Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #533 (isolation #0) » Mon May 14, 2018 10:50 pm

Post by Ginngie »

Never thought I'd prefer a geriatric game lol

:3

Currently playing the new fortnite update so I'll read up some time later this evening
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #538 (isolation #1) » Tue May 15, 2018 5:51 am

Post by Ginngie »

Just finished up page 4, def thankful for the lower amount of pages, it's like actually being able to read to be caught up feels fucking amazing

Anywho, I've had a note pad open and this is where I'm at

RVS was a complete waste of time regarding confirmation and the sort. Also a lot of needless bitching that got quickly annoying to read.

What I enjoyed by Hito was his post #72
In post 72, hitogoroshi wrote:Because for someone still nominally undecided about Cooldog's PGO claim this sure seems to be tacitly assuming it's town
Since it made me go back and reread material previously read meaning I missed something. Thus, showing me that Hito is actually diving into posts and doing cross-examination. Also had a point listed that Pine's #71 could used a scum slipping town slot if a Pine flip. Before flips tho, the point is moot.
In post 73, Firebringer wrote:This will be my last post before I make extremely long mastina like wall posts.
You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become he villain.

In MoI's post 80, he asked for Pine to give him some older games where he gave strong reads early, I distinctly remember an Open I ran with Pine in it and he correctly identified scum by saying his early reads were way too strong for a beginning game. I'll find the game and talk more about it as I mull it over.

Also one thing I saw Old Man talk about is that he loves his analysis of the game, my only issue is that I feel like MoI's posts are cluttered with non-related material, mostly about food and asinine maths about pages. More of an annoyance over a read as of right now.

As for Old Man himself, dude is fucking awesome. I enjoyed his analysis of Chamber and again, like Hito, made me feel like I'm not really reading into things as deeply as I can, or really just keeping track of what people are saying well. All praise aside I do find myself agreeing with the Old Man.
In post 92, Pine wrote:Bite me.
hot.

VOTE: Chamber

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #545 (isolation #2) » Tue May 15, 2018 10:39 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 186, MagnaofIllusion wrote:So the conclusion – OldMan would have you believe he’s Town who is voting Twyin based soley on Hito's case when the entirety of the case Hito laid out is predicted on one or both of Pine / Eddie to be scum. And OldMan clearly doesn’t think either one is scum.

Aka OldMan wants to lynch a relational tell when he doesn’t believe the relations that tell is based on. Aka scum fabricating beliefs instead of actually scumhunting. Or distancing from a partner.

Either way vote away!
This is litty actually

VOTE: OLD MAN JENKINS

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #557 (isolation #3) » Tue May 15, 2018 4:54 pm

Post by Ginngie »

Forgot the quotes for Tammy but she said this below
I link this because he's talking about a similar thing that happened in that other game. An RVS wagon that rose up pretty quickly, and there based on a joke, so similarly based on almost nothing as here. Now he does talk about how early RVS wagons are almost always on town, so that's his true feeling, but the way he approached it here just feels so different. There feels like legitimate scum hunting and here feels like synopsis, lectures, incorrect information - he gets wrong who is pushing who, etc, and this just feels over all wrong. And that's what I feel like his posts in general in this game were, a lot of synopsis but no real scum hunting or fire. - Tammy

I don't mean to be a pain in the ass, but could you help me follow where you're going with this?

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #575 (isolation #4) » Wed May 16, 2018 1:36 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 563, Old Man wrote:The atrocious 180 heel-turn from the above post is noted.
Ah yes, changing ones opinion based on new evidence on their first read through truly is abhorrent.

One could even say it's like I don't have an agenda

:thinking:

2 things here I need answered

Why is it that changing of opinions scummy to you

The other being, no seriously, why tho

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #577 (isolation #5) » Wed May 16, 2018 1:56 pm

Post by Ginngie »

So I was reading post 271 and it got me thinking about this wild theory.

It does follow an assumption of Cooldog being town.

One thing I'm curious about is if, on a subconscious level, rofl suggesting in post 69 to tell CD to fake claim doctor akins to a scum player thinking what would bait out town PRs like the doctor CC Cooldog mentions right under the quote.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #578 (isolation #6) » Wed May 16, 2018 2:00 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 245, roflcopter wrote:cheerleading the eddie wagon, giving kmd a red flag for being on the eddie wagon
Can you prove this duality that axel is doing

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #582 (isolation #7) » Wed May 16, 2018 2:11 pm

Post by Ginngie »

Yeah I'll be reading the last like 10 pages privately but consider me caught up enough

Also lol @ the old man for thinking I don't read the scum chat before I start posting in games.

If I was scum, why the fuck would I have even pushed you to begin with if I was told you were an IC beforehand

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #606 (isolation #8) » Thu May 17, 2018 7:21 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 598, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Rofl I get you solidly scum read Axel and are giving real effort to move votes there. But I don't see that happening at this juncture.

So feel free to continue your push but anyone else you feel is worth a vote that you'd be willing to back as we get closer to deadline.
Okay after reading what I believe to be a really damn good point by roflcopter

(just read their latest post regarding axel's duality situation of pushing one thing but voting the other.

It just fits of pushing mislynches while not being on the wagon directly so you don't get blamed for it type of way.)

I really don't get why you'd say this as well?

There's like 12 days left of deadline?

You're trying to shoot down a wagon with a concern for time when there is no concern for time and I'm reading it as a defense of axel without actually defending him.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #614 (isolation #9) » Fri May 18, 2018 12:47 pm

Post by Ginngie »

TAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #625 (isolation #10) » Sat May 19, 2018 4:21 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 623, Tammy wrote:Do you have experience with either him or Lycanfire?
Tywin has always been a wall poster and I have a hard time caring about wall posters that are not mastina. What I do know is I agree with what you're saying about the general scummy-vibe because my past experience was with him in real folks blues 2 as scumbuds together.

Lycan I've had a couple of games and seen him play one in which I modded.

One thing I've noted in Lycan's scum play is that he can actually plan a lot and decide what moves to make in his head (via discussing it within a PT), but following through with his plan doesn't really happen. He kinda just sits there in the middle of the river as things go past him.

Also I remember Lycan as town being blunt as hell and I town read him for his honesty before. I don't remember reading lycan's post this game because I got bored reading the slog of wall posts past page 12 but I can ISO

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #626 (isolation #11) » Sat May 19, 2018 4:26 am

Post by Ginngie »

I'm digging Lycan for town tbh

Also Hito, word of advice that I've learned from Nacho.

If you don't know where to put your vote, put it on town.

One thing I'm currently struggling with regarding actual voting is this axel-roflcopter situation.

While I do agree with what rofl is saying when I discussed his issues with axel, I do have this suspicions of rofl and I'm having trouble putting my full faith into his case because of that.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #663 (isolation #12) » Sat May 19, 2018 6:14 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 636, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Are you actually caught up? Because either you have an absolute lack of grasp on the game-state if you are caught up or you actually need to read. Axel isn’t getting lynched without the equivalent of him claiming scum or a daycop claim. There isn’t any momentum there. 12 days at the pace of a Geriatric game is much shorter than you seem to be hinting here.
FUCKING RICH

WHEN
In post 638, MagnaofIllusion wrote:VOTE: Axel
40 MINUTES LATER HE FUCKING VOTES HIM

Why would you seriously ride my ass like that just to go on and vote him? That's bloody stupid

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #664 (isolation #13) » Sat May 19, 2018 6:14 pm

Post by Ginngie »

Subject: Star Wars Rogue One [GAME OVER]
Aj The Epic wrote:Why heartless? He's currently my hardest townread.
Subject: Star Wars Rogue One [GAME OVER]
Nachomamma8 wrote:I like voting town.
if I wanted to be voting scum, i'd be voting Ari hydra.

voting town has always been a cheeky reference to this game I played a long time ago.

ALSO

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #665 (isolation #14) » Sat May 19, 2018 6:16 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 660, Lycanfire wrote:Stop telling everyone that I'm good at scum. I have a 0% winrate as scum. All this shit does is make people doubt me for no reason. You did this in Restrictive Mafia and distracted me from scum.

Ginngie: when you read up to 92 and voted Chamber, why'd you do it?
I literally said you plan things out but you don't follow through

meaning you know what to do

but don't do it

meaning the actual work you put in the thread

isn't there.

Get it?

LAos I think I voted Chamber because old man something case

am drunk pos maybe out of order

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #666 (isolation #15) » Sat May 19, 2018 6:17 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 652, Tammy wrote:And Ginnnnngie - You say that you have Lycan as town, but you also said that as scum he lets the game go by him even though he has plans for what to do. Does the fact that he hasn't posted for four days, even though he's been on site, sound anything like him just letting the game go by him or?
he make content

and given the amount of walls this game, I can understand it.

I'm judging based on what content he does make, not lack there of, or there being something to begin with.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #669 (isolation #16) » Sat May 19, 2018 6:20 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 660, Lycanfire wrote:Stop telling everyone that I'm good at scum.
In post 667, Lycanfire wrote:Stop calling me bad at scum it hurts my feelings.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #671 (isolation #17) » Sat May 19, 2018 6:20 pm

Post by Ginngie »

I need a got damn vote count

P-edit:

what the fuck

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #672 (isolation #18) » Sat May 19, 2018 6:21 pm

Post by Ginngie »

I AHVE TOW MORE POSTS

VOTE AXEL

AM A HAMMER DAMNCE ON HIM AND HIS GRAVE

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #674 (isolation #19) » Sat May 19, 2018 6:25 pm

Post by Ginngie »

I LITERALLY WENT TO AN EGNAGMENT PARTY FOR MY BROTHER YOU FUK

ASK FUCKIN FIRE OR SNAPCHAT LMAO

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #680 (isolation #20) » Sun May 20, 2018 11:01 am

Post by Ginngie »

Town: Lycan, Old, Kison, CoolDog
Who left: yike

(mixed about: rofl, hito, MoI, Tammy, Fire, Pine)

(tbh haven't focused on at all: KMD, insanity, Eddie)
In post 677, Tammy wrote:Though I guess there you did try to explain what was in the post and you didn't here, not sure if that means anything. I looked at our last game because I thought I remembered you getting kinda caught up on a minor point in which you tried to push that someone tried to play up being drunk and the more you explained that the scummier you looked about it.
THIS WAS PRISM IN GIRLS 2
In post 417, Kmd4390 wrote:
Prism wrote: Any questions for a drunk Prism who presumably is more sloppy as scum or more genuine as town now's your chance
This feels manipulative. Like someone who is more in control than they are letting on and trying to get people to town read them.
For reference, Prism Town, KMD scum

SO LYCAN

AND FUCK YA TELL

FUCK NOT MULTIPOSTING IS HARD

OKAY REAL TALK

SCUM OR TOWN LYCAN PUSHING THAT TELL BECAUSE HE'S HAD IT WORK BEFORE

I'VE USED DUMB TELLS THAT HAVE WORKED A LOT BEFORE SO LIKE

THERE CAN BE VALIDITY THERE

REMEMBER, DUMB TOWN DOESN'T EQUAL SCUM

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #687 (isolation #21) » Mon May 21, 2018 2:02 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 684, insanity018 wrote:What content do you believe Lycanfire has added to this game?
Spoiler: Is there content behind door #1?

Spoiler: Is there content behind door #2?

Spoiler: Is there content behind door #3?
In post 465, Lycanfire wrote:where i'm at: end of page 6

@Axel: Pine budding in with Chamber seems to be a re-occurring theme. What's your read on the Chamber slot?

@Eddie Cane: Have you called anybody dogshit yet?

@Moi: How do you feel about OM defining Eddie Cane as lynchbait and encouraging Petro to make something of themselves?

@Roflcopter: You wanted no business in OM or Eddie in . What about Axel interested you so much that you'd sit on the vote for +/- 80 posts?

@Tammy: I'd ask Chamber what the fuck he's doing for half of his posts. If you want to play get in the mind of your pred I'm game~

@Woofbringer: Did you ask Pine to marry you just to make Moi jealous?

People I'm hard tring~

Hito made a roundabout post that "leads back to zero". It reads like Hito had a good point and decided to keep talking until he discredited himself, which is something that would come from town opposed to a scumbutt that gets off on having authority.

OM. The gambit is good. He's the most sociable player on the list so far interacting with everybody besides KMD and Cooldog, and I feel like he's pushing people in the right places./ I'm only seeing good intent from him so far.

People I'm hard sring~

Chamber dropped a shitpost in and Pine made the very reasonable reply afterwards... in .

cough
sorry if I leave it like that my point will be lost on people

Pine interfered with Chamber's push on Eddie. Make your good points™ all you like, I'll probably roll my eyes onto my touchpad. What shooting it down immediately does is remove any utility his poorly intended question had. Why'd you break up the fight Pine? Chiarire.

VOTE: Pine
In post 546, Lycanfire wrote:
In post 466, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Here is what I am referring to

I think his is pretty much the textbook definition of talking poorly about the Geriatric community.
This was actually a jab at MU/kids these days saying MU have stronger towns. I got Mulch banned, praise me god damnit.
In post 466, MagnaofIllusion wrote:I wouldn’t say it is a fascination as much as the most recent game we were both in and I don’t remember what alignment you were. So I wanted to refresh my memory of how you played and see if you were Town there or not. For example I will need to see if you were this over-reactive in that game.
You referenced Spyro in Mini Normal 1890 to let everyone know just how shitty at town you think I was (something about "strapping myself to vifam somebody who intentionally harms their towngame to help their scumgame") and how my reads were shit. Something you talked yourself into in Mini Normal 1890 because you simply wanted that to be true. Let's not talk Spyro any more.
In post 469, Firebringer wrote:I make everyone jealous with my hot dog buns. If you know what I mean ;)
I suppose what I meant to say is simultaneously scumreading Moi and calling him a friend right afterward read as inflammatory and I was hoping to see your read on him on the live thread.

Your read here in 469 is a lot like . Actually, both of you are very happy to attack each other on word choice alone. Tone is bunk unless there's a motive behind somebody speaking the way they have. If someone is scum, they naturally have intent to do harm. We are exactly +300 posts from then to live. Can you frame anything Moi has said as being simply morally wrong?
In post 469, Firebringer wrote:Whats been up with you Lycan? Seems people don't really like your slot so much.
What your thoughts on people scumreading it?
I have few ideas of who is scumreading my slot and even fewer ideas as for why. I'd guess it's a continuation of early game of Hitogorishi "associative with Josh/Pine" and OM's "independent read on being some fenceshit"/Hito later agreeing with that. I think the entirety of were not awful positions to have (I disliked PJ's early shade of the PGO claim simply because consensus is good, if you're going to break from consensus, break hard).

TL's Chamber read here led to his which poked at Chamber to correct his behavior. I have the 103-105 exchange noted down as "103 chamber being factitious and borrowing charisma is rarely good spirited. first interaction with TL" and "105 TL anti-meta freak vs meta-freak. yeah, i'm not in tywin's head here unless he's trying to prompt some amazingly townie post out of chamber about why meta is a god and he is a shepard." Basically, TL got set off just like I did by and baited Chamber into proving his worth instead of talking big. Considering how mechanical Chamber is, the lowkey shit stirring TL did here was actually well intentioned.

From what I read Chamber gave himself enough space to hit the gas at will, but broke down after his slapfight with OM making a series of nonsense posts that I'll detail after an important question.
In post 475, insanity018 wrote:Are you scumreading both Chamber and Pine? Where do you believe that Pine has interfered with Chamber's push?
Sure, I read it as S+S (128-130). Just looking at the call from TL onto Chamber and Chamber's immediate need to justify his work, only to be immediately shot down by Pine is suspect. We don't have the same Chamber with us after this exchange, in fact he will leave soon after.

> chamber says he isn't trying to get people to vote for eddie, while voting eddie. then why are you voting eddie?
> chamber hasn't properly metadived eddie... proceeds to explain how they have metadove eddie. comes to a conclusion that matches their vote, but refuses to be definite or like in 150, get people to vote eddie.

And smacked the brake pedal hard 12 hours after his post on Eddie and requested replacement.

breaking here to praise the best siege weapon, the trebuchet.
In post 656, Lycanfire wrote:
On Axelrod

I have lukewarm feelings about the slot because he scumread both Chamber and Pine. My question to him was a lead off to put how he rationalized the two slots alignments for when I made my next post. I didn't get a response.

I could see him as scum with somebody like insanity from interactions, but I don't like the reasoning:
In post 588, roflcopter wrote:so ask yourselves, what the hell is axel's vote doing on pine at this point? there has never been momentum against pine, axel has done little to nothing to build any momentum against pine, while there has in fact been momentum against the tywin slot and against kmd. the answer is that both tywin and kmd are mislynches waiting to happen, and pine is axel's scumbuddy who he has no interest in actually seeing lynched, he's just building that sweet sweet distance.
Roflcopter's 588 can be summed as "TL and Kmd are town, [he] did other things while keeping his vote on Pine".

My feelings on this amount to "if I can come up with much better reasons to suspect Axelrod, should I trust you're working in good faith?"

-Straight-up I didn't like him calling insanity a he while defending insanity.
-I feel like Axel performed mental gymnastics trying to suspect OM's reluctance to townread Chamber for making a second vote. Chamber committed the cardinal sin of following into the trash heap tell I got from Wickedestjr in Perpetual Mylo III. I don't see anything inconsistent in OM's refusal to townread a second vote.
-"Hating when townies lie" could be a slip, or may have been looking for a reason to vote Cooldog in the future. I'd say they wouldn't be partners, but nothing came of it.
-I disliked the amount of words he used to read OM as "null". He's said a lot about and to OM already at this point, and I'd expect him to further his read instead of hold his chin and slowly say "null".

What I like

-The early wagonomics of Eddie Cane is something I liked. This is what launched us out of RVS, and I think a scumpartner doesn't put attention on this wagon again.
-He liked Eddie's reasoning for voting Kmd. As being on Josh's team in Team Mafia I know how he strongly he feels when people act differently from how he expects (LLD) or exactly how he expects them to (Ranmaru). Basically, I don't think they're aligned, but despite playing a dangerous game by touching the jokewagon matter he's removing morale for a continued wagon.
-I like the pressure he put on Moi. The misrep was pretty easy to see, but the "do you know his main?" bit was a poke I really liked because things feel personal between OM-Moi.

Basically: the things he was doing from early game to now had positive effects.

Sure: his interactions with Insanity are some kinds of awful. Insanity encourages TL's suspicion of Axel|Chamber|PJ in her post , and in Axel begins to go hard on Chamber. Later, Insanity scrutinizes Axel in which Hitogorishi points out in saying the shade going Axel's way is best combined with a vote.

Roflcopter

With the above in mind, do you think it's as simple as a team of {Axel, Insanity, OM, Pine}? Can you give a more up to date read on OM?

Neddie

You said Axel and Insanity are both town. How'd you get there? You continually rate Insanity high in your readslists but all I see are pings in 156. Show me the way!

Moi

I'll give you a spicy take on Kmd when I catch up. Can you tell me your opinion on Axel's ?

Pine

This is still the best vote today or what I would say if he didn't replace out. I never received an explanation on why he interfered with Chamber, and he definitely could have explained his push rather than ask Moi who he should vote.

Insanity

Why does it trouble you that I find 129+130 to be a S+S interaction? Yes, it's true that scum have no reason to stop a buddy's push, but the sheer fact of the matter is that Chamber left himself wide open with, IMO, an awful post and Pine called him out way too early. I need to justify that somehow. If it were SvT, doesn't Pine run the risk of getting called by Chamber himself? This didn't happen- Chamber's rebuttal, is
remarkably tame
. He had a chance of going with my approach, "why do you deny the utility of the responses I'd get to this/why are you interfering at all". Instead he drops him as a townread and projects that Pine is a
better player than he lets on
In post 138, chamber wrote:
In post 130, Pine wrote:I despise demands like that. The burden of proof for meta demands is on the accuser.
1: this post is awful. You are no longer top town read (see, no credence).

2: You assume this is some backhanded attack against him. He has a better knowledge of his history than I do, if he can provide the counter example why wouldn't I want to see it?
Chamber then ran a slow churn of demotivation until he replaced out. That's indicative of somebody that wanted to play the game and had a teammate dick around to score lylo points.

Tammy

What are your thoughts on ?

After strenuous use of clicking the ISO button, I could not for the life of me find one instance of Lycan doing literally anything this game.

What a damn shame

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #700 (isolation #22) » Mon May 21, 2018 1:37 pm

Post by Ginngie »

So like

Subject: DBZA Mafia: Arrival to Namek (Mod Thread)
TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Does Lycan not understand the fact that literally almost everyone scum reads him?
just use this to go back and read the last couple pages of the mod thread, that was my train of thought regarding Lycan and latest experience I remember about him.

Subject: DBZA Mafia: Arrival to Namek (Mod Thread)
TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Scum literally did like jack shit this game so i dont feel the least bit bad. The only one that did anything was Lycan and he went down real quick.
and now I eat my own words lmfao

For reference: viewtopic.php?p=9152581&user_select%5B% ... 1#p9152581

Lycan's ISO above

Okay Lycan, can you not find the scum chat either? it's like vanished and I know I posted your role PMs in the scum chat for DBZA mafia.

If I could find that damn scum chat, one thing I'd be able to not is that Lycan can't play well under pressure.

The other point here is that people are talking about how he can produce content. The issue here is you're not looking at the type of content.

Even with Lycan being a couple footsteps away from death, he still has been able to analyze people and being up concerns and questions and the sort. In DBZ, the only content he can actually produce is flimsy mechanical talk. Nothing about actually what players are doing, let alone him also being under pressure.

The thing with Lycan is that he's playing the opposite of what I know of him in DBZ and he was scum in DBZ so I see town here.
In post 721, Korts wrote:
Vote Count
(5) Lycanfire - hitogoroshi, Kison, insanity018, Old Man, Kmd4390
(3) Axelrod - roflcopter, ManaofIllusion, Pine
(2) hitogoroshi - CooLDoG, Firebringer
(2) Pine - Axelrod, Lycanfire
(1) Old Man - Ginngie
(1) roflcopter - Eddie Cane

not voting:
Tammy

8 to lynch

Deadline is 6 PM EST on Monday the 28th of May.

I repeat. Deadline is in
6 days.
Last edited by Korts on Tue May 22, 2018 2:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #703 (isolation #23) » Mon May 21, 2018 2:32 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 701, MagnaofIllusion wrote:@Ginngie – re 663 … if your intention is to ruin the work PJ did in getting a Town read for your slot please keep at it. Pro-Tip: Asking you questions isn’t a cardinal sin it is the crux of the game. And didn’t you just go off on OldMan for poking at you for changing a stance when you got more information? Yes, you did.. I also notice you dropped those supposedly important questions like a hot rock and never followed up when OldMan ignored them. Why is that?
No.

It annoyed me that you'd shit on something I tried to support and you go fuck you thats not happening

and then proceed to go, oh well yeah lets do it.

Maybe next time you decide to do something like re-read Axel, maybe do that before you jump the gun.

The main difference here, my reading was first time through, and I didn't have information that would be read later on in the game.

You arbitrarily decided to go review Axel and then change your mind.

I'm cool with you voting Axel just don't pull that shit again.

As for forgetting about questions I asked, I think I can answer that one. It's because I forgot about those questions.

Am I allowed to forget things or what

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #713 (isolation #24) » Mon May 21, 2018 3:17 pm

Post by Ginngie »

Alright, ya know what, let's just move on from that whole thing. It's bad for game health and it'll end up with us just bitching at each other.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #716 (isolation #25) » Mon May 21, 2018 6:13 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 715, insanity018 wrote:@Ginngie, Alright, I see what you mean about Lycanfire's style being different as scum in that game. Do you have any experience with him as town?
yeah restrictive mafia

viewtopic.php?p=9149230&user_select%5B% ... 1#p9149230

He was town that game

The caveat to that data sample is mainly that it's bloody short.

The one thing you could still take away is that it does still show that he sticks to mafia alignment hunting questioning.

So yeah, still small sample of town game, but it still holds the water of what I'm trying to tell ya'll.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #722 (isolation #26) » Tue May 22, 2018 2:21 am

Post by Ginngie »

VOTE: Axel

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #725 (isolation #27) » Wed May 23, 2018 4:09 am

Post by Ginngie »

Okay i literally have town cased ya boi Lycan

So if we could fuck off of that wagon, stellar

Now all those wagons 2 votes and under

Stop being the vanity voters and finish this day

Tammy, you’re involved enough to where you should be confident in putting a vote down, i don’t want to see anything non-committal

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #727 (isolation #28) » Wed May 23, 2018 4:21 am

Post by Ginngie »

Is obviously rather you Axel

What’s stopping you

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #730 (isolation #29) » Wed May 23, 2018 4:33 am

Post by Ginngie »

:lol:

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #750 (isolation #30) » Wed May 23, 2018 7:25 pm

Post by Ginngie »

Today I learned my name was Josh

Also I will no longer vote Axel if he flips town at the end of day

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #755 (isolation #31) » Thu May 24, 2018 1:45 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 589, insanity018 wrote:This posts feels weird. You're making it sound like you're not one of the people who dislike Tywin and it feels like you're wanting to give Lycan an opportunity to defend himself.
In post 589, insanity018 wrote:
You're making it sound like you're not one of the people who dislike Tywin and it feels like you're wanting to give Lycan an opportunity to defend himself.
you're not one of the people who dislike Tywin and it feels like you're wanting to give Lycan an opportunity to defend himself.
who dislike Tywin and it feels like you're wanting to give Lycan an opportunity to defend himself.
it feels like you're wanting to give Lycan an opportunity to defend himself.
wanting to give Lycan an opportunity to defend himself.
What the actual fuck? In no way should this be a criticism and frankly I'm very bloody confused how you take issue with Fire for doing that.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #761 (isolation #32) » Thu May 24, 2018 2:07 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 590, insanity018 wrote:I find this problematic that you are reading it as scum-scum.

Why would a scumbuddy interfere with another scumbuddy's push?
Maybe if you had a join date of today, this post would be excusable.

I'm just saying it's really inexcusable to go along with this line of thinking because you're holding this frankly odd premise that scum will only act a certain way and be bloody honest here. If this were true, this game would be super easy to play as town now wouldn't it?

Now what's fucking hilarious

is that is the last post you've made this game relevant to expressing your concerns about Lycan

you have no actual stated issues with Lycan, and what little you do, is of pathetic reasoning that belongs in the newbie queue.

Honestly given, the evidence brought to you given Lycan!town surmounting what little you have supporting Lycan!scum, your vote is unjustified and should immediately be revoked.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #780 (isolation #33) » Thu May 24, 2018 5:19 am

Post by Ginngie »

Snarky, i read posts that include my name as a priority(great way to get me involved is to beetle juice me)
Stubborn

Can be asshole

There you go

No more excuses and read me

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #784 (isolation #34) » Thu May 24, 2018 7:25 am

Post by Ginngie »

Ya know i don't once remember you saying anything about me besides that you scumread me dude

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #788 (isolation #35) » Thu May 24, 2018 8:17 am

Post by Ginngie »

Hold the fuckin phone

By far the best performance you’ve seen by me apparently

And you’re only bullshit excuse is the previous owner of my slot

I don’t have time for horse shit like that nor do I wish to waste my post resources pointing out your bullshit more than once here.

There is no way in hell youre gonna get support for a fucking wagon when you say I’m on peak performance and you go

“But derrrr umm previous person scummy”

*drools on desk from thinking so hard*

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #800 (isolation #36) » Fri May 25, 2018 2:57 am

Post by Ginngie »

You read 606 and then didn't know what I agreed

Just because I posted something in parentheses doesn't mean you don't have to read it lol

You can literally trace my read as well, I'm reading through the game, Rofl says some shit, I look at it kinda puzzled, ask for it to be explained, he explains it, and I like the post and give it my support. I don't really think I should have to reiterate every single point rofl makes and call it my own.

Ya btw Pine is town lol

Your point 1 is a fucking dick move to even say, like you do realize he LITERALLY HAD A BABY A COUPLE WEEKS AGO. What are you actually expect him to be the same? He's probably fucking tired as hell.

Point 2, gut is valid, a plethora of people used it, does not indicate scum.

I'm stopping myself at point 3 because of 2 things, 1) i have to go to work lol and 2) I can start to feel myself just waning to prove you wrong no matter what you say and that's a bad mindset.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #836 (isolation #37) » Fri May 25, 2018 8:03 pm

Post by Ginngie »

Rofl makes case in 588
Axel says rofl doesn't respond to his points

Axel did respond in 649
In post 649, Axelrod wrote:And, gee, yes, that happened. I had some early suspicion of Eddie, because of how he was posting. He glosses over my #125 where I explained more or less exactly what I was thinking at the time because it has too many words. He continues to characterize this as "shading" Eddie, as opposed to, what? Just expressing a suspicion?
Rofl is correct here when he says
In post 588, roflcopter wrote:i'm not going to quote block post 125 because it's in response to moi asking for even more detail as if we somehow needed axelrod to give us more detail about his scumread that he never actually puts a vote on but believe me when i say he devotes more words to shading eddie
Literally spent a large amount of time talking about suspicions of a player yet never putting a vote down is exactly the point rofl made here.

So regarding your first criticism of rofl's case, your first argument was answered in the original case itself.
In post 588, roflcopter wrote:only after this post do we have axel's about face to plop eddie onto his townread pile.
This doesn't hold water in review of what Axel said here:
In post 649, Axelrod wrote:And then he jumps to my #214 about KMD, and characterizes this as some kind of...flip? Because I'm now expressing suspicion of KMD for his Eddie vote. He has seemingly missed #202, where I started to come around on Eddie, and also seemingly missed the entire context of #214, where I had been specifically waiting to see how KMD responded to Eddie's accusation, and KMD's response was super lackluster.
In post 202, Axelrod wrote:I do kind of like Eddie's explanation @156 for why he voted KMD, and the rest of that post is mostly okay also. Though I think he's just wrong to assert the reason he got waggoned in the first place was because he was considered the "newbie," and he's still acting like a guy with a huge chip on his shoulder. Chill out bro.
You can start to see a shift in Axel's read before 214 which is the opposite of what rofl claims

In more review,
In post 588, roflcopter wrote:axel did finally make a case for voting pine in 343 but it's weak tea and could easily be tl;dr with just the last line of it:
This is actuallly a large misrep of Axel's concerns in 343 as there were quite a lot of bits that explained things to the point where it's silly to sum it up in one line tldr
In post 588, roflcopter wrote:so ask yourselves, what the hell is axel's vote doing on pine at this point? there has never been momentum against pine, axel has done little to nothing to build any momentum against pine, while there has in fact been momentum against the tywin slot and against kmd. the answer is that both tywin and kmd are mislynches waiting to happen, and pine is axel's scumbuddy who he has no interest in actually seeing lynched, he's just building that sweet sweet distance.
Also there's this which is funny in it of itself when you reflect on it.

343 is one of the best examples that Axel tried to build some momentum on Pine but it obviously failed lol
In post 439, roflcopter wrote:i like this post but what you describe actually seems more likely with pine scum eddie town than with both scum
Okay so outside of Rofl talking about Pine regarding Axel voting him, this is Rofl's only point in giving a read on Pine, and in it in which he leans scum on Pine.

So now this leads to a confusing question.

Why would rofl take issue with a player voting someone he thinks is scum as well.

I don't know if there is a way to spin it honestly and saying having your vote be on scum, rather than on town, is inherently a bad thing.

Now this is rofl's viewpoint which is obviously very flawed on reflection.

UNVOTE:

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #837 (isolation #38) » Fri May 25, 2018 8:06 pm

Post by Ginngie »

ANY POSTS TALKING ABOUT AXELROD NOT RESPONDING TO CASES OR NOT PUTTING IN EFFORT AGAINST MOI OR ROFL IS DEADASS WRONG AND I'M ACTUALLY STARTING TO TAKE ISSUE WITH THE FACT THAT ROFL DECIDED TO LAUGH OFF AND INSULT AXEL FOR GETTING MAD THAT NO ONE WAS LOOKING INTO THE POINTS HE REFUTED

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #839 (isolation #39) » Fri May 25, 2018 8:22 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 821, Tammy wrote:GGGGINNNNNNNGGGGGGGIIIIIEEEEEEEE -

Can you talk to me about your scum reads? I know you're voting Axel, why though?

Why was Kison one of your first, immediate town reads?
If I could remember I would, not currently focused on who I townread tbh as I'm moreso worried about deadline lynch stuff as you can probs understand.
In post 824, Tammy wrote:Anyway on interactional issues the reason why I was a bit squicked at gingie for not interacting with Eddie when she has his name in her signature was I thought they were friends, and the main reason I knew Gin was scum when she replaced into For Us was that she felt like she was a deer caught in the headlights in a game with Mastina and Nacho who were both town. I think I told Nacho that she felt like she was trying to figure out how to navigate a mine field and I wondered if she were experiencing a similar type of situation. Which in that case the relative ignoring of Eddie would really mean something.

In that vein, Lycan and Eddie should be interacting more or something I think.
Quickly two things or maybe three

1) Eddie Cane is in my sig because of a bet I had with fire, that's it really lol

2) Knowing what I know about Eddie, I'd be talking to a brick wall because ego clashing and I highly doubt he would respect a single thing I would ever say in mafia ever after TM18.

3) Yeah I get he scumreads me, I did ask him about it at some point, and he literally just said it's all on PJ and not myself and said I was actually being a good noodle. You then see me go WTF real quick and Pine complimenting me.

So yeah, I mainly see it as a large waste of time given I'm not wasting my 10 posts on him and that why spend time trying to prove town to one person when I can just focus on shit in general and prove town to everyone. I think you can agree I've been able to get a lot down without engaging Eddie and I promise you, and you've seen my fights I get into, I'd be consumed in a 1v1 with Eddie until one of us died and that would have gotten us nowhere.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #840 (isolation #40) » Fri May 25, 2018 8:29 pm

Post by Ginngie »

Town: Old Man, Tammy, Pine, Axel, Cooldog, Lycan, MoI
Who left: KMD, hito, rofl, Kison, Insanity, Fire, Eddie

lol I'm split right down the middle here lol

People I have no honest opinion on which makes things difficult: KMD, hito, Fire

Taking those 3 out is a bad idea but to get a mental image of where I stand on scum confidence

Town: Old Man, Tammy, Pine, Axel, Cooldog, Lycan, MoI
Who left: rofl, Kison, Insanity, Eddie

Then for some reason I townread Kison, need to reflect but if you take that out of equation

Town: Old Man, Tammy, Pine, Axel, Cooldog, Lycan, MoI, Kison
Who left: rofl, Insanity, Eddie

Would be where I'm at based on reads I do have

It's a very chopped up list with a lot of manipulation in it so I'm not putting a lot of faith in it until I get through Kison, KMD, hito and Fire

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #841 (isolation #41) » Fri May 25, 2018 8:33 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 780, Ginngie wrote:Snarky, i read posts that include my name as a priority(great way to get me involved is to beetle juice me)
TAMMY CALLS ME AND I AM SUMMONED AND I DO THINGS

LOOK ABOVE

#ThankATammy

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #871 (isolation #42) » Sat May 26, 2018 6:37 pm

Post by Ginngie »

VOTE: KMD

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #872 (isolation #43) » Sat May 26, 2018 6:38 pm

Post by Ginngie »

lol at least now I get to start sorting KMD lmao

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #902 (isolation #44) » Sun May 27, 2018 11:00 am

Post by Ginngie »

I'm hating rofl's performance more and more as the days go on

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #909 (isolation #45) » Sun May 27, 2018 11:49 am

Post by Ginngie »

I can't remember if Fire says that as both alignments but I remember him doing it before

sorry i cant research it, taking a nap because Im' dead ass tired

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #937 (isolation #46) » Sun May 27, 2018 10:56 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 925, roflcopter wrote:
In post 902, Ginngie wrote:I'm hating rofl's performance more and more as the days go on
and i'm still not caring at all so keep on keeping on
Okay how is this supposed to get anyone to actually townread you

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #940 (isolation #47) » Sun May 27, 2018 11:24 pm

Post by Ginngie »

you tried that

then I brought up a lot of points where you were wrong

you ignored that

and pushed the same thing

and the whole "idc how people view me look" doesn't sell either

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #946 (isolation #48) » Wed May 30, 2018 11:38 pm

Post by Ginngie »

VOTE: insanity

That’s the move right here

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #961 (isolation #49) » Thu May 31, 2018 6:17 am

Post by Ginngie »

It had my name a lot and that got me excited

Worth a read ;)

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1009 (isolation #50) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:08 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1008, Korts wrote:
Old Man has been prodded.
Lol

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1013 (isolation #51) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:15 am

Post by Ginngie »

I'm just

no IC

and then you claim a guilty on the most controversial slot lmfao

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1014 (isolation #52) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:16 am

Post by Ginngie »

and then you say claiming IC was the best way to stay alive >_>

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1018 (isolation #53) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:16 am

Post by Ginngie »

So MoI is gonna vote and he'll be at 5 votes

and I'm hammering as soon as it reaches L-1

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1022 (isolation #54) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:35 am

Post by Ginngie »

Lynch All Liars is fucking bomb tho

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1031 (isolation #55) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:12 am

Post by Ginngie »

why not both

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1066 (isolation #56) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:04 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1059, Pine wrote:Odd-night even-night makes it make sense. A straight cop or gunsmith would be mutually exclusive, but splitting the robust investigator into two, with some red herrings, makes it sensible.
Quite literally we had the even-night bus driver and odd-night redirector in turn of camn

Really I'm starting to see it as weaken the power by potentially cutting it in half if one gets killed.

Like instead of just a full strength cop, you have it broken up.

So honestly it's not a scum claim

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1069 (isolation #57) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:09 am

Post by Ginngie »

If I'm completely honest

it's quite literally impossible for both to be scum here

I think the major thing is, is that if both scum here, they have to come up with clears.

I ran into this exact problem myself as scum when I was playing mastina's worst mafia game ever.

It's a losing long run strategy and it gets really hard to explain why investigative live forever

Honestly optimal play is to just let them live, wait to die.

It's a double edged sword for scum kill the people who can clear, or try WIFOM for the clears.

So yeah.

Regardless, there is more than just 2 scum this game so we can still find AT LEAST one other

with that said, I'm interested into looking at rofl/insanity/fire and put on the sorting hat for them

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1073 (isolation #58) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:39 am

Post by Ginngie »

You shout a lot but you don't actually listen to people's concerns

Also scumreading anyone that doesn't agree with you when you're play has been so utterly shit, makes your play even worse.

Step the fuck off, and actually engage in reason if you wish to form a fucking wagon

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1077 (isolation #59) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:47 am

Post by Ginngie »

Old man, you don't understand optimal play at all.

If you think you're fucking dead set right, then sure, eventually in the game that'll come through

Stop focusing on the battle, and think of the war.

No one has cleared either of you two, we are just letting you self-sort. That's all it is man.

Easily explained.

I've had enough experience in bastard set ups and just shits and giggles happening, that I don't put all the eggs in one basket, and neither should you.

The only thing you could TRULY argue about, is the hito kill and I'll tell you that I'll look into it.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1078 (isolation #60) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:54 am

Post by Ginngie »

WAIT A MINUTE

why am I trying to explain optimal play to the grand almighty master of play already

My fuckin bad

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1101 (isolation #61) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:55 am

Post by Ginngie »

Spoiler: Vote counts of Day 1, last 2 are Day 2
In post 240, Korts wrote:
Vote Count
(4) Old Man - Kison, MagnaofIllusion, roflcopter, Pine
(2) Eddie Cane - petroleumjelly, Morality
(1) Pine - Axelrod
(1) Morality - Eddie Cane
(1) hitogoroshi - CooLDoG
(1) petroleumjelly - Tywin Lannister
(1) Tywin Lannister - Old Man
(1) Kison - hitogoroshi
(1) roflcopter - insanity018

not voting:
Firebringer, Kmd4390

8 to lynch

In post 290, Korts wrote:
Vote Count
(2) Axelrod - Pine, roflcopter
(2) Tywin Lannister - Old Man, hitogoroshi
(2) Kmd4390 - MagnaofIllusion, Eddie Cane
(2) Pine - Axelrod, CooLDoG
(1) Morality - Firebringer
(1) hitogoroshi - Tywin Lannister
(1) roflcopter - insanity018
(1) Firebringer - Kison

not voting:
Kmd4390

8 to lynch

In post 326, Korts wrote:
Vote Count
(3) Tywin Lannister - Old Man, hitogoroshi, Kison
(2) Axelrod - Pine, roflcopter
(2) Kmd4390 - MagnaofIllusion, insanity018
(2) Pine - Axelrod, CooLDoG
(2) Morality - Firebringer, Eddie Cane
(1) hitogoroshi - Tywin Lannister

not voting:
Kmd4390

8 to lynch

In post 493, Korts wrote:
Vote Count
(4) Lycanfire - hitogoroshi, Kison, insanity018, Old Man
(2) Eddie Cane - petroleumjelly, Tammy
(2) hitogoroshi - roflcopter, CooLDoG
(2) petroleumjelly - Eddie Cane, Firebringer
(1) Axelrod - Pine
(1) Firebringer - MagnaofIllusion

not voting:
Kmd4390

8 to lynch

In post 568, Korts wrote:
Vote Count
(4) Lycanfire - hitogoroshi, Kison, insanity018, Old Man
(3) hitogoroshi - roflcopter, CooLDoG, Firebringer
(2) Ginngie- Eddie Cane, Kmd4390
(1) Eddie Cane - Tammy
(1) Firebringer - Pine
(1) Old Man - Ginngie
(1) Kmd4390 - MagnaofIllusion

not voting:

8 to lynch

In post 678, Korts wrote:
Vote Count
(1) Eddie Cane - Tammy
(1) Old Man - Ginngie

not voting:

8 to lynch

In post 721, Korts wrote:
Vote Count
(1) Old Man - Ginngie

not voting:
Tammy

8 to lynch

I repeat. Deadline is in
6 days.
In post 751, Korts wrote:
Vote Count
(4) Axelrod - roflcopter, ManaofIllusion, Pine, Ginngie
(1) Pine - Axelrod
(1) MagnaofIllusion - Lycanfire

not voting:
Tammy

8 to lynch

I repeat. Deadline is in
4 days.
In post 795, Korts wrote:
Vote Count
(4) Axelrod - roflcopter, ManaofIllusion, Pine, Ginngie
(1) Pine - Axelrod
(1) Ginngie - Eddie Cane

not voting:
Tammy

8 to lynch

I repeat. Deadline is in
3 days.
In post 842, Korts wrote:
Vote Count
(5) Lycanfire - hitogoroshi, insanity018, Old Man, Kmd4390, Eddie Cane
(4) Axelrod - roflcopter, ManaofIllusion, Pine, Kison

not voting:
Tammy, Axelrod, Ginngie

8 to lynch

I repeat. Deadline is in
2 days.
In post 875, Korts wrote:
Vote Count
(4) Lycanfire - hitogoroshi, Old Man, Kmd4390, Eddie Cane
(4) Kmd4390 - Tammy, Pine, Ginngie, insanity018
(3) Axelrod - roflcopter, ManaofIllusion, Kison

not voting:
Axelrod

8 to lynch

I repeat. Deadline is in
1 day.
In post 943, Korts wrote:
Final Vote Count
(8) Kmd4390 - Tammy, Pine, Ginngie, insanity018, Eddie Cane, CooLDoG, MagnaofIllusion, Firebringer
(3) Lycanfire - hitogoroshi, Old Man, Kmd4390
(2) Axelrod - roflcopter, Kison

not voting:
Axelrod

8 to lynch
In post 1053, Korts wrote:
Vote Count
(2) Old Man - MagnaofIllusion, Kison
(2) Lycanfire - Eddie Cane, Old Man
(1) insanity018 - Ginngie
(1) Kison - insanity018
(1) Firebringer - Pine
(1) Pine - Firebringer

not voting:
Lycanfire, Tammy, CooLDoG, Axelrod, roflcopter

7 to lynch

Deadline is 6 PM EST on Friday the 29th of June.
In post 1100, Korts wrote:
Vote Count
(2) Lycanfire - Eddie Cane, Old Man
(1) insanity018 - Ginngie
(1) Kison - insanity018
(1) Firebringer - Pine
(1) Pine - Firebringer
(1) Eddie Cane - Lycanfire

not voting:
Tammy, CooLDoG, Axelrod, roflcopter, Kison, MagnaofIllusion

7 to lynch

Deadline is 6 PM EST on Friday the 29th of June.

Here's the fun part about these vote counts. Old man talks a lot that Lycan is scum because hito killed and what not.

However, you notice that BOTH HITO AND OLD MAN, are permanent residents of the Lycan wagon.

So really, when we look deeper into who was getting killed, we have to ask ourselves the question

If Hito and Old Man are both death tunneling Lycan, why then would Lycan not try to kill 2 birds with 1 stone and also kill the IC.

After all look at the previous game state. Hito was suspected by people, and Old Man had an IC claim he was going to pop.

Given that, even in night chat, it gets a lot more suspicious for Old Man not to die if there is such a Lycan!scum world.

I'm still mulling over some stuff regarding Hito but I had to point out this little issue real quick

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1107 (isolation #62) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:12 am

Post by Ginngie »

Old man, you realize not only mechanically Lycan town makes sense

But also the Hito kill doesn’t hold water either as i just pointed out

Also as most IC claims in games, they are super useless.

There’s the other side of the equation that you’re left to death tunnel Lycan and since you had potential to be an IC, you’d have more “authority” over what occurs in game.

Pine can agree with me when I say that any halfway decent scum player (anyone in this lobby) would be able to use the kills to gain a free mislynch and then kill you the next night

But that theory won’t work for you because you’ll get an ego about you NEEDING to be right and have blinders on not realizing you possibly being pushed around as a puppet

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1111 (isolation #63) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:44 am

Post by Ginngie »

Your math is dumb because it doesn’t take into account peoples reads

Stop doing it

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1114 (isolation #64) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:22 am

Post by Ginngie »

It’s axtually 1 in however many fucking many roles there possibly is

You seriously don’t account for an variables except for how many players there are

Stop trying to math things, you’ll never be >random when you do that

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1136 (isolation #65) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:06 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1134, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Actually the Gunsmith classic false clear is a Mafia Doctor. Surprised you missed this.
I don't know why I didn't think of this

I literally would have auto won my scum game if we didn't get a mislynch in earlier because I was false cleared by a gunsmith

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1139 (isolation #66) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:09 pm

Post by Ginngie »

I know you are but what am I

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1146 (isolation #67) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:47 am

Post by Ginngie »

I’m never lynching an invest claim before they get 1 night.

Remember you are not infallible and be optimal

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1195 (isolation #68) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:58 pm

Post by Ginngie »

I have a huge issue IRL and in game appreciating things or taking issue with things and making it verbal.

My thoughts on the KMD claim was more of an Oh well because I saw they were already hammered if i remember when I last checked in regarding that.

I think this game in particular showed me I do a lot of silent agreement when I see someone has a similar thought to me and I could do better in expressing that.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1197 (isolation #69) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:44 pm

Post by Ginngie »

yo

im just sayin

I could be down to lynch CoolDog too

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1198 (isolation #70) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:46 pm

Post by Ginngie »

ah fuck that noise nevermind

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1219 (isolation #71) » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:41 am

Post by Ginngie »

both 10v3

and 11v4 allows the same amount of mislynches

3*2=6 for half
4*2=8 for half

15-2-2-2=5v4=LyLo
13-2-2-2=4v3=LyLo

So tbh, it may seem low but it's actually dead even

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1229 (isolation #72) » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:48 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1227, Eddie Cane wrote:do you not understand you're proving my point? seriously?
I haven't paid much attention to things because

V/LA till Friday night

I've been getting ready for a trip I'm taking starting tomorrow morning

what even is your point

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1230 (isolation #73) » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:49 pm

Post by Ginngie »

Also is there any inherent issue with me proving a point you have?

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1231 (isolation #74) » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:51 pm

Post by Ginngie »

Sorry for triple post but going back you say 11v4 is unbalanced favoring scum

My math proves that the chances town has to fuck up and get it right remain equivalent

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1233 (isolation #75) » Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:27 pm

Post by Ginngie »

would you be surprised if I said yes

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1238 (isolation #76) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:34 am

Post by Ginngie »

LMAO

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1259 (isolation #77) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:06 am

Post by Ginngie »

I don’t try to be a dick, I just am

Sometimes our very nature is to be a dick

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1267 (isolation #78) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:14 am

Post by Ginngie »

I’m coming home tonight

I’ll see what i can do

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1277 (isolation #79) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:06 am

Post by Ginngie »

I can deal with a mom slot

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1283 (isolation #80) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:30 am

Post by Ginngie »

This lobby gonna die lmao

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1287 (isolation #81) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:22 am

Post by Ginngie »

1/3

“There’s a hole in the ground, and I wanna be a worm”

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1293 (isolation #82) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:04 pm

Post by Ginngie »

tbh it was like a free dayvig

and we would have ended up mislynching

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1313 (isolation #83) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:46 am

Post by Ginngie »

VOTE: Lycan

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1316 (isolation #84) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:26 am

Post by Ginngie »

Every normal game may have at least 1 non-normal role

where is the 2nd

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1360 (isolation #85) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:39 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1359, OnTheMark wrote:4/15 PRs is too many
you're like this close to a vote

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1365 (isolation #86) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:13 am

Post by Ginngie »

Do you ever just have those moments where you just give up

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1419 (isolation #87) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:59 am

Post by Ginngie »

I.

I vote Lycan

And he somehow isn’t lynched

This game is confusing

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1429 (isolation #88) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:37 am

Post by Ginngie »

You should back up old man so you can IC as well

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1474 (isolation #89) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:44 am

Post by Ginngie »

Axel at 5 votes lol

VOTE: Axel

do et

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1490 (isolation #90) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:40 am

Post by Ginngie »

Lycan is the one today

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1498 (isolation #91) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:22 am

Post by Ginngie »

lol just L-1 him

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1499 (isolation #92) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:23 am

Post by Ginngie »

Wait

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1503 (isolation #93) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:46 am

Post by Ginngie »

My only concern is that if it is 4 scum team, this would be MyLo

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1504 (isolation #94) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:48 am

Post by Ginngie »

Also i gotta grind 100K xp when i get about 4k xp an hour before the fortnite season ends

So I’ll be very limited here until then

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1506 (isolation #95) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:57 am

Post by Ginngie »

Numbers numbnut

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1507 (isolation #96) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:57 am

Post by Ginngie »

Doesn’t matter who

I’m talking set up

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1510 (isolation #97) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:41 am

Post by Ginngie »

IM SAYING THE SETUP COULD HAVE 4 PEOPLE AS SCUM

AS IN

4 SCUM MEMBERS

11 TOWN MEMBERS

IM NOT TALKING READS OR PLAYERS

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1527 (isolation #98) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:14 am

Post by Ginngie »

I think two things that would point to Eddie scum is worrying about an SK and I’m not gonna lie, the fact that he scum reads me still somehow

He never did elaborate about my slot at all

And if you look at Minutes trio

And this game

If that’s not the most transparent difference in style and you can say that honestly

Get reading glasses for fucks sake

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1530 (isolation #99) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:18 am

Post by Ginngie »

3 scum in {otter, rofl, kison, ginngie, mara, pine, ray}

^

Then why am I literally in the scum pile?

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1531 (isolation #100) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:19 am

Post by Ginngie »

Lmao mongoloid

That’s a new one

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1535 (isolation #101) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:27 am

Post by Ginngie »

Because they chose not too

Or they failed

That’s about as far as that question goes

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1559 (isolation #102) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:40 pm

Post by Ginngie »

honestly I'm voting otter here

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1560 (isolation #103) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:41 pm

Post by Ginngie »

more I think about it, team mafia was 3 scum everywhere so I'd imagine just the 15 being 12:3 scum

with that said

I'm sheeping a guilty non-XyLo

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1565 (isolation #104) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:31 pm

Post by Ginngie »

Tbh Eddie, a lot of this is me thinking my own way a bit

and then just being tired and accepting the other options to move things along.

The numbers thing is simply rethinking Team Mafia

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1566 (isolation #105) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:33 pm

Post by Ginngie »

and tbh, not lynching Lycan was always on principal waiting for a result

I'll admit to grandstanding a bit saying he's town and all, but an honest answer is that it's always been a supremely shaky slot

At the EoD I got to the point where i'm like, I'm slowing down the game, that's bad. I'm the road block.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1577 (isolation #106) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:22 pm

Post by Ginngie »

who the fuck is mara

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1579 (isolation #107) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:28 pm

Post by Ginngie »

I'll do you one better, why the fuck is mara

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1587 (isolation #108) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:50 pm

Post by Ginngie »

you mean momrangel

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1590 (isolation #109) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:56 am

Post by Ginngie »

VOTE: otter

:3

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1598 (isolation #110) » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:20 am

Post by Ginngie »

We are death lynching rofl

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1600 (isolation #111) » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:40 am

Post by Ginngie »

Wait a min

How we gonna deal with cooldog slot

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1603 (isolation #112) » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:33 am

Post by Ginngie »

What do you mean after?

If I’m not mistaken, it’s best to sort slots before they reach MyLo

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1606 (isolation #113) » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:01 am

Post by Ginngie »

Who left

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1608 (isolation #114) » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:46 am

Post by Ginngie »

Oh i mean for claiming

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1610 (isolation #115) » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:56 pm

Post by Ginngie »

OH

VT

Lmao

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1618 (isolation #116) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:13 am

Post by Ginngie »

ITS LIT

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1624 (isolation #117) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:32 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1511, Eddie Cane wrote:its mass claim time before we hammer otter btw

kison - tracker
otter - even cop
om - odd smith
pine - ub
ray - pgo
ginngie - VT
eddie - VT
otm - VT
mara - RB
rofl - doctor

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1639 (isolation #118) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:22 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1635, Momrangal wrote:I blocked Gdawg with the tie last night
What the fuck.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1640 (isolation #119) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:22 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1638, Pine wrote:
In post 1637, Momrangal wrote:Pine why are you voting Ray over Rofl?

As it stands he is pretty much caught
Gut? Instinct?

Define caught. I either haven't seen (or have missed) any significant evidence contrary to my early TR on rofl
The guilty?

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1667 (isolation #120) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:52 am

Post by Ginngie »

I'll do you one better

the actually claimed roleblocker, momrangel?

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1707 (isolation #121) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:22 am

Post by Ginngie »

do et u wont

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1709 (isolation #122) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:58 pm

Post by Ginngie »

waiting for you to vote bb

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1711 (isolation #123) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:10 pm

Post by Ginngie »

VOTE: rofl

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1718 (isolation #124) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:26 am

Post by Ginngie »

Tbh I’m the same way

Given that it’s end game

I’m only getting paranoia over Kison and old man

And I’ve learned paranoia reads just isn’t healthy end game

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1723 (isolation #125) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:45 am

Post by Ginngie »

Your logic makes me irrationally angry.

Stop being a fuck wit.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1724 (isolation #126) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:48 am

Post by Ginngie »

Please explain more.

It’s inexcusable that you’d be this big of a dumbass to go: I’ve been wrong with this line of logic 2 times now, let’s go for a three-peat.

Bringing a shit ton of effort into this game and completely reversing the Axel lynch

I don’t fucking get you at all.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1725 (isolation #127) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:54 am

Post by Ginngie »

You also don’t get to place a shit vote, and not discuss Eddie, Rayfrost or Momrangal

Mom which no fucking doubt blocked your ass yet you can’t put 2 and 2 together that mom lies with her teeth regarding who they blocked.

Your only saving grace was your guilty on Lycan, so get your shit together here

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1726 (isolation #128) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:01 am

Post by Ginngie »

Also don’t be the fuck wit that votes in MyLo

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1736 (isolation #129) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:58 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1731, Kison wrote:Alright. So I tracked Eddie last night and he didn't go anywhere. More interesting though is that I was not roleblocked. I got the exact same result as when I tracked Insanity on night 1.

This doesn't make much sense to me. With Pine as town, I would have expected Pine to be blocked and me killed, or vise versa. This means one of the following:
- There is no scum roleblocker & Old Man lied about being blocked.
- Eddie is scum blocker, Ginngie town blocked it.
- Scum blocked someone else. Ginngie is the only one who makes sense.
Ginngie:
Are you sure your block went through?
- Scum chose not to block or forgot.

Is there any other scenario that anyone can think of? It seems really weird that if there is actually a scum roleblocker that they'd both not block the town tracker and keep him alive. On the other hand, if they didn't have the blocking role, it would make perfect sense to kill Pine out of fear of him protecting me.
DUDE

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1738 (isolation #130) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:00 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1, Korts wrote:(20) During Night phases, players with both individual and group Night Actions can choose to perform one or the other, but not both. For example, Mafia Power Roles cannot perform both the Mafia Night Kill and their individual Role Ability.
lol

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1739 (isolation #131) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:01 am

Post by Ginngie »

oh how the turn tables

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1740 (isolation #132) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:05 am

Post by Ginngie »

Also I have no idea wats going on regarding night actions and why mara would assume a lie or what not so if i could get a list lol

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1741 (isolation #133) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:12 am

Post by Ginngie »

I gotta level with ya

Town:
Ungated Doctor
Ungated Backup
*Ungated Tracker
*Ungated Roleblocker
*Odd night? cop/gunsmith?

vs

Scum
1-shot strongman
*maybe a roleblocker
*probs goon

look man, you dont have to be part of the NGR to understand the issues with this.

Two main things I'm noticing is a lot of ungated powers and Old man for some reason doesn't have it ungated.

The other being that Follow the cop is huge here and town is just frankly overpowered.

So looking more into Mara being a better choice as a scum!blocker that was
meant
to hinder PR and Old Man who's claim is now starting to not make sense in the grand scheme of things

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1743 (isolation #134) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:42 am

Post by Ginngie »

Shits wack

Basically a PR is lying

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1745 (isolation #135) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:26 am

Post by Ginngie »

THAT TOO

Also take note that there was even more town players than usual.

It’s a broken set up the way it is

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1749 (isolation #136) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:22 am

Post by Ginngie »

When i get home I’ll do a risk benefit analysis of the night actions

I need to honestly read back into things but i have this gut feeling of a lie

This is just so i write it down and remember but i plan on going more into old man and sorting that slot due to claim and preformance as of late.

Kison and Old man i don’t think can be samenalignment because I can see one bus, but i can’t see a double down bus

Eddie doubts is paranoia and can be ignored on principle

Mom is just, nothing noteworthy and the rb is becoming a shaky claim for town balance

Rayfrost imma be honest, is probs scum with the double flake scum tell

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1751 (isolation #137) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:35 am

Post by Ginngie »

I ain’t religious but i pray for you

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1758 (isolation #138) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:08 am

Post by Ginngie »

I’m literally waiting on frosr

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1759 (isolation #139) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:08 am

Post by Ginngie »

Let the slot be modkilled and then LyLo

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1763 (isolation #140) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:53 am

Post by Ginngie »

Alright complete honesty I’m never not voting mom or Ray here

VOTE: Rayfrost

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1764 (isolation #141) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:57 am

Post by Ginngie »

Btw that’s L-1

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1767 (isolation #142) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:49 am

Post by Ginngie »

Oh wait i forgot lmao

UNVOTE: rayfrost

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1769 (isolation #143) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:15 am

Post by Ginngie »

I’ve yet to do it :(

Honestly it might get done if i check mafia when i get home and wake up from my sleep

I’m exhausted

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1776 (isolation #144) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:30 am

Post by Ginngie »

The beautiful thing is that that post is either a genuine case or a hardcore bus

Either way clap clap lol

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1777 (isolation #145) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:30 am

Post by Ginngie »

VOTE: Old Man

I fuck with this rn

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1779 (isolation #146) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:17 am

Post by Ginngie »

I’m just leaning more and more that it was theatrics given set up of the game

Everything is unlimited

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1790 (isolation #147) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:13 am

Post by Ginngie »

there's a lot of if's playing in my head rn that don't make me comfortable and gotta roll through my head

two things I think of is gating the roleblock shot if we lynch wrong securing the last kill

then the scenario where both ya'll are together and you aren't PGO or something.

just thinking if we do lynch correctly(if outside of you two involved)

thats what
1v4
mom and someone else dead 1v2 if mom!town

or mom V. you MyLo with two random townies

I think I'm for it

unless you want to waste a day of MyLo where we no lynch if Mom is lying or new guy lying and then LyLo

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1792 (isolation #148) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:46 am

Post by Ginngie »

I’m scum because i voted you

Never heard of that before >_>

Also you didn’t address any set up spec like at all lmai

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1793 (isolation #149) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:49 am

Post by Ginngie »

Also i see you’re making statements AT a crowd rather than to a people directly

You’re sticking to a narrative and pushing that and ignoring whatever else is said because that isn’t a winning move

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1796 (isolation #150) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:12 am

Post by Ginngie »

given my track record I can only give you a college try

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1802 (isolation #151) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:51 am

Post by Ginngie »

Tbh to me it's mainly

hey this micheal person actually had some good to say

and Old Man's performance has degraded so much that I can't accept it.

and set up spec.

Also we can't No lynch because if mara dies to the plan, then we'd lose 2 people at night and mafia gets majority.

Plan can only work if you do a scum lynch correctly today.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1804 (isolation #152) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:01 am

Post by Ginngie »

honestly tho

Kison tracks mom

mom goes to Michael

Old man checks kison

that would be the perfect feedback loop right? lol

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1808 (isolation #153) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:37 am

Post by Ginngie »

damn B

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1810 (isolation #154) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:52 am

Post by Ginngie »

I wanted to lynch Michael because principle

then set up spec was brought up

and Old Man play has declined

and then Michael showed up and started making some casing that I could start to follow.

It was an inverse relationship of reads tbh

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1811 (isolation #155) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:52 am

Post by Ginngie »

playing fortnite squads I'll talk more later

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1815 (isolation #156) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:40 am

Post by Ginngie »

potentially 3 votes rn for old man js

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1836 (isolation #157) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:53 am

Post by Ginngie »

I thought me being alive didnt end the game

what the fuck?

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1838 (isolation #158) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:00 am

Post by Ginngie »

which I bloody planned on

or I would have played this differently.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1839 (isolation #159) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:03 am

Post by Ginngie »

fuck it whatever

Also Old Man, whoever the fuck you are

stop being so shit at the game

Your method for "who's scum" never worked and this was my town meta because not groupscum here

You lied day 1 to save your skin

You lied again day 2 to get lycan lynched

I can't fucking believe you wouldn't just go "lmao I made that up, his role is fake"

All that shit ended up getting you lynched.

Learn from those mistakes and be better fuck.

Also Pine, i'm glad I can see your town sometimes :3

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1840 (isolation #160) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:08 am

Post by Ginngie »

Honestly it should have been a tie between mafia/SK or mafia/town

no lynch

They shoot PGO, one of them dies, I shoot the same one or the other one

then it's PGO, 1 mafia, me and it's a kingmaker game

or it's PGO and me left which would be a tie

They shoot me and I shoot one of the other mafia

it's now PGO and 1 mafia

which would be a tie because that mafia would kill themselves

This applies because the win condition doesn't fucking state majority, but that the other factions have to be dead.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1841 (isolation #161) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:11 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1837, Pine wrote:Those are long odds, though. There would need to be a very precise order of events.
I planned out the entire game and it all worked up to this point :giggle:

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1844 (isolation #162) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:15 am

Post by Ginngie »

Oh Eddie is phenomenal at mafia as always

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1847 (isolation #163) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:54 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1846, petroleumjelly wrote:2.) Second, the presence of the Paranoid Gun Owner clearly resulted in the creation of the Mafia "Passive Disabler" Role. This is a role that absolutely should not exist in a Normal Game -- period. The interactions it could have are ridiculous. As the most basic example, this role could apparently prevent Masons from night-talking (since that is a passive power), but how that could possibly be 'timed' is anybody's guess. It's also unclear whether this role would block the "Commuting" Serial Killer. As written, the SK actually has no choice whether they want to commute or not (which is not how a Commuter role is even supposed to work). An ability with no choice at night is a passive ability; so apparently the Mafia could similarly roleblock the passive Commuter and simultaneously kill them that night. This has all sorts of issues, and again emphasizes how much this role does not belong in a Normal game.
Also no actual idea how that would work with commuter

because commuter is "taken out of the game"

and Mom would have failed to target me

but disables my ability

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1860 (isolation #164) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:34 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1858, Lycanfire wrote:Or PGO would have been shot with their role disabled: the team wavered on whether this was possible after I left, but the PGO was killable with the Fire/Momrangal slot alive.
I would have killed Mom, which was the roleblocker

and then Eddie is left with a PGO

Also I dont remember if it was answered or not, but what would happen if mom targeted PGO, why would that not count as a kill from the PGO.

Seriously there were so many possibilities that could have occurred, that it would have been best to let the game resolve itself instead of assume.

It's not fair to the players and I'd rather have lost to being mechanically beaten so I could improve instead of praying the mod god says I can win.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1879 (isolation #165) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:26 am

Post by Ginngie »

Thanks for the game still

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1884 (isolation #166) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:33 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1883, mastina wrote:I was quite frankly baffled people didn't just think of the obvious (even if right for the wrong reasons) conclusion of Momrangal truthfully claiming role but not alignment.
hi

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”