Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 12, MTD wrote:/sheeping sthar

hogget tastes yummy therefore we should dine on it tonight.

daykill:MTD

vote:50 shades of purple

^^^^

pl that before mollie takes my sanity
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #52 (isolation #1) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Death Stare

<---is voting scum and you should help me kill it
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #54 (isolation #2) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why not tell me your scumbuddies instead?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #56 (isolation #3) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

scum hunting is really hard these days, you have a ton of players that are intentionally anti-town and then the rest of the players are irrational as fuck so determining if they are bad town or scum is a crap shoot. Can't you at least give me a hint? Is it Mollie and foxxxx?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #59 (isolation #4) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

*flexes muscles*

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #81 (isolation #5) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 71, wgeurts wrote:Nero is very hungry for blood, I suggest we question him why he wants blood.

I'M A VAMPIRE!!!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #83 (isolation #6) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 75, wgeurts wrote:I'm saying first we should pressure them to see how they react and base our judgement off that.

but we WERE pressuring Death Stare so you're saying pressure someone besides Death Stare?

What did you think of his reaction to getting wagoned?

meh, Death Stare is still prob scum though but sure

vote:wgerts

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #84 (isolation #7) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 81, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 71, wgeurts wrote:Nero is very hungry for blood, I suggest we question him why he wants blood.

I'M A VAMPIRE!!!

but realz talk. Ya'll drink my blood and eat my body in church. Fucking cannibals.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #86 (isolation #8) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 80, MonkeyMan wrote:
In post 78, wgeurts wrote:There are 9-10 town and 3 mafia

How do you know how many mafia there are?

The only way you could is if you were on the scum team.

Scum found! Lets lynch it!

Though tbf this deserves a squinty face. Its like a 13 player game and 3 players in a 13 player is p normal.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #87 (isolation #9) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 85, Aneninen wrote:Wow la, I've just woken up and there so many posts here with so little content... as if the player list consisted of Aneninen. ^_^

I specially liked the part where certain players are willing to quicklynch someone because the Deadline is bugged. I'd suggest reading post 1, box 2, point 8, words 4 to 7.

Oh, you want content. Well, as for from Wgeurts. I think he simply hasn't read the setup which is a null... in itself. Let's see what happens next. (By the way, your name sounds funny if you try to pronounce it in Dutch lololol!)

And now, the weather forecast. Hi there, Sthar8, Antihero and Mollie!

yeah, still want that dead.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #92 (isolation #10) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

wgeurts, you are ignoring my questions.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #114 (isolation #11) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 96, sthar8 wrote:my nero vote is now serious.

pls share with the class.

In post 104, Death Stare wrote:Even though you do this in basically every game ever, you jumped too early on asking for my reaction to my wagon. You should've waited until more votes piled up.

yeah, please get to dying. You are basically waving me off which I think is far more likely to come from scum then town and the wgwerts was all "STOP VOTING DS" so your "you jumped too early on asking for my reaction" really doesn't make sense in context of the gamestate.

In post 111, Aneninen wrote:NeroCain also performed vote flipping. This one in 56: "scum hunting is really hard these days, you have a ton of players that are intentionally anti-town and then the rest of the players are irrational as fuck so determining if they are bad town or scum is a crap shoot." is WTF? I don't think it's a sign of scumhunting. Plus, jumping on the Wgeurts wagon. So, he's also amongst my scumreads.

56 is pretty obviosly trolling and an attempted witty reply to DS. I don't know if its sad or hilarious that you find that scummy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #116 (isolation #12) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

wgeurts-what site do you hail from?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #119 (isolation #13) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

http://forums.warsworldnews.com/index.php

^^^
that?

Wich one are you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #122 (isolation #14) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 118, Aneninen wrote:Am I the only one who has missed the joke?

Well apparently but I mean the fact that you think that was MEANT to be scumhunting is just as laughable.

In post 115, wgeurts wrote:
Indeed but even a panicking town can give off information, take for instance who defends him, or who doesn't. Later info like this can be used to find connections.

You're right.
Wgeurts: I can also add, Vote Analysis is a quite powerful thing on later Days.

It could be a different site thing but really do not get this "pressure ppl but don't pressure vote them"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #127 (isolation #15) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 126, Aneninen wrote:I thought that you might have backed preventively that you wouldn't do real scumhunting. But since it seems that I'm the only one who missed the joke. So, that post meant nothing, I suppose.

So you assumed that I was lying when I called DS scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #131 (isolation #16) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I kinda disliked his early trolling and cluttering up the thread.

but

if you didn't think I was lying when I called DS scum

and you thought my 56 was me claiming that I wasn't going to scumhunt and that looks like a disconnect to me.

Yes, your reaction was all that great either. :)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #133 (isolation #17) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

of the 20 something posts I wouldn't consider the majority of those game relevant.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #135 (isolation #18) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

1 post and that's counting your RVS...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #141 (isolation #19) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 138, Death Stare wrote:
In post 135, Nero Cain wrote:1 post and that's counting your RVS...

Not mine.
The general game content.

"There was no content in this game so I'm justified in trolling and cluttering up the thread!"

-GIF

In post 137, Aneninen wrote:Simply because I don't think anyone could have strong reads on anyone on the first couple of pages.

Its not a strong case, I'll admit but its wiggles and I'll vote on a wiggle.

Can you remind me of what you think of DS post getting wagoned?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #146 (isolation #20) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I really like how you aren't backing your vote up.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #148 (isolation #21) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So why should I think you are town if you are unwilling to tell the town why you are voting me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #150 (isolation #22) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

You don't have reasoning or your true reasoning is scum motivated.

Your turn: Why would you withhold reasoning as town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #153 (isolation #23) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why do you think my play could be brash scum dav?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #155 (isolation #24) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 152, davesaz wrote:other than perhaps the thought of the posts being empty-ish itself.

Also I have had about the most content/scumhunting in this game so saying that my posting is lacking is laughable.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #157 (isolation #25) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 154, sthar8 wrote:i'm waiting to expound until you've dug yourself a sufficient hole

not going to happen though I could see scum trying to counter wagon me to try to save DS or wegurts.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #159 (isolation #26) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

He's from Holland

but also

that "don't random lynch DS, he could be a special!" is :igmeou:

+

his talk about pressuring ppl without votes is rather strange.

I admit that it COULD be a playstyle thing so when I feel like it I'll ISO him on his home site.

How do you feel about him and DS?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #168 (isolation #27) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 159, Nero Cain wrote:How do you feel about him and DS?

^^^^^
at sthar

In post 165, wgeurts wrote:Also nero, I defended DS as it was looking like a blitz-wagon was going to start on him and we've only just started.

but dude, the chance of a d1 wagon going through like super quick is p small. On your homesite do d1 RVSy wagons not spring up real early?

Kill him all I care but atleast first let him squirm

Are you saying you think he's scum now?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #176 (isolation #28) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

so part of me is like "ok, I think DS is scum" and the other part of me is that " history says that when I find scum they don't get wagoned."

but I also think I don't care id a trolling GIF dies.

vote:DS

I also agree with Anti/hero that dav is likely to be scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #178 (isolation #29) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

mtd looks really town to me.

nachomollie is very likely to be town if DS is scum (bussing him?) I'd also expect Mollie to barely post if she's scum. Is mollie posting?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #181 (isolation #30) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 172, wgeurts wrote:Also I went no lynch and barely defended DS, what did I do scummy to you?

I kind of like to think scum like to defend a perceived pl....if he's your buddy it also makes sense to defend him. You could be town and doing what you thought was best for the town *shrugz* but a d1 nl doesn't benefit town in anyway me thinks.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #182 (isolation #31) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

also what is your read and why on DS?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #184 (isolation #32) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So....you don't really have a don't read and a few posts ago you said "go ahead and lynch him"

Can you explain to my why you were so against lynching him 'cause he might be a special but don't care now?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #187 (isolation #33) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

do you guys often d1 nl on your homesite?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #192 (isolation #34) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 190, wgeurts wrote:
In post 187, Nero Cain wrote:do you guys often d1 nl on your homesite?

Yes

if thats true then I prob wouldn't want you lynched today.

Death Stare (4): davesaz, 50 Shades of Purple, Heartless, Nero Cain
Monkeyman (2): Death Stare, massive
Nero Cain (1): sthar8
wgeurts (1): MonkeyMan
GrayFoxxxx (1): Aneninen
50 Shades of Purple (1): Death Stare
sthar8 (1): GrayFoxxxx
Aneninen (1): MTD

^^^^^
unofficial vc

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #198 (isolation #35) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 196, wgeurts wrote:Wait DS has 2 votes, suspicion rises.

no, that is my bad

Death Stare (4): davesaz, 50 Shades of Purple, Heartless, Nero Cain
Monkeyman (2): Death Stare, massive
Nero Cain (1): sthar8
wgeurts (1): MonkeyMan
GrayFoxxxx (1): Aneninen
sthar8 (1): GrayFoxxxx
Aneninen (1): MTD

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #201 (isolation #36) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

sounds like you're starting to think he is scum. I kind of hate how you keep calling me an monkey blood hungry. We found ppl we think are scummy and wanted them dead. Does that not happen on your home site?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #270 (isolation #37) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 214, Heartless wrote:There's no questions about Nero Cain's play style directed at people who know him and there's no accompanying vote on Nero Cain to back up the accusations of empty "-ish" posting.

Well, its not like

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (isolation #38) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

mod pls delete 270 and 271, I posted on accident.

I'm not going to delete posts (except maybe double posts). That way I don't have to judge what has 'game content.' I may fix tags at my discretion though.

-Jingle
Last edited by Jingle on Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (isolation #39) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

it was meant to be "well its not like I'm hard to understand. All you need is basis American and some shorthand/site jargon.

+

even if he voted me its not like his accusation would true."

but it ended up posting before I was done typing. :( I must have hit something.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #276 (isolation #40) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 228, MonkeyMan wrote:Scum:

wreurts, Death Stare

this post in very lacking in dave and sthar scum reads.

In post 234, davesaz wrote:Short and kinda joking (to me) posting style, making assertions but without much logic, not coming back to follow up on the comments. These are the type of posts which can be laughed off as not being really serious. In my experience, posting like this can be an indicator of scum being talkative to look active but not wanting to take a really big stand on anything that they can't back out of. It's not a very strong indicator, but it identifies you as someone to watch. Also a quick perusal of your iso shows that the majority of your posts lack a quote for context, thereby making them a bit more difficult for others to use with proper context. This leaves opportunities for using misrep claims as a defense.

This post feels very much like cherry picking. I think I've taken hard stances and I think its pretty hypocritical for you to say that I'm not taking hard stances while you aren't voting me.

In post 235, sthar8 wrote:woggerits has been all about the newbietells all game. Pretty obvious and clear newbie tells too. Like, newbietells 101. But I haven't seen anything scum-indicative from him. And Nero, at least, should be able to tell that wanting to no lynch and being afraid to vote are not scummy in the least coming from someone without an avatar. So, pretty basic low-hanging-fruit easy lynch hunting.

:eek:

Newbie tells are going to come from newbies regardless of their alignment. You are impling that this makes him town and that's like a real stretch.

In post 238, Aneninen wrote:Nero, you asked something in 141 and I asked back in the next post. Do you still need an answer for or has it become obsolete by now?

yes, answer it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #278 (isolation #41) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 249, Aneninen wrote:why do you think that Davesaz is scum?

I was mainly agreeing with anti-heart but his accusation that I was fluffy or didn't have any content or whatever is absolutely ridiculous.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #334 (isolation #42) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 281, davesaz wrote:
In post 278, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 249, Aneninen wrote:why do you think that Davesaz is scum?

I was mainly agreeing with anti-heart but his accusation that I was fluffy or didn't have any content or whatever is absolutely ridiculous.

There are accusations, votes, and combinations of the two. Accusations may be baseless, weak, or very strong. All of these are scum hunting methods designed to generate responses which may strengthen or weaken reads.

Whether people read my posting correctly, and how hard they try to push an incorrect read, are indicators too. The same applies to their reactions and approaches to other players.

So you are saying that you made up a baseless accusation to judge my reaction?

In post 285, sthar8 wrote:As for the people pushing him, there's very little difference between "pushing the newbie because he won't know how to defend himself" and "bussing the newbie because he won't know how to defend himself"

Why are you using the word bussing here?

I mean, he voted no lynch when there's was no good reason to and then fear mongered that we "might lynch a special". Having a gut scum reaction over that is natural 'cause none of that is pro-town at all. So you and Dave and whomever saying "OH WAIT DON'T LYNCH A NEWBIE" when this could easily come from newb scum as well kinda looks like scum knowing that he's town.

Why do you have a town read on him?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #523 (isolation #43) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

^
is scum

vote:50 shades

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #525 (isolation #44) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

*rev rev rev*
^
chainsaw sounds

In post 131, Nero Cain wrote:I kinda disliked his early trolling and cluttering up the thread

^
explaining why I was early voting DS

In post 114, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 104, Death Stare wrote:Even though you do this in basically every game ever, you jumped too early on asking for my reaction to my wagon. You should've waited until more votes piled up.

yeah, please get to dying. You are basically waving me off which I think is far more likely to come from scum then town and the wgwerts was all "STOP VOTING DS" so your "you jumped too early on asking for my reaction" really doesn't make sense in context of the gamestate.

^
pointing out that I didn't like DS waving me off AND explaining why I dislike Wegurts. And the wegurts thing felt like it should have been pretty obvious so that "YOU HAVE NO REASONING FOR VOTING WEGURTS!!!" seems sorta fake. Fake, like Mollies in-game personality.

Not entirely sure if its a reading thing or if you are scum going out of his way to misrep me (I'm going with scum!) but claiming that I don't have reasons for suspecting people and that I had little content (both untrue btw) is a blatant lie. Now why would town do that?

I think Mollie is very likely scum 'cause townMollie doesn't town read townNero thus means is very likely to be scumMollie.

I still think DS is p scummy. Maybe it was just GIF being worthless town...idk. Maybe Mollie was bussing him earlier dunno yet but like if you are town you should sheep me to victory or like you could just die after 50 shades of scum flips.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #532 (isolation #45) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 529, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:
In post 525, Nero Cain wrote:I think Mollie is very likely scum 'cause townMollie doesn't town read townNero thus means is very likely to be scumMollie.

I read you as town in xmen you dummy.

LIKE I AM PRETTY FUCKING SURE I READ YOU AS TOWN ON D1 AND FOLLOWED UP YOUR LEADS!!!1!

nero is off the town table. no way would he misrep like that it is right there in the fucking thread

This post is absolutely hilarious considering what I know.

(p.s. dave, whomever, I'm not going to talk about it so don't ask.)

In post 531, Death Stare wrote:
Maybe Mollie was bussing him earlier

Mollie never scumread me.

p sure that her slot did vote you and that's what I was refering to.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #560 (isolation #46) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

You don't think there's any compelling evidence at all?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #562 (isolation #47) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok, whats the compelling evidence you think?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (isolation #48) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Who is that about?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #586 (isolation #49) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 585, Death Stare wrote:But honestly, I'm not really interested in talking with Nacho really anymore since at best we're just running in circles around each other.

-Ank

so bus him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #588 (isolation #50) » Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't know if 561, 563 and 565 make me want to climb in the fetal position and cry or pl the fuck out of wegurts.

posting in the correct game this time!!!

this thread has a lack of Dave posting and Mollie votes.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #599 (isolation #51) » Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 590, davesaz wrote:I'm responding directly to the 50 shades vote.

ok but I wasn't.

In post 524, davesaz wrote:I don't see continuing comments on your stances or any attempt to follow up to prove the read or convince others of it.

and I was proving you wrong.

As for Mollie, I DO think she is more likely to scum read me as town. Even the game that Mollie said she town read me in she was acting like I wasn't a town read for part of d1. Also Nacho is lurking and I think that's also likely to happen as scum.

What do you think of Anen saying that your vote on me is maybe a chainsaw of mollie?

If reads/votes without reasons are so scummy, why are you ignoring Heartless who has a scum read on 50 and has yet to provide reasoning?

In post 592, Aneninen wrote:
In post 588, Nero Cain wrote:I don't know if 561, 563 and 565 make me want to climb in the fetal position and cry or pl the fuck out of wegurts.

Those are indeed anti-town but showing only laziness. I've already seen lazy players like that. Though, scum(s?) can do that too but in my opinion it wouldn't be a strong scumplay.

Its only lazy if its town.

In post 593, massive wrote:Nero: "I mean, he voted no lynch when there's was no good reason to and then fear mongered that we "might lynch a special"." Fear-mongered is a pretty strong word, wouldn't you say? Maybe just a stretch? See it in action here: 78 OOH TERRIFYING

Its only a term and its the correct term to use. Saying "no don't lynch DS, he could have a pr!" is using fear to try to not get him lynched. So you are mocking me for what reason?

Are you scum reading me? If yes, why.

In post 594, Aneninen wrote:Do you think that certain players tend to give a free pass to Nero?

Who is giving me a free pass? Do you think I don't deserve a free pass?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #613 (isolation #52) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 525, Nero Cain wrote:I think Mollie is very likely scum 'cause townMollie doesn't town read townNero thus means is very likely to be scumMollie.

In post 599, Nero Cain wrote:As for Mollie, I DO think she is more likely to scum read me as town. Even the game that Mollie said she town read me in she was acting like I wasn't a town read for part of d1. Also Nacho is lurking and I think that's also likely to happen as scum

^^^
like here and here, I'm talking about 50 and her sole interaction has been "nope, that's a misrep, moving you out of the town pile." So I don't know what you think me and I need to discuss.

Why did you not answer my questions?

In post 603, Heartless wrote:Nero Cain: Please elaborate on your Death Stare scum read. I looked back at your activity and I get that you don't like their early "spam" and a few other isolated things, but what overall is giving you a scumread on that slot?

idk...didn't know I was voting him right now.

In post 606, Aneninen wrote:Do you think Wgeurts is scum?

I think its a decent possibility. It could be just that I've played a boatload of games on this site. Yeah, new scum lurking it out is a common thing, new scum playing to newbie standards of play to get a "pass" is a thing, scum defending a policy lynchess to get cheap town cred is a thing. I mean, I'm honestly alarmed at how much flak I and Monkey are getting for thinking that could be scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #614 (isolation #53) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 610, massive wrote:I think honestly it's the progression of your read on wguerts that is worrying to me. Unlike Monkey who immediately jumped on, your read has progressed from "hey, maybe they do it differently on someothersite.com" (122) to "I don't like being called bloodthirsty" (201) to "having a guy scum reaction" (334). AND on top of that, you try and tie your earlier wguerts opinion retroactively back into thinking he's scummy (see 525), when none of your earlier interaction with him reads as you thinking he's scummy at all.

Why are you pretending like I wasn't voting him in 83?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #616 (isolation #54) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 615, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:in this game I don't give a shit cos you are being a dick

I see we have reached the ad hom portion of this game.

but I don't think calling you scum=being a dick.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #618 (isolation #55) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 617, massive wrote:
In post 614, Nero Cain wrote:

It's a throwaway vote and you spend the whole post talking about how Death Stare is scummy and not wguerts. Are you saying you want us to believe you found wguerts legitimately scummy at this point?

Are you kidding me right now? The first sentence of 83 is me saying why I disliked wegurts post. The only part about DS was the last sentence. I don't think town would misrep me like that. You are also implying that I'm scum but not using your words. None of that comes from town.

massive
dave
sthar
50?
maybe wegurts

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #701 (isolation #56) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 625, Heartless wrote:You don't know, as in you're not suspicious of Death Stare anymore or... what? This recent post makes me think you still think Death Stare is scum, that's why I even asked about it in the first place.

idk as in I'm doubting myself. All of Massive, sthar, dave look really scummy and Mollie hydra and wegurts are still p suspicious to me. Stav is a totes unknown. That's already six and I'm more confident that scum is in the first 5 so GIF gets a pass today.

In post 628, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:Going "x player always calls me scum so player calling me town means they are scum" is bad reasoning unless you can back it up, which you can't,

True story, I once lynched scumMuffin for the same thing. There is an ongoing element so I don't want to talk to much about this but it is a good idea to go through my games. What happens if I go through my games and find that Mollie calls me town as scum and scum as town?

In post 644, Aneninen wrote:Wait-oh. Have I misread Nero so far?
I've checked those posts and his votes. It seems that while he's voting for a player he keeps posting why another player is scum instead of giving arguments why the voted one is scum. Am I making out things of nothing again?

I really hate this post though. You are blindly agreeing with Massive's really bad push. I mean there's more than 1 scum in this game and I'm going to answer questions directed at me so I don't see how you can think that me answering a question about why I had voted player X but my vote is on player Y. Singular and or limited scumhunting is the hallmark of scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #702 (isolation #57) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 644, Aneninen wrote:(1) how exactly could a newbie-scum play to "pro-standards"? Show me, where Wguerts suggested us "passing" him.
(2) as if towns never tried to prevent a policy lynch.
(By the way, most of us have never thought that we should policy lynch Wguerts.)

Are you reading the game? Half the reason that Monkey and I are getting flack is 'cause we think its possible that wegurts is scum. He is new to this site and everyone (except you?) agrees that he's playing like a new player. What I was saying is that new scum playing like a new player to get a "pass" is not outside the realms of possibility. Wegurts has never suggested we give him a pass and I don't think I ever said that he said that. I think sthar suggested that and I do get the vibe that ppl don't want to lynch him 'cause he's new.

I have seen town try to prevent a pl but I've also seen scum try to prevent a pl. DS wasn't even a pl though and wegurts acting like it was was odd me thought.

In post 644, Aneninen wrote:Are you scumreading Massive too? Why? Because he scumreads you?
[/quote]
I'm scumreading him 'cause his push that my wegurts vote was a throwaway is all kinds of junk. Why do you think town would misrep me like that?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #703 (isolation #58) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

caught up now.

dave is ignoring my questions like the plague so I know who I'm killing tonight.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #709 (isolation #59) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 705, davesaz wrote:Not to mention, who you're killing? Really?

Why do you want to know who I am killing?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #710 (isolation #60) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

For Dave

In post 599, Nero Cain wrote:What do you think of Anen saying that your vote on me is maybe a chainsaw of mollie?

If reads/votes without reasons are so scummy, why are you ignoring Heartless who has a scum read on 50 and has yet to provide reasoning?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #733 (isolation #61) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 712, davesaz wrote:The point is that you posted a naked vote. I thought it was scummy because it's a vote with no other text at all.

Just to be clear...you think naked votes are more likely to come from scum the town right?

In post 73, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:
Vote: Death Stare

So why didn't you say anything about this one?

In post 714, davesaz wrote:And now, I'd still like to know the why behind post 523. What was scummy about that post?

In post 613, Nero Cain wrote:

In post 599, Nero Cain wrote:As for Mollie, I DO think she is more likely to scum read me as town. Even the game that Mollie said she town read me in she was acting like I wasn't a town read for part of d1. Also Nacho is lurking and I think that's also likely to happen as scum

^^^
like here and here, I'm talking about 50 and her sole interaction has been "nope, that's a misrep, moving you out of the town pile." So I don't know what you think me and I need to discuss.

+ Mollie is ad homming me and calling me a dick.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #734 (isolation #62) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 715, davesaz wrote:Next case, while we wait for Nero to explain. I was initially very skeptical of the folks reading wgeurts as scum for no lynch. I thought the whole newcomer to the site and that's how we play where I come from thing seemed genuine. But later activity is very disturbing. Being newbie and not knowing what to do could go a little way to explaining it, but after a point it starts to stink. Of scum.
Spoiler: chain of posts
In post 559, wgeurts wrote:We need to start making a decision, we are all split on our reads so we need someone to take lead and feed us compelling evidence. Grayfoxx we still await your read on everyone.

In post 560, Nero Cain wrote:You don't think there's any compelling evidence at all?

In post 561, wgeurts wrote:Yes there is, there's however 23 pages to search through >.>

In post 562, Nero Cain wrote:ok, whats the compelling evidence you think?

In post 563, wgeurts wrote:Scummy play through-out the game, following others while not providing anything themselces, spurting nonsense, etc.

In post 564, Nero Cain wrote:Who is that about?

In post 565, wgeurts wrote:Anyone, just somebody find it and present it for us. We need a strong case right now so we can discuss together and not in seperate little grudge fights.

In post 566, MonkeyMan wrote:Why don't YOU go find this? Why do others have to do the work for you? It is only 23 pages.

I really don't like this, not one bit. If wgeurts is the experienced player that he claims, then he's seen the talk about PLing and the negative response it got. Playing up to the newbie (to this site) status would be a fine way to hide as scum. He can just claim that he's used to leaning on others. It seems safe to be anti-town in an obstinate way, and perhaps significantly safer than the reaction he might get if he makes a bad case.

Some of you might think I'm late to the party on this, but I'd also wonder why it's not the talk of the town. Unless you think it's too scummy to be scum?

:igmeou:

Wasn't part of the reason you felt I was scummy 'cause you think it was somehow unreasonable to scumread wegurts or was that just Sthar and Massive?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #736 (isolation #63) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

*twitch*

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #737 (isolation #64) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 716, Heartless wrote:sthar? Why is sthar scummy?

He received a red pm. Sthar can confirm this.

but also I wasn't a big fan of his hard wegurts defense or saying his vote on me was for reactions. That seemed kinda silly to me.

Are you town reading him? If so why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #741 (isolation #65) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 739, davesaz wrote:
In post 736, Nero Cain wrote:*twitch*

Was 613 a reply to me? Try giving context next time. Like I did here.

The short answer is OMGUS?

I've now posted and reposted why I voted Mollie twice. I don't know why you'd pretend that I didn't post but I'm just going to assume that you are hoping that people will think that I'm not responding to you? Sure we have a load of illogical players on this site and maybe you could get someone stupid enough to believe that I'm not responding to you despite the actual evidence being that I am responding....

Obviously the twitch was directed at Monkeyman...even Monkeyman knew that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #754 (isolation #66) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

so you have no scum reads right?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #756 (isolation #67) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

says the man who ignored why I was voting Mollie...TWICE!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #759 (isolation #68) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Can you remind me why you think 50 is scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #769 (isolation #69) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 768, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:I'm being completely obnoxious and ridiculous here

^^^^^

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #773 (isolation #70) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 770, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:What do you think of Death Stare? What do you think of Grey Foxxxxx?

nullscum and null

What do you think of Massive, wegurts and shatr?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #777 (isolation #71) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What do you think of Dave pushing me for my naked vote on you but ignoring ya'lls naked vote on DS and wegurts naked vote on ya'll?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #780 (isolation #72) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 743, Aneninen wrote:I don't follow Massive blindly. He posted a case which was based upon your read progerssion. Well, that's one possible interpretation which, in my opinion, may or may not be true. His case is significant because it made me read your posts again

well ok.

but like....Massive was saying that my reads progression made no sense.

I told him that I voted him in post 83.

And now he's basically trying to use jedi mind tricks and claim that I really wasn't scumreading wegurts.

I don't think its a different interpretation at all and I think you should feel bad for buying said case.

In post 743, Aneninen wrote:I still don't understand what was scummy in his newbie-ness. (Though, his naked vote was a WTF. It's strange that you haven't posted about that.)
Can you link where Sthar8 suggested freepassing him?

It wasn't sthar. Monkey was arguing with DS about Wegurts and said something along the lines of "yeah, lets give him a pass for being new." His post was obviously sarcasm though. I guess I attributed it to Sthar 'cause he was all like "nope, these are not the scumtells you are looking for."

votes for nl
defends perceived pl of DS
"HE COULD BE A SPECIAL!"=fear mongering
I also very much dislike his 75. Ignoring the gamestate.
then 180s on DS and is all the sudden ok with DS getting lynched

Could these things come from scum? yes could the come from new town? yes Should we never lynch this player 'cause he's obviously new and there's apparently zero scum motivation in this? no

I'm also sad that no one found this funny.
In post 81, Nero Cain wrote:

I'M A VAMPIRE!!!

:(

In post 743, Aneninen wrote:Does everyone think that Massive's case was a (1) blatant misinterpretation or an (2) intentional misrepresentation?

So you agree that it was a misrepersentation/interpretation?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #783 (isolation #73) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 746, davesaz wrote:When I ask a question, I usually expect my name to be used when the answer is posted

I have a few problems with this. #1 I know you saw my 736 'cause you quoted it. My reply to you was in 733. So it seems hard to believe that you saw my 736 but missed my post 3 posts away? #2 I quoted you TWICE in my 733 so your excuse that you missed my post 'cause your name isn't in it despite quoting you is :shifty:

In post 746, davesaz wrote:"Player1 is always scum when she reads me as alignment2" is not sufficient for my purposes. This is one of the worst kinds of reads

What are your feelings on meta. This is obviously what I'm getting at here.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #790 (isolation #74) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 784, davesaz wrote:
In post 783, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 746, davesaz wrote:When I ask a question, I usually expect my name to be used when the answer is posted

I have a few problems with this. #1 I know you saw my 736 'cause you quoted it. My reply to you was in 733. So it seems hard to believe that you saw my 736 but missed my post 3 posts away? #2 I quoted you TWICE in my 733 so your excuse that you missed my post 'cause your name isn't in it despite quoting you is :shifty:

In post 746, davesaz wrote:"Player1 is always scum when she reads me as alignment2" is not sufficient for my purposes. This is one of the worst kinds of reads

What are your feelings on meta. This is obviously what I'm getting at here.

My was a response to Aneninen, in response to , which itself referred to . On the first read I did not catch that 567 had anything to do with me, and had no reason to re-read it until I had to do research to post 746.

Not being from these parts, I have no ability to use meta to do my own reads. And I question when others use it, especially when they say it is meta but don't explain further. Regardless, that's still not a good tell no matter how much meta you have, because the moment scum know that's the tell they can avoid it trivially.

ummmmm....

In 714 you ask about why I voted the mollie hydra.

In 733I tell you why I voted Mollie.

In 739 you quote my 736 and more or less claim that I had yet to answer your question and am instead OMGUSing you.

So in 741 I state how I dislike that you ignored my post.

At the bottom of 743 (quote below) Anen kinda parrots me.

In post 743, Aneninen wrote:I strongly think that you're ignoring topics and posts – especially Nero-posts

THIS.

In post 746, davesaz wrote:When I ask a question, I usually expect my name to be used when the answer is posted.

Is your reply to him which basically says that you didn't see your name in it.

Though TBF you do later say you DID see my 733.

In post 746, davesaz wrote:which didn't seem to relate to the question I had asked and didn't refer to me in any way, so I did not see it as a reply to the question.

Wich I think is all kinds of bullshit 'cause ts addressing your question in 714 and talking about why I think Mollie is scummy.

In post 733, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 714, davesaz wrote:And now, I'd still like to know the why behind post 523. What was scummy about that post?

In post 613, Nero Cain wrote:

^^^

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #791 (isolation #75) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and another thing. Heartless had asked me about my read on sthar. He also started accusing me of bussing wegurts which I felt was really strange. He's calling me scum for attacking wegurts but its like "oh, if he does flip scum then you are bussing him." That comes from town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #801 (isolation #76) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 793, Aneninen wrote:There is a chance that I'm the one who's misreading him.

Well both 50 and Heartless have said that they disagree with Massive's "case". What do you think about that?

Also, my timeline as posted in 790 is correct. So dave whining about some posts in the 500's is off me thinks.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #808 (isolation #77) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

shtar is still posting on the site and in site chat.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #810 (isolation #78) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What do you think of him calling me scummy for finding wegurts scummy while simultaneously accusing me of bussing him? Seems damned if I do, damned if I don't.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #812 (isolation #79) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 810, Nero Cain wrote:What do you think of him(sthar) calling me scummy for finding wegurts scummy while simultaneously accusing me of bussing him(wegurts)? Seems damned if I do, damned if I don't.

I also don't think it was hard to figure out.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #818 (isolation #80) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 815, Heartless wrote:
In post 791, Nero Cain wrote:and another thing. Heartless had asked me about my read on sthar. He also started accusing me of bussing wegurts which I felt was really strange. He's calling me scum for attacking wegurts but its like "oh, if he does flip scum then you are bussing him." That comes from town?

yeah

scum already have the inside knowledge. why not use it?

meh, idk. This "nero is scummy for finding wegurts scummy" seems like a popular thing so saying. Calling me scum regardless of wegurts flip seems kinda like a disconnect and I think if he's wegurts scum buddy then it would make plenty of sense to get me (or anyone really) "connected" seems like totes scum motivation.

In post 817, davesaz wrote:Reacting to it that way actually pushed you a notch closer to scummy

I don't think reacting to it is scummy. NOT responding to accusations is actually whats scummy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #838 (isolation #81) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 836, T S O wrote:wguerts could also be scum

^^^^
scum not reading the thread. Have you not learned its scummy as fuck to suggest that a new player is scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #839 (isolation #82) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but Mollie and him might be town now. :(

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #840 (isolation #83) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

unless he's bussing so hrmmmm...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #892 (isolation #84) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why do you think 50 is town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #899 (isolation #85) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 893, MonkeyMan wrote:Because what scum in their right mind would want to call me town? I am very easily lynchable.

scum calling town-town is a thing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #902 (isolation #86) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What do you think of his material pre v/la?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #916 (isolation #87) » Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

remind me of your dave and sthar reads plox.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #969 (isolation #88) » Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

blatant prod dodge. This is my catchup day so expect a post later.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #971 (isolation #89) » Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 922, Aneninen wrote:50Shades' statement that they were the only one actually doing something was a palpable bullshyt

Mollie and TSO thinking they are more important to the game then they really are is a Mollie and TSO tell and nothing else.

Nothing really interesting.

@MTD and Massive-What are your thoughts on sthar pushing me for finding Wegurts scummy but accusing me of bussing him?

Still dislike Massive's push on me that I never scumread wegurts.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #980 (isolation #90) » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

shtar flips scum, is wegurts his buddy or was he defending him for the town cred?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #984 (isolation #91) » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

^^^^^

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #989 (isolation #92) » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:massive

but MTD, that whole "Nero never scum read Wegurts" seems way too dumb to come from town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1021 (isolation #93) » Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Everytime wgeurts posts my faith in the new generation of players wanes a bit.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1031 (isolation #94) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'd like to know what I've done to stop getting scum read?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1042 (isolation #95) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1036, sthar8 wrote:nero I moved on from scumreading you like forever ago. Your various reasons overlap with TSO's quite a bit.

ok......

but calling TSO a strong player looks like whiteknighting and I think that's often from scum.

I also hate Anen. Calls my monkey case crap, agree's with Massive's stupid case on me and then sheeps me? This is very confusing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1044 (isolation #96) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1039, Aneninen wrote:Monkeyman is sort of okay, I posted about this before. (He's either newb-town, or the SK if we have one)

Why do you think he's not group scum?

In post 1023, sthar8 wrote:I voted because you were pursuing an unreasonable scumread against an easy mislynch.

How do you know wguerts is a mislynch?

Though I do agree that he's a fairly easy target but that doesn't necessarily mean he's town.

In post 1023, sthar8 wrote:How?

I think its fairly obvious. You are giving yourself the flexibility to agree my lynch regardless of his flip.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1050 (isolation #97) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

:facepalm:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1051 (isolation #98) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1048, T S O wrote:
vote: nero

it's not really a policy

I just hate his whole charade of asking why he's not a scumread - why the fuck does this matter?

He's hard scumreading me and then suddenly I'm not a scumread. Ya, that deserves an explanation. Me asking him to explain his switch is null, the fact you think this is a scum tell is alarmingly stupid.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1053 (isolation #99) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why aren't I doing what?

Yeah, asking a player why they have switched a read is a legit question. I have a very hard time believing that you actually think me asking why someone switched their read is a scumtell.

MOAR MASSIVE VOTES!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1080 (isolation #100) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

YES! TSO dying is the best thing that's going to happen to this thread.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1081 (isolation #101) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1079, davesaz wrote:
In post 1078, Heartless wrote:VOTE: massive

will also accept dave and 50 shades votes

all other votes are inferior and will be made fun of by me

Let's get something straight right away. Several RL days have passed, and therefore it's not acceptable to just vote without saying why.

^^^^
all you need to know about why dave is an ok lynch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1083 (isolation #102) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1082, massive wrote:I'm a goon.

I believe that. :lol:

Also I didn't jump on everything yesterday like you claim and its rather interesting that you are changing your push on me to something else.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1087 (isolation #103) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think TSO town is going to push nothing but mislynches this whole game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1089 (isolation #104) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

cute but no

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1091 (isolation #105) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't think you know what backtracking is.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1096 (isolation #106) » Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Well he's claiming vanilla for fuck all reason. And we're all wagoning him 'cause his play yesterday was really bad. Nothing has changed since d1 (theoretically someone has night action info) so nothing has really "changed" during the night phase.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1123 (isolation #107) » Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TINFOIL

Massive is scum and getting bussed by wgeurts and sthar

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1126 (isolation #108) » Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Can I dance with her?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1129 (isolation #109) » Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Aren't you supposed to be pushing me for agreeing with you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1138 (isolation #110) » Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Mollie, why are you calling Massive scum but not voting him?

In post 1134, sthar8 wrote:Did you miss the end of the day yesterday? The deadline wagon that we couldn't push through? He pretty much has to die now.

Why would Massive *have* to die just 'cause his wagon didn't go through? Yes, there was a good chance he'd get wagoned up and be the days lynch but there's no "we have to lynch him."

In post 1135, Aneninen wrote:However, I have a kind of theoretical question. Is it a good idea to quicklynch a player now? After all, we've got plenty of time now – shouldn't we try to get more information on each other before lynching? (I've never been in a game on this site where a No Lynch occured. That'swhy I'm asking this.)

In the long run I don't think it'll matter. If Massive is scum then prolonging his lynch allows his team to A.) spread around Mist and B.) work on a counter lynch. Usually discussion is considered pro-town (and it is.) but forcing discussing just 'cause dl isn't up yet seems like it would be a bad idea. If we are still talking about stuffs then fine but I don't think we should artificially draw out the day.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1139 (isolation #111) » Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1097, massive wrote:I had four votes on me at deadline and would have been lynched had anyone been paying attention. How is that "fuck all reason"?

And anything specifically scummy about my play? Calling it "horrible" seems like you don't have any idea what might have been actually indicative.

Well, I don't think you being wagoned yesterday meant you were going to 100% be the lynch today. Yeah there was a good chance but I don'think there was any reason to claim this early 'cause hypothetically you might not have been lynched and yes, that's fuck all reasoning.

Ignoring the fact that your "case" on me is all kinds of bad...I do not like you claiming early. Also a lil' ticked off that you are selectively hunting me.

In post 1090, massive wrote:had to backtrack to fill in your scum read. Doing exactly the same here.

like here you are fussing at me that I'm retroactivly giving reasons why I was voting you and wgeurts.

but wgeurts is doing the same thing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1167 (isolation #112) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1141, sthar8 wrote:
In post 1138, Nero Cain wrote:Why would Massive *have* to die just 'cause his wagon didn't go through? Yes, there was a good chance he'd get wagoned up and be the days lynch but there's no "we have to lynch him."

I mean, there are other ways to resolve "could scum not find a cw or do we legitimately have 8 VIs in this game." I'm all ears.

All I see are words and not really a legit response. So lets try again, Massive didn't die yesterday, how does that mean he "has" to die today.

In post 1165, massive wrote:I don't see any reason I need to conform to your expectation of "run up to L-1, claim, next bandwagon" play. It's funny, when I left, MS was in the middle of a "no claim under any circumstances" rebellion to fight exactly that expectation. Some things never change, huh?

Its not about my expectation, its about what is best for the town. Lets say you really are vanilla (I actually do believe that you are vanilla, just not town vanilla.) You've helped scum by narrowing down their PR targets so claiming when you aren't necessarily going to get lynched is all kinds of bad.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1169 (isolation #113) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not, I'm telling you why I dislike it and why I don't see it as pro-town but nice job of trying to twist my words.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1183 (isolation #114) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1182, massive wrote:How is this different than claiming at L-1? How is it explicitly scummy for me to have claimed VT at L-2 rather than at L-1?

You claimed at l-5. Like me and Anti were the first two to vote him and he claimed right after my post. Not sure why he's trying to distort facts here though.

In post 1180, Aneninen wrote:but also you claimed VT.

tbf he actully claimed vanilla wich I think is a scum goon claiming truthfully.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1186 (isolation #115) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Its 7 to lynch, not six....

but still, there was like no indication that you were 100% going to be the days lynch so I felt like you claimed for no legit reason.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1189 (isolation #116) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1188, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:anyhoo I am going to bloc vote with nero and heartles

*clears throat*

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1220 (isolation #117) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What would you say the differences in how the game is played on this site?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1231 (isolation #118) » Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1225, massive wrote:I like how you are voting for me but have no anticipation of me being lynched.

and I like how you are desperately trying to twist my words. You got wagoned yesterday, there was a good chance you'd get wagoned today but that does NOT mean that you were 100% going to be the days lynch (unless maybe it was a planned bus.) Its so frustratingly stupid that I have THE hardest time thinking you are town.

Brian is town reading me? I always get so paranoid when players that usually scum read me flip and town read me.

In post 1209, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:Why is claiming you are a vanilla townie early scummy?

I'm arguing the same thing. Why is he scummy for this and I'm not?

In post 1205, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:when analyzing the majority of player's
meats
on this site.

Mollie can analyze my meat anyday.....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1251 (isolation #119) » Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1249, Heartless wrote:
In post 1231, Nero Cain wrote:Mollie can analyze my meat anyday.....

yeah, i don't think this counts as flirting

this is more like...............

weird and awkward

:(

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1252 (isolation #120) » Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

NEW TINFOIL!

Scum have given up on Massive and Sthar and Mollie are distancing from each other.

but Massive is still scum, there's like zero town motivation for him to claim early. And now he's intentionally playing oblivious why that is bad.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1253 (isolation #121) » Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1246, Heartless wrote:
In post 1223, Aneninen wrote:@50Shades-Mollie Stop that bullshyt! Sthar is most probably town, I've already explained why. We're not lynching him Today. Aaand, while you're saying that Sthar is scum, sheeping Nero and Heartless with that vote without posting anything about Massive!? Welcome to my scumpool! Some other reasons are posted above too.

^specifically, this

Disagree. I think he's wrong about Sthar but scumreading the person that you think is attacking your teamate isn't some off the wall cray crayness. And scum often sheep so like that doesn't seem all that crazy either. Can you explain why you think its a bad post?

And if you aren't scumreading him then why are you being condescending and putting him down?

In post 1190, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:I *get* that hypocrisy is not a scumtel

very much disagree.

In post 1152, davesaz wrote:235 is some good insight into wgeurts at that point in the game, and digs at Nero and MonkeyMan for their focus on newbietells.

I also disagree with this. Not only do I know that I'm town and I feel like Monkey is town (he has 1 post that makes me a lil' uneasy but meh) so he's misreading two townies, but that's null. Both voting for no lynch and or advocating for no lynch and defending a "pl" or in this case, a perceived pl, or both things that can and have come from newb scum. Wgurts is just as likely to receive a red pm as the rest of us so him being a newbie doesn't mean we should ignore bad/newbie play. You should not be using this as a towntell for sthar me thinks.

In post 1174, Heartless wrote:I can see your reasoning for your massive push, but I'm lost on your sthar one. Is it carrying over from the whole "low-hanging fruit" issue with MonkeyMan and wgeurts from early on Day 1 or what?

I said I wanted to DANCE with you, not talk with you!

These are the following reasons why I am suspicious of sthar:
  • I very much disagree with his implied suggestion that wguerts should be left alone 'cause he's an obv newb.
    He WAS around sitewise during his V/la but not posting here.
    In post 154, sthar8 wrote:@nero- i'm wagoning for your reactions, i wanna see who cares about a wagon on you, i'm looking for opportunistic vote-hoppers, i'm waiting to expound until you've dug yourself a sufficient hole, or i think my reasoning should be obvious.

^^^^
    I felt like this was one of those "let others make the case for me" type attacks. Like if I got wagoned up and lynched then it wouldn't matter but if I didn't then he'd prob argue that scum didn't want to bus me or something..not sure but it felt wrong, almost as wrong as chicks with 3 tits.
    totes disagree with Anti that accusing me of being scum for attacking wgurts and also saying that if he flips scum that I was bussing him
    Still think his "massive has to die today" was weird (part of the reason why I felt he was being bussed)

So yea, that early claim from Massive and that "well he has to die" from Sthar felt wrong. Didn't like wgeurts vote much either.

What is the town motivation in Massive early claiming?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1309 (isolation #122) » Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Don't replace me. Today was football day, I'll be back tomorrow.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1328 (isolation #123) » Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1252, Nero Cain wrote:
NEW TINFOIL!

Scum have given up on Massive and Sthar and Mollie are distancing from each other.

but Massive is still scum, there's like zero town motivation for him to claim early. And now he's intentionally playing oblivious why that is bad.

go me! You guys think this theory might be true?

I also have a p strong desire to kill Dave today. Still not town reading Massive and Mollie was somewhat reluctant to vote Massive despite clearly calling them scum so I think its a good chance that its a scumbuddy. + Claiming early like that had no town motivation despite what he says.

Dave/massive and maybe sthar are my preferred lynch pool.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1340 (isolation #124) » Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1333, sthar8 wrote:"Hey I thought that mollie might be trying to mislynch a guy!" "We should lynch the guy I thought she was trying to mislynch!"

Considering that I never even remotely said anything like that...I'm not sure if you are dumb town or scum pretending to be dumb.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1343 (isolation #125) » Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

thats saying that scum have given up on Massive and that you and Mollie are distancing from each other but nice try little scumbag.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1346 (isolation #126) » Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1342, sthar8 wrote:
In post 1252, Nero Cain wrote:but Massive is still scum, there's like zero town motivation for him to claim early. And now he's intentionally playing oblivious why that is bad.

Oh i guess I blocked this out. You think that mollie/me/massive are a team and were just looking for a
bus that would stick
? How does that make sense?

not what I said either. My accusation was that Massive was scum and he's pretty much dug his grave so you and Mollie's argument was distancing yourself from each other. You've been on this site how long and you are pretending not to know what distancing means. That seems fake as fuck.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1350 (isolation #127) » Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1349, Heartless wrote:Knowing that mollie jumped onto the massive wagon after pressure might tell us something though, I'm just not sure what yet. My first inclination is that it means massive is town.

Why town? Mollie was clearly calling Massive scum but was hesitant to vote. Why do you think that isn't not wanting to vote a scumbud?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1368 (isolation #128) » Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What do you all think of Dave's hard defense of 50? scumbuddy/not scumbuddy?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1371 (isolation #129) » Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 937, pirate mollie wrote:okay time to get srs.

off our wagon cos hey folks we are in the lead!

nero - I think is mebbe town. his disappearance is a bit disturbing but nacho's and my meta on him match up so nacho + mollie he is pratically IC.
heartless - I think anti screams town cos he reached out to us HARD but I am less enthusiastic about tth cos why has she not gotten back with us. like when you poke some1 you shld at least attempt to pay attention to them but she went awol and ffs if they town then this proves how freaking boring I am like I can hear her snoring. can some1 plz tell me I am not boring like I am starting to get a complex here. not on our wagon but when I think of town they immediately spring to mind so most likely town. this is also another read nacho and I agree on.
grey rodent - he omgused us. yes it happened. it happened IN THIS GAME. only heartless gets it and it makes me sad. I would be going full throttle on him but nacho is meh and I say there are other fish to fry LIKE STAR. plus if star and tso are scummates then tso is unlikely to sub into a game and vote right beside a scummate but sometimes I think this hydra is an exception to the rule. he might be town? I dunno where did he go.
wg - nacho says town so okay he is a newb he gets a pass for teeny amount of time. plus I wanna see what he does! but I think his vote is awful but nacho loves wagons even if they are on us.
tso - scum with star unless grey flips scum. this might not make sense to every1 but I don't think all of scum would be voting us at this point. not now. not while no1 will want to lynch us and not when there is a chance we can be sorted through night actions.

monkey - town it is from nacho but I do agree with it cos of who was pushing earlier and I kind of like the push on us. he is trying to sort things out.
massive - is interesting! I can't quite tell if he is trying to swang the game or not I looked at his profile and he is actually older than me! I didn't know it was possible
deathy2 - I think are town despite what nacho says.
dave - I dunno unsure
anem - *le sigh* I have him on auto ignore cos his angles are just as terrible as they were the last time I played with him. I found his and massive's exchanges to be interesting about english and if I let myself get paranoid about it I would say they are both scum but I am not budging from a star is scum axis of spinning.

if I missed any1 it probs cos they are being boring.

I think this post might be important. She basically avoids giving reads on dave and massive.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1407 (isolation #130) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Well obviously PGO isn't in the game so him fake claiming PGO looks like a vig/sk claim. So I think he did kill 50 and you are obviously lying about blocking him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1408 (isolation #131) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but if Monkey is scum and is basically fakeclaiming then that would be pretty much suicide me thinks unless he has a scumbuddy left so I'm of the mind to lynch not Monkey/DS today.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1410 (isolation #132) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like Massive is still scummy 'cause that early d2 claim is still not town and he's not doing much hunting at all.

You know that thing that I said about Mollie being scum 'cause town Mollie doesn't town read me? Yea, skies is guilty of the same thing and I had a very early gut scum read on Foxx.

don't like Dave's hard defense of 50.

and I still think sthar is p scummy and that back and forth with Mollie could have been a show so between those 4 is where I want to go today.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1413 (isolation #133) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1411, massive wrote:I can't believe you even went back to that when no one believed you yesterday.

They don't believe me? So you are claiming that you didn't early claim? :)

I *think* you meant they don't agree with me. So fucking what? Me not getting traction on your wagon doesn't necessarily meant that I'm wrong.
Remember that time I called Mollie scum 'cause she wasn't playing to her usual self, no one believed me then and it flipped scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1415 (isolation #134) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but Monkey...50 didn't kill herself. If DS shot her then you didn't block him. Of course if DS isn't vig/sk then you aren't lying. So what, DS is mafia, was getting bussed d1 by 50 and then fake claims the kill on her?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1416 (isolation #135) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

hrmmm...i mean that is some what plausible, fake claims the kill so he draws out the killer CC. hrmmm....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1483 (isolation #136) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1469, Brian Skies wrote:The first part is still just really 'meh' for me.

naw, there was 0 reason to early claim like that. 'cause it gives scum information they didn't have and there's no reason to claim unless he's for sure getting lynched, which he wasn't.

In post 1481, massive wrote:Is it just me, or is this trying REALLLLY hard to avoid having to make a stand on Monkey / DS?

except this isn't true, just like it wasn't true that I didn't have a scumread on wegurts. Keep trying little scumbag.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1484 (isolation #137) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1482, Death Stare wrote:GIF finds it very likely that Nero is SK if we have one, so it makes sense that he'd rather not resolve this WIFOM immediately.

yes, I'm obviously sk and my motivation to not get a claimed rber lynched/ sk suspect lynched is what?

Tell GIF to start using his brain.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1487 (isolation #138) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1381, massive wrote:Nero: Why do you think 50 Shades having "no read" on someone is more important than, say, who they were town-reading? Or why? And why are you quoting a reads list from before N1? (It still has TSO in it which is how I know.)

'cause it skirts the whole "not talking about your scumbuddy" think which alot of ppl think is scummy but gives no game related info. Also Nachomollie was still scum on d1 so I see no reason I shouldn't use her day 1 words. Why do you think I should avoid her d1 play in evaluating possible buddies?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1489 (isolation #139) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So, massive is still scum.

Like I prob wouldn't give a shit if GIF got lynched mainly 'cause his offering himself up for a lynch is rather dumb but MM blocking GIF isn't 100% proof positive and conf scum was voting that so it makes me a lil' uneasy. Maybe a bus idk....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1490 (isolation #140) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1479, MonkeyMan wrote:monkey,
dave
, anen, heartless

Show me where the scum is in there.

So you don't think Dave's hard defense of Mollie could be a scumbuddy?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1492 (isolation #141) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm saying that I wasn't avoiding being involved in the DS/MM discussion.

Who do you think are Mollies scumbuddies and why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1496 (isolation #142) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1494, massive wrote:but to be fair your vote is rubbish

a vote on scum isn't rubbish.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1499 (isolation #143) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

^ noticed the same thing. Will have to make sure but I don't think that's his first post with dead links.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1507 (isolation #144) » Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

intent to hammer

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1510 (isolation #145) » Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Its fine, would you like to join us for our all white potluck?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1513 (isolation #146) » Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why are you not claiming?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1517 (isolation #147) » Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1514, MonkeyMan wrote:Because we already know they are scum.

So....50's vote on them was a bus?

They are really the sk?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1526 (isolation #148) » Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vig needs to claim ASAP

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1555 (isolation #149) » Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@Anen-I liked your 1528 and have a similar thought process.

vote:DS

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1562 (isolation #150) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

^^^
hates your guts

still think we should lynch between massive, skies and dave.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1574 (isolation #151) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1565, MonkeyMan wrote:Also, why do you hate me?

I hate your guts 'cause you claimed and more or less were the main 'cause of the DS mislynch. As I said yesterday, you blocking him and there not being a scumkill wasn't proof positive but yea, I helped lynch him 'cause he was giving up, he was useless anyways, and it was very unlikely that anyone else was going to get lynched.

So right now the only folks that I really trust right now are Aneninen and MonkeyMan. Heartless is a bit meh but I'm getting a little bit worried 'cause they haven't been near as active as they were before but thats still not for today me thinks. This leaves sthar8, davesaz, Brian Skies and Massive and I'm p sure scum are there. Skies is guilty of the same thing Mollie was guilty of: town reading me when they always scumread me. I could see buddy Dave hard defending her. I could see scum sthar defending wegurts for the town cred and then distancing from his buddy. But Massive seems the scummiest of the group to me 'cause claiming at l-2 was dumb. Him saying that I both wasn't scum reading wegurts and that I was avoiding discussing MM/DS yesterday (while he was doing the same thing) are both so false that this looks more like a scum filling the thread with bullshit than someone not reading the thread correctly.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1579 (isolation #152) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

naw, he's prob town and this was a 5T setup.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1581 (isolation #153) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

it is. I don't think town you would be dumb enough to claim unless you were getting lynched and there was no indication you were going to get lynched. Claiming early in no way benefits town, + you claimed you were vanilla, not vanilla town :)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1582 (isolation #154) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Monkey, Anen, Heartless TO ME!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1586 (isolation #155) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What does that mean?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1590 (isolation #156) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

naw, i don't think there are three town prs.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1592 (isolation #157) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

<---not a pr. Hence why I sorta believe Daves claim but then it could be a TTTTTBV setup which means Dave is lying.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1595 (isolation #158) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

or Dave is really a 1 shot rb and our *vig* is an sk.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1622 (isolation #159) » Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1620, massive wrote:So everyone is going to join me in voting Nero now, right?

His "case" was p much OMGUS unless you consider him lying about me not talking about the MM/DS situation yesterday and saying that I never scumread wegurts. Now tell me why town would lie like that?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1623 (isolation #160) » Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

and besides, you just posted your own horrible case so why do you care about his?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1628 (isolation #161) » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1618, Aneninen wrote:though I don't know whether it is important or not. I was voting for you on Day1 for a long time but Nero never joined me on your wagon. Maybe he's the SK and he thought that it had been indeed a Chainsaw but he had been unwilling to get rid of the mafia too quickly...?

Considering that my vote was on 50 at the time this is absolutely crap logic.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1629 (isolation #162) » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Monkey, who did you block n1?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1631 (isolation #163) » Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So Dave, why aren't you voting Massive?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1632 (isolation #164) » Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

sthar8
Brian Skies
Massive
^
two of those three are scum

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1634 (isolation #165) » Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

so you have no town reads?!?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1641 (isolation #166) » Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Anen....in your "Nero is scum 'cause he didn't vote Dave" there is a REALLY big whole. But by that same logic when Massive flips scum then you'd be scum right?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1650 (isolation #167) » Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So which happens first, Dave catches up or we find a replacement?

Honestly though, I have nothing really to add.

I'm buying Monkey's claim and tentatively buying Dave's. I know that I'm town and I'm town reading both of anen and heartless.

and that leaves a pool of....

sthar8
Brian Skies
massive

so yeah, comfortable with my vote and all. I also am going to be taking my computer in to get worked on, it shouldn't take long but I
might be v/la a day or 2.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1658 (isolation #168) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1655, massive wrote:Hey Anti : Not disagreeing with the Brian Skies vote, but why not go ahead and vote it?

Could say the same thing for you.

Just to clarify, my v/la takes effect tomorrow.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1660 (isolation #169) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1659, massive wrote:In my case it's because I'm perfectly happy with my vote on you.
Heartless isn't voting anyone
. Do you not see the difference there?

In post 1654, Jingle wrote:massive (2): Nero Cain, Heartless

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1662 (isolation #170) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

maybe you should stop trying to pay dumb to get out of your lynch?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1673 (isolation #171) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1668, massive wrote:
In post 1662, Nero Cain wrote:maybe you should stop trying to pay dumb to get out of your lynch?

In any event, maybe you can stop interrupting everything I say so I can try and figure some stuff out? It would be really nice if I could ask questions of people and have them answer,

So why are you not doing this? Me posting about you and you responding is NOT keeping you from scumhunting as you claim. All you've done since late d2 is defend yourself and singular "scumhunt".

rather than have you pipe up because you have no other reads than "massive is scum" and feel the urge to "participate."

looks like I can add this to the list of lies. LETS RECAP!

claims that I wasn't scum reading wegurts d1
claims that I was avoiding talking about the DS/MM thing
claims Heartless wasn't voting and that was the difference in why Heartless should vote Skies but he doesn't have to?
says that I'm only scumreading him.

So I'm not really sure why you guys don't think this is scum unless its a "too scummy to be scum" thing which is meh...

In post 1671, davesaz wrote:Nero repeats it, referring to my "hard defense of 50" which is just plain bull

ACTUALLY.....I was the first one that called your vote on me (for voting mollie) a chainsaw. I think when you call my case on Mollie (which was spot on btw) bad, call me scummy for naked voting 50 while conveniently ignoring other naked voters I think its perfectly logical to look at you as having defended your buddy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1674 (isolation #172) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1670, Heartless wrote:I'd really like someone to give me their perspective on Anenien because everyone's saying they're townreading him, but when I go back through 50 Shade's posts, there was a clear interest in protecting him and I'm drawing the conclusion that it's because he's scum with them. Does anyone have a plausible alternative theory?

For me its mostly gut and POE. Yea, some of his play is really bad but
I also think all of Massive, Sthar and the Jiffy/Skies slots are really scummy.

@bolded-I've been saying that for awhile now Massive so your "Nero is only scumreading me" continues to be false.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1676 (isolation #173) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ummmm...its kinda hard to suspect someone before they post the post that someone is suspicious of.

If you think that I'm the sk, who do yu think is group scum and why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1688 (isolation #174) » Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@Dave-you have good taste in video games and I hope your play is better in them than mafia

also

In post 1676, Nero Cain wrote:If you think that I'm the sk, who do yu think is group scum and why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1690 (isolation #175) » Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ya'll just need to hurry up and vote obvscum Massive.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1692 (isolation #176) » Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I like how you continuously pop up when your name gets called.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1694 (isolation #177) » Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'd also like you to explain how my calling you scum is keeping you from scumhunting and if you think I am the sk, who is 50's buddy?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1696 (isolation #178) » Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

How did everyone get so bad these days?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1698 (isolation #179) » Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

good thing I've done nothing that's scummy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1713 (isolation #180) » Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So you are saying that you are ok with a Massive lynch?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1723 (isolation #181) » Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1720, Jingle wrote:ArcAngel9 replaces Majiffy.

The chance of that slot ever being protown? 0%

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1730 (isolation #182) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1727, Jingle wrote:New Deadline is Sunday, November 16th at 1:00 PM in 1 day, 14 hours, 26 minutes

She still won't catch up by then.

In post 1726, Aneninen wrote:For everyone's information: Majiffy's leaving has NOTHING to do with his alignment here.

ummm...I don't really agree. Its kinda nullish b/c both alignments replace out though I HAVE seen scum replace out when they are under pressure. So unless you are saying that you knew why Jiffy replaced out then I really don't understand why you think it couldn't be alignment indicative.

In post 1725, davesaz wrote:
In post 1636, sthar8 wrote:
@ everyone- I'd like to see suspect pools from all of you. I currently have heartless and Anen as town, leaving me with {brian, massive, nero} as my lynch pool. TellTaleHero's silence is making me paranoid though, they might switch spots with nero.

How about you post an update on your reasons for this suspect pool, aside from AA9's slot?
Does that need to wait for the catchup?

Says the guy who wouldn't talk about who is mafia.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1731 (isolation #183) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1716, Aneninen wrote:VOTE: Majiffy
Because this is my surest read now.

As scummy as that slot is....that vote kinda suxs 'cause dl was getting close so your vote was potentially contributing to a nl.

Anyways, Massive is our lynch today but don't lynch him till I get in a post tomorrow.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1732 (isolation #184) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1729, Jingle wrote:massive (2): Nero Cain, Heartless, MonkeyMan
Nero Cain (1): massive
Aneninen (1): ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9 (0): Aneninen

Anen is voteless, so are one of me, Heartless and Monkey.

Who is stealing the town votes?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1736 (isolation #185) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1734, Aneninen wrote:@Nero, your latest posts were wrong. (wrong =/= bad)
I have a case against that slot (right now against ArcAngel) and I posted it eg. in 1716. Since Majiffy's slot is my main suspect, It's no surprise that wanted to know why Majiffy had left the game and I found out that he had been site-banned.

I did NOT know that Jiffy had been site banned. Your post makes more sense now but still that vote was a lil' silly 'cause it was near the old dl.

In post 1733, davesaz wrote:I'm very unhappy about lynching Massive.

In post 1712, davesaz wrote:I'd kinda like to hear more from Majiffy, Sthar8, and Aneninen before end of day, so I won't push massive to L-1 right now.

^^^^
So what does that mean then?

Nero has been harping on Massive the whole game without even an iota of a case that I can understand (or more accurately remember).

Like I know you aren't reading very well 'cause like on d1 or maybe 2 you kept asking me about why I was voting Mollie and claimed that I wasn't explaining my reads despite me posting explaining my reads and then you kept saying that I wasn't responding to you...even though I was. Its kinda like that.

The crux of my case is that his early day2 claim wasn't town motivated
up until recently, he did nothing but defend himself
he's a confirmed liar

I guess in the morning I can make a bigger case with quotes and neat formatting.

so yeah its not like I haven't said this before so I don't get why you keep ignoring what I'm saying and then chide me for not saying things 'cause you haven't read them. You may infact be the scummiest confirmed town in the history of mafia.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1743 (isolation #186) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

hi scum

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1745 (isolation #187) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

OPPS!!! My bad guysz! I need to explain my reasoning so Dave doesn't whine about me not having reasons. :igmeou:

First of all she's reading her slots posts which is Amishedy. And intentionally being useless with her vote.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1746 (isolation #188) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1744, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 1743, Nero Cain wrote:hi scum

I am not. we been in this road before.. btw. Are you scum?

Also, welcome to Dave scumlist.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1748 (isolation #189) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1738, davesaz wrote:I don't see Nero explaining the position in the kind of detail that I'd hope to see from town.

Says the guy that is ignoring my questions and not explaining his reads.

In post 1739, davesaz wrote:I didn't intend saying you'd been on Massive the whole game to literally mean you've never scumread anyone else

that's like....not even what I said and
not even what you said
.....throughout the game you've accused me of not explaining a single read of mine but if you look through my ISO the explanations are there. At one point you even said you were skimming and apparently your "skimming" made you miss posts and when you'd miss a post what you'd do is blame me for not responding.

In post 743, Aneninen wrote:, I strongly think that you're ignoring topics and posts – especially Nero-posts

:cool:

In post 1739, davesaz wrote:The 2nd point "did nothing but defend himself" I might find persuasive. The point can be made by either scum or town. When people use this point in their case, I hope to see some effort to actually show it. No effort and screaming from the rooftops give the accuser scum points and reduces the impact of the point against the accused

heh. You are basically asking me to spoon feed you information. I think its illogical to give me scum points for not wanting to waste my time quoteing a bunch of points when you can click on his ISO and read for yourself. Don't you think its a bit hypocritical for you to blast me for not quoting when you aren't taking the 3 minutes to read his ISO? Are you disagreeing with me that his play isn't lacking in scum hunting?

In post 1740, davesaz wrote:Forgot to reply to another point.

so I don't get why you keep ignoring what I'm saying

It's the brevity. 1-2 lines does not give me warm fuzzies that you have a basis for what you're saying.
So many things like "<--- is voting scum and you should sheep" and "^ is scummy".

Would you stop cherry picking? I've explained all of my (scum) reads. If you missed my posts or are intentionally not reading my posts then you can't blame me for YOUR PLAY.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1749 (isolation #190) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1741, davesaz wrote:That makes me want to overlook Massive, because "the person my scumread finds scummy is probably town".

That makes no sense though. You are accusing me of being an SK. If I were an sk I'd have no buddies and thus be legit hunting for the mafia. So if your belief is that I'm an independent 3rd party and thus have as much information as the rest of the town, why would that make my read on Massive wrong? This seems very much like a disconnect.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1753 (isolation #191) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1738, davesaz wrote:So, up to this point there is a lot of "OMGUS, his case on me was bad" and "claiming early is scummy".

yea, OMGUS is going to happen 'cause like no one in their right mind/a town pm would ever go "oh the guy is posting loads of bullshit...SO I'M TOWN READING HIM!"

And his original reason for voting me was 'cause me wegurts vote was a "throwaway" If He felt like my vote in 83 was so scummy why was he not fussing about it then?

(I'll even use quotes so you won't have to waste the 2 seconds of your life and look them up!)

In post 83, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 75, wgeurts wrote:I'm saying first we should pressure them to see how they react and base our judgement off that.

but we WERE pressuring Death Stare so you're saying pressure someone besides Death Stare?

What did you think of his reaction to getting wagoned?

meh, Death Stare is still prob scum though but sure

vote:wgerts

In post 617, massive wrote:
In post 614, Nero Cain wrote:

It's a throwaway vote and you spend the whole post talking about how Death Stare is scummy and not wguerts. Are you saying you want us to believe you found wguerts legitimately scummy at this point?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1759 (isolation #192) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

thats ok Dave, I accept your apology.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1762 (isolation #193) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no. I'm welcoming you to Dave's scumlist but you should be voting Massive.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1764 (isolation #194) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Dave, complete the following sentence:I am not hammering Massive right now because _________.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1766 (isolation #195) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Only scum eat at JACK IN THE BOX

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1768 (isolation #196) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

How do scum know who the sk is?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1770 (isolation #197) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So who is mafia?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1782 (isolation #198) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

here?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1784 (isolation #199) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you are

Return to “Completed Open Games”