DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #18 (isolation #0) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:53 pm

Post by DiamondSentinel »

VOTE: ABR/Titus hydra for not having a hydra name.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #27 (isolation #1) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:12 pm

Maybe drugs make you ascetic or give you superpowers.

Although, that does make you suspicious... Maybe YOU'RE the poisoner!
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #31 (isolation #2) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:17 pm

1. You might want to fix your syntax a tad...
2. I'm not sure I like it either. But until Titus/ABR (hopefully the prior) posts, my vote sticks. I honestly want ABR out of the game, mostly because I have yet to see a game where he doesn't fill it with ridiculous amounts of noise. Titus does as well, so, unless I see a change, that slot is a major liability to town.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #32 (isolation #3) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:18 pm

Oh wait, nevermind. You weren't saying the same thing I was. Either way. I don't like his preemptive back-pedaling.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #45 (isolation #4) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:47 pm

A nuke? When did you get 25 kills?!
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #50 (isolation #5) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:45 pm

Is that a miller-claim?
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #75 (isolation #6) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:10 pm

In post 57, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 27, DiamondSentinel wrote:Maybe drugs make you ascetic or give you superpowers.

Although, that does make you suspicious... Maybe YOU'RE the poisoner!

I agree that this post is pretty shit though; He's just throwing that possibility out there without committing to it, like he's half joking.

Christ, I mean, I get there's what's-his-face's law and all, but are you guys seriously that oblivious that you can't tell I wasn't actually throwing shade on Varsoon... I literally said that sentence, with exaggerated formatting, and no context whatsoever.

Yep, I'm the poisoner trying to throw shade on my counter. Lynch me because the all-mighty Titus commands you to! DO IT!
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #77 (isolation #7) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:14 pm

In post 76, Brian Skies wrote:She's not even voting you.

I addressed her because she was the first to realize that I might ACTUALLY be joking. Honestly, my angst isn't at her, but her post made me think it. I'm glad that she's actually seeing beyond Titus' shitty reasoning to vote me.

I'm done making any sort of retort here. Just stop being stupid, y'all.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #87 (isolation #8) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:24 pm

I meant you, Aero. Brian screwed with my head by saying "she". But i was talking about you and your post.

Also, Aero, it's day 4. I won't have any sort of logical reads for at least 3 IRL days, or probably another 10-15 pages.

I'm not complaining about ABR only posting flavor. It's perfectly fine by me.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #95 (isolation #9) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:33 pm

In post 89, beeboy wrote:
In post 87, DiamondSentinel wrote:I meant you, Aero. Brian screwed with my head by saying "she". But i was talking about you and your post.

Also, Aero, it's day 4. I won't have any sort of logical reads for at least 3 IRL days, or probably another 10-15 pages.

I'm not complaining about ABR only posting flavor. It's perfectly fine by me.

Answer the question you must have some idea as to what is going on right now.

I have 0 reads in the slightest. To say otherwise would be to lie, and lynch all liars, as you know good and well.

PEdit: There are no facts here that we know of. Get off your soap box.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #99 (isolation #10) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:35 pm

I don't feel like pretending. It's late, and that's too much effort. Find someone else to play pretend with you.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #101 (isolation #11) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:38 pm

Yeah. I do it every game and it works just fine.

See:
Antihero v. Fakegod
Machina Mafia
UNI MUM
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #103 (isolation #12) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:42 pm

You should add me to the flavor. I'm bored here.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #112 (isolation #13) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:07 pm

Oh, another game with Shiro and FA. I'm looking forward to this. Huge fan of your play in SaGa. You just trusted me too much. XD
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #118 (isolation #14) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:17 pm

Yep. I'm definitely trying a new approach this game.

"Everyone is my enemy"
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #124 (isolation #15) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:22 pm

Dwlee is a problem. It's hard to tell when he's genuinely clueless and when he is scum clueless.

Honestly, I'd prefer him to be vigged at some point, just like all y'all did to me in SaGa.

PEdit: No, BG. Usually, I cling to one person the entire game.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #144 (isolation #16) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:41 pm

This conversation is ridiculous. Bee, stop being overly defensive. It's a large game. 4 votes isn't shit.

Brian, Rylai, Varsoon, drop it. It's not getting anywhere except making you all look scum.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #150 (isolation #17) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:45 pm

I haven't the faintest idea how you play, Varsoon. And I don't really care. All I know is that this pushing is ridiculous, and at least one of you are scum. I don't hold any ridiculous ideas and say that all 3 of you are scum, but at least 1 of you is.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #156 (isolation #18) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:52 pm

You're pushing on Beeboy for reasons(?) that make no sense from a town perspective. The OMGUS whining thing is useless. It's poor play, but it's just that. Poor play. Not scum. That clears up Varsoon.

Rylai joined too late.

Ergo. VOTE: Brian Skies
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #159 (isolation #19) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:57 pm

Because at the root of every terrible push, there is an opportunistic scum.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #163 (isolation #20) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:02 pm

I believe I just went into it.

Brian wanted to lynch them because he didn't like their reaction to Titus' push on me.
Varsoon wanted to lynch them because he reacted poorly to the votes on him.
You wanted to because reasons that I still haven't found.

Regardless, none of those reasons are good reasons to start a wagon.

PEdit: Nah. I'd love to point you to my scum games (MGSV and SaGa, if you care), but I'm playing a new meta regardless of my role. So I bet that's useless.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #166 (isolation #21) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:06 pm

Beeboy, apparently. You seemed to have been talking about them earlier. Regardless of your target, though, the push is terrible and scummy as all be.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #169 (isolation #22) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:09 pm

That's... An equally terrible lynch.

PEdit: Yeah, go away Titus. Nobody needs you here right now. You'll just add to the noise.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #170 (isolation #23) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:10 pm

Also, my apologies if that seems unnecessarily abrasive, but you aren't helping right now.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #172 (isolation #24) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:17 pm

I have a null read on everyone except you three and Titus. But the only thing he does is be just like Dwlee always is. That is to say, make poor judgement calls and speak without tact. But he has his uses.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #177 (isolation #25) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:22 pm

@Drixx I mean it in a, "You're disrupting our conversation with things that don't pertain". Not in a, "You are useless. Go away and don't speak again until spoken to."

Pedit: You're voting Dwlee for a terrible reason. I have every reason to tell you to stop.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #180 (isolation #26) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:24 pm

Then tell me, O Enlightened One
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #184 (isolation #27) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:26 pm

Geez, I am ripe with boyish attitude today.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #189 (isolation #28) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:33 pm

In post 187, BadGirls wrote:Here's the thing with Titus, she always tries to protect newbies and passive players because she thinks it's "mean" to pressure them. I am such a bully compared to her bleeding heart. Why do I want to vote certain players over others, it can't be because I think there will be more information from one source than another, ohhno. I'm an elitist player. I'm down to vote for Dwlee.

Bad

Actually, you're just a bully to everyone in general. SaGa Frontier proved that. Don't even try to act like it's for some cause. It's because you think that it's the best way to play mafia.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #192 (isolation #29) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:42 pm

In post 190, BadGirls wrote:
In post 189, DiamondSentinel wrote:Don't even try to act like it's for some cause.

In post 189, DiamondSentinel wrote:It's because you think that it's the best way to play mafia.

This is the most convoluted contradiction you could ever dream up.

Are you serious?

Bad

Since you don't even try to understand, what I'm trying to say is that you act like a bully for fun. You don't give a crap if it helps new players play better, or if you win games. You play this way because you get a kick out of pushing everyone around.

PEdit: Aero, I have said this every game I've ever played in. RVS is my least favorite part of the game, without a doubt. I will do whatever I damn well please during that time, and if it's complain, then deal with it. You will see me do something else later. And I'm actually starting to do stuff now. Actually read before you complain about my complaints.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #198 (isolation #30) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:51 pm

ABR

Why do you care so much about winning? This game should be enjoyable. If I may quote LLD's old signature (sorry if I butcher it),

"In the end, Mafia is just a game. It doesn't have feelings, you do. Don't lose yourself over game like mafia."

You need to calm the fuck down.

PEdit: You are pretty easy to distinguish between. No need to sign, tbh.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #201 (isolation #31) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:57 pm

That's why I said that I'm starting to do anything. When I had put my foot down about not doing anything, it was very much still RVS.

I'm going to bed. If you need me, I probably won't answer.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #241 (isolation #32) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:56 am

In post 233, beeboy wrote:I am liking Titus but ABR is wtf but they share the same slot.
ABR voting me in hopes I choke is weird because if he truly thought that wouldn't I choke as town and be mislynched?
He also said I would choke under pressure which triggered me.

Haha. My thoughts exactly.

Anyways, I slept, and now I feel less angsty. Here are my thoughts on a clearer head.

Titus, kindly control your hydra partner. Regardless of your alignment, it's not preferable for you to let him get triggered by people like me.
Dwlee99 has the most votes with 8 posts. Huh. That's unusual considering I remember 0 of them. I mean, I never feel that many of his posts are worth remembering over people like Drixx or R&L, but still. Start saying stuff worth saying, or else you can expect to be lynched. Just a little suggestion.
Please post more Varsoon.
Beeboy, you're making a mountain out of a molehill. I don't know if you don't usually play large games, but the most you ever had was like 4 votes. That's a minuscule amount of votes in D1 or a large game. Calm down.

Oh, yes, very good reasoning, Yos. I noticed that in SaGa Frontier (and molly got pissed at me because she said that there was no way I could have read the game that I had read...)

VOTE: DGB

Please post more, or get lynched with fire. I still hate lurkers.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #246 (isolation #33) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:59 am

In post 243, Aeronaut wrote:DS I find it hard to believe you missed my entire case on you.

Also, what happened to that group of three people that you were positive there was at least one scum in? You're abandoning that for a lurker now?

No, but lurking is 100% a scumtell for DGB. I believe I explained it extremely extensively in SaGa Frontier.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #254 (isolation #34) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:23 am

In post 249, 4nxi3ty wrote:Hey beeboy if you want to talk about not paying attention let's talk about how DS thought brian was pushing your lynch

@DS, can you further explain your Titus read por favor?

Not really. It was last night and I was loopy, but basically, she's not being helpful. And she usually at least tries. Same sorta thing with DGB. Regardless, I mostly just want that hydra out of here because they tend to contribute to noise a lot. Machina mafia is a great example of a time Titus really contributed to the noise.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #261 (isolation #35) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:34 am

It's even more OP for terrible players.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #263 (isolation #36) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:37 am

Admittedly, it looks fake, but I still can't admit that he could enact this sort of plan.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #265 (isolation #37) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:53 am

Reading the wiki to get better... As if that would help.

No, the wiki doesn't help that sort of stuff. Trust me, I tried.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #267 (isolation #38) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:12 am

Not in the slightest.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #290 (isolation #39) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:35 pm

In post 270, Rylai and Lina wrote:DS why you read beeboy as town?

beeboy why you read DS as town?

~Rylai

I read a solid 0 people as town. Sorry there.

Also, Muffin, nothing is alignment indicative for me. Read Machina (town), MGSV Mafia (scum), and SaGa Frontier Mafia (third party) for comparison. Each of those I acted roughly the same, with only *slight* changes.

However, most of them were a result of the playerlist or similar, and less my alignment. SaGa was a result of my hatred towards a certain unnamed person in the playerlist upon actually playing with them.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #315 (isolation #40) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:35 pm

My, Rylai. You are quite obsessed with Dwlee. [Dwlee]Dwlee[/Dwlee] is
not
valid format for a vote, as much as you'd like it to be. You're acting like a teenage girl.

But anyways, Dwlee v. Badgirls is only bad because neither of them are really engaging the other. Dwlee is beating around the bush because he's always noobish, and doesn't like to commit, and ABR is only saying that his statements/reads/opinions are shit. Go figure.

I want to see both of them get a lot of pressure, and then have them slug it out. Maybe get them both to 6 votes or so.

Also, another notice that DGB is
still
lurking. That's a scumtell, ergo lynch with fire.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #334 (isolation #41) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:00 pm

In post 317, BadGirls wrote:Diamond doesn't want to bus Dwlee but needs to call him scum to get credit for the lynch later. We're going to hit him hard as well.

Bad

Ah, that's a tactical mis-step on my part.

You see, I don't like bussing, so when I'm not on a scum wagon, then it really makes me seem like I'm a scum buddy. And since I'm not really voting with anyone this game, I suppose that I'll run into that sort of problem. But still. Your reasoning is bad and you should feel bad.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #340 (isolation #42) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:06 pm

LADYIES AND GENTLEMEN, DGB'S FIRST POST OF THE GAME, AND BOY IS IT A WHOPPER!

IT TELLS US ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

That's ALSO a scumtell! When DGB does NOTHING constructive in a game, they are scum. See SaGa Frontier for more!

PEdit: DGB, remember SaGa? Yeah, my vote was on you the entire time (hyperbole), and what do you know! you were scum!
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #358 (isolation #43) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:34 pm

In post 346, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 341, Varsoon wrote:@DGB: You don't see DS' vote as coming off of meta experience from SaGa Frontier Mafia, where you were generally lurky as scum?

The game just started... I had a Dr's appointment downtown at 10... then the bank... then pick up some glass... then grocery shopping... then I had a art exhibit at the library to set up.

DS is scum.

Then stop making excuses for yourself and actually start playing. My vote will not move until I see satisfactory work on your side.

Also, don't move the conversation away from me, if the town doesn't want to. I want to clear this up as soon as possible. If it results in my lynch, so be it. But I want something productive to come from this.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #362 (isolation #44) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:56 pm

In post 360, DrippingGoofball wrote:A lot of you kids play with smartphones and hand held devices... I have a huge desktop only. When I am on the go, I am completely offline.

I don't care if you can't post all the time. Make your posts here count, though. You have almost 10 posts (I'm too lazy to look right now), and yet none of them have any sort of scumhunting. Just a read list with no context at all, and then you bitching about my scumread on you.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #370 (isolation #45) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:18 pm

In post 363, SnarkySnowman wrote:
In post 330, DrippingGoofball wrote:
TOWN

DrippingGoofball
BBT
BrianSkies
Varsoon
Muffin
Yosarian

BIZARRE

BadGirls
beeboy
Maxous
Aeronaut
Rylai & Lina
DWlee99

SCUM

Catdog
DSentinel

You skipped a few and put yourself on the list.

Quick question. What do you think it means that she put herself on the list? You pointed it out, so you obviously thought it was noteworthy.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #371 (isolation #46) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:21 pm

Subliminal messages, brah. I think DGB is trying to do a new strategy.

MIND CONTROL, MAN

Don't drink the water! They put chemicals in it to make blatant scum people (like DGB) seem town, and town people (like moi) seem scum.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #373 (isolation #47) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:30 pm

DON'T LOOK! IT'S HYPNOTISM!

NOT THE HYPNOTOAD!
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #377 (isolation #48) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:42 pm

In post 374, Rylai and Lina wrote:class posting

In post 315, DiamondSentinel wrote:My, Rylai. You are quite obsessed with Dwlee. [Dwlee]Dwlee[/Dwlee] is not valid format for a vote, as much as you'd like it to be. You're acting like a teenage girl.

My , DS . I am not obsessed with any reads yet. I'm trying to people's , reaction test and develop my reads. that thing your mentioning was a typo. I'm not acting like a tenage girl. your acting like an asshole.

@yos , thats not my own read to push , its shiro's. I was just wondering why muppin mentioned ABR push on dgb and didn't talk about you.

~Rylai

That was a joke about how you messed up the formatting by putting Dwlee in place of /vote. It wasn't meant to be an insult. Just a lighthearted joke.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #386 (isolation #49) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:49 am

In post 385, Dwlee99 wrote:I'm not liking DS' push on DGB. DGB feels like obvtown to me and I'm not understanding their push.
In post 382, Yosarian2 wrote:Dwlee99: I actually like some of your posts, but can you explain your badgirls vote? From where I sit it just looks like bad OMGUS on your part.

It came from titus' earlier case on DS which was pretty crappy and then when abr scum read me for disagreeing with their reads it set that scum read to the top.

Read my case on her in SaGa Frontier. That explains why I am so dead-set on her as scum.

She has yet to do anything except give a readlist with absolutely no context, and that is a scumtell for her, 100%. SaGa Frontier she did it, and was scum. I think it was Survivor Mafia, she did it and was scum (check my reason in SaGa Frontier. I can't remember which game it was). Guild of Dungeoneering she was incredibly active, and was town.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #389 (isolation #50) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:07 am

In post 388, 4nxi3ty wrote:
In post 386, DiamondSentinel wrote:She has yet to do anything except give a readlist with absolutely no context

that's not true
readlist was like 1 of 10 or so posts
and she gave context to some of her reads later iirc

The other 9 posts were her bitching about me scumreading her for doing nothing.

She has yet to give context except for "DS has a terrible scumread on me"
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #392 (isolation #51) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:25 am

And none of that is actual content.

1. Says that something made it nullified. Doesn't list what.
2. Says she hasn't seen anything and that my vote is BS. NOTHING WORTH SAYING
3. Still doesn't say anything that could be taking a stance.
4. No notes. Still nothing
5. Doesn't bother to address the posts in any form or fashion.

Do tell how she's giving ACTUAL CONTENT.

@Anxiety I'm not tagging along with Yosarian. I have yet to read any of his posts beyond just glancing at them.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #394 (isolation #52) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:02 am

That wasn't tagging along. He reminded me that Lurking is a scumtell for DGB.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #403 (isolation #53) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:44 am

In post 396, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 390, 4nxi3ty wrote:nah I'm fine her main focus being you since your her strongest scum and she is yours

Don't you call this town on town... DS is scum.

VOTE: DS

Sick OMGUS, girl.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #404 (isolation #54) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:47 am

In post 402, Drixx wrote:Well his assertion that you didn't bring content when you jumped into the game is just flat wrong. If he was actually reading you and had just decided you were scum for being inactive, then it should have been no sweat off his back to go "my bad... people are allowed to be busy" or something. DGB is right I think.

VOTE: DiamondSentinel

I'm disappointed in you, Drixx. You've always been more reasonable than this.

I've gone through all 6 of her posts that actually pertain to the game and aren't just her bitching about my vote on here. How on Earth is that wrong? She has said nothing other than make null statements. (e.g. "I haven't seen anything so far", "I used to think they are town but I don't know anymore"). The fence-sitting is ridiculous here. How am I the only one who can't see it?!
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #406 (isolation #55) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:57 am

In post 405, Drixx wrote:
In post 404, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 402, Drixx wrote:Well his assertion that you didn't bring content when you jumped into the game is just flat wrong. If he was actually reading you and had just decided you were scum for being inactive, then it should have been no sweat off his back to go "my bad... people are allowed to be busy" or something. DGB is right I think.

I've gone through all 6 of her posts that actually pertain to the game and aren't just her bitching about my vote on here. How on Earth is that wrong? She has said nothing other than make null statements. (e.g. "I haven't seen anything so far", "I used to think they are town but I don't know anymore"). The fence-sitting is ridiculous here. How am I the only one who can't see it?!

You voted her because she hadn't shown up and your assertion was that she was lurking like in SaGa right? Well ... that's clearly not the case now, and you are kind of really going out of your way to justify keeping your vote there. I don't get the town motive for that. Tell me what I'm missing?

No. My vote wasn't because she wasn't there. It was because she wasn't contributing. I mean, you can't contribute without being here, so I see the confusion. You mentioned SaGa, so I ask you to remember. What were her posts like that game?
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #409 (isolation #56) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:46 am

In post 408, Drixx wrote:
In post 406, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 405, Drixx wrote:
In post 404, DiamondSentinel wrote:

You voted her because she hadn't shown up and your assertion was that she was lurking like in SaGa right? Well ... that's clearly not the case now, and you are kind of really going out of your way to justify keeping your vote there. I don't get the town motive for that. Tell me what I'm missing?

No. My vote wasn't because she wasn't there. It was because she wasn't contributing. I mean, you can't contribute without being here, so I see the confusion. You mentioned SaGa, so I ask you to remember. What were her posts like that game?

There's already more content this game than all of SaGa IMO. That's enough to blow up the argument that it's the same. And that's setting aside whether it would even be a useful scum tell or not. That game was hauling ass in pace. It lasted a lot less time in terms of real days (like 1/3 the time) but had nearly as many posts as SMITE. It's quite possible that scum!DGB is normally not a lurker, and the pace of that game just overwhelmed her.

In other words ... none of what you've said amounts to a case, and your refusal to re-assess after she showed up doesn't feel right.

Fine. Nobody's going to listen to me, but hell if I care. Just lynch me so I can get out of this game if nobody's going to listen to me.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #411 (isolation #57) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:54 am

THIS ISN'T ARTIFICIAL. DGB HAS DONE FUCK-ALL THIS GAME AND NOBOBY'S BOTHERING TO REALIZE THAT IT'S A SCUMTELL FOR HER
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #413 (isolation #58) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:06 am

Hi Titus. I take it you've given up on trying to mold me into a mini you?
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #414 (isolation #59) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:18 am

Can everyone who is voting me kindly give me some good concrete reasons, backed up by quotes which are then addressed and analyzed, why they are voting for me?
This will be worth 50% of your grade for this course
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #419 (isolation #60) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:54 am

Fine, then lynch me.

Once I flip town, then lynch DGB and Titus.

That's all I care about at this point. Good day, sir.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #440 (isolation #61) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:50 pm

L-4. Huh. Not as close as I thought.

Either way, Tammy, I want you to look at the frustration I felt in the late game. I had no idea which way to go, because most paths felt like bullshit.

That's how I am here. If I don't make this push on DGB, then I won't be pushing my only solid read at this point. If I do, I'll get lynched, but maybe you guys'll stop being morons and actually vote the scum here. I'm going with the least shitty of 2 incredibly shitty paths right now.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #442 (isolation #62) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:58 pm

Aero...

Posts about me: (yes, I'm vain)
1. Yes, that's incriminating self-meta. I admitted that it would be something I'd do. TOTALLY HELPFUL. Anyways, read the mafia chat of MGSV mafia.
2. iirc, I only said that I had zero reads, until the DGB thing. I never said I wouldn't do anything. The closest I said, I think, was that I would see nobody as being on my side.
3. Eh, it's my only read right now. Why would I not pursue it?
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #448 (isolation #63) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:21 pm

@Aero - I don't really want to go looking for the game that I used as my biggest example. I kinda forgot a lot of stuff after that because I figured I was done with mafia. But I had to join this because Cyberpunk. ANYWAYS.

DGB has a pretty well-known tell that, the more material she puts out, the more likely she's town. For example, Guild of Dungeoneering, she was one of the strongest posters, even into the late game, and she was town. SaGa Frontier, however, she rarely posted, and what she did post was complete crap. She'd quote a post, and ask a question, and then never readdress the person again.

Her behavior here is similar to SaGa. See my reply to Dwlee's post quoting her 6 posts with "content". The rest of her posts were her bitching about my vote on her.

@Yos - The reason why I acted like that is because I'm 100% sick of Titus acting all holier-than-thou EVERY FREAKING GAME. She lost town the game in Machina Mafia because she kept trying to lord over everyone, and she wasn't helpful in SaGa, whatsoever.

Her hydra in MGSV was only killed by the scum because it was making noise that wasn't helpful to the scum team. Not because she was doing anything particularly good.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #454 (isolation #64) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:32 pm

In post 453, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 448, DiamondSentinel wrote:
DGB has a pretty well-known tell that, the more material she puts out, the more likely she's town.

DGB made her first post in the game yesterday, and since then, has posted 25 times. Most of which were game related and looked like classic DGB-style scumhunting to me.

Maybe you don't like that she's going after *you* here, that would be understandable, but there's no way you can say she's not putting out a lot of material right now.

I thought scumhunting typically entailed looking for scum outside of 1 single person.

Nobody is realizing that she has just done a really fancy OMGUS.

I voted her for a scumtell which is well-known. She proceeds to try to discredit me, and ONLY THAT.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #463 (isolation #65) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:58 pm

For the 20th time.

The scumtell is not lurking. It's a lack of content.

PEdit: @Aero

2. That's not a scumread. It's a statistical analysis.
3. It's not based on lurking! FFS! How many times do I have to explain this!

I also never claimed that
I
was scumhunting.

Since you don't like self-meta, let me do something that's 100% provable.
I say that I am terrible on Day 1 and don't make many reads on day 1 as both town, scum, and third party. You can't use that sort of thing as a viable reason to lynch me.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #465 (isolation #66) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:47 pm

You guys are really banking on me as scum.

Tell me. What will you do when I flip town?
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #493 (isolation #67) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:04 am

In post 492, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 454, DiamondSentinel wrote:
I thought scumhunting typically entailed looking for scum outside of 1 single person.

Finding one good suspect and hammering away at them until they either manage to change your mind or don't can absolutely be an effective scumhunting tactic. You only have to find 1 scum a day, after all.

And it's weird that you would say otherwise; how many suspects do you have today?

Only 1. So now you're holding me at a double standard. Great.

Maybe you should start listening to people who think my frustration is genuine. They might just be right...

And I don't care if you don't want to answer it, if you don't, then you're playing poorly, ABR. Answer the fucking question.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #497 (isolation #68) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:31 am

Let's be real, PV, you won't. You are a compulsive lurker...
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #499 (isolation #69) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:53 am

So each week of MGSV was a bad week? Jeez, you were in it like 3 months.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #501 (isolation #70) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:27 am

She's started to post more, but I'm still unsatisfied about it.

It's quite easy to try and force yourself to go against your meta after you are made aware of it. Until I see a better change, this vote stays.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #504 (isolation #71) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:29 am

L-2

You guys gonna stop being stupid and get off me or is it time to claim?
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #510 (isolation #72) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:32 am

In post 508, BadGirls wrote:Claim.

Bad

I'm a vanilla townie (not the actual name of it, but using the name of the role is meta-gaming in this fashion). That's why I tried out this super abrasive behavior this game.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #511 (isolation #73) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:32 am

Oh, and, if you aren't satisfied with that, then let me give one last request.

At some point, vig PV. He's impossible to read since he never posts.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #513 (isolation #74) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:43 am

In post 512, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 511, DiamondSentinel wrote:Oh, and, if you aren't satisfied with that, then let me give one last request.

At some point, vig PV. He's impossible to read since he never posts.

But you're silent on BBT & Snowman? Mkay

I've never played with BBT, and from the games I've played with Snarky, he posts. PV is a compulsive lurker, and never posts as town
or
scum. There's nothing alignment indicative there, so there's no use keeping him around, but don't waste a lynch on him either.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #515 (isolation #75) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:50 am

In post 514, BadGirls wrote:Vig PV but lynch DGB?

Bad

DGB is very easily readable.

PV is not.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #517 (isolation #76) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:37 am

In post 516, Brian Skies wrote:PV becomes more readable later in the game.

Why not claim the name of your role? It's part of your claim.

Read MGSV

I'll only claim the name of the role if it will keep me from getting lynched. If I get lynched either way, I won't use up more than I have to.

And if you say that's anti-town, then you're stupider than I thought.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #519 (isolation #77) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:42 am

I'm not talking to you, and yes, I've been playing like a jerk because people like ABR do it all the freaking time and never get lynched for it. Why should I get lynched for it right now?
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #522 (isolation #78) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:07 am

In post 521, Drixx wrote:
In post 519, DiamondSentinel wrote:I'm not talking to you, and yes, I've been playing like a jerk because people like ABR do it all the freaking time and never get lynched for it. Why should I get lynched for it right now?

I'm can only speak for myself: my vote has nothing to do with your attitude. I don't think the "X player is a jerk all the time and gets away with it so I am going to also be a jerk" is a good way to handle things if you believe a certain player mistreats other players. You are responsible for your own behavior and if you feel someone is out of line you can report the post (and the listmods/admins will deal with it) or PM the mod. If you behave the same way as what you claim is bad, you lose the ground to stand on to say the behavior is bad without being a hypocrite. So obviously yeah it would be great if you didn't take that approach. That said...

I'm voting you because you absolutely refuse to re-assess your priors and re-evaluate DGB and because you called out the Titus/ABR hydra before they ever even posted. Those things look like narrative to me instead of actual scum hunting. Drop your priors and assumptions and re-evaluate DGB (pretend that anything DGB said about you is about some third party) and analyze her content from a fresh perspective and show me you are actually scum hunting, and I am quite sure I can find other places and people to question. Right now you just are being so stubborn you are drowning out other avenues.

I mean; you could even just drop DGB to the back burner and do some actual scum hunting elsewhere. Anything to show you are legitimately operating with a town mindset in the current game state and not just putting out a narrative.

I agree that I could probably focus on others for now, but then I'd risk accidentally putting someone in a town pile, which is the exact opposite what I want to do this game.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #527 (isolation #79) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:30 am

Fine.

I'm a "Wage Slave"
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #529 (isolation #80) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:35 am

Heh.

It's not the worst vote out there.

The first time I read it, I read Drixx, and I was like "Aww, HELL naw!"

Meh, seems to have more movement than DGB anyways... VOTE: Dwlee99
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #547 (isolation #81) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:54 am

Huh. So you were first hesitant to join the wagon, now you won't get off it?

That's scummy. "I'm going to defend you, but then turn heel and act like I'm not sure if I can trust you"
I think this is where I would say, were this a book, "How could you! I thought we were brothers!"
And then you'd say "We were, but now I've got to do this for my own good"
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #553 (isolation #82) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:31 pm

In post 551, 4nxi3ty wrote:sighzors

---

In post 545, Yosarian2 wrote:Especially not with a VT claim from him.

this would be the post scum makes when they are preparing a pr claim to save themselves:
In post 504, DiamondSentinel wrote:L-2

You guys gonna stop being stupid and get off me or is it time to claim?

the vt claim doesn't fit with that

(also refusing to name claim after claiming vt, just fits the profile of a player who has yet to learn some basic concepts)

But you must admit, most of my other behavior makes sense with that claim.

An abrasive and confrontational nature, and making what some call "wild" accusations, for starters.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #558 (isolation #83) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:47 pm

Oh, this'd probably be a good time to mention that I exaggerated my push on DGB to ridiculous lengths to get a nice readlist. Tsk tsk

You didn't honestly think I'd be that stupid, did you?

Town:
Drixx
4nxi3ty
BadGirls (unfortunately)
Rylai and Lina

Null-Town:
Brian Skyes
Catdog
SnarkySnowman
Aeronaut

Flippy-Floppy (not null, but sometimes seems town and sometimes seems scum):
Varsoon
Yosarian2
Maxous

Null-Scum:
Dwlee99
DGB

Scum:
Muffin (this is a gut read. Something is telling me that Muffin is scum, but I don't know exactly what it is)
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #559 (isolation #84) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:49 pm

Add beeboy to flippy-floppy. I missed him

By the way, that leaves 3 people as null.

BBT, PV, Tammy
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #562 (isolation #85) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:58 pm

1. No way you're going to get wagoned today.
2. I said I don't know why I think you're scum. It's a strong feeling, but it's still just a feeling. I'm not quite confident voting on feelings. I need more than a feeling. [queue music]
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #563 (isolation #86) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:00 pm

Wow, you really are terrible at this game, Muffin.

I figured someone who's been on here as long as you would be able to play this game halfway decently and tell when someone makes a genuine VT claim.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #571 (isolation #87) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:39 pm

In post 569, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 558, DiamondSentinel wrote:Oh, this'd probably be a good time to mention that I exaggerated my push on DGB to ridiculous lengths to get a nice readlist. Tsk tsk

"Hey, guys, that thing I've been doing that made you all want to lynch me? That thing that defined my play all game? I was just kidding. "

No, I wasn't kidding about it. My initial read on DGB was indeed true, and, I did take it a bit too far, and then I decided to roll with it, and see how I could get some information from it.

Sorta like a mass reaction test. That's a good way to describe it. It wasn't a joke, and I wasn't kidding about it.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #573 (isolation #88) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:45 pm

In post 570, BadGirls wrote:
In post 567, Varsoon wrote:Drixx tends to be a bit more outspoken and frugal with his vote when he's town. I've modded a lot of games with drixx as town (both in and out of hydras) and this feels a spot different than that. I don't know if he's just not gotten into the game yet or what? There's a few posts that I do like, but his ISO, given the events and time passed, does not give me much confidence in the slot being town.

VOTE: Snarky Snowman
I'd like to swing this, if possible. I dunno, just feels right.
Plus I had a dream about it, so there's that.

I like to think that I've had a positive influence on Drixx and his sense of initiative after SAGA. By the end of that game, he was barely recognizable as the vote-shy, morose conservative he was in the early game, and vigging VIs willy nilly long hair don't care. :D

Bad

Listen, just because you happened to vig me as VI in the one game I was SK doesn't mean it's a reliable thing to do. I'm VI in just about every game I'm in. It's just my playstyle. Don't be cocky about it.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #596 (isolation #89) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:27 am

In post 576, Dwlee99 wrote:Diamond, what is your DGB read now that your supposed reaction test is over?

Null-Scum. I don't feel like explaining it right now.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #610 (isolation #90) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:12 am

In post 603, Muffin wrote:Any conclusions you draw from his claim are predicated on him knowing site meta re: PR claims.

Just because I'm one of the newer ones doesn't mean I don't know site meta.

Also, to be honest, I don't particularly want to get lynched D1, so I had considered making up a fake claim since VT claims are fine lynches. But that's bad play, and I don't particularly want to avoid a lynch enough to potentially screw over the town.

Although, I might have been able to avoid a kill on a PR by claiming something extremely powerful. Bah. I dunno what I should have done, if this was the wrong idea.

PEdit: Stop being stupid. Just because someone has a differing opinion than you doesn't make them scum.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #612 (isolation #91) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:17 am

Also, I want to say that the likelihood is, with flavor claims provided, that the flavor claims are all for roles with abilities. I don't think that the mod would have mentioned them if he gave out VT flavor claims. But I dunno. That's just setup speculation. But still, food for thought.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #634 (isolation #92) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:07 am

In post 633, BadGirls wrote:I was more inclined to vote for DS before he claimed vanilla, because if he thinks he's going down he would at least try to get a counterclaim before getting lynched, but it's also the first bandwagon of the day and he might have thought the entire thing would blow over, which it almost did when we all moved to Dwlee. I'd say with a moderate level of confidence that one or both are scum, and they are decent day one lynches if we want to keep the day lean. Ideally I would want to get more reactions from BBT and Tammy and what their preference is, I don't have a solid grasp on the game as there have been a lot of players (Snow, Peregrine) falling through the cracks and that can spell trouble later when we look at who took what position day 1.

Bad

When was the last time a wagon at L-2 on day 1 just "blew over"?
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #635 (isolation #93) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:07 am

That's why I wasn't inclined to give flavor. I don't think it'd save me, and it used up a trump card in a hopeless situation.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #636 (isolation #94) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:11 am

Also, ABR/Titus, what would your version of town me be doing?
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #639 (isolation #95) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:03 pm

Yeah. Lynch me and see how that theory works out, spiff.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #645 (isolation #96) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:41 pm

In post 644, BadGirls wrote:Cue the theme song for this shadowrun campaign.

Bad

I love that soundtrack!

I like In Circles, too, and We All Become is my favorite. Great music. Way better than the Bastion soundtrack, although I like Bastion's gameplay more.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #647 (isolation #97) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:29 pm

Paper Boats is alright.

I'm really not a fan of Smoke Signals, though.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #683 (isolation #98) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:44 am

In post 680, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 659, Tammy wrote:

But gosh does his attitude sound like town here. Cocky, unpleasant, not making a whole lot of sense in some ways, but town.

Last game I gave DS a free ride for most of day 1 for exactally that same reason. Turned out he was the SK. Not falling for that again.

Only Mollie thought I was SK (or at least, not informed scum). Everyone else thought I was scum team. Y'all were still wrong.

Stop acting high and mighty about that. You were wrong.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #685 (isolation #99) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:02 am

Yeah, I didn't even know Drixx was going to pick me for his party... It was in fact the exact opposite of what I expected. And at least give him props for not letting Mafia in on it. That was good.

Anyways, what are you liable to lean this game?
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #688 (isolation #100) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:14 am

In post 687, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 683, DiamondSentinel wrote:[

Only Mollie thought I was SK (or at least, not informed scum). Everyone else thought I was scum team. Y'all were still wrong.

Stop acting high and mighty about that. You were wrong.

Actually day 1 I specifically accused you of being a SK, and then day 2 I said you were "obviously not town" . I absolutly read you correctly that game.

But that's irrelevent, and the fact you're trying to argue about another game just makes you look worse. I think you are scum this game based on your play this game.

That's.... Not even close to what I'm doing. I'm simply saying that you are being cocky where you shouldn't be. And no, you didn't say I was sk. But that's moot.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #692 (isolation #101) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:54 am

In post 691, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 529, DiamondSentinel wrote:Heh.

It's not the worst vote out there.

The first time I read it, I read Drixx, and I was like "Aww, HELL naw!"

Meh, seems to have more movement than DGB anyways... VOTE: Dwlee99

another flip flop

one more time and I won't vote outside Dwlee/DS

~Rylai

I'm not happy with my vote, but at the time, it seemed like the only thing stopping a 4 day long Day 1.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #694 (isolation #102) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:02 am

In post 693, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 544, Dwlee99 wrote:UNVOTE: Brian
Welp brian is probably town.

ok that change of view happened fast.

explanations ?!

pedit : whats wrong with a 4 day long day 1? or a day as long as the one in saga. we lynched scum there.

~Rylai

Because this one would end with a town lynch.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #700 (isolation #103) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:10 am

In post 695, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 561, Muffin wrote:VOTE: diamondsentinel

inb4 omgus accusations

another flip flip here. Varson and muffin changed to DS

this is like the 5th time a wagon jumped between these two

pedit : why you read Dwlee as town? what do you feel about the way people changes their votes between you two repeatedly?

~Rylai

I didn't say that. I'm saying that the lynch would have been me.

And I don't like flippant votes, but there are too many doing it for just scum to be doing it.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #702 (isolation #104) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:13 am

In post 701, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 700, DiamondSentinel wrote:And I don't like flippant votes, but there are too many doing it for just scum to be doing it.

obviously

so let me ask this better. if there is one person between them an opportunistic scum who is just branching everywhere who is it? and why?

~Rylai

Muffin strikes me as one, and then you'd have to remind me who has been doing it the worst. Some people are fairly strong town reads.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #704 (isolation #105) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:29 am

Sounds like fun. Dwlee wagon wasn't fun either.

VOTE: Muffin
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #710 (isolation #106) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:24 am

In post 709, CatDog wrote:like it makes no sense that DS wagon disbarred because of varsoons shitty point about him being a VT

Did it? Last I checked, I'm still the leading wagon.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #713 (isolation #107) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:38 am

In post 712, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 693, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 544, Dwlee99 wrote:UNVOTE: Brian
Welp brian is probably town.

ok that change of view happened fast.

explanations ?!

pedit : whats wrong with a 4 day long day 1? or a day as long as the one in saga. we lynched scum there.

~Rylai

I wanted to pressure brian and his response was super townie.

Because a single vote is totally pressure. No way you could be that stupid. You are now a scum-read. Have fun.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #715 (isolation #108) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:46 am

A single vote isn't pressure because there's no worry. Honestly, the fact that anyone reacts to a single vote makes me think that they're scum.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #720 (isolation #109) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:32 am

In post 716, Dwlee99 wrote:So you think brian is scum?

I'm saying that your reasoning is shit. No further remarks, at least for you.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #722 (isolation #110) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:50 am

In post 721, Maxous wrote:a lot of people keep scum-reading Dwlee for having a read and then changing his mind when new info presents it'self

which is just *whoosh* to me

like, town rapidly change reads more than scum

Where'd you get that from? Like, that's the exact opposite of site-meta. I mean, that's cool, because that's how I am town or scum, and it gets me lynched a lot, but it's still weird.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #724 (isolation #111) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:11 am

Because he's not usually this stupid. This is exceptionally bad for him.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #725 (isolation #112) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:11 am

Ok, sorry, that was mean.

He's not usually this noobish.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #729 (isolation #113) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:50 am

In post 728, 4nxi3ty wrote:
In post 724, DiamondSentinel wrote:This is exceptionally bad for him.

qualify bad.

While dwlee isn't much for words and I'm not estatic about some of the conclusions he makes, I find the directions he takes in this game incredibly sincere.

Sincerity has nothing to do with good/bad.

If you sincerely drink poison, you will die. You have to match sincerity with correctness. And he needs to learn way more before he can act brashly, no matter how sincere be is.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #734 (isolation #114) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:43 am

In post 730, Muffin wrote:Honestly, I think that the way the DS wagon has fizzled out twice now, or perhaps more accurately fizzled out once and then failed to pick up steam again is indicative of DS being mostly town wagoning scum and his partners being unwilling to bus.

Oh shut up, you scum. You know good and well I'm town, and you are trying to get town to lynch me.

Town is not wagoning me because they are realizing, little by little, that I am indeed town, and I'm playing extremely weird this game.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #738 (isolation #115) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:05 pm

In post 735, Muffin wrote:
In post 734, DiamondSentinel wrote:Oh shut up, you scum.
actually I am obvtown

You know good and well I'm town,
nope

and you are trying to get town to lynch me.
yep

You are not even close to obvtown. You are currently getting wagoned by me, Rylai, and whoever we can get in on the action.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #746 (isolation #116) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:01 pm

Thus why I want PV vigged at some point.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #749 (isolation #117) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:23 pm

I don't know if this'll help or hurt me (and therefore take this action as you will), but read UNI MUM for more VT by moi. It's no secret it's my least favorite role, so it's safe to say that my play is weird as one.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #752 (isolation #118) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:02 pm

In post 751, BadGirls wrote:
In post 749, DiamondSentinel wrote:I don't know if this'll help or hurt me (and therefore take this action as you will), but read UNI MUM for more VT by moi. It's no secret it's my least favorite role, so it's safe to say that my play is weird as one.

Why do you prefer playing scum over VT?

Bad

A couple reasons.

1. I like having to work my way up from a difficult position (partially why I don't mind this ridiculous wagon much)
2. I just like feeling useful with my actions.
3. Actions in general are fun. Even negative utility is fun because it's quirky.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #759 (isolation #119) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:52 pm

In post 758, Drixx wrote:
In post 734, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 730, Muffin wrote:Honestly, I think that the way the DS wagon has fizzled out twice now, or perhaps more accurately fizzled out once and then failed to pick up steam again is indicative of DS being mostly town wagoning scum and his partners being unwilling to bus.

Oh shut up, you scum. You know good and well I'm town, and you are trying to get town to lynch me.

Town is not wagoning me because they are realizing, little by little, that I am indeed town, and I'm playing extremely weird this game.

What do you mean by "extremely weird"?

Behavior that gets me wagoned every game, no matter what.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #767 (isolation #120) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:03 am

In post 763, BadGirls wrote:Snowman really hasn't done much for me in the last 30 pages. At least DS has made an impression, whether good or bad.

Bad

Could you give thoughts on Muffin, please?
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #769 (isolation #121) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:07 am

In post 768, Maxous wrote:
In post 758, Drixx wrote:
In post 734, DiamondSentinel wrote:

What do you mean by "extremely weird"?

have you talked about ANYBODY apart from DiamondSentinal and yourself?

Don't blame him for that.

I'm one heck of a guy to talk to. If you had to choose just one to talk to in any game, of course it's be me! :wink:
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #777 (isolation #122) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:50 am

In post 772, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 746, DiamondSentinel wrote:Thus why I want PV vigged at some point.

And not BBT or Snowman? LOL

I've already said. Snowman typically posts later in the game, and is easier to read. I've never played with BBT so I don't know if he's a compulsive lurker.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #829 (isolation #123) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:50 pm

In post 810, Muffin wrote:I want PV to post moar.

And that will never, ever happen.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #847 (isolation #124) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:08 am

Yeah, I'm getting kinda sick of this. If you're not going to post actual content, you're likely going to be vigged.

Just sub out if you can't deal with it.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #855 (isolation #125) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:57 am

In post 836, Aeronaut wrote:backish; been busy with school and whatnot but I may as well try to get back into this while there's still day to be had.

Has anyone played with town snarky before?

I have, but it was an overall shit game (that fire and ice one I bitch about a lot) so I don't remember it well.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #857 (isolation #126) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:06 am

In post 856, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 854, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Drixx, did I catch up in the newbie game I was behind in? I almost always catch up unless I'm given reasons that make me not want to.

I'm continuing my reading now and I'll be caught up before I get off this comp tonight.

Is your scum team doing
that
bad?

You tell me. You're a part of it.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #865 (isolation #127) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:57 am

In post 861, SnarkySnowman wrote:Agree with dwlee that DGB is coasting, but I'm not sure if she's scum coasting or town, I haven't sorted that yet.

She's only capable of one, which is why I say that
its a tell

(I'll give you a hint it's the one that makes it not a town tell)
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #884 (isolation #128) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:17 pm

This might make me seem like a godfather, but I would like a cop to take a look at me tonight. Just so that you guys can leave me the heck alone.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #892 (isolation #129) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:43 pm

In post 887, beeboy wrote:
In post 884, DiamondSentinel wrote:This might make me seem like a godfather, but I would like a cop to take a look at me tonight. Just so that you guys can leave me the heck alone.

I mean if the Dwlee wagon doesn't go through you won't sur\/i\/e to see tonight o.o

Meh. Might as well try.

If it helps at all, throw any investigative roles at me. I have nothing to hide here.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #893 (isolation #130) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:49 pm

(This is where's I'd shrug in resignation IRL, and just rest my case there)
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #973 (isolation #131) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:56 am

VOTE: DrippingGoofBall

Inexcusable hammer.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #977 (isolation #132) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:58 am

In post 976, Varsoon wrote:What makes you say that, both of you?

Hammer without a claim, the wagon wasn't even dragged out that long.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #979 (isolation #133) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:00 am

She
could be queen of England for all I cared, that hammer is inexcusable.

But no, she's not town.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #991 (isolation #134) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:13 am

In post 990, beeboy wrote:VOTE: DS

Worst opening \/ote

Also I am not forgetting about you Dwlee.

somewhere I missed the point where I was supposed to care.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #995 (isolation #135) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:21 am

In post 992, Tammy wrote:
In post 991, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 990, beeboy wrote:VOTE: DS

Worst opening \/ote

Also I am not forgetting about you Dwlee.

somewhere I missed the point where I was supposed to care.

This response feels weird.

Is it the wording? I don't like the way it was worded, but it's too late for that now.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #998 (isolation #136) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:31 am

In post 996, BadGirls wrote:@Tammy, Did I just read a case about DGB being too dumb to scum from you? When hammering there completely stopped my thoughts on Snowman or anything that happened in quite awhile?

Good

I dunno. I doubt that anyone would have hammered after such a PR claim. Honestly, it seems like a move scum would do to incriminate the next wagon (ergo, me).

So, that's why my vote is on DGB. Fmpov it's me v. her
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1000 (isolation #137) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:31 am

I mean, aside from that shitty hammer.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1027 (isolation #138) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:27 am

In post 1026, CatDog wrote:VOTE: DS No idea how he lived yesterday.

titus, tammy is probably town

Because not everyone is as stupid as you. You should probably stop scum reading me so much. You might actually be right once.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1034 (isolation #139) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:21 am

In post 1028, Dwlee99 wrote:My preferred lynch today going into it is probably diamond because dgb is town which makes ds look like shit.

When was the last time you EVER got a scum with a lynch?

Because I've never seen you be right. You need to shut the fuck up and listen to people who actually know how to play the game because you're never right.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1040 (isolation #140) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:21 am

Uh oh. Scum!beeboy was informed by their scum buddies that I was not to be lynched anymore.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1046 (isolation #141) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:42 pm

And if you look slightly above this post, you will see scum!beeboy buddying with Brian to bus Drixx and throw shade on me.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1057 (isolation #142) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:45 pm

ABR, update on your read on me, please.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1060 (isolation #143) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:04 pm

In post 1058, Muffin wrote:
In post 1057, DiamondSentinel wrote:ABR, update on your read on me, please.

Oh my god please someone vig this VI- OH WAIT OUR VIG IMPLODED D1

1. I'm VI every game and it has yet to cost town the game. More often than not, I actually help town. Titus admitted it herself in Machina, and anyone will mention it in GoD. There are better Vig kills.
2. What Vig imploded? We have only snarky dead...
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1064 (isolation #144) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:44 pm

Oh yeah, he had that other thing, but I doubt he's the only Vig. That'd be ridiculous.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1156 (isolation #145) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:26 am

UT, can we get a prod/replace on PV? It's been over 9 days since the last post
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1158 (isolation #146) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:19 am

In post 1157, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 1156, DiamondSentinel wrote:UT, can we get a prod/replace on PV? It's been over 9 days since the last post

PeregrineV has 24 hours to post before I begin looking for a replacement.

Thanks. Also, I love your change to negative avatar of SK. ^_^
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1165 (isolation #147) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:22 am

In post 1160, Tammy wrote:Diamond Sentinel - Being a VI is nothing to be proud of and no matter what you say it does harm town and harms games. At the very least, being unpleasant makes games unpleasant. You seem to get pissy because people don't listen to you, but guess what? People do not listen to VIs. So you want people to listen to you? Be less unpleasant, work with people more, scumhunt, don't be antagonistic for the fuck of it, don't be a VI and don't brag about being a VI.

And don't bring up machina mafia about how your VI ways don't harm town. Granted you were not the only town issue that game, but hammering early just because you were tired of the game and were planning to leave the site? Actually thinking on that makes your vote for DGB because her hammer was awful and she should die a bit comical in retrospect.

I'm much more confident in late-game ability. True, I'm a detriment to town first couple days, but games are not won in days 1 and 2. It's much more important to be good late-game than early-game.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1169 (isolation #148) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:24 am

Yo, BG, start posting more. I'm starting to get the crazy idea you're scum. There a substantial lack of insults flying from ABR, and I'm not being demotivated by it, and there's a substantial lack of micromanaging coming from Titus.

What's the deal?
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1172 (isolation #149) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:27 am

In post 1171, CatDog wrote:I might be wrong but BBT is one of those players who I find looks townie as scum and scummy as town. He is obviously very off track but the way he is hamfisted about it makes me think hes probably town.

if you can explain otherwise, I'd love to hear. I'm taking your reads with more merit than usual, tammy.

Kinda like me?

Oh wait, I only ever look scummy.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1184 (isolation #150) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:53 am

STOP BURYING MY PRESSURE-POST FOR BG.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1218 (isolation #151) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:51 am

In post 1213, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1068, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 1065, beeboy wrote:
In post 1062, Rylai and Lina wrote:Guys honestly I really doubt DS is scum this game. We should look elsewhere.

~Lina

Shiro no this is scum

Nobody has any real reason for it, this is a shitty wagon, just like snarky was. I have my reservation sure, he duped me once but honestly? his play isn't that similar to saga were he was scum.

~Lina

Caught for wrong reasons?

I'm inclined to think town!R&L because reasons.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1248 (isolation #152) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:50 pm

In post 1246, Varsoon wrote:If we're going to treat your mason claim as a clear, then why not claim your partner, who will also be counted as a clear?
I suppose we could just not do so and wait until they are run up to lynch, but with literally only you coming forth and saying you're a mason, I have to take your word for it.
So, really, your claim doesn't change you at all in my eyes, because it's not confirmed in the slightest. There were ways you could have played, if you are a mason, to make your claim practically confirmed, but you didn't, so now it's not until you or your supposed partner dies.

I'll parrot-vote you for the rest of the game because I was so shit and wrong, so I really don't trust my own dreams or gut this game anymore.

Because murdery death stuff.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1300 (isolation #153) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:46 am

In post 1298, Muffin wrote:You're right, from your perspective.

But I know things you don't.

Like who your scum buddies are?
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1304 (isolation #154) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:55 am

In post 1302, Muffin wrote:
In post 1300, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1298, Muffin wrote:You're right, from your perspective.

But I know things you don't.

Like who your scum buddies are?

Go away, DS. The adults are trying to play mafia.

But I am an adult... :cry:
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1312 (isolation #155) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:10 am

In post 1311, Muffin wrote:
In post 1309, Rylai and Lina wrote:And may I ask why you felt another Mason may claim today?

~Rylai
Go read the thread. It was being talked about.
In post 1310, Rylai and Lina wrote:I mean I will claim cop so a doctor won't claim in my next game

that make sense to you ?

~Rylai

Reducto ad absurdum is a logical fallacy. Nice try.

Fallacy fallacy is also a logical fallacy. Just because her reasoning is slightly faulty doesn't mean her argument is incorrect.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1314 (isolation #156) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:14 am

I've gone far too long without a vote change. DGB is going to lurk out of this wagon, but don't say I didn't warn you when she flips scum

VOTE: Varsoon

Quite probably scum as well.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1323 (isolation #157) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:45 am

For what it's worth, I don't know why anyone has claimed. Drixx claimed mason far too soon, there wasn't hardly any pressure on him. Muffin was absolutely unnecessary.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1334 (isolation #158) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:43 am

@Aero You can blame SaGa and UNI MUM for that.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1336 (isolation #159) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:09 am

I wasn't telling him he wasn't playing the game. I was simply telling him that he has a terrible record of leading town lynches.

I, on the other hand, get scum right, but get dissuaded away by loud town (see LLD on Machina and DGB in SaGa)
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1342 (isolation #160) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:45 am

Acknowledging your scuminess doesn't immediately make you town. That's just ridiculous.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1344 (isolation #161) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:51 am

In post 1343, Maxous wrote:
In post 1321, Rylai and Lina wrote:Does Muffin claim make any sense to anyone?

he's pretending he's trying to draw a night-kill.
but he's just scum

How about this. We lynch Varsoon, and then kill Muffin tomorrow.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1406 (isolation #162) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:50 am

In post 1405, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1399, beeboy wrote:
In post 1397, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1381, BadGirls wrote:DGB why are you not voting?

Bad

I want to swing it.

EBWOP: TUCK

What does this mean?

I'm not entirely sure you aren't an ability that gains power from hammering, now.
DA HAMMER

Someone has got to swing it
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1407 (isolation #163) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:51 am

Damn it, that quote box messed up.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1427 (isolation #164) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:51 pm

Considering you're dead-set on me being scum, forgive me if I don't believe you, bb.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1449 (isolation #165) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:02 am

In post 1434, Brian Skies wrote:I'm telling you effort = town and vice versa is a fallacy. Much like too scummy to be scum.

It's not like the second. Too scummy to be scum is quite often true
and im evidence of it

If only Titus were posting. She's always been good at finding when I'm town.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1453 (isolation #166) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:58 am

I'm kidding... Jeez, take a chill pill, gurl
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1475 (isolation #167) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:55 am

For once, I agree with Brian
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1511 (isolation #168) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:12 pm

Can we please lynch Varsoon? This wagon jumping is ridiculous.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1515 (isolation #169) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:13 pm

Your daisies are poisonous!
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1517 (isolation #170) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:29 pm

My conscience wouldn't lie to me.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1522 (isolation #171) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:10 pm

In post 1519, Varsoon wrote:DS, my night action practically confirmed me as town to Badgirls.
At the very least, they have confirmation that I did not commit a kill or any other action.

So you're goon of some sort. Or Mafia fruit vender. Well enough.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1524 (isolation #172) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:21 pm

In post 1523, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 1522, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1519, Varsoon wrote:DS, my night action practically confirmed me as town to Badgirls.
At the very least, they have confirmation that I did not commit a kill or any other action.

So you're goon of some sort. Or Mafia fruit vender. Well enough.

Goon is doubtful. If he's scum, he's a PR that didn't attempt the kill.

He's confirmed a loud role of some sort. Whether it's fruit vender, I dunno. His first post confirms that.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1531 (isolation #173) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:03 pm

It's not role fishing.

The goon part was before I remembered what he said to you at first.

Secondly, Mafia likely already knows, since they tend to pick up on things quickly. Hiding information from town is not good. By pointing out that he claimed a Loud role, it helps any slow town. Like you'd be if the action didn't happen to you.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1600 (isolation #174) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:42 am

In post 1599, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1582, BadGirls wrote:
If Dwlee has an innocent result on DGB, I'll let him confirm or deny when he's ready.

This is my not answering.

By failing to answer in that fashion, you've answered.

Good.
Freaking.
Job.

Also, next time, make it more subtle.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1603 (isolation #175) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:48 am

It does if you don't pick up your scum hunting. Don't pull anything Red Neighborhood. You lead 4 town wagons there. That's why I've been saying you're terrible. I've watched you cause the town loss.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1604 (isolation #176) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:48 am

Another*
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1608 (isolation #177) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:59 am

Oh, my bad. 3, and you hammered to end the game.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1664 (isolation #178) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:15 am

Dwlee99 and DGB are not to be lynched today. They are obviously town for mechanical reasons. They may both be playing poorly as heck, but they are town
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1665 (isolation #179) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:15 am

Or ever, for that matter.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1668 (isolation #180) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:18 am

In post 1666, Brian Skies wrote:I don't know if you're just trying to sound cool here, but no one should be lynching DGB before Dwlee.

Nobody should be lynching either.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1671 (isolation #181) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:14 am

In post 1670, PeregrineV wrote:TOp of page 18 and I think Diamond is scum. Someone can point out that later pages will decalre him an innocent child, but until then, he's not.

Vote: DiamondSentinel

Well, I will never be revealed as innocent child.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1682 (isolation #182) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:23 pm

If you want me to die, then so be it. But I will be useful later on. Have Dwlee confirm me if you want, and hope there's still a doctor

Oh, if Dwlee dies tonight, lynch any protective claims, by the way, besides possibly Jailkeeper. But I suspect you won't, since you guys won't listen to reason.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1683 (isolation #183) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:25 pm

Oh, and I'm not claimed another role. I'm saying that I'm better late game.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1689 (isolation #184) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:24 pm

Mod, can I get a VC? I want to see where my vote is.

PEdit: Holy hell, look at that snipe!
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1690 (isolation #185) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:34 pm

Ah, I am making a vanity wagon. I should probably not do that.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1691 (isolation #186) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:35 pm

Well, if this flips town, I'm returning to my original plan.

VOTE: CatDog
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1694 (isolation #187) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:56 pm

In post 1693, beeboy wrote:Can we get this opportunist role fisher dead instead?

I'm not role fishing. I'm listing roles we already know. This is ridiculous.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1696 (isolation #188) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:46 pm

In post 1695, BadGirls wrote:Diamond "Dwlee should investigate me" Sentinel.

Did you recant that? lol.

Bad

I do not recant that.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1705 (isolation #189) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:19 am

Dwlee, you are not subtle. Your role has been quite obvious for a while.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1706 (isolation #190) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:20 am

And if it's not what near everyone has assumed it is, then you have done town a major disservice today.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1714 (isolation #191) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:57 am

That vote better change, because I am like 99.9% sure that Rylai is town.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1716 (isolation #192) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:12 am

In post 1715, Varsoon wrote:Why's that, DS?

Well, least of all, there are no posts by her that suggest scum.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1718 (isolation #193) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:29 am

On the contrary, I find this game almost exactly like SaGa for them.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1726 (isolation #194) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:14 am

Beeboy, can you kindly shut up. You have yet to bring a good idea to the thread. Dwlee will not be lynched, and numerous people have pointed out that I'm a bad lynch today.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1730 (isolation #195) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:09 am

DGB, lynching that is unacceptable for me. If you don't want to lynch me, then trust me and don't lynch Rylai.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1733 (isolation #196) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:29 am

In post 1732, beeboy wrote:The no posts that suggest scum doesn't warrant this defense.

I said least of which. I don't have to give all my reasons, but if you trust me to not be scum, trust me on Rylai.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1741 (isolation #197) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:54 am

In post 1740, beeboy wrote:
In post 1733, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1732, beeboy wrote:The no posts that suggest scum doesn't warrant this defense.

I said least of which. I don't have to give all my reasons, but if you trust me to not be scum, trust me on Rylai.

I don't think they are scum but if later in this thread you better have a really good reason to be pulling this.

Well, you've made me say more than I want to, so they'll likely die tonight.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1742 (isolation #198) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:55 am

I will be using this as evidence in my eventual case against you.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1745 (isolation #199) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:55 pm

Maybe you shouldn't push someone for dumbass reasons.

Oh wait, you've done that this entire game. I guess that's not gonna change.
“Why was I chosen?'

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”