DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (isolation #2) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:03 am

Post by DeathNote »

In post 10, waynegg wrote:Compulsory question

Sauron is destroyed, the one ring somehow survives, and you end up with it. What do you choose to do with it and what would you hope to accomplish by doing so?
I fail to see how this is helpful at all. Are you being serious with this or are you just flat out asking if people are town?
In post 15, waynegg wrote:I'd have to get paid first. I'd have my lady pawn it. Then I'd go back later and try it on(which would freak the clerk out as I disappeared) and walk out when someone opened the door. Rinse and repeat several time, then retire to Cozumel or some other place where I could give a fuck.

pedit yeah, I know the lore. It's a work of fiction.
Ok so you weren't really being serious with it since your answer wasn't related to the game at all.
In post 20, waynegg wrote:Moar answerz plz.
Err... so I was wrong again and you are serious. Ok. I would destroy the ring cause I am town. Now why didn't you say destroy the ring?
In post 31, Amrun wrote:I don't meta without reason.

And RVS is quite different from voting for openly shoddy reasoning. It's not even something that's a LITTLE bit scummy to try and get us out of RVS. You're staying in RVS, but giving bullshit reasons to look like you're being productive.

VOTE: Venrob
Awesome vote with spot on reasons. Wtf was with the meta me and find out? Can't believe people try to clear themselves with meta not to mention this early in the damn game.
In post 57, Venrob wrote:EBWOP: forgot to mention, i want night too kinda... Then again that's because i hate daystart games. Until i came to mafiascum everywhere i went the standard was night start!
You do know that days are meant for town and nights for scum right? I dont care what super duper power role you have as town, you might be the only one.
In post 62, Venrob wrote:NO YOU ARE ON TO MY SECRETLY BEIN A JESTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡←→↑↓↑→←↑√@§¶†‡|¦–—®©™¥£€¢$¤<>+-×÷=±∞^ˇ˘˙¸˛˜′″µ°¹²³♭♪•…¬¯%‰¼½¾⇒⇔●◆■▲▼☆★♀♂.,·'_‘’‚‛:;¨`\/ƒºª«»()[]{}*‹›"“”„~&#?!!!!!!!!
I am calling bullshit on that. The win conditions have three possible options. Third parties can probably only win with this option:

You win if all the forces of Sauron are destroyed and you have the one ring.

Oh... and I skimmed Subliminal catch up post with all it's quotations but noticed at the end... she didn't vote? Seemed like you had reads and you pushed against certain people but you didn't vote. Odd. What are you waiting for?

Vote: Venrob
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (isolation #3) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:13 am

Post by DeathNote »

Then why did you push people to answer your RQS when it doesn't really do anything to help us in game.

Both a night kill and a day kill gives info. The big difference between them is that town decide the lynch, not mafia. So I always prefer day starts as opposed to mafia getting a free kill on town.

If someone wants to meta, that's their prerogative. You asking people to meta you, just appears scummy to me.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (isolation #4) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:30 am

Post by DeathNote »

In post 114, Gollum wrote:
In post 112, DeathNote wrote: Both a night kill and a day kill gives info. The big difference between them is that town decide the lynch, not mafia.
This is not exactly true as scum DO influence the lynch.
right but to the alternative of scum solely deciding a lynch?
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (isolation #5) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:37 am

Post by DeathNote »

In post 119, waynegg wrote:
In post 112, DeathNote wrote:Then why did you push people to answer your RQS when it doesn't really do anything to help us in game.
What happens when you assume?
Who's assuming?
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (isolation #6) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:51 am

Post by DeathNote »

In post 129, ToastyToast wrote:I do think Venrob has said some suspicious stuff, but that is one fast wagon. I also think he's just trolling right now (I mean that town post?)

Will vote for realz soon. Currently not a huge fan of Death Note (well, I love the show) because his Venrob vote feels forced/tacked on at the end of his post.
You didn't read the majority of that post then. Most of my content was directed at my dislike of Venrob.
In post 122, waynegg wrote:
In post 120, DeathNote wrote:
In post 119, waynegg wrote:
In post 112, DeathNote wrote:Then why did you push people to answer your RQS when it doesn't really do anything to help us in game.
What happens when you assume?
Who's assuming?
Well, you're the one saying my question "doesn't really do anything to help us in game.", when in fact you have no clue what it will or won't do. I'm pretty sure that's assume, defined.
I am simply expressing my dislike of the question. And as it stands, I see no benefit to it. In fact, I found it misleading and distracting but due to it being RVS stage, that wasn't enough to be genuinely upset.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (isolation #7) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:56 am

Post by DeathNote »

There comes a point where scum being too obvious just flat out means they are scum.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (isolation #8) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:57 am

Post by DeathNote »

Also... whoa that soft claim......
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (isolation #9) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:35 am

Post by DeathNote »

Err... so I was wrong again and you are serious.
Ok. I would destroy the ring cause I am town.
Now why didn't you say destroy the ring?
I already answered for the sake of answering.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (isolation #10) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:15 am

Post by DeathNote »

Ok sorry that I joined this game right before my V/LA. Wasn't really thinking there.

Unvote

So because of V/LA, I will not leave a vote up till I get back. You can consider my vote on Ven if it makes you feel better.

I seriously don't buy Venrob's play or his claim for that matter. Sure the role power seems legit but the flavor is odd. The King of Gondor prevents poisoning? I dont believe in wifom when it comes to someone being that scummy. It's stupid to say someone is too obvious to be scum.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (isolation #11) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:16 am

Post by DeathNote »

Oh right...
V/LA till the 28
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (isolation #12) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:52 am

Post by DeathNote »

Hello from germany! On a phone but going to try and read a bit to prepare for my catch up posts when I return. Noticed I left at the wrong time bcause I got some pressure building on me. Just a few more days and I will be back. Sorry again.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (isolation #13) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:53 am

Post by DeathNote »

Also please tell me now if there is somehing important I need to know before I leave again.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (isolation #14) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:58 am

Post by DeathNote »

Andrius is in this game! Yay!
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (isolation #15) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:05 am

Post by DeathNote »

Been reading the past ten pages or so. lol fluffy monkey :P

Vote: Monkey

Be Back Soon!
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1160 (isolation #16) » Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:37 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Officially just got back home and will probably sleep all day tomorrow. Might post tomorrow some time, might wait till Tuesday.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1297 (isolation #17) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:04 am

Post by DeathNote »

In post 1165, Gollum wrote:We no longer support a spaceman lynch thanks to the votes by DN and Who. That wagon stinks.
What is this? Are you talking about my vote on Monkey? How does it effect Spiff at all? Very suspect post here.
In post 1178, Spaceman Spiff wrote:Who, that is a sore misrepresentation of my play. Would you care to try again or can I pick you apart now?
Challenge
In post 1182, Who wrote:
In post 1178, Spaceman Spiff wrote:Who, that is a sore misrepresentation of my play. Would you care to try again or can I pick you apart now?
Please pick it apart.
Challenge Accepted.

post 1206

Is this suppose to be Spiffs attempt at picking apart Who?
In post 1194, waynegg wrote:How about you DeathNote? What's your take on this
You are assuming too much based off Meta. It's all relative to the player's choice in how he decides to play the game. As a third party, you have lots of options and Amrun and you have both stated you would approach this game in different ways. So overall, I think it is a pointless argument and one that leads us no closer to finding scum. And honestly, I dont think it helps you convince anyone of Subliminal being third party either.

In post 1198, Gollum wrote:I'll get on my reads but why are you so concerned with me when there are players that are doing even less?
So much Deflection and it seems I wasn't the only one to see that.
In post 1223, MonkeyMan576 wrote:Stop saying what I did or didn't miss.

If you are going to lynch me for something totally unrelated to the game then get on with it.

I am Pippen, Vanilla Townie.
So bad. I have issues with this claim.
In post 1247, Gollum wrote:Monkey is scum for 734 and possibly lying about not playing with me.
Toast is scum and a monkey buddy for trying to nitpick/discredit my Monkey case.
DN is scum for unvoting for no reason.
Mattel is active lurking scum.

Those our are top 4 scum reads.
I remember seeing something along the lines of you not liking my unvote. Would you have rather me keep my vote up for a week without me being able to change it?
In post 1268, Who wrote:Really?
In post 203, Robert2424 wrote:@Spaceman, I hide the info from Subliminal herself. :P
is enough to convince you that he had reasons and a reason to hide them?

Plus, you seemed to be saying that you already thought that he had reasons and wanted him to reveal them.

But, as scummy as you are
VOTE: Monkeyman
Monkeyman has been just terrible recently and is more deserving of my vote.
Terrible vote.

Scummy Peeps:
Gollum
Spiff
Monkey
Who
Venrob? - (What the hell happened to him and why didn't he get lynched?)
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1298 (isolation #18) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:05 am

Post by DeathNote »

In post 1295, waynegg wrote:I want to throw something else out there. With a game this size, there's probably room for 4 VT, maybe 5. If monkey flips what he claims I would think the 4 hobbits ~ Frodo's, Mery, Pip, and Sam ~ are the 4 VT. If there's a 5th, Robert's claim of Rider of Rohan makes no sense as they were a group of what, 13 riders. If Rider of Rohan is a legit VT role it would only make sense if all the vanillas are Riders.
Yeah this is why I dont buy the claim. One person getting a Generic role and the other having a Named role?
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1310 (isolation #19) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:41 am

Post by DeathNote »

In post 1300, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1297, DeathNote wrote:
In post 1247, Gollum wrote:Monkey is scum for 734 and possibly lying about not playing with me.
Toast is scum and a monkey buddy for trying to nitpick/discredit my Monkey case.
DN is scum for unvoting for no reason.
Mattel is active lurking scum.

Those our are top 4 scum reads.
I remember seeing something along the lines of you not liking my unvote. Would you have rather me keep my vote up for a week without me being able to change it?

When you are all "Venrob is still scum!" I saw no reason for you to unvote unless you were worried that the lynch wouldn't go through or something. Can you explain why you unvoted despite still scum reading Venrob?

We were mistaken, for some reason we thought you were voting Spiff.

unvote
The better question is why I would leave my vote on. I took it off cause of V/LA. I dont see the benefit of parking a vote anywhere when I am not available to check on the game.
In post 1301, waynegg wrote:
In post 1297, DeathNote wrote:You are assuming too much based off Meta. It's all relative to the player's choice in how he decides to play the game. As a third party, you have lots of options and Amrun and you have both stated you would approach this game in different ways. So overall, I think it is a pointless argument and one that leads us no closer to finding scum. And honestly, I dont think it helps you convince anyone of Subliminal being third party either.
Meta? META? My case has nothing to do with meta! It has to do with Subliminal playing with scum motivation and ONLY scum motivation BASED ON THE MECHANICS FOR THIS GAME AS EXPLAINED IN THE OP. You obviously didn't read the case and just went straight in to discrediting it.
What I see is you arguing with Amrun about "if I was third party... blah blah blah".
In post 1308, waynegg wrote:I have DN in my scum bucket, but all of his crap is circumstantial and could just as easily be bad play. I'm sticking with Miss now. No way someone gets a free pass, playing for the scum wincon all day, based solely on who they are and not what their play indicates.
The people who decided to place me as scum, need to reevaluate that. Those reads didn't happen until after I left. The only person who found me scummy before my V/LA was toasty and he is the only one who deserves to continue to point me out as scum.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1311 (isolation #20) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:42 am

Post by DeathNote »

In post 1309, waynegg wrote:
@Gollum, you should consider, since you announced you wouldn't touch anything that DN is on, that he would play that against you.
Agreed which is why you should never set ultimatums in a game like mafia. "If I die, so&so is scum." Those types of things are so stupid.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1312 (isolation #21) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:43 am

Post by DeathNote »

In post 1307, Gollum wrote:What do you think of DN still calling Venrob scum but unvoting him?
By the way, I am allowed multiple scum reads and not required to vote any in any particular order, thank you.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1315 (isolation #22) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:37 am

Post by DeathNote »

Where are you pulling that quote from? I don't see me saying "didn't see your case."

And yeah... I understand the case already. I also understand that that is just your opinion on how scum should play.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1321 (isolation #23) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:48 am

Post by DeathNote »

Gollum, I will never leave my vote on while I am on V/LA and unable to change it. Period. End of Discussion.

And if your reasoning for finding my scummy is because of that, then you should probably reconsider cause it is a waste of time.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1324 (isolation #24) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:50 am

Post by DeathNote »

In post 1322, Amrun wrote:Oh and we probably have a lot more than 4 vts, idk what kind of site you are used to playing but most games aren't pr heavy here.
unless it is a game I mod... :twisted:
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1327 (isolation #25) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:53 am

Post by DeathNote »

In post 1325, Gollum wrote:
In post 1321, DeathNote wrote: And if your reasoning for finding my scummy is because of that, then you should probably reconsider cause it is a waste of time.
What is your read on toast?
I dont know. I haven't gone through his case completely yet. I just saw him as an aggressive player when I started skimming through.

Pre-EDIT: There is no case, there is a meta argument in my eyes.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1328 (isolation #26) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:54 am

Post by DeathNote »

sorry meant to say "case" in parentheses
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1331 (isolation #27) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:58 am

Post by DeathNote »

In post 1329, waynegg wrote:
But then again, I would expect you to play dumb.
Serious question. What do you expect to gain from statements like this?
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1332 (isolation #28) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:59 am

Post by DeathNote »

In post 1330, waynegg wrote:And reinforcing with a note that neither head has said a word since I presented the case on them.
You should note that no one really cares about your "case" against them.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1336 (isolation #29) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:31 am

Post by DeathNote »

In post 1335, Gollum wrote:DN, do you think we're scum for finding your unvote>>>v/la to be scummy?
No.

@Waynegg- I think you should use your time more wisely on a different case.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1339 (isolation #30) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:04 am

Post by DeathNote »

In post 1338, waynegg wrote:
In post 1336, DeathNote wrote:@Waynegg- I think you should use your time more wisely on a different case.
Serious question ~ do you know how to find motivation behind why someone is pushing what they're pushing and making the plays they're making without having any flips to work off of?
Yes, I think that is the only way I can scum hunt. Looking at a players post and determining the motivation behind it is the best way to scum hunt if you can do it correctly.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1342 (isolation #31) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:21 am

Post by DeathNote »

In post 1340, waynegg wrote:Then what behind that particular line do you not find scummy?
What line? Your case?
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1346 (isolation #32) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:14 am

Post by DeathNote »

You are not very patient but then again, you do have almost 400 posts when most people haven't breached 100.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1348 (isolation #33) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:25 am

Post by DeathNote »

In post 1347, waynegg wrote:So, pick it up. Is that the best you've got? Explain how there's no case there.
There is no case because what you are telling me is your opinion on his motivation. You say Subliminal is hunting third party and not scum hunting and yadda yadda and I say, "Hmm yes those are some pretty scummy things to do."

But this is all what you say.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1356 (isolation #34) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:26 pm

Post by DeathNote »

lawl improving... did people seriously not know I was gone or something?

I'm not convinced Waynegg but I suppose that doesn't surprise you
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1392 (isolation #35) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:01 am

Post by DeathNote »

Vote: Gollum

This feels like a good vote.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1395 (isolation #36) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:06 am

Post by DeathNote »

I don't see why you can't point out whatever the hell you want to. If you are wrong, then you are wrong.

Are you intentionally pointing out her hair is green knowing you are wrong?

(Also, I really hope this is game related otherwise I am going to feel silly.)
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1397 (isolation #37) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:09 am

Post by DeathNote »

Well, that's what I just asked. Do you know the hair is actually orange? If so, then you are just being misleading. I wouldn't consider that "pointing out" if that is an actual term.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1399 (isolation #38) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:19 am

Post by DeathNote »

If she knew you
did
have ice cream and still said that you didn't, then that's just being deliberately deceitful.

Your mother lied to you.... I'm... I'm so sorry.... :( :( :(
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1452 (isolation #39) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:46 am

Post by DeathNote »

In post 1419, Amrun wrote:Robert should be obvious. Not explaining that any more, though, as I think doing so is anti-town.

Wayne helped the monkey wagon form.
In post 1446, Amrun wrote:
Stop trying to take credit for the Monkey lynch;
you had almost nothing to do with it.
In fact, I was the very first person to suspect monkey, far before anyone else. If you're town and seriously attempting to discredit me like this, that's pretty sad.

You were right that Spiff was town; that was obvious the moment Monkey flipped scum anyway. You were wrong about the reason he was town, so your reasoning was just as poor as it ever was. Check yoself before you wreck yoself.
I dont understand.

What is your reasoning for Wayne being town? Obviously it isn't because he helped form the monkey wagon.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1473 (isolation #40) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:09 am

Post by DeathNote »

In post 1470, waynegg wrote:The rest of their posts are aimed at discreditting me and pushing Spiff for the most part.

So, TL;DR

Amrun and Subliminal are speaking with one voice

~ both wanted immediate ring destruction

~ both push idea of prioritizing third party over scum

~ both have been very active in discrediting every word I say

~ both pushed real fucking hard on Spiff

~ both have evidence of bussing Monkey

~ ergo, both are scum
Man... you really do tunnel like a mole.

Fluffy monkey is what got my vote on Monkey so I contribute Subliminal to the Monkey lynch more so then say... Gollum.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1482 (isolation #41) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:17 am

Post by DeathNote »

In post 1474, Miss Subliminal wrote:DN
Stop avoiding my question
VOTE: DN
Voting me isn't going to make me answer and seeing as a grand total of.... 1 person has answered it, I am going to assume it isn't that big a deal.

Beside, based off what I said, you should know what my answer is. I know I am being hard headed, but I just straight up don't like being pressured like that.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1486 (isolation #42) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:19 am

Post by DeathNote »

In post 1484, Miss Subliminal wrote:The fact that I voted you to make you answer should show you it kind of is actually a big deal
That's nice. Vote everyone else who isn't responding then.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1488 (isolation #43) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:20 am

Post by DeathNote »

In post 1487, Miss Subliminal wrote:No I really want to know from you
Then read my answer! Was I really being THAT vague?
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1521 (isolation #44) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:46 pm

Post by DeathNote »

In post 1520, ToastyToast wrote:
vote: Death Note

This needs to go away. Still hasn't answered my questions (unless he posted something since the day has opened, haven't read anything today yet) and puts down a Gollum vote. Gollum comes off as town especially after the Monkey flip.
By questions do you mean your case that you posted early day 1?
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1526 (isolation #45) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:53 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Yeah you are getting way to excited. What is your reasoning that I am scum beside you being bitter about me not giving you a yes/no answer?
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1528 (isolation #46) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:59 pm

Post by DeathNote »

So your whole reason for asking the pointing out question was just so you could use one quote against me? Why was it so important that I answer then? Regardless of my answer, it isn't me who you need to convince.

And at what point did you look at that quote and decide that my phrasing could be construed as scummy? Toasting is the only person allowed to point out me as scum. It's true because he is the only one to have developed a case that wasn't simply because I V/LA for a week plus.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1533 (isolation #47) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:18 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Ok toasty case is lack of content and forced posting unless I am mistaken.

Only response I have to something that early in the game is that my content
is forced
. I am not like other players here and lay traps and try to find word slips. Instead, I pressured who I found likely to be mafia and in all honesty, I still think Venrob could be scum which is why I am kinda glad he admitted to be poisoned. Now if he dies, I dont have to fret about him being scum.

Early game play for me is all about pressure voting which is exactly what I did.

Question: Do my past few posts lack content? Has my gameplay changed much since day 1?
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1534 (isolation #48) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:19 pm

Post by DeathNote »

In post 1531, Miss Subliminal wrote:According to DN, you can only point something out if it is true or you believe it to be true. If you know that it is false, then it is lying, not pointing out. He said that Toasty could point him out as scum. Not accuse. Not say. Point him out. DN made a subconscious word-choice slip.
How reliable do you think these word slips are that you like to find?
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1536 (isolation #49) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:21 pm

Post by DeathNote »

@Toasty- Also, Night time favors mafia. Whoever told you differently is lying to you.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1538 (isolation #50) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:26 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Well... you used fluffy monkey and I actually liked that one. Just assumed this is your thing.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1544 (isolation #51) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:11 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Okay, I'm going to stop you right there. Since when did me making a case early suddenly make me the only person who can call you scum? Other people expressed suspicions, and some thought my case had valid points in it. Anyone is allowed to call anyone else scum. Its kind of the point of mafia to get reads on people and follow up on them. Just because people didn't attack you when you were here doesn't mean you get to dodge anything they ask you.

It would be like me saying only gollum and waynegg are allowed to attack me because they expressed some suspicion about me. How would you even be able to take a statement like that seriously? Doesn't matter if you were on V/LA. People held off on talking about you because you weren't here. But you are here now and they have just as much right to attack you as I do.
My reasoning was because no suspicion was on me while I was here but I leave for a week and all of a sudden, I see several people willing to vote me. I think that is complete bullshit.
^^This is what I want you to respond to.

And since you've responded to the portion on content....
1)I don't recall ever seeing a game in which you lacked content early. I've only played with you once though. Does anyone have meta on DN in this regard?
2) It did not come off as pressuring someone you thought was scummy. It came off as pressuring someone you thought other people thought was scummy, in an attempt to get an easy wagon going.

Your posts right now have limited content, but has only succeeded in confirming my suspicions.
Did I not respond to it just a post or two ago? I dont know what else to say on that.

Content:
1) Meta is stupid
2) Meta is stupid
3) Go ahead and meta me but meta is stupid.
4) What is wrong with bandwagoning the scummy person? Why was I required to have to create the case? Why can't I say, "yes, venrob looks like a scummy asshole. Here's my vote."

Maybe you have your expectations a little high for what you expect content wise from people.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1545 (isolation #52) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:15 pm

Post by DeathNote »

In post 1543, Miss Subliminal wrote:No comment on the slip?
No but seriously. If you somehow manage to push my lynch and I flip town, what does a slip turn into? Can town scum slip?

Also, i feel that post you think is a slip is grossly misconstrued.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1550 (isolation #53) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:40 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Good lord you guys with what you think are slips.

No Toasty, your wrong. I am tired of seeing all the crap you are posting. No one pushed me until AFTER I left. NOT the other way around.

I usually dont get lynched till day 3 but guess I might have to make an exception for this game.

1 scum died before me, so I am satisfied.

Town:
Robert
Waynegg
Toasty

Possible Scum:
Amrun
Venrob

Scum:
Gollemn
Twin

No idea where to put the rest of people. Those are my reads, I hate all of you :)
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1553 (isolation #54) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:47 pm

Post by DeathNote »

For the record Toasty, if it looks like I am trying, then I am probably trying. I don't get how you can tell me it "looks like I am trying to be town." I am trying to be town.

And no, I dont believe in the bullshit that town don't need to
try
to be town. I hear that all the time but that doesn't help me change my play. I vote who I think is scummy and try my best to make it seem believable because finding scum isn't enough in this game. You have to give the town reason not to lynch you too.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1554 (isolation #55) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:48 pm

Post by DeathNote »

In post 1551, Gollum wrote:What's your case on us DN?
Whats a case? /Sarcasm

No but really, I don't have cases and if I did, I don't think it would matter. I just have lists of people and marks beside people for posts I don't like.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1556 (isolation #56) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:53 pm

Post by DeathNote »

In post 1555, Gollum wrote:ah, so you have no real reason to suspect us other than OMGUS.
OMGUS is a reason and it is also a reason I did not state.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1558 (isolation #57) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:33 pm

Post by DeathNote »

In post 1557, Gollum wrote:We just asked your reason and you just said you had none.

We'll ask again, why are we your #1 scum read?
If I dont give one, are you going to make one up for me?
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1572 (isolation #58) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:46 am

Post by DeathNote »

In post 1566, Who wrote:I think that based on the refusing to give a reason, DeathNote is more likely a VI than scum (Though he could be a scum VI). There is no reason for scum to play like that, so it's probably just bad play in general which is not indicative of alignment. At least, that covers the refusing to give a reason for his own attacks part. Him thinking he gets immunity from suspicion because he left on the other hand, is scummy.

Intent to hammer if DN doesn't claim.
Scum posting here.

You guys... are silly. I am town and a rider or rohan (VT). Same reason why Monkey's claim was crap because it didn't make sense to have two people be vanilla townie and one with a name claim.

Not scum. I'm never scum. Hate you all.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1573 (isolation #59) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:46 am

Post by DeathNote »

Add Who to my probable scum list.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1575 (isolation #60) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:50 am

Post by DeathNote »

Lol, just start rethinking your reads now cause I'm not scum and you are going to have to figure out who was responsible for pushing my lynch. Assuming Amrun is town which... I'm not sure, then she knows what I am talking about.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1579 (isolation #61) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:56 am

Post by DeathNote »

In post 1577, Who wrote:And now when I say he's scummy he calls me scum for it. I'm noticing a pattern here.
What pattern?

Lets take a look at my reads with you included

Town:
Robert
Waynegg
Toasty

Possible Scum:
Amrun
Venrob

Scum:
Gollemn
Twin
Who

Who here, beside you... have I OMGUS'd?
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1596 (isolation #62) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:11 am

Post by DeathNote »

In post 1594, Who wrote:His logic was wrong. I was correcting his logic, and to do so required assuming the same basic assumption for the purpose of that post.
:roll:

Logic not wrong. Post wasn't even pointed out to you it was pointed out to people who have played in a game with me and seen me mislynched.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1598 (isolation #63) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:21 am

Post by DeathNote »

In post 1597, Who wrote:So you stand by the fact that if you flip town anyone who pushes for your lynch is scum?
Nope.

Just "pointing out" that most of my mislynch cases when I am town originate from scum. The reason I mentioned Amrun is because she even stated this earlier this game.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1624 (isolation #64) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:06 am

Post by DeathNote »

Tension is building.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1678 (isolation #65) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:43 am

Post by DeathNote »

I am town because of how and who formed the wagon. I pointed out Amrun because she has seen plays like this happen against players like me before.

Yes... I am slightly using Meta despite my hate for it...... sorry...
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1680 (isolation #66) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:02 am

Post by DeathNote »

1) Gollum didn't start my wagon today.
2) Gollum does not deserve full credit for Monkey if any at all.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1683 (isolation #67) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:12 am

Post by DeathNote »

In post 1682, waynegg wrote:How about...

VOTE: SUBLIMINAL

...instead.

Lol you just won't give up on that.

I can't get a good read on Subliminal.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1684 (isolation #68) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:13 am

Post by DeathNote »

vote: Subliminal
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1693 (isolation #69) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:05 am

Post by DeathNote »

Yay for Amrun who is much better at putting my feelings into words.

unvote

I would prefer Gollum over toasty.

Also, my vote was because looking at subliminal and not finding a reason why they are town is a good enough reason to find them as scum. Now that someone has spoken out against people I would rather vote, I am unvoting.

I kinda thought toasty was town just because of how genuine his posts felt. Genuine in the sense that actually appeared to be hunting scum.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1700 (isolation #70) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:59 am

Post by DeathNote »

How was monkey below the radar?
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1703 (isolation #71) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:05 am

Post by DeathNote »

In post 1699, Gollum wrote:
In post 1693, DeathNote wrote: I would prefer Gollum over toasty.
So why not vote either?
Vote: Gollum
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1735 (isolation #72) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:46 pm

Post by DeathNote »

In post 1734, Venrob wrote:that's L-2
lol not going to happen.

Will respond to whatever I need to respond too tomorrow. Long day today.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1759 (isolation #73) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:40 am

Post by DeathNote »

In post 1725, Gollum wrote:As for DN, he's clearly not even trying to get us lynched. When asked for a reason why DN thought we were scum he didn't even give a reason. This is not town.
Well, I am trying. I am voting you.
In post 1731, Venrob wrote:Well i don't know who I want lynched first, in this game there is a lot of scumminess from a lot of people, but DN/MS are pretty close....

VOTE: DeathNote

Yeah. Unless second poison doc in game I will indeed be dead tonight. Enjoy the game with 2 deaths per night!

And if night 3 has 1 death/noone is poisoned tomorrow it means i got 1 last save in :)
This into...
In post 1749, Venrob wrote:In the meantime of my big post, imma go ahead and VOTE: Miss Subliminal

Definitely showing up upon my reading as the scummiest. My original Miss vote today was somewhat a placeholder, guess i'm psychic or something! Due to the push that happened on DN by miss, DN is MOST LIKELY town, given possibility of amrun being idiot town and DN/miss team with distancing as a strategy.
This! MAGIC!!! WHOA!!!! So glad you claimed you are dying tonight.

At this point, I don't really care about what Venrob posts just so long as he can keep his vote on the right people.
In post 1742, Gollum wrote:If this is DN town, its about the worst play we've seen outside of a non-newbie. Thus we're having a hard time buying DN town.
If I had a Nickle... :roll:
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1760 (isolation #74) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:41 am

Post by DeathNote »

Half the game missing definitely slows down this game.

@Alien- What is preventing you from voting?
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1768 (isolation #75) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:32 am

Post by DeathNote »

Love it.

Who is a waste of space.

Vote: Who
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1770 (isolation #76) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:04 am

Post by DeathNote »

MS, you can not guarantee anyone as scum because there is ALWAYS that chance they will flip town. I don't care if you are a claimed cop who was cleared by a Mod confirmed tracker. There is still that slight chance that your results were wrong and that the person you are GUARANTEEING is scum is ACTUALLY town.

So knock off the crap plz and vote Who.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1850 (isolation #77) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:17 am

Post by DeathNote »

Minor correction:

I was the first vote on Monkey so I never "hopped" on him. Subliminal made a fluffy monkey case, I voted, and my vote stayed. Eventually everyone else followed as more cases were brought up.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1855 (isolation #78) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:23 am

Post by DeathNote »

In post 1853, Gollum wrote:you still need to die, scum note. You may not be Monkey's buddy but you still have an anti-town wincon.
So you claim there are two scum teams then?
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1857 (isolation #79) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:28 am

Post by DeathNote »

Lol, no but I find the word scum to be a poor choice of words. I just wanted to know if you thought I was on a second scum team since you like to call me scum so much.

The more you post, the less and less I become worried about what you post. Maybe it's just because I am ignoring most of what you and venrob say at this point.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1862 (isolation #80) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:17 am

Post by DeathNote »

Or town.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1872 (isolation #81) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:07 am

Post by DeathNote »

Do you think you played a major role in shifting the momentum toward monkey, or was it just coincidence that you were on it when the momentum started?
Not at all. I know I didn't bring forth anything new to the case against him but I voted someone who I felt was scum based off of subliminals case. And at the time, not entirely sure he was scum... I just really liked the fluffy monkey and wanted pressure there. Once things picked up, then I became more sure that my vote was in the right spot, especially after his claim.

Which makes me wonder... do scum have fake claims?
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1890 (isolation #82) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:56 pm

Post by DeathNote »

I would prefer for Goodmorning to unvote and be the hammer for ring purposes.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1894 (isolation #83) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:32 pm

Post by DeathNote »

In post 1892, Gollum wrote:yea, DN shouldn't get to decide the hammer vote. Let Venrob choose.
In post 1893, Venrob wrote:I believe DN should unvote and take the hammer.
BWAHAHAHAHAH SORRY BUT THAT IS SO FUNNY!!!!!

I am pretty sure that Gollum(s) is throwing his keyboard right now. I would hammer but I think there is a little too much hype on my slot right now. I would prefer for Goodmorning to hammer just because he replaced roberts slot who is my most solid town read (unfortunately).
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1895 (isolation #84) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:33 pm

Post by DeathNote »

But seriously, I will hammer Gollum is the only one opposed to it. Just say the word. ;)
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1898 (isolation #85) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:38 pm

Post by DeathNote »

NSin did!

Then NSin is who I want to hammer sorry. Too many replacements.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1913 (isolation #86) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:13 pm

Post by DeathNote »

I am not sure why you claimed...

This is very odd.

Also, this sucks that he pointed out he has the ring. The wording here:
I killed spiff thinking he was ringbearer, but he wasn't, I was wrong, but fortunately someone had given him the ring and now I've got it
How did you know spiff wasn't the ringbearer? Or do you mean Frodo? What makes you think Frodo is in the game?
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1915 (isolation #87) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:17 pm

Post by DeathNote »

So you are saying that Frodo HAS to be in this game?
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1918 (isolation #88) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:53 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Because I don't want mafia to know who they need to kill.

If the ring wasn't revealed just now, then mafia would have had to risk killing a claimed VT on the chance he might have the ring. Now that they know he will have the ring, there is no risk.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1921 (isolation #89) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:00 pm

Post by DeathNote »

In post 1920, Gollum wrote:+scum don't need the ring to win so.....why would they care?
It doesn't help them to let town have an investigative role. Beside, I doubt that the ring doesn't benefit them in some way too.

I didn't know that the ring could just be passed to anyone they want... until the flip happens, I won't make any more assumptions. I am just weary about Who's claim.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1931 (isolation #90) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:59 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Well, that's nice. NSin still hammers.

@Toasty- Us being Riders isn't the only reason. Please pay attention and don't believe everything Venrob says.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1948 (isolation #91) » Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:17 am

Post by DeathNote »

Never seen someone put so much effort into me before.

I feel honored Muffin. *Sniff* Thank you.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1971 (isolation #92) » Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:43 pm

Post by DeathNote »

I don't understand where all these votes are coming from. Are they just scum reads from yesterday or did something happen?
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1973 (isolation #93) » Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:03 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Not all of these votes make sense.

Goodmorning had suspicion on Subliminal? Then why in 1847 did he say this:
[quote"=goodmorning"]
Amrun is probTown.
Subliminal too, though based solely on monkey's iso they come off quite badly.
I think Ven is believable at this point.[/quote]

Alienbro never expressed interested in twin as scum till today, unless I missed that somewhere.

Nsin just voted and finally explained that he is voting based off of Who.

I just don't get the votes that are being tossed out. Explain you freaking votes if you want people to follow you.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1974 (isolation #94) » Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:03 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Sorry for quote fail.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1980 (isolation #95) » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:24 pm

Post by DeathNote »

I dont know... what I am guessing isn't really that long of an answer.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2006 (isolation #96) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:26 am

Post by DeathNote »

So... just pondering here... but whats to stop someone from just giving the ring away before they get lynched? If you can transfer the ring during the day just by PMing the mod secretly, then we would technically never get the ring by hammering.

Personally, I would just give it to who I thought was town if I was up for a lynch instead of letting whoever hammers me get it.

@Mod- Do you publicly announce when the ring has shifted owners? Also, can you give the ring away at any time? Is there a limit to the number of times it can be transferred in one day?
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2008 (isolation #97) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:41 am

Post by DeathNote »

Thank you mod.

Theoretically, goodmorning could have received the ring yesterday but it doesn't make sense why someone would give it to him unless it was Venrob or Who as they both were about to die.

Regardless, I don't see a reason to not believe goodmorning unless someone wants to counter claim that they have the ring.

vote: Subliminal

BTW- who is poisoned? This is important so goodmorning doesn't give you the ring and you die with it tonight.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2017 (isolation #98) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:49 am

Post by DeathNote »

We are not lynching nsin when someone has claimed to have a guilty on subliminal.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2019 (isolation #99) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:05 pm

Post by DeathNote »

You still have some catching up to do lol.

It doesn't matter how he got it. The point is that we have gauranteed scum between goodmorning and subliminal due to his claim.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2264 (isolation #100) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:45 am

Post by DeathNote »

Have we won this game yet?
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2286 (isolation #101) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:01 pm

Post by DeathNote »

GM is not clear.

I do like that he destroyed the ring.

I do understand Muffins suspicion.

I will not be lynching Goodmorning.

I am curious as to who all has had the ring during the game.

I would love to know if anyone else has used it to determine alignment.

I still think Nsin is town.

I welcome SafetyDance to this game and hope he is town because he might be screwed otherwise :)
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2351 (isolation #102) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:04 am

Post by DeathNote »

Meh... prodded.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2355 (isolation #103) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:36 am

Post by DeathNote »

Twin is a scum read of mine, or SafetyDance I suppose.

Vote: SafetyDance
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2410 (isolation #104) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:05 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Vote: Goodmorning

On the off chance he didn't destroy the ring.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2422 (isolation #105) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:09 pm

Post by DeathNote »

In post 2410, DeathNote wrote:

On the off chance he didn't destroy the ring.
^ I guess no one else sees this as a potential issue?
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2432 (isolation #106) » Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:51 am

Post by DeathNote »

Ring-Loving BFF Ring-Sharing Vigilante

Is this for sure a third party or maybe a second mafia group? I guess by the wording of third party then yes, he is still a third party. But why is it improbable for there to be two or three?

Also, what is BFF suppose to mean?
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2462 (isolation #107) » Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:42 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Sorry for your loss, Rach.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2473 (isolation #108) » Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:40 pm

Post by DeathNote »

GM not dying after being lynched makes me assume that the ring protected him in some way. If the ring protects him every time he has it, then I will be fairly upset with the balance/mechanics of this game.

I am willing to risk lynching GM again just because I doubt he will survive again. His lie of destroying the ring just incriminates him as being a ring scum who tried a clever gambit.

The big issue I have at the moment is Muffin claiming to not have the ring still. We know that the ring is passed in one of these ways:

A) The hammer of a lynch
B) Night killing the owner
C) Passing during the day at any time

So which of those options happened to make Muffin lose the ring? The only one possible is Muffin giving the ring away. Maybe he is keeping it secret who he gave the ring too or maybe he is ring scum keeping the ring with his partner (GM). Regardless, I am willing to give Muffin the benefit of the doubt just because of how confident I am GM is ringscum.

Of course, GM could also steal the ring somehow which would be a reasonable night mechanic for that team but that combined with his ability to survive a lynch just doesn't make sense to me.

Bottom Line

GM needs to die today.

I don't want to make commitments for tomorrow because there is still a slight bit of wifom going on.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2474 (isolation #109) » Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:45 pm

Post by DeathNote »

In post 2427, Gollum wrote:We don't know what to do. We have two lynches before lylo. We are thinking about a Twin Flames lynch. We also still dislike AlienBro. Their theory that there is a second 3rd party is pretty lame and the fact that Amrun said the same thing and then died (while being major mislynch fodder has us questioning weather or not they'd kill Amrun so they could hunt not mafia.
This posts from Gollum also makes me cautious but he said this before GM survived his lynch/lied. So I am still confident in this lynch.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2477 (isolation #110) » Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:48 pm

Post by DeathNote »

In post 2476, goodmorning wrote:
In post 2473, DeathNote wrote:His lie of destroying the ring just incriminates him as being a ring scum who tried a clever gambit.
Uh... no. It means I wanted to keep investigating but not die. So yeah.
If you say so
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2483 (isolation #111) » Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:43 am

Post by DeathNote »

unvote

I would prefer the hammer please.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2485 (isolation #112) » Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:37 pm

Post by DeathNote »

I want the hammer because at this point in the game, I am the only one I trust to do what is needed to be done.

If GM has the ring again for whatever reason, then I want it and I
will
destroy it tonight. So even if I die, I know that the ring is no longer a threat and that town is one step closer to winning. I don't want the ring in play anymore.

If you are town Muffin, then just push on who you know is scum. I trust that you can manage that.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2487 (isolation #113) » Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:06 pm

Post by DeathNote »

You should read your win condition again.

Plus, destroying the ring prevents any more shenanigans with scum.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2488 (isolation #114) » Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:07 pm

Post by DeathNote »

No offense Muffin.... I like you and all, I just don't completely trust you. :)
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2490 (isolation #115) » Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:27 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Yet GM survived his lynch and supposedly has the ring again. Point being, the ring either has special effects with non-town members or you were lying about not having the ring today.

How could we destroy the ring after scum is dead? Would the game continue on after all scum have died?
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2494 (isolation #116) » Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:40 am

Post by DeathNote »

I do have problems with your plan but I would prefer for Bro to come and give input before I express them. I would like Nsin to be here too but I doubt that anything constructive will come from that.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2497 (isolation #117) » Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:50 pm

Post by DeathNote »

In post 2439, Empking wrote:
In post 2437, goodmorning wrote:
@Mod: Is it possible that there is an element of randomness to the ring passing?
Yes.
This has bothered me ever since I saw it which is why I am nervous about passing the ring around to other town members so that they can confirm themselves.

I also realized I misread how the ring can be destroyed. Apparently, it can only be destroyed during the day meaning me hammering is pointless.

At this point, I didn't want to preform the same actions today as we did yesterday. GM was hammered by Muffin who used the ring and then apparently lost it. Luckily his guilty means that we now have confirmed scum between twin and muffin but due to the possibility of that being the last scum, we can end the game yet.

Everyone is on the same page that GM needs to be lynched so lets just do that... I am trying to weigh out the pros and cons of who should hammer.

BAHHH Can't think straight about this and it all stims from the fact that the ring is not in Muffin's control right now. That really pisses me off!!!
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2498 (isolation #118) » Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:51 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Vote: GM

I feel that twin is last scum. If the lynch doesn't go through again because of Muffin or bad mechanics... then oh well.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2499 (isolation #119) » Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:53 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Bro- You see my problem right? The only answer I can see to last night is that Muffin is flat out lying to us and that bothers me. Like... I honestly believe he is town so I can't imagine why he would lie but I see no other possible reason.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2519 (isolation #120) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:23 am

Post by DeathNote »

I believe GM's claim because he is obviously unlynchable. I would much rather hope the mod lets there be an unlynchable town then third party/scum.

Vote: Twinflames

If you are town GM, then you are on my shit list for how you handled your role. If you are scum, then lucky you... there is nothing we can do about it.

Kill twin plz then we kill muffin tomorrow if he flips town. This is assuming that only one mafia is left.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2522 (isolation #121) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:37 am

Post by DeathNote »

You can't kill GoodMorning. I doubt he is a 2-shot unlynchable.

I know that GM will vote twin and bro will likely follow. Just end it because if GM is thirdparty, the only way he will die is if scum kill him at night. Hell, even then he might not die. I have no idea what ridiculous powers the mod gave him. What I do know, is that there is confirmed scum between Muffin/Twin so I am going to kill one of you.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2525 (isolation #122) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:45 am

Post by DeathNote »

In post 2524, alienBRO wrote:I don't think GM is scum if for no other reason than the fact that it would be OP as balls for that role to exist on a 3rd party.

Like, we should just lynch TF today, and if GM wins because we literally needed scum to kill him for us, that's just bad game design and it's on Emp/the reviewers of the setup.

Gonna confer with PA before dropping the vote, but I think TF is the lynch today.

-Bro
This exactly. I am not sure what the mechanics of this game are right now, all I know is that GM isn't going to die by lynching during the day and that is all town can do to kill him. This means that we need to lynch who we know is scum which just so happens to be twin or muffin.

Luckily we still have a mislynch assuming only 1 scum left.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2531 (isolation #123) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:48 pm

Post by DeathNote »

More Twin votes plz.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2537 (isolation #124) » Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:53 pm

Post by DeathNote »

In post 2535, alienBRO wrote:UNVOTE: Twin Flames

Sorry for the dissonance, but given that if GM stays unlynchable and ring-attracting or whatever we town can't win, I say we take another crack at GM. It still leaves us time to lynch TF as a last resort, as their last post seemed like a scum admission to me.
This is well and good but that means if Muffin is scum, then the game is over. I seriously doubt that you are required to lynched someone three times before the lynch goes through.

I am 100% confident the lynching Twin is our best option at this point giving us a chance to lynch muffin/GM tomorrow.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2543 (isolation #125) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:51 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Bro, are you worries we are going to lose if we lynch twin?
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2545 (isolation #126) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:46 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Honestly, my initial fear was that muffin was a third party and lying about losing the ring and for whatever reason, GM was unlynchable townie. Very silly role imo unless it is a tree stump and even then... I am not fond of them.

Now that Muffin has the ability to hammer and has not, that means he is not ringscum so glad to get that cleared up. He could still be wraithscum but that really doesn't bother me too much so long as we can kill TF today.

I don't think wasting more time on GM would be wise since that would put us in a Mylo situation tomorrow. Yesterday should have been our day to let someone else hammer but whats done is done. Please just kill TF so we can optimize our chance of winning.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2548 (isolation #127) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:34 pm

Post by DeathNote »

In post 2547, Twin Flames wrote:
Vote: No Lynch

~~NS
Nice try but that is definitely not an option lol.

I disagree muffin just because we know our scum lynch pool is with you or TF. Scum helping town would do nothing because we would know who to lynch the next day. The possibly of there being another ring scum is the only thing keeping wrathscum alive right now.

Which is why I want TF dead because we are basing our game right now on too many possibilities and not enough facts. The cold hard facts are that GM survived two lynches in a row and that you have a guilty result on TF. We need to kill TF and stop wasting time on GM who may not even be third party.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2553 (isolation #128) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:52 am

Post by DeathNote »

I'm going to make this very clear in case it wasn't already abundantly clear: The ring is still in play, and I think GM has it currently, and I think he's ring scum who will win if we lynch TF today.
This is still just speculation which is why I want TF lynched.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2555 (isolation #129) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:06 pm

Post by DeathNote »

In post 2554, goodmorning wrote:
In post 2549, zMuffinMan wrote:GM lied about having it yesterday. I got it after his lynch so I know he was lying.
Unless I was being set up.

Perhaps you
aren't
Town after all.
You admitted to having not destroyed the ring :roll:
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2557 (isolation #130) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:32 pm

Post by DeathNote »

No. I prefer to think GM is lying ringscum then bad setup.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2561 (isolation #131) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:12 pm

Post by DeathNote »

In post 2559, alienBRO wrote:We'll hammer GM if TF and zMuffin vote her.

--PA
Why?

If the same result happens, which will most likely be the case. Then we lose our mislynch.

Someone answer me what we are suppose to do tomorrow when bro is dead with no proof of ever having the ring and GM is still alive.

Not to mention TF who is still alive after a guilty result being revealed two days prior.... Does no one else see the problem with this????
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2621 (isolation #132) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:16 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Pretty Bummed...

I guess lesson learned?

I figured Muffin wasn't town but I didn't imagine that TF, Muffin, and GM were all anti town. Very disappointed that town did so well tracking scum but still lost... oh well...

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”