Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:18 pm

Post by Rileycountant »

Oh man this player list is pretty hype

VOTE: JaeReed

It's customary for each hydra head to sign their own posts, but I won't be doing so here because it's my opinion that it's reasonably easy to tell our posts apart.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (isolation #1) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:19 pm

Post by Rileycountant »

Also, does anyone get the avatar pun?
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #26 (isolation #2) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:23 am

Post by Rileycountant »

HI EVERYONE!!!! MY NAME IS :!: RILEY :!: CAKE :!: AND I'D LOVE TO PLAY WITH YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!! you all look like huge cuties ^_^

@kortsies: THAT POST WAS MADE BY ALI!!!

VOTE: horrordude for spooping me :o
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (isolation #3) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:59 pm

Post by Rileycountant »

I don't know how to read GC here but regardless of alignment his posting is tedious to read.

VOTE: Darklyn
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (isolation #4) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:44 am

Post by Rileycountant »

Jae: Why?
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (isolation #5) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:21 pm

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 73, Transcend wrote:Anyways Darklyn is my top tr and the wagon on him is literal cow shit. Ask me anything.
I THOUGHT DARKLYN WAS BAD COS HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING AND DID RVS STUFFSIES EVEN AFTER RVS WAS OVER!!!!!!!
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (isolation #6) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:30 pm

Post by Rileycountant »

HI!!!! YA SEEM TOWNIE TO ME!!!! wanna be snugglebuddies?
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (isolation #7) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:34 pm

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 138, momo wrote:Can someone explain to me who I became a scum read on page two.
Read what Transcend said at the bottom of my signature. I think it applies.
Nope!!! I don't trust ya!!!!! YA MIGHT BE FAKING IT!!!! I WASN'T BORN YESTERDAY!!!!
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (isolation #8) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:35 pm

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 146, Grendel wrote:
In post 127, momo wrote:Yes but I have played on other sites so its chill.

I am not a newb.
Then don't act like lynchbait?

I think your town due to the fluidity at which you keep getting run up, but I do think you need to be more productive. Not just for your benefit, but for all of us.
I THINK GRENDEL IS TOWNSIES!!!!!
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (isolation #9) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:36 pm

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 158, nancy wrote:Attaboy Darklyn.

VOTE: momo

Mod error in VC 1.8 - I am counted twice

<< I have no idea what you're talking about :roll: >>
I don't trust this... ONCE TRANSY YELLED AT HER FOR MAKING A COMPETING WAGON SHE ACTS LIKE IT WAS FAKE ALL ALONG!!!!
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (isolation #10) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:45 pm

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 174, RadiantCowbells wrote:Pfft. Riley sucks. Chanda is best.
YEAH!!!!! I WISH I WAS AS AWESOME AS HER!!!!
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (isolation #11) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:53 pm

Post by Rileycountant »

VOTE: nancy

gobble gobble gobble!
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (isolation #12) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:00 pm

Post by Rileycountant »

NANCY IF YOU WERE TOWN YOU'D BE TRYING TA SOLVE THE GAME INSTEAD OF DOING NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (isolation #13) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:22 pm

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 187, nancy wrote:I'm scared I hardclaim Hufflepuff.
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I MEAN nANCY PANSY!!!!

*gnaws on you*
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (isolation #14) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:53 pm

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 189, Hiraki wrote:Can someone articulate anything that nancy has done that is actually scummy?
YEAH!!! SHE KEEPS REFUSING TO PLAY THE GAME!!! ALSO THAT THINGIE WITH THE COMPETING WAGONSIES WHERE SHE SOUNDED REALLY FAKE!!!!!
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (isolation #15) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:59 pm

Post by Rileycountant »

I WAS SERIOUS!!!! YOU DOING STUFFSIES LIKE CLAIMING HUFFLEPUFF MEANS YA PREFER TO YELL AT PEOPLE RATHER THAN REALLY TRYING TA CATCH SCUM!!!!
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (isolation #16) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:19 pm

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 196, nancy wrote:
In post 192, Korts wrote:Well I have the L-3 vote on momo while calling Darklyn obvscum as a pretty fucking transparent thing that you don't do as someone who is trying to play the game
A. How is putting a scumread at L-3 scummy?
B. Humorous hyperbole.
BECAUSE YA AREN'T VOTING DARKLYN WHO YA SAID WAS OBVSCUM!!!!!!!!!! AND MY SCUMHUNTING ISN'T FAKE!!!! YOU'RE JUST MAD I CAUGHT YA AND SNEAKILY TRYING TA VOTE US BACK!!!!
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (isolation #17) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:38 pm

Post by Rileycountant »

nancy probscum here, Jae might be scum. Grendel, GC, Korts are my townreads. Hiraki, why do you scumread Transcend?
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (isolation #18) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:44 pm

Post by Rileycountant »

Agree with Riley that nancy is scum, but it's not because of her being useless; it's because of the fact that she's using fake reaction tests to essentially be able to have a read without explaining why(see: votes on Darklyn and us). This is scum blatantly pushing for whatever lynches they want without having the burden of justifying why they're doing so, and then hiding under trolly behavior to try and get away with it.

Jae feels sluggish this game. I know they said they were experiencing problems playing mafia, but I felt like they weren't trying to sort Transcend at all when interacting with them. This is at least partially a gut read as well - I have played with town Jae, this doesn't feel like it. Anyone who's played with Jae probably knows what I'm talking about.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (isolation #19) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:01 pm

Post by Rileycountant »

Oh no! Both heads of a hydra agree on reads! What trickery is this? It's almost as if they had private avenues of discussion to agree on reads so that there's no tedious hydra dissonance for the rest of the game to deal with!

No. If you were really town who thought you caught scum, you should be chomping at the bit to explain to everyone just how fake we are, exactly what mistakes we make and why this confirms as scum. You should be jumping up and down, going "look! This is scum and this is why they are scum!!" rather than sitting back and going "haha you're scum, I won't explain why". That's because town wants to convince other people of their scumreads, while scum doesn't(they're fine with lynching pretty much anyone that isn't a member of their team).

Compare to Brussels Sprouts, where you(as town) engaged with me, talked to people about your scumreads and why, and generally acted like you were actually the mildest bit interested in catching scum.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (isolation #20) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:27 pm

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 208, nancy wrote:
In post 205, Rileycountant wrote:Oh no! Both heads of a hydra agree on reads! What trickery is this? It's almost as if they had private avenues of discussion to agree on reads so that there's no tedious hydra dissonance for the rest of the game to deal with!

No. If you were really town who thought you caught scum, you should be chomping at the bit to explain to everyone just how fake we are, exactly what mistakes we make and why this confirms as scum. You should be jumping up and down, going "look! This is scum and this is why they are scum!!" rather than sitting back and going "haha you're scum, I won't explain why". That's because town wants to convince other people of their scumreads, while scum doesn't(they're fine with lynching pretty much anyone that isn't a member of their team).

Compare to Brussels Sprouts, where you(as town) engaged with me, talked to people about your scumreads and why, and generally acted like you were actually the mildest bit interested in catching scum.
Lol pretending you and I play the same way. The synchronicity is actually fake because I know town!you wouldn't have that assessment of my play, wouldn't make that post there, and because the tone is just off.
You definitely don't know me well, then. All I see is you dicking around while pretending to scumhunt, then voting us when we call you out on your BS. You're not RC, and your attempt to imitate his style is both bad and scummy.

Also, "the tone is just off" is literally the most vague, generic reason I've ever heard someone give for scumreading someone else.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (isolation #21) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:39 pm

Post by Rileycountant »

I know what a tonal read is. What you have expressed here is not a tonal read; it's nakedly stating a scumread and trying to pass it off as a tonal read.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (isolation #22) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:39 pm

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 211, Korts wrote:A parenthetical.

I'm very confused at the style of play here. nancy going all DGB all over the place, Transcend acting like he's Fate of all things, everyone throwing around reads like actual justification is for nerds - this fucking truthtell powertown bullshit too - this game is like we took all the most idiosyncratic playstyles of the last ten years and dialed it up to eleven. Is there anyone here who can make an actual case instead of just roleplaying madness?

With that out of the way, I need to get some work done, I will be back in a couple of hours.
You read my posts, right?
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (isolation #23) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:19 pm

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 216, nancy wrote:The tone, particularly the word choice and sentence flow, of 202 says that you are fake. Your descriptions of play in 202 says that you are fake. The timing of Accountant emerging and Riley receding says that you are fake. There's no nuance in your stances. You're like the quintessential rabid scum forced by being caught into jumping on superficialities in the attempt to blow them out of proportion and in so doing seem like someone who is actually doing any real hunting. You and Riley are either both bad scumhunters or you're just scum. Gonna go with the latter.
It's not superficialities. It would be jumping on superficialities if I did it while you were in RVS or just-out-of-RVS. Someone who chooses to continue intentionally fluffing after the game has started
and a major wagon involving them is underway
is either: a) a useless lurksack or b) scum trying to hide behind a facade of bravado. There is no reason for town to continue to refuse to engage at that point, and you trying to dismiss it as a superficiality is a really bad misrepresentation of the case against you. Not to mention that you conveniently forgot to include the actual reason why Riley voted you, which is 158.

I'm not sure what you mean about the timing of me emerging and Riley receding; if you're implying that it's an experienced player taking over for a newbie after the newbie faces scum pressure, then that makes no sense, because I could just as easily coach her in private chat. Also waiting for you to explain to the class why the word choice and sentence flow of 202 makes us scum.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (isolation #24) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:25 pm

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 218, JaeReed wrote:
In post 202, Rileycountant wrote:Jae feels sluggish this game. I know they said they were experiencing problems playing mafia, but I felt like they weren't trying to sort Transcend at all when interacting with them. This is at least partially a gut read as well - I have played with town Jae, this doesn't feel like it. Anyone who's played with Jae probably knows what I'm talking about.
1. Game has been up less than a quarter of the day phase.
2. I made it clear that if I try to sort Transcend right now I'll tunnel him.
3. This whole paragraph is 100% bullshit, you saw me disengaged during Banana Split.

VOTE: Rileycountant
1. My issue isn't that you're not doing anything, my issue is that you're doing stuff, and it's really mediocre stuff. The JaeReed I know isn't mediocre. Why are you being mediocre now?
2. Okay, I'll give you this one, but like why are you spending so much time talking to someone who you think you'll start tunnelling if you interact with them too much? If Transcend is the one person you can't talk to without flying off into oblivion, then why aren't you spending your time talking to people you can properly sort? I don't mind if Transcend is the only one around at the time, but you didn't seem interested in talking to anyone but him.
3. You were disengaged during Banana Split because the game dragged on and on and it was really tedious; you weren't that disengaged during the early part of Banana Split, before it got really boring and shouty. Do you think the game has already gotten tedious?
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (isolation #25) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:29 pm

Post by Rileycountant »

Riddle me this, Jae. There are people here who've played with you before. I know there are people here who've played with you before. Why would I, as scum, lie about your meta or my experiences with you when if that was the case I'd get called out for BS by those people?
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (isolation #26) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:32 pm

Post by Rileycountant »

Who are you talking to, RC?
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (isolation #27) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:42 pm

Post by Rileycountant »

1. I'm not sure what you're talking about here. Link the post.
2. Yeah, sure, go ahead and talk to Transcend. There's nothing wrong with that. But I don't see you making an effort to talk to anyone else
besides
Transcend.
3. That's not how I recall the game. You were pretty active early D1, dropped off near the end of D1 around the time DDD replaced in because everyone was arguing about him vs copper and the game got really frustrating to play.
Because it is my general meta so you can get away with it. But you're actually literally lying about your experiences with me.
My experience with you is that you're a player who is unlynchable as town, who acts powertown as IC and who puts effort into engaging with people - hell, that's one of the reasons I enjoy playing with you, because I know that regardless of what alignments we draw it's going to be fun talking to you. You're talking to me right now. But earlier you weren't making the effort to reach out and talk to people. And that is not congruent with what I have experienced with you.

This is your ISO in Banana Split. Compare your entrance there and your entrance here - it's totally different.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (isolation #28) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:43 pm

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 231, JaeReed wrote:Korts/RC/someone else.
Why not Korts/RC/Rileycountant? I thought you had a scum read on me?
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (isolation #29) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:51 pm

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 244, JaeReed wrote:
In post 238, Rileycountant wrote:who acts powertown as IC
As IC I was disengaged too and did jack sweet shit wtf have you been smoking Accountant?
Uh? You built a townbloc then lynched ira and Tam. Admittedly, there were some flaws in the townbloc, like having scum in it, but you were doing
something

Well, you're doing something now, I guess :lol:
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (isolation #30) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:53 pm

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 247, nancy wrote:
In post 220, Rileycountant wrote:It's not superficialities. It would be jumping on superficialities if I did it while you were in RVS or just-out-of-RVS. Someone who chooses to continue intentionally fluffing after the game has started
and a major wagon involving them is underway
is either: a) a useless lurksack or b) scum trying to hide behind a facade of bravado. There is no reason for town to continue to refuse to engage at that point, and you trying to dismiss it as a superficiality is a really bad misrepresentation of the case against you. Not to mention that you conveniently forgot to include the actual reason why Riley voted you, which is 158.

I'm not sure what you mean about the timing of me emerging and Riley receding; if you're implying that it's an experienced player taking over for a newbie after the newbie faces scum pressure, then that makes no sense, because I could just as easily coach her in private chat. Also waiting for you to explain to the class why the word choice and sentence flow of 202 makes us scum.
Wut when did I saw that Riley was a newbie. Riley voted me because you're a scumlot and you thought you could get away with misrepping me lol.
Riley voted you because you immediately pretended it was a reaction test/trap for scum when called out on trying to push an opposing wagon. I don't think you actually were, because I don't think momo is scum here, but it was the concern about how you look to the rest of the playerlist that gave you away. Town has no reason to care that Transcend thinks they're pushing an opposing wagon; they'd flip him the bird and go back to pushing their scumread. Unless you're trying to tell me it was a reaction test, which it wasn't.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (isolation #31) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:53 pm

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 249, nancy wrote:
In post 224, Rileycountant wrote:Riddle me this, Jae. There are people here who've played with you before. I know there are people here who've played with you before. Why would I, as scum, lie about your meta or my experiences with you when if that was the case I'd get called out for BS by those people?
I'd like to know why you did this too because it's obviously complete BS :P
Because it's true? I like Jae and enjoy playing games with them, and I don't do that with lurksacks?
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (isolation #32) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:57 pm

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 255, nancy wrote:
In post 238, Rileycountant wrote:Compare your entrance there and your entrance here - it's totally different.
Oh noo someone is changing their play from one game to another!!!!!!!!!!11one!!!11!!
The question at hand here isn't whether Jae changing their play is scummy. The question at hand here is whether or not Jae did change their play, because I said they did, and they said I was lying through my teeth.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (isolation #33) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:00 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 257, JaeReed wrote:
In post 238, Rileycountant wrote:1. I'm not sure what you're talking about here. Link the post.
2. Yeah, sure, go ahead and talk to Transcend. There's nothing wrong with that. But I don't see you making an effort to talk to anyone else
besides
Transcend.
3. That's not how I recall the game. You were pretty active early D1, dropped off near the end of D1 around the time DDD replaced in because everyone was arguing about him vs copper and the game got really frustrating to play.
Because it is my general meta so you can get away with it. But you're actually literally lying about your experiences with me.
My experience with you is that you're a player who is unlynchable as town, who acts powertown as IC and who puts effort into engaging with people - hell, that's one of the reasons I enjoy playing with you, because I know that regardless of what alignments we draw it's going to be fun talking to you. You're talking to me right now. But earlier you weren't making the effort to reach out and talk to people. And that is not congruent with what I have experienced with you.

This is your ISO in Banana Split. Compare your entrance there and your entrance here - it's totally different.
1. This post.
2. You mean while I was drunk or while I was suffering a hangover all today? I don't need to talk to anyone. I caught Korts.
3. Early D1 the only thing I did was attack GM. We partially sorted each other then I dropped off because I became disinterested. Unless you're trying to argue general disinterest in mafia doesn't happen from the start of a game, and you know better than that. DDD replaced in relatively early iirc.

I don't feel like hardcore efforting. I actually believe I said that in my back and forth with Transcend. And I
have
played like that before. Firework mafia is a mini normal where I blatantly coasted tf out of D1 if you're interested. I'm not coasting here, I have given content, and pushed my own reads.
1. Okay? I don't see what that post has to do with anything.
2. Alright, I'm going to disengage with you on this point, because I don't feel there's anything to be done here and I don't really want to drag RL stuff into this, because that's messy and horrible. You're putting in effort now, so my point on that front is mostly dissolved anyawy.
3. What I meant was that you showed interest in finding who is mafia(in this case you thought it was GM) and pushing them. And also engaging with people in general(eg. your very first post talks to oncilla).
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (isolation #34) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:00 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 258, JaeReed wrote:
In post 239, Rileycountant wrote:
In post 231, JaeReed wrote:Korts/RC/someone else.
Why not Korts/RC/Rileycountant? I thought you had a scum read on me?
I've known you as town to have shit reads before, and there's a non zero possibility that you could be genuine.
How dare you. My reads are always perfect; it was the mod who is in error for giving them the wrong role PMs.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (isolation #35) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:01 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 267, nancy wrote:
In post 261, Rileycountant wrote:
In post 255, nancy wrote:
In post 238, Rileycountant wrote:Compare your entrance there and your entrance here - it's totally different.
Oh noo someone is changing their play from one game to another!!!!!!!!!!11one!!!11!!
The question at hand here isn't whether Jae changing their play is scummy. The question at hand here is whether or not Jae did change their play, because I said they did, and they said I was lying through my teeth.
Well, you are, so you kinda can't blame them.
But in 255 you implicitly admit that you think I wasn't lying, because you admit that they're changing their play from one game to another(if you hadn't, you'd say that they weren't rather than mocking me for bringing the point up). So do you think I'm lying or not?
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (isolation #36) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:02 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 271, nancy wrote:Oh look Accountant is pretending to be appeased.
I'm not pretending to be appeased, I'm being a decent human being and not attacking someone based on lack of engagement when said lack of engagement was due to IRL stuff, because behavior like that is morally repugnant and steps beyond the bounds of how far you can attack someone in a mafia game.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (isolation #37) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:03 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 269, RadiantCowbells wrote:accountant am i conftown yet
You're not conftown until I cop you or you flip.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (isolation #38) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:03 am

Post by Rileycountant »

Like that goes for everyone but double for RC, screw you RC
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (isolation #39) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:04 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 277, RadiantCowbells wrote:you don't get to say that to me. i am always conftown. VOTE: rileyccountant
2 c's, the vote doesn't count.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (isolation #40) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:08 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 284, nancy wrote:I'm actually tempted to say I know who Riley is and if I'm right I would probably drop my SR of the slot but there's no real way to confirm it so hm.
You don't. Trust me. I know Riley. You don't know Riley.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (isolation #41) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:10 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 287, RadiantCowbells wrote:nancy I note taht you haven't said much to transcend about him voting you and hardpushing you: why
Because she's ~ nonchalant about people scumreading her ~ and ~ doesn't care how she's being read ~

(even though she switched wagons because Transcend called her out)
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (isolation #42) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:13 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 294, nancy wrote:
In post 286, Rileycountant wrote:
In post 284, nancy wrote:I'm actually tempted to say I know who Riley is and if I'm right I would probably drop my SR of the slot but there's no real way to confirm it so hm.
You don't. Trust me. I know Riley. You don't know Riley.
Do they have an alt that begins with the letter C?
No.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (isolation #43) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:15 am

Post by Rileycountant »

Who did you think it was?
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (isolation #44) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:52 am

Post by Rileycountant »

Oh yeah that reminds me Darklyn have you done anything other than howl since 240?
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (isolation #45) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:40 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 310, momo wrote:My vote is switching to Riley because first of all, her meta is a manipulated piece of sh*t. She screams and types in caps and adds ies at the end of words so that people don't really get the meaning of posts.

Also, has anybody here seen Riley's so called scum hunting this game. That's the real clincher. Her scum hunting is fake, so she hides behind the meta she had designed for herself

Riley, either do real scum hunting and talk like a normal person or be lynched as scum.

VOTE: Rileycountant
1) Are you seriously unable to understand sentences written in caps? Does the presence of exclamation marks cripple your knowledge of the English language? Does the "ies" suffix cloud the meaning of posts? I mean, everyone else seems to be able to understand Riley just fine. Could it possibly that it is just you who are not very good at reading comprehension?

2) Wait, let me get this straight. You're telling me that my slot is scum because my hydra partner chooses to type in an unorthodox manner to become unreadable? If so, do you think that Riley would talk "like a normal person" as town?

3) What's so fake about the scumhunting that Riley has put out?
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (isolation #46) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:01 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 320, nancy wrote:Prepare to be
handheld
walked through a series of post hoc justifications for scummy actions backed by a sloppy attempt to imitate RC's cockiness, nerds.
Refutations coming soon.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (isolation #47) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:36 am

Post by Rileycountant »

Picking the largest wagon to get out of RVS, making note of my disfavor towards the tone in Darklyn's opening.
Given that calling Darklyn obvscum was clearly presented as a joke, this is a really bad "note". Plus, there's 0 reason for you to do this rather than just say "the tone in Darklyn's opening is bad". I'm going to repeat myself.
Town love to explain themselves.
(Barring specific playstyle issues like RC has, which I think are frankly a bad way to play the game, and which I know nancy doesn't share) Why? Because they want everyone to know exactly why they scumread so and so, they want people to follow them onto their wagon and that means giving reasoning. If I am town and I see that the tone in Darklyn's opening is bad, I want everyone to see it, too, so they are aware of Darklyn's scumminess. Saying obliquely that "Darklyn is obvscum" is obviously not a good way of doing this, and I'm sure that nancy knows this.
OMGUS on the aforementioned scum after eliciting a reaction to the momo wagon (from Transcend).
You didn't elicit jack. You didn't engage Transcend on the momo wagon at all and pretending that you had any role to play in Transcend's reactions to the wagon is heavily disingenuous.
Lightly probing Grendel, making note of townvibes from the slot with the caveat that their behavior seems forced.
This is not probing. Grendel has no reason to respond to that post as either alignment. I don't buy at all that you're trying to communicate this kind of BS - unless you were deliberately crumbing the read for some unknown reason, this is an overly-oblique way to get this message across.
Interacting in an oblique way to questions I do not approve of.
^ this is scummy behavior, btw. This is another way of saying "I deliberately chose not to engage with Transcend because I didn't feel like it". No prizes for guessing why.
Doesn't even attempt to see the motivation behind my vote, instead projects a fake and superficial narrative to justify a read.
I'm not going to speak for Riley here; she can speak for herself. But that narrative is hardly fake and superficial. Someone switching wagons from A to B, then switching back after getting called out for pushing a counterwagon is someone who cares a lot more about her image than she'd like others to think. It smacks of insincerity in the original wagon switch, and there is nothing fake or superficial in recognizing that and calling that out, no matter how many times you blindly repeat that.

Note: Transcend quoted that post and wrote "exactly!!!!". Why is he not on your fabled scumdar for agreeing with a fake and superficial narrative?

Interestingly enough, you admit it:
Sensing the quasi-RVS wagon on momo is in danger of growing stale, I bait an OMGUS out of Darklyn in an attempt to inject energy into the game again.
That is, you were making the vote not because you believe Darklyn is more scummy than momo, but because you were trying to bait Darklyn. There's only one problem with this: it's... well, it's simply not true. Let us say that you vote Darklyn here and OMGUS'es back, which he does. This doesn't lead to an injection of energy into the game, nor does it help you advance your reads on anyone or sort people. Telling me that you were doing this as some sort of far-fetched reaction test is a flat out lie.
Shitposting is NAI, btw.
Shitposting is NAI. Shitposting
instead of providing content
is AI. And no, nancy, posts that require an essay on symbology and hidden meanings in order to understand it as content rather than shitposting is not content.
Prod at Riley to indicate whether or not they are seriously scumreading me.
Also BS. Whether or not Riley is "seriously scumreading you", she'd still be pushing the same narrative forth that you called fake and shallow earlier. If you think that's scummy, you should have voted Riley immediately on post 166.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (isolation #48) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:37 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 328, ThinkBig wrote:
In post 324, momo wrote:Can Riley, not Accountant, Riley, please explain why she can't type like a normal person.

Because typing like a hyper 5 your old girl is not genuine.

And not genuine is scum.
I will let Riley speak, but from my experience, she does this in all her games. She is probably just an alt who is trying way too hard to impersonate KainTepes.
She's not. I know her long before I joined this site. This is just the way she talks, and she's been like this since forever.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (isolation #49) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:59 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 332, momo wrote:She has done this in her games to manipulate the meta. She hides behind this sh*t while really being scum as seen with her slip. People don't discuss the slip because of her meta.

Pedit: There is no way she talks like this in real life. Unless she is a 5 your old on a sugar high, this is fake. Come on, who thinks that what she types is what actually goes through her head??
I mean... I, like
actually know her
and have for years. This is just the way she likes to talk. She does it on Skype, in Discord, on IRC and so forth. She can talk "like a normal human being", but in the end the way she speaks is her choice, and I'm not going to instruct someone else how they should should post or act.

This is basically the stupidest possible OOG reason to attack someone. If you feel that Riley's meta is irritating and makes her unreadable, feel free to leave. There are games that she has talked like this and surprise, surprise, she flips town(specifically Creature's Near Vanilla). Which means that - guess what? - it turns out she actually just likes speaking this way, and it's not part of some convoluted plot to protect her meta.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (isolation #50) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:01 am

Post by Rileycountant »

momo, you do understand that something is only scummy when they do it as scum but not as town right? Otherwise it's not scummy, it's just a behavioral quirk.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (isolation #51) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:03 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 349, Transcend wrote:But then again scum!Accountant tricked me and will probably trick me again. Is this the game?
You have been bamboozled by the scumlord. Lynch all my scumreads in 39 seconds or you will be night killed.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (isolation #52) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:06 am

Post by Rileycountant »

nancy
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (isolation #53) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:10 am

Post by Rileycountant »

I was scumreading JaeReed but then after our convo idek anymore. At least he's engaging with people now?

I don't have any other scumread. I have a policy of refusing to read RC on D1, and nobody else has been really active.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (isolation #54) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:11 am

Post by Rileycountant »

they're engaging*

Sorry about that.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (isolation #55) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:21 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 357, Transcend wrote:How do you feel about momo?

I think that the momo/nancy interactions are off.
I think momo is town? People seem willing to run him up at the drop of a hat. nancy moved away from my wagon to vote him. Not to say that all fast wagons are town, but there's this aura of general "nobody cares if you get killed" that makes me think he's town.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (isolation #56) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:22 pm

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 324, momo wrote:Can Riley, not Accountant, Riley, please explain why she can't type like a normal person.

Because typing like a hyper 5 your old girl is not genuine.

And not genuine is scum.
whysies? COS I LIKE TYPING LIKE THIS!!!! I THINK IT'S WAY MORE GENUINE THAN PURPOSELY TYPING WEIRD LIKE AN ESSAY!!!!!!
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #573 (isolation #57) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:46 pm

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 411, ThinkBig wrote:
In post 410, Hiraki wrote:
In post 408, ThinkBig wrote:This makes no sense at all.
It doesn't but now he has to explain his read - that's the juicy part.
And that's why I want him dead. He has promised to explain his reads and has been voting aimlessly this game and trying to see what sticks. He has contributed nothing.

Working on my case now.
GRRR!!! TB!!!! I gotta say this now!!! I don't trust how ya always do safe stuff!!!! TO ME IT SEEMS LIKE YA NEVER REALLY PARTICIPATE WHEN PEOPLE ARE YELLING AT EACH OTHER!!!! EVEN WHEN ALI AND NANCY WERE YELLING AT EACH OTHER YA JUST SAID IT WAS YUCK AND RAN AWAY!!! AND YA ONLY VOTE PEOPLE THAT NOBODY THINKS ARE DANGEROUS!!!!! THAT SEEMS A LIL LIKE SCUM!!!!!
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (isolation #58) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:50 pm

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 455, Hiraki wrote:
In post 435, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 426, Hiraki wrote:
In post 421, Green Crayons wrote:Insert eyeroll emoji here. 318 is him coming back to the thread and OMGUS voting the person who had just voted him since the last time TB had visited the thread.
There's no OMGUS and recent ThinkBig postings confirm that.
Spoiler: But See:
In post 107, Darklyn wrote:VOTE: ThinkBig found the scum
In post 112, ThinkBig wrote:
In post 107, Darklyn wrote:VOTE: ThinkBig found the scum
Please explain
In post 113, Darklyn wrote:All in due time my friend
In post 116, ThinkBig wrote:
In post 113, Darklyn wrote:All in due time my friend
I'll be waiting.
In post 317, Darklyn wrote:Third member is probably ThinkBig or horrordude
In post 318, ThinkBig wrote:Hey all. Still kinda hung over from the weekend. Will be posting more tonight.
In post 314, Darklyn wrote:is momo, dare I say it, town?
VOTE: Darklyn

Pressure vote for you to start providing content and contributing to the game. You have done nothing so far and have made no attempt to game solve. You voted for me, promised an explanation, failed to deliver, and now you are voting nancy. Your progression this game does not come from a town mindset.

Also doubling down on safe vote with safe (pointing out anti-town activity) case against player he was already focused on (but not really getting attention) is not what I'd call reassuring.
There are a lot of unreassuring things in this game and I think that focusing on one that is actually following up with what they said should be the least of your concerns rather than targeting them for actually being cohesive. ThinkBig also hasn't posted a lot. I'm just very confused that this is where your vote is. I didn't really want to look at it but your case on ThinkBig is defined as:

TB is a
very
safe player. He also buddies through insults and posts in infrequently.

By the way, we're on Day 1 (specifically Page 20) and the parts where he was "off-topic" because two people were discussing the facts was when the two facts were most prevalently being discussed.

I don't think you're being intentionality bad here but I can't agree (or even understand with the buddying part) with anything that you were saying.
HIRAKI!!!! TB SAID THAT NANCY WAS YUCKY AND SHADE THROWINGSIES EARLIER!!! but he didn't follow up on that!!! in fact he hasn't talked 'bout nancy pansy at ALL!!!!! don'tcha think that's a lil scummy? I THINK IT'S BECAUSE HE WANTS TO AVOID THE SPOTLIGHT!!!!
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #575 (isolation #59) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:55 pm

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 521, Darklyn wrote:The Hiraki + Thinkbig mutual chainsaw is embarassing
whatcha mean by this darky?
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #576 (isolation #60) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:56 pm

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 529, JaeReed wrote:never disclosing confidence levels

{nancy, hiraki, tb}
{frogger}
{darklyn, rileycountant}
{momo}
{grendel, horror}
{rc}
{trans}
Fro99er wrote:The defense of Nancy is noted though.
good, note it. she's not scum, and even if she is that's not how one goes about defending a buddy. if you can't rub 2 braincells together enough to figure that out then you are as shit tier as town as your questions towards me suggested.
JAE!!! I AGREE WITH YA ON HIRAKI AND YA ALREADY TALKED 'BOUT nANCY!!!! whatabout TB? why's he ya top townreadsies? :o
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #648 (isolation #61) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:37 pm

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 602, Grendel wrote:Of course hapahali x JaeReed x Darklyn is a team I ship.
I'll bite. Why these three?
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #649 (isolation #62) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:57 pm

Post by Rileycountant »

Hiraki: What it comes down to is that I simply don't believe nancy wrt her claims about the motivations/meaning behind some of the stuff she did, like switching from momo to Darklyn and back to momo. You say that shitposting is NAI, but my issue isn't shitposting - it's the fact that nancy hasn't been producing much content/trying to sort, and only shitposts. And then when I call her out on it, she tries to justify her shitposts as attempts to sort, which is pretty damn fake.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #677 (isolation #63) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:13 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 669, Hiraki wrote:I would like further explanation of this rather than a 2 sentence description of something that sounds much more complicated.
Sure! I'll do it when I get to a computer(which is after I sleep, so it will be a while).
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #678 (isolation #64) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:17 am

Post by Rileycountant »

Real question for hapahauli: why did you question RC about his playstyle? Leaving aside whether or not it's bad, you should know from my comments about his meta and common sense watching of his behavior that it 's going to be a dead end. That seems to me like a bit of a "looking busy" question.

I had a tr of Grendel from somewhere early in the game so I need to reeval that slot. Same with Transcend - I liked his movement on the nancy wagon, so it's eyebrow raising to me when someone says that this very movement is what makes him scum.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #679 (isolation #65) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:18 am

Post by Rileycountant »

Heading to bed now. Will do re-evals, etc. in the morning.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #786 (isolation #66) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:42 am

Post by Rileycountant »

OKAY

I forgot about this game and apparently so has Riley

I agree 777 is terrible & opportunistic. I really don't want to let go of my nancy vote, but given that it is essentially now vanity I am willing to consider wagons on:

hapahauli (diminishing tr over last few pages)
Maybe Transcend (if I think the case against him has merit after my reeval)

momo and Grendel are both town and I will not be participating in any nonsense wagon against them.

Hiraki, I owe you a Transcend re-eval and explanation of why nancy is a lying scumfuck and will pay up soon.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #788 (isolation #67) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:46 am

Post by Rileycountant »

VOTE: hapahauli

Vote subject to change if I discover that Transcend is actually a scumlord. You can't hide from me Trans.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1015 (isolation #68) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:52 pm

Post by Rileycountant »

HI EVERYONE!!!! I'M BACKSIES!!!!! SORRY FOR KEEPING YA ALL WAITING!!!!!

Does anyone have any questionsies for me? :D
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1016 (isolation #69) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:53 pm

Post by Rileycountant »

OH NOESIES!!!! DON'T VOTE MOMO!!!! he's weirdy and a big meanie but I think he's totally super duper town!!!!!! grendelsies is town too... maybe!!! SHE COULD BE SCUM TRICKING ME!!!! BUT LOTSA OF HER POSTS SEEM SUPER DUPER TOWN TO ME!!!!!!!!
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1018 (isolation #70) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:55 pm

Post by Rileycountant »

NANCY!!!!! YA WERE CALLING US SUPER DUPER MEGA GIGA SCUM EARLIER!!!! WHAT CHANGEDSIES???
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1020 (isolation #71) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:57 pm

Post by Rileycountant »

*shakes head hard* I dunno if Jae is scum!!!! BUT TITUS MIGHT BE!!!!!

>:( I STILL DON'T TRUST YA NANCY!!!!! I started ta trust ya a bit more near the end of Day 1 but it ended before I could post!!! COS!!! HIRAKI WAS SUPER DUPER TOWN!!!! and he was defending ya so hard so I thought ya might be masonsies together!!! BUT RC IS THE MASON SO IT CAN'T BE THAT!!!!!
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1021 (isolation #72) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:58 pm

Post by Rileycountant »

NANCY!!! IF YA WANNA EARN MY TRUST BACK TELL ME WHY YA THINK JAESIES IS SCUM!!!!!
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1036 (isolation #73) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:47 am

Post by Rileycountant »

What the fuck sort of thought process as this

Who works with their scumread to lynch their townread to confirm the scumminess of their scumread
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1038 (isolation #74) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:50 am

Post by Rileycountant »

Yeah nancy is defo scum here VOTE: nancy

The BS about making up scumreads on each other is more of the stuff I was talking about - making up shit after the fact to justify things.

Changes wagon, gets accused of pushing counterwagon -> it was a reaction test to get a response from Darklyn!
Says spamposting nonsense and gets called out on it -> don't worry everyone it was me expressing my reads and trying to gamesolve in the most opague manner possible!
Person scumreading her gets NKed -> we were actually making up scumreads on each other! Don't worry about this!

How exactly did you know that the plan was to make up scumreads on each other? You can't be masons with both RC
and
Transcend, and I'm not going to buy it if you tell me you looked into his eyes, gave him a slow wink and the two of you telepathically discerned each other's plan.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1039 (isolation #75) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:51 am

Post by Rileycountant »

Also like people have already pointed out RC was townreading Transcend, which makes me think even more that this is an asspull rationalization
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1040 (isolation #76) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:53 am

Post by Rileycountant »

+ in each of those cases of making up shit, nancy immediately turns around and scumreads the first person to not believe her(Riley, Transcend, JaeReed)
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1041 (isolation #77) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:59 am

Post by Rileycountant »

My town list right now is {Hiraki, Fro99er, Grendel} and I'm willing to commit seppuku postgame if any of them flip scum. I'd like to see wagons on nancy, Titus, and I'm struggling to read GC and Darklyn - I think I'm leaning town on Darklyn for the sheer not-giving-a-fuckness + interactions with Grendel seemed more like town pushing someone they genuinely thought was a scumbutt over scum trying to push a lazy mislynch(and a lynch on Grendel is definitely lazy as fuck).
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1042 (isolation #78) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:00 am

Post by Rileycountant »

momo is town also.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1049 (isolation #79) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:16 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 1047, nancy wrote:Case in point: Tell me why scum!me would post 1035. What is scum!me trying to gain from this?
1035 is textbook lining up lynches. You're saying that if Grendel flips town, Jae is scum, which means that what you're trying to do is to arrange it so we lynch Grendel, then surprise surprise she flips town, and then you springboard off of that to get a second mislynch.

Of course, this doesn't work if you lynch Jae first, which was why you prefer to lynch Grendel first to line it up - when town!nancy would, duhhh, prefer to lynch her strong scumread over her townread.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1050 (isolation #80) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:18 am

Post by Rileycountant »

Like it's funny you bring up 1035 because the nonsensical lynch order you advocate there is pretty much a scumslip.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1053 (isolation #81) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:39 am

Post by Rileycountant »

town!nancy who doesn't want to confbias her read does so by re-evalling Jae.
Not by lynching someone she thinks is town.
"I am afraid of accidentally lynching town that I think is scum, so I am going to... purposely lynch town I think is town". That is absurd logic used to rationalize your scummy push, the exact same way you've been rationalizing everything else you do this game.

And yes, I agree, if you're scum you'll do anything you can to murder Jae. Like I said, this is exactly what you're doing. You've set up a fake way to "confirm" Jae as a scumlord (of course the part about how a Grendel townflip makes Jae scum is conveniently skipped over) in order to get them lynched. It's even better than just lynching them on the spot, because then you get a free NK and a mislynch on Grendel to go with it.

You can call this confbiasing all you want. I call it calling out your scummy bullshit once and for all. You aren't going to wriggle out of this one like you did D1.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1054 (isolation #82) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:45 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 1052, nancy wrote:
In post 1050, Rileycountant wrote:Like it's funny you bring up 1035 because the nonsensical lynch order you advocate there is pretty much a scumslip.
You're going to need to elaborate. Reasoning. Without reasoning people have no way of following your thought processes and if you are wrong somewhere no one, not even yourself, will be able to point out to you where you are wrong.
Leaving aside the irony that you're the one telling me this - I thought it was obvious. There's no way town tries to push an intentional mislynch to double confirm that their scumread is real. Even if you really were that paranoid about your own reads, which you aren't (compare to D1, where you didn't make any attempt to test or re-eval your reads and just went ahead with the wagon), it's a fundamentally absurd idea to try to trade someone who maybe in some alternate universe is town for someone that you solidly think is town. Let's say there's an 80% chance Jae is scum, and a 40% chance Grendel is scum. You'd be trading the life of someone who is 60% town for the life of a 20% town. This idea would never even cross i to the mind of town!nancy.

So how do I know this is nancy being a scumbutt and not nancy being the worst town player in the world? Simple. Because I know nancy is NOT the worst town player in the world, and it's way more likely she's scum who got overeager on their lining up lynches attempt and accidentally slipped, pushing for something that a townie would never push for, than that town!nancy abruptly lost all her senses.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1056 (isolation #83) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:51 am

Post by Rileycountant »

nancy if by some miracle you really are town I promise to give you a cookie and a full apology postgame. But unless and until that happens, I'm not moving my vote off you barring a mason guilty or a literal scumclaim. You're lock scum to me.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1078 (isolation #84) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:03 am

Post by Rileycountant »

Titus: Elaborate on 1077? What are your thoughts on nancy?
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1080 (isolation #85) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:18 am

Post by Rileycountant »

You're postulating that Grendel's scumbuddies are behind the counters?
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1104 (isolation #86) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:24 pm

Post by Rileycountant »

Checking in - nothing new to say. I agree with Jae that Transcend can be trusted.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1105 (isolation #87) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:27 pm

Post by Rileycountant »

Transcend, how do you read:

1) Darklyn
2) GC
3) Titus
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1137 (isolation #88) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:41 pm

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 1126, momo wrote:Fake ^
This could be a bus actually

Frogger let's chat about Grendel because I swore to commit seppuku if they flip scum and you have a hard scumread on them.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1138 (isolation #89) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:42 pm

Post by Rileycountant »

And like I'm pretty sure you're town so
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1230 (isolation #90) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:54 pm

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 1143, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1139, Fro99er wrote:Why do you townread [Grendel]?
actually this is a dumb question. Who do you scumread along with Grendel?
like if she flipped scum? I dunno
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1231 (isolation #91) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:54 pm

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 1145, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1137, Rileycountant wrote:I swore to commit seppuku
I honestly don't know what this means
basically means I tr grendel a looooot
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1234 (isolation #92) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:20 pm

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 1192, Fro99er wrote:Titus could theoretically townread me and she didn't. And I think that actually makes her town.

This townread of me by nancy is just weird. What am I like as scum?

I AM RC's MASON. AND NOW JAE IS MY MASON
wait - then why did jae tr transcend

because I thought transcend was masons with RC as well and jae seemed to agree?
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1236 (isolation #93) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:51 pm

Post by Rileycountant »

hold the phone hold the phone

Can someone sit down, look me in the eye and tell me straight why grendel is scum? like, pretend I know nothing. I am a noob, first mafia game, just replaced in. Why is Grendel scum?
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1241 (isolation #94) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:48 am

Post by Rileycountant »

They said somewhere that they're not copping Jae, they're recruiting their top town read
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1248 (isolation #95) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:35 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 1242, momo wrote:Damn it you guys. Unless someone claims masons with nancy she is today's lynch.
if your goal is to make me want to lynch you more than nancy you're doing a fine job
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1249 (isolation #96) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:36 am

Post by Rileycountant »

Frogger, why is Grendel conf?
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1251 (isolation #97) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:59 am

Post by Rileycountant »

nancy in the interests of not being a tunnelling piece of shit I'm going to promise you that I'll seriously re-eval you tomorrow morning. If I still think you're scum I'll definitely powerlynch you.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1252 (isolation #98) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:02 am

Post by Rileycountant »

{Rileycountant}
{Fro99er, JaeReed}
{Hiraki, Grendel, Transcend}
{Darklyn}
--- null line
{GC}
{Titus}
{momo, nancy}

Where I'm at right now. Confident that AT LEAST 2 scum are in Titus/momo/nancy, and if that's not the scum team then the last scumbutt is probably in GC/Darklyn - I can't see anyone above them being scum barring some insane bamboozle. I'm willing to hear cases on Grendel and keep an open mind but I think she's strongly town.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1303 (isolation #99) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:21 pm

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 1264, Hiraki wrote:Plz pay.
In post 1038, Rileycountant wrote:Yeah nancy is defo scum here VOTE: nancy

The BS about making up scumreads on each other is more of the stuff I was talking about - making up shit after the fact to justify things.

Changes wagon, gets accused of pushing counterwagon -> it was a reaction test to get a response from Darklyn!
Says spamposting nonsense and gets called out on it -> don't worry everyone it was me expressing my reads and trying to gamesolve in the most opague manner possible!
Person scumreading her gets NKed -> we were actually making up scumreads on each other! Don't worry about this!

How exactly did you know that the plan was to make up scumreads on each other? You can't be masons with both RC
and
Transcend, and I'm not going to buy it if you tell me you looked into his eyes, gave him a slow wink and the two of you telepathically discerned each other's plan.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1305 (isolation #100) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:30 pm

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 1304, Hiraki wrote:I later then said that you satisfied that part and I would discuss it but I'm looking for Transcend at this point.

Titus, you are correct about that point and I retract that part.
Sorry I'm posting as I read your stuff
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1306 (isolation #101) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:31 pm

Post by Rileycountant »

I'm finding it hard to SR transcend because of how exactly his reads mirror mine and I don't think he's aping me because it makes no sense to buddy me
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1307 (isolation #102) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:31 pm

Post by Rileycountant »

And it's not just his reads but his thought process as well
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1308 (isolation #103) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:32 pm

Post by Rileycountant »

I could definitely go for Titus, I hated that hammer (deflecting responsibility for the mislynch) if nancy is not available

I just can't get over how deceptive and full of shit nancy is
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1311 (isolation #104) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:43 am

Post by Rileycountant »

HISIES EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!

I TRUST MOMO A LIL STILL EVEN THO SOME OF HIS POSTS WERE WRIGGLY!!!!!!

everything else stays the same!!!!!

GC FEELS TOTALLY WEIRD TO MY RILEY HEART!!!! HE SOUNDS LIKE HE'S POSTING JUST FOR THE SAKE OF POSTING!!! I DON'T TRUST HIM AT ALL!!!! GRRR!!

HIRAKI!!! do ya have a total reason ta townread nancysies?? or do ya just think her wagon's super duper mega wonky?
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1316 (isolation #105) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:12 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 1314, Titus wrote:
In post 1308, Rileycountant wrote:I could definitely go for Titus, I hated that hammer (deflecting responsibility for the mislynch) if nancy is not available

I just can't get over how deceptive and full of shit nancy is
Not true. I own it. He caused me to hammer, but I feel it was the best thing for town.
nu uh!!! Ya worded that hammer so that IT LOOKS LIKE YA VOTED HIM OUTTA ANGRINESS SO NOBODY'LL YELL AT YA FOR HAMMERING A TOWNIE!!!!!!!!!!
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1429 (isolation #106) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:01 pm

Post by Rileycountant »

@Fro99er: I stand by my initial defense of Grendel. Yes, I was wrong, but my reasons were definitely right. The case against her was garbage and people were voting her based off what is essentially gut without explaining their reasons.

As for how this changes my reads: to a large extent, the previous reasoning was still there: nancy is still a deceptive scumbutt, Transcend is still town for the mind meld and so on. I'm townreading Titus a bit more because she chose to go for the Grendel wagon when she was talking about scumreading GC earlier(which would've been an easy way for her to justify jumping on him instead). I'm townreading momo a LOT more because that seems like textbook pocketing behavior, and I don't see that as scum defending each other.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1434 (isolation #107) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:35 pm

Post by Rileycountant »

UNVOTE:
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1450 (isolation #108) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:36 am

Post by Rileycountant »

It's definitely trash tier to try to PoE before Grendel became conf - just because your assumption was right doesn't mean that your play was at all good.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1453 (isolation #109) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:43 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 1451, Darklyn wrote:Her play as pretty useful for Fro99er actually
Yeah, but she had no way of knowing Fro99er was doing what he was doing when she pulled that shit. I'm not doing to praise anti-town play simply because it happened to not be trash by what is essentially luck.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1458 (isolation #110) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:40 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 1455, nancy wrote:Like you are sitting here saying my play is not at all good when your reads have clearly been up the back end of shit creek all game - or you're just scum :P
Get a fucking grip on yourself. Hitting on a 19 in blackjack and drawing 2 is still garbage play, even if you beat the person who stood on 18.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1498 (isolation #111) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:02 pm

Post by Rileycountant »

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!!!! HOW ARE YA ALLL????
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1522 (isolation #112) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:28 am

Post by Rileycountant »

VCA is worthless in normal games but doubly worthless in Grendel's case because she's confscum and everyone knows it.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1528 (isolation #113) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:41 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 1523, JaeReed wrote:No, it's not worthless, I have caught scum off it MULTIPLE TIMES. And the VCA before Grendel was conf is EXTREMELY valuable.
I know there are people who worship VCA - Titus for one, and I won't get in your way. If you want to do so though, at least do it on the VCs before Grendel got guiltied, because anything after that - like the EoD wagon - isn't reliable for obvious reasons.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1529 (isolation #114) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:41 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 1524, nancy wrote:
In post 1520, JaeReed wrote:
In post 1511, nancy wrote:I don't think desperate is the right word. This is about as close to autowin as you can get. There are four slots remaining that have any likelihood of being scum and unless we have a guilty then we lynch Hiraki because he's in every of the most likely groupings and afterwards there's only 1 scum left out of 2 scumspects unless masons shot outside of scum last night for some reason. Worst case scenario we miss out on a perfect win by 1 lynch?
wut. there are no masons. they died.
They got a shot off last night before dying?
Masons only have one shot.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1541 (isolation #115) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:07 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 1530, JaeReed wrote:I mean I did say before grendel got guiltied
nancy was VCAing the end wagon which is bad, that's why I made my original post.

@momo: JaeReed has said that nancy doesn't bus, as a matter of theory - as in, she has stated out of game that she thinks that it's suboptimal as scum to bus. So she's very very likely town here.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1544 (isolation #116) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:52 am

Post by Rileycountant »

@Titus: I wish nancy was scum too so I can egostoke for the next 50 years about how I caught scum on p10; but to me the meta argument put forth by Jae is too compelling. Why don't you find it compelling?
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1607 (isolation #117) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:52 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 1582, nancy wrote:Btw I did some homework on you Accountant and decided that you're Town. (:
If you did your homework on me you'd know I'm unnerved by backwards smiley faces.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1608 (isolation #118) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:56 am

Post by Rileycountant »

I don't know whether or not mastina does VCA right because I have never read a single post of hers in its entirety - they're just so long and tedious.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1632 (isolation #119) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:09 pm

Post by Rileycountant »

THAT INTENT WAS BAAAAAAAAAD!!!! IT SEEMED SO OPPORTUNISTIC!!! IT'S LIKE!!!! HIRAKI IS GIVING PERMISSION TA LYNCH HIM SO'S MOMO CAN HAMMER HIM WITHOUT SEEMING SCUMMY!!!

VOTE: MOMO!!!!
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1661 (isolation #120) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:09 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 1654, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 1632, Rileycountant wrote:THAT INTENT WAS BAAAAAAAAAD!!!! IT SEEMED SO OPPORTUNISTIC!!! IT'S LIKE!!!! HIRAKI IS GIVING PERMISSION TA LYNCH HIM SO'S MOMO CAN HAMMER HIM WITHOUT SEEMING SCUMMY!!!

VOTE: MOMO!!!!
Hiraki was being scummy so you're voting the momo for being scummy by association?
What? No.

We're voting momo because he gives intent to hammer Hiraki the moment he can doing so without looking bad (ie. when Hiraki got mad and basically told everyone to hammer him because he'd flip VT).
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1673 (isolation #121) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:39 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 1663, Transcend wrote:Actually i can't read

Carry on
I avoid hydra dissonance on principle. Riley and I talk through our stuff thoroughly to make sure there's no dissonance. It's just crappy for everyone in the game to have to deal with that.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1680 (isolation #122) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:46 am

Post by Rileycountant »

Who's Jae voting?
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1681 (isolation #123) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:47 am

Post by Rileycountant »

tbh I actually don't think momo is significantly more likely to flip scum than any of the other people, but the game will be more enjoyable to play if he's dead. Sorry momo.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1684 (isolation #124) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:48 am

Post by Rileycountant »

I mean momo is a great policy lynch AND a great lynch regardless of policy/playstyle so I'm like this is all around a great lynch :3

willing to sheep on GC if y'all want - I think they're both likelypartners together anyway, so its' all good
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1688 (isolation #125) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:52 am

Post by Rileycountant »

HI EVERYONE!!!!

DIDJA KNOW THAT TODAY IS INTERNATIONAL FLOWERS DAY? IT'S WHEN YA SEND FLOWERS TO EVERYONE YA LIKE!!!! IT'S LIKE VALENTINE'S DAY BUT LESS ROMANTIC AND MORE FRIENDLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVERYONE IN THIS GAME IS MY FRIEND SO EVERYONE CAN HAVE FLOWERS!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS MY FAVORITE FLOWER!!!! THE MYOSOTIS!!! but most people call it the forget me not!!! I think it's light blue color is really really pretty!!!! I hope everyone has a nice flowery day!!!! even momo tho he's scum!!!! FRIENDS ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN MAFIA SO EVERYONE SHOULD ENJOY THE GAME AND HAVE FUN!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1693 (isolation #126) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:56 am

Post by Rileycountant »

why are we getting townblocced?

I mean

not that we shouldn't be but

have either of us done anything in this game that's particularly obvtown? o.o
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1700 (isolation #127) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:01 am

Post by Rileycountant »

Who wants to play some tictactoe? I'll be X.

[ ] [ ] [ ]
[ ] [x] [ ]
[ ] [ ] [ ]
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1702 (isolation #128) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:01 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 1698, nancy wrote:Jae/nancy
Titus
Transcend
Rileycountant
Darklyn
Hiraki
momo
GC

We lynch from the bottom up and win before we reach Rileycountant.

Why should I be scumreading you, Transcend? I was talking to Riley in that quote, btw.
swap hiraki and darklyn positions and titus and transcend positions plz
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1706 (isolation #129) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:03 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 1704, Transcend wrote:Can't I'm on mobile

Also I'd fight you to lynch Darklyn before Hiraki.
I said it first you filthy copycat
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1708 (isolation #130) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:04 am

Post by Rileycountant »

VOTE: GC

I was going to say I wanted to wait for a VC so I can be sure I'm actually L-1ing and not quickhammering, then realized I don't really care.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1709 (isolation #131) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:04 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 1707, nancy wrote:Jae/nancy
Titus/Transcend
Rileycountant
Darklyn/Hiraki
momo
GC

How about that? ;)
I'll take it.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1714 (isolation #132) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:07 am

Post by Rileycountant »

@nancy: titus is town because of vca, right?

PEdit: ye
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1715 (isolation #133) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:09 am

Post by Rileycountant »

I have a TERRIBLE record of lynching right during lylo so ima just go ahead and sheep transcend if we get there
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1717 (isolation #134) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:10 am

Post by Rileycountant »

baaa
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1721 (isolation #135) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:29 am

Post by Rileycountant »

CAN I SPANK YA TOO TRANSY?
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1722 (isolation #136) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:29 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 1718, nancy wrote:No, I haven't bothered to do VCA this game. Titus is Town because both TB and Titus read as Town in ISO. I have a pretty good record of reading both players so I'm not inclined to doubt the read.
fine, but if they end up being scum and win because of this I'm going to murder you postgame
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1730 (isolation #137) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:43 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 1729, momo wrote:Making this clear, IF I hammer, and GC flips town, we will be lynching nancy
No we wont
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1768 (isolation #138) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:42 pm

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 1723, momo wrote:No way Jae dies tonight. NO WAY!!
Blast from the past
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1769 (isolation #139) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:43 pm

Post by Rileycountant »

@nancy: I actually feel like momo has been coasting by on his VI status after Hiraki tr'd him for it, making steadily stupider and stupider pushes to see what he can get away with. But we can powerlynch Titus after we bury him.

@Titus: Where is your promised VCA?
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1770 (isolation #140) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:50 pm

Post by Rileycountant »

@Transcend: not sold on nancy scum. The meta argument is strong and JaeReed put faith in her. I think the 2 scum are in

{Titus, momo, Darklyn}

With a very outside chance of Hiraki. momo you already know, Titus for shit hammer and then another shit hammer(before she could give VCA no less). And idk even her stuff about Grendel was more like asking permission to vote her, which shows hesitancy. Darklyn is mostly by PoE, he got tr'd early then started coasting and shitposting
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1774 (isolation #141) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:59 pm

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 1772, nancy wrote:This isn't Transcend's townplay btw.
Sure, whatever. UNVOTE:

Talk to me abt this? Because Riley and I both agree this looks a lot like town!Transcend
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1777 (isolation #142) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:08 am

Post by Rileycountant »

Irreverency, aggressive pushes, forming townblocs. To be honest a lot of it based on getting the "gist" of his play, but these are the details that I think he lacks as scum, where he is more passive. Furthermore I believe that momo has a super high chance of being scum and it makes no sense for him to bus here.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1778 (isolation #143) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:12 am

Post by Rileycountant »

NANCY!!!! IT WAS RAINY TODAY AND I SPLASHED IN A PUDDLE!!!! AND MY RILEY HEART TELLS ME TRANSCEND IS TOWN!!!! I REGRETTEDSIES NOT LISTENIN' TO IT LAST TIME AND I WON'T IGNORE IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1782 (isolation #144) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:34 am

Post by Rileycountant »

:o IT WAS RAINY FOR YOU TOO???????
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1783 (isolation #145) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:35 am

Post by Rileycountant »

NANCY!!!! HIM GETTING MAD AT YA FOR NOT LYNCHING MOMO SEEMS REAL!!!! WHY DO YA THINK HE'S SCUMSIES???
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1791 (isolation #146) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:12 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 1789, nancy wrote:
In post 1785, Transcend wrote:nancy this is fucking bullshit

i refuse to believe you NOW think that momo is VI after he had one of the most scummy days yesterday

you put him in your bottom fucking tier of lynches and then you avoid him getting lynched atthis critical stage of the game
GC flipped green, dear. Course correction.
What's your new course, btw? Like if you had to make that list from bottom to top again

...I don't see how GC flipping green makes Transcend scum though.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1796 (isolation #147) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:54 am

Post by Rileycountant »

Meh, I don't think Hiraki is likely to qh so don't worry nancy
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1879 (isolation #148) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:44 pm

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 1804, nancy wrote:If you don't think the wagon is going to go through suddenly why even vote?
Because momo is my biggest scumread?
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1881 (isolation #149) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:46 pm

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 1809, nancy wrote:
In post 1805, Transcend wrote:K if i don't die tomorrow I'm turbo lynching you
This comes from town!Transcend 0/10 times btw.
This phrase has lost all meaning since you've also used it to describe RC, Jae and us.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1888 (isolation #150) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:58 pm

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 1848, Hiraki wrote:@Riley i need ur help and guidance - how the FUCK can you TR Transcend????
Not sure what else you want me to say, already talked to nancy about it. He does this shit every game.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1897 (isolation #151) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:21 am

Post by Rileycountant »

I'm resetting all my reads. Except nancy. nancy is conftown.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1967 (isolation #152) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:38 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 1899, Titus wrote:
In post 1897, Rileycountant wrote:I'm resetting all my reads. Except nancy. nancy is conftown.
Why nancy? I felt their push on Transcend was p bad. Transcend is obvious town to me.
you can't be this clueless, right?

nancy meta = obv-conftown

nancy meta + going out of her way to defend momo when as scum in that position she could easily have sat back and pushed him = conftown x2

There is NO WAY nancy is scum here. If she got quickhammered right now and the mod flipped her as scum, I'd assume the mod gave the wrong flip.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1968 (isolation #153) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:39 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 1909, nancy wrote:Fmpov you're locktown, Rileyc is pinging me a LOT and I think that NK comes from a team with Rileyc. I could be wrong and I haven't been able to sort Titus or CK yet but I know I can sort CK if he comes in and plays. If I sort CK as Town then I'm happy lynching Rileyc today.
I think it's Titus/CK. I trust Transcend.

I'm not sure why you think the NK comes from a team with me?
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1969 (isolation #154) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:41 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 1923, nancy wrote:Rileyc why did you suddenly start believing with full confidence that I never bus?
I believed it since Jae confirmed that it was from an outside source, ie. that it wasn't a manipulatable meta read but something that you believe on a personal level which isn't going to change no matter what.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1970 (isolation #155) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:45 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 1928, nancy wrote:Accountant can you link me to some of your scumgames please
You've seen Brussels Sprouts.

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=70248
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=69128
viewtopic.php?f=84&t=67900
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=67256
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1971 (isolation #156) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:47 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 1938, Transcend wrote:I never have seen scum Riley, but i have seen scum accountant and he fucking owns.
regarding Riley's scum meta:

viewtopic.php?f=83&t=70478

I'll let you judge her play for yourself.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1972 (isolation #157) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:49 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 1945, Transcend wrote:And Nahdia's mini where they bussed both partners hard and salvaged a win
Don't worry, nancy is already familiar with this kind of play by scum me ;)
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1973 (isolation #158) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:50 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 1948, nancy wrote:Not really gonna read the newbie tbh.

Accountant was scum in my second newbie game on MS but I feel like newbie meta isn't representative.
For the record I play mostly newbie games, so most of my games are newbies. I have only played a handful of non-newbie games and I think Nahdia's mini is the only one where I was scum.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1974 (isolation #159) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:52 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 1955, nancy wrote:Accountant talk to me about early game where you thought I was fake / contradictory / post-hoc etc. please? How do you read it now?
I still think your early game was fake/contradictory/post-hoc but I think it's more likely that town!nancy is having a bad early game over scum!nancy managing to fake the no bussing meta + the pushback against momo lynch was was 100% easy to just let push through.

Early on in the game I thought that you were using your playstyle to cover up scumslips because I didn't see this in Brussels Sprouts but as the game went on I started to become more allowing of the possibility that this really is how you play.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1975 (isolation #160) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:55 am

Post by Rileycountant »

Happy birthday Transcend!
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2002 (isolation #161) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:28 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 1978, Titus wrote:Meta....farts.

Scum whiteknighting for cred in lylo.
Did you, like, accidentally skim over the part where I straight up explained that scum nancy has no reason to pushback on the momo lynch?
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2003 (isolation #162) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:30 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 1984, CloudKicker wrote:trans has to be scum because he pushed on green and ignored grendel which is a scumclaim, riley towntold imo into oblivion
But I also defended Grendel and pushed momo. Why is Transcend scumclaiming and I am towntelling?

I also note the lack of an opinion on Titus here.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2007 (isolation #163) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:32 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 1995, CloudKicker wrote:its okay. To explain to everyone, i thought yall would be able to see the edits history of my doc but you cant so its all good
Why is it an issue if we see the edit history of the doc?? idgi?
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2015 (isolation #164) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:37 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 1998, CloudKicker wrote:The titus reading thing is not something i want to do, i know its lylo but titus is just a scumlord as town and since last finished game im not assured i really want to base my others reads around this slot. Also from a meta standpoint, this sentence alone looks like distancing scumslots on lylo who dont want to get caught in cross reading their partners, me explaining this also looks like im overly cautious about the way i look, im just trying to be extremely transparent and honest since im town and i replacing-in lylo with you guys is a challenger i really want to suceed.
Oh, an explanation for the lack of read on Titus. This just seems disingenuous to me. If you do something scummy, wave your hand and go "oh, I know this looks scummy", that does not erase the fact that it is a scummy thing in the first place.

It's also inconsistent with your previous post where you said Titus was scum by PoE, but now you're waffling over whether or not to read here - I'd expect someone trying genuinely to scumhunt to say "I can't sort Titus because of her meta, but I think she's scum by pure math so it doesn't really matter".
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2016 (isolation #165) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:38 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 2014, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 2003, Rileycountant wrote:I also note the lack of an opinion on Titus here.
i didnt read titus, i read tb and he was scummy af, from meta + just normal reads. I also explained why in lenght
Yeah, I hadn't read that part yet.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2019 (isolation #166) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:41 am

Post by Rileycountant »

1998 is a shoddy case because it is a burden of proficiency paired with weird offsite meta and trying to use it as a case against Transcend. I don't buy it at all, and nobody else should either. Claiming that Grendel is obvious tone scum that Transcend should have been able to read is a completely wonky/subjective thought that is impossible to argue against, which I am sure was your intent.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2021 (isolation #167) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:43 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 2017, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 1611, Hiraki wrote:someone hammer me - i have no want or reason to stoop down to anti-town/troll levels with a self-hammer but I'm not arguing with deaf people - I will flip VT

Transcend - I've gone over why I haven't multiple times so I'm glad you've taken those reasons into consideration.
So scum willingly fliped hiraka who claimed vt which i assume was close to being lynched
Dumbtell derp clear denied.

Everyone was confirmed to be either VT or scum at that point - the setup is open.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2022 (isolation #168) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:43 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 2018, CloudKicker wrote:lol i mean, the reason why im doing exactly what im doing is exactly written there in your face, i have done everything i can to explain to you in words why i think that and i am town, at this point you thinking im bieng disgenious is your fault for taking absolute correct town infos+feelings and rejectings them
This post is incoherent: can you rephrase?
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2024 (isolation #169) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:44 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 2020, CloudKicker wrote:I couldve lied or try to bullshit stuff about titus
Yes, it was physically possible for you to do so. What's your point?
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2029 (isolation #170) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:48 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 2025, CloudKicker wrote:but its the truth
I don't believe you.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2032 (isolation #171) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:49 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 2027, CloudKicker wrote:rileyi dont even know what was your opinion on that slot before my replace-in but i feel like you are that kind of person that cant read me correctly the first time we meet
My opinion was nullscum -> scum by PoE.

You're not doing anything to change it.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2034 (isolation #172) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:50 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 2031, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 2029, Rileycountant wrote:
In post 2025, CloudKicker wrote:but its the truth
I don't believe you.
Well, why dont you believe me? ive known trans for years
I'm sure that you have and that you know his meta well. I don't believe you when you say that not reading Grendel correctly equates to him being confscum. That is a fallacious argument.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2035 (isolation #173) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:52 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 2028, CloudKicker wrote:My point is that in my very post i showed that i knew it was scummy by normal standards.

My point is why would i do something scummy by normal standards as scum just to excuse myself about it in the very same sentence if its not because theres a gain outside appearences?
Many reasons to do it as scum

- Not have to give a read on your partner
- You get townpoints for "transparency"
- Stupid WIFOM games like this one.
- Nobody can question a read that doesn't exist.

There are many reasons for you to do this as scum. It's true that as scum you'd suffer a "reputation penalty", but I see you're working hard at trying to cover it up anyway.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2040 (isolation #174) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:55 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 2033, CloudKicker wrote:Im a way better scum than just using fake reads "who arent arguable" and trying to use that on lylo, im using it because its an actual really real read riley
How do I know it's town you saying this and not scum you selling me a line of bullshit about what you would and wouldn't do?

Answer: I don't. None of the things you have pointed to that supposedly indicate you are town actually do so, and it's telling that you're so fixated on looking town(eg. the repeated "I wouldn't do this if I were scum!!" arguments and the repeated emphasis on how "transparent" you are).
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2044 (isolation #175) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:58 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 2036, CloudKicker wrote:I mean, maybe you just suck at the game and youre hard townreading scum and fosing town whos 2/2 while replacing-in, you invested far more into the game than i did so
0 interest in engaging with my read on you, instead preferring to blandly discredit me. You have no reason to do this as town.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2048 (isolation #176) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:59 am

Post by Rileycountant »

And frankly you're pulling out all this AtE but your tone is so bored and apathetic that it's artificial beyond belief
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2051 (isolation #177) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:01 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 2037, CloudKicker wrote:Youre just wrong, so reasons why i would do it as scum is irrelevant, im also way better than that as scum
The first part of this argument is logically fallacious, the second is an unsupported meta argument.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2056 (isolation #178) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:04 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 2038, CloudKicker wrote:i literraly asked alisae to edit out doc because i feared that people would se the hundreds of townslips on that doc and i wouldnt be fair so
good fucking god man, get a fucking grip on yourself. This sort of ridiculous garbage reflects badly on you.

It's a goddamn spread sheet with some names and colors slapped on it and indecipherable markings. You acting like a momo alt doesn't change that.

Furthermore, you only bring up these "hundreds of townslips" after I start putting you under pressure? Before that it was "I just didn't plan on sharing it"?
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2057 (isolation #179) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:05 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 2039, CloudKicker wrote:no its not, you dont even have the proper knwoledge to judge the accuracy or validity of my read
I don't believe you.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2059 (isolation #180) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:07 am

Post by Rileycountant »

The reason I can just say "I don't believe you" instead of refuting your reasoning is because you don't have any. You're just asserting statements. "I am town. I am transparent. Your read is wrong. I would never do this as scum. I have dropped hundreds of towntells."
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2061 (isolation #181) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:08 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 2058, CloudKicker wrote:hm no, i just felt like i needed to explain. My doc sheet had my role in it and other stuff that heavily reflects town pov.
NO IT FUCKING DOESN'T

THE ONLY THING IT HAS IN IT IS A MESS OF UNREADABLE FUCKING GARBAGE YOU TRY TO PASS OFF AS A TOWNTELL
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2066 (isolation #182) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:10 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 2041, CloudKicker wrote:Grendel firsts posts were blatant screaming scum, a town!trans in this game not pushing it would only be possible imo because he overlooked or didnt read those posts for some reasons
opening window for him to slowly move out of a transcend sr because he realizes that he can't justify it. Denied. They were clearly not blatant screaming scum because all the other strong tone readers in this game who have flipped town did not hardpush Grendel.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2070 (isolation #183) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:12 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 2042, CloudKicker wrote:You use your reading skills ? do you think that its my job to hold your hand ? im presenting you exactly what im thinking and why yet youre dismissing everything when you shouldnt. lol
At one moment, he goes:

"i am so transparent, haha, I explain everything about my thought process, look how townie I am"

Asked to explain assertion behind post:

"it's not my job to hold your hand"
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2074 (isolation #184) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:13 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 2052, CloudKicker wrote:There isnt anything that please me more than troll town who scumreads me
Me going from bad town to troll town in the space of a couple of posts. This scumlord can't even keep his own reads consistent.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2078 (isolation #185) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:15 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 2055, CloudKicker wrote:What about

-> Why would i try to tie myself to you when i have no clue about who you are, over everyone else on the table who i palyey 3+ games ? what would be the scum purposes to lockme into hardtownreading you when i cant manipulate you from meta?
Obviously to get towncred from me by having a "good read" on me, or else some stupid attempt at trying to win support on your Transcend wagon. Either way, I'm not buying it. Piss off.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2082 (isolation #186) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:18 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 2062, CloudKicker wrote:What dont you even believe? your opinion is invalid because you cant have a valid opinion on something you dont know. You cannot judge the accuracy of my meta read, but you can have an opinion on my intent behind it which is what you did in a few post before but now youre just dimissing something you dont know about.

Its like if i told you that my eyes are blue and you wouldnt believe it. You never saw my eyes so how can you opinion be possibly valid ? you can argue about why would i use facts that cant be proven but the those facts themselves
It's not that. It's that the read itself is fallacious and scummy beyond all belief. It's literally the burden of proficiency: unprovable edition. You could have spent the last five billion games with Transcend and it would still be fallacious. The read on him stems from an argument that is garbage at its core.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2085 (isolation #187) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:21 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 2063, CloudKicker wrote:it did idiot, do you know what edit history means?
In post 1995, CloudKicker wrote:its okay. To explain to everyone, i thought yall would be able to see the edits history of my doc but you cant so its all good
You're so full of shit it's a wonder your eyes don't turn brown.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2088 (isolation #188) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:23 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 2075, CloudKicker wrote:well i mean, this is exactly my town meta
kudos for having the audacity to claim that you not keeping your story straight equates to you being town, but you're still a disginenuous scumlord. Sorry.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2091 (isolation #189) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:25 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 2079, CloudKicker wrote:hence the lack of skills, i dont need anyone to push any wagon on anyone ever and not from random hydra i dont know about lolz
You actually do. You don't have a majority yet, so you need 1 townie to go along with it before you and Titus can quickhammer.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2093 (isolation #190) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:25 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 2083, CloudKicker wrote:who cares, its still correct and youre wrong
No it's not. You're full of shit.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2096 (isolation #191) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:26 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 2092, CloudKicker wrote:Well you have reading comprehension issues, my town meta is to troll people and being an asshat in general
I haven't blacklisted anyone before. Congratulations on being the first.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2099 (isolation #192) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:28 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 2086, CloudKicker wrote:Yes, you cant see it. At first i was still logged into my googledrive and i could see the history via the link i shared. I thought that everyone at first who had that link could also see the history, then i logged myself off and i saw that the edit history disappeared.
Right, and you realized that outsiders can't see the edit history by 1995. But in 2065 you were pretending that you thought I could.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2101 (isolation #193) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:29 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 2094, CloudKicker wrote:majority of people alive shares my alignement, you failing to help me is againts your win con so
This is a straight up scumclaim. He knows this won't convince me in any way, shape or form, so the only reason to post this garbage is to discredit me.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2103 (isolation #194) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:30 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 2100, CloudKicker wrote:Nope, hence the reading comprehension issues, you obviously misread me and im here to rectify any prejudice my style of posting mightve influenced your very poor reads
No refutation of my reasoning as to why he's lying.

VOTE: Cloudkicker

This needs to die right now.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2106 (isolation #195) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:30 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 2102, CloudKicker wrote:This is 2065, i dont see anything that implies i said i thought you could still see the edit
2063. Don't play dumb.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2109 (isolation #196) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:31 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 2105, CloudKicker wrote:nice the throw
Either give me 1 reason why I should unvote or fuck off.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2112 (isolation #197) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:32 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 2098, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 2096, Rileycountant wrote:
In post 2092, CloudKicker wrote:Well you have reading comprehension issues, my town meta is to troll people and being an asshat in general
I haven't blacklisted anyone before. Congratulations on being the first.
why would you blacklist me just cause you cant read me?
I'm blacklisting you because you're an admitted troll and self-styled asshats. I don't play with trolls, I don't play with asshats.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2114 (isolation #198) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:33 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 2111, CloudKicker wrote:well, youre voting town
VOTE: CloudKickerVOTE: CloudKickerVOTE: CloudKickerVOTE: CloudKickerVOTE: CloudKickerVOTE: CloudKickerVOTE: CloudKickerVOTE: CloudKickerVOTE: CloudKickerVOTE: CloudKickerVOTE: CloudKickerVOTE: CloudKickerVOTE: CloudKickerVOTE: CloudKickerVOTE: CloudKickerVOTE: CloudKickerVOTE: CloudKickerVOTE: CloudKickerVOTE: CloudKickerVOTE: CloudKickerVOTE: CloudKickerVOTE: CloudKickerVOTE: CloudKickerVOTE: CloudKicker
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2116 (isolation #199) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:34 am

Post by Rileycountant »

I'm genuinely sorry that Riley will have to read this vitriol when she catches up, because she's a sweet girl. Transcend, come help protect her innocence and vote this scumbag.

Return to “Completed Open Games”