Open 688: Diffusion of Power (Game Over)

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3083 (isolation #400) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:12 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3081, Kelvin Smith wrote:
In post 3075, Titus wrote:
In post 3071, Kelvin Smith wrote:
In post 3065, Titus wrote:Why do I have to compromise when the only things that you'd call a reason boil down to Math is too insane to contain but in PC terms?
You have to compromise because otherwise, you are just stonewalling everybody. Like, you aren't just stonewalling me or RC, you're stonewalling everyone on this wagon because you believe you can't be wrong here, even though we're all telling you it looks suspiciously like you are wrong here.
No. You're stonewalling everyone by insisting on a lynch and treating me like human garbage when there's a slot we both agree isn't town.
I can't be stonewalling everybody when Math is essentially at L-1 (the only reason she's not is because RC hasn't voted yet). People want this lynch. Stop spinning a narrative that this is just me when other people have voted of their own accord. I rallied the troops for this current wagon, but they're all here willingly.

I'm not trying to treat you like human garbage, but you are constantly pressing my buttons and it's hard not to be short with you when you do that. From my perspective, you are horrifically wrong. And I'm desperately trying to restrain myself from being mean about how wrong you are.

I don't agree that Navy isn't town, so don't put words in my mouth. Saying that I don't think that she's town is not the same thing as saying that I think that she is not town. She's null.
People are there to shut the game up.

You don't think Navy is town, otherwise, you'd be able to justify why.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3084 (isolation #401) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:14 am

Post by Titus »

I'm not "spinning a narrative". This game has had 6-7 replacements on this dayphase, and I have been tempted to be one. You and RC been telling people who is the lynch for ages, with zero input from anyone else, no ability to get on the same page.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3085 (isolation #402) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:15 am

Post by Titus »

So give me something and I will just vote Math. This game is all done but the flips.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3087 (isolation #403) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:17 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3086, Kelvin Smith wrote:
In post 3079, Titus wrote:Can we agree if we lynch Math I get to pick where cops go in both setups and non compliance is grounds for lynch?

I am literally sick of being spoken down to. So I'll cave if I get something beyond abuse.
I can agree to all of that if Math is town. But only if Math is town.

However, if Math is scum, I will ask for no such concession from you. I don't plan to rub your nose in it, lord it over you, or start shit with you. We'll just play the game normally.

Is that fair?
Really, if Math is scum, what assurances do I have of this not repeating itself? Where you just shout me down again?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3089 (isolation #404) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:23 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3088, Kelvin Smith wrote:
In post 3087, Titus wrote:
In post 3079, Titus wrote:Can we agree if we lynch Math I get to pick where cops go in both setups and non compliance is grounds for lynch?

I am literally sick of being spoken down to. So I'll cave if I get something beyond abuse.

However, if Math is scum, I will ask for no such concession from you. I don't plan to rub your nose in it, lord it over you, or start shit with you. We'll just play the game normally.

Is that fair?
Really, if Math is scum, what assurances do I have of this not repeating itself? Where you just shout me down again?
But why should you get absolute control of the game if you are wrong on Math? I can't even know if I should trust you at that point. For all I know, you could be scum throwing Math under the bus so that you can prevent the town from ever lynching or Copping you.
In that instance, I'd be an uncleared doc and thus should have a cop directed onto me. I'd let you pick that one.

It's more about making sure this isn't the RC and Kelvin shout down everyone who disagrees show tomorrow regardless of outcome and I have some hope of keeping gamma and giga around.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3091 (isolation #405) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:28 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3090, Kelvin Smith wrote:

Is that fair?
The fact that I'm even opposing giving you total control if you are wrong should be proof that I'm going to give you a fair shake, Titus. If I really wanted to, I could just lie to you and say that if Math flips scum, I'll still give you control. But I'm not going to use deception to get your vote.
You think you've been giving me a fair shake while refusing to accept anything but what you decided before anyone opened their mouths. I trust you THINK you are giving me a fair shake. I just don't think you are.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3094 (isolation #406) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:30 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3092, Kelvin Smith wrote:
In post 3089, Titus wrote:

Is that fair?
But why should you get absolute control of the game if you are wrong on Math? I can't even know if I should trust you at that point. For all I know, you could be scum throwing Math under the bus so that you can prevent the town from ever lynching or Copping you.
In that instance, I'd be an uncleared doc and thus should have a cop directed onto me. I'd let you pick that one.

It's more about making sure this isn't the RC and Kelvin shout down everyone who disagrees show tomorrow regardless of outcome and I have some hope of keeping gamma and giga around.
How about if instead, it's the three of you together that have to come to those conclusions, rather than giving full control to you?
You and RC don't interfere, even if I don't wind up copped?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3098 (isolation #407) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:46 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3096, Kelvin Smith wrote:
In post 3094, Titus wrote:
In post 3092, Kelvin Smith wrote:
In post 3089, Titus wrote:

Is that fair?

How about if instead, it's the three of you together that have to come to those conclusions, rather than giving full control to you?
You and RC don't interfere, even if I don't wind up copped?
You're asking me to speak for another player, which I can't do.

I will not interfere though and I will actively encourage others not to allow RC to interfere. You aren't my top scum suspect, so I'm not pushing your lynch without Cop results, unless that's what makes sense to me in LyLo, and even then, I'll pause. I'm fine with Navy as top priority tomorrow though.
RC would have to agree. If he doesn't I am not voting my townread.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3099 (isolation #408) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:48 am

Post by Titus »

Basically getting all cops on doctors is my condition for lynching Math if Math is town. Those need to be picked by my/gamma/giga.

If Math is scum, me/giga/gamma pick to ensure no more railroad shit. Everyone off Math wagon gets copped.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3106 (isolation #409) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:57 am

Post by Titus »

Math, with RC and Kelvin holding out, you are the ONLY viable lynch.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3107 (isolation #410) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:58 am

Post by Titus »

Giga, let's just figure a cop plan in both setups. Gamma can cut in. I'll vote at last second and we suppose RC gives his endorsement if he doesn't object
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3112 (isolation #411) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:06 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3110, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:Mathblade - Lynched
gigabyteTroubadour - Cop
Gamma Emerald - Cop
Vedith - Cop
NotTheRealPaul - Cop

RadiantCowbells
Kelvin Smith
Titus
Navy
alban

After a Mathblade lynch we have 4 living cops and 5 docs.

I think we should do:
  • Vedith investigates Navy (widely scumread person going for the slot we're lynching anyway more than likely)
  • Giga investigates Alban
  • Paul investigates Raybells
  • Gamma investigates Kelvin
regardless of the flip.
I'd want someone I trusted on Navy. I don't trust Vedith. If I did, I'd be quadrupling down. I'd rather have Vedith on Kelvin.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3122 (isolation #412) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:13 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3115, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 3110, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:Mathblade - Lynched
gigabyteTroubadour - Cop
Gamma Emerald - Cop
Vedith - Cop
NotTheRealPaul - Cop

RadiantCowbells
Kelvin Smith
Titus
Navy
alban

After a Mathblade lynch we have 4 living cops and 5 docs.

I think we should do:
  • Vedith investigates Kelvin
  • Giga investigates Alban
  • Paul investigates Navy
  • Gamma investigates Raybells
^ town!math
I don't trust Paul either.

Can Gamma check Navy, you check Alban and Paul check RC?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3125 (isolation #413) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:15 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3124, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:Fine, switch RC and Kelvin. I'm fine with that.

pedit: why don't you trust paul?
Basically avoided Navy. Only said Math is obvscum. Has done nothing since my arrival.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3128 (isolation #414) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:18 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3127, Vedith wrote:Still trying to suggest where I check.
Both Gigga and Math know that I wouldn't ever listen to them in this situation yet still keep trying to decide...

I'm copping who the fuck I want. End the day, lynch Navy.
Yeah, with this attitude, Navy lynch will not happen. If you refused to work with others, you will be lynched
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3129 (isolation #415) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:24 am

Post by Titus »

Town Math

Vedith investigates Kelvin
Giga investigates Alban
Gamma investigates Navy
Paul investigates Raybells

Scum Math

Giga investigates Vedith
Gamma investigates Navy
Paul investigates alban
Vedith investigates me (bring it)
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3131 (isolation #416) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:30 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3130, Kelvin Smith wrote:
In post 3129, Titus wrote:Town Math

Giga investigates Alban
Gamma investigates Navy

Scum Math

Giga investigates Vedith
Gamma investigates Navy
Paul investigates alban
I mean, I doubt Vedith will go along with this, but I'm mostly fine with accepting that.
And if he doesn't we lynch him. That's also why he has the most obvious tasks.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3133 (isolation #417) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:32 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3132, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:i think both you and titus are town so i dont really care if you're not investigated
Me being investigated is to humor RC and Kelvin.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3136 (isolation #418) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:55 am

Post by Titus »

Meh I only know RC thinks I am to be pushed around. If he thought I was town, he'd be fine with alban or Navy.

VOTE: Math

Tbh deadline should be paused until Navy sub but I am sick of this game.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3154 (isolation #419) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:15 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3142, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Mathblade

any cops that check in docs are getting lynched.
This post freaks me that RC is freaking out because it's him Math Vedith and clearing cops wrecks him. He was pulling a hard bus.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3160 (isolation #420) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:20 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3158, RadiantCowbells wrote:no I will actually just refuse to unvote any cops who claim a cop in the doctors. cry about game throwing if you want but titus has no idea how to do strategy and she doesn't get to whine until she gets her way
No, that's essentially what you're trying to do as scum. This isn't you as town. Town you doesn't ignore every reachout and try to railroad. This is you as scum. Town you values me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3162 (isolation #421) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:21 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3159, Kelvin Smith wrote:
In post 3154, Titus wrote:
In post 3142, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Mathblade

any cops that check in docs are getting lynched.
This post freaks me that RC is freaking out because it's him Math Vedith and clearing cops wrecks him. He was pulling a hard bus.
I mean, it could definitely be that. But it also might not be. After all, he could just kill the person checking him. And pushing checks in Cops still hurts Vedith. We'll find out after the checks though.
If I am active tonight, I am healing the cop assigned to RC.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3165 (isolation #422) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:23 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3161, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 3153, Kelvin Smith wrote:

Giga investigates Alban
Gamma investigates Navy

Scum Math

Giga investigates Vedith
Gamma investigates Navy
Paul investigates alban
This is the plan. Unless RC can articulate what the holes are, we're doing this. That was the deal.
paul can keep their investigate
i'm fine with one investigate on one doc since it's coming from conftown

but gamma checks a cop and vedith checks a cop
We are finding the doctor scum with the cops. No diversions. I would be amenable if you talked about things, but you didn't. Cops check according to plan.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3167 (isolation #423) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:24 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3164, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3163, Kelvin Smith wrote:
In post 3156, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:a universe where raybells is scum means that creature was nightkilled n1 this game

i refuse to believe that
Or it could mean it's a world where scum chose not to Night Kill to get towncred for a fakeDoc.
You mean like I said earlier and scum ridiculed me for it?
So final reads?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3171 (isolation #424) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:25 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3168, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 3165, Titus wrote:
In post 3161, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 3153, Kelvin Smith wrote:

Giga investigates Alban
Gamma investigates Navy

Scum Math

Giga investigates Vedith
Gamma investigates Navy
Paul investigates alban
This is the plan. Unless RC can articulate what the holes are, we're doing this. That was the deal.
paul can keep their investigate
i'm fine with one investigate on one doc since it's coming from conftown

but gamma checks a cop and vedith checks a cop
We are finding the doctor scum with the cops. No diversions. I would be amenable if you talked about things, but you didn't. Cops check according to plan.
sorry but I'm throwing up blood and I have no patience for your shit right now
I feel bad for you IRL but deal with that. There's no need to oppose what I say. You've made your displasure known. Now go take care of yourself.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3175 (isolation #425) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:29 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3173, Gamma Emerald wrote:But if math is scum there's no Cop assigned to RC
The cop results would dictate me v RC if RC is scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3179 (isolation #426) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:31 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3176, Kelvin Smith wrote:
In post 3173, Gamma Emerald wrote:But if math is scum there's no Cop assigned to RC
Can you go on RC? If we don't get a guilty, we'll probably lynch Navy anyway.
That's why I wanted trustworthy on Navy but Gamma going RC or Navy fine.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3189 (isolation #427) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:41 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3186, RadiantCowbells wrote:there's literally 2 candidates for scum in the docs: alban and navy

i am fine with 1 cop coming from someone I think is town like GBT on one of {alban, navy} if they are the doc priority
No. There's 4. Jyst kelvin is unlikely. You trying to take over after I lynched my townread means you must be in cop pooling. No one can trust you to work with anyone.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3193 (isolation #428) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:43 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3192, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3188, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3181, Kelvin Smith wrote:
In post 3172, MathBlade wrote:Go to the hospital please if you are. I think you're Town like me.

mod: Can we freeze deadline so RC doesn't feel like they have to post while puking blood?
I understand your concern, but to what end? You've already been lynched. The deadline doesn't need an extension.
No I haven't I am at like l-3 or something.

We should lynch Navy.

And you know what my reads are people being derpy doesn't change them.
Ebwop
I hammered you to avoid a lynch on you in lylo. You didn't deserve it but I am sick of being spoken down to.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3196 (isolation #429) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:45 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3194, Gamma Emerald wrote:Tbh
Id say Giga cops Alban
I cop Paul
Paul cops Vedith
Vedith picks anyone not (Alban, Paul, Kelvin/Titus (depending on math's flip: Math scum flip means Kelvin is not allowed, Town flip means Titus isn't allowed))
No. Stick with the plan. Please. RC is scum flailing. He suggested he be copped earlier.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3274 (isolation #430) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:29 pm

Post by Titus »

Coping whomever you want has zero accountability AND scum can predict who would cop whom. Stick with the agreed upon plan.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3276 (isolation #431) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:37 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3275, Vedith wrote:No. I am copping who I want.
You can do what ever you like about it tomorrow.
Great. Then prepare to eat rope unless you're cleared. We cannot afford anymore bully tactics in fucking lylo.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3279 (isolation #432) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:39 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3278, Kelvin Smith wrote:
In post 3276, Titus wrote:
Great. Then prepare to eat rope unless you're cleared. We cannot afford anymore bully tactics in fucking lylo.
Math has basically scumclaimed at this point. I doubt we're going into LyLo.
And how's that?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3283 (isolation #433) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:42 pm

Post by Titus »

My scumreads all transparently refuse to be protown and RC leads them. This is not a coincidence.

It's not a bully tactic to enforce town agreements and box in scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3285 (isolation #434) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:43 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3282, Kelvin Smith wrote:
In post 3279, Titus wrote:
In post 3278, Kelvin Smith wrote:
In post 3276, Titus wrote:
Math has basically scumclaimed at this point. I doubt we're going into LyLo.
And how's that?
Pretty much every one of their post since the hammer.
I read the posts. I still think good odds of Math flipping town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3287 (isolation #435) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:43 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3284, Kelvin Smith wrote:
In post 3281, NotTheRealPaul wrote:
Goddammit, guys...

Fucking whatever, do your suboptimal bullshit. We'll find a way to play around it.
We lynch them. They are scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3297 (isolation #436) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:50 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3295, Kelvin Smith wrote:
In post 3294, Vedith wrote:
In post 3292, Kelvin Smith wrote:It's a good plan (at least the two versions I posted), but whatever. I just can't wait for this goddamn game to be over, because it has convinced me that Mafia is not a game worth playing in any way.
It's not a good plan. :lol:
I hate this game so fucking much...
It didn't used to be like this.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3302 (isolation #437) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:53 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3298, Vedith wrote:You mean people disagreeing with your ideas?
That's a lie.
No. People basically voteparking temper tantruming ignoring everyone else. Scum like you emulate it. The play needs to be policied. It would have ages ago but lack of policy lynches.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3304 (isolation #438) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:56 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3303, Kelvin Smith wrote:Titus, who do you think the scum team is?
Vedith Paul Navy RC or Math.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3306 (isolation #439) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3305, MathBlade wrote:Titus I innocented you.
Scum can buddy. I find it ridiculously unlikely.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3309 (isolation #440) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:59 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3307, Vedith wrote:Well if you lynched Math, you think Math is scum.
No going back on that, Titus.

And you think that me and NTRP are scum.
This is why you're reads are either a joke or scum.

It never used to be like this.
No. I lynched Math to get off of this forsaken day.

You're refusing to work with town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3319 (isolation #441) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:16 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3317, Kelvin Smith wrote:
In post 3315, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3306, Titus wrote:
In post 3305, MathBlade wrote:Titus I innocented you.
Scum can buddy. I find it ridiculously unlikely.
Titus you really fucked up if I am lynched. Navy was still attainable.
If you were town, you earned your own mislynch.
No. They didn't. It was scum yelling.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3321 (isolation #442) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:18 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3320, Vedith wrote:
In post 3319, Titus wrote:No. They didn't. It was scum yelling.
I wasn't yelling for a Math lynch... I mean, I'm scum right?
RC yelled for Math lynch appealing to Kelvin who interpreted everything Math did as scum.

You basically voteparked and did nothing which made players not want to lynch Navy.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3416 (isolation #443) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:32 pm

Post by Titus »

So if Vedith is scum, Giga has to be.

:/

I kinda wanna lynch between Alban and RC, but RC was based on his private alt.

WHy couldn't people just stick to the plan... oh wait assholes gave them an excuse so now we get yelled at and talked town to.

RC, you've got plenty to read me with.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3417 (isolation #444) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:33 pm

Post by Titus »

I'm going to play as miss fortune and convince my husband to let me get the Mafia logo.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3428 (isolation #445) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:59 pm

Post by Titus »

Hey, yeah we did an agreed upon bus? What's the relevant point here beyond suggesting you might be bussing RC? I came in with alban/navy as my top but what gives.

Second, wtf giga on checking Vedith rather than turning this game into a fucking cakewalk by doctor checking.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3432 (isolation #446) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:39 am

Post by Titus »

*grumbles* I forgot Giga was the one person assigned to not check a doctor. *grumbles*
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3434 (isolation #447) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:02 am

Post by Titus »

Nope but it's equally not a stretch that Math was a planned bus.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3437 (isolation #448) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3436, RadiantCowbells wrote:Vedith should be docced and check Gamma
Gamma should check a doctor, preferably Navy
This supposes we mislynch or lynch a cop claim today.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3440 (isolation #449) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:10 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3439, RadiantCowbells wrote:Titus it feels like you're just looking for reasons to call me scum and it's not a good look for you.
That's pretty much you since yesterday. We both know you aren't above a hard bus. You hard TRed me yesterday until I suspected you might be bussing.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3443 (isolation #450) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:31 am

Post by Titus »

@Kelvin,

I am not arguing zero scum in Navy/alban. Vedith can only be scum with a fakeclaiming town giga. That's ridiculous. Yet, I doubt Navy/alban.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3446 (isolation #451) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:49 am

Post by Titus »

@Kelvin, we almost for certain know Vedith is town (it's b.a.r.d.). I am town.

If Navy's town, why wouldn't that wagon take?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3448 (isolation #452) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3447, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 3446, Titus wrote:If Navy's town, why wouldn't that wagon take?
because town-aligned players didn't let it take.
You mean like Vedith?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3450 (isolation #453) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:02 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3449, Gamma Emerald wrote:Okay what does b.a.r.d. mean?
Beyond a reasonable doubt
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3465 (isolation #454) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:50 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3463, Kelvin Smith wrote:
In post 3454, Vedith wrote:Titus, answer us this.
Are you a day 4 doc?

If no, we lynch here today.
If yes, we don't and I can check someone tonight, and if I die then Titus is scum.

It will give us 2 confirmed town tomorrow, or a confirmed scum with the possibility of lynching a scum today.
Vedith, are you claiming Night 4 Cop here? I'm a Night 4 Doc, so I'll gladly protect you tonight.
I am a night 4 doc.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3467 (isolation #455) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:52 am

Post by Titus »

Alban, let's lynch Navy. We prove that's scum too.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3469 (isolation #456) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:53 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3466, RadiantCowbells wrote:I don't think that it's navy/titus but something to keep in mind there is that there are confirmed scum in the docs

and like I said Navy's play sort of resembled bussed!Navy from a previous game

so lynching Navy solves the 1 doc in the docs issue and allows Math/Titus to townblock the remainder of the game
And bussing Math let's you coast forver.

We can play this type of game on that but you know I don't coast.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3471 (isolation #457) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:54 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3468, Kelvin Smith wrote:
In post 3465, Titus wrote:
In post 3463, Kelvin Smith wrote:
In post 3454, Vedith wrote:Titus, answer us this.
Are you a day 4 doc?

If no, we lynch here today.
If yes, we don't and I can check someone tonight, and if I die then Titus is scum.

It will give us 2 confirmed town tomorrow, or a confirmed scum with the possibility of lynching a scum today.
Vedith, are you claiming Night 4 Cop here? I'm a Night 4 Doc, so I'll gladly protect you tonight.
I am a night 4 doc.
Excellent. You're on me tonight. If I die, we lynch you tomorrow. If Vedith dies, we lynch me tomorrow. Other than that, we can lynch based on Vedith's results.
Why shouldn't I just heal Vedith and have a hypothetical scumteam in the dark where you would heal?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3517 (isolation #458) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:23 pm

Post by Titus »

Why don't we lynch Navy? Saves almost the hassle and reveals a lot.

VOTE: Navy
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3521 (isolation #459) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:46 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3518, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 3517, Titus wrote:Why don't we lynch Navy? Saves almost the hassle and reveals a lot.

VOTE: Navy
what does it tell us :?:
What happened during day 2. Namely that it was probably your ego shouting down a scum lynch and you got lucky.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3522 (isolation #460) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:46 pm

Post by Titus »

Or that you're scum hard bussing Math.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3527 (isolation #461) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:51 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3523, Gamma Emerald wrote:You mean Day 3? Also I don't think you really have room to talk down to anyone rn.
Saying what we learn isn't talking down to anyone.

Either I get an asshat on my head (unlikely since there's this much resistance to lynching Navy), or we learn about Math v Navy wagons both being scum. Analyzing those... plus cop checks = GG
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3529 (isolation #462) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:52 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3526, RadiantCowbells wrote:Why not

1) I was hard bussing Math because they piss me off and it protects Navy, my scumpartner, who I think is somewhat adorable.

or

2) I am emperor RadiantCowbells, supreme scumhunter of the US armed forces in Europe, and I correctly voted scum MathBlade who was a scumfuck and correctly avoided Navy wagon which was on town?
Whatever window dressing you want

We learn something
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3535 (isolation #463) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:08 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3531, Kelvin Smith wrote:Hey, Titus, if you're town here, do me a favor and hammer alban already.
Why would I do that when Navy is the better lynch? You haven't even addressed what we'd learn from that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3536 (isolation #464) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:08 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3530, Gamma Emerald wrote:Like
Getting mad at RC for pushing math is wrong, and crediting him for it is also wrong
The first isn't wrong. I will always be mad in game at how RC and Kelvin spoke to me. I just know RC does that as scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3538 (isolation #465) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:12 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3537, RadiantCowbells wrote:You don't even think I'm hard defending Navy though; you think we're 1 town 1 scum or so you say. So shouldn't you want to lynch, y'know, me?
I'm not getting a you lynch without Navy flipping scum or getting confcleared myself.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3540 (isolation #466) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:18 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3539, Kelvin Smith wrote:
In post 3535, Titus wrote:
In post 3531, Kelvin Smith wrote:Hey, Titus, if you're town here, do me a favor and hammer alban already.
Why would I do that when Navy is the better lynch? You haven't even addressed what we'd learn from that.
I assume we'd learn that alban is scum. What do you expect we'd learn from a Navy lynch?
Navy is scum, and if not that would be near conclusive proof alban is. We'd learn we couldn't get either lynch to go through because both Math and Navy were scum OR that basically we'd learn that 1 scum likely bussed and two weren't (Math and alban).

We also don't have to deal with Navy slot fucking the game in lylo.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3555 (isolation #467) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:28 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3541, Kelvin Smith wrote:
In post 3540, Titus wrote:
In post 3539, Kelvin Smith wrote:
In post 3535, Titus wrote:
I assume we'd learn that alban is scum. What do you expect we'd learn from a Navy lynch?
Navy is scum, and if not that would be near conclusive proof alban is. We'd learn we couldn't get either lynch to go through because both Math and Navy were scum OR that basically we'd learn that 1 scum likely bussed and two weren't (Math and alban).

We also don't have to deal with Navy slot fucking the game in lylo.
Nah, alban has a better chance at being scum, by my reckoning. He keeps making all of those scum posts like Math did.
Yeah oh this circle again.

Just let me know when I'm supposed to shut up and obey because I'm just supposed to be psychic.

And no RC, I've treated you with respect, particularly when I backed off the lynch I wanted because you and Kelvin cried bullied. Don't act like you've been a saint.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3572 (isolation #468) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:45 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3556, RadiantCowbells wrote:Titus I tried very hard to find some compromise with you but your idea of compromise was 'well we lynch who I want, then we keep lynching who I want'

so the rest of the game just went around you.
Bullshit. I compromised on Math in exchange for a cop plan that you immediately tried to shoot down after I compromised. You are describing yourself. After all, you STILL haven't given a reason why Navy is worth keeping around.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3573 (isolation #469) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:45 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3571, Kelvin Smith wrote:
In post 3563, alban wrote:
In post 3562, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:Declaring intent

Like I said alban, your thought process in continuing to suspect kelvin as scum seems off and motivated by keeping the lynches you need to win around

Also what hatred? This is the least toxic I've seen this town be.

Will hammer after work, typing on an ancient iPad rn that deleted this entire post twice.
So my thought process is scummy, but his isn't.
What happens when I flip town?
Then I'm still not scum and we all collectively made an inferior decision, as human beings sometimes do.

Yeah, yeah, don't answer for others. Here's the thing though: you and Titus are painting this picture that RC and I are some sort of fiendish puppetmasters, pulling all the strings and bullying everyone else into the lynches we want. It's really not like that though. As it turns out, most of the town just agrees with the things that we are saying, either because we're making sense to them or because they have independently come to similar conclusions.
No RC isn't a puppetmaster, he's just discrediting rather than talking.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3574 (isolation #470) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:48 am

Post by Titus »

No one disagrees with me on Navy being a disaster to have and antitown. No one has given a reason beyond alban looks scummy, which is the Math lynch all over.

I wanted some assurances history wouldn't repeat itself Kelvin. If you can't see why after today, then we had a major failure to communicate.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3579 (isolation #471) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:36 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3577, Kelvin Smith wrote:
In post 3576, alban wrote:divide-and-rule
How do you figure? This town has never been so cohesive. Of all the active players, there are only two rogue player who aren't working together. And of the two of them (you), we're actively working against you, so that's not surprising.
That's because it's not town cohesion. The copping of Gamma is ok because his result can be trusted I guess. I see the point in that. Yet, it does nothing towards solving the confirmed scum problem. Navy cannot remain. Almost everytime a lurker remains here, town loses. This is major buddying.

What do you think happens tomorrow? Navy lives and I get lynched because I "provide no utility" because I disagree. Navy gets to go on without making any contribution for dayphases.

Your argument is circular. This is a good lynch because we agree. We agree because we are town. Because we are town, this is a good lynch. None of that tells me anything or why alban is a good lynch. It's waiving a popularity sign at me. Unless it's Navy/alban, then scum bussed Math.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3582 (isolation #472) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:07 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3580, RadiantCowbells wrote:Why would I bus Math when I'm in a pool containing confirmed scum and they're not?

Do you think that your sibling would have been, like, okay with that? Do you not think that if I was actually trying to bus them they would have totally fucking lost their shit at me?
To gain cred. You bus a lot in ways I disagree with anyway.

Yes, I do think my sibling would be ok with being bussed. It creates a win win setup for you scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3583 (isolation #473) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:07 am

Post by Titus »

We distanced in our recent scumgame quite effectively.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3584 (isolation #474) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:09 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3581, Kelvin Smith wrote:4. I mean, is that what that's saying? We're not trying to shut her out. But if we don't agree with her, then what do you want? "Nobody agrees with your ideas, but let's all do go with them anyway and see how they work out." Why would anybody ever do that?

5. Me, RC, giga, Gamma, and Vedith are in the townbloc. We're not just magically lost if you somehow flip town.
Except no one actually disagrees with me on Navy but RC who isn't town.

No one provides a reason for alban being scum.

No one disagrees on Navy being a liability. You're just trying to cajole me into lynching Alban.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3589 (isolation #475) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:28 am

Post by Titus »

@Kelvin, It's only less venomous because you're suggesting you might lynch me. It's bribery and blackmail, not logical deductions. This isn't mafia. This hasn't been scumhunting since you showed up. Vedith and I were working together fine before you and RC showed up. You left an opening for RC to buddy you. There's zero communication for you to attempt to persuade or do anything. Only threats.

You agree Navy is not protown. I disagree on alban being scum. No reasons. Do what you want or else. I'd rather be mislynched and watch y'all lose than deal with this anymore.

@RC, Yeah, why would you scum be different? Why won't you vote Navy?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3590 (isolation #476) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:30 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3588, Kelvin Smith wrote:
In post 3584, Titus wrote:
In post 3581, Kelvin Smith wrote:4. I mean, is that what that's saying? We're not trying to shut her out. But if we don't agree with her, then what do you want? "Nobody agrees with your ideas, but let's all do go with them anyway and see how they work out." Why would anybody ever do that?

5. Me, RC, giga, Gamma, and Vedith are in the townbloc. We're not just magically lost if you somehow flip town.
Except no one actually disagrees with me on Navy but RC who isn't town.
I disagree that Navy is scum. Everybody agrees that Navy is useless.
In post 3584, Titus wrote:No one provides a reason for alban being scum.
You were saying that about Math yesterday and you are doing the same about alban now. Do you actually read the game? Because people are fucking saying these things you say they aren't saying.
In post 3584, Titus wrote:No one disagrees on Navy being a liability. You're just trying to cajole me into lynching Alban.
No, I think we all agree that Navy is a liability. But we also all agree that alban is scum. And I'll lynch scum over a liability any day of the week.
And then why can no one provide a fucking reason other than opposing me? I get I was wrong on Math but that doesn't mean it wasn't a lucky shot. There's still nothing.

Navy wouldn't be protected this hard if she was town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3592 (isolation #477) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:34 am

Post by Titus »

You can't even tell me WHY everyone agrees with you? That's a sign you bullied people into just shutting the fuck up and bribed the rest.

Alban is flipping town. Lynch me tomorrow if I am wrong because Navy and RC are never getting lynched if I keep getting told obey or else and lurker scum coasts with RC help.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3593 (isolation #478) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:35 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3591, RadiantCowbells wrote:Because math fucking hates me and wouldn't lie down and let me bus them??
Math does whatever us necessary for their team to win. They also don't hate you and started a new job.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3596 (isolation #479) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:03 am

Post by Titus »

@RC, Yes.

@Vedith, I'd presume me or Navy. Yet, you have no inno on me or guilty on Navy so...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3598 (isolation #480) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:17 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3597, Vedith wrote:Okay, why am I not dead? It was pretty obvious I wanted Navy lynched, and it was pretty obvious Navy would have been a prime cop check for me.

If you're town I think it's Gamma and Alban.
If you're scum then it's either Alban or Gigga.

Lynching scum Alban today means town win anyway.

I changed my mind on Navy. You should have shown more interest when I first wanted to lynch her.
You're not dead because you floated lynching me Vedith, like you always do.
I also went after Navy.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3600 (isolation #481) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:27 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3599, Vedith wrote:
In post 3598, Titus wrote:You're not dead because you floated lynching me Vedith, like you always do.
I also went after Navy.
Correct, I did. So even more so of a reason I check Navy over you if I'm lynching you anyway...?
I remember you calling me and Mutton scum and Math town when I called you, Navy and Math scum. I didn't see you trying to push Navy then. I guess you thought Navy would be a fun mis lynch later in the game?
No. You refused to cooperate with a town plan that would have resulted in a win.

Now, we'll be lucky to snatch victory from the claws of defeat. You and Gamma have to stand up to Kelvin and RC and I don't see that happening. My reads aren't static. They change with new information. I just am not getting any beyond flips because this has ceased to be mafia. This is shout players down and not fun.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3607 (isolation #482) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:18 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3603, Kelvin Smith wrote:Titus, is there any chance that alban is scum here? I really want to know your opinion on this. I don't mean based on anybody else's arguments. I'm asking if you think that there is a chance that alban is scum in this game. And if you do, could you put a percentage on that likelihood?
25%
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3611 (isolation #483) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:03 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3602, Vedith wrote:
In post 3600, Titus wrote:No. You refused to cooperate with a town plan that would have resulted in a win.

Now, we'll be lucky to snatch victory from the claws of defeat. You and Gamma have to stand up to Kelvin and RC and I don't see that happening. My reads aren't static. They change with new information. I just am not getting any beyond flips because this has ceased to be mafia. This is shout players down and not fun.
How would it result in a town win exactly?

You realise I'm never lynching Kelvin right? And RC I probably won't.
This is, Titus wants her ego over RC, not shout players down and not fun.
Kelvin shouldn't be lynched.
I still am waiting on why Alban is scum beyond he feels like it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3612 (isolation #484) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:04 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3610, Kelvin Smith wrote:
In post 3609, Kelvin Smith wrote:If alban flips scum, then there is only one scum left. That means that the only way you'd die with Titus protecting you is if Titus is scum. So me protecting you is unnecessary.
Upon further thought, we could theoretically flip it. If alban flips scum and Titus was assigned to Gamma, then the only way Gamma dies is if Titus is scum. So I guess it's fine regardless.

Current Plan (regardless of alban's flip)

Kelvin on Vedith
Vedith on Gamma
Titus on Gamma
Gamma on anyone of his choosing (do not announce)
Sure. I'll do this.

It works if we lynch Navy too though but I get the feeling Navy gets to coast.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3615 (isolation #485) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:39 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3613, Kelvin Smith wrote:
In post 3612, Titus wrote:
In post 3609, Kelvin Smith wrote:If alban flips scum, then there is only one scum left. That means that the only way you'd die with Titus protecting you is if Titus is scum. So me protecting you is unnecessary.
Upon further thought, we could theoretically flip it. If alban flips scum and Titus was assigned to Gamma, then the only way Gamma dies is if Titus is scum. So I guess it's fine regardless.

Kelvin on Vedith
Vedith on Gamma
Titus on Gamma
Sure. I'll do this.

I assume that if alban flips town, Gamma will at least consider Copping Navy. I assume he'll also consider Copping either you, RC, or giga (probably in that order of likelihood). Hell, he might even consider checking me (though that seems like the height of wastefulness). Point is, I think Navy might not be scum, so I don't think that a policy lynch is the best move here.
Why?

Why is alban who has been trying scummy? but Navy who can't even post a prod dodge while posting elsewhere town?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3617 (isolation #486) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:40 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3616, Kelvin Smith wrote:
In post 3615, Titus wrote:
In post 3613, Kelvin Smith wrote:
In post 3612, Titus wrote:

Kelvin on Vedith
Vedith on Gamma
Titus on Gamma
Sure. I'll do this.

I assume that if alban flips town, Gamma will at least consider Copping Navy. I assume he'll also consider Copping either you, RC, or giga (probably in that order of likelihood). Hell, he might even consider checking me (though that seems like the height of wastefulness). Point is, I think Navy might not be scum, so I don't think that a policy lynch is the best move here.
Why?

Why is alban who has been trying scummy? but Navy who can't even post a prod dodge while posting elsewhere town?
Because the way that he has been trying is scummy.

Navy's lurking could be unrelated to alignment. I don't know if it is or not. What I do know is that everyone that I suspect to be scum wants to lynch Navy, so I don't want to.
Your reads are circular. You suspect those who disagree with you, so when they point out scummy behavior you dismiss it.

Navy provides zero benefit to this town alive.

We should wait to get a replacement if you think that slot is town. Otherwise, the only protown move here is to vanish.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3638 (isolation #487) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:37 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3636, Kelvin Smith wrote:alban, wanna come in here and scumclaim like Math did?
Dunn just did scumclaim and hammer btw.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3661 (isolation #488) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:18 am

Post by Titus »

I am going to be out for most of Friday and Saturday. I recommend we out our suspect theories. Then, Gamma outs his results.

I'm thinking it's Dunn and RC.

No one votes right away. If we decide to vote it should be
intent to vote X in the future
so the votes are not counted. If a player would be hammered by "intent" votes, they would then cast the first real vote, selecting someone from their wagon. This increases our chances of having one of the targets be scum since a wagon on town cannot form without scum being on the wagon and one of the players is selected by a few as scummy.

Gotta run to Cali meet. See y'all Sunday!
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3663 (isolation #489) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:19 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3659, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: RadiantCowbells
Because it has to be RC + Navy
Why didn't you cop Navy or RC? As much as I don't like RC this game like wtf man.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3667 (isolation #490) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:22 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3664, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3614, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'm copping in (Giga, RC, Navy) as either of (Kelvin, Titus) being scum will likely be evident. What result I go for depends on Albany flip. I'll go for the same alignment Alban flips.
Since Alban flipped Town I went for my best bet for town, which was Giga
Why were you aiming for town and not scum?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3668 (isolation #491) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:23 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3665, RadiantCowbells wrote:well I'm town so if you're town your choice of investigation basically guarantees we lose this since there's no way I'm convincing people that scum is Titus/Dunnstral
Have you considered that maybe it's Gamma Dunn and that Gamma is hoping we rip each other's heads off?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3675 (isolation #492) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:28 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3670, Gamma Emerald wrote:I figured Titus scum would kill me so I didn't really think it was an issue
Though maybe it's RC/Titus
Fack
Why is Dunn magically not scum? You had me as town, which means that every single voter on Navy aside from Math was town. Every single one. Yet, we lynched Math over Navy.

It does lead to evidence that Navy is the scum town wanted. Some scum somewhere lead with a hard bus. I can't see anything else as plausible but we should wait until all cards are on the table.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3678 (isolation #493) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:29 am

Post by Titus »

I'll be back on Sunday. I might pop in but for the most part, I am gone. Later gators.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3766 (isolation #494) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:16 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: gamma
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3812 (isolation #495) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:55 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Dunn
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3813 (isolation #496) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:00 am

Post by Titus »

I plan on doing vcs with subbing names this evening but this is the answer. I am 90% confident.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3819 (isolation #497) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:27 am

Post by Titus »

@RC, Give me the chance to prove Dunn is scum by vote patterns in 48 hours. If I don't have anything up by then, feel free to lynch me. The game has a lot of replacements so it will require me being at a computer.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3861 (isolation #498) » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:51 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3857, Dunnstral wrote:Right - you're not going to win games just voting anyone who voices suspicion of you. VOTE: RadiantCowbells
Hardly. I don't 100% trust RC but it makes a hell of a lot of sense he's town. I don't see the group of scum present at the time no killing n1. RC might do it if present n1 but he wasn't.

This also feels like a blatant appeal to me given you had no problem before.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3862 (isolation #499) » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:08 am

Post by Titus »

In post 792, Almost50 wrote:
VC 2.03
Gamma Emerald
(3): Creature, alban, LunaeCinere,
Hellfire Missile
(2): Cooperative Sheep, NotTheRealPaul,
Cooperative Sheep
(2): MuttonChopMagic, aronagrundy,
alban
(2): Sesq, Gamma Emerald,
Creature
(1): Agent Sparkles,

Not Voting
(2): Hellfire Missile, NJAC,
With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2017-06-18 18:00:00)
*Hellfire V/LA till June, 9th
*Comm V/LA till June, 10th
*arona has been ptodded
*Searching for a replacement for LunaeCinere

Game before I came in. We know the top two are scum. CS voted by all town. Hellfire nor Gamma swing over. The wagons on scum also are all town. If CS was town, why wouldn't gamma or HFM push?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3863 (isolation #500) » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:10 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2029, Almost50 wrote:
VC 3.08
Navy
(3): NJAC, Titus, Vedith,
Mathblade
(2): itlepip, Kelvin Smith,
Agent Sparkles
(1): NotTheRealPaul,
Kelvin Smith
(1): Mathblade,

Not Voting
(3): Navy, alban, Agent Sparkles,
With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.
Replacing both Sparkles & Navy

Deadline
: (expired on 2017-07-07 21:50:00)

NJAC slot votes Navy. I think we have near town unanimity on voting Navy slot at this point and zero scum every voting it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3873 (isolation #501) » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:33 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3869, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3861, Titus wrote:I don't see the group of scum present at the time no killing n1.
This was a good point. I looked back at the list and I don't think gamma would nokill and I don't think those other players (who I assume are newer players because I've never seen them) would nokill either, so I'm back to Titus

More importantly, Titus' VCA is terrible. She's trying to paint a scenario where scum didn't vote my slot but it shows the game at a state where it's 7 to lynch and the "wagons" are 2 votes each - It's just not believable that she can believe that and tunnel based on that.
Dunn, it's more almost every single slot that has flipped town has voted you over the span of the game. Scum never pushed you to save Mathblade, when Mathblade would have had me agency captured for awhile. Your wagon has been the counter to both other flipped scum. Your wagon has been persistently there but never brought to lynch.

Plus, there's how Gamma treated you too. You were the likely check, but when given an out, Gamma postulates me/RC.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3897 (isolation #502) » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:14 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3874, RadiantCowbells wrote:Notice me Titus-senpai
Was playing League, but I think my stance on you is pretty clear.

I'm like 80% you are not scum, and that's related to mechanics and Dunn being so heavily implicated in the vote history, and minor moments like you not just rushing to end the day on Dunn. Your insistence on shouting me down when that's the play you do on your alt is something I don't like and why I just don't have you as lock town and forget it. It was similar tonally to our open where you basically tried to shout everyone to lynch me when I was your scum partner. That doesn't make you scum though, that's also an RC thing like Divergent. So it's not strong but irking.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3910 (isolation #503) » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:08 pm

Post by Titus »

Ok whichever one of you is trolling, that would be great if you didn't as Giga is town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3930 (isolation #504) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:21 am

Post by Titus »

:/
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3931 (isolation #505) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:31 am

Post by Titus »

I kinda did suspect RC hard bussing and Dunn slot beeded to die by lylo.

Sorry Dunn. Navy kinda sunk it. Valiant effort though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3934 (isolation #506) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:05 am

Post by Titus »

@Mutton, Really, I had scum fake bussing that I had seen before, a breaking strategy that no one would do, and I was insufferable versus a guy who lied and tried to fuck shit up. Literally all the insufferability was town shouting down the winning path.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3935 (isolation #507) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:06 am

Post by Titus »

Seriously, confscum in doctors, cop in doctors... we find RC.

We got cops on obvtown Giga.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3936 (isolation #508) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:06 am

Post by Titus »

And a no action but really where was the teamwoek
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3940 (isolation #509) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:15 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3938, Agent Sparkles wrote:The n1 doc claim wasn't a planned thing, by the way. Once I saw that the kill failed I was paranoid of the possibility of two town clears, so I claimed a protection on my top "townread" and did it as early as possible for maximum towncred. It turned out to be unnecessary because there were two N1 protects, but it helped RC in MyLo so *shrug*
It was a good move tbh. Sometimes as scum in an open, it's important to early claim if you can.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3959 (isolation #510) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:34 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3958, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3951, RadiantCowbells wrote:Also uhh I would randomize the cop check
Ir wasn't a compulsive action, and it's my first time to mod on MS, so I went by the book. In hindsight this might have worked too, but I feared it could be seen as mod intervention.
It's the correct call as a mod. Shitty for town, but a good mod leaves the action unused.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Open Games”