Newbie 1797: Space | Endgame

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1058 (isolation #200) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:51 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

In post 1057, BlackVoid wrote:
In post 330, NotTheRealPaul wrote:Drixx I kinda get but Im set for lynching him D2 if he continues showing us next to nothing. Like im choosing to believe he starts slow but he needs to start contributing more D2 IMO.
Why exactly does Drixx get a pass D1 and why would you take him at his word that he "starts slow?"
because at that point in the game drixx hadnt done anything scummy. He wasnt helping sure but he had valid reasons why, and if he was telling the truth, Id rather have him around to help gamesolve as he was an experienced player.

Also I believe at the time I wasnt liking dunker's posts so I didmt see Drixx as a better lynch than dunkers.

Turns out his content D2 was crap so we lynched him, similar to what I wanted. Give him a chance to prove himself D2, and if he doesnt lynch him barring extreme scumminess from someone else.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1062 (isolation #201) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:57 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

In post 1059, BlackVoid wrote:Except Drixx's valid reason about not being great D1 and becoming better as the game goes on is something that applies to the majority of people that play mafia. Why do you just take him at his word? Are you against lynching experienced players D1 on principle?
So lemme just give some background on my interactions with Drixx previously. So he has modded a ga.e with me, TB, and skitters. He had seemed pretty nice and kinda trusted him.

My impression of him was that he was gonna be an absolute beast D2. Like, he would say, played X is scum bcuz so and so and it would make perfect sense case closed ez game just need to give him sometime.

Obviously I was way wrong. but I thought Drixx was gonna come out super strong D2 with great analysis and kinda lead the way for a town win.

@Dunkers what makes you think Im Drixx's partner?
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1063 (isolation #202) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:09 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

@BV

Power players are prob skitters/HS. Generally theyre the people leading discussion, others are listening to them etc. Tess as well to a certain extent but he was tunneling so hard on me it kinda took him out because IMO he barely considered other slots.

Info gained. So, we know Dunkers and his counter wagon picard were both town. So there is an excellent chance that neither scum was really leading either wagon. Heck there is a decent chance neither scum was even on either wagon (I'd need to check VC's obviously).

As far as reading the replacement, I was curious if the IC/SE'$ could impart any sort of tricks/tips for reading replacements.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1065 (isolation #203) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:23 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

Im waring up to a possibility of you as town. I wasnt a fan of NC but she seemdd kinda genuine.

Esires is prob null and skitters leantown. I need to recheck D2 and see how hard skitters pushed Drixx. Their are similarities to the game but I think thats just a skitters playstyle thing. Like skitters asks a lot of questions posts in walls. If I remember correctly they caught her based on PoE (lot of obvtowns that game) and she wasnt realy committing to any wagons.

HS is like newr confrtown for me and Dunkers is obviously conftown.

As far as a Drixx partner it would be between you, esires, and skitters. Skitters being least likely and you being most likely.

The thing that throws me off is that Esires has been concered with Drixx for a while and was on the wagon early, which leads me to think that wasnt a bussing vote.

Idk how Id really play as scum as the one time I rolled it I replace outed quickly cuz it was newbie host and things kinda went to crap.

I guess Id approach it how I play a PR were Id try not to draw much attention to myself at all. That way it would make sense that I survived to late game. Like I certainly dont think I could strongarm town into mislynches unless there was a serious lack of power players.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (isolation #204) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:20 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

In post 1066, BlackVoid wrote:I'll have to finish reading D2 to engage with this. I'm curious though, was there a reason you RVS'd Drixx instead of skitter? It seems you knew both of them from your previous game.
He being the IC mighta played a small role in it, but other than that there wasnt any reasoning behind RVSing him over skitters.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1107 (isolation #205) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:15 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

BV is town. The way he is pushing esires, if its a mislynch he is the next obvious lymch. Thats just a losing plan if BV is scum.

That said, what happened to HS? I know I said I hard townread you and I still do, but im starting to worry at the lack of contribution. Im imagining a scenario where HS is scum and trying to coast of the Drixx lynch via their argument.

@HS what are your thoughts on BV?
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1111 (isolation #206) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:22 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

@skitters can u gimme post numbers? I dont remember what ur referring to.

@BV thanks? I think I saw a compliment in there lol. Ya if I was scum I'd have ez road by supporting u woth esires, then u. NK Dunkers since Drixx already outlined that thought process so it wouldnt be sus OMGUS. Then NK skitters prob. Not that it would matter at athat point.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1112 (isolation #207) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:25 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

If esires is town, then aim looking at skitters/HS as Drixx's partner. Mostly need to reread akitters/drixx D2 since skitters wasnt on wagon but Id lean HS more since he has barely contributed D3 and I barely remember anything from him d2 post Drixx argument.

Typing that out now, im getting worried about HS. Didnt Drixx say he made a completely legit case against partner in another game and town didnt believe, so partner was able to coast rest of game?
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1113 (isolation #208) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:49 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

Im tryna figurw out scum!drixx's motivation in his near reversal of his HS read and why he pushed HS so hard. Like did he think he could take control of town and lead us through two mislynches? Because I feel like scum doesnt try to do that especially when it would have been easier to just nudge HS since there were already a few scumreads on him.

Like Im seeing a narrative where Drixx made a whole deal out of HS situation so when either flipped the other could coast to LyLo. When it became obvious he was the one who would be lynched his read changed despite the super hard push earlier and complete conviction.

Also he was pushing an HS/esires scumteam a bit and I dont get it. Scum needed two mislynches so if HS flipped town then he would have had a harder time pushing esires through.

fuuuuuuck im confused. am i going crazy?
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1116 (isolation #209) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:03 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

VOTE: Esires I still think this is more likely scum

I want HS' opinion before any sorta hammer though.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1118 (isolation #210) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:06 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

reactions are getting in herald?
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1126 (isolation #211) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:01 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

In post 1124, Human Sequencer wrote:I get a lot more of a frantic last-ditch attempt feeling from BV's posts than I do from esires.

It's difficult for me to engage with this game because it feels won to me.

Somebody's probably gonna say something dumb like 'HS is scum coasting to victory after a hard bus' and I'm gonna lol.
Been thinking of this possibility a lot recently.

Start engaging, game is far from won.

I wontt be on much today due to ACT Prep *cries* And tommorrow I have shit going on too.

So I'll look at BV's read progressikn Thirsday hopefully and share thoughts on it. I didnt really notice anything off with it reading it real time tho
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1127 (isolation #212) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:04 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

@HS where are u getting the frantic last ditch attempt vibe? The way I see it, BV cant be scum because he has stated he is townreading everyone but skitter (and not just leaning too) so it'll be way harder for him to push any lynch other than esires.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1128 (isolation #213) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:05 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

everyone but esires*
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1134 (isolation #214) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:54 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

In post 1133, BlackVoid wrote:Everything I do can be interpreted as "searching for the best mislynch opportunity" as opposed to "trying to figure out the scum" if you want to twist it that way. There's no indication in your ISO that you are trying to parse the distinction between the two as opposed to just going with the first interpretation.
this^

I feel ya about number of suspects. Im not gonna suddenly scumread you for it because im hella paranoid of everyone rn and that could be misinterpreted as me tryna push mislynches.

My point simply was that the way u were giving out reads, u wer painting urself into almost a corner.

Anyway, Im tryna fogure out why Drixx pushed HS so hard for such obviously bullshit reasons. Considering how experienced he is, I feel like that case coulda been a whole lot better, and im tryna find reasons why Drixx pushes that hard. In addition, he painted it as a very TvS situation and even offered to send himself to the gallows to prove he was town and set us up to lynch HS.

Like surely he knew that HS would be near conftown after making a push like he did and then us finding him out to be scum. He knew he was setting up a TvS situation and even if he got an HS mislynch, he would be lynched next if HS flipped town.

HS could u just obvtown it up and engage us lol? My mind is tearing itself apart tryna figure out if im overthinking this.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1142 (isolation #215) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:52 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

In post 1141, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
In post 1136, BlackVoid wrote:@Dunker, can you explain your read on Paul a bit more?
mainly his position on the drixx wagon, i feel like he bussed drixx.
drixx was one of the main scumreads d1, and i feel that overnight drixx may have told paul to bus him and he was already being scumread.
paul really defended his place on the wagon.
paul also "warmed up" to the idea of TvT, after i believe drixx said it might be TvT. paul might have wanted to go along with his partner drixx and maybe try and convince town it was TvT and that they should lynch someone else, but when no one really thought it was TvT (i was insisting the whole day it was TvS, which is probably why i don't like paul rn.) he went back to bussing. now i'm pretty sure i posted about this D2, and paul response was something like "i was only "warming up" to the idea of TvT, i still think it was TvS." now if town did indeed get persuaded and think HS vs Drixx was TvT, then paul could've said he was the one of the first people to come uo with the idea with his "warming up" post.

tl:dr I think paul bussed drixx D2
Mehh I was defending myself with the warming up stuff but take it as u will.

drixd qlso wasnt a main sr d1, u were. Second was picard. Drixx was like null very slight leanscum mostly bcuz he hadnt done shit. atleast thats how I viewed it.

Plus if we planned the bus, I woulda pushed a lot harder.

Im tryna figure out why the two conftown have wasted their votes on me for multiple days. Like dafuq why when there have been/are better candidates.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1144 (isolation #216) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:07 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

In post 1143, skitter30 wrote:I was working on a BV style analysis of esires, but I'm coming down with the flu and my head's a little bit fuzzy right now. Imma continue this tomorrow I think.
Get better soon. We have a week till deadline so not really a rush.

I'll try to look at his reads tomorrow or Thursday. Im dreading going through all those post numbers lol.

@BV do u still need more detailed reads on u, skitters, and esires?
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1158 (isolation #217) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:35 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

lol thesis paper

did everyone unvote and me not notice? i swear esires was l-1 and bv l-2
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1183 (isolation #218) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:36 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

So can we vote up eaires?

Im feeling good about BV and skitter as town and my HS paranoia is dying down (still would like more interaction from u tho).
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1184 (isolation #219) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:50 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

skitter who is in ur lynhpool? Im assuming esires, but do u still consider BV a potential lynch?

Would u ever consider HS?

Ya I know these are like the questions u posed to BV a bit, and im considering ur qnswers NAI just wanna know where ur head is at.

That said, my only real scumread (by PoE) is esires. Very slight paranoia for HS, as I may have overthought Drixx's med induced posting.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1187 (isolation #220) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:14 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

In post 1185, esires wrote:Look guys, there is just no way I'm getting out from under this mountain of questions. It's just too much, I'm sorry, but I can't sit here and answer 50 simultaneous questions like this.
if ur town fuck u

if ur scum then yay
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1188 (isolation #221) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:15 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

esires that wwas harsh i apologize.

If ur town just take it one at a time I know there are a shitton of questions. We have a week u can prove urself inno
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1189 (isolation #222) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:19 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

BV I feel ya but Im reading skitters as pretty town. His comments on my HS suspicions really did it for me. Like I feel like the way she dismissed it was townie. Had she agreed it woulda been NAI, but shutting it down kinda/dismissing would be a dumbass move for scum!skitters because of the influence she has in the game, my known sheeping of her when confused and HS being so checked out. Like scum!skitters coulda/woulda left that open atleast so that D4 she had more options.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1190 (isolation #223) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:19 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

ebwop her comments*
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1192 (isolation #224) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:28 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

In post 1191, BlackVoid wrote:Why would she "leave open" the possibility of HS-scum? If skitter is scum, she's already got two lynches (me and esires) set up quite nicely. That's all it takes to win and she doesn't need any more. Throwing shade on HS would mean that
he
would start to consider the possibility that she's scum which is pretty bad. Defending him and you and keeping both of you on her side while pushing suspicion of me and esires would the winning strategy here. If she's scum, she'd just go into D4 and 1v1 me. With the way HS is talking, there's a good chance he'll lynch me if he's the decider.
skitters seemed to be reading u as town. Maybe I misread her as her agreement/liking of ur pists seemed to indicate she no longer sred u slot and u were more than a townlean at this point.

I guess if skitters isnt townreading u as much as I thought then u have a point.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1221 (isolation #225) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:21 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

HS FRIGGIN INTERACT!!! IF WE MISLYNCH WE ARE AT MYLO!!!

Faaaaaaak. I wish skitters had a weak scumgame so I could be super confident in her rn lol.

I believe BV is town.

Every post esires makes seems to dig him deeper in the hole with me but I suspect there may be some confbias there.

@skitters im glad u are starting to see my reasoning with Drixx. Like wtf does scum!drixx have to gain from pushing scum/HS so hard and even mentioning a an esires/HS scumteam.

My lynchpool rn is [Esires, HS ] in that order. This thing with Drixx has brought my paranoia back up. Drixx is a good player and even hopped up on meds I feel like he woulda thought that through.

Like esp the stufd with sending himself to the gallows. Like how does scum!drixx dying help mislynch HS whome he pushed so hard. Like the ONLY motive here is to set up partner!HS to get to late game. Not to mention he pushed even when there was resistance (and a decent amount too) IMO to the HS wagon.

Do scum have daytalk btw?
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1224 (isolation #226) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:00 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

@bv honestly i want to but idk how since im right behind u on the ledge. the only thing keeping skitter out of my lynchpool is that if i dont trust her this game becomes waaaaaaaay to complicated. Essentially I made a judgement call and defcided to trust skitters and if im wrong, fuck it.

Essentially im not sold on skitters but my brain will explode if I have to figure out how skitters, essentially town's main leader behind HS/tied with HS (during D1 and part of 2 atleast).

Ive been telling myself to go reread D2 but for the life of me I cant find motivation to go back. Sorry this doesnt help I know but hope this clears up my position a bit.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1228 (isolation #227) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:16 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

since i kinda gave a skitters read might as well do u and esires since u asked

with esires I dont like hsi recent posting especially the self-vote. I think esires as town wouldnt do that (based on what Ive seen from his personality), and his vote for Drixx was really bad. That combined with his safe opinions and my town reads of everyone else (that Im kinda paranoid of but fuck it), means he is most likely scum in my eyes.

for you I was set to lynch u coming into D3. Like ur D2 was weak af and drixx's self-vote and explanation made it seem like he was denying u the ability to make any associative stuff/give reads which might be used against u. However ur D3 has been really strong which I like. Ur predeccessory was like nullleanscum since NC didnt do much. Im pretty sold on u as town, although this strong game could be scum motivated Like I know I said I thought it was toqny but it could be both (I know im waffling kinda). The thing is I dont see another option but to pkay strong for scum!BV as u were most likely lynch for D3. That said, Im gonna kinda discount/not choose that option (cant find right word for thoughts there), as I feel like u've been really genuine.

pedit: At the end of the day its a game of mafia. Of course I dont wanna lose, but the world wont end if I do. Im gonna trust skitter because if I let paranoia set in I'll start questioning everyone. If esires isnt scum then Im going back and looking over everyone skitter included, but for now Im trusting her.

Your concerns are semi-valid. Truth be told I think I missed the post about her TRing esires so could u gimme a number real quick? Her locking in lynches is kinda scummy but I feel like we are all doung it to a certaine extent, so I cant really fault her for it. For me its Esires or HS, for Skitters and HS its Esires or you. I think Esires' recent AtE might be getting to her (?), and HS just TRs everyone else.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1231 (isolation #228) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:23 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

D3 end: 4-1 or 5-0

D4 start: 3:1 MYLO

D4 end: 2:1 or 3:0 or 3:1

D5: fuck hope we dont get here 2:1

D5 end: 2:0 or town loses

Checked my math we can mislynch once. So im looking at lynching esires today. If its a mislynch we discuss D4 and see if we can find something rlly super scummy on someone. And if not we let scum narrow down our pool by no lynching. Then D5 starts and I assume I'll be des because no one suspects me so its up to u guys. Could be skitters ded too considering how much she has been involved in game, and BV is certainly easier to mislynch.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1242 (isolation #229) » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:38 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

i have to take an act practice test tonight and im volunterring for two hours so i dont have time to do much here today. if im responsibile then saturday i'll iso/reread.

BV im starting to worry about skitters.

i swear to god HS needa to engag. Like Im hating how he is sitting with his townbloc of unconfirmed town and sayibg, "okay scum is here and her im done"
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1244 (isolation #230) » Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:41 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

My teacher let me out 3 hpurs early! HELL YAAAAA!

Might take some time to do this.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1251 (isolation #231) » Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:37 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

whats a chainsaw?
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1254 (isolation #232) » Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:55 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

well fuck this day just keeps grtting more and more complicated

Thanks for the link for chainsaw.

Im stuck between esires, skitters, and HS rn as final scum

I still think esires because of Drixx meta (push partner with townke thingy) and his (esires')old scum games. And I know those games are 8 years old but I still think that self-vote was some AtE type shit.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1282 (isolation #233) » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:24 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

BV what exactly changed ur mind on esires? Because I still think he is most likely scum
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1283 (isolation #234) » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:25 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

I dont think skitters is scum because even tho she didnt full bus drixx or even vote she was actively going against him. Hell she was a big part of what convinced me to keep my vote on drixx.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1302 (isolation #235) » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:32 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

Yaaa! HS is posting!!

Im assuming ur still only considering BV/Esires?

Looking back, BV's strong play/activity was null/NAI. Because as either alignment he would have to come out strong so as not to get lynched as scum or not get lynched and find last scum. Like it was really his only play/strategy given the position he was in at D3 start.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1309 (isolation #236) » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:19 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

Lol I was pointing something out. Why do u atomatically think that anyone who questions their townread of u is scum? Feels like ur trying to divide what was a pretty strong town core.

Taking credit for Drixx shit? The stuff with dunkers was because he eas fluffing. I didnt want him to get away with it. Now I think that fluffing might just be dunkers playstyle (kinda). The rest was me defending myself via my position on the wagon. So yea I was taking credit for stuff but not in a scummy way? Like my main focus wasnt the credit taking it was something else and the credit taking kinda came with it as a secondary thing.

Why are u bring ur suspicions up now?

Also, as far as skitters I have no idea. I need to look at it myself but I get where ur coming from and most of what u say makes sense.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1310 (isolation #237) » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:24 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

@skitters BV has a point. Im still townreading him because his strategy would be shitty scumpkay. I will admit there is minor paranoia as obviously he has thought that too, so I guess he could be scum? But its still a dumb/harder path for scum to take especially when he pretty much had an esires lynch in the bag and coulda pursued HS tommorrow cobsidering our suspicion.

TBH I feel like scum are in a good spot rn because there are like 3 mislynnches u coulda pulled between the everyone but me. I dont think Id get lynched simply because there is no real support for it seems, but at this point scum could push either BV, skitters, HS, or esires and prib get a lynch (maybe not skitters).
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1320 (isolation #238) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:30 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

In post 1316, BlackVoid wrote:@Paul, my issue with you is that you townread me all the way through but the moment I said that I need to check back on Paul to make sure I'm not giving him a free pass, you suddenly changed your tune to "maybe BV could be scum playing well." If you're town, that's a pretty weird co-incidence. I'm bringing my suspicions up now because I thought I was going to get lynched and wanted it on record. When I thought esires was most likely scum, I was pretty sure we could lynch him and end the game, or if not, I can voice my suspicions in lylo.
Idk if ur misrepping or misinterpreting what I said.

I was pointing out that scum you or town you MUST come out strong like that. So the string play is NAI. I dont think I said I ever stopped townreading u.

As far as skitters/esires I still think esires is scummier. We interpreted the self-bote differently, so I guess we agree to dosagree on esires.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1328 (isolation #239) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:38 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

I was with u mostly till u U-turned on me.

U shoulda pushed esires then switched to HS and u mighta pulled it off there IMO.

Do u wanna do the honors of lynching urself or should I?
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1331 (isolation #240) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:45 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

wtf. ur last sentence didnt make sense. Please fix thank u
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1332 (isolation #241) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:46 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

Also BV its not nice to gimme hope like that and take it away so quickly
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1334 (isolation #242) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:49 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

Wait so BV thinkss he is gonna be hammered?

Someone unvote b4 a hammer comes in and kills the day b4 we get more discussion in.

Im set on lynching esires. I'll comprimise and go with BV. And if I summon motivation from gods no where recheck skitters ISO and find something scummy, I'll go with her too.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1336 (isolation #243) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:50 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

In post 1330, BlackVoid wrote:
In post 1328, NotTheRealPaul wrote:I was with u mostly till u U-turned on me.
This is a pretty town reaction. A very, very town reaction. Because he's now acting like he was scumreading me all along.
this doesnt make sense cuz i wasnt scumreading u entire time. Did u typo or am J bad at reading?
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1338 (isolation #244) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:52 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

I skimmed it and missed it. So im an idiot. Ive been trying to follow ur wallposts but honestly Im not rlly sure what yall are talking about.

pedit: true. nevermind it then. Im waiting for HS to comment on this then Esires.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1342 (isolation #245) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:58 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

Im not hammering rn I need to reread skitters. If ur town and get lynched then we are down a very active player. Id muxh rather lynch esire rn.

pedit: u and BV
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1343 (isolation #246) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:59 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

But the rest of the post doesnt seem to fit in a scum PT....
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1347 (isolation #247) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:02 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

Like he was quite obviously talking to u so I dont think that mislynch crap was an accident.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1369 (isolation #248) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:26 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

What was the point though? U were just being sarcastic or were u looking for something in skitters response?
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1370 (isolation #249) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:28 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

ignore thag I didnt notice there was another page lol
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1371 (isolation #250) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:32 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

In post 1357, esires wrote:Wow, ok, so BV had a slip of the tongue there in calling them mislynches - could have been meant for a private thread or maybe he just spoke without thinking first - regardless, the game is all but won at this point. That was strong play BV, but one lesson I kinda take from this game is that more isn't always better, at least as scum, since typing too much could lead to a slip like BV's.
this is shit. Its like fluff. Did he not read the last few pages? Like he read the slip but he has nothing to say on stuff after that?

Im waiting for HS' thoughts b4 any hammer.

And to clarify what BV thought was townie ("I was with u till U-turn"). I wasnt against BV but I began to question my TR of him upon his U-turn. Just clarifying cuz it seemed it was misinterpreted.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1374 (isolation #251) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:59 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

I wanted comments on what was said afterwards. u ignored a page and a bit of stuff and didnt add anything new to the part u mentioned.

Doesnt matter since BV is gonna be lynched anyway. I still want HS' perspective in case he offers something new though.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1376 (isolation #252) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:56 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

AtE is getting to me lol.

Can we compromise and lynch esires?

Im not hammering btw. Im 90% sure BV is still town. I still want an esires flip.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1381 (isolation #253) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:32 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

Fine. I'll put u out of ur misery.

VOTE: Blackvoid
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1456 (isolation #254) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:25 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

I think im allowed to post.

GG esires u played well. I was sooo annoyed at getting NKed bcuz I reread D2 looking at skitters and determined she was town and was ready to come and lynch u D4 lol. Then I get this PM saying im dead and im like wtf cuz I was ready to come win the game.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1457 (isolation #255) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:26 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

IMO u shoulda NKed skitters and pushed HS bcuz an esires killing skitters makes no sense but DS killing skitters does as it sets up esires mislynch.

I layed out more of it in spoilered dead thread if ur interested :/

gj skitters a strong game as usual. Dunkers it was fun playing with u! I totally misread u D1 lol.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1459 (isolation #256) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:32 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

No offense but BV was scum mvp lol.

he drover a scum lynch to L-1 then turned around and cast a bunch of suspicion on a townie while simultaneasouly nearly convinving everyone said scum was town. Then he "scumslipped" and got mislynched lol.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1460 (isolation #257) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:33 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

U played rlly well tho esires. Drixx left u kinda stuck but u didnt do anything to really raise suspicion for most of the game.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1462 (isolation #258) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

Ive been wanting a scum role lmao.

Ive NEVER gotten to play as scum and it seems so fun to try to set town against town. I also hate not knowing who is who.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1471 (isolation #259) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:28 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

Awesome game!!

Waiting for Drixx's comments. I wanna know what hewas thinking with the HS push.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1476 (isolation #260) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:35 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

skitters where u planning to sign up next? Id love to play another game with u. maybe we could hydra? I mean ur excellent blending in as scum and town and Idlove to learn from you.

also i really wanna hydra just to see what its like.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1477 (isolation #261) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:36 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

that said, im down to hydra with anyone who played here. yall were all pretty awesome :)
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1479 (isolation #262) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:43 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

hehehehehe
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1489 (isolation #263) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:56 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

In post 1485, Draynth wrote:This was a fun game to read
im so sorry for helping get u lynched. I felt bad bcuz u replaced in and then immediately got lynched.

@TB that sounds awesome! I'll shoot u a PM :)
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1491 (isolation #264) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:59 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

@TB gimme like half an hour I need to get ready for school

@Plot sorry bout that. I was just rlly excuted. I'll wait next time
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1496 (isolation #265) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:00 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

Isnt Drixx gonna do the IC stuff and post a bunch of thoughts?
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1497 (isolation #266) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:01 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

And isnt their an IC thread? I thought I remember one from last time.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1503 (isolation #267) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:56 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

lol empty confessional

what happened to drixx? he hasnt commented
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1517 (isolation #268) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:32 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

voting for a nonscumread? CAUGHT UU

VOTE: TreeXX
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1518 (isolation #269) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:32 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

OMG TREEBIG IS HAXING

CAN WE GET A VC PLEEEASE
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1521 (isolation #270) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:41 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

HAHAHAHAHAHA
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1524 (isolation #271) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:42 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

we shoot TreeBig
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1533 (isolation #272) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:59 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

In post 1529, Drixx wrote:Sorry guys. I didn't get a note this game was over. Probably too late to catch most of you now.
do u have any IC advice?
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1542 (isolation #273) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:57 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

iSince Drixx isnt giving IC advice would either BV or Tess try to do something similar?
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1544 (isolation #274) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:10 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

lol

no i was serious i wanred to know what to work on

*shrugs*
NotTheRealPaul