Micro 550: 2 Scoops of the Fourth Degree (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (isolation #0) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:49 am

Post by A Simple Plan »

I disagree with the idea that skipping day one is a good idea.

However, I am more concerned with how insanely passionate KT got in , arguing about whether or not day one is useless. I agree, day one has a point, but to get that passionate about the value of day one is ridiculous.

VOTE: KT
A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (isolation #1) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:16 am

Post by A Simple Plan »

In post 39, KTthecreeper wrote:Ok I don't like how I have 16 post kaboose has 9 post and everyone else has less then 5 c'mon people please be active. The mafias favorite town is an inactive town

It's been less than 24 hours since game start. You're acting like this is a blitz game. Calm yourself.
In post 40, TheDominator37 wrote:
In post 17, KTthecreeper wrote:
In post 15, TheDominator37 wrote:Messing up voting tags is very scummy

being a Pittsburgh fan is very scummy

Gotcha Browns fan ;)

If it makes you feel any better, I only dislike the Steelers because they signed Vick. Otherwise, I typically like them.

Got any actual content to offer us instead of talking football?
A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (isolation #2) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:26 am

Post by A Simple Plan »

Hoping to catch up/contribute later this evening. I've been dealing with some stressful stuff IRL.
A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (isolation #3) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:01 pm

Post by A Simple Plan »

In post 83, Froggaphant wrote:Ok, I've synched with the Frog.

We have town reads on Kab, ASP and The dom right now, although Frog's read on Kaboose is weaker. He is conflicted a tad about KT, but thinks is townie. He also says him wanting us to sign our posts is townie, which I should've asked more about.

VOTE: Frogaphant

I haven't read everything, but I read this, and I know some BS when I see it. I made two posts as of this one, and one of them was a comment about football. How was there a townread already?
A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (isolation #4) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:50 am

Post by A Simple Plan »

In post 141, Kaboose wrote:
In post 139, A Simple Plan wrote:

We have town reads on Kab, ASP and The dom right now, although Frog's read on Kaboose is weaker. He is conflicted a tad about KT, but thinks is townie. He also says him wanting us to sign our posts is townie, which I should've asked more about.

I haven't read everything, but I read this, and I know some BS when I see it. I made two posts as of this one, and one of them was a comment about football. How was there a townread already?

So you're scum reading them for giving you a town read based off of what you consider nothing. And you're scum reading them after admitting you haven't read everything.

Basically. I don't see how someone can be townread after two posts. Frog's rage quit is potentially frustrated town, and without a clear read on Ocean, I can understand why. A V/LA push is a very douchey move.

Re Ocean's 142: You're misreading my comment. I said one was a football comment. Not both. Yes, I made one substantial post, but I find it ridiculous that a townread can come from one post- not simply picking one post from a bunch to highlight, but one content post total. I suppose Bella kinda cleared up why, but I don't like the way it was phrased; "if we were gonna magic up a townread... Wouldn't we choose someone with more content" reads in a WIFOMy light, and clouds the waters more there.

Not a fan of the Dominator wagon, or the people on it. Makes me think he's town based in other reads (KT, NM, Kaboose is by no means a townread)
A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (isolation #5) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:14 pm

Post by A Simple Plan »

I'll get to this game in the morning.
A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (isolation #6) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:46 am

Post by A Simple Plan »

Alright, ISO time!

Spoiler: KTtheCreeper
In post 26, KTthecreeper wrote:
In post 25, Kaboose wrote:Because I trust my instincts and I'm more than willing to create content to allow us to leave RVS ASAP so we can get D1 over with.

VOTE: Kaboose I think we just caught our first scum. So you want to get D1 over quickly? Let me tell you something everyone else should know by now DAY 1 IS THE MOST IMPORENT DAY FOR THE TOWN IF WE JUST SKIP D1 OR TRY TO RUSH IT THE SCUM WILL BE 1 STEP AHEAD OF US. So yea its very scumish so want to get D1 over "quckly" and it runs into the same problem we have with no lynch we are back to square 1 tomorrow. So yea you just failed your little scum game

I still don't like how ridiculously passionate you got here. I would guess that Kaboose probably suggested getting D1 done in hopes of a cop guilty or something of the sort D2. Aside from that, his post doesn't necessarily say he wants to just lynch at random or anything, but that he wants out of RVS, and is using his instinct to do so. I find that fair, and I don't see why you got so insanely upset about it, seemingly unprompted.
In post 31, KTthecreeper wrote:
In post 30, Kaboose wrote:Do you have some master plan to help us figure anything out on D1?

yes I do heh heh and it starts with you defending your self for making a crazy af statement

... Have you made use of that plan yet, or am I missing something?
In post 36, KTthecreeper wrote:
In post 34, Kaboose wrote:I've just seen my fair share of games on this site die a death on D1 due to the D1 heroes who expect to figure it out before the first death.

Yes but if we focus D1 it makes all the other days alot easier. The last time I was scum I pushed for a quick D1 lynch so the town would end up clueless *it didn't end up working* but I attemped it with a scum role PM

Self-meta is scummy, and trying to argue that because YOUR scum meta offers something one time, everyone else who does something even vaguely similar is scum, is a poor argument. Repeated patterns of this behavior, especially from that player, might be alignment indicative, but your approach to Kaboose has been scummy.
In post 38, KTthecreeper wrote:
In post 37, A Simple Plan wrote:I disagree with the idea that skipping day one is a good idea.

However, I am more concerned with how insanely passionate KT got in , arguing about whether or not day one is useless. I agree, day one has a point, but to get that passionate about the value of day one is ridiculous.

Where I come from the people who say they should skip day 1 get trashed so bad only scum are bold enotgh to do it. If thats the way you think go ahead but we should try to let the day go on a bit longer so we have more to go off day 2

This isn't "where (you) come from". There are quite a few people on this site who prefer mid-game to early-game because flips, even based off early-game wagons, can offer information. For example, I've been in games (MULTIPLE) where people would refuse to put someone at L-1 because of players with a reputation for quick-hammering, even as town. Wanting to end D1 in favor of a flip/flips and information isn't scummy, and getting upset about something that isn't alignment indicative and making a case on them for it is poor play as town, and scummy from the perspective of someone not involved in the argument.
In post 39, KTthecreeper wrote:Ok I don't like how I have 16 post kaboose has 9 post and everyone else has less then 5 c'mon people please be active. The mafias favorite town is an inactive town

Do something about it. It was still page freaking two as of this post, and 21 hours into the game. You may have all day to play. Some of us don't. If you want discussion and want to be productive, ask people questions, don't sit there begging for activity.
In post 118, KTthecreeper wrote:OK time to go

I think Kaboose is just a town with a bad meta.

I have a feeling frogaphant and OW is just a TvT

so VOTE: Dom Dom isn't posting NEARLY as much as he normally does with his town meta. I come from the same site as dom so I can read him pretty easiley and Doms town is banter with a little bit of scumhunting mixed in But Doms town is banter with lurking instead of scum hunting So TheDominator37 I ACUSSITHY OF LURKING AND FOLLOWING THY SCUM META

What changed your read regarding Kaboose? Back on pages 2-3, you were dead set on scum!Kaboose.
In post 145, KTthecreeper wrote:I'm sorry Mr. 3 mounth ban boy How am I suppose to know how you play here as obosed to the two other sites were you play the same. and pulling the "I play difrently on here" card is mainly something scum uses as an excuse to throw the person who can read you of you off your path

Can we please not go into personal attacks? This refers back to my thoughts about you getting so upset regarding Kaboose. So someone got a suspension. Okay, fine. Let's not use that as the driving force behind a push. Trying to piss people off for the sake of winning an argument in-game is scummy AF.

Overall Thought: KT looks hella scummy. I'd be okay with this vote today. Very unlikely to be paired with Kaboose or with Dominator as a scum team.

Now for our two top wagons...

Spoiler: Not Mafia
In post 19, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Kaboose

In post 53, Not_Mafia wrote:Kaboose must go

In post 89, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: OceanWind

In post 126, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: TheDominator37

What changed your mind about Kaboose? What is your read on Ocean now that you switched votes again? Explain the Dominator vote.

Overall Thought: Not much to go on, which is consistent with his meta on site as both town and scum, so in effect a null tell.
I would love answers to my questions, NM.

Spoiler: Dominator
In post 41, TheDominator37 wrote:
In post 26, KTthecreeper wrote:
In post 25, Kaboose wrote:Because I trust my instincts and I'm more than willing to create content to allow us to leave RVS ASAP so we can get D1 over with.

VOTE: Kaboose I think we just caught our first scum. So you want to get D1 over quickly? Let me tell you something everyone else should know by now DAY 1 IS THE MOST IMPORENT DAY FOR THE TOWN IF WE JUST SKIP D1 OR TRY TO RUSH IT THE SCUM WILL BE 1 STEP AHEAD OF US. So yea its very scumish so want to get D1 over "quckly" and it runs into the same problem we have with no lynch we are back to square 1 tomorrow. So yea you just failed your little scum game

He doesn't like the glorious banter is all he is saying bud.

In post 43, TheDominator37 wrote:
In post 37, A Simple Plan wrote:I disagree with the idea that skipping day one is a good idea.

I like this post. I never really stuck out to me that KT was being almost fake.

Explain your 41 after your change of thought in 43. Why did it take my comment to make you consider the motivation behind KT's post? What was the point of 41?
In post 61, TheDominator37 wrote:UNVOTE: Kt
VOTE: Mufia

Why?
In post 137, TheDominator37 wrote:Am I allowed to link a finished game from hypixel?

I don't care what you do on another site. You could argue all you wanted about wherever the heck you play. MS has different players than that site, and different site meta, so any correlations would only be very minor. Why would a game from wherever help people read you here?

Overall Mindset: Higher Quantity than NM, but not really a lot of quality content. I'd like to hear a fuller explanation of the NM vote. Basically null, but I'm leaning slightly town because of my scum read on KT, the leader of the Dom wagon. Most likely not scum partners.

I'm going to look at Froggaphant before I decide whether or not to move my vote to KT.

Spoiler: Froggaphant
The first little portion here is from the Frogger head's account- his rage quit.
In post 161, Fro99er wrote:Ok so I have made over 100 posts.

Congrats.
I'm scum (not)

OW is probably town but I won't play with them now.

In post 167, Fro99er wrote:I don't have much time. I'm on vacation in Miami. I can't tell you why I'm focusing on those games but you are smart and can figure it out yourself.

Now quit this fucking asinine push.

You're over-reacting a bit, but I can understand the motivation behind it, and see it as more town than scum, and definitely makes me reconsider the read- i.e., it doesn't look faked or look like it's trying to provoke others into forgetting the game in favor of a fight; it does seem to come from a much more prompted source than KT's did (see above).
I would like an explanation on the "OW is probtown" comment.

The kaboose wagon is kinda skeevey, but we agree that Ocean's votes are the worst. With that and being the third vote on, and the bad leading questions, I'm more than happy to

VOTE: Ocean Wind

IRT the questions, they seem like they'd always produce answers that kab would get attacked for,

Question 1: "Have you in the past advocated getting D1 over with quickly as town?"
Froggie says this feels like a quesiton hoping kaboose won't be able to dig up a yes answer
Question 2: "In your opinion, at what point do you think it is possible to scumhunt?"
Froggie this is a misleading question knowing that kaboose has mentioned it's hard to scumhunt D1. it's also a bit strawmanny.

Question 3 is just throwing shade.

-bella

I still don't necessarily like the town-read on me based off of one post, but your explanation of it (below) is fair, I suppose.
In post 97, Froggaphant wrote:No. I never said your question was invalid. I said I didn't like it because you intended to lead him into what you thought would be something he couldn't answer (I knew for a fact he could answer because I WAS IN THAT GAME WITH HIM). Once he did answer, he just said he had before, which if you were town you probably would have not just taken his word for it.

You just assumed after he said he's done this before that all was ok.

Then when I pressured you to follow up on it you finally did.

I'm conflicted. This push seems like it's headed in the right direction, but feels really nit picky, like you were searching for a reason to go after Ocean.
In post 103, Froggaphant wrote:
In post 102, OceanWind wrote:
In post 100, Froggaphant wrote:
In post 98, Froggaphant wrote:me paraphrasing...

OW: Kaboose have you advocated for quicklynches D1 before? (post 65)
Kaboose: Yes, several times (but no links given) (post 66)
OW: He has answered it (post 86)

See how OW just trusted Kaboose without any actual links proving he had done it?

It's like OW knew Kaboose was town and didn't care to fact check.

Um, was a link.

YES IN RESPONSE TO ME ASKING ABOUT HIS RECENT TOWN GAMES BECAUSE I WAS ASKING HIM WHY HE WAS POSTING SO MANY WORDS WHICH IS UNUSUAL

Now this is a case of getting overly frustrated based off of what I don't see as enough reason to do so. While I understand the push, there's no need to yell. Both of you asked for links from Kaboose. He posted them. Maybe it answered both questions, maybe it didn't. I'll admit to not personally looking at those links to verify, but who cares who gets credit for it? This is scummy, and I think everyone needs to just calm down. Seriously.
In post 111, Froggaphant wrote:That is a good point. If you were scum who knew he was town, you'd know he'd be telling the truth before you even asked so it wouldn't be misleading.

I'll just crawl in my hole now...tail tucked between legs.

VOTE: Not Mafia

The sheeping. We're town, but I'm sure OW doesn't believe us right now.

Admitting to being wrong is rare here, it seems, and I applaud it. Still, the lapse in logic that Ocean managed to point out to result in this is somewhat confusing. What does asking for self-meta links about Kaboose gain? Shouldn't Kaboose as scum be trying purposefully to emulate his town meta? This suggests Ocean and Kaboose could both be town, yes, but also that Ocean set up Kaboose with a question he could easily answer for town points, and therefore both scum. A flip between them then becomes helpful to read the other by association. Why are you so sure that's town?
In post 169, Froggaphant wrote:ok, so I started my catch up before I noticed Frog was unhappy. Gonna post this and see if we can chat.
In post 139, A Simple Plan wrote:

....This isn't true, though. Your resposne to KT looked properly towny. Also, if we were gonna magic up a town-read, as scum, wouldn't we chose someone with more content? We're not dumb.

In post 162, OceanWind wrote:One hundred posts is a lot. If you have that much time to play mafia, is it unreasonable to expect that you'd devote some of that time to this game? What about my post was so offensive?

Ugh, drop it. We're a hydra, we're both busy at the end of this week, a micro on day 1 has less going on than a larger game in it's later stages. Also, you could maaaaaaaaybe pressure the slots without any content, rather than us who are clearly trying to sort the game.

-b

I guess your explanation for the read on me is fair. However, the second portion of the above quote, regarding the hydra activity, is poor. It reads as "stop, we're doing stuff, so we're town. Pressure someone else!" That opens up a whole avenue for discussion that we don't need to go down to know it'll end up with a whole lot of nothing and us not trusting one another for the remainder of the game; however, it's fairly null in regard to alignment indication. I just hope to see more of the quality play I've grown to expect from both hydra heads when you return respectively.

Overall Thought: Null, I suppose. Fairly town-motivated for the most part, with a few minor things here and there that leave the hydra's alignment still to question. Doubtful that they could be a scum team with Ocean if they do flip red. Still. Not the ideal place for my vote right now.

UNVOTE: Froggaphant

Based on this, I'll vote where I originally thought.

VOTE: KTthecreeper

I haven't forgotten about Ocean, All Alone, or Kaboose, but based on the above, I'm leaning town on Ocean and Kaboose. This suggests All Alone as scum with KT, though I'm really concerned that both the leading wagons, at least based upon ISO, aren't people I really find scummy, and that the prior leading wagon (Kaboose) is a townlean. Typically I wouldn't expect to see three decent wagons (L-2, anyway) on day one without a single one flipping scum.
A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (isolation #7) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:23 pm

Post by A Simple Plan »

In post 192, OceanWind wrote:
In post 176, Not_Mafia wrote:Why is dom town?

How about you start explaining why he's scum? Your reads so far amounted to naked votes on Kaboose, me, and TheDominator. Some reasons to go with those votes would be great.

In post 188, A Simple Plan wrote:Wanting to end D1 in favor of a flip/flips and information isn't scummy, and getting upset about something that isn't alignment indicative and making a case on them for it is poor play as town

Here's the thing. What do we get out of ending D1 early in favor of a flip? We lynch someone and mafia kills someone. What then? We are back where we started with less players than before. If on the other hand, we utilize D1 to its fullest and then lynch, on D2, we'll have a day worth of information to analyze in light of the flips. I'll never understand people who insist that they can't scumhunt D1 and need flips before they can start.

In post 188, A Simple Plan wrote:I'm conflicted. This push seems like it's headed in the right direction, but feels really nit picky, like you were searching for a reason to go after Ocean.

If you are leaning town on me, why would a push on me be "headed in the right direction?"

In post 188, A Simple Plan wrote:I haven't forgotten about Ocean, All Alone, or Kaboose, but based on the above, I'm leaning town on Ocean and Kaboose. This suggests All Alone as scum with KT

Walk me through the logic again. You think KTthecreeper is scum. You lean town on me and Kaboose. You don't think TheDominator is scum with KTthecreeper. That leaves Froggaphant (null), Not_Mafia (null), Huntress (who you never make a mention of), and All Alone. How are you concluding that All Alone is KTthecreeper's partner as opposed to Not_Mafia, Froggaphant, or Huntress.

Huntress is the only person you don't mention at all in this wall. Why? What's your read on her?

Re: N_M: I like this line of questioning. Good push. What's your read on Not_Mafia right now?

Re: Kaboose: I don't necessarily read "get day-one over with" and "end it early for a flip" as the same thing. We can "get it over with" and still inquire about each other during the first day phase. The point he made was ending RVS ASAP to get through day one, whether that means reaching agreement on a lynch or working things out for the day phase. If we get to discussion faster, we can potentially get more out of day one, and potentially discover something damning about one of the players faster.

Re: Froggaphant's Push: It's a push in the right direction because asking questions that aren't trapping someone in is more beneficial than leading into a trap. This push toward you challenges the town leadership position everyone else has seemed content with letting you take and allows not only Froggaphant to read you, but everyone else to read your intentions better. When you posted to explain why Frog was wrong, you were establishing a firmer town read on yourself.

Re: Logic: Dom is basically at a null read, similar to NM. I'm struggling to read Dom, but I'm leaning slightly town (as I said in 188). My comment regarding All Alone as KT's partner was basically gut because I haven't ISO'd over half the game yet, and the entirety of All Alone's content is basically a terrible case on me, a Dom townread based upon meta, and jumping on the counter-wagon because of it. I don't know AA's meta, but I'm not impressed so far.

Re: Huntress: I knew I was forgetting someone... I'll take a look at her ISO, but based on the fact that we share a scum read on KT, very slight town lean. I'll take a look after thanksgiving dinner.

In post 193, OceanWind wrote:
A Simple Plan -
In your re-read, you missed my questions in .

I was doing my update by ISO instead of reread, and hadn't ISO'd you yet (still haven't, sorry!) as of May comments in 170, I was referring to not having a clear read on you myself. Still don't. Slight townread, but definitely not one I'm confident about.

I'm very curious about All Alone right now, and I'll take a look more after thanksgiving. The defense is meta, which I suppose I hold more value to than a lot of players, but I'm not impressed with the AA slot in general. Other reads of mine are in this post and in .

In post 194, Froggaphant wrote:Yeah, I want people voting Dom to explain that clearly. I'd like NM to explain anything - if this wasn't a micro I'd be less resistant to the urge to PL him.

Please come and engage with this slot if you are bored. Questions:

Who are you scum-reading and why?
Same for your top town-read
We've got 4 days to deadline - who could be your compromise lynch right now?

-b

-Scum read on KTtheCreeper. See .
-I don't have any incredibly strong town reads yet. I guess my top one is Dom, based on my scum read on KT and uncertainty about the others on that wagon. Leaning town on Ocean as well.
-Of the two top wagons, Not_Mafia, but I like my KT vote.
A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (isolation #8) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:35 am

Post by A Simple Plan »

In post 204, KTthecreeper wrote:You wanna know why I changed my read on Kaboose completely? Because what I thought was an alinement thing was really a playstyle thing so I thought that Kaboose was just playing how he normaly does. Ok now time to talk about Simple's reads on me.

Post 26

You really don't understand how annoyed I get when someone says "I don't like D1 lets just skip it" then people second that motion so I felt like I had to get passionate to get the message through.

Post 31

Its happening slowly but surely.

Post 36

Just trying to get an example through

Post 38

bro I mean't on my site half the people who say skip d1 are scum all I was trying to say.

Post 39

It annoyed me that everyone made the RVS vote and ran away.

Before I get into the next set of post you skiped like 70 pages witch I know I posted so it looks like your being pretty bias in this manner

Post 118

I looked through what kaboose said and he flat out said that its a playstyle thing and he had games to back him up. So I read the game a few more times and looked for the hidden scum in the pile of townies and saw Dom's game was off the kinda off that hes only that off when he plays scum so I went and thought *lets push him and see what happens* and Dom didn't really respond that much so I think Dom is scum instead of Kaboose

Post 145

What you call personal attack I call friendly joke ask Dom I'm pretty sure he got the idea the "3 mounth ban boy" was just a joke

Anyone confused what this post is its in responce to A Simple Plan's #188

I take it my response to KT's 204 didn't go through?

Basically what I said was that the majority of what you posted in the gap between ISO posts wasn't alignment indicative. Also, jokes of that nature are really inappropriate. The only part of that explanation that's anything at all decent logic is your response to 118, and I'm either missing something, or it took you time to figure out that plan. See my comment below, re:
Kaboose wrote:
INTENT TO HAMMER Huntress

- Okay, again, you're getting wordy and overly deep about this Kaboose thing, only to flip your reads when he suddenly posts links to show similar train of thought elsewhere.

- Is this plan working? Does it involve sheeping the game's most common town reads?

- Spam garbage? Wtf was that link? I'm not sure I want to click some random link that reads "da fuck dot net".

- k

, - still pushing Kaboose, after 73, 74. Why did it take until for you to suddenly read him town if those were the posts that changed your mind?

- Drops the Dom wagon when it's obvious he's not today's lynch to sheep the near consensus town reads of the game. What are your OTHER reads? Especially if you die tonight (re )? I see you commenting based on the Huntress flip, but that's association. I want reads based off of things that have actually happened. This game. PATY.

We have almost two days left. Please don't hammer until at least midnight tonight (~14.5 hours) so that I can catch up in full and read this case on Huntress.
I'm driving across the state this afternoon for a meeting tonight, but I will have access to the wifi in my hotel room.
A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (isolation #9) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:38 pm

Post by A Simple Plan »

Spoiler: Huntress' ISO
In post 42, Huntress wrote:
In post 34, Kaboose wrote:I've just seen my fair share of games on this site die a death on D1 due to the D1 heroes who expect to figure it out before the first death.

It's not so much figuring it out Day one as getting plenty of stuff to work with in future Days.

In post 35, KTthecreeper wrote:So you agree with my point and then vote me #logic

Game theory isn't indicative of alignment. I can agree with what you say but still have doubts about you.

What is your read on Kaboose? What are your thoughts, in particular, on his earlier posts?
In post 33, Huntress wrote:
@ Kaboose:
Making good use of Day one is like laying the foundations of a house. If you skimp it you make it harder for yourself later on.

Vote: KTthecreeper

Just a hunch.

In post 64, Huntress wrote:Still liking my vote on KT.

All Alone might be scum too.

Explain your All Alone read. How has it developed from Scum (see ) to null or town (see )?
In post 143, Huntress wrote:
In post 65, OceanWind wrote:
In post 33, Huntress wrote:Vote: KTthecreeper
Just a hunch.
I have a guess as to what this hunch could be but it is the opposite of how I'm seeing the game. Kaboose making a big deal of how no scumhunting can occur D1 looks to me like an excuse to coast early on without having to account for lack of scumhunting. Why do you disagree?

But that's not what he was saying. In fact he was one of the earliest to start scumhunting (see ). His comments about Day one are something I've seen from both town and scum so it's not alignment indicative. I voted KT for the way he jumped on Kaboose in .

In post 65, OceanWind wrote:
In post 64, Huntress wrote:Still liking my vote on KT.

All Alone might be scum too.
You seem very sure about your KT scumread to the point where your other scumread is someone who defended KT. KT's passion doesn't look fake to me. Can you elaborate on why you have KT and All Alone as scum and Kaboose as town?

I wasn't very sure about my read on KT. It was originally just a fairly weak read. But All Alone voted ASP for not doing the same thing as KT didn't do when he voted Kaboose, which looks like selective scumhunting. The fact that KT found a reason to attack Kaboose after Kaboose had raised a doubt about All Alone came into that too.

So what you're trying to say, is that your KT read is due in part to scum-reading All Alone, and you were scum-reading All Alone for pressuring me? How does this make ANY sense?
In post 151, Huntress wrote:
In post 150, OceanWind wrote:@Huntress - What is your read on A Simple Plan?

Leaning town. I like what I've seen so far, but there's not much to go on yet.

What did you see before 151 that made me town to you?
In post 179, Huntress wrote:Nothing to add just yet because I'm doing some playstyle checks on a couple of people first.

In post 191, Huntress wrote:I'm getting a gut read of scum on OceanWind. I don't like some of his pushes. A meta check hasn't helped much due to lack of town games but it made interesting reading.

Why did you only check NM and Ocean (as you said in )?
In post 210, Huntress wrote:
In post 192, OceanWind wrote:I assume the push you don't like is my suspicion of Kaboose. I still disagree with you that KTthecreeper came off as the scummier of the two. Even now, I find KTthecreeper's posts a lot more aggressive and purposeful than most other players in the game. Kaboose looks shady by comparison especially with posts like 177. Beyond that, I have no reason to read anyone other than KTthecreeper and Froggaphant as town.

Not just on Kaboose. I think it's the way you ask questions. You make assumptions and it feels like you are trying to put words into people's mouths rather than just asking straightforward questions. For example, in you asked my why I disagreed with you and why I had Kaboose as town, neither of which I had said I did. I definitely didn't like your second push on Froggaphant, possibly the second highest poster in the thread at the time, which was quite unwarranted. Your later posts have been better though.

What about Ocean's "later posts" have been better than his earlier ones? What was wrong with the push on Froggaphant?
In post 249, Huntress wrote:
In post 228, OceanWind wrote:Huntress is an idea. She's lurking for the most part. She has eleven posts so far. She's only cast one non-RVS vote (KTthecreeper) and is happy to sit on it for the entirety of D1 with no initiative at figuring anything out.

Only one vote as he's still my top scum read. You're catching up fast though. And the rest of that is not true as you can see from my posts.

In post 229, OceanWind wrote:Compared to most players, it is odd that no one really paid Huntress all that much attention, come to think of it. She skated below the radar for much of the game and her only content walls towards the end are in response to me grilling her about her reads.

You asked for explanations so I gave them. I've only the two scum reads at the moment (having dropped the one on All Alone) which, contrary to your implication here, I gave
without
you asking for them. I suspect your vote on me now is due to All Alone mentioning my name and you wondering if there is a chance of pushing a wagon on me. (Note, this is a suspicion, not an assumption.)

Yes, you have given them, but with no real explanation, especially on the KT read, and especially as of this point. Why are you still scum reading KT at this point? What convinced you to drop the All Alone scumread?
In post 250, Huntress wrote:
In post 248, Froggaphant wrote:The baseless vote park is just bad.

Why would I move my vote of my top scum read? His later posts haven't changed my read on him.

What about those later posts?
In post 254, Huntress wrote:Ocean's is misleading to say the least. If he was being honest about it he would have included my in that.

Actually, I think that's tipped the balance for me.

Vote: Oceanwind

Everyone else other than KT is null or town to me.

P. edit: Most of my reads are gut reads at this stage.

What reads of yours aren't gut reads and why?
In post 264, Huntress wrote:Please unvote. If you're town that's not a good vote. Look again at my posts to and about Ocean.

@ Dominator:
No, it isn't. Read my ISO to see the background to my vote.

In post 263, All Alone wrote:That said I think your 245 and 246 make a decent point about ASP and Huntress. I'll sheep this

245 was comparing playstyle and I've pointed out the problem with 246.

This post was complete crap. I read your argument on Ocean. I don't like it. And I don't like how you remained sheeping my KT vote without explanation for so long to buddy to me. Having a mutual scum read, upon seeing this ISO, is making me question my scum read on KT, because I doubt you'd hardbus day one, and I'm not liking what I see.

Overall Thought: @Kaboose, I think you reserved the right to hammer? I'd like answers to my questions if Huntress will provide them, and am willing to hammer this myself if Kaboose isn't around. Huntress, claim?
A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (isolation #10) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:27 pm

Post by A Simple Plan »

(Formal) Prod dodge. I just realized I'm not dead in this game, so um, my bad. I have a meeting in an hour, so I have to get ready for that, but I'll hopefully get the opportunity to express my thoughts later this evening.

@Ocean: Re: - I want to know what exactly you saw regarding All Alone that was a town tell. I find it all too convenient that you were the only one who noticed anything to suggest it, and then he died.

Actually, if anyone else would like to offer their interpretation of this "town tell" Ocean claims to have found day one, I would love to hear it out of someone else first.
A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (isolation #11) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:57 pm

Post by A Simple Plan »

Please don't hammer I'm typing my big post now
A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (isolation #12) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:15 pm

Post by A Simple Plan »

In post 285, KTthecreeper wrote:Right now my stop two read are Simple and Kaboose Kaboose for quickhammer and Simple for bad reads and generaly not being very townish

In post 287, Froggaphant wrote:What bad reads does Simple have?

I want a response to this question too. Not a fan of the fact that it was skipped over when there was literally only one other post between KT's, and he responded to the one that doesn't address him in particular over the one that does.
In post 288, Kaboose wrote:
In post 265, Kaboose wrote:
INTENT TO HAMMER Huntress

In post 272, Kaboose wrote:VOTE: Huntress

How is this a quick hammer? like 23 hours apart. There were 7 posts from the time I gave intent and the time I hammered. If you didn't want huntress lynched why were you all voting her?

Like I'm scummy for hammering her, but the two people voting me and calling me scummy were on the wagon. So two people who were fine with lynching huntress are now mad she got lynched and want me lynched because of it.

That does not compute.

It still counts as a quick hammer because she didn't post between the two. If it was like an hour until deadline, I understand, but when I'd explicitly stated that I would be online around deadline to hammer if need be, and you still hammered without letting her post even after I'd asked her questions (though I did specify that I was okay with the hammer being cast) comes across as scummy, though I believe you when you say it's a case of confusion and that you don't find it to be one because of the 23-hour gap between intent and hammer. I would not call you, based on your comments, "caught scum" like others seem to believe you are. I'm lead to believe you're town.
In post 294, OceanWind wrote:
In post 212, All Alone wrote:That's because my posting is more strategic.

This looked like a PR crumb.

This is exactly what I was looking for. I find it
very
compelling that you claimed you "may have found a town tell" regarding All Alone, nobody else commented on it (though Frog did say in that he liked one of All Alone's posts, and agreed with him in ) and he winds up getting killed. I know I didn't catch the "PR crumb" and it doesn't appear anybody else did either. I find this all too convenient, and while I like your posting and playstyle, this just doesn't sit well with me. Your outlining your problems with Kaboose's hammer is the best-made case against him out of anyone, and I like your unvote for the purpose of getting more out of this day than this quick wagon.

@KT: what happened to your scum read on Dom? Why, other than OMGUS, am I such a confident scumread when you were pushing Dom all day yesterday?

@KT, NM, Frog: Is this Kaboose wagon for a scum read, or is it a policy lynch? (I skipped Ocean because I've already receive an answer from him)

Overall Game Thoughts: I'm going to need to rethink my reads on NM and Dom right now, especially NM. Ocean is sitting at a null right now because of that damn crumb that nobody else caught, but I'm not convinced he's scum based off of that alone, because after he'd be very easy to frame for this. I really don't like KT's play today, or yesterday, and that's where my vote is going again until I get a few answers to above questions. My only confident town read is Froggaphant, but my gut tells me Kaboose is a mislynch.

I swear, if Ocean is scum I'm gonna be pissed, because I'm letting that potential scum slip go...
A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (isolation #13) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:43 pm

Post by A Simple Plan »

In post 303, OceanWind wrote:If I were scum, I would have shut up about it and probably used that daytalk to tell my partner that we're killing All Alone, not acknowledge in thread that I caught a crumb.

Which seems to be exactly what scum did.

I was hoping that I was the only one to notice it but it seems like I'm not. That's kind of the opposite of a scum slip.

I forgot there was daytalk until you mentioned it. Why is that your go-to response here?
In post 302, A Simple Plan wrote:
This is exactly what I was looking for. I find it
very
compelling that you claimed you "may have found a town tell" regarding All Alone, nobody else commented on it (though Frog did say in that he liked one of All Alone's posts, and agreed with him in ) and he winds up getting killed. I know I didn't catch the "PR crumb" and it doesn't appear anybody else did either. I find this all too convenient, and while I like your posting and playstyle, this just doesn't sit well with me. Your outlining your problems with Kaboose's hammer is the best-made case against him out of anyone, and I like your unvote for the purpose of getting more out of this day than this quick wagon.

Ocean is sitting at a null right now because of that damn crumb that nobody else caught, but I'm not convinced he's scum based off of that alone,
because after he'd be very easy to frame for this.

I swear, if Ocean is scum I'm gonna be pissed, because I'm letting that potential scum slip go...

In post 304, OceanWind wrote:Actually, now that I think of it, please justify what in the
world
makes you think that I as scum would point out a crumb
in thread
and then nightkill that player? That looks like a frame job and the first person coming after me is you which makes me uneasy.

See the bolded part of the quote from my earlier post. That's exactly what I said. It makes much more sense for you to be framed than for you to actually be scum when you pointed out. I didn't remember there was daytalk, so my thinking was it was a way of getting off the All Alone wagon without explicitly stating it was a PR, because then this sort of WIFOM would ensue and you'd be in the spotlight when he died for sure. Knowing there is daytalk, I'm not sure anymore, because you're right, it does make more sense to have been a frame-job, but I still can't shake the feeling like that's what you'd want us to think and that such an argument was pre-planned in case someone brought it up, like, you mentioned a "possible town tell" in thread as an easy means of unvoting and hopefully not drawing a potential doctor visit to him, while in the scum thread you were all "Jackpot!" That's why you're null, not on my scum list, and why I'd be pissed if you did flip scum because that can easily be seen as a scum slip. But that gut feeling and lingering doubt is why I can't convince myself you're as obvtown as you appeared day one, either.

Why are you so uneasy that I'm the first one coming after you for it, though? If you're town that makes little sense because my playstyle is to judge based upon ISOs, and your play so far, barring those two little things (the "town-tell" comment and bringing up daytalk as a means of defending yourself) has been incredibly pro-town, and would be able to convince me you're town. Can you explain your uneasiness?
A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (isolation #14) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:07 pm

Post by A Simple Plan »

Hey Dom, how about some reads, or some content, or
anything, really
?

@Not_Mafia, same question.

@Kaboose: Give me a full reads list, please.
A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (isolation #15) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:16 pm

Post by A Simple Plan »

So "Everyone Else" meaning, KT?

@Dom, Explain your Kaboose scum read, and I don't just want "quick hammer".

@Ocean: do you have a case for NM beyond 307 (above)? I'm planning to do some ISO work over the weekend, but as of my last one, IIRC he was at a solid null. That post suggests that NM is perhaps your top scum read, no?

@Froggaphant: re, 312: you're saying Ocean is ProbScum? Can you link me that KT scum game, please?

@KT: Hope you get feeling better. Thank you for at least addressing the question.
A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (isolation #16) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:31 pm

Post by A Simple Plan »

I swear... Gosh dammit... Ocean, I swear dude, you are one lucky sob, because I definitely didn't see those as "crumbs" so much as stating a townread. My vote would've been on you with NM. would definitely be my thinking. I'd have believed you more if you said you investigated me, but after D2 when I called you out, you couldn't have done that due to your "you're scaring me" response. In all honesty, I'd have been more likely to swing a NM vote if you'd killed KT instead, because it would make me rethink most of my reads and question not only my uncertainty with NM, but probably left me completely uncertain about anyone, Frog included.

GG.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”