NY 151: Playground Mafia (Game Over-Mafia Win!)

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:45 pm

Post by HezLucky »

Confirmmmmmmm
The following people own: Pie, Fritz, Inhim

The greatest mafia game ever: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18080
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #38 (isolation #1) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:50 am

Post by HezLucky »

HEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZWAVRE

(the first person that posts after this and does not do a hezwavre is GON BE TUNNELED ON BY ME FOR A WHILE)

The greatest mafia game ever: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18080
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #40 (isolation #2) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:09 am

Post by HezLucky »

In post 39, Nero Cain wrote:tunnel on me :)

This game should start me thinks

I'll do my best

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #55 (isolation #3) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:53 pm

Post by HezLucky »

In post 45, Benmage wrote:Screwit, if people can post other than /confirm.... we all have our roles. This shit counts. (Votes obviously won't)

RQS is a waste of time, and I will not answer any questions like that.

I'd much rather quick lynch someone. (we can talk theory on this)

Also Shotty, will remain as Shotty, and drmyshotgun, can be "drmy".

I request a quicklynch on Nero Cain.

[yes I have already started]

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #74 (isolation #4) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:41 pm

Post by HezLucky »

In post 66, Nero Cain wrote:he's a VI and they make great early game lynches.

THIS IS WHY YOU ARE BEIGN WAGONED.

Neroscum wrote:Why are you seemingly defending a shotty pl?

Why are you asking such stupid questions?

Neroscum wrote:why are you taking this so personally?

Why are you asking such leading questions?

Guys, I found maf.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #76 (isolation #5) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:47 pm

Post by HezLucky »

In post 75, Nero Cain wrote:your tunnel goggles are faulty. I suggest writing the manufacturer and demanding a refund/replacement.

Dear Nero,

Why would you sell me a pair of goggles that you knew to be faulty?

You must be up to no good.

HEZ

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #78 (isolation #6) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:49 pm

Post by HezLucky »

And to think this could have all been avoided had you simply wavred.

Instead, I will not waver.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #87 (isolation #7) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:18 pm

Post by HezLucky »

In post 84, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Nero's being oddly
obtuse
mafia.

fixed.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #162 (isolation #8) » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:38 am

Post by HezLucky »

redFF wrote:Honestly a shotty pl is beneficial for a number of reasons.

1. He's a VI.
2. He's annoying.
3. He could be scum.
4. We have a duty to the site as a whole to do it, if he keeps getting lynched day 1 of every game he might leave.

Why are you avoiding the Nero wagon?

FOS: red

I HATE policy lynches.

{welcome to the only consistent part of my meta}

Nero is ignoring me. This is suspect. Why isn't he responding to my accusations?

I also suspect Nero accepted my wavre challenge (say wavre or get tunneled, he chose the latter) in an attempt to gain towncred.

He needs to die.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #164 (isolation #9) » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:41 am

Post by HezLucky »

In post 163, Nero Cain wrote:oh crap!!! Hez pegged me!!!!

(is this still the lulz tunnel or you snerious?)

Where did I ever suggest in my original post that there would be any lulz associated with any of this?

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #221 (isolation #10) » Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:58 am

Post by HezLucky »

Vote: Nero

Were you expecting something else?

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #292 (isolation #11) » Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:39 pm

Post by HezLucky »

In post 290, Benmage wrote:Firestarter couldn't be more town if he was an innocent child.

Do you usually do nothing but post one-liners?

This merits its own post. I don't want you dodging this question.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #304 (isolation #12) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:20 am

Post by HezLucky »

Benmage wrote:@DV, you are quite wrong on Hezz, especially that link to why he's town. 100% the opposite, scum constantly try to enter the game being overly cute.

And what's wrong with 141, giving reads....?

So you not only don't contribute, but you don't even read the game?

Can your reads be more contrived?

I asked you a question.

Unvote, Vote: benmage

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #316 (isolation #13) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:56 am

Post by HezLucky »

In post 305, Benmage wrote:What are you voting for me exactly for? Because where do you get that I'm not reading the game. (Which if true could only mean I'm town.)

Or are you voting me solely because I didn't answer your RETARDED question. It could take you. .0008 seconds to do a quick player post and search and see for yourself.

In scummiest winvintational glork called me out for being lazy (scum) and not doing minuscule leg work. Much like your lazy scummy ass.

Nice omgus vote scrub.

So bullet for me again why I'm scum.

There is nothing in any of your posts to suggest your reads aren't anything but either contrived or, well, completely fake.

You are actively lurking trying to make it look like you are scumhunting, but contributing nothing to the town.

If you are in fact contributing to the game, there is no town motivation to post so vaguely - there is a scum motivation: not to be read. You play like you have something to hide.

I just gave you three good reasons. Now die.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #317 (isolation #14) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:57 am

Post by HezLucky »

In post 316, HezLucky wrote:
In post 305, Benmage wrote:What are you voting for me exactly for? Because where do you get that I'm not reading the game. (Which if true could only mean I'm town.)

Or are you voting me solely because I didn't answer your RETARDED question. It could take you. .0008 seconds to do a quick player post and search and see for yourself.

In scummiest winvintational glork called me out for being lazy (scum) and not doing minuscule leg work. Much like your lazy scummy ass.

Nice omgus vote scrub.

So bullet for me again why I'm scum.

There is nothing in any of your posts to suggest your reads aren't anything but either contrived or, well, completely fake.

You are actively lurking trying to make it look like you are scumhunting, but contributing nothing to the town.

If you are in fact contributing to the game, there is no town motivation to post so vaguely - there is a scum motivation: not to be read. You play like you have something to hide.

I just gave you three good reasons. Now die.

Hell you JUST made a post in [REDACTED] that, without even looking at the rest of the game, was as short as your posts here but looked like it could actually help the town.

Here you are posting nothing but fluff.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #512 (isolation #15) » Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:57 am

Post by HezLucky »

Checking in.

holy fuck thats a lot of pages.

will catch up soon.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #672 (isolation #16) » Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:16 pm

Post by HezLucky »

Reread time.

DISCLAIMER: I will not, ever, fully read mastin's walls. I will skim them and look for his opinion.

Page 2:
LLD and drmyshotgun have a friendly banter. NihilisticNinja walks in with
NN wrote:QUOTE #1:
PREMISE #1: drmyshotgun is a fool
PREMISE #2: It's better to remain silent and thought to be a fool than open your mouth and prove it.
CONCLUSION: drmyshotgun should remain silent.

QUOTE #2:
PREMISE #1: It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, then to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
PREMISE #2: drmyshotgun is a fool.
???
CONCLUSION: Lambda isn't a fool.

What the fuck? This is so non sequitur it seems FORCED. As if NN is saying something just to say something, just to get on the
friendly side of the other two.
One of these three is definitely maf. This exchange seems too "I'm going to try and look town early on by frolicking about" and
not natural to me. I think it's NN.

Evidently I'm not the only one to think this.

CCV wrote:how is ninja already buddying lambda before the game starts.

Benmage wrote:I'd much rather quick lynch someone. (we can talk theory on this)

Then, um, why haven't you? Quite inconsistent, I would say.

When pressed on this, NN says
NN wrote:
OH GODDAMNIT LAMBDA CCV CAUGHT US. POST SO I CAN DISTANCE FROM YOU.

This is not only a cheeky overreaction, but tells me that Lambda is probably town by association. NN is even more likely to be maf.

NN wrote:Your "He should be policy lynched because he's a VI. He's a VI because argumentum ad populum." is not acceptable. Your "VIs make great wagons" is opportunistic as hell, and your explanation is not good enough. I actually KNEW why a shotty policy lynch was on the table- I wanted to know why the advocates were pushing for it.

NN is going after Nero for the policy lynch. Why not go after RedFF? I think he was the first to propose it.

I feel like I'm doing this all wrong. I'm going to try a different method of the re-read. The ISO re-read

ANTIHERO: #476 Iso 5 - happiness seems legit. Seems maniacal almost. Weak-town.
I DON'T KNOW HOW ANY OF YOU CAN OBTAIN READS THIS FAST. Ugh.

Unlike Benmage he doesn't shy away or act suspiciously when he's asked to elaborate. Antihero's play has also evolved as the game goes on.
See #505 for example, where he stops just posting reads and actually gets involved in the game. This is the difference between Antihero and
benmage. Benmage is consistently useless and fake-scumhunting, while Antihero just needed the time to get into the game.

BENMAGE:

I've already summarized. He plays like he has something to hide. Only gives his reads with no explanations and doesn't actually actively push
on anyone. He seems like he is coasting through the game, and that is BEFORE his recent afk. My vote stands. A player this aggressive should
actually be leading lynches, not standing idly by, especially if he, as he says it, has the "accolades" to catch a lot of mafia.

I've listed the rest of the case on him when he asked me. And all he could be like is "wrong. I disagree." without giving instances of where
he has actually contributed. He hasn't. He's maf. He needs to die.

DEASVEIL:

Weak read here but scumhunting looks legit. Just takign his entire game as a whole, DV evaluated all of the players, decided he didn't have
any super-scum reads, and DIDN'T TRY TO STRETCH IT TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE HE DID. Eventually plops a vote on Pine after much deliberation. I like.
Could post more though.

DRMYSHOTGUN:

#27 (Iso #1) just seems very carefree. Drmyshotgun just seems like he's being himself, not trying too hard to fit in.
#41 (Iso #3) is also proactive. I like this guy.

Claims Universal Backup. Sure. Please stop voting him.

He's not scumhunting very much but, unlike some of the others, he doesn't really care how he looks.

DRMYSHOTTYIZIK:

Hasn't done much besides fight with Nero and lurk. You'd think that would describe my game, but I actually point out scum when I see it.

FIRESTARTER:

#266 is heavy heavy IIoA. You shouldn't post that it just makes you look bad -_-.

I feel like his post was bad but that he was going through the process legitimately. If I thought Psyche's vote on rack looked like
a bus too I would be all over it. Town.

GREYICE (replaced PRAETYRE):

Five posts in. There is no way I can evaluate at this point.

But hell I sheeped GreyICE in Neruzian era mafia and it worked out EXCELLENTLY.

GreyICE, What do you think about Benmage?

JASONT1981:

You're like me. You need to post a hell of a lot more so that we can get a read on you. Not good to

Leaning town. Is pulling out the relevant stuff out of the game, showing frustration on his reads and has a believable reads list.

But that's really all I can go on right now. Please post more [or even just make your posts count for more]

JUNPEI:

All you've done is one liners. All you do is bitch about how long Mastin's walls are. You're lurking like Jason and I, but unlike
either of us you've done nothing but post fluff to make yourself LOOK active.

Scum.

KUBLAIKHAN:

KK wrote:(Note: scooby has officially been fucking his GF for 1 day, 4 hours, and 5 minutes straight as of this post! Way to go! Hope you're using lube and definitely consult a doctor afterwards!)

Someone should sig this. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

KK wrote:HezLucky is also making a lot of noise but isn't being productive

Posted after I picked a fight with Benmage. WHAT. THE. FUCK? I find you scum and I'm not being productive? -_-
I don't like you now because of it.

Not on my shortlist for scum but I will reevaluate [READ: He could be scum but there are too many people on my scumlist right now, so only
if some of them flip town will I care to attack]

I certainly don't have anything cmoing out of KK's posts that reads town, though.

LADY LAMBDADELTA:

Prob maf. Refuses to nuke me despite calling me maf and knowing I have the fail-safe. A one-versus-one trad... oh wait.

LLD has awesome reads [calling Mastin scum, Ninja scum, etc.] ... either really pro or bussing. Either way, a prime person for me to sheep D1.

Actually scratch that. I am going to be an LLD fanboy for the first few days. This aggression is awesome. [#127 Iso 6]

Actually then she calls Ninja town in #133. I am now scared. LLD seems like she would be a very strong maf player.
...then how come I didn't feel this way when she actually was scum in DEFCON 3.0?

Town. By meta. Hope I'm right.

[Haven't gotten to Rack yet alphabetically but I might just sheep LLD on that read]

MACROS:

Acts all confused and bitches about the number of posts at the beginning of the game.

That's a scumtell where I am concerned -- I can't see town doing this (town would be like "yo guys I haven't read shit screw u")

...but then he votes Benmage. NEVERMIND.

I don't like his #537. Willing to switch to Pain or Rack? Why don't you provide some justification? You haven't even mentioned them all game.

...but on the other hand - stays off rack and points out Benmage to the rest of the crowd. He could've just taken the easy road on Rack.
Would be consistent with the rest of his game - but he doesn't! Benmage isn't exactly an easy target.

I don't think he's scum anymore. He's just anti-town and needs to fix that shit up.

MASTIN2:

See disclaimer, guys. There is going to be some skimming.

I feel like I'm biased. If anyone else put that much work into the game they would probably be auto-town out of effort, but this is almost
Mastin's meta. It's the same reason I'm biased against players like IS or Fate - I know they can be scum, and even though they are statistically
more likely to be town in any given game, I don't want to be duped that ONE GAME they turn out scum so I put them in the scum pile.

Same with Mastin. Given what I know, I probably won't listen to a single one of his reads.

Mastin wrote:
HezLucky: I've seen Hez as town, and I've been linked to his play as scum, but I can't really say that I remember what his play was like. He kinda gives off townvibes, but I'm not sure, yet.

You've played with scum-Hez. I was a strong town read. Wasn't your fault - I was a strong town read for nearly everyone and was fluke nightkilled that game. [Tough Guy Mafia]
(That was me playing well though I don't have anything close to a consistent meta)

Okay let's check out Mastin's scumreads.

...yeah oh god I can't take him seriously. Null for now I don't even fucking know.

Definitely suffers from confirmation bias though.

MAXOUS:

Are you a good player?
- This guy sounds like a busser.
- His scumhunting seems very, well, directed.
- Interesting that he doesn't tend to reveal townreads very much.
- I just don't agree with most of his reads. But that's why I'm asking the good player question above.
- I also saw the Firestarter-thinking-Psyche-was-bussing-rack post, and was able to put two-and-two together even before Firestarter
explained himself and the fact that you weren't stupifies me.

Leaning scum but I want to see more.

NERO:

Nero is maf. I've been saying this since he refused to Hezwavre.

He seems like he's trying to look town, but it's weird because this seems like TOWN trying to look TOWN.
(I have done this before - I hope I didn't just out a PR - I don't think so why would he ask to be tunnelled?)
Which is fucked.
He gives off the vibe (sometimes) that he doesn't care how he's perceived, but other times it looks a little forced.
He's participating but it's mostly one liners.

I can't read him but leaning town by PoE.

NIHILISTIC NINJA:

Scum, mentioend above. His early play was cheeky as fuck. And his #79 (I've read your newsletter) comment is almost saying to
Nero "I am going to passively disagree with you but I am scared of being OMGUSed so I will say something nice about you"

Town are not tihs passive and eager to please.

PINE:

#103 iso #2 - why are all of your reads backwards? Town can't be this dumb? Or maybe it's intentional...
#118 iso #8 - is similar frustration to what I often show. People are like "I have reads on all but 2 players" in the first
few pages and I am like WHAT THE FUCK

More likely dumb town.

...but has made basically no contribution since the game started. o_O

Will revisit on later days if he doesn't pick up, for sure.

PSYCHE:
#209 iso #1 is cheeky.
#265 iso #4 calls NN misrep. Either that's a poor OMGUS [possible], or given my scumread on NN that's a half-hearted response
to your scumbuddy without committing against him [you probably think he'll do better than you - nope! you're both caught =D]

Slight scumread here. I feel like I've got too much scum, though. :S

RACK:

#377 buddies Mastin. Mastin is town by association now I take it back. Don't even need to read Mastin I can just read people's opinions
on him =D.

Can someone explain this Rack wagon to me? I'm only reading ISOs - is it because he's massively lurked and been useless? What makes him
a better lynch than, say, Junpei (who is an awesome lynch btw).

REDFF:

pushing the shotty VI PL day 1 is TERRIBLE. I am opposed to policy lynches but your reasoning isn't even good. Neither is your
shrugging off of Pine's attack on you (oh he always thinks I'm scum). It doesn't read like a town response at all... reads more like
a nervous laugh.

And the whole #153 - ugh - you basically just said "Shotty is town but let's lynch him anyway"

And this is ALL you've been focusing on today? No real attempt at scumhunting besides a half-page at #389?

You can burn.

SCOOBY:

Reads town. After only a few posts. Yay. Am I doing it right?

MINI-LIBRARIAN:

Contributing. The difference between him and some of the others is that he is viewing the game from a town-POV. ie. he points out that
Mastin's reads are bad, because he has taken the time to get his own reads and [like mine] they disagree with Mastin's in many areas. A scum
would simply say "Mastin is town" and wouldn't comment on his reads, because scum can't make legit reads (Can they?)

All-in-all his scumhunting does look legit from here.

VIJAY:

Holy fuck last person.

Also cheeky as fuck. We can't have six maf can we? Same boat as Psyche. Both cheeky as fuck and one of them is scum for it, but probably
not both

Okay he is a lot better once the game actually starts - I like his reason in #383 for voting Kublai [he points out an inconsistency
that isn't exactly easy to come up with]

Closer to null, actually, but he's the very last person I'm assessing and I already have 5 scum and a few null-leaning-scum reads
so I'll put him town.

TOWN: Antihero[CCV], DeasVeil, DrMyShotgun, Firestarter, JasonT1981, LLD, Macros, Mastin, Nero, Pine, Scooby, Mini-Librarian, Vijay
MAF: Benmage, Junpei, NihilisticNinja, Psyche, RedFF
- this is a good list, good mix of active/inactive/aggressive/etc. that you would expect from random generation.
FUCK IF I KNOW: Drmyshottyizik [can't read], GreyICE [want to believe in, but just got here], KublaiKhan [want to say scum but I've got
too many scum above], Maxous [see KK], rack [screw you guys I need more posts]

Vote stands. Dear god Benmage is so maf.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #673 (isolation #17) » Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:17 pm

Post by HezLucky »

NO SPOILER TAGS READ MY SHIT I'VE BARELY POSTED.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #681 (isolation #18) » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:45 am

Post by HezLucky »

In post 675, Benmage wrote:Yawn * so much smoke. So very wrong.

Ill break it down later.

LOL this screams OMGUS. This guy is not town at all. You all SHOULD be jumping on his lynch. He overreacts at the slighest provocation.

In post 680, The Mini-Librarian wrote:@hez: why do you require more posts from rack but not more from Junpei? Rack actually has more total posts right now.

Definitely not jumping on a Benmage lynch.

Junpei is ridiculously easy to read.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #683 (isolation #19) » Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:01 am

Post by HezLucky »

In post 682, Benmage wrote:Hezz you're hurting your own case against me with absurdity. You make a comment. I respond. That isn't zomgzomg overreaction. That's how this game works. And if anyone is guilty of omgus its already you.

And you're supporting my case against you by coasting.

Is someone who won a "Best Town" scummie this passive and omgusy? I think not. You should be leading the town yet you seem more than content to not bother to scumhunt and just throw accusations out there.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #730 (isolation #20) » Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:43 pm

Post by HezLucky »

Glad my reads have helped. In the meantime:

Mod: I am V/LA until this Saturday - major major major exam

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #790 (isolation #21) » Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:56 am

Post by HezLucky »

My exam is done and I am back.

Is there anything specific I need to address? What do people think of a Junpei lynch? [What does LLD think of my reads? Your idea on rack is interesting - we should not let down pressure - I didn't understand the original reason for the rack wagon but his response has not been great]

Rack, if you're town, can you pleaes SHOW UP AND DO SOMETHING?

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #813 (isolation #22) » Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:37 pm

Post by HezLucky »

In post 811, vijay2vasandani wrote:@Benmage: I don't mind repeating stuff, but not if I just said it ten or so posts ago. Also, the same thing can be asked of you. What exactly do you think you can achieve by leaving your vote on Rack atm? Transferring it somewhere else may or may not have any effect but at least moving it somewhere else has the possibility of a gain for town. Otherwise we should just chill and not bother posting till deadline then lynch Rack. If you think differently, there's nothing I can really do I guess.

Benmage is coasting scum.

I've already said this.

Good players of his level are WAY more proactive than this. He's content to sit back and let town destroy itself, while faking just enough anger to make himself an unappealing lynch target.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #831 (isolation #23) » Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:55 pm

Post by HezLucky »

In post 826, Pine wrote:Mastin USUALLY only does this mega-wall-on-everyone when he's scum

I'm in agreement.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #832 (isolation #24) » Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:56 pm

Post by HezLucky »

In post 825, mastin2 wrote:I'd prefer nobody speedlynch rack until I finish, since contrary to appearances, I sometimes
do
give valuable insight into a game, insight which can on occasion earn me the fear (and nightkill) of the scum. :P

To me this screams "look at me guys look how hard I am trying I am def town rite?"

ugh

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #857 (isolation #25) » Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:07 am

Post by HezLucky »

In post 856, Maxous wrote:
In post 855, drmyshotgun wrote:Why does one need Mod's Clarification for anything?

because I hit rack with my day role earlier.
when successful it forces a post restriction on the player that forbids them from posting anything that can be interpreted as relevant content.
he has to make sure he does'nt cross the line.

How is this protown?

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #1042 (isolation #26) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:41 am

Post by HezLucky »

Nero: why have you slashed out the names you have slashed out?
SEVERAL OF THOSE PLAYERS COULD BE MAF.

LLD wrote:Also, you're asking me to replace out, and then voting me.

It looks to me like you're making up facts to push a lynch you don't even believe in. Whether this is because you're scum or because you want me out of the game I've yet to determine.

Yo guys.

LLD is town.

And I buy this.

Vote: RedFF

FOS: Nero

Scumslip? Quite possible.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #1043 (isolation #27) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:42 am

Post by HezLucky »

What do others think of RedFF's half-assed attempt to push a lynch on LLD?

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #1047 (isolation #28) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:48 pm

Post by HezLucky »

Why have you posted twice?

My reads were given yesterday. It should be obvious that I push on my scumreads and largely leave others alone, at least this early in the game.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #1060 (isolation #29) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:33 pm

Post by HezLucky »

Nero wrote:yet according to you (atleast the vibe I get) its unacceptable for me push on my scum reads and ignore those that I'm not ready to lynch yet. Please explain this double standard.

You started on LLD the moment the day started, seemingly in an overly "planned" way.

My only contributions this day have been based (not entirely, but still) on what's happened TODAY. I'm reacting to what's going on around me. You're just trying to satisfy your own mysterious agenda (makes no sense to push on LLD withuot knowing the nightkills)

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #1099 (isolation #30) » Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:56 am

Post by HezLucky »

Last 24 hours:

Junpei: THE VI IS NOT CLEAR [Benmage: he is. Benmage still not contributing much but he's right here]
Junpei: REDFF YOU WEREN'T A UNIVERSAL TOWN READ. [He wasn't, it's true, but that's not the poitn - Junpei is basically playing the I'M GOING TO DISCREDIT AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE card. Why? Doesn't help that Junpei was basically useless Day One. Is this your way of making it seem like you are contributing?]

Unvote, Vote: Junpei

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #1105 (isolation #31) » Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:22 am

Post by HezLucky »

Junpei wrote:I did not say "THE VI IS NOT CLEAR", I just passively showed suspicion of a VI who someone had said was clear; though I never directly addressed the notion that drmyshotgun was clear.

You did.

Why do you feel the need to lie to me?

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #1108 (isolation #32) » Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:33 am

Post by HezLucky »

In post 1107, Nero Cain wrote:IIOA. Its either you believe he's clear or not. Showing suspicion without taking a stance is scummy as hell. At this moment do you feel we should be lynching him or not?

Exactly this.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #1110 (isolation #33) » Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:37 am

Post by HezLucky »

In post 1109, Junpei wrote:
In post 1107, Nero Cain wrote:IIOA. Its either you believe he's clear or not. Showing suspicion without taking a stance is scummy as hell. At this moment do you feel we should be lynching him or not?

No, I don't. Just like you, I don't think all my scumreads should be amassing votes right now. Hell, you crossed me off on your list of the days' suspects in your opening post, Nero. I think you are who we should lynch, not drmyshotgun. I think the post I linked stated an implicit stance on drmyshotguns' alignment by the way:

Junpei you are WAY TOO PASSIVE in the way you talk to someone that you want lynched. It's like maf apologizing to town that they are suspicious of them.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #1195 (isolation #34) » Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:28 am

Post by HezLucky »

How the fuck did Benmage win a town scummy with this kind of lurking?

:will point out Benmage's lurking at every point:

:HOW DO OTHERS THINK THIS IS TOWN?:

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #1252 (isolation #35) » Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:32 am

Post by HezLucky »

In post 1251, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1250, Benmage wrote:
Not a fan of any of the lead wagons.

I guess I'd vote pine.... need to read.

does not compute

Of course it doesn't Benmage has been coasting and inventing reads this entire game.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #1262 (isolation #36) » Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:28 am

Post by HezLucky »

mastin2 wrote:The Scumteams are {Kublai Khan, Junpei, Macross} and {Pine, shotty, The Mini-Librarian}.

Yes because you can CLEARLY pick out every member of every scumteam. ALL of them are playing SO POORLY. It's not like anyone is slipping under the cracks -_-

[If you can't read into sarcasm it means I doubt anyone's ability to pick out a scumteam, much less two, that is THIS obvious. All the people mentioned have been suspected at some point]

Mastin2 wrote:This is what led me to be a little bit suspicious of his lack of content on most players--by focusing on only a few players at once, he'd further a scum agenda. Furthermore, he never changed his vote, despite new content having appeared, also preventing much insight from being gained.

You claim you are unfamiliar with the site meta of old players and then you go on to hold it against Macros.

Holy shit, Mastin, I read part of your post. Man, you are full of it.

Having actually been AROUND during those days, no, I don't think you are describing any sort of "classic scum play". You are praying on the fact that most people here weren't around in those days and claiming something that you can't prove. THAT is a scum ploy.

Not even reading the rest.

FOS: mastin2

My vote has better places to be right now.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #1301 (isolation #37) » Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:49 pm

Post by HezLucky »

Benmage wrote:And All you've done is looked at me.

At least admit you haven't even bothered to read the game.

Oh wait

Benmage wrote:
Granted there's a ton I haven't read.
GUYS I HAVEN'T READ _ANY_ OF THE GAME

Where is our vig?

Funny how most of the things Benmage is accusing me of are flat out wrong. He hasn't even bothered to ISO me to see that he's wrong, much less read any part of the game that does not include his name.

Junpei wrote:...Hate to break it to you... but you aren't a big target; your scummy means really nothing to any of us. Rest of your case seems more like you got anti-tunnel-vision. He attacked you and you felt that therefore he must be scum and formed those opinions.

He's overreacting. It's fine. I'm just going to smear him until he's dead. If he wants to actually scumhunt, I will happily let him breathe :).

But he's not interested in that. Nope.

Maxous: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=21848 Post 3. Admits he can't "read vets at all".

I actually thuoght it was something from this game. Holy shit. I'm using META on mastin. His own words againts him. LOLOLOLOL.

Hey Ben. Remember when you wanted reads from me? And I eventually gave them? Now it's your turn. Reads on everyone. GO.

(Take as long as you need. I'll be surprised if you even get it done.)

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #1304 (isolation #38) » Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:56 pm

Post by HezLucky »

In post 1303, Benmage wrote:
In post 1301, HezLucky wrote:
Hey Ben. Remember when you wanted reads from me? And I eventually gave them? Now it's your turn. Reads on everyone. GO.

(Take as long as you need. I'll be surprised if you even get it done.)

I won't waste my time.

It's a waste of time to scumhunt?

Do you even have reads? Yes or No?

You have been beyond useless this game.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #1352 (isolation #39) » Tue May 01, 2012 5:17 pm

Post by HezLucky »

I sure hope you will, scum.

Love how the scum in this game are lurking their way through.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #1367 (isolation #40) » Wed May 02, 2012 3:40 am

Post by HezLucky »

In post 1366, redFF wrote:At this stage town is wrapped around scum's fingers or terrible and up their own ass. We're heading to a loss.

We're definitely heading for a loss if we lynch OH I'M REDFF I AM SO USEFUL I AM DEFINITELY NOT SCUMMY AT ALL.

This is why I'm voting you. Despite all the scummy things everyone else has done.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #1398 (isolation #41) » Wed May 02, 2012 5:11 pm

Post by HezLucky »

Can't believe my vote isn't here:

Unvote, Vote: RedFF

Whole buncha people I want lynched and which one of them gets lynched might be very telling.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #1409 (isolation #42) » Thu May 03, 2012 7:06 am

Post by HezLucky »

In post 1406, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:RedFF is town, we should be lynching Junpei today.

I'm happy with either. Get more support for Junpei and I will gladly switch.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #1429 (isolation #43) » Thu May 03, 2012 12:28 pm

Post by HezLucky »

Asking for excessive explanation. Someone doesn't need NEW reasons to vote you, especially if they've already mentioned them.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #1433 (isolation #44) » Thu May 03, 2012 12:35 pm

Post by HezLucky »

In post 1431, Junpei wrote:
In post 1429, HezLucky wrote:

Asking for excessive explanation. Someone doesn't need NEW reasons to vote you, especially if they've already mentioned them.

I don't want new reasons, I just want you to say the reasons you currently hold again. I do this for a reason, you know; please comply.

Why? You can read my ISO yourself.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #1435 (isolation #45) » Thu May 03, 2012 12:35 pm

Post by HezLucky »

You are doing the same scummy thing Benmage did earlier: asking for an excessive amount of legwork to be done in order to try and either discredit a case or a person.

It is scummy as fuck.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #1437 (isolation #46) » Thu May 03, 2012 12:36 pm

Post by HezLucky »

In post 1436, Junpei wrote:
In post 1433, HezLucky wrote:
In post 1431, Junpei wrote:
In post 1429, HezLucky wrote:

I don't want new reasons, I just want you to say the reasons you currently hold again. I do this for a reason, you know; please comply.

Why? You can read my ISO yourself.

I know, I just want you to type it out again, originally, not copy and paste. Once again, I'm not someone who does things trivially, I have a purpose.

I won't.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #1530 (isolation #47) » Sat May 05, 2012 12:17 pm

Post by HezLucky »

In post 1526, Kublai Khan wrote:Pfff.. buncha bullshit Junpei. I'm just posting the goofy mood I'm in. It'd be scummier if I maintained the same detached monotone all game. Like, well, you.

This is good.

People should read that.

Why hasn't Junpei been lynched yet?

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #1537 (isolation #48) » Sat May 05, 2012 1:13 pm

Post by HezLucky »

In post 1535, Benmage wrote:
In post 1531, drmyshotgun wrote:Did Benmage seriously forgot of Rack?

Yeah :oops: :oops: :oops: I pulled an old draft list to try and grasp some of this game. Had him under slightscum...... :eek: :eek: Anywhose.... :mrgreen:

For my future reference

The above sounds very fake.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #1617 (isolation #49) » Mon May 07, 2012 6:52 am

Post by HezLucky »

In post 1616, Nero Cain wrote:He's usually useless and unreadable like this.

Are we talking about Benmage? He does have a scummy award, after all ...

You people need to lynch Junpei. (Although tbh we're really just cycling between 3 and 4 targets, all of whom are fine, but Junpei seems like the strongest scumread here)

I also want to hear from people who aren't uber-active.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #1649 (isolation #50) » Mon May 07, 2012 1:09 pm

Post by HezLucky »

That cop report did not look serious to me.

Possibly stupid. But not serious (do emoticons mean nothing to you people?)

We need to lynch Junpei.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #1658 (isolation #51) » Mon May 07, 2012 1:47 pm

Post by HezLucky »

Why don't you guys destroy Junpei instead?

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #1717 (isolation #52) » Wed May 09, 2012 9:45 am

Post by HezLucky »

Hey Mastin. Did anyone ask you for your reads? No? Then why are you giving them. Other than an attempt to try and look town I can't for the life of me understand the purpose behind your post (O LETS GIVE MORE INFORMATION TO THE MAFIAZ)

Junpei is an EXCELLENT lynch. And if we have a townwagon flip today we are lynching from the people on that wagon tomorrow.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #1719 (isolation #53) » Wed May 09, 2012 9:52 am

Post by HezLucky »

In post 1718, Psyche wrote:
In post 1717, HezLucky wrote:And if we have a townwagon flip today we are lynching from the people on that wagon tomorrow.

What an excellent reason to lynch a townie.

I'm not surprised by this post given that it is coming from a mafia.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #1720 (isolation #54) » Wed May 09, 2012 9:54 am

Post by HezLucky »

In post 1719, HezLucky wrote:
In post 1718, Psyche wrote:
In post 1717, HezLucky wrote:And if we have a townwagon flip today we are lynching from the people on that wagon tomorrow.

What an excellent reason to lynch a townie.

I'm not surprised by this post given that it is coming from a mafia.

Actually I take this back you're more likely misguided town.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #1722 (isolation #55) » Wed May 09, 2012 9:57 am

Post by HezLucky »

That's not the point. I'm trying to determine your alignment based on your tone to me in that one post.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #1724 (isolation #56) » Wed May 09, 2012 10:04 am

Post by HezLucky »

In post 1723, Psyche wrote:
In post 1722, HezLucky wrote:That's not the point. I'm trying to determine your alignment based on your tone to me in that one post.

That seems like a disingenuous explanation given that 1719 implies that you already found me scum before reading the post (which then corroborated said view).

Actually, I did.

Go look at my post with a lot of reads.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #1725 (isolation #57) » Wed May 09, 2012 10:05 am

Post by HezLucky »

But your defense of Mastin is noted.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #1744 (isolation #58) » Wed May 09, 2012 1:21 pm

Post by HezLucky »

In post 1742, Benmage wrote:
In post 1732, OhGodMyLife wrote:Junpei: Trying to un-confirm the obv confirmed shotgun. Throwing dirt on benmage's towntell. And being the L-2 vote for yesterday's mislynch, though granted I haven't read any of day one aside from the last votecount.

Also bandwagon, choo choo, all aboard.

Liking OMGL.

Gonna need a new look at Junpei.

Since when do you take looks at people? I'm not condoning your behaviour, but given what you've been doing all game I half-just expect you to vote him.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #1767 (isolation #59) » Thu May 10, 2012 9:25 am

Post by HezLucky »

It goes without saying that those of you not voting Junpei or Pine need to pick a wagon ASAP.

If you are absolutely having trouble, look at the people who are on teh Pine wagon, and the Junpei wagon, and decide which wagon is more likely to be town-driven. Then join it. There is no reason to not be on one of these two wagons right now.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #1803 (isolation #60) » Fri May 11, 2012 2:25 pm

Post by HezLucky »

In post 1801, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 1799, Junpei wrote:
In post 1798, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:DV, what experience do you have playing with Seacore?

inb4 meta defense of seacore

Yeah no.

I have a better reason.

Really? I thought it was an opportunistic jump.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #1808 (isolation #61) » Fri May 11, 2012 2:55 pm

Post by HezLucky »

In post 1804, DeasVail wrote:
In post 1803, HezLucky wrote:Really? I thought it was an opportunistic jump.

By me?

No. By Seacore.

I will revisit this later, though. I'm currently trying to hone my scumhunting skills by reading through an already completed game. Maybe it's not a scumtell :shrug:

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #1836 (isolation #62) » Sat May 12, 2012 4:38 am

Post by HezLucky »

In post 1835, Junpei wrote:Well I think that there exist a key number of people who are voting me because Pine is replaced out.

I will replace out if that's what it takes to get Pine lynched, not me. State if this applies to you and we'll see how many swing votes we got.

You're not replacing out with a wagon deadline.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #1843 (isolation #63) » Sat May 12, 2012 10:29 am

Post by HezLucky »

Junpei

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #1942 (isolation #64) » Mon May 14, 2012 2:05 pm

Post by HezLucky »

In post 1940, Seacore wrote:Yep, was VT.

There was a lot of apathy, so look for people who were quite happy to stay quiet while my lynch went through.

Also DV is scum.

If this was town v. town deadline lynch like you suggest, then, like, what teh fuck do you expect us to do? Realistically?

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #1974 (isolation #65) » Fri May 18, 2012 3:27 pm

Post by HezLucky »

I picked a random mini to help hone my scumhunting skills (DAMN YOU PARANOIA MAFIA) - it was Divided Germany.

Junpei was in that game. He was town.

He is not playing here like he was playing there. Junpei was a helluva lot more vocal in that game, and a town leader.

Vote: Junpei

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #1975 (isolation #66) » Fri May 18, 2012 3:28 pm

Post by HezLucky »

[my other thought was Mastin, who seemed like scared scum when I called him out yesterday - I suspect this may be a Mastin/Junpei bus with Mastin's early vote today and Junpei's OMGUS - but I'm going to reread the game before I even think about looking into that]

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #1977 (isolation #67) » Fri May 18, 2012 3:31 pm

Post by HezLucky »

In post 1976, Junpei wrote:HezLucky... that was a 13 player game. This is a 24 player game which moves much faster. This hasn't been a good time in my life to be in large games.

I don't see why this matters.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #1985 (isolation #68) » Fri May 18, 2012 3:51 pm

Post by HezLucky »

In post 1980, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1970, DeasVail wrote:The Nero Cain vote isn't bad, but I still think kdowns is the best lynch because of macros being scummy.

I kind of think Nero is town, but he's not one of my stronger reads.

You think I'm town but you like SC's vote on me. lololololololol

I'm pretty confident that FG is scum. I see a LLD/FG connection here. LLD found both Jun and Pine scummy for thinkin' that Gunny wasn't confirmed town but not FG who also didn't thought Gunny was not confirmed town. I then asked LLD her FG read like 4 friggin' times but never got an answer.

I still think TML is scum but I doubt with FG/LLD...unless he's bussin' for town cred. My other top reads are DV and psyche. I'm starting to get some bad vibes about Mastin but meh.

vote:FG

You think LLD is scum?

...'the fuck?

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #2003 (isolation #69) » Fri May 18, 2012 6:45 pm

Post by HezLucky »

In post 2002, FakeGod wrote:Junpei is town.

Pretty sure this guy is scum.

VOTE: Nero Cain

Your deflection of the Junpei wagon is noted.

I'm a bitch, aren't I?

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #2007 (isolation #70) » Sat May 19, 2012 6:43 am

Post by HezLucky »

In post 2005, The Mini-Librarian wrote:
In post 1974, HezLucky wrote:I picked a random mini to help hone my scumhunting skills (DAMN YOU PARANOIA MAFIA) - it was Divided Germany.

Junpei was in that game. He was town.

He is not playing here like he was playing there. Junpei was a helluva lot more vocal in that game, and a town leader.

Vote: Junpei

I was also in divided germany. I don't think I'm playing the same way I did in that game. Does that make me scum?

I'm not ruling it out.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #2056 (isolation #71) » Sun May 20, 2012 9:44 am

Post by HezLucky »

This blatant deflection of the Junpei wagon by
Code_X
and
OhMyGodImScum
is terrible. I hope nobody is taking what they say seriously.

More voting Junpei. Less humoring of the mafia who are trying to deflect.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #2073 (isolation #72) » Mon May 21, 2012 7:47 am

Post by HezLucky »

Junpei is such obvmaf it hurts and the idiot town and obvious maf that are trying to deflect this wagon are becoming irritating.

VOTES BACK ON JUNPEI.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #2078 (isolation #73) » Mon May 21, 2012 11:34 am

Post by HezLucky »

In post 2077, Maxous wrote:
In post 2040, Benmage wrote:
vote drmyshottyizsik

baffled hes alive.

Ehh, why would be surprised that he is alive?

In post 2052, kdowns wrote:2. I have read a decent chunk of the game but I get a headache when I try and go back and come up with a case.

On who?

Actually,

unvote, vote: kdowns

I don't think FG wagon is going anywhere..might as well get something going.

kdowns is an okay choice for lynch

An OKAY choice for a lynch? We've provided you with an excellent Junpei wagon (that you are BLATANTLY deflecting, mind you) and all you can do is sit here and vote someone because they are an "OKAY" choice for a lynch? What have you even done this game that suggests you shouldn't be hanged this instant?

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #2104 (isolation #74) » Mon May 21, 2012 4:30 pm

Post by HezLucky »

In post 2098, Psyche wrote:Flailing, I've found through statistical analysis, is more of a rhetorical accusation used by tunnelling players to discredit defenses than it is an actual scumtell.

Thank you for your valuable insight into the game. You die next.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #2159 (isolation #75) » Tue May 22, 2012 3:53 pm

Post by HezLucky »

In post 2152, Junpei wrote:
Mod, replace me, I'm not really sorry, I have another game I'm in, and two more which I expect to be in a month from now. I have a life and your game is boring so I'm cutting time where I can.

LLD: I'm confident by now that you're one of those weird guys who pretends to be a girl on the internet, and I have a policy against helping those types of people.

You're a joke.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #2160 (isolation #76) » Tue May 22, 2012 3:54 pm

Post by HezLucky »

In post 2137, Psyche wrote:86 pages. Can I in good conscience make someone read that?

Scumscumscumscumscumscumscumscumscum.

Surely one of {Psyche, benmage} is a bad townie?

But fuck it they can both die.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #2170 (isolation #77) » Tue May 22, 2012 10:36 pm

Post by HezLucky »

In post 2169, FakeGod wrote:@Junpei: asdfjkln;as;dlkfjas;ldkfja;slkfjsal;dkfj1asdfjl;kjla;sdfk;l

Also, Junpei replacing out might make him a bad sport, but not a scum. Since when did replacing out become a scum tell?

Since when did replacing out have any implication on whether or not we're lynching him?

The only thing I can think of is that he's scum backed into a corner and is hoping a replacement will get out of it because he feels like he is letting his team down. I did that once :D (and only once, it's the only ever game in 7 years I replaced out of)

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #2199 (isolation #78) » Wed May 23, 2012 3:16 pm

Post by HezLucky »

In post 2197, Code_X wrote:I'm coming round to the opinion that Mastin is town after a re-read of several players in isolation.

Unvote: Junpei

Vote: DeasVail

Noticeable Kdowns has decided to vanish again also. No doubt he'll not bother to read the pages he's missed.

Deflect. Deflect. Deflect. Deflect. Deflect. Deflect. Deflect.

Does screaming deflect everytime someone doesn't vote for Junpei make me anti-town for essentially scaring anyone off from making any sort of conversation and discussion whatsoever?

Yes. Yes it does. There will be plenty of time to talk tomorrow. For now, all I see is deflection. And that will be held against you. By me.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #2200 (isolation #79) » Wed May 23, 2012 3:17 pm

Post by HezLucky »

THIS GAME NEEDS MORE JUNPEI VOTES.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #2254 (isolation #80) » Fri May 25, 2012 4:56 pm

Post by HezLucky »

In post 2252, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 2251, Fallman7 wrote:Ok seeing how this is going I am going to wait untill the next day to put anyone on the choping block. I don't want to assume and get myself in trouble from the get go.

Kill it. Kill it now PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME KILL IT DEAD>

And yet he's still not dead :(

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #2264 (isolation #81) » Sat May 26, 2012 11:12 am

Post by HezLucky »

StrangerCoug is wrong about Nero Cain [not necessarily about him being scum - maybe they are part of different scum groups - but StrangerCoug's attack on him is shit]

The question is does that make him scum?

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #2281 (isolation #82) » Sat May 26, 2012 12:50 pm

Post by HezLucky »

In post 2277, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 2252, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 2251, Fallman7 wrote:Ok seeing how this is going I am going to wait untill the next day to put anyone on the choping block. I don't want to assume and get myself in trouble from the get go.

Kill it. Kill it now PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME KILL IT DEAD>

WHY IS NO ONE KILLING THIS SLOT WITH PURGING FIRE?

OH MY FUCKING GOD DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE

I am.

In post 2279, DeasVail wrote:And also, I see what you mean, but I don't think it's nearly as conclusively scummy as you think it is.

It's possibly DV is just maf trying to feign stupidity [durr I dont know why he's scummy durrrrrrr]

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #2287 (isolation #83) » Sat May 26, 2012 2:28 pm

Post by HezLucky »

In post 2282, DeasVail wrote:
In post 2281, HezLucky wrote:It's possibly DV is just maf trying to feign stupidity [durr I dont know why he's scummy durrrrrrr]

Is that what you're doing?

Please tell me you misread something.

Because if you didn't, you are next. No town is this stupid.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #2309 (isolation #84) » Sun May 27, 2012 8:12 am

Post by HezLucky »

In post 2308, Benmage wrote:
In post 2303, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Holy Fuck I'm not doing this deadline lynch bullshit again.

Junpei was scum.

Fallman CLAIMED SCUM IN HIS FIRST POST. THAT POST ONLY HAS SCUM MOTIVATION. SURVIVALISM IS A SCUM MOTIVATED PLAY.

HE DIDN'T SAY "LET ME SCUM HUNT". HE EXPLICTLY SAID HE WOULDN'T!

WE ARE LYNCHING FALLMAN TODAY. I WON'T LET SCUM DERAIL THIS LYNCH!

When he flips town, I'd like to lynch LLD.

unvote vote Fallman

IF he flips town I would rather lynch you given the level of confidence that you are pretending to have (considering you haven't even read the game)

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #2328 (isolation #85) » Sun May 27, 2012 8:54 pm

Post by HezLucky »

In post 2327, maxwell wrote:
In post 2303, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Holy Fuck I'm not doing this deadline lynch bullshit again.

Junpei was scum.

Fallman CLAIMED SCUM IN HIS FIRST POST. THAT POST ONLY HAS SCUM MOTIVATION. SURVIVALISM IS A SCUM MOTIVATED PLAY.

He's pretty blatantly a dumb newbie and you're driving this way too hard on far too simplistic terms.

You're pretty blatantly bad at this game but I am at least appreciating the effort you are giving, unlike some people in this game -_-.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #2330 (isolation #86) » Mon May 28, 2012 1:18 am

Post by HezLucky »

In post 2329, DeasVail wrote:Here's the thing. I'm not going to support a lynch of fallman until he posts more and I think lynching him based on one post is a bad idea. I think he's the kind of player that will be easy to read after a few posts and I think all the rallying is premature.

Are you high? How is "wait for Fallman to post a few things" better than "wait for Fallman to post a few things and PRESSURE HIM MASSIVELY"?

Its not. You are out of your mind.

OH GOD SO MANY SCUM IN THIS GAME :cry:

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #2339 (isolation #87) » Mon May 28, 2012 8:10 am

Post by HezLucky »

In post 2336, OhGodMyLife wrote:Hez, not every person who voted for someone other than fallman was deflecting from the fallman wagon, but DV most certainly is.

I know but I feel that if I yell hard enough maybe this lynch will actually go through -_-

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #2384 (isolation #88) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:48 am

Post by HezLucky »

Three kills with a flipped "Mafia" Godfather suggests to me a vig/SK/big mafia team.

In post 2381, StrangerCoug wrote:
In post 2308, Benmage wrote:

Junpei was scum.

unvote vote Fallman

Now that LLD is dead...

VOTE: Benmage
Why did you vote someone you claimed, and we all now know, was town?

Now that you've pointed it out this ABSOLUTELY looks like a bus.

Vote: Benmage

Thank you vig.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #2402 (isolation #89) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:12 am

Post by HezLucky »

Hi DLG,

look at Benmage's post in response to LLD's vote on Junpei

This looks like Benmage
a) knew that Junpei would flip town
b) wanted to go for massive towncred by lynching LLD.

I thuoght absolutely none of it at the time, but NOW THAT LLD HAS FLIPPED SCUM it is INCREDIBLY damning. This looks like
Benmage trying to distance from partner LLD (who was doing just fucking fine) by getting ready to lead on her the next day and
then getting massive massive towncred and coasting the rest of the way (kindof like he already has).

LLD has flipped, though, and his plan has backfired.

- Psyche has looked terrible all game. And Psyche's last two posts look like "planned VI-ness". ie. pretending to be a VI
with the hopes people will call her town for it. She mentions her UNINFORMED vote in #2400 [why do this? other than to look town?]
and pretends like she doesn't know Junpei was lynched yesterday [even though this was a LYNCH, not a NIGHTKILL]
- DeasVeil #2397 looks like a half-assed attack on DLG in response to his Psyche vote.

I would be happy to join you on the Psyche wagon but Benmage needs to die so fucking fast its amazing.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #2415 (isolation #90) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:37 am

Post by HezLucky »

In post 2414, andrew94 wrote:
@hezzlucky, how do you know the vig shoot lady? Do you have info we do not?

Now that you mention it, it was probably an SK kill. I don't remember anyone who was actually suspicious of LLD yesterday o_O

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #2422 (isolation #91) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:06 pm

Post by HezLucky »

andrew94 wrote:scumlist

Hezlucky- slipped. he is prob the Sk.
ohgodmylife - the person he replaced.
fakegod- look at that post 2418 first sentence.

@ dlg i used the word stunt because ohgodmylife said stunt, so i replied with 'the stunt'

I do in fact think mini is the cop.
if mini is the cop, it would make sense to put it there as a breadcrumb,
when i was reading through the thread, NOBODY commented on that.
It seems only me and you (dlg) noticed it

the thing is, lady didnt need defending. There were only a couple of votes on her.
also, mini just put that there saying thats why he thinks lady is town

which makes sense. if mini died and flips cop, that would stand out.

so thats why i think mini is cop.

the reason i am commenting right now is because i see lots of people on my scumlist just whizzing by and voting benmage

@benmage the hell is that last post?

maxwell was getting semi bussed by lady (distancing) because at the end of last day , lady was saving maxwell was scum etc etc etc, but never really makes a move.

I saw dead maf and assumed it was a vig.

I am more fascinated by the fact that this post appears to be doing nothing but
a) SK hunting
b) Power Role hunting
c) Defending Benmage by attacking his attackers

Cool. Andrew dies next.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #2430 (isolation #92) » Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:36 am

Post by HezLucky »

I have meta that states that Benmage-scum likes to rely on meta to back up his arguments. [and now that I've said this he will never use it again]

I can prove this but proof is an ongoing game.

Confirm Vote: benmage

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #2435 (isolation #93) » Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:48 am

Post by HezLucky »

WHY WOULD YOU CLAIM COP?

YOU WEREN'T BEING WAGONED

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #2438 (isolation #94) » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:18 am

Post by HezLucky »

Fact #2 about Benmage's meta that I have learned: When he is town, he enjoys being the most active player in the game. His activity is directly tied to his alignment. THANK YOU MAGNA OF ILLUSION.

Benmage is pretty much confirmed mafia by meta at this point. Not sure what OMGL is going on about at this point. Please explain your townread on him, so that I may pick it apart / contrast it with my scumread to set you straight.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #2447 (isolation #95) » Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:52 pm

Post by HezLucky »

In post 2443, Benmage wrote:
In post 2438, HezLucky wrote:Fact #2 about Benmage's meta that I have learned: When he is town, he enjoys being the most active player in the game. His activity is directly tied to his alignment. THANK YOU MAGNA OF ILLUSION.

Benmage is pretty much confirmed mafia by meta at this point. Not sure what OMGL is going on about at this point. Please explain your townread on him, so that I may pick it apart / contrast it with my scumread to set you straight.

Or you can look at any ongoing games, or games that ran concurrently with this one to realize I wasn't active in any of them because I was burnt out and overburdened.

Oh look white flag mafia just ended:
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=21916

Im town there... where am I on the post count? Lets face it. MoI doesn't know shit. And you don't know shit.

I retract this point then.

I read another game and got excited that I had found scum.

I still think I have. The "I'm going to act useless hey guys I PICK UP MY GAME LATER okay time to POWERBUS MY GODFATHER" fits way too well for it to be a coincidence.

OMGL what do you think of that?

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #2479 (isolation #96) » Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:55 am

Post by HezLucky »

In post 2477, maxwell wrote:That's my point - serial killers are usually NK immune, he's claiming a shot for last night but none of the other nights. I know he replaced scooby, is he going to claim scooby just didn't shoot on either night prior? Do I need to spell this out any more? The claim stinks in a big way and I'm completely willing to take the fall on this if he's town. If you guys want to play direct the SK you can try that but I don't think that sort of strategy works well, ever, especially not at this stage in the game.

This is straightforward then. If Andrew is not the vig, the vig can shoot him, and if Andrew turns out NK immune the vig can out tomorrow and its instalynch.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #2506 (isolation #97) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:10 am

Post by HezLucky »

Why hasn't Benmage been lynched yet?

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #2508 (isolation #98) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:27 am

Post by HezLucky »

DeasVeil is dead.
Psyche is also pretty obvious.
And if you are town I will sheep your maxwell read - actually, I will do this anyway, given that I am voting you for what looks like a powerbus you pointing out another maf buddy of yours would be a fine play.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #2510 (isolation #99) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:38 am

Post by HezLucky »

In post 2325, Psyche wrote:I don't think tortoises are lazy...they're just rather slow.

You'll get my reads on Monday and no sooner.

You posted this on May 27. Two weeks ago. Your ISO shows me no reads whatsoever. It shows me someone who is more concerned about responding to attacks on them than scumhunting.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #2551 (isolation #100) » Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:32 pm

Post by HezLucky »

In post 2548, Benmage wrote:
Hezz:

In post 2518, Benmage wrote:
In post 2508, HezLucky wrote:
And if you are town I will sheep your maxwell read -
actually, I will do this anyway
, given that I am voting you for what looks like a powerbus you pointing out another maf buddy of yours would be a fine play.

So if max is scum regardless, why not help me lynch him?

If you are scum, which I believe you are, the chances of you being lynched drop dramatically.

Maxwell is not going to be hard to start a wagon against.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #2583 (isolation #101) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:36 am

Post by HezLucky »

In post 2576, andrew94 wrote:
Hezzlucky slipped when he automatically said the vig shot lady.
he must have been the Sk to know that.
he then backtracks after i pointed it out

Another so-called "slip" that isn't.

I see a dead maf and my first thought is assume vig. This isn't that hard.

It seems as if the mafia are taking over this game. Not liking it one bit. Benmage should have been lynched ages ago.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #2589 (isolation #102) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:52 pm

Post by HezLucky »

In post 2584, andrew94 wrote:So you dont think im the vig?

On the contrary, I do.

And if you aren't the situation will resolve itself.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #2598 (isolation #103) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:33 am

Post by HezLucky »

5 mafia in a game of 24 still seems like a bit much.

If we lose this game it will forever be known as the game where most of the mafia made themselves realy obvious with bad play and lurking but we couldn't do anything about it because town were doing the same thing. Fuck site meta.

In post 2590, andrew94 wrote:IF you do believe, then vote OGMl

How does this follow?

I don't trust your scumhunting one bit. You want to shoot me.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #2599 (isolation #104) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:38 am

Post by HezLucky »

Going to tell you idiots the mafia right now.

1-2) Two of: Benmage/Psyche/RedFF
3) DeasVeil
4) One of the people you've been calling "town" is not.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #2602 (isolation #105) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:34 am

Post by HezLucky »

In post 2600, andrew94 wrote:
@Hezlucky you dont trust my scumhunting? i shot Lady bro. It doesnt matter
that i named you as my shot. IF your town, you shouldnt vote my townread.

Who are the mafia according to you? Take out benmage from there.

Tired of being nice.

Your LLD kill looked more like a lucky shot by a VI than a pro vig. There was no reason to kill LLD besides paranoia. Any "pro-scumhunting" you want to attribute to that kill is completely negated by the fact that you want to vig me.

Given that I won't live to see tomorrow, I refuse to see you singlehandedly lead the town to its doom. I am one of two people that are the sole reason benmage is not going to coast through this game to victory (I sure as hell don't trust your "town" read on him). I'm not going to let you mislynch [hell you could be right about this - I don't have a town read on OGML - but there are 3-4 much much better targets] one town, vig another town while the SK and maf probably kill two more [relying on an SK kill? really?] - knowing that all I ahd to do was yell a little harder and get benmagescum (PRACTICALLY CONFIRMED SCUM I'VE TOLD YOU THE DAMN META) lynched today.

Fuck no.

You are not costing me this fucking game.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #2603 (isolation #106) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:36 am

Post by HezLucky »

TL;DR

IF THIS IS THE LAST LYNCH I HAVE ANY SORT OF INPUT ON THIS GAME, I AM NOT GOING TO TRUST ANDREW94'S SCUMHUNTING ABILITY [1 for 2] WHEN OBVSCUM IS RIGHT INFRONT OF US.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #2604 (isolation #107) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:39 am

Post by HezLucky »

The only reason Benmage is not lynched yet is because we have some idiot vig who is so full of himself after a bad shot [that turned out good] that he insists on doing things his way for the rest of the game.

Benmage powerbus ubermeta useless fluff HOW THE FUCK IS HE NOT DEAD?

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #2608 (isolation #108) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:14 am

Post by HezLucky »

In post 2607, andrew94 wrote:
In post 2604, HezLucky wrote:The only reason Benmage is not lynched yet is because we have some idiot vig who is so full of himself after a bad shot [that turned out good] that he insists on doing things his way for the rest of the game.

Benmage powerbus ubermeta useless fluff HOW THE FUCK IS HE NOT DEAD?

read my last vig game.
i shot 3/3 scum.
oh so lady was a bad shot now huh?

I checked the scummy nominations. You have multiple people who called your play in that game pure luck. I can see why your ego is massively inflated.

You want to shoot me. I am not scum or SK. Good luck convincing me to follow you on this wagon. I won`t. Read DLG's post above. Yes, actually read it - don't skim it.

Benmage is extremely obvious mafia and I am going to fight any attempt to deflect this wagon, whether intentional or not.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #2610 (isolation #109) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:36 am

Post by HezLucky »

FUCK FUCK FUCK

THAT RESPONSE WAS GOOD.

Unvote

FUCK ME

Benmage, thoughts on DeasVeil?

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #2612 (isolation #110) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:42 am

Post by HezLucky »

In post 2611, andrew94 wrote:okay....
anyway hez, your only chance of winning is to lynch a mafia today.

e.g. Ogml

nice 180

TUNNEL LASERS ACTIVATED

PEW PEW PEW

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #2678 (isolation #111) » Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:26 pm

Post by HezLucky »

In post 2675, maxwell wrote:
In post 2667, OhGodMyLife wrote:My vote is not doing any good on hez right now. If anyone wants to get a real wagon going on him though, I'm your man.

Unvote, Vote: FakeGod

Could also go for redFF, but again, not without a real wagon.

You keep prod-dodging and promising reads. If you don't explain your reasoning for voting hez in your next post with so much as a single sentence, I'm voting you.

Responding to benmage in next post.

THIS LOOKS LIKE A BUS.

EXCELLENT.

Unvote, Vote: OGML

I'M WITH YOU IN ROCKLAND

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #2690 (isolation #112) » Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:41 am

Post by HezLucky »

What part of "this looks like a bus" is difficult to understand?

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #2692 (isolation #113) » Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:48 am

Post by HezLucky »

In post 2691, StrangerCoug wrote:The "bus" part. I see no problem with his post.

I do.

It sets off my busdar.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #2695 (isolation #114) » Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:18 pm

Post by HezLucky »

Stop whiteknighting. You are trying to make yourself look useful when its clear a statement like "sets off my busdar" does not need any explanation. Its the same as if I were to say "hes scummy because this post looks like he is bussing the other guy", and I think you know that.

FOS: StrangerCoug

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #2739 (isolation #115) » Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:55 pm

Post by HezLucky »

I think VisMaior is the SK.

There. I said it. Now I'm dead. Hah. The fuck does town need a strongman kill for?

StrangerCoug is still mafia. Trying to get himself intentionally distracted by asking me stupid questions.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #2752 (isolation #116) » Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:49 am

Post by HezLucky »

StrangerCoug is mad that even Benmage is calling him out on stupid questions.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #2780 (isolation #117) » Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:01 am

Post by HezLucky »

StrangerCoug has morphed into obvious scum who is pretending to be a noob / distracted. But he is not.

This makes him scum.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #2816 (isolation #118) » Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:30 pm

Post by HezLucky »

lol fakeclaim is fake.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #2873 (isolation #119) » Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:55 pm

Post by HezLucky »

Holy crap that's a lot of power that died.

Maxous wrote:@Anybody: Do you think it is possible a Serial Killer in this game could be investigative immune along with a godfather that was?
Particulary @ Hez, benmage, and SC who I think(?) have been in numerous games.

Doubt it. You want an investigation immune godfather AND sk? That makes the cop downright useless. More likely SK is nightkill immune.

Maxous wrote:Which leaves Psyche, Maxwell, Hez and SC.

This is a good list. Minus me.

StrangerCoug wrote:I still think lynching HezLucky is the correct answer for refusing to justify how maxwell was bussing OhGodMyLife. Yes, OGML flipped scum. That was what I thought at the time.

LOL and you wonder why you're on the list.

@DLG: You mean I was actually right about Psyche the whole time?

Vote: Psyche

1 for 5 ain't bad, or something.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #2879 (isolation #120) » Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:45 pm

Post by HezLucky »

In post 2875, Psyche wrote:
In post 2873, HezLucky wrote:Holy crap that's a lot of power that died.

Maxous wrote:@Anybody: Do you think it is possible a Serial Killer in this game could be investigative immune along with a godfather that was?
Particulary @ Hez, benmage, and SC who I think(?) have been in numerous games.

Doubt it. You want an investigation immune godfather AND sk? That makes the cop downright useless. More likely SK is nightkill immune.

Maxous wrote:Which leaves Psyche, Maxwell, Hez and SC.

This is a good list. Minus me.

StrangerCoug wrote:I still think lynching HezLucky is the correct answer for refusing to justify how maxwell was bussing OhGodMyLife. Yes, OGML flipped scum. That was what I thought at the time.

LOL and you wonder why you're on the list.

@DLG: You mean I was actually right about Psyche the whole time?

Vote: Psyche

1 for 5 ain't bad, or something.

lol

it doesn't have to be 0 for 5 if you try harder to find a better vote.

The toher vote I am interested in right now is maxwell's obvbus from yesterday.

once psyche and maxwell flip scum (minimum 1 out of 2) we can then proceed to get strangercoug for being useless

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #2952 (isolation #121) » Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:52 pm

Post by HezLucky »

Benmage wrote:I WANT TO SEE everyone give their opinion on why they AREN't voting SC IN THEIR NEXT POST.

Sure, I'll vote SC.

I can out that I'm also willing to vote maxwell or Psyche. If I'm extremely right mafia have much bigger targets to fry right now anyway. =D

I could care less which of these three dies now.

StrangerCoug wrote:
#2909: Neither you nor HezLucky is in the slightest confirmed town. From now on, I will ignore any post of yours where you defend HezLucky, and I will also ignore any post of yours in which you whine and complain that you are not my #1 town read.

This sounds like bitter scum. OH NOES YOU GUYS AREN'T CONFIRMED TOWN STOP THAT.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #2982 (isolation #122) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:08 pm

Post by HezLucky »

Unvote, Vote: SC

Welcome to L-1

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3053 (isolation #123) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:48 am

Post by HezLucky »

5 to lynch? And I'm at 4? Sweet.

SK here.

Investigation immune. So you know maxwell is lying.

Since I now have no chance of winning, you can kill me or you can direct my shot. I am nightkill immune as well the mafia won't do shit to me.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3054 (isolation #124) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:48 am

Post by HezLucky »

I will

Vote: maxwell

Who knows how many mafia are left. There's only one SK.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3060 (isolation #125) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:55 am

Post by HezLucky »

In post 3059, maxwell wrote:That was obviously me addressing things according to him. Not lying, if he flips with "Investigation Immune" in his role name, feel free to lynch me, but it won't happen because if he were investigation immune I wouldn't have been able to catch him, regardless of alignment.

I don't know how I'll flip (I assume Serial Killer) but I have little reason to lie.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3264 (isolation #126) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:55 am

Post by HezLucky »

Town utterly deserves to lose this.

What on earth do you think the SK has to gain by attempeting to throw one person under the bus? I play to my win condition always. Why would I be lying to you? That's some fucked up site meta there.

GJ Maxwell, though.

And six scum is a lot of scum. O_O

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3309 (isolation #127) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:55 pm

Post by HezLucky »

In post 3308, Nero Cain wrote:And he called Hez.

That's because I legitimately slipped (and he had the only role that could have known that). It can't be used in an argument as to whether or not he was cheating. I wasn't even on his radar before then, keep in mind.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #3325 (isolation #128) » Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:51 am

Post by HezLucky »

In post 3324, redFF wrote:
In post 3316, GreyICE wrote:Yeah, but see, I have it on good authority Andrew shares an IP address with Praetyre, a member of the scumteam who replaced out after one post.

So.

then why hasn't he been permabanned for cheating?

The glove doesn't fit.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”