JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:46 am

Post by JacobSavage »

VOTE: Abaddon
Abaddonment is a very serious issue ....
"
I don't have an opinion, everything is great.
"

I have a GTKAS!
| Slightly V/LA at the moment
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (isolation #1) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:12 am

Post by JacobSavage »

Im lost does anyone have a map?
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (isolation #2) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:05 am

Post by JacobSavage »

@Deltabacon
I'll admit I was just trying to avoid prods, but purley as currently there is nothing i can really add. I have read the thread (all 4 pages of it :O ) about 4/5 times now and still not really getting any sort of reads from anybody. I mean the argument between Cherry and Abaddon could as easily be a simple town on town argument due to a misunderstanding somewhere along the line (again, like i said I am lost, i dont really quite understand where it all started from) all the way through to being two scum hoping to distance each other.
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (isolation #3) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:14 am

Post by JacobSavage »

Give me 24 hours, Im gonna have to make a spreadsheet
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (isolation #4) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:10 am

Post by JacobSavage »

surprisingly enough this is my Sixth (technically Seven but the first one was abandoned due to mod error) but yeah analysis was never my thing, hence the reason why I have resorted to spreadsheets to organise my thoughts
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (isolation #5) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:21 am

Post by JacobSavage »

@Mod Im going away this weekend so if dont post its because of that
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (isolation #6) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:18 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

@Tommy
You gave me 24 hours and I have a spreadsheet. Unfortunately real life got in the way so i ended up doing some of this rather late at night. After about post 88 i started getting tired so you may have to take things with a pinch of salt.

Also as its late at night, I really CBA to go through my spreadsheet and take my comments out and format it so here's a link to it
The whole spreadsheets there, with my comments. First Row is Name, second Row is my abbreviation for them, Third is scumminess score this is out of 10 with 5 being neutral, 10 being almost certainly town (green) and 1 being defiantly scum (red). Comments are there for major posts / just general observations.The votes coloum shows how close to a lynch they are (purple being hammered) I have myself in just so i can review my own play.

That took far to long to share and post.
Enjoy.

As noted above (Possibly?) V/LA this weekend, so dont expect any replies till sunday evening. If you get them just be happy.
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (isolation #7) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:24 am

Post by JacobSavage »

I wouldn't say he was actually, Yes he has the lowest score (I dont actually determine that, it does that automatically from how I read each post) but he has only posted twice at that point so as I found his first post slighly scummy he ended up comming out on top. Most of my reasoning for the score i assigned is given in the comments table.

On the post up to date version Cherry comes out on bottom.
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (isolation #8) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:34 am

Post by JacobSavage »

Its a little iffy when people haven't posted much unfourtunatly.
With Cherry it was mainly a general scumish vibe with a few bad posts (eg #44) where it seams he was trying to make a plan exist where there wasn’t one, he just forgot to vote, it happens
And agian, he appears to be making issues look at #65 for his responce to ST perfectly acceptable question about timezones. Other than that most of his posts are neutral leaning slight scum
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (isolation #9) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:45 am

Post by JacobSavage »

Firstly I should unvote, I kind of forgot to... so...
UNVOTE:

Secondly this is my reads, with some explanations, mostly taken from the spreadsheet some added later on as people have posted more.
Abaddon

Neutral-ish, 4.6

Really not much to go on, Only #123 and #144 hints at slight scum, but only if Panama was his scum buddy. Lot of neutral posts, occasional personal attacks suggest that maybe he is dishonorable intentions. But there is a large spread of slightly townie and slightly scummy posts. Will need more information in order to build anything substantial.

Toxictapian

Slightly town leaning, 5.2

Very skewed data, I didnt like his #63 at all but much of his later play has been very town leaning attempt at Reaction Testing was a good idea, unfortunately it didnt work, but i gave him town points. Possible buddying with Abaddon (#145 and #102) and to a lesser extend Tommy (#155). Again there is a lot of variation in what he posts, so im not that confident in my read here.

IdiotKing

Slightly town leaning, 5.4

Although he hasnt posted great quanaties, what he has posted has been good (for example #180) but he does seam to be occasionally fishing for opinions (#111). However does seam to be lurking a lot, would like more at some point.

Absta 101

Null

DeltaBacon

Hideously Town, 5.6

Although he has not posted much at all. I have recorded 6 posts in total, some of his posts have been very town leaning. For example in his argument in #92 and the pointing out that why wasnt he included in the list of people. This striked me as a town move as why would scum complain about being below the radar. However he hasnt posted a lot so my read of him is quite likely to change over time.

Tommy

Slightly town leaning, 5.4

I think that tommy is one of the players that i am most sure in my read off. He has constantly been putting pressure on people to post and provide opinions but not so much as to just randomly attacking people without any clear reasons under the pretence of "pressure". I found this in #42 when he was questioning CD but not making him go on the defensive. However I worry slightly that he could be mafia and we are just being led on a merry dance

_Sherlock_

Certainly Looks Scummy,4.4
(Pink because red is the mods colour)
This is my most certain scum read. I mean before the replacement, i had the slot down as neutral but some of the stuff he has said.... Look at#181, you should always have reasons, no matter how vague they are and you should always try and answer questions (#179) In fact nearly all of his posts look like a scum searching for a quick lynch. I may be wrong but for now
VOTE: _Sherlock_

Sable Tip

Maybe Town?,5.3

Not much content to go over, but what she has posted seams good, so yeah i could call her town. It could go either way. Not much more to add, her timezone question was a null point, dont see how much it shows about her alignments.

TheTrollie

Probably Scum,4.4

#166 Rage, again defending CD. I would support a CD lynch in order to get information, if CD turns to be scum PR then lynch TT immediately, as it could be him trying to draw the flack away from his leader? I dont know, that and #196 just deserves to get him lynched.

Major FOS: TheTrollie

Radelle

Neutral-ish, 4.8

Not much here, just a couple of possibly buddies (e.g. AS after #141) and penis references (#135)
That and ambigous gender. Are you a she or a he. Its getting awkward.

CherryDog

Probably Scum,4.6

My major issue with CD is from #44, where he appears to be attempting to make up a plan when there wasn't one and attacking someone not to vote is just silly. That and there is not much else. I owuld say either newb town or scum.

Slandaar

Neutral leaning town, 4.7

A couple of good posts 9 (#45, #90) but other than that he very really adds much to the discussion, possibly scum fishing to see where the next lynch is going to happen? I dont know, possible buddy with Tommy (#114) but yeah not much.

TO SUMMARISE

Very SureSureReasonably SureUnsureVery unsure
Scum
_Sherlock_TheTrollieCherryDog
Neutral
SlandaarRadelleAbsta 101
Town
TommyIdiotKingDeltaBacon, Sable Tip
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (isolation #10) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:06 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

@DB: My rating system its self determines a crude measure of how scummy a players posts are. However because it is in accurate I look at the Sample Variance as well (for example yours is one of the highest at 1.3, suggesting that perhaps there could be some variation as I get more and more data), that is where i base my uncertainties on.

But I also had to look through the data and see. For example Radelle has a lot of posts and a small varience (0.3) but she has many neutral posts, and because she often does multi-posting i have to experiment with the data a little to get a reasonable compensation. Where as slandaar doesn't post as much but has less neutral posts, and my gut placed him as probably more town than the rest of them. And high numbers indicate townie posts and low numbers indicate scummy posts.

@ Mod
Could you remove my above post, sorry :(
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (isolation #11) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:47 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

@Cherry Yes that would be true but I found it very difficult to read parama as it although I found him scummy it could have just been the way he played so i decided in that case to give him the benefit of the doubt and wipe the slate clean in this case. In the case of JasonWazza I kept the values the same
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (isolation #12) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:29 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

In post 214, Radelle wrote:
@Jacob
: You have yet to answer the following:

In post 185, Radelle wrote:@Jacob: A few things.

1) When you make your notes, are they for yourself or others?
2) Could you link to the game where you used the spreadsheets and got lynched?

Do you have a nonedited version of your spreadsheet somewhere? You used to have comments on more recent things. You had addressed some points between Toxic and I further. You had stuff like, "Toxic refuted comments nothing much here", etc I got a 6 rating for something recent I said too. I like seeing my cell being green.

1. i tend to make them for myself, but here I tried to be slightly more readable as I guessed I would have to post them.
2. I will try and find it but I did a quick search and couldn't find it. note that I was using a slightly different method then.
Also that should be the original version I posted bit when I get home I shall gather all the versions and post them separately. however I don't think I actually edited it since I posted it.
UNVOTE:
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (isolation #13) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:33 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

EBWOP I am happy with Sherlocks reasons. therefore
VOTE: TheTrollie
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (isolation #14) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:33 am

Post by JacobSavage »

Basically Parama made my head hurt. I couldn't work out if his posts were scummy because he was scum or scummy because thats just how he rolls. So in this case his playstyle was affecting my read of his alignment. So by removing him from the equation I can stop my head hurting and make things clearer.

Thus i only had very few actual Absta 101 posts to go on and as such I will wait till a later date to give my read.

@Radellee
What is currently linked was exactly what was posted at 3.18 am, however I did update it later at 1.30pm later that day. I changed it back to the orginal version in order to preserve it and now have a copy of the slighly updated one
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (isolation #15) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:31 am

Post by JacobSavage »

In post 229, TheTrollie wrote:
@Jacob:

(1) I don't get ur spreadsheet thing very much but I will ISO you tonight and see if I can understand. I know you've been answering questions about it so idk if its just that I am not paying enough attention or if I still have unanswered questions
(2) your read on me does not make logical sense. You think I am likely scum because you think I'm defending CD because CD and I are buddies, yet you have
a stronger scum-read on me than of CD
. see how that doesn't make sense?

In post 237, TheTrollie wrote:
@Jacob: ISOd you. was focusing only on understanding your chart. If you are going to use this system to determine your reads I want to understand it fully. ill start with a few questions:
(
) do you rate the scummyness of each post by a player and then like average it or something? that is my best guess but I see no explicit explanation of your process.
(
) is there a formula or like are there certain behaviors that = point values (i.e. do you have some formula where backtracking = X scumpoints, scumslip = Y scumpoints)?
(
) is each post given a score, or are posts binary (scum/not scum)? Does each post count just as much as any other, or does your system allow you to give certain posts more weight?
(
) if each post does get a score, is that score just a rating of scummyness from 1-10 (like the final scores are) or do you rate those differently?
(
) how many times have u used this method?

In post 239, TheTrollie wrote:(
)@jacob: one more issue I have with understanding your reads (which you can address when explaining your method):

How does the scale work? You have a 10-point scale but you seem to be making very strong claims based on differences in tenths of a point. how large of a difference is there in a 4.6 read and a 4.7 read?

i am realizing that i actually just have no idea how to go about understanding your system. i really need a comprehensive explanation of your system otherwise i have no way of understanding your reads at all

First off I renumbered your questions just to make it easier for me that is all.
(2) First off it wasn't totally based off the fact that CD and you were buddies. It was also based off that and some of your other posts. (#196 I think)
(3) Yes, I assign a score of 1-10 for scumminess and then it works out an average and i can also track how that changes over time (although that's in another sheet)
(4) And no, unfortunatly, that would be clever, but instead it is purley based on what I think of that post, and if I want to make a specific comment about a certain post I stick it in the Comments coloum for future reference.
(5) Yes its just 1-10, which explains why the scores are so close. Because they're a very few posts that are at either end of the spectrum most of the scores are clustered around the 5 mark. So the tiny differences are very important.
(7) only once or twice
(8) My reads are not strictly based on peoples posts but the numbers are used as a guide for me to make my own judgement.

Does that help?

@absata
I am more than happy to explain my method because it helps people understand where I am comming from.
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (isolation #16) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:54 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

@TheTrollie. Fair enough, I would love to hear your opinion on how to improve it afterwards. (Just to clarify that is a genuine statement not passive aggression)

@kwill, hi welcome thanks for coming at such short notice. hugs all around.

@all did we ever get a consensus on whether to address radelle as a male or female.

UNVOTE:
Trollies recent additions I feel are slightly more town motivated and as such I think my previous read may of been off.
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (isolation #17) » Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:06 am

Post by JacobSavage »

I personally think we should keep CD around for a few more days just until we get a better case on him and have more infomation.
However my opionion on how to lynch is currently no one, but that will change soon I hope.
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (isolation #18) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:52 am

Post by JacobSavage »

I am afraid I am inclinded to side with you absta in this case,
That post seamed lazy and just taking various points that he has read and just posting them. Seeing as I am currently not voting,
VOTE: kwll
On the other hand well done
IdiotKing
, Your post was good and though many the townpoints to you, however would you mind saying who you would most like a lynch on today and any reasons why you choose them over someone else?
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (isolation #19) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:26 am

Post by JacobSavage »

As in I would like to be able to add something more to the discussion rather just hoping along with your case, but in this case i couldn't find anything more to add, hence why "afraid"
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (isolation #20) » Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:55 am

Post by JacobSavage »

@trollie. Its a combination of two things, 1 I found his play similar to the game when he was scum. 2 he just gets me all rubbing in all the wrong ways.
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (isolation #21) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:11 am

Post by JacobSavage »

In post 430, kwll wrote:this is getting scary guys...deadline is 2 days...

No really its not. 2 days is not scary at all. there's still time, you tend to get more poare closer to the end of the day. Also as it approaches people tend to hop off smaller wagons onto the larger ones because in most cases everyone wants to see a lynch.

Also I'm happy where I am now, tthat just post especially sounds like scum trying yo hard to be viewed as town. that and I tend to view people posting multiple posts on multiple occasions as more of a scum tell as to me it smacks of scum trying to look more active than they are. x
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (isolation #22) » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:41 am

Post by JacobSavage »

@Mod, can I ask whats happening with the deadline / whether it is staying where it is, as I may not be able to get on tomorrow. Sorry to bug you

First things first I trollie is maybe a lynch for another day, but as the kwell wagon doens't look like it is going anywhere and with the deadline only a day away, its to time to file that for another day, so:
UNVOTE:
Fuck. Of the two biggest wagons I currently hold both as town. I think that might be an issue...
So it comes down to who I think is going to provide the most information. Now that i don't know, I mean Trollie has made lots of posts on people , but Panama's early posts could be an interesting re-read with a flip...

GAHAHAHAH TOO MUCH TO CHOOSE FROM!!!
VOTE: Kwell RETREAT!
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (isolation #23) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:34 am

Post by JacobSavage »

of the two I think that absta is most likely scum, Trollie looks much like I do when I am about to get D1 lynched. so
UNVOTE:
VOTE: absta
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (isolation #24) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:02 am

Post by JacobSavage »

@absta
1. not a day one lynch but I replaced in there https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=13332
2. Okay my be was I was an SK that game but sssh https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=14128
3. Finally this one D1, VT (yes I know, I was a terrible player then) https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=13625

But yes any protective roles really should be on Trollie tonight now but other than that I think not wasting it until its needed is best although it would be a good test of his claim.
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (isolation #25) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:24 am

Post by JacobSavage »

can I ask trollie why the change from slaander must be looked at?
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (isolation #26) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:16 am

Post by JacobSavage »

not for the first half of the first night, I kind of forgot to check but other than that...
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (isolation #27) » Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:14 am

Post by JacobSavage »

What/where you applying to? [/offtopic]
Anyway in my humble opinion Trollie should be considered a invalid lynch target for the rest of the day, I mean there is little point arguing over whether Trollie is an SK/Vig/2nd Scum team when we could be focusing on finding the other scum, we can control his kills in order to make sure its not too harmful to town.

Also I would say yes to mass claim but thats just me
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (isolation #28) » Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:58 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

Also V/LA Sunday and Monday by the way. thanks
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (isolation #29) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:00 am

Post by JacobSavage »

In post 696, Slandaar wrote:
In post 686, kwll wrote:
Sland, what case are you trying to make?

My case is basically; When I read some of your posts I feel like I am at the theater.

I'm going to go ahead and call Slandar town. No scum would even risk being that audacious (although I'd admit you raise a good point)
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (isolation #30) » Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:57 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

Opps sorry mod :( Prodded :)
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (isolation #31) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:26 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

@kwell , Im pretty sure I did respond. just in case i didnt

I am a neighbour with IdiotKing

Also looking at the recent interactions between Thor, Kinetic and Toxic I think that given the interactions between them it is highly likely that at least one of the threesome is scum. Probably Thor, mainly because I dont like players who are over assertive. it focuses the game on them and everything else becomes less of an issue. Currently I dont have enough to place a vote down but will probably look futher on thursfday.
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (isolation #32) » Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:38 am

Post by JacobSavage »

Not nesciarly scummy but it means that I am more suspicous of them . its just a personal thing.

also this is my 7th I believe I took a few years out inbetween.
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #839 (isolation #33) » Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:04 am

Post by JacobSavage »

@slandaar it still does. hasnt been updated in a while

@Thor I should have said suspicous, I mean that ill pay much closer attention to you
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (isolation #34) » Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:40 am

Post by JacobSavage »

Pretty much. Except that its more I'll take what you say slightly less seriously.
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #885 (isolation #35) » Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:43 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

@Slandaar it is in exactly the same condition as before, there have been no changes, I realised it wasn't the most efficent way, instead I have just been Scrawling notes down on paper.
Also maybe _Sherlock_ is JasonWazza..... [conspiracy face]

@Idoit... but both of them have more posts than I do though....

@Thor, most likely to be scum is still kwell, his posts i don't like, will probably make a more detailed case after thursday. Slaander definatly seams slippery and you concern me.
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (isolation #36) » Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:28 am

Post by JacobSavage »

@Mod
Forgot to mention I'm LA til Wednesday sorry.
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #939 (isolation #37) » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:42 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

In post 938, nhammen wrote:
In post 932, Idiotking wrote:
Mod: Is there like, any way I could bribe you to extend the deadline?

Maybe. But for a large potion of this game day, there was extremely low activity. I see no reason to extend a deadline if the majority of players wont even make use of it, and it will just cause the game to drag on.

What about if we all asked very nicely and we all promised to step up our activity :D
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1006 (isolation #38) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:43 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

Hello all, Im back in the game.
First thoughts; 1, it is so odd that both Kinetic and Thor have been at L-1 for quite some time. Personally I think that Thor is the more likley of the two to be scum.
Firstly he has refused to claim. I know this has been mentioned over and over agian (at the time I was half considering claiming intent to hammer just because).
Secondly most of what he has been doing is attacking and trying to redirect the lynch onto others, which I find scummy.

@Knowa or who ever asked. There isnt much discussion in the QT. One thing that does make me think that IK is town is that when i Didn't respond for a while he was like Damn it, are you scum disccusing whether or not to Nightkill him. To me very townie response
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1015 (isolation #39) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:54 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

The town response would be to try and defend himself from the accusations and/or explain the intentions behind what is percieved to be scummy.

Also by the end I was starting to warm to the idea of Radelle town. Also its a lot easier just to respond to people that it is to build a case against some one, so I believe Kinetic to be honest.

VOTE: Thor665
Will you just claim please...
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1019 (isolation #40) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:05 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

I have been following it, I don't have a case as such, most of what i say are bits of pieces that are sort of stuck in my head.
That was my gut reaction bascially, one of Thor/Kinetic is scum, to me Thor seams more likely, Trollie shoo the other one if he flips town
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1025 (isolation #41) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:13 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

You could argue that. I kind of just want a claim from him before the night phase.
My view is that thor is more scummy and has stronger links.
Also do you have anyway of knowing his alignment i.e. are you neighbours / masons?w
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1028 (isolation #42) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:16 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

I know this is going to sound stupid but what is comfimation bias?
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1035 (isolation #43) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:25 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

WE ARE NOT LYNCHING ANYONE UNTIL THOR HAS CLAIMED
Its just silly, Trollie will probably shoot the other tonight so...
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1047 (isolation #44) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:42 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

I shouldnt have to ask really. when your on L-1 you claim, that is standard I can understand if it was a quickwagon D1 or something but when half the town wants you to claim. You claim.
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1080 (isolation #45) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:33 am

Post by JacobSavage »

@Idoit
. Do your neighbour a favour and claim intent to hammer on thor please... If you get a claim out of him i might be convinced to come and join you on Kinetic
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1083 (isolation #46) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:01 am

Post by JacobSavage »

I agree, he's been obvscum all game
UNVOTE:
VOTE: JacobSavagr
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1102 (isolation #47) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:40 am

Post by JacobSavage »

Slightly more that I would like unfourtuantly :(
The number of times I've witnessed massive arguments between two players where I was sure one of them was scum and they both flipped town is ridiculous.
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1108 (isolation #48) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:13 am

Post by JacobSavage »

I have my reasons: 1. the way Toxic and Thor were acting makes it seams like they had some way of knowing each others alignment, and I just want to check that there wasn't other reasons behind it.the I mean Thor should claim anyway (Just a point I have always seen claiming on L-1 in every game I have been it, and none of those have been newbies).

Also to me the mass claim seemed a good idea, sorry if you disagree with it
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1126 (isolation #49) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:33 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

VOTE: ThorSorry hold on.
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1127 (isolation #50) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:40 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

Yep now thats an intent to hammer
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1130 (isolation #51) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:50 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

Sorry Trollie :(
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1139 (isolation #52) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:05 am

Post by JacobSavage »

Can I ask would it bee a good idea to get everyone to post their reads, just so we have something to work off?
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (isolation #53) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:13 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

UNVOTE:

It seams silly to even think about lynching a protective role claim at this stage. I believe a quick wagon is the way to go..

VOTE: Slandaar
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1163 (isolation #54) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:14 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

And i always thought it was, especially for cops and what not
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1165 (isolation #55) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:30 am

Post by JacobSavage »

Yes he may be lying but is now really the time to even think about lynching a possible protective role, whatever happens it means that Trollie will definatly get one more shot.
If Trollie dies tonight we lynch Thor, If Thor dies tonight then Trollie will probably die that night
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1171 (isolation #56) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:33 am

Post by JacobSavage »

I'd be more happy to lynch Slandaar without a claim that either lynch a claimed Bodyguard or a person who I have a town read on (Kinetic)
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1178 (isolation #57) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:23 am

Post by JacobSavage »

In post 1172, Thor665 wrote:Why do you see Kinetic as town?

Its a more of a general feeling than anything else. Theres a couple of things I think, but really i dont have that much time right this second.
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1182 (isolation #58) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:33 am

Post by JacobSavage »

@Thor i think what trollie is saying is that by not protecting him your effectivly protecting yourself
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1189 (isolation #59) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:54 am

Post by JacobSavage »

I will probably update it overnight and post it in the QT
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1195 (isolation #60) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:27 am

Post by JacobSavage »

Yep, everyones made some sort of comment, still waiting on the feedback on Slandaars claim
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1217 (isolation #61) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:49 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

With the deadline 3 hours away, A mass claim is all but impossible (although there is only 4 left to claim...) Anyway, I think that its going to have to be one of Thor / Kinetic and I don't want to lynch Thor so
VOTE: (mv^2)/2

Also Thor if you don't protect Trollie tonight, so help me God.
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1221 (isolation #62) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:01 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

The change comes about because of the claim, I cant imagine that 1. he'll survive to the morning. 2. if he does and you don't then we lynch him. 3. you both survive and yay everyone's happy

its for kinetic
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1222 (isolation #63) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:02 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

Well that was the hammer Me thinks
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1224 (isolation #64) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:10 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

I believe so. so kwell what do you think of the day?
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1227 (isolation #65) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:18 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

trollie what decided who ypu shot last nigh / who you did shoot
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1235 (isolation #66) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:45 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

Well that's probably the best outcome of the night.
Lets take a look at things as they are, we have eight players, Trollie I want you to claim your target last night, did you not kill or did you target Slaandar?
I think we should discuss a mass claim at some point today. That is all for now

Also one thing I must say about you, mod, is that your always prompt. I like that.
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1238 (isolation #67) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:49 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

I am not counter claiming you (obviously)
I would assume Idiot won't either.
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1242 (isolation #68) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:02 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

kwll do you care to state a counterclaim or not?
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1243 (isolation #69) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:03 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

@Sherlock, how would you propose going about it? Popcorn style?
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1247 (isolation #70) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:12 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

Yep post #537
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1252 (isolation #71) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:25 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

To be fair at this stage I don't think its that much of an issue wheter Trollie is a Serial Killer, if we lynch him we will probably lose anyway.
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1270 (isolation #72) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:07 am

Post by JacobSavage »

This is all lovely and what not, but shouldn't we wait for Trollie to report in first? Tell us what he knows....
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1282 (isolation #73) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:08 am

Post by JacobSavage »

Actually that's are fair point. What made you choose to investigate slandaar? Did you not read the links the Mod has in his signature. In particular this one?
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1301 (isolation #74) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:01 am

Post by JacobSavage »

My view on bullet-proofness is that its a passive ability not an active one.
As in like a vanilla he just sits through the night twiddling his thumbs, and only if he gets hit does anyone see any different
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1305 (isolation #75) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:51 am

Post by JacobSavage »

Okay we have 8 players. Trollie is cleared until three scum are gone (baring some weird mafia with extra kill and slandaar being his willing buddy that first role goes against the normality rules so we'll scrap that.

ONE OF SHERLOCK / SLANDAAR MUST BE SCUM
That leaves two out of 5 of us. Tommy had suspicions on kwll and Kinetic early on. So
FOS: Kwll

Scum are rarly bullet proof which leads me to believe that he is either NK immune (something normally associated with the Godfather) Sherlock guilty disproves this.

Our of the four of us left, toxic is them most likely scum. notice how much of yesterday was spent stirring the argument.

If we go down the Lynch one vig the other I'd prefere a slandaar lynch 1. Miller 2. Possible NK immune
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1365 (isolation #76) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:32 am

Post by JacobSavage »

Can I just remind everyone that looking at the opening post's by the Mod you'll see this game is modular. i.e. speculation about possible set up seams unlikely given the roles are determined by random.

But I think
Town

Cop
BG
Vig
Neighbours

Scum

1 Shot BP
Godfather (?)

Is just as likely.

@Whoever Asked it
I have no special powers other than having someone to chat to at night.
Also do Neighbours really count as a PR, I mean masons yes defiantly. They're confirmable and
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1366 (isolation #77) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:33 am

Post by JacobSavage »

But Neighbours, all they do is provide some sort of company during the night.
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1372 (isolation #78) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:22 am

Post by JacobSavage »

Ahhhh okay, sorry. I miss-understood.
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1375 (isolation #79) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:38 am

Post by JacobSavage »

Even if you are cop and your results are correct. There is always a chance of roles that would make your investigations usless. For example a Godfather would make your result on Konowa usless.
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1380 (isolation #80) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:44 am

Post by JacobSavage »

If he flips scum then your not off the hook yet though.
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1383 (isolation #81) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:06 am

Post by JacobSavage »

Fair enough if slandaar flips miller (do millers get told their millers?) then what?
Its unlikely but what would Trollie do then?
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1418 (isolation #82) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:09 am

Post by JacobSavage »

In post 1408, kwll wrote:I am going to laugh if IK and Jacob are a scum team team that has duped town. If one of them died....we would one of two things...The Whole scum team....
slandaar and them 2 if one of them flipped scum
...or if one flipped neighbor we have a CONFIRMED townie...which would aid us greatly in Lylo.

Just another angle to look at it from.

Notice how he just skips the point completely about _Sherlock_ and instead just assumes that Slandaar is guilty. Great, I wasn't up to lynching Slandaar yet but if Sherlock flips scum we have the second right here
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1420 (isolation #83) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:16 am

Post by JacobSavage »

Okay that effectively confirms that the scum have a method for stopping kills. I'm going to assume role-blocker.
Secondly we can't either assume that Thor was good to his word and saved Trollie (but role-blocking and killing, seems a little excessive, wouldn't their kill stop Trollie's kill)

For this play to make sense scum must of been planning to push the idea of him being SK, which would kind of clear Idiot to me, in our QT he made no mention of pushing Trollie as SK so it wouldn't make sense from a scum perspective. Instead we should look at the people who have been pushing the SK idea the most)
Or Thor wen't crazy and decided to protect someone else (Sherlock possibly?) would mean that they wouldn't have a RB.
Maybe they just shot Thor ....
Don't know may make a tree diagram at some point
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1422 (isolation #84) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:21 am

Post by JacobSavage »

Actually it could just be:
Thor on Sherlock
Trollie shooting Sherlock
Scum shooting Thor
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1436 (isolation #85) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:12 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

If it emerges that Sherlock is telling the truth,

You just shot the Sheriff...
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1439 (isolation #86) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:26 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

Because he wanted to slow the game down.

Also my opion on Sherlock being confirmed town is if Slandaar flips miller. anything else is open to Wifom and scum information.
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1447 (isolation #87) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:47 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

I think its a case of that it might be the best play now but is it the best play in the future sort of thing.
Also Sherlock mods signature post - I'm terrible in LYLO.
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1464 (isolation #88) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:32 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

Okay he's my plan. Everyone invite then go, don't post here for 36 hours.
Calm down, stop being emotional. When you have done that go through and analyse every possibly cause of action.
Think things through re-read the thread look into players meta (I have one alt "Fe" it has a completed scum game look at it if you like)
There's no point in getting all worked up, this is the time for reasoned judgements not getting ourselves wrapped up with fear and worry that we can't act effectively.
X
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1465 (isolation #89) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:32 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

EWODP: Unvote
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1506 (isolation #90) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:21 am

Post by JacobSavage »

How crazy would a Sherlock, Slandaar and Konowa scum team be?
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1511 (isolation #91) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:08 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

Umm guys would you mind like unvoting. ...

Actually shoot whoever hammers that should stop them....
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1517 (isolation #92) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:52 am

Post by JacobSavage »

That was clever
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1521 (isolation #93) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:49 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

Okay you make a pretty convincing argument. If he is scum who would you say are his likely partners. Kwll what about you. ..
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1529 (isolation #94) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:03 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

Okay no matter what Trollie isn't Mafia, that's a given.

Lets think about this, we don't know much
If Slandaar's town Sherlocks scum and vice versa
If I'm scum, Idiot's town and vice versa

Those two are pretty much guaranteed.
If Konowas a goon, Sherlocks scum
If Sherlocks cop then konowas a possible clear
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1531 (isolation #95) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:04 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

Okay no matter what Trollie isn't Mafia, that's a given.

Lets think about this, we don't know much
If Slandaar's town Sherlocks scum and vice versa
If I'm scum, Idiot's town and vice versa

Those two are pretty much guaranteed.
If Konowas a goon, Sherlocks scum
If Sherlocks cop then konowas a possible clear
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1532 (isolation #96) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:05 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

Well that was clever...
And I don't know possibly Sherlock but then we could be hammering a nail into our coffin
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1533 (isolation #97) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:06 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

The one thing I just can't get rid off is that it seams so convenient.
If Slandaar is bulletproof that really messes with Scums chances of winning, it will upset the this being mylo
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1535 (isolation #98) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:08 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

It takes 2 NKs to get rid of him
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1537 (isolation #99) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:15 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

In post 1536, kwll wrote:or
we
could just lynch him

Lets see assuming nobody hits him tonight they won't be able to lynch him tommorrow (3 v 3)...

But after that they win
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1543 (isolation #100) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:40 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

Pretty much, Kell are you going to explain that we statement?
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1549 (isolation #101) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:56 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

I'm lost about this current conversation.

I want to say scum disappearing when they know their screwed but on the other hand...
Where is Slandaar?
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1552 (isolation #102) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:01 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

Here's a fun fact there are only three players that haven't been prodded: Trollie, Konowa and amazingly Slandaar....
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1555 (isolation #103) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:03 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

move: e4
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1556 (isolation #104) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:08 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

Second fun fact, it would be possible to get through this game with only 17 posts without being prodded...
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1560 (isolation #105) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:29 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

knight c3

Basically now were waiting for
Godot
Sherlock. Its an interesting point about Slandaar is that it's almost like he's deliberately trying to keep a low profile, I mean the fact that he's still barley posting despite the fact that he's been fingered as scum seems like a very town like reaction. Scum would be desperately trying to cover their backs in order to stop them being lynched (Cough Sherlock cough) bit instead his attitude points to more of a townie mentality
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1577 (isolation #106) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:57 am

Post by JacobSavage »

I think the issue with follow the cop is that until scum find the Doc they can't kill the cop . With a vig, cop and bg the cop can get a maximum of one result before he dies (assuming sensible scum that is).

As it is even without any scum powers I'd say it's balanced.
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1580 (isolation #107) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:06 am

Post by JacobSavage »

Okay and what about tommorrow who then?
If he flips scum who are his buddies
if he's town who are his buddies. ...
(also is that L-1?)
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1582 (isolation #108) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:08 am

Post by JacobSavage »

In post 1536, kwll wrote:or
we could just lynch
him

Does no one else find this a little dodgy? or is this just me?
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1583 (isolation #109) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:09 am

Post by JacobSavage »

I'm not really arguing anything.
I just want to get an opinion on what everyone else thinks.
Chances are I'm going to be alive tommorrow and I'm terrible at reads
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1586 (isolation #110) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:14 am

Post by JacobSavage »

In post 1579, kwll wrote:
vote sland /

Ahhh right okay fair enough. I was like wait what but that makes sense
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1587 (isolation #111) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:14 am

Post by JacobSavage »

I think we still should. but we shouldn't end the day too soon
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1604 (isolation #112) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:04 am

Post by JacobSavage »

It terms of night kill actions I'm guessing that scum thought that he wasn't going to protect Trollie so took a pot shoy
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1619 (isolation #113) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:22 am

Post by JacobSavage »

pawn d6 :P
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1622 (isolation #114) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:43 am

Post by JacobSavage »

Wait damn it missed a row..

move: Ne2

Just for referance

"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1627 (isolation #115) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:12 am

Post by JacobSavage »

To be honest, the fact that kwll is more than happy to engage in a game of chess to me seams townish, scum don't want to make a wrong move. You on the other hand seem to be just trying to make an easy win. Given that I know that I am town, and think that kwll and Idiot are town it leaves two out of {Slandaar/Konowa/Sherlock} and You (I'll re evaluate if Sherlock flips cop obviously)

Code: Select all

[chess][/chess] 

(Pawn d3)
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1646 (isolation #116) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:24 am

Post by JacobSavage »

The only thing that hadn't be mentioned is that wanted either kwll or slandaar dead N2 (last nigh)
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1655 (isolation #117) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:36 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

I should have pointed out that was what idiot thoughts were...
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1657 (isolation #118) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:43 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

No.
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1665 (isolation #119) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:42 am

Post by JacobSavage »

Okay we have one scum left, this means we have 1 mislynch.

Therefore Konowa is either a godfather or town.
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1667 (isolation #120) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:06 am

Post by JacobSavage »

Hey Sherlock I thought you were supposed to be looking into someone suspicious not the person everyone thinks is town...
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1668 (isolation #121) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:07 am

Post by JacobSavage »

Or you die and it's a 3 way LYLO...
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1672 (isolation #122) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:17 am

Post by JacobSavage »

Hmmm I guess. ...

Couldn't Konowa be a godfather still?
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1675 (isolation #123) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:28 am

Post by JacobSavage »

Wait what?
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1677 (isolation #124) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:35 am

Post by JacobSavage »

@Mod: How many abilities can one person have?

And hhmmm.... If you mean that Konowa might be a gf that's not that great if your referring to paranoia then there's already quite a enough.
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1679 (isolation #125) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:03 am

Post by JacobSavage »

Ahhh okay thank you Mod :) How would you deal with passive abilities? For example would a bulletproof miller be possible?
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1681 (isolation #126) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:09 am

Post by JacobSavage »

And who would that be. to be Its

kwll > Sherlock > Konowa > Idiot in terms of scummyness
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1682 (isolation #127) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:09 am

Post by JacobSavage »

that be should be a me
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1684 (isolation #128) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:41 am

Post by JacobSavage »

So assuming your last statement is correct, then that leaves Kwll and Konowa (You're probably town, scum wouldnt put that much effort in and also wouldn't want to be seen changing their reads this late. Coupled with that bussing Slandar in LYLO would be a terrible move.)
Kwll is the more obvious target. He got very upset when I suggested I wanted him dead.Something that strikes of scum motivations.

Also he beat me in our chess game so he's obviously scum :P

VOTE: Kwll

Just out of interest for anyone:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p4493258
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1686 (isolation #129) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:06 am

Post by JacobSavage »

Ahhh fair enough. That makes sense
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1710 (isolation #130) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:02 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

Yeah I must admit that I thought you were town up until it was me against you.I mean I thought Sherlock was scum over you at one point. The scum team did really well. the fact that it wasn't until D3 that any scum died kind its showed it.
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1713 (isolation #131) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:14 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

I know although I did work out that he posted more than he had to. you needed about 18 posts to avoid the prod.
And you should, your scum game is great. I mean some of the things you said were just so towny it was ridiculous. Its just unlucky that Sherlock got his guilty when he did.
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1714 (isolation #132) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:14 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

Actually Kwll did you have any powers?
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1726 (isolation #133) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:38 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

I hope to see you in the future kwll, maybe next time we can be on the same side :D
To be honest there is no one here i would never play again with. I want to also say congratulations to Nhammen for running this. It was really smoothly operated and its definatly a good set up?
Can I ask how do your modular roles work?
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1728 (isolation #134) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:04 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

That was quite funny, luckily nothing he said we hadn't worked out beforehand as that's alright. Was that why you went for Trollie?
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1730 (isolation #135) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:08 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

Horrah if Idiot or the Mod doesn't mind I'll post the Neighbourhood QT
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1732 (isolation #136) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:13 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1748 (isolation #137) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:58 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

I kind of missed you Thor, it wasn't the same without your witty insults...
And I find how funny it was that N1 is was a possible kill for scum and by the end of the game Kwll wanted me alive for the miss lynch...
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1750 (isolation #138) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:51 am

Post by JacobSavage »

It does. It was sad
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1756 (isolation #139) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:04 am

Post by JacobSavage »

At one point me and King (idiot sounds mean) thought you were scum....
To be honest town won through luck and Kings hammers :)
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1760 (isolation #140) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:35 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

I couldn't agree more, I was expecting Idiot to turn around at one point and be like lol I was scum all along and we just won. We had a lucky break basically.
"
"

I have a GTKAS!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”