leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (isolation #2) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:30 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 11, kanyeknowsbest wrote:are you scum lavi?
i'm sorry...yes....
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #51 (isolation #3) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:32 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 12, Matias wrote:
In post 9, leviathan93 wrote:yeah, i don't like the random 3 person same voting thing in the beginning. =P

VOTE: Matirias it is!
Why?
why don't I like the first 3 people voting the same person? or why did I choose Matias?

I chose Matias out of random of the 3 people that are on the same person wagon. theres a great possibility one of those 3 are scum.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (isolation #4) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:59 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 54, Belisarius wrote:VOTE: No Lynch because fuck RVS.
no lynch is like the worst idea ever. i'd prefer a possibility of killing scum. so lets try hard to find them. but even if someone dies who isn't scum as long as its not a PR It helps town up the odds.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (isolation #5) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:00 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 52, Matias wrote:He asked why you don't like RVS votes without a reason.
i never said anything about RVS without a reason.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (isolation #6) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:13 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 62, Matias wrote:
In post 9, leviathan93 wrote:yeah, i don't like the random 3 person same voting thing in the beginning. =P

VOTE: Matirias it is!
Then this is just an RVS vote? If not, why don't you like it then?
Because I think having a person geting a lot of votes at all is something that should be taken note of. 3 votes at the beginning of the game? something is up.

I reckon at least one of you is scum. so I picked one. it may have been at random, but no solid evidence has been found out yet so at this point, it doesn't matter.

yes, it pretty much is an RVS vote.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (isolation #7) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:47 am

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 114, Belisarius wrote:
In post 111, Natirasha wrote:Dont worry, Beli, you've only seen the beginning of Waynegg's insane troll logic.
I've played with waynegg before, and I don't think it's pointless to respond to him.
In post 113, Kalimar wrote:Belisarius voting to no-lynch in the RVS is a good way to avoid responsibility for his vote, which I've seen scum do in a recent game I played. In addition, I don't like that he votes waynegg for poor reasoning - it seems like on the surface scumhunting and not legitimate.

Vote: Belisarius
^Town
i'm not saying you're scum necessarily. but scum would totally know to call out the person who outed them as scum for these reasonings as a guaranteed town because they know they are actually.

Kalimar made a very pro town post. I think we can agree on that and theres some truth to what he says. It does seem like surface scum hunting. but that could also be the fact that no one is technically sure sure yet. =P
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (isolation #8) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:52 am

Post by leviathan93 »

Also Sakura is town, I believe his sincerity and genuineness. i doubt its fake.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (isolation #9) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:16 am

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 154, waynegg wrote:
In post 80, talah wrote:So Matias.. how do you like the chances of scumMastin having voted a scumbuddy in his first 'serious vote' of the game?

@mastin - do you think deasvail's vote on dolittle had a lot of meat on it? I wouldn't have bothered voting dv until she offered a reason for it. But I'm open to suggestion.
So, how do you like the chances scum is playing divide and conquer here?
In post 109, talah wrote:
In post 101, DeasVail wrote:Why I think DrDolittle is scum:

strongly suggests that he has a scumread on Sakura/is pretty invested in the wagon, and that his vote in was serious. What I'm wondering though is why he didn't share his reasoning for Sakura being scum. If town are making a serious vote during what is still semi-RVS, they want to show everyone how smart they are and share their reasoning! Despite the resistance to Sakura-scum, he doesn't get very involved in trying to read her or gathering support (Matias and kanye's play around Sakura appears a lot more genuine by comparison). While I do have doubts, I don't think his play is particularly unlikely to come from scum so far either so I'm pretty happy with my vote here.
Wow. So. Right.
Are you saying you somehow reverse-telegraphed your scumread on dolittle, which you first mentioned when his only post was a naked vote?
Didn't I do exactly the same thing as him, in naked voting and then reaffirming that he was a choice vote?

What do you think of mastin?
It's cute when scum try so hard to look like town <3

VOTE: Talah

I think there's a whole lot of town pointing fingers at other town thus far, which would explain how slowly this game is moving. Talah is the only player posting regularly who seems to have a scum agenda. There's been no cross voting. This game is definitely starting oddly compared to any game I've played. It looks like the rest of team scum may be lurking. While it's easy enough to say, scum rarely actually does that so it wouldn't be a bad strategy.

As far as inactives go, neither Yraelz nor Mac have posted even once. I'd be willing to vote either of them at this point, but I'm not holding my breath to get much of a response from them, so Talah it is!

i don't like this vote, but its probably that I have to get used to Waynegg pretty much accusing everyone. DUH its probably town pointing fingers at town. =/ i don't see the scum agenda, but yes he does post regularly which is nice. I usually consider people who post regularly to be more town like than scummy because it gives more chance to slip up. =)

a player may be great and all, but still. more posts mean more chances of messing up. they need to be consistent and not everyone can do that. you'd think that scum would try lurking if they can.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (isolation #10) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:40 am

Post by leviathan93 »

also. is there a possibility of a mafia tracker?
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (isolation #11) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:53 am

Post by leviathan93 »

How so Nacho? what game can I look at to see that?
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (isolation #12) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:41 am

Post by leviathan93 »

maybe. still not technically seeing mafia sakura at the moment though. there needs to be more from her before I can decide that. She had a lot more posts in the other game than she currently does now.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (isolation #13) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:54 am

Post by leviathan93 »

Nati, I see no way in hell how you can be scum with the way you are acting, but at the same time I have never played with you so I don't know what you are capable of. currently reading you as TOO OUTRAGEOUS TO BE SCUM.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (isolation #14) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:53 am

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 204, Natirasha wrote:
In post 193, leviathan93 wrote:also. is there a possibility of a mafia tracker?
What prompted this question, leviathan?
didn't someone say they were a tracker? i was wondering if there was such thing as a mafia tracker that that wouldn't necessarily guarantee them as town just for being tracker.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (isolation #15) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:56 am

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 168, talah wrote:Hey. Waynegg. Sweet.

Caught your post and have just flicked forward to post this. So now I have a question which occurred to me at the time.

Did you out your ENTIRE scumteam in that one post earlier?

You haven't even given a reason for any of them being town! Just "hey they're town townbloc yo"

And, how in the LORD'S HOLY FUCKING NAME can *I* be playing divide an conquer either as scum or town? Scum don't divide and conquer MASTIN and DEASVAIL, mastin of whom was
voting
deasvail? Probably based on picking up my own tell on des? Because otherwise he hasn't explained it? His gutread?

Town are awesome dividing and conquering scum - YEY. And picking up on stupid troll tells YEY.

VOTE: waynegg

yeah. this prompted it.

My suit has 1-shot tracker, trump that BEATCH.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (isolation #16) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:57 am

Post by leviathan93 »

^^^^that prompted it.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (isolation #17) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:14 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

I want to say that Agar's entrance kind of bugs me, but from playing with him I kind of understand that it may be his meta a bit. Either the anger is completely fake and he's scum using it to push a wagon or its truely genuine and its insanely town. I'm leaning town though. It seems too far out there to be fake.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (isolation #18) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:59 am

Post by leviathan93 »

would like to know reasons for a majiffy vote other than the fact that he hasn't posted, but I agree with people that he should actually join the game because his 3 posts are lame and say nothing of the game themselves.

votes probably will get him to step it up. as of this point even if we do lynch him its not like he helped any. UNVOTE:

VOTE: majiffy
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (isolation #19) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:55 am

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 259, DrDolittle wrote:^Thats 8 stupid votes already btw
they ain't stupid. its making something happen.

are you saying his laziness makes him town?
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (isolation #20) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:57 am

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 88, DrDolittle wrote:these reasons are all like pretty crap. but like yolo
also with a post like this. =P nice going hypocrite!
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (isolation #21) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:52 am

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 270, Majiffy wrote:
In post 264, leviathan93 wrote:
In post 259, DrDolittle wrote:^Thats 8 stupid votes already btw
they ain't stupid. its making something happen.
Pray tell what you think voting me is
going to make
making happen.
In post 264, leviathan93 wrote: are you saying his laziness makes him town?
Are you saying my business makes me
not
town? It's not laziness; check my posts on-site. They have decreased dramatically. I'm working 50 hours a week during off-hours, which means my spare time is usually spent sleeping.

Lets put it this way; to the 9 or whatever people voting me: What have I done that is
scummy?
If you're voting me, at 11 pages in, for "content-less posts" (all whopping three of them!) then I challenge instead your ability to scumhunt. 11 pages, of which presumably have plenty of content - since you're voting someone for a
lack
of content - and I'm your biggest scum read?

Ya'll are good at this game. :roll:

1) its making you post, even if its not the cause and you were going to post anyway, at least you are which works for me.
2) it doesn't stop you from being scum even if its a shitty reason.
3) why would I check ALL your posts? just because you decrease in every game doesn't necessarily mean much. =P oh you are busy? good for you, so am I. I was unaware, so all I see is not posting. =P i still try to stay updated and post as much as I can. Claim V/LA or whatnot. first i am aware you were busy.
4) i know why i'm voting you, or was voting you UNVOTE: I'm kind of satisfied now as long as more posts comes out of you. =)
5) lack of content IS and most DEFINITELY can be a scum read or interpreted as one. =P
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (isolation #22) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:22 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

@majiffy

ahh an arguer we got here. =)

saying its bad play is a matter of opinion not fact. you don't like that reason? ok then. =P but theres a perfectly reasonable explanation behind it. you could tunnel someone and find shittier reasons then that for someone being scum. =P

but I bet arguments could be made for every player in this game as to why they would be considered town or why they would be considered scum. the point of the game is to find which ones are the best. Its still earlier on in the game. Day 1 is the hardest in my view because there are no solid facts yet (aka a night kill/night things happening). In my opinion pretty much anyone can die day 1 and I wouldn't really care.

I'd prefer it be scum because i'm on town's side, and only I know and scum know that for certain. but as everyone knows every kill gives possible information to town to win the game which is my win personal win condition. =)
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (isolation #23) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:05 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 287, Empking wrote:I doubt Majiffy is scum. I'm not scum, and if talah and Nat are going to baselessly wagon someone can they put pressure on Beli or Sak, please.
empking, I don't think you're scum, but what's the point of a post like this? =/ mainly the first part of the second sentence. who's gonna believe that? what does you not being scum have to do with Majiffy not being scum? referencing both your alignments together seems scummy to me because only scum know other people's alignments.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (isolation #24) » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:09 am

Post by leviathan93 »

@majiffy, like your entrance was any better. =P it took you 4 posts until you actually posted something worthwhile. =P

I don't like the tone of any of your posts but you don't see me posting you as scum. =P

pretty much your whole play this game has been bad. you've played WAY better games.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (isolation #25) » Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:57 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 323, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 317, leviathan93 wrote:@majiffy, like your entrance was any better. =P it took you 4 posts until you actually posted something worthwhile. =P

I don't like the tone of any of your posts but you don't see me posting you as scum. =P

pretty much your whole play this game has been bad. you've played WAY better games.
Levi, do you have any links to your scum games please?
I don't do links, I already told y'all the scum games that i've had and the ones that i've won. =P
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (isolation #26) » Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:04 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 329, Majiffy wrote:
In post 314, NachoKoopa wrote:No, I said that because that's not how you specifically sort me.
True, but it works well for Mollie and Ffery.

Do we share any scum reads?
(Read as: do you scum read any of my bolded scum reads?)
In post 317, leviathan93 wrote:@majiffy, like your entrance was any better. =P it took you 4 posts until you actually posted something worthwhile. =P

At least I'm not playing the game like a nervous twit.

You don't know how to read tone properly.

What has been bad about my games? What games have I performed better in? And for both questions, please elaborate on why.
In post 320, Natirasha wrote:VOTE: Sakura hana

This is now a spiritual vote for NachoKoopa.
I think I like this better but I'm not sure yet.
lol. at least i'm not a nervous twit myself. =P

and have I ever stated that i knew how to properly read tone or what not? =P no. I haven't. I've never claimed anything that I haven't been able to do.

and not your other games as bad this one. you have not been helpful at all. I"VE been more helpful then you and I've barely done much. and pretty much every other game i've played with you. I can't name them now, but if you REALLY wanted me to i can post what they are. =P I don't know why specifically, but this game you have just really sucked ass and not been helpful at all. The other games you have been. =P
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (isolation #27) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:14 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

I could most definitely do with a Belisariaus Claim now that I think about it. [/vote]Belisariaus[/vote]
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (isolation #28) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:15 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

VOTE: belisarius
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (isolation #29) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:36 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

@Agar

false, there are reasons. =P

1) a bad opening with a vote to no lynch. everyone knows those should never happen. so why even bother attempting?
2) He has 13 posts. Most people have more. I may tend to lean toward lurkers/minimal posters as scum, I feel the majority of others have done more individual scumhunting then Beli has. even though I can't really put myself in that list so its kind of hypocritical of me to say. =P
3) most of his posts are saying things, but giving no reasons. posts 114 and 222 specifically
4) some of his posts don't even say anything useful. posts 110, 114, 222, 227, 360, 381
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (isolation #30) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:09 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 437, AGar wrote:
In post 435, pieguyn wrote:
AGar wrote:Post 294 - My next post in the game.
A reply to a question in 270
and a fucking unvote.
yeah that was the exact post I was suspicious of. if you supposedly weren't suspecting him anymore at that point then why did you say it's suspicious how he apparently wasn't making the most of his opportunities to post?
I WAS ANSWERING A QUESTION ASKED IN 270.

ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER. CAN YOU READ IT?

Majiffy asked WHY PEOPLE WERE VOTING HIM IN POST 270. I RESPONDED TO THAT. I EVEN FUCKING QUOTED IT.

As for the DV shit, you've already dug into your confirmation bias of god only knows what so I'm not wasting my time. If you really think that my logic was "he's scum -> find a reason -> he's scum," there's literally no point in addressing me at all any further because I'm going to get banned/force replaced from this game if I have to beat my face against a keyboard one more time to explain simple logic to you like I did above.
In post 434, leviathan93 wrote:@Agar

false, there are reasons. =P

1) a bad opening with a vote to no lynch. everyone knows those should never happen. so why even bother attempting?
2) He has 13 posts. Most people have more. I may tend to lean toward lurkers/minimal posters as scum, I feel the majority of others have done more individual scumhunting then Beli has. even though I can't really put myself in that list so its kind of hypocritical of me to say. =P
3) most of his posts are saying things, but giving no reasons. posts 114 and 222 specifically
4) some of his posts don't even say anything useful. posts 110, 114, 222, 227, 360, 381
1) This isn't a newbie game. That's not a tell. That's just an idiot.
Strike 1

2) I can say the exact same thing about you - and you acknowledge this - so why shouldn't we run you up? By your own logic, you're worthy of a vote.
Strike 2

3) I'd rather him be committing to something in the form of his reads and not give reasons then be wishy-washy when he talks about something.
Strike 3

4) 110 gives a vote and, with that essentially, a read. 114 gives a read. 222 gives a read. 227 is a vote. 360 is minimal but still content. 381 is the only one I'll give you.
Strike 4

Try again, scumbag.
ahhh, so you're just a dick. nevermind then. =P
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (isolation #31) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:05 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

UNVOTE:
yeah, so i'm leaning town on Beli now. just really not seeing scum at this point anymore.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (isolation #32) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:22 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 555, Schillinger wrote:Levi - skim of your ISO gives me a headache. How you reading Deas?

What about Emp? Why aren't you voting Emp?
lol. completely understandable. =D and Actually that's kind of complicated at the moment. I keep having to ISO him again and again, but i don't really understand where I stand with Deas. I have a strong gut town read on him, but my brain is telling me that that doesn't seem right and something about his posts just bug me. =/ compared to others that is.

as for emp. I'm kind of nervous to jump on the wagon. I really don't understand how things suddenly changed so fast and why everyone just decided to vote Empking. that just seems kind of scummy to me.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (isolation #33) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:43 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 558, talah wrote:For me, I'm seeing an association between Beli and Emp and am still slightly suspicious of Majiffy, so when Majiffy voted Emp with a sentence I didn't quite understand I was happy to follow along.

I'm pretty happy with Nati for town so far but he flicked on and off of Emp earlier and I wanted Emp to post something more substantial so I have no problem with driving Emp up to L-1.

Nacho has been slightly avoidance-based in his posts and I'd like to see him respond to Pyro who I think are being proactive.

I do believe waynegg is being quite proactive but unfortunately I rankle at being attacked for no good reason, even if I believe it has a purpose.

Mastin has shut down (although he is v/la weekends according to his sig, still he claims he has content and all I see are naked votes and a slight understanding of the suspicions I'm pushing - I want him to be a focus to see how others react) and there are numerous lurkers who could be, and might very well be, scum. Folks like dolittle and the dudes Matias and Nati mentioned. Mac's there too - one post?

I basically have a rather large pool of people I am suspicious of - and a reasonable pool of people I would lynch. Empking is one of them.

Actually, I can get on that reasoning. I think driving people who we are suspicious of to L-1 is a pretty good idea. VOTE: Empking
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (isolation #34) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:06 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

sorry, was in the hospital going through treatment, give me time to catch up and read.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (isolation #35) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:29 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

No matter how much I wish he was, I really don't think Agar is scum. i know this kind of comes from an appeal to emotion due to his frustration with the game and I know it can all be an act. =P but i still believe it ain't. =P seems too much like him I feel.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (isolation #36) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:59 am

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 365, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 337, leviathan93 wrote:
In post 323, PeregrineV wrote:

Levi, do you have any links to your scum games please?
I don't do links, I already told y'all the scum games that i've had and the ones that i've won. =P
How so Levi? What post can I look at to see that?
guess I missed this post. pretty much the majority of games i've played i've had to give my scum games. =P here for you, little miss whatever. =P

I have played 6 games total as mafia. I have won 5 of those. micro 79, micro 84, open 485, micro 108, and micro 107. all the rest as town.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (isolation #37) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:44 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 793, waynegg wrote:
In post 789, Natirasha wrote:Sakuras town yo.
So you got day cop?
why would you even bother considering saying this if you are town? if its the case, then you could have completely outed him and given the possibility to scum. =/ this is SO not pro town.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (isolation #38) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:46 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 804, Natirasha wrote:Hey pie I haven't read a word you've said since page six.

Thoughts?
either you are insanely lazy or insanely scummy. =P
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (isolation #39) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:54 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

@Nati I really wanted that to rhyme. =P it bugged me that it didn't.

also people, Sakura and Agar are town. look elsewhere.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (isolation #40) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:04 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 848, Sakura Hana wrote:levi, we need to talk.
so let's talk. =)
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #850 (isolation #41) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:08 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

I think town is

agar
sakura
belisarius
deasvail
kanye
kdub
majiffy
nati
kalimar
nachokoopa

null on
arc angel
dr dolittle
mac
empking
nacho
peregrine
mastin2
matias

scum
dopog
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (isolation #42) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:24 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 852, Sakura Hana wrote:@levi: Tell me why is Agar town?
@Nati: Tell me why is Agar scum?
Agar is town because of his "dickishness" if you will. =P His frustration with people and what's been happening in the game seems genuine to me and I highly doubt it to be faked. If It is then its a tremendous skill on his part and I think people should watch out for him in future games, but currently I believe it to be genuine and completely town. doesn't really lean on the side of scum. =P
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #864 (isolation #43) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:33 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 863, waynegg wrote:Levi, I think I would be insulted if I were agar. I have all the faith in him that he could fake whatever alignment he wanted

Lol!

hahaha!!! maybe. =) not meant to be insulting, though I guess I understand how it could be taking as such. =) I'm just saying that I think he's coming from a more honest point of view or style of play and that honest style reads very high likelihood of town to me. =)
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (isolation #44) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:54 am

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 882, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 850, leviathan93 wrote:I think town is

agar
sakura
belisarius
deasvail
kanye
kdub
majiffy
nati
kalimar
nachokoopa

null on
arc angel
dr dolittle
mac
empking
nacho
peregrine
mastin2
matias

scum
dopog
pls
>1 scum read
>who has 1 post
>who is replaced

well, I feel most my scum reads actually lie within my nulls. =P I'm pretty confident on my town reads that they are town.

and dopog was replaced? completely missed that. who was his replacement? =/
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #888 (isolation #45) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:56 am

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 873, DeasVail wrote:Levi, why was dopog scum?
this is my bad for not remembering that dopog was no longer in the game. I pinned him as scum because I hadn't seen him in a while and believed that he needed pressure and an eventual claim for me to see what he was or not. =/ if he is replaced, i would like to know who his replacement was. =P
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (isolation #46) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:01 am

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 879, Empking wrote:
This post. I've been trying to put my finger on what annoys about this post, but I can't. However it certainly annoys.
lol, sorry, this was a scum slip. =) she's just really impatient that we can't kill anyone during the night yet. =D so we just have to stick it out and talk here instead. =)
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (isolation #47) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:24 am

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 892, waynegg wrote:
In post 889, leviathan93 wrote:
In post 879, Empking wrote:
This post. I've been trying to put my finger on what annoys about this post, but I can't. However it certainly annoys.
lol, sorry, this was a scum slip. =) she's just really impatient that we can't kill anyone during the night yet. =D so we just have to stick it out and talk here instead. =)
Pronoun slip anybody?
Haha! no, there was no pronoun slip. =) I meant we. =) because WE are scum together, but SHE is impatient and wanting to kill. but since it ain't night yet. WE have to wait and stick it out until it is so WE have to talk HERE instead. =P

i'm not that stupid. =)
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #935 (isolation #48) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:15 am

Post by leviathan93 »

UNVOTE:

VOTE: pieguy

I like majiffy's claim and points.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (isolation #49) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:19 am

Post by leviathan93 »

also as an update to me, nothing was faked, i'm a bit confused though. not going into details, but i'm going through a medical treatment that leaves me with no memory of anything. The mod is included in my list because I search for the names of the players by looking at who has posted in the thread and that's who I decided to look into based on posts and what not, putting my opinions on them. =P i forgot kdub was the mod. because i'm playing another game currently with him as an actual player. but no more on that.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (isolation #50) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:33 am

Post by leviathan93 »

@beli, you have obviously not played with me before. =P I use smilies ridiculously often. =P like after every sentence for the most part. =P you may think smilies are scummy or make me look nervous but i ain't. =P
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (isolation #51) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:17 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 902, Pyrotechnics wrote:
In post 887, leviathan93 wrote:

agar
sakura
belisarius
deasvail
kanye
kdub
majiffy
nati
kalimar
nachokoopa

null on
arc angel
dr dolittle
mac
empking
nacho
peregrine
mastin2
matias

scum
dopog
pls
>1 scum read
>who has 1 post
>who is replaced

well, I feel most my scum reads actually lie within my nulls. =P I'm pretty confident on my town reads that they are town.

In post 888, leviathan93 wrote:
this is my bad for not remembering that dopog was no longer in the game. I pinned him as scum because I hadn't seen him in a while and believed that he needed pressure and an eventual claim for me to see what he was or not. =/ if he is replaced, i would like to know who his replacement was. =P
I fell asleep on my ipad last night trying to catchup and re-read this game. I'll work on it tonight, but real quick.

This is a fake dumbtell. Notice that he has the mod in his town reads. He has ArcAngel in his null reads. He has dopog as his only scum read. Mac and dopog made the same exact amount of posts. There is literally no way he remembers that Mac was replaced by ArcAngel who's made what two maybe three posts? But forgets that we replaced dopog. Then there's the beauty of wanting someone to tell him who replaced dopog when he knows for damn sure that he can go to the OP and see the current playlist. To make this list he had to go to the opening post to get the list of players (or I suppose the activity list in the bottom corner, but then would still notice that we're in the game.) What's also interesting is that he lists nacho twice. So does he have nacho as town or as null?

VOTE: leviathan
1) its not a tell at all. =P
2) listing the mod was by accident, i'm playing another game with him and couldn't keep him straight
3)I forgot dopog was replaced
4) I did indeed forget Mac was replaced by ArcAngel because I forget everything nowadays. =P
5) again, i forgot that I could go to the OP to see the current playlist. =/
6) the activity list on the bottom is how I found the people in the game to post about them
7. the nacho thing is the same as number 2. when people reference nacho, compared to nachokoopa which is a hydra, i'm playing other games with nacho by himself, so its confusing me a bit. =P I have nacho as town.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (isolation #52) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:17 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 902, Pyrotechnics wrote:
In post 887, leviathan93 wrote:

agar
sakura
belisarius
deasvail
kanye
kdub
majiffy
nati
kalimar
nachokoopa

null on
arc angel
dr dolittle
mac
empking
nacho
peregrine
mastin2
matias

scum
dopog
pls
>1 scum read
>who has 1 post
>who is replaced

In post 888, leviathan93 wrote:
I fell asleep on my ipad last night trying to catchup and re-read this game. I'll work on it tonight, but real quick.

This is a fake dumbtell. Notice that he has the mod in his town reads. He has ArcAngel in his null reads. He has dopog as his only scum read. Mac and dopog made the same exact amount of posts. There is literally no way he remembers that Mac was replaced by ArcAngel who's made what two maybe three posts? But forgets that we replaced dopog. Then there's the beauty of wanting someone to tell him who replaced dopog when he knows for damn sure that he can go to the OP and see the current playlist. To make this list he had to go to the opening post to get the list of players (or I suppose the activity list in the bottom corner, but then would still notice that we're in the game.) What's also interesting is that he lists nacho twice. So does he have nacho as town or as null?

1) its not a tell at all. =P
2) listing the mod was by accident, i'm playing another game with him and couldn't keep him straight
3)I forgot dopog was replaced
4) I did indeed forget Mac was replaced by ArcAngel because I forget everything nowadays. =P
5) again, i forgot that I could go to the OP to see the current playlist. =/
6) the activity list on the bottom is how I found the people in the game to post about them
7. the nacho thing is the same as number 2. when people reference nacho, compared to nachokoopa which is a hydra, i'm playing other games with nacho by himself, so its confusing me a bit. =P I have nacho as town.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (isolation #53) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:18 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

stupid connection problems. sorry for the double post. =/
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #998 (isolation #54) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:29 am

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 955, waynegg wrote:
In post 936, leviathan93 wrote:also as an update to me, nothing was faked, i'm a bit confused though. not going into details, but i'm going through a medical treatment that leaves me with no memory of anything. The mod is included in my list because I search for the names of the players by looking at who has posted in the thread and that's who I decided to look into based on posts and what not, putting my opinions on them. =P i forgot kdub was the mod. because i'm playing another game currently with him as an actual player. but no more on that.
So, when you scum claimed it was truthful?
lol. sarcasm still exists you know. =)
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #999 (isolation #55) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:34 am

Post by leviathan93 »

oh and I'm Tolle Koenig, my mobile suit has no abilities. =/
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1006 (isolation #56) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:59 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 1000, waynegg wrote:Oh, and all these D1 no pressure claims are baaaaaaaaaddd
then why the fuck would someone tell people that everyone should claim? =P its true that it benefits scum, but i don't benefit scum so it doesn't matter if I claimed or not. =P
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1007 (isolation #57) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:00 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

UNVOTE:
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1009 (isolation #58) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:07 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

because he's hot THAT"S WHY! jk. i don't know. =P we should assume everyone has mobile suits and either has an ability or doesn't. I'm assuming most people do have an ability.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1014 (isolation #59) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:45 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 1010, Belisarius wrote:Why would you assume everybody has a mobile suit?

Do you know the difference between a mobile suit and a mobile armour?

I'm not prepared to dismiss the notion of sans-ability mobile suits, but I can't imagine why they'd be included, but I don't see enough actual mobile suit pilots in the series to fill the playerlist without filling it with mooks while major characters get ignored.
lol. what would be the difference? =P i only have a vague notion of the show. =P and I said I assumed everyone had a ability not necessarily a suit.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1043 (isolation #60) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:09 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 1020, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
In post 999, leviathan93 wrote:oh and I'm Tolle Koenig, my mobile suit has no abilities. =/
can you please clarify that your role pm explicitly states that you possess a mobile suit with no abilities?
yes, that is correct. I possess a mobile suit with no abilities.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1044 (isolation #61) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:11 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

also kdub. I should not be voting pie. I already submitted an unvote. UNVOTE: there it is again though.

Fixed
Last edited by Kdub on Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1163 (isolation #62) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:02 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 1051, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
In post 1043, leviathan93 wrote:
In post 1020, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
In post 999, leviathan93 wrote:oh and I'm Tolle Koenig, my mobile suit has no abilities. =/
can you please clarify that your role pm explicitly states that you possess a mobile suit with no abilities?
yes, that is correct. I possess a mobile suit with no abilities.
whats your suits name
apparently it doesn't have a name. =/ all it says is mobile suit abilities: none

therefore that either means, i don't have a suit at all which is why I don't have abilities, or my suit just is nothing which is why i don't have any abilities. =P
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1164 (isolation #63) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:05 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 1052, talah wrote:Too late for what? Go drink a soothing cup of Oprah's 'erbal tea.

Mastin: explain your scumread on pie.

Empking: explain your scumread on pie.

waynegg: explain your scumread on pie.

Beli: explain the fact you don't have a scumread on pie.

Levi: explain why you voted pie and then unvoted.

Sven: explain why you voted Majiffy and then pie and then unvoted when pie claimed.

I mean, etc etc.

/inb4 waynegg calls me scum again
/inb4 beli leaves his vote planted on the least likely player to be lynched today
I unvoted, because I believe Pie's claim. I completely see his point of view with the whole majiffy thing. that back and forth is pushing me to consider majiffy as scum. I am starting to desire a majiffy lynch but if majiffy turns up town then a Pie lynch would definitely be my top priority. I do believe that scum is currently lying within Pie or Majiffy.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1167 (isolation #64) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:14 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

Pieguy definitely has AtE. =P but i still believe it regardless

I believe both Majiffy and Pie should die, but Majiffy should die first. and if Majiffy does turn up town THEN Pie should die, because i highly doubt that this is a town on town argument going on. I really don't get that feeling. =/

It is scum on town. but i'm not sure which one is which, but I'm leaning majiffy as scum and pie as town because I believe the vig claim. but both should die to give town answers! VOTE: majiffy
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1168 (isolation #65) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:16 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 1165, waynegg wrote:Levi, have you ever noticed that wagons on town fill so easily it's mad, where scum wagons are like pulling teeth? Did you actually think he was going to scum claim? Every time I see an experienced player say something like that ^ I just
of course he was not going to scum claim. =/ that's a complete given. but by saying the things he did about being a vig and the two deaths at night either being two scum factions or one scum faction and a vig makes complete sense. His argument against majiffy and majiffy arguing back seems town on scum and therefore I believe both should die to give town a huge amount of answers to things.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1169 (isolation #66) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:18 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 1046, pieguyn wrote:hell you know what, the whole fact that he tried to pull something like this out of his ass indicates he's lying

if he was really town, from his perspective, there's still a chance of getting 3 kills (me/scumteam 1/scumteam 2) on N1. the fact he just assumed it's multiball and that my claim is false indicates that he isn't really considering all the possibilities (which is what anyone would do if they were town), and is instead just trying to get rid of me

this incorrect logic is the kind of shit people would find if they would have actually just looked at his damn posts. but it's too late now
I like this post. it's true. and I completely agree.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1170 (isolation #67) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:20 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 1040, pieguyn wrote:I knew you'd say something like that. predictable scum is predictable

here's what happened: scum saw my breadcrumb on the first post. and it thus became a priority for them to get rid of me, cause scum's biggest threat is someone who can do what they do: kill. so Majiffy led this hugeass wagon on me cause he knew everyone would just follow him instead of paying attention to someone "who only joined in August". for fuck sake he even said I was "newbscum" in an early post of his, showing his reliance on me being "new". now that I've claimed, as he wanted, he's pushing me = scum anyway cause he knew I'd claim a killing role.

fuck I wouldn't be surprised if there are 3-4 scum on my wagon. after all, for scum, getting rid of other people who can kill is a top priority. plus if it's multiball, it's possible another scum saw it and silently did the same thing (Empking for god sake)

if you look at all the incorrect logic and contradictions I've pointed out, there's no way all of his shit is genuine. this is why people should actually look at shit instead of sheeping an experienced player. now I'm pretty much doomed to die N1 =_=

seriously, fuck all this shit

btw, I'm open for kill targets. I'm planning on shooting Majiffy if he doesn't get lynched, or waynegg if he does get lynched. but, if anyone can come up with a good case for me to shoot someone else and a lot of people agree to it, I'll accept it :>
another one I agree with. I don't like the vig claim one little bit. which is why i'm extremely hesitant because it makes me want to keep Pie alive. that's why I suggest that both deserve to die, but Majiffy should go first so we get to see what Pie does during the night.

Pie will either get killed by mafia after he kills someone himself, or if he lives he can tell us what he did during the night since he so claimed a vig. and if we don't like him or majiffy turns up town we can lynch him tomorrow.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1258 (isolation #68) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:44 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

@nachokoopa,

because I sincerely don't believe what is going on between Pie and Majiffy to be town on town. =/ I mean, do you? I'm not saying it has no possibility or chance that it is. It could very well be, but I personally highly doubt it. Something seems completely off about it. I'm not saying i'm the one with the answers as to which one of them is scum. currently i'm leaning more majiffy then pie, but Personally I believe both should die. Majiffy first by lynch. and Pie next by lynch if he doesn't die during the night.

also I'm pretty sure I have. what question haven't I answered about it? the name? i don't have one.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1259 (isolation #69) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:44 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

VOTE: majiffy
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1362 (isolation #70) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:40 am

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 1296, Majiffy wrote:
In post 1294, talah wrote:Let me clarify: you are saying that Kalimar is looking pretty town.

Having just killed town.
You realize that I also hold that position?
as well do I. I also think it was just a bad shot, but that he is still town.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1365 (isolation #71) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:46 am

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 1320, Majiffy wrote:>Wagon on Kali didn't start until Mastin provided arguments against Kali
>Wagon springs up
>Kali sees push as scum-motivated (particularly with staying off the wagon)
>Kali shoots perceived scum

Yessir, this is a surefire case of dumb-not-scum.
I believe you, but technically believe there is a slight chance that you could both just be scum partners. =/
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1366 (isolation #72) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:48 am

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 1364, Majiffy wrote:
In post 1362, leviathan93 wrote:
In post 1296, Majiffy wrote:
In post 1294, talah wrote:Let me clarify: you are saying that Kalimar is looking pretty town.

Having just killed town.
You realize that I also hold that position?
as well do I. I also think it was just a bad shot, but that he is still town.
Then vote Pie. Unless you think an x-shot dayvig and an unlimited shot nightvig are both town-aligned because lol that makes sense right?

And that's not even getting into how objectively scummy pie is.
then what is your argument if Pie comes up town huh?!?

"oh he SEEMED so scummy" how was I supposed to know!??!!?" lol complete bullshit. =P If I decided to lynch Pie first and he flipped what he said and came up town, you would be first on my list for desiring to lynch the next day.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1368 (isolation #73) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:03 am

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 1367, Majiffy wrote:
In post 1365, leviathan93 wrote:I believe you, but technically believe there is a slight chance that you could both just be scum partners. =/
And I believe there's a slight chance you're a fucking moron.

Now vote pie.
In post 1366, leviathan93 wrote:then what is your argument if Pie comes up town huh?!?

In post 1366, leviathan93 wrote:If I decided to lynch Pie first and he flipped what he said and came up town, you would be first on my list for desiring to lynch the next day.
:roll:
moron's can still be right. =P as God told Jesus just before he saw the Burning Bush. "You will meet a humans who are just flat out wrong" (God)

I like to use this quote as an example as what is happening right now. =) think it fits pretty well, don't you? =D

also, I'm all for killing the batman, but this is about killing anti-town people like yourself and saving ACTUAL town people. =P
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1369 (isolation #74) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:04 am

Post by leviathan93 »

sorry, God didn't have that bad of grammar, that's just me. =)
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1602 (isolation #75) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:34 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 1561, kanyeknowsbest wrote:no offense leviathan i think youre gr8 man but i really sincerely hope you have improved since the last game i played w. you.
lol. i don't even remember which game that was. and i've most definitely improved, but my words haven't really. =P cuz there's still a lot to learn. =P

first of all I want to say that Majiffy's talk on pages 59 to 60 or 61 really kind of confused me. I do find it extremely logical. Two town aligned vigs really doesn't make much sense to me. we've already had proven evidence from one though. Kalimar. As stupid as it was because it hit obvi town, it proves that he at least is a day vig.

Now, that doesn't mean he is a town day vig, i'm curious at how often mafia day vigs are included into set ups. I've played with them quite a lot, but not on this site.

Lynching Pie does seem very ideal compared to lynching Kalimar since at least one we have proof. I still don't like the fact that Majiffy still can be scum saying all this beneficial stuff. currently what's on my mind is to kill all three of them.

Pie, Kalimar, and Majiffy. Pie should be lynched first, because then depending how Pie flips will I be pointing my finger at Majiffy or Kalimar. I find it very unlikely that scum is not within those three. or in simpler terms I think scum are in those three.

And number 2 is that Sakura is totally town as well. =)
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1616 (isolation #76) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:34 am

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 1546, DrDolittle wrote:http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=29888

See this game. AA9's actions here remind me of it. She was town. I'm not saying AA9 could be scum here, but her inactivity is at most null.

The fact that Nats was the mod for that game, and still voted AA9 without making any reference or doubt makes me uncomfortable.
this post makes me sense a possible "protect scum partner" feeling. just saying.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1619 (isolation #77) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:55 am

Post by leviathan93 »

and for people who continually can't read for someone reason, I have stated if a bunch of times. My suit does not have a name. I don't even know if I technically HAVE a suit. it just says I have no suit activated abilities.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1656 (isolation #78) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:55 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 1653, Sakura Hana wrote:I'm Miriallia Haw, I'm neighbors with Leviathan.

Not sure if that makes sense or not flavorwise, since i've never watched Gundam Seed, but I'll let people who know the flavor help me in the regards to whether this helps find out levi's alignment or not. Tho I don't think I need to explain I've been townreading him from the QT as I've hinted to that in many posts.
if she came out and claimed this then I confirm that we are neighbors as well.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1707 (isolation #79) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:36 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

probably, still think she's probably town though.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1751 (isolation #80) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:46 am

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 1687, Belisarius wrote:What, that people are using "gundam" and "mobile suit" interchangeably, or the obvious fakeclaims levi and SH have spewed?

pedit: above is @wayne
obvious fake claims? =P if they are so obvious, then that would make Sakura and I both scum to you I take it. Am I right?
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1752 (isolation #81) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:47 am

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 1702, kanyeknowsbest wrote:majiffy. im not mad abt your posting but i cant think of anything youve done in the past bit thats stood out to me. agar is ~saying~ the right things.
really? because Agar may be possibly on to something, but "saying the right things?" ehhh, I personally doubt it. not saying he's wrong, but definitely not right.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1754 (isolation #82) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:58 am

Post by leviathan93 »

UNVOTE:

after reading the conversation between Wake and Majiffy, I've kind of developed a budding town read on Majiffy.

Wake himself seems like a newbie. not understanding how the whole "claiming early thing" helps scum instead of town. So I'm putting him in the obvi town section. It could be all an act, but my gut makes me think I highly doubt that.

By reading Majiffy as town, I completely understand his arguments. Especially the post about how in this game there are a possible 2 different scum teams, or a scum team and a SK. The SK part hit me the most.

If there really is an SK then Pie would be a very good option to lynch because of it. He would continue killing people maybe in the name of "town" and then people die each night that town specifies and so he looks just like an ordinary unlimited shot town vig, or x-shot vig on the side of town.

therefore I now support a Pie lynch. VOTE: Pie
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1757 (isolation #83) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:16 am

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 1755, talah wrote:^can you address why mafia would claim vig please.

My argument isn't circular because there was no reason for you to claim in the first place with such a weak PR and with pie agreeing to shoot in a set. It reeks of self-preservation and not town motivation.

Oh yeah and I don't know if I mentioned it but I certainly alluded to it - I'm not tracker but I'm something remarkably similar which I realised when I checked my PM when mastin and I were talking just before he died. I'm still not using the ability tonight. At least, probably not.

ed: ^@Majiffy again, and I really gotta go
As I said, If its the way that I think it is, Mafia is not the one claiming vig. The SK is.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1775 (isolation #84) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:27 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 1773, DrDolittle wrote:VOTE: levi
pls guys. I'm usually very lenient towards new players and give the benefit of the doubt
but this guy bleeds scum on every post everytime I check in
I always find it funny that scum use me as an easy mislynch. =) what will you say when you are wrong? as people always are? =)

I'd like to see you talk your way out of that one! =)
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1776 (isolation #85) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:29 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 1760, waynegg wrote:
In post 1757, leviathan93 wrote:As I said, If its the way that I think it is, Mafia is not the one claiming vig. The SK is.
Wold that be because there's 5 people on your team and he isn't one of them?
where did the number 5 come from? =P that concerns me that you seem to know more about this than I do, If I'm the one being pinned as scum. =P
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1777 (isolation #86) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:30 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 1758, waynegg wrote:
In post 1738, Wake1 wrote:Hello everyone. I'm new to this game, and I hope you'll be patient with me as I try to grapple with the history of this thread. I don't know what's been said two pages back, or what my predecessor, Matias, has said or done. The flavor is basically alien territory, too. My vote's on AA9 because we need information. I'll be the first to admit that I haven't even read his/her ISO.

AGar, you should calm down a bit. The reason why some people are roleclaiming is because they alone know what roles and names pertain to this game. When a person claims with an ability and a specific Gundam-related name, and that person doesn't know squat about Gundam, it might be reasonable to believe that person a little bit more. On the flip side, if Scum believes you they're gonna come after you. So, mine is specific and not listed in the OP, so I'm thinking of claiming in full so we have something more to work with. If you don't think it's wise, please tell me why in your own words.

At this point I don't know enough about the surrounding players to give proper reads. When I can I'll be back and try to give more serious contribution.
Hello Wake. You just lost the solid town status Matias provided you.
Matias had town status by doing nothing? uhhh, he shouldn't of. =/ and do you really think this was a ploy?
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1780 (isolation #87) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:03 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 1779, talah wrote:
In post 1754, leviathan93 wrote:By reading Majiffy as town, I completely understand his arguments. Especially the post about how in this game there are a possible 2 different scum teams, or a scum team and a SK. The SK part hit me the most.

If there really is an SK then Pie would be a very good option to lynch because of it. He would continue killing people maybe in the name of "town" and then people die each night that town specifies and so he looks just like an ordinary unlimited shot town vig, or x-shot vig on the side of town.
Levi, it was mainly these couple of paragraphs got me agreeing with Dolittle.

Can you explain to me:
  • Why it is a revelation to you that there might be three options for scumteam combos, and why Majiffy's argument is so enlightening having typed the three obvious options into his web browser of choice, and
  • Why you think it is a good idea to lynch the SK day 1 if we believe we've found him and got him chained?
Its more of a revelation that I have no idea how many scum team combos there and that 3 COULD be a possibility. and majiffy's arguments are not SUPER enlightening. they just make sense and the way he is carrying them through, I've started seeing him as town and that is ain't scum motivated. its kind of how I read agar as town, because he just gets pissed at dumb people playing the game and gets too emotional backing it. =P hilarious, but still is like a tell for me. people fake emotion sure, but there is a certain limit always for the most part. something i've learned playing it more in person than online.

and uhhh...why would it be a good idea to let the SK live at all? =/ that means he can kill town. am I wrong about that? no. I'm not. how would we "have him chained?" the whole point of that role is we don't. do we have a town roleblocker? uh, i doubt it. I've really ever played with one. It's always been scum role blocker. and do you really think the scum roleblocker will block the serial killer? uh, I doubt that as well.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1782 (isolation #88) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:21 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 1781, talah wrote:How many scum did you think there would be?

How is a Serial Killer that claims vig not going to be insta-lynched if they shoot someone who is not in a narrowly defined pool given to them? They don't share a qt with scum, right?
I don't know. there could be any number of many. =/ its a large game. 21 people or something. I've played many different set ups before. Most in person. Once played a 30 person game with 10 mafia just for shits and giggles.

and because two kills will happen. one by scum, one by the SK. even with supposed town using the SK as a vig it still has room for insane amount of error that can completely decimate town. =/

also there would never be any guarantee that the person is an SK. really no way to find that out for certain.

and I'd assume not, they aren't on either town or scum's side.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1786 (isolation #89) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:54 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 1785, talah wrote:FUCKING IOS7 SAFARI CRASHING SHIT

Levi. I typed a lovely post for you but the nutshell is I think you're trying to appear less aware than you actually are about setup and permutations. Which makes me think you're lying.
normally, you'd probably be right, but I actually don't know shit about set up and permutations. I've just played the game a lot and know strategy, though its insanely easier to play the game in person than it is online. =/

but if you think i'm lying then i really don't know what there is that I can do about that. I guess ok then. that's that.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1801 (isolation #90) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:40 am

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 1787, talah wrote:
In post 1786, leviathan93 wrote:normally, you'd probably be right
About what?
that I try to appear less aware to people then I normally am.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1803 (isolation #91) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:41 am

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 1788, waynegg wrote:
In post 1776, leviathan93 wrote:
In post 1760, waynegg wrote:
In post 1757, leviathan93 wrote:As I said, If its the way that I think it is, Mafia is not the one claiming vig. The SK is.
Wold that be because there's 5 people on your team and he isn't one of them?
where did the number 5 come from? =P that concerns me that you seem to know more about this than I do, If I'm the one being pinned as scum. =P
Are you a maiden? In a game this size it's safe to assume 5 scum. Possibly 6.
a maiden? really don't know that one. =P and that's why I went with Majiffy's theory. 2 possible sets of 3 for 6. possible SK for a 7th.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1804 (isolation #92) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:44 am

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 1791, Belisarius wrote:
In post 1772, Pyrotechnics wrote:you did a possible flavor post where you gave some characters and what they might be. You said that Rau Le Creuset could be a serial killer. Could you see him as anything else?
Rau's Gundam Wikia Page

I haven't actually read that page, though, so more from memory:
-Le Creuset is a lone-wolf type who just wants to kill everyone because...uh, reasons, the perfect archetype for a serial killer. He plays the Patrick Zala faction against the Blue Cosmos to try to keep the PLANT/Earth war going.
-He is a Coordinator
-He's nominally aligned with ZAFT
-He's a clone of Mwu La Flaga's father

We know that the middle 2 are probably not germane to alignment due to opening flavour (Miguel flipped town, and he's a ZAFT-aligned coordinator)
Le Creuset/La Flaga would make a more logical Mason/Neigbour pairing than Tolle and Miri due to the genetic matching.
If flavour
is
relevant to alignment, town roles are most likely drawn from those aligned with the Three Ships Navy or ORB as of the end of the series. I can easily see nominally ZAFT or OMNI characters being town, even if they aren't officially listed as Three Ships/ORB, though, as long as they're not hardline anti-Coordinator or anti-Natural. I'd have a hard time seeing Athrun or Lacus as scum. Scum roles are most likely to come from the (Patrick) Zala Faction and Blue Cosmos.
this post REALLY helps me see Beli as town.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1805 (isolation #93) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:48 am

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 1798, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1656, leviathan93 wrote:
In post 1653, Sakura Hana wrote:I'm Miriallia Haw, I'm neighbors with Leviathan.

Not sure if that makes sense or not flavorwise, since i've never watched Gundam Seed, but I'll let people who know the flavor help me in the regards to whether this helps find out levi's alignment or not. Tho I don't think I need to explain I've been townreading him from the QT as I've hinted to that in many posts.
Then step up your game. We can;t see the QT and you're coming across scummy as hell.

Is Sakura town?
I have a huge town read on her regardless of the qt and the qt really backs it up. I really think this is a town on town neighborhood. unless she's way more deviant of a player than I've anticipated which currently I don't believe. so town it is.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1806 (isolation #94) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:48 am

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 1800, Wake1 wrote:
In post 1799, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
In post 1792, Wake1 wrote:
In post 1784, kanyeknowsbest wrote: can you please tell me why you voted arc angel in this post?
If you read my ISO, you'll know why. Reading is fundamental.
try again but answer the question this time.
Read my ISO. Don't ask me questions I've already answered.

Keep up the anti-Town behavior and I'll send a vote your way.

Nah, let's do it now. VOTE: kanyeknowsbest
uhhh...yeah. not liking this vote. REALLY not a good enough reason, just because he is either attacking you or questioning the fuck out of you.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1811 (isolation #95) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:57 am

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 1808, Wake1 wrote:
In post 1806, leviathan93 wrote:
In post 1800, Wake1 wrote:
In post 1799, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
In post 1792, Wake1 wrote:
In post 1784, kanyeknowsbest wrote: can you please tell me why you voted arc angel in this post?
If you read my ISO, you'll know why. Reading is fundamental.
try again but answer the question this time.
Read my ISO. Don't ask me questions I've already answered.

Keep up the anti-Town behavior and I'll send a vote your way.

Nah, let's do it now. VOTE: kanyeknowsbest
uhhh...yeah. not liking this vote. REALLY not a good enough reason, just because he is either attacking you or questioning the fuck out of you.
If he's a boor who doesn't read, it's a good enough reason for me.
Props for the rhyming, but still if that reason is good enough for you, then what would be the BEST reason to vote someone. You really are kind of sounding scummy.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1876 (isolation #96) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:22 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 1831, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1805, leviathan93 wrote:
In post 1798, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1656, leviathan93 wrote:

Then step up your game. We can;t see the QT and you're coming across scummy as hell.

Is Sakura town?
I have a huge town read on her regardless of the qt and the qt really backs it up. I really think this is a town on town neighborhood. unless she's way more deviant of a player than I've anticipated which currently I don't believe. so town it is.
So what are you saying in the QT that we are missing out here?
Honestly do you really think i'm that stupid enough to talk about what we have discussed in the our qt with EVERYONE? I understand it may be beneficial, but honestly, I don't want scum catching on to anything. just saying. unless Sakura is ACTUALLY scum, which I doubt. like REALLY doubt. scum does not know what we are discussing and I prefer to leave it at that.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1877 (isolation #97) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:24 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

Also Arcangel is like I have played with her in many other games. it's like her same meta and actions, and she's always been town. so I am really opposed to the a lynch of her. I almost seriously think its just lynching another townie which I'm opposed.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1892 (isolation #98) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:41 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

UNVOTE:

damn, yes!! so not lynching pie now!

I support a speedlynch of DrD.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1899 (isolation #99) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:54 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 1897, DrDolittle wrote:ok why the fuck are we not lynching obv scum leviathan
obvi scum leviathan? really? =P

VOTE: DrDolittle

Hell, you can lynch me tomorrow if I don't die during the night if you REALLY wanted too. =P but i'm really not scum.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2000 (isolation #100) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:00 am

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 1930, waynegg wrote:Nope. Wrong. Every time town takes this dumbass step it backfires in their faces. No. No. No.

1v1

He or me.

Lynch known scum or lynch a known town.
you SOOO ain't a known town. =P nice try though.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2001 (isolation #101) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:00 am

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 1929, Wake1 wrote:We can use him. Let's do.
agreed
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2002 (isolation #102) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:02 am

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 1941, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 1917, kanyeknowsbest wrote:drd what made you change your stance on levi from town early day to scum later in the day?
Inflection point was when he feigned ignorance.
feigned ignorance about what?
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2004 (isolation #103) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:05 am

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 1967, waynegg wrote:Sets up the shit here
In post 1874, kanyeknowsbest wrote:okay so lets suppose pie comes in and decides to come clean and offers full cooperation with town. who do we lynch with one day left at that point?

this is an open question to everyone pushing pie aswell.
Follows through on the shit here
In post 1883, kanyeknowsbest wrote:dont feel bad pie, its completely towards your wincon to claim at this point if staying alive is part of it. could you fullclaim the details of your wincon and your full flavor please?

unvote
That's all scummotivation. I don't believe the SK claim. I believe these are both team scum. It's all scum theater. You should all feel bad for buying it.

Again, vote pie Nat. He isn't an SK. I'm sure of it. It's all too convenient. The whole interplay reeks of being a setup play to save Pie's ass.
if he is faking it, then the vig could get him next time to prove it. right now, I do like the fact that we can use the SK.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2005 (isolation #104) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:06 am

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 1975, AGar wrote:I'll post tomorrow when my mental capacities aren't "rage at this."

Because that's all I really want to do.
are they anything else ever? uhhh. no. they ain't.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2010 (isolation #105) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:19 am

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 1986, DeasVail wrote:
In post 1752, leviathan93 wrote:not saying he's wrong, but definitely not right.
What do you mean?

Nacho, why did pie claim vig so early?

Wake's probably town. First Matias replacing out due to a lack of interest was more likely from town because he was pretty widely townread, so if he was scum, then he was obviously playing well, and usually when you're playing well you're pretty pleased with yourself and would be less inclined to lose interest and replace out. I don't think this is guaranteed to be true, but I think it's more likely than him being scum. Also, Wake admitting to not reading the AA9 ISO despite joining it, the major wagon of Day 1, (I think scum feel pretty self-conscious about this kind of thing) is more likely from town, so I'm not really interested in pursuing any kind of wagon there for the time being.

I'm sorry about thinking Pie was town guys. (Well done on so completely fooling me btw. I thought your play was great until you claimed vig, but that wasn't a good move, which is why I thought you were town actually :P )

Levi, why would you be ok with us lynching you tomorrow? :?

Wayne, Pie wants to stay alive. If he doesn't do what we say, then we'll obviously want to kill him, so there's no need to lynch him until that happens (and it probably won't). Ok, why are you ignoring the others that have brought this up?

Kanye. :(

I'm still not feeling amazing about a DrDolittle lynch, but I'd probably be fine with it. I actually think it's possible I'd be up for lynching Wayne, but I don't have the time to actually get a proper read on him now. Favourite lynch at this point would be Empking, but it's more because he just isn't very town rather than anything else. I guess I'll

Vote: Empking

but I'll switch to a more viable wagon closer to deadline if for some absurd reason people don't mindlessly sheep me.
Have you read his post 1658? It's completely wrong. pretty much the majority of what he tries to say specifically about me is just flat out wrong. I KNOW this. =P I know the rest of you don't except Sakura and you only have my word for it.

However, he's right in the manner that I DO look incredibly scummy. I don't understand it personally, but its literally my playstyle and I always look scummy, or its just when I'm town and scum exacerbates it so they can get a mislynch like they always do. I'm PRIME MISLYNCH MATERIAL. more how Agar is pretty much wrong about everything.

He's too emotional, rages too much, and a ton of stuff goes over his head. The analogy that I use when thinking of Agar is a bug that is around you, but you are too lazy to kill. It takes up some of your attention that could best be used elsewhere, but for the most part gives you nothing useful. I really see that as town currently, because I can't imagine scum being so obvious. yes, obvi-scum IS a thing.

and why I'd be okay with a lynch of me if I'm wrong, though I technically am completely against it, because i'm town and shouldn't die, is because the fact that I AM prime mislynch material. I look horrible, so they are going to use that to their advantage if they can actually convince town. and once they can't convince town of that fact because town accepts me and Sakura as confirmed town, then they are going to night kill us both and cause us to be another Alsark who was obvi-town.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2011 (isolation #106) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:20 am

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 2007, Majiffy wrote:Supporting a lynch outside of Pie right now is like supporting Hitler, basically.
ehhh, slightly off. =P more like Obama. =P
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2015 (isolation #107) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:36 am

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 2014, PeregrineV wrote:Would rather use Pie's killing as controlled vig. Let scum kill him, or lynch him further down the line.

Vote: DrDoolittle

PieKill: ArcAngel9 or Sven
you know you look extremely bad if either of those two turn up town right? even those three!
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2572 (isolation #108) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:28 am

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 2439, Sakura Hana wrote:Well I just skimmed, and I think Nacho might be scum, also thinking my neighborhood partner might be scum considering he almost ignored me all night.

be back when my V/LA is over.
sorry, wasn't trying to ignore you! I've been really busy lately and if you check all my games i'm currently in, I have not been posting anywhere.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2583 (isolation #109) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:45 am

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 2508, Titus wrote:Nothing Wake says sounds like bullshit. I'm more itchy with him, and perhaps I jumped the gun a bit, because Wake never sounds like he's spouting bullshit. He'll sound like he's off his rocker, but never sound like he's bullshitting and that's why he is dangerous. The closest he's come was the whole thing about scum not having fake claims, when Pie had already fake claimed and admitted as much.

We do have a fair amount of information to analyze from Day 1. Who really pushed the DrD train? What was that train in response to? If you're in favor of leashing the SK, then looking to see who really pushed DrD as scum is a logical place to look.

Given that AA9 was a town death, I'd also look to see who pushed that train and what that train stopped us from doing.

If we cannot get a confirmed scum by then, we should probably take out the confirmed scum. Yet, the dynamic between Wake/Majiffy leaves me uneasy to say the least.
agree with this. Which is why I feel for the most part Wake is town. though I still have like 3 pages to catch up on before I can really get into the conversation.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2585 (isolation #110) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:50 am

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 2522, waynegg wrote:Because you're blind?

Pieguy

SK + scum = multiball

Pie says it's obviously not multiball, hence just team scum. Therefor, the SK claim is rubbish

Levi

While trying to argue that Pie should be left alive, he screws up saying "we control the
MAFIA
kill". Being scum, he slipped. He knows Pie is scum, and screwed up and forgot to say "we control the
SK's
kill. Inb4 Levi stays 'derp, SK is scum too' because he's distanced one from the other in every post before this concerning the SK.

So, if Pie flips factional scum, Levi is incriminated as well.
I did. Can you link me to that post? the only way i'd knowingly reference it that way or use that wording is because SK IS scum too.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2590 (isolation #111) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:53 am

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 2584, Titus wrote:@Waynegg, that's your opinion. Grab me where
Levi
says what you are saying he did.

@Levi, you were in the game at the time, who do you feel pushed Dr D and AA9?
well, no one pushed. Angel. I thought she was town. I may or may not have said that. well, ok, a few people did, but it was really light and literally the majority couldn't agree. It would take me a little bit to find and plant the posts. I don't necessarily find it was that important. I wasn't very surprised with her kill actually. If Pie is legitimately an SK, I personally don't like the kill because I thought she was OBVI town. now that I think about it, i'm pretty sure I said that.

and I pushed DR.D. and ended up completely wrong. so that one was my bad. his lynch was a random quick lynch though that I jumped on immediately because I supported it.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2611 (isolation #112) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:36 am

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 2591, Wake1 wrote:
leviathan93, what is your read on me, please? I want to feel that you and I are playing in the same game.
I have assumed that you are town and believe what you say is for the most part beneficial to town.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2615 (isolation #113) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:37 am

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 2592, Titus wrote:@Waynegg, that's a blatant misrep of the quote. DV is talking about various ways the mafia kill could fail to go through. Logically, DV in his back half is talking about the mafia having to kill Pie. Hence, the control of the mafia kill. I REALLY don't like you now. At least check your work and make sure the right person is slipping.

VOTE: waynegg

@Levi, do you feel responsible for the DrD lynch or not? You pushed it, or you jumped on it?

@Wake, yeah my looking at everyone adds weight to my guilt. It's more like you feel threatened by me. Your thought process is evident (if you believe Pie could be goon, we'll have no problems). Meaning, if I agree with you we'll have no problems. I do think that's a possibility, but am I certain no. Leashing the SK to one target should make short work of that though as mafia don't kill themselves generally.
technically, no. I was all for it, and pushed it at first when it wasn't popular, but I highly doubt anyone actually listens to me so it wasn't really me that actually GOT him lynched. when It became popular I immediately jumped on it because I so supported it.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2621 (isolation #114) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:45 am

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 2614, Wake1 wrote:
In post 2611, leviathan93 wrote:
leviathan93, what is your read on me, please? I want to feel that you and I are playing in the same game.
I have assumed that you are town and believe what you say is for the most part beneficial to town.
...why, exactly?
post 1738, because of your honesty
1817, because it looks like a town attempting to read someone
and I believe your claim. I don't need to be at L-1 to claim, if I'm town, I think its beneficial for town to know that I am what I say I am and hope they believe me. if not. I'm a mislynch.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2623 (isolation #115) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:49 am

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 2619, Wake1 wrote:
In post 2611, leviathan93 wrote:
Then...

...do you have qualms joining my wagon on Serial Killer?
ehh. not really, but at the same time kind of. the ONLY way I DO see you as possibly having a chance of being scum is your so strongly pushing the serial killer. of course you have reasons. I agree completely with you. The SK should not be alive and should be killed. It's a Super pro town move. but the thing is if you were scum you'd also want to kill the SK. so you and your mates would be protected.

though technically you are right I have no qualms. I want others thoughts on what I have just said though.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2632 (isolation #116) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:10 am

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 2628, Wake1 wrote:
In post 2623, leviathan93 wrote: ehh. not really, but at the same time kind of. the ONLY way I DO see you as possibly having a chance of being scum is your so strongly pushing the serial killer. of course you have reasons.
I agree completely with you. The SK should not be alive and should be killed. It's a Super pro town move.
but the thing is if you were scum you'd also want to kill the SK. so you and your mates would be protected.

though technically you are right I have no qualms. I want others thoughts on what I have just said though.
Please cast your vote against pieguyn. He'll then be at L-3, and you can remove it at any time. If you do trust me so, please prove it.

If I were Mafia, I'd attempt to kill SK last Night.
truth. that convinced me. VOTE: Pieguyn
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2745 (isolation #117) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:21 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 2696, PeregrineV wrote:And what's the defense of Levi again?

His neighbor comes in the thread calling him scum and he says nothing?

That is in no way a town reaction.
what? =P I did say something I'm pretty sure.

but oh my bad. because I didn't deny it, It's my claiming to be scum. =/ now THAT is some of the worst logic ever. =P

even if I HAD defended myself, which I did, people would have said the exact same thing, because who is ACTUALLY going to believe me?
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2767 (isolation #118) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:21 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 2760, Natirasha wrote:I think minimum three of them are. Voting the SK is, like, the definition of refusing to play the game.
it is not the definition of refusing to play the game. its a protective choice for both town AND scum technically.

do you honestly think its better that we attempt to lynch someone else? here are the scenarios of that.

1. We lynch wrong, SK kills someone WE tell him too and hits town, scum kills town
2. We lynch wrong, SK kills someone WE tell him too and hits scum, scum kills town
3. We lynch wrong, SK kills someone WE tell him too and hits scum, scum kills SK
4. We lynch right, SK kills someone WE tell him too and hits town, Scum kills town
5. We lynch right, SK kills someone WE tell him too and hits scum, Scum kills SK
6. We lynch right, SK kills someone WE tell him too and hits town, Scum kills SK

1. we lose three town
2. we lose two town and a scum
3. we lose 1 town, and the SK
4. we lose 2 town
5. we lose 2 scum and the SK
6. we lose one scum, one town, and the SK

which is most likely going to happen?
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2772 (isolation #119) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:48 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 2771, Natirasha wrote:If I left Svenst, I'd go for leviathan right now, Pie.
lol
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2789 (isolation #120) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:00 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 2773, Natirasha wrote:
In post 2772, leviathan93 wrote:
In post 2771, Natirasha wrote:If I left Svenst, I'd go for leviathan right now, Pie.
lol
lol
lol
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2792 (isolation #121) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:13 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

@agar, how was that not useful? what the fuck are you saying? that's the truth of the matter and I hope everyone realizes those are our options.

me being a scumfuck? =) LOL! go ahead. =) believe what you believe. I always love saying "I told you so" to dick wads like you in this game. =D one of my favorite parts actually. =)

Let me give a suggestion to how to deal with me though. I always look scummy in games. When I am town, scum use this to their advantage and always promote my mislynch. This is beneficial to them, because it gives them a free night kill and leaves town nowhere to look because I looked so scummy and the perfect lynch target as everyone thinks. Scum also knows this and will never night kill me because I don't look obvious town. they want town to mislynch me. I will be constantly proven right, because I will never be night killed. and if I'm ever proven wrong in this regard then apparently its good for town because I looked so scummy in the first place. According to Agar, at least. Am I right? Of course I am. I'm always right.

you want to lynch me? go ahead. but before I die, I want to know, what happens after my flip? What will people do if I flip town? we will be left no where other then the option to kill the known SK.

in the scenario of my death it would be town lynching wrong, scum killing town at night and the SK having the chance to kill scum or hit town again. therefore its 3 possible townies dead. or 2 possible townies dead and a scum. or 2 possible townies dead and the SK, OR 1 of each dead.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2794 (isolation #122) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:24 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 2793, Natirasha wrote:
In post 2792, leviathan93 wrote:I always look scummy in games.
lol
you want to lynch me? go ahead. but before I die, I want to know, what happens after my flip? What will people do if I flip town? we will be left no where other then the option to kill the known SK.
lol
hahahaha! lol, yourself. =) you wouldn't know, you've never had a game with me, and I know you are lazy so you would never actually check. Therefore its my word against your desire to lynch me and I know my word is going to be wrong. so just lynch me already. =)

because I'm SOOOO obviously scum. =)
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2796 (isolation #123) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:36 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 2795, Natirasha wrote:I'm completely willing to call your bluff. I hate the reasoning "I always look scummy" as an excuse for bad play--you know how you get better at looking not scummy? PLAY BETTER.
except my question for you is "why does Bad play constitutes as scummy in the first place?" =P that doesn't make any sense.

and you may view my play as BAD but I could say the same for every one elses. because I play the game differently than you, it makes MY way BAD? lol. yeah. no. that's not how it works.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2798 (isolation #124) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:08 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 2797, Titus wrote:A play is objectively bad when it leads to objectively bad results. A player who frequently gets mislynched (unless said mislynching assures victory/outed scum) should be upset with their play.

Regardless, that's a setup debate. Worthless. Scumhunt.

Night y'all.
well, I completely disagree with you. but that's not my call.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2803 (isolation #125) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:13 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

UNVOTE:
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2929 (isolation #126) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:04 am

Post by leviathan93 »

As I said before, before I die, I want to hear from people what will happen if I flip town. =P you will be in the exact same position you are now only one less town. probably 3 less town if the SK AND scum kill town. that's 3 town gone from lynching me.

This is indeed the stupidest town i've ever played with as well. Lynching Pie as SK is the safest bet at the moment. THAT is the TRUTH we are nowhere otherwise and at least we have one anti-town faction gone. VOTE: Pieguyn
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2930 (isolation #127) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:05 am

Post by leviathan93 »

that's L-1 just so everyone is aware.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2935 (isolation #128) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:14 am

Post by leviathan93 »

lol. haha "yeah, I agree" =) well, i pretty much lost all my "real" reads on people due to this stupid argument over Pie which is why I want him dead already so I can finally think. at that point I was just agreeing with everything you said because it seemed reasonable to me. I always went back and checked what you meant and if you were correct to feel the way you were and for the most part you were.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2936 (isolation #129) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:15 am

Post by leviathan93 »

I also keep forgetting that I have a QT sorry Sakura!
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3411 (isolation #130) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:36 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 2938, Sakura Hana wrote:I would think if you really "Kept forgetting" you wouldnt even have said anything until now in the QT.
for 1. I do keep forgetting because I've never really had a qt before.
2. last night was still during the time that I was not even BY a computer and the time I WAS I was trying to catch up reading before I commented so I didn't say something or ask something that was already been answered. =/
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3413 (isolation #131) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:38 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 2939, Svenskt Stål wrote:
In post 2935, leviathan93 wrote:lol. haha "yeah, I agree" =) well, i pretty much lost all my "real" reads on people due to this stupid argument over Pie which is why I want him dead already so I can finally think. at that point I was just agreeing with everything you said because it seemed reasonable to me. I always went back and checked what you meant and if you were correct to feel the way you were and for the most part you were.
you lost all your leads?

what does that mean?
basically it means, people are being stupid and confusing the hell out of me and so I've lost the ability of what I should take as town play or scum play. so people's reads keep switching back and forth for me.

for the most part its all because the SK is still alive and we are still debating this on page 133 or whatever. that's just wrong. He needs to die. and then you can kill me tomorrow if people are so bent on me dying.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3418 (isolation #132) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:48 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 2974, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2935, leviathan93 wrote:lol. haha "yeah, I agree" =) well, i pretty much lost all my "real" reads on people due to this stupid argument over Pie which is why I want him dead already so I can finally think. at that point I was just agreeing with everything you said because it seemed reasonable to me. I always went back and checked what you meant and if you were correct to feel the way you were and for the most part you were.
So, with more people posting and putting information out there, your ability to read people based on what they post has just vanished?
false, with more people being stupider and stupider my ability to make sense of what actually is worthwhile and not think I'm just playing with a bunch of idiots goes lower and lower. stupidity clouds my judgement and there's a lot going around for town in this game. Scum are using it to cause mislynches and I'm a prime target.

I have no problem dying in order to lead town to victory, but what I want before I die is a plan for town on what they are going to do given the circumstances that I flip town.

If I flip scum, good for town, you caught me. but because I know I'm not scum yet everyone else apparently is seeing me that way, I want to know what happens in the event of my death and I flip town. I see 3 town dying as a result of me dead. because I am one of them, and then the SK will kill one, (most likely town) and then scum will kill one (most likely town or the SK).
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3423 (isolation #133) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:56 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 3020, Svenskt Stål wrote:wake is town, sakura too.

i want titus to be scum, but i am very unsure

like, what scum isnt hardcharging the easiest wagon of all time?
agreed. both wake and sakura are town.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3427 (isolation #134) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:02 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 3078, kanyeknowsbest wrote:personally i want pie to shoot every last person in this game.
agreed. let's just let Pie win.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3428 (isolation #135) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:21 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 3237, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 3235, Natirasha wrote:Curious: Do any of the non-deathtunnelers mind swinging onto Empking?
Ehhh, if only for seeing what levi does tonight on the QT but i doubt it since he's done nothing during today either.

Empking has been my suspicion since D1.
what's the point of the qt specifically now? we already got outed. I keep forgetting and we're just going to tell everyone anyway what we talk about. =/
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3429 (isolation #136) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:24 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 3261, Pyrotechnics wrote:Why is Sakura going after Levi after defending him from me yesterday?
because i'm obvious scum to everyone and so anti-town that I should just die apparently. =P
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3431 (isolation #137) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:46 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 3430, talah wrote:Do you have any scumspects Levi?

Why should I think you are town?

Do you think Beli's scum?

I'm thinking you're scum mostly because you've been ready to adopt other players' opinions quite easily, and you don't appear to be interested in scumhunting.
I have more town reads then scum reads at any given time. I don't search for scum really. I search for town.

My town reads include: Sakura, Agar (though he should die, but he's still totally obvitown), Majiffy, Kanye, Beli, wake, and wayne, and I'm included because I know i'm town.

the rest I basically throw in as possible scum. and no. I don't scumhunt. I pretty much never do in the games I play. People who have played with me before, should remember and know this, but oh well, not my problem. I townhunt, not scum hunt.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3432 (isolation #138) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:47 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

so no, i don't think Beli's scum.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3435 (isolation #139) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:58 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 3433, talah wrote:What gave you your townreads on Beli and Majiffy?

What about kayne? Considering Majiffy/kayne are diametrically opposed I'd expect you would be at least cautious about one or the other.
Beli when he first came into the game, gave me a scummy read, I may or may not have said that. but as he talked and time went on it became fairly obvious to me that I very much think he's town. Majiffy's claim I believe as well as the way he plays the game and his frustration I remember from other games I've been in with him and its very much like his town play, so meta on that, and the same for kanye its mostly meta. though I do admit its a little on the lighter side that i'm running on, I still believe he's currently town.

and as for the diametrically opposed, yes that is so, but players can be diametrically opposed and still be the same alignment. its not indicative one way or another of alignment. its more based on playstyle.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3437 (isolation #140) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:20 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 3436, talah wrote:
In post 3435, leviathan93 wrote:Beli when he first came into the game, gave me a scummy read, I may or may not have said that. but as he talked and time went on it became fairly obvious to me that I very much think he's town.
I still don't understand why you're townreading Beli. If I was townreading him I could say "Oh it was this event I felt was genuine", or "I believe he is trying to achieve X and I can understand that".
So something more specific or tangible would be better for me to understand, s'il vous plait?
In post 3435, leviathan93 wrote:Majiffy's claim I believe as well as the way he plays the game and his frustration I remember from other games I've been in with him and its very much like his town play, so meta on that, and the same for kanye its mostly meta. though I do admit its a little on the lighter side that i'm running on, I still believe he's currently town.
Why do you believe Majiffy's claim?
well, my first concern in general is thinking why should I even bother if people think I'm scum. =P y'all aren't going to listen to me anyway. =P so I see very little point in it.

you can't even use the argument on me "it will SOOO help town" =P because apparently i'm scum and therefore i should just be lynched. =P look at Beli's entrance into the game. then look a little later but still early in his time when he got into and argument. I popped in and said a few things and that's when I saw him.

as for majiffy, I believe him because of my meta and past experiences with him. he may be a good player, but his frustration in this game alone takes away the lying aspect of his claim.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3439 (isolation #141) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:41 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 3438, talah wrote:I'm not trying to get you mislynched. I'm trying to figure out if you're town or scum.

Beli seemed to me to be rolling/hating on me for no particular reason when he should know I'm a screamer in the early game.

I like your assessment of Majiffy, and what I was specifically talking about was suit abilities which I'd hoped you'd been following.

So you're in a neighbourhood. What are your thoughts on alignment of you two?

/questions cease

=P
lol, well, you're doing better than everyone else who already has me pegged as scum. =P

I've never played with Beli before, so my assessment of him is only on this game and other players strategies that i've witnesses. I feel its mostly town play though.

yes, i'm in a neighborhood. its just Sakura and I. and I personally believe she's town. The thread itself really early on gave me that feeling for her and so I decided to consider her town. I personally don't see her as a complex manipulative player to have many layers so I feel she is town. I know I'm town, so I think we are both town. =P unless she's scum and playing me, but I sincerely HIGHLY doubt it. =P
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3441 (isolation #142) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:57 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 3440, pieguyn wrote:
In post 3439, leviathan93 wrote:I personally don't see her as a complex manipulative player to have many layers so I feel she is town. I know I'm town, so I think we are both town. =P unless she's scum and playing me, but I sincerely HIGHLY doubt it. =P
you don't know her
<_< >_>
/runs
doesn't matter. how a person types and the words they use are indicative of their personality. Once you search a person's words, very little secrets can be kept. Repetition of play helps solidify this.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3503 (isolation #143) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:37 am

Post by leviathan93 »

Also, I'd prefer to be lynched then vigged. so if I'm going to die within the day, then that one works out really well for me. =)
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3505 (isolation #144) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:45 am

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 3504, Natirasha wrote:I'm not going to lie, I'm trying to reach out to you so that I could hopefully sway your read on me. I would very much like it if we could work together in this game--I won't be able to sway wayne or the others, but you're level-headed enough to change your reads. Empking is one person we appear to be in agreement on, so I am hoping we can work together there.
was this to me?
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3506 (isolation #145) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:46 am

Post by leviathan93 »

nevermind, it wasn't.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3925 (isolation #146) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:33 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 3610, Sakura Hana wrote:Wake im still waiting for that scum motivation behind killing AA9.
because she was so obvious town. THAT"S who scum want to kill. not the ones who could possibly seem scummy.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3948 (isolation #147) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:10 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

yeah, so I have a seriously bad feeling about the empking wagon. It looks to me as if it was spawned out of darkness and thus is a darkness in which another town will probably be lost.

I believe town's safest bet is to lynch Pie as the SK. then we gain more info during the night.

also there is no doctor. just saying.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3951 (isolation #148) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:27 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 3950, talah wrote:
In post 3925, leviathan93 wrote:
In post 3610, Sakura Hana wrote:Wake im still waiting for that scum motivation behind killing AA9.
because she was so obvious town. THAT"S who scum want to kill. not the ones who could possibly seem scummy.
lelelelelelelel

Uh, no. She was lurking the fuck out of this game, and was never obvious town to anyone unless you would like to demonstrate this with quotes. Are you buddying/creating an association with Wake?
uhhh you're still wrong. it doesn't matter if people lurk. lurking is NOT a scum tell. as i've said it matters on people's word usage and repetitious gameplay to decipher their alignment.

AA9 was the complete epitome of town like she has been in all the other games I've played with her. done the exact same. which is why was NOT on that wagon, because it was obvious to people who can actually search correctly.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3955 (isolation #149) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:47 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 3952, talah wrote:
In post 3951, leviathan93 wrote:uhhh you're still wrong. it doesn't matter if people lurk. lurking is NOT a scum tell. as i've said it matters on people's word usage and repetitious gameplay to decipher their alignment.

AA9 was the complete epitome of town like she has been in all the other games I've played with her. done the exact same. which is why was NOT on that wagon, because it was obvious to people who can actually search correctly.
I've had this argument before, representing that lurking isn't a scumtell. I was wrong.

Lurking can be a scumtell, especially if you're badscum and have a wagon on you. I've seen badscum facing pressure post just enough to avoid being prodded, usually with minimal argument and not expanding horizons.

Personality and experience makes a difference, sure.

But if you think AA9 was obvtown that's well and good but there are two things wrong with what you're saying anyway:
1) it's not whether *you* think AA9 was obvtown which counts, unless you're influencing scum
2) it's quite likely *town* would have lynched or vigged AA9 as things stood, and hey, look who copped a nightkill

So AA9's ISO should be pretty short, since you're saying she was obvtown it should be relatively easy to prove why. These vague meta notions rather than specifics aren't helpful when you're acting like either scum or lynchbait yourself.

The point is, lurking is STILL NOT a SCUM TELL!

Yes, its true that a person who is scum can lurk. and therefore if a person lurks and you want to lynch them, and you do and they turn out scum. you will be like "oh my god, he lurked. I caught him. therefore lurking is a scumtell!" that thinking is TOTALLY false!

the thing about this game is that nothing is TECHNICALLY a scum tell. because BOTH sides can do it. that's the fact of the matter.
Personality and experience are what I majorly go off in a game. You may find me scummy, go ahead. I could care less. I've lynched myself many times to prove a point.

yes, her ISO is short, but you don't necessarily need a lot to read someone accurately. Especially if you've been studying people most of your life. I don't care if my notions ain't helpful to you. I play the game how I want and how I know how to get results.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4369 (isolation #150) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:45 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

Ok. So originally I was for a Pie lynch. With his hit on Deasvail, who I completely thought was town, I really have to reevaluate my reads a bit. I'm not used to be that far off on someone. I am no longer in favor of a Pie Lynch for the current moment.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4454 (isolation #151) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:51 am

Post by leviathan93 »

Seriously. I still really like the Pie's night kill. I think we should keep him around a little longer so we can have stuff like that happen more for town.

Also, i have a theory on where the 3 kills went last night.

1. SK shot Deasvail
2. someone shot Talah and Pyro protected
3. someone shot SK and the SK is bullet proof. 3 shots only 1 kill.

or person with 1-shot doctor (like empking had) protected someone
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4634 (isolation #152) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:15 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 4627, Pyrotechnics wrote:You should lynch Wake too just to be safe, but I really have a feeling he's town.

The people who have a really good chance of being Deas's partners are Nacho and Levi. I still think Majiffy is pretty town, BUT I don't like that he wasn't actually willing to lynch Deasvail on day one when they had their showdown. I also don't like that he didn't watch me last night. I was quite obviously a good target for a night kill last night to anyone who was paying attention, so the fact that he held onto it is suspect. Also, I don't know why he thinks he's going to live to use it later if he's town.

Still think Talah, kanye and Nat are town. Those are my strongest town reads. Titus, Agar and Belisarius are all probs town.

I don't think much of Peregrine or Svenst though.
In post 3599, DeasVail wrote: My reads are looking something like this:

Super town:

Kanye
PeregrineV
Pyrotechnics
Sakura Hana
Wake88
Talah
Natirasha
Titus

(I actually think this would be a pretty great townblock, but somehow I don't think people would want me in it, so...)

Then I've got a group of people who are kind of town, but I could still see as scum:

Belisarius (Probably should be in the group above, but I'm worried about his lack of posting lately)
AGar
Svenskt
Majiffy
Nacho

And then there's:

Wayne
Empking
Leviathan
Here are Deasvail's last reads. I really really doubt he put more than one partner if at all in his super town reads. Of those I'd look the most at Peregrine or Wake, but I'd lean more towards Peregrine.

In the nulls I'd go for Svenst and Nacho but it could also be Majiffy and Agar just having a good game. I'd say Agar is more likely town, but it could just be that he annoys me the least.

And in that scum list I'd go for Leviathan over Wayne.
and how do I have a good chance of being Deasvail's partner? =P

If people think I'm scum, then they should lynch me. and If they do, then before I die, I want to know what people will do once I flip town. when they will learn for certain that I am town. I know no one knows that information now except me, but I want to know how it would affect your reads if y'all KNEW I was town.

other than being a nightkill target that is. =P
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4640 (isolation #153) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:22 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 4635, Pyrotechnics wrote:we would do what we always do after a mislynch, look for scum.

so more looking for scum for you if you're town and less what will y'all do when you know i'm town. thanks.
yeah. i don't listen to bullshit from others sorry. because how y'all are going at the whole "looking for scum thing" is failing yourselves. every one of y'all is doing the same job as me.

and as town my job is to prevent more town from dying. not cause mislynches.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4641 (isolation #154) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:25 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 4637, waynegg wrote:Deception in random ordered entry theory says these are scum and they check out on bit of DV's lists

Kanye
Levi
Nat
Nacho
Sakura

Vs

Kanye
Sakura
Nat
Nacho
Levi

Is anyone interested in this theory? If so I'll dig it up.
If sakura and I were scum, we'd know. or better yet, if I was scum I'd know which of them were my partners. I highly doubt sakura was scum.

of those 4 other than me. I would say in order of who could be scummiest would be: Nacho, Kanye, Nati, Sakura.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4646 (isolation #155) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:42 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 4643, pieguyn wrote:so here's another theory: DV was trying to bus Majiffy

just look at it. from my experience, most of the time when scum make such a massive push on someone, it ends up being that they're trying to bus a teammate. and it was on D1 which is the most common time for bussing. and he was flip flopping 293487239847 times during the interaction between Majiffy and me. he continually accused Majiffy throughout the course of D1, and kept bring it up over and over again, and I don't see scum doing that.

thoughts?
I completely agree with you. I seriously doubt Majiffy and Deasvail were scum partners with a bus like that. Though I had them both as town during this interaction. I don't think Majiffy is scum at all.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4651 (isolation #156) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:47 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 4648, pieguyn wrote:hey kanye you know how Grimgroove and I were trying to bus each other in your game?

do you think the interactions between DV and Majiffy on D1 were similar to that?

no Levi I'm saying DV and Majiffy are scum together read my post
then I completely disagree with you. Scum can definitely do that against town. Also not in every game does scum bus their partners, so you have to be careful of that.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4653 (isolation #157) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:50 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 4652, pieguyn wrote:interesting how you rushed to suddenly defend Majiffy though

DV, Majiffy, Levi, scum team of the year 2013?
you have been paying attention to me right? that's been nothing new. I've defended him all game...
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4654 (isolation #158) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:51 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 4652, pieguyn wrote:interesting how you rushed to suddenly defend Majiffy though

DV, Majiffy, Levi, scum team of the year 2013?
Oh and if you want you should add Agar to that list too. I've hella been outgoing about the fact that he's completely town even though he's a dick. =P
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4679 (isolation #159) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:30 am

Post by leviathan93 »

I feel wake is town and I'm not pro lynching town, no matter how stupid they may be or whatever. Town lynches scum. not town. and I do not feel Wake to be scum.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4873 (isolation #160) » Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:54 am

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 4829, Pyrotechnics wrote:
In post 4825, waynegg wrote:
In post 4813, Pyrotechnics wrote:Oh, I plan to go back and look at all of them and see how he shifted his reads. (For instance I was in his scum pile, until I claimed what I was and then I moved to super town) That's just what I was working with that night. I'll look at the rest and reread through him this weekend.
Why put off to tomorrow what can be done today?
mod replace me

Sorry good luck town. Look at my last reads list.
I have always wondered if this is a scum move...not intentionally, just wishing good luck to town. why would you do this even if you were town and replacing out? I have like never seen this.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5033 (isolation #161) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:46 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

I'm not voting the SK at least not for tonight. I would want to see how one more night happens before I fully decide to lynch the SK. I will only lynch the SK if I see him doing more harm to town then good. currently he hit scum. that's awesome. I was not expecting that and so let's use him as a vig material.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5035 (isolation #162) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:53 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

^^^totes mafia. just saying!
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5122 (isolation #163) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:53 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

I'm really not a fan of either wake or Pie wagons. I feel wake is town and Pie can still be of help.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5142 (isolation #164) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:35 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 5124, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:pie as a slot/role may be useful but his presence in this game is a distraction, not an assistance.
and I completely agree with this! but that's why we should just ignore Pie and just USE him for the kill when we need one. spend our time looking elsewhere for REAL scum!
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5145 (isolation #165) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:38 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

fine. whatever. let's save wake and kill the SK at least. VOTE: Pieguyn
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5349 (isolation #166) » Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:22 am

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 5295, AGar wrote:
In post 5288, Belisarius wrote:@talah: I'm not scumreading you because of petulance, I'm scumreading you because you were playing like I did in Open 480. Sure, it didn't continue
after
I first told you what I found suspicious, but that in itself is WIFOM.
Applying your meta to a different player is bad jujubeans.
not necessarily. It's still a way of playing and its a good thing to note that if you would do something either as town or scum then its a possibility so would other people.

doesn't make it true, but you shouldn't just dismiss it because it ain't you.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5350 (isolation #167) » Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:29 am

Post by leviathan93 »

also I came up with a possibility why there was only 1 kill if there is actually 3 factions.

what if two factions targeted the same person for death. then only that one person would die and the other was protected by pyro's bullet proof. or pyro was protected by his bullet proof. whatever.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5365 (isolation #168) » Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:42 am

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 5351, Natirasha wrote:U srs levi
yes, I'm very serious. =P oh I forgot to add that i'm scum because I know more than y'all, MY BAD! =P

lol. you have to be willing to think of all possibilities. never shutting anyone down JUST because you don't think its likely or possible. that's just bad play.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5388 (isolation #169) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:43 am

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 5369, waynegg wrote:
In post 5350, leviathan93 wrote:also I came up with a possibility why there was only 1 kill if there is actually 3 factions.

what if two factions targeted the same person for death. then only that one person would die and the other was protected by pyro's bullet proof. or pyro was protected by his bullet proof. whatever.
Yes I see what you're saying and bet that if we lynch you he'll be the opposite alignment
very much most likely so. So I can take one for the team and be lynched today, just so those that are against me can be pointed out as the scum they are.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5426 (isolation #170) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:52 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 5424, talah wrote:...aaaanyway

Hey Titus, what do you think of the Levi/ETL Neighbourhood? Both town? One scum?

kanye y u keep dodgin' me man? It's not going to affect my vote at the end of the day but I wanna know what you're seeing in Matias' play that was scummy. Best I've got I is he seemed distracted when I claimed tracker because it would have conflicted with his own role/fakeclaim, but I'm tending to think he was town.

Majiffy you should keep your dick in your pants over catching DV since I'm pretty sure it was me who caught his crap Dolittle argument in RVS. I then went on to accuse him of soft-attacking you. Then mastin scumread him.
And yeah shout me a bottle of wine and I'll take the time but all I've got from you at the moment is tunnelvision and repetition.

Optimal Scum Play <if SK plus single scum faction>
* Lynch the SK who's shown good faith and killed a maf
* Keep the other guy in the game to continue killing town morale
I honestly believe we are both town.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5812 (isolation #171) » Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:37 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

my post! sorry, been busy! reading now!
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5813 (isolation #172) » Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:42 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 5566, kanyeknowsbest wrote:its likely titus is not the strongman.

vote titus
I agree. I highly doubt titus is a vig. VOTE: Titus

however, this is an incredible thing that if Titus actually is what he says and I am wrong, Kanye is most Definitely scum.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5814 (isolation #173) » Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:47 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 5607, Belisarius wrote:Finally. Let's get this shit done

VOTE: pie

making a safe vote like this doesn't make me see you as very town at the moment. especially with the very few posts you have currently been making compared to others voting for Pie.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5816 (isolation #174) » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:06 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

Ok. so my reads currently are this.

Town
Agar
especially the lies (because of sakura)
Majiffy
Kanye
me (because i know i'm town)'

I am incredibly sure on this.

this leaves
Pieguyn (serial killer) we need to lynch sometime. maybe after today is what i'm thinking so he can hopefully shoot at least one more scum before we kill him.

and the rest
Natirasha (i have a town feeling but I don't know really) so null
Titus (in the beginning of day 4 I didn't like his play but its starting to grow on me how much he is actively trying which is why therefore i think its between him and kanye. one is scum one is town currently I'm leaning him a scum though)
Belisarius (I have a town feeling but its not fully sure)
Nacho (I'm not liking his current play, something seems scummy)
Pyrotechnics (I'm going to say null, because even though I think they are town, it could just be an amazing scum ploy. however, I feel more town than scum)
Stefan (just completely unsure at this point, null)
Peregrine (leaning town, but he's good, so a possibility of scum)
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5830 (isolation #175) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:37 am

Post by leviathan93 »

Haha! I love whenever I post its simply scummy. =D it makes this game so amusing. =)

and yes, Beli. =P I included myself because i'm town and I know that whether y'all do or not. =P

anyone can vote me all you want. However, this happens to me in every game and its always a scum push. when I flip, I hope y'all will look at who is on my wagon and decide and realize accordingly of who is scum.

also for those of you who don't understand my reads, its because I town hunt. I don't scum hunt.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5831 (isolation #176) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:38 am

Post by leviathan93 »

UNVOTE:

actually, you know what? i can buy the vig thing considering the flavor of this game and the suits abilities.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5832 (isolation #177) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:40 am

Post by leviathan93 »

Oh and majiffy! I didn't die, because scum always want to use me as mislynch material. its always why to save town I should not make it to end game, because town would always lose and pick me.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5834 (isolation #178) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:37 am

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 5833, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:The fact that you confused me with Beli, when I'm your neighbor is subtle but telling. If that was your only role, you would have called it out. You would have mentioned it. You would have noticed that your
role assigned neighbor
called you out for including yourself on your town list and voted you in the same post.

But you didn't. Which leads me to believe you have a more important part of your role that took precedence in your mind.

Like a scum alignment.
yeah. i did not understand that at all. can you either dumb it down, or use better words? =P

i wish I actually could remember confusing you with Beli because I don't since I've been going through medical amnesia and short term memory loss for a while now. It is my only role.

I have called out that I'm a neighbor. I was to Sakura, whom I have been in games with before and recognized her town play, thus by my judgement, making us both town. I talked to her in the thread, until I kept forgetting I even had a neighbor thread to begin with since I'm not use to that. then you took her spot. doesn't change the fact I have a huge town read on her. Then you decided I was scum, which (if you think that) makes our conversations in the thread entirely pointless because why would you listen to a word I said if I was scum and you were town?
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5836 (isolation #179) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:47 am

Post by leviathan93 »

lol. not in the QT. here. if you have actually read the entire game which I doubt, you would have learned that Sakura and I outed each other as neighbors a long time ago. and the fact that we thought each other as both being town. then we both thought the qt was useless because we could just announce what we thought to everyone instead of just ourselves.

when you came in, I did answer as many questions as I could that you asked until you decided to scum read me, in which case, I was like "fuck this, there is no point talking in the qt because i'm apparently scum". also because it almost doesn't matter since we are both outed as neighbors anyway. =P
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5837 (isolation #180) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:48 am

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 5835, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:You didn't say shit in the QT, despite me asking you for information.

I am not really addressing you with my post; I'm pointing it out to the rest of the players.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5838 (isolation #181) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:48 am

Post by leviathan93 »

^^^^^^ that was the post I was addressing
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5839 (isolation #182) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:49 am

Post by leviathan93 »

regardless if it was to me or not, I was addressing your post to you. =P
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5844 (isolation #183) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:46 am

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 5842, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:I has problems with this post.
In post 5836, leviathan93 wrote:
lol. not in the QT. here. if you have actually read the entire game which I doubt, you would have learned that Sakura and I outed each other as neighbors a long time ago.
I already knew this. I ISO'd my predecessor and you.

[/quote="Levi"]... and the fact that we thought each other as both being town. then we both thought the qt was useless because we could just announce what we thought to everyone instead of just ourselves.

when you came in, I did answer as many questions as I could that you asked until you decided to scum read me,
Which was... oh.... about an hour ago. Which means that this...
Levi wrote:in which case, I was like "fuck this, there is no point talking in the qt because i'm apparently scum".
Is a lie.
Levi wrote:also because it almost doesn't matter since we are both outed as neighbors anyway. =P
It does matter when you don't even remember.[/quote]

i like how you continue to narrow me down as scum. =P

except in the beginning you didn't HAVE me as scum, which is exactly when I DID answer your questions.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5846 (isolation #184) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:56 am

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 5845, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:And then you disappeared, bro. You never returned.
very true. because you still see me as scum, as well as it doesn't matter to me anymore, because it doesn't matter what we talk about in thread if we did. it might as well be said here. there's nothing that we could talk about in thread that would make this any better.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5851 (isolation #185) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:00 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

technically it would be a good idea. its better than lynching a townie. even though its just pushing the problem off to tomorrow.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5862 (isolation #186) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:07 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 5858, Pyrotechnics wrote:
In post 5813, leviathan93 wrote:
In post 5566, kanyeknowsbest wrote:its likely titus is not the strongman.

vote titus
I agree. I highly doubt titus is a vig. VOTE: Titus

however, this is an incredible thing that if Titus actually is what he says and I am wrong, Kanye is most Definitely scum.
Why?
because kanye plays it cool. i've been in numerous games with him and thats always his style. I've never really seen him as scum before but to me this is town play and I always get a feeling to sheep kanye. '

HOWEVER. a feeling has changed that has me wondering whether I can just keep always playing as if kanye is town and when at some point am I going to be wrong. if Titus is town then kanye I feel may be in fact scum.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5921 (isolation #187) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:21 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

VOTE: pieguyn
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5953 (isolation #188) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:26 am

Post by leviathan93 »

ehhh you guys can just lynch me tomorrow.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5954 (isolation #189) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:27 am

Post by leviathan93 »

because I'm seriously not going to die during the night. JUST so you WILL lynch me tomorrow.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5976 (isolation #190) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:13 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

seriously guys. levi is totally the best lynch. definitely confirmed scum. =)
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5977 (isolation #191) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:14 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 5969, Belisarius wrote:Not Nacho. If Levi is scum, that makes Nacho town.

Speaking of which,

VOTE: Leviathan
so if Levi is town, does that make nacho scum?
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5989 (isolation #192) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:04 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 5988, Titus wrote:VOTE: Levi

If you are hellbent on dying, I hope I am reading you right when I ask you to shoot scum.

Sorry Nati, little sleep and limited time contributed to that. That obviously changes things need to reread that tomorrow.
the best reason to vote some. ^^^^^^ this should win a medal or something. =P
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5990 (isolation #193) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:07 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 5978, Belisarius wrote:
In post 5977, leviathan93 wrote:so if Levi is town, does that make nacho scum?
No. Your townflip would tell me fuck all about Nacho.
than how can you lynch levi and say that "if he is scum, nacho is town"
but yet the vice versa switch of "levia is lynched and turns up town, that means nacho is scum" doesn't make sense? something is wrong here.

and ok. kind of done with this little charade. lets make it harder to lynch me shall we! two votes now! =D UNVOTE:
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6083 (isolation #194) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:32 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 6042, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 6027, Pyrotechnics wrote:The only thing with Levi is the way DV talked me off of him day one, but then ended up putting him in his scum list when he had to rearrange things.
This is an excellent point. From my POV, he was also far too quick to give Sakura a town read (based on the neighbor QT), plus his reactions yesterday. I'm fine with lynching Levi.
what? I know her play. she was super obvious town this whole game, and then you came in and just mess things up. the only reason I still have your role as town is because of her.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6084 (isolation #195) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:36 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 6052, Titus wrote:That doesn't make sense either. If Levi is townreading ETL and his townread scumreads him, he should be trying to show you errors or behaving in a more open manner and being constitent. Shutting down is not good.

If Levi was scumreading ETL, stopping talking makes sense. Stupid but still makes sense. I don't see early game scumread on ETL from Levi though.

Ok, I doubt two scum neighbors. Blah, that seemed obvious suit was a PR equivalent.
lol. i don't see ETL as scum. ETL is town because of sakura. end of story, and no, i don't believe in talking about my self-lynch or my willingness to be lynched because if everyone finds me scummy, then I should die to prove that I am not.

me convincing you that I'm not is not gonna happen. because that's what everyone would be trying to do. who WANTS to be lynched. no one. however, I want to be lynched to prove that I am town and also so I don't make it to the end when its Lynch or Lose, because I would lose it for town.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6085 (isolation #196) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:38 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 6065, Titus wrote:ETL, if you are a VT. Then Levi's suit has a power, daychat. Either he is confused or lying.

Nati, I did. Beli would not have had that post when posting above. So I didn't factor it.
false. that is not my suit ability. that is just an ability I have. I have no "suit ability". I'm a VT like I figured my partner Sakura would be when we were talking because neither of us had any other abilities to share.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6086 (isolation #197) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:40 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 6074, PeregrineV wrote:Based on Especially's posts about the neighborhood, Levi a definitely better lynch now than before.
agreed. lynch me.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6087 (isolation #198) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:41 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 6077, Natirasha wrote:Oh god I was Wake's lover.

Oh god.
major LOL!!!!!!!!!
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6174 (isolation #199) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:10 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

here! going to read up now!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”