Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (isolation #10) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:04 pm

Post by Whomping Willow »

Page 1 -
Naomi Tan is an early town read, she hasn't played in a long while and you can usually spot the newb scum going for the whole "I'm so bad as town" act at ten paces. Flubbernuggets's Riddleton vote is in the butter zone of not attracting attention but also not progressing the wagon to any meaningful point

Page 2-
Didn't GGG's jumping to an RVS vote after a serious one without declaring any read change on Naomi-Tan, if he wanted his vote back somewhere it would be most useful but no longer had a legit scum-read, why not move to the Riddleton wagon? Also didn't like the way he phrased his response to Munkir, asking people why they voted isn't really an "approach", it's pretty much the whole game, felt buddyingish.

Also don't like AWA characterising Riddleton's wagon as a "joke wagon", when is a wagon ever a joke? Even in RVS. Even with a 2 year break, someone who played for 2 years should understand RVS better than that. And come to think of it, where was his vote on me?

I'm a little ambivalent about droog's reaction to the quickhammer, going off the people who posted and not looking at a VC or realising what forum he was in seems a bit odd, but his reaction seemed genuine, and I like that he tried to get immediate in-game pressure on his neighbour.

Page 3-
Not much notable here, crazypianist I lean town on-ish, pressuring seems genuine.

Page 4-
istott's "I'm voting you until you post " thing is weird, but probably not alignment indicative.

Revisiting by Originalchris I hate it even more than I did when I first read it, ironically it was completely unoriginal, the droog L-1 thing had already been covered, the lurker speech was pointless, just looks like him trying to look like he's doing work, plus he had commentary on the game yet accompanied it with no meaningful vote."An RVS wagon adds no pressure but I'm going to RVS instead of voting the person I'm questioning", doesn't ring sincere to me, and the statement about RVS wagons was bad enough on it's own.

by Flames is bad aswell, but not as bad as I remember, "pressure votes are bad", feels like a sketchy deflection and chest puffing to get the vote off himself, if he'd said something along the lines, "your votes aren't pressure votes because you've declared you'll remove them when the person posts" I'd find it more believable, but there's no questioning or attempt to analyse it, just "lol pressure don't work on me". The "Anyway" look forced, like he's trying hard to sound casual and relaxed, and the sucks, none of the annoyed town vibes from other player's, just picking an easy target. Having typed that out, it is actully as bad as I remember. Follows it with an immediate attempt to discredit, and does absolutely nothing, says nothing, stands for nothing, just a post for a post's sake.

I quite like droog's vote on me here, doesn't feel the need to dress it up, it's probably what I would have done in his position.

Page 5
Where was this on page 1 or 2?

More pointless posting

Am I honestly expected to believe that this is why I'm not being voted? Did this stop you voting me on page 2?

Flubernugget knows the answer to this question, I'm sort of picking up the faceitiousness in the post, but also sort of not, ambivalent on it right now

& 3 posts and still no contribution from Originalchris

Page 6
I like this post, I don't like Riddle's thread avoidance

I like the commentary on me on this page, I could see GGG whiteknighting, but feeling better about him overall, I like crazy piantist being upfront it being a PL

This isn't true, and I feel like Flames 7141235892346 should know this

With everything I've said about Flames. This is actually where I want my vote

VOTE: Originalchris
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (isolation #11) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:12 pm

Yes I am. Is there a problem with that?
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (isolation #12) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:13 pm

In post 139, droog wrote:
In post 136, Whomping Willow wrote:I'm a little ambivalent about droog's reaction to the quickhammer, going off the people who posted and not looking at a VC or realising what forum he was in seems a bit odd, but his reaction seemed genuine, and I like that he tried to get immediate in-game pressure on his neighbour.

why'd you place that vote?
im assuming you knew it wasnt l-1
was it a test?

I knew it wasn't L-1. I mostly did it for my own amusement, but also as a test.
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (isolation #13) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:20 pm

In post 143, droog wrote:
In post 141, Whomping Willow wrote:
In post 139, droog wrote:
In post 136, Whomping Willow wrote:I'm a little ambivalent about droog's reaction to the quickhammer, going off the people who posted and not looking at a VC or realising what forum he was in seems a bit odd, but his reaction seemed genuine, and I like that he tried to get immediate in-game pressure on his neighbour.

why'd you place that vote?
im assuming you knew it wasnt l-1
was it a test?

I knew it wasn't L-1. I mostly did it for my own amusement, but also as a test.

you were ambivalent about how i scored on your test
which is the only reason i have trouble believing this

Why are the two linked? I read your post and thought it would be funny to vote Riddleton, but I also knew your reaction might help me get a read on you.

In post 142, Flames682 wrote:
In post 136, Whomping Willow wrote:88 by Flames is bad aswell, but not as bad as I remember, "pressure votes are bad", feels like a sketchy deflection and chest puffing to get the vote off himself, if he'd said something along the lines, "your votes aren't pressure votes because you've declared you'll remove them when the person posts" I'd find it more believable, but there's no questioning or attempt to analyse it, just "lol pressure don't work on me". The "Anyway" look forced, like he's trying hard to sound casual and relaxed, and the sucks, none of the annoyed town vibes from other player's, just picking an easy target. Having typed that out, it is actully as bad as I remember. Follows it with an immediate attempt to discredit, and 94 does absolutely nothing, says nothing, stands for nothing, just a post for a post's sake.

1. Pressure votes are bad, especially if they're just voting someone who hasn't posted. It's not more likely to make them post.

2. If you're going to analyze one word of everyone's posts the whole game, don't.

3. You're right about post 94, it was absolutely blank.

1. So why not talk about the part where it's on those who haven't posted? That's the relevant part.

2. Do I show any signs of doing this? I analysed one word of one of your posts, if you're scum you have to think about how every post you write comes accross, if a word looks forced or uncharacteristic, it's scummy.

3. It had words, those words just didn't achieve anything, and didn't look like they were trying to achieve anything.
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (isolation #14) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:21 pm

In post 144, Flames682 wrote:
In post 136, Whomping Willow wrote:135 This isn't true, and I feel like Flames 7141235892346 should know this

Unless it's a PL, then it's true.

So it isn't true. This is like saying "All apples are green" then when someone points out that's false, saying "well unless they're red, then it's true".
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (isolation #15) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:23 pm

A reaction test doesn't have to be successful after the fact for me to justify doing it before the fact. Infact, it's not relevant at all.
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (isolation #16) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:27 pm

I'm half troll actually
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (isolation #17) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:29 pm

In post 153, Flames682 wrote:
In post 145, Whomping Willow wrote:
In post 142, Flames682 wrote:
In post 136, Whomping Willow wrote:88 by Flames is bad aswell, but not as bad as I remember, "pressure votes are bad", feels like a sketchy deflection and chest puffing to get the vote off himself, if he'd said something along the lines, "your votes aren't pressure votes because you've declared you'll remove them when the person posts" I'd find it more believable, but there's no questioning or attempt to analyse it, just "lol pressure don't work on me". The "Anyway" look forced, like he's trying hard to sound casual and relaxed, and the sucks, none of the annoyed town vibes from other player's, just picking an easy target. Having typed that out, it is actully as bad as I remember. Follows it with an immediate attempt to discredit, and 94 does absolutely nothing, says nothing, stands for nothing, just a post for a post's sake.

1. Pressure votes are bad, especially if they're just voting someone who hasn't posted. It's not more likely to make them post.

2. If you're going to analyze one word of everyone's posts the whole game, don't.

3. You're right about post 94, it was absolutely blank.

1. So why not talk about the part where it's on those who haven't posted? That's the relevant part.

2. Do I show any signs of doing this? I analysed one word of one of your posts, if you're scum you have to think about how every post you write comes accross, if a word looks forced or uncharacteristic, it's scummy.

3. It had words, those words just didn't achieve anything, and didn't look like they were trying to achieve anything.

1. Because istott's votes were pressure votes on people who didn't post, and I assumed that he would know that I was talking about that. I don't have to spell everything out in my posts.

2. The word "anyway" was overanalyzed, and if you do it in one post, then it's likely you'll do it somewhere else.

3. It was me reading the thread and posting some notes while reading.

1. Well do you think he's town for it? I'm assuming so since you didn't attempt to question it at all

2. Maybe, maybe not

3. And yet you had nothing relevant to say in your notes?
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (isolation #18) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:39 am

In post 158, Originalchris wrote:Lots of over-analyzation from whomp after droog says he will unvote only after whomp contributes. Anyways, (am I forcing this anyways, or am I being casual with my anyways? Anyways...) I'm not sure why other people's posts are not relevant, but whomp's wall post is. Relevant to what exactly? Were your random troll votes relevant, or does relevance only occur when you say so?

Anyways, I maintain my stance that RVS pressure wagons are mostly useless (pressure them into answering what exactly?), and anyways, that I highly dislike lurkers, despite whether it is in any way(s) original or not. Maybe you can read it again and dislike it more whomp. Anyways, I wonder why you dislike it so much? Are you planning on lurking anytime (or anyway) soon? I plan on not letting you FYI.

In post 159, Originalchris wrote:Aside from that, congrats on joining the game.

Your posts before this objectively had 0 original game relevant content. My posts prior to my wall had more content than your pre-wall posts. So... congrats on joining the game.

In post 165, Naomi-Tan wrote:
Finally, at the end of post; post 136 you went and voted for chris, but you only mentioned him once as a mid sorta comment, rather than at the end like a bold statement, could you perhaps expand on that point as I personally feel that he isn't really doing anything and looking like he is contributing without saying much, but your RVS statement doesn't speak to me much. so I'd like more.

If he feels an RVS wagon is useless then what possible purpose could he see his RVS vote as having? Especially when he implied legitimate suspicion of droog. It doesn't look like he was actually interested in sorting droog to me, just wanting to look like he's doing something, as you said.

In post 165, Naomi-Tan wrote:Whomping Willow@

In post 136, Whomping Willow wrote:Page 3- Not much notable here, crazypianist I lean town on-ish, pressuring seems genuine.

Can you expand on your thoughts on Crazy Paint?

Largely gut, he wasn't going after the easy stuff or stuf that had already been covered, but he could be good scum so I'm tentative with the read

I agree Munkir townslipped. Surprised we missed it for this long aswell.

Eurgh

In post 175, Riddleton wrote:I like droog's reaction test. That was pretty cool. Townpoints for that.

Do you mean his reaction?

I don't know enough about RL mafia to gauge whether isott should have picked up on that highly blatant fakevig. But Riddleton capitulated on that read far too easily for my liking and Flames is being too hardline with it, Riddleton doing that and declaring istott town seems pointless as scum though, and he atleast did something to try and develop a read, which Flames349 has yet to do.
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (isolation #19) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:42 am

One last thing

W
H
omping Willow
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (isolation #20) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:34 am

Is that really all you found pertinent to comment on?
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (isolation #21) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:02 am

Yeah I feel pretty good about my vote. Cba quote stripping to respond right now as I'm on my phone but I think they speak for themselves anyway
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (isolation #22) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:43 am

Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (isolation #23) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:01 am

Please quote where droog is defending me and not just attacking you
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (isolation #24) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:47 am

In post 249, Originalchris wrote:
In post 248, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 244, Originalchris wrote:
In post 243, Whomping Willow wrote:Please quote where droog is defending me and not just attacking you

This is called deflection. Thanks for admitting this.

Wat

Is it that hard to understand?

Player C attacks and/or questions Player B.
Player A wants to defend Player B.
Player A could straight up defend them, by answering their questions and saying why they are town, but if they are scum buddies, this implicates both of them.
Opposite of that, Player A instead attacks Player C.

Deflection 101.

"Everyone who attacks me must be scum in cahoots"
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (isolation #25) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:47 am

But makes you so certain that he didn't just call your bluff?

Pedit: Ninja'd
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (isolation #26) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:13 am

Well someone's angry. Is the the second quote supposed to demonstrate something?
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (isolation #27) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:14 am

It's W
H
omping, Flames495
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (isolation #28) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:15 am

And I ask again. Is the second quote meant to demonstrate something?
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (isolation #29) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:16 am

What it is it supposed to demonstrate Flames?
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (isolation #30) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:19 am

I know what you're going to say. I just want you to say it.
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (isolation #31) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:21 am

Okay, so how is you stating a read doing something to develop it?
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (isolation #32) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:55 am

Congratulations?
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (isolation #33) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:29 am

In post 286, Flames682 wrote:Womping I'm not the guy who posts walls of text or states everything I think.

Are you the type of guy that scumhunts?

And this wasn't a response to what I said. How is stating your read doing something to develop it?
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (isolation #34) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:41 am

In post 289, Flames682 wrote:You know the answer already.

Please educate me on how you stating what your read is on someone is you doing something to get a better read on them and is you scumhunting. Like maybe you could say "I can see their reaction" or something similar, but if that is what you can best pull out to show you're scumhunting then...
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (isolation #35) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:42 am

And Flames we'd move this conversation along a lot quicker without the temper tantrums so if you want it to end so desperately please put them aside for now.
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #300 (isolation #36) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:43 am

No I'm a tree
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (isolation #37) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:46 am

Flames72pi's frustration does look genuine, but the lack of effort still irks me
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (isolation #38) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:47 am

In post 302, Flames682 wrote:Trees don't talk.

And yes right now I do have a scumread on istott still

Neither does fire but here we are. I guess we're natural enemies, is that why you're being so hostile?
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (isolation #39) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:47 am

In post 305, istott wrote:Him being flames149

It's Flames348 actually
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (isolation #40) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:48 am

Expand on 3 please Flames
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (isolation #41) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:16 pm

It enables day talk for scum, masons, neighbours etc... as long as it is alive
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (isolation #42) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:28 pm

Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (isolation #43) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:46 pm

In post 327, Flames682 wrote:Post 88 was pretty accurate.

It wasn't

In post 327, Flames682 wrote:Post 135 had one exception.

That "one exception" invalidated the entire statement

In post 327, Flames682 wrote:Post 138 I have no idea what you're saying
Post 299 was making a joke, that's scummy how?

Both were you responding to posts but with no actual content response and evading the actual meat of what you were responding to
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (isolation #44) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:54 pm

In post 334, Flames682 wrote:
In post 333, Whomping Willow wrote:Both were you responding to posts but with no actual content response and evading the actual meat of what you were responding to

Wow, kind of like your useless votes.

This post is another example of it. Very meta.

In post 335, Flames682 wrote:
In post 333, Whomping Willow wrote:That "one exception" invalidated the entire statement

Bullshit

If there's an exception to something you say is always true then it's invalidated, I bring you back to my green apples analogy

In post 336, Flames682 wrote:
In post 333, Whomping Willow wrote:It wasn't

It was.

Burden of proof is on you. Why should a player not use their vote to pressure someone?
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (isolation #45) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:00 pm

In post 339, Flames682 wrote:
In post 338, Whomping Willow wrote:If there's an exception to something you say is always true then it's invalidated, I bring you back to my green apples analogy

So you're saying that PLs are the most common and scum lynches are not with that analogy.

No, you miss the point. Ignore the apples and just consider the first clause if the analogy confuses you.

In post 340, Flames682 wrote:
In post 338, Whomping Willow wrote:Burden of proof is on you. Why should a player not use their vote to pressure someone?

Because it doesn't work.

If you're going to argue that pressure votes have never worked or that a player shouldn't bother voting because it's unlikely to make scum spontaneously combust then it's not an argument you're going to win
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (isolation #46) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:09 pm

@GGG His aggression feels town but it's also disproportionate and he's making absolutely no sense so I'm trying to understand his thought process
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (isolation #47) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:12 pm

In post 344, Flames682 wrote:
In post 341, Whomping Willow wrote:No, you miss the point. Ignore the apples and just consider the first clause if the analogy confuses you.

The exception is rare and was not relevant to the topic.

It was directly and explicitly relevant since you were responding to GGG raising the topic. It's hard to believe you're not just lying at this point

In post 342, Flames682 wrote:
In post 341, Whomping Willow wrote:that a player shouldn't bother voting because it's unlikely to make scum spontaneously combust

Thank you for bending my words.

Then make your arguments instead of the constant immature sniping and tantrum throwing over being asked basic things
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (isolation #48) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:20 pm

These conversations would be over a lot quicker if you'd engage like any other player, instead of these non-responses and histrionics.
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (isolation #49) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:25 pm

I feel like you want to be scumread
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (isolation #50) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:34 pm

In post 358, istott wrote:That's directed at flames343, right?

Yes

In post 361, Flames682 wrote:Nice deflection

It's really hard for me to believe you actually believe what you're saying, but my gut is saying you do
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (isolation #51) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:13 pm

In post 374, Flames682 wrote:
In post 351, Whomping Willow wrote:It was directly and explicitly relevant since you were responding to GGG raising the topic. It's hard to believe you're not just lying at this point

Policy lynch was not relevant to the topic.

In post 135, Flames682 wrote:
In post 131, GGG wrote:Crazy I notice you are voting for him because you want him lynched rather than you believe him to be scum. Do you and really anyone on the wagon feel he is actually scummy?

Um, if you want someone to be lynched, you think they're scum.

It was the topic.

Will read walls later and respond to Oc later.
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (isolation #52) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:21 pm

Caught up. Will attempt to give Oc a full response later but work is hectic. Surprised there's not more discussion on his whole "Everyone who suspects me must be scum in cahoots or bad/trolling town" with no attempt to respond to any of the points against him, or even justify his own opinions.

If only there was a word for this behaviour...
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (isolation #53) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:57 am

I didn't say the word "anyway" was a scum tell. I said his post and his use of the word sounded forced. Do you not consider forced posting a scumtell?

And I look forward to you breaking down how my entire ISO is lies if I "haven't been honest about a single player"
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (isolation #54) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:29 am

Prod dodge sorry. Less walls plzkthnxabi.
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (isolation #55) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:22 pm

Stahp
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (isolation #56) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:24 am

Oc/AWA/Flames
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (isolation #57) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:03 am

In post 577, Originalchris wrote:I hate acting like anything is a slur if someone is offended. I guess that means you should never call something 'stupid' because all the IQ challenged people of the world may get offended. Don't call it lame either, since all the cripples may take offense. I can keep going. Being 'PC' ruins the English language and destroys freedom of speech.

Freedom of Speech protects you from the government trying to sensor you, it does not stop people being called out for their idiotic behaviour and does not remove any consequences for what they say from other people. Regardless, this is a private site, no one has "freedom of speech" here, they are obligated to act under the rules of the game and behave in a manner at the discretion of the game moderator and site moderators. If a player is going out of their way to pointlessly act in a way that offends other users then they need to be warned or removed from the game. And it has absolutely nothing to do with whether you think people are being oversensitive, I'm gay and couldn't care less about people using the word gay as an insult, I've heard my entire life and it's completely normalised to me. However, I can distinguish between "this does not offend me" and "this offends other users and is not appropriate for a mafia game".

Please learn the terms you're using to soapbox your 'omg so controversial & edgy' opinions, before you embarrass yourself further.
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (isolation #58) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:04 am

In post 578, Originalchris wrote:Will post actual relevant stuff after work sometime. But yeah, let's stop crying about words someone uses that has nothing to do with them being scum or not.

If you really felt this way you wouldn't have made a comment right above this fanning the flames of the argument.
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #583 (isolation #59) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:15 am

In post 213, Originalchris wrote:
In post 209, Whomping Willow wrote:
Your posts before this objectively had 0 original game relevant content. My posts prior to my wall had more content than your pre-wall posts. So... congrats on joining the game.

I disagree. Not about my FIRST POST OF THE GAME having no relevance prior to that (I completely agree with you on that part /sarcasm), but your wall post had zero content that I found useful.

You asked droog a bunch of stuff he had just answered and some speech about lurkers which would apply to any game. Your post had 0 original game relevant content, this is objectively true.

In post 213, Originalchris wrote:You latched onto the word "anyways" (attacking flames I believe) and said it looked forced as if that was somehow a scum tell and you were scum hunting.

If someone's post sounding forced isn't a scum tell, then explain to me why townies are more likely to have to force the content of their posts.

In post 213, Originalchris wrote:If anyone looks forced, it is you right now. It's really bad. You only "joined" the gamed (after a ton of stupid troll votes that were garnering you major anti-town vibes) after droog basically coached you into it. Now you're acting as if you've somehow set the bar for quality posts after you had to literally be told what to do by your possible scum buddy.

In post 115, Whomping Willow wrote:You guys are boring. I'll make a proper post later

In post 134, droog wrote:If whomp starts contributing
I will Unvote

In post 213, Originalchris wrote:
In post 209, Whomping Willow wrote:If he feels an RVS wagon is useless then what possible purpose could he see his RVS vote as having? Especially when he implied legitimate suspicion of droog. It doesn't look like he was actually interested in sorting droog to me, just wanting to look like he's doing something, as you said.

Correct, I'm not actually trying to sort droog out yet. I'm sorting you out. Also, are you accusing me of what you've been doing after droog coached you into posting something more than a vote change?

You weren't trying to sort him but you were asking him about something he did in the game? What were you trying to do by asking those questions then?
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #584 (isolation #60) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:18 am

In post 214, Originalchris wrote:
In post 212, Whomping Willow wrote:Is that really all you found pertinent to comment on?

Are you serious right now? Are you trying to tell me what I can and cannot comment on?

No I was asking why, with all that had happened in the game, that was all you had to say.

The rest of your posts from that period are all address by you showing how droog and myself were not just sharing a scumread on you and that we were buddying and defending eachother. You've also said I did this for Naiomi. So I look forward to you giving us quotes of this.
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #586 (isolation #61) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:51 am

Hi Flubber, I do not currently have a scumread on user crazypianist1116 no. That reminds me however, that he asked me something earlier.
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #587 (isolation #62) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:59 am

In post 571, crazypianist1116 wrote:
In post 566, Whomping Willow wrote:Oc/AWA/Flames

Is this your proposed scum team? I'm curious why AWA is there.

Don't like his RVS excuse for not voting me at the beginning of the game, seems like he just didn't want to be tied to a vote, don't like him trying to leverage the whole slur rigmarole in to a wagon on Flubber by painting it as some kind of scum tactic.
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #589 (isolation #63) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:11 am

I can't for the life of me understand what his thought processes are, and not in an "I disagree" way, in a "this makes such little sense I can't see it coming from town" way, I did have a gut town read on him before, and he can tend to be mislynch bait, but it's just too much, for lack of a better way to put it. It is the weakest of my reads however.
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #591 (isolation #64) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:15 pm

I've only fully read the last paragraph, and I shouldn't have posted that comment to you in the first place, we should all just drop this topic now, we're just creating a headache for the mod, sorry for perpetuating it.

And no. I'm not reading Flames as scum because he "thinks on different wave-lengths", please actually respond to my posts, instead of just finding one part to twist to discredit.
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #596 (isolation #65) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:28 pm

Hi mod
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #597 (isolation #66) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:28 pm

why don't you
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #598 (isolation #67) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:28 pm

have a pagetop
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #657 (isolation #68) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:15 pm

Lots of talk of Oc being in a lot of people's scumreads yet the wagon stalls.

And AWA has to be being deliberately dense at this point, he would be my firm 2nd choice for a lynch.
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #688 (isolation #69) » Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:32 am

In post 684, AWA wrote:
In post 657, Whomping Willow wrote:And AWA has to be being deliberately dense at this point, he would be my firm 2nd choice for a lynch.

Elaborate? What do you mean by dense? Can you construct an argument or are you just point fingers because you don't like my writing style?

Whenever you get challenged on your Flubber position you misrepresent what they've said, droog summed things up pretty well (Hi Oc)

PEdit: Both Oc and myself and made posts that propogated that discussion, in fact, Oc came back after promising content he still hasn't posted, in order to post 2 huge walls about it. Any opinions on our posts about the topic?
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #723 (isolation #70) » Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:05 am

Okay so Oc can lurk his way to day 2 for now

VOTE: AWA
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #727 (isolation #71) » Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:55 am

No, I'm a tree
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #733 (isolation #72) » Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:58 am

You're the only one making this hullabaloo about the votes against you, you might as well be saying "Prove to me I'm scum", it's a waste of time.
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #737 (isolation #73) » Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:35 am

In post 734, AWA wrote:responding
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #739 (isolation #74) » Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:41 am

Right, it's a playstyle thing
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #744 (isolation #75) » Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:49 am

VOTE: droog
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #745 (isolation #76) » Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:49 am

Just Kidding!

VOTE: AWA
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #751 (isolation #77) » Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:52 am

Flail harder
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #761 (isolation #78) » Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:56 am

In post 754, AWA wrote:I can keep going if you'd like.

No
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #762 (isolation #79) » Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:57 am

In post 760, AWA wrote:God you people are so irritating to play with. I'm going to walk away and come back later. Say whatever you want, try and call up a bandwagon if you want, all I ask from everyone else is to look at the posts with an eye toward what the posts are actually saying, or in certain cases, not saying.

If you're town you're just lynching yourself at this point.
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #764 (isolation #80) » Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:19 am

Maybe I'm confbiased but it just looks like flail to me
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #770 (isolation #81) » Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:42 am

What do you think is being misrepresented by droog, Naiomi?
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #780 (isolation #82) » Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:46 pm

In post 775, GuyInFreezer wrote:

Goblin replaces Riddleton.

Oh god. Even as a troll alt I can't tolerate this guy.
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #783 (isolation #83) » Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:50 pm

No, I'm a tree.
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #807 (isolation #84) » Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:00 am

It was glaringly obvious AWA was being opportunistic and trying to leverage a wagon on Flubber with his whole "oh look how any anti-town Flubber is being" and dancing around calling it a scumread by heavily implying it but never explicitly holding up a neon sign with the words "I am scumreading Flubber" on it.

His attack on droog is pure desperation

In post 801, AWA wrote:1.) Droog stop intentionally using the incorrect pronoun to refer to me. There is no reason to assume I am a female, and it tell you what my gender is underneath my avatar.
Yet more attempts at psychological warfare
that I will neither fall for nor tolerate.

And also, y'know, this....

In post 768, droog wrote:look at 648
awa told me she'd already responded to my points
i say im not sure where
she replies taht she's responded to them in 648
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #813 (isolation #85) » Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:45 am

In post 811, Naomi-Tan wrote:Can you prove that Flubber has content?

I don't see what this has to do with my post?
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #815 (isolation #86) » Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:58 am

In post 814, GGG wrote:everyone
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #818 (isolation #87) » Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:11 am

Well, I don't find Flubber particularly town but that doesn't stop me disliking AWA's push
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #862 (isolation #88) » Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:42 pm

tl;dr
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #866 (isolation #89) » Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:10 am

Will bring myself to read to AWA's walls sometime soon, Oc slot is still a bigger scumread but the noise AWA is generating spilling over to day 2 would concern me.
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #874 (isolation #90) » Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:47 pm

In post 873, TierShift wrote:Hi! I'm scum this time!
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #885 (isolation #91) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:37 am

I'm taking this game seriously, I just felt like amusing myself at the beginning
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #887 (isolation #92) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:42 am

I did make a sarcastic post about that tbf
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #889 (isolation #93) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:46 am

I like salt
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #906 (isolation #94) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:37 pm

In post 903, TierShift wrote:I'm getting severe newbtown vibes
I should meta this fella

I was getting severe bullshit vibes.
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #938 (isolation #95) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:13 pm

AWA needs to go regardless of alignmemt at this point.
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #940 (isolation #96) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:39 am

In post 939, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 938, Whomping Willow wrote:AWA needs to go regardless of alignmemt at this point.

Why?

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p6383383
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #956 (isolation #97) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:31 am

Okay so this is a 100% legit scum lynch now
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #990 (isolation #98) » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:19 am

Let's just lynch AWA
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #992 (isolation #99) » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:33 am

I
really
want to lynch AWA.
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #994 (isolation #100) » Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:05 am

In post 993, DrippingGoofball wrote:AWA is town, count me out.

Probably not, but won't care if he is.

In post 993, DrippingGoofball wrote:I'd rather lynch you.

For?
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1015 (isolation #101) » Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:16 pm

If AWA is town and makes it to LyLo his OMGUS olympics will lose us the game. But I'm pretty certain he's scum at this point.
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1084 (isolation #102) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:05 am

Getting a whiteknighting vibe from DGB. Vote not moving though
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1097 (isolation #103) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:34 am

Every time I start to doubt an Awa lynch he posts
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1103 (isolation #104) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:47 am

In that case DGB jpin the cw Tier is resisting
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1114 (isolation #105) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:35 am

If we're talking scum motive Tier, can you explain my scum motive for not posting a case on AWA when it would be very easy for me to do so?
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1138 (isolation #106) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:11 pm

If you're town you're really not in a position to insult anyone's intelligence
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1141 (isolation #107) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:37 pm

In post 1139, AWA wrote:
In post 1138, Whomping Willow wrote:If you're town you're really not in a position to insult anyone's intelligence

What does this even mean? If I'm scum I am in a position to insult someone's intelligence? Is this supposed to be some kind of scumslip trap? Stop making veiled comments and cagey jabs and either post your case or shut up.

Because if you're town you believe what you're saying
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1145 (isolation #108) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:15 pm

Yeah this has to be scum
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1156 (isolation #109) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:41 pm

Splitting wagons with <9 hours to deadline
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1161 (isolation #110) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:19 pm

In post 1158, droog wrote:
Spoiler:

Best post 2014
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1166 (isolation #111) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:10 am

3.5 hours to deadline. AWA on L-2. Only viable lynch. If you're not voting AWA vote AWA
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1177 (isolation #112) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:13 am

Why, exactly, would we tell scum who to kill.
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1197 (isolation #113) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:11 am

If I needed to build a case kn you for you to get lynched I would have. But evidently I didn't. If you want a general case, there was a clear disconnect in your intelligence level and the awful logic in your posts. I could have gone through each line and deconstructed it, but I didn't need to and it would have been a giant waste of time and would have just created an apathy inducing wall war.

Sticking with Oc, Tier, AWA team. Though Oc's latest posting shifted him a bit to the townier side. If you buy in to rule of 3 then Flubber is your best bet.
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1221 (isolation #114) » Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:58 pm

VOTE: DGB
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1261 (isolation #115) » Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:35 am

I expect DGB to flip wolf due to AWA's refusal to vote her. Game feels single faction. But struggling to see scum gunsmith as a diversion tactic.

Only solid read remining is Oc. I had DGB as wolf and Tier as mafia going in to n1. Rest of my reads are town or shades of null. Will have more solid reads when we have more of an idea of if this is actually multiball
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1262 (isolation #116) » Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:36 am

Naomi claimed 1-shot droog
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1264 (isolation #117) » Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:43 am

Don't feel the need to male them explicit at this point. But I doubt any of them will be considered contraversial
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1266 (isolation #118) » Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:55 am

DGB self voted.and claimeed scum Munkir
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1269 (isolation #119) » Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:15 am

Didn't think of Cop. Cop would imply multiball too though.
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1279 (isolation #120) » Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:18 am

DGB could be trolling to try and prevent us from looking at associatives, but I doubt it. Multiball actually makes flubber somewhat scummier to me. And it strengthens my Oc scumread as any tentativeness about AWA being a too well executed for him to be wolf
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1286 (isolation #121) » Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:22 am

In post 1279, Whomping Willow wrote:DGB could be trolling to try and prevent us from looking at associatives, but I doubt it. Multiball actually makes flubber somewhat scummier to me. And it strengthens my Oc scumread as any tentativeness about AWA being a too well executed
bus
for him to be wolf

EBWOP
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1312 (isolation #122) » Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:41 am

After you made such a fuss about not wanting to lymch DGB as you could talk to her at night
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1334 (isolation #123) » Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:12 pm

I think we should lynch AWA
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1342 (isolation #124) » Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:55 am

@mod VC please
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1353 (isolation #125) » Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:45 am

I'm bored
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1367 (isolation #126) » Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:12 pm

In post 1353, Whomping Willow wrote:I'm bored
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1374 (isolation #127) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:42 am

Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1378 (isolation #128) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:15 am

This had better be worth the wait Smellibird
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1389 (isolation #129) » Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:27 pm

VOTE: Originalchris
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1402 (isolation #130) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:34 pm

Beginning to think DGB's Mafia Watcher theory was legit
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1408 (isolation #131) » Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:13 am

Pretty sure Tierce said that having no NK was a non-normal mechanic in one of Reinoe's many troll threads, I can fish it out if someone really wants me to
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1409 (isolation #132) » Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:13 am

But why are we making that assumption over Doctor, gabit, inacitivty etc etc
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1442 (isolation #133) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:51 am

Who's up for a Naiomi wagon
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1463 (isolation #134) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:32 pm

Mod aint posted since daystart
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1475 (isolation #135) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:39 pm

Can we just lynch someone, stagnant game is stagnant
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1481 (isolation #136) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:48 am

Someone just put someone at L-1 so I can quickhammer
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1483 (isolation #137) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:22 pm

But then I can't quickhammer
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1494 (isolation #138) » Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:16 am

ChannelDelibird's avatar is now actually a delibird
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1495 (isolation #139) » Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:41 pm

@mod Please prod Munkir and Flubbernugget
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1496 (isolation #140) » Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:03 am

So CP could actually be scum
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1498 (isolation #141) » Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:20 am

Yeah
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1516 (isolation #142) » Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:45 pm

Would someone please just vote CDB?
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1518 (isolation #143) » Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:51 pm

About 7.125 billion people
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1519 (isolation #144) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:24 pm

Okay seriously someone vote CDB this is a pisstake
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1520 (isolation #145) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:25 pm

@mod it has been 10 days since daystart with no proper VC, I understand it is the holiday period but please consider getting a back up mod
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1525 (isolation #146) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:56 pm

VOTE: ChannelDelibird
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1531 (isolation #147) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:27 am

So we're in multifaction then.

VOTE: Thor665
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1532 (isolation #148) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:28 am

Let's just lynch this before he drowns the game in some bullshit semantic wall war, it's the absolute last thing this game needs
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1533 (isolation #149) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:32 am

I'm also not moving my vote and will post knock knock jokes every 2 days bye
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1536 (isolation #150) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:11 am

In post 1534, Thor665 wrote:Well, aren't you just a gem?

When you say multifaction are you including SK as a theory or no?

It hadn't occurred to me but I guess that's possible. But you tell me, are you SK or mafia?
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1537 (isolation #151) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:14 am

In post 1534, Thor665 wrote:Well, aren't you just a gem?

No, I'm a tree
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1540 (isolation #152) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:19 am

In post 1538, Thor665 wrote:Is there a case on me? From reaading the last few pages the most I got was 'lurk paired with lack of kills' but we just had a BP flip...so...?

Waiter, I ordered Steak with a side of Chips, I've eaten 2 chips and I can't taste any steak.
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1542 (isolation #153) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:32 am

In post 1541, Thor665 wrote:So there is no case on me beyond the lurk - got it.

lol

In post 1541, Thor665 wrote:What's your read on Flubber?

I forget, this game has been dead in the water for about a fortnight, probably null
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1547 (isolation #154) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:52 am

In post 1543, Thor665 wrote:Should I be worried that you're acting like the case on me is something brilliant I'm missing and yet can't remember what your read on another slot even is?
Don't be weird.

I don't know, in the context of the game I guess so, but I imagine you have troubles to focus on, financial, health etc..., so in the context of your life probably not? Maybe you're in a position that this is one of your biggest problems, you should savour this time if this is the case. In the context of the world, no, I think poverty, the environment and Dancing with the Stars are amongst the major issues to focus on, but this is not.

In post 1543, Thor665 wrote:How about you glance over Flubber in ISO and remind yourself what your read on him is - while you're at it, what do you think of the point I noted about him? My ISO is super short if you've forgotten it, you can look that up too.

Don't feel like it right now
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1548 (isolation #155) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:53 am

In post 1545, Thor665 wrote:Read a bit of the end of Day 2.

Unvote: Flubbernugget
Vote: Crazypianist

Question to Flubber stands though. That was a weird vote move.

You should read day 1, it was a lot of fun
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1550 (isolation #156) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:03 am

When you find it, you'll know
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1554 (isolation #157) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:42 pm

VOTE: Munkir

I believe Munkir scum over Naiomi scum at this point, either way we have 1 conf scum in 2 and then we lynch Thor
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1555 (isolation #158) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:44 pm

Munkir was on site on NYE, so it's certainly possible
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1557 (isolation #159) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:48 pm

I can't make head nor tails of your post
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1561 (isolation #160) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:51 pm

Droog was hit previously, he was 1-Shot bulletproof
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1564 (isolation #161) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:02 pm

Who did you watch n2 Naiomi?
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1568 (isolation #162) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:33 pm

In post 1566, Naomi-Tan wrote:N2 I watched myself... as I thought i'd been shot for using my role

Is this normal?

In post 1565, crazypianist1116 wrote:I want a Munkir claim.

Why?
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1573 (isolation #163) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:04 pm

In post 1570, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 1568, Whomping Willow wrote:
In post 1566, Naomi-Tan wrote:N2 I watched myself... as I thought i'd been shot for using my role

Is this normal?

In post 1565, crazypianist1116 wrote:I want a Munkir claim.

Why?

well... I guess it was a pretty dumb move, but I'm not very smart and I thought after getting a guy lynched I'd be high on the kill list, even though i claimed one-shot I didn't think anyone brought it really... I should of chosen more carefully.

I'm not criticising, I actually think it was pretty smart. I'm just not sure if it's normal
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1578 (isolation #164) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:09 pm

In post 1575, Thor665 wrote:Let's say scumtargeted you for death and you saw it happen - what would it gain you or town? That's what he's getting at.

lulz how did I not realise this[/quote]

This is why is trees don't run for office

and CDB was lynched because apathy pretty much
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1579 (isolation #165) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:13 pm

If Munkir flips mafia then GGG and TTH, and less so Flubber, look good for town, since scum wants maximum credit and will just hop on. CP could be scum for that post, but Oc slot still looks worse, if Munkir's scum I think this game is pretty much wrapped up
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1582 (isolation #166) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:24 pm

If Munkir is on his own he will flip SK, 9:2:2 is balanced as there will typically be some form of crossfire, gunsmith as a diversion tactic if we're in 9:2:1 is pointless outside of trolling people in to thinking LyLo is one day earlier, which has very little utility, so I think we're in 9:2:2, if we're in 9:2:1 or 10:3 then I don't have to think about it anyway because the game will end.

PEdit: ninja'd, and lolwut?
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1583 (isolation #167) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:24 pm

In post 1575, Thor665 wrote:I have no idea how to read any of what just went down. It literally looks like a competition to look scummy.

Got to keep those options open eh
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1595 (isolation #168) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:09 am

Munkir was on site earlier today and failed to post, choo choo
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1598 (isolation #169) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:27 am

In post 1597, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1591, GGG wrote:Yesterday we were working on a lurker case for why we didn't have multiple kills. Munkir had gone quiet but you needed a second lurker for him to be scum with him. The only second lurker over night 2 was your slot. So day 1 droog loses his bulletproof, day 2 no kill is submitted because munk and Chris missed the deadline.

The problem with that is I found no link between ochris and munk so the idea of no kill submitted kind of died. I had munk as too bad to be scum.

As for CDb it was almost Christmas, everyone was lurking so we lynched someone. Not great play but the game was dying.

Okay, so Droog claimed as bulletproof that had been hit Night 1? That would at least explain Willow's derpy push still (to some extent).

No, and the lurking theory has 0 to do with why I'm pushing you, go and read my interaction with your predecessor d1 if you really care to know.

I hope at this point we can agree to speedlynch Munkir and Thor and win?
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1601 (isolation #170) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:40 am

In post 1599, Thor665 wrote:For a guy claiming to have been pushing on me since Day 1 - your votes do not seem to support that.

How about re-stating the case to remind people of it?

The only person who needs "reminding" is you, and that's because you won't read the game. If you want to participate properly, then do it.
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1604 (isolation #171) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:15 am

In post 1603, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1601, Whomping Willow wrote:
In post 1599, Thor665 wrote:For a guy claiming to have been pushing on me since Day 1 - your votes do not seem to support that.

How about re-stating the case to remind people of it?

The only person who needs "reminding" is you, and that's because you won't read the game. If you want to participate properly, then do it.

I am so sorry that I am playing the game poorly by doing the unreasonable and asking you to state a case on someone you suspect. This is a highly unusual request, almost never done, and highlights my poor play.

And I'm saying go read in context why I'm scumreading your slot. I'm not going to "state a case" on you because I know exactly the dance we're going to go through, if you're actually interested in understanding the read on you then you know what to do, otherwise, you've received all the help you'll get from me.
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1613 (isolation #172) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:22 am

In post 1607, Thor665 wrote:
In post 136, Whomping Willow wrote:Revisiting 82 by Originalchris I hate it even more than I did when I first read it, ironically it was completely unoriginal, the droog L-1 thing had already been covered, the lurker speech was pointless, just looks like him trying to look like he's doing work, plus he had commentary on the game yet accompanied it with no meaningful vote."An RVS wagon adds no pressure but I'm going to RVS instead of voting the person I'm questioning", doesn't ring sincere to me, and the statement about RVS wagons was bad enough on it's own.

Is this the case?
As far as I can tell this is the case.
Is that the case?

Yes, my first interaction with your slot is the sole one and comprises the entirety of my read
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1614 (isolation #173) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:23 am

In post 1608, Thor665 wrote:And the context - what's that and how does it tie into that case?
And if that's not the case then what's the derp case?

And it's a derp case by definition because?
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1619 (isolation #174) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:47 am

Is that so?
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1622 (isolation #175) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:18 am

You're not the boss of me!
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1623 (isolation #176) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:20 am

In post 1604, Whomping Willow wrote:I'm not going to "state a case" on you because I know exactly the dance we're going to go through, if you're actually interested in understanding the read on you then you know what to do, otherwise, you've received all the help you'll get from me.

We aren't going down this road, just read my Iso, ctrl+f Oc and Originalchris, it's there if you actually care to understand the read, but I think we all know if you actually do by this point
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1626 (isolation #177) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:33 am

In post 1625, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1623, Whomping Willow wrote:
In post 1604, Whomping Willow wrote:I'm not going to "state a case" on you because I know exactly the dance we're going to go through, if you're actually interested in understanding the read on you then you know what to do, otherwise, you've received all the help you'll get from me.

We aren't going down this road, just read my Iso, ctrl+f Oc and Originalchris, it's there if you actually care to understand the read, but I think we all know if you actually do by this point

I did that.

I am still calling you a liar and have been willing to take a stand on that claim.

Since it is so easy - you can now easily provide the link to show I am wrong and prove you are right. Please - own my face. Anytime now, you do think I'm scum, yeah? So own my face - do it. I dare you. I am scum daring you to show something you say is true is not a lie. This is a perfect chance to own scum Thor - so do it. It's the pro-town move and will show everyone that it is, in fact, Thor, who is the liar here.

In post 1624, GGG wrote:Thor, are ypu willing to vote Munk based on the watcher claim?

Absolutely, and I can think of no reason not to.

Why are you speaking in the third person?
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1629 (isolation #178) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:51 am

You're doing my job for me
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1632 (isolation #179) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:59 am

This is a valiant effort but it won't work, your predecessor dug too deep a hole and everyone left has either been here since the beginning or has read the game and knows as much about the gamestate as the rest of us and can see your posts for what they are. You're not going to drag me in to what you want to drag me in to, you can save yourself the time and energy.
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1634 (isolation #180) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:17 am

Lel
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1637 (isolation #181) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:00 pm

I don't know, why does it?

And why are we lollygagging?
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1639 (isolation #182) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:30 pm

Yay hammer, speedlynch Thor and claim victory tomorrow, y/y?
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1645 (isolation #183) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:21 am

VOTE: Thor665
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1658 (isolation #184) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:55 pm

Why isn't Thor at L-0?
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1660 (isolation #185) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:13 pm

u srs brah
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1666 (isolation #186) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:14 am

In post 1663, GGG wrote:
In post 1660, Whomping Willow wrote:u srs brah

Just link the fuckin posts. I have my case on the Thor slot. I want your current case on the Thor slot.

Iso me angrypants
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1671 (isolation #187) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:36 am

5um1 please just hammer obvscum kthnxbai
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1676 (isolation #188) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:43 am

Thor could be mafia encryptor
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1681 (isolation #189) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:02 pm

In post 1676, Whomping Willow wrote:Thor could be mafia encryptor
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1683 (isolation #190) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:24 pm

You should hammer
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1684 (isolation #191) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:27 am

Tin foil hat time

Last scum is mafia doctor as a counter to the gunsmith who no killed to give their doctor claim legitimacy
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1687 (isolation #192) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:29 am

:roll:
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1689 (isolation #193) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:35 am

:roll:
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1690 (isolation #194) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:36 am

Why isn't this game over yet?
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1703 (isolation #195) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:18 pm

In post 1700, Thor665 wrote:Poor play in my opinion - you analyzed nothing, went on a stale case, and let Willow derp by for a second day running without actually backing up anything.
Lynch them tomorrow or prepare for further mocking in the Dead QT.

Trolling
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1708 (isolation #196) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:10 am

GG Scums. Thanks gif. PTs?

We almost never mislynched
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1716 (isolation #197) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:31 am

In post 1712, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1709, GGG wrote:Why the resistance to put up at.least a bit of a case?

I second this (especially since I think I was right about the case not existing as you claimed it did) - I felt you gave me an opening to exploit. It ended up not helping, but with a more active town it might have managed to allow me an opening to manage your lynch and it would have been incredibly easy and pro-town of you to just shut me down. I didn't understand the play at all.

I didn't want to engage you because I knew you'd probably come out of it better than me and that we had enough reads on that slot to just force the lynch through.

There was more, off the top of my head he had some bs push on me and droog, stoked on an oog argument then
Made a post about it beung anti town
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1722 (isolation #198) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:03 am

In post 1718, Thor665 wrote:frankly I think you probably could have got the lynch quicker with simply going 'here' and then refusing to debate me about it. Presenting a case and choosing not to debate it are two different things. One of them looks inherently scummy while the other doesn't. As I said, I think you gave me an opening you didn't need to. maybe I was wrong, your method did work - but I'd consider that in the future.

You're probably right, but if you'd started deconstructing any case I'd likely have been reeled in, it just wasn't an avenue I felt like opening unless I needed to, if you've read Oc's iso you'll understand why your slot was unrecoverable.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”