Mini Normal 1814 Machiavellian Mafia (Game Over)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1891 (isolation #200) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

its not soft.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1893 (isolation #201) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i am yes
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1896 (isolation #202) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

BYF lynch is shit.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1899 (isolation #203) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1881, Zap Rowsdower wrote:
In post 1863, Nero Cain wrote: ok well, both me and Elyse have done "reaction" tests and you have no trouble scum reading us so?

"BUT DW DID TWO!"

I think his "tests" are null and I'm having a hard time seeing you as town believe that he's townie but Elyse and I are not. Also I'm p sure that it was Elyse that fakeclaimed a guilty on Maria...not DW. I think DW's "reaction" test was fakeclaiming a guilty on Elyse. I think he DID call her town but has since backtracked and is scumreading her as town.
K, well. One, I've soured on my scumread on Elyse. Not entirely because of the reaction test she did at the beginning of the game, but yeah.

Two, Elyse's reaction test at the beginning of the game wasn't a fake guilty.
All she said was that Maria had townslipped
. Similarly, your reaction test(s?) were not fake guilties. Which is why I read yours and Elyse's actions differently than I read Dw's. Because the actions were different.

Asking me to have the same opinion of three different players based on three separate sets of actions which are all different from each other is like asking me why I like the
Toyota Camry but not the Mitsubishi Lancer or the Ford Taurus. All are sedans, but I only trust one to not cough its engine onto the ground after 100,000 miles.

Three, I think you're misunderstanding my approach to Dw right now. I've been townreading him and now I'm starting to question it. Which is why I'm trying to get some dialogue going and get perspective as I sort through my own thoughts about the slot.
no she didn't. She said that Maria scumslipped. And then town read her for her reaction.

two of those are jap crap. ford is best.

DW's "reaction" tests were basically fake daycop and then a fake guilty on Ira.
In post 1852, Zap Rowsdower wrote:And then you call people town as a result?
this also didn't happen and it wasn't on Maria. I mean, could you get your facts wrong? yes Could you deliberately spread misinformation. yes. The later has clear scum motivations.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1901 (isolation #204) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

fine. grrrr but DW should still be the lynch today.

I mean, if you think Zap is scum you have to think DW is scum b/c he's defending the fuck out of him though he's just going to claim that he stopped town reading DW and is now suspicious of him wich I think is :igmeou:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1905 (isolation #205) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

lol @ Zap trying to write me off.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1908 (isolation #206) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yes, no, maybe, idk.

Like, ok lets look at the facts.
  • CR flipped scum traitor.

He knew who scum were.

CR tunneled Ira

CR told Elyse that her tunnel on Zap was conf bias
My analyse of what happened is that Ira is very likely town since scum tunneled him
AND
that Elyse is very likely town since I have a hard time seeing scum that knows Elyse is scum tell her that her Zap read is wrong. The obvious question here is "was CR telling Elyse that her Zap read was wrong b/c they are both town or Zap is scum?"

I just feel strongly that DW knew me vs. Ira was TvT and was setting up a chain lynch between the two of us and his voting history today is just a pile of wank. I don't think thats town play, I just don't.

I mean if we are right on it being a Zap/DW team then it really doesn't matter that much who we vote today I am just much more confident on DW but I could see a DW/Zap team.

Also Zap and Gerry are on the same wagon so it makes a little sense to me that both aren't scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1910 (isolation #207) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

image that DW is scum and he hopped onto the growing BYF wagon...what would you think?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1914 (isolation #208) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

fair enough but I think he's scum and voting ppl that are very likely to be town and I don't think thats town play. He may be trying to fake a derp tell here and I'm sad you fell for it.

If Zap flips town who is scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1916 (isolation #209) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I am never going to get you to vote DW. Scum has won this game. Thanks Maria.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1919 (isolation #210) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1911, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1908, Nero Cain wrote:My analyse of what happened is that Ira is very likely town since scum tunneled him
there is also a HUGE fucking difference between scum tunneling scum that know each other and won't nk each other and a traitor tunneling scum that doesn't know he's scum but nice try to fit a square peg in a round whole.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1932 (isolation #211) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1925, MariaR wrote:Also Nero correct me if I'm wrong but you're pretty sure Zap is scum and yet you're voting dw?
no, I think he COULD be scum and he makes some sense as a DW scumbuddy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1933 (isolation #212) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like do you really think the whole scumteam is voting BYF?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1936 (isolation #213) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1934, Dwlee99 wrote:I wonder if nero is scum with zap and distancing by saying "he could be scum with dwlee" but then when I flip town he'll say "oh it was only cause of dwlee associatives"
says the guy thats claiming Zap could be whiteknighting him but isn't voting him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1938 (isolation #214) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1935, MariaR wrote:
In post 1932, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1925, MariaR wrote:Also Nero correct me if I'm wrong but you're pretty sure Zap is scum and yet you're voting dw?
If only 1 of Zap/DW are scum who is it?

What happens if Dw flips town?
I think DW is significantly scummier than Zap. All his votes today are on the ppl that are likely to be confirmed town due to the way that scum treated them and I still strongly believe that he knew Ira and I were a TvT which is why he said "one of you have to be right"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1940 (isolation #215) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1937, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1936, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1934, Dwlee99 wrote:I wonder if nero is scum with zap and distancing by saying "he could be scum with dwlee" but then when I flip town he'll say "oh it was only cause of dwlee associatives"
says the guy thats claiming Zap could be whiteknighting him but isn't voting him.
could

I still think zap is town by play, but I'm not ruling out the possibility he is white knighting me. (Me saying he could be white knighting me was also in response to you saying that zap would only defend me if we were both scum)
I don't see the difference. Like Zap was town reading you for the reaction test that Elyse did on Maria and had either purposely or mistakenly attributed it to you. As I'm pointing this out you are saying "oh well he could be whiteknighting me! but Nero, now Nero pointing this out and saying me and Zap could be buddies is him distancing from Zap but me saying Zap could be whiteknighting is totally not distancing!"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1941 (isolation #216) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1939, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1938, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1935, MariaR wrote:
In post 1932, Nero Cain wrote:
If only 1 of Zap/DW are scum who is it?

What happens if Dw flips town?
I think DW is significantly scummier than Zap. All his votes today are on the ppl that are likely to be confirmed town due to the way that scum treated them and I still strongly believe that he knew Ira and I were a TvT which is why he said "one of you have to be right"
I've voted Ira, Elyse and you today. lmao
yes I know and all 3 votes are shit thats b/c you are scum thats not scumhunting.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1946 (isolation #217) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, out of DW, Zap, Wake, Gerry there are two scum. Thats kinda where my mind is at at. Still think DW is massively scummy so his scum flip means 1 scum in Zap, Gerry, Wake.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1984 (isolation #218) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

The newbie arrogance in this game is really annoying.

Maria explain something to me, you think Zap is scum right? Do you think Zap was scum defending town DW and then switched on him? B/c unless you believe that a Zap/DW team makes the most sense so you holding out for a Zap lynch seems lol to me. Like if you don't want to hammer right away b/c you want to see if he does anything (wich he won't) then fine.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1985 (isolation #219) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

The newbie arrogance in this game is really annoying.

Maria explain something to me, you think Zap is scum right? Do you think Zap was scum defending town DW and then switched on him? B/c unless you believe that a Zap/DW team makes the most sense so you holding out for a Zap lynch seems lol to me. Like if you don't want to hammer right away b/c you want to see if he does anything (wich he won't) then fine.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1986 (isolation #220) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

hammer him and I'll support you on Zap tomorrow.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1996 (isolation #221) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

gerry what is even your case on BYF?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1998 (isolation #222) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So you are effectively tunneling a guy and your case is "he's scummy". I mean, I'm actually willing to listen and you're backing down when confronted.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2001 (isolation #223) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i could buy that

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2005 (isolation #224) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

so in a game with atleast 3 scum (1 has already flipped) you've had
ONE
scum read for the past 1000+ posts and I'm supposed to think you are town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2006 (isolation #225) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

this is prob a DW/Gerry scumteam with Maria as their unintentional scumbuddy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2018 (isolation #226) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2007, MariaR wrote:YOU FINALLY SEE WHAT I'VE SAID THE PAST 2 FKING WEEKS
I've been scum reading Gerry for awhile now.
In post 2008, MariaR wrote:Nero let's talk I am very much willing to hammer DW is there any chance I can get you to flip?
I mean I just feel strongly that his (DW) stance that one of me or Ira must be correct on the other is scum that knew that Ira and I were town but then again I felt strongly that Ira was scum for selectively scum hunting me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2019 (isolation #227) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

The thing is, Gerry's lack of scumreads looks like its more likely to come from scum since singular faux hunting is a thing. I'd rather do him over Zap honestly.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2023 (isolation #228) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Maria pls explai to me why you don't think this is scum scum scum

In post 668, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 666, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 664, Dwlee99 wrote:I don't think you or ira are both town or both scum.
explain
I think one of you has to be right here. Like you as town should be right about this (especially since I share your read) and iraonpvp seems fairly certain in his read. I can see you both being scum in some weird way with you bussing awkwardly kinda but that doesn't seem likely.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2026 (isolation #229) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

HE'S FUCKING PLAYING ME AGAINST IRA. IRA IS VERY LIKELY TO BE TOWN DUE TO CR TUNNELING ON HIM. I don't see town saying this like...ever.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2028 (isolation #230) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

the only thing is, Ira was saying dumb as fuck things and I was convinced that was scum too 'cause I apparently can't tell the diffrence between shit play and scum play.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2029 (isolation #231) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

it was yea

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2032 (isolation #232) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean maybe we should just vote Gerry instead....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2033 (isolation #233) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

well we can't do him now

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2036 (isolation #234) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ty

Why? WTF did I do?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2040 (isolation #235) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but I love you

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2045 (isolation #236) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, I feel fairly confident that he's scum. I don't think his post about me vs. Ira comes from a town mindset and I felt like his voting for Elyse and Ira today were pretty horrible. The only SMALL reservation I have is that he's one of those shit players that believes that town should try to stay alive instead of scumhunting so I could kinda see him being bad to keep from eating a bullet but gun to my head? This is scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2048 (isolation #237) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Gerry, you've had one scum read the whole game is a game that had atleast three scum. You aren't scumhunting thus you are prob scum.

I think that DW is scummy.

So I wanted DW and you lynched.

I'm also the only one thats already found scum so WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU NOOBS TO TALK TO ME!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2051 (isolation #238) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why did you not TR DW?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2060 (isolation #239) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

DW learn to play scrub

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2063 (isolation #240) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Gerry: I don't want town reads. I want scumreads

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2070 (isolation #241) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like if you are town why the fuck would you pit Ira and I against each other like that? Why vote almst assurdly town Ira and Elyse? FFS your plays was a joke. IF you were town.

final reads with a short blurb why.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2074 (isolation #242) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

hey Maria, step away from the game for a bit. Like if DW is town I feel really sorry but I had such a hard time seeing him as anything but scum that wasn't scumhunting.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2088 (isolation #243) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't even care if DW is town.

pro tip: start playing mafia and not fluff posting

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2096 (isolation #244) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

says the guys trying to blame me for his lynch but ignoring those that sheeped.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2099 (isolation #245) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no I'm not.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2103 (isolation #246) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Like I accept all the blame for this lynch. If town doesn't win its my fault too. Like I'm just saying DW trying to blame me for his lynch and accusing me of scum leaing his lynch and is all "la da da its all Nero, none of the people sheeping Nero is scum." is just so idiotic.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2108 (isolation #247) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, DW if you are town which is still a little hard for me to see then its my bad. I'm not going to feel bad about it since I don't feel like you were playing in a towny manner.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2109 (isolation #248) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

whatever. 'm going to go watch Hulu and cool off.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2122 (isolation #249) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2118, Zap Rowsdower wrote:Which means that unless I'm drastically wrong, we have a 100% chance of lynching scum if we lynch in {BYF, Nero}.
you think I'm scummier than a guy that's not scumhunting at all (Gerry) who has been tunneling on your #1 scumread the ENTIRE game?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2126 (isolation #250) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

just b/c he's a moron with a bad haircut doesn't make him scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2128 (isolation #251) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

prob gerry

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2130 (isolation #252) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Yeah its prob a BYF/Gerry team. Scum tunneling their buddy so they look town if their buddy flips town is a thing. Still think the way that CR treated Ira makes him likely town and I think Maria makes a little sense as town with the way she tunneled Map. I'll buy into the Zap/Wake conf town.

vote:BYF

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2133 (isolation #253) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

don't pls

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2135 (isolation #254) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

still better than DW btw

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2139 (isolation #255) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

the only people that make sense as scum are BYF and Gerry. Like it doesn't really matter wich one we flip first.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2145 (isolation #256) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2142, Zap Rowsdower wrote:But also it's PoE now bc Gerry is town.
there's 2 scum left, even if you think Gerry is town and I'm town so you think Maria is the other scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2147 (isolation #257) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2150 (isolation #258) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Maria, POE says that scum is between you, Gerry and BYF.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2151 (isolation #259) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

mod:If you are roleblocked are you informed?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2153 (isolation #260) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh I should look that up

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2155 (isolation #261) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

You know how DW was talking about mafia having a cop and copped Ira. I thought that was a slip. :/

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2159 (isolation #262) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I was also a little worried that Zap talking about mafia having a roleblocker was a thing too. So thats what that question was about. Like if scum have a RB and blocked Elyse depending on whether or not she was told I could kinda see Zap saying "oh look at me I'm confirmed town!" Though its mostly OMGUS b/c I think is Gerry town read is so much utter shit and it has me kinda worried that they are scum together.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2162 (isolation #263) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

says the guy that who tried to blame me for the lynch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2165 (isolation #264) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

^
why his scum team killed Elyse

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2166 (isolation #265) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2164, gerryoat wrote:
In post 2162, Nero Cain wrote:says the guy that who tried to blame me for the lynch.
uh maybe because you ARE to blame? Just like I was to blame for protecting the encryptor.
Sure. I'll take the lions share of the blame but its not like I held guns to anyones heads.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2168 (isolation #266) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

also
In post 143, Peter Elric Pines wrote:Well, VOTE: Massive then. Given Nero seems to look town to everyone, I think it's worth the risk to get this apparently important information. Also I'm curious. And if Massive is Town, then we can kill Nero.
this is scum trying t push me as scum for leading a wagon. Its practicly the same thing that Gerry is doing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2169 (isolation #267) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

also
In post 143, Peter Elric Pines wrote:Well, VOTE: Massive then. Given Nero seems to look town to everyone, I think it's worth the risk to get this apparently important information. Also I'm curious. And if Massive is Town, then we can kill Nero.
this is scum trying t push me as scum for leading a wagon. Its practicly the same thing that Gerry is doing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2170 (isolation #268) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

also LOL that I just happen to leapfrog his #1 scumread when it looks like BYF could eat rope and he knows I'm the only one he can CW.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2171 (isolation #269) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

its either Zap/Gerry or BYF/Gerry.

I'd be somewhat ok with getting lynch tomorrow.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2176 (isolation #270) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yeah, you are wrong as fuck. I'm going to sue you for mental distress when I flip town. I'll also be confirm town tomorrow so Zap HAS to try to throw heat on me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2178 (isolation #271) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh look Zap is rolefishing!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2179 (isolation #272) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Gerry

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2180 (isolation #273) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

can we lynch Zap when he flips scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2186 (isolation #274) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So Elyse COULD have been blocked and thought she cleared Zap. Hrmmmm....I can see a Zap/Gerry team but I rather do Gerry today.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2199 (isolation #275) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think Gerry changed his read b/c 1. BYF is his scumbuddy 2. once BYF is flipped him and Zap will eat a ton of heat.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2198 (isolation #276) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think Gerry changed his read b/c 1. BYF is his scumbuddy 2. once BYF is flipped him and Zap will eat a ton of heat.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2200 (isolation #277) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Gerry is treating me like newb scum treats me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2207 (isolation #278) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

THEORY TALK

Who gets the blame when a mislynch happens? Is it the mislynchee for being scummy? Is it the guy/girl that lead the wagon? Is it the other players that joined the wagon?

If you picked D: all of the above then you are right.

Assigning blame for a mislynch is how scum push.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2208 (isolation #279) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Ira WTF man?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2210 (isolation #280) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

how is it 50%?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2212 (isolation #281) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

p much. You'd have to hit back 2 back scum lynches which isn't that impossible but it would be easier if I were alive tonight but eh.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2214 (isolation #282) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2213, gerryoat wrote:NOR. AM. I. MAFIA.
bullshit. Like BYF is your #1 scumread and I just happen to leapfrog him

and the reason that I am leapfrogging him is 'cause I should be held responsible for the DW lynch. What a load of crap.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2217 (isolation #283) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

hey look its the push town bus buddy!

I mean BYF, whom you have a scum read on, was the leading wagon and you decided to go against the grain? the fuck

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2218 (isolation #284) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I also wouldn't kill Elyse as scum. And Gerry is saying that he KNEW Elyse was a pr hence he's basically claiming to kill her last night.

Also look at how CR treated me. You really think he'd fuss at me for the way I was treating Ira if he knew I was scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2220 (isolation #285) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@sable game is already solved. vote Gerry today.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2221 (isolation #286) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think the guy that was getting wagoned is scum but I want to lynch him tomorrow so I'm going to vote this other guy.

-gerryoat 2016

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2225 (isolation #287) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2223, MichelSableheart wrote:Nero, let's assume you're town for a moment. in that case, there were no normal mafiosi on that Ira wagon. What do you think is the reason for this?
Who knows. I mean Ira was stinking up the thread and basicly calling everyone that attacked him scum, so maybe they feared being called and getting tunneled.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2227 (isolation #288) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you think gerry is town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2231 (isolation #289) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean....on one hand Gerry tunneling BYF makes him look town in away since the obvious implication of a Gerry scum flips is a BYF town and vice versa wich is exactly why scum tunneling each other is a thing. And his "oh BYF is still a scum read...but I don't want to vote him today" looks like the classic vote town bus buddy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2233 (isolation #290) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

so you think Maria and I are a team? Like I'm still not getting this 50% thing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2236 (isolation #291) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and when I flip town who is scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2239 (isolation #292) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

YAWN!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2242 (isolation #293) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Ira you are dumb as fuck. Town doesn't even deserve this. I'm the town non consecutive jailkeeper. I think my action could be p useful tonight but just go ahead and lynch me. Lynch Gerry and BYF after I flip.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2243 (isolation #294) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'M SCUM PLS LYNCH ME!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2248 (isolation #295) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2246, gerryoat wrote:JOAT/Weak Doctor/Jailkeeper doesnt make much sense.
I'd ask why but you know you are just scum parroting everything that Ira says.

I mean, if I have to take a mislynch so you morons will actually lynch scum then so be it. Just lynch Gerry and BYF when I flip.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2249 (isolation #296) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

And by morons I mean Zap, Sable and Ira.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2266 (isolation #297) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I have no crumbs. Targeted CR n1 'cause you know scum and all that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2268 (isolation #298) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

sable how do me and BYF claims make Gerry town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2269 (isolation #299) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

non consecutive means I can't use it in back to back nights.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2273 (isolation #300) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Like Zap is saying that scum would have KNOWN Elyse was a PR and Gerry is claiming that he KNEW she was a PR so I don't get why he's ignoring that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2275 (isolation #301) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but then Geery having a scumread on BYF still but I just happen to be scummier now but id going to vote him tomorrow regardless of my flip looks like buddy play.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2278 (isolation #302) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

b/c if we lynch scum today that means there is only one last scum so if I stop a kill then I've blocked scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2280 (isolation #303) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok, if Gerry and Zap are scum why would he be against a BYF lynch?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2281 (isolation #304) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Read my iso Maria, I have early posts about CR being scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2284 (isolation #305) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2282, MariaR wrote:
In post 2280, Nero Cain wrote:ok, if Gerry and Zap are scum why would he be against a BYF lynch?
Who is this question directed to
you

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2295 (isolation #306) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

also there's only going to be like 3 or 4 town prs anyways we should just mass claim.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2298 (isolation #307) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

more of a motto

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2301 (isolation #308) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't think you are really understanding this conversation.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2304 (isolation #309) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but
TOWN
shouldn't fakeclaim
SCUM
can fakeclaim till their hearts content

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2308 (isolation #310) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

just vote me then Zap. But like both me and BYF can't both be scum unless there are more PR claims.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2309 (isolation #311) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2306, Zap Rowsdower wrote:Oh and Nero claiming that he's only used his jail on flipped scum is convenient as hell too
I was scum reading him d1 and I lead a lynch on him. I wonder why I'd target him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2310 (isolation #312) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Zap calling me scum but pussyfooting around voting me is p horrible.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2311 (isolation #313) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Zap, do you really believe that town only has TWO prs?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2313 (isolation #314) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

not really. Like towns are usually 50%VT+1. I think two town prs is way to fucking low.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2314 (isolation #315) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like HALF the reason I thought CR was scum was b/c I had blocked him and then Zap started talking about scum having an RB so I thought that CR was a scum PR that was blocked and didn't get a result so Zap talked up a scum RB so if I claimed he could sit there and point

but obviously that was proven wrong. Zap could still be scum though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2315 (isolation #316) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

mostly b/c Gerry is scum like woah and Zap is hard defending that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2319 (isolation #317) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2316, MariaR wrote:
In post 2315, Nero Cain wrote:mostly b/c Gerry is scum like woah and Zap is hard defending that.
Do you think BYF's claim changes anything
my first reaction was "oh he's town" b/c I think a two shot commuter sorta makes sense and unless there are other pr claims having 4 town prs fits but the way that Gerry is treating him is odd.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2321 (isolation #318) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no vote me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2322 (isolation #319) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm going to flip town then you kill Gerry.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2323 (isolation #320) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE:Nero

HAMMER ME!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2325 (isolation #321) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

meh, its not like town deserves this.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2328 (isolation #322) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Like my play has been the only decent thing this whole game and your plan is to lynch the only good player? Fuck that.

like all of you, Vi Ira, dumbass Zap and Sable suspect me so I just need out of the game so you guys can lynch scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2331 (isolation #323) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

unvote

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2332 (isolation #324) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Who is gerrys partner Zap or BYF?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2333 (isolation #325) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Gerry

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2346 (isolation #326) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

claim now

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2348 (isolation #327) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2344, gerryoat wrote:IS EVERYONE A FUCKING PR IN THIS GAME.
i thought this was a pr softclaim. VT is the safest claim.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2355 (isolation #328) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Sable, Gerry is sitting there and claiming that he knew that Elyse was a PR. He's basically saying that he shot here. Something something scum are the ones that look for pr crumbs and junk.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2362 (isolation #329) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2353, gerryoat wrote:I'd be happy to vote BYF today as well. I'll vote either Nero or BYF. But I feel BYF would be lynched tomorrow regardless and Nero might be harder to lynch tomorrow. So we should get him today in the event my 2 reads I had all game were completely wrong.
See, this is the thing that looks like classic vote town bus buddy.

lets play this out. All of Sable, Maria, Ira and Zap are scum reading me. If I was scum I could only kill one of those tonight. There'd still be plenty of votes to get me lynched with. No, you are afraid that I block a kill and become instant town that's why you want me lynched today. Like town doesn't fucking worry about if I'm going to be a hard lynch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2364 (isolation #330) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2359, MariaR wrote:I go into detail because it breaks rules
no, the game is over so yo can talk about it.

She played in another game under her main.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2365 (isolation #331) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Also everyone is just ignoring how CR was talking to me. Like you guys think he'd fuss at me over the way I was treating Ira?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2367 (isolation #332) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2363, MariaR wrote:MAYBE Nero but I highly doubt it (the only thing that makes me want to sus him is the claim and the dw push but I wouldn't lynch him over byf or zap with that self vote)
Eh, DW wasn't really hunting and he was kinda lulzy tunneling on town Elyse and prob town Ira. So yeah, I didn't think that was town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2373 (isolation #333) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Also there are 8 confirmed claimed VTs wich I think is a little much. I think atleast 1 is lying (Gerry)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2375 (isolation #334) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok

vote:BYF

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2376 (isolation #335) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

though I like that painted thing about how I'm not voting BYF

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2378 (isolation #336) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no I hammered

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2381 (isolation #337) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

wasn't Zap already voting?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2383 (isolation #338) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Like OR says that Sable and Zap are town no matter how much of a fucking joke they are. If there is a kill tonight then Gerry is town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2385 (isolation #339) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2390 (isolation #340) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@mod I am targeting gerry with my night action

there its public so none of you jokers (Zap, Sable) can say I used a no kill gambit.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2391 (isolation #341) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@mod I am targeting gerry with my night action

there its public so none of you jokers (Zap, Sable) can say I used a no kill gambit.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2394 (isolation #342) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2388, gerryoat wrote:This could be an attempt to make it look like they aren't partners,
^
someone knows BYF will flip scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2397 (isolation #343) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'd pl Zap just b/c he won't vote the last scum so we might need to do that but we'll see if we can get Gerry first.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2398 (isolation #344) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Like Gerry knowing that BYF will flip scum before the mod write up is inside info

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2407 (isolation #345) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i like how Gerry is just avoiding the fuck out of commenting on the scummy shit that Gerry is doing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2409 (isolation #346) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

*says he knew that Elyse was a pr. I.e scum looking for pr crumbs.
TOWN DOESN'T FUCKING DO THIS.

*argues that I should be lynched over BYF b/c he's worried that I will be a hard lynch.
NOT A TOWN MINDSET

*knows that BYF will flip scum before the mod write up.
INSIDE INFORMATION

of course Zap goes to the "but he didn't know how the traitor works." wich also ignores the whole thing that you know he could still be scum and not know

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2410 (isolation #347) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

oh yeah, he's also blaming me for the DW lynch like I'm more responsible b/c I hard pushed it which is also not town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2414 (isolation #348) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but I'm not hard. The ONLY person that doesn't suspect me much is Maria. Does that make me hard. No he's fucking worried that I'll block a kill, be seen as town and get him lynched.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2415 (isolation #349) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2413, Zap Rowsdower wrote:I feel like I've seen town do this many times
I've seen scum do this many times too.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2423 (isolation #350) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like, he's been tunneling one guy since d1 and when that guy is going to get lynched he backs off and says we should lynch this other guy. Yea ok, thats town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2426 (isolation #351) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2416, Zap Rowsdower wrote:
In post 2414, Nero Cain wrote:but I'm not hard. The ONLY person that doesn't suspect me much is Maria. Does that make me hard. No he's fucking worried that I'll block a kill, be seen as town and get him lynched.
OK, let's say you're a town JK and you block Gerry tonight and no kill happens. Let's also assume Gerry is town.

Then let's assume that town believes you and lynches Gerry. Gerry flips town, next day town lynches you. Scum win.
how would scum win if you think I'm scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2429 (isolation #352) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, if BYF flips scum and you want to 1v1 me and Gerry fine

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2430 (isolation #353) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, if BYF flips scum and you want to 1v1 me and Gerry fine

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2431 (isolation #354) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2427, gerryoat wrote:
In post 2423, Nero Cain wrote:like, he's been tunneling one guy since d1 and when that guy is going to get lynched he backs off and says we should lynch this other guy. Yea ok, thats town.
I VOTED BYF WTF YOU TALKIN ABOUT
yea, so not a bus

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2437 (isolation #355) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Zap, do you think CR fuss at me for how I treaded Ira if he knew I was scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2439 (isolation #356) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm sorry? My play has been the only good town play besides maybe Maria.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2447 (isolation #357) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2442, gerryoat wrote:
In post 2439, Nero Cain wrote:I'm sorry? My play has been the only good town play besides maybe Maria.
YEAH DUDE. YOUR #1 SCUMREAD WAS TOTALLY NOT TOWN OR ANYTHING
CR flipped scum...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2451 (isolation #358) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Maria....what if Gerry is town and Zap is scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2453 (isolation #359) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@Zap, Do you think there are 8 vts and 2 vts in this setup?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2456 (isolation #360) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2450, gerryoat wrote:
In post 2447, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2442, gerryoat wrote:
In post 2439, Nero Cain wrote:I'm sorry? My play has been the only good town play besides maybe Maria.
YEAH DUDE. YOUR #1 SCUMREAD WAS TOTALLY NOT TOWN OR ANYTHING
CR flipped scum...
YOU FOS'D DW MOST
My bad. The guy naturally has a scummy playstlye b/c he's one of those silly "town needs to stay alive and we stay alive by not being a threat to scum" But he was tunneling on confirmed town Elyse and Vi town Ira.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2458 (isolation #361) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2455, gerryoat wrote:
In post 2452, MariaR wrote:Gerry's scum game is so fucking pathetic he can only ate and try to play dumb to win dear god

Pedit: Not now Nero
lynch me tomorrow then. nero will beat you in 3 way to win for maf, and you will just try to push blame on other for your thick headedness.
dat fear mongering!

In post 2454, Zap Rowsdower wrote:
In post 2453, Nero Cain wrote:@Zap, Do you think there are 8 vts and 2 vts in this setup?
Assuming you mean 2 town prs.

And yes. I already pulled an example of a mini normal from the archives where town had only 2 prs, and one of them was an unlimited weak doctor just like Elyse flipped.
awesome, I'm sure I could find ones that contradict you but I'm too lazy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2467 (isolation #362) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So is it possible or is that what you believe the set up is?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2468 (isolation #363) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

hrmmmm...the way Zap is trying to play thread mediator is p similar to how CR tried to play mediator between Ira and I

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2469 (isolation #364) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like yes, both Maria and Gerry are a little fussy but we are still discussing things and you wanted the thread locked is scummy AF

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2472 (isolation #365) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Also, the game you linked was a 2013 game. I have a hard time believing that you went through I don't know how many pages to find a 3 year old game. This feels planned AF.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2475 (isolation #366) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2335, Zap Rowsdower wrote:What I'm hung up on is BYF's claim. A commuter, especially a two-shot one, is much more believable for town to have based on our flipped PRs. At the same time, it's such a convenient thing for scum to claim because it's super hard to verify and you don't have to provide any results.

And yes, Nero, it's entirely possible for town to have only two PRs when you consider how frickin powerful our flipped PRs are. In some ways a weak doc is better than a cop -- on top of the de facto investigation it gets every night, it can also prevent scum kills. And the JOAT had
six
different abilities, including multiple that can out scum under the right circumstances. It all depends on what scum has.

But I am going to nip over to the archives really quick and gather some data on this.
Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:10 pm

In post 2336, Zap Rowsdower wrote:
In post 2, N wrote:Mini 1517 - The Sun Sets on Duskville
Moderator: Alduskkel
Current Update:
Mafia Win

Players
1. NicCage replaced Illume,
Weak Doctor
, died night 1
2. Albert B. Rampage,
Vanilla Townie
, lynched day 2
3. mastin2 replaced AbboTT,
Roleblocker
, died night 2
4. Mindgamer replaced Amished who replaced Blueberry,
Mafia One-Shot Rolestopper
, survived
5. Espeonage,
Vanilla Townie
, lynched day 1
6. Guyett replaced Haschel Cedricson,
Vanilla Townie
, endgamed day 5
7. FakeGod,
Vanilla Townie
, endgamed day 5
8. Lord Mhork,
Vanilla Townie
, lynched day 5
9. Elyse,
Vanilla Townie
, died night 3
10. Micc,
Vanilla Townie
, endgamed day 5
11. Sir Bastion,
Vanilla Townie
, lynched day 4
12. Thor665,
Mafia Encryptor
, lynched day 3
13. Nachomamma8 replaced jmo16mla,
Mafia One-Shot Ninja
, survived
^Three scum, two town PRs where one of them was unlimited weak doctor. Scum even had an encryptor.
Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:23 pm

It took you 13 minutes to find a 2-3 year old game?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2476 (isolation #367) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2474, Zap Rowsdower wrote:Check again. They're both from 2015.
liar liar pants on fire.

Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:33 pm
^
that is the post date of when the mod posted the op

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2481 (isolation #368) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why introduce only scum games and not any town games?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2484 (isolation #369) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

He's arguing that b/c a game in 2013 had a weak doctor+encryptor that this must be the same setup.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2489 (isolation #370) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2483, Zap Rowsdower wrote:Again, I wasn't testing the theory of whether you'd self-vote as town. I was testing the theory of whether you'd self-vote as scum. That's the place I started from because I've had you as a scumread since the day began.
but if I self vote regardless of alignment wouldn't it be null? Why introduce something that only tries to paint me as scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2494 (isolation #371) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Who is scum Yoshi?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2497 (isolation #372) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yea, if you are town they are.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2506 (isolation #373) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

congrats

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2509 (isolation #374) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

lynchers aren't normal anyways

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2513 (isolation #375) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Gerry is confirmed scum now and Zap makes the most sense as his buddy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2519 (isolation #376) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

You are calling him town pre flip!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2518 (isolation #377) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

You are calling him town pre flip!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2522 (isolation #378) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Also like Maria's theory that I was rolecopped wich would explain why both Zap and BYF started calling me scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2524 (isolation #379) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Zap=mafia roleblocker???
Gerry=mafia role cop???

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2525 (isolation #380) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

of course that relies on what BYF flips.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2530 (isolation #381) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mostly think the idea that I'd NK players that are TOWN READING me and leave all the players scum reading me or likely to vote me is absolutely ridiculous.

also there's CR treating me like town so yeah..

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2536 (isolation #382) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2527, Zap Rowsdower wrote:
In post 2518, Nero Cain wrote:You are calling him town pre flip!
He's mocking a scenario where you assumed BYF was town. This is obvious and I don't buy that you actually believe it.
sure he was.
In post 2528, gerryoat wrote:Can we finally see the contradictions that Nero is doing. Or? Maria will you at least admit he is being contradictory
I don't think you know what these mean. Like you sat there and argued that Maria was scum b/c she was distancing away from BYF, hence calling him scum. Then you argued that his reaction made him sound like town and fakeclaimed lyncher wich I though maybe an attempt to write off your tunneling on BYF.

These are not contradictions. This is you making contradictory statements and me not knowing what to make of them. As scum, you know who is town and who isn't. Town doesn't know this so scum can EASILY fuss at a town player for not knowing whether A or B is happening, wich is what I think you are doing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2620 (isolation #383) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Ira play this out for me. I get lynched today. There's you, who would 100% lynch Maria and two "confirmed town". And then Gerry. She gets one shot. Who does she shoot and why?

No sorry, if you use that Gray matter you'll see that a me-maria team makes no sense and a no kill makes no sense.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2622 (isolation #384) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

OH NOES!!!!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2625 (isolation #385) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Ira, why do you think you are still alive?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2627 (isolation #386) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no. Explain why I'd no kill and who my buddy is.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2631 (isolation #387) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@gerry repond to this plox
In post 2620, Nero Cain wrote:Ira play this out for me. I get lynched today. There's you, who would 100% lynch Maria and two "confirmed town". And then Gerry. She gets one shot. Who does she shoot and why?

No sorry, if you use that Gray matter you'll see that a me-maria team makes no sense and a no kill makes no sense.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2633 (isolation #388) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2618, iraonavp wrote:Town-aligned players to not act as if other players are confirmed as town-aligned to them for no reason.
you know who else is doing this? Zap and Gerry.

"but Zap is confirmed town!"

You know who suspected Zap? Elyse. I don't really think its unreasonable that Zap blocks her and and then she doesn't die so thinks she has a clear on Zap. His "reasoning" for Gerry being town is that he didn't know how Traitor worked, and Zap is an alt so he knows that derp/newb tells are easily faked.

Also, you were semi cleared b/c everyone but DW thought you were town and Elyse died over you? Why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2635 (isolation #389) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2554, MariaR wrote:Didn't see that coming
What did you see coming?
In post 2562, Zap Rowsdower wrote:Nero, what's your night action claim?
I targeted not Gerry.
In post 2579, iraonavp wrote:If you look back at the last day, it's really obvious that MariaR and NEROCAIN are teamed together trying to mislynch gerryoat and BigYoshiFan... There is no suspicion of each other, and they literally tried to quickhammer BigYoshiFan!
bro it seems like Maria has been fence sitting on me the whole game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2638 (isolation #390) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

lol @ Gerry and Ira not being able to explain why I'd no kill and why Maria would think she'd have
ANY
chance in a lylo with gerry/ira/conf town or gerry/two conf town

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2645 (isolation #391) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2644, gerryoat wrote:oh ok. Alright nero how about this. if you're actually jailer. And you did jail someone. what do you think is most likely, the person you jailed is maf or they no killed to try and frame me
neither.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2647 (isolation #392) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think I blocked a kill.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2648 (isolation #393) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@Ira I was on the north end of null after leading town to a scum lynch and you and BYF on the south end. Why did he suddenly become townier to you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2649 (isolation #394) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2647, Nero Cain wrote:I think I blocked a kill.
as in I protected someone from a kill

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2651 (isolation #395) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why? You are scumreading Zap so why if I blocked him would you be upset?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2653 (isolation #396) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no, it wasn't Zap

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2656 (isolation #397) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2642, iraonavp wrote:
In post 2638, Nero Cain wrote:lol @ Gerry and Ira not being able to explain why I'd no kill and why Maria would think she'd have
ANY
chance in a lylo with gerry/ira/conf town or gerry/two conf town
You didn't have a choice.

MariaR doesn't have much of a chance, that's why you're trying so hard to mislynch Zap Rowsdower and gerryoat...
Ira, 4 of the players in this game were hard scumreading me yesterday. The chance of me not getting lynched was near 100%. Do you really think that Maria and I have much of a chance in lynching Gerry over me? Zap is/was hard town reading Gerry, you are too. And its not like Gerry is going to lynch himself and Sable had a strong town read on him. So you think that Maria and I knowing this went into night to try to no kill Gerry when him and you and everyone is going to scream "no kill gambit!" No, if Maria and I were scum the ONLY chance we'd have is for her to bus me.

but then we have a big problem here. You are scum reading her and we have 2 "confirmed" town. Like the ONLY person she could push as scum is Gerry so she's not obviously killing him. So in your no kill maria-nero scum theory she goes into lylo with either two "confirmed" town or 1 "confirmed" town and you. Honestly, that is dumb as absolute fuck. You'd be dead or one of the "confirmed" town would be dead.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2657 (isolation #398) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1967, iraonavp wrote:Town-aligned: MariaR, gerryoat
Null-aligned:
Nero Cain
, Zap Rowsdower, Elyse, Wake88,
BigYoshiFan

Scum-aligned: Dwlee99
the way it looks, you had me as a higher town read than BYF yet you wanted to vote me over BYF...why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2658 (isolation #399) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

also you are a universal town read, why do you think you are still alive?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”