and continue to say you need to take several days to read my iso to figure out why you think I am mafia. That is how I am seeing this interaction.
I said it would take a couple days to finish all of the ISOs, not yours. You seem awfully desperate.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5765 (isolation #217) » Tue May 09, 2023 10:00 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 5724, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 5719, kuribo wrote: Oh and for a "who would you murk first" tally:

GiF/Drixx- Dunnstral
STD / Dunnstral - GiF
Frozen Angel-
First points out to my theory that GiF/Drixx are paired and Dunn got into wrong place wrong time
Second points out that GiF got into wrong place wrong time
Third points out to nothing

We are not voting either GiF or Dunn today
Fuck off trying to close the POE down. You haven't helped one iota in this game, and all your bullshit has just led to mis-lims.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5767 (isolation #218) » Tue May 09, 2023 10:00 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 5764, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 5763, Drixx wrote:
In post 5717, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 5709, Drixx wrote:
I don't think this is a misrep. You ordered me above 3 others but can't explain why. You gave minimal explanation when pressed and continue to say you need to take several days to read my iso to figure out why you think I am mafia. That is how I am seeing this interaction.
I said it would take a couple days to finish all of the ISOs, not yours. You seem awfully desperate.
what would he be desperate for in this context?
For you to be dumb enough to rope me today and win the game for him?
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5773 (isolation #219) » Tue May 09, 2023 10:04 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 5768, Dunnstral wrote: Why do you need to read through all the isos if they are all confirmed mafia to you Drixx?
Because there is a possibility that it's only 3 scum, and in that case one of you aren't scum. And regardless of whether it's 3 or 4, I have to convince the rest of the game not to rope me, because there's a non trivial chance that ends the game.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5781 (isolation #220) » Tue May 09, 2023 10:19 am

Post by Drixx »

PB is the "paranoia" slot. Does everyone understand how to handle such a slot? Do I need to explain, or is that settled theory at this point?
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5794 (isolation #221) » Tue May 09, 2023 10:34 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 5783, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 5781, Drixx wrote: PB is the "paranoia" slot. Does everyone understand how to handle such a slot? Do I need to explain, or is that settled theory at this point?
I have no idea what you mean, no.
From your perspective, the POE is: Drixx, Dunnstral, GiF, Frozen Angel, and STD. PB is a "paranoia" possibility because of how the claims came about on D2.

If that PoE is true, then scum would now be forced to kill in the group of {Ircher, TSQ, Kuribo, PB} going forward.

So let's assume that in the next three cycles of phases, we rope Dunnstal, GiF and FA, and the scum kill Ircher, Kuribo and TSQ.

We go into what would have to be a final day with: Drixx, STD, PB

Who do you eliminate in that final day, and why? Feel free to replace me and STD with any two from among the POE if you think the roping would happen in some other order.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5799 (isolation #222) » Tue May 09, 2023 10:38 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 5796, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 5790, Thestatusquo wrote: like as you said the issue is too many conf town not enough bullets. So scum is absolutely forced to try to play towards paranoia on the lovers and the caterer chain.

Anything else just leads to them losing.
Well actually there's one thing that makes them win even if we they all scumclaimed right now: two town randing lovers and scum shooting them.

Dragging this day is incredibly anti town because the longer it goes the more likely scum is to find a lover pair if there is one.

So the scumteam widening the PoE is not only a good strat to try and get a mislim today or in future days, but to try to fish for the lovers.

The day ends now. Following kuribo's and GiF's example, give two players you want limmed today.

kuribo: STD/FA
GiF: Dunn/FA
PB: STD/Drixx
It's incredibly foolish to rush a day that could be ELO when all we've done is rope town. This is not a situation to rush through. Clearly nobody should be claiming roles they have today. There's a reason that way back on day 1, I pointed out that claims should be of prior held roles that are no longer in the claimant's hands. I thought that was super obvious and didn't need stating, but clearly I was wildly optimistic.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5801 (isolation #223) » Tue May 09, 2023 10:39 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 5797, Thestatusquo wrote: I dont understand, in your example I am dead.
Of course, and if the game lasts that long, I expect you will have been night killed.

I want you to think of the problem as if you were in my shoes, or STD's shoes, and decide what the right play would be.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5812 (isolation #224) » Tue May 09, 2023 10:53 am

Post by Drixx »

The point is this: If we manage to get it right today and then again tomorrow, and then again the next day, and the game continues ... the end game is gonna have PB in it. If you wouldn't bet the game that PB is town, then you should be trying to figure out why you wouldn't.

This isn't an argument to rope PB today, btw. PB shouldn't be considered unless we actually make it to a 3 person endgame, I think. As much as I question how the day 2 stuff happened, there's not a strong reason to push PB into the PoE prior to that hypothetical.

The point is to get the folks who will likely be dead by the time PB would have to be considered to go ahead and consider and answer. Since the situation is such that the scum are obligated to kill in the "conftown" block for the rest of the game, we know we're gonna lose these people and once lost we'll know we can trust their motives. Seems prudent to ask them what their not obvious thoughts are.

The PoE at this point is pretty universally accepted. At some point, the people who matter for how today will go will decide what order they want to tackle said PoE. It would be nice if they considered where that goes and put the effort in to leave us the legacy of their thoughts today.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5817 (isolation #225) » Tue May 09, 2023 11:01 am

Post by Drixx »

It is impossible for me to stress enough how reckless those past couple posts were. We're in a game where we've done nothing but help scum all game, and you want to assert that it's just all gonna work out?
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5820 (isolation #226) » Tue May 09, 2023 11:15 am

Post by Drixx »

I can't get people to talk about what they should, nor to be quiet about what they shouldn't lol.

I would vote in the order I posted before. Dunn and GiF are solid answers. In the PoE, I feel much less confident about FA and STD in the case of only 3 scum and one of them would thus be town.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6043 (isolation #227) » Wed May 10, 2023 8:15 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 6039, Pink Ball wrote: Some thoughts about yesterday and the exercise:

I actually like how STD reacted to pressure yesterday. I had some thoughts about him before the day started and I wanted to see how he would defend himself, what "townie traits" he thought he had to see if it was part of a scheme or if they were genuine traits. There's one thing that I was waiting to come from scum!StD as a solid defense that never came through: his read on FB. StD didn't question FB getting the caterer on D3 and he stopped pushing that slot before D2 ended. If STD was scum trying to widen the PoE, why wait until D4 to do it? It's not like he hasn't had thread presence, he's been engaged the entire game, so "going under the radar" is not a correct assestment about his play. Scum being worried about the slim PoE would've started acting as paranoid town before the game came to this point.

In contrast with StD's paranoia during this day, we have Drixx who was paranoid about the lovers' claim when it was claimed, paranoid about the caterer when it was claimed and kept his paranoia until this day. He is now inclined to believe the idea of being part of a non confirmed town PoE and that the scumteam would be {StD,GiF,Dunn,FA}, but keeping the "paranoia slot" rethoric alive. That to me looks way more "planning ahead in case me and my partners start getting limmed" than StD's survivalism during this day. Scum!STD has a lot of reasons to fight how he has fought today to avoid getting limmed (mainly to mess up associations and because yeah of course scum is closer to win today than tomorrow because of the game's mechanics), but town!STD has more reasons to fight because if he gets limmed he loses, period. On the other hand, we have Drixx, who came to the thread when he became the main focus of attention for a short period, said "if you lim me today you're gonna regret it" and then disappeared when STD became the main focus again.

Yesterday I started the day like StD->Drixx--->FA->Dunn--->GiF and now I'm more like Drixx----->StD/FA/Dunn->GiF.

Back to this:
In post 5516, Pink Ball wrote: - The three claimed commuters are scum and 1 scum in {StD,FA}. Why would GiF be going after Dunn in this scenario? While I think the scumteam's strategy is not bussing unless absolutely necessary (because one more night means more chances of town getting conftowned), if StD is the remaining partner it's completely valid to throw Dunn under the bus just to control the rethoric of the game for future days; GiF and co would know that there will be another day to play so making a GiF/Dunn 1v1 makes the other look good the next day. I think the real objective of this scumteam is missliming FA, which GiF started this day saying that was a possibility too.
- Two of three claimed commuters are scum. This one is based on two things: I still townread GiF by play; and the VC at EoD2. I think either GiF or Dunn where caught in the crossfire pushing Titus instead of Klick and I'm inclined to believe that GiF was the one caught there. BUT there's the connection between Drixx and GiF: even if the commuter was a real amnesiac role (confirmed by town!Dunn in this scenario), the way it was claimed on D2 and how GiF followed is concerning. I think that Dunn not claiming it on D3 is actually pro town. The remaining scum would be StD and FA.

And that's it, there are no other scenarios because of the PoE I have. Scenario 1 could discard the idea of voting between {StD,FA} even if everything points out to StD being scum. Scenario 2 discards the idea of voting between {GiF,Dunn}.
Even if GiF is still looking the towniest of the bunch, StD towning it up makes me come back to the commuters' association. That means that there would be only one scum in {StD,FA}.

So my first strat still stands: lim Drixx, get one more night of night actions that give us more time to get one of the players inside the PoE to get conftowned via amnesiac roles and keep goind down the rabbit hole until we find the carrot.
You're a fucking liar. You have consistently been on me first all day phase. Trash play if you're town.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6044 (isolation #228) » Wed May 10, 2023 8:17 am

Post by Drixx »

My ISO is chock full of me being town. Anyone who says differently is either scum or bad. I've been pushing for town play all game, and have consistently pushed people to think about and analyze and come to their own conclusions. I've shared my thoughts, but I haven't rammed them down anyone's throat, and I've been practically begging the so called "conftown" block to actually do something with their status.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6045 (isolation #229) » Wed May 10, 2023 8:20 am

Post by Drixx »

When you get fortunate enough to get "IC" status, you have an obligation (you signed up to play, didn't you?) to actually use your unimpeachable position to push a win, not sit around on your ass so you can say after the game "Well, it wasn't MY fault"
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6054 (isolation #230) » Wed May 10, 2023 9:00 am

Post by Drixx »

You haven't done anything except make rage posts Kuribo. That's clearly not getting it done.

I invite you to go look at the amount of analyzing Cerb and I did in "Steven Universe" when we were IC. Give Cerb 90% of the credit, and I still worked circles around the effort on display here (and it wasn't a 90/10 situation, but I'm trying to make a point).

You can rage at me all you like. You can even vote me. Doesn't change the fact that all you're doing is raging, and the folks who share in your status are also just doing nothing useful.

I'll literally eat my shorts if town can manage a single scum lim at this point, let alone find a path to victory.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6055 (isolation #231) » Wed May 10, 2023 9:05 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 5339, Pink Ball wrote: I need to do a chart with all the claims give me a sec
In post 5516, Pink Ball wrote: But I did find something interesting:

GiF is right, there are 16 roles instead of 15: all the PRs that we already know and 6 VTs. D1 is missing the Vig, the Tracker and the Gravedigger
Gravedigger and Tracker are real: Shea got the gravedigger yesterday and I got the tracker on D3.
Only role that has no confirmation is the vig, which conveniently is on a player who's alive today, but given the 16 roles instead of 15, it could be that one of the VTs is fake and it was actually a scum who fakeclaimed and randed the vig.

Another theory that we talked with Jingle back on D2: there could be 16 roles; that way the lovers get nerfed and make the game a little less townsided. Given how things went the rest of the days, this theory gets more credit now.

But what really caught my attention was this:
Drixx: Commuter, VT, VT
GiF: VT, Commuter, VT
Dunn: VT, VT, Commuter

Commuter is actually a great role for scum in this setup: it gives enough WIFOM about the comfirmable amnesiac roles to the point that some night actions could be disregarded via Commuter claim (Caterer targeted you and you didn't get the role? "Oh I was a commuter"; Visionary and someone else targeted you and you didn't claim receiving a vision? "Oh I commuted last night"; etc). The thing is, Titus started this discussion when Drixx claimed the Commuter, saying that he should've claimed it on D1, and GiF shut down that conversation by claiming the Commuter himself.

So what to do with this connection, knowing that the most likely scenario is that there are four scum members inside {StD,FA,GiF,Drixx,Dunn}?
- The three claimed commuters are scum and 1 scum in {StD,FA}. Why would GiF be going after Dunn in this scenario? While I think the scumteam's strategy is not bussing unless absolutely necessary (because one more night means more chances of town getting conftowned), if StD is the remaining partner it's completely valid to throw Dunn under the bus just to control the rethoric of the game for future days; GiF and co would know that there will be another day to play so making a GiF/Dunn 1v1 makes the other look good the next day. I think the real objective of this scumteam is missliming FA, which GiF started this day saying that was a possibility too.
- Two of three claimed commuters are scum. This one is based on two things: I still townread GiF by play; and the VC at EoD2. I think either GiF or Dunn where caught in the crossfire pushing Titus instead of Klick and I'm inclined to believe that GiF was the one caught there. BUT there's the connection between Drixx and GiF: even if the commuter was a real amnesiac role (confirmed by town!Dunn in this scenario), the way it was claimed on D2 and how GiF followed is concerning. I think that Dunn not claiming it on D3 is actually pro town. The remaining scum would be StD and FA.

And that's it, there are no other scenarios because of the PoE I have. Scenario 1 could discard the idea of voting between {StD,FA} even if everything points out to StD being scum. Scenario 2 discards the idea of voting between {GiF,Dunn}.

Drixx is the only confscum in both scenarios.
In post 5517, Pink Ball wrote: VOTE: Drixx
In post 5519, Pink Ball wrote: UNVOTE: Drixx

Just to avoid ending the day quickly in case someone has something else to say
In post 5525, Pink Ball wrote: Ok dude I know you need to keep the PoE wide

Do you disagree with what I said about Drixx?
In post 5545, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 5541, Dunnstral wrote: I don't get this; who are you saying is mafia here besides Save the Dragons and Frozen Angel?
{Drixx,Dunn} or {Drixx,GiF}. By play I'm inclined on the former, by associations on the latter, so inconclusive
In post 5608, Pink Ball wrote: Strategically, voting Drixx is still the right choice
In post 5630, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 5625, Save The Dragons wrote: I need more time please don't end day quickly
I'm actually pretty much ready to end it

What are you planning
In post 5666, Pink Ball wrote: I already did @Drixx
In post 5690, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 5683, Frozen Angel wrote: That leaves GIF and Dun and I think there is a scum between the two. If both are town we have a 3 scum setup likely.
Drixx, STD and FA?
In post 5724, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 5719, kuribo wrote: Oh and for a "who would you murk first" tally:

GiF/Drixx- Dunnstral
STD / Dunnstral - GiF
Frozen Angel-
First points out to my theory that GiF/Drixx are paired and Dunn got into wrong place wrong time
Second points out that GiF got into wrong place wrong time
Third points out to nothing

We are not voting either GiF or Dunn today
In post 5740, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 5739, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 5736, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 5732, Dunnstral wrote: What I really care about is why not vote GiF today
Because I think one of you is the remaining town in the PoE and we are not forced to solve that 1v1 now if we can go more nights that could give us more info or even one of you randing a lover
why you eliminated the possibility of both being scum to get this conclusion?
I haven't eliminated it. It's in the context of what kuribo did.

I posted a while ago why Drixx is the best lim today strat wise.
In post 6039, Pink Ball wrote: Some thoughts about yesterday and the exercise:

I actually like how STD reacted to pressure yesterday. I had some thoughts about him before the day started and I wanted to see how he would defend himself, what "townie traits" he thought he had to see if it was part of a scheme or if they were genuine traits. There's one thing that I was waiting to come from scum!StD as a solid defense that never came through: his read on FB. StD didn't question FB getting the caterer on D3 and he stopped pushing that slot before D2 ended. If STD was scum trying to widen the PoE, why wait until D4 to do it? It's not like he hasn't had thread presence, he's been engaged the entire game, so "going under the radar" is not a correct assestment about his play. Scum being worried about the slim PoE would've started acting as paranoid town before the game came to this point.

In contrast with StD's paranoia during this day, we have Drixx who was paranoid about the lovers' claim when it was claimed, paranoid about the caterer when it was claimed and kept his paranoia until this day. He is now inclined to believe the idea of being part of a non confirmed town PoE and that the scumteam would be {StD,GiF,Dunn,FA}, but keeping the "paranoia slot" rethoric alive. That to me looks way more "planning ahead in case me and my partners start getting limmed" than StD's survivalism during this day. Scum!STD has a lot of reasons to fight how he has fought today to avoid getting limmed (mainly to mess up associations and because yeah of course scum is closer to win today than tomorrow because of the game's mechanics), but town!STD has more reasons to fight because if he gets limmed he loses, period. On the other hand, we have Drixx, who came to the thread when he became the main focus of attention for a short period, said "if you lim me today you're gonna regret it" and then disappeared when STD became the main focus again.

Yesterday I started the day like StD->Drixx--->FA->Dunn--->GiF and now I'm more like Drixx----->StD/FA/Dunn->GiF.

Back to this:
In post 5516, Pink Ball wrote: - The three claimed commuters are scum and 1 scum in {StD,FA}. Why would GiF be going after Dunn in this scenario? While I think the scumteam's strategy is not bussing unless absolutely necessary (because one more night means more chances of town getting conftowned), if StD is the remaining partner it's completely valid to throw Dunn under the bus just to control the rethoric of the game for future days; GiF and co would know that there will be another day to play so making a GiF/Dunn 1v1 makes the other look good the next day. I think the real objective of this scumteam is missliming FA, which GiF started this day saying that was a possibility too.

Even if GiF is still looking the towniest of the bunch, StD towning it up makes me come back to the commuters' association. That means that there would be only one scum in {StD,FA}.

So my first strat still stands: lim Drixx, get one more night of night actions that give us more time to get one of the players inside the PoE to get conftowned via amnesiac roles and keep goind down the rabbit hole until we find the carrot.
Yep ... you totally haven't voted me today or consistently been pushing to rope me all day. Totally misrepresenting you here.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6058 (isolation #232) » Wed May 10, 2023 9:12 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 6057, Thestatusquo wrote: Drixx what progress have you made on the reads you were planning on doing
I'm part way through Dunnstral. I'm not terribly optimistic at this point that I'll be afforded time, nor am I optimistic that it will make a difference. The people who matter seem inclined to do as little a possible and seem super likely to just screw it up.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6061 (isolation #233) » Wed May 10, 2023 9:13 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 6056, Pink Ball wrote: Do you want me to count how many posts have been about you and how many have been about STD?
Please show me where you voted STD. I already showed where you would go on for awhile making posts to/about STD, and then make sure to post again about how the game should rope me.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6063 (isolation #234) » Wed May 10, 2023 9:15 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 6062, Pink Ball wrote: You know what, same as yesterday: I'm not giving you a platform to shit on me anymore. Peace out
I literally only posted quotes of you. You literally voted me, then unvoted me "in case", and have consistently made a point to post that I should be roped. The only consistency to your ISO today is a return to "But we should kill Drixx today" over and over.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6067 (isolation #235) » Wed May 10, 2023 9:17 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 6059, Thestatusquo wrote: Do you have any preliminary thoughts?
I already shared preliminary thoughts. So far they aren't changed. Dunn's ISO is a textbook example of "appearing to be active" while doing absolutely nothing.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6068 (isolation #236) » Wed May 10, 2023 9:18 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 6066, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 6063, Drixx wrote: "But we should kill Drixx today" over and over.
Again, do you want me to count how many posts are about you and how many posts are about STD being scum?
How is that relevant? Every time you had a back and forth with STD, you made sure to make a post about how I should still be killed today. That makes those back and forths nothing more than show. You have been since day start, throughout the day and still at this moment focused on getting me roped. None of your many posts this day phase have altered that clear intent that you began with.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6070 (isolation #237) » Wed May 10, 2023 9:20 am

Post by Drixx »

I wouldn't be surprised to see PB and STD paired at this point. It would explain a lot.

The problem is that I've got literally zero to work with. There's a bunch of "oh this makes sense" combinations, but none of it has an anchor point. It clearly cannot all be true, because it results in more scum than there can be.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6071 (isolation #238) » Wed May 10, 2023 9:20 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 6069, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 6067, Drixx wrote: Dunn's ISO is a textbook example of "appearing to be active" while doing absolutely nothing.
Point to a few examples?
Oh hi, Bettlejuice
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6085 (isolation #239) » Wed May 10, 2023 9:33 am

Post by Drixx »

I don't have to worry about associative posting. I don't know who my teammates are.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6090 (isolation #240) » Wed May 10, 2023 9:38 am

Post by Drixx »

If you think you can afford it, please go ahead and rope me. If the game doesn't end, then you'll know it's 3 scum, and all you need to do is avoid roping another townie. Since I appear to be a huge distraction to ongoing efforts to scumhunt, that should make it easier, right?

I will point out that almost none of the "confirmed" bothered to respond to my post asking about PB, since the world where that matters is one where they won't be around to weigh in at that time. The one response was, I believe, asking for time to think about it but never came back.

I will say it's going to be amusing to quote and ask people to explain after the game why me showing up during very mappable and predictable hours to post when I have a minute here or there during work was viewed as scummy. I gave an explanation for my posting length and timing, and it should be trivially easy to map my posting times to line up to my work times. But still some insist on suggesting that I only show up if I'm mentioned.

No scum equity there tho, amirite?
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6092 (isolation #241) » Wed May 10, 2023 9:39 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 6089, kuribo wrote:
In post 6084, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 6080, Pink Ball wrote: If you think this isn't contributing I agree, this day should end and we should all vote Drixx
I think Drixx is in full antispew mode and is intentionally avoiding giving hard stances on people "in the poe"

and so instead they take pot shots at kuribo and pink ball who are outside of the poe and outside of their consideration
Okay I'm gonna ask

What the fuck is spew
I'm pretty sure it's the idea that a scum will reveal their partners.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6095 (isolation #242) » Wed May 10, 2023 9:40 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 6091, Dunnstral wrote: Read it like this:

"I think drixx is trying to avoid creating links between who they are and are not aligned with by intentionally avoiding giving hard stances on people "in the poe"
I cannot, intentionally or unintentionally, reveal anyone I'm aligned with. I am uninformed of their identities.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6096 (isolation #243) » Wed May 10, 2023 9:40 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 6094, Dunnstral wrote: Drixx, one last time, why are you ignoring stuff?
Just because you don't like the answers I already gave doesn't obligate me to give new ones.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6098 (isolation #244) » Wed May 10, 2023 9:43 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 6097, Dunnstral wrote: But you haven't given answers. You haven't responded at all to being asked to case your two strongest scumreads together.
I reject the idea that I could possibly discern actual associative links from false positives in a game state where no scum are known. There's no way to separate signal from noise.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6100 (isolation #245) » Wed May 10, 2023 9:45 am

Post by Drixx »

I have a ton of work to do for the next few hours. I will attempt to complete it and leave myself some waking time to finish Dunn, post it, and continue on to GiF.

For the record: They aren't my top scum reads because of some super sekret™ associative posts that only I was smart enough to spot. They're independent of one another, at least at this time. If that changes when reviewing their ISOs, I will of course say so.

But again ... there's nothing for me to use to separate signal from noise so ... don't get your hopes up.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6104 (isolation #246) » Wed May 10, 2023 9:47 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 6099, kuribo wrote:
In post 6097, Dunnstral wrote: But you haven't given answers. You haven't responded at all to being asked to case your two strongest scumreads together.
To be clear, I'm not asking for these things for my own personal amusement or because it's fun

I want to see the PROGRESSION that links people to their scum reads and ties them together. It's creating discussion and more importantly it's putting people on the fucking record.

(I mean I know you know this, I'm reiterating it for the "do something" crowd)
Bro ... you're the "IC" ... you are the one whose opinion and analysis matters most. You're the one who should be doing ISO dives and noting them and telling the game which 3 or 4 in the POE are scum, and why.

I'm working on it as much as I can spare the time, because I expect to get roped very soon and if the game manages to continue after that point, my thoughts will at least be able to be trusted to have good intentions. Your thoughts are presumably already in that category though.

And yeah ... I realize I'm posting in thread when I could be continuing to read through ISOs, and take notes ... but I'm already being accused of beetlejuicing and being attacked for being gone from the game when I posted ahead of time I would be. Imagine if I wasn't interacting with the game right now.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6106 (isolation #247) » Wed May 10, 2023 9:49 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 6102, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 6098, Drixx wrote:
I reject the idea that I could possibly discern actual associative links from false positives in a game state where no scum are known. There's no way to separate signal from noise.
What? Did you not post this:
In post 5670, Drixx wrote: FMPOV, if we are putting Kuribo, Ircher, TSQ and PB out of the POE, then we have :

Drixx

Which means you think 3 of 4 of the names colored red, at least, are mafia from your point of view?
That's literally process of elimination. If I accept the premise that Kuribo, Ircher and TSQ are all mechanically clear, and that PB is mostly mechanically clear, then I literally only have myself and those four other names. If I believe there are four scum, then I literally found scum, and I did it without looking at or finding any "associative" links.

You cannot possibly misunderstand this, but you are trying to present it as if I'm being inconsistent. That's scummy.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6108 (isolation #248) » Wed May 10, 2023 9:50 am

Post by Drixx »

I really do have a lot of work to do. I'm going to just close this down and focus on getting said work done.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6122 (isolation #249) » Wed May 10, 2023 12:42 pm

Post by Drixx »

Lunch break: by definition nobody in the PoE can achieve a quick rope on someone else in the PoE without someone outside the PoE voting. Without a vote from one of you, you can sit and watch forever, and nobody else is gonna vote because they don't want to out themselves. I'm town and they know it.

If the game continues and I'm still alive, I'll try and have at least one ISO up before I sleep. If you rope me, I've already told you my order of suspicion and you'll have to do without me more deeply examining it, should the game continue.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6134 (isolation #250) » Wed May 10, 2023 1:41 pm

Post by Drixx »

Got some progress on ISO notes. Should be able to finish before sleep I think. May not comment heavily on today's posts because it's basically Dunn going "post your work" and me saying "it's not done yet" and various iterations of that.

@TSQ - You know the answer already because we've played together before. I very infrequently vote, and I am ridiculously careful about voting in potential end of game scenarios. I feel like you've played with me enough before to know that? Or with me and Cerb in hydra as Reasonably Rational? It might be the most consistent aspect of my play.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6138 (isolation #251) » Wed May 10, 2023 1:44 pm

Post by Drixx »

I recognized your name in the player list, so I thought we must have played before. I assumed it would have been in a Varsoon game. Even if that's faulty memory on my part, it's also super easy to confirm by just going through games.

For example, in the game we're currently playing I voted a grand total of twice.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6187 (isolation #252) » Wed May 10, 2023 2:37 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 6139, Thestatusquo wrote: Can you give me an example of a game where you were voted by someone in a 1v1 as town and not voted them back?
I'd have to go look at old games to find one that meets your particular criteria, but I'm fairly certain if you find a game where I was town and it was an endgame scenario, you won't find me voting without consensus first.

Your reasoning about why I should reciprocally vote Dunn here is flawed I think. I'll lay out the potential scenarios and what a vote means in each.

I'm town, Dunn is scum. In this scenario, it doesn't do anything for me to vote. Dunn's team mates aren't going to vote him while there's hope that one of the "conf" will vote me. In this case, it is incumbent upon me to demonstrate who is scum and get people to follow my case.

I'm town and Dunn is town. If this is the scenario, then my vote still does nothing, except it puts the game into a 1v1 scenario where once one of the "conf" pick a side, then scum can pile on and get the mis-lim. If we're in this particular world, that would not end the game (unless PB is scum and we have 4 scum, or the lovers clear chain is scum), but me pushing the gamestate there would rob me of the chance to put as much of my thoughts as possible into the game, in the case that I eat rope and the game continues.

If I were scum, I would be incentivized to push the 1v1 with Dunn, regardless of their alignment, because at this point it seems likely one of us is gonna go, so there's literally nothing to lose from a scum pov. Ironically, I still wouldn't have voted in that situation.

For evidence that as scum I would not place a vote in an endgame situation without reaching consensus, please see the "SMITE" themed game, where I replaced into a scum slot with an inherited 3rd party claim and literally passed up a chance to quickhammer on the last day. It's this weird quirk of how I approach the game and I realize it's way off meta. But it is ME and how I play, and easily verifiable.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6196 (isolation #253) » Wed May 10, 2023 2:43 pm

Post by Drixx »

PB you are wrong. The only question is whether you are "genuinely" wrong or not.

I said on day 2 when the claim happened that there would be an appropriate time to act upon it if nobody else ever confirmed them. Today is the time but we conveniently have another claim coming in that has a "domino" clearing effect. If you can't see how that would be strong as a scum gambit ... dunno what to say. Like ... there's a non trivial possibility space that the game is literally just the four "cleared" are scum and the rest of us are just fighting with each other while you all laugh about it. I've seen much crazier stuff in this game over the years.

But your assertion that I didn't seriously consider it is just wrong. It's provably wrong just by reading what I said about it in day 2. If there wasn't a claim by TSQ that "clears" Kuribo, today would have been the appropriate time to rope Ircher, which is what I not so subtly hinted at on day 2.

I need to read all the posts that showed up in p-edit, and I also have about 2.25 hours of work left, and then however long it takes me to finish with what I've been working on.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6202 (isolation #254) » Wed May 10, 2023 2:47 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 6170, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 5643, Drixx wrote:
In post 5642, Thestatusquo wrote: It's been a long time since I've been involved in theatre but I believe I have heard the term "the romeo" and "the juliet" to refer to a plays main romantic leads before.

Not sure though.
Interesting. This is "the Romeo" of this production.
In post 5644, Drixx wrote: That actually scratches that particular itch I've had for awhile. I still think we're in a 4 scum game, which means today is ELO.

The "up" side of setting Ircher/Kuribo/TSQ aside as probably town, along with PB, is that I know my own role and if we're in a 4 scum game it's literally solved. The "down" side is that right now I think the folks who matter are poised to rope me, which would end the game as a loss.
This is all it took for Drixx to drop his paranoia.

Would you have dropped being paranoid over this? Do you relate with this?
Who said I dropped my paranoia? I said that the explanation of it as "This character is 'the Romeo' of our production" scratched the linguistic itch that was bothering me. And while you may not realize it, most people do like 95% of their linguistic work by instinct. It's like how English speakers know that the "Big hairy dog" is correct but "hairy big dog" is incorrect, instinctually. It really did matter when it seemed like there was a large inconsistency with the naming schema, because it's unlikely that most people even think of it as a schema. They just do things by instinct.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6203 (isolation #255) » Wed May 10, 2023 2:48 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 6201, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 6196, Drixx wrote: while you all laugh about it
Do you feel like I'm laughing today
If you happen to be scum? Yep. If I were scum and in your position, I'd probably be posting very similarly to you and laughing all the way to the win.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6211 (isolation #256) » Wed May 10, 2023 2:55 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 6200, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 6196, Drixx wrote: there's a non trivial possibility space that the game is literally just the four "cleared" are scum and the rest of us are just fighting with each other while you all laugh about it.
No there isn't

Because I'm voting you and the game isn't over, and they've all posted

!!!
Thank you. That's a remarkably helpful post. Now I have to try and figure out if you would have made this post as scum. Why lend me clarity when I'm so clearly having trouble with the game state...
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6214 (isolation #257) » Wed May 10, 2023 2:56 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 6206, Thestatusquo wrote: I guess I should say this officially. If we lim not STD I will be targeting STD with the caterer. If there is a tracker they should track me. If there's a visionary they should target STD.

If we do not lim Drixx today I will target Drixx, same plan for tracker, visionary target drixx.

If we somehow lim neither of them idk what I'll do yet. Probably Drixx, but I'll decide for sure if this becomes a realistic possibility.
I would welcome being confirmed town.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6216 (isolation #258) » Wed May 10, 2023 2:57 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 6215, kuribo wrote:
In post 6212, Thestatusquo wrote: Y'all wanna quick hammer?
Eh I got call bells ringing can we schedule for say 11:43pm EST?

That good with you guys?
If nothing else, thanks for this bit of levity. :)
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6222 (isolation #259) » Wed May 10, 2023 3:02 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 4120, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 4118, Titus wrote: Black - Dead
Drixx
Dunnstral
Firebringer
Frozen Angel
GuyInFreezer - Black Clear - Hypo
Ircher - Linked
Klick - Dead
Kuribo - Linked
Pink Ball - Linked
Save The Dragons
Thestatusquo - Hypothetical [not revealing X]
Titus - Linked

This leaves Drixx, Dunn, Fire, FA, StD

Versus Kuribo Ircher Titus Shea, GiF

With Lovers and Caterer in play.
I have literally no clue what this post means
I was looking quickly through TSQ's ISO and stumbled upon this post. Despite my frustration with Titus for not responding to my criticism of her plan by improving said plan or explaining in some other way, she was remarkably on point with the game state. Like ... she has FB in the poe and GiF out, but only because she presumed Black would be targeting GiF. She otherwise literally predicted the gamestate.

Propers where they belong.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6223 (isolation #260) » Wed May 10, 2023 3:03 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 6219, Thestatusquo wrote: Wait drixx did you use to have a dog avatar?
I think I've only ever used the Legend of Zelda triforce avatar on this site.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6226 (isolation #261) » Wed May 10, 2023 3:07 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 6224, Thestatusquo wrote: I still don't know what that post means!
She was saying that Kuribo and Irhcer were linked. One flipping scum would condemn the other. She was also linking herself to PB in the same way (I'm not sure I fully understand why). She was then suggesting that Black would cater to GiF. She even apparently picked up on something from TSQ, because the post suggests that TSQ can hypothetically be cleared because of some unrevealed X. Presumably this is Titus picking up on a visionary crumb.

In any case, I just saw it while I was looking for something and thought I owed her a post since I drove a wagon all over her and was wrong. It will have meaning to her, and that's all that matters to me.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6236 (isolation #262) » Wed May 10, 2023 4:52 pm

Post by Drixx »

What would be astounding is you fooling me with the day vig earlier in this game, but all along you were scum and knew I wasn't. Like ... bro.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6237 (isolation #263) » Wed May 10, 2023 4:54 pm

Post by Drixx »

I'm not going to end up getting through this before I have to sleep. I've got a fast turnaround tonight. I'm off work in 7 minutes, and gotta be back signed in 9 hours later. If I work really hard from 9am-noon, I will have some time in the afternoon to bang out the rest of Dunn and then whichever you all would prefer after that. I think FA or GiF make the most sense at the moment.

We have like 7.5 days left on this day phase, and tomorrow night was my self imposed deadline, so please don't be all in a hurry on me. I'll get it posted, and if you still want to rope me, you can.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6239 (isolation #264) » Wed May 10, 2023 5:03 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 6238, Pink Ball wrote: As I said, I'm now in no hurry. My ideal time for limming anyone is Saturday 8 am so I can spend the whole weekend playing Zelda, as I negotiated with the wife and I'm spending a lot of well afforded marripoints
If time and life allow, I'll be playing some D4 this weekend.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6240 (isolation #265) » Wed May 10, 2023 5:13 pm

Post by Drixx »

Hopefully this goes better than the last time I planned to play D4 for a weekend, lol. That led to going to the ER a few hours before the early access weekend and an 11 day hospital stay and follow up that I'm still dealing with. Wound care twice a week is so fun. Yay.

Off work and going to sleep. I'll check back in the AM and update at noon to confirm I got the morning crunch work done and can devote time in the afternoon. Don't want to leave anyone hanging.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6243 (isolation #266) » Wed May 10, 2023 5:31 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 6241, Pink Ball wrote: I would've expected that you would've joined my endeavor of playing Zelda given your avi!
The Mrs. got laid off from her job which cut our income in half. I make enough to cover our expenses, but out of caution have cut all unnecessary spending from the budget. Still don't know how much the hospital stay will end up costing. Expecting about $4.6k, and so far only have bills totaling about $600, so just uncertainty.

I WILL be playing that game ... just not at release sadly.
In post 6242, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 6240, Drixx wrote: Hopefully this goes better than the last time I planned to play D4 for a weekend, lol. That led to going to the ER a few hours before the early access weekend and an 11 day hospital stay and follow up that I'm still dealing with. Wound care twice a week is so fun. Yay.
Fuck dude that sucks
I'm actually really happy about how it played out honestly. It could have been so much worse (amputation of my right leg was on the table at one point), and they told me to expect 4-6 months of wound vac treatement. I'm five weeks or so into the wound vac treatment, and we're going to be transitioning to a less sucky treatment because I've healed so much faster than expected.

Considering how it COULD have gone, I'm doing great.

Also ... pain meds have officially kicked in so gonna go crash. 8.5 hours until work :(
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6285 (isolation #267) » Fri May 12, 2023 4:40 am

Post by Drixx »

I'm on the 2nd to last work task that took me all of yesterday's hours and has me working on a day off. I'll try and produce in here today, before people wander off to Hyrule and/or get bored and mislim me.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6317 (isolation #268) » Fri May 12, 2023 6:51 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 6310, Pink Ball wrote: Drixx can't be town this game
Reality would like to have a word with you.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6319 (isolation #269) » Fri May 12, 2023 7:21 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 6318, Save The Dragons wrote: can't wait to see the response to kuribo's dream
I'm sorry to say but you'll have a long wait.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6349 (isolation #270) » Fri May 12, 2023 3:18 pm

Post by Drixx »

I'm not scum, so adjust your reasoning appropriately. If you want to bet the game has only 3 scum, you can feel free to rope me to prove that. I personally have already said I think we're in a 4 scum world, which is the only reason I've even bothered to fight it.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6357 (isolation #271) » Fri May 12, 2023 3:35 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 6354, Ircher wrote:
In post 6349, Drixx wrote: I'm not scum, so adjust your reasoning appropriately. If you want to bet the game has only 3 scum, you can feel free to rope me to prove that. I personally have already said I think we're in a 4 scum world, which is the only reason I've even bothered to fight it.
What kind of response is this? "I'm not scum, so adjust your reasoning appropriately." Uh no, that's not how it works. You should show us you aren't scum rather than merely assert it.
I have, throughout the game. Hindsight bias makes you think my push on Titus and Black were scummy, but while those things were happening you weren't saying that (or anything).

I feel like it's NOT a false positive for me to say that we've played together, and I think you've played with me and Cerb in hydra as Reasonably Rational. Did you ever look at our convo logs from one of those games? It's not a trivial amount of effort to evaluate a game the way we do, and it takes a lot of focus and energy and time. And I'm not even among the pseudo ICs, all of whom I hope are doing more than focusing on me or playing a game of "No I don't need to put in effort, I'm giving YOU the opportunity to do so".
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6358 (isolation #272) » Fri May 12, 2023 3:35 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 6356, kuribo wrote:
In post 6355, Ircher wrote:
In post 6353, kuribo wrote:
In post 6351, Thestatusquo wrote: I can't like...interpret your picture well enough to know if I agree with your conclusions.
would it help if i photoshopped a red circle around the stuffed cat
Doubling the size of the picture would make it s lot easier to read.
i mean, you can click the thumbnail lol
I did, and I laughed. If nothing else, I appreciate the attempt at keeping it fun, Kuribo.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6359 (isolation #273) » Fri May 12, 2023 3:38 pm

Post by Drixx »

So I did take some time today after I finished up working and played some D4. Got a Sorc to 20 and most of the main quest done. Just going to hit the world boss in the morning and hopefully get it down first try and then can be done with it until the actual game launch next month.

I have to work noon to 5pm tomorrow, but otherwise will be free for the weekend. I will endeavor to get as much done as I can for the game, and come Monday we can see if I am gonna get roped or not I guess.

I've tried to reach out to Cerb for help with this, but I think he'd rather play Stellaris than read a few thousand posts, if his steam status is any indication. :(
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6429 (isolation #274) » Sun May 14, 2023 12:27 pm

Post by Drixx »

I'm here. I just woke up. After the vacation to Disney resort last weekend, had a bit of a tickle in the throat. By yesterday it had turned into a rip roaring upper respiratory thing. I have a super deep chest cough and my throat is raw, but I actually feel better than yesterday. So hooray for that.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6483 (isolation #275) » Mon May 15, 2023 12:50 pm

Post by Drixx »

I'm not informed, so here's your reminder that if you think you see something associative in my posts, you are incorrect.

I actually called out of work today, which I nearly never do. But that's how it's going.

The general vibe of the pages I just read was "We're gonna rope Drixx regardless". That seem a fair assessment?
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6486 (isolation #276) » Mon May 15, 2023 12:54 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 6485, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 6483, Drixx wrote: I'm not informed, so here's your reminder that if you think you see something associative in my posts, you are incorrect.

I actually called out of work today, which I nearly never do. But that's how it's going.

The general vibe of the pages I just read was "We're gonna rope Drixx regardless". That seem a fair assessment?
I have been waiting for a week now for you to contribute in any way. I'm sorry that you have been having a tough time IRL but from my perspective I see a slot that when suspected has completely clammed up and refused to actually do the work that they said they were going to do and tried to use emotional appeals like "we're gunna rope drixx regardless" instead of actually engaging me with what I'm asking you for, which is the work you said you were going to do and the reads you said you were going to provide.
It's easier to fool a man than to convince him that he's been fooled.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6489 (isolation #277) » Mon May 15, 2023 1:06 pm

Post by Drixx »

You've had my basic thoughts for awhile now TSQ.

I believe that four scum is more likely than three. Follow the other path of assumptions clearing kuribo, ircher, you and PB, and that leaves you with five people in PoE.

I'm town, QED they have to be scum. If there's only three scum, then one of {Dunn, FA, GIF, STD} are also town with me.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6492 (isolation #278) » Mon May 15, 2023 1:09 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 6490, Ircher wrote:
In post 6483, Drixx wrote: I'm not informed, so here's your reminder that if you think you see something associative in my posts, you are incorrect.

If you're town and the game continues, your thoughts would still have value. Thestatusquo is right in that we have effectively waited about a week for you to produce something only to be met with perpetual unkept promises.
I've waited the whole fucking game for you to do something useful with your "confirmed" status, and it's a damned good thing I didn't hold my breath.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6496 (isolation #279) » Mon May 15, 2023 1:11 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 6493, Ircher wrote: If solving this game was a priority for you, then you would give us more to work with by now than "I am town; therefore, these four players are scum by PoE."
Bro ... my ISO has me doing stuff to try and help town all game. Your ISO has you doing nothing at all, ever.

I'll sleep okay if you're the one trying to lecture me about doing my part.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6503 (isolation #280) » Mon May 15, 2023 1:17 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 6497, Thestatusquo wrote: If you were town you would care that even if you think 4 scum is more likely than 3 that its not 100% so maybe would want to help town in that world?
The people I'm obligated to think are town are not making it very easy for me to give much shits about their fate, honestly. I've been awake a grand total of 6 hours since Saturday, and y'all up in here making posts like "no matter what he posts we're gonna rope him" and then when I respond to that the exact way you would expect, you're like "spend your entire waking time today on this game or we're gonna rope you ... but we're gonna rope you anyway"

And you wonder why I'm not responding the way you want.

I didn't plan for this week to go the way it went.

What you should be asking is why did literally everyone else in the PoE use me for cover while they did nothing and put nothing on the line.

But that's not interesting when you already have a scapegoat all lined up.

You, of all people in this game.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6505 (isolation #281) » Mon May 15, 2023 1:18 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 6501, Thestatusquo wrote: Like holy shit if you're town and you actually think its 4 scum then you are saying "yeah, this game is going to end I'm going to do no work to convince the town that it isn't me to stop that."

If you really think there's no way to avoid your lim why aren't you playing for a world in which you're wrong about the number of scum? That's what town should do here if they can't stop their lim. Ideally they should try to stop their lim but you don't seem particularly interested in doing that either.

It's throwing if you're town. I tend to assume that people aren't throwing by default so my only conclusion is you're not town.
Fuck off. I don't have a dozen hours to sink into the game, so I'm throwing, while you sit there a "conftown" and have done fuck all? Go have aerial intercourse with a taurus.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6509 (isolation #282) » Mon May 15, 2023 1:22 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 6507, Thestatusquo wrote: You have sunk exactly 0 hours into the game outside of petulantly yelling at people who ask you to do ANYTHING in either of the last day phases.

You can get pissy at me about that if you'd like but its just the truth.

No one is asking you to spend dozens of hours on this game. They are asking you to spend any time on pursuits outside of telling people to fuck off for wanting you to play every so often.
Bro you need to back the fuck off. Look at my ISO today and then look at the rest of the PoE, and accuse me of not being here to play the game again.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6515 (isolation #283) » Mon May 15, 2023 1:27 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 6513, Thestatusquo wrote: The only people who have posted less than you is 3 players who haven't been alive in a month, one of which was limmed for inactivity, ircher/bluesnakelet and the MOD.
You're the living embodiment that post count doesn't equate with actual impact or usefulness.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6518 (isolation #284) » Mon May 15, 2023 1:29 pm

Post by Drixx »

If you thought post count was alingment indicative, you would have gone and looked at my prior games. For all I know, you did and then you posted this horse shit anyway. I've never been a "spam the thread" player. Ever. I'm never anywhere near the top of the post counts. Number of posts is meaningless, and you know it. The fact that you're pushing such low effort garbage is shocking to me, given how highly regarded you are.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6520 (isolation #285) » Mon May 15, 2023 1:30 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 6517, kuribo wrote: I don't believe activity level to be alignment indicative except in newbies

I do lean toward Drixx being scum for other reasons
Let's change lanes. List them succinctly?
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6523 (isolation #286) » Mon May 15, 2023 1:34 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 6519, Thestatusquo wrote: I don't think it does either, I'm not pointing to it as a scum tell, I am responding directly to the claim that he has someone been around and useful and somehow I'm being unfair with my characterization of him as having basically done nothing for two whole game phases now.

I don't think I am, and I don't think he has.
I didn't specify the last two game phases. You're doing that to try and make a point that isn't true. I told the game before it happened that I was going to be out of town, and it's certainly not my fault that Klick was driven to self hammer himself.

Inasmuch as I can be blamed for having a lot of hours to work and getting sick, you can blame me for not doing more than interacting with posts that have come up this day phase.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6524 (isolation #287) » Mon May 15, 2023 1:35 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 6522, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 6520, Drixx wrote:
In post 6517, kuribo wrote: I don't believe activity level to be alignment indicative except in newbies

No fuck off, you tell us why other people are scum first and then we'll talk.
That post wasn't aimed at you. Go sit in the corner and wait until you're spoken to, if you want to behave like a child.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6530 (isolation #288) » Mon May 15, 2023 1:39 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 6526, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 6524, Drixx wrote:
In post 6522, Thestatusquo wrote:

No fuck off, you tell us why other people are scum first and then we'll talk.
That post wasn't aimed at you. Go sit in the corner and wait until you're spoken to, if you want to behave like a child.
you know this is a game, right? There's no reason to speak to me that way. It's completely over the top.
I've always been consistently amazed by how people on this site feel totally self righteous about slinging rhetoric around, but then act offended when others give it to them.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6531 (isolation #289) » Mon May 15, 2023 1:40 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 6528, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 6508, kuribo wrote: @Drixx

Let's pretend for a moment it's a scum team of three instead of four. Honestly we don't know, but let's say it's three and then we can all go home.

You, FA, Dunn, STD, GiF.

If you're town, and there were three scum, who's the other town?
Drixx did you miss this?
Gun to my head, if all the other assumptions are correct, and there's a town in there, it's STD
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6533 (isolation #290) » Mon May 15, 2023 1:43 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 6527, kuribo wrote:

For one, you're continuing to engage with TSQ instead of considering the alignment-relative questions I've asked you.

For another, as I've stated, I don't like your history toward slots that have since flipped town. I have mapped and documented your stated stances and found that you shaded nearly every single dead town player.

You also went through great lengths to not give definite stances on FA and GiF, both of whom I believe to be your partners.

You've claimed not to believe the PoE, however you also switched your long-standing townread on GiF without an explanation. This, again, is consistent with what I consider to be the likely scumteam needing to distance as the PoE closes.
Bro ... I voted twice this game. A whole bunch of confirmed teammates of mine also voted them.

I feel like that's not true about FA and GiF? Didn't I scum read GiF like on day 2? I think so.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6535 (isolation #291) » Mon May 15, 2023 1:46 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 3472, Drixx wrote: This post would be if we are in a world where Kuribo, Ircher, PB and Black are all town, and clearly this is me posting it so that should explain my spot:

Drixx
Kuribo
Ircher
Black
Pink Ball

Firebringer
Frozen Angel

Thestatusquo
Dunnstral

Klick
Save The Dragons

GuyInFreezer
Titus

Titus remains my top scum read for the reasons outlined earlier.
GuyInFreezer lands 2nd scummiest for the posts today about my response to them earlier in the day phase. The moment they posted "Sassy cab driver", anyone paying attention to their script PMs knew what that was. The faux outrage at me is yucky.
Save The Dragons is self evident I think? Let me know if your look at their ISO and skim in context and are confused.
Klick landed at the top of the bad colors mostly because I felt better about the rest of the POE

Firebringer and FA both are lean town in my mind for style reasons. I'm not super confident in my ability to read Firebringer, but my brain is catching something there that makes me think more likely town than not.

TSQ and Dunn are pretty firmly neutral to me. Nothing they've said pushing them one way or another. I have considered they might be milquetoast scum, but haven't had time to re-read and see what another pass does to my thinking on them.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6539 (isolation #292) » Mon May 15, 2023 1:51 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 6536, kuribo wrote:
In post 6533, Drixx wrote:
In post 6527, kuribo wrote:

For one, you're continuing to engage with TSQ instead of considering the alignment-relative questions I've asked you.

For another, as I've stated, I don't like your history toward slots that have since flipped town. I have mapped and documented your stated stances and found that you shaded nearly every single dead town player.

You also went through great lengths to not give definite stances on FA and GiF, both of whom I believe to be your partners.

You've claimed not to believe the PoE, however you also switched your long-standing townread on GiF without an explanation. This, again, is consistent with what I consider to be the likely scumteam needing to distance as the PoE closes.
Bro ... I voted twice this game. A whole bunch of confirmed teammates of mine also voted them.

I feel like that's not true about FA and GiF? Didn't I scum read GiF like on day 2? I think so.
The protocol does not just count votes. Players don't always, or even usually, state their reads (or supposed reads) as votes. What you say is just as significant, if not more significant, than where you vote.

Yes, but at no point in ranking GiF as one of the scummiest did you ever do anything about it. You didn't vote GiF, you stayed on Titus.
When was I supposed to go after GiF? The next day after Titus, Klick self hammered while I was vacationing, and then we have today. I already explained my thoughts on voting in ELO earlier, right?

To make it more explicit: I would vote FA or GiF without much convincing needed at this time. Dunn I would need to think about a little bit because what he's done today will make him look super bad if there's a tomorrow. STD I probably would prefer not to vote today.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6542 (isolation #293) » Mon May 15, 2023 1:54 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 6538, kuribo wrote: Not to mention, you had been processing a town read on the slot before that

I still have the map of your stated reads, it might be confusing to an outsider but it's there
Both the early town read and the change were explained.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6543 (isolation #294) » Mon May 15, 2023 1:56 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 6540, Pink Ball wrote: Omfg I’m phone posting but that Drixx’s readlist has one of the PoE in each group too I can’t even
Actually it has one in the town group (Me), and I can 100% guarantee you that one is correct. It has two from the rest of the POE in each of the middle and bottom groups.

That means that no matter what else, I had very good town reads on day 2, and I had nearly all or even all of the scum in my yellow/orange/red area. Sadly I also had Titus and Klick down there.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6548 (isolation #295) » Mon May 15, 2023 2:13 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 6547, Dunnstral wrote: Drixx I never wanted you to undergo an epic iso diving project, I just wanted you to spend a few minutes talking about stances you had already given. You are the one who went and said you needed to do the iso dives to understand the game or something, and you used that to delay giving your answer. Now you are saying you didn't have the time to do the iso dives.

Indeed, what I asked you to do was short quick and to the point: Explain why you were reading the poe in the order you were reading them. You are the one who, in response to that request, said that the game state required an iso dive. This was something I found nonsensical because you had already given the stances, you just hadn't provided reasons, so to me it looks like you are looking for the reasons after having decided your stances.
I'm sorry it felt that way. I'm pretty sure that I explained my stances though?

This game state is exceptionally frustrating for me. I'm sure for the rest of the uninformed also.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6564 (isolation #296) » Mon May 15, 2023 2:51 pm

Post by Drixx »

If the game continues after I flip, please figure out who the town is in that PoE and lim the rest for me. Or to spite me, if that's a better motivator :)

At least I didn't self hammer ;p
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6566 (isolation #297) » Mon May 15, 2023 2:53 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 6565, Ircher wrote: We should get people in the PoE to cast the remaining votes.
Why?
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6572 (isolation #298) » Mon May 15, 2023 3:02 pm

Post by Drixx »

I do wish you all would get on with it. I'd like to see if the game continues before I have to lay back down. Gonna try and work in the morning, so not a lot of time.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6574 (isolation #299) » Mon May 15, 2023 3:05 pm

Post by Drixx »

Deadline is 2.5 days away ...
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6580 (isolation #300) » Mon May 15, 2023 3:13 pm

Post by Drixx »

What's really gonna blow your mind is when I flip town and you have to try and figure out what to do then ... assuming the game continues.

Of course ... there's still that chance we're in the Kuribo, Irchcer, TSQ, ??? scum world. Would explain so much. I guess we'll see.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6581 (isolation #301) » Mon May 15, 2023 3:13 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 6578, Pink Ball wrote: I'll give STD/FA/GiF 24 hours to cast a vote. If not, kuribo and I can discuss which way would be funnier to hammer
Not gonna lie ... shit like this post from you is so toxic.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6583 (isolation #302) » Mon May 15, 2023 3:17 pm

Post by Drixx »

There's only two possibility spaces, and in both of them you're intentionally milking glee by causing misery.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6590 (isolation #303) » Mon May 15, 2023 3:23 pm

Post by Drixx »

It did feel a lot like "Let's dance on Drixx's grave and figure out the most funny way to do it." , and that's doubly worse because I'm town.

So the two possible worlds are:

1.) The "conf" group is scum and pulled it off
2.) It's a bunch of town dancing on my grave
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6598 (isolation #304) » Mon May 15, 2023 3:26 pm

Post by Drixx »

I'm not dead until the mod comes and makes it official.

I am town though, so any final questions you have for me?
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6602 (isolation #305) » Mon May 15, 2023 3:27 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 6599, Thestatusquo wrote: Who are your partners?
I don't know. I remain uninformed.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6606 (isolation #306) » Mon May 15, 2023 3:29 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 6603, Ircher wrote: You said Save the Dragons would be the town if another existed, right? Maybe I just fidn't read, but did you explain why Drixx?
Consistency. I don't understand how they are playing and I'm not sure how they reason from it, but they're the most consistent slot in the game.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6611 (isolation #307) » Mon May 15, 2023 3:31 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 6609, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 6600, kuribo wrote: Nobody gives good hammer speeches anymore
I wanted to but felt shitty doubling down after what Drixx said!! He's right, this day dragged too long and for him it must've felt like a chronicle of a death foretold
It was super shitty that I got sick and just couldn't put focus into the kind of analysis I haven't done this game. It's usually pretty effective, and if ever there was a time for it, this was the game.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6614 (isolation #308) » Mon May 15, 2023 3:32 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 6612, GuyInFreezer wrote: At least this doesn't feel like I've been endgamed. So I guess 3-men team confirmed
And the wine began to flow ...
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6617 (isolation #309) » Mon May 15, 2023 3:33 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 6613, Pink Ball wrote: I think I under estimated how sick you got Drixx because it felt like you were dragging on purpose from a townie point of view
I might have underestimated how sick I was. May have been prudent for me to go visit an urgent care a couple days ago.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6626 (isolation #310) » Mon May 15, 2023 3:40 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 6623, kuribo wrote:
In post 6617, Drixx wrote:
In post 6613, Pink Ball wrote: I think I under estimated how sick you got Drixx because it felt like you were dragging on purpose from a townie point of view
I might have underestimated how sick I was. May have been prudent for me to go visit an urgent care a couple days ago.
Yeah don't do like I did and try to power through it with Dayquil and double shifts

Or I mean, do

But I did end up catching pneumonia at a ring of honor show in Baltimore that way one time
I kinda did power through working 14 hour shifts all week as it was getting worse. Using dayquil.

Oops?

Return to “Team Mafia 2023”