Not Voting (6):
Klingoncelt, Rylai and Lina, Skybird, Lowkey, ZZZX, Drixx

With 14 Alive, it takes 8 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2016-02-18 23:10:00)
The Main Character is
Sensei
The Party is
Albert B. Rampage, Yosarian2, Rylai & Lina, and Drixx.
Spoiler: MC VC
Yosarian2 (3):
Yosarian2, Rylai & Lina, Skybird
Sensei (2):
Drunken Pirates, The Cool Cucumbers
Fluminator (1):
Zulfy
Albert B. Rampage (1):
Albert B. Rampage
Rylai and Lina (1):
Klingoncelt
Last edited by Varsoon on Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6801 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:24 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

I'm tired of players "taking things to the hood" as if that will solve anything. Yosarian and I are the only ones who are saying that the game should be played in the thread, not in a hood. We won't accept it. Sensei and Drixx are continuing to play as if they are the only ones in this town, and that nobody else can lynch scum.

I'm tired of it.

Rylai, Drixx, I've heard all of their "plans". Here's a newsflash. There's no plan that's going to save us. There's no magic bullet that is going to make the town instantly win because we predicted the right sequence of night actions. I specifically parodied this "end of the world if we don't vote me as MC" nonsense yesterday as a vaccine to the inevitable stubborn infallible plan that will save us from the evil scum.

Put in the work and scumhunt in-thread like everybody else. You're not better than anyone.

We're going to win the old-fashioned way, that's how Lowell did it, that's how Mith did it, and that's how Mafiascum does it.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6802 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:51 pm

Post by Sensei »

VOTE: skybird
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6803 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:52 pm

Post by Sensei »

@varsoon
dgb is voting zulfy
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6804 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:55 pm

Post by Drunken Pirates »

In post 6774, Yosarian2 wrote:Mollie, I am not trying to make you cry, I am not trying to be awful, and I am not trying to "take advantage" of anything. I am trying to give you (or Titus, or whoever) a chance to explain yourself. Not because I don't like you (you know that I do), and not because I'm being mean or picking on you, but simply because I think you may have drawn a scum role this game. And you know, if you did, that doesn't make you a bad person, it's just what the game is.

Look, if you can't explain anything else, at least just please answer this one question:

The mod will confirm in thread that you are pro-town when there are 10 people left alive. And you are 100% sure of this? No possible chance for confusion in you role, no wiggle room? Check with the mod if you have to, make 100% sure of this before you answer.

I am sorry for my emotionalism yoyo and I don't want you to feel responsible for it. it is more of a clusterfuck of things about this game.

varsona said there are no lies in this game from the mod. then he stated the portion of our role that I was asking about. we will be mod-confirmed. <------ how many times do I have to state this before you pple become less confused? I mean to me
"you will be mod confirmed" shld be fairly easy to understand and I really feel like I am using simple words here and not being ambiguous at all. so what part of "you will be mod confirmed" are you having trouble understanding?

like I really don't understand the paranoia around us right now when I am telling you we can confirm ourselves. you can lynch us if it doesn't happen but i am telling you that it will.

if you need to lynch us in order to confirm it in your own mind so that you can look dumb and irrational and SCUMMY then just do it.

I am sorry yoyo I don't wanna be mean to you but you ask me questions and don't understand the answers even tho I am being pretty straightforward and I feel like this is prozack's game all over again with ckd and starbuck. I was constantly being accused of not answering their questions when I did they just did not understand the answers. I have answered your questions at least half a dozen times. but you know what? you haven't bothered to answer mine. like why are you picking on us when I am really being transparent here but did nothing about abr's lying except to "GO ABR!". like explain that to me cos it is things like that that make me doubt my read on you.

cerby I know that you aren't trying to make me miserable this game is just very frustrating.

flum tulpas are something I find bizarre but fascinating. mebbe postgame we can have a discussion on them along with gogurt.

anyways catching up
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6805 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:58 pm

In post 6786, Zulfy wrote:From my stand up in the volcano

why is thing still alive
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6806 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:02 pm

In post 6796, Sensei wrote:I also want mollie to explain that as well so thanks for the reminder.

explain what? how many times have I said that I had gale as scum? like no really this is why i don't shit anymore cos you are not fucking reading my posts. and not just you no1 is.
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6807 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:03 pm

Post by Sensei »

Why didn't you want titus to defend gale in thread? How would that have been worse for gale?
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6808 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:05 pm

Post by Sensei »

Not Voting (6): Klingoncelt, Skybird, Lowkey, ZZZX

scum in here for sure
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6809 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:07 pm

In post 6801, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I'm tired of players "taking things to the hood" as if that will solve anything. Yosarian and I are the only ones who are saying that the game should be played in the thread, not in a hood. We won't accept it. Sensei and Drixx are continuing to play as if they are the only ones in this town, and that nobody else can lynch scum.

I'm tired of it.

Rylai, Drixx, I've heard all of their "plans". Here's a newsflash. There's no plan that's going to save us. There's no magic bullet that is going to make the town instantly win because we predicted the right sequence of night actions. I specifically parodied this "end of the world if we don't vote me as MC" nonsense yesterday as a vaccine to the inevitable stubborn infallible plan that will save us from the evil scum.

Put in the work and scumhunt in-thread like everybody else. You're not better than anyone.

We're going to win the old-fashioned way, that's how Lowell did it, that's how Mith did it, and that's how Mafiascum does it.

I truly hate it when you post things that I agree with.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6810 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:11 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 6799, Varsoon wrote:It's no big secret that SaGa Frontier is an unbalanced game with some 'broken' exploits and glitches in it.
no investigation no right to speak
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #6811 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:16 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 6804, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 6774, Yosarian2 wrote:Mollie, I am not trying to make you cry, I am not trying to be awful, and I am not trying to "take advantage" of anything. I am trying to give you (or Titus, or whoever) a chance to explain yourself. Not because I don't like you (you know that I do), and not because I'm being mean or picking on you, but simply because I think you may have drawn a scum role this game. And you know, if you did, that doesn't make you a bad person, it's just what the game is.

Look, if you can't explain anything else, at least just please answer this one question:

The mod will confirm in thread that you are pro-town when there are 10 people left alive. And you are 100% sure of this? No possible chance for confusion in you role, no wiggle room? Check with the mod if you have to, make 100% sure of this before you answer.

I am sorry for my emotionalism yoyo and I don't want you to feel responsible for it. it is more of a clusterfuck of things about this game.

varsona said there are no lies in this game from the mod. then he stated the portion of our role that I was asking about. we will be mod-confirmed. <------ how many times do I have to state this before you pple become less confused? I mean to me
"you will be mod confirmed" shld be fairly easy to understand and I really feel like I am using simple words here and not being ambiguous at all. so what part of "you will be mod confirmed" are you having trouble understanding?

I just want to make sure this is 100% clear and unambiguous. Because I kind of want to unvote you because of your role claim, but I have to understand exactally what it means first, because if I do unvote you for your role claim and the "mod confirmed" thing turns out to not be what you're saying it is, then at that point I am going to have to lynch you.

So I just want to make crystal clear now exactally what "mod confirmed" means. Maybe you could ask the mod exactally what he's going to do? Is he going to say something in thread? Is he going to tell us your role-name, or your alignment, or that you're a giant invincible robot?

The more detail you can give me, the better off we are, both now and later. Because there are a lot of slightly different things "mod confirmed" might mean, and the differences are really important right now.

like I really don't understand the paranoia around us right now when I am telling you we can confirm ourselves. you can lynch us if it doesn't happen but i am telling you that it will.

Yeah, I understand that; that's why I'm trying to get this claim as specific as possible, so we all know exactally what to expect. Basically, I don't want to be in a situation in a few days where we're all arguing if you were technically confirmed or not and what that means; we're better off if we can get as many details as possible now.

but you know what? you haven't bothered to answer mine. like why are you picking on us when I am really being transparent here but did nothing about abr's lying except to "GO ABR!". like explain that to me cos it is things like that that make me doubt my read on you.

There was one point on day 1 when I was really frustrated by ABR lying. That was when I unvoted him as MC. I still find it frustrating.

But at this point, I've basically priced that into his stock if you know what I mean. Yes, he lied about his role. He also is obviously not scum with Max, not scum with Gale, he keeps scumhunting, he's not taking advantage of easy targets, and his play makes a lot of sense to me. Honestly, so long as he keeps lynching scum and looking townie in terms of behavir, he can claim to be a ruban sandwich with pastrami and french dressing if he wants and I would just shrug because i think he's town based on behavior.

In your case, though, you are saying that I should trust you and ignore the fact you defended scum *because of your role claim*. If I am supposed to back off you because of your role claim, then I need to believe it, I need to understand it, I need all the details I can get about it so I can analyze it, and I need to have enough information so when the time comes I will be able to tell for sure if you were telling the truth or not.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6812 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:26 pm

In post 6807, Sensei wrote:Why didn't you want titus to defend gale in thread? How would that have been worse for gale?

it wld not have been worse for gale it was worse for titus. who's reads have been off all game.

about 20 thousand times I have said that I entered this hydra with the anticipation of titus being willing to learn when that didn't happen at all. I told you how she is orienting the game that is why her early reads are off. she is gathering info now in a way she can organize and apply and came up with the same conclusion that I did and as I said in the hood: zulfy looks like pondscum.

my own hydra partner doesn't read my posts cos I had already posted it so really no1 does and when they so it is selectively.

fuckng A go read errant's posts then you will understand why he died. I think he had more than 1 scum in his sight.

why the fuck do i have to keep repeating myself.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6813 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:34 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 6670, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Does your hated also come with a RB?

Yes, I'm pretty sure I mentioned that already.

In post 6682, Fluminator wrote:
Fluminator wrote:You're not a talkative one, are you.

I started reading TCC iso, and there is just so little content in so many posts it's hurting my eyes.
I'm think TCC and Skybird are our best bets for scum, followed by ZZZX, and outside shots on Zulfy, Goofball, and Klingon in that order.

Gale handled Sky jumping on his wagon much much differently than Yos, Loki, and I jumping on his wagon. He reacted in a very omgus and worried manner when we jumped on and called us all scum. When Skybird jumped on, he reacted:
Pedit 2: Lol Flum, has your read changed on Skybird now?

Reading through GWS' posts the past 3 pages or so, he doesn't look good. The posts feel off to me, as in not how I would expect town to react. I can support that wagon.

VOTE: GWS

Sky, what is the feeling exactly? Can you elaborate?

Also, Sky's vote seems opportunistic to me. What do you think Flum?

It almost felt like he was taunting me that with that one knowing I was scum reading them both. He seemed less interested in Sky's actual vote for him, and more for my reaction.^
And that was basically it.
After that, the wagon just took off on him and he didn't have time to react to all the votes.

Cool Cucumbers vote initially felt like a "screw it, he's going down anyway" vote. But rereading it, voting then when he knew I would hammer and get a power throws me off a little. Albert was still a possible lynch, especially if they pushed for a double lynch, and I would have expected scum them to get a double lynch in. I need to finish re-reading them.

VOTE: Skybird
So many things keep adding up on her and I still have yet to see a town tell. For anyone who doesn't want her lynched, give me a post that come across as townie from her please.

I could be convinced to vote for Cucumbers.

Whatever Flum. Though I'm really tempted to call you Flub just to piss you off.

In post 6691, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 6673, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:

There's something weird going on.

itlepip RB+hated DS N1, and Zulfy N2.
Skybird claims to have never used this power.
GWS was scum, and had an enhanced version of the ability that itlepips flip showed, and gave permanent hated modifiers.
Yosarian claimed permanently hated on D2, and I believe R&L also claimed to have received a hated modifier. R&L, was yours also permanent, or was it temporary? Nobody else claimed to have used the power.

Three possible conclusions(well, 4?): Itlepip was redirected to R&L, assuming theirs was temporary;Skybird lied;There is yet another individual with the ability to make people hated(perhaps without the roleblocking? I don't believe R&L's claim specified that they were roleblocked either); R&L is lying. Yosarian could be lying, but given that we know a permanent hated modifier power exists, and there was no counterclaim, it's reasonable to assume he actually did have that modifier applied to him.

Zxxx has claimed today that he became hated last night, so it seems there is still someone doing permhatred even with gale dead. That seems to back up R&L's claim.

Sky claims to make a temporary hatred. We can test her claim; if she targets someone and it's temporary then she's not the one throwing permhatred.

Hmm. Zxxc, are you temphated or permhated?

My hated isn't temporary, it is permanent and it comes with a RB for that night. If you want to test it, town can give me the name of someone they want me to use it on.
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6814 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:37 pm

Post by Sensei »

In post 6812, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 6807, Sensei wrote:Why didn't you want titus to defend gale in thread? How would that have been worse for gale?

it wld not have been worse for gale it was worse for titus. who's reads have been off all game.

about 20 thousand times I have said that I entered this hydra with the anticipation of titus being willing to learn when that didn't happen at all. I told you how she is orienting the game that is why her early reads are off. she is gathering info now in a way she can organize and apply and came up with the same conclusion that I did and as I said in the hood: zulfy looks like pondscum.

my own hydra partner doesn't read my posts cos I had already posted it so really no1 does and when they so it is selectively.

fuckng A go read errant's posts then you will understand why he died. I think he had more than 1 scum in his sight.

why the fuck do i have to keep repeating myself.

Okay I went back and reread and I was mistaken.
Titus was actually the one who said "I really want to jump in and defend gale but mollie says that'll be worse for gale."
Then you said don't misrep what I'm saying or something.
So what did you actually say then? Because that was never cleared up.
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6815 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:38 pm

Post by Sensei »

Skybird vote for someone.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6816 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:45 pm

Post by Zulfy »

Yes Im hated today
no investigation no right to speak
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6817 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:53 pm

Post by Sensei »

Why am I doubting that.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6818 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:53 pm

In post 6811, Yosarian2 wrote:I just want to make sure this is 100% clear and unambiguous. Because I kind of want to unvote you because of your role claim, but I have to understand exactally what it means first, because if I do unvote you for your role claim and the "mod confirmed" thing turns out to not be what you're saying it is, then at that point I am going to have to lynch you.

So I just want to make crystal clear now exactally what "mod confirmed" means. Maybe you could ask the mod exactally what he's going to do? Is he going to say something in thread? Is he going to tell us your role-name, or your alignment, or that you're a giant invincible robot?

don't unvote us cos of our role claim despite it being confirmable. this will the fucking 4th time I have said that our role will be confirmed IN THE THREAD. HE IS GOING TO SAY WE ARE ALIGNED WITH THE PROTAGONISTS AND TOWN. HOW IS THIS CONFUSING TO YOU EXACTALLY????

The more detail you can give me, the better off we are, both now and later. Because there are a lot of slightly different things "mod confirmed" might mean, and the differences are really important right now.

again this is why I doubt my read on you. cos it has already been explained to you and I used simple words to explain it.

Yeah, I understand that; that's why I'm trying to get this claim as specific as possible, so we all know exactally what to expect. Basically, I don't want to be in a situation in a few days where we're all arguing if you were technically confirmed or not and what that means; we're better off if we can get as many details as possible now.

it will be stated in the thread that we are confirmed. as in we will be confirmed and it will be stated. as in we confirmed we shall be. as in we shall be confirmed. as in it will be pretty clear what our alignment will be. as in our alignment will be clear. as in we will be confirmed town. as in confirmed town shall be us.

tell me the part that you are missing here.

There was one point on day 1 when I was really frustrated by ABR lying. That was when I unvoted him as MC. I still find it frustrating.

But at this point, I've basically priced that into his stock if you know what I mean. Yes, he lied about his role. He also is obviously not scum with Max, not scum with Gale, he keeps scumhunting, he's not taking advantage of easy targets, and his play makes a lot of sense to me. Honestly, so long as he keeps lynching scum and looking townie in terms of behavir, he can claim to be a ruban sandwich with pastrami and french dressing if he wants and I would just shrug because i think he's town based on behavior.

pffft, its 1000 island dressing on a rueben. my point is you have not badgered him at all but you keep asking me the same question formatted in different ways when it seems incredulous to me that you keep saying you don't understand.

In your case, though, you are saying that I should trust you and ignore the fact you defended scum *because of your role claim*.

don't fucking misrep me, THIS IS WHY YOU LOOK LIKE SCUM. I NEVER SAID THAT, EVER.

I am going to ignore if you continue to keep up this bullshit cos it is getting really stupid READ MY GODDAMN POSTS. AND DEMONSTRATE THAT YOU HAVE READ THEM

If I am supposed to back off you because of your role claim, then I need to believe it, I need to understand it, I need all the details I can get about it so I can analyze it, and I need to have enough information so when the time comes I will be able to tell for sure if you were telling the truth or not.

what part of our role claim are you not understanding?

me: we are confirmable town. we are T260G. we will be indestructible.
you: so how exactly are you confirmed?
me: we will be town confirmed in thread.
you: how exactally will you be confirmed? by flavour?
abr: are you claiming IC?
me: yes
you: so will you be flavour confirmed? or is it just your role?
me: we will be confirmed as town.
you: I want to nail down the specifics exactally can your role be tampered with?
me: I am gonna ask varsoona.
*asks varsoona*
me: varsoona says that there are no mod lies in this game. we will be confirmed town.
you: so what is exactally your role?
me: the 1 that I said it was.
you: so can you tell me the details of your role?
me: it will be confirmed that we are aligned with the protagonists.
you: I need more info to be sure. what are the details of your role?

and you wonder why the fuck I think you are scummy and wonder if titus is right.

you are trying to engage in a circular argument which is just trash.
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6819 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:54 pm

Post by Sensei »

Pirates are town.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6820 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:57 pm

In post 6814, Sensei wrote:
Okay I went back and reread and I was mistaken.
Titus was actually the one who said "I really want to jump in and defend gale but mollie says that'll be worse for gale."
Then you said don't misrep what I'm saying or something.
So what did you actually say then? Because that was never cleared up.

okay.

lets break this down. do you think titus has listened or heard or properly UNDERSTOOD a single thing I have said in this game?

[] yes
[] no

cos i am pretty sure she hasn't and that is the primary source of my emotional breakdowns other than the fact i keep having to say the same things OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN.
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6821 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:08 pm

Post by Sensei »

Mollie yosarian is town let's move along and stop letting scum hide in the noise.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #6822 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:10 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 6818, Drunken Pirates wrote:
don't unvote us cos of our role claim despite it being confirmable. this will the fucking 4th time I have said that our role will be confirmed IN THE THREAD. HE IS GOING TO SAY WE ARE ALIGNED WITH THE PROTAGONISTS AND TOWN.

Ok then. That is literally all I needed you to say.

unvote

again this is why I doubt my read on you. cos it has already been explained to you and I used simple words to explain it.

Earlier, you said something slightly different. But it doesn't matter, I just needed to get all the details clear in my head now.

pffft, its 1000 island dressing on a rueben. my point is you have not badgered him at all but you keep asking me the same question formatted in different ways when it seems incredulous to me that you keep saying you don't understand.

If I keep asking a question, it probably means that there is something I'm unclear on. Sorry if you feel like I'm making you repeat yourself.

don't fucking misrep me, THIS IS WHY YOU LOOK LIKE SCUM. I NEVER SAID THAT, EVER.

It sure looked like you were saying exactally that. I mean:

In post 6804, Drunken Pirates wrote:
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6823 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:21 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 6695, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 6693, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 6684, Rylai and Lina wrote:Fire is a daily action

Its adding to vote counts from sometime during the day phases

~Rylai

Fulm is right though, we did not see a third persom get set on fire today, which is interesting.

w8 a minute

your fire vote happened late as well. and ABR Fire vote happened somewhere middle of day 1.

the one who is casting it is checking this thread late

suggesting klingon / zulfy

~Rylai

I have to PM Varsoon with my BIT vote, which he adds in with the next vote count. The FIRE vote probably works the same way.

That's pretty easy to manipulate, come in at an unusual time, posting only up until the mod posts the vote count, and
after that
stop posting anywhere on the site and PM the mod with the secret vote, which won't show up until the
next
vote count. I've seen it done before, it throws off players trying to POE the secret voter.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6824 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:23 pm

In post 6821, Sensei wrote:Mollie yosarian is town let's move along and stop letting scum hide in the noise.

will we be lynching zulfy? *looks hopeful*

cos I really think that is where we need to go. i am totally willing to unvote him and make up some derptarded reason and patiently wait for abr to get around to voting him that way he will think it is his own idea and I will support him.

@ yoyo

I can see where you cld interpret things like that, this is why I drive reck crazy cos he can never understand what I am saying on the forums he thinks I am speaking some hippie/acid trip/swahelse or something. I am not the best at articulating my thoughts unless we are discussing something clinical. IRL I can use gestures and it helps.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”