B&B

Scum not on team A:

NJ

-----------

UNVOTE: whoever KillerApple was voting for

VOTE: NJ

I'd much rather lynch AA, though.

-----------

I'll dig through tomorrow and illustrate why AA is scum. My vote will more than likely change at that point.
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #567 (isolation #2) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:23 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 566, Parama wrote:Why do you think there are two scumteams, perchance? Literally the first anyone's brought it up all game.

There are 25 players in this game. There is going to be a high number of scum in this game. The scum group A which I defined is so obviously a team, it's painful and saddening that the town has not picked up on it before now.

NJ is obvscum, but he is obvnot in group A.

Hence, multiple scum groups.

-----------

On another note:

Hydras are so last year. It's my belief they (hydras, not the players making it up) should be banned from games on the site that are not clearly stated as hydra games.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #584 (isolation #3) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:54 am

Post by SlySly »

In post 95, ArcAngel9 wrote:
VOTE : BirdAndBeat

Instabus.

---

In post 165, ArcAngel9 wrote:
B&B made a good point.

Make point to build credibility for scum buddy.

---

In post 177, ArcAngel9 wrote:
Roger is a new player and new players usually be townie's.

This is absolute crap. They only reason all players are more likely to be town than scum is because there are more town in games than scum. Being new has nothing to do with alignment. Is Roger on your team too?

---

In post 177, ArcAngel9 wrote:
do we have day Vig kill?

Had you offered a target for the vig, this wouldn't be such a blatant role fish, but you didn't, so it is.

---

In post 192, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 178, BirdAndBeast wrote:
In post 177, ArcAngel9 wrote:I am comfortable any of them.
Then join us on thezmon. If there were to be a dayvig, they'd take out Sixx. But since dayvigs aren't a common role, we can't rely on 'em. Thezmon today, Sixx tomorrow (or also today if there's a dayvig).

Can't agree more.. Here you go..
Vote: thezmon

Sheeping of B&B. Aren't you a big fan of giving reasoning AA? Well you provided none here.

---

In post 199, ArcAngel9 wrote:
and, I just wanted to know if there is any Day Vig kill. This is a big game. They come under good use if we have two major suspects in a day phase. Isn't a good thing to have ability to hit Mafia twice?

Second mention, still no suggested target.

---

In post 203, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 201, Bumi wrote:ArcAngel is town.

Sure I am.

Bumi begins his AA love.

---

In post 301, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 232, BirdAndBeast wrote:Image

I think this is yours.

What is wrong with a day vig day killing exactly? Sheeping is not scummy, its just sheeping. And ArcAngel clearly had original thoughts of her own if you ISO her.

Exactly, I was only inquiring about if the game has day Vig kill. Its not a bad option. It helps town to make two kills before the day ends.

In post 235, Aj The Epic wrote:To post 233
I disagree fully on part 2. Asking to day vig a player this early when not everyone has even checked in is really bad in my mind. To me, the vig needs to operate on their own reads until they have a confirmed townie to reason with.

How does the day vig is any different to night vig? they both do the same..Kill. Day Vig is good for town if the right choice has been made. This concern of yours wonders me if you're afraid of being killed or lynched in the day phase? so are you the scum?

3rd and 4th mention, still no suggested target. AA, just admit it, you were role fishing.

---

In post 342, ArcAngel9 wrote:
I can say you're insane.

Ad hom.

In post 342, ArcAngel9 wrote:
There is no proof to your theory, you're just making up a story to vote me.

i strongly hope the town see this behaviour you.

Refer to the above and below. I'm seeing plenty of reason to vote your scummy ass.

---

In post 344, ArcAngel9 wrote:
Looks like now all the scums are coming on defending their mates.

You've just described Bumi's play in regards to you!

In post 201, Bumi wrote:ArcAngel is town.

In post 300, Bumi wrote:
I really hate the mentality of this post to and the specific null leaning on Arc.

--

In post 302, Aj The Epic wrote:
VOTE: ArcAngel

Denial of fishing, fishing, and sheeping. And, until the advent of a reason for your vote on Thezmon, you are sheeping in my mind.

In post 303, Bumi wrote:I think you are splitting hairs, Aj.

--

In post 319, KillerApple wrote:

In post 320, Bumi wrote:That is a very bad vote Killer and you are very scummy for making it.

In post 321, Aj The Epic wrote:Explain.

In post 322, Bumi wrote:I will. At a later point in time.

Mainly due to the fact that Arc is from India and things can get lost in translation. You can see some fumblings in her earlier posts. It looks like Killer is going after something easy to have his vote down.

--

Even B&B gets into the AA love. Notice he says everyone is townish, but AA is "def-town"

In post 169, BirdAndBeast wrote:
AJ is townish. Dumbledore looks townish. nhammen is townish as well. ArcAngel is def-town, as is njoseph and TML. Baby Spice is town. Jacob is town. Johnny looks town. Killer Apple is town. Theomoaner's townish, as is unseencamo.

In post 216, BirdAndBeast wrote:Multiple times I was ready to comment on something, only to see that Arc had already beaten me to the punch. No way she's scum.

In post 220, BirdAndBeast wrote:No joke: it'd be easier to quote the parts of ArcAngel's posts which DON'T make me think town.

In post 228, BirdAndBeast wrote:
In post 227, Aj The Epic wrote:I present two charges to her: Sheeping and Role fishing day vig.
Both of these are bullshit. She's clearly not sheeping, and she was clearly not rolefishing for a dayvig.

She was clearly sheeping and rolefishing. Nice try though.

In post 232, BirdAndBeast wrote:
What is wrong with a day vig day killing exactly? Sheeping is not scummy, its just sheeping. And ArcAngel clearly had original thoughts of her own if you ISO her.

There is nothing wrong with a day vig killing. The fact you are missing is AA, in her first 4 mentions of dayvig, never suggested a target, she just fished. Sheeping is the perfect/easiest way for scum to hop on a wagon.

In post 233, BirdAndBeast wrote:
If you think ArcAngel was sheeping, you need to get better at reading sub-text.
If you think ArcAngel was rolefishing for a day-vig, then you need to play more games to realize just how stupid an accusation that is. Asking for a dayvig on a player, if any tell at all, would be town, not scum.

Again, 4 dayvig mentions, no suggested target, she just fished.

She even admits it here...

In post 407, ArcAngel9 wrote:It was me who is asking for if we have Day vig available in the game, i certainly didn't ask anyone to kill anyone

---

UNVOTE: NJ

Does this sound like a joke to you now, AA?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #585 (isolation #4) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:09 am

Post by SlySly »

In post 581, Bumi wrote:Slysly get your glasses checked.

Ad hom.

In post 581, Bumi wrote:
I'm not scum and I highly doubt that BB and AA are scum.

If we are a team, lynch one of us? It would help you in the coming days surely? Why settle for someone else?

As you can see my vote has been updated.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #589 (isolation #5) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:23 am

Post by SlySly »

In post 587, Darthe wrote:
Don't bother reading the shit from Slysly, he needs a TLDR version that doesn't quote half the game.

Nice dismissal attempt. Sometimes quotes have to be included to show the connections. If you are too lazy to read them, go back to playing WoW. My post was very concise compared to others in this game. Why aren't you bitching about those?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #590 (isolation #6) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:26 am

Post by SlySly »

Oh, I see, you replaced Roger, the player AA said was town because he is new. LMFAO.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #594 (isolation #7) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:00 am

Post by SlySly »

Ad hom is a scumtell in my book.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #597 (isolation #8) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:13 am

Post by SlySly »

In post 595, Bumi wrote:Why? It is a personality tell more than anything. I could understand if I am not contributing and only attacking players but I am contributing.

When you attack the player instead of their case, that is scummy. It shows you have no defense.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #599 (isolation #9) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:17 am

Post by SlySly »

You make a fair point. With the post in question, I didn't see it until after I posted mine. You posted it while I was typing. Whether you're sure or not, I definitely have a case.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #603 (isolation #10) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:56 am

Post by SlySly »

In post 602, Bumi wrote:I should be less scummy in your mind. But I'm not? Are you tunnel visioned already?

Why should you be less scummy in my mind? Your AA love is indisputable.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #616 (isolation #11) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:53 pm

Post by SlySly »

Sixx wagon analysis

The Wagon:

Sixx (7): Albus Dumbledore, BirdAndBeast, Parama, Nachomamma8, njoseph, killerjester, Edosurist

---

Edosurist - "I'm just going to nod and say yes. Yes. SCUM"

Reasoning Paraphrase - "I've got nothing. Obvscum."

---

Albus Dumbledore - "Sixx is scum. You all probably know this already, considering how glaringly obvious it is, but there you have it."

Reasoning Paraphrase - "As you all probably know already, Sixx is obvscum, there you have it."

---

BirdAndBeast1 - "Well I haven't consulted with my sexier half, but I know Mastin has been listing Sixx as scum consistently in thread
(actually, his last mention in thread about Sixx as scum was 317 posts earlier in post 178. That consistency must be in your QT.)
and QT. And I also think Sixx is leaning scummy."

Reasoning Paraphrase - "Not sure about other half, but I know other half consistently calls Sixx scum in our QT, I'm thinking of sheeping other half's QT reasoning."

BirdAndBeast2 - "By what people are saying of sheeping you on Sixx (haven't actually read that, yet, but I saw it on the page my post was on), I think you're scum as well. We'll dominate the scum, now."

Reasoning Paraphrase - "Since someone said you are sheeping, I think you're scum"

---

Parama - "I'll totally sheep Nacho"

Reasoning Paraphrase - "I'll totally sheep Nacho"

---

Nachomamma8

- "Don't like the Sixx reaction to Bird. "Well your posts suck too!" isn't exactly a valid response to an attack, and seems more like scum deflection."

Reasoning Paraphrase - "Sixx reacted poorly to B&B. His reaction was deflection via OMGUS."

- "I don't like how you make this vague statement in order to discourage future sheepers as opposed to calling out people specifically and attacking them for it."

Reasoning Paraphrase - "Sixx, call people out for being scummy rather than generalizing to discourage future sheepers."

---

njoseph

- "I could have hopped on thezmon's wagon again, but Sixx seems the more scummy 1 out of the two largest wagons."

Reasoning Paraphrase - "The Sixx wagon looks better to jump on than the thezmon wagon."

- "That leaves Sixx, and he's bad for being on Ztife wagon, and is not given the credit I have given to Sixx, nothing about Sixx has stood out to me as markingly, to me, townie."

Reasoning Paraphrase - "Sixx is left by POE. The Ztife wagon is one Sixx shouldn't be on. DERP! Sixx has not stood out as obvtown to me."

---

killerjester - "I can't seem to find someone's point of him deflecting, however Sixx claims to be primarily townhunting over scumhunting but has provided lists for neither."

Reasoning Paraphrase - "I don't see the deflection NM pointed out, but Sixx is townhunting over scumhunting and doesn't give list for either."

---

Conclusion
- Extremely weak wagon. Only NM gives any valid reasoning and it is quite a stretch. Parama at least sheeped the best reasoning even though it was weak.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #620 (isolation #12) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:35 pm

Post by SlySly »

Baby Spice, do you think Sixx is scum?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #625 (isolation #13) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:51 pm

Post by SlySly »

the earlier thezmon221 wagon peak analysis

The Wagon:

thezmon221 (10): The Mini-Librarian, BirdAndBeast, Parama, ArcAngel9, SoraAdvent, Baby Spice, Ztife, JohnnyFarrar, Albus Dumbledore, jeck

---

The Mini-Librarian

- "Ignores essentially the entire thread to post a rv. Shows that he is actually reading the thread (responds to bird and beast's question about experience) but doesn't do anything productive at all with the gamestate."

Reasoning Paraphrase - "Dismisses entire thread to post a rv. Has read thread but not truly contributing"

- "suggests that it's good play to vote for who you think is scummiest at this stage of the game, still has a vote on someone who hasn't posted."

Reasoning Paraphrase - "Jezz is pushing that it is best to vote for the scummiest but has a vote on a player without even a post."

---

BirdAndBeast
- Post 208

Reasoning Paraphrase - "Thez is an overjustifier. Thez votes a player without a post claiming it was for pressure. After this, he hops on the VI wagon while defending his old vote. Thez plays the can't 'prove' he's scum card. Thez's attitude is scummy. Thez also discredits the case against him claiming it was just sheeping and he attempted to make it looks as though we claimed to be obvtown just because we're a hydra. Thez alos provides nothing original. A look at his ISO reveals a fraud."

---

Parama
- "unvote, vote: thezmon221"

Reasoning Paraphrase - "unvote, vote: thezmon221"

---

ArcAngel9
- "Can't agree more.. Here you go..
Vote: thezmon"

Reasoning Paraphrase - "Sure scumbuddy, I'll sheep you."

---

SoraAdvent(Nachomamma)

- "tzmon is scum, yes, for reasons mentioned by others. Comfortable with voting tzmon for now, though I'm keeping an eye on unseencamo."

Reasoning Paraphrase - "I'll sheep, but IGMEOUnseencamo."

---

Baby Spice

- "Thez's #61 is kinda scummy all on it's own for me, just for answering a question directed at someone else."

Reasoning Paraphrase - "Thez is scummy for answering questions asked of others."

---

- "Caving your vote to follow the guy putting the most pressure on you is a good reason."

Reasoning Paraphrase - "Thez dumped his vote because Parama pressured him."

---

Ztife(unseencamo)
- Post 503

Reasoning Paraphrase - "Thez has pinged my scumdar. He used weak reasoning. A Thez lynch will be the most informative but if done quickly discussion will be shortened. Thez is a spite voter. I didn't like his Dumbledore RVS. He attempted to bandwagon Roger. Then follows up vengefully voting B&B. Finally he assaults ArcAngel to try and counter-wagon. Thez mentions many scum candidates but failed to produce a valid case on any of them. I'm sticking on my Thez vote but not for the reasoning of my predecessor."

---

JohnnyFarrar
- "Mostly for having scumreads where my townreads are. Also because I don't even think it's possible to lynch someone with this many people."

Reasoning Paraphrase - "Thez's scumreads are my townreads. I also don't believe a D1 lynch will happen in a game this large."

---

Albus Dumbledore
- "I absolutely had to stop in the middle of reading post 85 and vote: thezmon."

Reasoning Paraphrase - "Half through reading Thez's post 85, I was so appalled that I had to stop and vote him even though said I thought he seemed town in my previous post 291."

---

jeck(theomoaner)
- Post 476

Reasoning Paraphrase - "Thez is scum because of what The Mini-Librarian, Parama and Baby spice said about you. But I changed my vote to show Jal that I'm voting my top suspect rather than complicating things by avoiding scumhunting and just guessing who's scum on the wagon."

---

Conclusion
- Fairly reasonable wagon. Though there are some very weak votes on this wagon, it appears there was much more thought put into the reasoning for the votes put on Thez by many players compared to the amount of thought put into the reasoning behind the current votes we're seeing on Sixx.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #626 (isolation #14) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:08 pm

Post by SlySly »

njoseph had been on the Thez wagon too. He gave no reasoning for his vote when he voted in Post 182.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #638 (isolation #15) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:53 am

Post by SlySly »

Bumi, are you frickin lit?

I'm voting for AA. My case backs that vote up.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #640 (isolation #16) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:00 am

Post by SlySly »

I read through the thread. It was late when I finished my read through. When I gave my initial responses, I said I would dig in the next day and give more detail on my reads and most likely change my vote at that time. That is exactly what I did. Where's the problem?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #642 (isolation #17) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:21 am

Post by SlySly »

Lit = high (as in, what have you been smoking?)

What you were asking seemed to me as being obvious if you had actually read my posts. As you can see, I had no issue with explaining it to you again.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #659 (isolation #18) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:38 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 652, Darthe wrote:
vote sixx
better chhance of getting a lynch here. scum is scum.

In your opinion, what makes Sixx scum?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #690 (isolation #19) » Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:13 am

Post by SlySly »

In post 688, Edosurist wrote:
And please, NJ. Please look more pro-town :|

NJ buddy found.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #697 (isolation #20) » Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:10 pm

Post by SlySly »

Jal, would you say the majority of games you play on this site are large theme games?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #700 (isolation #21) » Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:49 pm

Post by SlySly »

Jal, all I play are large theme games. Multiple scum groups are very common on this site in large theme games. Peruse the games on my wiki if you think I'm blowing smoke. I've already explained that I've spotted a group and their connections to each other and that I've also spotted a scummy player that doesn't seem to be connected to the other group. My thoughts are plain common sense and are far from scummy.

---

Bumi, you having a townread on AA is not scummy in itself. What's scummy is how you've come to her defense every time someone has suggested she is scum.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #702 (isolation #22) » Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:58 pm

Post by SlySly »

Because she is scum and you have relentlessly defended her.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #705 (isolation #23) » Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:09 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 703, Jal wrote:I see a good amount of games (in this forum) that aren't multiball. There's no point to start off the game categorizing people into different scum groups assuming multiball without flips. I get categorizing them and making decisions on how people just aren't connected, especially if one flips scum, but starting off with the assumption of multiball I just don't see the "common sense" in that.

Also, all I see in the group you posted that they seem to be a bit buddy buddy with each other. I usually find that is one sided, and not something scum just all do with and to each other.

Well Jal, you call it your way and I'll call it mine. Every group of scum is different and scum even make mistakes, shudder the thought.

I have played in plenty of games in this forum that had multiple scum groups. There may not be multiple scum groups in this game, but my initial read through has made me think there very well could be.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #706 (isolation #24) » Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:15 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 704, Bumi wrote:Even if she is scum which I highly doubt why would I publicly defend her in this manner especially if it is according to you "multiball"?

Multiball is irrelevant in regards to your defense of AA.

It's possible that you are not very good at playing scum and haven't yet realized that defending your scumbuddy so strongly puts a bullseye not only on your back, but your scumbuddy's as well.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #708 (isolation #25) » Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:51 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 707, Bumi wrote:What will you do when I flip town? Will you continue down this path that we three are buddies?

What will you do if ArcAngel flips town?

Obviously if any of you 3 flip town, I will reevaluate my reads.

In post 707, Bumi wrote:
How is it irrelevant?

You wouldn't be defending someone from a group you didn't know existed.

In post 707, Bumi wrote:
I may be new to this site but I'm not entirely new to the concept of mafia the game. I know that you want your partners living longer than town. Why would I tie myself to someone so strongly so early in a game? Especially if another mafia faction exists?

1. See my last post. Scum make poor choices sometimes.
2. If you are mafia, I doubt seriously that the mod told you about another group of mafia. That makes it irrelevant.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #737 (isolation #26) » Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:06 am

Post by SlySly »

In post 733, nhammen wrote:
I had voted for thez, but I don't see my vote in this analysis. What gives?

I was using the last count. That's how I missed NJ originally. He was in the second to last count. You had jumped off that wagon long before the name lists I was using as reference.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #741 (isolation #27) » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:01 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 740, Jal wrote:
When you supposedly get onto a scum team of three people in a 25 man game, yeah, that would essentially be the mod telling you you're playing multiball.

I never said my lists were comprehensive and that the team was made up of just 3. I just listed the ones I spotted defending each other strongly. Then I listed NJ separately because he didn't fit in the defender group.

In post 740, Jal wrote:
Your scum buddy scenario seems to be that all the scum decided to buddy each other and made poor choices regardless of experiences. Not buying it.

I don't care if you buy it or not. Face it, even people with experience fuck up sometimes. Some around this site just can't get that through their head.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #744 (isolation #28) » Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:27 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 743, Jal wrote:
One can easily deduce whether there is another scum team or not if they get into a large game with few scum team members.

You are missing the point. I never said that was the entire team. I didn't specify a team size.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #879 (isolation #29) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:46 am

Post by SlySly »

In post 878, njoseph wrote:9 votes on two people. I HATE IT, guys. HATE IT.

Well, you really only have 6 votes on you. The Sixx wagon is full of scum.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #959 (isolation #30) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:09 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 945, njoseph wrote:3 singleton wagon voters; three votes needed to lynch Sixx. Hmm ...

Hmmm, four people not voting. Why aren't you prodding them?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #960 (isolation #31) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:10 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 952, Sixx wrote:I'm a JK.

Did you breadcrumb this anywhere?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1024 (isolation #32) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:43 pm

Post by SlySly »

UNVOTE: ArcAngel

VOTE: NJ
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1029 (isolation #33) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:58 pm

Post by SlySly »

Ztife(unseencamo) wagon analysis

The Wagon:

Ztife (9): Nachomamma8, BirdAndBeast, jeck, Jal, Edosurist, Sixx, thezmon221, The Mini-Librarian, njoseph

---

Nachomamma8(SoraAdvent) -

-
In post 1019, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 916, Ztife wrote:So you're saying you wouldn't mind lynching a useless townie over an obvscum in your eyes?

This is a hell of a misrep of Sixx's #910. Sixx said that he was voting nj over ztife even though ztife was higher on his scumlist because it didn't look like a Ztife lynch was going through. This is the conclusion Ztife draws from it, and this is why Ztife voted Sixx.

My opinion:

- In 916, Ztife changed

In post 910, Sixx wrote:you are higher scum on my list

into obvscum.

I agree that this looks to me like...

"Let me ever so slightly misrep to give my rhetoric the extra punch it needs."

There's no town motivation in such a tactic.

---

BirdAndBeast

-
In post 963, BirdAndBeast wrote:I rly want to lynch AJ.

Sixx, can you claim some flavor? Paraphrase it obviously?

P-edit: good posting VOTE: Ztife

Reasoning Paraphrase - "AJ's my desired target. However, I'm willing to sheep any wagon that lynch any townie."

---

jeck (theomoaner) -

-
In post 862, jeck wrote:Seems like there's not going to be a lynch on Sixx after all, I'll go back to Ztife now and hope that more people come.
I will never lynch nsjoseph when we've so much better alternatives.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: ZTife

Reasoning Paraphrase - "Looks like no Sixx lynch, I'll hop to Ztife and Derp! I will never lynch NJ."

---

Jal (heathera) -

-
In post 967, Jal wrote:JK is kinda a weird role to claim if a scum role blocker though. Why not just claim roleblocker then if that's their actual role? Yeah, I buy it.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Ztife

Reasoning Paraphrase - No reason specified.

---

Edosurist (DayVigilante) -

-
In post 981, Edosurist wrote:VOTE: Ztife

Reasoning Paraphrase - No reason specified.

---

Sixx

-
In post 982, Sixx wrote:@Nacho I feel like thats a very WIFOM situation but I am going to trust you.

UNVOTE: Nj

VOTE: Ztife Time for me to sleep.

Reasoning Paraphrase - "Heat's off! Time for me to sheep. vote:Ztife. Nighty-night."

---

thezmon221

-
In post 993, thezmon221 wrote:nj, if you intend on hammering him, why don't you just vote for him anyway? We all know now that you have preemptive intent to hammer. It's like he has 8 votes now (including mine) even though he only has 7 technically. Besides, we know that Sixx is probably not going to be lynched today seeing as how the wagon dissolved as it has so far.

I also said earlier when the question was first erupted (By either Jal or B&B) that if the Ztife wagon gained steam, I would join. I will stick to my word.

Reasoning Paraphrase - "Sixx got away. I'll hop to Ztife as I promised to do earlier."

---

The Mini-Librarian

-
In post 998, The Mini-Librarian wrote:Since I'm terribly behind, I iso'd ztife to see what the ruckus was all about.

I saw , threw up a little bit in my mouth and made this post.

VOTE: ztife

Reasoning Paraphrase - "I haven't been keeping up with the thread so I'll sheep Nacho and claim that post 916 makes me naseous."

---

njoseph

-
In post 1009, njoseph wrote:YOU SHOULD VOTE FOR Ztife because he's the information lynch for today. Period.

Reasoning Paraphrase - "Ztife's alignment is unimportant, you should vote him for information. Period."

---

Conclusion
- The wagon is shaky at best. Nacho presented a scummy action by Ztife and many have sheeped Nacho's reasoning again. I believe there is no town motive for the action that Nacho pointed out.

UNVOTE: NJ

If my counting is correct, Ztife is at L-2 now. I am ready and willing to hammer Ztife. I would vote now but I don't want scum coming in to hammer without Ztife having a chance to claim.

Ztife, you should claim now that you are sitting at virtual L-1.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1030 (isolation #34) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:03 pm

Post by SlySly »

Parama and Baby Spice joined the Ztife wagon after me gathering the initial list. Here is their wagon analysis...

Parama

-
In post 1025, Parama wrote:
unvote, vote: Ztife

I wanna get outta dis club yo >.>

Reasoning Paraphrase - "I want to resign my position."

Baby Spice

-
In post 1028, Baby Spice wrote:Thez, firstly I never said he shouldn't be lynched. Secondly, you quoted the reason in your post why I'm not exactly happy with the wagon. Or at least part of it so I know you read the rest of it.

Vote Ztife

I still would like to see Sixx claim his name and car though.

Reasoning Paraphrase - "Sixx should have and still should fully claim(ed)."
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1035 (isolation #35) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:25 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 1031, BirdAndBeast wrote:
Slysly, are you reading? Because I dont have to fucking reprint my reasons for finding a slot scummy when I make a vote. (And I actually had my vote on that slot the entire time, lol)

Sorry, when I'm doing these wagon analysis, I'm looking at the time of the vote, not 200 posts earlier. It's scummy of you to not want to include your reasoning near your vote. If you want to look scummy, then continue on not "fucking reprint"ing your reasons for your vote on a particular slot.

----

FFR:

You don't have to quote the entire wall post to comment on one point of it. Don't be a lazy fuck, dig the point out and make your retort. :roll:
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1036 (isolation #36) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:33 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 1034, Parama wrote:Yeah, okay, Spyspy is 100% scum.

Dude, you're pro! If you haven't already, you should contact the mafiascum corporate hq to get on salary for your skillz!
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1051 (isolation #37) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:52 am

Post by SlySly »

In post 1037, Jal wrote:ITT: SlySly criticizes every wagon ever. Although hilariously enough, doesn't mind hammering this one.

Don't hate cause Nacho is the only one giving reasons for his votes. What Nacho pointed out in this wagon was a lynchable offense, that's doesn't make the wagon a good one.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1057 (isolation #38) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:49 am

Post by SlySly »

In post 1053, Jal wrote:If you thought what Nacho pointed out was a lynchable offense and Ztife became obv scum at post 916, then why the hell did you vote NJ? It's not like the wagon was bigger at the time.

Also, if you really felt that way, I sure didn't see you mention it in any of the three comments you made after he became obv scum. This also doesn't address anything else I pointed out pertaining to how you're calling people out people as being scummy for things you've done yourself - which is actually scummy.

There is this huge disconnect between what you're saying and how you're playing.

After the holiday and recovering from a pretty serious case of the flu, I came back in and saw NJ being his usual dumbass self so I OMGUS'd him.

After I did that, I began a wagon analysis. Doing the analysis is what lead me to see Ztife scum motivated action and in my next post I voted Z.

As far as the disconnect goes and what you think about it, I don't care.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1058 (isolation #39) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:51 am

Post by SlySly »

In post 1054, Jal wrote:I think you're scum and I don't like how you're holding out for the hammer on this wagon either.

Oh shit, you caught me. Fuckin' waaaah!
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1059 (isolation #40) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:52 am

Post by SlySly »

NJ, Ztife ain't gettin lynched now. He softclaimed a PR.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1063 (isolation #41) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:23 am

Post by SlySly »

In post 1062, njoseph wrote:
As for you, SlySly, what about Ztife's claim is PRish?

If this is not a soft claimed PR to you...

In post 1039, Ztife wrote:Im Eric Stevenson and I drive a 1990 Honda Prelude.

I won't claim my role because it will affect town negatively for the NK tonight.

With the speed of this wagon and the vast amount of sheeps, think twice before you hammer me if you are really pro-town =)

...CandyLand is more your speed.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1065 (isolation #42) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:27 am

Post by SlySly »

In post 1061, Parama wrote:
In post 1059, SlySly wrote:NJ, Ztife ain't gettin lynched now. He softclaimed a PR.

HOLY CRAP
HOW IS NOBODY SEEING THIS?
IT'S LIKE HE'S WEARING A SHIRT AND HOLDING UP A SIGN PRONOUNCING HE'S SCUM
AND EVERYONE IS IGNORING IT!

How is it that you are so much better at scum hunting than everyone else in this game? I'm in awe of you!
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1066 (isolation #43) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:28 am

Post by SlySly »

In post 1064, njoseph wrote:
Even a vanilla townie could say the second sentence because if scum know who is a vanilla townie, they are theoretically more likely to a degree to target a P.R. in a N.K by avoiding a vanilla townie. This is a "negative effect."

You are almost as awesome as Parama, but not quite!
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1069 (isolation #44) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:32 am

Post by SlySly »

In post 1067, BirdAndBeast wrote:
Or is it just me?

It's just you.

In post 1067, BirdAndBeast wrote:
And no I dont fucking need to waste everyone's time rehashing my reasons for suspecting someone when I vote them. THAT is fluffing the thread.

No, that's making things easier for the town to perform analysis. You keep doing it the scummy way, scum.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1073 (isolation #45) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:12 am

Post by SlySly »

In post 1039, Ztife wrote:
I drive a 1990 Honda Prelude.

Wow! And I went thinking my car sucks.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1077 (isolation #46) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:21 am

Post by SlySly »

Prelude is flavor. Nothing more.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1079 (isolation #47) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:29 am

Post by SlySly »

NJ, you're scum, how do you know what a townie knows? You don't! :roll:
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1081 (isolation #48) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:35 am

Post by SlySly »

Prelude is flavor. Nothing more.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1092 (isolation #49) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:53 am

Post by SlySly »

In post 1, StrangerCoug wrote:
For the sample role PM, StrangerCoug wrote:StrangerCoug, you are
Jeffrey Hope, the driver of a 2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser and a
vanilla townie
Inspired by the 1990s street racing gang in the Tokyo area, you've taken to racing the most famous streets in The City That Never Sleeps—Wall Street, Broadway, Fifth Avenue, you name it. Who the hell cares if there're a few people that don't want you on the road?

You have no gun, no badge, no first aid kit, no magic thingamajiggers, absolutely nothing special except for three things—your car, your brain, and voting abilities. But those three things are all you need to rule the streets of New York!

You win when all threats to the Midnight Racing Club have been eliminated from the game.

Please PM me back acknowledging that you understand and confirm your role. The thread is here and you're in a day start.

----

In post 969, Sixx wrote:I figure everybody has a name and I'm not going to toss mine out there or the ride I'm in right now though they are insignificant details.

Sixx, you are a Jailkeeper. You have received word of street racing going on in lower Manhattan. Dangerous drivers like those in the Midnight Racing Club need to be off the streets... and you've got handcuffs and a cell to make sure they STAY off.

Each night, you may PM me with the name of one player whom you would like to jailkeep. That player can neither use his or her ability nor be killed that night.

----

So Sixx, are dangerous drivers scum in your mind?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1099 (isolation #50) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:58 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 1095, Parama wrote:
In post 1092, SlySly wrote:So Sixx, are dangerous drivers scum in your mind?

1. Jailkeeper in a car setup = cop car, all cops do these days is look for bad drivers :V
2. SC provided fake role PMs for the scum because this is a SC game, stop looking in to it

1. Thanks, I've never played a car setup before.
2. I'll not stop looking into anything if I think it will lead to exposing scum.

----

In post 1097, njoseph wrote:SlySly, is your sig true?

Feel free to visit my wiki.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1100 (isolation #51) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:00 pm

Post by SlySly »

Ha! Parama, how do you like them apples?!?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1102 (isolation #52) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:03 pm

Post by SlySly »

1. Jailkeeper in a car setup = cop car, all cops do these days is look for bad drivers :V
2. SC provided fake role PMs for the scum because this is a SC game, stop looking in to it

VOTE: Parama for defending his buddy and letting us all know that the scum in this game have been provided with fake role PMs.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1107 (isolation #53) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:09 pm

Post by SlySly »

NJ, I just nailed scum and you vote me for it? You're a special one!
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1110 (isolation #54) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:11 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 1109, njoseph wrote:
In post 1107, SlySly wrote:NJ, I just nailed scum and you vote me for it? You're a special one!

Your nail was made out of bus scrap metal.

Keep telling yourself that. :lol:
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1116 (isolation #55) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:25 pm

Post by SlySly »

Blue scum says to me we are playing multiball. You guys are gonna start listening eventually.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1119 (isolation #56) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:39 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 1117, BirdAndBeast wrote:
No indication of team given.

In post 1098, StrangerCoug wrote:
NYPD Mafia

:roll:

----

In post 1117, BirdAndBeast wrote:
Because screw connections, AJ is scum.

SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1129 (isolation #57) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:26 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 1093, thezmon221 wrote:
@SS: He didn't necessarily imply that he has a PR, but he probably does given the context. Personally, I would've just refrained from giving my role until L-1 came around, and then not try and hide it from people.

He was at virtual L-1. L-2 with my promise to hammer.

I wasn't going to leave him hanging for scum to come and knock him off without chance for a claim. I really don't like the softclaim either, but the implications of it aren't that hard to read.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1160 (isolation #58) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:49 am

Post by SlySly »

In post 1152, Jal wrote:
He didn't catch scum anything. He is taking credit for something he never did.

The fuck if I didn't. I spotted a glaring conflict in alignment from Sixx's claim. I called him on it. It didn't take long for me to be proven correct.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1167 (isolation #59) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:52 am

Post by SlySly »

In post 1152, Jal wrote:
He is also now backtracking on Ztife scum. He thought Ztife was "obv scum" starting at post 916. Please look at his wagon ISO crap. Given how he thought Ztife was obv scum, how in the world was he holding off the hammer from scum knocking Ztife off without a claim? Also, how would that be bad if he thought Ztife was scum?

I'm not backtracking on shit. What Ztife did was scummy, but he has claimed a town PR now. It's still possible that Ztife is scum, but due to his claim, I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt for the time being. Jal, is this your first game? Sometimes townies do scummy things.

If Ztife isn't scum and I put him at L-1 and scum came in and knocked him off without him having a chance to claim, how would that be good?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1169 (isolation #60) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:06 am

Post by SlySly »

In post 1168, BirdAndBeast wrote:
Too lazy to check and see Slysly's reaction to Sixx's claim right now.

My reaction to Sixx's claim is why Sixx is dead.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1173 (isolation #61) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:35 am

Post by SlySly »

After Ztife soft claimed a town PR, I reviewed Sixx's claim. This reaction to that review is why Sixx is dead. It's indisputable.

In post 1092, SlySly wrote:
In post 1, StrangerCoug wrote:
For the sample role PM, StrangerCoug wrote:StrangerCoug, you are
Jeffrey Hope, the driver of a 2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser and a
vanilla townie
Inspired by the 1990s street racing gang in the Tokyo area, you've taken to racing the most famous streets in The City That Never Sleeps—Wall Street, Broadway, Fifth Avenue, you name it. Who the hell cares if there're a few people that don't want you on the road?

You have no gun, no badge, no first aid kit, no magic thingamajiggers, absolutely nothing special except for three things—your car, your brain, and voting abilities. But those three things are all you need to rule the streets of New York!

You win when all threats to the Midnight Racing Club have been eliminated from the game.

Please PM me back acknowledging that you understand and confirm your role. The thread is here and you're in a day start.

----

In post 969, Sixx wrote:I figure everybody has a name and I'm not going to toss mine out there or the ride I'm in right now though they are insignificant details.

Sixx, you are a Jailkeeper. You have received word of street racing going on in lower Manhattan. Dangerous drivers like those in the Midnight Racing Club need to be off the streets... and you've got handcuffs and a cell to make sure they STAY off.

Each night, you may PM me with the name of one player whom you would like to jailkeep. That player can neither use his or her ability nor be killed that night.

----

So Sixx, are dangerous drivers scum in your mind?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1181 (isolation #62) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:53 am

Post by SlySly »

Jal is scum with NJ.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1186 (isolation #63) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:13 am

Post by SlySly »

Jal, read this...

In post 1174, StrangerCoug wrote:
Yeah. That's pretty much what caught my attention that something was amiss.

...now stfu.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1189 (isolation #64) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:15 am

Post by SlySly »

In post 1184, Jal wrote:
Yeah, this:

Is not spotting a glaring conflict of any kind.

If it's not, then you don't have a townie role pm like I do.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1191 (isolation #65) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:21 am

Post by SlySly »

Ha! Keep digging.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1193 (isolation #66) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:25 am

Post by SlySly »

In post 1190, Jal wrote:Actually, that just just means you aren't connected to Sixx and and the NYPD scum only heh.

Oh you finally agree we're in a multiball game?

:lol:
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1195 (isolation #67) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:27 am

Post by SlySly »

In post 1192, Jal wrote:Because I used the the role pm
you quoted in your initial post which is in the OP
that you used, you know, for your glaring example and I can't see it.

Then you obviously don't have a townie role PM like mine.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1200 (isolation #68) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:35 am

Post by SlySly »

In post 1196, Jal wrote:Oh fuck I think I see it now. Why not vote him for it?

Well, I was getting around to it when Parama came in and tried to save Sixx and told us that scum had been given fake role Pms. Then Sixx got axed. That left Parama as the obvious vote getter.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1217 (isolation #69) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:46 am

Post by SlySly »

In post 1216, The Mini-Librarian wrote:
Really the thing that bothers me the most about bumi's play here is his sense of detatchment (he was loud as FUCK with his reads before)...

AA and Bumi were both a lot louder before I called them out as scum buddies.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1220 (isolation #70) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:44 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 1219, thezmon221 wrote:
In post 1181, SlySly wrote:Jal is scum with NJ.
Sounds like the early signs of OMGUS right here (notes before reading the rest. After further evaluation, it’s more Jal being derpish, but still I see SS getting a tad bit scummier.)

Jal's head seems to be screwed on tightly now. I'm leaning town on her at this particular moment.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1226 (isolation #71) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:38 pm

Post by SlySly »

Updated -

Scum team A:

ArcAngel
Bumi
B&B

Scum not on team A:

NJ
Parama
Edosurist
Sixx

----

These lists are not necessarily comprehensive.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1228 (isolation #72) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:16 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 1226, SlySly wrote:
These lists are not necessarily comprehensive.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1236 (isolation #73) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:38 am

Post by SlySly »

In post 1235, ArcAngel9 wrote:Thez, I don't whats your theory but my reasons of voting Ztife was same as you, he so far has done nothing than let the people accuse him. If he is a townie, so be it.
anybody who acts scum, does things like scum, makes them scum if they're townie.

And whats your theory on SlySly, He has done nothing than just making a scum A list , B list, C list and D list....blah blah on every page than doing any actual scum hunting.

Tldr, "DERP!"
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1238 (isolation #74) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:46 am

Post by SlySly »

AJ has seemed town to me, but that whole AA interaction seemed very strange to me. I have no problem calling AA scum still, she's done nothing to shake my early suspicions about her; she's only reinforced them.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1240 (isolation #75) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:56 am

Post by SlySly »

OMGUS!! I sure didn't see that coming. :roll:
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1246 (isolation #76) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:29 am

Post by SlySly »

B&B, can you point out real insight in AA's posts?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1250 (isolation #77) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:38 am

Post by SlySly »

In post 1248, ArcAngel9 wrote:
Town got bonus.. a Scum is dead.

Thank me for that. Your Derpnesty.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1251 (isolation #78) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:40 am

Post by SlySly »

In post 1249, BirdAndBeast wrote:
Kind of agree, but she is newer. Nhammen just looks like hes hiding behind wall posts to look like hes doing something.

I smell what you're cooking.

In post 1249, BirdAndBeast wrote:
AA is omgusing, AtEing, and in general not giving a shit about appeasing people.

Can you focus real hard and point out where she is scum hunting?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1256 (isolation #79) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:54 am

Post by SlySly »

In post 1252, ArcAngel9 wrote:
Last time I check you didn't vote Sixx, I hardly doubt if you had anything to do about his mod kill.
and Is there anyone you bother to even look other than me..? Stalker!!!

What do you think this...

In post 1174, StrangerCoug wrote:
Yeah. That's pretty much what caught my attention that something was amiss.

...meant?

You do realize my vote isn't even on you, right?

------

B&B, thanks for the deflection to PMysterious.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1264 (isolation #80) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:34 am

Post by SlySly »

@B&B

Why is AA more voteworthy than PMysterious?
1. AA has been scummy in this game.
2. If AA isn't scum, her derptitude makes her a liability to the town.

----

What is your take on what Parama said immediately prior to the modkill?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1274 (isolation #81) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:34 am

Post by SlySly »

In post 1270, BirdAndBeast wrote:
And your non-answer to my question has earned you a non-answer which I will invoke at some point when I really cant give a shit about a question you are asking me in the future.

I am at work right now. I only had time to skim over Pm's iso. Even with a quick skim, it is obvious that PM has far more experience than AA and is nowhere near AA's level of derp! Is there something specifically scummy about PM you would like me to ponder over?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1276 (isolation #82) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:52 am

Post by SlySly »

AA was saying I have done no scum hunting. I was wanting one of her supporters to direct me to some scum hunting that she has been doing.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1277 (isolation #83) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:53 am

Post by SlySly »

Shouldn't you be asking AA why I am a better lynch than PMyst?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1279 (isolation #84) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:06 am

Post by SlySly »

Nacho hits me strongly as town.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1288 (isolation #85) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:53 am

Post by SlySly »

In post 1285, BirdAndBeast wrote:^ Dear lord, obv
town
DERP doesnt come much more obvious than this post.

Fixed

----

Oh, the irony of Pmyst.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1289 (isolation #86) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:55 am

Post by SlySly »

In post 1286, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 1285, BirdAndBeast wrote:^ Dear lord, obvtown doesnt come much more obvious than this post.

SlySly has become pain in the wrong place... Its frustrates me when people don't have logics and tries to make a connection to it..
that is kind of behaviour is obviously scummy...

How is on the earth he surely knows that i am scum, unless he is the scum and knows that i am townie.

Iso me, your derpness, and you will find I stated why you are scummy long ago. Nothing has changed since then, including the reasoning.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1302 (isolation #87) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:40 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 1291, ArcAngel9 wrote:
Hello? where are those reasons, can you quote them now??

I present to you Post 584.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1304 (isolation #88) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:02 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 1303, Jal wrote:
Why do you have such a scum read on someone who is probably just a newbie being stupid about no lynching which happens in almost every game with a newbie?

I came in and called out the scumminess I saw in my read through.

AA and Bumi practically disappeared after that. Just recently, AA has returned and I'm having new discussion now that is showing me exactly how newb AA is. Newb does not excuse scummy, but I'm aware that newbness can = scumminess.

Notice, my vote is not on AA.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1306 (isolation #89) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:20 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 1305, thezmon221 wrote:
In post 1239, ArcAngel9 wrote:Good and i got same thoughts on you. Infact, I feel postive that you're trying to frame me becuz
I think you know what exactly my role is..
that makes you scum
What the hell?

Exactly!

She caught me, I'm her scum buddy and I know her role exactly! Oh wait, I must be a rolecop that had a N0 investigation, which my predecessor just randomly used on AA. Well, shit, that would make me town. DERP!
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1310 (isolation #90) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:31 pm

Post by SlySly »

I'm not pushing B&B around at all. B&B is a big hydra and is well capable of holding their own.

You don't have a clue if I'm scum or not, you are voting me only because you don't like me/my style.

----

LOL @ B&B
:

You are so right, how could I forget the glaring truth? I'm a Day Rolecop and my predecessor just randomly used it on AA! B&B will just not break the connection to AA. B&B stop, let AA defend herself.

B&B how is voting someone just because you don't like their playstyle protown? That's exactly what AA is doing and you know it.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1319 (isolation #91) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:52 pm

Post by SlySly »

Just to make it clear, my case on AA is withdrawn because she is not capable of what I accused her of. Does that make her town? No. Does B&B vehemently defending her make her town? No.

Derp <> town.

Derp <> scum.

Currently, on my chart, she sits at a couldn't be any more null. I really don't see anyway she can get out of this position either. I will say this, if she is town, scum will never lynch or NK AA because they want her in the end game.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1321 (isolation #92) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:57 pm

Post by SlySly »

Sorry, I didn't update and repost that list since my new declaration 2 minutes that came after much discussion. I promise my list will be updated by the next time I post it.

SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1322 (isolation #93) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:57 pm

Post by SlySly »

EBWOP:

my new declaration 2 minutes ago
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1323 (isolation #94) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:00 pm

Post by SlySly »

But since you continue to insist on defending AA, I've just change my read again.

AA is leaning scum because of B&B's heat seeking defense.

No need to update my list.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1327 (isolation #95) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:07 pm

Post by SlySly »

AA, if you are town, please replace out.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1328 (isolation #96) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:08 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 1326, Jal wrote:I'm not seeing how B&B's actions are incriminating AA here.

You didn't see how I got Sixx killed either.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1331 (isolation #97) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:11 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 1329, Jal wrote:
P=edit: what does that have to do with B&B and AA though?

B&B will not stop defending AA. Scum defend weaker scum. Sometimes the obvious is good enough.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1333 (isolation #98) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:13 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 1332, BirdAndBeast wrote:Holy fuck, this Slysly V AA waste of time needs to end.

Without your defense, it would have ended long ago. You know my case was based on these connections. I've been trying to clear them, but all you keep doing is defending AA every step of the way.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1338 (isolation #99) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 1336, thezmon221 wrote:
I still love how you made a single comment on Sixx's role claim and he was MKed, and you take ALL of the credit for his death. You weren't even on his wagon so shut it. To be honest, you can BARELY be credited for the comment anyway.

Hater's gonna hate. I have mod-confirmation that it was my action that lead to the MK. Hate on.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1339 (isolation #100) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:27 pm

Post by SlySly »

Hey thez, now that you bring it up. Can you point out where anyone else in the game pointed out that Sixx posted his alignment in the thread? So, who noticed it? So, who should be credited?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1341 (isolation #101) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:28 pm

Post by SlySly »

I'm just stating the obvious when the haters place down some hate.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1342 (isolation #102) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:36 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 1335, BirdAndBeast wrote:EBWODP: In fact you are the leading wagon. So yeh.

And you're still not on it.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1343 (isolation #103) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:55 pm

Post by SlySly »

Oh, nhammen, have you ever been in a game where there was blue scum and there wasn't red scum?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1345 (isolation #104) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:57 pm

Post by SlySly »

He softclaimed a town PR. Then Sixx got modkilled and flipped
NYPD Mafia
. Votes reset.

Nice to see you're caught up reading the thread!
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1347 (isolation #105) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:07 pm

Post by SlySly »

So, does that make you think this game is multiball?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1349 (isolation #106) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:10 pm

Post by SlySly »

I have a town read on SlySly, but if this game turns out to be multiball, that read flips to a scumread instantly.

So, am I a scumread now?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1351 (isolation #107) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:24 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 1330, Darthe wrote:
In post 1324, ArcAngel9 wrote:please...Spare me the horror!!!
I dont want to see your stupid point less lists.... nor anyone thinks they're worth of reading.

Didn't I make pointing this out the third post from me in the game?

No, actually in your 2nd post, ...

In post 587, Darthe wrote:
Don't bother reading the shit from Slysly, he needs a TLDR version that doesn't quote half the game.

You dismissed my case as "shit" because it had too many quotes in it. You never referenced my lists. Sorry, I was scummy and included evidence while I was making a case.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1359 (isolation #108) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:48 pm

Post by SlySly »

I'll go a step farther and post it all together so everyone knows exactly what's being discussed here and who is asking what...

In post 1343, SlySly wrote:Oh, nhammen, have you ever been in a game where there was blue scum and there wasn't red scum?
In post 1346, nhammen wrote:
Not that I can think of. Why?
In post 1347, SlySly wrote:So, does that make you think this game is multiball?
In post 1348, nhammen wrote:
Note: I believe it is very likely multiball.
In post 1349, SlySly wrote:
I have a town read on SlySly, but if this game turns out to be multiball, that read flips to a scumread instantly.

So, am I a scumread now?
In post 1350, nhammen wrote:Hmmm... I forgot about that. Tough one. You did consider multiball before everyone else, but the logic you used for many of these wagons was quite sound, and also
1. I don't think scum would have gone out and reminded me to consider them as a scumread
2. As scum, I would think that you would hope I'd forget about that. I know that if roles were reversed I would.

I added the numbering on the bold for emphasis.

----

Anyone with a brain that thinks I am scum, just look at the straws I'm grasping for desperately hoping to appear townie in the above.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1363 (isolation #109) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:37 pm

Post by SlySly »

Darthe, did Bumi specifically defend Sixx on N0 in the QT?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1365 (isolation #110) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:19 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 1353, BirdAndBeast wrote:Slysly, you do realize Ive never called you scum this game. And nhammens a scumbag.

Yes, I'm aware you have refrained from committing to having a scumread on me. In fact, at points, you've clearly leaned town on me. I've considered your stance on nhammen and I'm not currently convinced you're right about him.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1367 (isolation #111) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:47 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 1366, Darthe wrote:
In post 1363, SlySly wrote:Darthe, did Bumi specifically defend Sixx on N0 in the QT?

No? That would make no damn sense. She specifically detracted from his lynch and pushed on players on it in the thread. but don't just take my word on it, read for yourself.

Is this what you're talking about?

In post 550, Bumi wrote:
I don't agree with the wagon on Sixx. I invite you all to come onto my Nhammen wagon. He isn't really doing anything to further town getting more information.

I didn't agree with the wagon on Sixx either because it was a sheep wagon.

----

The only other thing I see is Bumi supporting the Sixx wagon.

In post 867, Bumi wrote:
I like Nacho's analysis of Sixx and I am willing to place a vote there but I think Aj needs to be looked at too.

VOTE: Sixx

----

Bumi is on my scum list for different reasons, please show me exactly what you are accusing Bumi of, because I looked for it and can't find it.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1397 (isolation #112) » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:01 am

Post by SlySly »

In post 1396, ArcAngel9 wrote:Bumi, Then don't divert the game by voting yourself, I understand if you're busy.. If you self sacrifice yourself or mod killed and if you're a townie, it is not a good thing for town.
so i rather expect you to ask for replacement. i know that replacement after 55 pages would be drastic for a player who accepting it but the choice they are willing to take.

so go on.. and ask for replacement, at least its better than killing yourself.

Scum buddy coaching.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1410 (isolation #113) » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:32 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 1405, thezmon221 wrote:
I can use WIFOM too...

I can spout total BS and then go into hiding and ignore all questions relating to my stated BS after being put in my place for it too...
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1412 (isolation #114) » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:41 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 1409, BirdAndBeast wrote:
Darthe is weird

Yep, I'm leaning scum on him. But I don't think he's on your team.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1414 (isolation #115) » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:51 pm

Post by SlySly »

I am referring to thezmon221.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1417 (isolation #116) » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:21 pm

Post by SlySly »

@Edosurist

Eventually the sum of the innaccurate tells becomes an accurate tell conglomerate.

See watch...

Spotted AA scum tells:
Ad Hom
AtE
Buddying
Bussing
Lack of scum hunting
OMGUS
Role Fishing
Sheeping
Scum buddy coaching

SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1418 (isolation #117) » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:24 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 1415, Baby Spice wrote:
Think you're wrong on Slysly

Why, because of your ridiculous rule of 3?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1421 (isolation #118) » Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:18 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 1420, thezmon221 wrote:
To my knowledge, I've not ignored any questions, but if I did, feel free to bring it up and I'll answer it.

In post 1339, SlySly wrote:Hey thez, now that you bring it up. Can you point out where anyone else in the game pointed out that Sixx posted his alignment in the thread? So, who noticed it? So, who should be credited?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1424 (isolation #119) » Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:46 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 1422, thezmon221 wrote:
SlySly wrote:
In post 1339, SlySly wrote:Hey thez, now that you bring it up. Can you point out where anyone else in the game pointed out that Sixx posted his alignment in the thread? So, who noticed it? So, who should be credited?
There, isn't that better?

Now, I know you made the comment on his PM, but irregardless you never really contributed much of anything regarding him, which is what I was getting at originally. The closest you came was a Ztife wagon analysis.

No, nobody else made a comment, but even then, you said yourself that this is multiball. Assuming it is, you could easily be a part of the SECOND mafia because of what I just said - you never really contributed much. From what I saw in your ISO, I believe that was the only real comment directly involving Sixx.

Thez, what did you contribute to Sixx's demise?

I analyzed Sixx's wagon as well. It was a sheep wagon. Only Nacho gave a real reason for being on it. So, outside of my action, only Nacho could truly take any credit for outting Sixx.

---

Yeah, that's it Baby Spice. You figured it out! If you think I'm scum, get back on my wagon and push it through. Same goes for you thez.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1426 (isolation #120) » Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:01 pm

Post by SlySly »

Because your scum and I'd rather be BFF with a townie.

Are you only voting Ztife because he's only soft claimed?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1429 (isolation #121) » Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:58 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 1427, Aj The Epic wrote:
His responses, however, are becoming increasingly pitiful. I feel like he's simply calling people out now. It doesn't even feel like "I'm grabbing town points"... More like 'Ha, I did something'.

If I haven't gained any town points with you, you are either scum or you need seriously put your ego in check when reading others. Scum, especially the ones that have been around the site as long as I have been, don't go out of their way to draw attention to themselves.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1430 (isolation #122) » Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:04 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 1427, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 1424, SlySly wrote:Yeah, that's it Baby Spice. You figured it out! If you think I'm scum, get back on my wagon and push it through. Same goes for you thez.

I honestly don't give a fuck what tipped SC to notice that. In my mind, it's nothing important.

Man, the Bumi wagon is a creepy one... Nj, Darthe, JS, Peregrine...

Vote:Zstife

I also hate arguments like "Lovers/Neighbors are GENERALLY different fractions". Generally doesn't work for me. Nor do I believe that is entirely true. I think scum through a QT would be too easy to spot when put there with a townie. Basically, something I wouldn't put too much thought into. Rather, look at the play. I was thinking of voting for Bumi but I've been worried about multiple players on said wagon (all but PV, and that may just be lack of reading into him). I'd go for the Sly wagon, generally; most of my town reads are on it. But, Zstife did something half way, and that's not going to sit. A partial claim is just smoke in the water, it won't help me much. I also am not sure about how much legitimacy there is to lynching Sly. I feel his ego is a little out of sorts right now, but that's not something you lynch on.

His responses, however, are becoming increasingly pitiful. I feel like he's simply calling people out now. It doesn't even feel like "I'm grabbing town points"... More like 'Ha, I did something'.

I'm up for looking into Darthe much more closely. I haven't liked his reactions while I was on Njoseph, he was basically trying to be the wolf shepherding sheep.

This is fluff to make your vote appear meaningful. The reality is, you go out of your way to say a lot of negative things about others and then sheep on to a wagon without reason where the target wasn't any of the people you are calling out. That's a scumtell.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1431 (isolation #123) » Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:22 pm

Post by SlySly »

B&B:

If you want to make a good faith show for being my BFF, join me on the AJ wagon. Ztife has basically claimed a town PR so give him some slack and see if he hangs himself with it. If he doesn't produce now, he's an obvious lynch target for later days. If he is telling the truth, it would be better to make scum NK him than for us to gift them with his lynch.

Combining AJ's avoidance with the AA question and his recently fluff sheep vote, I'm fully in support of an AJ lynch.

Let's roll into N1 with 2 dead scum!

UNVOTE: Parama

VOTE: AJ The Epic
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1439 (isolation #124) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:04 am

Post by SlySly »

In post 1433, Darthe wrote:I was just looking through a bit and it is very interesting to see the sheer number of you talking about voting me without any reason or any vote backing it. This is clearly a push away from Bumi to turn my reveal on me and as such I will be casing all of this for the lot of you very soon. It will become quickly apparent.

I'm not voting you, but I see plenty of reason to. You don't like others providing evidence. You don't provide evidence for your cases. You claim shit to be there that isn't. You avoid answering questions. What more do we need?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1444 (isolation #125) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:47 am

Post by SlySly »

In post 1443, Darthe wrote:
Do we play the same game?

No, in the game I play, we support our stances with evidence that exists.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1449 (isolation #126) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:33 am

Post by SlySly »

In post 1448, Aj The Epic wrote:
You really swing easy, don't you. I like the fact that your opinion on people is so very reaction-based.

This game is all about reactions.

If you think that's fluff, then I guess you're just waiting for everyone to claim. I gave my reason for my vote (Nothing about wanting a lynch, rather a full claim to something half-assedly done) and my opinion on the Bumi wagon.

I saw your reason the first time through. The second time through I couldn't find it. It was buried between some BS about me and stated very vaguely.

I haven't liked Dathe at all in this game, as expressed.

Learn to read what I write, rather than disregard it as fluff. Perhaps you'll get a read.

I'm reading.

UNVOTE: AJ The Epic

B&B missed a great chance to be my BFF.

VOTE: Darthe
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1478 (isolation #127) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:37 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 1462, thezmon221 wrote:
Uhh... I said I didn't think he was scummy and explained why I felt so. My problem still is, as it seems you don't like to read things fully, that you took full credit for his death when you made a single comment, but didn't do anything else even regarding Sixx. No real mentioning why you think he's scum/town, no real interaction with any of that stuff.

After the Ztife soft claim, I reexamined what Sixx had said. I started an interaction with him. At that point he got MK'd because of what I pointed out. Before that, I had looked at the reasoning behind his wagon, and there wasn't any good reasoning.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1480 (isolation #128) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:03 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 1479, thezmon221 wrote:
Honestly, at this point (and this is not me trying to cop out), we're going to have to agree to disagree. We've basically said the same things to each other in regards to this that I think we should drop it and move on. If it's used in a case later on then sure, it'll come up again, but right now we are accomplishing nothing in this aspect.

I'm not agreeing to your cop out.

You just refuse to accept that it was my action, which was due to something I spotted and started interaction with Sixx about, that got Sixx MK'd. You are refusing to accept it even though there was basically mod confirmation of what I am saying.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1482 (isolation #129) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:17 pm

Post by SlySly »

That's because you're scum.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1488 (isolation #130) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:25 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 1487, thezmon221 wrote:
This whole time you've been acting like you're all that because you commented on his message and got him Mod Killed and he was mafia. It was by chance and your arrogance is extremely irritating.

I don't care about being all that, but facts are facts. It was not by chance or arrogance. I reviewed what Sixx posted, then I reviewed my PM. I saw a glaring difference. I called him on it. Me doing so, brought on the MK. Accept it dude. The mod confirmed it. Do I need included that post for you again?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1496 (isolation #131) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:52 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 1493, Nachomamma8 wrote:in addition to that, his handling of the sixx wagon (jumped on nj wagon to save him)
and the hesitation in voting ztife (he voted for a little while, and then hopped off and voted AJ)

Who does "his" and "he" refer to in this?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1498 (isolation #132) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:09 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 1487, thezmon221 wrote:
Sure, you stated why you think the wagon is bad, but do you think Sixx is bad? And then you go and start shit with people and I can't even call half of that scumhunting, especially when almost all of your arguments have to do with your arrogance.

That is why I was questioning Sixx about what he posted. I spotted something bad, I questioned him on it. Parama scummily stepped up and answered for Sixx. He confirmed that there was a cop faction and told me to quit scum hunting.

Very shortly after the mod stepped in and showed me how bad Sixx was.

My response to Parama's above, was posted with the same time as the MK (1/7/2013 6:58).

-----

Thx, B&B
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1510 (isolation #133) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:36 pm

Post by SlySly »

UNVOTE: Darthe

Full claim or die.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1526 (isolation #134) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:55 am

Post by SlySly »

UNVOTE: Ztife
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1530 (isolation #135) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:22 am

Post by SlySly »

NJ, who's makes up your scum list?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1531 (isolation #136) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:30 am

Post by SlySly »

In post 1515, thezmon221 wrote:
I already told you that your post got him killed

Unless I missed something, and you are encouraged to prove me wrong, this is your first admission of this point.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1535 (isolation #137) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:49 am

Post by SlySly »

In post 1534, thezmon221 wrote:@SlySly: It was in a paragraph I wrote, so I would understand how you mised it, especially how it wasn't really the focus of the paragraph, but here it is:
In post 1487, thezmon221 wrote:This whole time you've been acting like you're all that because
you commented on his message and got him Mod Killed and he was mafia.
It was by chance and your arrogance is extremely irritating. All you've done is made that comment, a Ztife wagon, and made the comment on Sixx. You haven't made a comment about Sixx other than your analysis of his wagon, not even a read about him. Sure, you stated why you think the wagon is bad, but do you think Sixx is bad? And then you go and start shit with people and I can't even call half of that scumhunting, especially when almost all of your arguments have to do with your arrogance.

Got it. Forgive me for any further questioning about it after this point.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1591 (isolation #138) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:16 pm

Post by SlySly »

I'm in favor of a Darthe lynch, as well. When he makes a case, he doesn't provide evidence. Instead he says, look it up for yourself, you'll see it. Then you go and look and what he said was there, doesn't exist. Then when questioned about it, he just ignores the question to avoid revealing the truth that he's talking out of his ass.

VOTE: Darthe
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1596 (isolation #139) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:41 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 1594, Darthe wrote:
Is English your first language?

Yes, it's my only language. Just unlike you, my voice box is not in my colon.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1598 (isolation #140) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:33 pm

Post by SlySly »

No seenior, pleeenty balanced here! Andele, andele!!
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1625 (isolation #141) » Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:13 am

Post by SlySly »

In post 1621, PeregrineV wrote:
Then why not vote him?

I did.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1628 (isolation #142) » Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:40 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 1626, thezmon221 wrote:
Well, you're not voting him right now.

What's the proper length of time to sit on a 2 vote wagon?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1630 (isolation #143) » Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:49 pm

Post by SlySly »

I voted him after I made the statement that ckd pointed out.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1631 (isolation #144) » Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:50 pm

Post by SlySly »

I didn't say my vote was still on him.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1635 (isolation #145) » Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:27 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 1633, JacobSavage wrote:
So unless you can make a substantial case (which can be quite difficult) then it can be more helpful to vote someone who you think is less scummy.

I think what Parama did got lost in Sixx's modkill. I spelled out clearly what he did. Jal saw it later. But, for the most part, no one else seemed too concerned about it. He gave Llama a free pass of "there's no telling what was in my predecessor's head".

Here's his response to me calling him out...

In post 1118, Parama wrote:
In post 1102, SlySly wrote:
In post 1118, Parama wrote:

VOTE: Parama for defending his buddy and letting us all know that the scum in this game have been provided with fake role PMs.

I am now under the impression Slysly isn't reading the game.
He's scum though, so it's excusable.
vote: Slysly

I should have pushed harder here, because it's obvious he's full of it, but that opportunity is gone now.

---

In post 1633, JacobSavage wrote:
On a side note Arc should not be left alive in lylo as a policy, I find her possibly town and probably scumming because she's learning rather than scummy because she is scum. I don't know though it could just be she's learning but she happens to be scummy.

Agreed.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1637 (isolation #146) » Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:36 pm

Post by SlySly »

AA, the explanation is obvious, you just don't get it.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1655 (isolation #147) » Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:40 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 1652, Jal wrote:Darthe, dear lord just answer CKD so he'll stop being an in-thread. douche

How exactly is asking someone questions and pointing out their refusal to answer them being a "douche"? I thought that was called scumhunting.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1675 (isolation #148) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:04 am

Post by SlySly »

In post 1673, PeregrineV wrote:
So, unless you want to contend Darthe is scum-idiot, he's most likely town who thinks Bumi is scum.

I can get down with this reasoning.

UNVOTE: Darthe

VOTE: LlamaFluff for his predecessor's slip just prior to the modkill.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1686 (isolation #149) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:41 am

Post by SlySly »

In post 1683, Darthe wrote:
These are the kinds of things that tell me Peregrine and NJoseph are town and make me suspect Slysly more.

Which part of what I said pinged your faulty scumdar?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1693 (isolation #150) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:44 am

Post by SlySly »

In post 1692, Darthe wrote:
In post 1686, SlySly wrote:
In post 1683, Darthe wrote:
These are the kinds of things that tell me Peregrine and NJoseph are town and make me suspect Slysly more.

Which part of what I said pinged your faulty scumdar?

Ya know, I started to ISO you and multiquote to answer this but then a realized I was clicking literally every post (save 2). It's just shitty to read and see, honest to god. You have earned your signature.

Yes, I have. Now tell me what part of what I said pinged your scumdar. Focus on the one thing you pointed out.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1696 (isolation #151) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:08 am

Post by SlySly »

Compelling case, AJ. :roll:
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1710 (isolation #152) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:52 am

Post by SlySly »

In post 1706, Bumi wrote:
Where?

Start at post 1092 where I ask Sixx about his post.
In post 1095 Parama answers for Sixx and tells me to quit digging.
In post 1098, Sixx is modkilled showing that what Parama said was not true.
In post 1099 I tell Parama I will not stop pursuing anything I feel will expose scum.
In post 1102, I vote Parama for this scumminess.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1714 (isolation #153) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:59 am

Post by SlySly »

Forgive me, I mistated. What Parama really did in 1095 was confirm a Cop faction prior to the modkill.

Sixx was modkilled for quoting a portion of his PM.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1717 (isolation #154) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:00 pm

Post by SlySly »

I'm not jumping to conclusions. NYPD is not MRC. Parama confirmed that in the game, cops are their own faction.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1718 (isolation #155) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:01 pm

Post by SlySly »

EBWOP: in this game
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1725 (isolation #156) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:32 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 1724, The Mini-Librarian wrote:
It really looks he just used mod meta to make a deduction.

Or, he's playing it off as mod meta to buy a free pass. The stop diggin on it part is the one that comes off as him having this game knowledge.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1729 (isolation #157) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:50 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 1726, nhammen wrote:
Parama never said anything about Cops being a faction. At all.

This sounds like Cop faction confirmation to me.

----

In post 1726, nhammen wrote:
But what he did do is mention Cop cars before anybody else (including the mod; including Sixx himself) had done so. It's too bad Parama isn't here to answer for this. I feel kinda guilty doing this to a replacement.
VOTE: Llama

Iso StrangerCoug, search for cop. Quote for me where the mod mentioned Cop cars. I don't see it.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1730 (isolation #158) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:51 pm

Post by SlySly »

mod: my vote is currently on Llama
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1738 (isolation #159) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:17 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 1735, njoseph wrote:
In post 1096, njoseph wrote:Yes, SlySly, jail keeper seems to be a cop car role in the context of this game.

Oops, here's the full quotation from me.

Yes, but yours says "seems". And came across as you pondering the idea like a townie would.

Parama's was more definitive and came across as defense to save his buddy from my pointing out of Sixx's PM quote.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1741 (isolation #160) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:25 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 1734, njoseph wrote:
LlamaFluff certainly won't be gotten on by me

MJ, earlier you sheeped on and made it a wagon after gaining an understanding of what I was saying and am still saying now. The context hasn't changed at all. This is not new to you. How was it scummy enough for a vote then and it's not now?

In post 1201, njoseph wrote:Parama, you say?
Parama time; he was next in line before SlySly on the original escalator to Hell. I can go with my escalator to Hell once again.

VOTE: Parama
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1747 (isolation #161) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:36 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 1742, njoseph wrote:Okay, I see that (post 1201), but that's not me voting him in a way that has anything to do with "cop car."

Has the "cop car" discussion somehow changed your earlier opinion about Parama the scumminess of his actions, an opinion that was then worthy of you putting you vote on him?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1748 (isolation #162) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:38 pm

Post by SlySly »

EBWOP: about the scumminess of Parama's actions,
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1762 (isolation #163) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:13 pm

Post by SlySly »

Llama, the main point of my case is the one you didn't address. Parama confirmed a Cop faction before the modkill. I know you didn't miss it, so that also tells me you know it's indisputable or you would have attempted to discredit it too.

He just followed up the part of the case you are trying to discredit. I've never played in a SC game that I am aware, so I'm not going to take Parama at face value, especially after his Cop faction confirming.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1764 (isolation #164) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:28 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 1763, LlamaFluff wrote:
The second one is even easier to discredit (although props for saying "yes point one is horrible" and trying to turn it around) because he NEVER SAID COPS ARE A FACTION.

To the contrary, here he definitely infers that this game is a car setup and in a car setup cops are their own faction.

SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1765 (isolation #165) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:29 pm

Post by SlySly »

Just a few posts later, the mod confirmed it.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1767 (isolation #166) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:46 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 1766, LlamaFluff wrote:
"All cops do is look for bad drivers" sounds like a joke about cops only pulling people over for speeding IN REAL LIFE instead of "cops are a faction" because if he is calling cops a faction probably would have been voting what would have been confirmed scum to him.

Now who's stretching. That was not a joke. However you want to twist it, he confirmed that cops are not MRC in this game. Him telling me to stop digging confirms his lack of humor in his points.

You also ignored the fact that for your first part of the case (which you dismissed now) to be true Parama couldnt have been scum with Six because Six would have had a fakeclaim.

I didn't dismiss anything. Sixx's flip does not clear any other scum from having a fakeclaim.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1768 (isolation #167) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:46 pm

Post by SlySly »

His actions wouldn't be so damning without the mod confirmation of it just a few posts later.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1771 (isolation #168) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:58 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 1769, LlamaFluff wrote:
Because really, for this to be true you need to assume that Parama KNOWS that Six is going to be caught by flavor but opts to defend him.

Wrong. I think Parama didn't notice it as a modkillable offense, I think he realized I had uncovered a lynchable offense and quickly stepped in to try and dismiss it.

NOW Parama is scum but not with Six but knows that the other faction is cop-scum who unlike Parama's faction doesnt have fakeclaims. Really your choice is one of three here

1) Sixx had a fakeclaim but didnt use it and Parama didnt bus him for it
2) Scum have no fakeclaims and Parama is scum who said they do
3) One scum faction has safeclaims and knows the flavor of the other faction and one scum faction doesnt have fakeclaims

or,

4) Parama has a different position in the NYPD faction that does have a fakeclaim.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1772 (isolation #169) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:00 pm

Post by SlySly »

I've assumed Parama is scum with Sixx since the suspicion arose, not without. I've never inferred differently.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1774 (isolation #170) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:19 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 1773, LlamaFluff wrote:
Parama if cop scum would realize that Six claimed confirmed scum.

I'm saying Parama is NYPD scum. That doesn't necessarily make his role "cop".

Just to check - You are saying that Parama knows Six just scumclaimed, will be lynched at the latest the point where first cop scum flips, and starts defending him for that fact instead of continuing his over aggressive play and hard bussing him?

I'm saying I asked a question of Sixx. Parama aggressively came in and answered for Sixx. Parama had no idea Sixx was going to be modkilled, so he really had no reason to hard buss. There was no pressure on Sixx at the time. This was right after Ztife's soft claim and his wagon began to fizzle.

Again - your challenge for me if you want to persue this path: Show me a game where scum do not have any form of safeclaim when claiming their real role will get them lynched.

I don't need your approval, or Parama's who rudely told me to butt out about it, to pursue this or any other path I choose. Practically every game I've played in, scum didn't have fake claims given to them. In fact, I've only ever played in one they did.

I have seen ONE mod ever screw this up ever and that was them not giving a wierd win-condition third party any fakeclaim. Again, I really doubt SC breaks rank of what he has done for the last four years to suddenly make a poorly designed game.

So which one is it?

1) Six didnt use a fakeclaim and Parama decided to defend confirmed scum
2) SC didnt provide fakeclaims, Parama as scum said they do have fakeclaims
3) SC only gave safeclaims to Paramas faction but not Six's when cops are shown to be scum
4) SC only gave fakeclaims to some scum when the entire faction is scum by flavor

I've never played an SC game before. I explained which I thought it is, my #4 in my previous post.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1778 (isolation #171) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:37 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 1775, LlamaFluff wrote:
Wait - your entire point is that Parama slipped that cops are a faction. Now the cop faction isnt all cops?

All that is confirmed is we have an NYPD Mafia faction. There is no confirmation that all the roles in the NYPD Mafia faction are identical. In fact using common mafia sense, I'd be willing to bet the mafia factions in this game have equivalencies to goon, rb, and godfather.

You are again dodging the point. Regardless of modkill stuff, for what you claim to be true to be true - Parama would have realized Six scumslipped and was going to be caught for it and opted to defend him. Even if there is no pressure its still a slip.

I'm not dodging anything. Parama ain't perfect and is capable of fucking up. After the modkill, it made it appear to me that Parama was making those statements with inside information.

And im asking for the game, because if their real claims are going to get them lynched - scum ALWAYS have fakeclaims. You say they never have in your games - are you talking about things like opens and normals? Where there is no flavor? So there is no point of a fakeclaim?

Feel free to peruse my wiki. All I play are theme games. In 90% of those games, at least, scum were not provided fake claims by the mod.

So which one is it?

1) Six didnt use a fakeclaim and Parama decided to defend confirmed scum
2) SC didnt provide fakeclaims, Parama as scum said they do have fakeclaims
3) SC only gave safeclaims to Paramas faction but not Six's when cops are shown to be scum
4) SC only gave fakeclaims to some scum when the entire faction is scum by flavor

I've never played an SC game before. I explained which I thought it is, my #4 in my previous post.

Okay - but you are avoiding answering the question again. Which one is it? They all look pretty implausable to me at this point. Im assuming you are going to go for #1 though so....

Again, I'm not avoiding anything. You are trying to steer me into one of your 'not quite what sly really means' scenarios. My stance doesn't fit into any of your 4.

It's really closer to one of the following possibilities...

5) SC gave people in mafia factions different roles, some of which were provided fake claims and some which weren't and Parama instinctively responded, when the question was directed at Sixx, with defense of his same faction scumbuddy
6) SC provided fake claims for everyone in mafia factions and Sixx chose not to use his, and Parama instinctively responded, when the question was directed at Sixx, with defense of his in faction scumbuddy
7) SC provided no fake claims for anyone in mafia factions and Parama instinctively responded, when the question was directed at Sixx, with defense of his in faction scumbuddy, followed up with a lie about provided fake claims to gain towncred when it later becomes clear none have been provided

I'm pretty sure I can find a link to a game where not of all the scum used their mod provided fake claim when they claimed.

Slys case is

Parama realized that Six claimed cop so he would be confirmed NYPD scum which is maybe not only cops and has fakeclaims, yet Six decided not to use one. When Six claimed Parama realized that Six was going to be caught as scum as soon as it became obvious that NYPD was scum in the game and because of this he decided to start defending Six. In the event Parama is not NYPD scum he is other scum who has fakeclaims while the flavor screwed NYPD dont.

Basically that right?

Not quite...

Parama knew I spotted a Sixx fuck up. He intended to play it off like cops were good guys, but were chasing all bad drivers. But he really fucked up and indirectly confirmed the existence of a specific faction not knowing he was exposing himself too with the impending mod kill coming. As far as the mod provided fake claims go, refer to the 5, 6, and 7 possibilities above, and what Parama said about Sixx and fake claims in post 1122. And let's definitely not forget about Parama's response in post 1118 to my case against him, pure OMGUS. I think it's fairly obvious I have been reading the game, especially the part Parama accused me of not reading. My case never suggested that Parama and Sixx weren't in the same faction. In fact, I think it was pretty clear that I assumed they are in the same faction.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1791 (isolation #172) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:13 am

Post by SlySly »

In post 1784, LlamaFluff wrote:
He either is town who will refuse to consider he is wrong or scum (he also isnt reading my posts since he is suggesting stuff I already brought up). Most likely scum because while he is a below average player, he isnt close to being this below average.

First off, fuck you asshole. That I can remember, we've played in one game together, Big Brother. I was scum and my below average ass had your above average ass fooled. You even admit it in the thread. So fuck you again, dickhead.

Basically his entire case is Parama tried to defend what was essentially a scumclaim. No matter what way he spins it, thats what it falls back to when he gave up a couple main points.

I haven't given up any points.

Still waiting to see a game where scum have anti-town roles and didnt get a fakeclaim though. I think he knows no such game exists but refuses to find one because it eliminates about 90% of his theories.

You are so full of shit. I have played in one game where fake rolls were provided to scum. The rest of the games on my wiki, no roles were provided. In fact, what fake claims were provided in Big Brother, that you and I both played in? Let me remind you, none.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1792 (isolation #173) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:19 am

Post by SlySly »

In post 1787, jmj3000 wrote:
Parama/LlamaFluff: Parama play is typical. Short, concise posts. Llama comes in and just tears Sly’s case on him to shreds. Pulls up evidence to refute Sly, pokes holes in Sly’s arguments, and generally shows that Sly made a really weak case.

No Llama came in and talked loud while twisting my words. His evidence didn't dispute my case at all.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1798 (isolation #174) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:54 am

Post by SlySly »

In post 1794, LlamaFluff wrote:
Also I love how Sly is using the "no safeclaim" arguement from not only a game I actually called the non-me scumteam entirely correct with the exception of Sly but also didnt need safeclaims as there was no flavor issues, kinda again proving the point that he isnt reading my posts.

If
flavor
needs there to be a fakeclaim then there
are
fakeclaims. If fakeclaims are NOT needed by flavor, they will only sometimes show up.

I'm reading your fucking posts. I have played in one game, Lord of the Rings, where fake claims were provided. Some of the scum used them in their claims, some of the scum claimed something other than their provided claims. In no other game that I have played were there any fakeclaims provided.

Am I supposed to make a game up just to satisfy your bullshit question?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1803 (isolation #175) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:23 am

Post by SlySly »

None are lurking harder than Albus and Pmyst.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3687 (isolation #176) » Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:35 am

Post by SlySly »

In post 2576, Jal wrote:I'm loving how wrong Sly's reads have been.
Nice win, Jal. Reads are a lot easier when you are scum.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”