Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #37 (isolation #1) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:02 pm

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 12, Skygazer wrote:RWBY's miller claim more likely town than not, esp if it can be confirmed with a cop

i don't think it would make sense for RC to give scum a godfather ability if the mercy is low considering mercy seems to be a mechanic to reduce swing:
OP wrote:Each factions has access to powerful comeback mechanics if the bar swings too heavily against them, if the requisite characters are alive.
VOTE: GoT
Anyone else find the vote weird? I know it’s RVS but the rest of the post doesn’t flow with that vibe. Otherwise, I’m townreading Sky atm.

-m
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (isolation #2) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:17 am

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 97, Shiidaji wrote:hello yes kisses you can call me Shii

I feel like I have a happy stash of town leans. Sky and RWBY do not fall within this group.
Who are your town leans at the moment?
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (isolation #3) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:56 am

Post by Hot Lightning »

The problem I’m seeing here is that more pressure needs to be put on the people who aren’t posting- SS, Neenie, sofa, dreamers...

Will the people who haven’t posted much please respond to thoughts on the thread so far?

Thank you in advance

-b
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (isolation #4) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:27 am

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 38, Papyrus wrote:The vote seemed fine to me.

I didn't like the suggestion to waste a cop confirming a miller.
Not sure why you find problem with this.

-m
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (isolation #5) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:29 am

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 47, Dannflor wrote:VOTE: GoT

yay I have a lotta town reads
Is this a random vote? Multiple people are jumping on GoT on the first 2 pages, but I don't understand why. They had 1 post that was a gif.

-m
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (isolation #6) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:35 am

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 52, Reasonably Clever wrote:
In post 49, Reasonably Clever wrote:
In post 34, Team RWBY wrote:Welcome to the world of Nancy posting!

In Story Revisited he had a 1-shot parity cop gated behind a role whose only job was to enable the parity cop.

So I wouldn't say he goes really heavy on early cop actions as a rule, but we have no way of knowing the overall power level of the game this time.

In other news, what did you think of , Cerb?

-Weiss
The conclusion of "early miller claim is likely town" is reasonable enough? I don't agree with it in any role madness/theme type game. but the basic theory is sound. The mechanical observation that a miller claim being true is more likely than not is a fairly obvious one to make. I appreciate that they were the first person to actually respond to what was probably the most significant thing stated that far, but the actual content was underwhelming.

I...don't think I've played with skygazer enough to say if they're someone who tends to state the obvious. Anyone who knows her should weigh in on that.

@miller claim, whoever you were: elaborate on your millerness, is it just cop checks, do you get tracked to the kill, if there's some other thing to check to be determined effectively guilty(say a gunsmith type role) do you show as guilty to that too, etc.

-Cerb
Pedit:

"...miller claim being true is more likely than not if a cop exists..."

-Cerb
Disagree. How would a Miller know there's a cop before claiming? Obviously, optimal play for a Miller is to claim straight away. They'd have no knowledge of cops at that time.

-m
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (isolation #7) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:38 am

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 66, Wiisp wrote:
In post 63, Dannflor wrote:What makes you say that?
simplistic entrances tend to come from town
Yeah, this is an over-generalization. I'm not a fan of Wiisp as of pages 1-3.

-m
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (isolation #8) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:40 am

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 68, Wiisp wrote:
In post 65, Dannflor wrote:I am not understanding where you got that she has TMI
its almost like opinions are subjective, how fascinating, I don't feel like instantiating that read,
This post is just... bad. He's not putting you down for your opinion; clearly, him and others (myself) don't understand it. You not feeling like instantiating it is problematic because I'd like to know other than "tone" what is so bad about Sky's post? Sky could be still be scum, but regardless I think you're trying too hard to read into the post.

-m
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (isolation #9) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:40 am

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 69, Team RWBY wrote:Wiisp is town even though I don't agree that opening with a gif means town GoT

-WS
Why is Wiisp town here?

-m
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (isolation #10) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:41 am

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 70, Skygazer wrote:wiisp can be town even if i havent agreed with anything theyve said so far

:l
You too? Why?

-m
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (isolation #11) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:45 am

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 78, Team RWBY wrote:
In post 77, Game of Throws wrote:This is a really bad way to discredit a townread. Not because of Whips reasoning because sure, townreading a gif opening is NAI. But no one in that hydra has even close to enough games with me to make a read like that. Along with the fact that it's a blatantly false statement
It still wasn't a meta argument, I don't think in general it's a good idea to give someone a townread for posting a gif as an opening when that is not a particularly AI behavior.

Arguing that "Maria often opens with gifs as scum" is a "blantantly false statement" is a pretty "blatantly false statement" -- because she does.

VOTE: Game of Throws

-WS
We're not mindmelding at all right now, but I feel like this deserves a slight townread.

-m
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (isolation #12) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:31 pm

Post by Hot Lightning »

I'm pretty tired (so maybe I'm missing something), but the Team-GoT spat on page 4 seems TvT.

-m
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (isolation #13) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:32 pm

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 87, Reasonably Clever wrote:@Mod: Can we please get the full list of each hydras membership added to the OP?

@Game of Throws in particular, but all hydrae in general: please sign all of your posts going forward.

-Cerb
Quoting this because I had the same thought.

-m
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (isolation #14) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:34 pm

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 88, Team RWBY wrote:
In post 85, Game of Throws wrote:You saying 'Maria opens most of her games with gifs as scum. Screams fake because I doubt you remember a ton of games where I did that. Along with the fact that meta is wrong in the first place.
You open a lot of your games with gifs regardless of alignment, and that includes scum games. You do open a lot of games with gifs as scum, saying that's untrue is just objectively wrong. Or at least that's how I remember it, all I remember is when I actually checked that in the past is that it was not a useful tell for you, which is precisely what I was saying here.

I didn't say always, I just remember making a point at some point, I think for Children of Hurin, to see if you doing early gifs was alignment indicative, and it isn't because you do it a lot as both. But you do use gifs as scum, so acting as though I'm blatantly lying or misrepping your meta is ridiculous. Please Maria, this game is barely started, don't start acting dense at this point.

-WS
I don't like how you keep pressing the fact that she opens with gifs as scum, then turn around and say that's not the point you're trying to make. I think that's what I meant by me "missing something" above. Not sure it's worth a scumread, but it's definitely some type of fallacy.

-m
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (isolation #15) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:36 pm

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 91, Brown Eyes wrote:How are you townreading Sky if you find the post awkward? That's like... the only post she made.
I said the vote didn't match the vibe of the post. That's one part out of a decent sized post. I didn't have a problem with anything else.

-m
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (isolation #16) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:37 pm

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 92, Team RWBY wrote:
In post 91, Brown Eyes wrote:WS, do you think Maria is scum blowing this up for whatever reason or just misunderstanding? It seems like the latter from what you said here, but you did immediately countervote her.
It's certainly a lot harder to townread her when her only stated read is an accusation that me pointing out that 'townreading her for posting gifs is a bad idea' is worth a vote, when that is a position she basically agrees with but seems to want to accuse me of discrediting her anyway.

I mean, Maria doesn't typically push me as scum either so I'm not like dead set on this being Maria scum, but I do think that her not 'getting' what I was saying in context is something that can easily come from scum Maria. Town Maria tends to be a bit more analytic and scum Maria tends to be a little more reactionary, although the differences are pretty subtle to be honest. She's probably the player in the game I have the worst read accuracy on overall (being one of only two players I have misread in lylo situations) so I'll probably end up sheeping whatever Blake and Yang conclude about her later. But I'm definitely not townreading her rn, personally.

-WS
We're at that stage where I don't know who anybody is. Blake and Yang?

-m
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (isolation #17) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:43 pm

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 103, Reasonably Clever wrote:
In post 18, Dannflor wrote:VOTE: Wiisp
Why Wiisp? I liked his posts about simple openings.
Why?
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (isolation #18) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:44 pm

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 106, Reasonably Clever wrote:Like I don’t see how saying, “miller claim can be confirmed with a cop”, necessarily translates to, miller claim SHOULD be confirmed with a cop.
Exactly what I thought.
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (isolation #19) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:46 pm

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 116, Reasonably Clever wrote:
Really helpful, useful, mega-important helpful notes

Team mean girls:

Weiss=Krazy
Yang=Taly
Blake=dunno probably Arkarin?
Ank=Taylor Momson
yeah this is super annoying

-m
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (isolation #20) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:47 pm

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 118, Team RWBY wrote:ftr I'm probably not going to be posting much in the main thread unless there's something specifically directed to me or I feel I need to post something in my own words

jsyk

-Blake
dumb

-m
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (isolation #21) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:49 pm

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 122, Team RWBY wrote:Hot, your second and only notable post is Sky's vote on GoT being weird... yet you townread them?
Again, I don't understand how stating a vote is out-of-place discredits the entirety of the post.

-m
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #880 (isolation #22) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:22 pm

Post by Hot Lightning »

Hey, this is more so for the playerbase than the mod, but my head (mcqueen) is
V/LA on Mondays and Tuesdays

There's a lot of thread to read and I know some 20 pages back I was addressed specifically; I plan to read and respond to those in the coming days.

Meanwhile, Baezu is perfectly capable of handling on her on during my off days.

-M
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1112 (isolation #23) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:47 am

Post by Hot Lightning »

Doing an updated reads list:

I’m tending to agree with that one of RWBY or GoT is scum...this did not seem like TvT to me.

Brown eyes is town- I see the case that you’ve made for sky being scum. Who else are you reading as scum and if sky is scum, who are likely partners? Also, any other thoughts on the RWBY/GoT 1v1?

Damn is town- in regards to , McQueen and I are still trying to figure out our posting style so there is a bit of a learning curve...I haven’t been in a hydra in awhile, but we’re getting it together.

I don’t feel GoT has put enough effort into this game. Heck they even admit it in several posts including . They are null with a slight scum lean for me

Neenie is town

Nom- how’s the search for humans going? Not sure if the human seeking character in undertale is good or bad but this slot seems town

Papyrus- town I believe I’m his . It came across as genuine to me. I am unwilling to vote this slot today

Pink- their posts are just like their avatar- fluff, fluff, fluff - heavily leaning scum here

Reasonably Clever- probably my strongest town read. Cerb is a strong player and a great asset when he’s town so I’m glad he’s on our side! I see you don’t have a vote out...who are you most likely to place a vote on atm?

Roster- hated his entrance and almost over-eager reads list. Came across more as scum trying to seem town rather than actually town and the rest of his posts have been pretty fluffy...not as sure yet about this slot but feeling null lean scum

Dreamers- reading super scummy to me. Town Mastina would have solved this by now! Prob scummiest slot in the thread atm

Going through the second half of the players now...
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1115 (isolation #24) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:00 am

Post by Hot Lightning »

Sky- town

Ss-
In post 579, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 575, Papyrus wrote:Hey SS, what're your reads?
Don't have any.
Why don’t you have any reads?

I think RWBY is town

Vedith is conf!Vedith which means I’m not lynching him tonight and he will reveal himself over the next few days.

Last but not least - Wiisp- I didn’t like her vet on sky I didn’t like her vote on papyrus I didn’t like her vote on nom just seems scummy IMO

If you’d like me to expand on any of these reads please let me know!

-b
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1548 (isolation #25) » Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:50 am

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 1162, Reasonably Clever wrote:
In post 1160, Skygazer wrote:like i feel like ss is being about as useless as i am but like sressing it up w longer word counta and shit to loke hide their lack of reads
Are you drunk? Why all the typos? I can’t even understand wtf you’re saying.

Nom’s posts are easier to read than yours.
Lmao
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1549 (isolation #26) » Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:50 am

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 1162, Reasonably Clever wrote:
In post 1160, Skygazer wrote:like i feel like ss is being about as useless as i am but like sressing it up w longer word counta and shit to loke hide their lack of reads
Are you drunk? Why all the typos? I can’t even understand wtf you’re saying.

Nom’s posts are easier to read than yours.
In post 1164, Something_Smart wrote:Does it really look like I'm trying to hide my lack of reads?

If I were scum and didn't want people to notice that I didn't have reads I'd just make up some reads...
He’s right!
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1551 (isolation #27) » Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:10 am

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 1545, Dannflor wrote:hm neither head of Hot Lightning has posted in like 2 days
I'm pretty busy and I plan to read the entire thread over the weekend. However, every time I check in I see you coming for us for little to no reason. In fact, I specifically remember you calling us out early on in the game despite it being a terrible call-out. With the few minutes I do have, let me go find it so you'll leave us alone.

-M
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1553 (isolation #28) » Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:12 am

Post by Hot Lightning »

Oh, here it is.
In post 453, Dannflor wrote:Hot Lightning can be lean town ?

Though I still find #158 a very weird post to make regardless
You call out Baezu's 158... what was weird about that? She asked people who weren't involved to get involved.

I'll retract my statement about coming at us... you did call us leantown here. But still, I don't see what your problem was with 158.

-M
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1554 (isolation #29) » Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:14 am

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 1552, Dannflor wrote:
In post 1551, Hot Lightning wrote:In fact, I specifically remember you calling us out early on in the game despite it being a terrible call-out. With the few minutes I do have, let me go find it so you'll leave us alone.
If you're talking about the post I'm thinking about, several people thought it was weird.
Well go ahead and enlighten me as to
how
it's weird. You
could
say our lack of activity makes it weird, but I feel that's not the angle you're viewing it from.

-M
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1557 (isolation #30) » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:02 am

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 1556, Reasonably Clever wrote:@HL: When did I play with either of you? You expressed enough familiarity with me to assume we must have played together at some point, but I don't recall doing so.

-Cerb
I can't speak for Baezu, but I've played with Nancy before. I'm fairly certain all of my (mcqueen) posts that have directed a sense of familiarity with your slot were responses to her.

-M
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1558 (isolation #31) » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:04 am

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 1555, Dannflor wrote:
In post 1554, Hot Lightning wrote:
In post 1552, Dannflor wrote:
In post 1551, Hot Lightning wrote:In fact, I specifically remember you calling us out early on in the game despite it being a terrible call-out. With the few minutes I do have, let me go find it so you'll leave us alone.
If you're talking about the post I'm thinking about, several people thought it was weird.
Well go ahead and enlighten me as to
how
it's weird. You
could
say our lack of activity makes it weird, but I feel that's not the angle you're viewing it from.

-M
I mean... that is the angle I'm viewing it from?

Your slot had made 3 total posts before that so to call out people who "hadn't posted much" seems not only hypocritical but a way to post without actually putting out content. This might be something I need to talk to Baezu about to get her thought process behind it, but you realize how I find it weird, right?
Okay, sure then. It's weird. Are we scum because of it?
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1561 (isolation #32) » Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:46 pm

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 1559, Dannflor wrote:
In post 1558, Hot Lightning wrote:Okay, sure then. It's weird. Are we scum because of it?
I don't think it's that AI. It's not why I'm voting your slot.
Ok so you’re gonna have to refresh me on why you’re voting our slot then.

-M
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1719 (isolation #33) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:04 am

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 1594, Team RWBY wrote:S_S is probably my favorite player in the game atm

-Blake
Agreed!

-b
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1720 (isolation #34) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:04 am

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 1594, Team RWBY wrote:S_S is probably my favorite player in the game atm

-Blake
In post 1595, Reasonably Clever wrote:Hi all.

I've been busy with work and life and injuries and toothaches, and I've just been sorta active lurking as a result.

Can someone talk to me about something/someone that is *not* SS/HL/Sky? I feel like(with the exception of HL) we're sort of beating dead horses. Either people find the arguments compelling, or they do not, let's go find the other scum that exist as well/get people on the record about as many things as possible.

-Cerb
Agreed!

-b
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1722 (isolation #35) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:09 am

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 1615, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1611, Reasonably Clever wrote:Elaborate on the bolded?

-Cerb
I believe both members of that hydra are often lynchbait.
So true
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1724 (isolation #36) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:16 am

Post by Hot Lightning »

-Cerb
In post 1623, Reasonably Clever wrote:

-Cerb
Do you believe that they'll stop being lynchbait later in the game, and/or obvtown/obvscum themselves? If so, at what point in the game do you expect decisive behaviors to be displayed by them? If not, why are they so much less likely to be scum than random that you'd defend them vehemently?

-Cerb
Speaking only for myself, I believe I’ve only made it to Lylo once, and I was town that game. In no game have I ever been seen as obvtown. I do believe as town I get better with more information- so towards day 3 and beyond.

-b
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1728 (isolation #37) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:26 am

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 1714, Reasonably Clever wrote:
In post 1713, Shining Dreamers wrote:
In post 1576, Team RWBY wrote:Thoughts on
Hot
?
I liked Hot's initial posting.
I hated their followthrough.
Then I learned it was a hydra of Baezu and mcqueen--which decreased my suspicion to zero. They're not a townread, but they're no longer a scumread. They're my nulltier.
Hey.

I just realized something.

I'm actually a little troubled by your early auto-townread of me. It doesn't seem characteristic. What's going on there? Or is that a Nancy read more than a Cerb read?

-Cerb
Putting this in our iso for later as well
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1729 (isolation #38) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:28 am

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 1716, Dannflor wrote:@Skygazer, are there reasons you're scum reading Papyrus beyond what you viewed as TMI in the post restriction thing?
This is bothering me as well

-b
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1730 (isolation #39) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:34 am

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 1723, Dannflor wrote:Hey Baezu! While you're around could you answer my posts from a while ago?
In post 1121, Dannflor wrote:
In post 1112, Hot Lightning wrote:Damn is town- in regards to 453, McQueen and I are still trying to figure out our posting style so there is a bit of a learning curve...I haven’t been in a hydra in awhile, but we’re getting it together.
Why am I town?

Also posting style is not why that post is weird
In post 1112, Hot Lightning wrote:I’m tending to agree with 136 that one of RWBY or GoT is scum...this did not seem like TvT to me.
Why do you get explicitly not TvT vibes from that?
In post 1122, Dannflor wrote:
In post 1115, Hot Lightning wrote:Sky- town
This is popular scum read so I'd like you to elaborate on this one
Absolutely!

The reason I think you’re town, besides McQueen thinking that you’re town is that you are one of the few players in this playerlist that has not posted fluff. You haven’t had too many posts, and hence are not cluttering the thread with nonsense and every post you have given has been analytical, and well reasoned.

I originally didn’t feel like GoT was town in that exchange. Let me see if I can find it.

The sky read was again, McQueen and I in agreement. I haven’t spoken to him on our hydra pt about this yet but my reads on sky are changing- she’s moving towards scum at this point....

Going to look for that GoT post...
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1732 (isolation #40) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:40 am

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 82, Game of Throws wrote:
In post 78, Team RWBY wrote:
In post 77, Game of Throws wrote:This is a really bad way to discredit a townread. Not because of Whips reasoning because sure, townreading a gif opening is NAI. But no one in that hydra has even close to enough games with me to make a read like that. Along with the fact that it's a blatantly false statement
It still wasn't a meta argument, I don't think in general it's a good idea to give someone a townread for posting a gif as an opening when that is not a particularly AI behavior.

Arguing that "Maria often opens with gifs as scum" is a "blantantly false statement" is a pretty "blatantly false statement" -- because she does.

VOTE: Game of Throws

-WS
You're talking to the person in question and no I don't. Have I posted gifs as scum before? Yes of course I have. But I've also posted them as town. In fact it's prob the most NAI thing about me because I post them depending on my mood. We all know scum me can make any opening I want same as town. No one in your hydra has played enough games with me to have any idea what my 'opening post meta' is.
In post 79, Team RWBY wrote:I wasn't even talking about Maria in particular, I'd honestly already forgotten she was in that hydra. I guess I get why you think that was a meta argument, but I was more referring to players in general opening with gifs as scum. I wasn't arguing that Maria was scum via gifs. I was saying the behavior was NAI so not getting that is you being deliberately dense. I wasn't saying Maria "doesn't open with gifs as town" -- I was saying she does it as both behaviors, but she definitely *also* does it as scum.

-WS
???
In post 76, Team RWBY wrote:people like Maria open with simple gifs just about every time as scum.
This proves your whole statement false. Because you
were
talking about me. It
is
a meta argument (and if you know me so well you should know meta on me is trash.) This is an argument that I start my game with gif starts as scum. No you didn't say 'Maria doesn't open with gif as town' but you implied it. You also didn't say I do it as both you say I do it almost every game as scum.At this point you're just making shit up.
In post 80, Team RWBY wrote:Actually it's pretty funny, I saw "x did a simplistic opening so they're town" and my first thought was, "well, I can think of players, such as Maria, who would do a very similar opening as scum." I literally didn't even remember GoT was the super hydra LOL

-WS
You're talking to Maria herself so let me just tell you. You're wrong.
~Nanami
This came across as really defensive to me...

But since then, they’ve made a case for SS and haven’t come across as extremely scummy so it could have been tvt
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2068 (isolation #41) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:10 am

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 2050, Alonzo wrote:specifically i expect Mcqueen to reach out to me, I dont know his partner.

Hopefully he doesn't derptunnel me like last time...

Pedit played with pintu a few times, so I naturally disagree with the angle this is the stronger of the accounts that I saw mentioned previously too..
so yeah I lied and didn't read the thread over the weekend. so i've still got a responsibility to do that.

but, i do check the thread every now and then, and this time, I saw this gem.

you are extremely easy to read. i love how you say i derptunneled you last time,
even though you
were
scum

-M
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2073 (isolation #42) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:33 am

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 2071, Alonzo wrote:So yeah if I'm being cynical... How is that gonna be beneficial to town in the long run here?

@mcqueen
It means I can read you correctly on a whim and everyone should just accept my read of you

-M
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2125 (isolation #43) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:37 am

Post by Hot Lightning »

We will be catching up later today
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2256 (isolation #44) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:52 am

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 1774, Wiisp wrote:
In post 1773, Papyrus wrote:Why is Vedith town, Wiisp?
no one in that list is "town", I think RWBY and Dann are above the others by a long shot, and Chemist for my own reasons
TLDR: as of right now, I don't feel an agenda coming out of him
I agree with this

-b
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2257 (isolation #45) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:56 am

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 1789, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 1785, Wiisp wrote:
Spoiler: Nom
In post 128, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 108, Reasonably Clever wrote:
In post 48, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 45, Wiisp wrote:who is GoT? the dude with the creepy gif avatar, that keeps posting in the undertale font?
WHO ARE YOU CALLING CREEPY EXACTLY???

CHECK MY NAME, IT IS RIGHT ABOVE MY MAGNIFICENT AVATAR!!!
Do you have any actual reads yet, thought about the game, etc?
WELL... I THINK A LOT OF THINGS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW ARE... UNNECESSARY???
I FEEL LIKE WHATEVER RWBY AND GOT ARE ARGUING ABOUT IS FAIRLY SMALL AND IT CAUSED DISCORD OVER A MISUNDERSTANDING.
AND THAT MISUNDERSTANDING WAS CAUSED BY WIISP ORIGINALLY! THE ONE THAT CALLED ME CREEPY!!!

TOO MUCH POSTING TOO.
I DIDN'T KNOW HYDRAS WERE SO TALKATIVE!!! WOWIE!!!

NOT THAT ANY OF THIS MATTERS, ALL I WANT IS TO CAPTURE A HUMAN.
In post 310, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 303, Wiisp wrote:VOTE: nomnomnom
what are your thoughts, a lot of echoing the thread, and very little stances?
what are your scum leans atm?
In post 186, nomnomnom wrote:
Dannflor wrote:Hot Lightning votes are better than Vedith votes rnow
I AGREE WITH THIS STATEMENT!!!

VOTE: HOT LIGHTNING

STILL SEARCHING FOR HUMANS, BY THE WAY.
explain why this deserved a vote?
YOUR VOTE IS ODD CONSIDERING YOUR STANCE ON THE FACT THAT FOR YOU, ONE OF RWBY OR GOT IS SCUM. WHY THE VOTE ON TOP OF THAT???

THIS DESERVES A VOTE BECAUSE THIS IS WHERE I WANT MY VOTE TO BE FOR NOW, AND I WANT TO PUSH THIS WAGON. SIMPLE ENOUGH!!!

I AM ALSO REALLY NOT WILLING TO DELVE IN THE WALLS YOU GUYS ARE WRITING, THIS IS HONESTLY TOO MUCH TO READ AND IN MY EXPERIENCE IT'S OFTEN ON DETAILS THAT TURN OUT TO BE IRRELEVANT LATER.

CONSIDER I AM MAKING MY OWN INVESTIGATION HERE!!! I AM ALSO STILL IN SEARCH OF A HUMAN, TO CAPTURE THEM!!!
In post 319, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 314, Wiisp wrote: i regret asking you to talk, solely because reading your posts hurt my eyes due to the font
You know how mafia win games, by not being pressured, you havent done anything, thats jump out as me as game solving behavior
then push the wagon, slapping your vote on the train doesnt due much of anything

also I later clarified my stance on the matter later on, i said it was just to point out I dont really think they are w/w from what ive seen and their conversations
I stated there was a possibility of them both being villagers
YOU ARE LIKE A JAVA DEVELOPER.
JAVA DEVELOPERS LIKE TO THINK THEY DO A LOT BECAUSE THEY WRITE A LOT OF STUFF.

THERE'S ANOTHER WORD FOR THAT: IT'S CALLED BLOAT.

YOU AND A FEW OTHERS ARE BLOATING THE THREAD WITH SO MANY WALLS OF TEXTS IT MAKES IT HARD TO REVIEW AND READ AFTERWARDS, SO I AM NOT GOING TO FORCE A READ ON YOU GUYS BECAUSE I SIMPLY CAN'T FOLLOW. INSTEAD I DO SOMETHING I THINK IS MEANINGFUL FOR SOLVING THE GAME IN MY POV. DO YOU UNDERSTAND???

I'M SORRY YOU THINK I'M NOT SOLVING THE GAME CORRECTLY, BUT I VERY MUCH AM. I HAVE BEEN VERY TRANSPARENT ABOUT EVERYTHING SO FAR!!!
In post 587, nomnomnom wrote:OKAY I'M GOING TO BE HONEST WITH YOU GUYS, THIS GAME IS GOING TO BE A NIGHTMARE FOR ME BECAUSE THERE IS A LOT TO GO THROUGH AND IT IS EASY TO MISS THINGS IN THIS ENVIRONMENT. I BEST PERFORM WITH FEWER BUT MORE RELEVANT POSTS!!!

SOMETHING REALLY OBVIOUS FROM THE LAST PAGES THOUGH IS THE AMOUNT OF ATE AND EMOTIONALLY-BASED RESPONSES COMING FROM WIISP. I'VE ONLY SEEN THAT FROM TWO KINDS OF PEOPLE: UNSTABLE WRECKS OR SCUMS TRYING TO COME OFF AS AN UNSTABLE WRECK.

@WIISP WHICH ONE ARE YOU???
In post 1137, nomnomnom wrote:SO... MANY... POSTS...
In post 1264, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 1260, Wiisp wrote: I dont AtE, what emotion you see is real, can you point out the posts that are irrelevant, thanks
Define too much?
I'M NOT GONNA BOTHER DELVING IN YOUR THOUSAND POSTS BECAUSE I AM NOT A MASOCHIST, BUT BASICALLY I FEEL LIKE YOU POST A LOT OF THINGS THAT ARE NOT RELEVANT TO THE GAME AT ALL. LIKE THE PAPYRUS FONT BIT, THAT FELT DRAGGED OUT FOR SOMETHING AS PETTY AS "EW THIS FONT IS UGLY".

OR THE BIT ABOUT MAFIA GAMES ELSEWHERE AND TAKING A FEW PAGES TO DISCUSS THAT BACK AND FORTH. YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY GUILTY PARTY HERE, BUT MY POINT STILL STANDS: IT'S NOT RELEVANT, DON'T YOU ALREADY HAVE PAGES AND PAGES TO READ HERE???

YOU ARE ALSO ASKING ME TO DETAIL MY ROLE AND THAT'S PAINTING MY BACK WITH A TARGET. THAT'S WHAT SCUMS DO!!!
In post 1783, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 1712, Shining Dreamers wrote:
In post 1574, Team RWBY wrote:is that group of 5 ordered? not sure why nomnom is below
It is indeed.
nom's where they are because when you filter out their posting restriction, take a look at their contribution minus said restriction. I feel most people just went "oh posting restriction, moving on" without bothering to look further.
THE MAJORITY OF MY POSTS HAVE BEEN A CONTRIBUTION, IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER.

I WOULD CONTRIBUTE AND TALK MORE, BUT THERE ARE TOO MANY PEOPLE IN THIS GAME THAT WRITE WALLS OF TEXT AND IT MAKES IT REALLY HARD TO FOLLOW, OR GIVE A FOLLOW UP, OR HAVE MEANINGFUL DISCUSSION. I DON'T WANT TO GIVE MY THOUGHT ON A WALL OF TEXT, TO THEN BE GREETED BY ANOTHER, WHEN I KNOW THAT THE WALL OF TEXT WILL HAVE ANYTHING BUT WHAT I ASKED. THE THREAD IS OVERLOADED WITH THESE!!!

DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO HAVE A COHESIVE TOWN WHEN YOU HAVE PEOPLE THAT DO THIS??? LET ALONE GOING BACK IN THE FUTURE TO RE-READ IT??? THIS IS MADNESS!!!

I'M ONLY GIVING MY OPINION WHEN IT'S NEEDED AND WHEN I FEEL IT'S DEEPLY IMPORTANT. I READ WHAT'S IN THE THREAD, BUT A LOT OF IT IS EITHER VANITY POSTING OR IRRELEVANT IN MY EYES, ESPECIALLY YOUR BIT ABOUT "SCUM MASTERMINDS AND WHATNOT. I'M HAPPY WITH MY CONTRIBUTION SO FAR ACTUALLY!!!

@RC MY VOTE FOR HOT LIGHTNING IS NOT REGISTERED FOR SOME REASON!!!
7 posts all complaining about pacing... though I'm not denying that you haven't contributed, i just think you are inflating it to be much larger than it is, your contribution I mean
I COMPLAIN ABOUT IT BECAUSE IT'S ACTUALLY MY BIGGEST PROBLEM.

AGAIN, I'M AWARE I'VE POSTED MUCH LESS THAN A LOT OF PEOPLE HERE, BUT IM HAPPY ABOUT MY POSTS!!!

In post 1786, Wiisp wrote:@Nom
do you actually scum read Hot?
YES I DO.
Even given our more recent posts?
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2258 (isolation #46) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:00 am

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 1855, Wiisp wrote:@rwby
I want a better reason for voting neenie that isn't, "well she hasn't done anything that I explicitly think is townie"
Agreed
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2260 (isolation #47) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:06 am

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 1937, Alonzo wrote:Hello.

Catching up. Many pages. will take a few hours at least.

and no, I don't roll scum.
You didn’t roll this- you replace in!
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2263 (isolation #48) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:09 am

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 1991, Dannflor wrote:VOTE: Brown Eyes
Actually feeling this too!

VOTE: browneyes

-b
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2268 (isolation #49) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:15 am

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 2046, Reasonably Clever wrote:
In post 2035, Alonzo wrote:VOTE: Hot Lightning

I am
In post 2036, Alonzo wrote:rosterfoster too
In post 2038, Alonzo wrote:and then you dann
Eh, I think Dann is town and still think Hot is a mislynch. I might vote Roster though. His naked sheep on Wiisp looked really bad.
Let me look at rosters iso

-b
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2269 (isolation #50) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:23 am

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 2089, Reasonably Clever wrote:
In post 2087, Wiisp wrote:
In post 1990, Dannflor wrote:
In post 1985, Wiisp wrote:Dreamers is the scummiest in the thread, so you should always be voting there from these reads
pretty sure the Mastina read is obviously a joke
Hot said
Dreamers- reading super scummy to me.
Town Mastina would have solved this by now!
Prob scummiest slot in the thread atm
@RC
Dann says it was probably a joke, and I don't necessarily believe that, and I thought it was weird he never voted there
Okay, I disagree with Dann then, I think it was a serious read from Hot. I think the reason why Dann may have thought it was a joke, was the bolded. Town!Mastina incorrectly scumread town!Xtoxm in ND game, so I do find that part kind of amusing. You think it weird that Hot never voted SD, I’m assuming. I dunno, shouldn’t you be addressing this to them?

I usually vote my stongest scumread.

@Hot Lightening, do you still think SD is the “scummiest slot in the thread” and if so, why have you never voted them?
No I do not and yes it was a joke, that’s why I didn’t vote them...what I was trying to say, essentially was that they were scum because if they were town Mastina would have solved the game already. It was meant as a joke and a compliment. Given the posting from them recently I don’t think they’re scum
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2272 (isolation #51) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:27 am

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 2126, Reasonably Clever wrote:
In post 2125, Hot Lightning wrote:We will be catching up later today
Cool.

When you do I'd very much like Baezu to let me know what game we played together/what game of mine they read that let them draw a conclusion about my skill at mafia.

-Cerb
Looked over my past games and only found one that you posted in (2 posts to be exact) when I was a nod...I think I was confusing you with someone else...sorry for the confusion
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2274 (isolation #52) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:29 am

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 2141, the worst wrote:
In post 2137, Chemist1422 wrote:Oh my god the slot actually does have a post restriction

Hi it's like 10 PM here and I'm doing my homework but I'll try to do stuff in an intelligible way
WHAT MADE YOU THINK I DIDN'T HAVE A POST RESTRICTION? :? WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I DO?

PEDIT: OK :/ I'M HISTORICALLY FAIRLY GOOD AT READING WISP FWIW
I’m glad you’re good at reading wisp! We will def need your help sorting that slot
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2276 (isolation #53) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:32 am

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 2174, Dannflor wrote:Papyrus, why is Brown Eyes conf town?

Also, what's your solve/PoE so far
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2278 (isolation #54) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:36 am

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 2198, Papyrus wrote:I'm going to guess Wiisp, Sky, Vedith, & one of GoT/SD/RC as the team.

Despite being a common scumread, I actually like SS. I don't have any strong reason for thinking this but I feel uncomfortable about the idea of lynching him today.
Sky and vedith can’t both be scum
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2279 (isolation #55) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:37 am

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 2201, the worst wrote:no

I WILL VOTE SS!! VOTE: Something_Smart
I’m liking the new omnom
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2282 (isolation #56) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:41 am

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 2270, the worst wrote:JUST DOUBLE CHECKED THE PLAYER LIST AND YOU'RE DEAD RIGHT HL IS THE MOST LYNCHABLE HYDRA I'VE EVER SEEN WOW
Right? Oi
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2284 (isolation #57) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:47 am

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 2265, Dannflor wrote:
In post 2263, Hot Lightning wrote:

-b
why
In post 2270, the worst wrote:JUST DOUBLE CHECKED THE PLAYER LIST AND YOU'RE DEAD RIGHT HL IS THE MOST LYNCHABLE HYDRA I'VE EVER SEEN WOW
In post 2265, Dannflor wrote:
In post 2263, Hot Lightning wrote:

-b
why
I guess I haven’t liked any of her pushes. I don’t think sky is a good d1 lynch, she goes on Neenie, whom is null at best- it’s just a vibe I get
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2711 (isolation #58) » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:29 am

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 2686, Dannflor wrote:Bleh I’m not super excited about this wagon but it’s two days to the deadline and none of the other options have been super appealing. If this is town scum is probably just sitting back and lurking, they don’t have the obligation to do anything.
Agreed

Btw

protective should be here tonight
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2931 (isolation #59) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:14 am

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 2918, Reasonably Clever wrote:
In post 2915, Dannflor wrote:
In post 2711, Hot Lightning wrote:
In post 2686, Dannflor wrote:Bleh I’m not super excited about this wagon but it’s two days to the deadline and none of the other options have been super appealing. If this is town scum is probably just sitting back and lurking, they don’t have the obligation to do anything.
Agreed

Btw

protective should be here tonight
does anyone else find this post weird
Thanks for the reminder.

I meant to poke HL about why they think any scum team would ever shoot them, or why any protective would find them worth protecting.

-Cerb
I was saying that the protective should be on dann - he’s conftown in my mind, sorry for the confusion

-b
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2934 (isolation #60) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:16 am

Post by Hot Lightning »

Ok gotta lynch something before EOD
VOTE: roster

P.edit I’m looking at his iso now
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2937 (isolation #61) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:22 am

Post by Hot Lightning »

It seems like he was defending Wiisp, so maybe some association there, he also FoSed is a few times, probably because we were popular, then he jumps votes on people including Wiisp who he said was town and the rest of his posts are pretty contentless

Pretty null overall but a flip will definitely help sort other slots and he’s not jumping out as obvstown so I think this is s good lynch for today
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2938 (isolation #62) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:26 am

Post by Hot Lightning »

Anyone not on roster- we have a little over a day to decide on a lynch and i don’t think we can organize enough to get anyone else close...please vote roster
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3001 (isolation #63) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:35 am

Post by Hot Lightning »

Wtf is happening people?!?!?!
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3048 (isolation #64) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:07 am

Post by Hot Lightning »

I would support

-b
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3089 (isolation #65) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:46 am

Post by Hot Lightning »

VOTE: chemist
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3136 (isolation #66) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:55 pm

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 3134, mcqueen wrote:bouta read the last 25 pages and go from there
In post 3135, mcqueen wrote:sorry for inactivity
-M
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3137 (isolation #67) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:57 pm

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 2479, Brown Eyes wrote:
In post 2457, Wiisp wrote:"At the very least, one conclusion I think is somewhat reliable that I came to earlier is that if Skygazer is scum, none of her scumreads have been on other members of the scumteam."

How did you come to that conclusion?
I talked about it earlier in , although I suppose I didn't justify it there. It is primarily a gut feeling, but I'll attempt to justify it. I'm basing this mainly off of Sky's reads from which, admittedly, may be somewhat outdated. Still.

Skygazer's scumreads in that post are Papyrus, nom (now the worst), and "basically anyone that's been kinda lurking in the shadows that i haven't noticed". In the first place, I'm townreading Papyrus fairly strongly. Beyond that, I think that scum who want to bus or distance from their teammates in many cases do so very noticeably. (It's either that or placing a scumbuddy in a group of people and not mentioning them much afterwards)

I don't know. I think it may have been a mistake actually to describe it as a "conclusion", it's just a sense that I get. At that time in the game, a valuable question to ask is "is there a member of the scumteam more likely to be lynched than Skygazer?" I think the answer at that time is probably no, and given that I don't think much of Skygazer's posting afterwards looks like distancing from a scumbuddy while accepting a lynch, I think it's more likely that she would push for a lynch on town.

--
In post 2429, Reasonably Clever wrote:
In post 2402, the worst wrote:I townread it on first impression but as soon as I started reading I didn't really have a strong feeling on whether it was from genuine town or scum but it's probably slightly >rand town

Prolly not surprising but I'm town on you guys. I don't want to make this into HW v2 so I'll get myself more excited about this game so we can throw words at each other.
Yes, this is why Brown’s recent posts bother me. I don’t understand how anyone can have anything below a nullread on them at this point. They should definitely not be in anyone’s top POE at this point.
I'm not sure what exactly you're agreeing with in the worst's post here with regards to me...? What statement did he make that made you say "Yes, this is why Brown's posts bother me"?
In post 2432, Reasonably Clever wrote:I didn’t and still don’t understand why anyone scumread Sky’s opening posts but I didn’t like a lot of them. She kept making a lot of excuses, seemed disconnected, wasn’t really engaging with the rest of the playerlist but recently she’s made some really townie-sounding posts. However, that was also true for Duck in SC1.

But I just no longer think her Sky read seems believable to me, unlike SD’s - who Brown just happens to have at the top of her POE, so it’s that as well.
How can Brown be convinced at both Sky and SD are scum?
SD’s Sky read looks clearly anti-partnery, if it should ever come to that. I just really can’t imagine a world where they are ever both S/S here, can you?

That’s why I don’t believe Brown’s reads make sense.
I think perhaps I should clarify.

When I posted that list, a better name for the "Scum" group would have been "Not town". I'm not "convinced" that Shining Dreamers are scum, as you suggest. In fact, earlier in the game you may notice I had them in the Town pile. I came to think that I was giving them too easy of a townread without much justification, so I decided to move them back. The fact that multiple people are in the "Not town" pile does not suggest that I believe they are scum
together
– it simply means that, on an individual level, I either have reasons to scumread them or do not have reasons to townread them.

I don't think I've ever once this game expressed a scumread on Shining Dreamers, as you seem to suggest.
townread this. seems very edgy but genuine in a way that's hard to fake
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3228 (isolation #68) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:26 pm

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 3222, RadiantCowbells wrote:Mcqueen you HAVE TO STOP POSTING ON THE WRONG ACCOUNT.

Please quote all your things on your hydra into the same post
ok that last one was an accident i promise. hold on

-M
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3229 (isolation #69) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:28 pm

Post by Hot Lightning »

Spoiler: posts from mcqueen
In post 3134, mcqueen wrote:bouta read the last 25 pages and go from there
In post 3135, mcqueen wrote:sorry for inactivity
In post 3142, mcqueen wrote:
In post 3139, Team RWBY wrote:
In post 3137, Hot Lightning wrote:townread this. seems very edgy but genuine in a way that's hard to fake
translate this to english? lol

wtf does that mean tho rly

-ws
what do u mean what does this mean? it means his thoughts feel like they're coming from a place of careful but solid attempts at solving the game and articulating his thoughts. that's town
In post 3209, mcqueen wrote:
In post 3144, Team RWBY wrote:
In post 3142, mcqueen wrote:what do u mean what does this mean? it means his thoughts feel like they're coming from a place of careful but solid attempts at solving the game and articulating his thoughts. that's town
do you agree that sky is scum? like that post reads to me like "here are a lot of words on why sky is still scum and why I am not" -- I kinda don't get how you get to "solid attempts at solving the game" from that, or how the post was "edgy"

I'm not even really trying to shade BE here, I just didn't think that particular was was like, worth quoting in full and then saying "town" for, which seemed to be what you were doing

-ws
considering i have next to no involvement in the game and have little interest in reading 120+ pages, and from me starting there, it seemed town. i dont have a read on sky.

btw, im posting here instead of on the hydra atm because i want it known whatever crapstorm i bring onto our slot was the result of my mistakes in this game and not baezu's.
In post 3210, mcqueen wrote:i can iso sky if u want me to
In post 3213, mcqueen wrote:
In post 3211, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 3209, mcqueen wrote:
In post 3144, Team RWBY wrote:
In post 3142, mcqueen wrote:what do u mean what does this mean? it means his thoughts feel like they're coming from a place of careful but solid attempts at solving the game and articulating his thoughts. that's town
do you agree that sky is scum? like that post reads to me like "here are a lot of words on why sky is still scum and why I am not" -- I kinda don't get how you get to "solid attempts at solving the game" from that, or how the post was "edgy"

I'm not even really trying to shade BE here, I just didn't think that particular was was like, worth quoting in full and then saying "town" for, which seemed to be what you were doing

-ws
considering i have next to no involvement in the game and have little interest in reading 120+ pages, and from me starting there, it seemed town. i dont have a read on sky.

btw, im posting here instead of on the hydra atm because i want it known whatever crapstorm i bring onto our slot was the result of my mistakes in this game and not baezu's.
In post 3210, mcqueen wrote:i can iso sky if u want me to
please post on yoru main
you want me to post on this account (main) or hydra?
In post 3216, mcqueen wrote:
In post 3212, Team RWBY wrote:Do you feel like you're in a crapstorm? I feel like you're being lightly pushed lol

-ws
no i don't feel like i'm in a crapstorm, but i'm expecting one at some point. all it takes is someone to call us lurker scum and cite (specifically) my early sky townread and everyone jumps on
In post 3217, mcqueen wrote:Alonzo's definitely town btw
In post 3221, mcqueen wrote:
In post 3218, Alonzo wrote:depends who you ask =)
Well anyone who says ur not town should be powerlynched
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3232 (isolation #70) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:47 pm

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 3231, Wiisp wrote:
In post 3230, Alonzo wrote:
In post 3227, Wiisp wrote:VOTE: Brown
This was a good conversation.
I asked u a question yo your question, and you didn't answer, plus in a broad sense I already gave an answer, and I thought that reads list was poor
what reads list was poor?
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3234 (isolation #71) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:49 pm

Post by Hot Lightning »

i mean, i'm in the game so nah
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3447 (isolation #72) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:10 am

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 3289, rosterfoster wrote:I want to lynch HL but I feel like that’s not happening.
yeah it’s not, sorry
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3460 (isolation #73) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:14 am

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 3312, Wiisp wrote:VOTE: hot
i love how u’ve been on us because i called u out early. ur looking for easy wagons to push
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3464 (isolation #74) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:15 am

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 3316, Team RWBY wrote:hot lightning is part of a role trifecta or whatever from a while back

there's a shield on them as much as on chemist

just go on vedith please

-Blake
Im not sure what u mean by role trifecta
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3479 (isolation #75) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:21 am

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 3374, rosterfoster wrote:Do you think scum claims VT?

We’re not going to have any chance of lynching scum if we don’t lynch inv claim.
agree here. Also not seeing how Vedith is town here

VOTE: Vedith
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3485 (isolation #76) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:23 am

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 3388, Wiisp wrote:
In post 3382, rosterfoster wrote:So you should evaluate it on whether you believe the claim.

And I’d like to know if you do, Wisp.
I will evaluate that slot eventually, but not today, whether I believe the claim or not, means nothing

I don't take mechanical claims for tonal or analytical reads, but day 1, ya, no
In post 3398, Wiisp wrote:I'm not a fan of Vedith's "get fucked" posts towards Rwby or Roster, on another note...

Yall got some merit to your points
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3487 (isolation #77) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:23 am

Post by Hot Lightning »

says the dude who totally changed his opinion in 10 posts
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3491 (isolation #78) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:24 am

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 3481, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 3479, Hot Lightning wrote:
In post 3374, rosterfoster wrote:Do you think scum claims VT?

We’re not going to have any chance of lynching scum if we don’t lynch inv claim.
agree here. Also not seeing how Vedith is town here

And here's one of the shields
Who am i shielding?
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3502 (isolation #79) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:28 am

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 3493, Team RWBY wrote:vedith assumed you were going to shield him, mcqueen(?)

-Blake
yes this is mcqueen. I thought about it. At gamestart I resolved that Vedith was a hard read for me cause he posts a bunch of nonsense regardless, making it hard to see his thoughts as genuine in certain cases. We were in Prey mafia together i think. Idk, i havent reviewed that game.

But, i do think hes sort of flailing and the claim is fake. Thats primarily why im voting him tbh. I think he deserves the vote, but if he flips town i wont be surprised. Honestly im down to lynch Vedith and im watching everyone elses reaction to the wagon. VCA should be good tmrw dependent on Vediths flip
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3505 (isolation #80) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:29 am

Post by Hot Lightning »

We never had a mason group, you said that on your own
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3508 (isolation #81) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:31 am

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 3507, Vedith wrote:
In post 3505, Hot Lightning wrote:We never had a mason group, you said that on your own
I said effectively.
Huge difference.

I'm right more than I'm wrong on this in games.
Sure, but that doesnt mean our slot nor Skygazer feels the same way
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3510 (isolation #82) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:33 am

Post by Hot Lightning »

I mean u could not claim scum and finish off the day with some actual discussion instead of giving up,?
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3516 (isolation #83) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:34 am

Post by Hot Lightning »

Lol
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3524 (isolation #84) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:59 am

Post by Hot Lightning »

Can anyone give me a super fast update as to why Sky was/is scummy?
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3526 (isolation #85) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:03 am

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 3525, rosterfoster wrote:I don’t think she is.
I didn't ask whether you think she was or not, I asked for the case against her.
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3555 (isolation #86) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:08 am

Post by Hot Lightning »

So no one is gonna say how bad Dann’s entrance was?

Says we shouldnt lynch Vedith
Votes Vedith, hammering him
Asks what made people switch off of Chem
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3587 (isolation #87) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:45 pm

Post by Hot Lightning »

Glad Dann is still with us

-b
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3588 (isolation #88) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:48 pm

Post by Hot Lightning »

Let’s talk about this game Dann
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3592 (isolation #89) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:56 pm

Post by Hot Lightning »

I’d like to try to narrow the lynch pool down

I think roster may be a mislynch, what are you thinking about Wiisp at this point?
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3593 (isolation #90) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:56 pm

Post by Hot Lightning »

Talk to me about the SS votes please
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3596 (isolation #91) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:59 pm

Post by Hot Lightning »

You expected to be targeted?
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3600 (isolation #92) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:02 pm

Post by Hot Lightning »

Got it

VOTE: Something_Smart
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3604 (isolation #93) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:04 pm

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 492, rosterfoster wrote:Ok Nom, Vedith, Dann are town. (I didn't quote Dann's posts but the constant presence was very townie IMO). I feel like Papyrus is town too. I've not liked Hot lightning's posts.

VOTE: Hot_lightning
This just sounds towny to me, and I feel like roster can be good lynchbait
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3605 (isolation #94) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:04 pm

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 3602, Wiisp wrote:and there goes a wasted night action...
What do you mean?
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3611 (isolation #95) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:10 pm

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 3607, Wiisp wrote:
In post 3605, Hot Lightning wrote:
What do you mean?
nothin of importance yet, I have no plans of claiming my role yet, im just a little frustrated

is SS the one who said he would kill rwby, or was it Shining Dreamers?+
I’m not finding it in either of their isos
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3612 (isolation #96) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:11 pm

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 3609, the worst wrote:
In post 3607, Wiisp wrote:
In post 3605, Hot Lightning wrote:
What do you mean?
nothin of importance yet, I have no plans of claiming my role yet, im just a little frustrated

is SS the one who said he would kill rwby, or was it Shining Dreamers?+
That was dreamers - what's on your mind?
Can you link me to that post?
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3614 (isolation #97) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:13 pm

Post by Hot Lightning »

How do people feel about the fact that dreamers expected to be nked?
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3615 (isolation #98) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:15 pm

Post by Hot Lightning »

Wow the part about RWBY surviving until D2 at the end of that post is eerily prophetic
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3763 (isolation #99) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:44 pm

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 3632, Brown Eyes wrote:
In post 3585, Skygazer wrote:ok but where is pinkball
That's pretty sharp of you to notice.

Anything else to say?

--
It seems likely to me that Something Smart was targeted by GoT with their hide. With that in mind, I find this progression fairly suspicious (assuming that SS flips scum).
In post 3593, Hot Lightning wrote:Talk to me about the SS votes please
In post 3600, Hot Lightning wrote:Got it

VOTE: Something_Smart
Wiisp's similar sheeping of the votes on SS while seemingly unaware of the reasons I find similarly suspicious.

Most likely I'll vote SS soon, but I have no desire to end the day before everyone can at least check in.

--
Anyone hungry? I've got a snack.

I would like a snack!
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3765 (isolation #100) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:46 pm

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 3651, Shining Dreamers wrote:There's a GUILTY on Something_Smart.
People not voting him are scumclaiming.
Where is the guilty?
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3780 (isolation #101) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:56 pm

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 3692, Brown Eyes wrote:Wiisp. Did you... not realize that GoT was a weak hider?

What did you think the context of this discussion was?
I guess I’m not sure how we know GoT hid behind SS
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3783 (isolation #102) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:01 pm

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 3711, the worst wrote:What was the thing people were saying about Punk Bill disappearing at sod?

pedit: VOTE: SS L-1
Did pink ball have some sort of third party win condition? Maybe he met his condition and left the game
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3784 (isolation #103) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:02 pm

Post by Hot Lightning »

UNVOTE:
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3787 (isolation #104) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:04 pm

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 3732, Skygazer wrote:GoT was a weak hider meaning if they visit scum they die

and they consistently talked about how SS was scum and voted SS all day
So why would they hide behind him if they thought he was scum?
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3789 (isolation #105) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:06 pm

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 3750, the worst wrote:
In post 3748, Alonzo wrote:lets lynch sky tomorrow
I'm p on board with this
Why not do it now then?
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3792 (isolation #106) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:07 pm

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 3761, Shining Dreamers wrote:
In post 2815, Reasonably Clever wrote:
In post 2813, Team RWBY wrote:Anyway, Nancy what's up with you this game?
-ws
I’m really lost so far. And I really don’t fully understand the mercy thing. I’m pretty confident on some townreads but no hard srs as of yet. Hopefully, that changes with a few flips.
Okay yeah this is 100% scum Nancy by the way.

So we're looking at Something_Smart, Wiisp, Reasonably Clever with the fourth up in the air.

Personal candidates of mine are the worst and Skygazer but I admit I could be wrong there.
Willing to vote reasonably clever with you
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3795 (isolation #107) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:08 pm

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 3770, Shining Dreamers wrote:
In post 3767, the worst wrote:VOTE: skygazer

Feel stronger on this than nancyhydra via first hand experience (I've kinda been pinged both ways by them). Let Mastina catch up before we end the day imo
the worst is scum trying to get town off of Something_Smart.
Nope
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3802 (isolation #108) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:10 pm

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 3794, Chemist1422 wrote:there was not a night action performed on PB that caused him to disappear, unless it was mine
Please elaborate
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4214 (isolation #109) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:14 pm

Post by Hot Lightning »

Mastina what do you think about sky?
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4215 (isolation #110) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:14 pm

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 4210, Dannflor wrote:I have stuff I want to say but I got caught up with other stuff tonight so it's going to have to wait until tomorrow

Sorry for stalling

ftr though I think Shining Dreamers is town here
Completely agreed
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4328 (isolation #111) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:10 pm

Post by Hot Lightning »

What are you going to do now that you got the flakes back SS?
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4372 (isolation #112) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:25 am

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 4354, Dannflor wrote:Also, I'm having a hard time imagining a town-aligned role that makes a player vanish from the game for a day phase.
I agree with this

-b
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4376 (isolation #113) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:40 am

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 4369, Wiisp wrote:Imagine a world, where Shining, Clever, and Something are all town, can anyone do that? It's actually so doubtful
I actually think that clever is the outlier here
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4420 (isolation #114) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:36 am

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 4373, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 4372, Hot Lightning wrote:
In post 4354, Dannflor wrote:Also, I'm having a hard time imagining a town-aligned role that makes a player vanish from the game for a day phase.
I agree with this

-b
It works during the night too

I didn’t realize it removed him from the day as well

lolme
Can you please elaborate on this?
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4421 (isolation #115) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:38 am

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 4376, Hot Lightning wrote:
In post 4369, Wiisp wrote:Imagine a world, where Shining, Clever, and Something are all town, can anyone do that? It's actually so doubtful
Meaning I think clever is the scum out of those three
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4422 (isolation #116) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:40 am

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 4376, Hot Lightning wrote:
In post 4389, Reasonably Clever wrote:
In post 4372, Hot Lightning wrote:
I agree with this

-b
That’s what I’m thinking too, what stumps me is that he actually claimed it.
Maybe he claimed it because he thought the fact he claimed it made him seem more towny or maybe he thought he could convince us it was town aligned
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4425 (isolation #117) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:42 am

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 4400, Something_Smart wrote:
I'm having an even harder time imagining it as scum.
It’s prob third party
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4426 (isolation #118) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:43 am

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 4400, Something_Smart wrote:
I'm having an even harder time imagining it as scum.
In post 4402, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 4392, Wiisp wrote:@chemist
I think you should just full claim at this point, because ur claim is hazardess to the game state
I’m an Alien, can make players untargetable at night and apparently remove them from the game during the day

I have a mercy restriction I won’t specify
Nomnom’s slot was looking for humans, could this be related?
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4435 (isolation #119) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:49 am

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 4402, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 4392, Wiisp wrote:@chemist
I think you should just full claim at this point, because ur claim is hazardess to the game state
I’m an Alien, can make players untargetable at night and apparently remove them from the game during the day

I have a mercy restriction I won’t specify
In post 4419, rosterfoster wrote:This is a townclaim. Jus’ saying.
How do you know?
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4438 (isolation #120) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:50 am

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 4424, the worst wrote:do we know who else is in the hood chat?
also just putting it out there if Bill returns tomorrow he'll probably have like a super super solid read on chemist's night action decision
True
Hot Lightning
Hot Lightning
Goon
Hot Lightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4441 (isolation #121) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:51 am

Post by Hot Lightning »

In post 4432, Dannflor wrote:
In post 4431, the worst wrote:tbh though I'm suffering from Too Many Townreads

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”