Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #7477 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:00 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

pretty sure creature is town
so he might be a good pick
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7478 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:01 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 7474, Nosferatu wrote:i had had a whole pack of skittles and half of one of those big bags of nerds so im on a little bit of a high
no such thing as a sugar rush I heard
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7479 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:02 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 7477, Theta Alpine wrote:pretty sure creature is town
so he might be a good pick
sensible reads, huh?

interesting
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7480 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:03 am

Post by stungun0404 »

sando > creature imo, although creature is looking townier. It's just that sando is like locktown to me right now. He is in the same pool as sakura, and fa that i would under no circumstances advocate a lynch of
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7481 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:04 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 7125, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7100, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 7098, Sando wrote:I can only imagine the amount of BS flying around if Shiro were alive and had been negated...I imagine scum would see the same potential, so if scum had it I'd say it was Titus that had that power.
Titus cannot have Power Negate unless Math is scum, both confirmed to each other to have precog
Correct.
I can also use my precog again since I won’t die tonight if it helps clear some things up for people.
Since I couldn’t actually use protection and Titus almost wasn’t lynched I actually took petrification. I am very rarely ever a nightkill so I figured it’s a safe bet since I am regarded as dumb.
Since it’s 9v9 for leader votes as per the plan I guess if it’s between me or Sakura then scum picked me?
I quite frankly forgot that you were in the running for leader. I don't know what the scum motivation for picking you over sakura would be for scum except maybe to shoot sakura for tonight? I'd think they'd want to get you out of the way first though, seeing that you're near conf-town status atm
In post 7132, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7110, Toogeloo wrote:I didn't vote anyone for lead last night. Didn't read the game either, but technically speaking I didn't specify when I was going to read it. Safest lynch today is me tbqh. Get me out now before I become a mislynch later. I'm not going to get power or be elected leader, like ever, which basically makes me a Vanilla, and I'm not putting in enough effort to really be a useful Vanilla even.
VOTE: Toog

I am okay with this lynch because Toog made a promise and didn’t follow through with it. The lawyerese speak reeks of Titus coaching. While technically true it’s something my sister has said to me in strategy/deception games numerous times. It’s like trying to dodge the lynch 101. And if Toog is town it does provide analysis towards the day end events to find scum. I think it’s a scum ploy to avoid the wagon.
I agree with this. Titus flip makes Toog look mad sus
In post 7136, Frozen Angel wrote:Just find a vig and shoot me
honestly if i got powers and vig was up, I'd take it and shoot sando

he's probably town, but I've got to be consistent. At least that's what Titus told me in scumchat before she died.
In post 7126, MathBlade wrote:It’s much more in our interests to lynch elsewhere imho and among Titus’s defenders imho.
Do you not think Titus was bused?
In post 7148, Frozen Angel wrote:for that to work they risked ank getting mediumed which would out titus or they thought the people with medium will out themself and they can kill them all in time which seems ridiculous.

or nancy is the scum in titus list who got power negate and used it for scum team in titus behalf
I kinda think titus gave an all-town list.
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7482 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:06 am

Post by stungun0404 »

that's l-2.

But i really have no motive yet to move off the wagon because toog is suss.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7483 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:07 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 7478, Toranaga wrote:
In post 7474, Nosferatu wrote:i had had a whole pack of skittles and half of one of those big bags of nerds so im on a little bit of a high
no such thing as a sugar rush I heard
this is for the most part true but if you don't eat sweets that much and then suddenly eat a shit tonne like what happens when I do it, your endorphins and dopamine shoot to the moon which is an up.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7484 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:07 am

Post by Nosferatu »

he's L-2? Are we gonna get a lynch before I finish reading?

wild
last.fm
gtkas
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7485 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:18 am

Post by stungun0404 »

Let's not hammer toog until tomorrow. He said he'd be able to pop in then, and i want to see his defense to mathblade
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7486 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:18 am

Post by stungun0404 »

*until after tomorrow
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #7487 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:18 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7481, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 7125, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7100, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 7098, Sando wrote:I can only imagine the amount of BS flying around if Shiro were alive and had been negated...I imagine scum would see the same potential, so if scum had it I'd say it was Titus that had that power.
Titus cannot have Power Negate unless Math is scum, both confirmed to each other to have precog
Correct.
I can also use my precog again since I won’t die tonight if it helps clear some things up for people.
Since I couldn’t actually use protection and Titus almost wasn’t lynched I actually took petrification. I am very rarely ever a nightkill so I figured it’s a safe bet since I am regarded as dumb.
Since it’s 9v9 for leader votes as per the plan I guess if it’s between me or Sakura then scum picked me?
I quite frankly forgot that you were in the running for leader. I don't know what the scum motivation for picking you over sakura would be for scum except maybe to shoot sakura for tonight? I'd think they'd want to get you out of the way first though, seeing that you're near conf-town status atm

Titus was insulting me/my play/my ability the entire day. If scum had to choose between me who Titus thought sucked and Sakura who Titus didn’t insult, who do you think scum would pick?

In post 7132, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7110, Toogeloo wrote:I didn't vote anyone for lead last night. Didn't read the game either, but technically speaking I didn't specify when I was going to read it. Safest lynch today is me tbqh. Get me out now before I become a mislynch later. I'm not going to get power or be elected leader, like ever, which basically makes me a Vanilla, and I'm not putting in enough effort to really be a useful Vanilla even.

I am okay with this lynch because Toog made a promise and didn’t follow through with it. The lawyerese speak reeks of Titus coaching. While technically true it’s something my sister has said to me in strategy/deception games numerous times. It’s like trying to dodge the lynch 101. And if Toog is town it does provide analysis towards the day end events to find scum. I think it’s a scum ploy to avoid the wagon.
I agree with this. Titus flip makes Toog look mad sus
In post 7136, Frozen Angel wrote:Just find a vig and shoot me
honestly if i got powers and vig was up, I'd take it and shoot sando

he's probably town, but I've got to be consistent. At least that's what Titus told me in scumchat before she died.
Can you please stop doing what I think are jokes? I struggle with that
In post 7126, MathBlade wrote:It’s much more in our interests to lynch elsewhere imho and among Titus’s defenders imho.
Do you not think Titus was bused?
It’s possible but more likely than not due to the resistance scum were trying to save Titus
In post 7148, Frozen Angel wrote:for that to work they risked ank getting mediumed which would out titus or they thought the people with medium will out themself and they can kill them all in time which seems ridiculous.

or nancy is the scum in titus list who got power negate and used it for scum team in titus behalf
I kinda think titus gave an all-town list.
I think it’s all town or she gave one to scum after killing Ank

See underline.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7488 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:34 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 7153, Frozen Angel wrote:We actually need to make nancy claim her night 2 too. everyone else with power claimed it from n2.

also maybe her night 1
nancy has been away from this game for awhile i dont remember any of her posts as of late anyhow. Is she not in other games as well?
In post 7200, the worst wrote:@Tora, agree current string of posts is town!Creature scented. :)
i disagree but he's probably not scum by virtue of the behaviour other flipped slots.
In post 7205, Sando wrote:
In post 7199, Creature wrote:
In post 7194, the worst wrote:btw please take the wagon as a compliment.
So what really happened there?
Scum spent all day trying to get me lynched instead of Titus and when that failed they flailed onto wagons like you to desperately keep their superhero Titus alive.
Like who?
In post 7217, Creature wrote:Yeh, Sando feels better today.
imo no he doesn't but like I said for your slot, other flip scum make him an unlikely team mate.
In post 7241, Toranaga wrote:the worst
either
town
or extremely good wolf
i concur
In post 7249, Sando wrote: Sorry can't help, currently 100% for voting scum this game, need to keep my perfect record :lol: :lol: :lol:
i mean you voted drixx and me so you already fucked that up my dude
In post 7268, the worst wrote:I feel like I haven't really captured the likeable aesthetic of Shiro's pitch. damn.
quite frankly yours is a little bit frightening
In post 7275, stungun0404 wrote:Especially with how much resistance there was to the titus wagon
^ unless stun went for the hardest bus of 2018, mad doubt that he's scum
In post 7333, stungun0404 wrote:@fa, why did you want to redirect a kill to sando?
i think ur town but i also think u like to ask useless questions.
In post 7362, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 7003, the worst wrote:Also Shiro flip = scum didn't want an Anka mediumship? Talk to me someone
This...actually hit a very important vein in the discussion. I think it's very likely Ank was not given a power n2 and the kill was to cover-up the fact. Any objections?
this seems to be the popular opinion.
In post 7363, Toogeloo wrote:-snip-
this is weak honestly
prob scum.
In post 7380, stungun0404 wrote:I find toranaga to be likelier to be town on the focus of his content than mathblade
I would also agree with this.
In post 7412, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 7097, Katsuki wrote:p sure shiros an antideathmiller
Ahahaha you fucking dimwit this game isn't bastard, go sit in the corner and stfu and let the adults talk
i read this so aggressively that i choked a little bit
In post 7450, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 7449, Toranaga wrote:who should be elected as leader?

I have one shot BP thing so maybe not me?
I already said I want one of Creature/sando
why creature for leader?
In post 7485, stungun0404 wrote:Let's not hammer toog until tomorrow. He said he'd be able to pop in then, and i want to see his defense to mathblade
I don't think we're gonna get much better than that post he already gave.
In post 7487, MathBlade wrote:-snip-
Titus was insulting me/my play/my ability the entire day. If scum had to choose between me who Titus thought sucked and Sakura who Titus didn’t insult, who do you think scum would pick?

-snip-

-snip-
It’s possible but more likely than not due to the resistance scum were trying to save Titus

-snip-

See underline.
1. I mean Titus was demeaning your play but that's cause she was scum and you thought she was. I don't see why the scumteam would continue to take that to heart when they know you're correct and she's discrediting to save herself
2. I'm partly not joking. I'd probably shoot sando.
3. Ok. The wagon split off seemed more like town indecision to me though.
4. I mean that's a possibility. Did she have more people in her list than what were available to give town to? If so then she probably gave it to scum!nancy. Otherwise I'm inclined to think that the list she gave was all town and she gave it to scum not in the list.
last.fm
gtkas
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7489 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:50 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7488, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 7153, Frozen Angel wrote:We actually need to make nancy claim her night 2 too. everyone else with power claimed it from n2.

also maybe her night 1
nancy has been away from this game for awhile i dont remember any of her posts as of late anyhow. Is she not in other games as well?
nancy is on VLA if memory serves
In post 7200, the worst wrote:@Tora, agree current string of posts is town!Creature scented. :)
i disagree but he's probably not scum by virtue of the behaviour other flipped slots.
In post 7205, Sando wrote:
In post 7199, Creature wrote:
In post 7194, the worst wrote:btw please take the wagon as a compliment.
So what really happened there?
Scum spent all day trying to get me lynched instead of Titus and when that failed they flailed onto wagons like you to desperately keep their superhero Titus alive.
Like who?
uhmmm I don’t understand your context? Like I think Creature is talking about himself?
In post 7217, Creature wrote:Yeh, Sando feels better today.
imo no he doesn't but like I said for your slot, other flip scum make him an unlikely team mate.
In post 7241, Toranaga wrote:the worst
either
town
or extremely good wolf
i concur
In post 7249, Sando wrote: Sorry can't help, currently 100% for voting scum this game, need to keep my perfect record :lol: :lol: :lol:
i mean you voted drixx and me so you already fucked that up my dude
Kinda agree here. Like Drixx is obvTown and nos meh could go either way but again I have more scum candidates than him

In post 7268, the worst wrote:I feel like I haven't really captured the likeable aesthetic of Shiro's pitch. damn.
quite frankly yours is a little bit frightening
In post 7275, stungun0404 wrote:Especially with how much resistance there was to the titus wagon
^ unless stun went for the hardest bus of 2018, mad doubt that he's scum
Titus could have told him to. I am looking forward to the first scum flip after Titus influence is gone. Similar to other games Titus has lost interest in. She said herself the game was a chore.

In post 7333, stungun0404 wrote:@fa, why did you want to redirect a kill to sando?
i think ur town but i also think u like to ask useless questions.
In post 7362, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 7003, the worst wrote:Also Shiro flip = scum didn't want an Anka mediumship? Talk to me someone
This...actually hit a very important vein in the discussion. I think it's very likely Ank was not given a power n2 and the kill was to cover-up the fact. Any objections?
this seems to be the popular opinion.
In post 7363, Toogeloo wrote:-snip-
this is weak honestly
prob scum.
In post 7380, stungun0404 wrote:I find toranaga to be likelier to be town on the focus of his content than mathblade
I would also agree with this.
In post 7412, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 7097, Katsuki wrote:p sure shiros an antideathmiller
Ahahaha you fucking dimwit this game isn't bastard, go sit in the corner and stfu and let the adults talk
i read this so aggressively that i choked a little bit
In post 7450, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 7449, Toranaga wrote:who should be elected as leader?

I have one shot BP thing so maybe not me?
I already said I want one of Creature/sando
why creature for leader?
In post 7485, stungun0404 wrote:Let's not hammer toog until tomorrow. He said he'd be able to pop in then, and i want to see his defense to mathblade
I don't think we're gonna get much better than that post he already gave.
In post 7487, MathBlade wrote:-snip-

-snip-

-snip-

-snip-

See underline.
1. I mean Titus was demeaning your play but that's cause she was scum and you thought she was. I don't see why the scumteam would continue to take that to heart when they know you're correct and she's discrediting to save herself
2. I'm partly not joking. I'd probably shoot sando.
3. Ok. The wagon split off seemed more like town indecision to me though.
4. I mean that's a possibility. Did she have more people in her list than what were available to give town to? If so then she probably gave it to scum!nancy. Otherwise I'm inclined to think that the list she gave was all town and she gave it to scum not in the list.
1) I was correct on Titus yes. However I have been scum backed into a corner during games. In those games it isn’t so much who you kill. It’s who you leave behind and who you kill. After assassinating my character making me leader is a good ploy if scum think they can get everyone to view me as less than or inferior.
2) I kinda don’t wanna shoot Sando here. Odds are greater than not he is town.
3) It doesn’t seem like that. Town indecision usually isn’t that forceful.
4) I don’t understand what you mean by more people in her list that were available... question. If you mean she omitted Drixx from her original suggestion then she did that but I feel that’s because Titus fears Drixx and how good he is with abilities.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #7490 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:59 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

I could run for leader again if u guys want me to.
Although it's clear scum DOESNT want me to.
I picked BP last night btw, I changed my mind coz i thought scum would reverse psychology me, if i had have superpowers earlier i would've gone for HT and use BP, but oh well.
This also means that i can SS a BP tonight so scum wouldnt be able to power negate me unless they get SS and strongman me.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7491 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:01 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7490, Sakura Hana wrote:I could run for leader again if u guys want me to.
Although it's clear scum DOESNT want me to.
I picked BP last night btw, I changed my mind coz i thought scum would reverse psychology me, if i had have superpowers earlier i would've gone for HT and use BP, but oh well.
This also means that i can SS a BP tonight so scum wouldnt be able to power negate me unless they get SS and strongman me.
Mainly I am concerned about two leader candidates that work well yet aren’t in people’s hell no piles.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7492 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:02 am

Post by MathBlade »

That and the missing power slot
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #7493 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:03 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

hmm ok.
Speaking of, im pretty sure Sando is very town.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #7494 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:03 am

Post by the worst »

In post 7475, Nosferatu wrote:also fun fact: im so colorblind i cant even tell skittles apart

i just shove them apart and hope i get green apple
can't work out whether the anxiety of not knowing which skittle comes next or the ecstatic feeling of netting a green apple skittle is better

guess it's not a bad compromise
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #7495 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:03 am

Post by the worst »

I say we vig anyone who calls FA or Sando obvtown after this post :3
--
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7496 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:25 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Why are people townreading Sando?????
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7497 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:26 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

If someone says cause they were also a wagon when Titus was a wagon, I lose hope in this game
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #7498 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:47 am

Post by the worst »

scum!Sando would involve such a tremendous and passionate crossbus between Titus and Sando that I really doubt it's within either of their scumranges
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #7499 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:47 am

Post by the worst »

and his progression on nailing scum!Titus was crazy good