Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (isolation #1) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:27 am

Post by Alina »

Oh, we can start posting right now? I thought we'd have to wait for mod to say "go," but okay, lol. Glad the thread opened right now since I'm about to go out for a couple hours.

VOTE: Soren

Because I knew a Soren once and he was an ass.

@
farside22

What's the deal with
Wake
? Is he THAT bad that he needs to be PLed?

Also hello to
Clusk
Shaddowez
and
boon
!

@
mod/toomai

Is it okay if I bold people's names when I mention
them in a post, or does that count as overuse of bold?

preview edit:

@
Shaddowez

I'm getting reverse deja vu! :(
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (isolation #2) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:37 am

Post by Alina »

Okay, I ended up getting back way earlier than I thought I would, so hi.

Responses to wake88:

No, I'm not an alt. Also, I'd like someone to answer this for me, I really don't understand how asking someone "are you scum," is supposed to get an answer worth anything. I guess, theoretically, someone's choice of words could be different, depending, but you'd have to know that person somewhat well for that to mean anything. I've never understood why people would ask that, so if anyone could explain that to me, please do.

Also, I'm confused why you would admit what you're doing is a reaction test. Shouldn't you, you know, keep testing for a while? Getting scared, fearful for your life maybe, after getting a few votes?

@TheAdrienC

You think starting a bandwagon by page 2 is excessive, but yet you join in on one on page 3. What's the big difference between the two pages that's so important? Also, how are we supposed to "get more info before the hammer," if you're voting him? Shouldn't you want to pressure other people so, oh, I don't know, other people talk and contribute, and potentially scumslip?

Along with
farside22
, I agree also felt reinoe's explanation for their vote on wake88's vote was forced, but I believe them for now when they say they just wanted to explain why. I wouldn't want to just vote someone without explaining, either.

@Aegor

Why do you think scum would vote reinoe if they wanted a quicklynch? They don't have a single vote against them, as far as I can tell. I would think scum would moreso want to join in on the wake88 wagon, if he's town.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (isolation #3) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:21 am

Post by Alina »

I was just pointing you out because you said you wanted more info before the hammer, but then you proceeded to vote him instead of doing, well...anything else. I can understand your thought process, though, so I don't think as bad of it as I initially did.

I don't necessarily think it was LACKING, just that it was forced. But as I said, I understand why it came across that way, since just tossing a vote with no explanation is kind of lame, and they wanted to avoid that.

The thread has been open for barely any time at all, people will show up eventually. I hope so, anyways.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (isolation #4) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:05 am

Post by Alina »

@Soren

You new to the site? And yeah, chances are it won't last that long. And I agree with that. Most town read I have so far.

@Aegor

holy fuck that poor guy :/
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (isolation #5) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:13 am

Post by Alina »

Okay, cool. I personally like how long the days are here. If I only had like 1-3 days to form reads on people like on some sites I'm pretty sure I would be so clueless it's not even funny. I think I'd need some time to form truly solid reads on people.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (isolation #6) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:16 am

Post by Alina »

Sorry about that. I was pre-judging you based on your name. I'll change my vote when I find someone I feel fairly happy putting it on.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (isolation #7) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:26 am

Post by Alina »

FoS = Finger of suspicion.

Basically telling someone that they suspect you without voting, I guess? I think you can find a better explanation on the wiki.

And this is my second game ever, lol. I thought it'd be scary but it's actually not all that bad.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (isolation #8) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:31 am

Post by Alina »

I lurked on the site for a couple months and read some games before actually signing up and playing. And trust me, I'm not that confident, lol. My last game my reads were all over the place. I'm hoping I can fix that this game instead of flip-flopping on people every other post. Also, I want to hear more from boon than just "hmm," and I don't feel like voting Soren anymore so

VOTE: Boonskiies

Give thoughts or something please?
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (isolation #9) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:36 am

Post by Alina »

Eh, I don't really feel like voting anyone else just yet, so I may as well try and get him talking. More so than "hmm," anyways, lol.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (isolation #10) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:48 am

Post by Alina »

@
Clusk92

Why does it not reflect well on Salamence? You're voting wake too, right? I assume he's your top scumread, so shouldn't you be happy people are pushing other people to vote for him?
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (isolation #11) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:54 am

Post by Alina »

@
TheAdrienC

He could be scum who asked the question in the hope it would gain him town points. I do think it's kind of interesting he pointed it out himself.

@
Salamence

I'm just trying to get him to post. I don't think it should be considered a "counterwagon." When I think wagon, I think multiple votes. I don't think one stray vote.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (isolation #12) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:46 pm

Post by Alina »

I think we're a bit past RVS.

farside22
keeps saying things that I've thought/things I agree with. It's nice. I don't like clusks , either, mainly. I also am leaning towards wake just being psychotown.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (isolation #13) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:46 pm

Post by Alina »

The ninja thing didn't work for me again ugh
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (isolation #14) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:02 pm

Post by Alina »

I'm a bit paranoid when people follow me.
Can you explain what you don't like about that post?

*puts SNOT on ignore*

Sigh that's better maybe a stuff drink too.
It's actually kind of hard for me to put my suspicion into words, I sat here for like 5 minutes trying to figure out how to phrase it. It just feels kind of off in general. It might be the wording. It feels like he's setting up so that he can say "oops," if wake flips town.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (isolation #15) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:17 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 169, farside22 wrote:
In post 165, Alina wrote:
I'm a bit paranoid when people follow me.
Can you explain what you don't like about that post?

*puts SNOT on ignore*

Sigh that's better maybe a stuff drink too.
It's actually kind of hard for me to put my suspicion into words, I sat here for like 5 minutes trying to figure out how to phrase it. It just feels kind of off in general. It might be the wording. It feels like he's setting up so that he can say "oops," if wake flips town.
Not really what I was thinking but interesting POV.

I was more looking at his post of suspicion on sal for asking people to vote for wake, but his next line he has wake as a scum read. This is something of a newb scum tell (well maybe to me) you set up someone suspicious for pushing a lynch that you can point to later. The fact that clusk finds wake the scummiest added to my suspicion of his comment.
Short response: pushing a wagon on a player you find scummy shouldn't bother you when you were following that players logic in the first place.
OH. I thought you just meant his 128. No, I thought that as well with his post directed at Salamence. "hey salamence was being scummy guys see i called him out darn i wish i had gone with what I was thinking there!!" That's why I asked him that question, I was like uh, what?
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (isolation #16) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:21 pm

Post by Alina »

As much as I agree the sharp intent-to-hammer-no-matter-what thing is kind of silly, I don't think policy lynches should be done, ever. Unless they're just absolutely completely horrible beyond repair. Sure, it's a large and there's lots of town, but there's also more scum as well, and if we PL someone who's town...yeah, it still sucks. Even with more people.

And Not_Mafia, we can't really do that, since...well...he still has the power to hammer, lol.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (isolation #17) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:31 am

Post by Alina »

In post 234, Wake1 wrote:
In post 88, Alina wrote:Okay, I ended up getting back way earlier than I thought I would, so hi.

Responses to wake88:

No, I'm not an alt. Also, I'd like someone to answer this for me, I really don't understand how asking someone "are you scum," is supposed to get an answer worth anything. I guess, theoretically, someone's choice of words could be different, depending, but you'd have to know that person somewhat well for that to mean anything. I've never understood why people would ask that, so if anyone could explain that to me, please do.

Also, I'm confused why you would admit what you're doing is a reaction test. Shouldn't you, you know, keep testing for a while? Getting scared, fearful for your life maybe, after getting a few votes?

@TheAdrienC

You think starting a bandwagon by page 2 is excessive, but yet you join in on one on page 3. What's the big difference between the two pages that's so important? Also, how are we supposed to "get more info before the hammer," if you're voting him? Shouldn't you want to pressure other people so, oh, I don't know, other people talk and contribute, and potentially scumslip?

Along with
farside22
, I agree also felt reinoe's explanation for their vote on wake88's vote was forced, but I believe them for now when they say they just wanted to explain why. I wouldn't want to just vote someone without explaining, either.

@Aegor

Why do you think scum would vote reinoe if they wanted a quicklynch? They don't have a single vote against them, as far as I can tell. I would think scum would moreso want to join in on the wake88 wagon, if he's town.
Ah. Finally something particularly interesting.

All alts say they're not alts. Don't sweat it. ;)

Also what does that part have to do with anything? The "are you Scum?" bit. It's a way to directly get a response. Unfortunately Mafias players nowadays are lazy, and don't want to answer most questions. I need a different beam gun for those fuckers. Anyways, I've seen other players in the past ask rhetorical questions like that, so, as with most things, I absorbed that particularly simple game tactic. Sentences 3 and 4 sounded just a wee bit too smooth. HRM...

The thing is, Alina, is that this "test" isn't over. I jolted the game with an incident, and am still gathering valuable responses. Chain reaction, yeah? Technically this test isn't over, and is still going as long as I want it to. Or maybe that's just called playing Mafia. ... Shut up.

I approve your questions directed towards TheAdrienC and Aegor. However I'd like to see you put more mental energy into your questions. Come on now; I know you've got more energy laying around somewhere.

AND... damn it. Too many posts. I'm only up to . I've got energy to burn, so please be
patient
with me.
If I was an alt, I wouldn't have been allowed to play in a newbie game before this. Unless you're suggesting I'm using a proxy or something just for the purpose of seeming unlike an alt, which is kinda ridiculous.

And I was just curious bc I see people ask it all the time like it's supposed to really mean something. I was looking into it far too seriously, I guess.

As to me having mental energy anywhere else, nope, it's in a lost and found bin somewhere. :(

Being one of the only interesting things apparently to you is really nice though, I cried of joy reading that. <3
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (isolation #18) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:28 am

Post by Alina »

When you're done reading, have any thoughts?
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (isolation #19) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:48 pm

Post by Alina »

@Wake88(
I am really retarded with the quotes bc I can't figure out how to quote smaller sections without completely botching the format and I don't think anyone here really wants me to quote all that, lol)

Shaddowez's RVS comment on me was a joke based on the fact I RVSed him in our last game together.

I was just seeing what you were going to say with my question towards you at . My thought process was that scum would probably be more likely to try and back out of a reaction test like that early by saying "lol it's a reaction test chill guys :D" while town would probably be more comfortable and keep it going. I understand your POV a lot better now, though.

Aegor's ...after looking at what he was responding to I'm a bit confused myself? farside asked about your comments after your first post, but Aegor just said "for obvious reasons," with his vote, so...I don't know with what you said afterwards has to do with anything? I might be missing a post that would make the whole situation make more sense to me but right now I'm kind of just like...wat @ the whole exchange.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (isolation #20) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:24 pm

Post by Alina »

Looking at the vote count, actually, I was the only vote on Boon. There was Adrien's FoS, but I don't believe there was ever a second vote? I might be blind though.

I share your concerns with Adrien, actually; I think it's worth noting that it seemed like he was trying to buddy up to me after I first questioned him, possibly in an attempt to lower my suspicions of him via the power of friendship or something.

Also, why am I the only person besides the "who's" with a question mark? :(
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (isolation #21) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:30 pm

Post by Alina »

Have you read the thread, boon? If so, do you have any thoughts you'd like to share?
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (isolation #22) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:46 pm

Post by Alina »

Alright, cool. I also realized I should probably ask more direct questions instead of just asking what people's thoughts are. I'm terrible when given vague questions like that myself so, when you're done, I'd like to hear your thoughts on Wake88 and AdrienC specifically.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (isolation #23) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:22 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 287, TheAdrienC wrote:
In post 272, Alina wrote:Looking at the vote count, actually, I was the only vote on Boon. There was Adrien's FoS, but I don't believe there was ever a second vote? I might be blind though.

I share your concerns with Adrien, actually; I think it's worth noting that it seemed like he was trying to buddy up to me after I first questioned him, possibly in an attempt to lower my suspicions of him via the power of friendship or something.
I agreed with you on about two of my posts and it was buddying up. I think there was more of an interaction between me and farside than me and you. Do I believe you to be town? A bit more than anyone else. Am I trying to be your friend? Not right now. Friends between anyone here are for after this game is over. I just agreed with you. I've agreed with a few people this game.
Eh, that's what I felt when I was reading some of your posts. I also feel that in some posts you're trying really, really hard to look town and all exasperated and stuff, particularly your . Though that might just be the way you type sometimes, that's how it came across to me.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (isolation #24) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:25 am

Post by Alina »

In post 299, Burning_TowN wrote: If you don't want to hardcore quote messages, when you use someones name, also include a post number via the post tag. Such as:

Alina 268: This content.

The stuff between [ quote ] and [ /quote ] will be quoted.

Code: Select all

Code: Select all

"In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5990018#p5990018]post 215[/url], Not_Mafia

This part lets you directly link the post and quote together. It also gives the "In (linked)Post 215, (user) wrote:" that you see on everyone elses quotes.
Be careful when nesting quotes, because sometimes they break. I would also recommend turning off quote-by-selection and multiquotes and doing that part yourself.
oh my god thank you SO MUCH I think I figured out how to do it. Basically just highlight the stuff I want quoted, then click quote, copy-paste it into another tab I'm making a new post with. I felt like a freaking idiot for not being able to figure this out
In post 299, Burning_TowN wrote: Can I ask you a non-game question?

Are you from Bay 12?
Nope, never even heard of it. Sorry! :c
In post 302, Boonskiies wrote:Alright then, Clusk/Adrien are my scum reads. I don't actually feel that Wake is scum, he just is a scummy guy in general. Don't get all semantic-y on me. Acting scummy and being scum are two entirely different things. Don't be ignorant.

Yeah, clusk basically just repeats everything in question form, states the other person's opinion, or gives an obvious piece of advice. It's his scum style. He's scum.
Adrien is just voting people with weak cases, generally scummy as well, and the vote on me. really? just to scare a person. Wants me to give reads on a thread I obviously haven't kept up on. Please. And the fact, they haven't really engaged with each other at all, besides once when Adrien gave Clusk a tip/answered Clusk's question. And when someone tried getting a case against Clusk to Adrien, he completely shrugged it off as if it were nothing without even humoring the idea.

I'll vote for either.
Those two are pretty much the closest things I have to scumreads right now, too. But in my book they're moreso mixed leaning scum. I have like 7 townreads and no technical super scumreads. It sucks :/
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (isolation #25) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:54 am

Post by Alina »

^ That. If you thought it was still possibly a gambit, why claim?
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (isolation #26) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:56 am

Post by Alina »

But why? That makes no sense at all. If you die, your role gets revealed anyway, if it's a gambit and you live, you just exposed your role to the scum. I really can't understand why the hell you would do that.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (isolation #27) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:58 am

Post by Alina »

Chances are, the way you were acting, I can't honestly believe any scum would nightkill you anyways...you could easily be scum who decided to use this as a gambit to get docs to waste their heals on you at night/dissuade investigations.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (isolation #28) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:04 am

Post by Alina »

SKOT, do you actually think anyone would have nightkilled you..?
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (isolation #29) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:24 am

Post by Alina »

How exactly is claiming Tracker going to get rid of Salamence? >_>
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (isolation #30) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:29 am

Post by Alina »

Lets say you are a tracker. Just because you're a tracker and Salamence is accusing you of shit/being insane, that doesn't mean he's scum. Strangely, I don't feel any more tempted to lynch Sal than I did before. And I didn't feel like lynching him at all before. I think your operation has failed.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (isolation #31) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:33 am

Post by Alina »

What rules, Salamence? Am I missing something?
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (isolation #32) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:37 am

Post by Alina »

Eh, it also says this:
Note that these win conditions are generic and should not be used to assume any particular role or faction is in the game.
I do think Tracker would be an incredibly useless role for town if there was only one killing faction w/21 people though.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (isolation #33) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:37 am

Post by Alina »

Okay. I should just refresh the page before I post bc the ninja thing is just mean
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (isolation #34) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:53 am

Post by Alina »

I just looked at the playerlist and I realized I don't know who the hell like six of those people are.

VOTE: Damon_Gant

I remember you posting earlier. Are you there? Who are you? Do you have any scumreads or...anything?

ALSO BP I'M NOT WEIRD STOP HURTING MY FEELINGS GOSH

Pedit: I've also thought Sala was town for a while, so...
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (isolation #35) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:55 am

Post by Alina »

Normal people are boring. Let's lynch the normies! Who's with me?!
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (isolation #36) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:01 am

Post by Alina »

Because I remembered Damon posting. I don't even remember what the other two's icons looked like.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (isolation #37) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:12 am

Post by Alina »

In post 426, BP wrote:
In post 417, Alina wrote:I just looked at the playerlist and I realized I don't know who the hell like six of those people are.

VOTE: Damon_Gant

I remember you posting earlier. Are you there? Who are you? Do you have any scumreads or...anything?

ALSO BP I'M NOT WEIRD STOP HURTING MY FEELINGS GOSH

Pedit: I've also thought Sala was town for a while, so...
I listed you as town, gurl. Sup?
You still called everyone weird. :P Weird+Town isn't possible then? o.O
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (isolation #38) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:14 am

Post by Alina »

Oh. Odd/crazy is your neutral zone. I missed that part and was just focusing on the next post you called everyone weird.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (isolation #39) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:15 am

Post by Alina »

I don't think that means anything. He was definitely implying he was town in that post, and I think it would be more suspect if he DID specifically mention he was a town tracker.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (isolation #40) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:24 am

Post by Alina »

In other news, now that Damon has posted I have no idea who I feel like voting at this point. I'm gonna just go ahead and ISO everyone later when I'm not feeling lazy and hope I get a better grip on my reads.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (isolation #41) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:36 pm

Post by Alina »

I'll give a pre-reread reads list. I'll update it once I do my reread tonight/tomorrow and give actual reasoning for this.

1. Sharpest-knife-on-tree = Leaning town, but I could see him being scum
2. Salamence20 = Town
3. TheAdrienC = Leaning scum, but I could see him being town
4. reinoe = Null
5. Wake88 = Town
6. Burning_TowN = Leaning Town
7. shaddowez = Leaning Town, need to see a lot more though
8. Damon_Gant = Leaning Town, need to see a lot more as well
9. Mirhawk = Null
10. Not_Mafia = Town
11. Aegor = Leaning Town
12. Scarab = Leaning Scum
13. farside22 = Leaning Town
14. Boonskiies = Null
15. BroodKingEXE = Null
16. Soren = Null
17. Aeronaut = Null
18. HunterSeeker = Null
19. Clusk92 = Leaning Scum
20. BP = Null

Town (leaning) Reads: 9
Scum (leaning) Reads: 3
Null Reads: 8
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (isolation #42) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:00 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 514, TheAdrienC wrote:Alina made something simple for me to copy and paste to give my reads so far.
To be honest, I kind of just copy-pasted the playerlist from the OP and removed some stuff. xD
In post 514, TheAdrienC wrote:Granted, these are Day 1 reads. Day 1 reads are usually going to be scratched out and replaced with newer reads.
I know right? My last game I had the scumteam as my #1 and #3 most town people on day 1. ._.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (isolation #43) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:44 am

Post by Alina »

HunterSeeker I actually forgot you were in the game until that post. I think the part of the problem lies with you. :P

Also I haven't even gone to bed yet. I have no idea what's wrong with me.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (isolation #44) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:45 am

Post by Alina »

^ "The part of the problem." As you can see my brain is running at full power.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (isolation #45) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:49 am

Post by Alina »

I'm in one of those insomnia moods. Even if I tried to fall asleep it wouldn't work. And then I'd wake up at like 6 PM and my schedule would be totally broken. Alarm clocks don't work on me. I'm invulnerable to them.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (isolation #46) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:52 am

Post by Alina »

I KIND OF PARTICIPATED

I'm not sure who exactly I'd want to lynch most though. Probs Clusk if you forced me to choose right now, but I need to reread before I can really get a stable grasp on what I wanna do.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (isolation #47) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:02 am

Post by Alina »

Oh yeah. I remember reading that stuff as scummy. I just totally forgot he existed so I forgot that I thought he was scummy.

Add him to my leaning scum pile.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (isolation #48) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:08 am

Post by Alina »

I'm okay with voting Hunter too for now. Way better than voting Damon.

VOTE: HunterSeeker

Can you post more please?

ALSO NOW MY ARROW KEYS ARE ACTING UP WHY IS THIS HAPPENING
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (isolation #49) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:22 am

Post by Alina »

What roles are typically allowed in normals btw? Is there a link that I could read? I read someone say that jesters aren't normal earlier but I just want to make sure that none of that is going on and I can actually be happy finding people scummy
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (isolation #50) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:38 am

Post by Alina »

Thank you!
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (isolation #51) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:15 am

Post by Alina »

Okay, I've been really lazy, sorry. I promise I'll do my reread tonight and give updated reads. Don't hurt me.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (isolation #52) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:45 pm

Post by Alina »

What the fuck just happened? Adrien, I really don't think claiming just because Salamence was yelling at you was a good idea, lol. Also WTF @ Sal replacing? :/ At least we'll have less people trying to strangle each other, I guess.

@Aegor I feel/felt the same way towards Adrien, like I said, his posts come across really forced and manufactured. Though now that he's claimed I suppose suspecting him ATM is pointless.

Anyways I'm about to actually start rereading, so here goes~
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (isolation #53) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:15 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 678, BP wrote:
In post 669, TheAdrienC wrote:You want a claim. Town aligned Commuter.
Did everyone else also forget SKOTs claim?
? I'm confused. What does this have to do with anything?
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (isolation #54) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:17 pm

Post by Alina »

I haven't gotten to Clusk yet(But I can't wait to, because he's a high scumread at this point) But your case on him is good and I agree with it. He feels a lot like he did last game to me, and he seems like he's kind of disappeared since he got some pressure put on in the beginning but I recall him being fairly active those first few pages...then he gets pressured and decides to active stealth mode. Of course I haven't actually gotten to him yet so my memory here could be totally screwed up >_>
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (isolation #55) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:24 pm

Post by Alina »

Oh, activate* not active stealth mode...hurr. I'm not even tired this time, I don't have that excuse. I'm so ashamed.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (isolation #56) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:32 pm

Post by Alina »

@
Clusk
In your last post you said you would explain your reads. That was 32 hours ago. Hi.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (isolation #57) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:27 pm

Post by Alina »

Adrien
, I love you. That is so much more detailed and amazing than what I'm working on right now(I got hungry halfway through and just came back >_>) Honestly, Boon is fairly null to me. I think he's smarter than he acts and he keeps loading his posts with piles and piles of sarcasm that just makes it much harder for me to read him.

@Boon
Speaking of that, can you stop doing that and like...just be srsmode? I have faith in you, you can do it.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (isolation #58) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:40 pm

Post by Alina »

@BroodKing
Can you give some detailed reads when you're done? Because right now I have you down as this:

BroodKingEXE: Who the hell is this guy? Scum trying to lurk? That's what it seems like. He's clearly read the game, but he hasn't BOTHERED DOING ANYTHING. ._.

Also, omg <3 at Boon being serious. I got townish vibes now.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (isolation #59) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:07 pm

Post by Alina »

Ever ISO someone, then ISO someone else and then your read on both people completely flip back and forth over and over so much you want to flip a table? That's what I feel like right now. It's not fun. I've been sitting here for 20 minutes trying to figure out how I feel about Mirhawk/Scarab and at this point I'm thinking they're both town. I don't know. I'm probably going to end up reading their posts 50 more times before I decide. ._.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (isolation #60) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:18 pm

Post by Alina »

OKAY so here is my new reads list. My computer decided to freeze up towards the end and I lost some decent writeups on people but I am way too lazy to actually make them redeemed to their former selves. I pretty much think I say everything that needs to be said -- if there any questions or anything that seems vague, just ask.

Aegor
: Fairly town, there are a few things(mainly to do with his wanting to Policy Lynch SKOT that I don't particularly care for, but I get why he wanted to do that, it's just something I don't agree with. Ultimately he feels pretty town.)

Aeronaut
: Eh...that's pretty much all I have to say. Something feels kind of off, but I can't quite say what it is.

Boon
: Null, leaning town. I liked him for his case on Clusk, and the constant sarcasm kinda put me off, making it I guess a mixed, but a couple of his last posts have given me a bit of a town vibe, but it's still weak. I hope he can be a super contributing god soon though.

BP
: Clusterf$@!. Sometimes I feel he's town, other times I feel he's scum, it's just really confusing and annoying. I'm not even going to try reading him at this point.

BroodKingEXE
: Who the hell is this guy? Scum trying to lurk? That's what it seems like. He's clearly read the game, but he hasn't BOTHERED DOING ANYTHING. ._.

Burning_TowN
: Eh...nullish, leaning town? B_E is invisible, but I like most of TN's posting.

Clusk92
: In the manipulation argument clusterfuck, I'm personally on his side with that that it is pretty much manipulation(I don't want to get into an argument over this though so yeah...) but, pretty much everything else feels like scum to me. I mentioned my thoughts on this earlier that it seems like
he was relatively active early on, but then once people started suspecting him and pressuring him he decided to try to go UTR. Also he seems to be
avoiding the thread(I don't really blame him, since this game is making me think I signed up for a game of Mental Hospital/Anger Management Mafia, but
still.) so yeah. The fact that SO MANY PEOPLE seem to suspect him gives me a bit of doubt as to whether or not he's scum, but going based on my feelings and taking other people's suspicions and the like out of the equation, he's my top scumread.

Damon_Gant
: Eh...nullish. I need moar from him.

Farside22
: lost this when my computer froze so the writeup is lame, dwi. I think they're town; I agree with a lot of stuff they've said but the whole BP VS them fight confuses me and I really don't comprehend how it even came to be, tbh.

HunterSeeker
: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS? Iso him. All of you. Read his posts. Stare at them in confused wonder. It's like some sort of alien species I've never seen before. It's beautiful, scary, and confusing all at the same time. Is he trying to be "so scummy he can't possibly be scum," or something??? Holy god. And I'm not even religious. That's how weird his ISO is.

Mirhawk
: Leaning town. but I'm not putting him super solid because of his lack of visibility. Time should cement this or...uncement...it... I don't know. See Scarab's writeup for extra thoughts because I lost this writeup too and I'm way too freaking lazy to write it up back the way it was.

Not_Mafia
: Lost this when my computer restarted so the writeup is rushed bc I'm pissed. I feel he's town, he seems to be genuinely scumhunting, etc.

reinoe
: They're posting from their phone. That's pretty much all I got.

Salamence20
/
cabd
: Lost this writeup in the freeze so it's lazy halfassed. Probably town. But the amount of hatred seeping through 99% of Sal's posts scar(r)ed me from what's probably thousands of miles away.

Scarab
: I LOST MY INITIAL WRITEUP BECAUSE MY COMPUTER FREAKING FROZE AND I DIDN'T SAVE SO THIS IS LESS DETAILED THAN IT INTIALLY WAS DWI. I honestly think that he's town, sarcastic angry town, but town nonetheless, I can understand both he and Mirhawk's POVs in their fight to the death, and his supposed trapping questions honestly feel sensical for him to ask and I understand why he asked them. I also understand why Mirhawk was suspicious of them. In short I feel they're both town atm.

Shaddowez
: Townnnnnnnnnnnnn. He radiates it to me. Then again once someone was radiating scum to me and I was wrong, but...I'm going to pretend
that never happened.

SKOT
: Eh...sightly leaning town. I can see scum motivation for his claim thing, but I think it's possible he was just angry as fuck. He's gone pretty UTR since his claim, though, maybe because he doesn't feel as pressured to try to look town anymore by contributing, if he's scum? Keeping an eye on him.

Soren
/
Juls
: Need to hear more from them. Null ATM.

TheAdrienC
: I feel the same way as I did before tbh. He, generally, feels town, but some of his posting feels, I dunno, like he's a robot sent to infiltrate
the town or something. :P That's pretty much the main basis I had for suspecting him, but there isn't much else that screams out to me "HEY LOOK HE'S SCUM!" That + his roleclaim which I don't feel like challenging on day ONE, I'll put him on the fairly town list for now.

Wake88
: I had somewhat of a writeup but I lost it in the freeze and I'm just way too lazy to bother with it again. I wouldn't really be saying anything I hadn't said before, so it's w/e anyways I guess. Fairly town, he's just kind of...I don't know how to explain it tbh.

In short, Clusk is my top scumread at this point because everyone else I thought was scummyish wormed their way off the list. Except Hunter. But he's Hunter. Clusk actually has content that makes me suspect him. Hunter is just...an invading alien or something, I don't know.

VOTE: Clusk92

I'm cool with this for now. I had something else I wanted to post down here but I can't even remember what it was now. Annoying, but w/e.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (isolation #61) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:27 pm

Post by Alina »

Hunter will take 2 seconds, dude.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (isolation #62) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:31 pm

Post by Alina »

Oh, damn. That sucks. It's cool though, get some sleep (Now it's a reverse situation!). It'd be better for you to do it when you're rested than when you're tired and possibly rushing :P
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (isolation #63) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:05 am

Post by Alina »

In post 778, Cabd wrote:
In post 119, Alina wrote:I lurked on the site for a couple months and read some games before actually signing up and playing. And trust me, I'm not that confident, lol. My last game my reads were all over the place. I'm hoping I can fix that this game instead of flip-flopping on people every other post. Also, I want to hear more from boon than just "hmm," and I don't feel like voting Soren anymore so

Give thoughts or something please?

As a side note while I catch up, what games did you watch/read before playing?

Probably somewhere about 7-9, most of them newbie games from a long time ago. If you REALLY want, I can go through and try to find them all for you, but I can't imagine that would be very useful.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (isolation #64) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:51 pm

Post by Alina »

Aeronaut's posts feel off to me but I can't figure out why. It's weird.

In post 809, Juls wrote:-Town read on Alina is growing. If you are town, stop being so tentative. Trust your gut. If you are scum I will never believe the innocent routine again!

I'm trying to, but the first lynch I had I was 100% sure the guy was scum and made a case on him and everything, and then he flipped town. I'm paranoid to go all-in(There has to be a better phrase for me to use than that but I can't come up with one) on anyone because of that.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (isolation #65) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:23 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 821, Aeronaut wrote:@Alina, the reason I may seem sort of 'off' might be because this is only the second game I've ever played, so I'm not so used to the way you some of you speak. I more just say what's on my mind, but maybe I'm conveying it differently, idk really. I also don't tend to get as emotional as some of these people, so that could be it too. If you have questions or something you want me to answer to, I'm cool with anything.

I don't really have any questions in particular at this point. There's nothing in your posts that directly seems wrong, it's just a weird aura/vibe/SOMETHING I get from your posts. I can't figure it out.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (isolation #66) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:16 am

Post by Alina »

Okay. I was pretty firmly on the Clusk train. Then I ISOed him in his first game(Newbie 1506.) I encourage you all to do that as well. There is a stark, stark difference. In that game he seemed to actually be trying. Here? The complete opposite. I'm sorry, I don't care how large the game is in comparison, HE HASN'T TRIED FOR A SINGLE SECOND SINCE PAGE 1.

VOTE: HunterSeeker

I think this is L-4. Maybe L-3, I don't know.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #875 (isolation #67) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:22 am

Post by Alina »

Wait. I mean I ISOed HunterSeeker in his first game. Not Clusk's first game. I'm stupid. Sorry about that.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #885 (isolation #68) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:31 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 878, BroodKingEXE wrote:I think it would be better to let him get vigged and focus on getting a more active lynch target. His flip really wouldn't do anything to clear up relationships. Note: I am just doing this purely off of his ISO, so I don't really know if there is a better vig target as of now. Not Mafia is pretty much the only person he targeted with any sort of gusto and NM's response is weird to me: 552, because he doesn't talk about his vote on him. Bottom line is really I don't think lynching him would advance town discussion. I'm trying to catch up and will try and push/show my support for a better candidate.

This is a good point. Anyone know what L- Clusk is at? I want to put my vote on but I want to make sure I don't put him on L-1 and then someone accidentally hammers or, worse, I don't want to accidentally hammer.

In post 881, Scarab wrote:Vote: clusk

Out of hunter and clusk, hunter seems more newbtown thinking he's doing something, whereas clusk has popped in a few times to more or less fan flames (not really the right term for it, but close enough). If we're restricting ourselves to just those two, my vote is rather unlikely to move off of clusk.

In Hunter's original game he was much more contributory. I highly doubt he's under the impression he's being useful here.

@
HunterSeeker

Start being useful or die soon. Your choice.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (isolation #69) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:43 pm

Post by Alina »

Guys seriously, what L- is clusk at? I don't want him to be accidental hammered.

Pedit: Oh. Okay. I think I'll leave him at L-2 just to be safe so no one just walks in and votes him before a votecount is posted.

FOS: Clusk
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (isolation #70) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:44 pm

Post by Alina »

oh thank god i didn't vote him lmfao
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (isolation #71) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:45 pm

Post by Alina »

Clusk is at L-1. Please don't vote him.

INTENT TO HAMMER CLUSK.

Now we get to wait for a replacement to come in and roleclaim for him.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (isolation #72) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:47 pm

Post by Alina »

No. That's a good point. But what if he's a copdoctorkkeeperwatchertracker? Then all is lost. :(
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #941 (isolation #73) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:15 pm

Post by Alina »

Welp, here we go. Hope we all survive through the night! :3 (Except the scum. They can die.)
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #963 (isolation #74) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:10 am

Post by Alina »

oh my god i'm alive

I was so sure I was going to die with the bajillion of people calling me town but okay. I've been up like the last 20-something hours, but I'll do a reread tomorrow when my brain is at full capacity knowing what we know now.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (isolation #75) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:21 am

Post by Alina »

In post 964, Juls wrote:Alina post 501 - Why does it matter that Damon has posted? What about his post made you think he was so town?

I don't even remember. I got like really good vibes for some reason, but then when I did my ISO on him he went to null.

In post 964, Juls wrote:Note to self, if Alina ever suspects me, claim anything and her suspicion goes Poof!

True. Claiming Serial Killer or something would be a good way to to get me on your side if anyone's wondering.

In post 964, Juls wrote:Adrien and Alina sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G...ugh, you guys need to get a room. {this was petty, but seriously...after the game, you guys should chat...maybe meet up...you are obviously smitten. There's no shame in it, I met my husband online...we have been married 11 years}....I am loopy right now....too much reading.

Unfortunately for him and your creepy fantasies, I'm taken, sorry! I'm also not into the whole male thing, so there's that too. So much for that, huh? :P
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #971 (isolation #76) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:22 am

Post by Alina »

Impeccable logic. 100% town.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1106 (isolation #77) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:58 pm

Post by Alina »

Spoiler: LONG FREAKING POST
HunterSeeker's very existence in this game is baffling to me. Wow.

In post 991, HunterSeeker wrote:
In post 988, HunterSeeker wrote:
In post 987, Juls wrote:If HS ends up being town I will report him to the mafia gods for playing against his win condition.

1. I did not suicide
2. I did not selfvote/hammer with the intention to lose the game for town
3. I did not draw votes onto myself with the intention of getting lynched

More importantly Stop the OGI threats and ATEing which IMO is more harmful for the game

Note to self: actually Juls's interaction with me had been great had we been a maf team, Juls seems genuinely upset and I shud get towncred for fishing reactions. I mean no one would believe we are teamed even if one of us flip maf. /end note to self

WHO POSTS STUFF LIKE THIS WTH

In post 995, Aeronaut wrote:I haven't looked back at the ISO's of the deceased yet, but will do after this post. My only thoughts are that I originally had Adrien in my town pile, but the more he posts, the scummier he looks. It bothers me that SKOT wasn't killed after his supposed claim as tracker either. Hmm....

Why would scum bother trying to kill a claimed PR (the only targetable one claimed) though? Sure, SKOTs kind of cray cray, but he
was
one of the only two claims(Him and Adrien? I don't think anyone else claimed.) yesterday. I do find it weird that the PRs thus far seem to be odd/even night, so that makes me think it's likely that we have two of each role, one for odd/even. I guess he wouldn't say that if he was one though.

In post 997, Aeronaut wrote:Also, I'd like to remind everyone that this comment

In post 967, Juls wrote:Adrien is THE lynch today. I will fight tooth and nail for this. So, please, just sheep me now.

and this comment

In post 994, Juls wrote:Fuck this.
Adrien can wait (and it pains me to say that because I have been waiting all night to push his lynch). This guy can't be town. He's trying to plant seeds of linkage.

VOTE: Hunterseeker

were made one page away from eachother. Sure, fighting tooth and nail for Adrien, until a better wagon comes along.

This struck me as strange as well. I can see it though, but I'm not feeling either wagon ATM to be honest..I guess I'll see after the reread. I'd rather lynch someone I'm reading as hardscum than the insane guy and Adrien.

In post 1002, Aeronaut wrote:I legitimately don't know if you're scum. Most of that post was just me clarifying some of my choices, but the last comment struck me as odd. That's why I felt the need to share it. You're still null to me. It all changes with time, though.

How would you ~know~ who's scum in the first place?

In post 1015, Sharpest-knife-on-tree wrote:In post 1013, Juls wrote:Knowing that someone travelled to nowhere is useful info as well. Or are you claiming role locked. Being coy is not helpful.

you paying attention to the game at all. You should be able to add 1+1...
I did not act on an odd night... :roll:

Okay. 99.999999% happy now with his claim.

In post 1022, Juls wrote:I did think he was a town-troll until he started to throw that WIFOM shit out. Now I think he is planting seeds for whenever he is lynched, so let's get it out of the way.

What bothers me about that is if he's just a mental patient and we mislynch AGAIN, shit could go even closer to the fan than it is now. I'm going to see if I have anyone I read as heavy-scum before really thinking about HS.

In post 1029, Wake1 wrote:@Everyone, you think my posts feel forced?

Yours? No. Adrien is the force-feeling guy.

In post 1029, Wake1 wrote:Guys, I need your help. What do you make of Alina so far? Something in my gut makes me feel she's playing just a bit too carefully and subtly. Too smooth. I haven't sorted her out yet, but I'd like her to take more aggressive.risky stands in this game, instead of coasting. And no OMGUS, either.

Guess my flashing radiation obvtown device is broken. Damn. In all seriousness, that's just the way my personality is. I'm not a very risk-taking person in general. I'd rather think things through before doing them.

In post 1030, Aeronaut wrote:Alina seems extremely town to me. It might be worth it to meta her at some point, to see how she acts in scum games vs town games. It also is a little bit bothersome that none of the scum thought to kill her. That might mean something.

I only have one completed game, Newbie 1509. If you want to read it, here it is:

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=56711

I tried to get the URL option thing to work, but it wasn't working, so...that's all I can do. Clusk, Shaddowez and Boonskiies were all also in that game. I and Shaddowez were VTs, Boon was a replacing in Mafia Goon and Clusk was the Mafia Roleblocker. Part of my suspicion with Clusk was that he seemed to be acting similarly to his last game (active in the start, then fading to the background, + read Boon's posts about his scum game in this game that also summed up why I thought he was similar. Too lazy to go and quote all that shit.)

Also, why do you find it odd scum tried not to kill me? I was confused at first, but after thinking it through there are a few options, but here are the major ones:

1: My reads are completely ass backwards and they see me as a non-threat.
2: They thought a doctor would protect me, perhaps assuming among the hordes of people calling me town that one of them loved me enough to keep me alive to the next day.

In post 1043, Wake1 wrote:I think we should test the notion that Alina is "extremely Town."

Why is that? What has she done that puts her so high up there? Who shares this view, and why? The reason I ask is that Day 2 has only just begun, yet she's being read as "extremely Town." She should question why, and whether or not she's being buddied.

This happened in my last game as well. I think it's just something that radiates from my inner core or something, who knows. If people think that I'll read them as town because they read/say they're reading me as town, they're wrong and should stop.

Oh look at that, aeronaut echoed my thoughts in . Speaking of Aeronaut, he's really present in this post of mine. I think this is like the fifth time I've quoted him/brought him up o.O

WHY THE HECK ARE PEOPLE VOTING WAKE? STOP IT. I can understand being semi-frustrated, but don't vote him just because you're angry. Unless you think he's scum, don't waste time with it. I don't think he's going to change his playstyle because other people don't like it.

In post 1090, Aeronaut wrote:I actually do agree with this. I want to sort of look at Farside's death some more though. Cabd was pretty obviously town, so I guess that makes sense, but I feel like Farside was a bit quieter and on more people's Null lists than anything. Why kill Farside, someone who's more ambiguous, over someone like Alina who everyone seems to have on their town list?

I answered this question earlier, but...Why are you so keen to be pushing potential suspicion on me ever since Wake's brought me up? Do you think me not being killed last night is really some sort of earth-shattering mystery?

In post 1091, Wake1 wrote:
In post 119, Wake1 wrote:
*Reveals
Annihilator Beam

PeregrineV

———✹
I'm curious what your current read on me is.

———✹
Does the fact that Damon_Gant only has 5 posts concern you?

———✹
Assuming you're Town, how'd you get sucked in to mislynching Clusk?

———✹
You vote for HS in for not trying, yet Damon's only got 5 posts. Explain that reasoning, please.

———✹
Who are your current top 3 Scumreads?

I sat here wondering who the hell PeregrineV was for like 2 minutes.

In post 1092, Wake1 wrote:*Alina, not Pergrine.

oh okay

1. I think you're town.

2. Yep. I've since learnt in the last couple days that voting people isn't going to get them to post more, however.

3. Because I thought he was scum...? Why else would I vote for him?

4. Damon has at least posted a slight bit of content. Hunter...didn't and honestly still hasn't. There was a stark difference between how he(Hunter) was playing this game and his 1506.

5. I'll let you know once I finish a full reread. I was gonna post a full reads list anyways.

In post 1103, Wake1 wrote:Scarab: Who is Scarab? I don't remember him. Null!

What? You forgot SCARAB? THE GUY HAS LIKE 60 POSTS.

Okay. THAT WAS REALLY LONG. I'm gonna do a full reread in a couple hours unless my house catches on fire or something.

Also, half the posts ended up ending up screwed up and not in context/I missed what they were replying to half the time. Sorry! Only just realized it after I got done.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1107 (isolation #78) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:59 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 1105, TheAdrienC wrote:O_O What the hell happened while I was at work?!?! Give me a moment to catch up this game and my other game though I see I'm a popular candidate for lynching. My V/LA is officially over as of this post.

Wasn't your V/LA until the 16th or something? I remember seeing that in the activity overview.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1109 (isolation #79) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:02 pm

Post by Alina »

Oh. I derped then.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1113 (isolation #80) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:20 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 1111, Aeronaut wrote:@Alina About you not dying, I'm just saying that you seem to be an active, very pro-town individual, at least to me anyway. To a lot of people in the game. So why would scum keep you around and out someone like Farside, who could potentially be more likely to be lynched?

And It doesn't nesessarily mean anything about your alignment, I'm just trying to use the deaths to gather as much information as possible before the sun sets again.

Oh, and don't take it like I want you to die, you're quite fun and delightful to play with.

Carry on.

I think the problem with that was that everyone kept calling me town. I think I would've died if only like 2 or 3 people said they thought I was town. But because so many people said I thought I was town I think the scum were afraid of a doctor heal. I was honestly going to take a closer look at farside if I lived the night so...yeah. Kind of glad they died(ofc not happy they were a power role who died, but you know what I mean, I hope) or there might have been problems. xD

And really? I feel like this game brings out my inner bitch, but thanks! Wait. This might be the aforementioned buddying. STOP TRYING TO MANIPULATE ME SCUMMY SCUM SCUM.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1122 (isolation #81) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:59 pm

Post by Alina »

I don't like how there's just EVERYONE jumping on HS while there's not even an illusion of anyone else being targeted. HS is crazy, but I really don't feel comfortable lynching him. This feels wrong to me. Whatever you guys do, try not to get him lynched TOO soon. I want to see if there's anyone who seems superscum to me on a reread.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1126 (isolation #82) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:06 pm

Post by Alina »

Hunter is insane. This is basically a day 2 policy lynch. Day 2, 3 town down, lets lynch the crazy guy and not even bother looking for someone who seems like scum who ISN'T making a complete joke out of themselves! Wait, no, that's a stupid idea. How about we at least try and look for people who look bad instead of putting him on L-3 BEFORE EVEN 24 HOURS HAS PASSED?
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1128 (isolation #83) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:08 pm

Post by Alina »

Hunter seems like a complete troll to me here. I don't want to lynch a troll/someone who clearly isn't taking the game seriously day 2. I want to lynch scum. How about you?
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1144 (isolation #84) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:30 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 1133, Boonskiies wrote:Hold on...what's everyone's thoughts on Alina? i mean, she used to be on board with the Hunter vote. and she was very easily on board with the Clusk vote yesterDAY. Possibly trying to use a scum buddy partner in Hunter to try and get some town cred maybe?

@Alina - Why are you so against a Hunter vote today and not yesterday. Not much has changed.

I'm just getting
really
bad feelings from this wagon. I'm going with my gut that I think he's just a troll and this wagon is bull@$*!. If I'm wrong, oh well, but I
really
don't think lynching HS today is the right idea.

In post 1138, Aeronaut wrote:I'm going to be honest, here. Hunterseeker is probably the most annoying person I've played with. He's lurking, he's using the terms from friggin Epicmafia, he's distracting us and not helping us at all.

I hate him.

That being said, we
need
to make the right move. Say that we mislynch. Say we have an SK. That's three potential villagers we lose tonight. It's going to go downhill fast if we jump to conclusions. By only focusing on HS, we're totally overlooking the other 17 people in this game.

I'm not against lynching him. I'm against lynching him
too quickly.

I was about to say something along the lines of this, lets say HS flips troll-town, like I think he will - then let's say, judging by the NKs so far, we end up with 6 town down. Lets say there's 5 scum, one faction and an SK, or something, I don't know, I assume we have 5 or 6. That puts us at 10:5 or 9:3:3 or something crappy. You could say I'm being paranoid, but I'd really rather at least
try
and look for scum
who isn't trolling the hell around
. If we can't, then fine, maybe I'll go for HS if we
really
can't find anyone else. But I think we
can
. The fact no one really seems to be
trying
is depressing. I'm multi-tasking right now, but I'll start my reread soon. I hope at least a couple other people will try and look for scum instead of saying "oh well it must be hunter heheh".

PEDIT: WONDERFUL NOW HE'S AT L-2

@
Shaddowez
So, are you just going to say that it's impossible he's a troll/ridiculous and not even bother looking for anyone else?
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1146 (isolation #85) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:32 pm

Post by Alina »

It doesn't seem like people are even going to bother even trying to see if there IS an alternate option. Wonderful. :/
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1158 (isolation #86) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:40 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 1148, shaddowez wrote:
In post 1144, Alina wrote:@Shaddowez So, are you just going to say that it's impossible he's a troll/ridiculous and not even bother looking for anyone else?

Not at all. My comment regarding someone coming up scummier didn't just mean from future posts, though I can see how it could have been read that way.

And, as I said I would - UNVOTE:

Thank you. This is going
way
too fast for my liking.

In post 1152, Burning_TowN wrote:Burning_Earth is V/LA until the 15th, as am I.

p-edit: @Alina: I'm more than happy to vote Aegor, but I doubt the wagon would take off.

~tn5421

I'll see if I find him scummy after all this. I just
really
don't think HS is the right option right now. I'm not sure who
is
yet, but I should be finished with a full reread within 24 hours(It'll possibly be done tonight, but I'm not gonna make any promises I'm not sure I can keep)

In post 1156, Aeronaut wrote:Alright. So I've been looking through Farside's ISO, and found something sort of interesting.

In post 949, farside22 wrote:Last minute thoughts.

Hs needs to post.
Bp still bugs me.
Damon should also be looked into.

This was a post on page 38, the last words of our fallen Farside. I find it interesting that BP and Damon have remained pretty quiet as of late, and are both on Farsides list of people to look at.

Maybe he was getting too close to being right?

Possibly. I
do
really want to look into BP because I absolutely could not get a good read on him yesterday. And Damon is, as said before by Wake, the invisible man.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (isolation #87) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:43 pm

Post by Alina »

This game is crazy, that much is for certain. Seems like almost everyone hates everyone else. Thank god we aren't playing in real life or some people might actually die.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1177 (isolation #88) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:57 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 1168, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 1162, Alina wrote:This game is crazy, that much is for certain. Seems like almost everyone hates everyone else. Thank god we aren't playing in real life or some people might actually die.

Nah, I had an awful newbie game once. Much worse than this one.

And much less interesting.

P-EDIT = Wake, man, I really don't know. There could be, definitely. I certainly hope so, so that they can just kill each other.

I can only imagine. o.O

In post 1172, Boonskiies wrote:@Alina, why were you so sure about it yesterDay though?

Because I was? I thought because he had a big difference from his 1506, and etc, I explained this to someone else earlier in my big post I think. But the way this wagon is happening feels off as @$)* to me and I honestly think voting for someone for being a troll/VI or something is stupid,
considering we almost certainly have other options
. Like I said earlier, this is more of a policy lynch than a lets-hit-scum lynch. It's day two. We're three town down. And we're policy lynching? Brilliant! If people would at least try and see if there were other options, great, but no one is trying that. They're just settling for lynching HS without even bothering to search for scum who aren't playing the troll game.

In post 1173, Boonskiies wrote:While I do believe there is a good possibility of Hunter being scum, I also have a strong feeling on Alina as stated before, but no one paid any attention to it.

VOTE: Alina

I will hammer Hunter if it comes down to it though.

...? Where did you say that?
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1179 (isolation #89) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:59 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 1133, Boonskiies wrote:Hold on...what's everyone's thoughts on Alina? i mean, she used to be on board with the Hunter vote. and she was very easily on board with the Clusk vote yesterDAY. Possibly trying to use a scum buddy partner in Hunter to try and get some town cred maybe?

@Alina - Why are you so against a Hunter vote today and not yesterday. Not much has changed.

This doesn't make any sense. If I was scum and wanted to get rid of Hunter for towncred,
do you think I would just flip on him and defend him when everyone else starts going on board for lynching him?
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1181 (isolation #90) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:00 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 1180, Juls wrote:@Alina - lots of people are still scum hunting.

I know, I just don't like how he was put on L-2 in like 5 seconds flat.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1186 (isolation #91) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:04 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 1183, Boonskiies wrote:@Alina - I mean, you kind of had a lead in starting this bandwagon, if only indirectly. Why wouldn't you expect people to follow on your reasonings?

I think Hunter himself has more to do with starting the bandwagon than anyone else. I changed my mind on him and I think he's just completely bonkers. I just don't like how a zillion people jumped on and put him to L-2 without much thought to anyone else. I understand being suspicious of him, I was too, but I don't think it's the right way to go. So boon, If Hunter flips town, who do we lynch?
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1187 (isolation #92) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:05 pm

Post by Alina »

Hm...

@
Shaddowez

How do you feel about boonskiies?
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1191 (isolation #93) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:09 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 1189, Boonskiies wrote:I'm still on board with you. You just like to not be seen as 'on the bandwagon'. You definitely want to start it, but you want to use the fact that you 'were against the wagon' to get town cred. And no, it looks as if we want to start a bandwagon on me. Possibly from your scum buddy? We shall see.

Mm, not really. I just think a couple of things you've done in this game are suspect. I'll go into more detail once I've looked into your ISO later. I guess your suspicion is plausible enough. Wait. Why would I get town cred IF HUNTERSEEKER IS SCUM AND I OPPOSED HIS LYNCH? WOULDN'T THAT BRING UPON THE OPPOSITE REACTION? Answer this.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1196 (isolation #94) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:16 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 1195, Boonskiies wrote:@Alina - So you've finally read into my bus statement. Nice.

What the hell is this supposed to mean? You avoided my question.

You claimed Hunter and I could be scum, and I could have been bussing him to gain town cred - then you say that I would want to be OFF the wagon to gain town credit. THAT WOULD MAKE NO SENSE. Wouldn't I want to be ON it? Answer my questions. Don't avoid them.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1198 (isolation #95) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:18 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 1197, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 8, HunterSeeker wrote:/confirm for 1st game outside newbie town. Is there a setup/role list and/or do we know the town/scum ratio?

Wait, come on guys? He asked this on the first page, and then went along with stating there were 5 mafia.

Don't ignore my questions. This isn't funny. I'm sure you think it is, but it isn't.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1200 (isolation #96) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:23 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 1199, Boonskiies wrote:Unless you are scum and he isn't. Took you a bit to realize we're thinking of hunter as scum, eh? I'm thinking hunter night just be noob town for the forums now.

No, I knew you were claiming we were scumbuddies in that first post. But you said I would want to get rid of Hunter for Town Cred. Why would getting rid of, you just said, if I was scum, and he wasn't, HOW WOULD I GET TOWNCRED FROM LEADING A LYNCH ON THE MEMBER OF THE TOWN DAY ONE? You said that was my goal day one. Why would that get me town cred and why would I switch to seeing him as town when everyone else starts suspecting him?
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1204 (isolation #97) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:28 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 1202, Boonskiies wrote:You'd hope it wouldn't get brought up. That's how. You slowly brought it in under the radar when the Clusk vote was very present and possible. You wanted the town cred by NOT being on the wagon.

In post 1133, Boonskiies wrote:Hold on...what's everyone's thoughts on Alina? i mean, she used to be on board with the Hunter vote. and she was very easily on board with the Clusk vote yesterDAY.
Possibly trying to use a scum buddy partner in Hunter to try and get some town cred maybe?

In post 1133, Boonskiies wrote:Hold on...what's everyone's thoughts on Alina? i mean, she used to be on board with the Hunter vote. and she was very easily on board with the Clusk vote yesterDAY.
Possibly trying to use a scum buddy partner in Hunter to try and get some town cred maybe?

Make up your mind. Am I scum with him, or am I scum and he's town?
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1206 (isolation #98) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:29 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 1203, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 963, Alina wrote:oh my god i'm alive

I was so sure I was going to die with the bajillion of people calling me town but okay. I've been up like the last 20-something hours, but I'll do a reread tomorrow when my brain is at full capacity knowing what we know now.

Another possible way to get town cred? Why would you want to say that? That's just asking to get night-killed toNight. Oh, but that's right. It doesn't matter, now does it? You aren't going to get NK'd by scum because YOU'RE SCUM! :D

How in the hell would that give me towncred? That makes no sense whatsoever. Does ANYONE ELSE SEE HOW COMPLETELY FLAWED this guy's logic is or am I just tired?
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1208 (isolation #99) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:31 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 1207, Boonskiies wrote:I don't know, you tell me. You probably are more certain on Hunter than I am.

Oh hell no. You tell me. WHAT DO YOU THINK, BOON? I'm not your deity, I'm not supposed to tell you what to think. You tell me what YOU think.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1210 (isolation #100) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:34 pm

Post by Alina »

How do you know he knows the exact number of the mafia?
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1215 (isolation #101) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:39 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 1211, Boonskiies wrote:Well, I think you're scum. As for Hunter, it could go either way. I'm not sure if you were busing earlier, or trying to get a wagon on a town. And you're very cautious, so you don't want to be seen as on the wagon or be the one to have to hammer. BUT you will hammer if it needs be, just not instantly. So hunter could have been seen as an easy wagon, and you are just fake claiming that you don't want him to be lynched but not giving a real reason just besides the typical, "OH NO!! We can't mislynch guys!". It's not a policy lynch either, there is some evidence against him, and I will hammer the guy myself if it comes down to it. I'm just scum hunting.

So you're not sure about him, but you still are going to hammer him instead of trying to get people to lynch me? This is the problem I was talking about. Instead of going with who people think are smart-scum instead of trollolololols, they're going for the trolllolollool.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1216 (isolation #102) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:40 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 1214, Boonskiies wrote:@shaddow - immediately after he went at it like he was jokingly claiming to be scum. He wasn't actually saying he was scum. he obviously was making it out to be in a jocular fashion. That being said, it could just be protecting himself, but I do sense noob town in him in general, so I'm not 100% positive on it. I wouldn't think he's scum if it wasn't for that 5 mafia thing.

Okay, so you sense noob town from him but you still want to hammer him if it comes to that? Why not, oh, I don't know, try and get the people lynched who you think are scum? You know, me the person you think is 100% scum!!! Why not try that? Genuinely curious!
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1219 (isolation #103) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:42 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 1212, shaddowez wrote:
In post 1209, reinoe wrote:The I started getting the distinct impression that there are some people who think that a player who knows the exact number of mafia isn't actually a member of the mafia. That's bonkers.

Not that I don't think he's scum, but I'm going to play devil's advocate here for a minute to get people's thoughts - What if Hunter
isn't
scum, and just used a random number to get reactions?

What do you think of boonnuts over here?

Pedit: Sorry Aegor, it's been like this ever since I discovered he was cheating on my sister. It's his fault.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1220 (isolation #104) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:43 pm

Post by Alina »

with me on my*
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1223 (isolation #105) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:46 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 1222, Boonskiies wrote:I'm leaning towards scum more on him, I'm just not ruling out the possibility that he is town. I am pretty damn certain you are scum. And is your scum buddy bailing you out now in a very nonchalant way? Interesting.

Okay, so if you think I'm 100% scum, try and get me lynched instead of the guy you think there's a shot he could be town. Go with what your mind and gut are telling you to do. Don't you think that would be, oh, I don't know, more useful to your win condition? Or maybe, your win condition isn't what you want us to think it is and you're just spouting out whatever comes to mind.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1226 (isolation #106) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:50 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 1224, Boonskiies wrote:and yes, I do believe he is noobtown, but he could just be trying to mimic town because he's scum, and it could just come off as noobtown. Anywho, if the slip was more miniscule then I might consider not hammering, but at this point I don't feel the need to make this day last too much longer if we keep the wagon on Hunter.

So you think he's noobtown. Okay. Then GO WITH THAT. Try and find scum. If you don't think he's scum, then don't hammer him, don't support the wagon THAT YOU THINK IS ON TOWN. That's stupid.

Pedit: Okay, but YOU THINK I'M SCUM. And you're not pushing that hard, you're ready to just bellyflop over onto Hunter whenever you feel like it. Just maybe you're not pushing hard because "I'm not easy to get a wagon on" and you're regretting starting this whole nonsense in the first place.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1228 (isolation #107) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:54 pm

Post by Alina »

Okay, so...you have doubts he's scum. But you think I'm scum 100%. Am I correct here?
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1230 (isolation #108) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:57 pm

Post by Alina »

I think he's just a troll. Shaddowez pointed out he could've been a Wake...eh. I don't think he did, but it's possible. I think it's more likely he's just a troll who doesn't give a crap.

You didn't answer the first part of my question. Do you have any doubts that Hunter is scum? Who is more scummy, me or Hunter?
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1232 (isolation #109) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:00 pm

Post by Alina »

Ha. Oh wow. So Boon, what did Hunter do that made you think he was noobtown between those posts? Perform magic?
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1237 (isolation #110) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:14 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 1233, Aegor wrote:For the record, my vote on HS has nothing to do with his "slip." I think 5 scum for 21 players is unlikely.

Really? Do you think there are less? I was thinking there'd have to be 5 or 6..how many are typically in games this size?

In post 1234, shaddowez wrote:Now for Alina:

In post 150, Alina wrote:farside22 keeps saying things that I've thought/things I agree with. It's nice.

Only thing noteworthy in this post is the slight buddying of Farside. Not a dead giveaway (too soon?), but definitely something that may help keep her under the radar in a planned NK of Farside.

You're very wishy-washy, especially in instances like:

In post 289, Alina wrote:Eh, that's what I felt when I was reading some of your posts. I also feel that in some posts you're trying really, really hard to look town and all exasperated and stuff, particularly your 187. Though that might just be the way you type sometimes, that's how it came across to me.

Your reads list in Post #509 is a nice format, but doesn't give much info. You had mentioned a decent number of people in your prior posts, but not as many as you give a read for. You then do a more detailed list in Post #748, but that's when your "computer froze and you lost a bunch of stuff, OMG LOL" (obviously paraphrasing). You were definitely more vehement against Hunter in that post than you seem to be now, and as far as I can tell he's just made himself weirder/scummier so far.

As a whole, I'm still leaning town with you since you are actively engaging pretty much everyone, both by responding to them and asking questions. You're also, for the most part, explaining your actions, which seem in line with town motivation. If anything, I'd like to see you be a bit more decisive, though I understand your hesitation with the current wagon and not wanting to quicklynch so early.

OMG LOL I don't talk like that. :(

And okay, I'll do just that.~

He's contradicted himself a bajillion times by now. I'm happy with this for now.

Pedit: Wait so because of ME you started thinking Hunter was town? How does that make any sense? Even more happy with this now.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1239 (isolation #111) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:17 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 1235, Boonskiies wrote:It was before I ISO'd Alina and found her original starting of a Hunter wagon and then her stopping it. And her indecisiveness is scummy. she doesn't fully commit to anything. Not being the front liner doesn't bring much attention to her thus making her 'seem' town.

Dude. I just checked my post count. I HAVE OVER 100. HOW AM I NOT A FRONT LINER? It doesn't matter if I'm not leading a thousand lynches, I'm still very present and if you say that there can't be any attention on me you're insane.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1240 (isolation #112) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:17 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 1238, Boonskiies wrote:Inb4 she takes it off when I get around L-3. ^

I think I'm actually okay leaving it on until L-0. When you're dead.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1245 (isolation #113) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:21 pm

Post by Alina »

Your logic jumped all over the freaking place. "YOU'RE SCUM WITH HUNTER AND BUSSING HIM. YOU'RE SCUM AND HE'S SCUM AND YOU'RE DEFENDING HIM TO GET TOWN CRED! WAIT WHAT? UHHH I MEAN HE'S TOWN SMILEY FACE. EVEN THOUGH EARLIER I SAID HE'S SUPER SCUM!" I could go on for a long ass time but I think everyone here can see your logic gaps.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1249 (isolation #114) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:27 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 1242, Boonskiies wrote:Well, you're scum. Of course you want me dead.

Then why aren't you trying to convince people to vote me?

PEDIT: Yes, I'm cautious, you said that 50 times. Stop stating the obvious and try and get scum lynched. Or "is it too hard to get X lynched"? :(
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1250 (isolation #115) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:29 pm

Post by Alina »

Also, why would I claim anything??? I'm not going to claim my role just because someone is voting me.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1252 (isolation #116) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:32 pm

Post by Alina »

What good reason do you have to say "LOL YOUR NOT A VANILLA" or anything like that, btw? Why would anyone ever say something like that? That's stupid.

What do you mean by rigid? I'm pretty sure I'm not.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1254 (isolation #117) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:34 pm

Post by Alina »

Yeah. I was kind of saying that I'm not going to pull a him. I'm not SKOT. I hope I'm not coming across like I'd do something like that. If that's the case I need halp desperately.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1257 (isolation #118) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:36 pm

Post by Alina »

I don't think Godfathers are normal roles? Are they? I'll check real quick
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1261 (isolation #119) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:38 pm

Post by Alina »

oh okay nevermind they are. That changes a thought process I was having earlier but okay

@Boon I'm not frantic. I'm just trying to get a point across. It's pretty hard to make me frantic/angry/any variation of those things lol.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1265 (isolation #120) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:41 pm

Post by Alina »

WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU ROLECLAIM? ARE YOU STUPID? No. No. No. No. You're scum. If you're town there is no freaking way you would do that. That is so freaking dumb. If you are town, CONGRATULATIONS ON MAKING IT MORE POSSIBLE SCUM WILL NIGHTKILL A PR.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1266 (isolation #121) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:42 pm

Post by Alina »

Like really? "Hey Alina, don't roleclaim with a vote on you! *PROCEEDS TO ROLECLAIM*" Good job. I'm impressed.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1272 (isolation #122) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:45 pm

Post by Alina »

He had two votes on him. Two. :l I'm sorry if I'm coming across like mega-bitch here but that's just ugh
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1281 (isolation #123) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:49 pm

Post by Alina »

@Boon Okay. But why would you claim that you're not a power role? Do you not understand how that hurts town(assuming you're town...which I'm not.)? And it's couldn't care less. Couldn't. Not could. Thanks in advance. And why would I say "u just want me to claim my pr!!" That's like claiming a PR... I'm so confused by you.

@Aegor Point taken. Thank you.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1286 (isolation #124) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:54 pm

Post by Alina »

@Burning_Town I want a PPPPedit though! :P
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1287 (isolation #125) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:56 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 1285, Boonskiies wrote:How is it more awful? Let's face it, I am not going to get NK'd because I am an easy bandwagon for scum. Simple as that. As a power role, hell yeah would to try and protect myself from a NK. I want to win. My vanilla claim is null, as it really proves nothing, and scum won't necessarily take it seriously.

PEdit: Eh, I could care much less, because I do care a little. But let's face it. I believe it should be obvious I am not scum. But she already knows I'm not scum.

Hell, scum could've thought anything if they had no other information, like, tracker following me to someone (theoretically), making them possibly want to kill you. They could have thought you were a secret genius mastermind and wanted to get rid of you before you exposed them all in one fell swoop. Now they think you're a vanilla townie. Meaning other people(possibly PRs) will die.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1294 (isolation #126) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:04 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 1290, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1281, Alina wrote:@Boon Okay. But why would you claim that you're not a power role? Do you not understand how that hurts town(assuming you're town...which I'm not.)? And it's couldn't care less. Couldn't. Not could. Thanks in advance.

It doesn't hurt town. I'd much rather have someone else die in the night than myself. Dying in the night gives me no chance to give my input on scum. And I could care less...much much less.

PEditt: i totally understand that. But you have no way of proving I was lying, nor do I have indefinite proof of me telling the truth. I don't necessarily need other town on my side right now; they'll come to eventually.

Uh
yes it does
. Being a VT isn't about surviving to the end and being the magical hero from space who magically catches all the scum.. That's a goal, but the main one should be to die in the place of a PR, who, typically, are far more useful than VTs in the long run, I would assume. So yes, actually, it
does
hurt town.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1299 (isolation #127) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:08 pm

Post by Alina »

oh my god

Boon. If you're fake claiming and you're a power role you're not half as clever you think you are and you should probably not do this again.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1300 (isolation #128) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:09 pm

Post by Alina »

No. I don't. I think you're scum who should, you know, burn. In fire.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1303 (isolation #129) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:10 pm

Post by Alina »

Aegor already explained why it's incredibly stupid. HOW IS ANYONE SUPPOSED TO EVER TRUST YOU IN THE FUTURE IF YOU'RE LYING? Are you going to bake people cookies?
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1305 (isolation #130) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:12 pm

Post by Alina »

I said IF. Did you miss that?
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1307 (isolation #131) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:15 pm

Post by Alina »

I'M NOT A PSYCHIC. I ~THINK~ you're scum. I can't tell things 100%, I'm not Jesus or anything. And if we were scum on the same team, I think we'd deserve an Emmy or something.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1309 (isolation #132) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:22 pm

Post by Alina »

I'm just happy this isn't normal. Like I said earlier...mental hospital mafia. This is it.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1313 (isolation #133) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:54 pm

Post by Alina »

Oh, I'm not mad. I'm just annoyed and think you're stupid.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1315 (isolation #134) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:56 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 1314, Boonskiies wrote:You're cute.

It's about time you said something correct.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1318 (isolation #135) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:00 pm

Post by Alina »

Yep. He started it with his passive agressive "lol she'll unvote when I'm at L-3" so whatever, I
couldn't
care less!
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1320 (isolation #136) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:02 pm

Post by Alina »

Yeah, we're gonna get married. True love. We'll be Boonlina. Alinaskiies?
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1323 (isolation #137) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:08 pm

Post by Alina »

So...your angle is "Sorry for being scummy, I'm reaction testing!" now? I think Wake already did that.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1328 (isolation #138) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:15 pm

Post by Alina »

Aw, I'm flattered, actually! But unfortunately I still think you're scum. Sorry!

Wake is an evil genius though. He poses as a doctor, but he's really going to anesthesia us to death. Or something...I don't really know.

@Adrien I'm trying to hide our true love. It's okay, my love for Boon is only a show. My heart lies with you.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1335 (isolation #139) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:57 am

Post by Alina »

It was pretty much just me and Boon going on for hours and hours and hours and hours. Sorry about that.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1338 (isolation #140) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:44 am

Post by Alina »

In post 1337, BP wrote:God, I hate your play.

I can't tell if this is directed at me or Wake.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1341 (isolation #141) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:55 am

Post by Alina »

Okay, yay. And I'm just happy there are more people who think the Hunter wagon is horrible. I was starting to think I might just be crazy. People seem to want to lynch him super early and I don't like it. I've pretty much said everything there is for me to say on that. If people are gonna disagree with me, they're gonna be disagreeing by now. If they're gonna agree, they're gonna be agreeing by now. Broodking has posted elsewhere I believe, but not here. Damon hasn't logged on I don't think? I'm not sure how to check when people last logged on soooo yeah.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1342 (isolation #142) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:56 am

Post by Alina »

OH, Damon HAS visited the site since the thread opened. INTERESTING.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1345 (isolation #143) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:00 am

Post by Alina »

I just realized I spent the whole night arguing with Boon instead of rereading. :/ And I'm gonna be gone until like late night so bleh

@
Damon

Hey, we know you've been here. You should post, okay?
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1348 (isolation #144) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:05 am

Post by Alina »

Wait, he's only on L-4? THANK GOD.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1350 (isolation #145) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:16 am

Post by Alina »

He said he'd give in depth analysis like 70 years ago and he never did. I feel jipped. I guess I'd be okay voting him, I'd rather lynch Boon but at least he's doing something I guess. Damon's just...who? When HunterSeeker has more posts than you, there's a problem.

VOTE: Damon
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1356 (isolation #146) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:34 am

Post by Alina »

In post 1353, BroodKingEXE wrote:Lol, I told you guys boon was scum. Spamming the pages with nonsense to derail discussion. Also, I don't think he would be NK till N3, because we lost our even-night vig.
VOTE: Boonskies

I want to lynch you too tbh. :l
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1358 (isolation #147) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:37 am

Post by Alina »

Oh my god me too. I hope I can at least dream about it. That would make my year.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1362 (isolation #148) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:55 am

Post by Alina »

He logged on after the thread opened and didn't post. Isn't that, um...lurking? He didn't even say hi. How's that night chat of yours? Who else is there?
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1365 (isolation #149) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:03 am

Post by Alina »

Yeah he does though. "Sorry guys, I'm not comfortable yet so if you read me scummy its because of that of course. Mwahaha!" Etc.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1422 (isolation #150) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:10 pm

Post by Alina »

@Aeronaut I see what you did there.

@Mirhawk I'll agree that I think if Hunter is scum(doubtfulll), Aero has a high chance to be scum with him.

Just checked Damon's last visit. He visited earlier today. He didn't post. :l
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1437 (isolation #151) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:28 am

Post by Alina »

He hasn't even read the start of day PM and he's logged on at least twice? ...How is that possible? o.O
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1439 (isolation #152) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:52 am

Post by Alina »

Just so you guys know, I'm leaving in a couple hours and I won't be back until tomorrow night maybe, so I might be gone for up to 48 hours. Possibly a little more.

Okay, I've done rereads on a couple people so far, and I might do some more before going but I'm not sure yet.

Aeronaut
: Pretty sure he's town. If HS somehow flips scum, I think he's worth taking a look at, but apart from a possible deal there I think he's town.

Boonskiies
: He was fine on day 1, but today?
lolno
. When he started making no sense in his attempted accusations on me, I feel like he was scum trying to rationalize everything(which he
still
failed at by the way, since he contradicted himself even in his rationalizations) + Him townreading hunter...yet still wanting him lynched? What? Also, I don't he ever answered Burning Town's question about why he thinks I am a PR or scum. I'd like to know the answer to that too. Revealing something like that really isn't all that beneficial to us. You know. Considering if I am a PR, and assuming you
aren't
scum(ha), they believe you...then I get killed. Wonderfully thought out plan you got there, Boon! Are you
trying
to get me nightkilled? In short, on Boon, I think he's scum. He could just be a moron, but I think he's scum. Oh, yeah, and "I'm keeping my eye on you scum!" Then "Nah, I lost my scum read on you halfway through that argument. Pfft." :roll:
Okay

BroodKingEXE
: I'm leaning town on him, for a couple of posts. and are the major ones.

Burning_TowN
: Read the second word of their name. All that matters.

Damon_Gant
: Scum?? But I don't get why he wouldn't check the start of day PM though. I'm really confused right now. His posts seem scummy to me though so :/

HunterSeeker
: I think his 5 mafia thing was possibly just a guess, or maybe he tried pulling a wake. I don't know, but I don't think he's scum, or if he somehow is, he's probably independent like an SK because that wagon did not feel right to me.

reinoe
: Not all too much to say here, but I'm leaning townish on them.

Shaddowez
: For some reason I was thinking there was a chance he and Boon could be scumbuddies, but after the reread I have no idea why I thought that. He seems town to me but his is giving me really strange vibes for some reason. I don't know, feels like he could be scum who was trying to subtle-push me towards the wagon. Boon did the same thing. But excluding that, he feels town.

Sharpest-Knife-On-Tree
: Town. I thought they kinda disappeared after the whole claim fiasco but they've been more active than I remembered, so yeah.

That's all I've done for now. I'll maybe do one or two more before I go but I'm not sure yet. I'll make sure to do everyone else when I get back. If there's anything you want me to explain I can try to.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1501 (isolation #153) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:10 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 1441, Boonskiies wrote:I don't believe he's town...you don't read through the posts very well, do you? You always miss key important facts. I said IF he hadn't made that mafia count number slip, I would believe he's town, but since he did...yeah. And rather have you get NK'd than me. Playing entirely moronic for a while is beneficial to myself. I'm a selfish player. And I can get people to slip myself.

If you're a VT, trying to get someone else killed who could be a PR is pretty stupid, sorry not sorry. You aren't the freaking second coming of Mafia-Jesus, it's highly unlikely you'll catch all the scum with some
magical power
. PRs, however,
have
magical powers!!! So it might be a good idea for them to live instead of the VTs, know what I'm saying?
Sigh
. I phrased it really bad. Here's what I meant to put there:

In post 1231, shaddowez wrote:In post 1127, Boonskiies wrote:I don't t think it was deliberate. I honestly do think he's scum. He's kind of playing you if you think it wads deliberate.

which quickly turns into

In post 1224, Boonskiies wrote:and yes, I do believe he is noobtown, but he could just be trying to mimic town because he's scum, and it could just come off as noobtown. Anywho, if the slip was more miniscule then I might consider not hammering, but at this point I don't feel the need to make this day last too much longer if we keep the wagon on Hunter.

You know, where you contradict yourself for the 780th time or something; I've lost count by now.

In post 1463, reinoe wrote:@Alina
So far for the past two days the efforts to push for lynches has been on lurkers. Do you think this is a coincidence?

This is an interesting question, but I don't think the pushes have necessarily been simply because they're lurking(at least from my perspective, except for my initial push on HS..which even then I thought he had some scummy elements.) Clusk I thought was scummy, and when he started active lurking after being called out I thought that was suspicious. It wasn't because of the lurking necessarily. With Damon, I don't really like the few posts he has, being lurking supports a little bit w/ my suspicions, but the content he
has
given isn't all that amazing and wowing.

In post 1492, Aeronaut wrote:AdrienC has started to peak my interests a little bit more. He's become a little quiet as of late, and I'm starting to suspect his Role-Claim for "Town-Aligned Commuter" was false. First of all, I don't understand why someone would claim that role D1 at all. Adrien claims that it was because Salamence had "pressured" him into claiming, but Adrien was at L-11 at the time and had no need to be worried. That doesn't make sense to me.

So why claim? First of all, doesn't that hurt the town quite a bit? Scum could have been wasting their kills on you, and we could have higher numbers right now. We've lost that advantage now, because the scum, if they believe you, know now.

So Adrien, explain the reasoning behind that a little bit more?

THANK YOU I was thinking about this. I thought he could've been a Godfather trying to explain not being targeted for nightkills, for example, he could've thought he might've gotten attempt-vigged at night, then his immunity would be revealed at day. What better way to explain that away by forcing a commuter claim? But, I didn't realize godfather was a normal role for a while so I dismissed this possibility. Also, there's the chance he's just normal scum who claimed commuter in order to dissuade investigations.

Anyways, I guess I'll wait and see what Damon's replacement says. I don't really like his very little amount of posts, but we'll see if the replacement changes that I guess..I'll put my vote back on Boondork for now.

This might change after I do the second half of my ISOs, probably tomorrow. I'm tired as hell right now.

Also, this game should really be renamed to "Mafia: Bitchfight edition!" I'm well aware I'm apart of that now, there's only like 5 people left who aren't. I implore you all to join this ever-so-exclusive club.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1506 (isolation #154) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:39 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 1504, Boonskiies wrote:@Alina - If I was scum, and I saw someone in my position, I would completely try and frame them. Especially if they are known to be obnoxious and trolly like myself. Easy to get a bandwagon on them.

Oh please. Don't do crap like this. "WELL, IF I WAS SCUM..." No. That's the stupidest way to do...anything. There's only one way I can rationalize your insanity away and even then I don't think you're stupid enough to completely ignore the possibility of something. If I'm right, you already know what I'm talking about and shouldn't say anything else. If I'm wrong, then whatever.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1508 (isolation #155) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:42 pm

Post by Alina »

I didn't see your second post until after I clicked submit. The PEDIT thing hates me, sorry
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1511 (isolation #156) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:48 pm

Post by Alina »

Good point. I don't even remember doing that.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1512 (isolation #157) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:49 pm

Post by Alina »

Oh - what I mean was saying "If I was scum, I would do X" I was asking a hypothetical question, not stating that I would do something in a certain situation, which is what I don't like.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1514 (isolation #158) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:59 pm

Post by Alina »

No, I'm just saying I don't really like it when people do that. My thing earlier was different, there's a difference between going "If I was scum, I would do X" And asking someone, who suspects you of being scum, if they think you WOULD do X as scum.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1517 (isolation #159) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by Alina »

How are they interchangeable? "If I was scum, do you think I would do X?" And "If I was scum, I WOULD do X," are completely different things.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1520 (isolation #160) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:06 pm

Post by Alina »

Yes. They're two completely different things. Allow me to explain this for you: I was asking a question that if you think I was scum, if I would do something. This is a valid question, because I was questioning your already very twisted line of logic that lead to you suspecting me. This is different from directly saying "LOL YOUR LOGIC IS WRONG BECAUSE IF I WAS SCUM I WOULD DO THIS INSTEAD."

They are actually different, Juls. See above. I was questioning if he thought I would do something. Not telling him I wouldn't.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1523 (isolation #161) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:12 pm

Post by Alina »

I was asking you about your case on me, and was trying to ask you if you really thought your warped logic made any sense. This is different from, say, if I said "Lol there's no way I'd do that if I were scum."

PEDIT: Juls, he was suggesting that that was a possibility. I was trying to point out how ridiculous the possibility was while still asking if he really thought it was the case. I really don't know how else to explain this if no one's getting it.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1525 (isolation #162) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:16 pm

Post by Alina »

That's why I'm trying to clear up the confusion. :/
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1527 (isolation #163) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:34 pm

Post by Alina »

What does the scum team need to find out about me, exactly?
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1528 (isolation #164) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:34 pm

Post by Alina »

And you also seem to assume there's only one.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1530 (isolation #165) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:38 pm

Post by Alina »

I don't know, how many do you think there are? It seems like a lot of people here think it's multiball. And yes, passing anything even remotely scummy/slippish off as a joke seems to work wonders for you, I know.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1535 (isolation #166) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:44 am

Post by Alina »

In post 1534, BP wrote:In post 1432, Aegor wrote:I will re-examine the wagon. The fact that Clusk emerged as the alternative to HS kind of makes me want to lynch HS more, but it could be two town wagons.

I might be misremembering here, but didn't HS emerge as the alternative to Clusk..? Didn't a lot of votes pop up on Clusk before some went to HS?
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1536 (isolation #167) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:46 am

Post by Alina »

Nevermind, Clusk only had 2 votes on him then like 5 went on to HS.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1546 (isolation #168) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:31 am

Post by Alina »

@Aeronaut

Uh...where am I? I don't see myself. >_>

@Juls

I'll check it out in a hour, I'm going out real quick but when I get back I will.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1578 (isolation #169) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:48 pm

Post by Alina »

I'm really confused on HS right now. Sure there's the EM thing, but why would he post in another game and not this one if he really wanted to win? I think chances are he did just get scared of the game size. I don't know. Bleh.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1579 (isolation #170) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:51 pm

Post by Alina »

Yeah I don't want to. He's getting replaced and we can read his replacement. There are plenty of people here who have posted enough content for us to read them instead of going off of meta from another site + with them not even seeming interested in staying the game...yeah. I'm not voting him, sorry
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1580 (isolation #171) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:58 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 1563, TheAdrienC wrote:Juls post on 1510 was some pretty damning evidence on someone I was strongly believing to be town.

Did you not read the rest of the thread or do you just not understand grammar either? ._.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1590 (isolation #172) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:50 am

Post by Alina »

In post 1582, Sharpest-knife-on-tree wrote:
In post 1578, Alina wrote:I'm really confused on HS right now. Sure there's the EM thing, but why would he post in another game and not this one if he really wanted to win? I think chances are he did just get scared of the game size. I don't know. Bleh.

it is his behavior here prior to avoiding the thread that leads to the run up. It is a run up with the most information and should be followed up imo.

Yes. I know this. I'm responding to the new information that has surfaced. People I'm pretty sure(unless you missed the last 953795217 pages of the thread) know how I feel about the wagon though.

@Adrien

Why did you ignore my question?

Seriously. I wish we could just DK HS, get him out of the freaking way, and then lynch Adrien at this point.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1592 (isolation #173) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:07 am

Post by Alina »

In post 1591, TheAdrienC wrote:
In post 1580, Alina wrote:
In post 1563, TheAdrienC wrote:Juls post on 1510 was some pretty damning evidence on someone I was strongly believing to be town.

Did you not read the rest of the thread or do you just not understand grammar either? ._.

I did not vote for you, did I? We're all going to have SOMETHING on us if we survive in this game long enough. I'm just saying that you appeared way too perfect until this point and now you got your hands dirty like the rest of us.

I'm not saying you're scum. I'm just saying you're not "absolutely confirmed town" like most of us believed you were.

"Damning" evidence. That's far from damning. I explained what the confusion was, and yet you still went around and claimed it was "damning." You're trying to make pretty much the only one "thing"(as if) on me seem bigger than it is because you're scum and want me lynched, right? Day one, you went with your whole "Oh, look at me I'm ubertown, look at me, guys, stop doing X and X, not helping town, ladida, woohoo!" And then when you realized that schtick wasn't working and people were suspecting you
because
of it, you took the first oppurtunity you could to claim commuter to hopefully deter investigations and vig shots coming your way. And to ensure no one forgot your claim, you brought up "Lol well I'm gonna be here tomorrow because of my claim." Towards the end of the day to further cement it in people's minds. There's plenty more I'm sure I'm not mentioning here/I've missed, but I've yet to reread you yet. Once I do get around to that, if my thoughts towards you are as, hmm, damning as I think they will be, then yeah, I'll switch over to you. For now I'm reading Boon slightly more scummy, however.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1596 (isolation #174) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:20 am

Post by Alina »

In post 1592, Alina wrote:For now I'm reading Boon slightly more scummy, however.

I'm flip-flopping between the two atm.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1602 (isolation #175) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:46 am

Post by Alina »

Like I said earlier,

In post 1530, Alina wrote:And yes, passing anything even remotely scummy/slippish off as a joke seems to work wonders for you, I know.

He's smarter than he lets on, he's playing his crap up. Contradicting himself all day long and avoiding questions doesn't help him either.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1610 (isolation #176) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:26 pm

Post by Alina »

@
Boonskiies

The heck? Did you even
read
Reinoe's post?

In post 1607, Burning_TowN wrote:
In post 1606, Juls wrote:Want to know what makes me uncomfortable? People who ignore large posts directed at them that should be addressed.

This entire game is putting me on edge.

~tn5421

Same. I'm really burnt out on this game, sorry guys. Just haven't been in the mood to do the rereads :/
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1617 (isolation #177) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:17 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 1615, notscience wrote:4)

In post 187, TheAdrienC wrote:Thank you. Fuck!

I don't like this post. There was absolutely 0 reason to curse. It looks liked feigned indigence.

In post 183, TheAdrienC wrote:Dude, what you are doing is NOT helping the town no matter how much you think it is. Let me repeat that...NOT...HELPING...THE TOWN!! Now both of you need to get the votes off each other and start lynching scum and not people you hate for other reasons. Because we are NOT going to win if you two keep this up. Understood?

This post either. It sounds too much like scum trying to weasel their way into a mediator position.

YOU ARE AWESOME. THANK YOU.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1620 (isolation #178) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:23 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 1618, Juls wrote:Whatever you do, don't call him fake (keep saying feign) or bold his E, he will start ignoring you and town appears to be completely ok with that.

Adrien, seriously. Respond to her. Your ignoring thing isn't cool, and, by the way "ISN'T HELPING TOWNELXLCMATATIONPOITNX500!!" >_>
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1659 (isolation #179) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:27 am

Post by Alina »

In post 1620, Alina wrote:
In post 1618, Juls wrote:Whatever you do, don't call him fake (keep saying feign) or bold his E, he will start ignoring you and town appears to be completely ok with that.

Adrien, seriously. Respond to her. Your ignoring thing isn't cool, and, by the way "ISN'T HELPING TOWNELXLCMATATIONPOITNX500!!" >_>

Sorry, this probably came across really mean. I was just trying to make a point.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1680 (isolation #180) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:33 pm

Post by Alina »

@Wake

How do you intend on extracting a claim when he's being replaced and there's no replacement in sight? Didn't happen with Clusk, I doubt it'll happen here.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1681 (isolation #181) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:40 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 1662, Sharpest-knife-on-tree wrote:
In post 1643, notscience wrote:Because frankly their pushes on each other sound halfhearted for two people vehemently angry at each other

you read me as vehemently angry at sala... don't think so...

Uh, weren't you angry enough to claim? Wasn't that the entire reason you claimed in the first place? You were pissed?

You haven't really
done
much since your claim either. I know I mentioned this could be a possibility earlier, but I think it's getting likelier and likelier SKOT is scum now growing complacent because he's "safe" now that's he's claimed. Adrien did the same thing to a lesser extent after his.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1683 (isolation #182) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:33 am

Post by Alina »

Oh, okay, I thought you were going to just put him on L-1 immediately without waiting for a/the replacement to actually get here. Makes sense now.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1696 (isolation #183) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:10 am

Post by Alina »

Reinoe, I thought you thought Hunter was just a VI?

And wake, I'm with you with hoping people at least wait a little bit. It's not like we're all going to explode if we wait a while.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1704 (isolation #184) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:40 am

Post by Alina »

I don't like it either. I hate it tbh. :/ But everyone seems to have made up their minds.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1708 (isolation #185) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:54 am

Post by Alina »

SKOT, Boon, Adrien, Aegor are the main four I'd like to see looked at. Primarily the first three, I think Aegor's play might just be him being him...but I don't know.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1719 (isolation #186) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:11 pm

Post by Alina »

How about instead of doing stuff because you're bored, you do stuff because you think it'll help town? Maybe helping town is against your win condition though, so maybe you shouldn't do that. If you feel wrong about it, then don't go along with it. Go with what you want to do. Try to WIN. Don't just be all lackadaisical.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1833 (isolation #187) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:24 pm

Post by Alina »

Welp..night guys. Hoping he flips scum but I doubt it. Wrote this out already as I was reading so I may as well post it anyways:

Like Aero, sorry if I'm making the game unpleasant for anyone. Something about this game brings out evil horrible bitchy things in me, lol.

@Juls

You say it's likely multiball, do you think HunterSeeker's "5 maf" quote was a slip in that case? Because if so, that's a contradiction, right?
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1835 (isolation #188) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:09 am

Post by Alina »

Yeah, sorry, I'm getting people confused.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1849 (isolation #189) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:36 am

Post by Alina »

notscience hadn't catched up all the way I don't think? I'm really not sure why they would kill him either. I'm not so sure if looking at what people say before they died means anything. I doubt the scum are killing based off the very last posts they made. I'm gonna ISO everyone and try and see if there are any connections with reinoe tonight though.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1850 (isolation #190) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:38 am

Post by Alina »

@Aero what made you think Reinoe was so town btw? I saw a couple things that led me in both directions but nothing major enough to form an "omg they are so town" read.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1852 (isolation #191) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:43 am

Post by Alina »

In post 1541, Aeronaut wrote:A color coded list of my reads as of this morning. It's pretty self explanatory, but if you can't figure it out, Adrien and Aegor are my top scumreads at the moment. Adrien for what I mentioned , and Aegor because of his constant pushing of PLing instead of actual scumhunting.

TheAdrienC
Aegor

Damon_Gant

HunterSeeker

Scarab
Wake88
Boonskiies
BroodKingEXE

Juls
Mirhawk
SKOT

Burning_TowN

shaddowez

reinoe
Not_Mafia

I still don't like Adrien's claim, it makes zero sense to me. Explain it Adrien. That on top of some real manufactured posts, make you lynchable in my eyes.

VOTE: TheAdrienC

Here he was your #2 town read. Are you not that confident in your town reads?
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1856 (isolation #192) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:56 am

Post by Alina »

You settled on him as #2 town though :P He's even in bright green! lol. No need to be so sorry for being wrong, by the way. We can't all magically know what faction people are. :P Also, I think I want to lynch Boon less than I did before. I think Adrien might be my top scumread, but I want to think about it for a bit. Also, NM, I didn't even notice he changed it back until you mentioned it. xD
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1858 (isolation #193) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:59 am

Post by Alina »

He didn't do me either. I had to ask him. And he didn't even tell me what color I was. Blue? Yellow? Orange? Purple. I want to be purple.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1860 (isolation #194) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:08 am

Post by Alina »

To be honest, I'm not even sure. I've just slowly felt less and less inclined to lynch him as the night phase went on lol. Adrien seems to have done a few more scum motivated things in my opinion than Boon, as well. After I did my mega-writeup accusation thing on Adrien (that he ignored, which made me sad, but I don't know what I was expecting his response to be in the first place) I realized I have way more on Adrien than I do on Boon. Reinoe flipping over and trying to get Boon lynched as well doesn't help, although I realize it could be distancing/they could just be different factions if it's multiball, which it probably is. In that case, could there be two Godfathers? o.O That could kinda suck for cops if we have them, lol.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1861 (isolation #195) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:15 am

Post by Alina »

Wait, we have to have cops or else the Godfather role wouldn't exist right? I guess it could be the mod screwing with us.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1863 (isolation #196) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:28 pm

Post by Alina »

I'd still lynch him, too. I just think Adrien may have usurped him in scumminess. I'd be fine with either, tbh.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1870 (isolation #197) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:44 pm

Post by Alina »

Wake did mention he wanted people to wait. I did too.

Aeronaut, I've seen Adrien do that a couple times too. I think he might just be at work and checking from his phone.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1871 (isolation #198) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:45 pm

Post by Alina »

Yeah, we probably wouldn't have. But we did have a long period of time left. Waiting a little bit wouldn't have killed us.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1873 (isolation #199) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:47 pm

Post by Alina »

I do understand that and I do understand why people just wanted it to end, I personally though typically am pretty patient, so I wouldn't have minded waiting.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”