Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5779 (isolation #200) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:13 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 5509, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 5504, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Fuck your neighborhood, discuss the game in the open.

I've laid out my thoughts and am waiting for the DS dayvig when everyone is ready.

I will reconsider Klingon and others after that flip.

read on klingon plz

He might give you a read, but he'll never give you a case on anyone. His posts are nothing but batspam.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5780 (isolation #201) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:16 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 5522, Drunken Pirates wrote:abr if you think that diamond is gonna be dayvigged then why are you trying to push fear mongering in the hood?

Because ABR is part of the second Mafia team?
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5784 (isolation #202) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:28 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 5530, Gale Wing Srock wrote:

In post 5406, Varsoon wrote:Rabbit is probably the
strongest Mec character
in the game (besides T260G, of course). Rabbit has unique access to a
Bit system
, which fires little satellite bit things that float around and shoot his enemies with
lasers
. His move, SatelliteLinker, is
one of the more powerful moves that a Mec can get
Rabbit only joins Red's storyline, as it turns out that Rabbit is an agent of IRPO searching for the Black X drug factory in Kyo. It's unfortunate that more characters can't recruit Rabbit, because he's
very powerful
and his SatelliteLinker ability can make quick work of bosses.

I think this role could be protown, but I also think Klingon is hiding something here. She might have more powers and could only be claiming the BIT vote. Which is fine, but her posts are really weird.

In post 5475, Klingoncelt wrote:I want satellite thingies, they look fun. :D

Like this one, lol. I have never seen the lighter side of Klingon, and although it is refreshing, can't really say if it is play acting or they have changed their play style from being grumpy and analytical to loony and sporadically.

Had I not been sick and had such a rotten Day1 I'd be a lot more cheerful and loony. I like to be silly and have fun. I actually analyze a lot better when I'm happy.

As for powers, seriously, all I have is the BIT vote.

But that's somewhat powerful with Sensei's Double Vote and all the players that are suddenly Hated.

Still, those satellite thingies look totally badass and I want some. :mrgreen:

In post 5530, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
In post 5493, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 5474, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Klingon where are you on DS?

Yosarian is town.

My read on DiamondSentinel yesterday went from Lean Town to Lean Scum. Somewhere I said that he's so messed up and agitated that lynching him would be a mercy killing. He sort of agreed.

But then there's the Suikoden game. I was confused as hell with all the power and some of the odd roles that Town had, plus one of my scumbuddies (Lickety) was having an off game. Terribly off. He got lynched D1, and that made me even more of a mess. Team Scum totally lost that game.

There are parallels between his play here and mine there.

Titus, wgeurts, care to weigh in on this?

I think he's Scum.

And what exactly are you saying here? I can only gather that you think DS is scum, and you would rather not lynch him because it would be mercy killing, and you were a scum in another game and can see DS behaving the same way you did? (Btw, it took me 5 minutes just to understand this post of yours, and I am still confused :? )

Ma'am please! We have enough to read in this game and outside the game, and we don't want to spend hours trying to understand what your ISO means. Could you tell me who are the two people you would like to see lynched today and why? (Please make them a little easier to understand than this above post of yours, Thank You).

In post 5528, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Klingon was the first one to suggest multiball during Day 1 that I can remember. I'm a doctor. I can't investigate.

In post 5529, Albert B. Rampage wrote:It's not a gut read, it's his reaction to being Hated.

Okay, well then I don't see a reason to suspect the party. DS is scummy according to you, and I believe he is a VI, who could be scum or town, but eitherway he can easily be caught before LYLO. He posts a lot and errors a lot and doesn't seem like someone who can get through the end game. So, I am not worried about him at the moment. Sensei has said that he will talk to him and there is R&L, DP and Drixx on the party. So tbqh, I am not worried about DS getting something game breaking that will insta lose us the game. And we should learn to trust each other here, I don't understand the reason why you are after DS when we have so many other people to worry about.

The one major thing that is bothering me right now, especially after reading the flavor that Varsoon posted about Blue and Rogue is that they have powerful roles that would get more powerful later in the game. Idk but it seems like something that we have to discuss right now, and this no longer appears as a distraction to me, but rather a dangerous threat which could lose us the end game.

I think Diamond is confused and demoralized. However, there could be more to that, as he's acting confused and demoralized in the same fashion that I did in a game where I was confused and demoralized Scum. So I think he's Scum.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5787 (isolation #203) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:34 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 5535, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 5530, Gale Wing Srock wrote:So now my suspicion is growing on Itlepip and Sky. It seems quiet possible that both of them are 3rd party players who have to eliminate the other to win with town. That makes sense along with Yos's concept of Mod and Setup. But if that is the case, then why not just claim that way? And if Itlepip has really got the Day Vig, then he should have claimed after that. I feel that this thing has to be dealt with before the end game, or it will become very messy. Especially with them having this 'hated' vote powers.

I've read this many times now. I must say it makes me extremely uneasy.

As a town we've agreed to let the Sky-Pip situation peculate. Titus defends Skybird, I defend Pip, Yosarian calls them both town, and we sit at a comfortable stalemate.

So "Town" consists only of you, Titus (but not Mollie,) and your BFF Yosarian.

Good to know.

I see Skybird as Neutral or Benign 3rd, and Itlepip as Evil 3rd.

How does everyone else see Sky and Pip?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5792 (isolation #204) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:41 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 5537, Albert B. Rampage wrote:

Despite what the critics say, I've won my last 8 games in a row, have an excellent record last year, and improved my scumhunting to unbelievable new highs. It's a thrill and an honor to be playing this game as town, it really is. ...

Are you saying that you were Town in your last 8 games?

You (and that encephalitic ego of yours) are due to roll Scum then, aren't you?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5794 (isolation #205) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:49 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 5555, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Scum have daytalk bro. I like you and how you play. Be better than accuse me of coaching a scumbuddy in-thread. Be better than that.

:eek:

:igmeou: How do you know this?

Varsoon didn't give us Daychat in Suikoden.

VOTE: Albert B. Rampage
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5795 (isolation #206) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:51 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 5562, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Max's role pm was made public. I suggest you read it.

Oh. Nevermind. :oops:

UNVOTE:
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5796 (isolation #207) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:56 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 5583, Rylai and Lina wrote:I FUCKING SOLVED IT

GIVE ME A MEDAL :D

~Rylai

So who is the FIRE voter?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5797 (isolation #208) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:58 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 5590, Rylai and Lina wrote:If yossarian is town then hated + that permanent vote are both scum driven. ...

~Rylai

Unless ABR is right and there are 2 Scum teams...
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5799 (isolation #209) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:12 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

MC: Sensei
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5808 (isolation #210) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:54 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 5656, Lowkey wrote:
In post 5651, Fluminator wrote:VOTE: Diamond
I still want to do the hammer on him. Even if he wasn't originally bluffing, I'd survive.

Please don't. I will have to claim.

Why would you have to claim?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5809 (isolation #211) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:56 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 5666, itlepip wrote:
MegaWindBlast:Diamond

^also totally a fakevig.

Please no more fake anythings, people.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5812 (isolation #212) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:03 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 5679, Varsoon wrote:

Diamond Sentinel was killed during Day 2. He was
Joker
, aligned with
The Mask of The Joker

Multiball confirmed...
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5815 (isolation #213) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:11 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 5703, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:Also
VOTE: Dripping Goofball

I think DGB left the game. No posts here since Tuesday, no posts elsewhere since Wednesday night.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5817 (isolation #214) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:15 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 5714, Sensei wrote:Do you like adventures?
Do you like awesome power boosts?
Are you town?

Well then good news, friend. We've recently acquired an unexpected new job opening!
Fill out your applications today and join the winning team!

I hereby offer my services.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5876 (isolation #215) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:02 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 5732, Albert B. Rampage wrote:How many scum have I delivered to this town? It's not even day 3 yet. My, I'm ahead of schedule.

A lot of people were scumreading Max and/or DS on their own.

It's bad form to take credit for others' work, especially when those others know that they're the ones that did the work.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5889 (isolation #216) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:13 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 5783, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Do you give a shit about this game Klingon? Because I do. I want to win.

You are so talk too much. :roll:

Everyone wants to win.

Not everyone wants to have you as Town Leader.

Please be quiet for a little bit, let others talk.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5899 (isolation #217) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:44 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 5883, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 5876, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 5732, Albert B. Rampage wrote:How many scum have I delivered to this town? It's not even day 3 yet. My, I'm ahead of schedule.

A lot of people were scumreading Max and/or DS on their own.

It's bad form to take credit for others' work, especially when those others know that they're the ones that did the work.

Read my previous post. I was the architect of Max's lynch.

You idiot, Max got himself lynched. He was much more powerful after that.

We're lucky he got NK'd.

I'm surprised that you didn't take credit for that, Messiah.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5995 (isolation #218) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:16 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 5921, Gale Wing Srock wrote:

Klingoncelt, who are the two players you would like to lynch today and why?

ABR. I know some players think he's Town, but I've been scumreading him since his first couple of posts. Why would a Townie spam up a thread and clog any progress that Town can make? Why would a Townie have to lie so much?

Lowkey. Because reasons.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5996 (isolation #219) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:25 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 5960, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 5925, Drunken Pirates wrote:

yoyo, you and I came to our individual conclusions that scum had to have a massive amount of cannons. what titus will need explained to her is why you are ignoring abr's freaking scummy behaviour and focusing on my flying shark's theory? .

Because ABR is town.

Let me break it down:

1. ABR is not scum with Max, period. If you read him yesterday that is obvious.

2. ABR avoided bad bandwagons like the cooldog wagon.

3. His reads in general make sense. He doesn't seem to he shielding anyone, nor does he keep persuing a person once they start looking town. Also while he really, really wants to be MC, he's not trying to scumread or discredit people for standing in the way of that the way he easily could. His scumhunting looks very real, and very townie.

4. He's obnoxious, gambity, rude, abrasive, brags too much, and has lied about his role at least twice. None of that is a scum tell though, especally not for albert, at least not unless he's doing it to advance the scum win condition, and it doesn't look like he is.

ABR is obvtown this game. He just is.

Are you and ABR surgically grafted together?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6141 (isolation #220) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:28 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 6006, Drunken Pirates wrote:actually I am going to go with my reads and not titus's. I have abr, yoyo and hindu as all town but titus keeps screaming at me that they are scum.

Mollie, can you make a case for each of them as Town, please?

I'm with Titus, I'm sure that ABR and Yos are Scum. It's clear that they're siamese clones, and Hindu looks caustically scummy as well.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6145 (isolation #221) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:50 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 6117, Zulfy wrote:The pirates are female. Do not forget.

???

What do you mean by that?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6148 (isolation #222) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:56 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 6142, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 6141, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 6006, Drunken Pirates wrote:actually I am going to go with my reads and not titus's. I have abr, yoyo and hindu as all town but titus keeps screaming at me that they are scum.

Mollie, can you make a case for each of them as Town, please?

I'm with Titus, I'm sure that ABR and Yos are Scum. It's clear that they're siamese clones, and Hindu looks caustically scummy as well.

catch up love

also i don't do cases.

I come in every day several pages behind, I reply to/comment on posts as I come to them. A lot can happen in between the original post and my reply. :]
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6151 (isolation #223) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:59 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

VOTE: Albert B. Rampage

I'll be PMing Varsoon with the BIT vote for same.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6188 (isolation #224) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:31 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 6166, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
Klingoncelt, thanks for your ABR vote, but what do you think of this connection between Lowkey, Flum, Yos and ABR. Out of the four, I think only Yos seems the most townie to me right now, because his posts have been analyzing all sides of the coin. Have lost complete trust on ABR, his play is just not the same as his townie play last game and he is just bling pushing me right now with no significant read. Lowkey is sheeping him and is lurking scum with signs of hypocrisy, and Flum is unprovable without more flips. My gut feeling is that Flum and/or ABR are scum. But Idk how to prove that.

I don't understand how he fake claims, gets called out on lying and not BG'ing Sensei last night and is still supported by Yos, Lowkey and Flum. Even if ABR is town, some scum must be siding with him after all this chaos that he is spreading. Because they are sheeping him despite his scummy behavior, which doesn't make sense with them as town. I can understand that attitude on Day 1 when we can't judge anything right of the bat, but its Day 2 now and his approach towards the game is fishy as fuck.

1) Tries to throw dirt at Drixx.
2) Gets DS killed by Itlepip, which if ABR is scum would make sense if we don't really have a Vig and he wanted to hunt for an Sk while trying to gain Town cred. Also, his connection with Itlepip is fishy as fuck too.
3) Gets called out on his negligent scum hunting on Itlepip and Flum.
4) Turns it around on me, with a bs reason.
5) Escapes when cornered with the question.
6) Returns and claims a rune power, while seeking to be MC.
7) Gets called out on his fake Rune claim.
8) Escapes with a bs reason.
9) Yos and Lowkey support for him while he is away.
10) Comes back and is singing "lets get Gale!" for no reason.

Lol, its crazy ass bs; and if still Yos, Lowkey and Flum think that it is reasonable to support him on Day 2. Then they are not rational people, or have some hidden agenda behind this.

"...connection between Lowkey, Flum, Yos and ABR..."

All Day Yos and ABR have been sheeping and parroting each other, even answering each other's questions and declaring each other as Town without making a Town case. How many times have I commented on how close those two are?

Only now that ABR's got a wagon, Yos starts thinking ABR's looking scummy. Funny, that. Then he declares that my BIT vote means I definitely have extra powers (I don't) therefore I'm Scum!!!! Run for your lives!!!!!!!

I think Lowkey's part of their team, I'm used to Hindu being more laid back and friendly, this guy's caustic.

I played on a Scum team with Flum, and the play's similar. Of the 4, he's the least scummy, but I can't elevate him higher than Lean Scum.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6191 (isolation #225) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:36 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 6170, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:
In post 6168, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:WTF.

Unvote fucking ABR you fucking idiots. Even if he's the scummiest shit around, we have WAY more to discuss today, and a double lynch possibility still on the table if that's how we want to play things.

-Cerb

Sorry. That was a uncalled for, and a bit stronger than intended. The point stands, but the way I expressed it was terrible.

-Cerb

Idiot or not, I'm parking on ABR.

He's clogged up the game long enough. He needs to go.

Who are your choices for the second lynch, CC?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6194 (isolation #226) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:37 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 6173, Zulfy wrote:Yos is town :(

I don't believe that.

Make a case.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6202 (isolation #227) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:44 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 6179, Lowkey wrote:Trying to shame ABR's fakeclaims as anti-town mean you don't understand the game as well as he does or are grasping at straws in a shitty attempt to push his lynch. I don't want him to claim nor should anyone else unless he's absolutely, by all means, about to die and needs to claim to save himself. Him dying today, even if for some reason you think he's scum, makes no sense to me. He's done a lot for this game and is actively participating and is advancing this game in ways that help town.

It's how it feels though, mollie. You kinda turned on me ever since I supported ABR as town when you've been reading him the same way but Titus hasn't </3

On the contrary, he's tried to OMGUS lynch me, he's clogged up the thread Preventing Town from working together, he's lied about everything. He took credit for lynching Max ans Dayvig'ing DS, as though he was the one that figured it all out.

If you're Town, and you're not, you're terribly gullible.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6203 (isolation #228) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:46 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 6183, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 6182, Gale Wing Srock wrote:I didn't say I want to lynch you lol. You are the one trying to lynch me, so I am saying one of you can come with me to the graveyard. I wouldn't mind if I take a scum with me, this game is too large for me anyway.

Titus/Klingon/Zulfy/ZZXY how is this not extremely scummy?

OMGUSing again.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6207 (isolation #229) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:50 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 6193, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 6191, Klingoncelt wrote:He's clogged up the game long enough. He needs to go.

I specifically didn't post for almost two days because of what you said WTF. You didn't even address me saying DP has 150 more posts than me and is clogging the thread way more. Obvious double standard here.

Except that their posts aren't all about taking credit for shit they didn't do, or demanding Townes do their bidding.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6211 (isolation #230) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:54 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 6208, Fluminator wrote:
What? Seriously?
ABR is not scum. Wifoming about his role is not scummy. His role makes sense, and if I'm not mistaken, Rylay was wrong in whatever counterclaim thing happened. This is worse than the cooldog wagon.
Sensei, where are you.

His role makes sense? Which one? The Odd-Night BP/Even-Night Doc? Or the Even-Night BP? He admitted lying about the first one, he could likely be lying about the second one.

So which role makes sense, Flum?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6214 (isolation #231) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:56 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Doing work now, I'll try to be back before bedtime.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6215 (isolation #232) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:58 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 6213, Fluminator wrote:The one where he removes all the hated statuses. Varsoon would definitely put in a role to balance that.

And ABR has that? No, he doesn't. That's not his role.

And any MC could go for that rune.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6329 (isolation #233) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:54 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 6217, Fluminator wrote:Do you know his role then?

No, but having a Bulletproof/Doctor/Restriction Ender makes the game just a little unbalanced and puts way too much power in a single player's hands.

Too bad he didn't know which Rune he needed. :roll:
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6330 (isolation #234) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:57 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 6225, Yosarian2 wrote:

Several people who I think are town, and who I know to be good scumhunters, were suspicious of you, so I made a special point of going back and ISOing you. I re-read all your posts, actually.

Credit where credit is due, that had to be a monumental feat.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6333 (isolation #235) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:11 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 6232, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
In post 6229, Sensei wrote:Scum watcher. Wouldn't that be some shit.

Sensei, tell me this. What do you think of ABR - Yos - Lowkey - Flum group?
All four of them are over me right now and are trying to attack me from all sides.
I just said one of them can come with me to the graveyard and Yos is shitting his pants already, and is asking why I am trying to vote him.

What do you think of a double lynch between me and ABR / Flum / Lowkey / Yos in that order?

I know the question is for Sensei, but I have to jump in here -

Gale, are you scumreading them because they're scummy, or is it OMGUS?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6334 (isolation #236) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:39 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 6264, Sensei wrote:
In post 5778, Klingoncelt wrote:This game "feels" like the crazy multiball large theme blitzes I play on another site.

It started off with Drixx. Okay, he's the Mod-Designated MC, let's rally around him, Town! Only that didn't happen. There were players saying he was Scum.

Seriously? A Scum MC? Varsoon would do that? Really? No. Not in a million years. So there's something "off" there.

Bit late for that now because this game is already confirmed multiball.
But what does that have to do with people being paranoid of just autodefaulting to drixx town? Explain what feels off.

I've been saying this from early on.
This game "feels" like the crazy multiball large theme blitzes I play on another site.
You'd have to have played one to understand. Titus has.
The last game we played, locked due to mod error, there were 30 players unevenly distributed among 6 teams. 3 were Town, 2 were Mafia, 1 was 3rd Party. Any team could win with the team adjacent to it. So Blue Town could win with Green Town or Purple 3rdParty. Green Town could win with either Yellow Town or Blue Town. Et cetera. All players were forced to use alts chosen by the mod, to diffuse meta.

In post 5778, Klingoncelt wrote:
The BIT vote came on the 12th. I just dismantled the Scum wagon that built on me for getting sick. There were plenty of places I could have thrown that BIT vote, but as pissed off as I was I figured it best to try it out on the safest possible target. (I never thought that someone would try to wagon you, you're so obvtown it's ridiculous.)

CoolDog can look very scummy as Town, unfortunately. My vote was real. :( Sorry, CoolDog.

Even now I don't really consider anything I've done, especially early deserving of the title obvtown.
Townish maybe - but this is laying it on thick and makes your read feel less genuine than it did.

You look obvtown to me. I didn't see anything scummy from you. Sorry, but the read is genuine.

In post 5778, Klingoncelt wrote:
So, what do you think of ABR's multiball theory?

Isn't an unlynchable SK enough?
BTW that was for sure the person who shot max.
Errant doesn't feel like a vig shot. If it was shame on whoever took it.
But it's still a weird scum kill..
So I dunno.

How do you know that's who shot Max? Surely Town has a Vig...
As for Errant, from my very first ever Mafia game I learned to not try and figure out Scum's strategy early on. (They didn't do a Night Kill, just "to cause consternation.") Most of the time they see some threat, maybe Errant "said" something that spooked them. Myself, when I'm Scum I like to aim for the PRs and strong Townies. Who knows.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6336 (isolation #237) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:33 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 6335, Drunken Pirates wrote:Hey Klingon,

This is almost certainly one scumteam plus DS as a serial killer. DS had no pt according to his role pm. DS was shot before he claimed. The mechanics dictate one scum team plus SK to be true. I am not discussing this with you further.

Titus

Okay, fine, I won't say anymore. But I can't be forcibly converted, I can't help but feel the way I do. I'll just keep mum on the matter.

(That game over there was fun, wasn't it :D )
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6600 (isolation #238) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:47 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 6584, pirate mollie wrote:abr can you explain the skybird read plz?

also cuke pple read? gogurts seems a bit town to me but cerby keeps setting off my alarm.

also zulfy and klingon reads wld be helpful.

also if you don't wanna work with us I get it, titus has deathtunneled the fuck out of you. and I helped. sorry for that.

Mine's going to take a little while.

I'm having trouble reading Skybird now. I was convinced that she and Pip were opposing 3rd factions, obviously that's not the case. She doesn't look scummy to me, but I don't think she can be Town if Pip was/is. I dunno. Lean Scum.

I'm also starting to think ABR might be Town. Maybe. Still not voting him for MC, though.

MC: Rylai and Lina
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6603 (isolation #239) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:14 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 6589, Drunken Pirates wrote:...

titus started the game with "I go into the game looking at the playerlist and knowing who is lynchbait". then she hard defends them. ... when talked about it further after the gale flip I think she finally heard "lynchbait can be scum too". this game is on the heels of ... where she felt games were kind of elitist and I am like no that is not what is happening here. I think if you pivot the game from that thought process it will colour your reads and lead you to the wrong conclusions cos you are entering the game with preconceived ideas that will affect your gameplay.

I would like to discuss this in depth after the game is over.

Recently there's been rather a lot of elitism. Also a lot of players are unfairly put in the position of lynchbait. I know these things have affected my play, I see that they're affecting others as well.

But we'll talk about it later...
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6823 (isolation #240) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:21 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 6695, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 6693, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 6684, Rylai and Lina wrote:Fire is a daily action

Its adding to vote counts from sometime during the day phases

~Rylai

Fulm is right though, we did not see a third persom get set on fire today, which is interesting.

w8 a minute

your fire vote happened late as well. and ABR Fire vote happened somewhere middle of day 1.

the one who is casting it is checking this thread late

suggesting klingon / zulfy

~Rylai

I have to PM Varsoon with my BIT vote, which he adds in with the next vote count. The FIRE vote probably works the same way.

That's pretty easy to manipulate, come in at an unusual time, posting only up until the mod posts the vote count, and
after that
stop posting anywhere on the site and PM the mod with the secret vote, which won't show up until the
next
vote count. I've seen it done before, it throws off players trying to POE the secret voter.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6831 (isolation #241) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:03 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 6747, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 6743, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:Frozen Angel, stop this useless rant with Cerb. I've shot a message at him saying this isn't helping anyone.
Talk to me if you want to speak.
Cerb is not misrepresenting you, he is giving what he thinks of your slot and what he deems to be the truth.
¬wgeurts

as I said I'm trying to ignore his noise.

whats your read on lowkey ?

after reading more stuff I think It can be the fire voter. timing and the fire vote matches. and that is the only slot who hasn't posted today. as its more likely to see Fire vote as scum indicative I guess they talked about it last night. so the fact its not yet casted means something is wrong

and my suspicion is Lowkey slot.

whats your read on this theory ?

~Rylai

In post 6748, Rylai and Lina wrote:I want everyones opinion about my last post please

~Rylai

If you're asking about a read on Lowkey, I've been reading them as Scum.

What I've seen from their play hasn't been spectacularly Town (same can be said for most of us.) But there's one thing that I can't possibly get around or away from. Not once, not twice, but THREE TIMES Hinduragi outed my SECRET alt. There's nothing that reconciles that type of action with Town play. He never explained why he did it THREE SEPARATE TIMES, either.

Scum.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6832 (isolation #242) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:24 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 6773, Drunken Pirates wrote:

cerby you can srsly throw yourself in front of a train if you cannot understand what the fuck "we are mod confirmable in thread and we are indestructible" I mean srsly holy shit.

This bothers me.

On one level, I've been in games where a player claims that they'll be "mod-confirmed" at some future date, and when that date comes, they are NOT "mod-confirmed." Once a player using that gambit actually was Town, but I nearly wasted a Cop investigate on her because of it.

Another problem is that giving any faction an indestructible player on what looks like Day 5 would likely make the game unwinnable for any other faction(s.)
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6837 (isolation #243) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:30 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 6786, Zulfy wrote:From my stand up in the volcano

wat?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6843 (isolation #244) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:48 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 6819, Sensei wrote:Pirates are town.

If they aren't mod-confirmed at 10 players like they said, I'm putting my vote and the BIT vote on them.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6844 (isolation #245) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:52 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 6825, Sensei wrote:Klingon get your MC vote off the miller ffs.
And then please vote someone.

VOTE: Zulfy

BIT vote will be going there too.

MC vote: Drixx
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6850 (isolation #246) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:02 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 6849, Sensei wrote:Sure enough kling + bit were parked on the counter wagon.

I like to keep my BIT vote with me. Seems a little underhanded to separate the votes. Kind of like betting on two different horses in a race.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6856 (isolation #247) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:28 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 6852, Sensei wrote:Still get the vibe that she's not being entirely truthful about her role anyway and just decided to claim that as apposed to the rest of her role, though, to get some heat off.
Voting paterns day 1 don't really make sense with her reads either. As I've touched on.

In post 6850, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 6849, Sensei wrote:Sure enough kling + bit were parked on the counter wagon.

I like to keep my BIT vote with me. Seems a little underhanded to separate the votes. Kind of like betting on two different horses in a race.

Except that you've already separated yourself from the vote before this game. Admittedly before you outed it but still.

I did that on Day 1. I wasn't playing well that Day, partly from being sick with the worst flu I've ever had in my long life, partly from being wagoned twice. (I prefer hunting to defending myself.)

And the BIT vote is it. No investigates, mod-confirms, roleblocks, treestumps, invincible, miller, nothing. Something will probably happen if I get to go on an Adventure, but I don't know what.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6857 (isolation #248) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:30 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 6854, Sensei wrote:Anyway the bottom line is please don't use your bit vote. It's not necessary right now and I don't trust that it doesn't also do something weird besides just vote someone.

I don't tell you how to vote. You need not tell me.

And it doesn't do anything weird.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6859 (isolation #249) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:31 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Aren't you treestumped, Pip?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6869 (isolation #250) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:07 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 6863, Sensei wrote:
Honestly, I don't really care either way but gut says he might be town.

I'm kinda thinking he should probably claim at any rate - especially if that really was you crumbing the fire votes thing.

Town? Really?

If I did that I'd be lynched by everyone, then brought back to life so everyone could lynch me again. :?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6870 (isolation #251) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:08 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 6866, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Mod: I will be V/LA Feb 10-15 as I am travelling to Washington DC

I am officially jealous. I love that town.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7042 (isolation #252) » Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:06 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

UNVOTE:

Varsoon, BIT is going to unvote, too.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7179 (isolation #253) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:13 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 7101, Zulfy wrote:
I got all these rechargable fist techniques, pa-pow. Vote me as MC or I get night killed.

Whoever is voted MC today becomes invincible tomorrow, not tonight. Funny you don't know that yet. Funny too that you have so many powers, but you never used any of them.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7224 (isolation #254) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:00 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

@Drunken Pirates
- you still want my reads list?

Albert B. Rampage - He's looking less scummy than earlier in the game because reasons. Null

DrippingGoofball - Lots of fluff, no real attempt to make a case on anyone. Has been wanting ZZZX lynched since early in the game. Her posts have become worse as the game wears on. Lean Scum.

Drixx - By virtue of being the mod-chosen 1st MC - Town

Drunken Pirates - The claim of 100%Bulletproof and will be mod-confirmed Indestructible when we get to 10 players is pretty ludicrous. However, I'll wait with everyone else until we're at 10 players to see how this turns out. Lean Scum.

Fluminator - I can't figure him out. Null - for now.

Lowkey - Scum

Rylai and Lina - How they accepted Zulfy's claim as making him confirmed Town I just don't understand. Confused and Ditzy, but Town

Sensei - Town

Skybird - I'm wifoming like mad over this one. Were she and Pip both Town, or is Pip Tow and Sky's Scum? Null, but kinda sorta leaning Scum.

The Cool Cucumbers - I was reading them as solid Town, but recent cases against them does cast a bit of doubt. Lean Town

Zulfy - He'll make a few posts that make sense, and then follow up with a lot that don't. The claim is weird, refusing to use his abilities is weirder. I'll wait out tonight's experiment. Scum

Yosarian2 - Null

ZZZX - His JoaT claim seems legit. He's making a fair number of posts as well. Town.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7243 (isolation #255) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:08 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

My reads suck.

Intent to hammer in 10 minutes, @1:17am eastern.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7248 (isolation #256) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:11 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 7246, Fluminator wrote:Please don't hammer him Klingon.

The Klingon vote would put him at L-1. BIT vote won't take effect until Varsoon sees it.

So I was kinda sorta bluffing.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7252 (isolation #257) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:15 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 7247, Albert B. Rampage wrote:That's weird because DiamondSentinel had a fakeclaim and he was 3P too.

I thought it was established that Varsoon would be giving out fakeclaims after the SU game?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7259 (isolation #258) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:18 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 7251, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:KC: I'll ask you like I've asked everyone else: Do you not believe that we are legitimately third fucking party, or are you just policy lynching us because we're 3p?

-Cerb

I was right, wasn't I?

This game is like the ones I play on that other site.

And on that other site we learned not to take chances. Sorry, babe, you ain't Town.

I'm willing to leash you long enough to see DP stumped, maybe some others, but you're not going to make it to endgame.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7263 (isolation #259) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:20 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Leash them for now, ABR. Help us choose a Stump target.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7265 (isolation #260) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:22 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 7264, Sensei wrote:
In post 7263, Klingoncelt wrote:Leash them for now, ABR. Help us choose a Stump target.

^this still needs death

Why?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7268 (isolation #261) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:24 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Neutral Survivors get lynched. Sorry.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7269 (isolation #262) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:24 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 7267, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Enough WIFOM. We must wait for Yosarian.

When will he show up?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7270 (isolation #263) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:25 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

And why wait for just him?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7274 (isolation #264) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:29 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 7271, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:Also, does that mean you now consider my claim to be true, but we're getting into policy 3p lynch territory instead?

KC: I'm not a fucking survivor. I have a lot more fucking utility than just a survivor. You lynch neutral survivors because in lylo they can win with the scum. I CAN'T WIN WITH THE SCUM. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE.

-Cerb

No, I don't think your claim is 100% true.

Neutral Survivors are the "safest" 3rd Party, so I used that as an example. If the safest 3P gets lynched, then you're doomed.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7278 (isolation #265) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:33 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Please understand, Cukes, I don't trust your claim that you're benign.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7285 (isolation #266) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:40 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Well, at least your lynch is off the table for today.

Which brings us to the question: Who is the lynch du jour?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7293 (isolation #267) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:44 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 7290, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 7285, Klingoncelt wrote:
Well, at least your lynch is off the table for today.

Which brings us to the question: Who is the lynch du jour?

HELL THE FUCK NO

WE ARE LYNCHING THIS SHIT

Not today we aren't.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7298 (isolation #268) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:47 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 7296, Drunken Pirates wrote:

YES

WE ARE

Nuh-uh.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7299 (isolation #269) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:48 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Mollie, if you want to fight me on this, you should tag Titus. As far as I'm concerned, this is an SC2 game now.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7300 (isolation #270) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:49 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

I told you guys I'm a Day 3 player.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7301 (isolation #271) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:50 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

I'll be back later.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7330 (isolation #272) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:16 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 7307, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:KC, why is lowkey scum? i was busy freaking out over getting policy lynched so I kinda skimmed your reads list. You didn't give any reasons in the list itself.

I said it earlier. I was reading them as Scum early on because of their willingness to wagon me for being V/LA. But the main reason is that Hindu outed my secret alt 3 fucking times in the game. That kind of below the belt shit just is not done, not for any reason, but to use it as part of a "case" against someone? That asshat should have been flashlynched.

... mollie: I apologize. Let me rephrase that. Why are you writing in all caps now and being super insistent on my lynch?

ABR, yes, of course you need a Rylai flip at some point. Too much of the game state hinges on those they've declared conftown. However, there are too many people involved for them to all be scum in the worst case scenario. I don't know how reasonable an informed scum role that knows certain roles exist in the game is. It could be someone on their team had some special thing related to them, like the blue/rouge interaction, and so they knew those slots were in the game, and planned that out. I don't know man. It would help solve the game, but I think it's less likely to find scum than a lot of other targets. *shrug*

I'm going to jump in here.

Yes, I want to see everyone's flip, read their role cards, it will sure make life easier.

But that's not how the game is played. I'm not very worried about Rylai and Lina right now, I really think that they're confused/naive Town.

I'm far more interested in Drunken Pirates. Their claim is a weird one, even for this game. If they're honest about their power, but are actually Scum, then we're fubar'd.

And they know we can't afford to risk giving them too much power. Hence the all caps.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7345 (isolation #273) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:42 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 7331, Sensei wrote:Klingon why don't you post like that all the time?

I was starting to believe all of you pooh-poohing my feeling about this game's setup.

It's Day 3, things should have shaken down to where most players, well the Town ones anyway, start gelling together, leaving the Scum, lurkers, and noobs out on the fringes.

Instead the game came unglued.

Until Cucumbers were revealed. Now everything falls more into place. :D

I love those mega-huge multi-faction blitz games on that other site, to me they're more fun, and a little easier, than a 13p Normal. There's more going on, nuttier interactions, it's like a treasure hunt in a way.

Titus plays over there. If she's Scum, she's a MAJOR threat.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7347 (isolation #274) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:46 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Sharks are interesting pets at first, but eventually they grow too big for their tanks.

For now, a leash is okay I think.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7348 (isolation #275) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:47 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

It's nearly 3am. I'll be back at 9pm eastern unless the snowstorm knocks out our internet.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7673 (isolation #276) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:28 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 7350, Rylai and Lina wrote:...

CC and DGB needs to die yet

I think DGB is the one with the other hated/RB role and Cool is the main villain. ...

~Rylai

CC stays alive as long as they're useful. They will likely die before endgame. But not now.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7674 (isolation #277) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:30 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 7359, Rylai and Lina wrote:ABR reason for voting us is that "our role is too good to be true"

I'm not letting me die for this shit

I'm town I have abilities , I bring an adventure bonus , I won't die for this wifom paranoia shit - yet

we have these many days ahead of us if we don't get the scum tonight. I won't die for this shit tonight

~Rylai

Most of us believe that you're Town.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7677 (isolation #278) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:38 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 7366, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Get rid of Frozen. I am parking my vote there until the end of the game.

In post 7367, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I'm sick of her attitude I just want her to die or I am parking my vote on her forever until she's dead in the ground.

Not liking attitude can't be used as a reason to lynch, can it? Never works for me, anyway.

Do you think R&L are Scum?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7683 (isolation #279) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:47 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 7403, Rylai and Lina wrote:I prefer a double lynch on dgb and TCC

if TCC is third party we just killed someone so scummy with him.

if TCC flips mafia , then I really think DGB is his partner.

if not , tell me why not

~Rylai

Do you not understand the concept of leashing?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7685 (isolation #280) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:50 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 7407, DrippingGoofball wrote:I don't mind if you guys lynch me because I'm hopelessly behind, but I am town.

If you want to lynch a useless player, at least lynch a useless scum like ZZZX.

Having said that I understand why no one would listen to me, sooooo...

Why are you so hard after ZZZX? Make a case.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7689 (isolation #281) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:55 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 7409, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 7332, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:Hello mollie?
wgeurts speaking here.
Could you possibly not make us loose, I mean: think of the benefits of keeping us alive. We can take out suspects at will, and we have to hunt scum. We are a threat to the scum team!
If the game isn't over once all scum are dead lynch us. But that won't happen.
Yes this is a desperate attempt at winning you over. Realise that scum see us as a threat, and in the case we do get lynched please take a really good look at who went after us; especially after we claimed.

you tried to stump/kill us on d1. are you fucking kidding me here?

catching up

plz tell abr's sanity returns and that very very stupid klingon thing stops posting.

Interesting. I start making sense and Mollie starts flailing. Mollie, seriously, you want Titus here. She's the only one in this game that can play like SC2.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7690 (isolation #282) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:02 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 7414, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:Oooh, actually, I just had a thought! Since I realized the idea of having skybird RB us is meh if you don't think she's town(which pretty much nobody should think), How about on the nights when you don't want us to shoot anyone, we attempt to shoot skybird, and skybird roleblocks us. If anyone gets stumped other than her, then you know we betrayed you and lynch us, and it ensures she doesn't use her roleblock to stop anything else that's going on unless she wants to die herself.

That's if you don't trust skybird only, ofc.

-Cerb

pedit:

That leaves us to wonder about Zulfy.

Wasn't there a plan to have Skybird block him tonight?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7694 (isolation #283) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:40 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 7458, Drunken Pirates wrote:Ok, Cerb needs to die. No ifs ands or buts.

Right now, we have a Gamestate where we want low as fuck kpn. Sensai and I cannot be killed (speaking of which more Sensai MC votes people). This forces the scum to kill Zulfy or ABR. Scum must start murdering conftown or they will lose. They cannot afford a bus as long as Myself, Sensai and Zulfy are alive. Having a wagon with resistance at this time is highly indicative that TCC is scum or provides scum a huge benefit.

Increasing KPN (although it reduces the time till we innocent child) is bad for town. Doubly so if we do it for information. TCC is not a "town controlled kill". He's not a vig. Town doesn't want death. Scum does.

We have 14 alive. If we have 1 kpn and 3 scum remaining, that's 3 mislynches in a row scum would have to get. That's unlikely. Doubly so with a high number of confirmed town.

If we have two kpn and three scum left alive, scum need only two mislynches before lylo. Plus, if anyone hints at being vig, they die and not scum (as Cerb has to keep up appearances).

What's my rule? Count the bodies.

Cerb dies.

~Titus

I agree that they need to die, but not just yet.

As 3rd Party they can help us find & eliminate the remaining Scum. We can always lynch them later in the game.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7722 (isolation #284) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:54 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 7563, Drixx wrote:
In post 7440, Rylai and Lina wrote:...

and I need to die for ?

~Ryali

I don't think you need to die today. I do believe that rationally there may come a time in the game where we absolutely have to see you flip so we can know for sure that Sensei and Zulfy are actually moderator confirmed to be town on your role card. That's a thing that could be necessary. You also claimed miller and millers are basically always lynched before end game because otherwise scum would just always have one of their team claim miller. Giving a town slot miller is basically a mod building a mislynch into the game and is viewed as such for balance, yeah?

Zulfy's claim is likely bullcrap.

Rylai and Lina, : we know 2 characters are definitely town

: We know there is a player with character Annie in game and that player is confirmed town, That's written in our role pm.

: ok ----- is Liza

these two helped Emilia to escape Prison and avenge her fiance. so Emilia knows they are town

and much later...

Zulfy, : I am Liza.

He could have simply picked the name up from R&L's post to use later. He's nowhere near confirmed.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7723 (isolation #285) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:58 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 7566, Yosarian2 wrote:Cerb: even if you are 100% telling the truth, you are still a threat to the town and to the town win condition. You could very well kill us all and win as a SK, by your own admission. Any attempt to contain you is risky and imperfect for us and prone to eventually fail, and you know it.

Now if there was someone else I was almost sure was mafia then maybe I'd lynch them before you, but let's be clear here; the town is better off if you are dead.

I'm not too concerned about CC's threat level. The fire vote is on them, and Sensei and I both have 2 votes. That's 5 votes right there. If they need lynched, it can be done easily.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7733 (isolation #286) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:12 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 7615, Drixx wrote:So we have a Miller AND a Third Party we are obligated to use lynches on?

I think there's literally zero chance of you making it out of today alive TCC. Best you can get out of this is to try and leave behind good reasoning about who is scum and why and show that you will play town friendly as a neutral. Nobody is going to listen to me.

Not necessarily.

If Sensei and Zulfy die/stump there won't be any need to lynch the Miller.

The 3rd Party must die before Lylo.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7735 (isolation #287) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:13 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 7620, Drixx wrote:Scum miller is a thing.

I believe that Yosarian2 scum slipped in the Party PT. I would like votes OFF of TCC temporarily as fast as possible. Do it so the day doesn't get ended prematurely. I will post again when he has satisfied me that it's not a slip, or else the post will out how he slipped and be accompanied by my vote and hopefully a bunch more.

:eek:

the plot thickens...
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7741 (isolation #288) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:22 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 7634, Lowkey wrote:
In post 7330, Klingoncelt wrote:But the main reason is that Hindu outed my secret alt 3 fucking times in the game. That kind of below the belt shit just is not done, not for any reason, but to use it as part of a "case" against someone? That asshat should have been flashlynched.

At first, it was a mistake but then you pointed it out and brought more attention to it so I kept the point and didn't care since it was alright in the spotlight, especially since I was talking about meta and that was my meta with you, considering how involved in that game I was.

Also, you outed your own alt at the end of that game or during it.

Thinking I'm scum or that I'm a dick because of this is an overreaction.

I altslipped in the game. Once. It was a small game, and not something a lot of people would likely read. The playerbase is much larger in this game, and a lot of people read Varsoon's games.

I wouldn't have a problem if that alt were in a game and you were, say, a Mason or Cult Leader and outed it in the PT, as long as that post got deleted before it was opened for public viewing. Sooner or later all alts get found out.

But you did it very publicly multiple times, when it had no bearing whatsoever on this game.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7743 (isolation #289) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:24 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 7635, Lowkey wrote:How am I your strongest scumread over mentioning your alt while stating my case for voting you? That makes no sense. You've carried this read from D1 to D3 even.

Are you struggling to get scumreads?

Not really. I have some, just seeing where they all land in the next few days. You aren't necessarily the strongest read, just the one I'm most pissed off at.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7744 (isolation #290) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:36 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 7675, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 7673, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 7350, Rylai and Lina wrote:...

CC and DGB needs to die yet

I think DGB is the one with the other hated/RB role and Cool is the main villain. ...

~Rylai

CC stays alive as long as they're useful. They will likely die before endgame. But not now.

They're bulletproof. They only die if we lynch them.

And if we're going to lynch them eventually, we're much better off if we do it now, before they murder any more townies (which, have no doubt, they are going to continue to do, no matter what they claim).

If they don't net us any Mafias in the next few Days, or if any multiple voters like myself or Sensei get killed, CC gets lynched right away.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7745 (isolation #291) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:43 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 7695, Sensei wrote:I don't want to leash them. Stumps are unfun to play and it's bad enough that we've already got one.
Not only that but I don't really trust them. They aren't town.

They will flip when stumped. If a Townie is stumped, why would you not trust them? And while they can't vote or have any actions, they can still speak, very helpful if they're useful Town.

I was treestumped in a game, I posted lots and had a lot of fun with it.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7746 (isolation #292) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:48 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 7696, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 7694, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 7458, Drunken Pirates wrote:Ok, Cerb needs to die. No ifs ands or buts.

Right now, we have a Gamestate where we want low as fuck kpn. Sensai and I cannot be killed (speaking of which more Sensai MC votes people). This forces the scum to kill Zulfy or ABR. Scum must start murdering conftown or they will lose. They cannot afford a bus as long as Myself, Sensai and Zulfy are alive. Having a wagon with resistance at this time is highly indicative that TCC is scum or provides scum a huge benefit.

Increasing KPN (although it reduces the time till we innocent child) is bad for town. Doubly so if we do it for information. TCC is not a "town controlled kill". He's not a vig. Town doesn't want death. Scum does.

We have 14 alive. If we have 1 kpn and 3 scum remaining, that's 3 mislynches in a row scum would have to get. That's unlikely. Doubly so with a high number of confirmed town.

If we have two kpn and three scum left alive, scum need only two mislynches before lylo. Plus, if anyone hints at being vig, they die and not scum (as Cerb has to keep up appearances).

What's my rule? Count the bodies.

Cerb dies.

~Titus

I agree that they need to die, but not just yet.

As 3rd Party they can help us find & eliminate the remaining Scum. We can always lynch them later in the game.

No. No. No.

You don't get to bitch slap on Mollie being the active head and dismiss what I am saying so easily. You've built me up and used me as a shield, far after I have told you your theory about third parties is a load of fucking hogwash.

You're not aggressively going after your scumreads or doing anything useful lately.
Your wagon composition has the same players as Gale's lynch.

Today coming in, you were my preferred fucking lynch because confirming your alignment says a shitton about D1 and D2. I am not townreading you anymore.

So no, drop the pretense. Drop the we lynch Cerb later. He dies today.

The wheels are off. Shape up or die.

*REDACTED* to keep the peace

And quit lying. I've spoken to Lowkey and DGB, and pointed out a major flaw in Zulfy's claim.

Skybird's on my Scum list, but apparently she's being used for confirmations tonight.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7748 (isolation #293) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:54 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 7714, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 7709, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:Sure.

Each night I may submit a target. That target will be treestumped. Normal kill protection does not stop this stumping from happening.
I may not be killed during the day or the night, but I may still be stumped/lynched/otherwise removed from the game.

So, Unlimited strongman stumping and unlimited super bulletproof, as in, immune to all killing effects, so delayed kills and bombs and such wouldn't work on me either, but vulnerable to strongman or adventuring party focus fire.

-Cerb

pedit: mollie, are you saying you're willing to lynch either klingon OR ourselves today, and DGB is next on the list? Or do you mean you want to lynch us before ANYONE else, and KC/DGB are tied for second?

1. you aren't telling the truth here. you targeted us n1 and whoa lo and behold we really ARE BP JUST LIKE WE SAID!!! DID I MENTION WE ARE CONFIRMABLE AND WE ARE LIKE A COCKROACH????

2. I wanna lynch klingon and titus is nearly sold on it. klingon really doesn't want to unleash the kracken.

3. nope I am off my crack induced paranoia of dgb cos both yoyo and abr vouch for her and the early town feels (1 of the few reads titus and I agreed on) and if that was not enough she is killing what I am killing and she knows exactly where I got that from. plus i feel like I can hear her brainwaves in "GOD CAN THIS DAY END ALREADY" altho I MIGHT be picking up on some "MOLLIE GOD SHUT UP" but I am ignoring that part. I am pretending there is noise interference or something.

game needs levity and i think gogurts gets that which is the only thing appealing about keeping your hydra around but no you need death.

You're falling apart, Mollie.

Look, take a break. Take a nap, take a walk, take in a day at the spa, whatever, relax and let Titus talk for a bit.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7749 (isolation #294) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:04 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 7736, Sensei wrote:
In post 7733, Klingoncelt wrote:If Sensei and Zulfy die/stump there won't be any need to lynch the Miller.

Lol no omg what the fuck is this post right now.

Someone (not me) wanted to treestump/lynch Rylai and Lina in order to confirm you and Zulfy.

If we're desperate to do so, maybe, but it would only confirm you, actually.

(Zulfy claimed Liza
after
R&L said Liza was the 2nd confirmable name.)

Anyway, if you
and
Zulfy
both
flipped, treestump/lynching Rylai and Lina would be stupid.

Don't get wound up, I don't want you or R&L dispatched. You're both on my Town list.

Zulfy, on the other hand...
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7750 (isolation #295) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:05 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 7738, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 7733, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 7615, Drixx wrote:So we have a Miller AND a Third Party we are obligated to use lynches on?

I think there's literally zero chance of you making it out of today alive TCC. Best you can get out of this is to try and leave behind good reasoning about who is scum and why and show that you will play town friendly as a neutral. Nobody is going to listen to me.

Not necessarily.

lynch it with fire lynch it with fire LYNCH IT WITH FIRE DUM DE DAH!!!

Shut up, or at least quit acting like such an idiot.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7751 (isolation #296) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:07 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 7739, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 7738, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 7733, Klingoncelt wrote:

Not necessarily.

lynch it with fire lynch it with fire LYNCH IT WITH FIRE DUM DE DAH!!!

I agree.

Are you drunk, Titus? Read. Pay attention.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7752 (isolation #297) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:08 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 7747, Sensei wrote:
In post 7745, Klingoncelt wrote:They will flip when stumped. If a Townie is stumped, why would you not trust them?

Never even slightly implied that I wouldn't trust a modconfirmed town voice.
Are you just posting for the sake of posting or is reading comprehension just difficult for you?

I must have misread. You didn't trust someone, I thought you meant Stumped Town. Sorry.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7753 (isolation #298) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:12 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

I think some players need to be reminded that I come on here late.

In this particular game there are quite a few posts to get through.

I reply to posts as I get to them.

Sometimes that creates a sort of lag between my reply to a post, and another player's (one who's all caught up) reply to me, and my subsequent reply to that player.

Get used to it.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7754 (isolation #299) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:13 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

It's late and I haven't had breakfast yet.

Back in a while...
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7826 (isolation #300) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:48 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 7755, Yosarian2 wrote:

I think the odds of us "controlling their stump" are low. I think if we try, tommorow they'll have killed someone else and they'll say "lol I thought that guy was scum" or "Ok ok but that was the last vig so I'll be good from now on i swear" or whatever and then people will probably let them go again anyway.

The idea of keeping them role-blocked forever isn't a great one either; I mean, if we really aren't going to lynch them, then yeah we should have Zulfy or Sky block them, but tying up one of our roleblocks forever isn't a great use of resources, and then are we going to lynch CC when our roleblockers die? Again, why not just do it now?

The best way to use a leash is to put the roleblocks somewhere else.

Whatever other Scums are out there need blocking, you know.

The leashed player does as Town tells him/her/them. If they fail then they are lynched the next Day.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7828 (isolation #301) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:20 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 7781, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 7750, Klingoncelt wrote:Shut up, or at least quit acting like such an idiot.

do you think saying this somehow makes you...look kewl or something? I was actually quoting what titus was saying to me on the phone lol. you know, that person want in the game so much who is itching to tear you a new 1 cos your play has been truly dismal.

You guys aren't keeping up. The state of the game has changed.

On yet another site I replaced into a game as Town. Titus and MathBlade were also Town. Titus, how was your play in that game?

I'm not going to tolerate any more Havoc.

You two can either work with me or sit down and shut up.

I pointed out TWO likely Scums. Comment on what I said about them.

Tick tock.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7829 (isolation #302) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:23 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 7789, Zulfy wrote:Why did your hydra suspect I was liza?

Because you said you were.

Funny you should say that now that I've outed you instead of before when R&L declared you "confirmed Town."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7831 (isolation #303) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:24 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 7790, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:Hi Shiro. Sorry things went that way and hopefully you'll have enough time to invest in the game now that you're solo.

So, umm, wanna unvote me now so I don't have to be constantly wondering if KC/Sensei are gonna get bored and just lolhammer me? :-/ Since, ya know, you did say you weren't 100% on lynching us today?

DP, what are your thoughts on Skybird?

-Cerb

You're a lot less scummy that Zulfy and DGB.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7832 (isolation #304) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:25 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 7830, Albert B. Rampage wrote:What do you think of Shiro, Klingon?

Still catching up, I'm behind 3 or 4 pages, but so far I think Town.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7833 (isolation #305) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:32 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 7795, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:...

I misinterpreted ABR's comment to mean that at some point Zulfy had previously hard claimed liza.

Sensei did not give a reason for why he was so certain zulfy was town at that time, nor did ABR say why he made his comment, so the only reason in thread as far as I can tell was sensei's comment about zulfy being town/shouldn't be lynched/something along those lines.

None of those things, however, were said BY Zulfy's slot. Actual crumbs didn't occur until post 6k+ I believe, well into D2. And long after you guys had declared the names that you knew were town.

-Cerb

Zulfy hard-claimed Liza in post -
after
R&L said Liza was the second name they had.

See also post where I point it out.

Am I the only one paying attention?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7836 (isolation #306) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:37 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 7822, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Wouldn't miller just turn up as scum? Does the rolecop just give us the flavor name? There is no guarantee of anything. Tree stump is safest choice for Shiro.

Rolecop gives role. The only read that could be confusing is if Goons and Vanilla Townies both read as Vanilla. Millers read as Millers, Vig's read as Vig, etc.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7837 (isolation #307) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:56 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 7834, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 7832, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 7830, Albert B. Rampage wrote:What do you think of Shiro, Klingon?

Still catching up, I'm behind 3 or 4 pages, but so far I think Town.

Reasons please

Originally I had them as Scum for FA's "language issue." She did that in a game where she flipped Scum. At DP's request I Nulled everyone that voted for me on Day 1.

By Day 2 I had them leaning Town, confused, naive, and ditsy, but Town.

I think you're OMGUSing here, Albert. Give Shiro 24-48 hours and see how you feel then.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7839 (isolation #308) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:06 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 7835, Albert B. Rampage wrote:...

Personally I think Rylai/Shiro is scum.

In my last reads list I had CC as Lean Town, so ...

But I have DrippingGoofball, Lowkey, and Zulfy as Lean Scum/Scum, with Skybird as Null, but kinda sorta leaning Scum.

Also, the way TitusMollie are acting, I would normally jump up and down screaming Scum, but I'm getting more used to their playstyles, I think they're Wrong Town instead of Lean Scum.

So I have 4 possible Scums, not counting CC and DP. Can there be 4 Scums left in the game? And now possibly Shiro?

I need to get this narrowed down. I have 2 votes to drop on someone.

Zulfy is off the table I guess, so I want to look at DrippingGoofball, Lowkey, and Skybird.

ABR, what do you think of those 3?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7841 (isolation #309) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:16 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 7840, Zulfy wrote:I didnt see what r and l posted about liza until Klingon showed it.
As soon as we figure out the strategy here Ima fuck everyone up.

That should clear me Klingon.

Looks like everyone else already cleared you.

How you gonna fuck everyone up?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7846 (isolation #310) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:40 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 7844, Albert B. Rampage wrote:

I love Shiro. He thinks I'm town too. There's no OMGUS.

I am leaning town on the 3 you mention. My suspects are Shiro and Skybird.

In post 7845, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:OH, and Sensei: it's entirely possible that there was a bit in Shiro!scum's rolecard about those roles. Perhaps like blue and rouge knew the each other's flavor existed in the game. Maybe they know x or y about those two slots, and knows they're not part of the scum team, and the whole thing about knowing 2 people are conftown was a way to know which slots whatever information they had applied to. That would make it positive utility for scum, like a free partial rolecop they could get from flavor claims.

-Cerb

CC, how do you feel about DrippingGoofball and Lowkey?

Everyone else:
How do all of you feel about DrippingGoofball, Lowkey, and Skybird, and why?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8219 (isolation #311) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:49 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 7871, Shiro wrote:
In post 7844, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
I love Shiro
. He thinks I'm town too. There's no OMGUS.

Aw

But yea, it is probably as far away from omgus as possible.

@Kling I don't get the give 24 hours or so thing at all. You do realise I have been here from start of the game right? Half of the post of R&L were mine (Well less than half since after a point FA started posting a lot but yea a fair amount )

Let's call it a reset or cool-down period. A step back and take a fresh look kind of thing.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8221 (isolation #312) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:56 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 7876, Albert B. Rampage wrote:We need to mass claim for real.

Do you really think the Scums and PRs will do that?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8230 (isolation #313) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:49 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 8124, No Brainer wrote:\

I don't want you to shoot any1 tonight.

:igmeou: Who's the troll?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8231 (isolation #314) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:54 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 8128, Varsoon wrote:

VOTECOUNT 3.09

Albert B. Rampage (2):
FIRE
The Cool Cucumbers (2):
FIRE
Yosarian2 (1):
FIRE
Zulfy (1):
FIRE

Not Voting (14):
Klingoncelt, The Cool Cucumbers, Drunken Pirates, Drixx, Zulfy, Shiro, Skybird, Albert B. Rampage, DrippingGoofball, Yosarian2, Lowkey, Fluminator, Sensei, ZZZX

With 14 Alive, it takes 8 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2016-02-18 23:10:00)
The Main Character is
Sensei
The Party is
Albert B. Rampage, Yosarian2, Shiro, and Drixx.

All players may only vote for Zulfy or Albert B. Rampage for the remainder of Day 3.

Albert B. Rampage can not vote for the rest of Day 3, take night actions during Night 3, and have lost all passive abilities until the Day 4. All votes against him will count as double for the remainder of the Day 3.
The Cool Cucumbers can not vote for the rest of Day 3, take night actions during Night 3, and have lost all passive abilities until the Day 4. All votes against them will count as double for the remainder of Day 3

Wow.

I go to sleep and six kinds of hell break loose in here.

I've got 4 or 5 more pages to catch up, then I'll vote.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8232 (isolation #315) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:59 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 8149, Drixx wrote:If Varsoon doesn't do the right thing, you will be the one dying today Zulfy. In what delusional world are you living in that you think you can do what you did and then manage to survive it?

Drixx, I have to activate my BIT vote every time I use it. Otherwise there's just the single Kling vote.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8234 (isolation #316) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:01 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

[quote="In post 8150,

peditx3: Pretty sure no lynching is optimal at this point, followed by a zulfy lynch, followed by an ABR lynch.[/quote]

Why No Lynch today if we're supposedly lynching them both over the next couple Days?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8235 (isolation #317) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:03 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 8234, Klingoncelt wrote:

peditx3: Pretty sure no lynching is optimal at this point, followed by a zulfy lynch, followed by an ABR lynch.

Why No Lynch today if we're supposedly lynching them both over the next couple Days?

I was quoting CC there...
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8237 (isolation #318) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:05 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 8160, Drixx wrote:
In post 8158, Zulfy wrote:You wont lynch confirmed town, brother

Even if you were confirmed town, you have proven yourself to be too reckless and undisciplined to be allowed to live.

This.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8239 (isolation #319) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:13 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 8223, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 8021, Fluminator wrote:Because the paranoia on me is stupid and keeping me away from cool powers.

For the record, I wasn't paranoid about you until you took Bester as your avatar. ;)

lol
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8241 (isolation #320) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:17 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Okay, I totally disagree with this, but I'll go along.

VOTE: No Lynch

BIT VOTE: No Lynch
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8242 (isolation #321) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:21 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Cucumbers
, I have a question.

What is your alignment?

DS was Mask of The Joker,

Max and Gale were Black X.

What are you?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8248 (isolation #322) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:56 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Black X is a group and Joker is a villain. Are you sure your alignment is a
region
?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8419 (isolation #323) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:35 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 8249, Drixx wrote:

In post 8241, Klingoncelt wrote:Okay, I totally disagree with this, but I'll go along.

VOTE: No Lynch

BIT VOTE: No Lynch

Don't be suckered KC. You just dropped all town credibility you had with me. A no lynch given what happened is 90% as bad as voting ABR would be.

I think a No Lynch is stupid. But I don't think we'll be centering on a single lynch today.

I'm still working out why CC would be aligned with a
region
rather than a person or group.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8420 (isolation #324) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:42 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 8250, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:Look up our flavor. We are the ruler of the region .

-Cerb

"Trying to steal my kingdom from me? That's it! Lust for power! That's my daughter! Now, take your best shot, you'll need it."~ Orlouge

Orlouge is the main villain and final boss of Asellus's storyline in SaGa Frontier.

Orlouge is one of the Mystic Lords, having the title of Charm Lord. He rules over Facinaturu, from inside his Chateau Aiguille, where all other mystics under his rule are forced to live. He usually kidnaps young women and turn them into his mystic princesses, never allowing them to leave. He has about 60 princesses under his rule. He also has three mystic princes who serve him, Ciato, Ildon and Rastaban.

Only one of his princesses ever managed to escape him. Orlouge pursued her, but his carriage accidentally ran over a human girl named Asellus. In order to save her, Orlouge gave her his own blood and took her to his chateau. When she woke up, she had become the world's first half-mystic. Orlouge called her and ordered Ildon to watch her, while ordering one of his princesses, Princess White Rose, to teach her the mystic customs. Asellus eventually decides to run away when Ciato tell her of a guy who could take her out of Facinaturu. White Rose goes with her, and the two manage to escape. She tries to go back to her home, but finds out that 12 years have passed ever since her accident.

Orlouge immediately orders Ciato to capture and bring them back, so Ciato sends three shadows after them. After Asellus defeats the shadows, Orlouge wakes up the Lion Princess and orders her to capture her. After Asellus defeats the Lion Princess Ildon decides to help her, as Ciato had imprisoned Rastaban and was going after them as well. Asellus confronts Ciato and defeats him, so Orlouge uses his powers to trap them in his Dark Labyrinth, where they couldn't escape from. White Rose, however, decides to remain in the labyrinth so Asellus could escape.

Asellus finally decides to settle the score and goes after Orlouge to fight him. She returns to Facinaturu and fights against Ciato and the Lion Princess again, finally confronting Orlouge for the last time.
The Ending

Asellus' ending will depend upon what the player did during the game. In her full-mystic ending, she overthrows Orlouge and become new ruler of Facinaturu, becoming even worse than Orlouge, while in her full-human ending she leaves Facinaturu and dies a s a human. The canon ending, however, is the half-mystic ending, where she becomes the new ruler of Facinaturu, yet becomes a kind one.

How are you connected to Asellus in this game?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8424 (isolation #325) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:41 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 8404, Varsoon wrote:
After some deliberation, I have decided that no special voting mechanics count towards the No Lynch vote.
In this way, extra votes, remotely controlled votes, being unable to vote for a player, etc., will not count towards the No Lynch total.

BIT VOTE: Varsoon
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8425 (isolation #326) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:01 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Fluminator, Lowkey, The Cool Cucumbers:

Post tells the story of Orlouge, Asellus, and Princess White Rose (and others.)

Now we know how Rose and Asellus are connected in the game.

How are Rose and Asellus connected to Facinaturu (CC's claimed name, although I think Orlouge would make more sense) in the game?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8428 (isolation #327) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:03 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 8426, Zulfy wrote:Tcc claimed orlogue kc....

And then he claimed Facinaturu.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8429 (isolation #328) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:05 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 8427, Fluminator wrote:My role pm mentions nothing of Rose.
Orlouge is only mentioned as flavour that I inherited his power.

Lowkey claim White Rose, obliged to be your Bodyguard and they die if you're lynched. Maybe also if you're killed, I can't remember.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8430 (isolation #329) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:06 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

I'll be direct - are the three of you (and possibly others) in a faction together?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8432 (isolation #330) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:33 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

So is he their Godfather?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8433 (isolation #331) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:42 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

I'm just trying to see what's up.

In the game Rabbit (my character) works with Red (Itlepip) to destroy Metal Black (the Scums' drug stash.)

In this game, Pip and I aren't directly connected, although we are Town working against the Metal Black and other factions.

I'm just wondering if Lowkey and Flum are directly connected to CC like a Scum faction, or like the Skybird/Pip Blue/Rouge thing, or as Townies, or something happens if the three of them Adventure together.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8436 (isolation #332) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:23 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 8435, Fluminator wrote:And Orlogue is the antagonist of my campaign.

Indeed.

You don't get anything if he dies, do you?

CC, do you get anything if something happens to Flum or Lowkey?

(I hope someone is blocking CC tonight.)
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8578 (isolation #333) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:15 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 8446, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:

KC: I claimed orlouge, ALIGNED WITH facinaturu.

-Cerb

Yeah, I read up on it... Orlouge leaves or something, then Asellus (Flum?) takes over Facinaturu and is even meaner than Orlouge. Or she dies.

Link:
http://saga.wikia.com/wiki/Orlouge
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8579 (isolation #334) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:19 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 8456, Yosarian2 wrote:
(... Although I'm not sure why anyone would kill zyyy right now.)

Because he foolishly claimed JoaT ?

I cringed when he did that. :(
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8668 (isolation #335) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:33 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 8666, Skybird wrote:

... we are here on D4 and we aren't hearing a peep about VCA from the Titus head of the hydra. ...

Yeah, a Titus VCA might be helpful.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8819 (isolation #336) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:29 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 8740, Zulfy wrote:
Psst sensei should I babel crumble Yosarian?

BIT VOTE: Zulfy

Until you stop with the Babel Crumble.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8831 (isolation #337) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:48 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 8762, Skybird wrote:
... I find it strange that people think DGB is town because she's not posting and I'm scum because I'm not posting. ...

Klingon, what do you think about DP? Do you find it suspicious we haven't seen any VCA from Titus?

First, I don't agree with the first statement. I'm not happy with DGB's silence and disengagement. I understand and believe that the game has her overwhelmed, but why then does she not ask Town to help her?
And my read on you relates to Pip's flip and the Rouge/Blue thing. I thought you were a couple of 3rd Parties, or a Town/Scum pairing. I can't see you both as the same alignment. Pip flipped Town, so...

Titus' world-famous VCA should have been announced on Day 3, so while I'm not suspicious of that in and of itself, it's certainly curious.

There's much about that hydra that I find curious.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8846 (isolation #338) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:42 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 8824, Drunken Pirates wrote:...
her claim is damning in that it looks like she is goggled a fakeclaim and didn't look at the technique's list. ...

I think you know DGB much better than I do.

Is she careless enough as Scum to not grab what she could from the front page and a fakeclaim?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8854 (isolation #339) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:50 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

Varsoon- questions:

If the Babel Crumble technique (or anything like it) were used, would my BIT vote be doubled? What about the FIRE Vote? And any other "named" votes, if any? And the assorted Hateds?

Also, it's kinda hard to keep track of the "hateds," could you list them in the vote count?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8857 (isolation #340) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:54 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

Is DGB at L-1 now?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8862 (isolation #341) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:06 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 8858, Drixx wrote:
In post 8854, Klingoncelt wrote:
Varsoon- questions:

If the Babel Crumble technique (or anything like it) were used, would my BIT vote be doubled? What about the FIRE Vote? And any other "named" votes, if any? And the assorted Hateds?

Also, it's kinda hard to keep track of the "hateds," could you list them in the vote count?

The below vote count shows FIRE counting double. His clarification said that the extra vote mechanics wouldn't count for "No Lynch" though.

In post 8400, Varsoon wrote:
"This looks so bad. And after finally finding a living core!"
-Thyme,
Junk

VOTECOUNT 3.12

No Lynch (7):
Klingoncelt, Fluminator, Lowkey, Sensei, Drunken Pirates, Shiro, Yosarian2
Albert B. Rampage (2):
FIRE
The Cool Cucumbers (2):
FIRE
Yosarian2 (1):
FIRE
Zulfy (1):
FIRE

Not Voting (7):
Drixx, Skybird, Albert B. Rampage, DrippingGoofball, ZZZX, Zulfy, The Cool Cucumbers

With 14 Alive, it takes 8 to Lynch.
[/color]

In post 8404, Varsoon wrote:
After some deliberation, I have decided that no special voting mechanics count towards the No Lynch vote.
In this way, extra votes, remotely controlled votes, being unable to vote for a player, etc., will not count towards the No Lynch total.

Yos and Zulfy only have 1 FIRE vote, ABR and CC have 2.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8864 (isolation #342) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:09 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 8860, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:
Hated is a modifier which reduces the threshold until lynch. Unless someone were to receive a hated modifier through a PUBLIC mechanic, it makes no sense for Varsoon to inform the game that individuals are hated, and thus confirm the claims anyone may have made.

Right now, Skybird, Yosarian, and Shiro are hated and take 1 less vote to lynch.

-Cerb

Thanks. :]
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8886 (isolation #343) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:38 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

UNOFFICIAL COUNT:

DGB is at L-2, Skybird is at L-3.

DrippingGoofball (5): Shiro, Skybird, The Cool Cucumbers, Yos, DP

Skybird (4): Albert B. Rampage, Lowkey, Zulfy, Flum

I would like to hold off on the lynch for a little while, and I'm not sure if a double lynch is a good idea...

Intent to vote DGB in 24-36 hours
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8905 (isolation #344) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:01 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 8887, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:I, umm, just had a thought with regards to the itlepip/skybird thing.

I know people were thinking it didn't make sense for there to be two town slots that want to kill one another, but...what if we're all looking at it wrong? What if the thought wasn't that the two slots would want to kill one another, but that that interaction would serve as insurance for town, in the event of a mislynch? A way for town to retain those powers, even if they lynched that slot?

-Cerb

pedit: KC, Skybird is L-3+hated according to her, so she's actually L-2.

I keep forgetting about the hateds.

I thought about the possibility that they could both be Town, but I don't think they are... I wish Itlepip would stop by and give us some input.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8910 (isolation #345) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:04 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 8889, Sensei wrote:
In post 8888, Drixx wrote:Is it just me, or is anyone else bothered by the unilateral "I'm ending the day in 24-36 hours" bit in #8886?

Bothered me too.

As opposed to voting and ending the Day right now?

Something's bugging me, I feel like we haven't crossed all our t's or dotted all our i's.

I want more time.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8912 (isolation #346) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:12 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 8911, Sensei wrote:Because it feels like you're dead set on our lynch today but also want more time. Felt like trying to look town while keeping our options thin. Didn't like.

I do want more time because it feels like a double lynch is being rushed through.

Yes, there's reason enough to vote both of them, but I feel like we're overlooking something. Another day, day-and-a-half won't hurt.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8918 (isolation #347) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:27 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Flum only got 1 hammer in so far. Maybe he gets a new power for each hammer, instead of power
s
for
a
hammer.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9025 (isolation #348) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:38 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 8957, Zulfy wrote:Maybe the BIT vote catches fire when it's next to FIRE, and then when she puts it on someone else they can get FIRE too.

Klingon when you get back please test that out

I put the BIT vote on you for wanting to use the Babel Crumble, remember?

I can move it, though. Pick a player.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9026 (isolation #349) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:44 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 8977, Varsoon wrote:

Klingoncelt (1):
FIRE

:(
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9027 (isolation #350) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:48 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 8996, Zulfy wrote:
sliding
:FIRE

?

The FIRE vote already happened.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9028 (isolation #351) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:50 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 9009, Zulfy wrote:Kling if you get back in time move that BIT around. I wanna see if its contagious

Yep. As soon as I catch up, another page to go...
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9029 (isolation #352) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:53 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 9022, Yosarian2 wrote:
Is it just me, or is everyone else now hearing all of Flum's posts in Bester's voice? Lol.

Me too.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9030 (isolation #353) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:55 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

BIT VOTE: DrippingGoofball

Okay, it's moved.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9259 (isolation #354) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:20 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 9209, Sensei wrote:
In post 9204, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:Sensei, dId you read what I said about shiro? I really don't think he's scum. Doesn't make sense.

-Cerb

Pedit: it happened when I just asked whether yosarian or shiro had targeted dgb on N1, and shiro said no and didn't think it mattered because they had claimed ascetic.

Peditx2:
MC: DP

Absofuckinglutely. It's honestly slightly wasteful (scum are extremely low on nk targets at this point, between doc protection options and bp individuals and the mc), but I conftown as MC is still a very good idea.

Wait I thought they targeted DGB at some point?

Shiro please confirm.

I think it was ZZZX that targeted DGB.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9897 (isolation #355) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:18 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 9396, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I'll answer anyway just because I want to. After Zulfy pulled that gladiate bullshit I just stopped giving a shit about this game and resolved to have it end as quickly as possible so I don't have to continue playing with mollie. I'm just not having fun after the stupid thing that he tried to do. I think we are winning anyway and I don't feel like putting any effort whatsoever into this game so I will coast until the end game, thanks and goodbye folks.

So because
you
want out of the game the rest of us should be forced to end it?

Fuck you.

In the eye.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9903 (isolation #356) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:23 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 9424, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 9416, Fluminator wrote:ABR is probably scum after his atrocious play the last couple days. Or Yos for quickhammer.

plz don't leave us cos you are stumped.

Agreed, please stay, Flum.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9925 (isolation #357) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:54 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 9439, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I'm the only doctor in the game. I am fucking confirmed town.

You are not confirmed Town.

The only confirms we have are DP and Sensei.

Anyone else who claims confirmed should be made dead by whatever means available. :mad:
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9982 (isolation #358) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:39 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 9679, Sensei wrote:The plan in our party was to give the shade robe (1 shot commute) to flum or zulfy and stump them. If a scum kill went through while flum commuted he was basically confirmed town.
Klingon sabotaged that by telling yos some bullshit about making all non killing actions fail.
Literally did the exact opposite of what I told her to do.
That's basically a scum claim.

What you
told
me to do?

Excuse me?

Who died and made you Boss?

Refusing to take orders from you isn't a scumtell. You want someone to order around, get yourself a drone. :mad:
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9993 (isolation #359) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:15 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 9692, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 9683, Sensei wrote:Can you run down how that coversation when, yosarian? Who brought up the prospect of you using the merchant ring first and how did klingon go about manipulating you so hard?

Klingon told us that everyone got a one-shot item on the adventure yesterday that made everyone able to commute once.

No I didn't.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9995 (isolation #360) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:20 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 9718, Sensei wrote:She's probably lurking and reading this right now. hehe

Actually I was in bed asleep.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9997 (isolation #361) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:24 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 9731, Sensei wrote:Guys. It's okay. Klingon is the last scum.

:facepalm:

Umm, no, Cucumbers is. The rest of us are Town.

Is this National Let's Not Be Logical Day or something?

Lynch the Cucumbers.

Then see Varsoon declare the game over, yay we win.

Jeez.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10042 (isolation #362) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:51 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 9789, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 9785, Sensei wrote:
In post 9777, Sensei wrote:If kling doesn't die to impale then we could no lynch. You use the hide rune to dodge CC's stump. If there's a scumkill you're town. If not we impale you. Rinse repeat.

Titus what is the flaw with this?

We can't kill ABR Yoyo and Cerb if we need to.

The way we do it is Impale ABR. You murder Yoyo or Klingon. Lowkey sparks block or Heaven Hell. We spark block. Lynch TCC. Block Yoyo/Klingon with dual block.

Last two alive are us and Lowkey.

Now there's a sensible plan, finally. :good:
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10064 (isolation #363) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:03 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 9848, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 9833, Sensei wrote:I'm really just super curious why she felt the need to out flums shade robe. :/
If she's town I'm gonna be upset.
Because that was like my favorite adventure hands down.

By the way, everyone on the adventure last night got to spark up a second ability if they had gold. I don't think Klingon had gold, but me and ABR did. So if ABR is scum he might have some nasty stuff now.

I don't have any gold.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10080 (isolation #364) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:13 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 9899, Drunken Pirates wrote:
Grandma DO NOT DO ANYTHING UNTIL YOU HAVE READ THE WHOLE FUCKING THREAD. THANK YOU!

okay
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10083 (isolation #365) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:14 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 9901, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:Hi KC!

Why did you ruin Sensei's plan?

-Cerb

Pedit: yeah, what DP said.

Hi, Scum, why aren't you lynched yet?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10085 (isolation #366) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:15 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 10082, Fluminator wrote:OMG Klingon. The game is waiting for you. Just skip reading.

No.

This is busy time at Ranchero Klingon, I won't be able to focus before 9pm eastern. Might as well try to catch up.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10090 (isolation #367) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:20 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 9928, Albert B. Rampage wrote:You think in a game with 12 killing roles, there's no town doctor? That's just retarded.

You think in a game with unkillables, bodyguards, and roleblockers, as well as protecting/deflecting techniques and rewards that Town needs a PGO/BP/Doctor?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10092 (isolation #368) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:31 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 9977, Sensei wrote:Stepping out for a while because there's not much to add until klingon gets in here and stops hiding in the party chat.

You need smacked for that.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10093 (isolation #369) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:33 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 9983, Fluminator wrote::( Klingon.
You really are scum. :(

No, I told him in the groupchat to not push my buttons right now. He's trying to piss me off. It's working. I'm pissed off.

VERY pissed off.

If he keeps it up I might just prod dodge until deadline.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10096 (isolation #370) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:38 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 9987, Lowkey wrote:If it's not Klingon, then I really want to hear opinions on why ABR might be avoiding Rosario this much. It's pretty sketchy and now I'm forced to entertain this idea he might be scum. I haven't followed the techniques and abilities we can all get but seriously, that's rubbing me the wrong way. I want to Rosario Klingon but I have no idea why he's gone to the lengths he has to avoid Impale. Last night, he said not to use it on him because "people that already suspected him would think he's BP". He mentioned nothing about PGO even though he said to Drixx straight up "everyone in here is all we need to end this game with a guaranteed town win" indicating his trust was in that party. This shit doesn't make sense to me except that I'm still being lied to just like I was on D1 and D2.

He was so gung-ho on getting Max lynched - WHICH INCREASED MAX'S POWER. He bused the hell out of Gale & DGB after they said the game was too much for them.

And then his energy level fell off.

It looked suspicious to me, but it's not like anyone would listen. I was waiting for someone else to notice. None of you did.

Why didn't he remain the meth-level hyper hero and find us that last Scum?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10118 (isolation #371) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:10 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 9998, Sensei wrote:Klingon actually respond to the flipping post and not just the first line out of context jesus tittyfucking christ with this already.

I react to what looks important to me.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10120 (isolation #372) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:13 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 9999, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 9993, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 9692, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 9683, Sensei wrote:Can you run down how that coversation when, yosarian? Who brought up the prospect of you using the merchant ring first and how did klingon go about manipulating you so hard?

Klingon told us that everyone got a one-shot item on the adventure yesterday that made everyone able to commute once.

No I didn't.

Right, my fault. You told us Flum got a one-shot item that let him commute once, I mispoke.

But you did not tell us that there was a complicated plan involving vigging Flum while he was commuting and seeing if there was a nightkill. Why did you tell us about the commute item but not tell us about that?

Too much information. I told you all that you needed to know.

If Flum was Scum, then there was something to work around. If he was Town and someone in the party was Scum, it would discourage them without revealing too much.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10126 (isolation #373) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:34 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 10070, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:
I think so? I mean, this is something those with hide runes need to ask to confirm, because i dont' know exactly what ENDS the runes effect. Is it using ANY ability? Or is it voting, specifically? If it's used during the day.

Because Varsoon just clarified that voting with BIT is NOT the same as voting herself. Therefore if it's votes alone that end the effect, her voting with BIT doesn't mean anything. He also confirmed that using BIT is an ability, so if using an ability ends the effect, then voting with BIT DOES mean something.

-Cerb

Lowkey: Please confirm what yosarian has claimed, regarding hide runes not passing upon death, and not being stealable, or tradeable, etc. KC, do the same. Thanks.

There's nothing that says they can or can't be passed in my notes...
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10127 (isolation #374) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:44 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 10076, Fluminator wrote:We're literally just waiting for Klingon to appear so we can remove her rune then, right? There isn't much else to discuss unless we want to make this the longest game ever in the history.

Around another 45 minutes...
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10128 (isolation #375) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:55 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 10108, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 10093, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 9983, Fluminator wrote::( Klingon.
You really are scum. :(

No, I told him in the groupchat to not push my buttons right now. He's trying to piss me off. It's working. I'm pissed off.

VERY pissed off.

If he keeps it up I might just prod dodge until deadline.

see, titus has had your back all game and then you say this.

it looks like another bs excuse to avoid the game.

first you were sick.
then you were...doing something.
then it was "don't pick on the granny!"
now it is benadryl.

the only reason I have no crucified your ass is cos of titus. and a part of me wants to believe in you and give you space so I can see what titus sees in you. but you are shitting on her in a really big way considering how much she has stuck up for you if you are town.

plz don't do that.

I really was sick, the sickest I've been in 30 years. And I have serious allergy issues, I'm on 5 different meds for them, so I really did eat a Benadryl last night.

And I am pissed off enough to go into prodge mode. You did see the posts in the groupchat, right? The ones where I told Sensei to not push my buttons?

More coffee and time for the household to settle, about half an hour or so, and I'll be good.

Fuck it's been less than 24 hours in a 14-day deadline, what if there was a power outage here? What would you poor sods do? :roll:
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10130 (isolation #376) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:50 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Rune activated.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10131 (isolation #377) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:50 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Only I'm not voting you, I'm voting ABR because I'm pissed at him.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10137 (isolation #378) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:09 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 10132, Drunken Pirates wrote:Thank you but please vote me. You doing any plan I desire and confirming yourself will piss off ABR.

Voting ABR might result in losing double lynches.

~Titus

*sigh*

okay
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10142 (isolation #379) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:49 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 10140, Lowkey wrote:Nah mollie, I don't care, I just wanted opinions from anyone, just like I said. Instead I got you being snarky to me for no reason and everyone else ignoring me. But that's ok, I guess.

This plan is fine by me, for what that's worth.

I'm not ignoring you. :(
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10144 (isolation #380) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:02 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 10143, Lowkey wrote:
In post 10141, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 10140, Lowkey wrote:Nah mollie, I don't care, I just wanted opinions from anyone, just like I said. Instead I got you being snarky to me for no reason and everyone else ignoring me. But that's ok, I guess.

This plan is fine by me, for what that's worth.

Is there any reason I shouldn't roleblock you for tonight, Lowkey?

Nope, lol

I checked if we became a regular bodyguard once Flum died but sadly, we don't

@Kling: It's ok, lol. I just wanted opinions but it's all good. This discussion right now is a bit beyond me and my current understanding of the game so I just wanted to hear theories on that; it seems gaming the mechanics is the best choice right now and I'm weak in that area since I wasn't as active in that part of discussion and I'm pretty sure DP has been thinking non-stop about them, far more than me. I'm basically just sheeping them right now tbh.

Yeah, might as well go along with them, but I don't think the game will end until TCC dies.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10155 (isolation #381) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:26 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Okay, now I vote for Pirates?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10158 (isolation #382) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:39 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Okay.

I thought he was already on.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10162 (isolation #383) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:30 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Sensei's gonna make me wait till 6am or something, isn't he?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10163 (isolation #384) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:57 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

I'm falling asleep.

VOTE: Drunken Pirates
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10376 (isolation #385) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:41 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

GG, Cukes, you treacherous little veggies! :lol:

My, I can't believe there are some sour grapes. :roll: You lost. Own it.

I want to point out that I was totally right about a couple things, first, about this game feeling like a M-FM game over at SC2, and second, that The Cucumbers should have been lynched.

That said, I knew I didn't have much chance of winning as soon as Maxwell died. Gale and DGB were genuinely overwhelmed by the intensity and complexity of the game. I feel sad for them, and I certainly don't hold it against them, it was a very tough game. (((hugs))) to the teammates!

Varsoon, you are the god of mods. /pre-in for the sequel!

Now all of you high-tail it over to the Scummies thread and fill out the forms to nominate Varsoon and this game for everything category!!!
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10438 (isolation #386) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:36 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 10380, Albert B. Rampage wrote:You know if I had been MC Day 1, there wouldn't have been scum in the party lol. I had Drixx, DP, Cooldog and Errant.

You were MC on Day 5 and there was Scum in the party... :wink:
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10450 (isolation #387) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:02 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 10412, Titus wrote:@Mollie ty.

Oh food for thought for Klingon.

@Klingon ~ I always told you there would be a game where you fooled me and I looked forward to it. Well it happened Grandma. You were eventually caught by PoE but your steps here as scum were pretty good. There were moments where I had doubts, but I kept coming back to your changed play. If you didn't have IRL issues, you might have done better. Overall, you played very very well. I know others might disagree with this but you put a lot of effort here for the issues you had. You lost but be proud.

I'll respond more specifically later.

Thanks!! This makes me extra happy, because you know me better than the others do. :]

This game has been a real confidence booster for me, I was feeling so great that I became furious with ABR for wanting the game to end - I wanted it to last as long as possible!

Did any of you guess that I was the FIRE voter? :lol:
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10452 (isolation #388) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:05 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 10422, Fluminator wrote:Klingon, why didn't you keep the vote hidden and get a quicklynch with it? Well played though.

Every time I sign up for a large I'm reminded why I don't play them. Every time I checked this thread there was like 10 new pages. Lol
Either way, thanks for the game Varsoon. I was wondering how you'd top Stephen universe and you somehow did.

@Cerb. I suspected your slot because of Wgeurts slip. I stand by my scum read on you.

The BIT vote?

If I kept it hidden I figured I would be found out before long and scumread for it, so I went ahead and admitted to it - all the while hiding my FIRE vote, lol.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10459 (isolation #389) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:18 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 10425, Zulfy wrote:I deserve everything that happened to me. Happy?

:(

No. Even as Scum I felt bad about a lot that happened in the game, some of it my own doing to gain Towncred.

You do have a tendency to over-react and too quickly, learn patience and editing from this experience. You're a good player, just a bit too hasty.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10461 (isolation #390) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:23 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 10457, Skybird wrote:Varsoon, great game! I really enjoyed it. <3

Congrats Cuke people. I knew I should have pushed harder for your lynch. :lol:

Good job KC. I didn't suspect you as scum until the end and I was already gone.

Thanks!
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10493 (isolation #391) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:28 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 10465, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
In post 10376, Klingoncelt wrote:That said, I knew I didn't have much chance of winning as soon as Maxwell died. Gale and DGB were genuinely overwhelmed by the intensity and complexity of the game. I feel sad for them, and I certainly don't hold it against them, it was a very tough game. (((hugs))) to the teammates!

Yeah me neither Kling. It was fun playing along with you folks, please don't think of me as a bussing scum buddy in the future though. <3

I won't, I promise!

Don't be discouraged from playing large games because of this one - most move much more slowly and have way fewer mechanics. I hope we play together in another game soon. :good:
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10499 (isolation #392) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:32 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 10482, Fluminator wrote:
Again, really good game to Klingon.

Thanks!

Drixx, go set up Babylon 5 mafia so I can join.

Ooooh - /pre-in!
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10510 (isolation #393) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:42 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 10495, Frozen Angel wrote:oh and the language thing in day 1. srsly kling ?!

:oops: I was Scum. I did a lot of shit-stirring this game to divert attention from myself or to get Towncred. I'm sorry.

Actually you were making plenty of sense, that wasn't good for us on the scumteam.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10511 (isolation #394) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:44 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 10496, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Yeah, this game was ridiculous in speed! And, it was a Varsoon theme, which means shit was cray.

Kling, Gale, DGB: I wish I'd been around a bit longer for you guys! Sorry scumteam, love ya. <3

It was great working with you. I'd like to see this team recreated in another game someday, we'll totally kick ass!
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10574 (isolation #395) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:29 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 10513, Cerberus v666 wrote:Yeah, umm, scumreading ABR felt really weird at that ponit, but it just made a lot of sense to me.

KC: I'm so sad that we didn't stump you. We wanted to so bad. :P Stupid roleblocking and people suspecting us!

:lol:
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10575 (isolation #396) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:38 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 10524, Fluminator wrote:Holy shit Titus. Please change that avatar.

Isn't that silent film star Mary Pickford?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10577 (isolation #397) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:55 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

You'll be missed, Diamond.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10635 (isolation #398) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:16 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 10612, Titus wrote:

She could have hammerred with BIT. Her main vote would have been barred.

I knew that, but it would have been my swan song.

I hammer someone, anyone, and everyone's gonna know I'm Scum. Sure, Day 6 ends right then, and I NK TCC, but at the start of Day 7 I'm lynched as fast as players can hit that vote button.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10636 (isolation #399) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:21 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 10620, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 10577, Klingoncelt wrote:You'll be missed, Diamond.

Yeah. Basic Training for the Air Force Academy is June 30 through August, and school starts in September. So I won't be able to play July-August, but I might be able to after that.

Yeah, I think while you're in school you have most evenings free.

Good luck!
-
MiniDeathStar

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”