Sup yo?
sup
VOTE: sando

i was on like page 15 so im gonna continue with that

reads were like

{}
{}
{human, chick, molla}
{nico,brass,sakura,ircher,gamma,hebi,kokichi,mylo,nancy,rando,shiro,worst,titus,tora,muffin}
{sando, drixx, tora, cerb}
{}
{}

just so you know
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #909 (isolation #1) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:40 am

Post by Nosferatu »

also there was pre-game scumchat

like i have no idea how that was an actual argument
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #923 (isolation #2) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:55 am

Post by Nosferatu »

i woke up this morning and thought

"well golly it would just make my day if ircher just took a whole page to ask headass questions"

and thank my stars that wish came true
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #929 (isolation #3) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:01 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 538, Toranaga wrote:
In post 532, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 526, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 2488, Sakura Hana wrote:I'm definitely not repeating that day 1 again.
And so what im doing in this game was born.
Okay. So this, along with the "deliberately ignoring thing", ping me pretty hard. Normally, when someone looks at a post I made and chooses to ignore all of it except one part, they just do so without the snarky comment included. This generally results in them getting pushed more about the part they ignored by myself, and anyone else who was interested in the point(s) I raised.

I see deliberately calling out the fact that she ignored the rest of the post as an attempt to preempt said pushing. I was debating whether to ask if that bit of flavor in Sakuras post was characteristic of her posting style, or if it had a good chance of being preemptive scum deflection, but this last post seems to support my position . Here Sakura is again, preempting questioning about her reason for playing the way she is, by posting a link and a joke. She already said it was because of a game in the past, nobody asked for a link to the game or anything, but here she is ready to justify what she's doing before the conversation gets too deep into whether her behavior is anti-town or not.
I love that sakura is being pushed for this and find your reasoning extremely villagery from you, and I was villa reading your posting before anyway so this is cool. I don't know if I agree with this, though. I don't think sakura is necessarily doing what she is doing as an excuse to not work on the game, but rather because she is the kind of individualistic millennial generation type of player. I'm sure she'll start posting reads as the game progresses regardless of her rand.
I want to take a moment to just say I hate this post

there are other posts im commenting on while i read through

but i want to just pause for a minute and say that this post in particular just rustles my jimmies in a way that quite frankly unsettles me deeply.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #938 (isolation #4) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:10 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

FUCK my dude there is a multi quote button

seriously
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #945 (isolation #5) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:22 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 940, 123456789 wrote:
In post 820, brassherald wrote:
In post 818, Human Sequencer wrote: People scumreading muffin is pretty lul
Por que?
Porque HS no sabe que el esta hablando sobre.

(You can use google translate if you don't know what that means.)
i can tell you used google translate to make this post lmfao
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #947 (isolation #6) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:25 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 946, brassherald wrote:Yo, I'm not reading two pages of posts from one person, good luck to my replacement.
SIGGED
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #948 (isolation #7) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:36 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 646, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 642, The Dream Weaver wrote:
Votecount 1.6
Katsuki (2):
zMuffinMan, Gamma Emerald
Wtf? Why the hell is Muffin’s vote still on Katsuki after insisting he’s not scum. This makes no sense whatsoever.
that's really all you needed to quote
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #950 (isolation #8) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:10 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

ok, I'm done reading
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #951 (isolation #9) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:13 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 23, zMuffinMan wrote:i voted myself
then i voted cupcake because i wanted scum to kill him
then i voted myloninja because cupcake is probably scum and i wanted scum to kill myloninja instead
then i voted myself because i read rule 7
then i looked at the player list and realised i didn't give a shit who got voted leader
then i voted myloninja again for shits and giggles

i am completely and utterly astonished that myloninja didnt end up getting voted leader, he was clearly the most qualified candidate

Vote: Cupcake

99% sure he rolled scum this game. i may say this every game but this time i'm not joking

please help me lynch him before he is able to post
In post 24, hebichan wrote:I am claiming that I voted for Kokichi.

I have no problem with people claiming them.
In post 27, Cerberus v666 wrote:@mod: Shush, don't go quoting your own ambiguous posts at me. We have no reason to assume that abilities won't be available AGAIN in a future phase, so clarification was necessary.

I see absolutely no benefit to the rush of having people express their choices ASAP.

Confirmation of daychat(which we should have assumed anyways means that assuming town doesn't lie, by claiming in advance of the person "most likely" to have been selected by scum(though only marginally more likely than others, as I said before) we give scum the ability to coordinate their claims and say whatever "fits" the situation as revealed by town. If they find out that without their set of votes, their selected teammate would not have won, they can deliberately distance by only having the requisite number of them claim to have voted for that individual. This is, of course, assuming FA is actually scum, or at the least a choice scum decided to make for whatever reasons.

Also, people claiming who they voted for without saying why are being bad and should feel bad for giving out the information most useful to scum, without sharing the information that's useful to town.
In post 30, Sakura Hana wrote:VOTE: Cerberus
In post 35, Sakura Hana wrote:i thought we were gonna wait for FA, but might as well, i voted muffin coz he had epic reads on my last game with him.

also muffins > cupcakes
ill post the whole thing but just for fun ill let you guys know when i technically replaced in
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #952 (isolation #10) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:14 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

you'll see those later its ok
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #953 (isolation #11) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:24 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

Spoiler: page 1-5
then i voted myloninja because cupcake is probably scum and i wanted scum to kill myloninja instead
then i looked at the player list and realised i didn't give a shit who got voted leader

i am completely and utterly astonished that myloninja didnt end up getting voted leader, he was clearly the most qualified candidate

99% sure he rolled scum this game. i may say this every game but this time i'm not joking

every game

is this just gonna be one of those games

sidenote: i love how everyone reads cerb's post about claiming your vote, and then complete disregarding it
In post 27, Cerberus v666 wrote:@mod: Shush, don't go quoting your own ambiguous posts at me. We have no reason to assume that abilities won't be available AGAIN in a future phase, so clarification was necessary.

I see absolutely no benefit to the rush of having people express their choices ASAP.

Confirmation of daychat(which we should have assumed anyways means that assuming town doesn't lie, by claiming in advance of the person "most likely" to have been selected by scum(though only marginally more likely than others, as I said before) we give scum the ability to coordinate their claims and say whatever "fits" the situation as revealed by town. If they find out that without their set of votes, their selected teammate would not have won, they can deliberately distance by only having the requisite number of them claim to have voted for that individual. This is, of course, assuming FA is actually scum, or at the least a choice scum decided to make for whatever reasons.

Also, people claiming who they voted for without saying why are being bad and should feel bad for giving out the information most useful to scum, without sharing the information that's useful to town.
In post 35, Sakura Hana wrote:i thought we were gonna wait for FA, but might as well, i voted muffin coz he had epic reads on my last game with him.

also muffins > cupcakes
In post 36, Sando wrote:One thing before anyone else reveals:

Should we force all the FA voters to reveal themselves first? Then they have zero info on how many they need to provide to make sure we can't see the lie.
In post 37, Drixx wrote:I voted Cerberus for what should be self evident reasons.

Gut reaction to FA being chosen is that we have a WIFOM loop: either FA is scum or scum picked FA because FA was a safe pick to pile votes onto.

Sakura Hana gets first serious FOS from me.
In post 42, Chickadee wrote:
In post 39, zMuffinMan wrote:pretty sure scum (at least if theyre smart) just voted whoever they thought they might vote as town and the majority of votes just happened to land on FA

i doubt they piled onto FA

i doubt they aren't going to truthfully claim who they voted

any smart scum would be playing the long game; whoever gets voted D1 doesn't matter (except insofar as you want to get into the league of extraordinary gentlemuffins). sac the D1 leader position (if scum gets voted, it's good for them, but if not, it doesn't matter), manipulate reads in such a way that you can vote scum on later nights is the long term plan for any smart scum team. there was obviously going to be a mass claim of votes; better to just be truthful about it D1 and manipulate shit later...
Congrats you get my first vote. I usually hang on to this a while longer.

VOTE: zMuffinMan

While we don't know wether or not scum got to talk pregame during voting, your post here reads like you know they didn't.
In post 48, Toranaga wrote:I like the people who voted muffin becuase their posts are a little weird and especially the second one can look like TMI, and I think the votes are pure reactions to things these people (katsuki, bbmolla and chickadee) find scummy, so I'm fine townreading all of them as much as it's possible this early.
In post 49, brassherald wrote:I think the better practice would be to claim who you voted for, the reason and your favorite superhero.

Like me, I like Green Lantern, specifically, the one played by Ryan Reynolds. That movie is like Citizen Kane, but better.
In post 50, The Dream Weaver wrote:
Votecount 1.1
Leader: Frozen Angel

zMuffinMan (3):
BBmolla, Katsuki, Chickadee

Cerberus v666 (1):
Sakura Hana
Katsuki (1):
zMuffinMan

123456789 (0):

BBmolla (0):

brassherald (0):

Chickadee (0):

Drixx (0):

Gamma Emerald (0):

hebichan (0):

Human Sequencer (0):

Kokichi Oma (0):

Myloninja13 (0):

Nancy Drew 39 (0):

Nico Robin (0):

randomidget (0):

Sakura Hana (0):

Sando (0):

Shiro (0):

the worst (0):

Titus (0):

Toranaga (0):

Not Voting (18):
Everyone Else

With
players, it takes
to lynch.
The day ends in (expired on 2018-07-15 18:00:00).

Abilities Available for Acquisition

BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE LEAGUE OF ALISAE

Impenetrable Skin:
You are protected from one killing action until the next Night Phase.
Siren's Call:
Target another player. That player will redirect any action(s) to target you instead of their original target until the next Night Phase.

INFINITECH STANDARD

Enhanced Hearing:
Target another player. You will learn if any actions were performed on that player during the current Night Phase.
Phasing:
Target another player. Any actions that target you before the next Night Phase will target them instead.
Power Mimicry:
Target another player. You will gain one use of any Superpower(s) they use before the end of next Day Phase. These 1-Shot Superpowers will be available to you until the end of the next Night Phase and still count against your Superpower usage.
Spiritual Mediumship:
Target a player that has died within the previous Day or Night Phase. You will have a neighborhood with that player for the following Day and Night Phase.
In post 59, Toranaga wrote:
In post 53, brassherald wrote:
In post 52, Toranaga wrote:my favorite superhero is goku.
Dragon Ball Z is also like Citizen Kane, but better.

I guess I'm just saying I did not like Citizen Kane that much.
lol, you are. I don't love citizen kane and find it funny it's considered the best movie ever or whatever it is when there's much better film noir and even much better orson welles movies.
In post 63, Sando wrote:
In post 62, Human Sequencer wrote:rvs and fence-sittery
"Because it's RVS and because of this other real reason" - wat?
In post 66, 123456789 wrote:
In post 37, Drixx wrote:I voted Cerberus for what should be self evident reasons.

Gut reaction to FA being chosen is that we have a WIFOM loop: either FA is scum or scum picked FA because FA was a safe pick to pile votes onto.

And your gut would be wrong.

I voted Frozen.
VOTE: 123456789
In post 73, 123456789 wrote:
In post 71, Sando wrote:
In post 65, Toranaga wrote:you should explain your reasons in clear manner so everyone knows what your mindset really is instead of playing mysteriously like your read is so relevant it should be left for later because of reasons. IDK what fence-sittery means and rather have it spelled it out for me and the thread.
I understand what fence-sitting means, basically lack of commitment to reads.

But you can't say:
This is an RVS vote oh and by the way you're also fence-sitting which is scummy.

RVS is random, it does not pair well with a legitimate read.
RVS isn’t really random past the first vote...
In post 86, Sando wrote:FA I think for now you're someone who flat out shouldn't post their votee.

I can see the point of forcing you to generate a list of people to vote-claim in though. But that might be busy work and understandably tedious, dunno if anyone agrees with me on this point.
In post 91, Sakura Hana wrote:Random notes: FA and Cerb not scum together if either is scum.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #954 (isolation #12) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:25 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

WHAT THE FUCK

that actually just submitted for no reason. i wasnt done yet
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #955 (isolation #13) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:33 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

Spoiler: page 1-5

every game

is this just gonna be one of those games

sidenote: i love how everyone reads cerb's post about claiming your vote, and then complete disregarding it
In post 27, Cerberus v666 wrote: Also, people claiming who they voted for without saying why are being bad and should feel bad for giving out the information most useful to scum, without sharing the information that's useful to town.
if everyone is vanilla rn why tf would it not come down to anything but personal preference lmao
oh dear

also muffins > cupcakes
Some people like cupcakes better. I, for one care less for them!"
Arrogantly twisting the sterile canvas snoot
Of a fully charged icing-anointment utensil
He poots forth a quarter-ounce green rosette
Near- ha, ha
Let's try that again-
He poots forth a quarter-ounce green rosette
Near the summit of a dense-but-radiant muffin
Of his own design
Later he says:
"Some people, some people like cupcakes exclusively
While I myself I say there is naught
Nor ought there be nothing so exalted
On the face of God's grey earth
As that Prince of foods... the Muffin!
In post 36, Sando wrote:One thing before anyone else reveals:

Should we force all the FA voters to reveal themselves first? Then they have zero info on how many they need to provide to make sure we can't see the lie.
we've just proved how good people are at following instructions
this ostensibly makes no sense
In post 42, Chickadee wrote: While we don't know wether or not scum got to talk pregame during voting, your post here reads like you know they didn't.
im like 200% sure scum had a pregame chat
In post 48, Toranaga wrote:I like the people who voted muffin becuase their posts are a little weird and especially the second one can look like TMI, and I think the votes are pure reactions to things these people (katsuki, bbmolla and chickadee) find scummy, so I'm fine townreading all of them
as much as it's possible this early.
except for kats i agree
In post 49, brassherald wrote:I think the better practice would be to claim who you voted for, the reason and your favorite superhero.

Like me, I like Green Lantern, specifically, the one played by Ryan Reynolds. That movie is like Citizen Kane, but better.
this better be leading up to the sickest crumb of all time
In post 50, The Dream Weaver wrote:
Abilities Available for Acquisition
i used to crush on shadowcat when i was like 11
shit, not that long ago...
In post 59, Toranaga wrote:
In post 53, brassherald wrote:
In post 52, Toranaga wrote:my favorite superhero is goku.
Dragon Ball Z is also like Citizen Kane, but better.

I guess I'm just saying I did not like Citizen Kane that much.
lol, you are. I don't love citizen kane and find it funny it's considered the best movie ever or whatever it is when there's much better film noir and even much better orson welles movies.
i know, what's so important about a sled biography?
In post 63, Sando wrote:
In post 62, Human Sequencer wrote:rvs and fence-sittery
"Because it's RVS and because of this other real reason" - wat?
you're trying my dude

I voted Frozen.
are you saying you as scum voted frozen for reasons other than her being a safe pick lmfao?
In post 73, 123456789 wrote: RVS isn’t really random past the first vote...
alright can we fucking not
In post 75, 123456789 wrote:So Toronaga town, Human scum, got it....
VOTE: Human
this makes no fucking sense to me
In post 86, Sando wrote:FA I think for now you're someone who flat out shouldn't post their votee.

I can see the point of forcing you to generate a list of people to vote-claim in though. But that might be busy work and understandably tedious, dunno if anyone agrees with me on this point.
there's no point to this post
In post 91, Sakura Hana wrote:Random notes: FA and Cerb not scum together if either is scum.
this seems completely random

{}
{human, chick, molla}
{nico,cerb666,brass,sakura,ircher,gamma,hebi,kokichi,mylo,nancy,rando,shiro,worst,titus,tora,muffin}
{sando, drixx, tora}
{}
human's whole interaction with tora seemed legit and tora came off like he was tryharding in an awkward way.
sando just makes unnecessary posts
drixx just made a post i didnt really like
chick and molla made that vote i dont remember that i liked

ok this is the actual finished page 1-5 catchup thing

note the use of multi posts, ircher
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #959 (isolation #14) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:52 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

Spoiler: 5-17
In post 107, Sakura Hana wrote:Dunno, but scum having day chat and not pregame chat seems rather silly to me.
literally this
In post 110, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 109, zMuffinMan wrote:this could be the one and only game ever run on MS where scum didn't have pregame chat

seems likely
elaborate why it is likely
i laughed so hard reading this
In post 111, zMuffinMan wrote:well i just think after thousands of games that have been run with pre-game chat, brian decided "you know what? pregame chat sucks and i hate scum and i'm not gonna let them have it" and so he didn't

it just makes sense
muffin's town just for this
In post 114, Chickadee wrote:
In post 54, Human Sequencer wrote:i voted muffinman cuz he was doing a good job of leading town last game till somebody killed him
In post 42, Chickadee wrote:While we don't know wether or not scum got to talk pregame during voting, your post here reads like you know they didn't.
err, how?

VOTE: toranaga
In post 39, zMuffinMan wrote:pretty sure scum (at least if theyre smart) just voted whoever they thought they might vote as town and the majority of votes just happened to land on FA
If they have pre-game chat, they would have coordinated. Do you disagree? This comment seems to disagree with that sentiment.
this is a bit of a headass post. Why could they not have collectively decided not to pile on one person and vote randomly to some degree?
In post 127, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 120, Human Sequencer wrote:sando is towny
yeah
i must be living on some alternate reality
In post 133, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 118, Frozen Angel wrote:I can tell you that I'm like 95% sure that I had 2 more votes from the remaining playlist and that they would vote me regardless of alignment.

I can even see myself have upto 4 votes between the remaining playerlist.

Looking at this and the votes that are already claimed, it feels like that the scums were uncoordinated pregame or if they were coordinated they were not coordinated enough to bypass the votes on me (or they thought it's unnecessary)

one other theory is that they did pile up on me because they saw sign up thread and felt like I might have some votes so they just halped it happen to put me in spotlight but that feels kind of suboptimal. and they must be lieing about their votes if that's the case. or the people who would vote me regardless of alignment can be those scums.
In every game I’m in, I always go with Occams Razor. The simplest explanation always makes the most sense. I don’t think it makes a lot of sense for scum to lie about their votes. Why make things harder for themselves? I think we can WIFOM ourselves to oblivion about if scum are lying about their votes or not. What we ought to be doing instead, is what any good villa does: focusing on the
mindset
behind the vote. Did a player make their vote with town’s best interests in mind or not?
this is the most hurr durr post ive read all day
In post 140, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 133, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 118, Frozen Angel wrote:I can tell you that I'm like 95% sure that I had 2 more votes from the remaining playlist and that they would vote me regardless of alignment.

I can even see myself have upto 4 votes between the remaining playerlist.

Looking at this and the votes that are already claimed, it feels like that the scums were uncoordinated pregame or if they were coordinated they were not coordinated enough to bypass the votes on me (or they thought it's unnecessary)

one other theory is that they did pile up on me because they saw sign up thread and felt like I might have some votes so they just halped it happen to put me in spotlight but that feels kind of suboptimal. and they must be lieing about their votes if that's the case. or the people who would vote me regardless of alignment can be those scums.
In every game I’m in, I always go with Occams Razor. The simplest explanation always makes the most sense. I don’t think it makes a lot of sense for scum to lie about their votes. Why make things harder for themselves? I think we can WIFOM ourselves to oblivion about if scum are lying about their votes or not. What we ought to be doing instead, is what any good villa does: focusing on the
mindset
behind the vote. Did a player make their vote with town’s best interests in mind or not?

Yep. Nancy is 100% correct here. Though I am concerned about scum lies, I don't actually find them particularly likely with regards to this at least, UNLESS they all piled on a teammate who *didn't* get it and who they don't have verifiable reason to vote for that's unrelated to this game in particular. The reasoning though, that's the thing. The thought process they used to make that decision, and whether that thought process is in line with town!them...that will be useful to at least some people here.
you say yep like she had a point are you scum my dude
In post 176, brassherald wrote:

I voted Frozen.
Yo, why did you self vote?
he probably sensed the scumpost
sidenote: gamma starts his eternal catch-up dear god
In post 199, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 154, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 151, Sakura Hana wrote:Good thing this isnt MU then.
We can have some of their good habits here

maybe that will help ms towns :]
Oh dear lawdy are you gonna be Mulch 2.0
mulch was closer to FA 2.0 really
In post 206, Toranaga wrote:
In post 202, Frozen Angel wrote:Toranaga explain that vote
I didn't like that midget opened with that post and didn't follow up with anything, and saying "to be honest" can be a dishonety tell so I voted there. it doesn't amount to much but it's where I'm at.
are you fucking serious
In post 215, 123456789 wrote:
In post 176, brassherald wrote:

I voted Frozen.
VOTE: Human
Yo, why did you self vote?
I didn’t.
In post 236, Frozen Angel wrote:WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS VIVE LA FRANCE
yeah come 2022 selecao will reign again
sidenote: the amount of setup bs on these pages is just making my eyes glaze
In post 379, 123456789 wrote:
In post 312, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 310, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 271, Cerberus v666 wrote:I'm pretty sure purely random out of
5/22
is almost guaranteed to wind up with a scum. Purely random with a smaller number of people selected *might* be optimal, but really, I think that's a silly line to take.
huh?
23 total....FA is one of them, so 22 remaining...she picks *5* OTHER players...so 5/22 can be selected at most.
Assuming Frozen is town (18 / 23):

We have 17 town, 5 scum remaining.

The probability that Frozen picks an all town team is thus: (17 / 22) * (16 / 21) * (15 / 20) * (14 / 19) * (13 / 18) ~ 23.5%
Then the probability that Frozen picks at least once scum randomly is ~(100% - 23.5%) = 76.5%

Assuming Frozen is scum (5 / 23):
We have 18 town, 4 scum remaining.

The probability that the rest of the people Frozen picks are all town: (18 / 22) * (17 / 21) * (16 / 20) * (15 / 19) * (14 / 18) ~ 32.5%
Then the probability that the other members Frozen picks possess at least one scum is ~(100% - 32.5%) = 67.5%

The probability that the 5 members Frozen chooses contain at least one scum if Frozen chooses completely random is thus (18 / 23) * 76.5% + (5 / 23) * 67.5% ~ 75%. That's what the math says about this.

I'm not convinced though that choosing from a smaller pool will increase the odds, simply because that pool may contain multiple scum.... or it may not.
ive been skimming but you're assuming that frozen makes reads one by one (with replacements) instead of simultaneously and independantly.
In post 399, The Dream Weaver wrote:
I'm rooting for Croatia.
its coming home

{}
{}
{human, molla}
{nico,brass,sakura,ircher,hebi,kokichi,mylo,nancy,rando,shiro,worst,titus,tora,muffin}
{sando, drixx, tora, cerb}
{}
{}

looking at these wagons, muffin looks like a meme
ircher is a curious vote
bunch of vanity shit
I pretty much skimmed these pages, so my reads didn't change much, which sucks but people always setup spec in large themes pointlessly
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #962 (isolation #15) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:01 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

Cerberus v666 wrote:@nosferatu:I don't expect it to come down to anything other than personal preference, but it's possible that scum were deliberately getting one person the lead, and will want to conceal that...so what they say will be lies! That may or may not be easily caught. *shrug* I don't know this playerlist as well as some, so it'll be a bit harder for me to figure things out than it would have been with other playerlists.
understandable i guess

i would not figure that personal preference would be distinguishable from a lie though

pedit: yeah i started reading and taking notes before replacing in. I plan on marking where i received my role so you can note any changes or whatever, im curious if there are any.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #969 (isolation #16) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:37 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

Spoiler: 17-35
In post 413, hebichan wrote:VOTE: alisae
In post 449, Frozen Angel wrote:Ok lets discuss this

You're voting katsuki cause you think their vote on you was scummy

You think their claim is legit and that they wouldn't lie about that

These two things can coexist I'm just intrested to know how are they sitting together in your mind? what is your current read on katsuki and how are you elaborating it?
he's voting katsuki cause its their schtick
i used to love this song
In post 475, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 428, Katsuki wrote:I'll act as a second flavour mod since someone used a post restriction power on me that forces me to have to post a youtube vid in each post. It's rather obnoxious so I'll probably just make empty flavour posts.

VOTE: Katsuki
This is both impossible/a lie and a scum-motivated post
this is wrong but i expected town!gamma to say it

sidenote: I got the PM asking if I wanted to replace in here. I was actually reading at the time so i didnt consciously notice any shifts, lemme know if you see any.
In post 480, Toranaga wrote:
In post 408, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 371, 123456789 wrote:
In post 267, Frozen Angel wrote:Anyone knows why mod keep saying "LEAGUE OF ALISAE" when announcing hero powers under his vcs?
I think Alisae invents two of the powers while the mod had the rest pre-planned.
Isn't that bastard that a "future sub" player is secretly a part of mod team and is giving out powers on ms?
alisae isn't listed as a sub per se, but on a different league altogether

my theory is that alisae is a player in the game with a different wincon and on a league of er own

or something

maybe I'm wrong but that's my impression
its not bastard wtf
In post 532, Cerberus v666 wrote: I see deliberately calling out the fact that she ignored the rest of the post as an attempt to preempt said pushing. I was debating whether to ask if that bit of flavor in Sakuras post was characteristic of her posting style, or if it had a good chance of being preemptive scum deflection, but this last post seems to support my position . Here Sakura is again, preempting questioning about her reason for playing the way she is, by posting a link and a joke. She already said it was because of a game in the past, nobody asked for a link to the game or anything, but here she is ready to justify what she's doing before the conversation gets too deep into whether her behavior is anti-town or not.
i rolled my eyes so hard i think they might be lodged into my skull
In post 538, Toranaga wrote: I love that sakura is being pushed for this and find your reasoning extremely villagery from you, and I was villa reading your posting before anyway so this is cool. I don't know if I agree with this, though. I don't think sakura is necessarily doing what she is doing as an excuse to not work on the game, but rather because she is the kind of individualistic millennial generation type of player. I'm sure she'll start posting reads as the game progresses regardless of her rand.
first off why the fuck are you taking such extreme measures to say how much you townread cerb
"i love you're pushing her for this"
"this is such a town thought process"
"i was townreading you already but wow"
immediately followed by
"i dont think she's scum for this"
either you dickride him or he's wrong
actually fucking pick one
In post 564, Cerberus v666 wrote: Titus, people don't shoot me. You know that.
i fully expect cerb to be shot now
In post 607, Toranaga wrote: VOTE: titus

I'm doing this.

calling someone a millennial being on the same footing with shading them has to be the most nonsense thing I was ever accused with, which reminds me of when I posted a voldemort gif and you said I was claiming scum in assassins' creed.

this is what you do as scum. you throw any logic out the window to push whatever you want pushed. you'd be more reasonable as town.
if you're telling someone that they are putting themselves on a podium due to circumstances of their birth, that is shading my dude. everytime you dont like what they do you're putting yourself in a position to just say "ah those damn milennials"
In post 612, Toranaga wrote:VOTE: randomidget

isn't doing anything and posts are awful
this sudden vote switch off of titus is dumb and sus as fuck
In post 767, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Sando puts more effort into their posts than anyone else in the game - probably town

I like how UFO is pushing people hard.

Brass is definitely different here than he was in Necro - a lot more content. I like his thought processes.

FA seems to have good tone.

I’m really liking Titus - plenty of nuanced reads, good interactions, plus is adorable.

Human seems okay so far, I will need to see more from him

Gamma seems okay, some posts seem to be a bit contradictory but tone seems villagery.

Random needs to start posting more. Seems like disinterested villa

Need more on Katsuki, Kokichi and Chick

Numbers - troll lol. Are they scum or just obvious mislynchbait?
I find Sando's points to be useless and lack purpose. Where do you see effort?
What pushes is tora making?
You think brass has been giving content? I see far more movie memes than content.
What makes random disinterested town? I don't see how his posts are AI.
How is ircher (numbers) scummy?
In post 777, Nancy Drew 39 wrote: Okay, I briefly looked at the videos Katsuki posted. Most I think are from Deemo rhythm game and are just music but the two here might mean something. I dunno. One is in Japanese (can anyone translate?) and involves a soldier and the one in English talks about putting on a show. I don’t know if this means anything or not but I found it interesting anyway.
why are you trying to find meaning in this?
the first one's title means invincible soldier btw
In post 827, Human Sequencer wrote:
In post 824, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 822, Toranaga wrote:what makes her town? for the 1000000 time, sakura, why is katsuki town?
[ ] We're masons
[ ] I have a daycop inno on them
[ ] They are day 1 friendly neighbors
[ ] Their play is very towny
[ ] Meta says they're town.
Take your pick
This mentality is so unbelievably trash

It's also nothing like your play last game
VOTE: sakura
its pretty disingenuous to find fault in her response when she's made it abundantly clear that she's not gonna elaborate in any meaningful way.
In post 844, Toranaga wrote:
In post 841, Sakura Hana wrote:Granted 839 is the first bit of some sort of honest scumhunting i see from you.
I already don't want to lynch you anymore.
bruh
In post 845, Toranaga wrote:my human sequence read: "I like the way he is reading the game and things he is reacting to"
cerberus interpretation: "effort = town"

/shrug
you say that like its better
In post 853, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 745, Titus wrote:
In post 731, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 594, Titus wrote:Also, Cerb I did not move the goalposts.

A good Cerb knows nightless isn't a setup town wins. A good Cerb realizes that his claim gives no invests. You're acting in your walls as if one did not exist. Mentioning something is not intellectual vigor.

It's just odd. A good Cerb knows there are serious flaws logically with you.
How is nightless not a setup town wins?
town struggles in 2 v 9 or 11, 5 v 18? Ok...sure.
You are aware nightless has the plus of if someone is irrefutably town scum can't eliminate them right?
and yet nightless games have been held where town lose.
In post 864, Toranaga wrote:VOTE: titus

{}
{human, molla, gamma, sakura, nancy, muffin}
{nico,brass,ircher,hebi,kokichi,mylo,rando,shiro,worst,titus}
{sando, drixx, cerb}
{tora}
after some deliberation, I decided to lose the extra brackets. I don't think I'll get any townreads that high so it seems extra.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #971 (isolation #17) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:40 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 964, Kokichi Oma wrote:Most I've seen Nos ever post. He could be scum
1. im pretty sure i posted more in the last game we had together
2. first game i ever played I had the highest post count in game (memories of a hyped up 14 year old wilding out)
3. people usually form the opposite conclusion from your premise

pedit: honestly i was starting to doubt the tr i had on mine too
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #974 (isolation #18) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:46 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

Ankamius wrote:Oh has Nancy posted enough to read off of yet
I'd say probably yeah
Cerberus v666 wrote:I would be so happy if you were both scum and just did that. :)
I'd legitimately cry if I were scum in this game given that I'd get caught in like 4 secs with this playerlist
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #982 (isolation #19) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:58 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

Toranaga wrote:@nosferatu
first off why the fuck are you taking such extreme measures to say how much you townread cerb
"i love you're pushing her for this"
"this is such a town thought process"
"i was townreading you already but wow"
immediately followed by
"i dont think she's scum for this"
either you dickride him or he's wrong
actually fucking pick one
things can be towny without being right.

I have nothing to say about your other comments other than I think it comes from town a lot.
I find the way you went about expressing the thought to be more significant than the thought itself.
Cerberus v666 wrote:I do know people expect you to be lurky and useless
dread it. run from it. destiny still arrives.
Cerberus v666 wrote:Elaborate. I want to see you stoke someone's ego. :P
Well, I've never played a scum game where Sakura didn't scumread me by my 3rd post
I still remember a blitz game where titus caught me in exactly 17 posts
Gamma's not that bad at reading
FA hasn't played with me in a while but she can read me pretty well
And if you started wallposting at me I'd probably just lie down and take it cause defending myself would be a bother.
and ank just arrived.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #991 (isolation #20) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:19 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 984, Toranaga wrote:that could be a difference in how we approach mafia. btw do you agree cerb's thoughts are towny in that post, or you think I'm completely off base in townreading it?
I don't see townreading it as completely offbase, but I don't agree that its townposting. I see cerb's post as an easy opinion to have, and likewise a townread on it to be an easy opinion to have as well.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1001 (isolation #21) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:08 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 993, Ankamius wrote:I'm stealing Nos' format
who stole it from ranger!
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1003 (isolation #22) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:11 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 999, Sando wrote:Useless or anti-town?
what's the difference
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1009 (isolation #23) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:57 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1005, Sando wrote:
In post 1003, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 999, Sando wrote:Useless or anti-town?
what's the difference
One hurts town, one neither hurts nor helps...

How is this hard to understand as a concept?
nothing does...nothing... if that makes sense? The fact that it serves zero purpose means that people put time in energy into a waste of time and space.

idk how to make you get this. It's like saying plastic "neither hurts nor helps".
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1019 (isolation #24) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:52 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

UNVOTE:
In post 1017, Sando wrote:
In post 1009, Nosferatu wrote:nothing does...nothing... if that makes sense? The fact that it serves zero purpose means that people put time in energy into a waste of time and space.

idk how to make you get this. It's like saying plastic "neither hurts nor helps".
You're acting as if it was an absolute known that it would be useless...
fmpov it was useless from the beginning and it was very apparent to me.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1020 (isolation #25) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:53 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

i...didnt mean to unvote....
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1023 (isolation #26) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:09 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1021, Sando wrote:
In post 1019, Nosferatu wrote:UNVOTE:
In post 1017, Sando wrote:
In post 1009, Nosferatu wrote:nothing does...nothing... if that makes sense? The fact that it serves zero purpose means that people put time in energy into a waste of time and space.

You're acting as if it was an absolute known that it would be useless...
fmpov it was useless from the beginning and it was very apparent to me.
Thinking that is one thing, knowing it is another.
this is tangential
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1028 (isolation #27) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:48 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

ESKETIT
VOTE: cerb
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1169 (isolation #28) » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:32 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1080, 123456789 wrote:5 more pages?! Gah!
ur literally not allowed to say that
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1172 (isolation #29) » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:48 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1090, 123456789 wrote:
In post 945, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 940, 123456789 wrote:
In post 820, brassherald wrote:
In post 818, Human Sequencer wrote: People scumreading muffin is pretty lul
Por que?
Porque HS no sabe que el esta hablando sobre.

(You can use google translate if you don't know what that means.)
i can tell you used google translate to make this post lmfao
Try it the other way; you’ll get something different.
i mean you're right, i just assumed you used google translate cause its wrong lol
In post 1120, Sando wrote:Ank and Nos have basically decided to have a whinge about all the useless content whilst providing, well, whinges.
keep tellin yourself that bud

VOTE: ircher
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1335 (isolation #30) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:52 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1287, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 1285, Toranaga wrote:and yes I went from wanting her dead to sheeping her. you mafiascummers just gonna have to deal with it.
I wouldnt mind, but why did you have to pre-emptively defend yourself like this?
lmao
In post 1293, Toranaga wrote:
In post 1228, Cerberus v666 wrote:
Why is nobody else objecting to Tora's belief that because he agrees with someone they should be able to "lock clear" him?
re: bolded. being a town player is about working with other town players, finding each other and lynching scum. mafiascum is chock full of egos who don't do any of that, but where I come from town wins and I win with town. so, I'm sorry I don't play like ass, I know it sucks to suck.
1st off instead of bolding the part you're responding to, literally just only quote what's relevant
2nd why should literally anyone townread someone because they agree on shit lmfao
In post 1295, Toranaga wrote:plus me and sando have agreed about more than a few things about this game.
like this matters
In post 1319, Ankamius wrote:like at best, this is town hypernitpicking

at worst, it's scum hypernitpicking
truly a relevation
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1337 (isolation #31) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:55 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

just reading up to a votecount is pretty helpful imo for catching up
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1341 (isolation #32) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:14 am

Post by Nosferatu »

ok but similar thought process is indicative of sharing an alignment not just having the same thoughts

parroting the same shit as someone else would be super town-indicative thing then wouldn't it?

you don't need to shill for MU every post you make, you don't need to be here lol
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1342 (isolation #33) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:17 am

Post by Nosferatu »

im gonna also preempt the whole "im so happy that i annoy you by doing this" schtick youve got going on cause im not a proud member of this site or whatever and i dont care if you shit on it

i literally only play on here now because my computer broke and im on a chromebook until the end of the month where i can play actual games again

this site is literally just marginally better than flash games on armorgames

what annoys me is you being repetitive
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1348 (isolation #34) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:29 am

Post by Nosferatu »

Toranaga wrote:
In post 1342, Nosferatu wrote:im gonna also preempt the whole "im so happy that i annoy you by doing this" schtick youve got going on cause im not a proud member of this site or whatever and i dont care if you shit on it

i literally only play on here now because my computer broke and im on a chromebook until the end of the month where i can play actual games again

this site is literally just marginally better than flash games on armorgames

what annoys me is you being repetitive
I only said the first paragraph once, and to human :P. I don't think I'm being repetitive. 90% of my posts are game related, and my criticism of this site is spot on.
im not calling your slot repetitive, youve made disparaging comments about the site more than once, but i dont wanna argue against them or whatever, idrc i just dont like seeing the same thing more than once.
Toranaga wrote:
In post 1341, Nosferatu wrote:ok but similar thought process is indicative of sharing an alignment not just having the same thoughts

parroting the same shit as someone else would be super town-indicative thing then wouldn't it?

you don't need to shill for MU every post you make, you don't need to be here lol
who's parroting anything, though? afaict me and sando have had similar thoughts in different moments of the game, both me saying it first, him saying it first, and only in your head would a player take a 23 player game and start parroting the same person over and over again. it's very silly.
im not saying anyone here has done it, im arguing that if person a were to have the same conclusions as person b, that you would they share an alignment which is ridiculous imo

size of the game is irrelevant
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1349 (isolation #35) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:30 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1343, the worst wrote:nosferatu
i just clicked on the last.fm link in your sig accidentally and i'm in love
tyty
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1393 (isolation #36) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:12 am

Post by Nosferatu »

i like how we just assume that a lynch pool has associative qualities
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1421 (isolation #37) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:03 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

i wish i could get neighborized irl
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1479 (isolation #38) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:49 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1478, Frozen Angel wrote:where am I?!!!
good question
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1493 (isolation #39) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:22 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1481, Frozen Angel wrote:Is this suppose to be an insult?
its more like a complement cause instead of calling your play derivative of mulch's i implied the opposite

idk how it would be an insult unless you really hated mulch or something idk
Frozen Angel wrote:page 40:
In post 982, Nosferatu wrote:FA hasn't played with me in a while but she can read me pretty well
That druid game mate. That is one of my favorite/ most memorable games ever xd
wasnt mine lmao
18 posts just to lose
Frozen Angel wrote: Nosferatu catchup is towny. his reads are bad imo. Can't follow him at all. his questions are not reads or explanations its just stuff that he through there based on a skim. can't see agenda hunting or critical point rising there. eh
honestly i dont even really remember asking questions

i vaguely remember asking nancy some questions but in some truth i dont really care what she says about them
i still wanna see her answer it from a curiosity standpoint
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1495 (isolation #40) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:24 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1489, Frozen Angel wrote:why didn't you vote back then?
cause i realise that sandos not getting lynched so keeping a vote there is kind of suboptimal

ill just vig him next time i get the chance
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1501 (isolation #41) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:30 am

Post by Nosferatu »

{}
{human, molla, gamma, sakura, nancy, muffin,ank}
{nico,ircher,hebi,kokichi,mylo,rando,shiro,worst,titus,fa}
{sando, drixx, cerb}
{tora}

@FA: added you in

pedit: i dont think you have similar play. you just came first so it doesnt make sense to call anything of yours derivative to his lol
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1504 (isolation #42) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:34 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1502, Frozen Angel wrote:titus saying they voted numbers cause they voted for me as little looks good for titus

damn it reading her this game is a little harder than usual
ive noticed that i dont really sort titus, i generally just pick an alignment for her and im usually right
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1509 (isolation #43) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:39 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1505, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1501, Nosferatu wrote:{}
{human, molla, gamma, sakura, nancy, muffin,ank}
{sando, drixx, cerb}
{tora}

@FA: added you in

pedit: i dont think you have similar play. you just came first so it doesnt make sense to call anything of yours derivative to his lol
I still hate your readlist. I have a hard townread on tora mainly because meta but his play is also towny ignoring the meta. I don't know why you got the cerb drixx sando tire reads and how molla is up there?

is the tier I'm in null?
its totally possible that im scumreading tora based on playstyle but eh
drixx i just always scumread cause he consistently does nothing at all in games with him
cerb just says some weird shit sometimes i dont like
sando cant make a post with purpose if his life depended on it
molla just for that one vote but he hasnt done anything since so thats a bit yikes yknow
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1515 (isolation #44) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:44 am

Post by Nosferatu »

{}
{gamma, ank, sakura}
{human, molla, nancy, muffin}
{drix, cerb}
{sando}
{tora}

if i added a category for leans it would look like this if that helps you get the tiers more FA
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1590 (isolation #45) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:43 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1583, Kokichi Oma wrote:Okaaaaaay! I'll totes be fun if that means I can be the Ultimate Supreme Leader of this game.
FUCK
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1591 (isolation #46) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:46 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

top 10 horrible fucking acronyms
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1626 (isolation #47) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:03 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1600, zMuffinMan wrote:stop quoting giant posts and writing a single line in response
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1627 (isolation #48) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:04 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1623, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1591, Nosferatu wrote:
top 10 horrible fucking acronyms
Nancy is a MU player, be nice
i dont see what MU has to do with shitty acronyms
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1628 (isolation #49) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:05 am

Post by Nosferatu »

especially that i never see what would be an equivalent acronym here "TSTBS"
which is also a horrible fucking acronym
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1634 (isolation #50) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:06 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1629, Gamma Emerald wrote:would you rather they waste space by writeing the whole thing?
this is sidestepping the issue of it being a terrible acronym.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1722 (isolation #51) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:46 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1709, Kokichi Oma wrote:How come no one is scumreading me? Maybe from now on as scum I'll just do nothing all game and not be scumread. Nee-heehee~
believe it or not taking null actions will cause people to have a null read on you
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1785 (isolation #52) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:25 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1783, Gamma Emerald wrote:I FORGOT TO VOTE FOR LEADER
BUT WHO PICKED TITUS
INTERESTING DECISIONS
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1906 (isolation #53) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:58 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1831, NicoRobin wrote:I don't really feel like playing this anymore

Replace out
admirable
In post 1868, Brandi wrote:Real quick since its still early in the game if anyone can clarify this, i just don't wanna fuck up

"5. Do not use any form of provable randomness."

What is "provable randomness" mean, like making a post that means nothing? posting off topic to the game?
im pretty sure provably random usually just means dice tags.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1907 (isolation #54) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:59 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

i also want to make it clear that since i predicted cerb's death i am thus conf town.

that will be all
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1935 (isolation #55) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:20 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

i missed deadline too, thats why i quoted the first bit of the gamma post at daystart
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1939 (isolation #56) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:23 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1878, Titus wrote:No. I was probably made leader because town wanted it. I was right yesterday in that scum wanted FA. So why wouldn't town vote for me?
this is like blatantly illogical
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1960 (isolation #57) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:59 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1942, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 1939, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 1878, Titus wrote:No. I was probably made leader because town wanted it. I was right yesterday in that scum wanted FA. So why wouldn't town vote for me?
this is like blatantly illogical
seems redundant to quote a titus post and say that
maybe fallacious is better
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2055 (isolation #58) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:35 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1976, Katsuki wrote:EDIT: RECEIVED A PM THAT TITUS IS SCUM LAST NIGHT BTW SO LYNCH WHENEVER

VOTE: sando

hammer vote sucked o/
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2076 (isolation #59) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:03 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 2065, Sando wrote:Get someone to vote you for stupid reasons, works for me.
i mean you hammered while stipulating a scum team that makes exactly 0 sense but hey i guess its dumb that you lined up lynches after a day of totally useless posts
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2191 (isolation #60) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:15 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 2189, Titus wrote:Did you not look at Shiro's ISO before asking this?
people are definitely lurking harder
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2243 (isolation #61) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:56 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 2236, hebichan wrote:'Nos is still my personal thing, to answer Nancy I didn't like some of his Sando progression as well.

VOTE: Drixx

this is fine too.
idk if there was really a progression

i just called him scum multiple times for the exact same reason
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2247 (isolation #62) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:40 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 2245, Sando wrote:Ahhh me? You came in D2 and said my hammer was scummy and voted me. How is that multiple times of the same reason?
we'll pretend that's true.

it's ok
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2272 (isolation #63) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:29 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 2246, Drixx wrote:
In post 2156, zMuffinMan wrote:they barely interacted (except insofar as numbers quoted him in his first post and later drixx mentioned something about my point on numbers reads list that didnt make much sense and never amounted to anything). nothing to do with numbers really - just most of the active players are probably town and there's scum hiding in the lurkers with zero content
Outright lie by Muffin here. I complimented the point about numbers reads list and how the way it was "balanced" didn't look right.
where's the vote my guy
you think muffin is scum with titus and sando?
In post 2251, Kokichi Oma wrote:This is literally the least I've ever done in a game. Someone who should be scumreading right now could be maf. I'll go check reads in w bit
You could have legit wrote this in hieroglyphics and it would've made more sense.
In post 2254, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2248, Myloninja13 wrote:#Prodge lol.
Do you have any actual thoughts about the current gamestate?
this is a redundant question
if he did would he be prodging so blatantly?
In post 2268, Nancy Drew 39 wrote: I was Mr. Mime, if you care.
honestly i always thought your name was some kind of 39 clues reference and i expected some sort of reference back to it on your MU name.
In post 2262, Gamma Emerald wrote:Wait my BS sensors have picked something up
People are suspecting Drixx for being low activity right? From what I recall he generally posts more when there's someone who's relying on him (hydra mate or scumteam, e.g.). So lower activity is probably more towntelling for him.
i dont think anyone is scumreading him for that.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3106 (isolation #64) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:39 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 3084, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:-snip-

Hmmm . . . this is interesting. This lynch would likely clear Muffin, Kasuki and whomever replaced Nico.
this makes no fucking sense
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3324 (isolation #65) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:00 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 3296, Creature wrote:
In post 3295, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3294, Creature wrote:V/LA to Drixx is like diving to Neymar Jr., happens every game
I don’t understand what this means.
YOU TAKE THAT BACK RIGHT NOW DAMMIT

BRASIL WAS ROBBED IN BROAD DAYLIGHT
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3429 (isolation #66) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:19 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 3418, Drixx wrote:This quote obviously is confirmation that you fake claimed mason. This post is you also using that fake claim to advance a "cop guilty" from the supposed mason partner.
lmfao
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3431 (isolation #67) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:26 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

{sando, drixx, titus} can all go
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3446 (isolation #68) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:52 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

kk i trust

sando<< even better lynch
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3464 (isolation #69) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:38 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 3459, Titus wrote:Anyone who got traction said I might be town at some point.
In post 1129, Sando wrote:
In post 1122, Toranaga wrote:do you have a read on titus?
I think the posts gut-strike me as town.
can we get some traction on this ^^
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3469 (isolation #70) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:33 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 3466, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3446, Nosferatu wrote:kk i trust

sando<< even better lynch
Why?
legit active lurker
In post 3467, Sakura Hana wrote:Sorry Ace, but i dont think we can, too late, and even then i dont think Sando's scum.
ill get it one day

or some poor sap will give me powers and ill vig him
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3517 (isolation #71) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:43 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

i forgot who the options were
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3519 (isolation #72) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:44 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

im down to give fa perma bp
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3522 (isolation #73) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:21 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

what on earth would we be talking about lol
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3525 (isolation #74) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:44 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 3523, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:How is Sando an active lurker?
because his posts serve no legitimate purpose to further the game and yet show the intent to do so.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3535 (isolation #75) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:58 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 3530, Frozen Angel wrote:VOTE: Sando
bless up

i take back everything about france in the world cup
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3601 (isolation #76) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:59 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 3537, MathBlade wrote:Seven hours people. Mylo looks like it today. As I said I will hammer
if its gotta be mylo it'll be mylo

but ill be damned if i dont make it known that sando was the people's choice
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3613 (isolation #77) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:08 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 3567, Creature wrote:Okay, Sando can go too
In post 3571, Creature wrote:VOTE: Sando
CREATURE IS TOWN
In post 3572, Sakura Hana wrote:Creature there's no time, pls.
WE'LL MAKE TIME DAMMIT
In post 3575, Creature wrote:Fine

VOTE: Mylo
CREATURE IS SCUM
In post 3583, Titus wrote:VOTE: Sando
THIS MAKES ME QUEASY
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3824 (isolation #78) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:56 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

voted fa

VOTE: Sando

got a result on sando that said "not town"

so go ahead and lynch that when you want
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3831 (isolation #79) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:01 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

Titus is scum too

lynch in whatever order you want
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3840 (isolation #80) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:08 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

that's no reason not to vote now isn't it
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3845 (isolation #81) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:25 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

awkward
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3862 (isolation #82) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:48 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

interior crocodile alligator
i drive a chevrolet movie theatre
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3886 (isolation #83) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:08 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

im gonna trust in the power in ank and say that nancy is scum too
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3945 (isolation #84) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:34 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 3940, Sando wrote: But I can pretty damn obviously say that Nos is
false
correct about the result, more than anyone else can, given I know my own damn alignment.
almost made a big mistake there didn't ya
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4001 (isolation #85) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:14 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 3953, Sando wrote: It never got to my turn to say afaik, but I voted to kill Cerb in scumchat N1.
try to stay on the ball will ya
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4006 (isolation #86) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:17 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 4003, Shiro wrote:Am I the only one here that thinks titus is town?
you just might be

and yet i see a lack of votes on her atm which is a pleasant surprise
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4013 (isolation #87) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:21 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

how is there 7 people? Doesn't the incubation chamber only hold 6 including the leader?
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4014 (isolation #88) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:21 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 2, The Dream Weaver wrote:3. The Incubation Chamber may bestow up to six Superpowers each Night Phase.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4017 (isolation #89) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:23 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 4012, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3952, Frozen Angel wrote:@Drixx @Mathblade @Titus I really want your opinion on if this is actually titus contacting shiro or not. ask questions that only cerb can answer or the answers will help you to evaluate him.
I am sorry. What is the “this” you want my opinion on?
She meant cerb not titus I'm pretty sure.
Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 4013, Nosferatu wrote:how is there 7 people? Doesn't the incubation chamber only hold 6 including the leader?
yeah she refused me when I asked her to make her list definite and just outed the 7 people list to put people in less danger or something which makes absolutely no sense
So there's a throwaway person in the list?
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4021 (isolation #90) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:25 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

probably one of ank or nancy was the throwaway since i dont see how you would realistically town read both of them
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4048 (isolation #91) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:38 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 4029, Toogeloo wrote: POTENTIAL SCUM
Sando
Drixx

---

I voted for Nosferatu last night to be leader.
Someone has seen the light

locktown
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4055 (isolation #92) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:41 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

Math I found the answer to your question in legit 30 seconds
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4060 (isolation #93) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:43 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 4058, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4055, Nosferatu wrote:Math I found the answer to your question in legit 30 seconds
Congrats :P Don’t share

The fact “Cerb” couldn’t makes me doubt “Cerb” is talking.
ye ok but if i can do it so easily why would shiro not do it
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4092 (isolation #94) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:00 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

how does cerb feel about getting shot after saying to titus that its unlikely that he'll be shot n1
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4096 (isolation #95) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:03 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

titus usually makes d3 vca doesn't she
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4360 (isolation #96) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:32 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 4174, Sando wrote: On top of that, he posted it first thing the day after going a gross misrepresentation of me. Seriously meant to just say "oh what a silly joker Nos is, with his fakeclaims of guilties on townies". Seriously?
ok but sando, you have to be town for this line to work.
In post 4329, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4327, Creature wrote:Is it worth browsing through these pages?
Shiro is conf!Scum for lying about talking with Cerb more than likely.

“Cerb” refused to answer both Drixx’s and my questions.
I still see no reason for the prevalent thought in this town to be that shiro is lying

The lie that shiro is presumably perpetuating so so high risk low reward, that even in concept it makes almost no sense for shiro to make it, especially considering the amount of people that know cerb pretty intimately and have a long history with him that I'm pretty sure shiro does not have.

The two options here are: cerb doesn't want to confirm or shiro is scum lying in a weird convoluted gambit that makes ostensibly no discernible sense

use that stupid occam's razor that gets spammed on this site so much

this is so dumb to watch
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4364 (isolation #97) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:40 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 4361, MathBlade wrote:Fuck I hate I have to go to work right now Drixx or FA please explain this
ok, I've seen the whole devil whatever gambit

its stupid bottom line

there's no way shiro makes this gambit here imo
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4365 (isolation #98) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:40 am

Post by Nosferatu »

this is going to lead to a lynch other than sando isn't it...
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4515 (isolation #99) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:47 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 4502, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:What do you think about Nos claiming a guilty on Sando?
What do
you
think about it?
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4517 (isolation #100) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:16 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

I find it idly amusing
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4540 (isolation #101) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:19 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 4518, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4517, Nosferatu wrote:I find it idly amusing
But Nai?
p much

i dont see a point to your questions.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4621 (isolation #102) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:42 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 4551, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4549, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4540, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 4518, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4517, Nosferatu wrote:I find it idly amusing
But Nai?
p much

i dont see a point to your questions.
I was asking you for your read obviously.
Thanks for answering.
you say obviously but you asked if it was NAI and i told you
toog retains my townread of molla from before.
In post 4571, Kokichi Oma wrote:This guy is town!

Wait, did you scumclaim?

This guy is town!

but I need to reassess!
actually facts
In post 4575, Drixx wrote:
In post 4484, Shiro wrote: 1)4, thought you said 5 and cerb originially thought 2 and it was on tuesday the 24th
2) A list of different samsung brand cell phones
This is both absolutely correct and Cerb level precision. Now I'm just curious why the hell Cerb wanted to wait.
there's no way this could have been predicted
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4626 (isolation #103) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:50 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 4622, Shiro wrote:
In post 4621, Nosferatu wrote:toog retains my townread of molla from before.
Wait what exactly did you townread on molla?
why do you ask
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4630 (isolation #104) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:01 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 4627, Shiro wrote:
In post 4626, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 4622, Shiro wrote:
In post 4621, Nosferatu wrote:toog retains my townread of molla from before.
Wait what exactly did you townread on molla?
why do you ask
I dunno maybe because nothign he did was townie?
i liked an early muffin vote.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4636 (isolation #105) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:07 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 4631, Shiro wrote:That is it? That is your whole reasoning for a townread?
i townread him less than you think i do and i dont want to go through the effort in conveying it to you when ive already done it before for others
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4638 (isolation #106) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:12 am

Post by Nosferatu »

id have to find it when its not something that really matters
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4643 (isolation #107) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:47 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 4639, Shiro wrote:well I find it weird that you want to avoid the question
im not, even though that's how you're framing it. you actively don't want the answer.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4916 (isolation #108) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:58 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

kinda skimmed back but i dont really see anything interesting to comment on and i dont feel like taking a second list

@stungun: probably sakura or the worst, maybe titus or nancy.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4977 (isolation #109) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:05 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

honestly i dont see cerb getting drixx wrong

they know each other more than i could know either of them

i still dont want to vote him for leader though
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5066 (isolation #110) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:33 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 5058, Sando wrote:
In post 5055, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 5052, Sando wrote:Nos is scum, the constant misrep and progression is basically a tool to get a townie lynched while contributing literally nothing else at this stage.
nah, pretty sure hes just town who thinks youre scum and doesnt care what you say (aint helpful if youre town, but is what it is)
Doesn't change the terrible progression and complete lack of content anywhere other than about me, and that's a clusterfuck of bullshit.
we can pretend this is true
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5067 (isolation #111) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:34 am

Post by Nosferatu »

I'm also ready for the accusation that I just pulled off the hardest bus of all time

the burden of talent
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5068 (isolation #112) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:41 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 4984, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4977, Nosferatu wrote:honestly i dont see cerb getting drixx wrong

they know each other more than i could know either of them

i still dont want to vote him for leader though
It’s the beginning of the Apocalypse. We actually agree on something. :o

Who are you thinking for leader?
im honestly not sure? im not keeping track of the people running for it (other than shiro ironically). ill just vote whichever possible leader's in my town reads.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5072 (isolation #113) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:58 am

Post by Nosferatu »

i would saying zmuffingod's opinion differing from mine would deter me

but im so beyond this lmfaoo
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5199 (isolation #114) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:41 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 5161, Sando wrote:Nos - I've outlined repeatedly why this is scum, but I think using a tunnel on me for three days to avoid doing anything means that some-point soon you're gonna have to sort it.
whatever helps you sleep at night my dude
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5280 (isolation #115) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:44 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

ive only had soy milk my whole life until a few months ago when i switched to rice milk
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5285 (isolation #116) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:51 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 5282, the worst wrote:
In post 5280, Nosferatu wrote:ive only had soy milk my whole life until a few months ago when i switched to rice milk
I really really like rice milk too
basically I just drink a lot of soy milk for teh nutrition
i wanna try normal cow milk but ive never had the opportunity
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5408 (isolation #117) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:28 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 5403, Titus wrote:I cannot find significant contributions of Creature, Drixx, Gamma, katsuki, koichi, nos, toog, torg, the worst, and zmuffin through the posting of everyone else. Logging off and finding 10 new pages of the same people discussing mechanics makes it really hard to see things. Did scum give up or is Sando a mislynch? The hyperposting makes it hard to tell.
I haven't read anything in the past 20 pages really. I don't mind high activity but it sucks when it happens without me cause i feel no desire to catchup on what i missued
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6179 (isolation #118) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:04 am

Post by Nosferatu »

can we just lynch titus and sando

this isnt difficult
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6180 (isolation #119) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:05 am

Post by Nosferatu »

771 posts since I was last here? Damn you guys stay talking idly.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6192 (isolation #120) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:08 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 6184, Sando wrote:
In post 6179, Nosferatu wrote:can we just lynch titus and sando

this isnt difficult
This is what you sheeped onto me Duckling...this.
true... I wonder if it's just my charisma that's leading to your lynch right now...

VOTE: titus
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6228 (isolation #121) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:36 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 6081, Frozen Angel wrote:This game has so many lurkers with near to 0 content. and you wonder why town win rate on ms is so low? I apologize for the number of posts I had this game but I never wall post, the number is hight because my posts are discrete and I phone post a lot. I was not even active for most of this game and I was really busy or I would probably have even more post number.
would rather read 1 wall than 4 posts strung together by the same person
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6238 (isolation #122) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:52 am

Post by Nosferatu »

sweetheart is kinda condescending
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6239 (isolation #123) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:52 am

Post by Nosferatu »

with a tinge of sexism/misogyny

just a touch
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6240 (isolation #124) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:53 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 6141, Sando wrote:I don't mechanics talk nearly as much as scum. Open 730.
In post 6141, Sando wrote:Open 730.
In post 6141, Sando wrote:Open
my dude
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6247 (isolation #125) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:02 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 6245, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 6228, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 6081, Frozen Angel wrote:This game has so many lurkers with near to 0 content. and you wonder why town win rate on ms is so low? I apologize for the number of posts I had this game but I never wall post, the number is hight because my posts are discrete and I phone post a lot. I was not even active for most of this game and I was really busy or I would probably have even more post number.
would rather read 1 wall than 4 posts strung together by the same person
yes, I understand that. That is a reasonable request and I'll try to remember to do that as much as I can.
thats a personal opinion. i dont really care about the speed of the game since I remember gistou was legitimately 100 pages per day at one point and nothing can faze me now
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6248 (isolation #126) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:02 am

Post by Nosferatu »

also ill vote sakura over math
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6254 (isolation #127) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:17 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 6193, the worst wrote:must be Nos. who are the 4 remaining scum?
i forgot to reply to this

uh in no particular order

nancy
stun
sando
titus
kokichi
hebi
creature
tora
math

are varying degrees of sus to me
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6379 (isolation #128) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:42 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 6352, Sando wrote:Zzzzzz, your desperation to take everything I say out of context is noted.
i didnt take anything outta context my dude
In post 6355, Sando wrote: I'm attacking Nos...sorry for defending myself against someone deathtunnelled on me for 2 days.
oi we're voting the same slot right now

camaraderie
In post 6312, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 6254, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 6193, the worst wrote:must be Nos. who are the 4 remaining scum?
i forgot to reply to this

uh in no particular order

nancy
stun
sando
titus
kokichi
hebi
creature
tora
math

damn that’s a large scum pool, and with 5/9 players that seem to be upper level in activity (nancy, stun, sando, titus, and mathblade), i don’t really like your poe scumpool here
its not poe
In post 6305, stungun0404 wrote: nancydrew39
toranaga (i kinda want to trust ank here)
you trust ank on tora but not on his strongest scumread?
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6381 (isolation #129) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:59 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 6279, stungun0404 wrote: didn’t like answer she gave to my question, and generally haven’t liked the lack of stances she has taken and her avid support of majority lynchwagons (titus and sando here)

i asked nos who he/she would neighbourize.
In post 4916, Nosferatu wrote:kinda skimmed back but i dont really see anything interesting to comment on and i dont feel like taking a second list

@stungun: probably sakura or the worst, maybe titus or nancy.
the worst doesn’t seem towny enough to neighbourize, and neither does titus, and in fact given that titus has been in her scum pool what is she wanting to get out of that?
1. Support of majority lynch wagons is not scummy. You scum read titus as well. It's dumb that you even bring it up as a point.
2. the worst i would neighborize because he hasn't caught up and neither have i and as town i have a vested interest in bringing him up to speed, and reading is better when you have something to bounce thoughts off of. the worst previously mentioned that he wanted an accountability buddy. This would be fulfilling that request in a sense.
3. I would neighborize titus simply because i find talking to her interesting as she makes no sense 75% of the time.
4. I think nancy is sus based on ank's read. Neighborizing is an easy way to sort.
In post 6342, stungun0404 wrote:a titus-nosferatu-toogeloo-one of katsuki/kokichi scum team isn’t looking bad to me at all. nos comes out to start this day phase with a fake cop guilty on sando to distract votes right off the bat away from titus while also saying she advocates a titus wagon, she advocates “maybe” wanting to neighbourize a titus that she thinks is scummy (and advocates neighbourizing another scumread in nancydrew).
1. why is this indicative of me and titus being scum together at all? I took a vote off of sando to vote titus. Makes no sense.
In post 6380, stungun0404 wrote:if you’re referring sando, nosferatu
I'm referring to the person I quoted the post around.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6386 (isolation #130) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:00 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

am i not reading the right game
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6398 (isolation #131) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:05 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 6387, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 6386, Nosferatu wrote:am i not reading the right game
Apparently not. Stun already busted you for distorting Ank’s read on me.
he hard scumread you d1 so i remembered that

he reset after the ircher flip

you make it sound like he never scumread you at all.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6410 (isolation #132) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:40 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 6402, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 6401, the worst wrote:this convo feels sketchy somehow lmao
Nos is shading me. I’d definitely call that sketchy after Stun already debunked what he said, he still persists in not only misconstruing Ank’s words but mine as well.
how did i miscontrue your words...
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6412 (isolation #133) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:41 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 6399, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 6398, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 6387, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 6386, Nosferatu wrote:am i not reading the right game
Apparently not. Stun already busted you for distorting Ank’s read on me.
he hard scumread you d1 so i remembered that

he reset after the ircher flip

you make it sound like he never scumread you at all.
What about me saying that was on D1? Nice backpedal. Not buying it. :igmeou:
i didnt backpedal anything

you keep using these words but you dont use them right
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6413 (isolation #134) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:42 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

like im not shading you, i was sheeping what i thought was ank's read before he died, I simply remembered the wrong EoD posting.

i didnt backpedal, i havent gone back on anything
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6415 (isolation #135) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:43 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

thats not misconstruing your words
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6416 (isolation #136) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:47 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

like misconstruing is would be me intentionally misunderstanding what you're saying to make you seem scummy but i havent done that

i thought ank was scumreading you so i had my eye on you cause i trust ank's reads. i was townreading you otherwise.

ank didnt scum read you end of d2 so youre no longer sus

this isnt that complex
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6426 (isolation #137) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:08 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 6417, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:You’re trying to push a mislynch on me
yeah ok point out to me when this happened
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6430 (isolation #138) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:25 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

ok but what there made you think that I would stop trying to lynch sando or titus, to stop and lynch you for no reason because SOMEONE ELSE scum read you?

keep in mind sando just said that I was basically misrepping and lying about his every post to get him lynched

why in the everloving fuck do i dump all of that shit, and try to start a lynch on you?

what made you think this thought?
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6431 (isolation #139) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:28 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

oh yeah and stun, who "busted me" also just commented on me wanting to neighborize YOU if I had the opportunity to

why do you think I would do that if I planned to get you mislynched today? or tomorrow? or whenever?
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6465 (isolation #140) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:33 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 6433, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 6430, Nosferatu wrote:ok but what there made you think that I would stop trying to lynch sando or titus, to stop and lynch you for no reason because SOMEONE ELSE scum read you?

keep in mind sando just said that I was basically misrepping and lying about his every post to get him lynched

why in the everloving fuck do i dump all of that shit, and try to start a lynch on you?

what made you think this thought?
I can’t mindread, I can only tell you how it looked to me at the time.

It did look like to me, like a suspicious push. I’m sure you’d view it similarly if the situation was reversed.
I mean its not really "at the time" because "at the time" was literally not even an hour ago

Also I would not view it similarly, because people have called me sus this game and I haven't accused them of trying to lynch me.

It
appears to me
as if you don't fully consider the likelihood of actions before you accuse other people of them.

In post 6434, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 6431, Nosferatu wrote:oh yeah and stun, who "busted me" also just commented on me wanting to neighborize YOU if I had the opportunity to

why do you think I would do that if I planned to get you mislynched today? or tomorrow? or whenever?
When did I ever say you were planning to do that
tonight
specifically?
I don't know where you're getting this from.

It feels like you're waiting for a "gotcha!" moment that will probably never come.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6470 (isolation #141) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:38 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

^

kokichi getting super powers should be our #1 priority
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6676 (isolation #142) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:31 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 6645, Sakura Hana wrote:{Frozen Angel, MathBlade, Drixx*}
{stungun0404, Nancy Drew 39, Toranaga*}
{zMuffinMan, Gamma Emerald, hebichan, Sando}
{Creature**, the worst}
{Katsuki, Nosferatu, Kokichi Oma, Shiro, Toogeloo}
{Titus}
ur list is almost upside down smh
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6682 (isolation #143) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:36 am

Post by Nosferatu »

i kinda wanna go back to sando
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6701 (isolation #144) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:09 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 6694, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 6676, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 6645, Sakura Hana wrote:{Frozen Angel, MathBlade, Drixx*}
{stungun0404, Nancy Drew 39, Toranaga*}
{zMuffinMan, Gamma Emerald, hebichan, Sando}
{Creature**, the worst}
{Katsuki, Nosferatu, Kokichi Oma, Shiro, Toogeloo}
{Titus}
ur list is almost upside down smh
I don't see any reason you should be saying this about certain people and it makes me worried this is just shade
the fuck does this post mean
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6792 (isolation #145) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:53 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 6703, Gamma Emerald wrote: It means I don't like your post
hurr durr
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6811 (isolation #146) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:49 am

Post by Nosferatu »

VOTE: Creature
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6848 (isolation #147) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:37 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 6817, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 6816, Titus wrote:
In post 6814, stungun0404 wrote:read: lurkier players voting a lurker out.

looks bad to the eyes for a last minute vote push
Nos and Toog are not lurkers.
all a matter of relative opinion, but this day phase i feel both slots have largely stayed out of the limelight in times where the heat was hot in the thread, times when it would be exceptionally easy for any scum slot to just say “fuck it” i don’t want to post. for example, when mathblade and i were going at it, or as goes the whole shiro argument, which i don’t think either has commented much on but i may be wrong - this is mainly off memory
I gave my piece on the shiro thing as it was happening

i didnt even know you and math did a thing.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6853 (isolation #148) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:39 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 6835, Sando wrote:
In post 6824, stungun0404 wrote:Creature (6): zMuffinMan,
the worst, Titus, Toogeloo, Nosferatu
, stungun0404
Holy shit this is ugly.
these people left the titus lynch so what does that say about titus's wagon eh?
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6856 (isolation #149) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:42 am

Post by Nosferatu »

town!creature is legitimately a spam poster so idk how you let creature lurk to endgame ever @stungun
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6913 (isolation #150) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:23 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

VOTE: Titus

yeah back over here lol
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6915 (isolation #151) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:24 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

just lynch for the sake of everyone's minds
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6918 (isolation #152) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:25 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

pedit: I think that titus's day phase play had content today
pedit2: ty tora i somewhat acknowledge that my suspicion of your slot is mostly due to playstyle.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6921 (isolation #153) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:27 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

math thinks titus is scum almost every game
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6943 (isolation #154) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:42 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 6933, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6921, Nosferatu wrote:math thinks titus is scum almost every game
Above average yes
But if town literally is antitown simply because I scumread Titus then that is complete and utter BS.

Titus is scum I have given undefended reasons
I am defenseless confirmed town screaming what is possibly my last fucking will

If I am wrong then you all can laugh and ridicule me and Titus and Shiro can spirit medium mock me for all the damn time if Shiro lives
I only mention it because tora implied that you had a good handle on titus's meta
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6946 (isolation #155) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:43 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

friendly reminder to lynch sando tomorrow if this flips town

or if this flips scum

really doesn't matter all that much
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6951 (isolation #156) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:46 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

Toranaga wrote:
In post 6942, Titus wrote:
In post 6939, Toranaga wrote:ok titus readslist was wolfy

I'm relieved
How was it wolfy?
it's just empty

you're not town if those are your reads

there's no nuance there dear
that opinion feels like you wanted something other than what you asked for
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7089 (isolation #157) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:15 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 6994, The Dream Weaver wrote:MathBlade has been elected Day 4 and Night 4 Leader.
huh

well uhh

wonder how that happened
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7092 (isolation #158) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:23 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 7024, Sakura Hana wrote:Creature's probably scum tho.
His meta points to Creature scum, and me saying that Titus was busing Creature and she invoking her meta leads me to think that was her intention.
this does suck but idk if i were town!stun i wouldnt have even dropped the long ass post after it was already wrong

along with the vote on shiro

issa lil sus
In post 7038, Katsuki wrote:LAST NIGHT RECEIVED A GUILTY RESULT PM ON SHIRO

APPARENTLY MODS MISSED MY REPLACE OUT BUT ILL DROP A VOTE ON SHIRO IN THE MEANTIME

VOTE: SHIRO
oof
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7094 (isolation #159) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:32 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 6254, Nosferatu wrote: uh in no particular order

nancy
stun
sando

titus

kokichi
hebi
creature
tora

math

toog

last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7117 (isolation #160) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:35 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 7106, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 7105, the worst wrote:hmm yeah did Titus claim her team?
Yes her team was: FA, Math, Nancy, Shiro, Ank and herself, Ank also died that night so it's unconfirmed and since Titus was scum it's very unlikely that she did get any power.
all town team here?
In post 7111, hebichan wrote:I voted sakura last night.
same
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7118 (isolation #161) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:35 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

we need to get kokichi powers
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7474 (isolation #162) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:51 am

Post by Nosferatu »

i had had a whole pack of skittles and half of one of those big bags of nerds so im on a little bit of a high
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7475 (isolation #163) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:52 am

Post by Nosferatu »

also fun fact: im so colorblind i cant even tell skittles apart

i just shove them apart and hope i get green apple
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7476 (isolation #164) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:52 am

Post by Nosferatu »

apart? shove them in my mouth

how did I do thaot?
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7481 (isolation #165) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:04 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 7125, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7100, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 7098, Sando wrote:I can only imagine the amount of BS flying around if Shiro were alive and had been negated...I imagine scum would see the same potential, so if scum had it I'd say it was Titus that had that power.
Titus cannot have Power Negate unless Math is scum, both confirmed to each other to have precog
Correct.
I can also use my precog again since I won’t die tonight if it helps clear some things up for people.
Since I couldn’t actually use protection and Titus almost wasn’t lynched I actually took petrification. I am very rarely ever a nightkill so I figured it’s a safe bet since I am regarded as dumb.
Since it’s 9v9 for leader votes as per the plan I guess if it’s between me or Sakura then scum picked me?
I quite frankly forgot that you were in the running for leader. I don't know what the scum motivation for picking you over sakura would be for scum except maybe to shoot sakura for tonight? I'd think they'd want to get you out of the way first though, seeing that you're near conf-town status atm
In post 7132, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7110, Toogeloo wrote:I didn't vote anyone for lead last night. Didn't read the game either, but technically speaking I didn't specify when I was going to read it. Safest lynch today is me tbqh. Get me out now before I become a mislynch later. I'm not going to get power or be elected leader, like ever, which basically makes me a Vanilla, and I'm not putting in enough effort to really be a useful Vanilla even.
VOTE: Toog

I am okay with this lynch because Toog made a promise and didn’t follow through with it. The lawyerese speak reeks of Titus coaching. While technically true it’s something my sister has said to me in strategy/deception games numerous times. It’s like trying to dodge the lynch 101. And if Toog is town it does provide analysis towards the day end events to find scum. I think it’s a scum ploy to avoid the wagon.
I agree with this. Titus flip makes Toog look mad sus
VOTE: Toog
In post 7136, Frozen Angel wrote:Just find a vig and shoot me
honestly if i got powers and vig was up, I'd take it and shoot sando

he's probably town, but I've got to be consistent. At least that's what Titus told me in scumchat before she died.
In post 7126, MathBlade wrote:It’s much more in our interests to lynch elsewhere imho and among Titus’s defenders imho.
Do you not think Titus was bused?
In post 7148, Frozen Angel wrote:for that to work they risked ank getting mediumed which would out titus or they thought the people with medium will out themself and they can kill them all in time which seems ridiculous.

or nancy is the scum in titus list who got power negate and used it for scum team in titus behalf
I kinda think titus gave an all-town list.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7483 (isolation #166) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:07 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 7478, Toranaga wrote:
In post 7474, Nosferatu wrote:i had had a whole pack of skittles and half of one of those big bags of nerds so im on a little bit of a high
no such thing as a sugar rush I heard
this is for the most part true but if you don't eat sweets that much and then suddenly eat a shit tonne like what happens when I do it, your endorphins and dopamine shoot to the moon which is an up.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7484 (isolation #167) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:07 am

Post by Nosferatu »

he's L-2? Are we gonna get a lynch before I finish reading?

wild
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7488 (isolation #168) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:34 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 7153, Frozen Angel wrote:We actually need to make nancy claim her night 2 too. everyone else with power claimed it from n2.

also maybe her night 1
nancy has been away from this game for awhile i dont remember any of her posts as of late anyhow. Is she not in other games as well?
In post 7200, the worst wrote:@Tora, agree current string of posts is town!Creature scented. :)
i disagree but he's probably not scum by virtue of the behaviour other flipped slots.
In post 7205, Sando wrote:
In post 7199, Creature wrote:
In post 7194, the worst wrote:btw please take the wagon as a compliment.
So what really happened there?
Scum spent all day trying to get me lynched instead of Titus and when that failed they flailed onto wagons like you to desperately keep their superhero Titus alive.
Like who?
In post 7217, Creature wrote:Yeh, Sando feels better today.
imo no he doesn't but like I said for your slot, other flip scum make him an unlikely team mate.
In post 7241, Toranaga wrote:the worst
either
town
or extremely good wolf
i concur
In post 7249, Sando wrote: Sorry can't help, currently 100% for voting scum this game, need to keep my perfect record :lol: :lol: :lol:
i mean you voted drixx and me so you already fucked that up my dude
In post 7268, the worst wrote:I feel like I haven't really captured the likeable aesthetic of Shiro's pitch. damn.
quite frankly yours is a little bit frightening
In post 7275, stungun0404 wrote:Especially with how much resistance there was to the titus wagon
^ unless stun went for the hardest bus of 2018, mad doubt that he's scum
In post 7333, stungun0404 wrote:@fa, why did you want to redirect a kill to sando?
i think ur town but i also think u like to ask useless questions.
In post 7362, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 7003, the worst wrote:Also Shiro flip = scum didn't want an Anka mediumship? Talk to me someone
This...actually hit a very important vein in the discussion. I think it's very likely Ank was not given a power n2 and the kill was to cover-up the fact. Any objections?
this seems to be the popular opinion.
In post 7363, Toogeloo wrote:-snip-
this is weak honestly
prob scum.
In post 7380, stungun0404 wrote:I find toranaga to be likelier to be town on the focus of his content than mathblade
I would also agree with this.
In post 7412, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 7097, Katsuki wrote:p sure shiros an antideathmiller
Ahahaha you fucking dimwit this game isn't bastard, go sit in the corner and stfu and let the adults talk
i read this so aggressively that i choked a little bit
In post 7450, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 7449, Toranaga wrote:who should be elected as leader?

I have one shot BP thing so maybe not me?
I already said I want one of Creature/sando
why creature for leader?
In post 7485, stungun0404 wrote:Let's not hammer toog until tomorrow. He said he'd be able to pop in then, and i want to see his defense to mathblade
I don't think we're gonna get much better than that post he already gave.
In post 7487, MathBlade wrote:-snip-
Titus was insulting me/my play/my ability the entire day. If scum had to choose between me who Titus thought sucked and Sakura who Titus didn’t insult, who do you think scum would pick?

-snip-
Can you please stop doing what I think are jokes? I struggle with that

-snip-
It’s possible but more likely than not due to the resistance scum were trying to save Titus

-snip-
I think it’s all town or she gave one to scum after killing Ank

See underline.
1. I mean Titus was demeaning your play but that's cause she was scum and you thought she was. I don't see why the scumteam would continue to take that to heart when they know you're correct and she's discrediting to save herself
2. I'm partly not joking. I'd probably shoot sando.
3. Ok. The wagon split off seemed more like town indecision to me though.
4. I mean that's a possibility. Did she have more people in her list than what were available to give town to? If so then she probably gave it to scum!nancy. Otherwise I'm inclined to think that the list she gave was all town and she gave it to scum not in the list.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7503 (isolation #169) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:02 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 7494, the worst wrote:can't work out whether the anxiety of not knowing which skittle comes next or the ecstatic feeling of netting a green apple skittle is better

guess it's not a bad compromise
well i mean i almost always do cause i put like 10 in my mouth at once
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7505 (isolation #170) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:15 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

ive been colorblind a long time now

its been done

ive also done it with m&ms

and most any color-coded candy
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7513 (isolation #171) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:18 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

VOTE: nancy

there counter wagon
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7629 (isolation #172) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:28 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

oh shit this game still exists
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7631 (isolation #173) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:37 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 7515, MathBlade wrote: I'm actually thinking that stun might be best for the fifth power slot. I'm warming up to him a lot. What do you guys think?
don't think that was a very town indicative post but he's a pretty town slot overall
no objections.
In post 7532, the worst wrote:Drakura Sixx sounds like a band name

anyone wanna start a band?
down
can play almost any instrument necessary

@drixx: you take lead and I'll do rhythms?
In post 7628, stungun0404 wrote: interesting, but you would have neighbourized scum by choosing titus, which might have been a bad usage of it there. would it concern you at all if you had a neighbourize power and you neigbourized scum —> especially in a game with powers —> in case you gained any?
I was voting titus when I made that post iirc so im pretty sure no?
stungun0404 wrote:it’s also interesting that there is a game related reason to both nancy drew there and the worst, but not titus?
cause i would neighborize titus cause i think it would be interesting.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7810 (isolation #174) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:41 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

damn nero is in this game now?
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7820 (isolation #175) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:55 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 7816, Nero Cain wrote:fuck off and die.
LOL but why tho
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7831 (isolation #176) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:30 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 7822, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 7820, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 7816, Nero Cain wrote:fuck off and die.
LOL but why tho
Don't you lurk and do shit all as town?
no i do that as scum
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8024 (isolation #177) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:44 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 7879, the worst wrote:Questionable people detonate other questionable people.
i want in on this
In post 7910, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7904, Nero Cain wrote:also lurk creature is scum creature. kill that?
Creature isn’t lurking?
he has less posts than me lmfao
In post 7944, MathBlade wrote: Town block says (this is an example it may need tweaking )
Sando you blow up on Worst
Nos you blow up on Kokichi
Creature you blow up on Hebichan
Tor you blow up on Theta
Stun you blow up on <fuck I forget who is left in the pool>
if kokichi cannot obtain powers

i will take up the mantle to put him out of his misery
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8246 (isolation #178) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:51 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 8214, stungun0404 wrote:@nosferatu, this is an interesting train-of-thought —> so if kokichi is scum, what do you think his strategy is for this game? because i do not really think i grok one myself. and after thinking it over do you feel he is more likely scum or town?
i think he just lowkey forgot the game existed, let it pile up cause he wasnt interested in catching up and it has snowballed past the point of return

its a coinflip but i would bet scum tbh
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8443 (isolation #179) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:24 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 8403, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:He fakeclaimed a gulity on Sando soon after he replaced into Chicadee slot.
It was actually like a whole 2 game days after I replaced in but more importantly you can't prove its a fake claim until I flip!
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8444 (isolation #180) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:25 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 8430, Sakura Hana wrote:An unpopular opinion would be Nero, mostly coz this looks more like his town meta than his scum meta, im not 100% sure how good Nero would be at replicating his scum meta at this point, but i've had a couple encounters with his scum meta and he was... way less active.
I literally cannot ever remember nero's scum meta, although I know for sure I've played with it before.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8445 (isolation #181) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:26 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 8406, Sando wrote:Nos had a slightly different take from memory, but his fake-guilty sums up the quality of his arguments tbh.
little bit unfair to insult my argument when it was founded by a purely objective pm from the mod but ok
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8454 (isolation #182) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:13 am

Post by Nosferatu »

incisive commentary
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8516 (isolation #183) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:10 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 8406, Sando wrote:Gamma and Nos were pretty happy about that.
not completely sure if this is ironic
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8600 (isolation #184) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:16 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 8520, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 8443, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 8403, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:He fakeclaimed a gulity on Sando soon after he replaced into Chicadee slot.
It was actually like a whole 2 game days after I replaced in but more importantly you can't prove its a fake claim until I flip!
Don’t you mean, when Sando flips?
nope!
i couldve been redirected this whole time
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8603 (isolation #185) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:19 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 8588, Gamma Emerald wrote:which is Math/titus of opposite alignments will get into a fight.
they'll fight if they're both town so its more like math will always call titus scum unless they are scum together

titus calls math scum every other game, but will discredit every time.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8605 (isolation #186) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:20 am

Post by Nosferatu »

@nero: to ur knowledge has cerb ever misread drixx
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8612 (isolation #187) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:27 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 8610, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 8600, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 8520, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 8443, Nosferatu wrote:
Don’t you mean, when Sando flips?
nope!
i couldve been redirected this whole time
The setup states that we all start off as vanillas and the only PRs are those who were either elected leader or picked as superheroes. To the best of my recollection, you have been neither.
thats to ur knowledge innit
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8615 (isolation #188) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:30 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 8608, Nero Cain wrote:no but I don't think I've ever played with a cerb-drixx town
i ask because ive been scumreading drixx for a lot of the same reasons you have since i replaced in d1 but cerb had a strong townread on him

but as of late ive been deferring to cerb's read on the count of their deep personal relationship and confidence in reading each other.

so ive you've got any evidence to the contrary id be happy to hop back onto drixx, but until then i think most cases that you make will be dismissed.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8648 (isolation #189) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:39 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 8617, Nancy Drew 39 wrote: It’s expressly stated in the setup.
u cant know what you dont know
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8664 (isolation #190) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:18 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

I'd just like to mention im 100% in favour of the bomb squad as long as i am able to join it tia
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8832 (isolation #191) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:38 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 8829, the worst wrote:we're still lynching Toog right
i sure hope so for his sake
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8835 (isolation #192) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:41 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

im gonna be voting for sakura, not sure if we're going 12-4 on this or not? Saw a sando post with him and some other peeps on fa.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9134 (isolation #193) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:24 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

wow this is still going jesus
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9136 (isolation #194) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:27 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

VOTE: toog

L-1 now
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9143 (isolation #195) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:32 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

1 hour later...
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9392 (isolation #196) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:39 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

wowie i have not read shit

can i bomb someone know or what
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9396 (isolation #197) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:51 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 9173, Frozen Angel wrote:But There is a cult goo for real. I'm alarmed af. let me search the wiki
FRIENDLY REMINDER THE GAME IS MOD-CONFIRMED TO NOT CONTAIN CULTS THANK YOU
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9784 (isolation #198) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:26 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

i volunteer to be the lone bomber
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9785 (isolation #199) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:27 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 9753, Drixx wrote:@Nero - I'd appreciate a concise and specific list after the game of what is "bad" and what is "scummy" and why. Bad needs fixing. Scummy to casual view I don't give a shit about. My job isn't to be the most obvious townie who ever towned and get myself night killed straightaway. Especially since I'm hilariously bad on day one. It's basically a signature of Drixx play that you are going to suspect me.
this makes me want to self-harm

and by self-harm i mean bash my head into a wall repeatedly
last.fm
gtkas

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”