Post by Viomi »

In post 19, Creature wrote:
In post 3, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:Wilky - 7
Creature - 7
Lalendra - 7
Aster - 1
Pisskop - 1
Viomi - 1
Actually, I find this strange. Isn't the 1 group supposed to come first?
Nope. The lower your number is, if it was picked by multiple people, the lower priority you'll get. Multiple-person 1 will always go last.
In post 53, wilky wrote:
In post 52, mutantdevle wrote:If I were a PGO I would want the town to know that so that no protective roles get themselves killed trying to save me; is the death a scum really worth the loss of 2 (or more) townies with at least one being a protective role? At the very least I'd probably fake claim as either PGO or commuter so that the scum are more sceptical of voting for me.

And at no point am I backtracking here. I was always going to back down on the prospect of a claim if you explained you had no desire to do so; I'm sorry if I didn't explicitly state that in my first message. Since you have now said you don't want to role claim, that's the end of it.

"I AM NOT BACKTRACKING.... I'M JUST UHMMM.... EHHMM... FINISHED WITH THE CONVERSATION!!!!!1"
I like you, wilky.

This game is.. already off to an interesting start.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (isolation #1) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:58 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 19, Creature wrote:
In post 3, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:Wilky - 7
Creature - 7
Lalendra - 7
Aster - 1
Pisskop - 1
Viomi - 1
Actually, I find this strange. Isn't the 1 group supposed to come first?
Also yes, scum does partake in the draft. This is my second pick-your-poison.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (isolation #2) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:41 pm

Post by Viomi »

VOTE: mutantdevle
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (isolation #3) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:42 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 121, Creature wrote:Texcat - 2
Northsidegal - 3

Assemblerotws - 4
CommKnight - 6
Mutantdevle - 8

MisaTange - 30
CityElectric - 5
Chip Butty - 5
Wilky - 7
Creature - 7

Lalendra - 7
Aster - 1
Pisskop - 1

Viomi - 1

Groups to look at:
{texcat, Assemblerotws, CommKnight}
{CityElectric, Chip Butty}
{Lalendra, Aster, Viomi}
1. I don't think scum gets to talk before draft
2. Even if they did, they could have multiple people choose the same thing just to throw people like you off. It's WIFOM.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (isolation #4) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:37 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 153, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 150, CityElectric wrote:
In post 148, mutantdevle wrote:In post 136, CityElectric wrote:
What is 'this' referring to?

'This' refers to the whole 'mistake' of asking for if texcat would consider role claiming. I myself do not view it as a mistake as such as in my opinion it would be a perfectly valid thing for texcat to do IF her role would benefit town members from knowing it. But I get the feeling that others would view it as a mistake and a bad idea to roleclaim regardless of her role. On my part, it's a mistake in that I mistakingly thought players would be more open to the POSSIBILITY of a roleclaim but alas most players have reacted as though I have demanded one.
Ah, right, your post was worded in such a way it could either refer to the formatting mistake or what you mention here, I wanted to clear that up.

Having said that, I have a huge problem with this. It looks like you consider your mistake to be 'I suggested something that made everyone think I'm scum' rather than 'I suggested something that I thought was a good idea, but actually was disadvantageous for town.'. That is not a town mindset.

I would vote you right here, right now, but if I counted correctly, that would put you at L-1 and I consider it to be way too early in the game to go there quite yet, as we're only on page 6, we have a little over 12 days left, and I've still got no solid reads on the majority of the player list, but consider my vote to be on you.
It’s not as simple as one or the other, it’s a mixture of the 2 + some more.

My interpretation of the game so far is that “I suggested something that I thought was a good idea which I still think would have been a good idea
depending on what textcat’s role actually is
but due to the extent of the backlash I’m probably going to be mislynched.”

If you do have to look back on my mislynch then I encourage y’all to try and decipher who on my wagon is genuinely voting for me because they think I am scum and who is just voting because I made myself an easy target.

Tbh I’ve been in this situation before. My obscure way of thinking has put me at L-1 in the past. In both situations the wagon broke down and I was considered one of the most townie players for the rest of the game (until I get shot that is). This would be the first time I’m misslynched on either forum I’ve played on. Even if I get lucky and my wagon breaks down again then I still don’t feel that would entirely be the best situation as I feel like most people have already made up their mind that I’m either scum or an idiot. In both cases my opinion would be ignored.
There is no situation in which her claim would be helpful to us.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (isolation #5) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:41 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 171, Creature wrote:I don't want this day to be extreme unproductive so I'd:
- End the mutant wagon
- Ignore mutant and hunt scum elsewhere
- Choose a lynch without it necessarily needing to be mutant
Even if mutant were town, you don't think seeing people's opinions on him and how hard they push him etc. is productive?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (isolation #6) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:50 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 185, Viomi wrote:
In post 171, Creature wrote:I don't want this day to be extreme unproductive so I'd:
- End the mutant wagon
Even if mutant were town, you don't think seeing people's opinions on him and how hard they push him etc. is productive?
Like, 171 is reallllly sticking out to me uncomfortably.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (isolation #7) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:04 pm

Post by Viomi »

mutantdevle + Creature scumteam, anyone?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (isolation #8) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:25 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 207, Lalendra wrote:
In post 187, Viomi wrote:mutantdevle + Creature scumteam, anyone?
Yeah, I really don't like 171 either but like...that's just SUCH obvious buddying. It's hard to see it as anything else but my god that would be blatant if that's what it was.
I mean, mutant is blatantly obvious scum asking for PR claims, and he isn't lynched yet, so... Maybe Creature thought the only way to save him would to be blatant as well?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (isolation #9) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:32 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 216, MisaTange wrote:Oh, and if it wasn't clear, I think Mutant is newbtown too. Maybe could be Creature's scumpartner but that's about it.

The talk about pisskop reminds me how his response to "why did you post intent to hammer" pings me intensely btw, so here we go:

VOTE: pisskop

This is Viomi's second PYP according to , which brings me into my next point:

Why aren't you voting Viomi?
...?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (isolation #10) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:43 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 218, MisaTange wrote:Was talking to mutant :p. Thought it was obvious since I wasn't asking you to vote yourself
I'm asking why would he be voting me? Why is me having played this setup before a reason for him to vote me?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (isolation #11) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:44 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 220, Viomi wrote:
In post 218, MisaTange wrote:Was talking to mutant :p. Thought it was obvious since I wasn't asking you to vote yourself
I'm asking why would he be voting me? Why is me having played this setup before a reason for him to vote me?
Oh, you're referring to him thinking pisskop is scummy for having not said much despite playing this setup before. Gotcha.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (isolation #12) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:47 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 221, Viomi wrote:
Oh, you're referring to him thinking pisskop is scummy for having not said much despite playing this setup before. Gotcha.
Clearly the answer is that he's grasping at straws and that a lot of his reads aren't genuine. Hence why they're one-liners and despite pisskop and I acting similarly, he has completely different reads on us.

TL;DR he's scum
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (isolation #13) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:46 pm

Post by Viomi »

Yaaay

mutant is still scum though

Also mutantdevle I haven't been contributing to discussion on you much because everything I've wanted to say has already been said? And filling the thread up with the same information for more reading doesn't help us any, so...
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (isolation #14) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:50 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 272, mutantdevle wrote:So you’re just going to jump on the pisskop wagon with no explanation either?

I’m not asking you to bring anything new to the table, I’m asking you to outline the specifics for why you are voting. Just saying you “agree with otheres” isn’t good enough because we don’t know what it is specifically you agree with. If we reflect back on a wagon and go “X reason was a scummy reason to vote” you can just pretend you didn’t agree with that specific reason without any proof to suggest otherwise. You are purposely not stating your full opinion which means if we ask you about it later you are able to pretend your opinion was something different to try and make yourself seem more innocent. I’m not okay with that as I don’t think a townie would want to hide their opinion for nothing but their own gain.
Look at the post directly above mine..
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (isolation #15) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:27 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 275, mutantdevle wrote:Are you trying to say that that’s the reason for voting? Because if so then clarity is helpful (keep that in mind for your future votes).
It was pretty clear.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (isolation #16) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:27 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 287, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 284, Creature wrote:
In post 262, Creature wrote:Anyone up to wagon CommKnight?
Yay I got ignored again.

Though, I'm sorta fine with pisskop wagon.
In post 285, Creature wrote:
In post 279, Chip Butty wrote:but these useless playstyles usually turn out to be town
Yeah, this.
If you agree with me that pisscop is likely useless own, why are you fine with a wagon on him?
Probably because anti-town playstyles are just that. Basically, there's a chance he's scum, but even if he isn't, he's making the game harder for us to win, so...
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (isolation #17) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:32 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 291, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 289, Viomi wrote:
In post 287, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 284, Creature wrote:
In post 262, Creature wrote:Anyone up to wagon CommKnight?
Yay I got ignored again.

Though, I'm sorta fine with pisskop wagon.
In post 285, Creature wrote:
In post 279, Chip Butty wrote:but these useless playstyles usually turn out to be town
Yeah, this.
If you agree with me that pisscop is likely useless own, why are you fine with a wagon on him?
Probably because anti-town playstyles are just that. Basically, there's a chance he's scum, but even if he isn't, he's making the game harder for us to win, so...
Why are you feeling the need to supply answers on his behalf? I was interested in what creature had to say for himself.
I mean, it seemed pretty evident?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (isolation #18) » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:55 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 333, Aster wrote:Since it seems like we've got solid targets and the further discussion happening at this rate won't give us much more information, I think we should move on to with the lynch so we have more time to talk during the later days. In particular, I think having mutant's alignment confirmed could give us some quite valuable information.

Although I'm fine with lynching either mutant or pisskop, I've decided I'd rather lynch mutant after all. Aside from having way more evidence against him, a newly to be considered reason is that there is a ton of information to be gained by confirming mutant's alignment. If he flips scum, we're onto his potential scumbuddy Creature. Should he flip town, then at least most of us have had a lot of discussion with him which could give new leads. If pisskop gets lynched, his alignment will tell us hardly anything.

UNVOTE: pisskop
Ooooooh

VOTE: Aster
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (isolation #19) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:10 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 359, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 349, northsidegal wrote:anyone else noticing how mutant only seems to appear or talk when the wagon is on him, but when the focus is shifted away he mysteriously disappears? like, where are the verbose walls for scumhunting rather than just trying to convince everyone that you weren't rolefishing?
I would accept this statement to be true if it was made before the wagon on me fell apart. But clearly, you have not read much of the second half of the day too well.

- I have actively participated in the discussion over what Creature's buddying attitude could mean.
- I have addressed points to and responded to points by wilky that were not necessarily related to my wagon.
- I gave my reads on most players. In this, I suggest Viomi is scum as well as address pisskop's lack of posting. Arguably, it was this post that started the whole discussion of pisskop - so how that isn't scum hunting I don't really understand.
- For the record, this statement was about ChipButty:
In post 214, mutantdevle wrote:I agree with how not knowing scum are in the draft makes him seem like scum playing dumb. I recommend looking more into him after I'm misslynched
(I accidentally missed out his name specifically in my reads post.)
- Here I further back up my thoughts on Viomi and point out some of her hypocrisy.
- I directly call Viomi as scummy here. Surely anyone could make the conclusion I think of Viomi as scum at this point. Additionally, I make a case on CommKnight after re-reading his ISO and finding that I find him more scummy than I had previously. After this post, Creature asks if anyone would want to lynch CommKnight and since then there have been a few thoughts given about it. So technically, I started that as well. I also re-state my slight suspicion of ChipButty. Again, I fail to see how you would consider this post as not scum hunting.
- I criticise Viomi yet again.
- I have also been heavily involved with the discussion regarding pisskop. After all, I did start it.
- Finally, I consider myself to have said the most in this game aside from Wilky. Despite having more posts than me, I don't consider Creature to have said more than me since most of his posts are like quadruple 1 liners that really would have been better as 1 post. So how you can argue that I am not constantly active I don't really get earlier.

Perhaps you don't think I am scum hunting because my scum hunting has been drowned out by having to defend myself against all the accusations that I have received or that I haven't been putting my vote where my mouth is. If the latter then I believe I have stated why I'm not really voting much but I will expand on that:

I put A LOT of effort into every game I play. Regardless If I am alive or dead, I get heavily invested in the games I have signed up for. As a result, my usual* posts are often long and fairly detailed. These posts take me 5-30 minutes to make; this post falling into the latter bracket. My posts in which I make cases against people by directly calling them out as scum and encourage others to join me on their wagon often take an hour or so to write. As of yet, I have not created one of those posts in this game. Why? Well, what's the point? I feel like a lot of what I say simply gets discredited as either the opinion of a scum boi or the poor thoughts of a village idiot. Furthermore, in the case where people actually do at least listen to some of what I say, I guarantee had I made a strong post calling someone out as scum I would have several people accusing me of trying to divert attention away from my own wagon. Why should I spend my time aggressively scum hunting, in contrast to the passive scum hunting I have been doing, when barely anyone here values my opinion? Currently, I feel the only people that value what I have to say are Creature, wilky and Aster. If you were to look at my responses to those three in isolation to the rest of my posts then I'm sure you'd at least consider me a little more towny.
You haven't been scum hunting, you've been asking me silly questions and making daft assumptions and then projecting them on me.

Also, this "Look at me, I'm town!" post is just blatantly scum..

How's everyone feeling about that mutant lynch now? Still letting his scumbuddy creature convince you?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (isolation #20) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:50 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 396, Lalendra wrote:The wagon on mutant built pretty quickly, what information do you hope to gain from it if he is town?
I don't play the game like that, I like to lynch scum.

But really, what other lynch will give us more information? It built really fast and was shut down by a certain couple individuals- I'm pretty sure he's scum, and even if he isn't, his lynch would give us the most info
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (isolation #21) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:55 am

Post by Viomi »

And then straight in with the OMGUS?

wtf..
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (isolation #22) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:39 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 467, Aster wrote:
In post 457, Chip Butty wrote:Aster, if you are town, time to let it go and get on to scumhunting.
Fine.

UNVOTE: pisskop
VOTE: Viomi

So why am I voting Viomi instead of mutant? I already explained some reasons why I thought Viomi is scum in post , Since then, he has also made the somewhat aggrevating post
In post 395, Viomi wrote:You haven't been scum hunting, you've been asking me silly questions and making daft assumptions and then projecting them on me.

Also, this "Look at me, I'm town!" post is just blatantly scum..

How's everyone feeling about that mutant lynch now? Still letting his scumbuddy creature convince you?
which once again reinforces her air of "I'm not thinking, I just know that mutant is scum." She's just calling mutant scum without an ounce of motivation, as if we're supposed to just accept that as fact. Her entire ISO gives the impression that she's hasn't actually thought about whom is mafia, but is just pushing agenda's/wagons with whatever "argument" seems convenient.

Thinking back, the only thing that made me think mutant to be scum rather than VI is his sudden backtracking. I mean, that's still scummy, but I feel like I'm getting a bit carried away with just that. Even if mutant has many wrong thoughts, I cannot deny that he's thinking, and somehow he gives me the impression that he is genuinely trying to help town. Either that, or he's amazingly persistent scum.

So I'll give mutant the benefit of doubt for a while. Viomi is the one who's simply not thinking about the game but still posting, and gets on my nerves the most since I've started ignoring pisskop.

Also, I think town could use some variation. Focussing only on mutant/pisskop is getting stale and doesn't leave us well-prepared for the next day.
It's a good thing my meta as scum is to try very hard and be motivated then isn't it
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (isolation #23) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:15 pm

Post by Viomi »

UNVOTE:

Yeah aster is town

Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (isolation #24) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:45 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 520, pisskop wrote:i cant believe we've stopped hunting and arr Still riding the 'but the troll hurt meh feelz' wave.
I can't believe the lurker troll who has done 0 scumhunting is complaining about people not scumhunting
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (isolation #25) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:23 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 500, Chip Butty wrote:Back later to finish Viomi ISO...
sup
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (isolation #26) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:25 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 554, mutantdevle wrote:MisaTange was 6th in the draft list so the odds of her being a PR were somewhat moderate. I wonder why the scum chose to kill so far down the list?

Additionally her death message states she was poisoned. Does that mean anything or is it trivial? My experience of poison is that you poison someone in one night and they die on another; that obviously isn’t the case here. So if anyone knows how poisoning would fit in with the potential roles in this game then I’d appreciate the clarification. For now though, I’m just going to assume that Elmo is just being creative with the death messages.

RIP MisaTange. I will go through your posts tomorrow to see who’d want you dead and carry forth any of your opinions if I feel they are worth mentioning.
Poison is just flavor, as you can see from the setup there is no role that poisons.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (isolation #27) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:36 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 554, mutantdevle wrote:MisaTange was 6th in the draft list so the odds of her being a PR were somewhat moderate. I wonder why the scum chose to kill so far down the list?

Additionally her death message states she was poisoned. Does that mean anything or is it trivial? My experience of poison is that you poison someone in one night and they die on another; that obviously isn’t the case here. So if anyone knows how poisoning would fit in with the potential roles in this game then I’d appreciate the clarification. For now though, I’m just going to assume that Elmo is just being creative with the death messages.

RIP MisaTange. I will go through your posts tomorrow to see who’d want you dead and carry forth any of your opinions if I feel they are worth mentioning.
Also, there are several possible reasons why scum would want to choose slightly lower/middle on the list:
1. Whoever gets first pick (Texcat) should not ever choose doctor, as scum will eventually try to make a kill on whoever gets first pick (unless that person is scum). This person will likely be protected by doctor / jailkeeper first night.
2. Speaking of doctor/jailkeeper, usually the middle area is where they would be. You don't want to pick them if you're too high up for the above reason, and you don't want to pick them too far low because chances are you won't get them.
3. First pickers are scum
4. MissTange was onto something
5. Random kill in order to not give town information

I'm partial to the first two reasons, or maybe the fifth.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (isolation #28) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:24 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 564, mutantdevle wrote:I agree that the mid draft list kill was probably an attempt to pick off a protective role. @Viomi, is this something that you've seen happen before?
Don't think so, only played one PYP and I don't remember if that happened or not. It just seems the most logical.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (isolation #29) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:32 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 567, Creature wrote:We could like focus on getting scum.

There are plenty of never-pressured-this-game players that deserve to be pressured.
I love how sarcastically you say this as if you're the only one pressuring anyone or trying to get scum, yet I don't see you pressuring anybody at all.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (isolation #30) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:20 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 573, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 560, CommKnight wrote:Texcat - 2
Northsidegal - 3
Assemblerotws - 4
CommKnight - 6
Mutantdevle - 8
MisaTange - 30 - Town

CityElectric - 5
Chip Butty - 5
Wilky - 7
Creature - 7
Lalendra - 7
Aster - 1
Pisskop - 1 - Town

Viomi - 1

I have an idea of narrowing down scum, but it's completely gut for now and it's something maybe only I would do. But it's interesting scum didn't aim at someone who was higher up on the list for a better chance to kill a PR. My theory? Scum in the top 5 people. They don't want to narrow it down for some reason but still want to kill the mid-tier players to snipe out any PRs that got through.

I'm thinking we look more into Chip and City today. 5 is a sweet spot for scum to pick a number. So my bet? 1 town, 1 scum, right there.
Lol and of course 6 is way different from 5.
In post 574, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 562, Creature wrote:
In post 560, CommKnight wrote:5 is a sweet spot for scum to pick a number.
Yeah, I've had that feeling one of them had to be scum.
You get scummer almost with every post.
100% agree with chip on both of these.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (isolation #31) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:23 am

Post by Viomi »

Hey guys, when I inevitably get mislynched or NK'd and going through my ISO, remember this: Chip Butty is definitely town.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (isolation #32) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:53 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 582, mutantdevle wrote:So I just went through different PYP games to see if I could find which one Viomi was in and I couldn't find any. What surprised me more, however, was that I found Creature's name on a player list.

@Creature, how come you haven't told us you've played one of these games before?
It was on a different account. I'll pull it up.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (isolation #33) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:11 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 580, Aster wrote:
In post 579, Creature wrote:
In post 575, Chip Butty wrote:Back later. CK and Creature: If you're town, try to post something more intelligent.
Why didn't scum attack someone higher than MisaTange?
An excellent question. Now how about you use some of your bountiful intelligence to answer it as well? Or is your brilliance better used by just shoving the actual scumhunting to others?

Actually, how about I answer it too.

Reading through Misa's ISO, he did generate a moderate amount of statements. Neither a huge contributor nor an useless lurker. Given the rampant amount of inactivity, I'd put him above average, actually. He thought PK was antitown but not scum, was suspicious of mutant, Creature and me.

He's nowhere among the main pushers against the mutant/Creature bandwagon, and I'm just going to ignore his last target. It seems unlikely that Misa was killed because the mafia percieved him as a danger or because they wanted to frame somebody, so I think that the kill was motivated by one of the following:
  1. The mafia wanted a confusing kill to confuse town;
  2. There are lots of scum among the five players above Misa, and scum didn't want to wield out all the townies;
  3. There were no viable target higher on the list than Misa.
In the first case, there's nothing town can learn, so I won't pay attention to in in the rest of this post. Point 2 and 3 do actually both suggest that there is a fair amount of scum above Misa. Let's think about why players #1–5 weren't killed if we assume they are town:
  • Texcat: being the first player in the list and therefore an obvious target, the mafia may have strayed from him because they're scared of the doctor and/or watcher?
  • Northside: maybe still scared of the doctor? Alternatively, maybe texcat is scum and they were afraid killing the second-ranking player would make town wonder why mafia didn't go after texcat?
  • Assembler: is inactive. Maybe the scum would like to keep inactives in the game?
  • CommKnight: not sure. Not very active, but seems active enough to be considered a target if scum was out for powerroles. Possible scum?
  • Mutant: given the amount of bad attention this guy has gotten yesterday, killing mutant would be a stupid move regardless of whether he is scum.
In particular Northside and CommKnight look suspicious. Northside definitely passes the contributory standards to be considered for nightkilling, and has solid chances at having a powerrole. Aside from possibly being protected by the doctor, I'm a bit curious why she wasn't targetted.

CommKnight, further down the list, definitely doesn't look like he was going to be protected by the doctor. He wasn't a huge contributor, but he isn't too far below Misa. Comm also went after Creature and Mutant. It does appear unlikely to me that the mafia would move their kill two spots down merely on the difference in contributiveness between them.
VOTE: Northside
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (isolation #34) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:12 am

Post by Viomi »

That quote plus vote = I agree with Aster and think we should look at Northside or CommKnight today
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (isolation #35) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:40 pm

Post by Viomi »

The game I was in was called pick your poison, I'm pretty sure.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (isolation #36) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:02 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 603, CommKnight wrote:The lynch is staying below Misa's point on the draft order. There's probably scum above her, but we'd be outing our PRs by forcing people to claim.

Want to dispute it? Bring the cop checks to back it up. If not, we continue low on the list and aim for the people who tried to get high in the order pick and failed.

VOTE: Chip I have no clue what Viomi sees in Chip. But it's likely scum.
Your reasoning is flawed and you give no reason for your scumread on Chip.

Also, you even admit that there's probably scum higher on the list but still insist on voting lower? We have protectives, as well..

Edit: texcat is dumb :( damn. rip intellect
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (isolation #37) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:02 pm

Post by Viomi »

We're not going to be able to win if you refuse to use your braincells Tex..
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (isolation #38) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:09 pm

Post by Viomi »

"Viomi played PYP once like 5 years ago, so her not remembering off the top of her head at the beginning of D1 whether scum gets to talk beforehand or not (especially seeing as she was TOWN in that game) somehow contradicts with her knowing more about the setup after reading the wiki page on d2."

Why did you have to get first pick at PR? fml..
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (isolation #39) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:36 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 608, CommKnight wrote:The problem is, there's 3 scum. If 1 is above Misa, 2 are below Misa. Let the potential PRs worry about sorting each other, we need to take out the first two scum first.
And how do you know not all three scum are above Misa? It sounds like you have more information than me somehow.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (isolation #40) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:02 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 611, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 602, Viomi wrote:The game I was in was called pick your poison, I'm pretty sure.
Pick your poison is a completely different setup...
Oh? There's a setup called that? Hmm.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (isolation #41) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:41 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 610, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 577, Viomi wrote:Hey guys, when I inevitably get mislynched or NK'd and going through my ISO, remember this: Chip Butty is definitely town.
Consider me pocketed! :D
In post 618, Chip Butty wrote:I could do a viomi wagon...
Just the reaction I was looking for~
VOTE: Chip

Damn, letting people sheep without reasoning, guys? We're not going to let scum walk over us like that, are we?

Also lmao at CommKnight's OMGUS on me
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (isolation #42) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:45 am

Post by Viomi »

Also my scumread on mutantdevle was clearly wrong, scum!devle would've just joined the bandwagon.

In other news, I love how everyone is giving the fact that I don't remember exactly how a game 5 years ago went exactly as somehow scummy. I'm pretty sure the game doesn't even exist on the forums anymore because it was before the big wipe / restart that happened back then.

Any of you sheeps going to tell me why you think me not being an expert on this setup is scummy? Or are you just going to be anti-town as fuck?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (isolation #43) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:45 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 625, Assemblerotws wrote:VOTE: Viomi
Despite their claims, they're actually looking less knowledgeable about Pick Your Power vs. Pick Your Poison than they did at the start.
I even already addressed this exact sentiment, are you reading my posts or even the fucking thread? Or are you just sheeping along, not really caring who gets lynched?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (isolation #44) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:46 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 607, Viomi wrote:"Viomi played PYP once like 5 years ago, so her not remembering off the top of her head at the beginning of D1 whether scum gets to talk beforehand or not (especially seeing as she was TOWN in that game) somehow contradicts with her knowing more about the setup after reading the wiki page on d2."

Why did you have to get first pick at PR? fml..
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (isolation #45) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:49 am

Post by Viomi »

Oh, and in case you missed it, no Chip isn't town at all, I lied about thinking that to see how they reacted. Rather than think it's scummy or question why I was buddying up to him, he made that scummy ass comment about being pocketed and then immediately after was like "Yeah I'd be okay with a viomi lynch", no actual opinion given.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (isolation #46) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:59 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 603, CommKnight wrote:The lynch is staying below Misa's point on the draft order. There's probably scum above her, but we'd be outing our PRs by forcing people to claim.

Want to dispute it? Bring the cop checks to back it up. If not, we continue low on the list and aim for the people who tried to get high in the order pick and failed.

Is this why you voted me CommKnight? Didn't want to bus your partner any longer?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (isolation #47) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:02 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 633, Chip Butty wrote:Oh, the old "It was just a reaction test". How fresh and original.

L-2, I believe...
I have a time-stamped digital note to myself saying that it was a reaction test from the start, sweetheart ;)
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (isolation #48) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:04 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 635, Chip Butty wrote:No, L-1...
And what motivation does town!Chip have to put me at l-1? Because I'm not seeing any.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (isolation #49) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:04 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 636, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 634, Viomi wrote:
In post 633, Chip Butty wrote:Oh, the old "It was just a reaction test". How fresh and original.

L-2, I believe...
I have a time-stamped digital note to myself saying that it was a reaction test from the start, sweetheart ;)
Like scum can't do that. Lol.
Ah, so you're claiming it's NAI, yet you vote me for it?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (isolation #50) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:06 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 639, Chip Butty wrote:Uh...lynching scum? You know, the usual?
Oh God, are you really this fucking daft? Do you need to go back to middle school English? Fucking facepalm
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (isolation #51) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:07 am

Post by Viomi »

WHY
do you think I'm scum? What is your
reasoning?
Why are you playing dumb and refusing to give information?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (isolation #52) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:07 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 641, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 638, Viomi wrote:
In post 636, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 634, Viomi wrote:

L-2, I believe...
Like scum can't do that. Lol.
Ah, so you're claiming it's NAI, yet you vote me for it?
Wut? I voted you before you said you had some sort of note to yourself...
And then you didn't unvote? Lmao?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (isolation #53) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:09 am

Post by Viomi »

C'mon, make something up. Hurry already, I'm waiting to see what you can come up with.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (isolation #54) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:10 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 644, Lalendra wrote:@Mutant - Stating a reason is fine if you don't feel it requires explanation. It's up to the people who find your statement unclear to ask for additional details. I personally am not going to explain myself ad nauseam unless people have specific questions because why waste my breath if a simple statement would have sufficed? You're criticizing people for not being clear enough but not asking for any clarification.
Your reasoning is bad and you should feel bad.
@Viomi - While that may be true, a time-stamped digital note to yourself doesn't really help US, does it?
That's where you're wrong.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (isolation #55) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:12 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 646, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 640, Viomi wrote:
Oh God, are you really this fucking daft? Do you need to go back to middle school English? Fucking facepalm
Apparently. Do you actually have an argument why you are town?
Ah yes, because that's how mafia is played. You vote randomly, and then wait for the person to make a case as to why they're town, while refusing to give any information as to why you think they're scum for them to refute or point out the flaws in. /sarcasm

Is this your first game?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (isolation #56) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:13 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 650, Chip Butty wrote:I'd say that, at L-1, you're the one who should be doing the talking.
No sweetheart, that's not how the fucking game is played. Make a case, or unvote. Only scum has motive to do what you're doing right now.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (isolation #57) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:16 am

Post by Viomi »

You're not pressuring me or gaining any information from me with this wagon. Why? Because every single one of you fuckers sheeped without any reasons to add on. I have responded to everything that you claim I did scummy, and explained exactly why you're wrong and asked for clarification on why you think said actions are scummy. Your response is to refuse to participate in the conversation and give us more information, to not make a case, and to continue blindly sheep because you don't actually have reasons and don't actually care who's lynched, scumbag.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (isolation #58) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:17 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 654, CommKnight wrote:So Viomi and Chip. Got cha. One of them is scum if not both.
Hey dickwad, gonna give me your reasoning? Or are you too busy going along with the flow?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (isolation #59) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:18 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 656, Chip Butty wrote:Tbh I'd rather be lynching Creature...and I'm a bit worried I'm on the same wagon as CK...
Still no reasoning? Stop stalling for more time to make shit up. Unvote or explain yourself.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (isolation #60) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:20 am

Post by Viomi »

Despite their claims, they're actually looking less knowledgeable about Pick Your Power vs. Pick Your Poison than they did at the start.
Btw, I pointed out why this reasoning was flawed BEFORE Assemblerotws posted this. In case anyone was worried he was town, no need to fret.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (isolation #61) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:20 am

Post by Viomi »

Sorry Elmo ily <3
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (isolation #62) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:29 am

Post by Viomi »

Um, accepting my pocket like happy scum and then making a side comment on how you'd be fine lynching me without any reasons attached? I fail to see how my post is bad, you gave the scummiest reaction possible.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (isolation #63) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:30 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 665, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 658, Viomi wrote:
In post 656, Chip Butty wrote:Tbh I'd rather be lynching Creature...and I'm a bit worried I'm on the same wagon as CK...
Still no reasoning? Stop stalling for more time to make shit up. Unvote or explain yourself.
You first... :P
I've responded to every reason you've given for your vote (not that you've given any good ones).

Do you not know how to play this game? Answer.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (isolation #64) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:32 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 667, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 664, Viomi wrote:Um, accepting my pocket like happy scum and then making a side comment on how you'd be fine lynching me without any reasons attached? I fail to see how my post is bad, you gave the scummiest reaction possible.
Reall? I needed to actually put a "/sarcasm" tag when "accepting" your pocket attempt?
Ohh? So now you're claiming you originally thought my pocket was scummy, but reacted as if you didn't for some reason?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (isolation #65) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:33 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 668, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 666, Viomi wrote:
In post 665, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 658, Viomi wrote:
You first... :P
I've responded to every reason you've given for your vote (not that you've given any good ones).

Do you not know how to play this game? Answer.
No, i mean give me a good reason for your vote on me, because you haven't.
Read my posts.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (isolation #66) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:36 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 651, Creature wrote:Don't claim yet.
I'm not. While the majority of my wagon is braindead sheeps who are helping scum achieve their wincon for some reason, I'm pretty sure northsidegal isn't. So unless she's scum, I shouldn't be at L-1 for much longer.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (isolation #67) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:36 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 671, Chip Butty wrote:You jnow, there are six people voting you right now...
Yes, and none of them have given any reasons for their vote that I have yet to respond to.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (isolation #68) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:37 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 673, Viomi wrote:
In post 671, Chip Butty wrote:You jnow, there are six people voting you right now...
Yes, and none of them have given any reasons for their vote that I have yet to respond to.
Because again, almost all of you are braindead sheep or scum who's happy to get an easy mislynch.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (isolation #69) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:38 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 674, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 669, Viomi wrote:
In post 664, Viomi wrote:Um, accepting my pocket like happy scum and then making a side comment on how you'd be fine lynching me without any reasons attached? I fail to see how my post is bad, you gave the scummiest reaction possible.
Reall? I needed to actually put a "/sarcasm" tag when "accepting" your pocket attempt?
Ohh? So now you're claiming you originally thought my pocket was scummy, but reacted as if you didn't for some reason?
Just mentioning that i am aware of is a pocket is enough to establish i wasn't accepting it. You are reacting like caught scum who is angry because you misread me as accepting your pocket attempt.
I'm angry because I hate dealing with morons who won't use their fucking heads.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (isolation #70) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:39 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 677, wilky wrote:
In post 627, Viomi wrote:
In post 610, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 577, Viomi wrote:Hey guys, when I inevitably get mislynched or NK'd and going through my ISO, remember this: Chip Butty is definitely town.
Consider me pocketed! :D
In post 618, Chip Butty wrote:I could do a viomi wagon...
Just the reaction I was looking for~
VOTE: Chip

Damn, letting people sheep without reasoning, guys? We're not going to let scum walk over us like that, are we?

Also lmao at CommKnight's OMGUS on me

What's scummy about his response then?
Read. My. Posts.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (isolation #71) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:42 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 676, Viomi wrote:
In post 674, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 669, Viomi wrote:
Just mentioning that i am aware of is a pocket is enough to establish i wasn't accepting it. You are reacting like caught scum who is angry because you misread me as accepting your pocket attempt.
I'm angry because I hate dealing with morons who won't use their fucking heads.
Oh, and by the way, no, mentioning the pocket does not express that you are against it in any way.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (isolation #72) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:44 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 680, texcat wrote:
In post 626, mutantdevle wrote:It concerns me how quickly lynches come together in this town. All it seems to take is a small push and then the sheep come flooding in. May I ask to everyone voting Viomi, where were you yesterday when concerns with Viomi were originally raised? You had the perfect opportunity to express your distrust of her then yet it is now that everyone is flocking on to her.
Where was
I
yesterday? Voting for Viomi. And his ad hominem argument calling us morons for lynching him is not really convincing me that he's town.
Chip Butty wrote:Tbh I'd rather be lynching Creature...and I'm a bit worried I'm on the same wagon as CK...
Yeah, Creature's on my scum list too, but let's resolve the 1 picks.

Some of the reads below are POE. For example, I have a town read on Aster because I don't think Aster and Viomi can both be scum.

Texcat - 2

Northsidegal - 3

Assemblerotws - 4

CommKnight - 6
Mutantdevle - 8

MisaTange - 30

CityElectric - 5

Chip Butty - 5

Wilky - 7

Creature - 7

Lalendra - 7

Aster - 1

Pisskop - 1

Viomi - 1
Read my fucking posts you imbecile. You're not morons for voting me, you're morons for doing so without reasoning and for refusing to give us information or make actual cases.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (isolation #73) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:46 am

Post by Viomi »

Trying to fucking strawman me, hm?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (isolation #74) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:47 am

Post by Viomi »

Also, what the fuck do you mean by resolving the one picks? Do you think scum is likely to pick #1, and if so, why?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (isolation #75) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:55 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 684, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 115, Assemblerotws wrote:VOTE: Chip
You should know better than this.
In post 213, Assemblerotws wrote:I personally think Mutant is newbtown. Not sure on anyone else yet.
In post 334, Assemblerotws wrote:I would be fine with lynching either Pisskop or mutant.
In post 368, Assemblerotws wrote:UNVOTE:
North. Please share your theory.
In post 394, Assemblerotws wrote:
In post 386, texcat wrote:
In post 368, Assemblerotws wrote:UNVOTE:
North. Please share your theory.
Assembler, do you have any thoughts to share? All you've said is that you thought Mutant was newbtown, but you were ok with his lynch?
I will occasionally help lynch someone whom I townread if I believe the wagon can be mined for data.
In post 481, Assemblerotws wrote:
In post 477, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 428, CityElectric wrote:
In post 416, mutantdevle wrote: Also in before people now claim pisskop is also a scum buddy since he is defending my point on asking if textcat wants to role claim.
Wait, what? Where is he doing that?
Post .
I don't see it.
In post 538, Assemblerotws wrote:I'm willing to do it.
VOTE: Pisskop
Let this day not be wasted.
In post 555, Assemblerotws wrote:Happy birthday, Creature!
Poisoning appears to be just Elmo being creative.
Tex, this is the entire Assembler ISO. What makes him green?
Join me for a greater cause? VOTE: Assembler
Since it seems to be I misunderstood your reaction entirely...
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (isolation #76) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:41 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 689, mutantdevle wrote:She chose the number 1*, not voted. :P
I mean, I picked #1 in my last PYP and was first in the draft.. also I flipped town so
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (isolation #77) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:31 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 691, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 690, Viomi wrote:
In post 689, mutantdevle wrote:She chose the number 1*, not voted. :P
I mean, I picked #1 in my last PYP and was first in the draft.. also I flipped town so
You said you had a different name back then, was it pieguyn?
No. It was Chrimi.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (isolation #78) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:31 pm

Post by Viomi »

Again, it's possible it was before the big wipe and got erased.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (isolation #79) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:43 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 695, northsidegal wrote:so viomi if i'm understanding this right, and were supposed to be reaction tests / gambits?
576 was legit agreement, 577 was definitely reaction test. I misinterpreted his reaction obviously but now I realize he was being facetious.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (isolation #80) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:47 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 696, CommKnight wrote:Yeah, no. I already gave my reason. Gunning for the top draft order is most likely to hit town PRs or at the very least out them for scum to kill. No town motivation at all to push for that D2 before we even nab one scum for a better picture on who in the top draft we should be pushing.
Oh, and where was I gunning for texcat? That's why my vote has never been on him (that I remember), right? There's
no
way you could be misrepresenting my actions or behaviors, because only scum would do that, right?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (isolation #81) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:54 pm

Post by Viomi »

Oh, right, you're just touchy about lynching anyone near the top because that's where your scumbuddies are, right?

Anyways, I was asking for the reason you were voting
ME
. I wasn't the only one saying it's possibly among the top five, I wasn't even the first one. Why are you voting me over the others? I mean I already know the answer is OMGUS but I'd like to see what you come up with.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (isolation #82) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:47 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 700, CommKnight wrote:
In post 605, Viomi wrote:

Your reasoning is flawed and you give no reason for your scumread on Chip.

Also, you even admit that there's probably scum higher on the list but still insist on voting lower? We have protectives, as well..

Edit: texcat is dumb :( damn. rip intellect
It's sly, but it's there.
So.. I asked you why you refuse to lynch higher on the list, you refused to answer and that makes me scummy somehow? I'm not following.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (isolation #83) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:52 pm

Post by Viomi »

Like, are you forgetting that while yes, people higher on the list are more likely to be PRs, that doesn't mean they're more likely to be TOWN PRs, right?

And yet again you manage to miss my question entirely: Why me over the others who were expressing similar sentiments?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (isolation #84) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:39 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 711, Lalendra wrote:
In post 709, texcat wrote:
In post 701, Creature wrote:No sure if I can do anything more today, but Viomi's wagon is over.
No, Viomi is at L-1. That is hardly over. Quit trying to protect your buddy.
Yeah I don't like that post at all. Clearly the wagon is far from over, we're still in the middle of discussing it, what on earth would make you say that unless you're just trying to persuade people to look elsewhere with no real reasoning?
No, he's right. It's over because the rest of town who isn't voting me aren't dumb enough to blind sheep without contributing reasons or information. ;)
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (isolation #85) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:40 am

Post by Viomi »

Speaking of which, Lalendra and Texcat, I've already replied to the shit reasons given for voting me- Are you going to discuss that? Say why you voted? Or are you just going to continue being useless?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (isolation #86) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:51 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 719, CommKnight wrote:You can't end a wagon you aren't even on Creature. Viomi is being lynched and if she flips scum, you're next.
Lmao, you going to respond to me or read my posts?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (isolation #87) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:53 am

Post by Viomi »

You are being very, very anti-town right now. You're either scum or playing so hard against your wincon it doesn't make sense, CK.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (isolation #88) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:54 am

Post by Viomi »

Same for you wilky, your tiny one line commentary posts are useless. Are you going to play the game now? It's in the rules that you have to play to win, you know.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (isolation #89) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:57 am

Post by Viomi »

Like, seriously. If you're so intent on me being scum, make a fucking case! Give reasons for me to reply to, so we can generate information and see relationships between players so town can analyze them in the future. Stop this anti-town caseless wagoning and stop playing into scum's hands.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (isolation #90) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:20 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 734, Lalendra wrote:@Mutant - These posts are the ones I disliked.

- Moving vote from Mutant to PK while still saying Mutant was her top SR.
- Naked votes Aster, after Aster unvoted PK and voted Mutant - who was still Viomi's top SR.
- Says that Mutant's lynch would give us the most info and she's "pretty sure" he's scum - while voting Aster.
- 120ish posts later, "Aster is town", votes PK again. Doesn't explain why attitude on Aster shifted.
- Says Chip Butty is "definitely town", but doesn't say why.
- Naked votes Northside, quoting a post from Aster which says that both Northside and Comm are suspicious. Doesn't explain why she chose North over Comm, or why she is suddenly listening to the reasoning of someone she was previously voting for.

There's a lot of jumping around, very little explanation or clarity, and direct conflict between posts (and sometimes within the same post). I stopped reading the ISO after 590 because frankly I don't feel like dealing with the toxicity.
If you don't want to read a player's posts but want to continue voting them, please do me a favor:
Go tell the list mods you are not playing to win and are therefore screwing over the rest of us. Enjoy your ban and go play something else.

Unless you're scum, that is. In which case, good job.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (isolation #91) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:22 pm

Post by Viomi »

Also I will always vote PK over my top scumread because there's a CHANCE my top SR is town. There is no chance PK isn't anti-town
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (isolation #92) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:16 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 736, northsidegal wrote:it definitely seems like there's more going on with viomi than it initially seems, and i'm not really convinced that it's because she's scum.
In post 735, texcat wrote:@Mutant, I thought that Aster made a pretty good case on Viomi yesterday. (post ), saying that she wasn't thinking about the game, not really scum hunting and just conveniently reacting to the thread.
We've seen that continue today
, with all of the ad hominem arguments calling us all morons and quite a bit of omgus.
i think there's a stark difference in her play from yesterday compared to today. in fact, i'm pretty sure more than half or even two thirds of her iso is just from today – she's certainly stepped up the activity and engagement.
My current play is much closer to my usual meta. My usual meta gets me mislynched in most games on D1, so I was attempting to be quieter and not dominate the thread while still being helpful. Clearly I was
too
quiet, so I've abandoned trying to change my meta for this game. Also because I need people who think about who the fuck they're voting and actually play the game in order to do a less loud-and-obnoxious playstyle.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (isolation #93) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:19 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 735, texcat wrote:@Mutant, I thought that Aster made a pretty good case on Viomi yesterday. (post ), saying that she wasn't thinking about the game, not really scum hunting and just conveniently reacting to the thread. We've seen that continue today, with all of the ad hominem arguments calling us all morons and quite a bit of omgus.
Anyways, even Aster has called the bandwagon on me senseless. Sooo... texcat, why aren't you reading the thread? Why are you clinging onto someone else's beliefs that they clearly don't even hold anymore? Why, instead of attempting to find scum, are you hooked onto me like a leech who refuses to provide information or reasoning that could help us find scum?

Ohh. Damn, scum got first pick at PR? That bites.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (isolation #94) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:27 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 742, Chip Butty wrote:Viomi, I'd like to see you do some actual scumhunting instead of complaining and getting all toxic, and I don't mean just finger pointing. Do you really think Assembler and texcat are scum? Your attempt to rebuddy me and start a wagon on Assembler looked opportunistic.
:giggle:
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (isolation #95) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:30 pm

Post by Viomi »

You're funny, Chip. Are you going to read my posts yet?

No, I'm not buddying you. I actually still have a pretty strong scumread on you. If you aren't scum, you're hilariously anti-town. Luckily for you, most of town seems to be anti-town as fuck right now, so my vote is on Assemble.

And yes, I would like to get rid of the lurker who's just going to sliiiide on through this game if we don't hit him now.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (isolation #96) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:31 pm

Post by Viomi »

Anyways, an experienced player like texcat refusing to give reasons for their vote other than "Well I thought this case which has been responded to and also the writer of believes it no longer holds true is a good reason" while refusing to give information or read my posts? Yeahhhh, pretty easy to read scum off that.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (isolation #97) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:36 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 650, Chip Butty wrote:I'd say that, at L-1, you're the one who should be doing the talking.
Oh, and Chip, you don't get to talk about irony when relating to anti-town after you posted this.
And don't forget THIS, the scummiest post in the game so far.

This is what scum does when their mislynch wagon is close to reaching completion. "Oh, I know they're going to flip town, so I want to seem like maybe I was questioning it last second for towncred." It's one of the most obvious tells you've given me so far.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (isolation #98) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:49 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 754, Creature wrote:Btw, Viomi, the player you're wagoning is known for lurking (as any alignment) and I expect him to be a potential mislynch, are you sure there?
He's confirmed to be anti-town, so..
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (isolation #99) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:51 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 763, Assemblerotws wrote:
In post 761, Creature wrote:Yeah, the lack of counterwagons is worrying me.

I'm also worried about the number of players not voting.
I wonder how many of them are looking for excuses to vote someone other than Viomi.
Mm, love how you didn't read any of my posts. Or the thread. Hi, welcome back to the game. Are you here to play yet or are you just going to keep lurking us out, scumfuck?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (isolation #100) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:48 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 768, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 724, Viomi wrote:Like, seriously. If you're so intent on me being scum, make a fucking case! Give reasons for me to reply to, so we can generate information and see relationships between players so town can analyze them in the future. Stop this anti-town caseless wagoning and stop playing into scum's hands.
In post 737, Viomi wrote:

- Naked votes Aster, after Aster unvoted PK and voted Mutant - who was still Viomi's top SR.
- Says that Mutant's lynch would give us the most info and she's "pretty sure" he's scum - while voting Aster.
- 120ish posts later, "Aster is town", votes PK again. Doesn't explain why attitude on Aster shifted.
- Naked votes Northside, quoting a post from Aster which says that both Northside and Comm are suspicious. Doesn't explain why she chose North over Comm, or why she is suddenly listening to the reasoning of someone she was previously voting for.

There's a lot of jumping around, very little explanation or clarity, and direct conflict between posts (and sometimes within the same post). I stopped reading the ISO after 590 because frankly I don't feel like dealing with the toxicity.
If you don't want to read a player's posts but want to continue voting them, please do me a favor:
Go tell the list mods you are not playing to win and are therefore screwing over the rest of us. Enjoy your ban and go play something else.

Erm... Viomi... is this not what you wanted? Lalendra outlines several points as to why you are scummy here. You wanted something to reply to, well reply to these points. Personally, agree that these do look scummy. So you would do well to respond to each point. And don't give the "you're not reading my posts" bs; if you think you have already refuted a point, then quote/link the post where you do so.
Read the last paragraph of Lalendra's post, please.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (isolation #101) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:50 am

Post by Viomi »

Also I am a lady..
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (isolation #102) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:53 am

Post by Viomi »

Finally some content! Too bad he still doesn't feel like giving reasons for his vote. Maybe this will help motivate him.

VOTE: CommKnight
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (isolation #103) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:56 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 785, Viomi wrote:
In post 768, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 724, Viomi wrote:Like, seriously. If you're so intent on me being scum, make a fucking case! Give reasons for me to reply to, so we can generate information and see relationships between players so town can analyze them in the future. Stop this anti-town caseless wagoning and stop playing into scum's hands.
In post 737, Viomi wrote:

Erm... Viomi... is this not what you wanted? Lalendra outlines several points as to why you are scummy here. You wanted something to reply to, well reply to these points. Personally, agree that these do look scummy. So you would do well to respond to each point. And don't give the "you're not reading my posts" bs; if you think you have already refuted a point, then quote/link the post where you do so.
Read the last paragraph of Lalendra's post, please.
Oh, and while you're at it, r e a d my fucking p o s t s.

I've already replied to most of the points made by Lalendra before she made them, which she and you would've known if you'd just read. My. Posts.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (isolation #104) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:05 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 774, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 760, texcat wrote:Yes. Although I am a little concerned that scum haven't tried to build a counterwagon.
In post 761, Creature wrote:Yeah, the lack of counterwagons is worrying me.
In post 762, CommKnight wrote:The lack of counter wagon is the only concerning thing to me. Viomi has been scummy and scum might be afraid of being called out if Viomi flips red.
Since when was there an echo around here? This town is so sheepy...

Perhaps this is me being used to a different site meta but I don't really see what's so concerning about a lack of a counter wagon. Is there usually always supposed to be one round these parts? Additionally, perhaps a lack of counter wagon could suggest that the scum are on Viomi's wagon? Other than that I'd give the explanation that most people here do actually think Viomi is scummy but are just unprepared to lynch.
The lack of a counter wagon is worrying them because if I were scum, usually I'd have the support of my scumbuddies trying to get a counter wagon or two going to distract and split town. Seeing as everyone not on my wagon had refrained from voting for a while there or are now spread out between several people, it should be very obvious I'm not scum, and they can see this for themselves. The reason for the echo chamber is 1-2 of them are scum and are pretending to be worried for when I flip town.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (isolation #105) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:53 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 805, Assemblerotws wrote:Prodge while we wait for a hammer.

One reason I said Viomi was faking ignorance was because they specifically asked if this setup was Pick Your Poison earlier, but recently they denied knowledge of Pick Your Poison.
I literally thought they were the same thing and that Pick your Poison was just another name for it. This is obviously the case. Your vote and reason for it sucks. Come play the game or replace out.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (isolation #106) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:55 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 830, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 827, Assemblerotws wrote:
In post 826, CheekyTeeky wrote:VOTE: Viomi page 6 bookmark.
The only reason you didn't just hammer Viomi is because your slot was already voting him.

Oh snap. I should've read last couple of pages first. My bad, thank god lol...

:facepalm:
Yes, you really should've. God dammit, here I thought we were going to have a competent replacement, and we just got more shittown. :facepalm:
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (isolation #107) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:05 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 837, CommKnight wrote:Just because I know Chip isn't going to get what I'm saying, let me break this down.

There are 8 possible PRs existing

Texcat - 2 (8/8 = 100% chance)
Northsidegal - 3 (7/8 = 87.5% chance)
Assemblerotws - 4 (6/8 = 75% chance)
CommKnight - 6 (5/8 = 62.5% chance)
Mutantdevle - 8 (4/8 = 50% chance)
MisaTange - 30 (We know they landed VT)
CityElectric - 5 (3/8 = 37.5% chance)
Chip Butty - 5 (2/8 = 25% chance)
Wilky - 7 (1/8 = 12.5% chance)
Creature - 7
Lalendra - 7
Aster - 1
Pisskop - 1 (Confirmed VT)
Viomi - 1
Also these odds are completely incorrect, because the further down you go, the more likely that you choose something chosen by someone above you. In fact, the people near the top actually have a fairly low chance of getting PR if they're all shooting for the powerful ones (which, you know, they are).
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (isolation #108) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:06 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 841, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 838, Viomi wrote:
In post 805, Assemblerotws wrote:Prodge while we wait for a hammer.

One reason I said Viomi was faking ignorance was because they specifically asked if this setup was Pick Your Poison earlier, but recently they denied knowledge of Pick Your Poison.
I literally thought they were the same thing and that Pick your Poison was just another name for it. This is obviously the case. Your vote and reason for it sucks. Come play the game or replace out.
Uh he is playing the game? Telling someone to replace out because you disagree is overboard and unnecessary.
Read the game before you comment, you're making yourself sound stupid as fuck. I'm not telling him to replace out because I disagree with him, I'm telling him to replace out because he has 12 posts. :facepalm:
In post 842, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 840, Viomi wrote:Yes, you really should've. God dammit, here I thought we were going to have a competent replacement, and we just got more shittown.
Oh lol if you're town, you're clearly the shit one on L-1 :lol:

Eat rope scum.
You're going to blame me that you shittown can't do anything but sheep and refuse to give reasons? Nice.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (isolation #109) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:08 pm

Post by Viomi »

Also yes because being at L-1 makes you bad town.

Cheeky, where did you play mafia before here? Town of Salem? Or some other shitty format?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (isolation #110) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:10 pm

Post by Viomi »

Don't tell me, you came from epic, didn't you...
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (isolation #111) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:37 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 848, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 844, Viomi wrote:Read the game before you comment, you're making yourself sound stupid as fuck. I'm not telling him to replace out because I disagree with him, I'm telling him to replace out because he has 12 posts.
Make yourself clearer fool. You didn't say "assemble participate more or replace out" you said your reason is shit come play the game or replace out so... yeah this is probably why people are lynching you lol.

In post 844, Viomi wrote:You're going to blame me that you shittown can't do anything but sheep and refuse to give reasons? Nice.
And you tell me to read the game?? Bitch please I don't sheep anyone. I didn't know you were at L-1 which you've already tried to give me shit for, so there's your first discrepancy. Secondly one cannot refuse without being asked so...try asking me nicely and I might come up with something for you because as my reads imply, I have only skimmed the first 8 pages so my reads are gut and haven't been put into words yet.
Because "participate" and "come play" are completely different things.

And yes, I'm
aware
that you didn't know I was at L-1. I am giving you shit for not reading the fucking game before voting people.

Do me a favor and stop making yourself looking dumb by waiting until you've actually caught up to:
  • vote
  • pretend like you know what you're talking about
  • say you don't sheep whilst sheeping
  • defend lurkers who are being extremely anti-town
Kay?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (isolation #112) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:41 pm

Post by Viomi »

Make yourself clearer fool. You didn't say "assemble participate more or replace out" you said your reason is shit come play the game or replace out so... yeah this is probably why people are lynching you lol.
You're right though! Not reading my fucking posts and refusing to use their thinking skills
is
why people are voting me (except scum, obviously. they have better reasons to vote me). Thanks for pointing out your own intellectual downfall.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (isolation #113) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:41 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 850, CheekyTeeky wrote:So no reason for the assemble scum read then?
Read my posts.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #854 (isolation #114) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:48 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 808, mutantdevle wrote:For the record, I have full intent to hammer. But only after I am satisfied with those on the wagon and only after I have finished my spreadsheet of past PYP meta.
Bad scum. You don't declare intent until you're ready for a claim. Declare intent once you're satisfied with those on my wagon and done with your spreadsheet shit.

:facepalm:
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #856 (isolation #115) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:48 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 853, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 851, Viomi wrote:You're right though! Not reading my fucking posts and refusing to use their thinking skills is why people are voting me (except scum, obviously. they have better reasons to vote me). Thanks for pointing out your own intellectual downfall.
How do you know I'm town though? Being anti-town like how you're doing right now, is easily mistaken as scummy.

I see you're unwilling to help me see your PoV which is fine, coz most townies tell people their stupid instead of linking them to decent posts to get someone they TR caught up with the game.

Anyway I'll continue my reading. Nice chat.
Yes, because
I'm
the one being anti-town by voting before reading the thread and sheeping. Lmaooo
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (isolation #116) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:52 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 820, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 817, mutantdevle wrote:Chip butty wtf...

So you're not answering me because you don't think I'm being serious? Well fun fact, I am being serious. Now we've established that, answer the damn question.

To specify, that question is "why are you voting Viomi"?

Because the answer is either, you are scum, it's OMGUS or you have yet to explain. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt here and assuming you just have yet to explain. But the longer you put off doing so, the scummier you look.
It's pretty obvious if you just read the pages leading up to and including my vote post.
Nooope. Nope nope. Stop being anti-town and give me your reasons.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (isolation #117) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:53 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 857, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 856, Viomi wrote:Yes, because I'm the one being anti-town by voting before reading the thread and sheeping. Lmaooo
Yeah because being anti-town is mutally exclusive :roll:
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=hypocrisy
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (isolation #118) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:00 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 810, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 769, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 732, mutantdevle wrote:@Chip Butty

L-2, I believe...
So... what are your reasons for voting Viomi? Becuase even in your other posts you have yet to explain why you are voting Viomi. She has asked you to explain your vote several times but you have always responded with one of 2 excuses that either Viomi hasn't explained her vote on you and that you don't need to do the talking because you are not on L-1. You are going out of your way to avoid giving a reason as to why you are voting Viomi and it's the scummiest shit I have seen on this site so far.

So you have 3 options Chip:
1: Explain why you are voting Viomi.
2: Accept that your vote on Viomi is nothing but OMGUS and hence unvote.
3: Admit you are scum.

Oh but wait, you're not at L-1! Surely that means you don't have to explain any of your actions right? Well, let's see what we can do about that...

VOTE: Chip Butty
You have made 5 posts since I wrote this Chip. Why are you avoiding answering me?
@chip, you have made a further 7 posts since I made this post. These 7 posts continue to ignore me and my position on you.

Your current purposely avoiding questions post count is 12.

Is no one else finding this super scummy?
I am, don't worry.

mutantdevle, you know what I find funny? You seem to agree with me that people should be giving their reasoning as to why they think I'm scum, and yet.. You aren't? You've clearly said I'm a scumread of yours and that you'd like to hammer me at some point, yet you haven't given a single actual reason. Just that my posts "seem scummy". So as to not be seen as a hypocritical scumfuck, why don't you give me a good case?

And did you
read
Lalendra's "case"? You think those inane points actually warrant a response?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (isolation #119) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:21 pm

Post by Viomi »

But fine, if you insist.
In post 734, Lalendra wrote: - Moving vote from Mutant to PK while still saying Mutant was her top SR.
Blatant lie, I didn't say mutantdevle was my top scumread. I just said I think he's scum at this point. That also doesn't mean I didn't think Pisskop was scummy.
In post 734, Lalendra wrote: - Naked votes Aster, after Aster unvoted PK and voted Mutant - who was still Viomi's top SR.
Again, blatant lie about who my top SR is as I never stated that. Vote was because I felt Aster's vote had lackluster reasoning.
In post 734, Lalendra wrote: - Says that Mutant's lynch would give us the most info and she's "pretty sure" he's scum - while voting Aster.
This one is actually true, but my vote was trying to get information / reasoning out of Aster. I wasn't trying to actually get a lynch.
In post 734, Lalendra wrote: - 120ish posts later, "Aster is town", votes PK again. Doesn't explain why attitude on Aster shifted.
Your blatant ignorance of the post directly above mine shows just how dedicated to misrepping me you are. I thought him making a script to ignore pisskop and also his interactions with CK / Creature were very towny.
In post 734, Lalendra wrote: - Says Chip Butty is "definitely town", but doesn't say why.
Again, ignoring the post directly above mine that I am obviously replying to. And I didn't say my reason because it kind of ruins a reaction test if you say it's a reaction test beforehand.
In post 734, Lalendra wrote: - Naked votes Northside, quoting a post from Aster which says that both Northside and Comm are suspicious. Doesn't explain why she chose North over Comm, or why she is suddenly listening to the reasoning of someone she was previously voting for.
My
NEXT
post explains my vote. Again, stop misrepping me. And also, why wouldn't I listen to Aster? Do you not listen to anyone you've previously voted for, even if you now think they're town? Lmfao. Also, I only have one vote. I would've happily voted North or Comm at that point.
There's minimal jumping around (literally two-three scumreads, lmao?), explanations for each one and obvious clarity to what I'm replying to if you'd just read the previous posts. The only conflicts are made up by you attempting to misread you, and then you refuse to continue your ISO because you're not town trying to find scum, you're just scum trying to find enough reasons to make your vote seem justified.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (isolation #120) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:40 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 862, CheekyTeeky wrote:Viomi I know how much you want people to read your posts, from reading your posts :) I think I get why you're so moody now.

Would you be willing to create a readslist that could help us along if you are mislynched?

So far I understand your reads as:

Town - NSG, Chip, Me
Null - Everyone Else
Scum - Creature, Pisskop, Mutant, Assemble
Town: Aster, northsidegal, mutantdevle
Null: Chip (Has had some scummy posts but at least he's active so..), City, you (cheeky/wilky), Creature, Lalendra
Scum: Assemble, texcat, CommKnight
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (isolation #121) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:59 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 864, CheekyTeeky wrote:PBPA Viomi posts 83-271
Spoiler:
Enters in post
- Answers a question about set-up which is not directly aimed at her.
- Attempts to pocket my slot (if scum) otherwise just says she likes my slot in the context of my slot pushing Mutantdevle somewhat aggressively. I think it is more likely the former option as there was no attempt to explain the TR (if it is a town read) or to obtain any info to further sort the slot.
- Mildly scum AI.
- Answers another set-up question that is not aimed at her, mistakes it for PYP.
- No AI content.
- Seems very bandwagon as no reason is given, and others are also wagoning this slot creating arguments. Again no attempt to sort the slot herself.
- Scum AI. Town intent would be to be transparent and town read by pushing the slot or critiquing the current discussion re: mutant.
- Comments on more set-up related discussion. Concludes Creature’s point regarding the draft is WIFOM.
- No AI content.
- One liner that states the obvious regarding mutant’s anti-town SOD claim strategy.
In post 154, Viomi wrote: There is no situation in which her claim would be helpful to us.
- No AI content

In post 185, Viomi wrote:
- End the mutant wagon
- Creature never said any of these things. He was proposing his preferred activity path for the day, giving ideas for how the day would be more productive. By this point there had been a lot of back and forth between mutant and town pushing him, that wagon had been pretty productive, to be even more productive it would be a good idea to start pushing others also with the remaining time left. It feels like a knee-jerk “please don’t start looking for other lynches or you might lynch me, so keep the attention on Mutant” reaction. I think town are more likely to question in a more open manner rather than using closed questions to corner someone and make them look shady in the process.
- First push on another player.
- NAI (my bias leans scum though)
- Reiterates and exaggerates how scummy Creature’s post was from her last post.
- Goes so far as to suggest a Mutant/Creature scum team. I mean if she’s been a member since 2013, she should really know better than that.
- Gives no stated reason for the suggestion, leaving it up to the readers to find her meaning or create their own interpretation. Scum subliminal messaging maybe?
- She is now casting shade on the player who wanted to look for scum outside of Mutant.
- This post is just awful. See for yourself.
In post 215, Viomi wrote:
In post 207, Lalendra wrote:
In post 187, Viomi wrote:mutantdevle + Creature scumteam, anyone?
Yeah, I really don't like 171 either but like...that's just SUCH obvious buddying. It's hard to see it as anything else but my god that would be blatant if that's what it was.
I mean, mutant is blatantly obvious scum asking for PR claims, and he isn't lynched yet, so... Maybe Creature thought the only way to save him would to be blatant as well?
- How does this player have the gall to look down on anybody else’s logic? This is beyond a stretch, and she knows it too hence the fency …Maybe and question mark.
- There is no town reason to take a stretch like this. Instead of trying to understand Creature and Mutant’s alignments, she’s just creating a far-fetched scummy dialogue for them.

217, 220, 221 – paranoia about being voted.

- Essentially lies about Mutant’s contribution to the game. He has been posting frequently, the majority of which are not one-liners.
In post 222, Viomi wrote:
In post 221, Viomi wrote:
Clearly the answer is that he's grasping at straws and that a lot of his reads aren't genuine. Hence why they're one-liners and despite pisskop and I acting similarly, he has completely different reads on us.

TL;DR he's scum
- She’s called out on her read by Mutant
In post 224, mutantdevle wrote:And Viomi how can you accuse me of being scummy for my reads being a single line when all of your posts are literally just single lines?

Viomi my problem with you is that your vote on me seems so forced. You have given little justification for why you are voting. Sure we can infer that you are voting for me for similar reasons that others are. But you have contributed nothing to that discussion and none of your posts are constructive. If you are going to vote for me, at least throw your own reasoning in rather than just stating I am scum. My reads are genuine from the point of view of being voted on. As wilky has said, my reads are not clutching at straws. Do you expect me to post paragraphs over why I feel a certain way about someone? Should I cite specific posts in my reads? Because I can if you want me to. But I can't help but notice you want me to put detail into my reads when you can't even be bothered to put detail in your single read on me.
- Which she responds to with
In post 271, Viomi wrote:Yaaay

mutant is still scum though

Also mutantdevle I haven't been contributing to discussion on you much because everything I've wanted to say has already been said? And filling the thread up with the same information for more reading doesn't help us any, so...
- It looks like she’s trying to avoid confrontation, with the change of vote and another incredibly bad argument. She raves about how bad everybody is playing, but is unable to come up with the initiative to create unique reads. I don’t understand how this slot wasn’t lynched D1. She lacks initiative because she is scum.

I could go on (and will do so if requested to) but honestly there is no need. I felt on my skim read that this slot was scum and on further inspection (which honestly sucked) I am now very confident that this player is either really bad town or really bad scum. Either way really bad, lets get it out of here. Please.

There is nothing in her ISO apart from her BS "I was reaction testing" push on Chip, that indicates she is looking to figure out people's alignments. She started with a whole lot of fluffy set-up spec, cast shade on Mutant and Creature. Did a whole lot of complaining about people not reading her post's instead of helping people to see her PoV. Used other people's reasons as her reasons for votes. Ad Hom'd her way out of arguments. Made a number of poor and illogical arguments. Settled her vote on Assemble and didn't move it even after she was told it was his meta to be a lurksack, because "her biggest scum read could be town, whereas anti-town are always anti-town"..wtf people wake up.

Yes it's weird that there is no counter-wagon. It's also weird that she hasn't been hammered yet. (I'm looking at you NSG)
I feel kinda bad for you.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #913 (isolation #122) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:01 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 880, CommKnight wrote:I'm still laughing, I explained it out and people still don't understand it. I'm sure scum figured it out by now. Also LOL at Viomi's scum reads ALL being in the top 5 drafting order, get lynched scum.
Maybe you guys should stop being so scummy then?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (isolation #123) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:02 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 879, Creature wrote:
In post 874, Viomi wrote:Scum: texcat
Curious on this read.
r e a d m y p o s t s
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (isolation #124) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:30 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 909, CheekyTeeky wrote:Yeah if Aster is scum I applaude them. Welcome to my strongest TR. You're making all the right pushes, your logic isn't flawed and you're genuinely trying to solve the game.
In post 910, CheekyTeeky wrote:Assemble you're such a lurksac. I'm scum reading you. Who are your strongest SRs and TRs?
At least the rest of your reads seem somewhat accurate.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (isolation #125) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:35 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 903, CommKnight wrote:Actually you're being extremely deceptive here Aster. If anyone actually reads your post, it's more bullshit than anything. I already factored in the fact that ANYONE WHO FAILED TO GET THEIR ROLE CHOICE EACH PERSON BELOW THEM HAS A BETTER CHANCE OF RECEIVING THE ROLE THEY CHOSE.
Uhhh... No you didn't? You literally just did 8/8 through 1/8.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (isolation #126) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:43 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 919, mutantdevle wrote:I didn't realise Comm was at L-2...
You could make it L-1.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #929 (isolation #127) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:28 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 927, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 14, MisaTange wrote:VOTE: CommKnight

This reminds me that Fire Emblem cavaliers used to be called Social Knights.

What is a CommKnight then

An armor knight?
In post 216, MisaTange wrote:Oh, and if it wasn't clear, I think Mutant is newbtown too. Maybe could be Creature's scumpartner but that's about it.

The talk about pisskop reminds me how his response to "why did you post intent to hammer" pings me intensely btw, so here we go:

This is Viomi's second PYP according to , which brings me into my next point:

Why aren't you voting Viomi?
In post 347, MisaTange wrote:Regarding Aster's , I'm cautiously okay with PLing pisskop, if only for the refusal of the interaction for town.

Both our lynch targets are PL imo, more antitown than any certain scumreads. Mutant I think we'll get more information on regarding his flip, so:

In post 450, MisaTange wrote:Was thinking of holding off my vote for a second, but:

I can't quite work out why this player was killed in relation to the draft order, so I assume it has something to do with her reads being dangerous maybe? Could be stretchy. Just want to see what others think.
Mm, yes, MisaTange and I had very similar reads for most of D1. They got nk'd and now there's a wagon on me that people have been having a hard time counter-wagoning. Coincidence?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #934 (isolation #128) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:01 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 930, CheekyTeeky wrote:I'm rereading mutant and texcat as I haven't really absorbed strong opinions from either one.
How do you feel about texcat?

He's confirmed to be a PR, yet he's quiet and lurking seemingly constantly. He hasn't started pushing anyone on his own volition, in fact he only seems to join bandwagons thus far. On top of this, he has only ever posted his reads one time:
In post 680, texcat wrote:Some of the reads below are POE. For example, I have a town read on Aster because I don't think Aster and Viomi can both be scum.

Texcat - 2
Northsidegal - 3
Assemblerotws - 4
CommKnight - 6
Mutantdevle - 8
MisaTange - 30
CityElectric - 5
Chip Butty - 5
Wilky - 7
Creature - 7
Lalendra - 7
Aster - 1
Pisskop - 1
Viomi - 1
He didn't give reasons, and he had some very strange reads (thinking Assemble is town even though they have scumlurked the fuck out of this game).

For someone who's a PR, he definitely doesn't seem to feel like giving us a lot of information or helping us more than just helping lynch whoever happens to be the biggest wagon at the moment. He has 26 informationless, tiny posts.

Also, while I think northsidegal's posts are sane, and she definitely has more content in her 24 posts than in texcat's 26, I don't appreciate her lurking the fuck out of us either and it's making my TR on her harder to justify.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #935 (isolation #129) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:01 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 933, CommKnight wrote:As to the draft order, people at the top of draft order are a lot less likely to pick a protective role than someone toward the middle.
Man, I really wish people would read my posts...
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #939 (isolation #130) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:27 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 928, Lalendra wrote:
In post 855, CheekyTeeky wrote:Oh and a tip that changed my life on MS: when you highlight part of a post and push quote, it quotes that specific part for you. Yw.
WHAT

WHAT HAVE I BEEN DOING WITH MY LIFE
You're here, care to reply to my response to your "case"? Or are you just going to continue sheeping?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #941 (isolation #131) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:33 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 940, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 680, texcat wrote:
In post 626, mutantdevle wrote:It concerns me how quickly lynches come together in this town. All it seems to take is a small push and then the sheep come flooding in. May I ask to everyone voting Viomi, where were you yesterday when concerns with Viomi were originally raised? You had the perfect opportunity to express your distrust of her then yet it is now that everyone is flocking on to her.
Where was
I
yesterday? Voting for Viomi. And his ad hominem argument calling us morons for lynching him is not really convincing me that he's town.
Chip Butty wrote:Tbh I'd rather be lynching Creature...and I'm a bit worried I'm on the same wagon as CK...
Yeah, Creature's on my scum list too, but let's resolve the 1 picks.

Some of the reads below are POE. For example, I have a town read on Aster because I don't think Aster and Viomi can both be scum.

Texcat - 2

Northsidegal - 3

Assemblerotws - 4

CommKnight - 6
Mutantdevle - 8

MisaTange - 30

CityElectric - 5

Chip Butty - 5

Wilky - 7

Creature - 7

Lalendra - 7

Aster - 1

Pisskop - 1

Viomi - 1
Omg it just occured to me that it would make the most sense for scum to pick 2, 3 and 4 right or 3, 4, 6? They wouldn't bother picking 1 because they know others would so they would choose numbers close to the top to score as many PRs as possible...

I know this is some tin foil shit and it means all my reads are wrong but I feel like this is pretty likely. It would also explain why Commknight wants to lynch lower picks first aside from his "let's save the town PRs" rhetoric. (In the case of 3, 4, 6)
I guess you don't need to read my posts, as long as you keep coming to the same conclusions as me. Can we lynch CK now?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #942 (isolation #132) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:35 am

Post by Viomi »

Oh and look at 3,4,6: two lurkers and CommKnight. Nice.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #943 (isolation #133) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:36 am

Post by Viomi »

Or in the case of 2,3,4: two lurkers and texcat! I like this. Let's lynch don't scum PRs
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #945 (isolation #134) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:41 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 944, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 934, Viomi wrote:How do you feel about texcat?

He's confirmed to be a PR, yet he's quiet and lurking seemingly constantly. He hasn't started pushing anyone on his own volition, in fact he only seems to join bandwagons thus far. On top of this, he has only ever posted his reads one time:
Nullscum. Their ISO shows attempts to push/sort, but yeah it doesn't scream town or scum. I'd have thought that both Tex and NSG would've had an urgency to sort and share info if town as they're most likely NKs.

This plus my mindblowing setup spec and the weird fact that misa was killed when low in the draft kinda points to those above her in the draft order. Pieces are starting to click together.
Finally, we can start steamrolling some scum! :mrgreen:
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (isolation #135) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:45 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 946, CommKnight wrote:Well I'm going to sit back here and watch as Cheeky single handedly helps scum out every fucking town PR we have. Because screw cops and what not these days. Obviously don't need them.
You do realize being higher in the draft order doesn't make you more likely to be town, right? They could easily be dangerous scum PRs?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #950 (isolation #136) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:48 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 948, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 941, Viomi wrote:I guess you don't need to read my posts, as long as you keep coming to the same conclusions as me. Can we lynch CK now?
Because Tex and Comm are outliers I think it's best if we lynch in 3,4 today to see if the theory holds any substance.

Best to start with Assemble I think.

VOTE: Assemblerotws
I mean hey I'm fucking down for an assemble lynch, it just seems like people are a lot more interested in CommKnight. They're both scum though so I'll happily switch over, consider my
FOS: Assemble
a pseudo-vote.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (isolation #137) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:52 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 951, CommKnight wrote:You know what? Fuck it.

VOTE: Assembler.

At least when it all backfires, I can say I told you so.
This reads as scum getting ready to bus a buddy, and to pretend to be surprised when they flip red. Could you get any scummier, really?

That, or CK being so willing to jump on that means Assemblerotws is just badlurktown and that it's Tex+ck+creature or something like that. Hrrmm...
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (isolation #138) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:54 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 952, Creature wrote:Hopefully you're all aware they're known lurkers as any alignment.
Why are you volunteer lurk defender? They're hurting town by refusing to participate, you know that right? Why do you keep going out of your way to attempt to defend these two especially?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #956 (isolation #139) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:56 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 954, CommKnight wrote:Or it means you're a fucking idiot and I'm going to show you why.
Ooh, that hit a nerve. I'm onto something, aren't I? Thanks for the immediate feedback. Creature, if CommKnight just gave you away, feel free to yell at him in your scum pt tonight. Just don't kill me, that'd really really validate my reads, huh?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1040 (isolation #140) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:24 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 973, CheekyTeeky wrote:Ok VOTE: Assemble

And yes Creature I know it's his meta to lurk :P

Comm stop softing we're not as stupid as you think.
Stop jumping off of CommKnight. Your waffling on him is extreeeeemly scummy.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1041 (isolation #141) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:26 am

Post by Viomi »

Look how quickly counterwagons spawn the second we start putting any real pressure on CK... Obvscum is obvious. Can we lynch him and then laugh at how obvious CT's bussing is tomorrow?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1042 (isolation #142) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:28 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1003, texcat wrote:
In post 991, CheekyTeeky wrote:I'll hammer Viomi and Comm if push went to shove today. I think Viomi's reactions to me looking elsewhere are very interesting but are just pre-flip associations at this point. It will be easier to nail her tomorrow after flips and if I'm alive. Also interesting is how quiet everyone was about the Viomi wagon but now that I'm pushing above there's a lot more interest in the thread. My direction feels promising.

This post feels like the lead up to you voting me lol. I've had this scenario many times.

Are you asking me to get back on Viomi?
Sure, I'd love for you to vote Viomi. I think she's scum.

Not sure about everyone, but one reason I was quiet about the Viomi lynch was that I was tired of her calling everyone stupid morons and yelling about reading her posts.

I might consider voting you if you insist on lynching Assemble when we have much scummier options.
Ohp, confirmed PR but still lurker is here to continue sheeping and not reply to anything useful or give any useful information.

I wouldn't have to tell you to read my posts if you'd read them.

If you decide to lynch me for some stupid reason today, at least kill this guy soon, okay? This is painfully obvious and I hate having a town who is this blind. Also, please listen to Aster more.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1043 (isolation #143) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:32 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1028, Creature wrote:Whatever

If a bigger wagon appears I might change to it.
Why are you voting the towniest player who's trying to carry us to victory

what the fuck even
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1045 (isolation #144) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:49 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1025, mutantdevle wrote:I'm not lynching Cheeky. I still have a firm scum read on Chip and would still be up for lynching Viomi.

Too many people seem to town read Chip but I just can't agree with that when he is unable to explain anything first time to literally anyone.
Don't worry, I scumread Chip!
Creature wrote:You'll be there before the deadline, right?
Yep!
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1061 (isolation #145) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:05 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 1051, CommKnight wrote:So Aster is confirmed scum and Viomi is confirmed town. Thanks for outing that piece of information Aster.
In post 1053, CommKnight wrote:VOTE: Aster

This is scum. Let's just fucking lynch it already and clear Viomi,
Uhh.. What? I'm flattered, but how the fuck does any of what he said clear me and confirm Aster as scum? I'm pretty sure Aster is town..
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1062 (isolation #146) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:06 pm

Post by Viomi »

In other news, Aster seems to continue to be the only sane person in this game, so I'm going to happily stay on CK as well. And mutantdevle has lost my townread, he seems way too motivated for reasons I can't understand from a town perspective.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1063 (isolation #147) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:09 pm

Post by Viomi »

Though, I'd really like if we used all this extra time we just got, and allowed the replacement to post a bit so I can actually get a read on that slot since it was previously just "lurk to fuck". So please don't hammer CK or anyone else until we're closer to deadline
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1064 (isolation #148) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:11 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 1058, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:

Vote Count 2.9

CommKnight (5) - Aster, Viomi, Chip Butty, CheekyTeeky, City Electric,
Creature (1) - northsidegal
northsidegal -
Aster (2) - Creature, CommKnight
texcat -
Viomi (3) - Lalendra, texcat, mutantdevle
mutantdevle -
Chip Butty -
Lalendra -
CheekyTeeky -
CityElectric -
KidAmn -

Not Voting:
V/LA Northsidegal
Prodding Chip Buddy
With 12 Alive. Takes 7 To Lynch. 6 To No Lynch.
Deadline Timer (expired on 2017-12-25 07:00:00)
[/color][/b]
V/LA people still get prodded following the same rules as non-V/LA, correct?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1066 (isolation #149) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:01 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 1065, CommKnight wrote:So Viomi, you REALLY think no scum chose 1 as their number? Not a single one out of the 3 of them?
Uhhh... Yes? I mean, mutantdevle has said in previous games this isn't exactly an uncommon occurrence.

I chose 1 both games I've played of PYP, and both times I was town, so...
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (isolation #150) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:30 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 1066, Viomi wrote:
In post 1065, CommKnight wrote:So Viomi, you REALLY think no scum chose 1 as their number? Not a single one out of the 3 of them?
Uhhh... Yes? I mean, mutantdevle has said in previous games this isn't exactly an uncommon occurrence.

Like, you're seriously contradicting yourself here. If Aster and pisskop hadn't chosen 1, I'd get first pick at PR. Would you still be trying to kill me because "SCUM ALWAYS CHOOSES 1!!!" or would you be defending me because "LET'S KILL LOWER IN THE LIST SO WE DON'T HIT PRs!!!"
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1068 (isolation #151) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:31 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 1066, Viomi wrote:

Oh, and in that first game, I was the only one to pick the number 1, so I did get first pick. So like.. yeahhhh.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1092 (isolation #152) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:37 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1076, CommKnight wrote:Why would scum both pick the SAME NUMBER?
In order to throw you off and make them seem like not scumbuddies so people like you would conftown someone after their scumbuddy died?

Your argument is WIFOM.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1093 (isolation #153) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:38 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1077, CommKnight wrote:I find it funny Cheeky pushes this "A dead PR scum is better than a dead non-PR scum." I can almost translate this to scum saying "A dead PR town is better than a dead non-PR town." And it's so bloody clear.
So.. admitting to blatant misrep then?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1094 (isolation #154) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:42 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1087, Creature wrote:Congratulations, northsidegal. You won your scum game. I hope you enjoyed playing scum even though it wasn't much of a challenge.
In post 1088, Creature wrote:You too, Lalendra. Nobody even dared to touch a finger on you.
Hey, I'd join either of these wagons.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1102 (isolation #155) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:24 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 1100, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
V/LA people still get prodded following the same rules as non-V/LA, correct?
Yes but it doesnt count against them.
???

Oh dear. :L
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1103 (isolation #156) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:28 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 1097, KidAmn wrote:Bruh that ain't a response
Soooo you missed the part where I
actually
responded to their case, then?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1104 (isolation #157) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:29 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 1098, texcat wrote:Creature is still on my scum list. I don't object to mutant\comm\chip, but I would still prefer to lynch Viomi.
Oh look, more lurky side-posts with no information and no motivation from texcat over here, with no positions on anything other than "yeah im cool with lynching some people"

Can we PLEASE lynch this shit tomorrow? And if we have a roleblocker, please block texcat tonight, thanks.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1105 (isolation #158) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:31 pm

Post by Viomi »

In other news THANK YOU KIDAMN we needed more sane people in this game jesus fucking CHRIST
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1106 (isolation #159) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:32 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 1101, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:Lalendra, texcat, mutantdevle
Oh hey look at that scumteam sitting on me. What's up, scummers?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1107 (isolation #160) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:35 pm

Post by Viomi »

Except maybe mutant, I think mutant might just be badtown. Lalendra + texcat + CK is a nice looking group. But then there's Chip Butty over here.. And fucking northside coasting like a motherfucker. What even is this

Guys can you all stop being ridiculously fucking scummy and start posting actually useful shit so I can start getting reads on you? Because so far you all look like scum except Aster and Kidamn and I don't want to lynch more townies please
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1111 (isolation #161) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:43 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 1109, mutantdevle wrote:This was said by Viomi on day 1. Kinda sounds like how day 2 Viomi has been acting in comparison :3. It's undeniable that since day 1 Viomi's activity has stepped up and she seems more motivated. Just sayin'.
The second you included any of my self-meta in your case, your case became unreadable.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1113 (isolation #162) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:45 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 1109, mutantdevle wrote:This is where Viomi's hypocrisy begins. At this point in the game, all Viomi had done was place some votes and give a few snarky comments. That is not scum hunting, it is sheeping. She had no right to criticise others for not scum hunting when, at this stage in the game, she had not done any herself.
Oh yay, you missed the point entirely! Lovely.

My point is the exact point you are trying to make here, and ironically, are doing the exact same thing I'm doing, seeing as you haven't been scumhunting worth a shit the entire game.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1120 (isolation #163) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:13 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 1109, mutantdevle wrote:Also within post , she votes for pisskop also with little justification. Even when asked to elaborate on her pisskop vote she decided to sheep on the reason that he should be lynched because he wasn't contributing much. Basically, she wanted to lynch pisskop because she policy lynches lurkers. I would have appreciated her to specifically say that at the time but alas she insisted that we read other people's opinions as her own.
QQ, viomi didn't explain the obvious to me..
In post 1109, mutantdevle wrote:I also don't think policy lynching lurkers is the best idea, but perhaps that's just because I'm more tolerant of lurking. But the additional thing here is that she was scum reading read me, yet she was voting for pisskop based on policy? Surely, if you want what's best for town you would want your scum reads lynched first instead of people you just want dead by policy?
QQ, I don't understand policy lynching..
In post 1109, mutantdevle wrote:But instead of remaining on the wagon she genuinely thought was scum, she decided to sheep and jump on the growing bandwagon with little to no justification. Overall, her jump from my wagon to pisskop's with poor justification felt like Viomi just wanted a lynch and didn't really care who it was.
Still not understanding policy lynches..
In post 1109, mutantdevle wrote:It also gives me the implication that Viomi's stance on my wagon was forced and likely came from scum wanting to blend in with the rest of the townies. After all, I was obviously scum at the time and anyone who said otherwise was simply my scum buddy like Creature.
Uh, yeah no, you were being a scummy piece of shit by demanding PRs roleclaim. Lmfao.
In post 1109, mutantdevle wrote:In post Viomi quotes Aster and then votes for them. At no point does she ever clarify why she is voting for them. The only benefit to this vote is that it at least wasn't sheeped. But again, the lack of justification just made the vote seem unnatural.
QQ again, viomi linking a scummy post that set off red flags which is CLEARLY WHAT THAT POST MEANS.
In post 1109, mutantdevle wrote:She formatted the post in a way that we are supposed to understand why she is voting based on what Aster said. This gives a certain level of ambiguity and leaves the read on Aster up to interpretation.
Yes, so up for interpretation.. I wonder what read I would've had on Aster at that point in the game if I voted for them... Hrmmmm.....
In post 1109, mutantdevle wrote:Viomi has consistently done this throughout the game so that when we get her opinion we take the blame for it. I think this is a very scummy way to play. It's important that your opinions are clear so that you are more readable but Viomi refuses to make things easier for us when it comes to understanding her opinions; this gives me the impression that she is hiding something. And that something clearly isn't a PR.
QQ, I don't understand things and Viomi getting annoyed with having to handhold me means she's scum somehow..
In post 1109, mutantdevle wrote:Post : the information that was supposed to be gained from my lynch was never explained by neither Viomi nor anyone else making that claim. Furthermore, she states that my wagon was "shut down". It wasn't shut down, it fell apart by the number of people jumping off of my wagon and onto pisskop's. Viomi was a part of that yet blames others for my wagon falling apart.
Information was obvious, you had a bunch of people on you and then waffle off of you. You were making bold demands to get PRs to claim. Clearly there was information to gain from your flip. I didn't leave your wagon, I was dealing with a policy lynch and then got a tad distracted by red flags from Aster, admittedly, but..
In post 1109, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 482, Viomi wrote:It's a good thing my meta as scum is to try very hard and be motivated then isn't it
This was said by Viomi on day 1. Kinda sounds like how day 2 Viomi has been acting in comparison :3. It's undeniable that since day 1 Viomi's activity has stepped up and she seems more motivated. Just sayin'.
Already replied to this, but just to get another word in.. I try very hard when I get annoyed. I get annoyed more often as scum, admittedly, but you all refusing to read my posts tends to be somewhat infuriating at times.
In post 517, Viomi wrote:UNVOTE:

Yeah aster is town

I'm sure post makes it clear that Viomi would prefer me to be lynched since she actually scum reads me. So why is she voting pisskop?
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Policy_Lynch
In post 1109, mutantdevle wrote:Because at this stage the "oh my god he's role fishing he must be scum!!" hype had died down and pisskop seemed more likely to be lynched. I think this is again proving that Viomi didn't really care who got lynched.
PL
In post 521, Viomi wrote:
In post 520, pisskop wrote:i cant believe we've stopped hunting and arr Still riding the 'but the troll hurt meh feelz' wave.
I can't believe the lurker troll who has done 0 scumhunting is complaining about people not scumhunting
This is where Viomi's hypocrisy begins. At this point in the game, all Viomi had done was place some votes and give a few snarky comments. That is not scum hunting, it is sheeping. She had no right to criticise others for not scum hunting when, at this stage in the game, she had not done any herself.
Replied to this already, but I'll reply again: You can criticize someone for being hypocritical and it doesn't make you hypocritical as well. Notice how you are doing just that? You are criticizing me for criticizing pisskop for not scumhunting when I wasn't scumhunting, even though you don't scumhunt. Isn't that ironic?
In post 1109, mutantdevle wrote:Does anyone actually believe that post was actually a reaction test on Chip? Like what fucking bs. I feel like this was more Viomi backtracking on her Chip read after feeling strong OMGUS against him that caused her to realise he was genuinely scummy. And let's just say Viomi was actually scum reading Chip and wanted to see his reaction to her town reading him. What would that have hoped to achieve? He basically said nothing scummy before she was like "aha, gotcha" and I see no reason why she had to lie about her read on Chip. Overall, regardless of whether she was reaction testing or not, this whole thing feels forced and fabricated.
This'll be so good to rub in your face after this game :giggle:
In post 1109, mutantdevle wrote:In posts - she criticises sheeping yet this is exactly what she had been doing most of the game. In she also criticises Chip for not actually giving an opinion when she had failed to properly give her opinion with her votes several times before. Viomi has just been consistently a hypocrite throughout this game.
Again, my reasons for all of my votes were obvious. The one on you was obvious, the Policy Lynch on pisskop was explained, and I quoted the post Aster made that made me vote him. This is blatant misrepresentation and you seem to love to keep pushing the same narrative even though I've replied to this bullshit from Lalendra already. Why are you two pushing identical points? B a a a a h?
In post 655, Viomi wrote:You're not pressuring me or gaining any information from me with this wagon. Why? Because every single one of you fuckers sheeped without any reasons to add on. I have responded to everything that you claim I did scummy, and explained exactly why you're wrong and asked for clarification on why you think said actions are scummy. Your response is to refuse to participate in the conversation and give us more information, to not make a case, and to continue blindly sheep because you don't actually have reasons and don't actually care who's lynched, scumbag.
I feel like a lot of this quote describes how Viomi was acting on day 1. So now we have day 1 Viomi giving a reason why day 2 Viomi is scummy and day 2 Viomi giving a reason why day 1 Viomi is scummy. Are we sure we are actually playing with the same person here? Because something overnight 1 has suddenly motivated Viomi to be more active and helpful and it makes me suspicious. If I was to look at day 2 Viomi in isolation then I'd be looking at a lot more of a townie player. But since what Viomi says day 2 contrasts with what she did day 1 I feel that, despite agreeing with a fair few of her recent opinions, she is incredibly scummy and just generally a bad presence in the town.
Tbh I was having trouble keeping motivated to keep in the game D1. I had a way cooler game going on, you guys were mostly lurking and sheeping around so I kinda joined the party. Yeah, 'twas pretty scummy, honestly. But then that game ended and pisskop isn't in this game anymore (thank
heavens
).
In post 698, Viomi wrote:
In post 696, CommKnight wrote:Yeah, no. I already gave my reason. Gunning for the top draft order is most likely to hit town PRs or at the very least out them for scum to kill. No town motivation at all to push for that D2 before we even nab one scum for a better picture on who in the top draft we should be pushing.
Oh, and where was I gunning for texcat? That's why my vote has never been on him (that I remember), right? There's
no
way you could be misrepresenting my actions or behaviors, because only scum would do that, right?
I think it's fairly obvious at this point that Viomi has, at the very least, a scum lean on texcat. I don't get why she would be denying this here.
Try reading that post again. I do not deny any scumread on texcat. But there's a difference between scumreading someone and "gunning for them". Especially since I had only posted about them a couple times at that point. Stop misrepping me.
In post 1109, mutantdevle wrote:Post Viomi states that she would genuinely like someone to make a case against her so she can reply to it. Post Lalendra makes a case against her. Post Viomi basically sticks her middle finger up to Lalendra's post and refused to reply to the points.
Well yeah, because her case was fucking stupid. It was literally blatant lies and misrepresentations, as I pointed out in my rebuttal which, of course. Lalendra
never
replied to.
In post 1109, mutantdevle wrote:Eventually, I did get her to refute the points but only after a bit of back and forth. Additionally, in one of my posts that asks her to reply to Lalendra's case, I specifically said this:
In post 768, mutantdevle wrote:And don't give the "you're not reading my posts" bs; if you think you have already refuted a point, then quote/link the post where you do so.
Her response was this:
In post 785, Viomi wrote:Read the last paragraph of Lalendra's post, please.
In post 791, Viomi wrote:Oh, and while you're at it, r e a d my fucking p o s t s.

I've already replied to most of the points made by Lalendra before she made them, which she and you would've known if you'd just read. My. Posts.
She did exactly the thing I specifically asked her not to do...
This is my favorite part, oh boy! *ahem*

"WAAAAH! VIOMI DIDN'T DO WHAT I TOLD HER TO DO! SHE WASN'T A GOOD GIRL AND SHE DIDN'T BEHAVE AND PLAY BALL WITH SCUM! SHE DIDN'T MAKE MY JOB EASY, I HAD TO ACTUALLY READ HER POSTS WHICH I WOULD HAVE BEEN DOING ANYWAYS IF I WAS TOWN TRYING TO HUNT SCUM, BUT I'M NOT! SO NOW I'M GOING TO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE
SHE'S
SCUMMY FOR NOT DOING WHAT I SAID AND HOLDING MY HAND!
BOO-HOOOOOO
:cry: "

:roll:
In post 1109, mutantdevle wrote:Viomi's catchphrase is definitely "read my posts".
You're right! I should change the "And by shut up I mean stop posting lame bullshit and actually do something to help us find scum please." in my signature to "And by read my posts I mean stop posting lame bullshit and actually do something to help us find scum please."
In post 1109, mutantdevle wrote:She is ignorant to the fact that she does not explain her opinion properly and chooses to blame others for their misunderstanding.
Nobody seems to have this issue but you. Aster seems to understand me just fine, Cheeky has seemed to get my opinion pretty easily, Kidamn has, even CK has even though he has thought I'm scum for most of today. Soooo.....
In post 1109, mutantdevle wrote:This deflection of responsibility strikes me as super scummy. Any normal townie would want to make their points and opinions clear but Viomi chooses to remain ambiguous. Upon calls from us to clarify her statements, she will almost always tell us to read her posts as though we are to blame for the confusion.
It's almost as if I'm telling you to read my posts because maybe,
just maybe, those posts already have
the answers to your exact questions.
If you had been reading my posts, you wouldn't have come up with those questions
in the first place.

In post 1109, mutantdevle wrote:If you read post , Viomi makes it clear that she has responded to
most
of Lalendra's points. Viomi is, again, purposely ambiguous here and never actually states which points she refers to by 'most'. I think the reason for that is she doesn't actually know which points she considers being answered under 'most' as this post was made only to deflect Lalendra's concerns rather than refute them.
Again, you
DIDN'T READ MY FUCKING POSTS.
I literally replied to most of her points, POINT BY POINT,
LINE BY FUCKING LINE
, and others I left UNANSWERED because they were stupid points. You could've seen with your own FUCKING EYEBALLS which ones I answered if you had READ THE FUCKING POST.
In post 1109, mutantdevle wrote:Viomi is also less of a loss of we make a mistake and I'd argue that Viomi is more anti-town than Comm is.
I love it when one of the most useless, distracting, sidetracking players in the game calls me "less of a loss" and "more anti-town" than CK.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1121 (isolation #164) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:22 pm

Post by Viomi »

Oh, one more thing to add on: There's a really, really,
really,
really
easy way to get me to stop saying "read my posts." Wanna know it?

Here, come closer. Just a bit closer. That's it, a little more, let me whisper these complicated secrets to you...

FUCKING READ THEM
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1126 (isolation #165) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:38 pm

Post by Viomi »

mutantdevle, why are you so opposed to a CK lynch? I'm genuinely curious. You seem to be doing everything in your power to build counter wagons.

Damn, I wish my scumbuddies were this dedicated to saving me in my scum games...
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1127 (isolation #166) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:39 pm

Post by Viomi »

Also I love that mutantdevle jumps off me to a new counterwagon the moment I mention the nice-looking scumtrio on my wagon over here
In post 1106, Viomi wrote:
In post 1101, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:Lalendra, texcat, mutantdevle
Oh hey look at that scumteam sitting on me. What's up, scummers?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1129 (isolation #167) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:34 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 1128, CommKnight wrote:VOTE: Chip

CHIP OR BUST!

My question Viomi: I could've kept pushing for your lynch and didn't. There's more than enough people willing to vote you to put you to L1 today, why are you opposed to hunting for scum outside of lynching me? There's 3 people who REALLY want me dead today because I'm a claimed PR and they don't even get to find out WHICH PR I am until my flip. That means I could be dangerous, I might not be. But they are essentially forced to either kill me tonight and I'll die anyway or leave me around, hope town mislynches me at some point but also risk me outing any one of them with a hard claim.

This is a game of chess and scum and I have each other two moves from check-mate. So do you think all those on me currently are all town Viomi?
Lmfao. You did keep pushing me until the votes dribbled off and you didn't have the support. So you switched to Aster, and now you're even going after Chip. Anything to save your ass.

I find it fucking hilarious that you claim to think your soft claim has you in a standoff with scum. You're so high and mighty and shit, but like.. you just got done tunneling me all day without giving a single reason to voting the most useful player in the game to sheeping onto whatever wagon pops up. How the fuck do you have scum two moves from check mate? You know who else is a definite PR but unclaimed? What do you think is intimidating about your claim?

You have wasted all the time you could have spent scumhunting. Congrats. I bet scum is really scared of the guy who's about to get lynched for being scummy as fuck the whole game
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1157 (isolation #168) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:47 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 1134, northsidegal wrote:oh, and
VOTE: commknight
In post 1135, Creature wrote:It's funny how you, with some others, aren't afraid of lynching a town PR.
:?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1158 (isolation #169) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:49 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 1144, CheekyTeeky wrote:VOTE: CommKnight
In post 1145, CheekyTeeky wrote:L-1!!! BTW
In post 1150, CheekyTeeky wrote:UNVOTE:
This is the second or third time Cheeky has waffled off of CK.

Pretty sure that means if CK is scum, so is CT.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1159 (isolation #170) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:56 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 1128, CommKnight wrote:So do you think all those on me currently are all town Viomi?
That depends on your flip. I'm pretty confident you'll flip scum, in which case, yeah. Everyone on your wagon could be town. If you somehow flip town, then it's pretty clear CityElectric, Chip Butty, and CT need to be heavily considered tomorrow.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1160 (isolation #171) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:56 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 1158, Viomi wrote:

Actually, even if CK is town this is scummy as fuck.

CT, why are you waffling on CK so much?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1161 (isolation #172) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:04 pm

Post by Viomi »

How does confirmed PR have 30 posts???

Can we please, please look at texcat tomorrow? Especially if I die tonight?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1164 (isolation #173) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:47 pm

Post by Viomi »

Cool, CityElectric is at least a town lurker.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1165 (isolation #174) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:52 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 1163, CityElectric wrote:(whoops phone posting is hard)

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Creature
Although, why Creature over CK? Have you seen the latest VC?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1172 (isolation #175) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:00 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1166, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 1160, Viomi wrote:
In post 1158, Viomi wrote:

Actually, even if CK is town this is scummy as fuck.

CT, why are you waffling on CK so much?
You conveniently forgot to mention that prior to that unvote, Creature posted something scummy and CT remarked on it. And CT isn’t "waffling"...
CT IS waffling. This is the third time she's voted him, then come up with some reason not to vote him. Creature's remark is
wrong
, and yes he's super scummy, but I don't think that warrants an unvote. If CT is now convinced Creature is scum, why didn't she vote him?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1173 (isolation #176) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:01 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1170, Creature wrote:There's a major difference between CK before his wagon and CK after his wagon.
In post 1171, Creature wrote:Like Viomi before and after her wagon.
No you don't, scum. CK is still a scummy fuck who's contributing nothing but flailing side-wagons to attempt to survive. I'm actually attempting to help us hunt fuckers like him and you down. Biiiig difference.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1174 (isolation #177) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:03 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1164, Viomi wrote:Cool, CityElectric is at least a town lurker.
Also scratch this, I thought CE was voting someone else. He was voting Comm. Scumlurker :(

CK is back to L-2. Notice how many flailing side-wagons and how much resistance is being put forward with this wagon? This makes me very comfortable with my vote.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1175 (isolation #178) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:04 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1152, CommKnight wrote:@NSG, you're a bloody idiot. I'm just gonna call you out here since after my lynch you'll be like "Whoops, I was wrong". No shit sherlock.

Do me a favour though, when I flip green and a PR at that. LOOK AT MY FUCKING WAGON. Don't act like a dumbass and look elsewhere and be like "OH LET'S LYNCH ANOTHER PR!" Because it worked so fucking well the first time.

That goes for the townies on my wagon, look at it closer tomorrow. You can't TR everyone on a flipped town PR wagon. That's just idiotic.
Trying to flip out and yell angry remarks at people, thinking
that's
what got rid of my wagon? lmfao.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1178 (isolation #179) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:38 am

Post by Viomi »

Gah, fuck, hang on.

I need to do some ISOing and rereading. I'm getting that gut feeling that scum has successfully pulled the wool over my eyes, as they always manage to, so don't be surprised if some of my reads and shit change by my next post.

PEDIT: Definitely pisskop's. I'd policy lynch him every game I play with him regardless of alignment. He plays anti-town even when he's town just so his scumgame is "harder to detect", rather than playing to win. Which I'm pretty sure is against the rules, but whatever.

And I'm not so concerned about his flailing, I'm concerned that people are jumping off of him onto new wagons so easily. It seems like scumbuddies trying to get another mislynch in rather than letting him die.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1182 (isolation #180) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1179, Creature wrote:
In post 1178, Viomi wrote:PEDIT: Definitely pisskop's. I'd policy lynch him every game I play with him regardless of alignment. He plays anti-town even when he's town just so his scumgame is "harder to detect", rather than playing to win. Which I'm pretty sure is against the rules, but whatever.
Weird, he was one of the easiest players to read this game.
In post 1180, Creature wrote:and he has done plenty of stuff.

So shouldn't CityElectric or Lalendra be policy lynched?
Oh? What plenty of stuff did pisskop do?

And I definitely think we should lynch CE and Lalendra but I try to keep my PLs one-per-game and on D1. If I were to PL every shitty anti-town lurker in this game, we'd be left with just me, Aster, kidamn, Creature, CK, mutantdevle, CT.

And the only one of those that I TR are Aster, KidAmn and (obviously) myself. I don't like those odds.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1183 (isolation #181) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1181, Creature wrote:
In post 1178, Viomi wrote:And I'm not so concerned about his flailing, I'm concerned that people are jumping off of him onto new wagons so easily. It seems like scumbuddies trying to get another mislynch in rather than letting him die.
He can't have more than two scumbuddies. How many players are pushing counterwagons?
Well, there's you, and Lalendra...
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1185 (isolation #182) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:50 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1184, Creature wrote:Do you want to push Lalendra?
Yes?

You're coming off as extremely manipulative scum attempting to get people off CK onto any other possible wagon, by the way.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1189 (isolation #183) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:55 am

Post by Viomi »

UNVOTE:

CK is badtown, Creature is town. Let's lynch the scum cruising through on the sidelines and watching us kill ourselves.

VOTE: Lalendra
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1190 (isolation #184) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:56 am

Post by Viomi »

On that note, CK, please stop it with the weird ass conspiracy theories, completely incorrect WIFOM arguments, and all that bullshit, and let's hunt some actual scum, yeah?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1193 (isolation #185) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:58 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1191, Creature wrote:I'm honestly hoping you aren't townreading Aster because "your scumreads are voting him/her".

I'll take you're townreading Aster because of his cases. Well, for me, it isn't anything outside scum range, hence why I'm not safe townreading him/her yet.
I have a really bad tendency to allow one scum member per game to really really really convince me that they're town and it sticks for the whole game and then I look like a complete moron after. Happened in my most recent game, luckily the rest of town was smart enough to lynch them anyways. I'm going to reread Aster to and try and remember why I'm townreading them.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1195 (isolation #186) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:05 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1194, Creature wrote:Hi mutantdevle
Oh good, I can't wait to see his response to my response.

Here's the game I'm referring to viewtopic.php?f=11&t=73873

I was 10000% convinced Azeru was town as fuck the entire time. That is, until he flipped scum. I spent the whole time tunneling PsykoSavant who was just.. another town who had shit logic and I disagreed with. I'd rather not unknowingly work against the rest of town the whole game this time around.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1196 (isolation #187) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:09 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1191, Creature wrote:I'm honestly hoping you aren't townreading Aster because "your scumreads are voting him/her".

I'll take you're townreading Aster because of his cases. Well, for me, it isn't anything outside scum range, hence why I'm not safe townreading him/her yet.
I think my TR on Aster is because their posts have content, I can follow their logic and I agree with them on a lot of SRs. But now you're making me question everything :shifty:
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1198 (isolation #188) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:26 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1197, KidAmn wrote:
In post 1189, Viomi wrote:UNVOTE:

CK is badtown, Creature is town. Let's lynch the scum cruising through on the sidelines and watching us kill ourselves.

VOTE: Lalendra
(inb4 READ MY POSTS buuuut) Can you point (even if it's just to a post number/s) to more of a case than "cruising on the sidelines" because while I don't disagree with that this time of year is kind of not a great one to judge people on content levels
Mm, so tempting..

As you must've read, you know, seeing as you've been reading this game, they made a "case" on me that was almost entirely misrepresentation and blatant lies. I pointed this out, and then Lalendra didn't comment on it at all until I asked them to several times. At which point their response was "I didn't feel like anything was worth responding to."

Yes, nothing worth responding to because your original case was full of shit.

Anyways, since literally everyone seems to be having trouble reading that post, I'll go pull it up.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1199 (isolation #189) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:27 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 861, Viomi wrote:But fine, if you insist.
In post 734, Lalendra wrote: - Moving vote from Mutant to PK while still saying Mutant was her top SR.
Blatant lie, I didn't say mutantdevle was my top scumread. I just said I think he's scum at this point. That also doesn't mean I didn't think Pisskop was scummy.
In post 734, Lalendra wrote: - Naked votes Aster, after Aster unvoted PK and voted Mutant - who was still Viomi's top SR.
Again, blatant lie about who my top SR is as I never stated that. Vote was because I felt Aster's vote had lackluster reasoning.
In post 734, Lalendra wrote: - Says that Mutant's lynch would give us the most info and she's "pretty sure" he's scum - while voting Aster.
This one is actually true, but my vote was trying to get information / reasoning out of Aster. I wasn't trying to actually get a lynch.
In post 734, Lalendra wrote: - 120ish posts later, "Aster is town", votes PK again. Doesn't explain why attitude on Aster shifted.
Your blatant ignorance of the post directly above mine shows just how dedicated to misrepping me you are. I thought him making a script to ignore pisskop and also his interactions with CK / Creature were very towny.
In post 734, Lalendra wrote: - Says Chip Butty is "definitely town", but doesn't say why.
Again, ignoring the post directly above mine that I am obviously replying to. And I didn't say my reason because it kind of ruins a reaction test if you say it's a reaction test beforehand.
In post 734, Lalendra wrote: - Naked votes Northside, quoting a post from Aster which says that both Northside and Comm are suspicious. Doesn't explain why she chose North over Comm, or why she is suddenly listening to the reasoning of someone she was previously voting for.
My
NEXT
post explains my vote. Again, stop misrepping me. And also, why wouldn't I listen to Aster? Do you not listen to anyone you've previously voted for, even if you now think they're town? Lmfao. Also, I only have one vote. I would've happily voted North or Comm at that point.
There's minimal jumping around (literally two-three scumreads, lmao?), explanations for each one and obvious clarity to what I'm replying to if you'd just read the previous posts. The only conflicts are made up by you attempting to misread you, and then you refuse to continue your ISO because you're not town trying to find scum, you're just scum trying to find enough reasons to make your vote seem justified.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1200 (isolation #190) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:30 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 957, Lalendra wrote:
In post 939, Viomi wrote:You're here, care to reply to my response to your "case"? Or are you just going to continue sheeping?
I didn't really feel the need to respond, nothing you said changed my mind. Obviously I read the posts surrounding the ones I quoted, and still found them noteworthy, so I wasn't swayed by your argument since you didn't present any new information.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1201 (isolation #191) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:32 am

Post by Viomi »

I was hoping to get a response to this
The only conflicts are made up by you attempting to misread you, and then you refuse to continue your ISO because you're not town trying to find scum, you're just scum trying to find enough reasons to make your vote seem justified.
But sadly Lalendra seems dedicated to the cause of refusing to give any information whatsoever.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1203 (isolation #192) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:34 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1202, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 1194, Creature wrote:Hi mutantdevle
I guess this means I have to reply then?

I read everything throughout my day on my phone. I reply when I get to my PC. Sometimes, if the post I can make is small enough, I will reply on my phone. The posts I need to make in this game I way to big for me to reply here efficiently.
:lol:
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1221 (isolation #193) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:47 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1204, texcat wrote:
In post 1201, Viomi wrote:I was hoping to get a response to this
The only conflicts are made up by you attempting to misread you, and then you refuse to continue your ISO because you're not town trying to find scum, you're just scum trying to find enough reasons to make your vote seem justified.
But sadly Lalendra seems dedicated to the cause of refusing to give any information whatsoever.
This is why my vote is on Viomi. Lalendra not only explained her vote when she made it (), but later, in response to Mutant, detailed the posts from Viomi that she disliked (). She gave us plenty of information about her vote.
Oh hey, lurkscummer dropped in to leave a completely misinformed post and then disappear again without leaving anything useful, such as reads or thoughts on the current wagons.

Must've been because I voted Lalendra..
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1222 (isolation #194) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:57 am

Post by Viomi »

Also can we stop this whole "it's less of a risk to lynch people lower on the list" bullshit? Draft order is NAI. Which numbers scum would or wouldn't pick is WIFOM. Not only that, if scum has good PRs, we could be looking at more than one death tonight or a scum roleblocker stopping our PRs. It isn't less of a risk to lynch me, because then you're risking letting scum PRs live too long.

Vote people who you think are actually scummy. People who are cruising along in the background while we make conspiracy theories about what numbers scum would pick.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1223 (isolation #195) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:00 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1208, texcat wrote:
KidAmn wrote:I think Viomi's issue is with Lalendra not responding to her rebuttal and requests for comment on said rebuttal, though?
I guess. Although she didn't ignore his rebuttal; she did respond, of sorts, in . And the below seems like a gross mischaracterization. She gave a lot of information, and then said that she had nothing further to comment on.
Viomi wrote:But sadly Lalendra seems dedicated to the cause of refusing to give any information whatsoever.
You think it's a mischaracterization because you're partaking in the exact same behavior. Your lurking is hurting town. I can't wait to lynch the fuck out of you tomorrow.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1224 (isolation #196) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:01 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1218, CheekyTeeky wrote:I'll lynch Creature, Viomi or Comm today.
Oh look, more scum just dropping in to let us know they're still wanting to lynch town without commenting on any current events or scumhunting.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1225 (isolation #197) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:03 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1213, Creature wrote:So we can strike out texcat, Viomi, mutant, CK, north, KidAmn and me from lynch options for today, right?
Why would we strike out texcat or nsg?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1226 (isolation #198) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:05 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1210, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 1154, northsidegal wrote:i've pretty much started skipping over most of what mutant is saying.
Umm, can you not do that thanks? It's incredibly nieve of you to ignore me just because you think I am scum. What if you are wrong? Then you have basically ignored the opinion of a townie who is trying to help people along. Surely you cannot be that confident in your reads that you are willing to just write players off over it. Additionally, even if I am scum then shouldn't you still be listening to what I have to say so that you know who to look into next if I were to flip? The idea of ignoring someone is just flawed no matter what.
Wait, mutant

Did you just tell nsg to read your posts? :giggle:
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1227 (isolation #199) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:11 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 592, Lalendra wrote:Not a fan really of the way Viomi is interacting. Just really seems like they're not putting a lot of critical thought into the process.
Last chain post, promise.

texcat, this is the only reasoning your scumbuddy gave in the post you linked me. Are you saying that's satisfactory and not at all scummy? Her vague "oh I don't like the way she's interacting" and "she's not using a lot of critical thought"

Which is ironic because her "interacting" is lurking the entire game and jumping in to sheep occasionally which clearly must take a lot of critical thinking.

Return to “Completed Open Games”