Sid Meier's Civilization 5 UPick Mafia (GAME OVER)

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1979 (isolation #200) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:44 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

btw I'm gonna try something new for me: a Boonskiies style bigpost detailing my reads in grand fashion. If I like it I might keep doing it, but I feel like it's probably going to be a large games only kind of thing
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2023 (isolation #201) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:28 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1994, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1958, Titus wrote:Is there a guilty on A50?
No. I'm just a popular cote target in most of my games for some odd reason. Ask Gamma why he likes to vote me in every game we play together and maybe you will get an answer.
I can already do so: I have no standard for how to read you.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2025 (isolation #202) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:29 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1995, pidgey wrote:Nero - tu lo sabes
this feels like it was run through google translate
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2040 (isolation #203) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:41 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2030, pidgey wrote:Gamma spanish is my first language lol
lmao serves me right for thinking I knew anything with my school-supplied leaning of spanish
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2042 (isolation #204) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:43 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2035, Nero Cain wrote:Whoever speculated that religion works like a fruit vendor and AD's post about religion based resolutions...there's a happy medium between the two.
Well you know what we can do?
@Mod can scum use a personal action and perform the night kill during the same night generally?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2077 (isolation #205) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:44 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2054, Nero Cain wrote:you were lurking d1, A50. Just get over yourself. You say and do scummy shit every game. You can't really get mad @ ppl for calling you scum when you act like it.
that sink to discreiting tho
VOTE: Nero Cain
now that I'm not trying to focus down A50 I can vote you
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2080 (isolation #206) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:46 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2059, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1986, brassherald wrote:Ranmaru is a good town read... Can we make him one of the hosts?
HEAL: ranmaru
Eh I don't like this autovote when brass is still an option
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2098 (isolation #207) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:03 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Welcome to Gamma Emerald's Fun-tastic Name Game!

This is the part of the show where I, Gamma Emerald, present to you all the names of those present in the game with each name color-coded to give you an idea of what alignment I believe them to be! Next to these names will be descriptions of what they have done that I find noteworthy! Let the Name Game begin!

Varsoon
- Was the one who gave a big presentation on the game being multiball, which now that he has flipped a different mafia than someone else was most likely signalling! His scumread on Klazam based on his multiball speculation was very likely to be genuine, as such it is logical to conlude that Klazam and Varsoon are not aligned on the same scumteam!
Nero Cain
- I dug through some Day 1 wagon data and it seems Nero and Dunker went at it a bit. As such I don't believe they're aligned, and since I'm scumreading Nero for his fabricated push on my opinion on the relationship between Kokichi and Dunker I believe Nero to be orange scum.
Kiana Kaslana
- This might be one of the least active people in the game, at least that are still alive, amirite Creature? I myself have been really hoping to see their unique input on this game, but that possibility is looking slimmer and slimmer as time goes on.
brassherald
- The Innocent Child of this game, was host day 1. He really should be host today as well but for some reason, he doesn't think so!
BuJaber
- This guy has been feeling like mafia to me since the beginning, but now I feel like I've something concrete on him. He recently tried to push Kokichi and Nero as teammates. I feel like this was a scummy push as I believe Kokichi was spewed the opposite by Nero before this comment was made by Bu. I don't feel like Bu would tie one of his own team to someone but someone he's reading as on the other team could very likely be chosen for that type of curvy-swervy! As such I have BuJaber as red scum.
Kokichi Oma
- From interactions across both day I see that Kokichi is not alinged with BuJaber and Nero Cain in certain ways. BuJaber went after Kokichi pretty fervently Day 1, and Nero's recent context-mangling ende up spewing the fact Nero honestly believed Kokichi to be town.
Creature
- Lynched Day 1 and flipped mafia, all according to keikaku
! I kid I kid. He was very clearly flipping mafia even though I had started to have doubts midway through. Interesting to see him not put up a fight as the role he was though, it makes sense that his buddies would defend him, which we know happened!
Chara
- Overall, I believe they have felt fairly towny. One thing in particular that makes me think this is when Almost50 engaged with them, they responed with a feeling of inquisitiveness rather than any sort of bias! At least that's what I make of the situation.
Elbirn
- Died Night 1, flipped some sort of permanent bodyguard. Part of his role mentions a weak targeting power which has people in a frenzy about what it could mean for who he targeted!
Gamma Emerald
- The host of this show and a fabulous person, if I do say so myself! Their interactions with Dunkerdoodles make them a very clear no-go for possibly being on the red team, so those looking to remove him must try to put him with the orange team!
Klazam
- I feel like his pushing of the Elbirn pseudo-guilty on me is the most slimy and opportunistic! Given specific wagon interactions with BuJaber I saw in Day 1 analysis I think Klazam is the opposite team, making him orange scum!
Titus
- Has generally felt like town, however I'm not sure if their suspicion on me has been a constant or fluctuating element of their thinking!
Shaziro
- Feels like scum but I have no idea which! His constant bashing against a wall about not wanting to let the host die to not lose the votes feels like feeding misinformation.
ActionDan
- I don't know about this guy, I want to town read him but he's also not felt very present so far. Maybe we could see that change?
Joey_
- I feel like his attempts to sort have been genuine. Also while I cannot make a definite statement on this matter I also cannot ignore the possibility Nero's rolefishing poke at Joey might have been a shading attempt that fell apart.
Dunkerdoodles
- Died Night 1 and flipped scum with Creature. This person fought tooth and nail to prevent a creature wagon, but that may have been the last nail in his own coffin after Creature flipped red mafia! As stated earlier, his eagerness to step to his biddy's defense was likely motivated by Fear Of Losing Your Power Role!
pidgey
- Had a major league derp on Day 1, and that got them a fairly universal townread! Also seems to be claiming a sort of missionary, like Almost50 is! What shall become of this? Addendum: I think given his current claim he'd be a rather good candidate for a scum religious missionary. I've studied the Spanish Inquisition, and I know 2 things about them. Number one, that no one ever expects them, and number two, that they were rather brutal when it came to chasing down heretics! As such I see their unscrupulous methods result in them taking an anti-town alignment. I could just be paranoid of a flavor bit that seems a bit dark for town though.
Jodaxq
- Amazing, this person has posted less than Creature, even though they've had more opportunity toDespite this, I feel like they could be town, I feel like Joda might actually be a person who lurks more as town than as scum!
Almost50
- A rather interesting specimen, this man claims to be a Taoist missionary! I didn't know those existed. Anyway, he claims to have visited brassherald day 1. This could be interesting because it's very possible his role is one that would aim to target as much players as possible in order to win, and brass is obviously someone a lot of players wish to keep around. However, just because there is a fringe possibility that Almost50 is a sneaky fiend doesn't mean I believe he is. He has been very consistent about giving clues to what his powers are!
ranmaru
- On Day 1, marshy said ranmaru was playing outside of his scumrange, and that is something I can certainly agree to! He has been asking many questions, and I feel a lot of them have been sensible! In addition I don't see any indicators that he is playing like the mafia version of himself that I caught in The Thing Mafia!

As you can see I've got a rather tight set of reads. That is not to say they are locked in place, as if one of my major scumreads flips as town I will most likely be reconsidering some of these! Thank you all for tuning in to...

Gamma Emerald's Fun-tastic Name Game!
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2116 (isolation #208) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:12 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2105, Joey_ wrote:
In post 2098, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Welcome to Gamma Emerald's Fun-tastic Name Game!

This is the part of the show where I, Gamma Emerald, present to you all the names of those present in the game with each name color-coded to give you an idea of what alignment I believe them to be! Next to these names will be descriptions of what they have done that I find noteworthy! Let the Name Game begin!

Varsoon
- Was the one who gave a big presentation on the game being multiball, which now that he has flipped a different mafia than someone else was most likely signalling! His scumread on Klazam based on his multiball speculation was very likely to be genuine, as such it is logical to conlude that Klazam and Varsoon are not aligned on the same scumteam!
Nero Cain
- I dug through some Day 1 wagon data and it seems Nero and Dunker went at it a bit. As such I don't believe they're aligned, and since I'm scumreading Nero for his fabricated push on my opinion on the relationship between Kokichi and Dunker I believe Nero to be orange scum.
Kiana Kaslana
- This might be one of the least active people in the game, at least that are still alive, amirite Creature? I myself have been really hoping to see their unique input on this game, but that possibility is looking slimmer and slimmer as time goes on.
brassherald
- The Innocent Child of this game, was host day 1. He really should be host today as well but for some reason, he doesn't think so!
BuJaber
- This guy has been feeling like mafia to me since the beginning, but now I feel like I've something concrete on him. He recently tried to push Kokichi and Nero as teammates. I feel like this was a scummy push as I believe Kokichi was spewed the opposite by Nero before this comment was made by Bu. I don't feel like Bu would tie one of his own team to someone but someone he's reading as on the other team could very likely be chosen for that type of curvy-swervy! As such I have BuJaber as red scum.
Kokichi Oma
- From interactions across both day I see that Kokichi is not alinged with BuJaber and Nero Cain in certain ways. BuJaber went after Kokichi pretty fervently Day 1, and Nero's recent context-mangling ende up spewing the fact Nero honestly believed Kokichi to be town.
Creature
- Lynched Day 1 and flipped mafia, all according to keikaku
! I kid I kid. He was very clearly flipping mafia even though I had started to have doubts midway through. Interesting to see him not put up a fight as the role he was though, it makes sense that his buddies would defend him, which we know happened!
Chara
- Overall, I believe they have felt fairly towny. One thing in particular that makes me think this is when Almost50 engaged with them, they responed with a feeling of inquisitiveness rather than any sort of bias! At least that's what I make of the situation.
Elbirn
- Died Night 1, flipped some sort of permanent bodyguard. Part of his role mentions a weak targeting power which has people in a frenzy about what it could mean for who he targeted!
Gamma Emerald
- The host of this show and a fabulous person, if I do say so myself! Their interactions with Dunkerdoodles make them a very clear no-go for possibly being on the red team, so those looking to remove him must try to put him with the orange team!
Klazam
- I feel like his pushing of the Elbirn pseudo-guilty on me is the most slimy and opportunistic! Given specific wagon interactions with BuJaber I saw in Day 1 analysis I think Klazam is the opposite team, making him orange scum!
Titus
- Has generally felt like town, however I'm not sure if their suspicion on me has been a constant or fluctuating element of their thinking!
Shaziro
- Feels like scum but I have no idea which! His constant bashing against a wall about not wanting to let the host die to not lose the votes feels like feeding misinformation.
ActionDan
- I don't know about this guy, I want to town read him but he's also not felt very present so far. Maybe we could see that change?
Joey_
- I feel like his attempts to sort have been genuine. Also while I cannot make a definite statement on this matter I also cannot ignore the possibility Nero's rolefishing poke at Joey might have been a shading attempt that fell apart.
Dunkerdoodles
- Died Night 1 and flipped scum with Creature. This person fought tooth and nail to prevent a creature wagon, but that may have been the last nail in his own coffin after Creature flipped red mafia! As stated earlier, his eagerness to step to his biddy's defense was likely motivated by Fear Of Losing Your Power Role!
pidgey
- Had a major league derp on Day 1, and that got them a fairly universal townread! Also seems to be claiming a sort of missionary, like Almost50 is! What shall become of this? Addendum: I think given his current claim he'd be a rather good candidate for a scum religious missionary. I've studied the Spanish Inquisition, and I know 2 things about them. Number one, that no one ever expects them, and number two, that they were rather brutal when it came to chasing down heretics! As such I see their unscrupulous methods result in them taking an anti-town alignment. I could just be paranoid of a flavor bit that seems a bit dark for town though.
Jodaxq
- Amazing, this person has posted less than Creature, even though they've had more opportunity toDespite this, I feel like they could be town, I feel like Joda might actually be a person who lurks more as town than as scum!
Almost50
- A rather interesting specimen, this man claims to be a Taoist missionary! I didn't know those existed. Anyway, he claims to have visited brassherald day 1. This could be interesting because it's very possible his role is one that would aim to target as much players as possible in order to win, and brass is obviously someone a lot of players wish to keep around. However, just because there is a fringe possibility that Almost50 is a sneaky fiend doesn't mean I believe he is. He has been very consistent about giving clues to what his powers are!
ranmaru
- On Day 1, marshy said ranmaru was playing outside of his scumrange, and that is something I can certainly agree to! He has been asking many questions, and I feel a lot of them have been sensible! In addition I don't see any indicators that he is playing like the mafia version of himself that I caught in The Thing Mafia!

As you can see I've got a rather tight set of reads. That is not to say they are locked in place, as if one of my major scumreads flips as town I will most likely be reconsidering some of these! Thank you all for tuning in to...

Gamma Emerald's Fun-tastic Name Game!
You forgot marshy lol
ah shit must gotten lost when I was setting up the list of names to be nice and neat
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2118 (isolation #209) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:13 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2107, Chara wrote:A+ for presentation, Gamma.

Joey: maybe. i want my second delegate to go to someone i'm sure will be in the running. or else help with any issues with the numbers. i understand why Almost is townreading Ranmaru but i've never played with him before and don't have much of a read there in the first place.
Thoughts on the reads however?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2124 (isolation #210) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:18 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

wait I just realized I have a broken logic chain
Looks like the egg, err, coffee, is on my face
I'd said Klazam was probably not scum with Varsoon earlier but in my logic chain I ended putting them together.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2129 (isolation #211) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:21 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2120, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2080, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2059, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1986, brassherald wrote:Ranmaru is a good town read... Can we make him one of the hosts?
Eh I don't like this autovote when brass is still an option
brass suggested ran for the host, then came around to himself as host and ran as runner-up. See the quote? I was following brass himself after I had asked him for advice.
Why not vote brass tho
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2132 (isolation #212) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:22 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2125, Joey_ wrote:
In post 2124, Gamma Emerald wrote:wait I just realized I have a broken logic chain
Looks like the egg, err, coffee, is on my face
I'd said Klazam was probably not scum with Varsoon earlier but in my logic chain I ended putting them together.
Start again and includes nero as town
I mean that's honestly what I'm thinking though that mean Kokichi isn't conftown
UNVOTE:
While I get things fixed up read wise
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2143 (isolation #213) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:44 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2141, Klazam wrote:
In post 2098, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Kokichi Oma
This is a example of using unflipped assocatives to justify reads.
Why shouldn't I? If I'm feeling right on both of them, which I was really, before my error, why shouldn't I try to make judgements based off that?
In post 2098, Gamma Emerald wrote:Elbirn - Died Night 1, flipped some sort of permanent bodyguard. Part of his role mentions a weak targeting power which has people in a frenzy about what it could mean for who he targeted!
Sounds WAY too sarcastic, considering that you are the primary person we think he targeted.
Try "impartial". I was summing up what the general reaction to it was. Did you see the word "I" in there? No? Then it's not me making a subjective personal judgement but an objective overall judgment.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2144 (isolation #214) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:45 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Also I love that "you actually fixed a problem in you're reads, still scum tho #sorrynotsorry #alsonotgoingtoreconsiderthiseverapparently"
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2145 (isolation #215) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:45 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2142, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2129, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why not vote brass tho
he was getting enough votes and I asked him who he wanted and he said ranmaru for the host (that was when I voted) and then went back and said ranmaru for runner up (I read that after I voted, but it wouldn't have changed a thing because brass was already getting enough votes)
ah ok then
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2151 (isolation #216) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:53 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2147, Chara wrote:
In post 2126, Chara wrote:ok, i do have a question. why is my pushing of the Elbirn guilty on you neither slimy nor opportunistic?
Gamma, this was for you.
The timing of you pushing it didn't feel as on-point as Klazam's
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2153 (isolation #217) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:56 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2149, Klazam wrote:
In post 2143, Gamma Emerald wrote:Try "impartial". I was summing up what the general reaction to it was. Did you see the word "I" in there? No? Then it's not me making a subjective personal judgement but an objective overall judgment.
I... dont think that you make sense here.

Youre justifying unflipped assocatives based on YOUR reads, then made a impartial observation that carefully avoided mentioning that youre the one who looks potentially scummy. Thats two different approaches in your reads list.
¿Por qué no los dos?
When I was going over my reads on people like Kokichi it was relevant to mention my own reads With the Elbirn situation I felt like my read on the situation was not as important as the reads of everyone as a whole.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2154 (isolation #218) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:58 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2152, Klazam wrote:You EVEN GIVE A BIASED OPINION ON WHY YOURE NOT SCUM in your own read on yourself.
I checked for this and didn't find it. Quote the line in question.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2157 (isolation #219) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:27 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2155, Klazam wrote:
In post 2098, Gamma Emerald wrote:Their interactions with Dunkerdoodles make them a very clear no-go for possibly being on the red team, so those looking to remove him must try to put him with the orange team!
Point out how this is wrong then? Because I feel like this is very valid.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2159 (isolation #220) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:30 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Shaziro I s2g get your head out of your ass and smell the coffee
It's mod-confirmed that the extra delegates are tied to the host slot
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2161 (isolation #221) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:34 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2160, Shaziro wrote:As in only while they're host?
Yes.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2168 (isolation #222) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:56 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2167, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2159, Gamma Emerald wrote:Shaziro I s2g get your head out of your ass and smell the coffee
It is also mod-confirmed the religion spreading thing doesn't affect night actions, and as so they would not prevent another spreader from targeting the same person and converting them once again (this is why I would need to be updated of whom my followers are. If it religion was meant to stick I would already know whom I've targeted and can either confirm in thread on get a "success" PM and that's it. the update PM suggests I could lose some of my followers my means other than death). Thank you.

Can somebody please Vig Shaziro?? Let me try something:

[ITA]Sahziro[/ITA] :P
Wait were you privy to that MU ita turbo
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2170 (isolation #223) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:04 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Anyone got any burning questions? I'm about to check out for the night
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2172 (isolation #224) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:21 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In case someone doesn't understand
there was a turbo on MU I payed where I failed to understand how itas worked for multiple game days and it kinda made me waste my role
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2204 (isolation #225) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:32 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2175, Jodaxq wrote:No one seems to care about my softing so I'll put it like this:

Someone, who is not A50, targeted Brass last night. Is this anti-town? My first thought would be that, like Shaziro speculated, there's a mafia group that can obtain a religious victory. This person tried to convert brass, but was either blocked because of A50's move or less likely, brass was converted to the bad religion and is keeping his mouth shut about it. What do you all think?
I think this is a weird ass theory and idk where you're getting it from
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2205 (isolation #226) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:36 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2181, Jodaxq wrote:
In post 2178, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2175, Jodaxq wrote:Someone, who is not A50, targeted Brass last night. Is this anti-town?
Why didn't you say so? All the while I thought you were only talking about me. :facepalm:

OK, some protective could have tried to protect the IC, although that would probably imply they were not reading and didn't understand the resolutions. I wouldn't expect Scum to pay brass a visit last night because he was protected and thus NK immune. He had a confirmed role for anyone to try and find that out too.

I suggest you use your own best judgement as to whether the slot in question was active enough (and has shown comprehension) or not. If they were and did, you may ask them for an explanation. If not, then I'd just assume inattentive protective.
@Gamma Emerald: why did you visit Brassherald last night?
Funny you asked that, I was watching him. I had two motivations to do so. First I wanted to know whether resolutions showed up on watch/track results (they don't), and second, if scum strongmanned Brass I was thinking it would be wise to catch them in the act. I saw Almost50 and only Almost50 visit brass. That's why when I was pushing Alomst50 earlier I was so laser-focused: I wanted to see if he would claim to have targeted brass or not.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2206 (isolation #227) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:37 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2183, Kokichi Oma wrote:Yes, gamma will be lynched later today regardless. But WC is more important right now.
OK fuck you, why are you so sure I'm getting lynched
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2207 (isolation #228) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:40 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2186, Kiana Kaslana wrote:Hello everyone! That was a great ending to yesterday!

Disappointed that the scumkills last night both were my townreads, and proving my townreads were wrong. Both scum deaths were even from different scumteams, ew! That explains why I don't have good scumreads this game, but, at least, I knew I was having problems during the fact! It was a self-checking alarm. Comes in useful.

Gamma, is likely scum, yes. He is acting too differently from Be Yourself Mafia.

VOTE: Gamma Emerald
HEAL: Brassherald
Mhm, let's think about what that game was compared to this
A micro in which I was essentially VT
vs
A 21p large where -at the very least- I have a watcher ability and there's a World Congress mechanic in play
If I was actin gthe same both games I'd think that more suspicious, wouldn't you?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2213 (isolation #229) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:57 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2208, Shaziro wrote:The resolution info was given on Day end, why are you lying about your first reason?
I knew about the resolutions effects, not if they showed up on watch results.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2221 (isolation #230) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:24 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2218, Jodaxq wrote:
In post 2204, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2175, Jodaxq wrote:No one seems to care about my softing so I'll put it like this:

Someone, who is not A50, targeted Brass last night. Is this anti-town? My first thought would be that, like Shaziro speculated, there's a mafia group that can obtain a religious victory. This person tried to convert brass, but was either blocked because of A50's move or less likely, brass was converted to the bad religion and is keeping his mouth shut about it. What do you all think?
I think this is a weird ass theory and idk where you're getting it from
It's weird to you? Even though you had this same theory yourself in ? Shaziro also speculated that mafia could have a religious victory condition and we had a mafia religion spreader.
It's weird because if there was someone else I would have seen it. Unless you want to argue that my country is somehow a religion spreader when there so many things it can be before that
brass if you want to you can reveal which country I am for me or I can do it myself, idc either way
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2223 (isolation #231) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:26 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I know that but I was saying if there was another religion spreader who targeted you I would have seen it
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2226 (isolation #232) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:39 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2224, Joey_ wrote:Mfw watch is a trackable mechanic
How have you not experienced that ever
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2232 (isolation #233) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:50 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2229, Chara wrote:
In post 2221, Gamma Emerald wrote:It's weird because if there was someone else I would have seen it. Unless you want to argue that my country is somehow a religion spreader when there so many things it can be before that
brass if you want to you can reveal which country I am for me or I can do it myself, idc either way
the someone else Joda was talking about was you, before you claimed.
I get that, and that part of why I was so skeptical of her theory, because to start I knew I wasn't what she was describing and it wouldn't even make sense for my country, and second if she had tracked someone else then I would have seen them too.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2242 (isolation #234) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:42 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2233, Chara wrote:Gamma, Joda tracked you. she didn't see Almost target brass. she only saw you target brass.

i was considering if Joda scum would do this, but not sure if scum would handle the report like that, with all of the guessing around. thinking about it further i also would have expected to see a watcher on brass, for the reason Gamma stated. (a strongman kill attempt, not the resolution.) i wish she hadn't outed you over Shaziro's theory.

Shaziro's reaction to Gamma's claim deliberately constructed what he was saying as a lie instead of looking for an explanation.

not sure i want to wagon Shaziro at the moment, though. doesn't feel very right. :<
I know.
Also I'm not sure about that Shaz reaction let me check that
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2244 (isolation #235) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:43 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2236, Joey_ wrote:+ Baju kinda towntold
Where?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2245 (isolation #236) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:45 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Wait wasn't there a ban gold resolution? What would that have done to you Joda, do you know?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2255 (isolation #237) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:18 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2246, Joey_ wrote:Gamma how do you feel about ppl willing to PL you for the Elbirn soft ?
It's not a PL...? A policy lynch would be if it were because I did something stupidly anti-town or something. I think me getting lynched in The Thing Mafia was a PL. This is not, it's people thinking I've been guiltied.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2267 (isolation #238) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:43 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2257, Joey_ wrote:Also can you answer the question ? How would you feel if you weren't the one being "guilty softed" by Elbirn ? Would you vounch to lynch them for the sake of the possible guilty or not ? Why
I feel like if I do get lynched it kinda sucks because I have more I can do for the game I feel but if it happens all I'd like to say is there's very likely scum on my wagon.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2268 (isolation #239) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:43 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2262, Joey_ wrote:Ran isnt active enough
wat
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2272 (isolation #240) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:50 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2270, Joey_ wrote:
In post 2267, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2257, Joey_ wrote:Also can you answer the question ? How would you feel if you weren't the one being "guilty softed" by Elbirn ? Would you vounch to lynch them for the sake of the possible guilty or not ? Why
I feel like if I do get lynched it kinda sucks because I have more I can do for the game I feel but if it happens all I'd like to say is there's very likely scum on my wagon.
Why ? Why would you assume that there is scum on your wagon when Elbirn softed that he visited you and then died ? Dont you think that the logic behind lynching you for it can be pure town ?
I'm not saying it's necessarily scum motivated, but it's something scum would absolutely sheep.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2274 (isolation #241) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:00 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Well I don't get why you agrueg with me about it then
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2277 (isolation #242) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:06 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2276, Kokichi Oma wrote:I think gamma or Joey is most likely who Elbrin visited
why joey? He didn't say Joey was scum if Creature was, he only said me
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2286 (isolation #243) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:02 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2278, Joey_ wrote:
In post 2277, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2276, Kokichi Oma wrote:I think gamma or Joey is most likely who Elbrin visited
why joey? He didn't say Joey was scum if Creature was, he only said me
Have you finished your updated read list?
Not yet, sorta forgot
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2288 (isolation #244) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:03 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2279, Ranmaru wrote:
In post 2254, Joey_ wrote:I iso'd him again and while i think there's some merits to that, i doubt Gamma would antagonize both his red friends d1
I disagree with this. Having seen Gamma as scum, he does interact a lot with his buddies.
That is true, but do I bus them like I have this game? In addition there's the fact I don't like needless bussing anymore.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2289 (isolation #245) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:05 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2281, Ranmaru wrote:Gamma, why have you been cautious this game? What's your read on Marshy right now? I'm fine with your wagon today, I do see your play here as different and also lack of being obvious town.
cautious where? My read on marshy is kinda a null read, I like some of his stuff but some feels kinda scum-motivated. Also there's the fact he's been fairly active but hasn't really made waves imo.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2290 (isolation #246) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:05 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2282, Ranmaru wrote:Also, who would be your vote right now?
The one I suspect most is Nero but I'm trying to think about my reads before making another vote
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2292 (isolation #247) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:18 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

reads, a bit more simplified now

Town: brassherald, Ranmaru, pidgey, Jodaxq, Joey_, Chara
Townlean: Kokichi Oma, Titus
Null: ActionDan
Scumlean: marshy, BuJaber, Kiana Kaslana
Scum: Nero Cain, Klazam, Shaziro

This might be too much scum but it's how I'm feeling, it's not a full gamesolve attempt.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2293 (isolation #248) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:20 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2174, Venmar wrote:
In post 1848, Chara wrote:
Venmar: i read that as the bodyguard works night 2 onward, but could Elbirn have bodyguarded someone on night 1 and died that way?
No. Elbirn's role would not have protected on Night 1, but would have Night 2 and onwards.

(Votecount on the way)
If Elbirn targeted scum would he have died by weak modifier?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2297 (isolation #249) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:38 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2296, Klazam wrote:Don't see why scumgamma would have targeted brass, if it wasnt a strongman, so im gonna say Gamma is town.

Which means i need to reevaluate.

too lazy right now to do so.

Hit me up when WC finally gets taken care of.
you could, idk, unvote
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2396 (isolation #250) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:09 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2303, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2292, Gamma Emerald wrote:reads, a bit more simplified now

Town: brassherald, Ranmaru, pidgey, Jodaxq, Joey_, Chara
Townlean: Kokichi Oma, Titus
Null: ActionDan
Scumlean: marshy, BuJaber, Kiana Kaslana
Scum: Nero Cain, Klazam, Shaziro

This might be too much scum but it's how I'm feeling, it's not a full gamesolve attempt.
1- Why is pidgy Town?
2- Why is Nero Scum?
3- Why am I missing?
1) Pidgey has felt genuine throughout the game
2) Nero has been constantly pushing the same line of bullshit about "I was sheeping BuJaber" when I wasn't, and he recently flat out lied about me wanting to lynch Kokichi.
3) I'm a dumb-dumb. You're a townread.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2398 (isolation #251) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:17 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2328, Nero Cain wrote:gamma's questions to the mod are fucking weak. He looks like scum that's trying to look busy and he's still scummy A F for his sheeping Bujabers silly d1 logic. Even if it was a hypothetical. (whatever that fucking means.) It means he was pouring gasoline on a potential koki lynch.

and we are 94 pages in and you have no scumreads?
Keep fucking lying out of your ass you scumfuck. I was townreading Kokichi, how the fuck do you get "pouring gasoline for his mislynch" from that? And
how the fuck
do you not know what hypothetical means you grand ignoramus? It means an imaginary scenario made to consider options without actually checking them in practice. And again, keep fucking lying about sheeping, it sure will get you plenty of townpoints.

If I get lynched today this is your number one lynch/vig priority. I'm that confident in my read here.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2399 (isolation #252) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:19 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2334, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2330, Chara wrote:B) good point.
What if he's not a watcher though and wouldn't know?

Why does Gamma watch Brass when he knew Brass would be protected?
Are you fucking dense? If there was a strongman kill I wanted to see it. I believe that was my second reason I gave.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2400 (isolation #253) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:21 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2343, Nero Cain wrote:Why would Gamma roleblock Brass?

agreed on your point about it being a good scum fakeclaim meaning it's not true.
You motherfucker. You're twisting Chara words too, you desperate scumlord.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2401 (isolation #254) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:23 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2356, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2340, Nero Cain wrote:

Germany and Spain are now allies. Germany has vowed to declare war on anyone that attacks Spain.
History is repeating itself it seems. But shouldn't you have been allied with Italy first?
Ain't no fucking way
I'm
allying with Germany
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2402 (isolation #255) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:23 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2357, Joey_ wrote:@chara the thing is, if gamma’s last red we prevent a night kill everynight
Tinfoil ahoy! Why do you think I'm last red?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2403 (isolation #256) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:26 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2364, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2180, Venmar wrote:
In post 2042, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2035, Nero Cain wrote:Whoever speculated that religion works like a fruit vendor and AD's post about religion based resolutions...there's a happy medium between the two.
Well you know what we can do?
@Mod can scum use a personal action and perform the night kill during the same night generally?
No.
In post 2322, Venmar wrote:
In post 2293, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2174, Venmar wrote:
In post 1848, Chara wrote:
Venmar: i read that as the bodyguard works night 2 onward, but could Elbirn have bodyguarded someone on night 1 and died that way?
No. Elbirn's role would not have protected on Night 1, but would have Night 2 and onwards.

(Votecount on the way)
If Elbirn targeted scum would he have died by weak modifier?
If Elbirn's Night 1 target was not a member of the town, then he would have died.
like these are just "LOOK AT ME IM DOING THINGS!"

The first question is just kinda useless. It also doesn't really seem to have anything to do with what I was talking about.

The second one is just dumb. Like he already knew what the weak modifier does so I don't see town him asking that.

I'm either super conf biased or he's scum.
Like this is such a goddamned lie about my activity it makes me sad you would do such things, you pitiful man. Sure I asked these questions, but I've also been engaging, giving and pushing my reads, and actually participating in the general discussion. That would be plainly evident, but it seems you choose to leave that part out.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2404 (isolation #257) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:31 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2382, BuJaber wrote:
In post 2379, Klazam wrote:Why would a scum watcher bother watching brassherald? They KNOW that no protectives was going to hit brass that night.

Scum investigative? Brass's role was already outed

Roleblocker? We have a dead one already, and roleblocking a confirmed IC seems dumb

Religion spreader? Brass confirmed theres no religion.

Strongman? Brass's still alive

What else is there?

Guys, what teh fuck. Gamma is town here. There exists no scum role that makes sense with being used on the protected IC.

FOS on BuJaber for the previous 2 posts tho. Dont like the tone.

Tone of someone who has accepted that their opinions qill drown in the sea of witchhunters that exist in this game. They want to kill gamma let them kill gamma. Then let them scramble about to prove their innocence afterwards. Sometimes the fight is won through death.

There is a bloc of people who have regardless of alignment decided to stick together no matter what. Fuck em let the townies among them learn from their mistakes.

I like how you're with me though. I honestly thought nobody was gonna reject the gamma lynch except me.
I object. I fucking despise getting lynched despite having reason to not be. Either explain why it's wrong or actually follow through on your belief.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2405 (isolation #258) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:32 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2385, Kiana Kaslana wrote:
In post 2383, BuJaber wrote:Klazam look at the cases on you. On me. On gamma. On titus.

There's witch hunting going on and I don't know which of them are scum and which are town. All I know is that as much as I want to lynch nero for the reasons I have mentioned he comes round everytime and sounds so damn townie. Chara also I gut reas as town. And so I'm gonna change my approach and sheep them and see what happens for one or two day phases.
Witch hunting is pretty fun!

Most of them should be town, since 3 scum instantly died already.
And why can't one of those town be me?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2406 (isolation #259) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:32 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2389, Joey_ wrote:
In post 2379, Klazam wrote:Why would a scum watcher bother watching brassherald? They KNOW that no protectives was going to hit brass that night.

Scum investigative? Brass's role was already outed

Roleblocker? We have a dead one already, and roleblocking a confirmed IC seems dumb

Religion spreader? Brass confirmed theres no religion.

Strongman? Brass's still alive

What else is there?

Guys, what teh fuck. Gamma is town here. There exists no scum role that makes sense with being used on the protected IC.

FOS on BuJaber for the previous 2 posts tho. Dont like the tone.
Orange said that they would take care of brass didn't they? Just a though that could explain a scum watcher on brass from a red
Again, what makes you think there's any validity to me bein a red mafia?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2407 (isolation #260) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:35 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2395, Titus wrote:Second, religion spreaders might visit Brass.

Who said Purple mafia is not a possibility?
What I'd like to know is: what about my reaction to Joda's theory? I knew there were no visits to brass other than A50's. As such I knew there couldn't be another religion spreader that targeted brass. Why would I have such a visceral reaction of "this is wrong" if I was actually a religion spreader who targeted brass?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2449 (isolation #261) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:00 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2413, Joey_ wrote:
In post 2402, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2357, Joey_ wrote:@chara the thing is, if gamma’s last red we prevent a night kill everynight
Im pretty sure i used “if” as to talk about a hypothetical scenario ;)
In post 2414, Joey_ wrote:Dude gamma calm the fuck down my friend, im actually trying to justify not lynching you today
I don't care if you want to lynch me, but thinking I'm red is pretty tinfoily and I want to know why you don't think my interactions with Dunker disproves that possibility.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2451 (isolation #262) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:02 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2418, Joey_ wrote:Also joda and gamma cant both be orange imo
I'm feeling Joda is town cos she definitely seemed to think she had something on me, and it wasn't that sort of over-eager belief that scum have.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2453 (isolation #263) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:04 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2450, Joey_ wrote:
In post 2449, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2413, Joey_ wrote:
In post 2402, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Im pretty sure i used “if” as to talk about a hypothetical scenario ;)
In post 2414, Joey_ wrote:Dude gamma calm the fuck down my friend, im actually trying to justify not lynching you today
I don't care if you want to lynch me, but thinking I'm red is pretty tinfoily and I want to know why you don't think my interactions with Dunker disproves that possibility.
Read my read list before assuming stuff
Your read list doesn't say anything specific about those interactions? It just has the colors.
PEdit: ah okay. So it's just a small potentiality.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2454 (isolation #264) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:05 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2422, brassherald wrote:How would we feel about a Joda leader?
I would be down for that.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2456 (isolation #265) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:06 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2429, Joey_ wrote:
In post 2423, Chara wrote:somehow about the existence of those. whoops. thanks for quoting them.

ok, so you agree with me that as far as red scum candidates go, Gamma is unlikely.
why are you townreading Shazi?

pedit: oh, right. inventor.

and yes, Joda and Gamma being teamed would be quite the gambit.
Tone + some good posts.
Also beyond what id expect a scum slot would go (about his grand dad too)
Why would his grand dad being sick be reason to townread him? If he's lying that's a pretty horrible thing to lie about.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2459 (isolation #266) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:28 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Okay so that's what you meant
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2460 (isolation #267) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:30 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2439, Joey_ wrote:
In post 2435, Chara wrote:
In post 2431, Joey_ wrote:My meta on nero so far is 100%, and his pushes are always logically flawed
well that's something to consider. can you talk about the differences between his town and scumplay? would multiball change anything?

pedit: that's ok with me, i should have mentioned in my last post i'm concerned about Joey reading everything properly, but i am very confident he's town.
I sincerely doubt it would changes anything since the meta read has nothing to do with his scumhunting or something like that. Nero as scum is being compliant and a bit of a pussy while when hes town hes a pain in the ass, is very active, antagonistic and pushes his own agenda really hard (while being logically flawed)
Flawed logic is one thing. What about outright lying? Is that something town!Nero does consistently?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2461 (isolation #268) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:34 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2444, Joey_ wrote:@Brass : What do you think about leashing Gamma on your slot ?
In one way it forces mafia to either kill Gamma before you (which would help town) or risk killing you and 1vs1'ing gamma the next day. Regardless, it will confirm Gamma's alignement w/o the need to lynch him today.
Goddamnit I was hoping to wait til tomorrow but if we're planning this sort of thing it needs to be straightened out. I never actually claimed "watcher", and that's not what I'm am: I'm a Jack of all Trades. the flavor involved deals with the multiple resources to be found in siberia. I will not claim what abilities I have but they're pretty strong imo. I do intend to claim each ability as I use it however.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2473 (isolation #269) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:26 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2464, Joey_ wrote:
In post 2461, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2444, Joey_ wrote:@Brass : What do you think about leashing Gamma on your slot ?
In one way it forces mafia to either kill Gamma before you (which would help town) or risk killing you and 1vs1'ing gamma the next day. Regardless, it will confirm Gamma's alignement w/o the need to lynch him today.
Goddamnit I was hoping to wait til tomorrow but if we're planning this sort of thing it needs to be straightened out. I never actually claimed "watcher", and that's not what I'm am: I'm a Jack of all Trades. the flavor involved deals with the multiple resources to be found in siberia. I will not claim what abilities I have but they're pretty strong imo. I do intend to claim each ability as I use it however.
Interesting. So each of your abilities is tied to a ressource ? What was the Watcher ressource, do you know ?
There's no actual description of the resources tied to the abilities. It's just flavor at the beginning of my role description. I would figure certain bans would affect my abilities however. I know Alaska is a pretty hot place for crab fishing, do they do that in Siberia as well? If so that ban would likely have an effect on me.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2474 (isolation #270) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:29 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2471, Chara wrote:Shaziro cares about her slot quite a lot, in having her as one of his top townreads. i know what you mean, though. :> (and would like Shazi to talk about that when he can)
i won't say i can confidently read Titus, but i feel best about Shaziro scum right now. Gamma is annoying because now i'm wondering if he preemptively claimed JoaT to avoid being called out on a lie later, when pretending to be a watcher could actually get him targeted as a very strong PR, which would be good.
That's exactly why I didn't claim until when I did, because I knew if scum thought me to be a watcher then I could get killed, but making a plan like that required me to state that it wasn't possible to do that. And I didn't ever lie, I just didn't tell the whole truth. all I claimed was a watcher power.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2476 (isolation #271) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:42 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2475, Chara wrote:Gamma, if you're town, you being killed is a
good
thing, especially over another PR or a townier player.
I agree. People making plans based on me being full watcher is bad though.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2488 (isolation #272) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:49 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2486, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2401, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2356, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2340, Nero Cain wrote:

Germany and Spain are now allies. Germany has vowed to declare war on anyone that attacks Spain.
History is repeating itself it seems. But shouldn't you have been allied with Italy first?
Ain't no fucking way
I'm
allying with Germany
You're Russian though, aren't you?
That's why I said that. It's like Hitler made his move before the treaty was even signed.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2494 (isolation #273) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:15 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2493, Kokichi Oma wrote:If gamma isn't scum (which I think gamma is scum) then you all know Joey is next likely who elbrin targeted right?
Elbirn never targets Joey. He only targets a scumread or brass.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2496 (isolation #274) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:53 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

lmao the only reason Elbirn dying incriminates me is if he targeted me, and if he did it's because I was a scumread and wanted me sorted. You saying Joey is scum if I'm not based on his role, and then asking that question, feels really fucking fake.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2498 (isolation #275) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:08 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2497, Kokichi Oma wrote:If you think it's fake, why aren't you voting me?
Because you're nowhere near the top of my scumreads?
I will say that you should never be host or runner-up
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2504 (isolation #276) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:21 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2500, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2398, Gamma Emerald wrote:It means he was pouring gasoline on a potential koki
lynch
In post 2398, Gamma Emerald wrote:how the fuck do you get "pouring gasoline for his
mislynch
"
:igmeou:

Like, I guess its possible that I'm not really understanding you or something here but I'm not really getting what the point of was then. Like its, the exact same logic as Bujaber but you are saying that you were NOT parroting b/c you worked out the logic on your own. Like, in my mind is fairly suspicious that you were agreeing that Koki should be flipped first and isn't that just kinda talking out of both sides of your mouth?
In post 2403, Gamma Emerald wrote:Like this is such a goddamned lie about my activity it makes me sad you would do such things, you pitiful man. Sure I asked these questions, but I've also been engaging, giving and pushing my reads, and actually participating in the general discussion. That would be plainly evident, but it seems you choose to leave that part out.
holy misrep batman! My post had nothing do do with your level of activity.
Okay I guess that's fair to think that if I hadn't explicitly stated Kokichi was a townread? Like if I
was
doing what you dscribed that's completely sealing off the opportunity. The point of 213 was to work through the logic if Kokichi was flipped vs Dunker. I wasn't factoring my own opinions on their alignments in when I made that logic. It's the same thing I tried to go for when I was posting about Elbirn's role and the speculation surrounding it's meaning in my fancy readlist actually. I wanted to show a logic less based on -my own thoughts- and more based on -the general environment- involving the topic.

As for me saying your post was about activity it wasn't about activity fine but you still lied about the fact that I'd been doing much more than ask the mod questions.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2505 (isolation #277) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:27 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2502, Nero Cain wrote:Like why can't Gamma just not be red scum that saw Bujaber pushing a koki's alignment=Dunk's alignment and wanted to reinforce that idea?
...didn't you say I was orange earlier...
As for actually refuting this I'll repeat myself:
Why do I push Dunker like I did if we were scum buddies, especially with Creature already essentially gone?
I wanted to add clapping emoji but they broke the site sooooo
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2507 (isolation #278) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:01 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2328, Nero Cain wrote:gamma's questions to the mod are fucking weak. He looks like scum that's trying to look busy and he's still scummy A F for his sheeping Bujabers silly d1 logic. Even if it was a hypothetical. (whatever that fucking means.) It means he was pouring gasoline on a potential koki lynch.

and we are 94 pages in and you have no scumreads?
Okay yeah you're right, but you said I was trying to look busy, in which case why would I need to do that if I'm clearly making other posts? Like if it was just the questions and not much else I'd understand but with what I had been posting it was a pretty weak accusation. I guess that's why I took it as that, was because I thought you were arguing that I was just posting that and not much else.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2511 (isolation #279) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:53 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2510, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2499, Nero Cain wrote:Hey Gamma, I have a real quick question: Do you think Dunk flipping scum makes Koki not red scum at the very least?
I think it doesn't mean anything? When I made 213 I noted it had both town and scum implications for Kokichi. So I guess no?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2512 (isolation #280) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:58 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2509, Nero Cain wrote:scum pushing each other and distancing from each other is a thing. I believe I read something about you interacting with your scumbuds as scum with you refuting and saying that you no longer bus. Can you answer my question now?
As for this it's marshy I believe who said I interact with my scumbuddies while trying to argue I'm scum, and Ran responded saying I don't hard bus. While I
might
hard bus I don't do it if I don't see good reason to. I didn't have a reason to bus Dunker super-hard. I feel like there were way I could have dealt with his push on me that were less confrontational. In addition I could have also not called his defense of Dunker a scum one if I was buddies with him. As for
why
this is my bussing style I'll just link the game where I bussed way too hard and crippled my team.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2553 (isolation #281) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:31 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2522, Kiana Kaslana wrote:But if my reads aren't good this game then my townreads won't be accurate, hmm...

The Kiana paradox.
Well just trust the pure townreads idk
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2554 (isolation #282) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:35 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2512, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2509, Nero Cain wrote:scum pushing each other and distancing from each other is a thing. I believe I read something about you interacting with your scumbuds as scum with you refuting and saying that you no longer bus. Can you answer my question now?
As for this it's marshy I believe who said I interact with my scumbuddies while trying to argue I'm scum, and Ran responded saying I don't hard bus. While I
might
hard bus I don't do it if I don't see good reason to. I didn't have a reason to bus Dunker super-hard. I feel like there were way I could have dealt with his push on me that were less confrontational. In addition I could have also not called his defense of Dunker a scum one if I was buddies with him. As for
why
this is my bussing style I'll just link the game where I bussed way too hard and crippled my team.
This game. What's funny is Dunker was in that game.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2555 (isolation #283) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:38 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2519, Kiana Kaslana wrote:
In post 2480, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2374, Kiana Kaslana wrote:I am so down for lynching Gamma. If he's the remaining scum of a team, then we only have 2 scum left to handle, with one nightkill deducted. That's so good for us, we have so many town remaining. Power Roles at night and Resolutions during the day will weed out the remaining scum.
VOTE: Kiana Kaslana

I am so down for lynching Kiana Kaslana for wanting to lynch a claimed TPR and not even considering he might be what he says he is.

The argument she provides is lame.. "if he is the remaining member of the Red team". What if he isn't?? No, she won't consider that at all.
But he's just a PR, not necessarily Town... What's wrong with lynching scum?
Well the issue with your argument is you're doign possibilities versus probabilities. You say
if
I flip red, but there's no real value to that because the chance is very low. I don't think you're scum for it though because you're not familiar with how that might be a bad idea. Basically scum like to argue possbilities to open up options, while town will think about what is probable in the circumstances. As such if you
were
an experienced player this sort of theorizing would be somewhat scummy.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2556 (isolation #284) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:39 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2520, Kiana Kaslana wrote:
In post 2483, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2375, Kiana Kaslana wrote:It's more likely that he chose a scum target. 3 Kills have to be accounted for. Unless there are 3 scum factions, or a vigilante to worked tonight (unlikely), there cannot account for 3 kills.
Talk to me more. Why is it less likely for a Town Vig to have acted than both scum factions shooting each other? Cuz that's what you're saying. You're saying Elbrin died of his weak role, and a Vig didn't act, so Orange shot Dunker and Red shot Varsoon.
That's correct. I think it's less likely for a Vig to be in the game in the first place, and even if he was, the fact that he tried to shoot N1. This is just purely speculation on my part, I have nothing to back it up. Just a guess.
On this site there's a meta of vigs shooting n1 (at least I think that's the meta?). What is your homesite if you have one?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2557 (isolation #285) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:07 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2533, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2527, Jodaxq wrote:I buy the arguments for a town Gamma and definitely want to give him another night to provide results. I think Nero's push is bad
What arguments are those?

All I remember seeing is an argument that we shouldn't lynch a claimed JOAT today. I feel like the JOAT claim is a little sketch. Like dude got tracked so he had to claim something that was plausible and the "WAIT I'M NOT A WATCHER!" Kinda gives him a little wiggle room. I also feel like he totally should have waited to use his watch when Brass wasn't protected. I still feel like his content is confusing and potentially scum motivated.

Me being wrong isn't a foregone conclusion but the wagon on him feels mostly town so what: Am I just wrong and scum are sheeping me? Gamma hasn't really talked about this either and it's shortsighted at best.

There's also a potential guilty.

What made you track Gamma?
The JOAT claim wouldn't have happened if people didn't think to direct me. I claimed my actual role when I realized not claiming was possibly a bad idea. I didn't want to lead people on wrt to my role. Maybe it was a bad idea now that I think about it but in the moment it felt like the wrong thing to do. As for waiting to do the watch I thought about that but I didn't know if WC powers targeting someone showed up so I thought it would be nice to find out about that.
As for the other stuff: ummmmm what? Yeah there's likely scum on my wagon but they're not sheeping you, they're sheeping the "guilty". I mean you mention it in the next line so I don't get why you don't think scum could be following that.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2559 (isolation #286) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:27 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2540, Kokichi Oma wrote:We are lynching Gamma. He fake claims PR as scum all the time. He did it as scum in a game I just finished with him. Lynch him. This IS his scum defense.
> has one example
> he does it all the time
btw that was the
second
time I fakeclaimed PR as scum, and the first time I did outside of an open setup. So I'd love to hear why you think I'm fakeclaiming now when I'm very resistant to it normally.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2561 (isolation #287) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:52 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2560, Joey_ wrote:Gamma being town is annoying
why? Am I annoying as town or is the idea annoying?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2565 (isolation #288) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:40 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: marshy
And that is a whole lot of
on that fucking responsibility dodge
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2567 (isolation #289) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:58 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

> says I'm scum
> opts for another lynch
> discredits all but one option that is currently being voted besides me
tells me you don't actually want to be on my wagon for when I flip town
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2580 (isolation #290) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:17 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2572, Joey_ wrote:
In post 2561, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2560, Joey_ wrote:Gamma being town is annoying
why? Am I annoying as town or is the idea annoying?
the idea
Can you explain please?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2595 (isolation #291) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:25 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2588, pidgey wrote:It would be a little qeird if we were all town to be honest, but maybe it can happen?

There are three resources so that could be three sources for each town religion, and the scum religion kinda hinders the resources

I dunno i know nothing. Im
Jon snow
lol
hm, I don't think religion has anything to do with bans since silk had no effect on A50
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2598 (isolation #292) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:29 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Spoiler: Delegates Not Cast in Host Election (5)
Nero Cain (2), marshy (1), ranmaru (1)
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2609 (isolation #293) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:48 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2608, Joey_ wrote:Because its more likely
And less mind-breaking
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2613 (isolation #294) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:23 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2612, Kokichi Oma wrote:
@Nero cain CAN YOU PUT BOTH YOUR VOTES ON BRASS SO WE CAN MOVE ON PLEASE.
EDITED FOR NON-IDIOCY
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2615 (isolation #295) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:29 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Well I'm pretty sure we also already went through this on other people possibly being host and decided brass should still be host.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2624 (isolation #296) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:39 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2621, Klazam wrote:Also Joey being leader is smart option here because that way town keeps control of delegates at daystart tomorrow. That’s one thing I thought of.
This is actually clever. I like this idea.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2688 (isolation #297) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:00 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2635, Almost50 wrote:Can anyone think of a major historical incident where the Protestants where the "war wagers", so to speak? I mean, The Catholic Church was also responsible for the Crusades, so that's why I'm voting Pidgey over Marshy here
English Civil War maybe?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2689 (isolation #298) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:02 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2643, Chara wrote:don't really think i buy "one of the religion spreaders has to be scum" to begin with. it could just as easily all be town with the intent to make one of the claims look suspicious. they do all need to prove it but that's more bookkeeping than anything else.
I mean we already had one flip scum so it's kinda a dull argument to begin with
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2690 (isolation #299) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:04 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2653, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2583, Shaziro wrote:I am now 100% Confident that one of A50, Pidgey, and Marshy is scum.
Yet you offer no opinion on who the scum is here.
In post 2607, Shaziro wrote:Why are you assuming 2 scum teams of 3 rather than 3 teams of 2?
:igmeou:

this needs death guys.

vote:Shaziro
The first point is alright but I don't really see the problem with thinking it's 3of2
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2691 (isolation #300) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:13 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2686, Shaziro wrote:Would world wonders be optimal, assuming it is a boon to every civ? We have downed 3 scum, putting town squarely in the lead, which would make our net benefit greater than theirs from such a thing. I think ban gold recognize wonders is the best route.
I kinda want this or naturalwonders today
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2698 (isolation #301) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:09 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

That's a good point, I'm retracting my support for that option
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2716 (isolation #302) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:14 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

HEAL: ban ivory
I saw Titus' post and yeah I think we need to think about that gold ban a bit
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2718 (isolation #303) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:17 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2717, marshy wrote:HEAL: ban ivory
HEAL: ban gold
There's no way you didn't notice Titus' post, what are you even thinking?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2751 (isolation #304) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:25 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2720, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2690, Gamma Emerald wrote:The first point is alright but I don't really see the problem with thinking it's 3of2
3 or 4 man teams seems like it would be more plausible. Suggesting that there are maybe 3 teams seems like an attempt to not hunt a bigger team. For example, we have 2 dead red, in his proposal, we'd be not hunting any other red scum and that doesn't make any sense to me. Or it being a slip is also a possibility. Also, wasn't Varsoon pushing that there are two teams of 3? Why does he ignore that?
All good points, but I feel like if it was a scum-motivated statement it would be because he's last red and doesn't want to get hunted down.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2752 (isolation #305) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:27 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2721, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2710, Maestro wrote:Religious Gold especially must be eliminated or examined, as it is an affront to Gods and Kings to have effigies made from impure or ill-gotten materials.
I mean, it sounds like a good reason to ban it all together, no?

Like, maybe Gold is what gives them their ability and banning it would 'cause their religion spread cease tonight so banning it would atleast tell us what it does, atleast if the former theory is correct.
I mean it's temporary anyway so I think I wouldn't be upset about it messing the proving up but why are we just doubling back on our night plan?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2757 (isolation #306) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:09 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: Ranmaru
I think they're a little too quiet
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2772 (isolation #307) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:56 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2768, Joey_ wrote:@Gamma

Let's talk about how you can confirm your own role. Do you have anything in your disposal that can prove itself to be a power almost exclusively town motivated ?
Not really at this point.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2775 (isolation #308) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:11 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2773, Joey_ wrote:Is any of your power provable ?
I guess one is? Should I state it? Thinking about it there's nothing I can think of that would be able to interfere that much given what it is.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2778 (isolation #309) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:13 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2776, Joey_ wrote:
In post 2772, Gamma Emerald wrote:

Let's talk about how you can confirm your own role. Do you have anything in your disposal that can prove itself to be a power almost exclusively town motivated ?
Also How many different power do you have in total ? And if you have any kind of protective you have to out it
4 roles total, 3 remaining
why do I have to out protective?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2785 (isolation #310) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:27 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I'd rather not massclaim
And even if I do say specific things about my role I'm not fullclaiming until I use specific ones
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2791 (isolation #311) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:00 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2790, Chara wrote:...actually, never mind. for some reason i thought Dunker was trying to wagon Klazam instead of Creature, but he also said he didn't like the Klazam wagon. i don't know who i was thinking of but it wasn't Dunker. i should do this when i'm not sick.
Hint: his name starts with a V, and he flipped orange scum
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2798 (isolation #312) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:17 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2797, Kokichi Oma wrote:Gamma is just scum trying to stay alve. Let mafia kill him if he's protective. We've already lynched a role blocker. I'm sure opposite scum won't waste a RB on Gamma. So Gamma, out if you have a protective.
I'm sure as hell not listening to you.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2801 (isolation #313) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:24 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I'm like 99% certain KO is mafia, I checked his activity and after his little Creature lynch ended up flipping a scum he goes full powermove
PEdit: I'll do it if a good reason is presented but you telling me to is a very good reason not to imo
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2844 (isolation #314) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:42 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2806, Joey_ wrote:
In post 2801, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'll do it if a good reason is presented but you telling me to is a very good reason not to imo
This is silly, you know you are the logic flip today
The votecount says otherwise
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2845 (isolation #315) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:04 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2813, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2749, Joey_ wrote:
In post 2732, Nero Cain wrote:A50 is confirmed not red scum as is Marshy (assuming he's telling the truth)
Why not Pidgey? You forgot or there's a reason you omitted to mention him
I'd ask if you were normally this dumb but we both know the answer to that one. :igmeou:
In post 2758, Almost50 wrote:With only 3 spreaders and 17 players (16 after the lynch) I can hardly see two of us targeting the same player.
and whats the drawback to claiming who you are targeting?

Gamma pushes me when he thinks that I was light pushing Joey on rolefishing, despite the fact that Joey himself knew I was trolling. Gamma just ignores that for some reason. Now when he gets rolefished by Joey he's not pitching a fit?

I also pretty much hate how a50 is pushing pid on flavor/outguessing the mod. TBF, he has done it as town and should know its bad but he's one of those "I'm going to play scummy regardless of alignment" There's also the possibility that he's the orange scum religion man and he's just being bad on purpose.

Catholicism and Protisism are pretty anti-science and thus don't make sense on a SCIENCE wincon. Hows that for some silly outguessing the mod.
Alright let me break this down. So because I took issue with you accusing Joey of rolefishing, I'm supposed to take offense when he does rolefish me? I don't get that. I'm not taking offense because either A) it's town motivated so rather than get cheesed off I should ask for a reason or B) it's scum motivated and I shouldn't be taking offense since it's a scum play. In addition I'd already volunteered part of my role so him wanting to know more is natural, if it was him asking without prior knowledge of anything then it would be an issue.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2846 (isolation #316) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:24 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2824, Chara wrote:i'm townreading Nero now.

Gamma: what does have to do with his being scum?
He seemed more invested in taking power rather than continuing the hunt. I'm kinda toying with the idea that Kokichi planned the bus and had Dunker distance from him.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2847 (isolation #317) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:28 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2834, Klazam wrote:Joey dropped waaaaay down in my reads list. Town does not rolefish for protective roles.
In the context it is a fair move.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2865 (isolation #318) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:57 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2863, Titus wrote:
In post 2862, Joey_ wrote:
In post 2861, Shaziro wrote:Fucking hell, Joey, what other means do you mean to use to protect the IC? If gamma is a protective, he's going to protect the IC, but it's not like there's any chance of overlap unless you magically know of some method of protecting brass that I don't. Him claiming protective does -nothing- pro town. Stop demanding it.
HES SOFT GUILTED do you get that dude ? Hes basically a time bomb where we eventually ALMOST will have to flip them if we need to. Im trying to find a way to make it works here and to not just follow the soft guilty because i think its brain dead to do so.

"But it's not like there's any chance of overlap unless you magically know of some method of protecting brass that I don't" -> Thats also unwarranted and hinting that i softed a protective something, if you believe that then don't say it and keep your mouth shut. If i had a protective shot myself and would prefer to put it on someone else, don't you think its fair to ask a soft guilty to protect the IC themselves ? Think about it

Also, you judge my action at face value, you should actually understand the context better and think about why am i trying to prove Gamma's role and stuff so hard, what is the scum gain behind what i am doing, what is the town gain ? Do you think about those things ?

"Him claiming protective does -nothing- pro town. Stop demanding it"-> YES IT DOES, just because we dont have the have the same information and/or opinion doesn't mean there's no reason to my behavior, i know how to play
I concur. If Gamma is town, having him outright claim he's a protective role benefits. We leash him to Gamma and know that we should or shouldn't do XYZ that could prevent Gamma from protecting Brass. If we force scum to shoot Brass, that's a win.

Yet, I personally feel this protective soft is a fake, so I'm voting Gamma for that reason as well.
Protective...soft? Are you secretly a replacement? Because you haven't read the thread it seems.
:?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2866 (isolation #319) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:59 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Actually fuck no that's some bs if you're accusing me of softing protective, no where did I ever do so, and you seem to know what you're saying so I'm thinking you're scum
VOTE: Titus
gonna have to leave soon tho
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2893 (isolation #320) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:55 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I think I know Joey's logic so I'll expand for him: why would one team have two religion spreaders with no tangible effect?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2919 (isolation #321) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:14 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I kinda feel like this is a natural way someone expecting a cool role and getting VT would be acting
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2934 (isolation #322) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:44 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2929, Nero Cain wrote:I'm like really against a mass claim right now. We can revisit this in 2 or 3 days.
Same
Once we get to like 75% of the living I'll maybe reconsider
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2941 (isolation #323) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:59 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2935, Kiana Kaslana wrote:
In post 2931, brassherald wrote:
In post 2925, Kiana Kaslana wrote:
In post 2924, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2922, Kiana Kaslana wrote:You have the cheek to ask me this when there are 5 other lurkers and my predecessor literally replaced out after 80 pages for me and I read them all?
but
YOU
said that you don't care about this game. My question was rhetorical and I wasn't expecting an answer. Ass is a know lurk/flake. dunno why mods even let him join.
I told you why I joined. I told you why I stopped caring. You have all the answers.

Ranmaru just replaced out. Joda and ActionDan are barely posting but are having less scumreads than me and are in my opinion much worse. I'm really not the only one here. At least I make an effort to say hi.
Its not just about how much people post, it's also about what they post. I'm measuring quality over quantity.

I think Day 2, Jo has at least moved into the null pile, if not to a townlean with some good, albeit limited content.

ActionDan has not posted much, and what he has posted has been pretty bad.

You have posted a good amount for when you replaced in, and you literally could not give me one read.
Screw you.

3 scum remaining, in 17 players. 14 town, 3 scum, and you want me to give a read? Screw off, seriously. Lynch me if you want, butthead.
not a fan of this reaction. I have the theory that scum sink to making ICs and IClikes sound less credible to deteriorate their sway when they're suspecting them
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2943 (isolation #324) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:03 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2942, Ranmaru wrote:That's it. Gamma and Titus are orange scum. That's all I have at the moment.
Oh, tell me about this
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2951 (isolation #325) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:08 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Everyone go into Ran's ISO and see their early posts on me.
Then look at their reasons to vote me.
Not sure whether my vote's there already but it doen't hurt to re-emphasize
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2965 (isolation #326) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:41 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2954, Ranmaru wrote:Trust me when I say I can read Gamma and usually if he's being townie, it shows. He hasn't been townie this game at all. Again, more cautious, on the sidelines, rather then pushing for suspects and giving solid observations.
Tell them what makes you say that
Because I can destroy you so easily it won't even be fun
oh wait it totally will be
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2967 (isolation #327) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:52 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2966, Ranmaru wrote:I already have. I'm basing this on gut rather then evidence right now (based on what I have already seen on Day 1). I'm also basing it on meta, which Marshy agrees to. If you want me to case you, I could do it later, but not now.
How far have you read into Day 1?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2979 (isolation #328) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:34 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2968, Ranmaru wrote:As far as I posted I would guess. I haven't read in a while. I want people to know that my left hand is actually hurting a lot, so keep that in mind as well. That's been influencing how much I type. I'm going to take a break now, I'm going to eat and back to watching Hunter x Hunter. I'll try a quick reads list later.
In post 2969, Ranmaru wrote:Also, I have a 2 week suspension from work. So I'm trying not to be too sucked into mafia and I don't want to be when I get back to work, as it's messing up my rhythm. Just so you guys know. Peace.
Read Day 1 fully and get back to me on how much I've been on the sidelines.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2985 (isolation #329) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:43 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2984, Jodaxq wrote:I really do not like Titus' posts. She is in my lynch pool for today along with Ranmaru.
Can you tell me why wrt Titus
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3029 (isolation #330) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:51 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3012, Chara wrote:at least 1 implies more than one is possible.
btw you can have role madness with VT, I was in that situation in a past game and got pseudo-cleared for most of the game via that
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3032 (isolation #331) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:06 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Well normally UPicks are role madness so Joey is justified in a sense
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3126 (isolation #332) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:40 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3045, Ranmaru wrote:I haven't read it lately. I'm actually going back to see about the Creature wagon to see who is scum with him. I will note this: Kiana seems interesting, as she only came back just as Creature was hammered. Plus she town read Dunk. So in a way, her V/LA helped her avoid any interaction with the Creature wagon. I liked her observation of Gamma, but I could see that coming from Red scum, since I believe Gamma is Orange scum. I may be wrong on Titus.
You still arguing the same falsehoods about me?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3127 (isolation #333) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:41 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3049, Joey_ wrote:Gamestate ALIVE is literraly what is confirmed by the game and or mechanics and or claims
Half claimed doesn't seem worth a massclaim yet
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3128 (isolation #334) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:42 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3053, Joey_ wrote:We should leash or flip gamma imo, if its not decided what gamma will do tonight we shouldn't consider doing anything else, and that is regardless of my personal read on the slot
What the heck? How do you expect to leash me when you don't know what powers I have?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3129 (isolation #335) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:43 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3057, BuJaber wrote:
In post 3038, Joey_ wrote:And buja dont be a twat, kiana could be vt as well

Then WTF were you trying to do with your comments about VT and role madness.

I'm sorry if this is me misunderstanding you but I thought you wanted this. You seemed to imply that VT claims are scum except 1 and Gamma sort of agreed.
I was saying even in role madness there's allowance for one VT, role madness means everyone has a special/unique role
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3130 (isolation #336) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:44 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3064, Joey_ wrote:Also if no one noticed, Buja's claim was 100% town motivated in every shape, angles and form
Agreed
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3131 (isolation #337) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:46 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3074, pidgey wrote:Actually yeah, what the fuck

Gamma watched brazs n1 knowing he was fully protected, why the fuck didnt he wait until tonight?

Did he ever gave a good enough answer

He does deserve a tight neck rope around his neck for that one now that i think about ir
Again:
Wanted to see if WC resolutions could be watched/tracked, plus thinking mafia strongman could exist
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3132 (isolation #338) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:49 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

btw if I get lynched this wagon speed is 100% indicative of scum on the wagon
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3133 (isolation #339) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:52 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3115, Joey_ wrote:What irks me is that Gamma never replied to any of my post asking him directly to agree with using a provable role
I'm not sure if I have a provable role, plus I think even if I did it's probably not feasible to prove me n2 based on which one I think it is
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3135 (isolation #340) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:01 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3134, brassherald wrote:
In post 3132, Gamma Emerald wrote:btw if I get lynched this wagon speed is 100% indicative of scum on the wagon
I'm the scum on this wagon, going to out myself as the rare Mafia aligned Innocent Child. :lol:
pls
I'm not accusing you, why do you think I would
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3139 (isolation #341) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:25 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

What would people consider confirmable?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3141 (isolation #342) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:29 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I have an idea but I need to ask some people a question.
To pidgey/A50/marshy: are you 100% sure you get a notification of a successful religion spread action?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3144 (isolation #343) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:39 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3143, BuJaber wrote:Is scum JOAT a thing?
yes it can be
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3161 (isolation #344) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:58 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

A50 you're the only person I can get a fair answer out of. Did you get a mod pm stating you successfully gave your religion to brass?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3162 (isolation #345) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:59 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

btw I'm signing off for tonight, don't lynch me I think I can prove myself
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3185 (isolation #346) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:51 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3172, Kokichi Oma wrote:Marshy is likely scum by the way.
Haha fuck off with your both-sides-playing ass
why does everyone townread this
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3187 (isolation #347) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:52 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I'm not claiming anything until I get a response back from A50
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3191 (isolation #348) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:02 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

W/e
My other abilities are a doc commute and track. I was thinking my commute could prove me if the religion spreaders got a message from the mod verifying their action succeeded. I was hoping to claim these as I used them but sure out my powers to scum why dont'cha?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3192 (isolation #349) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:03 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3190, Kokichi Oma wrote:I'm sorry but, using your watcher shot on him last night instead of tonight is a scum claim to me. No way in hell any smart town does that. I don't think gamma is dumb or bad. So he has to be mafia fake claiming.
Here's a thought: I wanted to use my doc shot on him tonight.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3202 (isolation #350) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:09 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3195, pidgey wrote:Like, if i was scum i have no way to know how the WC resolution and my “strongman” would actually interact. I wouldnt even risk it, and as a town watcher or a joat, id think the scum wouldnt risk they strongman kill on that.

There was just no good scenario for a watch as any allignment so i think you are lying.

I fee bad because you called me town the whole game lol!!!! But i think you are scum sorry
You know what go fuck your shitty ass AtE, I want to turbolynch you just for that
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3204 (isolation #351) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:10 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3201, pidgey wrote:Whats your flavor behind your role gamma?
I'm Katherine The Great of Russia. The riches of natural resources in Siberia let me do multiple actions. None of the actions have a specific resource tied to them.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3206 (isolation #352) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:11 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3203, Joey_ wrote:Another track is weird too
How about this is absolutely stupid? Joda's role is completely random, it's possible she could have gotten a roleblocker shot last night instead.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3208 (isolation #353) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:12 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3200, Joey_ wrote:
In post 3192, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3190, Kokichi Oma wrote:I'm sorry but, using your watcher shot on him last night instead of tonight is a scum claim to me. No way in hell any smart town does that. I don't think gamma is dumb or bad. So he has to be mafia fake claiming.
Here's a thought: I wanted to use my doc shot on him tonight.
Shouldve said that way way earlier
Didn't see the benefit to it.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3210 (isolation #354) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:13 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3194, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 3191, Gamma Emerald wrote:W/e
My other abilities are a doc commute and track. I was thinking my commute could prove me if the religion spreaders got a message from the mod verifying their action succeeded. I was hoping to claim these as I used them but sure out my powers to scum why dont'cha?
Calling BS on the commute!
Also I'm sorry, but
What the fuck?

Don't fucking even unless you intend to fullclaim
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3211 (isolation #355) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:15 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I'd say Joda's role is like a MUP but I think she knows what she gets to use
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3216 (isolation #356) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:20 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3215, pidgey wrote:Inactually think he might be orange religion spreader
What religion would be part of the science mafia?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3229 (isolation #357) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:30 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3217, pidgey wrote:A50, im asking again at what point during the night did you submit your night action?

Soon, close to deadline? Or what

Pedit- i dunno

Scientology? LOL!
Isn't Scientology American, aka what Kiana claimed? Fuck off with your bullshit. In addition I crumbed my country very early so do you want to continue this, because it will just look bad on you.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3231 (isolation #358) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:31 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3218, Joey_ wrote:Gamma

Why did you prefer to use doc n2 and not watcher ? Why Is it more useful to protect an IC than find mefias?
Because I figured with the peacekeeper resolution it would be smart to fill the gap in the protection
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3240 (isolation #359) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:36 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3233, pidgey wrote:Like if he really watched Brass then yeah he might be dumb town.

My real question is if he really watched him, or tried something else.
He says he went after A50 hard because he saw him visitting brass, but wouldnt it be the same thing he did? If he did that, and brass didnt die, why would he think it was scummy? And even so, he didnt really go "hard" on A50, he just kinda voted him once and then moved on to other things. He might have just been making it up on the go.

Pedit- GAMMA- I'm obviously kidding about scientology. You go and suck a fucking dick if you are gonna be a bitch to me for playing a game. Not my fault you did something fucking scummy and im suspicious about it,
No, I'm not letting this go. If you really believe this shit you're saying you'll have to justify it a little better. Do you think I faked my flavor or that I'm some rando religion that happens to fit with being Russia and science mafia (which btw there is none)?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3242 (isolation #360) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:39 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3234, pidgey wrote:
In post 3233, pidgey wrote:My real question is if he really watched him, or tried something else.
He says he went after A50 hard because he saw him visitting brass, but wouldnt it be the same thing he did? If he did that, and brass didnt die, why would he think it was scummy? And even so, he didnt really go "hard" on A50, he just kinda voted him once and then moved on to other things. He might have just been making it up on the go.
This is very important btw. A good enough reason to discredit him.
WHY DO YOU WANT TO DISCREDIT ME YOU PIECE OF SHIT????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
If you're town never play with me again, because you're absolutely a horrible person.
As for why I pushed A50, I was curious about his role because I figure it had to not be protective or investigative, plus I'd been nursing a scumread on him for meta reasons which I
can
talk about now.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3247 (isolation #361) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:45 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3244, pidgey wrote:If elbrin targetted gamma, doesnt that make hin scum since he alperanrly was a weak bodyguard? Or do you think mafia killed gamma and albrin protected him?

Btw i think elbrin just died to a scum normal kill.

Pedit- gamma, i just think you are not a watcher. Why would you be suspicious of A50 if brass didnt die and you “saw him”. Its literally what you were doing. I just think you kinda puszled everything that happened between the tracker result and your current motivation at the time and it jinda tied up well enough.

You MIGHt be a religion spreadsr because brass seems fine and he is a pagan or taoist or whatever, and A50 might have just sent his night action soon. Scum have to talk throught their night with their team so you might have submitted it after A50, which might be why HIS religion was the one tht brass got.

Thats just a plausible theory, but my point is the watcher use and you being suspicious of A50 at the time dont follow town logic to me
Then tell me what you think: am I lying about my country or all of russian, religion spreader, and science mafia?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3249 (isolation #362) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:46 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

replace out

fuck off I'm not playing with you anymore
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3251 (isolation #363) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:47 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

not unless pidgey apologizes
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3254 (isolation #364) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:49 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

never mind the replace out

pidgey I still expect that apology btw
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3257 (isolation #365) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:50 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3246, pidgey wrote:
In post 3242, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3234, pidgey wrote:
In post 3233, pidgey wrote:My real question is if he really watched him, or tried something else.
This is very important btw. A good enough reason to discredit him.
WHY DO YOU WANT TO DISCREDIT ME YOU PIECE OF SHIT????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
If you're town never play with me again, because you're absolutely a horrible person.
As for why I pushed A50, I was curious about his role because I figure it had to not be protective or investigative, plus I'd been nursing a scumread on him for meta reasons which I
can
talk about now.
Lol

Im done calling you names. Dont worry, if you are town or scum im never playing with you again.

Why would i want to discredit you? O i dunno, youve killed people in realanlife and punch woman in the face. Or maybe its a game we are rucking playing where you find liers. One of the two reasons

If you are town then im wrong, who gives a fuck? Literally no reason to say what you just did as any allignemnt
Like what did I say that doesn't make sense as either alignment? And just because we're playing a game of deception doesn't mean you should just aim to devalue everything I say.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3261 (isolation #366) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:57 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3256, pidgey wrote:Im a horrible person for making a case

Ay dios mio!!

Pedit- if you are mafia, i dont know what you are lying about because i cant read ojr role pm. If you are town, and you are doing exactly what A50 dis, why the fuck would you pressure him if you did just what he did? What if he was like, a resource giver, giving resources to conf town? Who everyone knew was protected?

Your actions just dont hold up in my head as town.

Pedit- replace out if you want, ive literally said nothing to you.

You insulted me first
You said you were never playing with me ever again
Called me a piece of shit multiple times

I did nothing wrong except called you scum
You know what no, I'm done being fooled by you.
VOTE: pidgey
You're entire narrative is that I'm a religion spreader on the science mafia, so you need to specific what you think I'm lying about if you want me to respect your opinion at all because as I see it you're sticking your fingers in your ears and screaming "LA LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU". Either give a coherent argument or get lynched for bsing.
As for why I was getting pissy it was because I thought you were just nonsensical town and was trying to verbally smack some sense in you, but I can see that's not gonna happen so easily.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3265 (isolation #367) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:03 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3259, pidgey wrote:Im leaving. Replace out if you want. Im not apoloizing to someone who literally keeps insulting me and was the first to black me off from playing games with.

Pedir- who the fuck devalued you? Im thinking younare scum. And im explaining why i would discredit your explanation from another point of view
Like I'm sorry for getting lippy with you but you're logic is completely stupid. Let me go through all of the possible logics you can have.
Gamma isn't Russia: completely foolish, I crumbed in my first post, why would I crumb a role I'm not and risk CC?
Gamma is Russia, religion spreader, and science mafia: what the hell religion do you think I am? I know a fair bit of russian history, and they were very rural until the Communist Revolutions. So I can't be science mafia if my role is based on something before the Commmunist revolutions (which it is, Katherine the Great). Also, The Communist regime was pretty much atheist, so if I am Russia and science mafia I can't be religion spreader. So this whole logic will always have a hole in it.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3268 (isolation #368) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:04 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

What Joey is arguing is Klazam is posturing with his read on me.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3271 (isolation #369) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:05 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I'm not gonna rest on pidgey until they explain their logic or back off because it's completely nonsensical and at this point it's rather scummy how much they're trying to push their bs.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3280 (isolation #370) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:28 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Marxism isn't a religion oh my god
And I guess A50 could have been giving some power to brass but guess what, most of the powers outside of protective/investigative that are cataloged have not-so-good intentions if they're targeting ICs.
And yeah it's a scenario but it was a very nonsensical one. Like I would have accepted if you accused me of being something else and being science mafia, such as like industrializer or something, but relgion spreader, along with me being russia, just made no sense
VOTE: Klazam
Still not happy about it but at least you've given a concrete theory
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3289 (isolation #371) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:00 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3287, pidgey wrote:This game is now unenjoyable.
I'm sorry I made it unenjoyable, but I just wanted you to not be screaming me down on a nonsense argument.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3291 (isolation #372) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:40 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3290, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3161, Gamma Emerald wrote:A50 you're the only person I can get a fair answer out of. Did you get a mod pm stating you successfully gave your religion to brass?
No. The only confirmation I got was from the target (brass) himself. I even addressed it (I don't recall if it was in-thread or via PM) and I got no response either. :( The role PM says I should get an update of my living followers though.
So you should get a different sort of comfirmation, basically
so it would still work
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3302 (isolation #373) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:11 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3296, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 3214, Joey_ wrote:Is gamma's last red he cannot just claim to have a doc shot and lie/not use it on the IC, it would makes him 100% lynched tomorrow thus against a last-red wincon. At the same time, if gamma's orange there's a lot of gains to get another night
You believe his commute shot claim?
You don't? Might wanna put some justification on that.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3316 (isolation #374) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:11 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3311, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3229, Gamma Emerald wrote:Isn't Scientology American
In post 3229, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Isn't Scientology American
This one echoed in my head!!!! Is Kiana Tom Cruise or John Travolta though?? Was there ever an American president who followed Scientology??
Oh fuck no don't twist my words like that.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3328 (isolation #375) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:36 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Why are we bringing up SKs as the only option when we haven't disproven the possibility of a vig?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3333 (isolation #376) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:34 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3331, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 3302, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3296, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 3214, Joey_ wrote:Is gamma's last red he cannot just claim to have a doc shot and lie/not use it on the IC, it would makes him 100% lynched tomorrow thus against a last-red wincon. At the same time, if gamma's orange there's a lot of gains to get another night
You believe his commute shot claim?
You don't? Might wanna put some justification on that.
I'd unvote if I did.
I don't care if you TR me, you're probably scum anyway. I just want to hear what makes you doubt my commuter shot being real.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3340 (isolation #377) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:17 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Perusing two recently completed games I don't think marshy is scum anymore because in those games he fell victim to RWSTFO, but here he has been consistently active pretty much.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3344 (isolation #378) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:23 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Deadline's rather close and I'd like to not end up the only viable wagon at deadline
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3348 (isolation #379) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:17 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3345, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3328, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why are we bringing up SKs
as the only option
when we haven't disproven the possibility of a vig?
this is pretty manipulative and misreppy. There's this whole idea of there being a 3rd scum faction and until a 3rd team flips there's no need to speculate there is one. I'm saying that an SK id far more plausible than a 3rd team.
Well guess what? No one was really arguing 3 teams either at that point.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3352 (isolation #380) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:46 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3350, Nero Cain wrote:Are you fucking kidding me? There have been at least two players that have brought up there being a mysterious 3rd culture mafia.
2 out of seventeen. That's nowhere close to a lot of people.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3354 (isolation #381) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:51 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

W/e SK wasn't even the logical counterargument and it still feels weird you brought it up.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3356 (isolation #382) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:01 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3355, Nero Cain wrote:both vig and SK are equally plausible. imo. Why should I believe a vig over SK? And I'm still right. An SK is a more plausible scenario than a third scum team..which is what we were talking about, not the validity of a vig over an SK. Its like you just have to be right about everything and you can't just admit to being wrong.
But the original argument was 2 or 3 scumteams, so techincally your point is correct I guess but it still feels a bit off from the original argument
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3361 (isolation #383) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:43 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3357, marshy wrote:whats rwstfo?
rand wolf sub the frick out

Also Joey wtf now I know you're fucking toying with me, let me pull up a quote or several
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3362 (isolation #384) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:47 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2776, Joey_ wrote:
In post 2772, Gamma Emerald wrote:

Also How many different power do you have in total ? And if you have any kind of protective you have to out it
You're to one who pushed me to fullclaim. Screw off with your "I'm okay letting the IC die" bullshit. Tell me why I shouldn't swing my vote onto you, because this feels disingenuous as fuck.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3365 (isolation #385) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:13 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Let me get this straight. Before I full-claimed, you were asking if I had any protective abilities so I could use them on brass. But now that I explicitly claimed one, you suddenly don't give a shit about that?
I'm sorry but your story has a massive hole in it.
VOTE: Joey
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3371 (isolation #386) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:37 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

w/e I know there's not enough time to lynch you anyway so I'll go back, but you're definitely on my radar now.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3376 (isolation #387) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:06 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3374, Joey_ wrote:Gamma its sad that after understanding my logic for the past 130 pages you fail to see this one
I kinda understand it but it's still somewhat incongruous to me.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3379 (isolation #388) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:31 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3378, Venmar wrote:
[2]
Kiana Kaslana:
ActionDan, Klazam

[1]
Kokichi Oma:
Shaziro

[2]
Klazam:
Joey_, Almost50
These lynches aren't happening today, join a viable wagon
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3384 (isolation #389) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:29 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3383, pidgey wrote:
vote action dan
:shifty:
what's up with this, thought you were sure I was scum
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3386 (isolation #390) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:53 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3385, BuJaber wrote:Wagon reactions seem to imply ran/AD are not on the same team. Either 2 different scum teams or TvS.

Because if gamma is scum (lol) and there were 2 town counterwagons I don't think we would have had a stalemate for so long.

If gamma is town and both are town same thing.

If gamma is town and both are scum gamma would have probably been lynched already.

Also unless you think both AD and klazam and gamma are all scum I don't think AD and klazam are scum together.
Even if you think we're all scum (klazam me and AD) Unless you think it's two teams of four we can't all be together
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3513 (isolation #391) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:35 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3407, Venmar wrote:
Caesar Wills It replaces Ranmaru.
Oh hi pine, hope you don't mind having replaced into a scum slot
VOTE: Caeser Wills It
With Ranmaru never catching up I can only conclude her push was manufactured bullshit.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3514 (isolation #392) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:37 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3417, Chara wrote:so we're doing this then. i'd figured Kokichi was Commuter but that makes sense too.

pedit: honestly at this point i would agree. with Joey's claim already out and Kokichi and Nero dead the number of unclaimed slots is low enough scum already have a good idea anyway. i wish we hadn't had as many claims yesterday as we did, but. well.

i still don't feel Gamma's scum but without a town explanation for that extra death night 1 i think it's the only real option.
Well if we do massclaim we can find out if we have a vig
plus we have a jk it's very likely a kill was blocked/protected last night
as for me I docced brass last night
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3515 (isolation #393) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:39 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3422, brassherald wrote:Since we know there was a neighborhood, I was added to it last night. I think Kiana and I agreed that mass claims are bad.

That being said, I think before we start lynching, let's get the World Congress done again.

FYI, I will not be telling people who else is in the neighborhood, don't ask.
Um I think it's very obvious it's you + Joey at this point
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3517 (isolation #394) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:40 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3423, Chara wrote:i'd like to point out a 1-shot commuter doesn't CC a full commuter. even if Gamma's scum.

but, yes, in light of this specific set of circumstances, you were right, i'm wrong, yadda yadda. sorry Kokichi.
I would also like to apologize to Kokichi, I understand you had a reason to suspect me then even though it wasn't that valid.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3520 (isolation #395) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:47 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3434, marshy wrote:VOTE: gamma emerald

caesar can go too simply cuz ran flakes as scum

the fucking religion spreads were blocked by world congress. what the fuck
I fucking called religion spreads getting stopped by the resolution
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3524 (isolation #396) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:52 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3448, Joey_ wrote:
In post 3447, brassherald wrote:Dear Caesar,

Fuck off with this gimmick, or I will start with a gimmick of my own and read all your posts as mouth farts until we lynch you.

Sincerely,
Pedro II, Brazilian Carnival Thrower.
If peacekeeping comes back today then you should be made host not me
It should, it's non-consecutive so it's the mechanically sound assumption
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3525 (isolation #397) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:53 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3451, Kiana Kaslana wrote:
In post 3447, brassherald wrote:Dear Caesar,

Fuck off with this gimmick, or I will start with a gimmick of my own and read all your posts as mouth farts until we lynch you.

Sincerely,
Pedro II, Brazilian Carnival Thrower.
2nded.

Don't know who this so-called "Pine" is or care very much.
Pine is a very, very deceptive scum player. I'm not trusting him unless he obvtowns.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3538 (isolation #398) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:14 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3457, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3434, marshy wrote:the fucking religion spreads were blocked by world congress. what the fuck
And you couldn't just SHUT UP until Pidgey came in and claimed?? :facepalm:
Why do you care more about pidgey than marshy?
In post 3467, BuJaber wrote:peacekeeping doesn't have to be on host right? We can argue whether I should submit to my paranoia and give the peacekeeping to joey instead of brass or not later but if it works only on host then obviously we need to decide now
Peacekeeping can't be used on yourself, but other than that no restrictions
In post 3488, Joey_ wrote:
In post 3487, BuJaber wrote:@mod - hypothetically if a JOAT had 1-shot commute could they use it on themselves?
Commute is always applied on self
I have only seen a self+other commuter, not a commute for others only, and this was offsite
In post 3499, Chara wrote:i mean, if he's town he's not that much of a twat. he got Dunker.

i have to go look because Gamma nearly got lynched on a guilty that Shaziro would know isn't valid.
Didn't Shaz push my claim as false initially?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3539 (isolation #399) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:14 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

@Joey I'm pretty sure Klazam isn't orange scum cos Varsoon's push was very much not a bus
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”