Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #26 (isolation #2) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:03 pm

Post by Garmr »

Still prefer all the gods of the Summer Islanders religion through if you get what i mean :p
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #28 (isolation #3) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:49 pm

Post by Garmr »

Like any good fisherman I whip out my tackle and swing my giant rod so my line goes far and try to get bites. In short I like try to bait out scum and manipulate them a little.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39 (isolation #4) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:59 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 33, 4burner wrote:
In post 31, Elyse wrote:
In post 29, ZZZX wrote:
In post 14, PeregrineV wrote:Confirm. checking in.etc.

Where is your RvS?
Vote:PV

Why PV over other people who didn't RVS?

Because it's ZZZX. There is nothing but chaos from ZZZX, without rhyme or reason.

That being said, it's ZZZX, so go ahead and get all up under his skin, and I'll gladly policy vote him right out the door.

I have similar feelings towards strange cougar but I'm just leaving my frustrations at a rvs.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #87 (isolation #5) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:21 pm

Post by Garmr »

I'm Homer Simpson lol.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #90 (isolation #6) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:47 pm

Post by Garmr »

rach marie shivers. That girl changed my opinion of lurkers entirely.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #131 (isolation #7) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:55 pm

Post by Garmr »

VOTE: Elyse

She's dodgy this game and seems to be reaching everywhere.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #133 (isolation #8) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:37 pm

Post by Garmr »

Are you going to not vote obvious scum this time elyse and throw the game or are you actually going to try and figure stuff out?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #173 (isolation #9) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:44 pm

Post by Garmr »

Yakko gives me a headache not sure what to make of it. I do like Alive chi through.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #177 (isolation #10) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:28 am

Post by Garmr »

Gah I would hate, for the situation to end up like last game to be off one vote and miss out on a lynch that would of won us the game. Final vent about last game out my system.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #196 (isolation #11) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:53 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 195, Elyse wrote::mad:
I haven't played with either of you so idk how you can compare this game to my town meta and even if you are some alt that has played with me, I don't understand how I'm trying to emulate my town meta when I'm usually more aggressive as town.

The post of frustration of being caught so early.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #219 (isolation #12) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:44 pm

Post by Garmr »

Don't get why fresh was questioned so hard on something so meaningless.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #251 (isolation #13) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:28 pm

Post by Garmr »

The people whom are socially inept on this site (when it comes to humor) is astounding.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #254 (isolation #14) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:57 am

Post by Garmr »

:P
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #255 (isolation #15) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:59 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 253, T S O wrote:DIE YOU SEXY PIECE OF TOWN DIE

fixed
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #258 (isolation #16) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:15 am

Post by Garmr »

^wasn't referring to you I have seen much worse shivers.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (isolation #17) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:44 pm

Post by Garmr »

Well that's another original back in here.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #317 (isolation #18) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:03 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 314, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 276, I Am Innocent wrote:Basically my way of saying not much has changed for my reads over the last few days

I'll assume u missed this Jaqen.

And as garmr can attest, there is a game that is still going that I can't say much about, but let's just say that their may or may not have a been a fake vig attempt D1, and it may or may not have resulted in someone outing a whole neighborhood.

Yeah I don't care for fake claims and the damage they can do.

That's really specific and when that game ends I will say my thoughts on that circumstance which differ from yours till now stops talking about that game.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #385 (isolation #19) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:46 pm

Post by Garmr »

@Tso your votes more jumpy than usual I haven't seen this in any of your games before so I'm pretty curious.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #433 (isolation #20) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:56 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 314, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 276, I Am Innocent wrote:Basically my way of saying not much has changed for my reads over the last few days

I'll assume u missed this Jaqen.

And as garmr can attest, there is a game that is still going that I can't say much about, but let's just say that their may or may not have a been a fake vig attempt D1, and it may or may not have resulted in someone outing a whole neighborhood.

Yeah I don't care for fake claims and the damage they can do.

Now we can talk about that game since it ended. I think the fakedayvig worked in our favor it stopped scum from killing the hood members and when us masons (me and ds) appeared it pretty much forced them to keep us alive ending in their demise.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #468 (isolation #21) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:25 pm

Post by Garmr »

Is it sad to say that I'm starting to agree with boon about strange cougar. Stranges 453 is somewhat scummy. H acknowledges that he knows boon is a vi and votes him then continues to say oh boons flip won't give us info on monkey man. That makes me feel like he is already trying to line up lynches and has knowledge of how the flips will go.

VOTE: strangecoug
Last edited by jasonT1981 on Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #479 (isolation #22) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:32 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 472, Ankamius wrote:Garmr :/

Was I wrong about you?

Depends on what you were thinking.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #488 (isolation #23) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:59 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 483, Ankamius wrote:I don't really expect the same gameplay from the last YCBA game, but it's making me wonder when I look back at your ISO and can't point to anything that you're passionate about.

meh I am pretty passionate as scum as well as seen in narnia mini 1500,fire and ice and ny 178. I have other reasons not to be as passionate as I used to be you can see it in all the games I play.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #490 (isolation #24) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:03 pm

Post by Garmr »

@boon his talking about me voting strange cougar and thinks it's scummy.

@ank I just looked at the vote count and noticed your vote strange cougar why are you defending strange cougar when you are voting him?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #491 (isolation #25) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:16 pm

Post by Garmr »

Ank

After reading your iso you post seem to be fluffy compared to last game. They also seem to lack any conviction or stance. I feel like if you really felt I was scummy you would of voted me and jumped off strange cougar. Which is wierd in itself attacking someone for being on the biggest wagon your on and not unvoting. I would of expected a town you to vote me or at least give a reason not to vote me and/or why staying on the strange cougar wagon is beneficial.

In post 482, Ankamius wrote:The entire post feels manufactured and that you don't actually believe what you're saying.

In post 483, Ankamius wrote:I don't really expect the same gameplay from the last YCBA game, but it's making me wonder when I look back at your ISO and can't point to anything that you're passionate about.

These are curious as they seem more intent on trying to paint me with a scummy brush than push me or get information out of me.

Also talking about manufactured.

In post 287, Ankamius wrote:Town:
4burner
Alivechihiro
DeltaWave
Garmr
hi im Yakko
inte
ZZZX

Scum:
Jaqen Hghar
Klingoncelt
StrangerCoug
TSO

I don't see how you came up with this many reads and none of them are explained.

VOTE: Ankamius
Last edited by jasonT1981 on Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #499 (isolation #26) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:05 pm

Post by Garmr »

@jaq

can you break character seriously it's given me a head ache.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #510 (isolation #27) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:26 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 510, Ankamius wrote:Garmr, I have two town metas and you basically described the one you haven't seen yet.

So can I ask why that standard only applies to you and not me or other players you been pushing (well voting not really pushing). Also you haven't actually refuted any of my points or shown any other alternative reasons to my questions/push.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #542 (isolation #28) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:31 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 514, Ankamius wrote:
In post 511, Garmr wrote:
In post 510, Ankamius wrote:Garmr, I have two town metas and you basically described the one you haven't seen yet.

So can I ask why that standard only applies to you and not me or other players you been pushing (well voting not really pushing). Also you haven't actually refuted any of my points or shown any other alternative reasons to my questions/push.

If there's a reason to respond to your points beyond what I did, then I will. Right now, there isn't.

You'll also notice that I never pushed you at all beyond that post.

So then what was the point about raising suspicion on me for joining the strange cougar wagon with out the intention of trying to get any information out of it? It's like you expected me to not defend myself from bad logic and asking questions while letting you cover me with your scum brush. Instead you ended up cowering at my presence when I showed I wasn't easy prey and It feels like your trying to back away from me so I will leave you alone.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #552 (isolation #29) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:22 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 543, Jaqen Hghar wrote:A man thinks theres enough to discuss now Aunt Jemina

Neutral
hi im Yakko (44 bothers Jaqen enough to keep this one out of a man's town pile. A man likes the interaction alivechihiro had with Yakko even less. The whole spat reads like one trying to hard for town red over the others stance on lying. If either AC or Elyse flip scum this one must needs rope)

Garmr (a man liked his early interaction with Elyse as well as his 490 to Ankamius in reference to Garmr's answer to RQS, but has no like at all for his 491 to the same as he sets the hook without letting the fishie nibble. A man will have to look at this again later and decide if this one was anxious to put his suspicions out and therefor excited town or slipped and is scum pushing a mislynch. Null for now)

Aunt Jemina (a man would like to now knock this one's rust off and get her sorted already)

ZZZX (a man finds this one as understandable as this on finds a man so will defer to others here)

Pine

DeltaWave (this one is Pine II and can frankly eat rope if he doesn't get with it)

Valar Morghulis

Klingoncelt (this one is full of naught but fluff thus far; a man is unable to sort her for lack of content but wouldn't argue to spare her at this point)

Boonskiies (gives nothing a man can sort and says it does so as any alignment; not only would a man not oppose,a vote but advocates ridding town of the unknown well prior to LyLo)

PeregrineV (leaves a man expecting more given other games played with PV. This will change as more from him comes but for now a man is indifferent)

MonkeyMan576 (hasn't said anything that wouldn't just as easily come from scum as from town, from a man's pov. This one could be an easy mislynch but it could just as easily be scum. A man will shed no tears to see this one make an early exit)

Valar Dohaeris

Jaqen H'ghar (just so, as a mod confirmed to a man)

T S O (scum T S O has an identifiable agenda which a man has yet not seen here)

StrangerCoug (a man thinks SC is town, though each of his posts seem structured- which is consistent with his answer to a man's random question where he described himself as a type A personality)

Ankamius (a man liked Q2 quite well and was looking forward to playing for once with one who sees things as does a man)

massive (this one seems a little unsure of himself, which a man likes much and more as contrasted with the massive scum he's seen in other games)

Fresh (this one has been fairly active searching for scum agenda and though a man disagrees with some of his conclusions, seems genuine in his thoughts)

Inte (a man likes the concise scum hunting exhibited here, but hopes it's naught but a cruel jape conceived from a park restroom...)

Sky_Paladin (gut)

Only Death Can Pay for Life

I Am Innocent (This one's cognitive dissonance and overreaction rings loudly of one with an agenda)

Elyse (a man likes not 195 as everything after the comma says 'yep, I'm scum', nor passive aggressive way of complaining about early pressure in 199, nor the apparent buddying or teamwork- whichever it is- in 533)

alivechihiro (a man sees a history of painting, rather than finding, scum as well as a few instances of cogdis intrinsic to scum)

Can you stop role playing it's really really annoying. There is like no reasoning for the ank,strange,inte,strange read either. I mean ank has done things you have scum read others for yet you treat him different?

You also say int has done concise scum hunting I really don't see it he really hasn't done anything much alignment indicative at all just asking questions and saying stuff like stop, cmon son.

Also with IAI being on your scum list explain why he is scummy and why his actions have scum agenda.

There's plenty of things that point to this being rushed and it seems to be screaming town read me.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #561 (isolation #30) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:04 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 553, StrangerCoug wrote:A cougar, unlike some of his playmates, is not bothered at all by a man continuously referring to himself in the indefinite third person :P *gets rotten tomatoes thrown at him*

In post 552, Garmr wrote:There is like no reasoning for the ank,strange,inte,strange read either.

The only case from you that I remember seeing, I've debunked as you misinterpreting my post. Do you have anything else that you would like me to address?

Maybe you should learn to read the game then and look at my case on ank.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #562 (isolation #31) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:07 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 559, Ankamius wrote:Aunt Jemina, I asked you a question. Please answer it.

Aj can wait till your finished with me and stop avoiding me.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (isolation #32) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:46 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 564, StrangerCoug wrote:
In post 561, Garmr wrote:Maybe you should learn to read the game then and look at my case on ank.

I was not asking about Ankamius. You questioned Jaqen's town read on me, and as far as I know you have no valid reason to. So unless your Ankamius case has anything to do with my actions, whether I comply is irrelevant to getting a useful answer.

So you don't care where or how someone town reads you as long as they town read you?

Also you didn't debunk everything I said you still in fact reassured that a boon flip wouldn't give info on monkey man and it feels like lining up lynches also the other cases people had on you (aka boon) I agree with. Also you should have some sort of opinion of ank if you were town. He is on your wagon and yet he was pretty happy to attack people going onto your wagon then cowering back when he is put under pressure.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #566 (isolation #33) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:50 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 553, StrangerCoug wrote:A cougar, unlike some of his playmates, is not bothered at all by a man continuously referring to himself in the indefinite third person :P *gets rotten tomatoes thrown at him*

In post 552, Garmr wrote:There is like no reasoning for the ank,strange,inte,strange read either.

The only case from you that I remember seeing, I've debunked as you misinterpreting my post. Do you have anything else that you would like me to address?

Also I just read this the way you wanted me to read it. it should read more like this.

The only case from you
on me
that I remember seeing, I've debunked as you misinterpreting my post. Do you have anything else that you would like me to address?

The way you wrote it implies I haven't made a case all game in general.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #572 (isolation #34) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:57 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 567, StrangerCoug wrote:
In post 565, Garmr wrote:So you don't care where or how someone town reads you as long as they town read you?

In the post where you voted Ankamius, you quoted him
SCUMREADING
me. Again, I don't understand what Ankamius has to do with this.

I am saying that these events should peak your interest as town but they didn't why?

In post 565, Garmr wrote:Also you didn't debunk everything I said you still in fact reassured that a boon flip wouldn't give info on monkey man and it feels like lining up lynches also the other cases people had on you (aka boon) I agree with.

First, try breaking up your sentences so they're actually easy to read.
Second, could you explain to me why it feels like I'm lining up lynches to you?
[/quote]
The fact you had to clarify that both people you are scum reading has no effect on their alignment if they flip either. It feels way over cautious like your preparing for a flip.

Also you should have some sort of opinion of ank if you were town. He is on your wagon and yet he was pretty happy to attack people going onto your wagon then cowering back when he is put under pressure.

I do not feel that a lot of the people on my wagons have been putting effort into their cases on me, and Ank is not an exception.

Good to know how do you feel about the events revolving around you but not involving you if you get what I mean.

The only case from you
on me
that I remember seeing, I've debunked as you misinterpreting my post. Do you have anything else that you would like me to address?The way you wrote it implies I haven't made a case all game in general.
The intended interpretation is with the "on me", yes.

That confused me a bit as you can see from my first answer. Sorry for the quoteception in reverse. didn't know how to format properly
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #573 (isolation #35) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:59 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 571, Ankamius wrote:
In post 562, Garmr wrote:
In post 559, Ankamius wrote:Aunt Jemina, I asked you a question. Please answer it.

Aj can wait till your finished with me and stop avoiding me.

Go ahead and try to force a tunnel fight all you want, but I'm not going to bite.

I'm not budging on AJ answering my question either, so you might as well give it up.

Nope my votes staying on you all day until you answer my questions and the only reason we would tunnel is if you tried to make it so. Townies don't need to run away and hide .
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #589 (isolation #36) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:52 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 588, MonkeyMan576 wrote:I think Boonies has voted himself twice now. That is definately not town behavior.

Vote: Boonskiies

You never played with boonskies before have you?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #649 (isolation #37) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:17 am

Post by Garmr »

Well I'm going to bed post sometime tomorrow.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #659 (isolation #38) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:28 am

Post by Garmr »

Random thoughts from the past couple of pages that are in the mind of the seductive but hated genius garmr.

Does anyone actually have a real reason to town read ank? If not more votes on this wagon.

In post 634, StrangerCoug wrote:MonkeyMan576 and Boonskiies: scumbuddies? It certainly looks a bit like it, but it's too early to call at this point.

I don't see anything connecting the two can you elaborate.

Sky paladin hasn't really done to much alignment indicative. I disagree with all his stance (boon,alive chiro) but that really isn't scummy in itself. I would like to know his stances on other players outside of the two he is scum reading.

@mod
Also can we have a vote for the style of the lynch for example I choose Erotic asphyxiation
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #663 (isolation #39) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:10 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 662, ZZZX wrote:
In post 659, Garmr wrote:Does anyone actually have a real reason to town read ank? If not more votes on this wagon.

Not townreading /=/ scum reading

Ok I presented my case why his scum can you give me a counter argument as to why the case is wrong. If not vote ank. :P
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #677 (isolation #40) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:58 am

Post by Garmr »

@pere
Join my ank wagon I got candy and love.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #710 (isolation #41) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:40 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 709, DeltaWave wrote:Well as obnoxious as the roleplaying is, Jaqen seemed like town after I threw that vote on him.

UNVOTE:

Still planning my next victim.

-whispers in delta's ear-
Ank,ank,ank

But on a serious note Ank are you referring to this.

In post 108, Aunt Jemina wrote:It is worth noting that I am in fact feeling slightly rusty at the moment. It has been a fair number of months since my last game,
and an entire year since I was last town. (Aircraft madness ended before March of 2014.)
Though I have no doubt I will keep up with the game, locking down reads for me right now is a little difficult. I will manage something later. For the moment, I am caught up, yet have little to say when it comes to sourreads.

Though I do hold a few sweet reads, I wish to hold onto them for the moment.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #715 (isolation #42) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:14 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 714, Ankamius wrote:
In post 710, Garmr wrote:But on a serious note Ank are you referring to this.

In post 108, Aunt Jemina wrote:It is worth noting that I am in fact feeling slightly rusty at the moment. It has been a fair number of months since my last game,
and an entire year since I was last town. (Aircraft madness ended before March of 2014.)
Though I have no doubt I will keep up with the game, locking down reads for me right now is a little difficult. I will manage something later. For the moment, I am caught up, yet have little to say when it comes to sourreads.

Though I do hold a few sweet reads, I wish to hold onto them for the moment.

No.

Then I don't know what you're talking about.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #772 (isolation #43) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:18 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 767, Sky_Paladin wrote:Yeah I support a claim from Yakko. Obviously he's not my top scum pick him but with 20 hours left and no realistic counter wagons he's quickly becoming the only viable lynch.

Although with nine players effectively not voting wow.

I'll vote yakko latter but can we have a flash wagon on ank???
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #775 (isolation #44) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:26 pm

Post by Garmr »

Id rather lynch someone I have a strong opinion of than someone I don't.

elyse,ank,strange are three I feel strongest about.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #777 (isolation #45) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:53 pm

Post by Garmr »

VOTE: strange
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #815 (isolation #46) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:39 am

Post by Garmr »

I got sent the day has started role pm twice I thought I had died.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #820 (isolation #47) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:32 am

Post by Garmr »

this wagon all the way.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #824 (isolation #48) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:43 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 821, Elyse wrote:VOTE: Boonskies

I think the NK was to frame me. My vote on yakko was entirely a compromise because the deadline was hours away.

Why would you say that IAI was supicious of you and that's why he was nked for wifom. Strange cougar,massive and alive were also on his list what makes you different from them?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #898 (isolation #49) » Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:39 pm

Post by Garmr »

Deltawave I noticed you jump to some conclusions to justify things.

In post 875, DeltaWave wrote:I don't know if I'd believe MM's claim just because he made it, but I'm inclined to go with it for right now.

hi im Yakko (11): Klingoncelt, T S O, alivechihiro, MonkeyMan576, Jaqen Hghar, Boonskiies, Elyse, massive, DeltaWave, Sky_Paladin, Kthxbye

Excluding MM that's a lynch pool of 10, which I can further narrow down to 9 if I exclude myself. So even random guessing would produce a 1/3rd chance of hitting scum, which isn't bad.

I feel like with a wagon like Yakko's, one of the scum on the Yakko wagon was probably getting bussed by an off-wagon buddy as to establish some town-cred should one of the scum on the Yakko wagon flip. That further narrows my pool to TSO, Klingon, Sky and Boon. I haven't even read the game thread completely but I think we're going to find scum in there.

not only are you trying to narrow the lynch pool here in something that takes faith it also is a excuse to clear you. That's pretty bad.

Also if you were following that logic why did you vote ktnx after he voted you????
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #920 (isolation #50) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:59 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 900, DeltaWave wrote:Gamer: I'm not saying that all the scum are in the {TSO/KC/Sky/Boon} block, only that this group has the highest chance of having scum in it.

So out of those one do you have any reasoning to think they are scum or that rules them out of being scum?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #936 (isolation #51) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:04 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 935, Sky_Paladin wrote:Back and reading. I have a few things to focus on first but I'll be able to devote a good wall or two in the next few hours.

In the meantime, a question for the crowd - how many scum do you think there are this game? If MM is confirming 3 on the wagon, the rest must be off the wagon...and that pool is smaller.

That's the wrong way to think of it. We have 3/11 chance to hit scum on the wagon so basically 27%

now off the wagon we don't know how many scum we have of wagon it could be 1-3 so the chance to hit with one scum is 10% and with two scum is 20% the only scenario where we have a better chance to hit scum is if the scum team is at 6 and it would be 30 percent.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #958 (isolation #52) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:52 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 955, Sky_Paladin wrote:
Also because I'm pretty sure that we have 2 Scumteams here. 3:3.

I haven't really seen anything to indicate that there's two scum teams. If you know otherwise, please share.

I speculated looking at the non-Yakko wagon because I thought that five or six scums felt about right for this number of players. If we have 6 scums, then we're better off lynching in the off-wagon - scum will necessarily want to hit amongst the on-wagon. So both groups will get whittled down roughly evenly I'd imagine, with scum progessively standing out the longer the game drags on. If we lynched the Yakko wagon, scum would start hitting outside of there.

That's why I wanted to know how many scum people thought there were,
but nobody responded really
. I'll review this game next.

I really don't like how you discard other peoples opinions (mine included). It feels like you won't to lynch outside the wagon to preserve yourself as we have no proof what the scum number is I do agree it's around 5-6 with a small possibility of it being 4. With that being said

:igmeou:
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #960 (isolation #53) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:31 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 959, Sky_Paladin wrote:There are 18 players in the game who could have commented. Aside from yourself and Klingon, who brought up 'there are two scum teams!', nobody else did. 'Nobody responded really' is accurate.

I'm okay with lynching from the Yakko wagon as it is intuitively the best since we're told there are definitely three there. But if MM is scum and lied to us about how many scum voted for Yakko, how long until we find that out? Scum aren't going to hit him. And by the time we've lynched enough players from the lynch pool to find out MM lied, that's six or seven lynches where we're following the unconfirmed cop. So yes, I am considering lynching outside of that pool if I find something scummy.

If it wasn't for MM's claim I would be voting him already. As it stands we have no basis of believing it. But the claim came unprovoked so I'm inclined to trust it for now.

Just curious at why you didn't wait longer so you would get more responses or tried to help push the responses instead of ending it early.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #968 (isolation #54) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:47 am

Post by Garmr »

^the last scenario happened in my last game with a fruit vendor scum member he could only vend or kill not both.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #999 (isolation #55) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:27 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 998, inte wrote:
In post 987, Fresh wrote:Really Chiro? I ALREADY proposed a better topic. Finding scum. I already placed my vote, asked others to consider it, got little response, I've observed other comments, dumb discussion about scum counting, so on. Please come try again when you have a real question to ask me.

Listen folks, if we have info about 3 scum on a wagon, and no one has countered info, and said info giver doesn't have a motive to lie about said info, then what the actual crap are we doing referring to anything else? If Monkey lied, he's gonna get hung soon. And to be quite honest, he's an obvious scum target because who is to say he told the truth about being one shot (I do believe its the truth FYI).

Point is, we should be rolling with this and lynching someone on that wagon. Like DW. Or perhaps Chiro. Or someone.

Ok continue :)

how is the 3 scum on a wagon info? i thought it was just speculation which is why i didn't pay much attention to it.

-Ryan

Monkey man subtly claimed sensor. Sensors have the ability to see a how many scum voted one wagon
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1001 (isolation #56) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:06 am

Post by Garmr »

Well I'm off to party for 4-5 days you guys have fun. Vla
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1018 (isolation #57) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:30 am

Post by Garmr »

Well before I leave I say cheerio.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1046 (isolation #58) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:54 pm

Post by Garmr »

I have unstable net here hard to post can kinda read
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1114 (isolation #59) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:24 pm

Post by Garmr »

Wow the tso wagon exploded fast will read up on that when I get home
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1132 (isolation #60) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:57 pm

Post by Garmr »

Back home finally,

Tso plays like he does when he is town. To has been in most of my games and I been mostly right right about him. The speed and focus of the wagon to me reminds me of Hi I am Yakko and it's not like he didn't provide reasoning why he was on the wagon and he wasn't the worst. Also jaqen defense of tso makes me feel better about jaq as I saw myself agreeing with quite a few of the points.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1157 (isolation #61) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:07 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1153, Sky_Paladin wrote:I'll believe there is a serial killer in the game if we see two night kills and neither of them are claimed by a town vig or we see a flipped ITP. Until then, I think an alivechihiro lynch could be considered when we get a flip on Monkey.

Incidentally, I'm waiting for MonkeyMan's response, because at the moment - while I'm pretty confident on TSO scum - I think it's hard to go past that post as anything other than MonkeyMan scum slipping out his team numbers. I'd slot TSO/MM/Boonskies into 3 of those at this point.

My main concern is that Jaqen Hghar apparently *knows* there are independent third parties in the game on account of his comment, "The game is not 2D", and my role pm doesn't indicate anything like that.

Can you clarify, Jagen?

All this talk of a serial killer makes me wonder if a serial killer would actually get picked up by sensor
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1268 (isolation #62) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:11 pm

Post by Garmr »

I believe monkeyman sensor claim and some of his reads are similar to mine. I feel like he hasn't done anything scummy and the only legit case on him I see is skypaladins above and even with that I disagree that it makes him scum automatically as people have been throwing out numbers between 5-6 as estimates for a while monkey man just seemed to choose 5 over 6 through I want to know why?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1322 (isolation #63) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:32 pm

Post by Garmr »

You both need to chill.

Alive-
In post 1134, alivechihiro wrote:
In post 1133, Jaqen Hghar wrote:Itscum

Okay,
don't
do that. That is
not
how pronouns work. This is not a game-relevant statement, this is a statement relevant to being a decent human being on a general level.

This is condescending as he didn't know he was offending you if you said nicely "please stop" He probably would of stopped and none of this issue. Responding this way will more likely get you in situations like this

Jaq-
Even through the response was condescending you didn't need to raze alive up. I have been in a similar situation where I didn't know I offended someone and they acted aggressively (well a lot more than alive chiro i think alive was) But do you know what I did different I didn't raze them up apologized and it was sorted.

So can we all hug and make up?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1406 (isolation #64) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:35 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1383, Aunt Jemina wrote:Perhaps we have a vig/sk after all that targeted Inny, and the scum kill is missing? ;)

Lol the you could be anyone II reference

I feel comfortable with aj a lot more in this game than the last I feel like she has come out her shell and she reminds me of the aircraft mafia but better.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1410 (isolation #65) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:48 pm

Post by Garmr »

@aj
Already voting Elyse she is my top scum read
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1462 (isolation #66) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:05 pm

Post by Garmr »

dodge prod will do a proper post today just need coffee a shower ect
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1470 (isolation #67) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:04 pm

Post by Garmr »

The scummy history of the Elyse Chapter 1 the Mistress of Death

I will try to elaborate on bits I haven't elaborated on unless they changed due to flips ect to save on rehashing stuff.

In post 120, Elyse wrote:
In post 119, T S O wrote:I'm not sure I like Elyse this game - it's like she's trying to emulate her usual towngame, but it's a little off.

:igmeou:

Idk how you can analyze that from like 4 one line posts but ok. This is my second game back after a pretty long hiatus too and I thought my meta was that I'm more aggressive as town than scum...so yeah can you explain? I feel like that's bs.

Right of the bat she is already getting defensive she over explains herself and you tell that she's getting worked up.

In post 189, Elyse wrote:
In post 182, Boonskiies wrote:VOTE: Alive

Don't like the way she hopped on to yakko, and is seeming very opportunistic to me.

Really? I think Alive seems very town after that interaction. What do you think of yakko?

@yakko
I asked your percentage because I was wondering how sure you are in your reads but I guess that's irrelevant since you're apparently always 100% sure which makes no sense.

@inte
Can you explain your read on TSO?

VOTE: Boonskiies

I really don't like that vote. Yakko is a fine wagon I guess but it seems almost too easy.

I don't get why she would attack someone off the wagon then immediately say after yakko is good wagon but seems to easy. Hinting she already knows this wagon will flip town.

The rest of day 1 was pretty null and I feel she settled down a bit because she didn't have much pressure on her.

In post 821, Elyse wrote:VOTE: Boonskies

I think the NK was to frame me. My vote on yakko was entirely a compromise because the deadline was hours away.

This is her first slip up of day 2 as she went back straight on the defensive I know i talked about this before but i got something new i just realized to. but she really didn't have to try set up a situation were she is a victim. I call this a feminist tactic and it's very scummy just like the real deal. She also has to feel the need to defend her vote yakko BY SAYING IT WAS A COMPROMISE VOTE WHEN

In post 551, Elyse wrote:Scumreads are

Boonskiies
Jaqen Hghar
ZZZX
hi im Yakko

Previously she stated that yakko was her scum read meaning this means she is caught
up in a lie
in fact

In post 519, Elyse wrote:
In post 449, Boonskiies wrote:K, let's vote him!

VOTE: hi im Yakko

By the way, that's the first time I've ever seen Monkey not be okay with a Boon lynch. :o

What do you think that says about Monkey?
In post 469, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 17, StrangerCoug wrote:VOTE: Aunt Jemina

You were scum the last two games of the series, so you must be scum again here.

you'd know if he was or not, wouldn't you?

Seriously?

I think Boon's vote on SC has a lot of padding and it's easy to find reasons to scumread people when you comb through their entire ISO with the mindset they are scum.

I'm good with lynching him.

@IAI
You are being sticky with your reads on massive and me. Updates on that? Why are you still scumreading us?
(I do think massive could be scum, the post yakko pointed out was scummy)
What are your thoughts on Boon/SC?

She has provided no reason why yakko would be scum previously in fact in at certain points she was picking on people who were on the wagon and agreeing with his points.

I have more reasoning as to why elyse is scum but I'll post that latter after this is digested a bit.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1476 (isolation #68) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:02 am

Post by Garmr »

Makes a solid case on elyse then the wagon starts falling apart and no one addresses it :neutral:
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1479 (isolation #69) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:41 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1477, Elyse wrote:
In post 1466, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 1465, Elyse wrote:
In post 1458, T S O wrote:
In post 1452, Elyse wrote: I don't think it's a strong point since no scumteam would have touched you last night, but it's worth noting.

Umm...what?

PerV said TSO often dies N1 as town and I said scum wouldn't touch him last night if he was town since he was screaming die yakko die.

@Garmr
A) I don't appreciate that feminist comment.
B) I've already explained myself multiple times in regards to that.
C) Yakko was not my number one lynch. Yes I was scumreading him, but he was my weakest scumread. It was a compromise. And if he makes a good point, I'll take it face value regardless of how I'm reading him. I'm not going to ignore things a scumread of mine says because I'm scumreading them. I could be wrong.

A)I am naming my tell after con artist like Anita Sarkisian and Zoe Quinn who used a feminism to con money out of people by victimizing themselves. (through Zoe used her body as well to get positive reveiws out of people then victimized herself when she got caught doing it.) not attacking you with it.

B)I didn't like your explanation of why you needed to get defensive and panic like that.

C) You seemed to scum read the people that were on his wagon and you didn't really have/provide any reason why he was scum at all. To me it seemed you just wanted a lynch pushed through and it show. Btw compromise vote are usually on null reads I would be happy to lynch any one of my scum reads. It makes me think you had prior knowledge of the flip because your behavior around the vote on yakko was overly cautious and you seemed afraid of the repercussion and went straight into damage control when the next day started.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1480 (isolation #70) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:52 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1478, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 1476, Garmr wrote:Makes a solid case on elyse then the wagon starts falling apart and no one addresses it :neutral:

A man is already addressing this previous. Is this one not understanding "orgy of evidence"? When it is coming to a point when 75%+ of posts by the same player are calked scum, just the opposite is most likely the truth.

Elyse should remember this but in my first ever scum game N is for normal I was scum read by nearly everyone day 1 and from every then I was consistently scum read by majority. I made it to lylo and faked my own lynch probably why the toughened up on the voting rules because I think I was one of the last ones to abuse it and won the game for scum. Now if the minority weren't pushing against my lynch in favor of other people then I would been lynched earlier and town might of won.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1578 (isolation #71) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:10 pm

Post by Garmr »

@ank

Here's a question why didn't you do a lynch after last game were we lost because strange cougar was a failure at lynching?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1588 (isolation #72) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:01 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1506, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1504, Sky_Paladin wrote:Seeing as you're here, mind checking out my TSO case, on this exact page right at the top, and letting me know on a scale of one to terrible what you think?

It's decent, but it's ironically making me want to vote Elyse more because of both how fast the wagon blew up in response to the case and what they were actually saying (including Elyse basically sheeping it while trying to pass it as her own).

I doubt scum would want to bus so easily with how the vote counts were looking at the time and I have a very hard time believing that all the sheep votes are town, so
I'm having trouble justifying T S O scum despite the case.

Just noticed this never mind.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1609 (isolation #73) » Fri May 01, 2015 5:46 am

Post by Garmr »

I nearly forgot ktnx was in the game were town lost by STRANGE COUGAR no lynching.

Tbh I got mixed feeling through I feel tso is still town as I have a lot of experience with tso and he hasn't really done anything all game to trigger my radar. So I'm glad he didn't get lynched.

I would of loved to see Elyse get lynched. Tbh Elyse is probably the steadiest wagon going through out the whole game yet she feels like the hardest to get a lynch off It's feels like she scum protected.

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1617 (isolation #74) » Fri May 01, 2015 6:22 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1610, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 1609, Garmr wrote: It's feels like she scum protected.

Do tell? Is this one having reads besides Elyse? At all?

-_- I have been giving out reads and expressing my opinion. Just said I thought tso was town didn't I it's like your not even paying attention. It's nice someone talking to me through.

Opinions I have expressed today and day 2
Scum

Elyse(strong)
Ank(light suspicion should be obvious but I'm starting to have doubts)

Town
Tso
jaq(Thinking of removing this from a list.)
aunt j (expressed yesterday)
Monkey

I am keeping some thoughts to myself But It's no like I been stuck on Elyse all game.

Can I ask through you were so bent on lynching her yesterday but at a critical moment you unvoted. The wagon would of likely gained more momentum and lynch would of got through. That unvote and your defense of her probably stopped elyse from getting lynched.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1624 (isolation #75) » Fri May 01, 2015 6:45 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 811, jasonT1981 wrote:
Official Vote Count

hi im Yakko
(11):
Klingoncelt, T S O, alivechihiro, MonkeyMan576, Jaqen Hghar, Boonskiies, Elyse, massive, DeltaWave, Sky_Paladin, Kthxbye

StrangerCoug
(4): Fresh,
Garmr,
I Am Innocent,
Ankamius
Boonskiies
(2): StrangerCoug,
Aunt Jemina

T S O
(1): inte
Klingoncelt
(1): ZZZX
MonkeyMan576
(1):
hi im Yakko

Sky_Paladin
(1): PeregrineV

Not Voting
(0):
None.

In post 1533, jasonT1981 wrote:
Official Vote Count

T S O
(9):
Elyse
, ZZZX, PeregrineV, StrangerCoug,
Sky_Paladin,
Fresh,
RationalMadman,
massive
Jaqen Hghar

Elyse
(7):
Aunt Jemina,
Garmr,
Klingoncelt,
Kthxbye,
MonkeyMan576, Boonskiies,
Ankamius
Kthxbye
(1):
DeltaWave

Klingoncelt
(1): inte
PeregrineV
(1):
T S O

Not Voting
(0):
None.

NO LYNCH HAS BEEN ACHIEVED.

Night actions deadline in
night 2 deadline(expired on 2015-04-30 16:16:47)

note
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1638 (isolation #76) » Fri May 01, 2015 8:42 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1635, StrangerCoug wrote:
In post 1609, Garmr wrote:I nearly forgot ktnx was in the game were town lost by STRANGE COUGAR no lynching.

Still upset from a slip of the mind, aren't you?

Ankamius, explain every read you gave out on the last page, please.

Yes a little bit. I'm trying to get over it since I know it wasn't entirely your fault.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1692 (isolation #77) » Fri May 01, 2015 7:29 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1687, Ankamius wrote:FTR also, if Elyse ends up flipping scum, RationalMadman needs rope the next opportunity town gets. Something is really fishy about Elyse immediately claiming that IAI's death N1 was to frame her and RationalMadman immediately claimed the same after AJ died.

Didn't notice this till you said it going to look into this.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1737 (isolation #78) » Sun May 03, 2015 12:39 am

Post by Garmr »

Going to ignore the so called town slipped and treat it as a neutral thing it got a whole lot more discussion than it should of. Even through kthx didn't hammer I honestly think he may be town and his today's attempt at a elyse counter wagon.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1837 (isolation #79) » Tue May 05, 2015 1:43 pm

Post by Garmr »

I'm not liking strange cougar at the moment. He seems to be going for the bigger wagons with little to no reasoning (ktnx and tso) Yet he stance on elyse is weird.

In post 1405, StrangerCoug wrote:
In post 1404, T S O wrote:
In post 1353, StrangerCoug wrote:ITT T S O gives us more rope to hang himself with.

You may not have noticed this, but everyone is ignoring you because you have nothing relevant to say. Please try to fix this.

You sure don't, either, so why should I listen to you?

In post 1362, Sky_Paladin wrote:I don't think he's town. I'm also pretty sure TSO isn't either. But IMO he's all but claiming a confirm guilty on Peregrine and I kind of want to work out if that's legit or not.

no

I'll give you at least this. I don't think you have, nor are you claiming to have, a guilty on anyone.

In other news, I'll go ahead and
un-IGMEOY: Aunt Jemina
since she's stepped up her effort on providing cases to the level I want.
Elyse dead wouldn't make me unhappy, but it's still not quite my preferred lynch.

In post 1455, StrangerCoug wrote:Missed this:
In post 1444, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 1428, StrangerCoug wrote: I am not voting on any wagon where the majority of the people on it are scumreads of mine.

Do not misrepresent me again.

This one is reading both Elyse and ZZZX with suspicion, yes?

I have actually paid little attention to ZZZX.
Elyse I can buy as town.

He has been basically defending elyse before the first post then says that and just goes back to elyse most likely being town in the second. It seems really off and out of place.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1892 (isolation #80) » Thu May 07, 2015 2:08 pm

Post by Garmr »

@Strange you ignored me Please don't.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1894 (isolation #81) » Thu May 07, 2015 2:50 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1893, StrangerCoug wrote:Yeah. I know you have issues with my read on Elyse. Are you expecting a response about anything else?

Yes How you felt what made you ok with lynching someone you thought/think is probably town. If you had a doubt explain why you had the doubt. I want to know what you are thinking.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1896 (isolation #82) » Thu May 07, 2015 3:32 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1895, StrangerCoug wrote:Elyse responded poorly to the pressure from Aunt Jemina, hence why I said in #1405 that I wouldn't be unhappy with the lynch. The scum read I had on her was never strong in the first place, and she improved with the pressure off.

Can I asked have you played with elyse before this game and if so how well do you think you know her?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1898 (isolation #83) » Thu May 07, 2015 4:26 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1897, StrangerCoug wrote:I cannot recall a previous game with her.

Ok

In post 1895, StrangerCoug wrote:Elyse responded poorly to the pressure from Aunt Jemina, hence why I said in #1405 that I wouldn't be unhappy with the lynch. The scum read I had on her was never strong in the first place, and she improved with the pressure off.

So what do you think when someone who is experienced like Elyse who has a strong personality responds poorly to pressure (early game and the aj situation).
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1901 (isolation #84) » Thu May 07, 2015 4:46 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1899, Elyse wrote:So can someone explain why you aren't at least letting me use my last shot to get town as much info as possible if you're going to lynch me no matter what to verify my info?

Kthx is scum. If you think it's me and not him, then fine. I'm willing to compromise on Boon because when I do eventually flip town, it will at least implicate the actual scum.

And if your a scum power role keeping you alive another day is giving them information. Even if your not a scum power role you'll be just a distraction.
There's plenty of scenarios here. Also did you crumb tracker anywhere or who you tracked and the results?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1904 (isolation #85) » Thu May 07, 2015 6:48 pm

Post by Garmr »

Elyse sems more desperade than usual
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1905 (isolation #86) » Thu May 07, 2015 6:49 pm

Post by Garmr »

Desperate
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1969 (isolation #87) » Sat May 09, 2015 5:00 am

Post by Garmr »

hey sky can you pass what ever your smoking to me because that seems like some really strong shit.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2064 (isolation #88) » Mon May 11, 2015 3:11 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 2063, Elyse wrote:Why not?
My lynch is inevitable anyway. Why wouldn't my scumteam take towncred?

She's admitting to being scum right here all she's doing now is trying to spread wifom.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2123 (isolation #89) » Wed May 13, 2015 2:10 am

Post by Garmr »

I'm with strange on this one we had two nights with only one kill a second scum team would of made a kill by now.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2216 (isolation #90) » Thu May 14, 2015 5:52 pm

Post by Garmr »

About freaking time we lynched elyse.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2232 (isolation #91) » Mon May 18, 2015 5:25 am

Post by Garmr »

VOTE: Jaquen Hagar

I knew something felt off yesterday and his behaviour around Elyse was extremely weird. The hider crumb proves it
Last edited by jasonT1981 on Mon May 18, 2015 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2281 (isolation #92) » Mon May 18, 2015 10:34 am

Post by Garmr »

Feels pretty good to have fucking finally get the lynch on elyse and her flipping scum after three days of nearly constant pushing to get it through.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2309 (isolation #93) » Tue May 19, 2015 4:52 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2307, Sky_Paladin wrote:Jagen, hypothetically, could you see any reason for scum to kill Kthxbye? Because that's the only reason I could envision you not being scum. We assumed he died because he hid behind you.

The main issue with that is this seems to be an enormous coincidence. The first time we see two night deaths and the hider dies? That's unlucky.

I can only see two other ways this could have happened.
1 - Town vig, upon seeing Elyse scum, for some reason decided to shoot Kthx.
2 - Scum got an extra shot and instead of killing TSO decided to kill Kthx and Ank.

???

Can you give a reason?

Hiders can't be targeted by any actions even a roleblocker can't stop a hider. No none bastard roles trump it.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2313 (isolation #94) » Tue May 19, 2015 5:16 am

Post by Garmr »

I feel like jaq is just trying to throw out wifom at this point. (yes twie he scumclaimed.)
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2363 (isolation #95) » Wed May 20, 2015 9:55 pm

Post by Garmr »

We're da best. Think diffrent do ya? Come and have a go then, ya runty little humie -Orkz
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2380 (isolation #96) » Sun May 24, 2015 11:50 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2379, RationalMadman wrote:VOTE: Strangercoug

He's fluff posting too much.

If we manage to lynch the scum member on the yak wagon that's 6 or 7 confirmed town. If monkey man is telling the truth which I believe. Why is it better to lynch off the wagon?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2400 (isolation #97) » Tue May 26, 2015 7:39 am

Post by Garmr »

Tbh I had a slight town reading boon skies before that kinda fell to null. But elyse's behavior to boon skies makes me lean to town again unless elyse was into some bussing.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2416 (isolation #98) » Wed May 27, 2015 5:29 pm

Post by Garmr »

Some of the people on the wagon

massive: He was pretty obvious scum in paint mafia His argument not making any logical sense and he would rather focus on someone afk. While in frog mafia he was a bit sassy and was more vocal so I don't know what to make of this game from him as it's not like the only two games I have had with him.

boon:mentioned why i felt he may be town.

Alive/madman: the jaq fight makes me feel madman is likely town.

deltawave/twie this slots is wierd. Elyse mentions tracking him but there is absolutely no indication she did or would it could even be a attempt at distancing to me that just wifom at this stage. There is also no interest expressed by her. Looking back you can see him avoiding the elyse case saying he has no idea what the case is yet the elyse push has been here since the start of the game and at that point was a consistent thing. He managed to catch up on other subjects but not that one. Also his scum read on jaq is terrible he accused both alive and jaq of being scum together and saying jaq was manufacturing a argument and voting him. He offered no other reason as to why jaq was scum
In post 595, DeltaWave wrote:It seems like everyone is just doing random shit and it's screwing me up on reads. I hate day one anyway. Also the fight between J-A is manufactured, I swear it.

UNVOTE: StrangerCoug
VOTE: Jaqen Hghar

then quickly retracts it when people are town reading jaq for the argument.

In post 709, DeltaWave wrote:Well as obnoxious as the roleplaying is, Jaqen seemed like town after I threw that vote on him.

UNVOTE:

Still planning my next victim.

This may suggest that delta wave had some knowledge to jaqs alignment and wrongly predicted that jaq would get heaps of votes on him.

Now twie's side

In post 1934, TheWayItEnds wrote:Elyse is prob scum but im up for leaving her alive 1 night to fake another result.

I actually like PV this game.

He seems quite content to leave scum alive here for as long as possible

In post 2256, TheWayItEnds wrote:
In post 1946, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 1943, Elyse wrote:I'm townreading RM so no I'm not supporting that.

And no my lynch pool is literally {TSO, kthx, Boon} but nice cherry picking. I'm ambivalent to a massive wagon but he went nowhere last night so at the very least if he's town he's probably a VT or something. And if he's scum, he's scum.

@TWIE
Why massive?

A man sees what this one is doing here...and screw that!

VOTE: massive

@T S O- Nevermind.

This post is really interesting knowing elyse was flipping scum in the next day or too actually.

maybe i dont want to lynch massive that much.

He was the first one to suggest leaving elyse alive even through she may possibly be scum and now he trying to push that imagine onto jaq.

Was kinda rushed making this post otherwise it be a bit longer and fleshed out.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2417 (isolation #99) » Wed May 27, 2015 5:29 pm

Post by Garmr »

VOTE: TheWayItEnds
Last edited by jasonT1981 on Thu May 28, 2015 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2437 (isolation #100) » Thu May 28, 2015 8:13 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 2431, massive wrote:Garmr: In 2416, why do you consider Elyse's claimed tracking of DeltaWave as possible distancing, but not her claimed tracking of me?

Tbh I think that could apply to all her tracking results I did say it was just wifomy at this stage and you haven't really put much into the game. Then again pere hasn't contributed much either and he has the audacity to condemn the effort I put in this game when it's 2000000000000000000000000000000 times more than his.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2462 (isolation #101) » Sun May 31, 2015 1:46 am

Post by Garmr »

@monkey man

what about Twie???
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2483 (isolation #102) » Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:17 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2482, TheWayItEnds wrote:Garmr still didnt fix his wildly incorrect statement, I assume he was too busy just trying to keep up with the game.

Massive and Boon have still done literally nothing to stop me from wanting to lynch them.

Great.

All caught up.

Vote: Massive

It isn't wildly incorrect the only thing wrong with it was you didn't say it first. You still said it and you still shammed other players for doing it. You also never adressed anything else I put up.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2486 (isolation #103) » Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:46 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2484, TheWayItEnds wrote:Yes I did.

I said that I would like scum to fake another result now that she knows that everyone thinks shes scum.

Because it gives me a better base to decide how to treat her claim of tracking massive.

In post 2424, TheWayItEnds wrote:
In post 2416, Garmr wrote:

He was the first one to suggest leaving elyse alive even through she may possibly be scum and now he trying to push that imagine onto jaq.

You should try this again.

That was what you corrected.

but to answer that.

In post 2416, Garmr wrote:
In post 1934, TheWayItEnds wrote:Elyse is prob scum but im up for leaving her alive 1 night to fake another result.

I actually like PV this game.

He seems quite content to leave scum alive here for as long as possible.

That was my point that you were trying to keep Elyse alive as long as possible. The to get more fake tracks as scum is a bloody bs excuse as if Elyse was a power role (and she flipped one i think) all your doing is giving her more uses of her power role and a possible chance at a mislynch.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2490 (isolation #104) » Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:51 am

Post by Garmr »

Even through 1 thing is wrong which didn't have much impact to my case at all your trying to brush off my other points with out answering them. My points on your predecessors are still valid. It's a shame he can't come back and explain them. Also the way scum treat you is also still valid.

You done nothing than try to push it off with that fake smug ego you had last game.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2505 (isolation #105) » Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:18 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 2503, Sky_Paladin wrote:A trivial review of TWIE shows a healthy scepticism of Elyse/Jagen/Massive from rather early in the game. Their main contribution so far seems to be bringing up the other town clears from Kthxbye's flip.

Reading TWIE's iso looks refreshingly town - I know who they don't like and who they do like. I would prefer more scum hunting than IioA but there's no scummy interactions or contradictions. Looks clear to me.

I'm going to stick with Massive - he's scummy from his own actions, scummy with interactions and mutual defends on confirmed scum, and scum by POE. That's three strikes, yer out.

If you actually looked properly which you didn't then you would realize elyse at that point was already done tso's case and epically mine were really good and guess what your judgement your so ducking wrong
I can already tell you that you didn't even fucking read his iso.

In post 2051, TheWayItEnds wrote:
In post 1960, Ankamius wrote:
You're town, Coug's town, monkey is maybe town?
I'm with you on Jaq, PV, Sky, Town.

I'm maybe not yet with you on kthxbye.

Yep a lot of suspicion on scum jaq here.

when does he actually fucking vote him

In post 2228, TheWayItEnds wrote:
vote: Jaqen Hghar

After the fucking hider hides behind jaq.

Also the fact he makes no attempt to push a case on why elyse is scum and basically says lets leave her for latter.

Can I bitch slap you now or bitch slap you latter.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2507 (isolation #106) » Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:40 pm

Post by Garmr »

Sky there's more than that to the case it's not just twie either it's predecessor as well. Also scum interactions with them.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2509 (isolation #107) » Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:43 pm

Post by Garmr »

How about you just check my iso for it since it was recent I gave one. Don't be that annoying guy plz ;/
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2514 (isolation #108) » Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:50 am

Post by Garmr »

Of course you did you were the sk.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2537 (isolation #109) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:28 pm

Post by Garmr »

There really aren't any cases on boon or massive. While Twie actually has a concrete case. Tell me why everyone shouldn't just switch over to twie there's enough time for it???
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2540 (isolation #110) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:26 pm

Post by Garmr »

Ok I will compromise if I have to but I'm still going to try and get that twie lynch. But if someone else flips and they aren't scum I expect people to follow me instead of being brain dead.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2542 (isolation #111) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:59 am

Post by Garmr »

VOTE: massive

Yeah was opposed to a boon lynch
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2615 (isolation #112) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:33 pm

Post by Garmr »

welp when this flips town can we actually lynch twie?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2645 (isolation #113) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:36 am

Post by Garmr »

Anyway I never played this sort of role before so I been thinking if I should announce it or not and with 4 confirmed town I feel safe to announce it.I'm a negative utility role. I'm a hated townie. So yeah that's probably to balance the sensor role.

I honestly don't know what to do with the role so I been waiting all game as to when to announce it.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2649 (isolation #114) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:44 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2647, TierShift wrote:are you kidding hated claims first post

Never played with one so didn't know that. So you treat it like miller then???
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2667 (isolation #115) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:29 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 2654, TierShift wrote:
In post 2649, Garmr wrote:
In post 2647, TierShift wrote:are you kidding hated claims first post

Never played with one so didn't know that. So you treat it like miller then???

Uh, there is no real concensus on miller claims. But there is on hated claims. Why did you wait to claim and why do you feel that it's 'safe' to do with 4 conftowns?

Because I feel like we are going to win. With 4 confirmed town how couldn't we.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2669 (isolation #116) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:40 pm

Post by Garmr »

To be honest I have never been lynched day 1 and I want to keep that record. Tier why is this relevant?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2671 (isolation #117) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:15 pm

Post by Garmr »

Probably I see how some people treat millers anyway at the moment I'm contemplating who is the last scum member is.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2700 (isolation #118) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:33 pm

Post by Garmr »

Ok was looking back at why I scum read strange cougar before and what's changed.

Well looking at 1254 it seems his trying to push monkey man over elyse which isn't bad on its own but then the next time he mentioned her was in post
In post 1405, StrangerCoug wrote:
In post 1353, StrangerCoug wrote:ITT T S O gives us more rope to hang himself with.

You may not have noticed this, but everyone is ignoring you because you have nothing relevant to say. Please try to fix this.

You sure don't, either, so why should I listen to you?

In post 1362, Sky_Paladin wrote:I don't think he's town. I'm also pretty sure TSO isn't either. But IMO he's all but claiming a confirm guilty on Peregrine and I kind of want to work out if that's legit or not.

no

I'll give you at least this. I don't think you have, nor are you claiming to have, a guilty on anyone.

In other news, I'll go ahead and
un-IGMEOY: Aunt Jemina
since she's stepped up her effort on providing cases to the level I want. Elyse dead wouldn't make me unhappy, but it's still not quite my preferred lynch.

This post is screaming to me scum Lets have a look at the aj bit. Even with his IGMEOY he didn't really actually push her at all. I would expect if he was really suspicious of AJ he would of pushed her a little. Going to note that Aj died after he backed off her I think he was afraid she would push him.

He had a very iffy presence around elyse. His behavior around elyse reminds me of Jaq being iffy acknowledging that there is a good case on her but not wanting to lynch her and coming up with excuses why. His vote on day 3 seemed like a prediction that she would get lynched and quickly changed his tune. Yet he never actually gives a good reason to unvote tso. Saying his scum hunting has improved in fact he used the same excuse to back off of aj. I feel like this is strange cougars get out of jail free card when he doesn't have a good reason to back off anyone.

VOTE: Strange cougar
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2813 (isolation #119) » Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:59 am

Post by Garmr »

zzzx if your a rolecop you can confirm I'm hated townie lol.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2818 (isolation #120) » Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:55 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 2816, Sky_Paladin wrote:
I am gunsmith x3 btw, I can check if someone has a power role or not. and to be honest early on saved it for if i ever needed it but I never found a chance to use it and find it useful. so I literally have no results what so ever

Am I the only one who finds this claim completely bonkers?

You had a list of six names to check two night phases ago, and a list of five names last night, with the added emphasis that you are one of those names, so you should 'know' that two of the remaining four names to check are scum. If you'd checked one name last night and one name the night before, the game would be over.

I just find it more likely that you're totes scum o/

I'd like a claim from inte, also.

I was thinking pere also claimed a role (watcher of the odd nights) and tonights a odd night. So we can see if either of them is lying.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2860 (isolation #121) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:01 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2800, ZZZX wrote:
In post 2799, Boonskiies wrote:are we supposed to vote inte?

I assume he and me are hte lynch pool for today,

I am gunsmith x3 btw, I can check if someone has a power role or not. and to be honest early on saved it for if i ever needed it but I never found a chance to use it and find it useful. so I literally have no results what so ever

Wait wait wait I just thought of something. You could of used your ability way earlier on to confirm for yourself if monkeyman was telling the truth or not. You wouldn't even of needed to tell anyone the results. I'm finding it hard to believe that someone wouldn't be smart enough to see the use in doing this action. I mean there were plenty of chances to check monkey man.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2870 (isolation #122) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:54 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2863, ZZZX wrote:
In post 2860, Garmr wrote:
In post 2800, ZZZX wrote:
In post 2799, Boonskiies wrote:are we supposed to vote inte?

I assume he and me are hte lynch pool for today,

Wait wait wait I just thought of something. You could of used your ability way earlier on to confirm for yourself if monkeyman was telling the truth or not. You wouldn't even of needed to tell anyone the results. I'm finding it hard to believe that someone wouldn't be smart enough to see the use in doing this action. I mean there were plenty of chances to check monkey man.

Did you read the fact that I..

Didnt even read half the game ?

How the hell would I know I should target monkey if I didnt read it anyway?
Shouldn't you of replaced out? All you have done is say you have a so called role I would think if you were town you would of made a effort to sort scum out from town when you got back instead you been trying your best to avoid your lynch and I see no effort to. I sleeped on it and decided
VOTE: ZZZX
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2921 (isolation #123) » Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:03 am

Post by Garmr »

ZZZX are you limited or full ?????
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2985 (isolation #124) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:07 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 2983, Klingoncelt wrote:Those of us remaining:

Sky_Paladin - Confirmed Town

Klingoncelt - Confirmed Town

Inte-
Vanilla town claim

Fresh-unkown

PeregrineV-Odd
night watcher claim

Garmr-
hated townie claim

It's time for Inte, Fresh, PerV, and Garmr to claim.

Fresh is the only one who hasn't claimed. I bet I got scum panicking right now if they should risk at the risk of outing themselves if it's a scum team of 2 and not a lone straggler. trying to rush me after looking through my history.

Can I rest up and give you the answer to my reads latter I have had a big day.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2986 (isolation #125) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:08 pm

Post by Garmr »

Bah my sentences are mixxing
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3118 (isolation #126) » Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:00 pm

Post by Garmr »

Can post again. Was a fun game I put my heart and soul into this game and it's shame what happened happened and I'm sorry for that even through I think my ban was unjust and over excessive. (tbh I think they were trying to make a example of me.) Also I had no understanding how vote thief works I didn't know I could use the vote I stole lol.

Thoughts on people

@Elyse surviving that long with that much pressure on you shows your a good and valuable player for the scum team.

@Kthnx I don't think you would ever of spotted me as scum with out spoilers we all get better at finding faults when we have all the info.

@aj You played very well this game and aj faking being hated is the kind of gambit I would do as town because I have the talent of claiming anything and not getting lynched.

@Tso I feel like a lot of players underestimate you. After all the games I have had with you feel like

@Jaq Was fun playing with you waynegg and tbh if kthnx wasn't :P

@Fresh you're a survivor and that's the best mentality when it comes to scum. You didn't leave many tells and if you had more time to post. I can easily see you being in a way better position than the one you were in

@salamance. Good job working with momentum I built and not losing much of it. It's hard to do that as a replacement so late in the game.

@Massive Lets start with the positive. You did ok you keeped low enough not to get lynched early and managed to create a good amount of wifom. But you have behavioral traits as scum that give you away. The way you handle your team mates is one of them. Maybe instead of viewing them as team mates view them as other players in this game and throw the concept of teams entirely because it leaks through in your posts a little. Personally I view every player as a actor in my improv tragedy and at the end everyone dies.

A new part of understanding

In a previous game tried to tell house that going trying to bus a buddy with no solid reasoning was a bad idea(he didn't take it that well and blamed the rest of the team.). When people in the dead thread were pointing out massives post about me in the dead thread it reminded me of that game. I kinda noticed this as well and let it pass with out trying to soften it up a bit because I knew the people remaining wouldn't hunt in that manner especially with the golden halo I had built around my character. When I compared elyse's interaction to massive's on me it helped cement my thought on scum interaction.

I think I picked up a new Scum Hunting tool from this game.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3119 (isolation #127) » Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:49 pm

Post by Garmr »

AnkamiusPerson was signed in when posted
06-06-2015
11:52 PM ET (US)
Massive's the only one I wouldn't really have caught. Fresh was already on my hit list and I would've caught Garmr eventually.

this is the post I mean in the spoiler thread.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3120 (isolation #128) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:00 am

Post by Garmr »

TierShiftPerson was signed in when posted
06-22-2015
04:54 AM ET (US)
Kthx, my predecessor was on the yakko wagon.

Auntie, what you AND the rest of the dead townies seem to be forgetting is that garmr's claim actually isn't half bad as we'll end up in MyLo tmorrow. If garmr is believed to be town, that is functional LyLo. No lynch will not be an option, because 'the scum will just quickhammer garmr in lylo'.

When there're 6 players left and you believe one of them to be hated town, lynching is imperative.

Someone understands my thought processes a little. I wanted to keep the game flowing none stop. I didn't want people to stop and think if they feel it's a functional mylo they won't take the safe route. I can easily talk my way out of situations like this because I would likely do it as a gambit as town as well.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3125 (isolation #129) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:08 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 3121, Ankamius wrote:I specifically stated I would've caught you eventually because I instantly thought of your pressure on me when I found out you were town. If I had lived long enough to have to start rethinking things, that would've stood out like a sore thumb.

I still think this is the best town game I've played solo (nothing is ever beating the hydra game I played with Amrun), but me not paying attention to that was really silly.

Me dropping people like that is something I do as town as well If they weren't a strong read.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3130 (isolation #130) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:42 pm

Post by Garmr »

Be careful before that N bans you jaq.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor