Newbie 1080 -- Game over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:23 pm

Post by theplague42 »

/confirm

That last newbie with Nobody made me sad :(

I'm one of the two SEs. I don't really teach much, although I can still answer some questions. I'm here mostly to keep the game running smoothly.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:38 pm

Post by theplague42 »

BTW my abbreviation is usually TP42 or just Plague.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (isolation #2) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:22 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Vote: Geoman

Only one to not confirm yet.

@brundibar
Yes, yes it is.

Couple housekeeping questions.
1. Time zone? (BTW we should petition for a time zone line in profiles)
2. How often do you expect to post?
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (isolation #3) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:20 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Oh haha forgot to answer them myself...

1. EST
2. I'll try to get at least one a day, but I'm rather spasmodic. Some days I won't be able to post, others (usually weekends) I'll post four or five times.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #32 (isolation #4) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:19 am

Post by theplague42 »

No more votes yet?
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (isolation #5) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:49 pm

Post by theplague42 »

@Quilford
It's still too early for prods.

@Hiraki
I've completed three games and I'm dead in another.

Unvote
seeing as Quil replaced.

It's really not scummy that Shift voted quickly during confirmation. If anything, it's more suspicious
not
to RVS in your first post. It's just a null tell, especially in a newbie game.

Although I don't believe Moonstruck is making a false case. Just extrapolating something that isn't there to begin with.

Fixed tag. ~~NS
Last edited by Nobody Special on Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #49 (isolation #6) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:56 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Gah, tag fail. Make that
Unvote
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (isolation #7) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:17 am

Post by theplague42 »

Vote: brundibar

Definitely trying to throw suspicion without any evidence behind it. I've actually used this before as scum :)
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (isolation #8) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:11 am

Post by theplague42 »

martini wrote:
theplague42 wrote:

Definitely trying to throw suspicion without any evidence behind it. I've actually used this before as scum :)
I disagree, I can imagine that if this is your first game this might seem a bit offensive, even though I guess you have to be slightly offensive to put some pressure on someone.
Could you clarify this? I'm confused about what you're trying to say.

Be back in a few minutes to read over everything else.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (isolation #9) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:30 am

Post by theplague42 »

brundibar wrote:It just seemed to me that Quilford had been attacking people since he first got in this game, which I suppose is good, but it also makes it look to me as if he's trying to get all the pressure off himself,
what with bringing tons of evidence against others and such
. I'm not completely sold on voting him yet, just an observation.
Sorry if this seems mean, but I mentally lol'd when I read the silent part. Town is
supposed
to use evidence in their arguments, silly!

@all
I'm going to be a little OCD now and make a request. Can we just use Moonstruck instead of [Moonstruck] to refer to said person? Keeping the brackets for quote tags is fine (see below), but in regular text I keep thinking that it's some kind of parentheses for something. End of OCD for now.
[Moonstruck] wrote:@Quilford and Shift- If someone puts down a vote, and everyone else sees it before they vote, there's a chance they might subconsciously follow that person's vote and suspicion would be moved to the person first voted for. It's not really scumtell, just my logic based on the monkey-see-monkey-do nature of human beings added to the fact that we were in RVS and it didn't matter who I voted for.
True, but it wouldn't matter after RVS (which I think is what you're saying).
Does Bo Know wrote:I've observed some of brundibar's other posts after some suspicion on him with my last post. And, may I say that I don't like his argument, primarily because he's stating that to him Quilford's voting a lot of people and to him it looks like Quilford is taking pressure off himself. I believe that if brundibar actually has this much against Quilford and doesn't have anything against anyone else, that brundibar would've voted Quilford right now. However, he has not. If you have all of this to say about Quilford, brundibar, why are you avoiding him? I've got a FoS going your way, so the answer better please me.
The lack of voting is definitely suspicious, and adds to the fact that he seems to be fence-sitting in a way. And the wording of "to me," etc is interesting. It seems like brundibar is trying to put suspicion on Quil; if his accusations are challenged, then brundibar can just say "well, it's just my opinion" and move on.
Quilford wrote:All I'm saying in regards to Quil is that he came immediately out trying to point the finger at everybody, so that it seems like nobody would try and vote for him, with him being the first to lay out strikes against others.

That doesn't necessarily mean I think he's scum, he could just be playing very offensively. I haven't had enough experience to really tell other's strategies.
And what's wrong with being offensive? (I'm going to use "aggressive" from now on instead of "offensive" because I generally relate "offensive" to personal attacks and such.) Aggressiveness in both posting and voting is the only way to get reactions from peopel, force scumtells, and win the game.
Hiraki wrote:
snip
Brundibar wrote:Removing my RVS, as it looks a bit less suspicious now
Are you saying your RVS vote wasn't random and there was some reasoning behind it? Not to mention, why does your RVS vote look suspicious?
I agree with the first half of your post, but I think he meant that Moonstruck meant less suspicious, not that his (brundibar) vote was suspicious.
brundibar wrote:However, Bo, you do seem like you're trying to draw a lot from my posts that's trying to make me look suspicious, even though nothing I have said thus far really seems that way to me. Maybe my posts just aren't saying what they need to.`
To be honest, most newbies have that problem of not saying exactly what they want to say.
brundibar wrote:
VOTE: Hiraki

I suppose maybe if I start voting, you guys will stop attacking me.
Scummy as the hot place down under. (not Austrailia)

Shift's post 81 is very good, and I think I unknowingly copied just about all of it.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (isolation #10) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:33 am

Post by theplague42 »

Jack Forman wrote:But I think I am going to place my
Vote:martini
I don't know if any of you have seen it but it looks like he is lurking. Tell me if I am wrong, that is scummy.
Lurking is definitely scummy, or at least anti-town.
Jack Forman wrote:
theplague42 wrote:

We are still in the RVS for the most part and Brundibar is most likely trying to get people to talk just like everyone else is doing. So you have very little evidence to vote Brundibar, but you vote him anyways. Why is it wrong for him to do it but it is ok for you to vote that way? You said you have use this before as scum, so since you are doing it again does this mean you are scum again?
No, I've used comments like brundibar's before to throw suspicion without reasons.

You're incorrect; I do have reasons for voting brundibar. My reasons are: his comment about Quil, saying that Quil was suspicious for
using evidence
against people, claiming that Quil's aggressiveness is scummy, voting Hiraki to try to get people to stop pressuring him, and the subsequent unvote after Hiraki said something about it.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (isolation #11) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:57 pm

Post by theplague42 »

martini wrote:What i was trying to say is that I could see what Quilford did as playing somewhat offensively, which might seem somewhat threatening/odd to new players, but is usually a useful tool to put pressure on someone and therefore expose scum. So I could see why a newbie might find this suspicious.
Meaning that brundibar thought it was aggressive? Gotcha.

Be back tomorrow.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (isolation #12) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:23 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Gah couldn't resist.

Jack's post is definitely strange, but it's just as easily pegged as newbie as brundibar's posts are. Difference is that brundibar has made a lot more bad posts.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (isolation #13) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:47 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Then how else do you find scum? Basically, you're implying that scum make fewer mistakes/bad posts than town. Since both newbie scum and town are equally likely to make more mistakes, that's also implying that even experienced town make more mistakes than scum.

Or am I missing something?
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (isolation #14) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:53 am

Post by theplague42 »

Top Suspects

brundibar
Jack Forman

These two are pretty equally suspicious. I don't see newbie town in brundibar's posts, but I'm rethinking my view on Jack especially with his last couple posts.

Quilford and Hiraki are both town. Null or weak tells on the rest.

That unvote by DBK (my imposed abbreviation for Does Bo Know) is often a good idea, but I don't think it's necessary at this point. No scum would be stupid enough to hammer this early, and it's not LyLo or anything. It's not scummy, just unnecessary IMO.

As for Jack/brundi, I'm perfectly willing to fill up this wagon and get some reactions. In light of that, I'm going to
Vote: Jack Forman
and put him back to L-1. I'd like a claim.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (isolation #15) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:55 am

Post by theplague42 »

Hiraki wrote:EWBOP(Edit By Way of Posting): No he's town. It was newbie rage. There's a possibility that he's scum,
but we're not not lynching him today.
So then we
are
lynching him? :D

In all seriousness, defense noted OMGUS-style.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #16) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:33 pm

Post by theplague42 »

I wouldnt really consider that lurking. Lurking would be more along the lines of posting short, fluffy posts every two or three days to avoid prods/replacement.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (isolation #17) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:12 am

Post by theplague42 »

I'll do that as soon as I get a chance. I have a tennis match at 4 and another thing afterward, so it'll probably be tomorrow until I can do that.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (isolation #18) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:59 pm

Post by theplague42 »

I'd like to jump in and also point out Hiraki's inconsistent views on brundi as newb or scum. Ill have that summary post up later today when I have time.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (isolation #19) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:31 am

Post by theplague42 »

Staring on that post in 5 minutes. Making a sandwich first.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (isolation #20) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:45 pm

Post by theplague42 »

In order by list of OP.

Shift

Probable town. Posts are pretty good, and he picks apart both brundibar's and Jack's posts, so no favoritism. Nothing scummy, so a town label.

[Moonstruck]

Honestly, newbie town. Seems well enough in his posts, trying to scumhunt. First argument about eager voting wasn't very good, but it has already been explained. Definitely seems like a person that isn't used to online mafia, but he definitely seems eager to learned.

Jack Forman

Most likely scum. His arguments are flawed and his posts read very much like newb-scum. Look at ISO 5 and 9 for what I mean. The continual clarifying and such.

Does Bo Know

Leaning town. Although the unvote came under suspicion, I like that he put it back on Jack later. Good logic, nothing jumps out as bad. Only thing is that I don't see a lot of active scumhunting.

Quilford

Definite town. Pretty much attacks everyone, for complete valid reasons. Most active and aggressive scumhunter right now.

I'll try to find the example if throwing suspicion, but it's a fairly old game and I can't guarantee I can find it.

brundibar

Scum or confused townie who isn't used to forum mafia. Bends easily under pressure and seems too eager to try to fix mistakes he has made. Probably my second suspect.

martini

Null tell. Doesn't seem to be actively scumhunting, but doesn't say anything suspicious either. I'd like to see more posts from him.

Hiraki

Leaning scum by now. Typical IC behavior, taking charge and all. Not always bad, unless he is scum. Later posts show contradictions on newbie vs. scum behavior. Switches views without much explanation. I await his explanation of Jack-scum

And that's everyone. Any questions? I'll be asking my own about other people's summaries soon enough.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (isolation #21) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:58 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Sorry, but I can't find where I threw suspicion. I think it may have been my partner, actually.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (isolation #22) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:17 am

Post by theplague42 »

Never played with Vi, so I wouldn't know.

Also, anyone else notice that brundibar practically copied a cople of my summaries? He also left out me, which of course I did as well... Thoughts?
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (isolation #23) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:19 pm

Post by theplague42 »

@martini
I was responding to a request from Quil, not Bo.

As for brundibar, I would normally push for an insta-lynch for that kind of post copying. But I can accept that it's an innocent mistake. That said, the argument that he has the same thoughts as everyone else because the thoughts are correct is an often-used argument, and I'm torn by it. It does have some truth to it to a point, especially having read everyone else's summaries before. But that also makes it an easy excuse for scum to copy other reads to seem town. I'm leaning towards it being a scumtell. Thoughts?
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (isolation #24) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:28 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Hiraki wrote:
theplague42 wrote:Never played with Vi, so I wouldn't know.

Also, anyone else notice that brundibar practically copied a cople of my summaries? He also left out me, which of course I did as well... Thoughts?
The point wasn't that it was Vi, it was that Vi is a well-known player that is known to be good.
My argument is that newbie scum make more mistakes than newbie town. That coincides with the fact that experienced scum make more mistakes than experienced town. I'm not trying to compare newbie-town with experienced-scum. (BTW when I say just "newbie" I generally imply town; I'll try to be more specific from now on)

I'm getting rather suspicious of Hiraki right now. He continuously says that brandibar us town, but hasn't yet explained why. Complete opposite of his dealing with JF.

If JF flips town, then I say Hiraki/brundibar scumteam with Hiraki leading the pressure off of brundibar onto JF.

If JF flips scum, then I see Huraki bussing his partner while gaining town points by calling brundibar town.

A bit of guesswork, but that's what I see.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (isolation #25) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:12 pm

Post by theplague42 »

So you saying something makes it true?
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (isolation #26) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:53 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Vote: Hiraki

IC surviving night 1? Very unlikely. In the newbie games I've played, town-ICs were always killed night 1.

Not liking DBK's post either. Seems like he's trying to get his views in early and influence other's thoughts, similar to what brundi claimed earlier (seeing as Hiraki is convinced he's town).

Be back later today.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (isolation #27) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:00 am

Post by theplague42 »

Hiraki wrote:Theplague: What the fuck? Did you honestly vote me because scum didn't target me? Do you think scum want to just walk up my door nor expecting any traps? Y'know. Like Doctors?
I have
never
played in a newbie game in which a town IC survived the first night, even with doctors. On one, the IC wasn't even the most aggressive scumhunter and still got NK'd. The times I've seen an IC survive the night, that IC is scum. Although, I can see where that isn't necessarily the greatest meta ever. I'll
Unvote
, but IGMEOY. I'm still confused as to why you think brundibar is town other than your own opinion.

brundibar wrote:
snip

So we shouldn't try and make arguments to influence others?
Hiraki has been making good points all game
, I was leaning towards voting Jack, and then he posted his final analysis and I found it convincing enough to hammer.
Elaborate, please.

Reading DBK's post, brundibar's hammer doesn't really look that scummy to me. I can't imagine any scum would be stupid enough to hammer like that.

Going to read Quilford's ISO to see where he may have been pegged as cop or simply hit scum spot-on.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (isolation #28) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:43 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Finally, someone else who believes in chain lynches!

vote:martini

To try and salvage a little pride, Shift's point #1 wasn't a reason that Hiraki was town, just why Quil was NK'd instead.

I'll work on that ISO tomorrow or Wednesday.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #29) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:03 pm

Post by theplague42 »

I guess I need to look more at what people do or don't do, instead of relying on post-analysis and meta.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (isolation #30) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:03 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Just skimmed Jack Forman's ISO, and I'm not seeing a martini scumpartner, but a brundibar partner. I'll explain fully tomorrow or Thursday when I get a chance, but it's based on Jack's vote on martini for supposed budding followed by the weak defense of my vote on brundibar.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (isolation #31) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:04 pm

Post by theplague42 »

EBWOP: That's supposed to be lurking, not budding.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (isolation #32) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:16 am

Post by theplague42 »

Alright I'll stay with the martini lynch as long as brundibar goes next.

@DBK
That was exactly what I was talking about when I said Jack's vote. The other half is Jacks attempted defense of brundibar after I half-serious/half-RVS voted brundibar. That was actually propelled Jack to the top of the scumspect like IIRC.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (isolation #33) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:02 am

Post by theplague42 »

Yeah, that was about it. Shift convinced me that Hiraki was town, and I really didn't have much other than the first night NK meta.
brundibar wrote:I don't feel that newbie scum are necessarily going to think to kill the IC on the first night.
This is pretty weak. Why would a newbie scum, who is unfamiliar with NK strategy, WIFOM, and PR hunting, leave the most experienced scumhunter alive? Shift explanation above us great, but the IC is usually still the most active scumhunter, this game a common exception.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (isolation #34) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:05 am

Post by theplague42 »

Also, how do you know that it's a newbie scum? martini is the prime suspect right now, and he's an SE.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (isolation #35) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:07 pm

Post by theplague42 »

@DBK
That's mostly because I didnt want to get yelled at by Hiraki again...

That aside, I may be voting brundibar after the next votecount. Reading Jack's ISO makes it seem very unlikely that he was trying to distance from martini with that one serious vote. On the other hand, he defends brundibar against my rather RVS argument. I'm more convinced of the lack of a martini partner, as opposed to being sure of a brundibar partner. That one serious vote on martini (only one as pointed out by DBK) makes me very concerned that martini may not be scum.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (isolation #36) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:57 am

Post by theplague42 »

He means that he wants to chain lynch the two scummiest players today and tomorrow.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (isolation #37) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:58 am

Post by theplague42 »

@Shift
Why are you going back on the original plan? Hiraki doesn't seem to like the switch.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (isolation #38) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:09 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Hey, I already gave up on that...
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (isolation #39) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:07 pm

Post by theplague42 »

The only thing I've said is that you didn't like the switch. I wasn't trying to imply that you and brundi were partners (which is obviously not possible). I'm not really sure why I said that anyways; maybe I was wondering if you still thought brundibar was town. I'm starting to agree with Shift as I'm reading over brundi's posts. The hammer was the worst, although it could still just be newbie.

Im pulling off of the chain lynch idea. I'm not sure enough about martini to do that. I'll go either way still, but I don't want a set quicklynch for tomorrow.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (isolation #40) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:19 am

Post by theplague42 »

"Worst" as in scummy-newbie. It wasn't that scummy at first, but he really hasn't done much to explain his case.

As for the Hiraki statement, I'm not entirely sure why I had included it. I think it was just a (rather snide) comment on Hiraki's reaction, which was humorous in itself with the whole "you just did not do that!"

And it is a rather weak excuse, but what else could I do? Every time I said something about brundi, Hiraki would jump in with "HE'S TOWN HE'S TOWN" which would be insanely suspicious if they could be partners. But we know that they can't. Surprisingly, I'm only stupid at certain times of the day. I do know that 2-1=1 scum left.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (isolation #41) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:53 pm

Post by theplague42 »

If brundi's next post isn't any good, I'll put him at L-1. I specifically want to know who his top suspect is and why, as well as explain the hammer.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (isolation #42) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:05 am

Post by theplague42 »

brundibar wrote:I still really don't understand Hiraki's constant defense of me though.
It would perhaps make a bit more sense if there was a chance he was cop
, but since that's not possible it doesn't make much sense to me, and I don't think it's making either of us look good.
I'm assuming you mean that he was a cop and had investigated you. This doesn't make any sense. He defended you D1,
before
he would have been able to make an investigation. Doesn't make much sense, does it?

Moonstruck stole my vote :(

Hiraki, has your view of brundi changed in light of these last few posts? Or is martini still your top suspect?

Unvote
if I haven't already. I'm also expressing intent to hammer eventually.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (isolation #43) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:06 am

Post by theplague42 »

EBWOP: Just saw that DBK already answered the first part. I missed it cause he hadn't quoted the actual statement by brundi.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (isolation #44) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:54 am

Post by theplague42 »

Does Bo Know wrote: Though, Plague brings up a good point, except I also want to know why Hiraki thought Martini was scum in the first place, despite Jack's serious vote on Martini. Actually, no. I just read a few of Hiraki's recent posts, and I think it was because of a frame by killing Quil? Could someone elaborate on what he's talking about before I ask for other reasons he believes Martini is scum?
Let's just ask Hiraki directly to clarify.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (isolation #45) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:27 pm

Post by theplague42 »

The whole problem is that it's a bucket of WIFOM. That's usually the reason someone is picked for an NK along with killing PRs and scumhunters. Often both.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (isolation #46) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:25 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Shift wrote:-waits for Brundi to flip scum-
Ummm nobody's hammered yet and there's still 15 days until deadline.......
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (isolation #47) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:53 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Lol you may be waiting awhile.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (isolation #48) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:02 am

Post by theplague42 »

Bump.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (isolation #49) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:00 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Ok posting this on mobile, more later this week.

Moonstruck's last few posts are a little too eager for me. martini made a good argument above, and I think he's down to #3 suspect for me. Moon is now #2. I'm not sure if scum would dare to be so eager for a lynch, but I still dont like it. I'll try to do brundi, Moon, and martini ISOs this week if I remember. I've either been forgetting or busy this week.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (isolation #50) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:08 pm

Post by theplague42 »

BW? :confused:

Time for a little thinking ahead. So if we're at 6:1, then it goes 4:1 and 2:1 not counting a doc save. So we get three shots at lynching the final scum. I'm not going back to chainlynch idea, but it seems like we do have a bit of leeway. We should sit back and analyze Jack's posts on other players to death, as that seems like the best way to make progress. I'm taking a leaf from Quil's book and asking for top three suspects from everyone. A bit of switching lately, and I'd like to know where everyone stands.

1. brundibar (despite Hiraki's insistence otherwise)
2. Moonstruck (very close to #1)
3. martini (mainly for lack of a better candidate)

@Hiraki
Can I steal the crying quote for my sig once the game is over?
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (isolation #51) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:12 am

Post by theplague42 »

^^

Surprisingly good post by brundibar. Almost enough that I want to lynch Moonstruck instead. I'm about 50/50 by now. Pressure time.

Vote: Moonstruck
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (isolation #52) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:33 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Does Bo Know wrote:I'm trying to understand why Martini is so high on everybody's scum list.
Probably because the rest are more townie, not that martini's scummy. That's my reason at least.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (isolation #53) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:38 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Shift wrote:
Unluckily,
this game doesn't require much in comparison to my others.
Ftfy. We need more activity, me included!
Does Bo Know wrote:Just saying, if Moonstruck and Brundi aren't scum, this will be one hell of a game D4.
Qft.

Fixed quote tag. ~~NS
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (isolation #54) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:05 am

Post by theplague42 »

Hiraki wrote:Someone hammer this.

Seriously. I was right D1, and I have that same feeling now.
martini or brundibar. Shift is v/la and I don't see Moonstruck self-hammering.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (isolation #55) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:35 am

Post by theplague42 »

Hiraki wrote:
NO.
???

I'm suggesting that brundibar or martini hammer. Me, you, and DBK are voting for Moon, Shift is V/LA, and I don't see Moonstruck self-hammering. I'm confused as to what you're saying "
NO.
" to.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (isolation #56) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:41 am

Post by theplague42 »

Oh, oh God. My confidence in ultra-town DBK was just shot. Hiraki, I'd specifically like your opinion on this as well.

If this was the only post of yours (DBK), I'd consider you
extremely
scummy. You've been very solid all game, but this post just reeks.
Does Bo Know wrote:I think we should lynch Brundibar over Moonstruck.
First,
he's scummy, so it would get rid of a scummy suspect regardless.
Second,
we win game if he's scum.
Third,
if he's town, not only does it question Hiraki's knowing of Brundi's town status earlier, but it would put quite a rip in Shift's confidence toward Brundiscum. This also includes the fact Shift had a vote on Brundi instead of Jack when Jack was lynched.
And fourth,
if he is town, we still have at least 2 days to search.
Your fourth reason is just ridiculous. Your second reason is also invalid. If we lynch Hiraki and he's scum, we win the game. If we lynch you and you're scum, we win the game. Same goes for me, Shift, everyone. It's not a reason to vote for brundibar specifically.

The first reason is just a general comment more than a specific argument for lynching him. It's not a concrete reason to lynch him. The third one makes absolutely no sense. If brundi is lynched and flips town, then how would there be any confidence on Shift's part that brundi was still scum???
DBK wrote:The only thing holding me back is that only Shift is brought in as a new possible suspect later. The fact that we have 2 scummy people and 3 days to find them isn't exactly something good. I feel we need at least as many suspects as days to lynch the last mafia at this point.
So you'd rather have no extra days to lynch scum instead of having a safety-blanket day?
DBK wrote:Pulling a "Brundi play" here, but it's just an idea, and I won't vote for Brundi yet,
but
I want to see what Shift ends up saying Thursday, as this Brundi lynch has a side effect of bringing him out. Of course, he shouldn't question it since his confidence for Brundiscum is incredibly high. But we shall see.
So right now, you're admitting to "Pulling a Brundi play," the very same person you want to get lynched! Anyone else see something wrong here?
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (isolation #57) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:45 am

Post by theplague42 »

Addendum: As for the first half of the third reason, no matter what I (stupidly) said earlier, I don't think that Hiraki-scum would defend brundi so diligently. Nobody else seems to think that brundi is town, so Hiraki could easily get brundi lynched.

That being said, I seriously doubt that DBK is scum just because of Shift's post 206, specifically regarding the voting record of DBK.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (isolation #58) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:00 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Hiraki wrote:
Plague wrote:Oh, oh God. My confidence in ultra-town DBK was just shot. Hiraki, I'd specifically like your opinion on this as well.
I waited a while for reactions.
It was only 12 minutes :)

Unvote

Vote: DBK

Admitting that two of your reasons were made up to "make a point," claiming that your wording was wrong/we misunderstood, trying to find scumreads on people to have an equal number of people as days left.... Anyone else seeing some really bad stuff going down here? Claiming that he was misunderstood is generally a big scumtell. Not to mention that he wants to set up a series of chainlynches
that will lose if they're all town lynches!
I'm ok with back-to-back lynches in some situations, but never three or more, especially when those are the only three we will get. Right now I wanna lynch DBK, with brundibar or Moonstruck as alternates.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (isolation #59) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:24 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Ah, gotcha. That was me being too tired that night.

Just looked at DBK's voting history. RVS'd Jack, (common?) distancing technique. Then unvotes, claing he didn't want Jack at L-1. Then votes Jack again, unvotes, then votes to be the 3rd person on the lynch. Not once does he vote for someone else. This doesn't really point to scum for me, but I'm inexperienced with voting analysis.

Hiraki, what do you make of it?

PEdit: And now we have a post by Moonstruck. I can't really make anything of it. I'll read more closely tomorrow. Appears to be all explanations of his actions.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (isolation #60) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:39 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Hiraki wrote:Scum that isn't sure if want to buss on D1. More convincing to me really.
Actually, that fits the profile quite well. (Criminal Minds was on tonight)
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (isolation #61) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:22 am

Post by theplague42 »

Actually, DBK should be supporting this lynch. After all, now we have three suspects.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (isolation #62) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:30 am

Post by theplague42 »

Need moar posts from martini and Shift!
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (isolation #63) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:05 pm

Post by theplague42 »

@martini
Claiming your idea is crazy and admitting that you're scummy is often a weak attempt to seem town. If it comes under fire, then he can just say "well, I did say it was a crazy idea." IIRC, I already said this regarding brundi I believe.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (isolation #64) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:35 pm

Post by theplague42 »

DBK wrote:
Martini, if I were scum, I would've done this because it would be an opportunistic chance as scum.
However, the sudden change that wouldn't help my case at all would represent newbie scum. I don't see how saying that I'm scummy helps a town case at all, like Plague presented initially.
WIFOM.
Also, Plague, any reason why you wanted Hiraki's opinion specifically after my big scum post?
He's the most experienced at analyzing posts, as well as overall scumhunting. Shift was v/la, and I obviously can't ask you. So Hiraki was the only big scumhunter that I could ask. (sorry to martini, brundi, and moon for saying that)

Also, the whole "see when I flip town" thing was already used by Jack in this game iirc. I could be thinking of my other game that just recently finished.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (isolation #65) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:58 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Does Bo Know wrote:
theplague42 wrote:
DBK wrote:
Martini, if I were scum, I would've done this because it would be an opportunistic chance as scum.
However, the sudden change that wouldn't help my case at all would represent newbie scum. I don't see how saying that I'm scummy helps a town case at all, like Plague presented initially.
WIFOM.
Oh, then please suggest why else I'd put an elaborate scummy plan out like that right after being known as this "ultra-town player." Otherwise, I don't see how my WIFOM would've been used as a valid town defense anyway, so why point it out when it had no use to help me?
To show why you're not scum.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (isolation #66) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:52 am

Post by theplague42 »

@DBK
At the time, I did find Moon saying that scummy. I must have not figured that it was that scummy and declined to say something about it. 20/20 hindsight tells me I should have.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (isolation #67) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:26 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Nothing new? I'll second DBK's wondering about brundi's vote.

Welcome to mothrax! Always good for fresh views.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (isolation #68) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:51 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Does Bo Know wrote:
martini wrote:very little time to post, but also nothing to really comment on.
So I'm looking forward to hearing from mothrax.
I'm having a hard time wondering why your vote isn't on me, actually.
Kind of a question. I took it from hintful-comment to straight-up question.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (isolation #69) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:57 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Does Bo Know wrote:
theplague42 wrote:Nothing new? I'll second DBK's wondering about
brundi's
vote.

Welcome to mothrax! Always good for fresh views.
So I guess this was a typo? I'm not wondering about Brundi's vote because I know exactly why it's there.

Also, Moon needs to post at some point as well. Her vote is also on Brundi, and she hasn't been too positive toward my playing, either.
:headdesk:

That was a typo. And I continued my ignorance while responding to brundi's post.... :igmeou:
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (isolation #70) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:53 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Gah.
Unvote/b].

Not exactly sure what to do. I don't like brundi's flip-flopping, but then again there's been three L-1 wagons today. (I think Moon's was)

So yeah. DBK is back to obv town. He was so cool and collected, simultaneously defending himself and hunting still. Crazy stuff. I hope to God that I'm never in a game where you're scum....
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (isolation #71) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:54 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Hmm.
Unvote
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (isolation #72) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:49 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Does Bo Know wrote:EBWOP (again): Well, I guess that was a fail quote due to Plague's mistake. But the fact Plague thought I was so cool and collected made me chuckle a little considering my first response to my L-1 wagon being one of shock...I was speechless.
You certainly didn't show it IMO. Complete lack of the usual franticness attributed to both town and (mostly) scum newbies (and even experienced players) when they are close to being lynched.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (isolation #73) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:33 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Can't post much now, but DBK's post at top is spot on the money. I'll do a longer post tomorrow. Internet was being stupid today.

Also, I read Hiraki's question "Am I?" as a smart-ass response to DBK's question.

PEdit: He's at L-1, right? I'll hammer in the next few days if nothing happens. Only got until Sunday anyways.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (isolation #74) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:21 pm

Post by theplague42 »

A hammer? I didn't even get to thoroughly read up on what's happened!
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (isolation #75) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:26 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Now we wait.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (isolation #76) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:41 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Quilford wrote:AAAAAAAAAND THAT'S GAME!

Perfect win! LOVE YOU GUYS :D

(sorry Nobody, I just had to)
Ahskdjfreakingndksnskeendmskdneofnemskgamehsjdjruiner!!!!!!

I assume you investigated martini?

Also, I feel some mod smack-down coming on Quil :)
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (isolation #77) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:46 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Holy. Fucking. Shit.
Qft.

Can I steal for my sig?

Also, I don't mind terribly. I prolly woulda hammered soon anyways.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (isolation #78) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:48 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Quilford wrote:I did indeed investigate Martini - and I crumbed doing this in one of my posts in which I listed my 3 scummiest (I put martini's name in brown).

PEdit: haha, Bo <3
Damn. I was wondering why it was different.... I had figure that it was going from red to orange as suspicion went down, or that martini wasn't as scummy as the other two. Excellent, excellent idea.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (isolation #79) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:49 pm

Post by theplague42 »

mothrax wrote:I did actually read up to page 9 or so, and was planning on completing my read through for tomorrow. One thing is certain, DBK was obvtown and anyone saying otherwise... well...

Also: Quill, not sure how NS will react, but usually not a good idea...
All: Never celebrate untill the mod confirms it is over. As far as I am concerned it is twilight.
Except for that one eager post :)

Yeah, it probably was bad for Quil to do that. I hope that NS'll forgive him, since he's a newbie.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (isolation #80) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:28 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Hiraki wrote:Actually, I was planning on hardcore pressuring Plague tomorrow, just because it got ridiculous how good his reads were, then I noticed that I posted sometimes after he did. Wasn't sure really.

You can all thank me now for being a perfect IC.
Can you elaborate some? I'm confused.

Obv-buddying above btw!
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (isolation #81) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:32 pm

Post by theplague42 »

mothrax wrote:like I said, I on;y read through page 8/9ish and only had cursory scum reads... the plague thing was because I have purposly left town IC's alive as scum in newbie games so that I could throw suspicion onto that fact.
Yeah, I've abandoned that meta as of now.

@Hiraki
What townslip by DBK?
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (isolation #82) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:36 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Yay NS isn't going to put a hit out on Quilford!!!!
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (isolation #83) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:04 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Lol. Quil already has a column for "perfect wins" in his sig :)

PEdit: Usually ICs and SEs in newbie games, none elsewhere afaik. I'll do one tomorrow if someone reminds me. My time management skills have been horrendous as of late.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (isolation #84) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:13 am

Post by theplague42 »

Copying off of Quil's post.

Jack Forman:

Quilford is also spot-on for you. Try to make your posts more explicit in what you mean. It's hard understanding some of your posts, as they read as though you're writing for yourself. Follow same advice as English teachers preach. Pretend that we don't know anything, etc.

Does Bo Know:

What Quilford said. Second-best townread next to Quilford except that one overly-eager post. You responded incredibly well to the wagon, though, and I'm a little mad at myself for ever doubting you.

martini:

You weren't that bad during D1, but you generally failed to find out new stuff overall. Definitely a little lurky/fencesitty as Quilford said.

brundibar:

I still don't see how Hiraki said you were town, but you definitely provided votes when they were needed. Mostly sheeping, but it worked out in the end. I'd just say try to scumhunt more, otherwise the sheeping may prove fatal for you. Post, post, post.

theplague42:

Absolutely the best player in the game. No doubt about it.

Hiraki:

Great job pegging Jack so early. Maybe a little less sarcasm, but then again I'm one to talk :D

Shift:

You replaced out, which turned out to be the best decision ever xD I thought you were a bit of a hybrid of Hiraki and Jack Forman, to be honest (definitely more Hiraki than Jack, though). I was originally going to investigate you n1.

mothrax:

Nice job picking out martini. Other than that, read faster :D

[Moonstruck]:

Again, post, post, post. The main reason that you were wagoned and almost lynched was because you failed to scumhunt.

Quilford

Amazing cop, even though you got NK'd. Probably
the
most town newbie I've ever seen. Maybe try to fly a little more under the radar; look like a strong townie instead of a cop.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (isolation #85) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:18 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Does Bo Know wrote:I lol'd at Plague's failure to change his comments on Shift. And I didn't think Quilford showed any signs of being a cop; just a strong townie. Too strong for scum to convince to everybody that he was scummy.
I swear I thought I did.... Huh.

I think the general problem is that newbie cops think, "OMG I'm a town scumhunting machine! Kill scum!" as opposed to sitting back, avoiding NKs, getting investigations, and either gently nudging towards a lynch or outright claiming.

@Hiraki
Which of my reads were scary good enough to make me a suspect?
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (isolation #86) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:19 pm

Post by theplague42 »

I don't really remember any of note.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (isolation #87) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:00 am

Post by theplague42 »

Hiraki wrote:It wasn't really specific reads. It was more the reads being right a good amount of tine. Not really scummy, but creepy enough to be scummy.
Gotcha.
Part of the problem.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”