Mini Theme 2120 | Waifu Upick | Good Waifus Win!

Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (isolation #0) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:30 am

Post by Farkran »

Hello girls, nice to meet you all! I am from mobile and with limited time available right now, so i didn't catch up yet because when i was notified of game start i was sleeping. I will get back later with a 100% accurate gamesolve via readlist.

PS: i see there are known faces here as well, i'm always happy to see that.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (isolation #1) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:51 am

Post by Farkran »

OOOOOK

Catching up begins now. I'll try to keep it short. I want to be nice in this game!
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (isolation #2) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:01 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 70, Espeonage wrote:Winner gets to pick a three person hood. Flavour is that it is a student council. That's the long and short of it.
Interesting. I think i will pick bitmap, but i'm only caught up to this page. Are you still on campaign?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (isolation #3) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:07 am

Post by Farkran »

I felt the need to share this, directly from my first-ranked subordinate.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (isolation #4) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:11 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 125, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I can't gain tiers. So if any townies has a way to powerup waifus i advise them NOT to target me with it.
Uhm... i believe this to be town, for now
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (isolation #5) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:15 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 132, Shadowlesscloud wrote:Also my role probably confirms that the game is not a small town.
In post 136, Shadowlesscloud wrote:Town doesnt need to know everyones tiers.

Scum would like to know to target high tiers.

Keep your tiers a secret you fools.
I believe this to be not town, for now
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (isolation #6) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:22 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 184, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Oh right, this is supposed to be a game of mafia. So right now i've got some light scumpings on Espeonage and Amrun. Tentative townread on Bitmap and Eragon.
I don't know Espeonage, so it'd be useful for me if you explained why he pinged you

About Amrun... i haven't been pinged so far, or maybe a very slight townlean? I think she's just usually like that.

I also townread Bitmap. And i'm null on Eragon but i hope that's going to change soon

pedit: maybe, need to finish catching up first
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (isolation #7) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:28 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 193, Amrun wrote:
In post 189, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 186, Bitmap wrote:
In post 184, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Oh right, this is supposed to be a game of mafia. So right now i've got some light scumpings on Espeonage and Amrun. Tentative townread on Bitmap and Eragon.
Why do you have light scum pings on Esp and Amrum?
Amrun popping in just to immediately claim he has a low tier waifu gave me a bad taste in the mouth.
Espeonage i might just be a bit salty from the way he scumread me as a scum player in a earlier game we played. Also i'm wondering if one of the two student council president nominees might be scum, and his entry seemed way too POLITICAL. While yours was more natural and human. So that's why i'm wary of him.

I think this is outside of norwegian’s scumrange. He is most likely town.

My point was I kind of expected to roll scum with my pick and I did not, so I don’t think alignment is related to waifu.
Oh, interesting. I guess this means you picked a waifu who is associated with evil/darkness/treason? I didn't expect this from you, and i didn't expect that a evil girl would be low-tier. They are usually more powerful than average, i find it weird that the mods would give a powerful girl a low tier, unless she comes from a source i know nothing about.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (isolation #8) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:32 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 196, Amrun wrote:My point in saying I picked a questionable waifu with a low tier was a) to see what shook out, b) to assert that alignment was unrelated to waifu.
Nvm, i'll need to reassess.

pedit: a girl the weebs rage over? I don't know if i'd say there are too many, or none at all, depending on what you mean by rage over.

pedit2: uhhh... i'll investigate.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (isolation #9) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:38 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 223, Xtoxm wrote:im sad cus the role i got basically needs to be claimed on d1
which is the opposite of how i like to play

if anyone needs their tier upgrading, im your girl
HOWEVER, there is a very niche scenario in which is works.
we BOTH must be targeting each other
even then, some abilities wont increase your tier. visitor, for example, i'm told wouldn't work.

this is obviously never going to happen if we dont talk about it
im sure theres a town role out there that i have synergy with
i expect theres a scum one too
so if your role sounds like the counterpart to mine, and you also dont mind revealing that, then reach out to me
otherwise i guess i'll just pick someone at random and state that i'm targeting you and that person can reciprocate if they want i guess
I don't have synergy with you, unfortunately.

But i think i like you.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (isolation #10) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:48 am

Post by Farkran »

Catchup finished. Admire my almighty truthfully readlist:

TOWN
NorwegianboyEE
Bitmap
Xtoxm
Amrun
Espeonage
Eragon
WonderTime
Yumeko and Kirari
Brian Skies
Adorable
Shadowlesscloud
SCUM

TOO MUCH NULL
Shireen Baratheon

VOTE: shadowlesscloud i will start from here.

@Amrun, since you asked: in the precedent iteration of anime upick i have already experienced this kind of early lamistiness/protective behavior coming from scum. Also, the two posts i quoted from shadowless are not really compatible together.

@Bitmap with regards to neighborhoods, i think Eragon + Bitmap + Xtoxm would make nice, but we have time.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (isolation #11) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:49 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 246, Espeonage wrote:
In post 245, Bitmap wrote:Esp, what did you think of my speech? I was trying to be very in character.

I liked your speech btw and have no problems if you won the nomination for president. It'll mean I just got screwed over in 2016 and now 2020.
Yeah look there's worse players to have it. But I think you know how strongly I rate myself. You speech was fine. Idk who you are tho.

I've been considering the idea that we could hood each other.

Farks reasoning for picking you bc they know you is exactly what I think is most dangerous.
In post 247, Espeonage wrote:I have a soft town read on cloud. Hard town read on xtoxm, with the caveat that disloyal is a strong modifier to protect that kind of pr in mass claim.
Uhm... if you read my post on shadowless, how wrong do you think i am from 1 (wrong like 2+2=12e9^x) to 10 (absolutely correct)?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (isolation #12) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:09 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 250, Bitmap wrote:Farkran is picking me not just because he knows me but because I spearheaded a super town block of me and 2 other people in a hood and pretty much had a solid town block with huge solve potential.
Confirmed

Both of us made some mess and clashed a bit but ultimately we produced very good results. I think bitmap is capable of handling a hood properly.

I'm not sure if adding espeonage would be a good idea though. You should not care about compromising, unless you are firmly convinced he's town. We can reassess this later.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (isolation #13) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:05 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 264, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 248, Farkran wrote:TOWN
NorwegianboyEE
Bitmap
Xtoxm
Amrun
Espeonage
Eragon
WonderTime
Yumeko and Kirari
Brian Skies
Adorable
Shadowlesscloud
SCUM
Farkram, is this reads list based from strongest to weakest town/scum read?
Top is strongest town, bottom is strongest scum, but in reality most of the middle names are placed with just slightly more care than a randomizer. All reads are very weak and mostly gut-based at this point - i have listed what i think are notable events so far.

Although by reading further i completely misinterpreted what small town meant. I didn't know it was part of the ms terminology, i just thought it was referring to some ability.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (isolation #14) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:11 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 290, Espeonage wrote:Norway, my argument was that people generally wouldn't willingly go "hey look how great I was deep wolfing this game recently" unless they are town.
I would think you are wrong, that kind of thing is exactly what a deepwolf would do. Deepwolfing is all about twisting your meta, fakeclaiming, etc - it's the pure art of lying with words and actions.

And there's the epeen factor too, which is also part of being a deepwolf tbh. This does not imply a higher scum equity, it just isn't a valid reason to lower it either
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (isolation #15) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:14 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 298, Shadowlesscloud wrote:
In post 292, Farkran wrote:
In post 264, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 248, Farkran wrote:TOWN
NorwegianboyEE
Bitmap
Xtoxm
Amrun
Espeonage
Eragon
WonderTime
Yumeko and Kirari
Brian Skies
Adorable
Shadowlesscloud
SCUM
Farkram, is this reads list based from strongest to weakest town/scum read?
Top is strongest town, bottom is strongest scum, but in reality most of the middle names are placed with just slightly more care than a randomizer. All reads are very weak and mostly gut-based at this point - i have listed what i think are notable events so far.

Although by reading further i completely misinterpreted what small town meant. I didn't know it was part of the ms terminology, i just thought it was referring to some ability.
ah true, if you thought that small town was refering to an ability, i guess that makes a bit more sense of why you think the two posts are connected.

though id guess i have to question if thats real, why didnt you ask what small town meant then?
Because i assumed its meaning, it wasn't an acronym or some ambiguous wording

Not a small town = i have a strong power = town is heavily loaded - this was my train of thoughts
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (isolation #16) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:17 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 303, Espeonage wrote:
In post 301, Farkran wrote:
In post 290, Espeonage wrote:Norway, my argument was that people generally wouldn't willingly go "hey look how great I was deep wolfing this game recently" unless they are town.
I would think you are wrong, that kind of thing is exactly what a deepwolf would do. Deepwolfing is all about twisting your meta, fakeclaiming, etc - it's the pure art of lying with words and actions.

And there's the epeen factor too, which is also part of being a deepwolf tbh. This does not imply a higher scum equity, it just isn't a valid reason to lower it either
Ooooo You are not going to like me at all.
Why not? I do not dislike deepwolves. I would describe myself as a prideful powerwolf, when playing scum. Being paired with a deepwolf is the dream of my life.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (isolation #17) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:18 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 309, Shadowlesscloud wrote:Korosensei
I don't think it would apply as a waifu
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (isolation #18) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:25 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 315, Espeonage wrote:I regularly manipulate my meta, lie, and am elitist as both alignments. I've been known to fake claim from time to time. But like claiming neighbour when mason not claiming a guilty on someone or dumb shit like that.

PEDIT: @Fark
That's lovely, i don't see a reason why i would dislike you. I look forward to play with you as a scumteam sometimes. I need to improve on my ability to fakeclaim in Normals (or any format in general).

We may fight aggressively when TvT though. How long since you last played scum?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (isolation #19) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:28 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 317, Shadowlesscloud wrote:
In post 312, Farkran wrote:
In post 309, Shadowlesscloud wrote:Korosensei
I don't think it would apply as a waifu
Thats the one you had issue with of the three?

aight.

Why wouldnt they? No gender so you cant say its a male.

And name me someone who cares about others more then koro, even protecting them and nuturing them as much as he has
No, it's more of a character/behavior issue. It's a class teacher, closet pervert but uninterested in any specific person. I don't think it fits as a waifu. It would be closer to a husbando, but even then, not really
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (isolation #20) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:31 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 320, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I'm still curious why Espeonage and Bitmap are the players randomly selected for this election though. Was it the mod handpicking them, or was it one town randomly picked and one scum modifier?
It seems likely to me it would be either T/T or T/S.
I am inclined to agree with this much more than a SvS possibility.

This setup seem strongly duel-themed, if you know what i mean.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (isolation #21) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:49 pm

Post by Farkran »

The student council is definitely not a lie, i have more than a couple reasons to believe it is true, more than anything post . As for the student president's powers, that's a different matter, but i don't see either Bitmap or Espeonage lying about the "creating a hood" part.

Of the two candidates, i like Bitmap the most - this time not just because i know him, but because he seems the less concerned about the eventual loss of information that could put scum in trouble. Things happen in the hoods, bitmap knows what i'm talking about.

Which is why i suggested a couple specific names for it and i'm against the idea of a political compromise. I think the candidates situation is TvS (55%), TvT (44%), SvS (1%), with Espeonage being the S where it applies. At the very least, the decision on a compromise should be held back until later.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (isolation #22) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:53 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 364, Espeonage wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Eragon
In post 365, Yumeko and Kirari wrote:VOTE: Eragon

They talk a lot but say nothing

-Y
In post 366, Bitmap wrote:VOTE: Eragon

I support this. The first few pages were just fluff posting from Eragon.
Espeonage, why did you start this wagon, and what do you think of its development? Please elaborate on , what did feel better or worse and why?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (isolation #23) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:05 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 381, Brian Skies wrote:As amused as I am by Eragon's recent posting, I'm fine with the wagon on him. I'm suspicious of this slot for personal reasons and the filler walls aren't helping him for me.

I like my vote. felt very forced and unnecessary from Adorable and the vote was mostly just OMGUS anyway. feels very empty to me. The Xtoxm, Norway, and Bitmap townreads just feel too easy as well. I feel like these players were/are already gaining traction from other players as townreads and the lack of any real suspicion from this slot is concerning.

I'm fine with Bitmap + Espeonage neighborhood. I would like one of Shadow or myself to be included though (preferably me).
I really dislike this post, to be honest.

I think you need to elaborate better on your read of Eragon. And Shadowless.

Also, while i might agree with you on Adorable, i think the proper way to address the issue would have been asking Adorable to elaborate their reads first. Why do you assume there should have been suspicion? Do you have any suspicion towards Xtoxm, Norway and Bitmap?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (isolation #24) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:11 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 396, Wondertime wrote:
In post 326, Yumeko and Kirari wrote:
In post 240, Amrun wrote: Not exactly. I picked a girl weebs rage over. I actually quite like her myself, in certain ways, and enjoy trolling about her. :mrgreen:
In post 241, Amrun wrote:Somewhere in my pm, the phrase “worst girl” appears. That’s all I have to say.
Chitoge?
In post 319, Bitmap wrote: The thing is the whole student council president debate is just noise and I don't see the point of Esp and I continually arguing who should be president as something beneficial to town. It'd probably benefit scum more to create more noise with the elections.
So you don't care if we vote for Espeonage then?

-Y
WHEN ARE YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS NOT GOING TO SUCK
This post looks deeply town for the weirdest reasons.

pedit: speak of the devil. Hi wondertime! Unfortunately i'm going to work in several minutes, i'll be back in a couple hours which is probably too late for you. Did you want to chat about anything in particular? For instance, i think i agree with you with regards to yumeko. Shall we drop a vote on there?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (isolation #25) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:14 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 411, Wondertime wrote:
In post 381, Brian Skies wrote:As amused as I am by Eragon's recent posting, I'm fine with the wagon on him. I'm suspicious of this slot for personal reasons and the filler walls aren't helping him for me.

I like my vote. felt very forced and unnecessary from Adorable and the vote was mostly just OMGUS anyway. feels very empty to me. The Xtoxm, Norway, and Bitmap townreads just feel too easy as well. I feel like these players were/are already gaining traction from other players as townreads and the lack of any real suspicion from this slot is concerning.

I'm fine with Bitmap + Espeonage neighborhood. I would like one of Shadow or myself to be included though (preferably me).
IF IT COMES DOWN TO IT, I'LL SHEEP BRAIN. HONESTLY YOU REALLY CAN'T GO WRONG WITH THAT.
This might be the post where we don't agree about, if you want to talk about it. Why would you trust brian? Is just meta, or?

pedit: yeah let's do that VOTE: YUMEKO
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (isolation #26) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:22 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 431, Wondertime wrote:FARKRAN WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT ADORABLE
ALSO I THINK BRAIN IS TOWN
I think Adorable has been posting mostly empty stuff and going with general consensus. Busywork. But i'd like Adorable herself to explain her reads, and the way Brian addressed her slot pinged me. I can also see them as SvS though, so i definitely want to hear more. Interactions in aren't top quality.

What makes you think that Brian is solving around Eragon?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (isolation #27) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:24 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 433, Yumeko and Kirari wrote:
In post 426, Farkran wrote:i think i agree with you with regards to yumeko.
What did they say with regards to me that you agree with?

-Y
That your contributions aren't top quality either.

Would you talk about your Eragon read?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (isolation #28) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:24 pm

Post by Farkran »

Gotta go, be back later!
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (isolation #29) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:06 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 452, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 421, Farkran wrote:I think you need to elaborate better on your read of Eragon. And Shadowless.

Also, while i might agree with you on Adorable, i think the proper way to address the issue would have been asking Adorable to elaborate their reads first. Why do you assume there should have been suspicion? Do you have any suspicion towards Xtoxm, Norway and Bitmap?
No, I don't.

I feel like I've already been fairly straightforward regarding Adorable's reads. It doesn't have to do with me thinking Xtoxm, Norway, or Bitmap being suspicious, but me thinking Adorable threw out easy townreads without reasoning and hasn't pushed anything resembling an fos or scumread up to this point.
What about my other questions?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (isolation #30) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:09 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 421, Farkran wrote:I think you need to elaborate better on your read of Eragon. And Shadowless.
In post 421, Farkran wrote: Why do you assume there should have been suspicion?
In post 421, Farkran wrote: Do you have any suspicion towards Xtoxm, Norway and Bitmap?
All of these are independent questions
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (isolation #31) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:11 am

Post by Farkran »

...i only see you talking about Adorable? Did i miss anything?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (isolation #32) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:16 am

Post by Farkran »

I understand that you're trying to sort Adorable, i was just asking for your stance about those slots, independent of Adorable existence in this game

Now you answered me about bitmap/toxm/norway, thanks

I will come back about eragon and shadowless at a later time
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (isolation #33) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:19 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 472, Bitmap wrote:VOTE: Adorable

Generally weak reads and their town reads have no real effort behind it and seems like they just ripped them from Farkran. Their interactions with Brian was bad as well.
In post 473, Bitmap wrote:YK isn't a bad wagon but it seems the premise for that wagon was their vote on Eragon as the second vote and being scummy while I basically got a free pass for being the third vote seemed pretty bad reasoning overall.

@YK:
Who are you townreading and scumreading atm?
I support this line of thought, but i want to clarify that my scumlean of YK has little to do with their vote, which is just part of an overall tendency to look like they're doing things whereas they aren't. It's very early, but all i see them doing is asking questions but not drawing conclusions from answers. There's no depth in their posts, just surface-level busywork. I could say the same about adorable.

I think i have reconsidered my previous read of shadowless, still not hood-worthy though, in my opinion.

@Bitmap do you think Amrun is up to something bad?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (isolation #34) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:48 am

Post by Farkran »

Adorable, you have only elaborated your scumread of brian skies. What about your other reads? I see we agree about some of our reads, perhaps including brian himself, but i'd like to hear your perspective on the other names you mentioned.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (isolation #35) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:52 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 321, Farkran wrote: How long since you last played scum?
@espeonage this was a serious question, i'm interested
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (isolation #36) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:57 am

Post by Farkran »

@mods can you include the amount of votes required for a majority and the countdown to deadline in the VCs?

Or update them in post #0 if it's easier for you? I know i'm being lazy but it would be useful

OP now has a new section. ~ τ
Last edited by Torque on Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (isolation #37) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:28 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 505, Wondertime wrote:I advise that Brian and Espeonage move to another wagon! While Adorable certainly is focused on one target I can't help but tell they're two good waifus going after each other. Poor things. With our powers combined, we can defeat the evil that lurks within our group!

pedit: I agree! I must admit I do not townread Amrun quite as hard as the others, but they're still towny regardless!

~Time
Who did you identify as having a hard townread of Amrun?

Also it's not just Adorable being obsessed with Brian, it's also Brian being obsessed with Adorable, and i haven't found a reason to explain that kind of interaction yet. Why do you think it's TvT?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (isolation #38) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:28 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 506, Yumeko and Kirari wrote:Yeah I think there's at most one scum on us right now and it could be an all town wagon pretty easily

-K
Who is scum on your wagon? If you are going to do VCA based on your role PM, i am 100% in favor of it but i'd like to hear analysis instead of info.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (isolation #39) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:29 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 514, Bitmap wrote:
In post 495, Adorable wrote:
In post 493, Bitmap wrote:
In post 491, Adorable wrote:
In post 472, Bitmap wrote:VOTE: Adorable

Generally weak reads and their town reads have no real effort behind it and seems like they just ripped them from Farkran. Their interactions with Brian was bad as well.
No one asked me to elaborate on my reads at the time and there is nothing scummy about giving weak reads on day 1 in less than 24 hours.

In another game I was getting scum read for not giving town reads and now I'm getting scum read for giving town reads. I don't understand what the players want now? Should I give town reads or should I not?
I think the main concern was that it seemed like you were sheeping Farkran's reads mindlessly and not really formulating your own reads.
On #358 I only said Xtoxm and Norway and when I read through your posts I added you on #359. Your thought on me sheeping Farkran's reads looks strange because it would have been Xtoxm, Norway, and Bitmap in one post all together instead of being in 2 separate posts.
Hmm. Ok I see where you're getting from but I think having post to post back to back is the same thing as a single post.

However, I like your other posts so far so...

UNVOTE:
Uhm... while this has nothing to do with any of the mentioned names being town or scum, i think Adorable's explanation is genuine here. Like, normally you wouldn't use that as a reason to explain your apparent sheeping.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (isolation #40) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:29 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 518, Bitmap wrote:I'm still baffled that I'm not the wagon because I think quantitatively speaking if you're going to push Y&K then you should be pushing me instead.

But I'm just used to getting wagoned in general regardless of alignment.
I definitely know where you come from. Why would you insist on your vote being scummier than Yumeko as a point of interest, though? What's the scum motivation for players to attack Yumeko instead of you, assuming you're both town?

I can think of one reason for this, let's see if your thoughts match mine.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (isolation #41) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:29 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 537, Espeonage wrote:Hey Bitty. Going to take you up on your offer. How do you feel about us agreeing to us and Brian?
No
In post 539, Bitmap wrote:
In post 537, Espeonage wrote:Hey Bitty. Going to take you up on your offer. How do you feel about us agreeing to us and Brian?
I approve.
Why?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (isolation #42) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:32 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 542, Amrun wrote:
In post 527, Espeonage wrote:
In post 525, Amrun wrote:
In post 516, Espeonage wrote:This is gonna look terrible for me if YandK flips scum. But I really don't see their vote as an issue.

Like, I spent a good half hour debating who to vote after Eragon bc Adorable felt too convenient while Norway is annoyed at me already and I didn't want to fan the flames, and I have an agenda to be town read with the election.

It may bc I lie more as town than as scum and care more about being town read as town than as scum, but I legit feel like the one liner added to the 'case' and was a fine vote, especially for the game state.

It’s not about the vote. The one liner was fine (and accurate).

I don’t know how to say in many more creative ways that I don’t mind the vote.

That’s why I don’t scumread Bitmap for it. Starting a wagon just to start one is actually 100% fine for this gamestate. It’s not about the vote! It’s about me realizing that they’re appearance concerned.
Ok, but I did address that. I know I care much more about my appearance as town than as scum. Bc I know I can always cash in on free credit as scum by using theatre and aloofness and idgaf is usually towered by people.

I don't think caring about appearances is AI necessarily.
It’s more the manner in which one cares about appearances. That particular one just rubbed me the wrong way.

Like - did they even think they wanted to vote at post 75, or did they just invent that because they thought I was about to attack them for sheeping?

What would the town concern about voting vs not voting at page 75 even be?

Why would scum be concerned about this - why would Town?

IMO there are a lot more scum reasons to be having any of those thoughts.
Why would either town or scum invent that they'd vote their current target earlier when we are already very early in the game, and there's no reason to fake that as an excuse for voting...?

I think you're scumreading Y&K for the wrong reasons, and this worries me a bit. Why is that specific thing striking you, about Y&K, instead of either A. assuming they are too easy a wagon to be scum or B. assuming they are scum because they haven't been producing useful content, which is the main reason people are voting there in the first place?

Note: unfortunately i was unable to catchup fully before i had to go, but i skimmed all content before posting the above multipost chain. I saved comments on xtoxm and eragon for later. I also need to check espeonage's meta because i'm having a bit of issues with him but i don't know if they are relevant - i think his scumrange is huge anyways.

See you later
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (isolation #43) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:57 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 550, Adorable wrote:
In post 499, Farkran wrote:Adorable, you have only elaborated your scumread of brian skies. What about your other reads? I see we agree about some of our reads, perhaps including brian himself, but i'd like to hear your perspective on the other names you mentioned.
Xtoxm - He said the role he got basically needs to be claimed saying if anyone needs their tier upgrading are to visit him and he also said even then, some abilities won't increase tier visitor for example, he's told wouldn't work. The claim looks really ballsy and I doubt scum would make a claim like this on day 1.

Norway - I liked his early scum hunting and this was when most of the pages were fluff at the time. He said he had early scum pings on Espeonage and Amrun. A few posts later he said maybe Espeonage is town and that looked like town who was trying to figure out Espeonage's alignment.

Bitmap - When I read through his iso his play looked town. I liked how he was interacting with players and #252 the reads looked genuine.
I agree that this is a good post from Adorable, and specifically wrt the bolded that's the same thing i thought.

Which leads me to ask, do the people wagoning xtoxm disagree with this?

Xtoxm, do you have any reads based on what happened so far?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (isolation #44) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:06 am

Post by Farkran »

Wrt the exchange Eragon vs Y&K, it feels pretty empty. One side is attacking the other based on shallow arguments, the other defends by focusing on poorly examined meta. Eragon comes out being right imo, but that doesn't mean Y&K is scummy for that reason alone. It would be compatible with a scum slot trying to forward a scumread progression for the wrong reasons though.

@Y&K can you produce a readlist?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (isolation #45) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:47 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 597, Amrun wrote: I literally explained it in that post.

I could see it coming from scum worried about how they’ll be perceived for sheeping, so they must retcon an over-the-game consistent scumread.

Or, it could be genuine. But I chose to pursue it and see what happened.
Do you think anyone would invent that as an excuse to make a vote sound better? The explanation was definitely genuine, but that isn't AI to me.
In post 597, Amrun wrote: A. I don’t know why I would ever assume that and it’s usually a bad tell anyway.
Do you think scum wouldn't jump on a wagon forming on town? Or, rather: WHEN do you think that scum would jump on a wagon on town? Because at some point, i believe at least one scum is bound to be there - and even if the wagon is against scum i wouldn't discount that, although the timing of scum joining there would probably be different.

Rest of the post i do agree.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (isolation #46) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:55 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 598, Bitmap wrote:
In post 592, Farkran wrote:
In post 518, Bitmap wrote:I'm still baffled that I'm not the wagon because I think quantitatively speaking if you're going to push Y&K then you should be pushing me instead.

But I'm just used to getting wagoned in general regardless of alignment.
I definitely know where you come from. Why would you insist on your vote being scummier than Yumeko as a point of interest, though? What's the scum motivation for players to attack Yumeko instead of you, assuming you're both town?

I can think of one reason for this, let's see if your thoughts match mine.
Because I'm trying to trace back Amrun's thought process and thought that if I was in Amrun's shoes and assuming Amrun is town, I would probably think the blitz wagon especially on the later votes would be scummy.
Yeah, this, pretty much.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (isolation #47) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:04 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 601, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Farkran should be hooded imo.
In post 604, Bitmap wrote:
In post 600, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Bitmap are you that strongly townreading Espeonage? Also, why Brian. I’m feeling null/light TR on him only.
Brian is just me compromising. His posts aren't that bad either. Do you think I should just rip the hood for myself?
In post 601, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Farkran should be hooded imo.
Ideally, I'd like to have Farkran in the hood.
I'm ok entering the hood, my role could be useful both inside and outside of it. I would strongly advise against compromising on anything though, the chance of TvS between the candidates is significant, in my opinion, and besides that, i don't find the recent espeonage particularly towny. I am afraid that, being somewhat similar to me, he has a pretty huge scumrange. I am not back from work yet though, so i haven't examined any kind of meta so far - i'm just going with what i find in his ISO in this game.
In post 606, Bitmap wrote:I kind of like Esp's takes. They're very similar to mine.
Which leads to this: what do you agree with Espeonage on?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (isolation #48) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:42 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 659, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 613, Yumeko and Kirari wrote:Slept on it and I don't think I want Eragon right now

This probably ends up being best for poe VOTE: shireen

-K
This is a bad vote.
Yes it is.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (isolation #49) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:44 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 683, Yumeko and Kirari wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 248, Farkran wrote:Catchup finished. Admire my almighty truthfully readlist:

TOWN
NorwegianboyEE
Bitmap
Xtoxm
Amrun
Espeonage
Eragon
WonderTime
Yumeko and Kirari
Brian Skies
Adorable
Shadowlesscloud
SCUM

TOO MUCH NULL
Shireen Baratheon

VOTE: shadowlesscloud i will start from here.

@Amrun, since you asked: in the precedent iteration of anime upick i have already experienced this kind of early lamistiness/protective behavior coming from scum. Also, the two posts i quoted from shadowless are not really compatible together.

@Bitmap with regards to neighborhoods, i think Eragon + Bitmap + Xtoxm would make nice, but we have time.
In post 426, Farkran wrote:
In post 396, Wondertime wrote:
In post 326, Yumeko and Kirari wrote:
In post 240, Amrun wrote: Not exactly. I picked a girl weebs rage over. I actually quite like her myself, in certain ways, and enjoy trolling about her. :mrgreen:
In post 241, Amrun wrote:Somewhere in my pm, the phrase “worst girl” appears. That’s all I have to say.
Chitoge?
In post 319, Bitmap wrote: The thing is the whole student council president debate is just noise and I don't see the point of Esp and I continually arguing who should be president as something beneficial to town. It'd probably benefit scum more to create more noise with the elections.
So you don't care if we vote for Espeonage then?

-Y
WHEN ARE YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS NOT GOING TO SUCK
This post looks deeply town for the weirdest reasons.

pedit: speak of the devil. Hi wondertime! Unfortunately i'm going to work in several minutes, i'll be back in a couple hours which is probably too late for you. Did you want to chat about anything in particular? For instance, i think i agree with you with regards to yumeko. Shall we drop a vote on there?

@fark this still where ur at on wonder?

-k
I haven't gained anything towards Wondertime since that post, except a shouty exchange with Bitmap that makes me think Wondertime is townier than it was before. I think that's TvT.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (isolation #50) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:44 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 687, Wondertime wrote:@Farkran this is for you
I waifu'd it so it looks less pixely and turned it so its facing the post
Oh hey, thanks! I'll put it to use.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (isolation #51) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:47 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 695, Yumeko and Kirari wrote:hav u played with scum shireen?

who is better lunch?

-k
Is this a question for me? No, i haven't played with scum shireen. Have you? I am willing to hear about what you perceive to be her scumrange. I wouldn't lynch shireen today
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (isolation #52) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:43 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 701, Wondertime wrote:I mean
she'll always be a good lynch but she kinda needs to play the game first to be actually readable.
Im not exactly sure why she joined this game, there aren't that many players in here that she actually likes playing with.
So yeah, my expectation is for her to just lurk out if town, play if scum.

But she's always a good lynch because she contributes nothing to the game.
Ok, thanks. I agree.

Shadowless perhaps you are neighbor with shireen?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (isolation #53) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:45 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 742, Adorable wrote: Those were the reasons I scum read Brian. I saw some players town reading him and can anyone walk me through the town read? Am I going the wrong direction?
I don't think you are going in the wrong direction, but do you accept other people's previous scumread of you based on their reasoning? Is it just Brian that pinged you?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (isolation #54) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:46 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 741, Amrun wrote:
In post 740, Yumeko and Kirari wrote:
In post 597, Amrun wrote:I mean, it does make sense. Why would you announce that you don’t mean to lynch them, though? That’s weird.

Like I said, it could be a playstyle clash, but at this point, I don’t think so. None of your responses have impressed me, especially playing semantics with Eragon.
This is a really lame response, I don't think you're trying to sort, I think you're trying to push our slot for a lynch, and you've been doing tht ever since eragon was getting heat

-Y
So do you think I’m scum with Eragon?
More than this, yumeko, do you think Amrun is scum/the only scum on your wagon?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (isolation #55) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:52 pm

Post by Farkran »

Can you produce a readlist, wondertime?

After you do, i'd like to ask you about a couple slots here. But i'd like your original ordered list first, as to not influence your reaction
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (isolation #56) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:17 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 751, Wondertime wrote:{Bitmap, Farkran, Norway, Adorable} Me + Time agree on these being town
{Amrun, Brain Skiies} I townread, Time's townread isn't as strong as mine
{Eragon} Time townreads, I have no read
{Shadowlesscloud, Espe, xtoxm} no read, probably town, but no thought was put into getting reads here.
{Shireen} No opinion
{Yume} Scum
Thanks

Why did you place Amrun and Brian high there? What does Time have to say about them? More specifically, i know we have already talked a about them, but i guess it's time to elaborate things better.

Amrun isn't particularly disagreeing with my reads, but is doing so for the wrong reasons. This could be just a playstyle clash, or indicative of something fishy. Do you agree on the reasons why Amrun has been pushing yumeko? Do you think that Yumeko vote on Eragon was scummy? What would you say about post compared to the future Amrun ISO (i.e. mostly)?

About Brian, do you think it was good practice for him to join a xtoxm counterwagon instead of yumeko? Especially as a followup to ?

Besides the 2nd tier, most other reads match mine. What does Time have to say about Eragon?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (isolation #57) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:13 am

Post by Farkran »

Uh... post 367 is about yumeko though? Regardless, i know that the whole Amrun ISO is pretty much scumhunting posts. I would expect that from any!Amrun though, not just town. I would do the same, as scum. The problem arises when there is a need to have scumreads but you can't produce good reasons for them, which is what i am concerned about Amrun right now. I'm not saying she's wrong, just gathering the thoughts of people around her moves.

384 is about Adorable and i can agree that, at the time, the slot was not producing good content. I do agree with her that giving townreads - even if copying someone else's - is not scummy though, and is a weird reason for Brian to focus on her, compared to saying that Adorable didn't post anything relevant in general. Then the Adorable slot improved in a genuine fashion in my opinion.

What do you think of the xtoxm wagon in general?

pedit: i can see a Brian/Yume team. I don't think Shireen is scum, for now, although i have seen "bussing the weak lurker" as a common strategy, but i think yumeko is more in need of a counterwagon than towncred for bussing, and that's why i am slightly concerned about the xtoxm situation, specifically wrt Brian.

pedit2: Brian, why are you voting xtoxm?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (isolation #58) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:15 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 630, Brian Skies wrote:You should neighborize me because I'm already in a hood.
I had overlooked this, though.

Are you in a hood with shadowless? Otherwise, what makes you think that being in a hood gives you higher qualifications to join the student council hood over other players who already claimed being in a hood?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (isolation #59) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:33 am

Post by Farkran »

I guess we need to see more developments on the situation. I don't think that Shireen is a valid counterwagon for scum!yumeko. I'd like to hear more about xtoxm from people who haven't talked about him yet.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (isolation #60) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:20 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 532, Brian Skies wrote:I'm actually not a huge fan of Shadow. He posts a lot but it's mostly just noise.

Espeonage, why was/is this slot your main candidate for neighboring?
So... what is this post about?

Why are you expressing doubt on Shadowless joining the student council hood? Why didn't you support Espeonage for president, and sheeped bitmap instead?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #799 (isolation #61) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:25 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 798, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 794, Farkran wrote:
In post 532, Brian Skies wrote:I'm actually not a huge fan of Shadow. He posts a lot but it's mostly just noise.

Why are you expressing doubt on Shadowless joining the student council hood?
Why didn't you support Espeonage for president, and sheeped bitmap instead?
I just don't think my neighbor is that particularly townish. Like, on play I thought Eragon was townier. But on flavor I suspected Eragon (like I'd expect Eragon to be in our hood but he isn't?). It's a weird dilemma I'm in.

I don't understand the bolded.
Are you a konosuba hood?

Wrt the bolded, Espeonage wanted Shadowless in the student council hood. What's your read of espeonage?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (isolation #62) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:27 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 797, Wondertime wrote:
In post 794, Farkran wrote:

Why are you expressing doubt on Shadowless joining the student council hood? Why didn't you support Espeonage for president, and sheeped bitmap instead?
Hi what do you think of my Brian push, am I stoned and re-evaluate it when I wake up because I’m wrong and its shit, or is it valid?
I don't particularly like Brian atm. I too feel that voting xtoxm is weird.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (isolation #63) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:47 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 223, Xtoxm wrote:im sad cus the role i got basically needs to be claimed on d1
which is the opposite of how i like to play

if anyone needs their tier upgrading, im your girl
even then, some abilities wont increase your tier. visitor, for example, i'm told wouldn't work.

this is obviously never going to happen if we dont talk about it
im sure theres a town role out there that i have synergy with
i expect theres a scum one too
so if your role sounds like the counterpart to mine, and you also dont mind revealing that, then reach out to me
otherwise i guess i'll just pick someone at random and state that i'm targeting you and that person can reciprocate if they want i guess
In post 808, Xtoxm wrote: 10. Yumeko and Kirari - i dont know really but he claimed what sounds like the other part of my puzzle piece and i want to put them together and now that he clarified his role is a night action i kinda this this is town on setup spec but would def need to wait for massclaim to be confident to see how many slots my role actually has synergy with
This sounds like a very weird reason to have confidence in Yumeko

Like, are you expecting that slot is the only one with a targeted night action, or is their claim more fitting to your role than you would averagely expect? I don't care about specifics, just tell me if there's anything from yumeko that pinged you MORE than a standard targeted night action role would have. If it is about tiers, a lot of waifus have tiers. It was implied in the mod sample role PM that they would, and waifus that cannot be upgrade are an exception, not the norm.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (isolation #64) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 2:21 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 829, Wondertime wrote:Farkran do you think Brian Skies is pocketing me or do you think that his reaction is very fucking town.
I have no reason to townread Brian based on the recent developments. I don't think he's pocketing anyone either. He's playing in a way that pings a bit weirdly to me, but i am borderline tunneling there and it's way too early to do that, so i'm giving him room.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #850 (isolation #65) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 2:25 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 830, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 821, Farkran wrote:It was implied in the mod sample role PM that they would, and waifus that cannot be upgrade are an exception, not the norm.
well idk about that
i cant be upgraded (presumably because i AM the/a upgrader)
norwee said he cant
amrun said something about being a trash role that made me think she cant
im expecting the 2 pres nominees to have that as their main ~thing~

so ive mentally ruled out all of those for targeting
that leaves me with 8 candidates, and YK is claiming something that fits
I would think a trash role would fit a lot with an upgrading mechanic (as confirmed by Amrun later)

The student council people, i am strongly convinced they have other abilities other than that and/or those abilities can also be upgraded. This is based on my magia upick experience.

Norway, and to some extent me, have said that haven't good synergy to you, but i never said i couldn't be upgraded.

I also think you aren't the only upgrader or at least not the only way to upgrade a waifu's tier. That would be bad design.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (isolation #66) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 2:27 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 845, Espeonage wrote:"13. Shireen Baratheon - this is the true poe lynch, if people have too many townreads i am never the choice here"

Who reckons this is a slip and he forgot to edit his personal scumdoc?
Not me.

Explain?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (isolation #67) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 2:41 am

Post by Farkran »

I concur that this game sounds too easy.

At this point in time i'd ship a Brian/Yumeko/Espeonage solve. Longing to see how wrong i am. I really dislike the interactions of all those three slots. Espeonage in particular i don't understand why he chose to backup his vote on xtoxm with weak reasoning. Once again it strikes me as a wild need to give momentum to a counterwagon to yumeko. This may point to Brian either being town or playing tandem with espeonage. I agree that Brian is never the first lynch among the suspicious people today, but he should also stay away from any future hood and i don't see how he could ask to join one when he isn't making use of his
current
hood.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #868 (isolation #68) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 2:49 am

Post by Farkran »

@Shadowless: read further
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #871 (isolation #69) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 2:55 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 863, Wondertime wrote:I have a few things in mind
Yumeko is just still scum here and nothing was done to really change this.
I think its 1 of Brian and xtoxm and atm I lean xtoxm. I feel like that post was REALLY bad. It could be both but only time (not the other head) will tell.
Shireen is probably the last one. They're def scum with Yumeko.

I feel like Espe's push is actually indicative from my understanding of their townplay, like it seems towny to me, but I would also like what Espe is pushing to be explained better to me.
I can buy 1 scum in Brian vs xtoxm but i'm not willing to pursue that today, or at least not before yumeko because both reads at least partially depend on yumeko alignment

I think you are tunneled on Shireen and once again it's not good speculation unless yumeko flips red

All in all i think we bring yumeko to a claim and then reassess.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (isolation #70) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:19 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 873, Espeonage wrote:
In post 852, Farkran wrote:
In post 845, Espeonage wrote:"13. Shireen Baratheon - this is the true poe lynch, if people have too many townreads i am never the choice here"

Who reckons this is a slip and he forgot to edit his personal scumdoc?
Not me.

Explain?
Why is town talking about their ability to not be lynch based on someone being around?

Like what town says if people are townreading a lot, that means I am safe from being lynched. What town thinks like that?

The answer is town don't. But scum sure do.
Do you think scum!xtoxm really produces a complete readlist from his scum pov, which is fully consistent with a town pov except for the last line? If you produce a fake readlist as scum, you don't use your scum pov to create reads. If you have independent notes as to who to lynch/kill/bring to lylo, you don't copy them in your fake readlist. It's counterintuitive to begin with, and it would be extremely stupid not to check your post before submitting if you do anything of the sort.

It would be way more plausible that xtoxm was commenting on people who claimed to have too many townreads and reacting to the wagon forming against himself, there's pretty much no world where this is a true scumslip.

This push doesn't make sense and it still seems to me that this comes from a wild need to create confusion/push a counterwagon that already had enough momentum to be viable.

People who have meta experience with espeonage, does he do this as town?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (isolation #71) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:31 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 881, Wondertime wrote:Farkran anything you need from me within this exact moment?
To be honest, I kind of really need to crash.
Not really, i'm about to take a break and get back in several hours
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #960 (isolation #72) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:23 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 899, Yumeko and Kirari wrote:Yeah Shireen prodging into replace out has tended to be a scum sign, know it doesn't mean a lot because she sometimes does it as town to but I wanna say she does it as scum more often

-K
In post 910, Yumeko and Kirari wrote:VOTE: Wondertime

-K
I mean... is this even scummy?

I will assume it is until you explain why you followed up first quote with second quote.

I don't believe in too scum to be scum theories.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #961 (isolation #73) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:32 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 909, Xtoxm wrote:we actually got a downgrade from shireen
unfortunate
This made me lol

Although i actually agree with TSE wrt game statistics. I still think xtoxm is not scum, but i wish he would produce better analysis overall.

@xtoxm could you explain your lynchpool in ? In my experience these games aren't heavy in investigatives (if at all) and while massclaims help greatly, they are often not definitive, so i'd like to put some effort in trying to understand who is scum even without power roles
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (isolation #74) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:36 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 956, Wondertime wrote:
THATS L-1 CLAIM OR DIE
Yes please

Your role is clearly related to random chances/unknown outcomes but is not vig-like. What is it?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (isolation #75) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:41 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 963, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 961, Farkran wrote:@xtoxm could you explain your lynchpool in 885?
That's not a lynchpool. He's saying he'll target one of those players with his upgrading ability thing.
Oh. I misread the first sentence. I read it as "if you guys are insistent on a lynch, then i'll target [...]" and assumed that was his lynchpool for today.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1076 (isolation #76) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:17 pm

Post by Farkran »

Thanks to a certain passive perk of mine, i know exactly what happened last night regarding the kills, and i will explain in due time. However, first i want:

1) Fullclaim from brian skies
2) Xtoxm to claim who he targeted with the upgrade ability and confirmation from the targeted player (which must necessarily come AFTER xtoxm claimed his target)

Hold your votes until then please
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1081 (isolation #77) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:20 pm

Post by Farkran »

@Brian i doubt it

Please fullclaim
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1086 (isolation #78) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:22 pm

Post by Farkran »

What happens if we lynch you?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1088 (isolation #79) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:25 pm

Post by Farkran »

What's your tier?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1099 (isolation #80) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:37 pm

Post by Farkran »

Ok, waiting for xtoxm

Pedit: due to the same perk of mine, i know for certain that eragon silence is caused by town
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1116 (isolation #81) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:52 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 1112, Amrun wrote:Farkran, why did you want Brian Skies to full claim?
He's part of a limited solve list based on events that happened
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1117 (isolation #82) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:53 pm

Post by Farkran »

I want to hear from everyone before explaining, but i'm confident i can PoE to like 3 people tops
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1124 (isolation #83) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:20 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 1076, Farkran wrote:Thanks to a certain passive perk of mine, i know exactly what happened last night regarding the kills, and i will explain in due time. However, first i want:

1) Fullclaim from brian skies
2) Xtoxm to claim who he targeted with the upgrade ability and confirmation from the targeted player (which must necessarily come AFTER xtoxm claimed his target)

Hold your votes until then please
Please?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1128 (isolation #84) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:23 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 1126, Xtoxm wrote:ok since it looks like im obvtown with the flips and was the counter wagon to scum yday i'll not lolcat today
but anyone even suggesting that i could be scum is going to be autovoted by me

i VERY STRONGLY considered using my thing on norwee, since none of you deserved an upgrade with how unbearable you've all made the game
however, i talked myself down and used it on adorable.
Adorable confirms?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1136 (isolation #85) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:51 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 1128, Farkran wrote:
In post 1126, Xtoxm wrote:ok since it looks like im obvtown with the flips and was the counter wagon to scum yday i'll not lolcat today
but anyone even suggesting that i could be scum is going to be autovoted by me

i VERY STRONGLY considered using my thing on norwee, since none of you deserved an upgrade with how unbearable you've all made the game
however, i talked myself down and used it on adorable.
Adorable confirms?
Adorable can you confirm xtoxm, or did you not get an upgrade?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1141 (isolation #86) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:08 pm

Post by Farkran »

Well it's past 2 AM, i am going to bed

@Adorable please answer me about xtoxm

Please don't end the day before we have a clear view of the situation, there's no need to do that. We have information about what happened that we can make use of. I think we can easily win this by day 4 tops, perhaps even today, we just need not to throw it. Let everyone speak and we'll be able to have a very nice PoE lynchpool or a contradiction in claims.

pedit: ok adorable, thanks.

I still want to shed light on what TSE has to say and hear from the slots who haven't spoken yet
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1202 (isolation #87) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:42 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 1143, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:I hard Claim 1-Shot Vigilante.
I was going for the hero shot.
Ok, this was what i was waiting for. I will now explain what happened.

I am neighbor with Eragon. Eragon claimed (and now confirmed) vigilante in the hood, with the ability to shoot one target, killing him
and all the players who visit said target
. The drawback is that after shooting, he cannot talk or act for the next game phase. That's megumin for you. We talked a lot about our reads and ultimately picked Espeonage as the target.

Bitmap visited me and espeonage to create the hood. Note that was a lie, probably to excuse wondertime's death. By visiting espeonage, bitmap exploded alongside him. Wondertime was the nk.

There is a minor chance that wondertime picked the elite bg ability and protected someone (likely norwee), so things may have not gone exactly as i said, but of these two facts i am 100% sure of:

1) Eragon is a vigilante, confirmed by Espeonage's death, so i have a really hard time believing TSE is another.
2) Bitmap invited Espeonage and Farkran to the student council.

Eragon and Farkran are conftown, and i believe posts and spew shadowless and amrun town respectively. Norwee is very likely town, by VCA and possibly due to wondertime being the bg on him (i cannot have been a scum target because bitmap invited me). I wished i could confirm xtoxm town via the upgrade ability, but i couldn't.

We win by lynching TSE (has a counterclaim pending) > Brian > xtoxm > adorable

But realistically TSE will be enough.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1205 (isolation #88) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:44 pm

Post by Farkran »

VOTE: TSE
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1209 (isolation #89) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:52 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 1206, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I still think Shadow has scum potential, and Adorable seems pretty town
I think we should go like this:
TSE -> Shadow -> Brian
We talked a lot about shadow meta in the hood, he's probably town.

But it's true that even without confirmation, xtoxm is hardly scum after those flips, so i am fine with having TSE as first and Brian as a backup if the other fails
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1213 (isolation #90) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:57 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 1210, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Also, wow at that chain of events. Eragon literally blew up our entire student council. That’s explosion magic for you.
Well technically i am still alive, among the ruins

I even posted a meme for posterity
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1216 (isolation #91) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:58 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 1214, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Here’s an idea, now that we’ve killed the student council prez. How about we LIGHT THE ENTIRE SCHOOL ON FIRE?
Can do
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1217 (isolation #92) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:59 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 1215, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 1202, Farkran wrote:We win by lynching TSE (has a counterclaim pending) > Brian > xtoxm > adorable
This is enticing, but what happens when I don't die? I don't want to spend 6+ days watching you guys give scum free night phases.
We will care when it's time, i strongly believe we win by lynching TSE
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1222 (isolation #93) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:13 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 1220, NorwegianboyEE wrote:How many does it take to lynch? Since 3 died and Eragon is in coma i’m confused.
Should be 5?

We are 9 players, only 8 votes that count, majority is 5 if i can do math
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1223 (isolation #94) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:14 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 1221, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 1202, Farkran wrote:Bitmap visited me and espeonage to create the hood.
Are you sure this is how that ability works?
Not 100% sure, there is a chance that creating the hood is not a visit, so the bitmap/wondertime deaths may be explained by the elite bg ability

But eragon is still a confirmed vig
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1225 (isolation #95) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:16 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 1224, Brian Skies wrote:Did you have the neighborhood during Night 1, or just the one with Eragon?
The student council hood appeared at d2 start
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1230 (isolation #96) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:23 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 1229, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 1202, Farkran wrote:Wondertime was the nk.
If Wondertime was the NK, and Eragon shot Espy/Bitmap, it's possible Wondertime protected you from the vig shot.

Why can't we wait to see if they get resurrected and can confirm/deny this?
Targeting me as nk would be stupid, since i was invited to the hood by Bitmap and he had already made significant progress in pocketing me
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1233 (isolation #97) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:25 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 1230, Farkran wrote:
In post 1229, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 1202, Farkran wrote:Wondertime was the nk.
If Wondertime was the NK, and Eragon shot Espy/Bitmap, it's possible Wondertime protected you from the vig shot.

Why can't we wait to see if they get resurrected and can confirm/deny this?
Targeting me as nk would be stupid, since i was invited to the hood by Bitmap and he had already made significant progress in pocketing me
Oh and by the way are you talking about TSE shot? Elite bg would have killed TSE. The other doc abilities could have healed me, but the fact stands that i don't believe we have two vigs.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1235 (isolation #98) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:33 pm

Post by Farkran »

Yeah, ok, but we have a
confirmed vig
, and another vig claim that was not confirmed and can no longer be confirmed because 1-shot?

It's... a fun anecdote to be honest, but i'm not leaving TSE alive because of that.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1237 (isolation #99) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:36 pm

Post by Farkran »

And honestly, herovigging me over almost literally anyone else in the playerlist is a REALLY, REALLY poor choice based on yesterday's events.

pedit: we have a deadline of more than 13 irl days, i don't care about rushing it. But that's likely not happening.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1240 (isolation #100) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:39 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 1195, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 1194, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 1192, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
I’d have to ISO everything but what I remember is Farkran was at first town reading the scum lynch then changed vote.
I only see Farkran putting the Yume slot somewhere in the middle of his reads list.
I could have miss read but I don’t like the fact Farkran isn’t dead by my shot.
I was either Roleblocked, Redirected or they were immune.

Who would Roleblock me?
Who would Redirect me?
I mean, this is not even true. My ISO is not so hard to doublecheck if you are going to herovig n1, and i only placed ONE vote with the bright vote tags in the entire d1,
right after i asked Wondertime to do the same

If TSE is town this is almost gamethrowing.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1242 (isolation #101) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:40 pm

Post by Farkran »

No, i actually voted shadowless first. Two votes. Still not the hardest of ISOs.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1244 (isolation #102) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:54 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 1243, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 1240, Farkran wrote:If TSE is town this is almost gamethrowing.
Couldn't the same be true for TSE-scum claiming vig here?
I can buy desperate scum trying to boldclaim vig to survive after it has been assessed that the multiple deaths may have been caused by elite bg shenanigans.

I cannot buy counterclaimed town vig who would have heroshot a slot that basically counted as two votes against scum!yumeko, without even reading the 75-posts-long ISO of his target.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1246 (isolation #103) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:59 pm

Post by Farkran »

Honestly, i will buy SK!TSE and scum!xtoxm who lied about 3p before i would buy town!TSE.

Mods would not publicly confirm that there is not 3p in this game, after in the last iteration of anime upick they specifically trolled the players with a fake SK role pm when there was no SK.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1249 (isolation #104) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:04 am

Post by Farkran »

k
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1254 (isolation #105) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:04 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1251, Brian Skies wrote:I'm gonna be real here. I'm really only worried about us both being wrong.
Well, don't be afraid to out your thoughts. As i said, we have 13 days to talk it through. Even if it is very improbable that i will move my vote away from TSE, i see no harm in exploring other possibilities.

From my hood with Eragon, i can relay that we had Espeonage (agreed from both parties), Brian (both), TSE (mainly eragon, i initially thought Shireen was town), Xtoxm (only from eragon), Shadowless (only from me).

pedit: yeah in a minute
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1257 (isolation #106) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:17 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 322, Bitmap wrote:
In post 314, Shadowlesscloud wrote:btw i think bitmap and esp either have to be t/t or s/s.

them being t/s would offset the balance of their roles, and im assuming this is their only ability which would mean the scum gain the advantage here while the town one of them would be pretty weak considering.

that being said i like both to a certain degree so far so t/t is where im sitting
I don't understand the reasoning behind this.
So, i and eragon talked a lot about shadowless. And i mean a lot. He was one of my main scumreads after yumeko flipped, because his ISO is realistically quite poor in content, there are pretty much no solve attempts, only minor setup spec and a lot of noise about his hood - he didn't want to engage with any of the votes either.

Eragon however has much more meta experience with jalandh (i.e. shadowless on that other mafia site) and provided a tinfoil argument that he would not push a theory of S/S council candidates compromising if he knew about the mafiascum custom of having mafia daychat pretty much always. It was a weak argument back then, and i still scumreaded shadowless. However, after both candidates flipped - confirming the TvS theory - i really don't think scum!Bitmap and scum!Shadowless would take different stances about it.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1258 (isolation #107) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:31 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1255, Xtoxm wrote:@Fark, wonder had bitmap in his locktown core so I dont believe he would be nk. Elite bg thing seems more likely.
Actually, wondertime was scumreading bitmap before their shouting match, which is not really a great reason to townread there, but that's not the main point

Would you agree that both me and wondertime were widely townread after yumeko flip, and both of us were being considered for the council hood? I was invited over wondertime, which most likely means that Bitmap had setup Wondertime for nk with post and then he would say he lied about inviting him.

It's a fairly easy and straightforward explanation to me - if this is not what happened, the only available alternative i can see is wondertime elite-bging norwegianboy who was the actual nk. I cannot have been a scum nk target because of council invitation.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1261 (isolation #108) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:49 am

Post by Farkran »

I think only TSE was scumreading me back in d1, while more than half of the playerlist (which includes scum yumeko and scum bitmap, but still) was townreading me? Anyways, my point about wondertime was that they were very quick to change their mind and i would expect they would be equally quick to reconsider bitmap again if an opportunity arose - that's what you call a wild card, townreaded unpredictability is not something scum is happy to have around. If i were scum i would nk wondertime 100% of the times in this game.

Good point about wondertime willing to lynch TSE though, that would explain things even more.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1263 (isolation #109) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:12 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1262, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I’m not sure i believe Wondertime used a protect on me, in fact i find it quite unlikely scum targeted me at all.
Why?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1272 (isolation #110) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:47 am

Post by Farkran »

I'm... not salty at all

I just don't buy double vigs in this setup, especially when one is unconfirmed with very unplausible reasons for failure

The fact that his herovig choice is unbelievably bad is just added points

Pedit: no 3p confirmed? Weird. I still think we win by lynching TSE, falling back to the other names if we fail there. I find it really hard to lose this if the rest of the town isn't just negative utility as brian claims to be

But we can massclaim to make sure, if you want to. I don't really care.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1286 (isolation #111) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:00 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1274, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 1272, Farkran wrote:I just don't buy double vigs in this setup, especially when one is unconfirmed with very unplausible reasons for failure
It's actually very plausible and still confirmable (I've already explained how we could potentially confirm it). You just don't want to.
Are you suggesting we wait for them to resurrect?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1290 (isolation #112) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:03 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1288, Brian Skies wrote:It's like what, one day/night cycle?
Seriously?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1292 (isolation #113) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:04 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1278, Shadowlesscloud wrote:
In post 1277, Brian Skies wrote:Bernie was actually kind of strong and he could have upgraded one or both of his teammates.
*eh.* Yet they sent him out which apparently got him killed?

what if Espe and Wonder were BOTH nightkills? And scum have a second kp?
Eragon ability was modconfirmed
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1295 (isolation #114) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:16 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1291, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 1290, Farkran wrote:
Seriously?
I don't know how to respond to this.
Can we just not crumb random stuff for no reason please

If you know of a role with an ability to resurrect, that would explain your request and the existence of multiple town killing roles, otherwise it's unheard of and it makes no sense.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1297 (isolation #115) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:22 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1296, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 1295, Farkran wrote:
In post 1291, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 1290, Farkran wrote:
Seriously?
I don't know how to respond to this.
Can we just not crumb random stuff for no reason please

If you know of a role with an ability to resurrect, that would explain your request and the existence of multiple town killing roles, otherwise it's unheard of and it makes no sense.
Pretty sure my neighbor has been crumbling it.

I'm not crumbling it. I just don't know what you're trying to say here
Shadowless do you confirm?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1300 (isolation #116) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:55 am

Post by Farkran »

k, we shall revive wondertime i guess, but that's only going to conftown their target, not clear anyone in the lynchpool

It makes it more plausible for a second vig to exist, but it doesn't explain the dumb target choice and the failure, unless wonder specifically picked doc and protected me.

Leaving TSE alive just for a ballsy claim is bad practice imo, and by the way who do you suggest as alternative lynch?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1303 (isolation #117) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:02 am

Post by Farkran »

I looked. Brian is always a good backup lynch if TSE is somehow town

Xtoxm i'm more skeptical of due to wagonomics. Did i already ask xtoxm what tier is his waifu? This may be relevant
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1306 (isolation #118) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:26 am

Post by Farkran »

Recapping

Claims we have:
Exploding AoE exhausted vig - confirmed
1shot vig - unconfirmed
Upgrader - unconfirmed
Resurrector - unconfirmed
Immortal day ender - unconfirmed

What we have seen:
Vanilla Townie candidate for council presidency
Town upgrader with a selection of elite bg/doc/investigative doc
Mafia upgrader/aoe doctor/candidate for council presidency
Useless mafia gambler that needs upgrades

There is a clear abundance of upgraders, i see no reason to doubt xtoxm claim, and wagonomics support him town.

There is also a clear abundance of protectives, which might explain the existence of a double town vig but not his failure unless wondertime picked doc and protected me, i cannot see any other circumstance in which i could survive being shot. I am not immortal and we already have a claimed immortal; two protective died so i doubt there are more. Even if a roleblocker exists, i really doubt scum would target TSE, and a town roleblocker would have already claimed in defense of TSE if that was the case

I find it really, really unrealistic to see both TSE and Brian telling the truth, which means xtoxm and shadowless probably are
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1317 (isolation #119) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:25 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1316, Brian Skies wrote:We can potentially confirm as many as all of Xtotm, Shadow, TSE, and myself in one go (and lynch the one that isnt).

So what are you waiting for Farkran?
Sorry, i'm not following your thought process. How are we going to confirm everything in one go?

You mean lynch you today to confirm immortality, wait for resurrection to confirm shadowless, confirm TSE if wondertime picked doc and healed me, and if all these claims are true we lynch xtoxm?

That's a valid option too, i guess, but i don't see the reason for so much paranoia over lynching the counterclaimed unconfirmable dumb vig instead of wasting a day - assuming you are sincere. There is no reason to townlock you or TSE even if we do this.

Shadow will still resurrect wondertime and be townlocked if this happens, otherwise he's not even scumlocked because scum could have a roleblocker, downgrader or some other shit that could prevent the resurrection to happen.

I just don't see any real reason to defend TSE atm and lynch anyone else over him, why do you?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1319 (isolation #120) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:42 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1313, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 1306, Farkran wrote:I find it really, really unrealistic to see both TSE and Brian telling the truth, which means xtoxm and shadowless probably are
I also don't understand these dichotomies here. What does Shadow's role have to do with Xtotm's?
Non-existence of 3p has been confirmed, so i don't think more than one person is lying. Therefore other people are probably sincere.

pedit: amrun, do you think scum have a resurrector among their ranks?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1322 (isolation #121) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:53 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1320, Xtoxm wrote:i think its just brian and you need to work out the condition on which its possible to kill him, since i probably do believe the conditional immortal claim.
lynch through me and TSE first to confirm that if you must.
{norwee, amrun, adorable} are all town and should never be touched

what if the counterbalance to a town aligned reviver, is that brian is immortal while the reviver is alive?
Maybe. Perhaps he just needs to be killed twice because he's a 1-shot bulletproof. Perhaps he's just lying about his ability. Perhaps he's town. We can talk all day and make up any kind of theories, but why should we test him first when we can still confirm you and shadowless while lynching potential scum in TSE? Is there any benefit in testing Brian immortality today as opposed to tomorrow?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1330 (isolation #122) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:22 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1324, Xtoxm wrote:we cant confirm me, i cant change target, im stuck on adorable all game now, in a master-servant contract.
she says she can't be upgraded so im functionally vanilla.
i tried my best to set up use of my role yesterday and the only person who reached out to me was scum.
i will never be confirmable so feel free to lynch me today.

after me and tse flip town you will have to start looking at the possibility that brian is scum.
In post 837, Amrun wrote:
In post 830, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 821, Farkran wrote:It was implied in the mod sample role PM that they would, and waifus that cannot be upgrade are an exception, not the norm.
well idk about that
i cant be upgraded (presumably because i AM the/a upgrader)
norwee said he cant
amrun said something about being a trash role that made me think she cant
im expecting the 2 pres nominees to have that as their main ~thing~

so ive mentally ruled out all of those for targeting
that leaves me with 8 candidates, and YK is claiming something that fits
I actually prob could/should upgrade p sure I can
I mean, this was pretty straightforward. If you knew you would have been locked to one target, why did you choose adorable?

Anyways, there are too many people claiming bullshit or defending claimed bullshit atm, i can't possibly fathom that we could lose this by not lynching inside that pool
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1334 (isolation #123) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:11 am

Post by Farkran »

It just occurred to me that xtoxm ability to upgrade people might actually have been bitmap's, and now xtoxm is no longer confirmable because bitmap is dead.

There's... just too much bullshit around xtoxm, despite having wagonomics in his favor. He never once claimed that his ability would be permanently locked to one player, which is not a good follow-up to "my ability is compulsive" (). Also why would you suspect that Amrun wouldn't target you, if she scumreads you? Most of the investigatives require to target their scumread, Amrun could have been one for what you know. After yumeko flip, town should have no issues trying to upgrade Amrun with a power that has a limited target pool, instead of randoming Adorable. If this is correct, Xtoxm trying to attract visits is indicative of a godfather/ninja-like role.

Amrun, do you have any reason to believe i am wrong on this?

It doesn't change anything anyways, it's just a tinfoil theory and the lynchpool remains the same. I'm just taking notes to put things in perspective.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1337 (isolation #124) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:18 am

Post by Farkran »

I have issues with the amount of town players willing to throw the game for no reason at all

Why does every game i join seem to have 9 scum and 3 town instead of viceversa?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1346 (isolation #125) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:50 am

Post by Farkran »

Ok, thanks Amrun. I agree with leaving xtoxm for later.

I still see no reason to let TSE live over anyone else. Brian knows how he can die (), so i don't get why we should lynch him to confirm his immortality, which has nothing to do with his alignment. It's a waste of this day's lynch, if Brian wants to confirm himself town by death he just has to fullclaim wrt his death condition as well. As i said though, we do not need to care about Brian today.

Shadowless will probably die n2 or become townlocked by wondertime, so we don't need to care about him today either. If any roleblock or shitmiracle appears, we will care about it tomorrow.

Is there anything else we need to explore? Keep in mind that we are not in a hurry to end this day, so any town player can stop selfvoting for no reason. People like Adorable can catch up fully and provide their insight before we consider hammering anyone.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1355 (isolation #126) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:50 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1352, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:I’m currently at work. I’m posting this so I don’t look like an idiot post game.

I was NOT roleblocked or redirected unless 2 people visited me as my passive is I prevent 1 non-Killing action from visiting me.

Meaning the shot on Farkran failed for 1 of 4 reasons.

1)They were Healed
2)They Roleblock their visitors
3)They are Bulletproof
4)They have a crazy ass role that says the following: Target 2 players, if 1 of those players were to die they will instead be immune and the other player will die instead but their death reveal will be delayed by a day. (Explaining their Claim with Eragon)
Partially Ascetic 1-shot vigilante

Interesting role. By the way, i hardclaim NO to possibilities 2, 3 and 4.

pedit: what does gated mean?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1357 (isolation #127) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:59 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1137, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:That’s odd.
I’ll have to ask the mod why something didn’t go through.
Maybe they forgot my night action.
In post 1143, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:I was either redirected, roleblocked or Farkran is Immune to attacks.
So... at the time of these posts, you were assuming you have been visited
twice
, and you have been thinking that thoroughly because you asked a mod before even assuming any other possibility

+ dumb heroshooting
+ counterclaimed by confirmed vig
+ unconfirmable forever because 1shot

Eh... i mean, this would rank high in the olympus of dumb scum claims, but then again in the last anime upick we lynched Salamence d2 for claiming Stunned when he didn't know about Stun mechanics.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1361 (isolation #128) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:30 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1359, Amrun wrote:Gated is like, limited. Like 1 shot vig, that’s gated.
Oh, i usually refer to this mechanics as "x-shots <role>". Glad to learn new words.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1364 (isolation #129) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:31 pm

Post by Farkran »

@mod can we have a VC? I'll treat you a meme pic if it's done within one hour

hold on i just finished playing league - T
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1366 (isolation #130) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:48 pm

Post by Farkran »

Thanks. I think this pic will fit, lol

Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1379 (isolation #131) » Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:00 am

Post by Farkran »

I am not immortal and i did not target TSE.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1383 (isolation #132) » Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:50 am

Post by Farkran »

So... Claims we are missing:
Farkran
Amrun
Adorable
Norwegian

I say these guys should not claim today and should never be today's lynch. I also don't see a reason to lynch Brian today.

If nobody has anything else to add, can we compromise on TSE or xtoxm? I pick TSE. His claim is shaky and inconsistent, and looking again at wondertime options i don't think they would ever take 3shot doc over 3shot elite bg which is pretty much strictly better, and the 1shot investigative doc option is maybe ok but not better than elite bg. I just think wondertime was an elite bg, was nked, and TSE is bullshitting. The chances that TSE was roleblocked are next to zero.

The only thing i am relevantly (but not much) afraid of is the possibility of a jester. If i read correctly, the mods confirmed no 3p
that town or scum couldn't win with
, not no 3p at all. If we are willing to ignore lynching a jester, i think TSE is the correct lynch today.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1408 (isolation #133) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:06 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1407, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Theory:
Wondertime chooses elite bodyguard. Defends Farkran night 1. TSE shoots Farkran on the same night and thus Wondertime dies instead.
Night 3 Wondertime is resurrected and targets another player. That player is targeted, making her die yet again.
Elite BG also kills the attacker
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1409 (isolation #134) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:07 am

Post by Farkran »

By the way i do not believe the two kills being real and i have a very important question @Brian

When did Shadowless claim resurrector in your hood? This is important.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1412 (isolation #135) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:18 am

Post by Farkran »

Hmmm... it does look well crumbed, not improvised, although i still don't believe the two kills are real. We have two confirmed vigs and one town death that confirmed there is no sk, where does that second kill come from?

I'll explain: i have reasons to think that a role with the ability to produce fake mod announcements exists, and this means Wondertime have never been revived in the first place, it was only announced that they would. It is already very weird that such an ability is triggered in daytime and starts working in nighttime, like, it's extremely counterintuitive by setup spec, especially given that the target isn't made immune during the night it is resurrected. It's also very weird that Shadowless wouldn't be aware of this - it must be very well explicited in his role PM since it is such a non-logical way to implement it.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1413 (isolation #136) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:21 am

Post by Farkran »

Aside from that, xtoxm's waifu tier is confirmed by Amrun, as well as xtoxm's claim about the non-existence of 3p. While this does not confirm his alignment, i don't think xtoxm would go out of his way to check for 3ps if he is scum and i don't think the scumteam have a non-upgradable role when Bitmap is a top upgrader.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1414 (isolation #137) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:22 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1403, Shadowlesscloud wrote:I have a thought but ill have to expand on it further tomorrow if im still alive
In post 1405, Shadowlesscloud wrote:
In post 1404, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Why can’t you expand on it now?
Because there was circumstances last night that might make it void.

And if i say it outloud anyways, it just kinda opens up wifom
Eh, i think you out them today, because i kinda want to lynch you right now
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1431 (isolation #138) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:50 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1419, Shadowlesscloud wrote:
In post 1409, Farkran wrote:By the way i do not believe the two kills being real and i have a very important question @Brian

When did Shadowless claim resurrector in your hood? This is important.
With how many people claiming immune and the fact that i brought someone back to life, what makes two kills a night so insane? Esspecally when what, 3 people died n1?

That if bit actually put in a kill action on espe since we still dint know if the "neighborhoodizing" is considered an actual visit
Only 1 player claimed deathproof, and that is brian.

We have two confirmed vigs.

The 3 people dead n1 are explained the way i did. TSE's failed vigshot is the thing that remains unexplained. I am not immortal, and he was partially ascetic = everything points to someone healing me, which could have been wondertime but not with the elite BG power.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1434 (isolation #139) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:53 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1429, Shadowlesscloud wrote:Inb4 eragon exploded on xtorm last night, amrun was checking them and xtorm is immune to nks or something
No
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1435 (isolation #140) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:54 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1425, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 223, Xtoxm wrote:if anyone needs their tier upgrading, im your girl
even then,
some abilities wont increase your tier. visitor, for example, i'm told wouldn't work.
This also seems oddly specific.

There are too many restrictions and constraints and I don't believe his role is actually a thing. Not to mention his entire claim crumbled the instant Bitmap died. Like I said, it wouldn't surprise me if he were a PGO of some sort and he was trying to bait our better town roles into visiting him.
Why doesn't he activate it n1 then?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1439 (isolation #141) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:02 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1437, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 1435, Farkran wrote:Why doesn't he activate it n1 then?
Probably because nobody said they were going to visit him.
More like... how does his role actually work? There seem to be very few roles that could actually target xtoxm, without at the same time hurting him. So far i can count only Amrun and yumeko.

Farkran cannot target him
Adorable is non upgradable
Brian cannot target him
Shadowless cannot target him (at night)
Eragon is a vig
TSE is a vig
Wondertime was rank S
Bitmap was rank S

That leaves just... norway that we don't know of
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1442 (isolation #142) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:08 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1441, Brian Skies wrote:Also, wasn't Yumeko technically a Day action?

That would leave just Amrun and maybe Norway.
...yeah. Yumeko said it could work, but he was scum, so eh.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1443 (isolation #143) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:08 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1436, Shadowlesscloud wrote:Huh...xtorm has hammered both times

I wonder if that means anything, like gain a charge of X if you hammer or go up a tier
Problem is that Amrun confirmed xtoxm's role as non upgradable if i recall correct
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1445 (isolation #144) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:11 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1304, Xtoxm wrote:Thot tier.
cant be upgraded.
In post 1331, Amrun wrote:I do admit I targeted xtoxm hoping to be upgraded and was not (obviously). But I still think he’s more likely to be town.
In post 1345, Amrun wrote:@Farkran: Bitmap’s ability worked differently, so no, I don’t think so. There wouldn’t have been the “you have to target me” element. And frankly it makes sense based on what my action returned (which isn’t much since I chose a shit waifu). It’s not a good lynch.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1451 (isolation #145) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:49 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 135, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 131, Bitmap wrote:Would people be okay with claiming tiers and tiers only?
I already did, don't really care if other people do it.
My tier is described as a special tier and cannot be upgraded.
Actually
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1455 (isolation #146) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:07 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1454, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Farkran what’s up?
You mean with the post i quoted? You are also non upgradable, correct?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1458 (isolation #147) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:28 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1439, Farkran wrote:
In post 1437, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 1435, Farkran wrote:Why doesn't he activate it n1 then?
Probably because nobody said they were going to visit him.
More like... how does his role actually work? There seem to be very few roles that could actually target xtoxm, without at the same time hurting him. So far i can count only Amrun and yumeko.

Farkran cannot target him
Adorable is non upgradable
Brian cannot target him
Shadowless cannot target him (at night)
Eragon is a vig
TSE is a vig
Wondertime was rank S
Bitmap was rank S

That leaves just... norway that we don't know of
Then it means xtoxm role doesn't make sense
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1459 (isolation #148) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:31 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 132, Shadowlesscloud wrote:Also my role probably confirms that the game is not a small town.
In post 271, Shadowlesscloud wrote:
In post 269, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 267, Espeonage wrote:It means it's a town specific role. Don't rolefish.
Wtf? I’m just asking him to clarify what he meant. Back off. I’m still not voting you for council president.

@Shadowlesscloud What is a "small town"?
Small town means roles are made before alignments are tied to the roles.

Normal: names picked>alignments>roles

Smalltown: names picked>roles>alignments
By the way shadow, now that the meaning of small town is known

Why does your role imply that roles have been made before alignments?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1460 (isolation #149) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:34 am

Post by Farkran »

Oh nevermind, you said it is NOT a small town.

Yeah... shadowless is probably town, i guess, although i can't explain the double kill now.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1468 (isolation #150) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:18 am

Post by Farkran »

@shadowless did your PM inform you in any way about the resurrection occurring at night only, and for that night only?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1469 (isolation #151) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:19 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1452, Adorable wrote:We can ask Xtoxm on who did he visit last night to upgrade or did he visit me again.

@xtoxm Who did you visit last night?
And this
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1479 (isolation #152) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:58 am

Post by Farkran »

I want to hear xtoxm answer to who he visited first
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1486 (isolation #153) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:52 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 1479, Farkran wrote:I want to hear xtoxm answer to who he visited first
This may be useful to make some progress

My biggest issue is still the double kill n2. I don't think scum have access to additional kills, so i'm still not entirely sure that shadowless role is real.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1580 (isolation #154) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:22 am

Post by Farkran »

Totally meme game lol

If i had to give a setup advice, this is a bit too much madness. I feel roles can be given accordingly to upick but with way less impact
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1616 (isolation #155) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:01 am

Post by Farkran »

All PTs are ok to me

Here's some full setup review:

Farkran: unlynchable is very powerful, other power not really good
Eragon: too destructive lol
Shadowless: not fit for mafia, awkward for town
Amrun: this one i think is good, even as a simple power-increasing cop. Like, first visit you get neapolitan/tier, second visit you get role, third visit you get alignment
Wondertime: why didn't you pick elite bg, that's op
Norwegian: full meme role lol no
TSE: actually viable role
Xtoxm: might perform better if the tier mechanic is improved
Adorable: might perform better if the tier mechanic is improved
Bitmap/Espeonage: this one i liked. Democratic neighborizer is cool, would like to see more
Yumeko: might perform better if the tier mechanic is improved
Brian: classic survivor role, might be op for town

The upgrade mechanic itself is cool but wasn't used properly because of too many kills and too many non-upgradable players. Everyone starting at C and working up their way to A via upgraders might be cool for the next theme game
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1619 (isolation #156) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:36 am

Post by Farkran »

Soooo... i am now free of games, i am willing to join a normal/open or something with friends to spice things up. I already bribed kerset and dongempire to join with me, anyone interested? We should be able to fill up a queue pretty quickly
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1621 (isolation #157) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:52 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1620, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I might be interested.
Good, that's already 4 of us :D
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1629 (isolation #158) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:16 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1626, Bitmap wrote:I wish I could of played this more and not have died due to a lol shot.
Eragon post some megumin shit quick lol
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1635 (isolation #159) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:58 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1634, Alisae wrote:I need more Norwee and Farkran in my mafia games
Join mini normal

we're storming the queue
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1637 (isolation #160) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:33 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 1636, Alisae wrote:If I join I’ll probably hammer.
The normal and open queues are like, my least favorite queues on the site.
I played too many themes recently :( will join more later though. Playerlist is fun btw, consider it!
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1639 (isolation #161) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:48 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 1638, Alisae wrote:you should consider playing more micros
those are the best games on the site by far
I only played one so far, but i will take this advice and try to join more in the near future. I usually try to stick to 1 or 2 running games tops, i don't like being overcommitted. If you get a micro with a good plist and would like me in, let me know though!
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1641 (isolation #162) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:04 pm

Post by Farkran »

Worth a try, but i'm afraid it will fill up before i know if i have a chance to join

I'll keep it in my schedule though
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1648 (isolation #163) » Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:06 am

Post by Farkran »

Storming the queue has been a success